- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

Eastern Tale Thread 5: Montage Edition | THP - The destination for Touhou fans
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 191322)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 147203085782.png - (52.88KB, 517x507, I think I did moderately well.png) [iqdb]
191322 No. 191322
>>188147 Thread 1
>>188477 Thread 2
>>189365 Thread 3
>>190278 Thread 4

[X]...was it by choice?
[X]...You've... always wanted to have a mother. A real mother.
[X]...And if you wanted to still call her Mom?





Your mother sighs. "It was not I who did this to her, little bunny; it was one of my cousins." She frowns. "Think of it as comparing a monkey and a man. They are similar in many ways, but... well, they are aggressive and dangerous animals in comparison." After a moment she sighs again, quietly adding, "But I suppose I, too, can be dangerous."

Well, at least that's not so bad. ...Still, though- "Please, Little Bunny, do not tempt me with such words. ...In truth, I was intending to ask before you went to bed. However, I intended to also tell you what it would entail first. ...And so, I intend to at least read the latter book to you." She smiles just a bit. "No other child that has come through has done so well on my puzzles."

...No matter what happens, you'd still be the closest thing to a mom I have left...

Suddenly you find yourself in a silky vice with plenty of fluffage. "Thank you, Renko. And you'd be the closest thing to a daughter no matter what you choose."

-1HP

This is the clearly best suffocation you've ever had!

Second place was the pie. The pie was also the best pie.

Rest her soul.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP30/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Smothered! -1HP/turn


100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Snuggle
[]Huggle
[]Shruggle
[]Suggle
[]Struggle
-Hey now, keep it clean. Don't make me turn this car around!
[]Juggle...?
-Only if knives are involved.

[]Write-in ohhgodthecomboisruined!
Expand all images
>> No. 191323
[X] Cudgel

[X]Shruggle
[X]Huggle
>> No. 191327
[X]Snuggle
>> No. 191328
[X]Snuggle
[X]Huggle

but don't [ ] Struggle.

We want it just as much as she does. A pure maternal snuggling would do us both good.
>> No. 191335
[x] Snuggle

So, asking for a friend here but, who's up for a little monkey hunting, if you catch my drift?
>> No. 191342
[X]Snuggle
[X]Huggle
-Hey now, keep it clean. Don't make me turn this car around!

Mmm enjoy the warm fluffy goodness of Goat Mom.
>> No. 191343
[x]Struggle-snuggle

[x]Shruggle
[x]Snuggle
>> No. 191344
[x] This may sound omnious but... If those 'monkeys' are capable of such acts, is there any reason to let them live?
-[x] Besides warding off possession, I mean.

Adding this.
>> No. 191347
>>191344

[X] NOT this!

Don't ruin the moment, bra. Let the snuggles happen. These questions are best left for a somber mood, bro.
>> No. 191361
Where on Earth did that second struggle come from? The subtext was meant for Suggle.

Anyways, calling it!
>> No. 191362
File 147221487691.png - (536.78KB, 850x888, Totally not Koishi.png) [iqdb]
191362
[]Snuggle
[]Huggle





-1HP

You begin to snuggle in, getting comfy. Your mom is like a cuddly wall of fuzz and pudge and muscle and burliness and claws and awesome.

The cuddly wall of fuzz and pudge and muscle and burliness and claws and awesome seems amused, chuckling quietly. "I suppose we do need this, don't we?" You nod into her chest, having not once thought of your inability to breathe.

-1HP

The arms tighten around you, only serving to pull you deeper into marshmallow hell not by size of breast but sheer size of frame. Your arms wrap around her as best you can, but between the way your back is twisted uncomfortably to face her, and how your arms are a tad trapped, you find yourself having juuust a little trouble. "Would you like for me to continue reading...? I promise to stay on subject this time." You imagine she has a small, hopeful smile. "Well, you aren't wrong." You hear another chuckle soon after.





Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Smothered! -2HP/turn


100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Yes
[]No
[]Write-in

&&&&&

How much do you love your mother?

[]So much you can't breathe!
-[]Wait...
[]Thiiiis much!
-[]...You can't move your arms...
[]Enough to make your heart ache!
-[]...You feel this may be happening a lot.
[] Write-in
>> No. 191363
[X]Yes
[X]Thiiiis much!
-[X]...You can't move your arms...
>> No. 191364
[x] Yes
[x] So much you can't breathe
-[x] wait a minute...
[x] Enough to make your heart ache
-[x] You feel like this may be happening a lot

Heartache, heh.
>> No. 191365
[x] Write in
-[x] Do YOU want to continue?
[x]So much you can't breathe!
-[x]Wait...
>> No. 191368
[X]Yes

&&&&&

How much do you love your mother?

[X]So much you can't breathe!
-[X]Wait...
[X]Enough to make your heart ache!
-[X]...You feel this may be happening a lot.
>> No. 191369
[X]So much you can't breathe!
-[X]Wait...
[X]Thiiiis much!
-[X]...You can't move your arms...

The breathing part is something else, so let's use an alternative!
>> No. 191390
Cuhlld! Eheket thu uhhpdah shohthy!
>> No. 191404
The update is taking longer than I realized it would. It'll be a big one, so I'm sure you guys won't mind too much.

I'd give you a Rumia, but I just woke up, and it's time to write.
>> No. 191409
File 147268765163.jpg - (1.75MB, 3200x1800, How does one talk of non-existent biology.jpg) [iqdb]
191409
[X]Thiiiis much!
-[X]...You can't move your arms...
--[X]Enough to make your heart ache!
---[X]So much you can't breathe!
----[X]Wait...
-----[X]...You feel this may be happening a lot.
[X]Yes





-2 HP

Hey, Mom! "Yes, little bunny?" I love you thiiiis... Thiiiis... Thiiiis...! ......THIIIIIIIIS much!!

You've sent the fuzzy bear of a woman you call mother into a giggling fit!

Satori wipes a tear from her eye with a highly absorbent knuckle. "Little bunny, you realize your arms are trapped, correct?"

You look to your arms.

Right. You were dumb to expect that to work.

Your noisy thinking interrupts her from opening her mouth to speak!

-2 HP

Hey, Mom! "...Yes, little bunny...?" I love you so much my heart aches!

Suddenly your chest stops hurting!

Satori seems to have eased up on you, proving that her arms are stronger than your chest!

Preposterous it may seem, but still true.

"I'm sorry, Renko." She sighs. "I didn't intend to squeeze you so hard."

You smile, turning blue in the face in her warm bosom.

-2 HP

Hey, mom! "Ye-?" She lets you fall from her warm embrace, looking horrified. You would pout up at her, save the whole gasping for air thing. "Goodness, Renko, how can you go without thinking about your inability to breathe for a whole— And again you know how long it was for..." She shakes her head in disbelief. "I suppose that odd ability you had with looking to the sky progressed to other avenues." Blushing a bit, she adds, "Although, I hope it goes beyond looking at chests." But they're like little moons...

+1 HP

She can't help but chuckle as she shakes her head. "Silly girl." She pats her lap. Being happy for the affection, you're quick to pounce upon the source of all snuggles. "My, you're as bad as Orin when she was still young..." Orin?

Your mother simply sighs, opening the first book.

+1 HP

Reproduction of monsters is a rather curious subject, from the eyes of a human. Monsters, for the most part at least, have no true genders. However, if a human is asked to pick one, most times they would pick female. This is a large part due to monsters taking a form they choose, to some degree. Women are easier to trust for most humans, and so the form is chosen. Some monsters are different however. The eye family, fae, were creatures and oozes have been shown to have the more and less human appearances, though the eye family is heavily debated, as reports on the same individual are varied at best, which may well be due to subconscious use of their powers. However, that is something we will cover in the proper volume.

+1 HP

Monster 'genitalia' or the like are typically non-existent. However, being made of magic, their form can be altered to some degree to accommodate the needs of a more physical mate, though the process has been reported as excruciating at best. However, after many failed attempts, all subjects did eventually succeed in creating both mammalian genital archetypes to... varying degrees of inhuman. The sight was far worse for the male genitals, as many species ended up with genitals more beast than man.

You shudder at the thought.

+1 HP

For monsters attempting to breed with other monsters, it is both easier and harder than humans mating with humans. Accidents are far rarer, and forced insemination, if an inaccurate term in this case, is unheard of. For monsters to produce a child, there are requirements. If these are not met to some degree, it will become exponentially harder. Love, while rather corny sounding, is, by far, the most important part. However, it goes deeper than the love of humans. It is an unbreakable bond that will withstand untold ages together without issue. Whether this is due to differences in the way monsters think, they are quick to love and quite affectionate.

+1 HP

Of course, like all things, there are exceptions. Eyes are one of the least monster-like monsters, as are oozes. Weres, however, are human-like part of the time, but are otherwise healthy monsters.

The second requirement is to be held close to one another. Like humans and other creatures of more solid substances, monsters must get quite exposed to reproduce. The large difference, however, is that the souls are to touch and entwine. Typically, both monsters will become pregnant with a child, but, again, there are exceptions. Unlike humans, the ratio of what might pass as DNA is hardly 50/50. Each mother has the majority of DNA in their own offspring, making sisters have wider disparities between them in appearances.


+1 HP

Of course, this is not the only way. There are ways that humans have uses in such things as well, though most monsters don't particularly like such things. One simply must pluck the soul of a human without killing them, and the soul residue will begin to form the soul of a monster. Human souls are potent, and any monster that consumes just one will have tremendous power. It is said that, with enough, one will become stronger than the gods themselves.

Many species have further specialized methods, but these are the more commonly possible ways. In the next volume, on oozes, we will cover how a man-eating monster goes about reproduces with humans exclusively.


You fidget a bit, a tad disquieted by this revelation. Eating souls? Plucking souls? Soul sex?

"Mind you, satori use none of these methods."

...You aren't sure if that's a good or bad sign, what with the supposed pain of it.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




How do you feel about monsters as a whole?

[]Scary!
[]Sexy, sexy anatomical incorrectness.
[]You died on your feet.
[]You actually died standing.
-While sitting.
--And getting snuggled.
[]Write-in
>> No. 191413
[x] It is quite romantic
-[x] And sexy. Sexy sexy anatomical in correctness
-[x] Except for the whole rape thing
>> No. 191421
[x] ...Who wrote this book?
-[x] Was it you, or is this not one of those you did?
--[x] They seem to have lots of practical experience, after all.
>> No. 191430
I think I know how to celebrate! I'll see about uploading a bit of practice edits, as I still have much writing to do for my deadline. But first, sleep!
>> No. 191436
File 147276279749.png - (224.70KB, 800x900, Ahh the joys of an indistinct physique.png) [iqdb]
191436
Yummy cheesecake! Just edits, not some sort of newly drawn picture or fresh update, but I did promise you guys something to celebrate!
>> No. 191437
[x] It is quite romantic
-[x] And sexy. Sexy sexy anatomical in correctness
-[x] Except for the whole rape thing
>> No. 191438
File 147277044219.png - (656.54KB, 850x759, Play Freebird!.png) [iqdb]
191438
By the way, more votes would be nice. I might have considered rushing out a second update, were the votes not rather lacking.
>> No. 191441
[X]Scary!
-[X]But only a little.
>> No. 191462
Between my keyboard's infuriating deteriorating health and my need to pick up the pace on a certain side project, I'll be taking what will hopefully only be a week-long break, but may need to last as long as two.

If I get sick of writing that, I'll take a break to write this, but, as it stands, see you in a week.
>> No. 191505
[x] It is quite romantic
-[x] And sexy. Sexy sexy anatomical in correctness
-[x] Except for the whole rape thing


Sorry about the break, but my keyboard upgraded from a sticky shift key to a shift key that wouldn't stop shifting even when unpressed.

Also, the A key was starting to stick as well.

I'd have returned sooner, but I have been finishing what should have been finished already for the last few days. Let's get back on these horses!
>> No. 191508
File 147390658598.jpg - (158.82KB, 800x800, She's drinking pure shock.jpg) [iqdb]
191508
[x] It is quite romantic
-[x] And sexy. Sexy, sexy anatomical incorrectness
-[x] Except for the whole rape thing





Satori looks to you a bit oddly. "...Romantic...? In what regard?" ...Did you confuse a mind reader enough that she can't quite grasp your reasoning without an explanation? "Well, you didn't not." She chuckles a bit. "After all, the mind is a winding maze of secrets. It's simple enough to get answers, if one knows how, but for those answers to make sense is another story."

You tap your lip. "Well, it's a little poetic, I guess?" You earn yourself an odd look. "Well, all sorts of things say the true monster is man, so, in this case, making man into a monster is... romantic." Although, you question if human monsters are anatomically incorrect.

"No, no they are not. 'Human monsters'... can be one of the easiest way for a male monster to be possible." Well, at least, even if you were to accept, that wouldn't be an issue. "Quite. You hardly are male." You smil- "Though perhaps a bit androgynous, like your mother."

You give her your best pout.

Satori chuckles a bit. "It's not necessarily a bad thing, little bunny. I think it suits you in a way." ...You think you'll assume that to be a compliment.

Although, the rape thing is kind of... "No, no; it's unheard of as in it simply doesn't happen. Not as in it happens constantly and thus is a non-issue. Monsters are... different, after all. Humans are built around rape for reproduction. Monsters are built around love." You kind of want to dispute that, but... Wait, you aren't going to say some kind of cheesy thing abou- "There are no storks here." Good. You're tired of mixed signals on how babies are made. "Still, it's time that I hit the nail on the head, so to speak."

Satori pulls you back into her lap, flipping you around so that you're snugging into her lap as opposed to straddling her scandalously. "Such an odd little rabbit..." She chuckles at your thoughts, before getting to the sole bookmark in the story.

Whereas monsters are mostly composed of love to reproduce, eyes are... complicated. Evil eyes are terrible creatures, befitting the descriptor. The term "evil" is, quite honestly, a perfect way to describe the majority of them. They reproduce somewhat like an infection more than any sort of relationship.

Evil eyes have a hidden tail, much like the artery of a satori, and it is quite flexible. Unlike a satori, it has bones and no small amount of muscle, meaning it can easily work as a barb to reel in prey just as well as mate with a human. It isn't terribly different from the traumatic insemination of some physical animals, in the end. They stab the human, and leave behind their barb. This barb always must be stabbed into the heart, and generally kills the target.

However, that is not the terrible part.

In truth, that which is dead will not lie for long, as the host is not truly dead. No, they are simply paralyzed, and, without specialized tools, do appear as dead as can be. Their body temperature, however, is the one easily discernable clue that they are anything but dead. Over the course of the next week, which is the full term of the "pregnancy", give or take, the host will slowly wither away. It is not until delivery, however, that the host truly dies.


You notice that Satori looks uncomfortable.

At the end of that period, the fully formed eye, which was once the host's heart, will eat its way out and bash its way through what remains of the ribs.

...Well, then. "A satori's method is... similar, but not forced. ...Eyes are the only ones that have a human-like method of reproduction." One of her red tubes pulls free of her wrist, before she removes the heart clasp wowthatlookssharphowaboutyoustopflashingmewithyourjunkmom and she puts it away. "Little bunny, if you see someone showing you such a thing, doubly so an evil eye, it would be best if you don't act friendly towards them."

Satori, however, have a kinder method, even if it is quite similar. The barb still penetrates the sternum, but it doesn't hit the heart. It isn't long enough for that. There is no terrible poison, though there is a numbing agent to lessen pain. The end is much the same, though the host doesn't die, and instead becomes a proper satori over time. A healthy satori will have five arteries coming from their heart, attaching to no particular place on the body, save for the head. The head is the only truly important connection to not remove, as it is the optic nerve. Should it be cut, one's ability to read minds will come to an end, and untold damage will be done to the mind.

The largest difference, however, is methods. Evil eyes are forceful in their methods, and satori are more... well, we ask. We explain all that will be heaped upon the shoulders of a potential child, and then accept their choice, no matter what it may be.


You feel Satori's eyes boring down on you. You think she's curious what you think of this revelation.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




How do you react?

[]Write-in

&&&&&

[]Well, that sure explains a lot.

[]Jeez, mom, don't flash me like that!

[]Kind of want...

[]Sexy, sexy penetration damage!

[]Scary!

[]Artery: L arm, R arm, L leg, R leg, or head
-[]Inspect
-[]Poke!
-[]Identify
-[]Thermal sight
-[]...Stroke?
-[]Flirt...?

[]Eye
-[]Inspect
-[]Poke the eye!
-[]Identify
-[]Thermal sight
-[]Squeeze!
-[]Flirt!

[]Write-in
>> No. 191509
[x]Well, that sure explains a lot.
[x]Eye
-[x]Identify!
-[x]Flirt!

Back to basics
>> No. 191510
[x] Sexy sexy penetration damage
[x] Kind of want...

YES
>> No. 191511
[x] Jeez, mom, don't flash me like that!
[x] It's my job to flirt!
>> No. 191513
[X]Well, that sure explains a lot.
[X]Eye
-[X]Inspect
>> No. 191515
[x]Well, that sure explains a lot.
[x]Jeez, mom, don't flash me like that!
-[x]It's my job to flirt!
[x]Eye
-[x]Identify!
--[x]Flirt to prove your point!
[x]Sexy, sexy penetration damage!
-[x]Kind of want...


Alrighty, I ripped apart your decisions and glued them all together!

Did say I'd do that when things are this close after all.
>> No. 191516
File 147402762073.jpg - (127.07KB, 850x672, I think you know what she looks like.jpg) [iqdb]
191516
[x]Well, that sure explains a lot.
[x]Jeez, mom, don't flash me like that!
-[x]It's my job to flirt!
[x]Eye
-[x]Identify!
--[x]Flirt to prove your point!
[x]Sexy, sexy penetration damage!
-[x]Kind of want...





Your face is bright red as you shield your face. "M-mom, don't flash me like that. It's my job to flirt!"

Satori looks amused. "Renko, is there not some irony in your current opinion?"

"Maybe, but jeez!"

"Need I remind you that you also don't have any of the ingrained feeling of embarrassment taught over a lifetime?"

"S-still!"

"And that it's not truly what one might call genitals so much as the head of a floppy spear?"

"Well..."

"And that I can read minds?"

You huff. "Just trying to lighten the mood..."

"I believe you did that admirably." She chuckles with amusement. It's nice to see her so cheerful compared to when you got here. This gives her pause. "...I suppose I 'have' cheered up a bit, haven't I?"

You stare at the eye that rests over her breast. It stares back. You stare harder. It doesn't flinch, though has an odd... curiosity to it. As if it's probing. As if it's looking deep within you.

You match its gaze, trying to look deep within the glistening thing. The closer you look, the more detail you see. The more you see, the more you begin to realize something.

She's looking at you with her heart. You're looking at her beating heart, quite possibly, which ripped itself free of her chest.

Third Eye 20D/999MD/10A/80MA

She who fights with monsters should be careful lest she become a monster all the same. And if one were to gaze long into an abyss, the abyss may also gaze into thee thrice as deeply.


...Great, your eyes are now throwing out mangled quotes to suit the situation.

Satori giggles a bit. It's a pleasant sound; enough so to make you smile. "It suits me well enough, I suppose."

"Hey there, sexy. I see you and eye together."

Another bout of laughter comes forth. "You're terrible, Renko. Just as bad as her." She has a smile. "...Thank you, Renko." You raise a brow. What did you do? "Well, you've been you." ...You think you're missing something here. "No, not terribly. ...You've just made this old ball of fluff very happy."

And if I said I might be considering your offer? "Well... ...I would have to take a stance of neutrality, due to your... peculiar motivations." But mom, it's so sharp and pointy! "Now, now. You can decide to do this at any time while you are here." ...You're not gonna let me stay if I wanted to?

Satori flinches, before sighing. "I know well it to be unwise. It was how I died the very first time. Selfishly trying to protect your grandmother, and making her prove that she can fight her way past me." She sighs."...She did, after a short battle. That girl... ...that time, she didn't mean it to happen." She smiles just a bit. "She reset just for me." That smile withers and dies. "Not that it matters, with how much it turned out I truly meant to her..."

You hug her. "I won't do that, mom."

She chuckles a bit.

You smile up at her.

"I know, little bunny. I know." She sighs. "But I also know that, thanks to your grandmother, you do not truly tug your own strings, to borrow a metaphor from the long dead." Picking you back up, she begins to walk. You wonder where you're going. "I think you are in need of a bath, before I begin what I intend." What you intend? "Your grandmother killing me, as well as the deaths of so many children, have taught me that the best option isn't to bar, but to prepare. To that end, I intend to train you in magic, for physical training will be a pointless venture, even if you don't remain human."




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in




I decided to assume a few things based on how you've grown your pet Renko so as to make this update not have to be cut short.
>> No. 191518
[x] Guilt! Patres nostri peccaverunt et non sunt et nos iniquitates eorum portavimus. Servi dominati sunt nostri non fuit qui redimeret de manu eorum

[x] Determination! Si desperaveris lassus in die angustiae inminuetur fortitudo tua

[x] Flirt! Duo ubera tua sicut duo hinuli capreae gemelli qui pascuntur in lilies. Tota pulchra es amica mea et macula non est in te
>> No. 191521
Fluffy mom knows about Anon! Everyone, on the down low! Stay in Character! Hide presence!

[X] Take your bath!
- [X] Flirt!
>> No. 191522
[x] Take your bath
[x] Would you smooch a Satori?
>> No. 191523
>>191518

[x] This.

No idea what this says, and just gonna gamble on it being something appropriate.
>> No. 191524
[x] Guilt! Patres nostri peccaverunt et non sunt et nos iniquitates eorum portavimus. Servi dominati sunt nostri non fuit qui redimeret de manu eorum

[x] Determination! Si desperaveris lassus in die angustiae inminuetur fortitudo tua

[x] Flirt! Duo ubera tua sicut duo hinuli capreae gemelli qui pascuntur in lilies. Tota pulchra es amica mea et macula non est in te


Hooray! We're going to be speaking in tongues and/or Latin!

Sadly I don't know Latin beyond a small degree of biology knowledge, so I'll be doing something to simulate it.
>> No. 191526
File 147415581945.jpg - (297.04KB, 1600x1066, All the baths are empty.jpg) [iqdb]
191526
[x] Guilt! Patres nostri peccaverunt et non sunt et nos iniquitates eorum portavimus. Servi dominati sunt nostri non fuit qui redimeret de manu eorum

[x] Determination! Si desperaveris lassus in die angustiae inminuetur fortitudo tua

[x] Flirt! Duo ubera tua sicut duo hinuli capreae gemelli qui pascuntur in lilies. Tota pulchra es amica mea et macula non est in te


Guilt ! Our fathers have sinned, and are not: and we have borne their iniquities. Servants have ruled over us: there was none to redeem us out of their hand

Determination ! If thou lose hope , being weary in the day of distress , thy strength shall be diminished


Flirt ! Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies. Thou art all fair , my love; there is no spot in thee






There is a long silence after the words leave your mouth. "Don't fret, little one; I don't blame you. I merely realize the danger you present is all." Danger...? "Indeed. Humans are capable of great things, if their feelings grow strong enough!!" Hmm... Such powerful breasts... "N-now, now. You needn't... ...Goodness, Renko, how are you even thinking in a language you don't even know...?"

...You are? "Yes. Yes, you are. It seems rather out of left field, as it were..." They have baseball here? "They have comedians." ...But what's that have to to do with...? "No, no, What's busy being on second." Who? "Who's on first." What do you mean...? "No, I mean Who." What?? "No, Who." I don't know what you're talking? "No, no, I Don't Know's on third, and What's on second. Who's on first."

...

...Ohh. You think you remember this joke from history class!

Smiling, Satori comments, "Yes, that is indeed the one." She carefully balances you in one arm and opens the door with the other. "However, jokes will have to wait. We're here."

You know, now that you think about it, why is she carrying you again? You feel pretty dang good.

Satori blushes. "Well... ...I suppose it does prevent you from biting doors and launching face-first at the floor."

Okay, she has you there.

"Plus, it's becoming a habit, at this rate. You're quite comfortable to carry." ...You'll take that as a compliment.

Setting you down, satori-

-1HP

"Moooom! What was that for??" You hold your pained forehead.

Satori looks amused as she begins running the bath. "Well, it worked." ...Worked? "Well, you stopped thinking and speaking in Latin.

Que?

"...That's spanish."

Ohh.

"That's why it was concerning. Now, test the water, as I did burn your grandmother a bit trying to do it myself."

You head over, putting your finger in- Brr!

Satori turns the knob a fraction of an inch.

Yeek! Hot!

-1HP

And now a fraction of a fraction the other way.

Ohh, that's not too bad.

"Good." With that, Satori begins undressing you.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Let it happen.

[]Resist!

[]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System!
-[]Okay, you're done.

[]Ask about all the baths, and why only this one has fur in the drain.
-[]Stress how much hair it is.
--[]Stress that it's her color.
---[]Try to make a beard out of it.

[]Where's the place to wash before getting in...?

[]Write-in
>> No. 191527
[X]Let it happen.

I keep forgetting to read the email fields.

Also it might be wise to stay away from too much out of character knowledge. With something like this it's probably not too bad, but that was what caused Hourai to die.
>> No. 191529
[x]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System! Hack the planet! ANARCHYYY
-[x]Okay, you're done.

[x]Ask about all the baths, and why only this one has fur in the drain. Don't be stupid: the reasons are obvious and all this question would do is remind her of all that she has lost.
>> No. 191531
[x]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System! Hack the planet! ANARCHYYY
-[x]Okay, you're done.

[X]Let it happen.

Sometimes, it's more fun to fight a little at first. As long as it's all play (and mindreading wampa mom will know) then it's all in good, consensual fun, right?
>> No. 191533
File 147426412076.jpg - (163.54KB, 1024x579, EVIL MANIACAL LAUGHTER.jpg) [iqdb]
191533
[x]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System! Hack the planet! ANARCHYYY
-[x]Okay, you're done.

ANARCHY FOREEEEEEVER!

AND EVEEEEEER!
>> No. 191537
File 147428590910.jpg - (195.02KB, 850x601, ANON WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS.jpg) [iqdb]
191537
[x]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System! Hack the planet! ANARCHYYY
-[x]Okay, you're done.


>>191533

Still waiting on that arm.
>> No. 191538
File 147428958255.jpg - (260.58KB, 1100x1509, If you were a bird this wouldn't be you.jpg) [iqdb]
191538
[x]You're not a baby! Rebelliousness! Smash the System! Hack the planet! ANARCHYYY
-[x]Okay, you're done.





Or so she thinks! You jump away just as she's about to unbutton your blouse. Satori, of course, looks shocked! Very shocked!

First stage of the rebellion has been completed!

With that done, you let out a roar of effort as you... carefully unbutton your blouse.

You don't have a change of anything but socks, after all. Your feet have a tendency to get swampy. While Satori looks minorly horrified at the memories of that stench, and highly amused at your sudden burst of teenness, you pull open your blouse, receiving a gasp at what you you can only imagine to be horror at how rebellious you are.

You try to pull off your tie in one fluid motiohhgodyoupulledittootightcan'tbreathe and it gets tugged loose by the fluffy, uhh... tyrant you call a mother!

-1HP

Satori looks sternly at you.

Your joking rebelliousness fills you with Determination! ...Not to turn your tie into a noose again.

+1 Max DT

Satori smiles, looking satisfied with that, and so you get back to sticking it to the man!

...To the woman?

...To the fluffy awesome thing you call a mother!

Satori, of course, rolls her eyes. "You're terrible, Renko."

Her words fill you with anarchistic thanks!

Your fluffy awesome thing you call a mother chuckles at that odd combination.

Next, you slip out of your shoes, and very carefully kick them off to the side, being sure not to break anything.

You throw your arms up. "ANARCHYYYYYY!"

With your joke done with, you let yourself be stripped the rest of the way. Your mother seems amused by the jarring shift as she dunks a bucket in the water andBLRBLRBLRB.

"Renko, you're supposed to vocalize that."

"What, and inhale water?" She seems amused as she— "AHHHH!"

And in you go.

With more velocity than you expected, too!




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP26/20
DT22/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Ohhgodyouneedair
-[]Surface!
-[]Huh, this thing is deeper than you thought.
--[]Dive!
--[]Contemplate why!

[]Write-in
>> No. 191539
[x] This is deeper than you barghlhlhlh
-[x] Contemplate why is that so.
-[x] Wonder about the necessity of air, do monster need it? You think so. What about magic? Can they fly like an eagle (or a basketball star) too?
>> No. 191540
[X]Ohhgodyouneedair
-[X]Huh, this thing is deeper than you thought.
--[X]Dive!
>> No. 191541
-[X]Huh, this thing is deeper than you thought.
--[X]Contemplate why!
>> No. 191542
[x]Ohhgodyouneedair
-[x]Huh, this thing is deeper than you thought.
--[x]Dive!

[x] ARGLBLARGLARGLARGLEBLARGLEBLAR
>> No. 191547
File 147437328236.png - (750.12KB, 850x1083, Totally Renko!.png) [iqdb]
191547
[x] This is deeper than you barghlhlhlh
-[x] Contemplate why is that so.
--[x] Wonder about the necessity of air. Do monster need it? You think so. What about magic? Can they fly like an eagle (or a basketball star) too?





You try to comment on how deep the water is, only to end up nearly inhaling some water.

-1HP

You stroke your chin, thinking about how it's deeper than you thought.

You'll go with magic.

Still, that leaves a far more important question. Do monsters need air? Do they fly like you?! Can they reach the ceiling, jump off it and ping off the ground like a pinball?!

You notice Satori is giving you a dry look from over the crystal clear waters. Blushing a little, you swim to the surface. You're not a bad swimmer. You managed to escape that croc that one time, but Mari didn't seem too impressed, saying it was just a shoe.

But you know better. Crocs are the most evil sort of shoe. If ____ wore a shoe, that'd be the one. I have standards.

...Wait, that was an odd thought.

When you reach the surface, you gasp for air as Satori sighs. "You're worse than Okuu." Who? "...A pet of mine. She left home long, long ago." She looks slightly melancholy. "...She was a good girl. And, from what I hear, she still is." She looks a bit sad about something. Well, sadder than the subject at hand. "Well... I suppose my other remaining pet does worry me." Before you can think of anything concrete, she interrupts, "But I do not wish to talk about Orin."

Sighing, she picks up a glass bottle and uncorks the top. You smell roses, if only a little. ...If that's the case, you have to wonder just how strong a smell it puts out at a closer range... "Nothing too terrible. It does have a potent smell, but... Well, it doesn't linger." She then proceeds to pour a drop in her pawlm, getting the other hand wet, and begins working it to a surprising level of latherrific.

Seriously, you can see how that little bottle is enough for her.

Nodding, she says, as she begins working it into your hair, "Yes, a full bottle is typically enough to last me a good while, if I don't go overboard." You nod a bit, closing an eye as the shamwow runs down it. Mom seems to find amusement in your terminology.

"Now, take a deeeep breath, little bunny~" Wait, whaBLEBLURLURLBUBLUR. "There we go. All clean."

...

"Uhh... Mom, you know I need to clean more than just my hair, right?"

Satori blinks once, before scratching a cheek. "Ahh, yes. My mistake. I, erm..." She averts her third eye. "I do only every five to ten years meet a human."

...

Something's up.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT22/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Vaguely Dry Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Interrogate!
-[]Was it your pets?!
--[]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[]Good cop bad cop!

[]Invite her to join you!
-[]Shampoo her back!
--[]Try not to think of how odd that sentence sounds!

[]Let it slide.
-[]...Wait, does she even have soap?

[]Write-in
>> No. 191549
I'm stumped. Help?
>> No. 191551
[x]Interrogate!
-[x]Was it your pets?!
--[x]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[x]Good cop bad cop!

Does it work if the same person is both? Eh, whatever.
>> No. 191553
[X]Interrogate!
-[X]Was it your pets?!
--[X]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[X]Good cop bad cop!
>> No. 191554
[x]Interrogate!
-[x]Was it your pets?!
--[x]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[x]Good cop bad cop!
----[x]____, you're good cop.

>>191551
Well, let's make sure our resident murderous voice helps!
>> No. 191556
[x]Interrogate!
-[x]Was it your pets?!
--[x]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[x]Good cop bad cop! Then I'll take-
----[x]____, you're good cop. ...Ehh?


____ points are always helpful.

Normally I would have just let voting continue for a day after a vote like that, but due to DDOSing, I've nothing to do. As my other story is sadly lacking in votes, I'll just throw it in the bowl, as I reaaaaaally wanna write it.

I'm a bit stumped as to what it will be like, but I want to see it!
>> No. 191557
File 147446812137.png - (323.44KB, 720x540, Symbolism!.png) [iqdb]
191557
[x]Interrogate!
-[x]Was it your pets?!
--[x]Use your eyes to shine light in her face!
---[x]Good cop bad cop! Then I'll take-
----[x]____, you're good cop. ...Ehh?





Satori shields her eyes as you turn on your best highbeams!

-1DT

"Err... Now, uhh... I don't want to hurt you...? So, uhh... just come clean...?"

Satori's third eye is blinking rapidly, as if in a daze. ...You might have to remember this trick.

"Don't want to hurt her?! We'll obviously do anything it takes to get this information!"

"R-Renko...? What on Earth are yo-"

"I'll be the one asking questions here!" She seems oddly off balance!

...You imagine Satori cartwheeling around in the nude.

She doesn't seem to react in the least. Not a twitch, or a shudder, or even a frown or chide!

Huh, seems she can't read minds if you flash her blind. I wish I had eyes to gouge out. Big baby.

"My partner's... a beast. Just give her what she wants and everything will be okay. If you don't, uhh... ...I guess she'll... tickle you or something...?" ...This feels extremely backwards. That means it's working! ...How...?

"Renko, really now..."

"Where were you on July 4th?!" How does that have anything to do with anything? Sͤ̎͏̫̹̤̪̹͚h͎͎̗̹̞̝̙̑͂̿ͦh̶̲͚̻̠̿̃̀̈̍͆ͅh̩͓͎͈̠̥̦̆̍̚͢ĥͪͦͮ̽̄̇h͉͎̙͓͇͡.͓͎͓̥͊̈ͭͮ͋̾ͫ ...Fine.



"Erm... Ahh, that's..." She sighs. "I'm not familiar with that calendar, little bunny."

"Who killed her?!"

"E-ehh? Renko, who are you...?"

"I'm Renko!"

"That's not..."

"Search your feelings: you know it to be true!"

Silence hangs for a moment.

And then your mother bursts into a fit of giggles.

T̵̳̑͐͊̽͑c̭͔̩̺͔̲͐h̩͖̹́ͦͫ̓.̘̩̯̠̉͘

"Really, now, Little bunny..." She wipes a tear from her eye. "Did you really force her to be the good cop?" Ahh, it seems she's recovered. "I quite have." And is amused. "Also true." And has cheered up. "Well, that isn't... untrue." She pauses. "And it wasn't over that, it's just... well..." She blushes a bit. "I don't actually have any proper soap. Just shampoo." ...Wait, you were right?

You know, kid... I've realized something. ...Yeah? You're not like your mother, or her mother. Really? Yeah. You're different. ...Thank-

You're insane.



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT21/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Soaking Wet Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Sudsy Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]Write-in
>> No. 191558
[x] Aww, geez, you're making me blush!
[x] You're not so bad yourself, hot stuff.

She is not crazy, she is just dancing to the tune of a context they can't possibly know about!
>> No. 191560
[x] Aww, geez, you're making me blush!
[x] You're not so bad yourself, hot stuff.

We're flirting with our inner demons now?

Fine with me!

A vote like this could even potentially lead to lectures from Wampa Mom. More learning is never bad!
>> No. 191561
[x] Aww, geez, you're making me blush!
[x] You're not so bad yourself, hot stuff.

They call her insane to keep her from going crazy...

Wait, I think we got that backwards.
>> No. 191567
[x] Aww, geez, you're making me blush!
[x] You're not so bad yourself, hot stuff.





You can't help the blush creeping onto your cheeks as you hold them with a small smile. "Y-you really think so?"

...Yeah. Yeah, this is definitely the truth. If you're not, then I'll eat my hat.

"Well... you're not so bad yourself, hot stuff..."

Oddly enough, you don't get an answer from her.

You begin to hear giggles that echo in the spacious room. Giggles heard b̛o͏t̵h̸ consciously an̢d̶ ͞un̨cońs͡c͏i͟o̷uśly, from one source a̕nd̶ tw̸o̧. T̛͞h̸͢͡e̛͞ ̢l̨a͟t̵̨̛t̛̕͡ȩ̡̛r̕ ͡iś́͟ ̷̸͠q̷̕͜u͏̷i̧͟t́͘e ̕͞a ̀l̨̀͡o͟t͟ ́͡l͢e̵͜͠ś̢s̨͝ ̵r͘͢e͝҉̨st̀͏r̕҉a͠į͞n̷̵e͠d̵,͞ ̸҉od͏d̸̢͞ĺ͠ỳ͘ ȩ͢nơ҉͞ư̕͘gh.̢͡

Hmph. Oddly enough, you feel your cheeks have heated up a bit more.

It's actually a little dizzying.

-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT20/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Vaguely Dizzy -1DT/update

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Drenched Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Less Sudsy Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]How can my psychopathic possession be so cute?!
-[]Flirt
-[]A/s/k o\n d/a/\X//No.
--[]But ___________...
--[]Fiiiiine...

[]Mom, wanna bathe together?
-[]"I'll shampoo your back!"
--[]...Still think that sounds wrong...

[]Wash body with...
-[]Shampoo...?
-[]...Water?
-[]Maybe just your hands will do.
--[]Maybe you have magic fingers, too!

[]Write-in
>> No. 191570
[x] A/S/L.... No?
-[x]... Fine

[x] Can I, uh, shampoo your back?
>> No. 191578
[X]Wash body with...
-[X]...Water?
>> No. 191584
[X] My Psychopathic Possession Can't Possibly be This Cute!
>> No. 191586
[x] Ask on a date.

Doooo iiiiiit.
>> No. 191589
File 147463350380.png - (113.18KB, 348x408, Good lord that's not what I meant!.png) [iqdb]
191589
See, this is why I love you guys.

By your powers combined, I can spatter everything with delicious insanity!

Now, let's see what I pop out!
>> No. 191596
File 147467562394.png - (406.72KB, 850x675, Satori when you're done with her.png) [iqdb]
191596
[x] A/S/L.... No?
-[x]... Fine

[X] My Psychopathic Possession Can't Possibly be This Cute!



[x] Ask on a date.

[X]Wash body with...
-[X]...Water?

[x] Can I, uh, shampoo your back?





What. What? Seriously, why do you even care? Why wouldn't I? I killed your mother! Well, yeah, but she got better? I also killed your new mother! Again, she seems A-okay. And your grandmother...? Honestly, with what she apparently has done... ...I don't remember. Happy? How can you not remember your sex and location?? What?? That's not... Ugh, just forget it.

Satori seems amused, off to the side.

By the way, did you know that you're adorable when you're angry? What?? That's not... Why would you even...? You get the cutest crease on your forehead! ... What? Idiot. What...? That's your forehead. So? It's practically yours too, right? Why are you so freaking blase about this?!

When you come to your next decision, Satori seems somewhat trouble, if amused all the same.

So, wanna go on a date some time? ...God dammit, you're worse than Frisk... ...So, what was Mom like? You. In more than one word? Nicer you. ...Wait, she was? Yeah. They irritated me to no end, but, in the end, I still won.

You frown, before sighing. Why do you like hurting people? Heh... Ask ol' granny that, if you care so much. I'm not answering it.

...Maybe you will.

With that, you begin swishing about your hips in a shimmie. The corners of Satori's mouth quirk up a bit. "Renko, perhaps using your hands as well might be wise?" ...But Mooooom! "No buts, young lady. If you don't, I'll do it for you." ...If you do, can I shampoo your back? "Only if you stop imagining me in such a disturbing way." See, you knew it'd bug her. "You do get points for trying." She smiles a bit, which you return with a grin.

You watch your new mother begin carefully undressing. Huh. Her belly is fluffy, too! "R-renko, you really don't have to think about such things..." Well, it's just that you were wondering if anywhere wasn't fluffy. It's kind of cuter this way.

And your mother sighs, stepping into the water. The depth makes a bit more sense at her size. If it were shallow enough for you, it wouldn't really work for her, would it? "Well, I suppose it would be difficult."

Wait, she didn't-!

"Renko, with as much fur as I have, it is beyond pointless." ...Yeah, but... "The only reason I did it for you to even such a degree is because I knew your mind was troubled over western bathing methods."

You smile at the sentiment. "Thanks, Mom."

You slowly discover that Satori's hands are softer than you think! It certainly doesn't support the whole scary monster thing. Satori smiles at this. "Thank you, Renko. Many 'monsters' are as nice as any human, just as many humans are as as bad as any monster could ever be." Her smile dims. "Or worse."

Soon enough, you mother's work is done, and you are...

...Well...

"Mom, why did you use shampoo on my body...?"

"In part due to habit. You see, my sister and our pets tended towards more... 'fluffy' forms."

Ahh, that makes sense, then.

Your leg hair has never felt so luscious and full bodied!

Satori chuckles a bit. "Quite."

...But how will you tackle Mom's back hai- fur?

-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT19/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Vaguely Dizzy -1DT/update

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Drenched Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Just enough.
[]Extra poofy!
[]Full body sud beard!
[]Full body sud afro!
[]Full body sud Marge Simpson!
[]Use it all. Because she's worth it.

[]Write-in
>> No. 191601
You all are thinking small.

[x] Sud top hat.
[x] Sud monocole.
[x] Sud pipe.
[x] Sud dapper mustache.
>> No. 191602
[X]Just enough.
>> No. 191603
[x] Just enough
When you least expect it, restraint!
>> No. 191609
>>191601

Not thinking small... Bidding time for JUUUUUST the right moment.

[X] Just Enough

- [X] Sud Top Hat counts as enough.
>> No. 191638
File 147481888490.png - (389.06KB, 850x675, Not as clean as you'd like.png) [iqdb]
191638
[X] Just Enough

- [X] Sud Top Hat counts as enough.





You are exact in your measurements.

One dab.

You begin to work it in.

It's not enough. Why isn't it enough? What turned your head into a presumably red sudsy wasteland has only made her back a little soapy.

"It's more a light pink."

One dab. Again.

As you work it in, you frown. Yet again not enough. You do, however, note how downright solid her back feels. She's built like a fluffy tank! Your mom is the best.

Satori peeks at you oddly with her third eye. "I don't see how those relate." She does seem to be smiling, going by the eye.

Yet another single dab.

Working it in, you grow impatient with the bottle. You look over her back, and try to figure it out.

Satori's Back 0D/0MD/0A/MA

A knife between the vertebrae is all it takes.

Also, six dabs of shampoo.


+1DT

Completely ignoring the assassination advice, much to the chagrin of your favorite possession, you add another three dabs of shampoo, working them to a niiiice lather. Her pinkish white fur becomes fluffier and, of course, sudsier. Also, true to her word, it's not a bit blue. However, it doesn't become overly so. There was no waste in your actions. They are precise, measured latherings.

You might even call it a surgical shampooing.

Satori chuckles a bit. "Little bunny, really, now... That sounds more like you are about to shave me and perform an operation..." She does smile a bit, however, so you feel assured that it's all in jest."

While she is rolling her eyes, you scoop up some suds and make a top hat. Looking up, you stand and crown her a gentleman!

Giggling, she comments, "Royalty, and women, do not work that way, I'm afraid."

Well, they should...

You begin stacking another top hat on her third eye, smiling as you do. It stares up at you like a cat in a sweater and mittens.

Ignoring that comment, she continues, "Thank you for the help, little bunny. I'm a tad inflexible, so I typically have trouble with my back." You smile a bit. "Now, let me finish up. You may want to get out, however. You're looking a tad red. I'll find you when I'm done, okay? Then I'll help you fix your spellcard."

-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT19/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Vaguely Dizzy -1DT/update

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Drenched Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Okaaaaaay...
[]Okay!
[]But Moooooom!

[]Write-in

&&&&&

In the case of leaving...

[]Library
[]Snooping
[]Kitchen
[]Snooping
[]Wander
[]Snooping
[]The guest room or whatever you slept in

[]Somewhere in the ruins

[]Go visit the bird
-[]Discuss the meaning of life
-[]Write-in that you will understand just as well
-[]Ask for her number

[]Go look for Flowey

[]Press that button back where you learned to love tar flavoring

[]Search for secret areas. If one exists, well...

[]Write-in
>> No. 191640
[x] Okey dokey!
&
[x] Snooping.
[x] Snooping.
[x] Snooping.
>> No. 191642
[x] Okey dokey
-[x] Call grandma and ask her!
--[x] What do you mean "Ask her what"? We just talked about this! About our lovely stowaway murderous hobbies!

Wait, if we shake off her possession, would she stop existing? Do not want to kill Rose Mary moe
>> No. 191654
The suds are pink, guys. This is absolutely vital to the plot, now and into the fight with the final boss, so remember: pink.

Blue would mess with my vision for you in the Matrix arc, where you wake up from this crazy false reality.


Jokes for the sake of bumping aside, my apologies for the error. I was originally going to go with blue suds, and didn't edit it out in both spots after consideration of the gravity of that color.

On the note of bumping, I'm giving it till tonight to write, as I posted late.
>> No. 191678
>>191654
Actually, thinking of maybe changing vote: any chance of going back to say hi to the pillars?
>> No. 191681
>>191678

Well, you can try~

Think we'll multitask again.

Hopefully the ground we walk on doesn't turn to spiders or something.
>> No. 191699
File 14749968454.png - (2.07MB, 1816x2196, Who kissed me.png) [iqdb]
191699
[x] Okey dokey
-[x] Call grandma and ask her!
--[x] What do you mean "Ask her what"? We just talked about this! About our lovely stowaway's murderous hobbies!

[X]To the not so endless hallway!


Satori smiles at the ease of your answer. "Have fun looking for ghosts, Renko." She begins pouring a considerable amount of what the six dabs had turned her back into messy perfection. She also proceeds to roll her eyes at your term.

You climb out of the bath, standing on the suspiciously mom-like mat, and towel off withwhoaisthatabsorbant! ...You sliiiide it up your arm, noting how it practically suctions to your skin.

Well, then.

You slide it all over the place, slowly getting more comfortable with moving it faster. As your body grows more and more used to the suction, you throw caution to the wind and- "Oww!"

Okay, note to self: don't throw caution to the wind with towels.

"I recommend in general, little bunny." She eyes the towel, where your leg hair resides. Or, well, what little there is.

You can't help that you're a late bloomer, dang it!

You whisper to your body for the upteenth time to grow faster, and give it a pat on the back of encouragement.

+1DT

With that done, you towel off your haiowwyourhairoww.

Okay, so you should have seen that coming.

Gently drying your hair, you quickly make sure that there was no loss. Satisfied that your hair isn't what you see on the towel, you decide that it's still just leg hair. With that done, you towel off your waterlogged hat, before slapping it on your head with a wet plop. There, all- "Little bunny, you only put on your hat." Pausing, she amends, "Or, I suppose took off your hat and put it back on."

Looking down, you realize that she is indeed correct!

Quickly you begin to dre- "Ahh, ahh, ahh. There are clothes I have pulled out for you in the closet." But Moooom! That's on the other side of the room! "Now, now. It's only a short walk." Fiiiine...

Making the long, arduous walk to the other end of the room, you turn the knob. This place sure is Western. "Yes, well, that was something I did to occupy my time. It is rather..." She is silent a little while. "Well, I honestly have a very short to-do list."

Looking in the closet, you find clothes... oddly like yours?

"They were your grandmother's."

Well, that's an odd thought. They're, uhh... Surprisingly normal, all things considered.

"Well, she is the more normal of you three."

You try to take that as a compliment, but you eventually give up!

-1DT

"Ohh, hush; I prefer your craziness to her... ways... any day of the week." It's good that you stopped pretending to like her. You were giving mixed signals. "...In the end, I am not sure quite how to feel towards her. Still, you can judge for yourself."

You nod, equipping the plaid purple thing.

"I'll wash your outfit before I come for you, alright?"

You nod with a smile. Mom's the best.

As you head out, you look down at yourself.

Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA

Smells like mothballs and sins.

Not the good kind.


You gulp. Well, that's concerning.

Seriously, since when did your eyes even have a sense of smell? You swear, if they even think about rocketing out of your skull and trying to get you pregnant...

...No. Enough stalling.

You pull out your phone, frowning at the cracks from its fall. Ignoring that, you dial home, holding your breath a bit. It's a pretty tense wait, if short. It's as if she was expecting you, as she picked up on the second ring.

"Renko."

"Grandma."

There's a silence between the two of you. You feel like you get her a little more than ever before, now, and that she knows this.

Eventually, like all calms before a storm, it ends.

"I guess you learned, didn't you?"

You're quiet a moment, before sighing. "Yeah. A lot of stuff, too. Still..."

Another pause-

You bump your nose on a door.

-1HP

Your grandmother seems lucid right now. Good. You weren't going to accept otherwise.

Opening the door, you ask, "So, what's this stuff about ____?"

You hear a sigh on the other side. "I need a drink for this. Gimme a sec, kid." You hear a pop. Well, that was fast. "So, anything specific?"

"Well... She told me you'd know why she's so violent."

You hear her take a swig as the liquid splashes around in the bottle. Her voice is a bit strained a second. You half want to ask what she's even drinking. "Well... Because I made her that way." Well, that's a horrifying thought. "You know, 'Monkey see, monkey do'? Well... I guess ____ took after my example when she, well..." Another swig. "She took my soul."

...Well, then.

"And she kept controlling me when I tried to make things right. Everything was fine, but then..." She sighs. "She killed them all."

I̡t̡͡ ҉́͢w̷̨a̴s̶ ͏̴ỳ̸̀̕͜o҉̛́u̢̨r̶̵̵̡͝ ͏̛fa͝u͞l͠t̢͝. ҉A̴͡l̵̢l̵̢ ỳ̸̀̕͜o҉̛́u̢̨r̶̵̵̡͝ ̵͏fa̵̕u̡̕lt͠.̛͠ ̨͘҉E҉v҉e͘r͞y̷t̴h͟҉ín͡g̸ ̸̵i͘s̢͠ ỳ̸̀̕͜o҉̛́u̢̨r̶̵̵̡͝ ͢͡f҉aùl͜͡t͟.




E͑̀ͪͮ̇ͧ̂̊͛̒ͬ̏̓̊͑ͬ̽̅҉̵̣̜͕͎̣̪̩̜̞͕̖͖͇̥̥̱́͡V̎ͨ̓̅̂̍̉̔͒͛̕҉̵̫̠̙͇̯͙͕͇̲̺͙̖̠̱̭͍͇̫E̡̺̞̬̬͍̻̟̜̞͓͙̲͙̩͋̽ͦͬ͗̊͒ͯ͒̈ͮͩ͘͘R̨͎̜͉̩̦̝̳͓̙͙͆ͨ̾͒ͧ̏͢͢ͅY̴̨͍͍̫̲͛̿̆̓͒ͩͣ͌͆T̡̢̖͍̤̣͇͖ͥͮ͆
̟̱̞̻̪͉͎̼͖͎̭H̱̪̲͂̒ͦ͐ͩͪ͂ͩ̾ͨ̆͠ͅI̅ͤ̈́ͯͤ̅̓͂ͤ̆͂̆͆͐̚͡҉̷͉̦̲̲̤̩̩̠͇̜͕̮̯̘̖Ņ̴̢̺̳̣̻͎̬̠̝̱̯̦̯̌ͮͪ̀̽̓̈́̽ͣ̾̍ͥ̏͛ͩ̚̚͜͞G̫̜̜̰̥͛ͦͤ͌̒ͧ͐͗ͭ͂̐̓̆̑͌ͤ̒ͮ̕͢.̴͉̤͓̰̎̐ͫͪ̒͂ͫͬ̉̄͛ͪͨ́ͩ̃́͜͜͠ͅ
͎̘̘̟̳̱̼̩͎̯͙̱ͅ



You hear a yelp on the other end. Then you hear a bout of nervous laughter. "Well, uhh... Yeah, I think that's enough for now, Matilda! Gotta go!"

The call ends.

Dammit.

Sighing, you find yourself ramming face-first into a pillar.

-1HP

It seems there is only one here, oddly. And it's surprisingly solid, too.

...It seems to also be blocking the button. Odd.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT19/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Thawing Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in
>> No. 191701
[x] Ask if there's someone home, ghosts specifically.
-[x] Check the pillar for, uh, secret buttons!
-[x] Wonder aloud who was the real monster and why does the world hate people making ammends.

Sensible, check.
Perverted, check.
Insane but actually profound, check.
>> No. 191702
Holy Table Breakage, Batman!
>> No. 191703
>>191702

Not quite sure what you mean. Only error I see is that EVERYTHING got bisected.

...I should rephrase that, but I won't.
>> No. 191720
[]Try to press button!
-[]Snuggle up as close as you have to!
--[]Reaaaaal close!
[]Flirt
-[]Assume it's Merlin!
-[]Assume it's Lunasa!
-[]Assume it's, uhh... the red one! Yes!
-[]Try to avoid saying anything that could implicate any of them!
[]Identify
>> No. 191726
Either way, I'm calling it tonight, most likely.
>> No. 191744
[]Try to press button!
-[]Snuggle up as close as you have to!
--[]Reaaaaal close!
[]Flirt
-[]Assume it's Merlin!
-[]Assume it's Lunasa!
-[]Assume it's Lyrica!
-[]Try to avoid saying anything that could implicate any of them!
[]Identify

Those ghost are friends, and if this is one of those, then we don't need to worry about this! Unless it isn't those, in which case, we're in trouble.
>> No. 191745
[x]Try to press button!
-[x]Snuggle up as close as you have to!
--[x]Reaaaaal close!
[x]Flirt
-[x]Assume it's Merlin!
[x]Identify
>> No. 191746
File 147519328052.png - (549.18KB, 850x1360, Success that feels like failure.png) [iqdb]
191746
[]Try to press button!
-[]Snuggle up as close as you have to!
--[]Reaaaaal close!
---[]Flirt
----[]Assume it's Merlin!
-----[]Identify





You start getting close to the button. The pillar is in your way, sadly.

It's almost as if it's alive...

You press your body against its chilly surface. It seems to be... glowy, yet solid. Which is odd, as you're growing increasingly sure it's a ghost.

You decide the best way to go about reaching the button is to snuggle closer than close! To snuggle comfier than comfy! You're not fluffy like mom, but you make do!

You swing your absolutely massive chest at it!

1 damage!

100% HP remains!

The pillar seems to feel an odd sense of camaraderie with you. You guess.

-1DT

She must be Merlin. "Nice, uhh... chest?" Smooth.

You hear a surprisingly clear, if confused, voice. "Thhhank you...?" Can't be Lunasa. ...Did Merlin even talk? "I... like your hhhat...?"

+1DT

You snuggle closer to the oddly not bone chillingly cold pillar. "Thanks!" You know, spending so much time with a mind reader has taught you how wonderful it is to be heard. "I'm, umm... jealous of yours? It's... very... ...pointy. Yes." I almost feel bad for you.

But then I remember I don't.

"Your, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Your fetish outfit is very purple."

+1DT

"Thank you! I like your... large buttons. Very large. Very shiny."

"Your hhhhair is shhhhiny."

+1DT

"I like yours, too!"

"And you have vvvvery ssssmoothhhh legssss?"

"I blame a towel."

"Dasssstardly towelssss."

"Indeed."

"Yessss."

"Yours are very cool!"

"...Wassss thhhhat a pun?"

"It was."

She snickers just a little, her form returning to- Crap, it was the red one!

You gaze intensely at her, much to her confusion.

Lyrica 999D/25MD/0A/25MA

She's cute when she's not drooling acid.

She also seems to have the same pride in her diminutive breasts.





Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT21/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Thawing Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Take back everything you just said!

[]Roll with it.
-[]Continue complimenting her as if she is curvy!

[]Press the button! She's no longer blocking it!

[]Write-in
>> No. 191748
[X]Roll with it.
-[X]Continue complimenting her as if she is curvy!

[X]Let's be friends now and compare chests.
>> No. 191749
[X]Roll with it.
[X]Let's be friends now and compare chests.

The greatest kingdoms are built on the foundations of a flat chest. Why else would there be so many male rulers?
>> No. 191750
File 147520275519.jpg - (296.97KB, 719x984, Hourai_full_1019234.jpg) [iqdb]
191750
[X]`Let's be friends now and compare chests.
[X] "I've met your sisters. I like them. Can I like you too?"
[X] "What does that button do? The last time I saw it, I was with Hourai and... "

Hourai ;..;
>> No. 191751
[X] Let's be friends now and compare chests.
[X] "I've met your sisters. I like them. Can I like you too?"
[X] "What does that button do? The last time I saw it, I was with Hourai and... "

I deleted my vote to change it to this.
>> No. 191752
File 147522795670.png - (708.05KB, 850x633, Act 1 Support Beam Ensamble.png) [iqdb]
191752
>>/i/706

I hope I didn't break some sort of social moor I knew nothing of by digging up something that died so long ago.

Still, I felt that it was honestly the only reasonable place to put it. None of the other boards made sense.

I drew the top post with the built-in stuff. I'm hoping that never reaches a thread two, as I have no idea how to start a thread without drawing with their souped up MS paint. I had to download firefox to use it, too! For what it's worth, that was my best art ever. Just... drawing those words. It may be full of errors, but, well... I actually drew a pretty accurate representation of the logo for what it's worth!

As it bears repeating here as well, I'll point out that the Prismrivers have been improperly designed since the start.

Save Merlin.

Merlin's cool like that.

>> No. 191761
>>191752
I wish we could safely make out with Lunasa. Alas, the dangers of consorting with the dead.
>> No. 191762
>>191761

Anything's possible with enough Determination~
>> No. 191764
>>191762
Surely if we bash our head against the wall enough, the scar tissue will shield the skull eventually!
>> No. 191766
>>191764

Precisely! If you break a bone a thousand times, it'll eventually not break, right?
>> No. 191774
File 147537365720.png - (961.09KB, 850x993, You're quite skilled at making others uncomfo.png) [iqdb]
191774
>>/i/708 for when it's archived in the future.

[X]`Let's be friends now and compare chests.
[X] "I've met your sisters. I like them. Can I like you too?"
[X] "What does that button do? The last time I saw it, I was with Hourai and... "




The sunken pits called eyes widen a bit, the light within brightening a bit. Her... lips part. Are those lips? Well, you made out with Lunasa. They must be, right? ...Then again, they were really sticky and gooey.

It was the kind of gross you could get used to.

The ghostly girl blinks out of her stupor. "...Are you... sssserious?"

"Well, yeah."

Her stare bores into your sou- that sounds somehow insensitive, now that you think about it.

She thrusts out her massive cliff face. "Like thhhhissss...?" Her voice sounds a bit off. Where as before it felt hallow and clear, it now sounds almost... timid as well?

You do the same with your ginormous cutting board.

Two chests enter, two chest, uhh... Well, okay, two chests better leave.

You both stare at each others' chests like fine works of art.

You judge. You weigh. ...Mentally. You even imagine what they would look like if they weren't mostly ribs.

"Your sisters are nice."

"Nassssa tried to ssssuck out your ssssoul."

"Yeah, that sucked." You rub your arms. "She's a good kisser."

"Shhhhe issss."

...Wait. "Do you...?"

She blinks.

She blinks twice, now.

Her eyes widen in shock, followed suit by horror. "No!!"

You wince. "Jeez, it's just a question."

"A quesssstion thhhhat issss exxxxtremely awkward..."

Well, she has a point there. "Sorry."

She puts down the monolithic things, and sighs.

With the way she talks, the sigh is a bit long, unexpectedly. "It'ssss fine."

"Also, can I press your button?"

The pale face of the ghost flushes red with blood you're vaguely sure she doesn't have.

The sight of a chest not larger than yours fills you with Determination!




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT23/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Thawing Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




Save?

[]Yes
[]No

&&&&&

[]Poke her cheek.
[]Rephrase that question.
[]

[]Write-in
>> No. 191775
[X]Yes
[X]Rephrase that question.
>> No. 191776
[X]Yes
[X]Rephrase that question.
-[X]Somehow, worse than before.
>> No. 191778
[X]Yes
[X]Rephrase that question.
Hilarious misunderstandings ahoy!
>> No. 191783
[X]Yes
[X]Rephrase that question.
-[X]Somehow, worse than before.

There's no point if you don't make it MORE awkward!
>> No. 191794
File 147545580924.png - (934.33KB, 850x993, Wa wa waaaa.png) [iqdb]
191794
[X]Yes
[X]Rephrase that question.
-[X]Somehow, worse than before.


"I meant I wanna touch it!"

The silence is deafening.

"J-just a little...?"

She's fidgeting, the red in the face deepening.

Well, redder.

"Please?"

And her mouth is pouring red. ...You really hope that it's just how she blushes. Maybe she got it from her sister.

It actually turns her red outfit from a good color balance to so much red you'd think she-

You decide that sick ghosts pour from the mouth like a jar with a hole in it.

You also hope that is at least her blood. Sadly, it is. Good!

Wait, bad! You didn't want it to be anyone's! "Are you okay?"

She clicks her jaw shut, gulping. "And if I ssssaid-"

And then she gets pulled through the floor by a trombone's slideywhateveritis, as if someone didn't like her act.

Well then.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT23/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Thawing Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Press the button













[]Do not press the button
-Like a wimp
--Wimp

[]Write-in

>> No. 191795
[X]Press the button

Boop
>> No. 191796
[x] Press da button.
-[x] Not like a wimp.
--[x] Like you got it going on.
---[x] Like Wampa Mom.
>> No. 191801
[X] Press the button
- [X] But slowly at first
- - [X] Start by flicking side-to-side (to check for traps)
- - - [X] Thoroughly feel around the button as well. Traps are the worst, and you don't want to be springing one!
- - - - [X] Lick and/or suck the button to ensure it isn't laced with poison.
- - - - - [X] When all that is done and you think it's ready, push the button as vigorously and frantically as possible until something wonderful happens.

If you don't engage in foreplay, we'll get booby trapped! Christ, anon, use your head!
>> No. 191802
>>191795
Here

I'll back
>>191801
Since it seems like the logical course of action. Can't afford not to be cautious after the Cirno incident...
>> No. 191803
[x] Do not press it
-[x] Like a wimp

Uh, no?

[x] Explore more
>> No. 191806
>>191802
>>191801
>>191796

See, this is why I love you guys.
>> No. 191812
File 147562264773.jpg - (12.81KB, 236x192, Symbolism!.jpg) [iqdb]
191812
[X] Press the button
- [X] But slowly at first
- - [X] Start by flicking side-to-side (to check for traps)
- - - [X] Thoroughly feel around the button as well. Traps are the worst, and you don't want to be springing one!
- - - - [X] Lick and/or suck the button to ensure it isn't laced with poison.
- - - - - [X] When all that is done and you think it's ready, push the button as vigorously and frantically as possible until something wonderful happens.





You gently, teasingly flick the button from side to side, on the lookout for any traps you totally wouldn't have triggered.

Satisfied with your safety foreplay, you now get down to the main event. Of safety. You slide you fingers gently, sensually, around the button.

"You like that, don't you, you dirty little button..."

You feel the button is enjoying herself.

Satisfied at its trapless, silent enjoyment, you soon are on your knees, hands resting on either side of it for support as you begin to treat it to things only sweets get to experience.

You swirl and flick the switch with your tongue, before taking it into your mouth. After you push all quarter inch of it as deep as you can, you begin to bob your head just as you were taught, going up and down at a steady pace. As you pull it out of your mouth, you apply heavy, noisy suction.

You look down at yourself.

Nope, you aren't dead. No poison.

You're sure the button is begging for more, and begging you to marry it on the spot. Sadly, you have other intentions as you begin to hammer away at the button for all its worth.

Further down the hall you hear stone grinding against stone, before slamming down, alternating with every smack of thumb on button, flesh slapping stone at a set pace, neither increasing nor decreasing in your frenzied slamming.

Down the 'endless' hall.

...You have to go through that hall again, don't you.

Dang it!




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT23/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Press so that it makes the grinding sound.
-[]Investigate.

[]Press so that it makes the slamming sound.
-[]Investigate.

[]Write-in
>> No. 191813
[X]Press so that it makes the grinding sound.
-[X]Investigate.

[X]Make sure your panties aren't soaking wet. It would be a pain to have to stop and squeeze all those fluids out in front of a grinding... whatever.
>> No. 191814
[X]Press so that it makes the grinding sound.
-[X]Investigate.

>>191813
NOT the [x] squeeze your underwear dry

Why would they be wet? Christ, man, we just checked a button for traps! that's DANGEROUS Our life was on the line!
>> No. 191816
>>191814

No, no. He must have thought we wore them in the bath.

Or got a little too afraid and spilled water all over them. I mean, maybe he remembered that extremely tense music, and just assumed!
>> No. 191817
>>191814

Well then, let's NEGATE that
[X]not
vote and SUPPORT them wholeheartedly!
>> No. 191818
[X]Press so that it makes the grinding sound.
-[X]Investigate.

We shouldn't squeeze panties, might flood the hall.
>> No. 191819
>>191813
[x] NOT panties wet vote
[x] Investigate grinding
>> No. 191824
Hmm, so we remained dry after playing so much with that button...? Oh well. (Not removing it though)
>> No. 191825
File 147572122529.png - (9.93KB, 1000x779, Ruins map 3.png) [iqdb]
191825
[X]Press so that it makes the grinding sound.
-[X]Investigate.





After a long and arduous trek down the nigh unending hall, you find yourself in front of a newly opened entrance.

...The floor of the opening looking more akin to a crater than anything.

Mmmaybe you shouldn't have pounded it so much.

As you look inside, you notice that it's a descending set of stone stairs.

They look older than that which you found outside, especially with how they aren't purple.




[]Descend the stairs

[]Write-in
>> No. 191826
[X]Descend the stairs

[X]Prepare your chest for possible attacks, but try not to kill anything. Just block and move.
>> No. 191828
File 14757310682.jpg - (16.98KB, 300x297, f6ac844b205c0f8ea6ff6ee02e312bff.jpg) [iqdb]
191828
[X]Descend the stairs

[X]Prepare your chest for possible attacks, but try not to kill anything. Just block and move.
- [X] remember basics of chest discipline
>> No. 191829
[x] Ask flowey for a figurative good luck kiss
[x] Descend
>> No. 191830
[X]Descend the stairs

[X]Prepare your chest for possible attacks, but try not to kill anything. Just block and move.
- [X] remember basics of chest discipline

CQC

(Chest Quarter Combat)
>> No. 191831
[x] Ask flowey for a figurative good luck kiss
[x] Descend
>> No. 191832
>>191830
[x] This. Weapon discipline is important.
>> No. 191834
This whole story/your writing style vaguely reminds me of DOWMAN Seimen
>> No. 191835
>>191834

Thhhhank... you?

...That's... a compliment, right? Not sure what that is.
>> No. 191836
File 147586058137.png - (4.82KB, 606x606, It is dark.png) [iqdb]
191836
[X]Descend the stairs

[X]Prepare your chest for possible attacks, but try not to kill anything. Just block and move.
- [X] remember basics of chest discipline





You cup the underside of your totally huge chest, making sure to keep your finger on the side of the... trigger guard.

You aren't quite sure where that is, but you decide to just not pull the trigger.

Wherever that is.

You begin to descend into the inky darkness, confused why you can't see.

It's like the darkness is darker than dark. Blacker than black, and just... eating the light?

Before you enter into the darkness completely, you fellsweetmonkeyjesusisthatcoldholycrap. Looking back, you find Lunasa and Lyica grabbing your shoulders.

They fade away as soon as you see the concerned look they are giving you.

Well, that's ominous.




[]Write-in
>> No. 191837
It's official: we are fucked. And not in a good way.
SAVE US GHOST SISTERS
>> No. 191838
[x] Wait at the edge of the shadows
-[x] make no movement make no sound
>> No. 191840
So opinion on using eyes as a flash light? It would give away Renko's position, but it would definitely help visibility.
>> No. 191841
[x] Look around carefully. Let eyes adjust. See what little that might be visible.
-[x] Don't move. Be prepared to leave ASAP.
>> No. 191842
>>191834

Oho! Now that I looked him up, I found one of my all-time favorite short stories!

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/412

However, honestly I'm more aiming to emulate the style of Undertale.

Comedy, comedy, tragedy, comedy...

Still... there's a certain amusement to be found in seeing that story now of all times...
>> No. 191844
[x] Look around carefully. Let eyes adjust. See what little that might be visible.
-[x] Don't move. Be prepared to leave ASAP.

Do a 360 and moonwalk out of there.

Guessing its the dead bodies/graves of the trio.
>> No. 191854
>>191842
I'd recommend reading Voynich Hotel or Nickelodeon.
>> No. 191856
[x] Look around carefully. Let eyes adjust. See what little that might be visible.
-[x] Don't move. Be prepared to leave ASAP.

[X]Do a 360 and moonwalk out of there.
>> No. 191857
>>191854

Against my better judgement, I think I'll go look them up.

I hope I don't piddle myself.
>> No. 191860
[x] Look around carefully. Let eyes adjust. See what little that might be visible.
-[x] Don't move. Be prepared to leave ASAP.


And so we cast the die and face down our fate.

...Of standing in front of whatever that fate may be.
>> No. 191861
File 147601539861.jpg - (11.49KB, 850x1115, There was light here.jpg) [iqdb]
191861
[x] Look around carefully. Let eyes adjust. See what little that might be visible.
-[x] Don't move. Be prepared to leave ASAP.





You step to the edge of that shade impassable. You know well how you can see in the dark, so you have to wonder what it means when the inky blackness before you is darker still.

You see no twitch or movement. No flash of a shine from fanged teeth, nor of cold steel. You see not what might be beyond, awaiting your arrival in that dark descent.

You merely gaze into the abyss.

Nothing nibbles at the tattered trapping of sanity, nor set traps meant to ensnare.

Nothing happens at all. You know not why you are suddenly getting extremely poetic, and saying the same thing ten different ways. One more than nine. Two more than eight.

You feel you don't want to keep counting down.

Still, nothing beyond, or of the beyond, approaches.

However, you hear the oddest, quietest sound.

Not unlike the piping of a wind instrument, or that of a bird's song.

In fact, the repetitious nature is a lot like a bird song.

A bird of metal, but still.

It's as if the highest possible notes are being repeated. It's so wrong it's right. It's so right it's wrong.

Will you ever stop repeating things different ways?

You feel like you've taken a step into a story of a different tone.

Where apparently the fourth wall is nonexistent.

But do you dare take another? Or another step yet?

Do you dare investigate this odd piping? This song of sharp whistled pipings unending?

The fine hairs on your neck stand on end at the very thought.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT23/23
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Swandive!
[]Sprint into the dark!
[]Walk down the steps like a normal person!
[]Float down the steps!
[]Fly as fast as you can down the steps, turns be damned!

[]Whistle back!
[]Sing!
[]"Hello!"
[]"Echo!"
-[]If it doesn't echo, make it echo.
[]"Goodbye!"
[]Try to imitate the instrumental birdsong!

[]Call...
-Satori
-Flowey
-Grandma

[]Flee!
-[]Sneak away!
-[]Bat out of hell!

[]Write-in
>> No. 191863
[x] Float down.
[x] Try to imitate it.

This can't possibly backfire
>> No. 191867
[X]Float down the steps!
[X]Whistle back!
>> No. 191870
[X]Float down the steps!
[X]Whistle back!
>> No. 191876
[X]Float down the steps!
[X]Whistle back!

I'd rather Take Three Steps Back so we can have dodging room if it comes out, but, this'll do.
>> No. 191877
>>191876

>dodging room

Is that so~?
>> No. 191878
File 147613262999.png - (87.59KB, 666x666, Tekeli-li!.png) [iqdb]
191878
[X]Float down the steps!
-[X]Whistle back!






+5Max DT

You swallow your dread and descend into the dark, though you float, not trudge or step. A scent of alien chemicals and acids assail your nostrils, making your eyes water with an acrid sting. Alone, the acids and chemicals would be bearable, but that scent of rot and decay... you nearly cover the floor in your ex.

-1DT

As you descend, you make a sharp left, as if seeing without seeing.

As you fly, you whistle your best, trying to imitate the odd piping.

The piping stops.

Why did the piping stop?

Your whistled, musical mockery of the piping plays back at you as if it were its own.

It's no echo, but an imitation of an imitation. It has your imperfections, as well as an odd sound not unlike the corruption from playing telephone.

You imitate the imitation of your imitation. "Tekeli-li!"

Tekeli-i

It's nearer now.

"Teleli-i!"

Tekei-i

"Teke-ah!"

Tekeah-li

"Teketi-wi" You mix it up a bit as you call out.

Tewi

...Well, that was different.

Tekebu-ni

"Bunny?"

Bu-ni

The odd piping is growing near at an oddly rapid rate, and so too does the lingering scent grow stronger with it.

Before you, two red lights appear in the impassable darkness, not unlike eyes.

...And then a smile? A glowing smile.

"Smiles don't glow, you know."

The smile vanishes.

A glowing outline of a smile appears where it once was, almost like...

Well, you have to accept that. Glowing lipstick is a thing.

A dumb thing, sure, but still.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT22/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Flying: -1DT/Turn

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic30/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in
>> No. 191879
[X] (Ohshititwantsmypurity!)
-[X] Shyly greet the smile, and politely compliment its choice of "makeup"(?)
>> No. 191884
>"Teketi-wi" You mix it up a bit as you call out.
>Tewi

Did we just...? No, better not to think about it

[X] Shyly greet the smile, and politely compliment its choice of "makeup"
>> No. 191885
[x] Call out for Tewi.
>> No. 191893
You have 12-24 extra hours.

Use them wisely~
>> No. 191894
[X] Compliment make-up



[X] Call out for Tewi

Sorry, I couldn't resist
>> No. 191897
File 147618434884.png - (64.57KB, 550x375, how-to-draw-shoggoth-final-step.png) [iqdb]
191897
[x] Get mentally prepared for it to have a bizarre body and remember: what matters is who you are on the inside, even if that's a gelatinous mass.
-[x] Compliment its eyes and ask if it has more.

If anyone can skip the sanity check, that is our dear protagonist.
>> No. 191898
Voting against [X] Call out for Tewi
>> No. 191912
File 147627336858.png - (49.59KB, 664x410, What a big mouth you have!.png) [iqdb]
191912
[X] Shyly greet the smile, and politely complement its choice of "makeup"




You return the wide, smudgy, heavily lipsticked grin with a smile.

The grin grows larger!

And by larger, you mean it... actually expanded. It didn't stretch wider, nor did it grow happier. It just got... bigger...?

You attempt to make your smile expand!

You hurt your cheeks in your attempt!

-1HP- You get a sticky glob to the face.

It... kind of burns.

You decide it's a good burn.

You also try not to gag, as it has the consistency of a slightly chunky loogie.

Tekehi-li

"Did you just... say healie?"

Tekeye-ye

"Why do you add the teke?"

Tekesi-pi tekeki

Sipiki...? Si... pi... ki...??

"Speak?"

Tekelu-ru tekeni

Luruni- "Learn." You tap your gooed up lips. "You're... learning by what I say?"

Tekeye-ye

She's kind of cute... If sounding like a pipe organ made of brass birds.

Her grin is getting pretty big by this point. You could probably fit in it, if you tried.

-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP24/20
DT22/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Flying: -1DT/Update
Loogied up: 1 negated HP damage/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic40/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Call for...
-[]Write-in
[]Flirt

[]Write-in




>>191897

You have the borders of the puzzle completed... but what of the center mass?
>> No. 191913
...Err... Oops.

Sorry, folks! Kinda sick and sleepy and yeeegh, so I misunderstood the vote!

Pleasedon'ttarandfeatherme.
>> No. 191923
>>191913
SHAME

>You have the borders but not the center mass

So, it looks like a Lovecraftian horror, but it actually is something/someone else? Are you implying that she is going to get eaten by a grue? Smarter anon's, help!
>> No. 191925
>>191923

GAK!

But in all seriousness, is that truly what I meant~?

>> No. 191926
[X]Ask her to hold on and call for Satori as fast as you can. She can guide you without you having to give away your thoughts to... the smile.
-[X]Keep smiling and trying to reply.
-[X]Do not make any sudden moves or run away just yet.
>> No. 191927
File 147630901322.jpg - (114.68KB, 728x1024, d86.jpg) [iqdb]
191927
Well, I'm too stupid to get it, so I'll repost for now

[x] Get mentally prepared for it to have a bizarre body and remember: what matters is who you are on the inside, even if that's a gelatinous mass.
-[x] Compliment its eyes and ask if it has more.

[x] Try to learn its language
-[x] Face hurting (point at face) "Tekefe-i tekesu Tekeha-ru Teketi-nu teken-gu"
>> No. 191945
>>191927
Let's try this mass here. At least we know what we're dealing with. Kinda.

[x] This.
>> No. 191952
I don't even know
>> No. 191954
Fuck it.

[x]>>191945
>> No. 191957
File 14764453733.png - (163.40KB, 777x777, Try to count to 47.png) [iqdb]
191957
[x] Get mentally prepared for it to have a bizarre body and remember: what matters is who you are on the inside, even if that's a gelatinous mass.
-[x] Complement its eyes and ask if it has more.

[x] Try to learn its language
-[x] Face hurting (point at face) "Tekefe-i tekesu Tekeha-ru Teketi-nu teken-gu"





You take a deep breath to calm yourseohhgodthestench and let it out slowly.

This cutie clearly must have body image issues, with how thickly she put on her lipstick and... eyes.

"You, uh... I like your eyes!"

Tekeye-ye

"Do you have more?"

Tekeme-be

Maybe, huh? Hmm... "Can I see them?"

You stare on as eyes begin to appear like stars in the void of space, and you notice some die out just like those cosmic events.

Eye after eye after eye after eye after eye after eye after eye twists and splits from nowhere, smoldering with that same red that stands out from the absolute darkness.

You fail to fail a sanity check. It's not that you aren't making them so much as your dice just keep flying out the window and ricocheting into the gutter.

Figuratively.

You glance over the eyes. Huh. Two dozen with a spare.

"Any more?"

And then there were more.

You decide it best to stop asking for seconds, and swiftly change the subject from her 47 shiny, shiny eyes. They're very pretty at this range.

You think you'll guess her language till it sticks. "Tekefe-i tekesu Tekeha-ru Teketi-nu teken-gu"

The face begins twisting.

It's now upside down.

...Is she confused...?

Tekeli-li

"T-tekeli-li?"

Tekeli-li

"Tekeli-li!"

Tekeli-li

"Tekeli-li...?"

Tekeli-li

What a meaningful conversation!

"Chin chin~!"

Tekeli-li

"Tekeli-li!"

"Chin chin~!"

Okay, it seems that you've attracted that bird from before. Maybe they're friends...? That's a good sign, right?

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

"Hey, uh..."

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

"Do you guys... understand each other?"

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

They seem to just be chirping at each other, now.

-1DT
+1HP




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP25/20
DT21/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Flying: -1DT/Update
Slimed...?: +1HP/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic50/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in




>>191954

Please don't.
>> No. 191960
Okay, that's a bust. What do?

[x] You fail to fail a sanity check. It's not that you aren't making them so much as your dice just keep flying out the window and ricocheting into the gutter


A very apt analogy
>> No. 191971
File 147654822569.jpg - (1.29MB, 1920x1920, dat pretty birdie.jpg) [iqdb]
191971
It sounded like she was having some success, but Mystia was distracting. I mean, see pic. Sexy, sexy drumsticks.

However, as for what to do.

[x] Keep trying to talk to both. Learn both birdie and shoggoth while you're ait!
-[x] Or, well, whistle. Whistling works as well.
--[x] Whistle while you work learn!
>> No. 191984
You know, leaving me with just one vote to work with is rarely wise~
>> No. 191986
>>191984
FUCK

[x] Ask for their names.
[x] Keep trying to learn its language. Is it actually katakana with teke put every syllabe or so?
[x] Gush over the cuteness of the situation.
-[x] But the ghosts were worried... is little shaggy dangerous to you? Or is something else?
>> No. 192001
File 147665271310.png - (138.61KB, 777x777, One of the puzzles.png) [iqdb]
192001
[x] Ask for their names.
[x] Keep trying to talk to both. Learn both birdie and shoggoth while you're at it!
-[x]Is it actually katakana with teke put every syllable or so?
--[x] Or, well, whistle. Whistling works as well.
---[x] Whistle while you work learn!
[x] Gush over the cuteness of the situation.
-[x] But the ghosts were worried... is little shaggy dangerous to you? Or is something else?





Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

Okay, they obviously can communicate with each other... Does that mean birds and, uh... whatever they are are related?

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

Okay, let's start simple. "T-tekewhat's-your tekename?"

The silence is deafening.

Tekeru-mi tekea-a

"Chin chin~"

Rumiaa, huh? And you're just gonna ignore the bird's name, as Rumiaa at least has been somewhat communicative. If they can communicate, then learning Rumiaa's language should be enough.

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

What are the odds they're just wolf whistling at each other like a pair of birds? How would a bird and a pile of eyeballs even go at it...?

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

You decide to stop considering such things.

Wait... with how many eyes she has, could she be... err...

What was it again...?

Scooby?

Shaggy?

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

Shoggoth! Silly me. It was so obvious! Just like the bedtime stories Grandma used to tell you when you were young.

Well, younger.

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

...Wait, why isn't she eating you?

Tekechin-chin

"Chin chin~!"

You think you'll just count extremely large, undulating, goopy blessings.

And then an idea pops into your head. You take out your phone, and write each thing she said in both hiragana and katakana.

...No, that's not it. She's been talking in garbled, whistled English, as you thought. Weird. Your English sucks, but single words aren't so bad. Still...

You can't help but squee a bit of the cuteness of it all. Those adorable sounds that shouldn't be, mixed with a chorus of proper chirps that sound suspiciously like- Wait.

"Hey, umm... Mmmmiss bird, can you come here?"

"Chin chin~?"

she lands on your hat, and you offer a finger. Rumiaa's eyes loom over you two, looking just as curious and just as hungry as before. You whip out your phone, and find out the back lighting actually works to some degree. Oddly, it is only illuminating itself, and not the bird in front of it.

You resist the urge to turn on the high beams for now.

You bring up a list of languages on the translate function. "Do you know what any of these? Poke it with a knuckle of your foot if so.

She pokes German...?

Serious, German?

"Wait, then who wrote the sign?"

She begins typing a bit into it. She's not hunting and pecking, oddly.

You don't even know some of the characters...

You translate it to Japanese when she finishes and—

Well, then.

It's jibberish.

...You feel you should have expected that.

"Hey, Rumia, do you... know Japanese...?" If she's like that, touching your phone is out of the question.

"Know Japanese~!" Her voice is... weirdly like yours, if you just sucked down a whole balloon of helium.

You just stare at the wall of mouths and eyes and eye mouths and faces that twist in and out and is that a ribbon?

You feel really stupid now, somehow.

"Are you imitating me?"

"You are~!"

"It's 'I am,' not 'You are'."

"I am~!"

"Chin chin~!"

Tekechin-chin

+1HP
-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP26/20
DT20/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Flying: -1DT/Update
Slimed...?: +1HP/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic60/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Eye stuff!
-[]Write-in

[]Write-in
>> No. 192002
Perhaps something like this is a good start?

[x] Well... You don't know what it's doing down here.
-[x] Ask what it's doing down here.
--[x] If it turns out it's a secret rendezvous with the birdy bird, kindly excuse yourself.
>> No. 192006
Guys.

Stay in character.

[X] Inquire about the dating status of involved creatures.
- [X] Flirt in an attempt to establish romantic interest.
- - [X] Invite on 'double date' (attempt to add to party)

We grow our roster of friends to help protect us, and in turn, help them fight loneliness.

Just keep the kissing to a minimum.

We ALWAYS get hurt when lips make contact for some reason or another.

You can't kiss if you're dead, unless you're a ghost or a zombie.
>> No. 192008
[X] Well... You don't know what it's doing down here.
-[X] Ask what it's doing down here.
--[X] If it turns out it's a secret rendezvous with the birdy bird, kindly flirt your way into the whole deal.
---[X] Inquire about the dating status of involved creatures.
----[X] Flirt in an attempt to establish romantic interest.
-----[X] Invite on 'double date' (attempt to add to party)
>> No. 192010
Hoe long do you think you guys can last while ignoring the puzzles? AFAIK, the clues are the pictures, her speech, and the location. Get to it.
>> No. 192011
>>192010

We get that the creature speaks tekengrish and the bird speaks German.

We're trying to communicate, which we can partially do. All we gotta' do is survive and move forward until an ACTUAL puzzle presents itself.
>> No. 192017
File 147679086631.png - (132.66KB, 777x777, Where'd you get those peepers.png) [iqdb]
192017
[X] Well... You don't know what it's doing down here.
-[X] Ask what it's doing down here.
--[X] If it turns out it's a secret rendezvous with the birdy bird, kindly flirt your way into the whole deal.
---[X] Inquire about the dating status of involved creatures.
----[X] Flirt in an attempt to establish romantic interest.
-----[X] Invite on 'double date' (attempt to add to party)





"Hey, Rumia, what are you doing down here?"

Tekesu-tu-ku

...Stuck? "You're stuck?"

Tekeye-ye

You smirk just a bit, winking. "...Are you two... single?"

You hear a chirp that seems a bit choked from the darkness.

You think that was a yes.

Tekeye-ye

"Well, I see you and eye and eye and eye and eye and eye..." This continues longer than it should. "...and eye and I together~"

The many eyed creature levels all those eyes on you at once. Oddly, there seems to be a consensus among them that there wasn't before.

She looks shocked.

Tekeli-li-li-li-li-li-li

...Did she just laugh, or...?

You'll just assume that was a laugh.

You'll assume that the two were just sharing a laugh this whole time.

...Repeatedly.

Without having any reason to laugh.

Still, that just leaves the birdie. You look towards your finger, trying to figure out where she is. "You and I should make sweet music together~"

The darkness where the bird should be sounds extremely confused by that one, what with the very un-sparrow-y squawk.

And an un-sparrow-y weight.

Aaaaand she drops from your fingers, followed by the beating of un-sparrow-y wings.

"Whatiswrongwithyouwhyareyoucomingontobirdsyouweirdowhydidyouhavetocomeupwithsuchagoodpickupline-" She continues to ramble on and on and on. You're not entirely sure who you're being rambled at, but if it's the bird...

"Wanna go on a double date?"

And then the rambling stops.

The blob of eyes tilts its... ...body.

You'll guess body.

+1HP
-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP27/20
DT19/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Slimed...?: +1HP/Update
Flying: -1DT/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Soggy Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mostly Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic70/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in
>> No. 192019
Isn't it a 2 and half date?
(1/2 + 1/2) + (1/2 + 1/4) + (1/2 + 1/4)
Or a triple date if we are up to it?
>> No. 192020
>>192019

Why not just call it a three-way at that point?
>> No. 192021
[X]Sweeten the deal by complimenting the.... beautiful eyes and the silky soft feathers.
[X]Do not gag on the smell of decay.
>> No. 192022
[x] You know a place where they sell some killer sandwiches wanna come with?
-[x] Or I can order takeout if you can't leave this place.

The smell of ABJECT FAILURE never tasted so sweet. And so much like decay.
>> No. 192023
[X] So do you two do this often?
>> No. 192025
>>192022
You know, I think that was the bird's stall.

Kinda rude to ask a bird out to a date at its own stall and have it cook.

[x] You can go and try to cook something up, if Miss Sparrow doesn't mind you using the ingredients!
-[x] And You can both come or stay and they can all have dinner and they can talk about future romantic prospects and how many eyes and ribbons there are.
>> No. 192028
>>192025
I think that was the joke. You know to give the bird more profits? Business AND pleasure?
>> No. 192040
File 147704863410.png - (50.03KB, 777x777, The heart of the issue.png) [iqdb]
192040
[X]Sweeten the deal by complementing the.... beautiful eyes and the silky soft feathers.
-[X]Do not gag on the smell of decay.

[x] You know a place where they sell some killer sandwiches wanna come with?
-[x] Or I can order takeout if you can't leave this place.
--[X]Do not gag on the smell of decay.

[X] So do you two do this often?
-[X]Do not gag on the smell of decay.

[x] You can go and try to cook something up, if Miss Sparrow doesn't mind you using the ingredients!
-[x] And You can both come or stay and they can all have dinner and they can talk about future romantic prospects and how many eyes and ribbons there are.
--[X]Do not gag on the smell of decay.

[X]Horribly awkward amalgamation!




"I, uhh... I just think you two are really cute is all? I like your feathers and eyes."

You hear an un-sparrow-like squawk from the chirpy girl. "C-cute~?!"

You hear your own helium-infused voice, with some awkward name added. "Cute~ Cute Mystia! Cute, cute!"

Mystia, huh?

"R-rumia, not you too~!!"

You add, "So, is this a yes to the date?"

Your voice repeats, "Yes! Yes~!"

"I really don't think she ca-"

"Mystia yesyesyes~?"

You hear a whistled sigh. "...Fine. Wait, where is there a place to even do that...?"

You tap your lip. "Well, I went to this really good food place the other day."

"Wait, I'm the—"

"If I had to say, it'd probably be the best burger place I've ever been to. And I'm a girl that likes her burgers."

"W-wait, what~? I'm a terrible cook~!"

"Yummy yummy!"

How did she even say that in your voice...? "Then maybe Rumia should be the judge!"

"But Rumia can't—"

"Yummy yummy!"

"Rumia, let me talk~!" Mystia lets out another sigh, sounding a bit stressed by all the rapid-fire conversation. As I was saying, Rumia can't leave~!"

You frown a bit at that. "Why not?"

"The ribbon in her hair~" Wait, she has hair? "Since it was put there, she's been stuck down here~ Only a human can remove it~..." After a moment, she adds with just a touch of unsureness, "Probably~"

+1HP
-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP28/20
DT18/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Slimed...?: +1HP/Update
Flying: -1DT/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Partially Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic80/100
-XX No Focus Available




Release the Shoggoth?

[]That sounds like a great idea with absolutely no way of going badly!
[]Maybe a date down here would be fine.
-[]Y̸͝o̧u̷r̶͏̧ g͜͟ŕ̸͠an͢d͝͏́m̀͝o͏̧͡t̷͝h́ęr͡͠ ̴̷̕i̴̕͟ş̴ ̸a̷ ͡w̕͝or͏͟s̀è͟ ͜m͜o̶͟n̷͝͏s͟t͏͝è͟r ͢t͜h̨͟an͡͡͞ ̸̨͡s̡͘͢h͢ȩ.͜.͞.

[]Write-in.
>> No. 192042
[X] Ask why the ribbon is there in the first place.

Why, an adorable amalgamation of eyes trapped down HERE of all places?

There MUST be a reason!

And I don't want to make a decision based on OOC knowledge.
>> No. 192044
[X]Maybe a date down here would be fine.
[X]Reconsider your thoughts and then ask why the ribbon is there in the first place.
[X]Make sure to butter Mystia up, and compliment how well preened those wings are.
>> No. 192051
[X] Well, as the saying goes: "If Muhammad won't go to the mountain, then the refreshments must come to dark and scary basement"
-[X] See if you can't get some refreshments in here.
[X] Call your grandmother and ask her about Rumia.

Goddamnit Sumireko, did you fuck up again?
>> No. 192052
[x] Ask them about the ribbon just to ask.
[x] Boldly go forth and insist they join you on a date.
-[x] Butter Mystia up and insist on all the trimmings.
[x] But also call grandmother and ask her about Rumia
>> No. 192057
[X] Well, as the saying goes: "If Muhammad won't go to the mountain, then the refreshments must come to dark and scary basement"
-[X] See if you can't get some refreshments in here.
[X] Call your grandmother and ask her about Rumia.
>> No. 192070
File 147722471986.png - (62.55KB, 777x777, Perfectly reasonable.png) [iqdb]
192070
[X] Ask why the ribbon is there in the first place.
[X] Call your grandmother and ask her about Rumia.





The bird lets out a curious tweet. "What~? Well, I don't really know~"

You sigh, asking, "Nothing at all?"

"That is so~" Your voice giggles a bit, having that tinny whistle to it. If you weren't you, it'd be pretty creepy.

Well, that was a bust. "Hey, uhh... I'm gonna step out for a bit. I need to make a call."

Mystia sighs, while Rumia pipes out a giggle.

Taking that as a confirmation, you float off. You're still rather pleased about the whole flying thing, which puts a bit of a smile on your face. You float towards the right direction, likely avoiding all sorts of horrible things in the dark by sheer dumb luck.

You're quick to dial Grandma's number, but then realize that you used the wrong phone, getting a pre-recorded message from Flowey, oddly enough.

"The number you're trying to dial isn't in service, or is a surface number."

Hanging up, you switch to the brick that she gave you, and punch in the keys. It's so weird that it's not a touchpad, nor is it backlit, but your eyes make up for that.

Well, okay, by working as a light.

The very idea of punching buttons with your eyes makes you shudder a bit.

Once more Grandma picks up on the first ring. "Well, if it isn't Timmy, come crawling back after all these years!"

"Didn't we talk today?" Or was it yesterday.

"Aha! So you are Timmy!"

"No. I'm Renko." You sigh, annoyed that she's like this again. She's not even old enough to be like this. "Look, I just wanted to ask something."

"What is it?"

...Huh. That was pretty lucid. "Well, I met a shoggoth."

"Ohh, Rumia!"

"What did you do."

There's a pause. "What do you mean? Is something wrong with her? Never was able to..." She trails off.

"Kill her? People talk like you killed everyone."

You can practically hear the wince. "She's not someone you want to fight. She, well... She ate me." Well, that's— "Twice." That sounds pretty ba— "And also swallowed me whole once, and kinda fused with me till I managed to reset."

"Yeesh..."

"She's nice enough, just, uhh... Renko, turn your phone to vibrate, or else she might get startled. She doesn't deal with sudden noises or bright lights too well." You hear a sigh from the other end. "And, if you make her angry, running isn't an option. Feeding her helps."

Wait, she didn't mention the ribbon. "Grandma, what about the ribbon?"

"Ehh? Ribbon?"

You frown as you fiddle with your phone's volume, holding the brick on your shoulder. If it's not her that did it... "That weird glowing red ribbon? Keeps her from leaving the downstairs of the ruins? Ring any bells?"

"The Underdark?"

"That's a really dumb name, Grandma."

"Ehh, it's from a game from back in the day. Patchouli more or less unofficially named it that."

Well, that's another name you haven't heard of before. "So, you don't know about any ribbon? Didn't, say, laugh while twirling your mustache as you slapped it in her gloop?"

She grumbles a bit at that teasing. "Well, I do love my eeeevil mustache." Her voice is practically dripping with sarcasm. Sighing, she adds, "But no, I don't. Far as I know, she's more a pest than anything. For her to be sealed away like that, and with a charm from what it sounds like..." She trails off.

"...Grandma?"

"Sorry, sorry, thinking..." She sighs. "Just pull it off. You'll probably lose your hand, so take a towel."

...

"I'm sorry?"

"She bites." Well, that's lovely. "Just remember, if you survive the day, you'll get it back at the stroke of midnight. Don't ask. Never did get just what the cause was." You hear a familiar voice on the other end. "Gotta go. It's your friend's mom. Need to take out my hearing aid and see what's wrong this time."

She hung up.

...Dang it.

You grumble as you put away the brick, before a clawed hand clamps down on your shoulder from behind, causing you to stiffen.

+1HP
-1DT




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP29/20
DT17/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Slimed...?: +1HP/Update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Partially Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic90/100
-XX No Focus Available




[]Write-in.
>> No. 192072
[X]Take off the seal

What could possibly go wrong? Well, other than losing a hand.
>> No. 192073
[X]Take off the seal

So all we gotta' do is survive after that...

... It's either Flirt or Flee.
>> No. 192077
Welp, good enough! I'll do a double update today~
>> No. 192078
File 147731466997.gif - (5.41KB, 560x260, Are you the type of human.gif) [iqdb]
192078
[X]Take off the seal




"Little bunny..." You hear a sigh of a familiar fluffball from behind you.

Looking, you find your mother, just as you expected. "Hey, uh... Hey, Mom."

Those eyes that level on you are ones of concern, worry, fear...

And pride.

She sighs. "I... won't stop you from trying, little bunny. Just..." Sighing, she closes her eyes. "If you survive this, I suppose... you won't so much be in need of the training I had in store for you." She smiles a bit and pulls you into a deathtrap of a hug. "I love you, Renko."

You squeeze her back, feeling smooshed. "Ah wuv yuh tooh mahm..."

You earn a chuckle from your mother.

Your mother's pride in you fills you with so much Determination that I'm just going to assume you save!

HP maxed out!
DT maxed out!
Tears maxed out!

Your mother wipes away those tears. "It's okay, Renko." She kisses your forehead. "Go make your mother proud."

You nod, drying your eyes on your sleeve.

It smells of mothballs.

It reminds you of Grandma.

Satori presses something into your hand. "This might help. I know you're better with such magics than you are with ice."

You look to your hand, finding a folding fan. Huh.

"It's a focus for wind magics. If it comes to fighting, well... This will give you far greater options. Save making spellcards with it till later. For now, go." Smiling, she pushes you along to the dark staircase.

You look back over your shoulder as you go.

She's wiping her own eye. "Remember, don't land; the ground is covered in her."

You nod, putting away your fan as you head back down the stairs, touching not a single surface of the dark cavern.

-1 DT
+1 Flying Magic!

You round the corner again, heading deeper and deeper, till you find Rumia again.

You fly closer and closer.

...She seems a bit bigger than you expected this close.




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP29/20
DT28/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Slimed...?
Flying

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Partially Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic0/100
-XXX No Cards Made




[]Left hand arm.
[]Right hand arm.
[]Who needs arms...

[]Write-in

&&&&&

[]Mysterious Big Fan.
[]Slightly Frozen Frozen Stick.




I'll be trying for NaNoWriMo. Keep this in mind at the start of the month~
>> No. 192079
[x] "If you want to leave I can take off that seal, just don't bite: I leave that for third base"
-[x] "... with legs like these"
[x] Mysterious Fan.

It's not going to work, but we might as well try and ask. If it fails, well, it's not like you need legs to fly.
Trying to take it off with magic was a good alternative, but, without training, she might hurt the immortal gigantic monster.
>> No. 192080
[x]Who needs arms...
>> No. 192081
[X]Who needs arms...
-[X] When you have legs like these!!
>> No. 192082
[X]Right hand arm.
[X]Mysterious Big Fan.
>> No. 192083
[X]Who needs arms...

We need our legs because we're not good at flying.

Also, legs are beautiful. Arms are also beautiful, but more disposable.
>> No. 192084
>>192083

Wait...

... I have an idea.

[X] Tear strip of cloth from sleeve/skirt (which ever limb wins).
- [X] Tie fan securely to end of stick.
- - [X] Double Knot for Extra Security
- - - [X] Arctic Wind GET!

We're good with wind, and blowing cold air is still blowing wind!
>> No. 192088
File 14773993754.gif - (479.53KB, 777x777, Nom nom nom.gif) [iqdb]
192088
[X]Who needs arms...
[X]Mysterious Big Fan.





You crack your knuckles, grinning up at Rumia. Well... to the right; the closest eye isn't up.

You also try to ignore how weird this is, feeding someone yourself.

You put away the frozen stick, before clutching the fan in your teeth. This is gonna suck. Still, you've never been on a date before. If it gets you a date, what's a little human sacrifice?

'Sides, Grandma said it'd grow back! When has she ever lied?

Save that time with the stork. Or that thing about bees stinging birds. ...Or that time she dressed up as Santa but accidentally got a Satan outfit and rolled with it...

You know what? You'll just ignore that for now.

Date first, growing trust issues later.

You feel for the ribbon and grab hold, yanking it with all your mi—




See included picture.
>> No. 192090
>See picture

That's... pretty well done
>> No. 192091
Horrible way to go... Wait did we die?
>> No. 192092
>>192091
At least Rumia isn't angry and there's no possessed human around to harm others. Not the worst outcome, all things considered
>> No. 192093
>>192090

Yeah, I more or less accidentally figured out how to do the eyes.

Been bumbling my way through gimp, figuring out things by accident since I started this.
>> No. 192095
File 147744992978.gif - (233.47KB, 777x777, You need a hug.gif) [iqdb]
192095
Your scream out in pain as your try not to swallow your tongue, clutching your shoulder that ends far too soon.

-10HP
-2HP/update

All the while, Rumia happily chews.

The darkness begins to fade, and soon you are faced with an abomination whose very appearance could drive a man to madness, and whose very sounds strike fear into scholars familiar with the works of a certain mad arab.

But you're more busy screaming and crying and trying not to stop flying.

Below you, a sea of luminous tar. Before you, the tar is coalescing like it's drinking that sea dry.

The form is smaller, and now floating towards you.

It has no eyes nor mouth, no arms nor legs. It's but a blob of luminescent tar, smaller than you. Every drop of tar below is gone, and left in its place is impossibly smooth stone, as if it was smoothed not by wear of winds and time, but by digestion. As if a sea of acid was left there.

And it goes quite far down.

That shining darkness floats over to you while you're gasping raggedly.

Its twin eyes look you over, and then it begins to form arms.

See included picture.

Which then pull you closer, hugging you.

"W-who... n-n-needs..." You take a deep breath as you squeeze your eyes shut, tears running down your cheeks. "Arms..." You whimper pitifully as blood continues to pour from your ruined arm.

Worth it...

-2HP




Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP8/20
DT28/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Slimed...?
Flying
Bleeding out -2HP/update

100G

Equipment 40D/90MD/0A/70MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Partially Frozen Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic5/100
-XXX No Cards Made




[]Fight
[]Act
[]Item
[]Mercy
>> No. 192096
>>192095

Oops. I made an error on the HP value. 17, not 8.

I knew it didn't look right.
>> No. 192097
[X]Act - You hug back with your only arm with as much force as you can, ignoring the dizzying pain this causes you.
>> No. 192098
[x]Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] "Nice to meet the real you, Rumia, even if it will be just for a while..."

Holy Jesus she's as good as dead. Does she even know how to make a tourniquet?
>> No. 192099
[X] Act
- [X] "Tekesta-pi!"
- - [X] Offer to bring her more and better food.

We're in too close of quarters to use our Foci. It has intelligence, it should be capable to reason with it.

It's far too tempting to go for the bad end, just to see it, but I want to see how far we go without dying.
>> No. 192102
[x] Act
-[x] Quick check
>> No. 192103
[x]Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] "Nice to meet the real you, Rumia, even if it will be just for a while..."

It's probably a bad idea to check her, considering Renko's eyes make light.
>> No. 192104
Annoying Shoggoth Lv12 9999D/9999MD/9999A/9999MA

She looks happy to be free and fed.

It's a bit uncomfortable the way she's playing with your stump.


>>192103

Quick check does not, however. It can also be considered a stealth check.

It also is a free action! Hooray for things that never get used so I stop listing them over and over!

Maybe I'll just make an eye magic list and put it on that. It's extremely bothersome to list so many eye powers every vote, so shoving it in my copy paste section would make life easy for me.
>> No. 192106
Just make a words thread and add all general actions and hints of varying crypticity; like "Check, unlike Quick Check, consumes a turn and affects the creature you're checking" "Pictures are hints" "You may, or may not, regenerate at midnight" "Be the strongest you you can be, everyday"
>> No. 192113
>>192096
Wait, fuck, so she's not dying in 3 turns?
>> No. 192115
File 147762454981.jpg - (147.41KB, 850x850, Look! She's happy!.jpg) [iqdb]
192115
[x]Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] "Nice to meet the real you, Rumia, even if it will be just for a while..."



— - — - —


Rumia stares at you oddly after you say as such. Well, you think; she probably doesn't technically have facial features.


You stare back a bit awkwardly, expecting at least some sort of response. Maybe letting you go, or going on a date, or eating you, or going on a date, or, you know, some form of pain.


Instead she's just giving you a sticky, goopy, drippy hug while that odd bird girl you've never met kinda stares. She seems to be eyeing your stump for whatever reason.


"H-hello...?"


"Hello!" It's your voice again.


She seems to be... ruffling your hair? You would be comforted if not for her sticky nature causing your hair to stick to her.


So, really she's more trying to pull out your hair.


You have a feeling you're not going to smell like roses after this. Just a hunch.


"Can you... stop playing with my stump...?"


"But it's tasty~"


"Well, at least you have good taste."


Tekeli-li-li-li-li-li


-1HP


Your stump kind of itches.


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT28/28
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Slimed!
Flying
Bleeding badly -1HP/turn


100G


Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA


1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Rumia Twiddles
Necklace:


Magic


0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic5/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


[]Fight
[]Act
-[]Identify
-[]Remind about date
-[]Just roll with it
-[]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon
[]Item
[]Mercy


[]Write-in

— - — - —

>>192113

Yeah, sorry about the Typo. I got distracted while editing it.
>> No. 192116
[x]Act
-[x]Remind about date
-[x]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon

The date is important but she needs to know what happened if we bleed out in the middle of it. Forewarned is forearmed.
>> No. 192117
[x]Act
-[x]Remind about date
-[x]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon
>> No. 192118
[x]Act
-[x]Remind about date
-[x]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon
- - [X] Mention how dates can be dinner dates

Food is the selling point here if we're gonna' live through this!
>> No. 192120
[X]Act
-[X]Remind about date
-[X]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon
>> No. 192147
File 147774605146.gif - (2.00MB, 512x470, I will eat you.gif) [iqdb]
192147
[x]Act
-[x]Remind about date
-[x]Mention how you may be dying pretty dang soon



— - — - —


Rumiaa stares at you.


You stare back.


She twiddles your stump some more.


Bleeding stopped!


You blush a bit.


She twists her face.


You fidget under her weighty, blank stare.


From behind you, a single word gets her attention. "Food, Rumia."


Her eyes light up at that chirpy utterance; they're downright glowing.


Chirping out another placating song of a word, she points out, "Dress to impress; we have a date to go on." You feel a pair of big, rough hands that end in talons as long as your finger grip you by the shoulders. You shudder with fear.


Looking over your shoulder, you let out a breath you were holding. She squints as you blow in her face, before giving you a look.


Bird lady or not, talons meant for butchering or not, you're relieved to see a feminine face.


"Do that again, and I'm shortening your stump." You blush, earning you a quick tilt of the head as she recoils a bit. "W-why are you blushing??"


You poke your index fingers together. "Well, since I came here, I've learned that pain is kind of nice, and, well... everyone likes hurting me."


She gives you a horrified look, and you can't quite place the why. "What is wrong with you humans?? It's like every single one that ends up here has a few dozen screws loose." Sighing, she adds, "And we're not having a date at my stand."


"But why noooot...?" You give her your best pout.


"Because you're missing an arm."


"So?"


She stares at you darkly. "Because I'll want to cook yo—"


You feel sticky gloop wrap around your quarter of an arm that remains, and by the time you look to it, it's already done. Huh. You have an arm again.


A black arm made of sights no man was meant to see, but you're hardly about to complohhgodthepainit'slikeit'sboreingintoyourbones ohhgodthatsmartsthestingthebuuuurnssfdfsgsdfasfassfssassdfsasafdassgdhfjghghfjhj


-5 DT


Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn stuck to equipment slot 8!


The arm grins with razor teeth rapidly forming in a toothless smile. It's a little cute.


9999 Gold 9999 EXP Obtained! Ohh, wait, it's just Rumiaa. 1 Gold 0 XP Obtained!


+2 Base Determination Act 1 EX Boss Clear Bonus!


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Fishy Rose Scent
Not Gagging
Flying
Insanity Aura


101G


Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA


1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:


Magic


0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic15/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


[ ] So, about that date...
[ ] This seems a bit one-sided...
-[ ] Hook one of them up with Mom!
-[ ] Invite Flowey, too!
--[ ] Hook her up with someone!
--[ ] There's enough Renko to go around!
---[ ] Realize there actually isn't.


[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192148
[X] Compromise on the date
-[X] Suggest a nice stroll to the flower beds instead of a dinner date
>> No. 192150
[x] So, about that date...

I am actually happy about getting a Shoggoth-arm, and that kinda disturbs me.

Can we eat with it? C-can it form tentacles?
>> No. 192151
YAY! AFTER CHAPTER PARTY!

[x] Look, it was either this or go mad from despair. Humans don't react well to 17 attempted murders in a row.
[x] This date seems a bit one-sided...
-[x] Hook one of them up with Mom!
--[x] Invite Flowey, too!
--[x] Hook her up with someone!
>> No. 192152
[x] So, about that date...
[x] This date seems a bit one-sided...
-[x] Hook one of them up with Mom!
>> No. 192159
Uh... So, like, am I the only one worried about our insanity aura?
>> No. 192172
File 147790380343.png - (826.13KB, 850x905, Time to get ready to bite both ends.png) [iqdb]
192172
For now, calling it!

The goal to update every day of NaNoWriMo fills me with Determination!

I edited a more proper Rumia! Enjoy~
>> No. 192174
>>192159

We've been imposing Renko's brand of insanity on the world since the beginning. That makes the aura a buff, right? Right?
>> No. 192177
File 147796172581.png - (93.21KB, 600x600, If the date goes well.png) [iqdb]
192177
[x] So, about that date...
[x] This date seems a bit one-sided...
-[x] Hook one of them up with Mom!



— - — - —


"So, how about that date?" Your new arm undulates happily.


The bird-headed woman stares at you blankly. "You were just screaming for five minutes straight." She doesn't seem quite so sing-song anymore.


"Pleeeease?" You give her your best pout, earning a sigh. All the while your Rumiaa bit is dropping sadly.


Mystia gives Rumiaa a dirty look. "Did you have to give her that arm...? That's cheating!" Or, at least as dirty a look as a bird can. Animals making human expressions are weirder than you expected.


Rumiaa droops drippily, her eyes blowing up to a massive size. Seriously, they're like sad beachballs. "But... but food..."


Mystia sighs with a tweet. "Fiiine~"


You beam, your arm whapping about like a snake with a sugar rush. "Awesome! Let me just invite mom!"


"Wait, what??"


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Fishy Rose Scent
Insanity Aura
Not Gagging

Flying


100G


Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA


1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:


Magic


0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic15/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


Mom will date...


[ ] Rumiaa
[ ] Mystia
[ ] Invite Flowey for this purpose! Nothing can go wrong!
[ ] Write-in
[ ] Both...?
-[ ] Wait, who will you date?
--[ ] Your right hand!
--[ ] Flowey!
--[ ] Write-in


— - — - —


Merry NaNoWriMo! Happy? Joyous? Exciting? Well, I guess for a writer it's painful.

Make it quick, NaNoWriMo!

Good enough...
>> No. 192180
File 147796891738.png - (69.52KB, 357x357, cXXwrKZ.png) [iqdb]
192180
[x] Both...?
-[x] Wait, who will you date?
--[x] Flowey!

>Dating Flowey

YES
>> No. 192181
File 147796972532.jpg - (74.55KB, 400x300, we need more choices to choose them.jpg) [iqdb]
192181
>>192180
Why Settle? Choose ALL THE OPTIONS

[x] You
[x] Rumia
[x] Mystia
[x] Flowey
>> No. 192182
[x] Both...?
-[x] Wait, who will you date?
--[x] Flowey!
>> No. 192192
[x] EVERYONE!
>> No. 192219
File 147808333572.jpg - (219.62KB, 850x638, Just imagine she's all gooped up.jpg) [iqdb]
192219
[x] You
[x] Rumia
[x] Mystia
[x] Flowey
[x] Both...?
-[x] Wait, who will you date?
--[x] Flowey!



— - — - —


Your phone begins to vibrate, and your new and quite possibly improved arm whips into your skirt, getting your to let out a yelp. Rumia giggles as she watches you accidentally molest yourself.


Soon enough, you have conquered your inventory and pull out your phone while you're left a bit redder and gaspier than the norm. ...How the heck are you going to use your touch screen, though? Your new arm must be sli—


Your nose has been booped. You rub it, finding it clean.


Okay, so it's more shiny than wet or slimy. Like smooth rubber, or hot tar.


Especially hot tar. Full of eyeballs and teeth.


Good to kno—


Your phone starts vibrating again. This time you answer right away, finding your arm to be acting more or less on its own. ...How it knows your phone's password you'll likely not find out any time soon.


"Renko, I am not dating my niece."


"But mooom!"


"Nor will I date you; we have been over this."


You pout. You never get to hook your mother up with your cousin and self. Mind you, it's partially due to only having a mother a couple days, but still! You also silently squee after realizing you have a new cousin! ...Who you want to date, but still.


"However..." You perk up with renewed hope. "I am not... against the either two. ...As odd as it sounds to date."


"...Mom, have you never dated before...?"


You hear her let out a sigh. "No. ...I haven't." She chuckles a bit. "Besides, you, erm... Rumia is now a blood relative of yours, in a way." Your eyes widen. "She now has your DNA, and you, well... I suppose you have one of her on your missing arm."


You look to Rumia, realizing she looks just a bit more dashing than before.


And has a real face.


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Fishy Rose Scent
Insanity Aura
Not Gagging

Flying


101G


Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA


1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:


Magic


0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic25/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


[ ] Squee!
[ ] Wink.
[ ] You're drowning in her!
-[ ] And blonde!
--[ ] And have red eyes!
---[ ] Save yourself!
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192220
File 14780871899.png - (514.52KB, 543x768, GhxuhpqGu7cgOJrhEM5jhrJpvSQmnjmxn0OUl_E5ko0.png) [iqdb]
192220
Wait, so flying doesn't drain our DT anymore? We are actually improving at something!

[x] Squee
-[x] Your new sister is gorgeous!

Looking good there, eyebrows. Also, you dropped this:
>"met"
>> No. 192222
File 147809389366.jpg - (123.14KB, 541x497, The odds of me using this again are surprisingly h.jpg) [iqdb]
192222
>>192220

Well, outside of aerial maneuvers. I mean, you try effortlessly writing things in the sky without effort or tacos.

It's not easy.

This is meant to balance the ankle, y'know? You guys are wonderful~
>> No. 192228
[x] Squee
-[x] Your new sister is gorgeous!
--[x] You're a little jealous!
>> No. 192239
[x] Squee
-[x] Your new sister is gorgeous!
--[x] You're a little jealous!

Poor renko, simultaneously the most sexual (in mental terms) and least sexual (physically) in the whole story thus far.

At least Flowey has tentacles going for her
>> No. 192240
File 147818362344.png - (43.13KB, 777x777, How kind that she has been healing you.png) [iqdb]
192240
[x] Squee
-[x] Your new sister is gorgeous!


— - — - —

Your arm and sister go rigid as you squeal with joy and hug her, rubbing cheek to slimy... cheek. You'll go with a gorgeous cheek.

You get tugged away by a certain bird before you lose your face to a chomp, but you can't stop squirming with joy regardless of that. Mystia lets out a tweet of a sigh. "Don't make sudden loud noises near her~"

You blush. "Erm... Oops?"

Well, at least you didn't lose your face.

You hear a sigh from behind you. "Little bunny, she did warn you of that for a reason."

You feel a familiar pawlm ruffling your hair, equally familiar claws scratching you juuuuuustrightohhyessthatrightthereisgoodyesyesyeees... You look up at the motherly smile as she stops, leaving your scalp sadly out of stock in the scritchies and ruffles department. Your thoughts do at least earn a chuckle and a pat on the head.

"Now, I do believe you have someone to call, hmm?"

Ohh! Right! Your limp tendril pokes the phone while Rumiaa gives your mom giant watery puppy eyes. As you poke the screen and await her answer, you look back to them and find Rumiaa to be getting a pat on the head, and looking quite happy

She even made a glowy heart float to her surface! It's a cute shade of green! Weird. You didn't know she could do other colors.

"Renko?"

"Flowey!"

"Flowey?"

"Rumiaa?"

"Rumia?!"

"Rumiaa."

"Renko, you went into the lower ruins?!"

"Well, yes? I met a nice blob of, uhh... cute... eyes and, uhh... eyes? ...Teeth, too." After a moment, you add, "Boy are they sharp."

"...Renko, why are you not a jibbering mess?"

You raise a brow. "Ehh? Why would I be?"

"She..." You hear an odd hiss from the other end. "Never mind. If you're fine, then that's fine."

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Lovely aroma
Sight not meant to be seen by the eyes of mortal men who value that which you don't technically lack
Not Gagging

Flying

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic30/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Once bitten, twice shy.
-[ ] But how will you hide it? You're a bit less handy.
[ ] Once bitten... spill the beans?

— - — - —

>>192239

Sorry, was nearly done the update by the time you voted.
>> No. 192241
The fact that our current "not choking to death" situation is a special effect that needs clarification is the subtle kind of humor I really enjoy.

[x] Once bitten Spill the beans?

And, again, I have no idea what I'm voting! This is The GAME all over again!
>> No. 192243
>>192241
No idea what to vote? This sounds like a good time for a BANDWAGON.

[x] Once bitten Spill the beans?
>> No. 192247
>>192243

SIR, REPORTING FOR BANDWAGON DUTY, SIR!

Wait a sec...

[x] Once bitten Spill the beans?
- [X] Clarify that you still like her.

This sounds like admitting we're scared now that our arm has been bitten off. Let's clarify that we're willing to work through it for her sake.

I don't want our other arm being chewed off in a fit of sadness.
>> No. 192255
File 147826724517.png - (119.92KB, 750x1152, The wasp is grandma.png) [iqdb]
192255
[x] Once bitten... spill the beans?

— - — - —

You wiggle your new arm against your cheek in a vain attempt to scratch it. "Well... I might not be, erm... completely okay, Flowey."

Silence greets you.

"Flowe—?"

"What did she do to you."

For someone who aimed a tank at you, seriously or not, she sure seems a mad about this... It's just getting your arm sheared off by shark-like teeth bigger and sharper than your thumb while trying to help someone in part largely due to wanting to kiss, and hug and hold hands!

You hold your cheeks and smile at the very thought. One of said extremities more whaps you in the face than anything, but still.

-1HP

"Renko?"

"Ohh! Uhh... Rrrright! Telling you stuff!"

Satori seems amused by you, looking at you like she just wants to pinch your cheek. She's also rubbing Rumiaa's head. You're a bit jealous that she's able to do that without getting love bites. It's not like she only bites humans or something, right?

Because what are the odds of that?

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Sight Not Meant to be Seen by the Eyes of Mortal Men Who Value That Which You Don't Technically Lack

Flying

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic35/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

Mooooom! Heeeeelp!
-Flowey sounds mad and I don't know what to dooo!
--All she did was bite off my arm, right?
---And stick a protoplasmic horror beyond mortal comprehension to my stump, right?
----Which hurt so much I practically foamed at the mouth, right?
-----[ ] ...Flowey, you didn't hear any of that, right...?
[ ] Blunt write-in
[ ] Smoke and mirror write-in
[ ] Don't get mad, but... style write-in

[ ] Write-in

>>192247

But... but... then we might have two shoggoths living on us!
>> No. 192258
[X] Smoke and mirror write-in

[X] We kind of died for a second?
- [X] Not really! Hehehe... Now this following piece of news won't seem quite so bad!
- - [X] We had our arm replaced by a cosmically horrible prosthetic that wiggles adorably!

Spin it like a positive. We DO still have two arms!
>> No. 192260
Mooooom! Heeeeelp!
-Flowey sounds mad and I don't know what to dooo!
--All she did was bite off my arm, right?
---And stick a protoplasmic horror beyond mortal comprehension to my stump, right?
----Which hurt so much I practically foamed at the mouth, right?
-----[X] ...Flowey, you didn't hear any of that, right...?
>> No. 192263
>>192258
Well, it is the truth!

[X] Smoke and mirror write-in

[X] We kind of died for a second?
- [X] Not really! Hehehe... Now this following piece of news won't seem quite so bad!
- - [X] We had our arm replaced by a cosmically horrible prosthetic that wiggles adorably!
>> No. 192264
File 147830514112.jpg - (40.97KB, 600x325, let's positive thinking.jpg) [iqdb]
192264
[X] We kind of died for a second?
-[X] Not really! Hehehe... Now this following piece of news won't seem quite so bad!
--[X] We had our arm replaced by a cosmically horrible prosthetic that wiggles adorably!
---[X] The extreme pain was almost worth it!

Think positive!
>> No. 192271
File 147834636323.png - (2.33KB, 225x225, Potential love interest fiiiiight.png) [iqdb]
192271
[X] We kind of died for a second?
-[X] Not really! Hehehe... Now this following piece of news won't seem quite so bad!
--[X] We had our arm replaced by a cosmically horrible prosthetic that wiggles adorably!


— - — - —

"YOU WHAT?!" You wince, your ear ringing a bit at that oddly adorable monstrous voice.

"Juuuust kid—" Ohh, she hung up.

...That doesn't seem like a good sign.

Nor does the rumbling.

Or the pawlm on your mother's face.

Or how your arm retracted into your sleeve.

This is gonna be good. Ohh, you're still here! Want to go on a date with mo— HahahaN̢͚̳̥̳͈̬̕ͅO̢̫̹͚̩̺̺̮̞.

The confusion of accidentally activating a completely unplanned catfight involving a boss you weren't meant to meet, let alone beat, fills you with Determination!

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Sight Not Meant to be Seen by the Eyes of Mortal Men Who Value That Which You Don't Technically Lack

Flying

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Moist Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Full Bodied Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Shoggoth Spawn...?
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic40/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

Save?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 192272
[X] Yes.

Also, if possible-

- [X] The MOMENT that damn flower pokes 'er head up, Find, activate and give 'em MAXIMUM SASS.
- - [X] Mention how it would be highly improbable for you to be able to communicate so clearly through telecommunication if you were dead.

If that don't work now, we'll FIND a moment for it to work! Everybody has an iota of sass hidden somewhere in them, and if any time is the time to use it, right before the impossible boss fight in an attempt to stop it before it's in full swing is the time!
>> No. 192276
[x] Yes
[x] Make her understand. You have to!
>> No. 192296
>>192272

You know what? This takes balls. Renko doesn't have any equipped. So can she go MAXIMUM SASS without it?

Let's find out.

[x] Sass vote.
>> No. 192318
File 147843761128.png - (169.60KB, 1000x1000, I'm trying a new style.png) [iqdb]
192318
[X] Maximum sass!

— - — - —

You watch as the ground below begins to crack and splinter like wood before a wreckingball.

The ground erupts a bit as something large tries, and fails, to rise from below.

As you consider what might be under the 'Underdark,' you notice the ground buckle upwards once more, a bit higher this time.

As you see the ground before you erupt for real this time, you find something before you that isn't Flowey. It's not even slightly thorny or floral! Wait, wait, you see two, maybe three thorns. You decide that the great beast of flesh and metal before you isn't quite what you had hoped to see.
>> No. 192320
File 14784397627.jpg - (351.43KB, 850x843, Bad! Bad Flowey! No treats I mean dessert!.jpg) [iqdb]
192320
You hear the crackle of radio static, Flowey's voice clear as day and loud as all get out. "Rumia... What did you do to Renk—"


You float up to her, glaring daggers. Mom also floats up, arms crossed, not looking terribly pleased.


"Flowey, if I'm dead, you just burst through hell and unleased all manner of horrible monsters upon the world!"


"But I don't think you're currently"


"You caused the apocolypse, Flowey! High-five! Good job! You did it!"


"Renko, what are you even—"


"Just let her get it out of her system." Your mother is using a stern look on your sorta-kinda not-cousin.


"And seriously, bat wings?! Those are so tacky!"


"W-what?? I didn't design it with that in mi—"


"And that eye looks dumb!"


"I-it's not an e—"


"I didn't freaking die, you nincompoop!"


"Who even says that any—"


"Flowey." Your mother's voice has a stern tone to match her look. "You know as well as I do that I would know if she reset, correct?"


"Well, I mean..." She trails off.


"And didn't I say not to use Sigma again?"


"B-b-but auntie, I—"


She takes out a rolled up newspaper.


There is a look of abject horror on the twisted machine's face. You're sure that look is far worse on Flowey's face.


Which ispretty dang impressive, actually.


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Sight Not Meant to be Seen by the Eyes of Mortal Men Who Value That Which You Don't Technically Lack

Flying


101G


Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA


1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Sweaty Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Agitated Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:


Magic


0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic40/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


[ ] Let the whappings begin.
[ ] Defend the flower!
[ ] But what about the date??
[ ] Wait, what was that about loud noises and startling?
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192323
[X] Let the whappings begin.
- [X] Be certain they're tempered with concerned love.
- - [X] Only when things have settled down, will we ask about the date.

We've gotta' be specific for Renko.

This pacifist Route is still Pacifistic, so long as it's Motherly Punishment we AREN'T inflicting, even if we could non-violently stop it right?
>> No. 192327
File 147845228667.jpg - (733.46KB, 892x1120, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kazu_muchuukai__fe8.jpg) [iqdb]
192327
[X] Defend the flower!
-[X] This all started for a bad joke you couldn't even finish!
--[X] And defending you like this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done to you.

Flowey, deliver her from pain-related fetishes with true love!
>> No. 192328
File 147845873292.jpg - (34.04KB, 586x704, Ban hammer.jpg) [iqdb]
192328
[X] Let the whappings begin. You find a certain deep satisfaction to this.
[X] Defend the flower after 4 whaps!
-[X] This all started for a bad joke you couldn't even finish!
--[X] And defending you like this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you.
---[X] OF course that means you deserve a share in the whapping... Oh shit.
>> No. 192333
>>192323

is going to change the vote to

[X] Let the whappings begin. You find a certain deep satisfaction to this.
[X] Defend the flower after 4 whaps!
-[X] This all started for a bad joke you couldn't even finish!
--[X] And defending you like this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you.
---[X] OF course that means you deserve a share in the whapping... Oh shit.

because that sounds funny as shit.
>> No. 192334
>>192328
What the heck. Can't think of anything better.

All aboard the bandwagon!

[x] This vote.
>> No. 192359
>>192352 Next thread~
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]