[Return]
Archived Thread
File 14655357884.gif - (67.44KB , 888x888 , She seems to have forgotten something.gif ) [iqdb]
189365 No. 189365
I live, yada yada, excuse about spending 12 hours drawing this and that, shall we get on with this?

-

You͞ bac̨k͜p͝ed̢al to҉ ̴the pil̕lars͞, d͞ra͝g͞gi͞ng ̕Hour̷ai a͡lon͟g҉ wi͟t̨h́ y͝o͢u͟.

As she’s longer than you are tall, there’s a quiet chorus of wood bouncing on stone.

It sounds a bit like irritation, somehow.

Before you know it, you find yourself standing beside the s̕exy,͟ ̨s̸exy̴ trio of architectural features.

You think you may have a problem, but ignore it.

You look to the three, wondering what you should ask.

“So, you three come here often?”

The silence is deafening, as you feel their quiet, eyeless gazes on you.

Although, you have the strangest feeling one is looking at you incredulously.

“I like your perfume. It smells like moss.”

Possibly because it’s moss.

You think you hear a tiny snicker, so you decide to focus on that particular one.

You slam your palm against the wall as you loom over the taller, curvier column.

You’ve never felt so attracted to architecture!

“So… how do you feel about the way infrastructures let people walk all over them?”

The snickering gets louder. You think it a good thing, and so continue.

Looking to the very top of the column, you say, “You look pretty independent; don’t have anyone weighing you down!”

That one gets a groan from the lacking pole, while the well endowed column begins giggling, before losing its shape and turning into a woman of oddly similar shape to the column.

A spooky woman.

You think she may be a ghost, due to her holding her sides while floating.

It has nothing to do with the face she's making, or how you can see right through her. Nope!

[]FINISH HER!

[]Flirt

[]OHHGODITSAGHOSTRUN

[]Why is she naked?
-[]Why is she anatomically incorrect?
--[]Can she fix that?
-[]Can she put on clothes?
-[]Take off her hat; it seems out of place.
No. 189366
[X]Flirt

Every other option is sending up red flags to me.
No. 189368
[X]Flirt
[X]Why is she naked?
-[X]Why is she anatomically incorrect?
--[X]Why are you finding this attractive, what is wrong with you?
No. 189376
File 146554871847.gif- (103.59KB , 888x888 , She seems to have forgotten something.gif ) [iqdb]
189376
Okay, let's try this again.
No. 189377
[X]Why is she naked?
-[X]Can she put on clothes?
No. 189380
[x] Why naked
-[x] Why not clothes?

Be the strongest you you can be, every day.
No. 189381
[X]Flirt
[X]Why is she naked?
-[X]Why is she anatomically incorrect?
--[X]Why are you finding this attractive, what is wrong with you?
---]X]Verify that it is incorrect.
----[X]Personally
No. 189383
[X]Flirt

[X]Why is she naked?
-[X]Why is she anatomically incorrect?
--[X]Why are you finding this attractive, what is wrong with you?


I'm going to enjoy the implications of this~
No. 189385
File 146558579185.gif- (141.38KB , 600x900 , She looks unhappy.gif ) [iqdb]
189385
You stare at the ghostly bluenette. Hourai stares up at you from your chest, tiling her little head. You stare down at the centipede-like doll.

You’re picking up far too many fetishes, you feel. First masochistic tendencies that gravitate towards thorns and otherwise barbed spikes, and now a lack of anything distinctly sexually defining.

Yes, the secondary sex characteristics are there, and yes both have considerable size in comparison to you — after all, zero is a lot smaller than even one — but you find yourself attracted.

That smooth, featureless chest. Though without anything exciting, it’s as if it hides hidden secrets. It’s like a box of jellybeans; imagining what they would taste like is usually more pleasing than actually taking a bite, as they all taste like earwax.

Still, Hourai is only a B at best, though you lean towards A. The ghosty, though… A C, or maybe even a D…

And the sight of that featureless genital region is even more exciting. It’s like how clothes can be sexier than nudity! The smoothness is hardly all there is, after all. While it lacks features, it does have a certain- wait, since when do your eyes have a zoom function?!

Merlin Lv1 999/25/0/50

You’ll bet your attacks would go right through her.


As she stares at you, her grin turns manic, and a trumpet comes to bear.

“I like your anatomically incorrectness.” The spirit blinks, her trumpet drooping. “It’s very sexy.”

You find Hourai staring at you a moment, before covering herself in shame.

Covering every single pair of breasts along her underbelly.

Next thing you know, Merlin fades away.

Aww, she ran awa- OHH GOD!

You get a big, wet, horribly chilling kiss on the cheek from the suddenly rematerialized ghost.

But your underurn absorbs the chill for you!

Sadly, now it’s colder instead.

-1 DP

You’re left with cheeks ablaze and cheeks uncomfortably cold.

Her voice is a deathly quiet whisper. “I like you.” The spirit fades awa-

You get a blast of sound from behind, sending you flying with a yelp.

Lv1
HP7/20
DT10/15.8
Chilly Urn: -1DT/turn

[]Roll.
[]Land into a run, quickly turning around.
[]Comically fall on your face.

&

Fight
[]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.

Act
[]Identify
[]Quick Check: 1 use per turn

[]Attack with your ultimate attack!

[]Endure cold.

[]Flirt

Item
[]Identify Stick

Mercy
[]Flee

[]Spare
No. 189386
[x] Endure cold

Compared to Cirno's this is nothing
No. 189388
[X]Land into a run, quickly turning around.
[X]Identify

How is smooching an attack?
No. 189389
>>189388

Why, to make you worry over it~
No. 189391
[X]Land into a run, quickly turning around.
[X]Flirt
[X]Identify Stick
No. 189392
[X]Flirt
[X] Question if you would smooch a ghost
-[X] Heck Yeah!
[X]Identify Stick
No. 189393
So is Renko all around xenophilic?
No. 189394
File 146560488274.jpg- (70.09KB , 448x342 , 1456323535815.jpg ) [iqdb]
189394
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt
what could possibly go wrong
No. 189397
[x] Flirt
[x] Identify
No. 189398
[x]Flirt
[x]Flirt


Seems we're spending only two turns flirting of the proposed seven~ Sorry, no -7DT for you guys~

>>189393

If you make her be~
No. 189405
>>189398
Can we... warm up the urn? Will that make it better?
No. 189408
>>189405

You could try~
No. 189421
File 146562966132.gif- (134.43KB , 620x605 , What flag awaits.gif ) [iqdb]
189421
-1DT

What a pretty girl… And she’s wearing clothes! “I like your outfit.” Normally clothes are pretty normal, but between Merlin, Flowey and Hourai, only half the people you’ve met aren’t naked here.

And ohh god, all that non-distinct flesh.

And ohh god, Flowey has such a big, uhh… stamen?

You’re trying.

...Wait, does that mean nudity is acceptable here?! That has implications that redden your cheeks.

Of course, the blonde looks displeased, drawing a bow.

As in a violin bow.

Who brings a violin to a battle? Not that you want to fight, but… a spear would be more pleasant for sure.

Although, the world's smallest violin can cut pretty deep, you suppose.

-1DT

“Nice bow.”

The spirit is given pause, and fades away. Dang it, she ran awa- Aha!

...Okay, she didn’t appea- Ahh!

She appears in your face, her smoldering yellow eyes and smoky black features looking disconcertingly not okay as black tears drip down her face.

In a hissed whisper, she says, “It hass sseen better dayss…”

Your heckles are raised. “N-no, it looks just fine!”

She leans forward, her dark eyes lidded. Are they lidded? It’s hard to te-

And then, she too pecks your cheek. It’s not nearly as bad as a wet one, as you’re worried over what ghostly fluids might do, but it still breaks your train of thought. Thankfully your handy dandy urn absorbs it, though.

Sadly, it’s also freaking cold. Your butt may just freeze over if you aren’t careful.

-1DP

A violin emerges from thin air, and you have to admit, it has seen better days; every string is rusty and most are broken, not to mention there are holes throughout the instrument. The neck is also broken, which may be the cause of the strings breaking.

She brings the violin to her shoulder, the two pieces moving as if connected.

The urn seems to be humming gently, making you fidget just a bit.

Lv1
HP7/20
DT7/15.8
Frigid Urn: -2DT/turn



Fight
[]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.
[]Destroy the violin!

Act
[]Identify
[]Quick Check: 1 use per turn, done before update.
-Lunasa
-Violin
-Write-in

[]Attack with your ultimate attack!

[]Endure cold.

[]Flirt with violin
[]Complement Violin
[]Hug Violin
[]Try to fix Violin

Item
[]Identify Stick
[]

Mercy
[]Flee
[]Spare
No. 189422
[X]Flirt with violin
No. 189425
[x] Stick the urn between your breasts
[x] Flirt
No. 189426
[X]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.

But AFTER we

[X]Flirt with violin
No. 189429
[X]Complement Violin

I don't think it's a good idea to have Renko try fixing anything.
No. 189430
[x] Hug Violin, but not with your ultimate weapon.
[x] Compliment Violin. It ain't broke. It's just musically impaired.
[x] Flirt with Violin. Give it the old razzle dazzle.
No. 189431
[X]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.
[X]Flirt with violin.
[X]Flirt with Merlin some more.
[X]Flirt with an urn.

we have to level up our flirting skill
No. 189432
>>189431

There are many ways to raise your Lv~
No. 189435
[x]Endure cold.

What we really need to train, is our cold endurance.
No. 189453
[X]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.
[X]Flirt with Merlin some more.
[X]Endure cold.

We should level up the Flirting skill if we can.
No. 189454
[x]Endure cold.
No. 189456
Because I'm a sick, twisted individual nice like that, I've decided to not make you sit through 3 turns of -2DT~ How nice of me! Instead, I'll be throwing in the endure cold to make it 2 turns of -1DT~ and then a lovely little surprise~

[X]Endure cold.
[X][x] Flirt with Violin. Give it the old razzle dazzle.
[X]Smooch some ghosts in hopes of it doing something to the urn.
No. 189475
File 146572733546.png- (2.36MB , 850x725 , I'm a dee I'mma die.png ) [iqdb]
189475
-2DT

She begins to play a broken song on broken strings, and you feel the sound of a broken heart within a broken body.

It makes you feel like you too are broken in that many ways and more as you feel you begin to feel blue.

You feel your determination waning as tears begin to flow like a river, as if you are hearing what tales might have led to her current state. They drip down your face, and no matter how often you wipe them away, they just won’t stop.

-1DT

But you endure, just like the cold. Just like the wounds from all this.

You’re bleeding all over, now that you’re paying attention. Still, you think to what caused that pain; what caused that agonizing pain that even now has parts of your clothes frosty.

You take a deep breath.

You let out a frosty breath. Did the urn just get warmer? Or did you get colder?

This confused feeling of warmth fills you with Determination!

+2DT
No. 189476
File 14657288184.png- (769.80KB , 512x384 , Shocked the tears right outta her.png ) [iqdb]
189476
-1DT

Your chest feels cold and warm at once.

You look forward with tear stained cheeks, and find the ghost looking to you expectantly.

You choke, of course. “You are the hottest violin in the world”

She opens her mouth.

She just kind of lets it hang open as black whatever drips out. You think they may be tears.

And then she closes her mouth.
No. 189478
Rest of update when?
No. 189493
A broken heart can understand others. Be happy musicians! You played wonderfully
No. 189496
>>189478

Sorry, sorry. I kinda was running on E at the point of nearly being done, and ended up falling asleep a few times. Just have to edit a picture and I'll be done.
No. 189500
File 146576860897.png- (432.29KB , 378x292 , Blue Team Flag Contested!.png ) [iqdb]
189500
-1DT

The ghost stares at you in confusion, gauging your next move.

You take a step forward.

She floats back a step.

You take two steps forward.

She floats back three.

You step back one, motioning her closer.

She blinks. Or, so you assume. The black smokey eyes sockets narrowed, and the yellow lights went out, so you can only guess.

She nears, slowly inching closer. The closer she becomes, the faster she nears, and by the time she’s upon you, she was moving at the blinding speed of 1mph.

With her a yard away, you motion her closer.

Two feet.

Closer.

One foot.

Closer.

This causes her to blush horribly, but she only moves half a foot closer.

You smile at her as she eyes your dolly friend. She's actually pretty chilly at this range.

Hourai seems to be feeling a bit shy, and so crawls off to the side, leaving the blushing ghost alone with you.

“What do you want…” Her voice is smoother, though still sounds like a snake has been crying. She is also averting your eyes.

“I had an idea, and I was wondering if you’d help me with it.”

This gives the ghost pause. “You… want my help.” You nod. “My help?” You nod. “Not Merlin.” You nod. “Not Lyrica.” You nod once more, assuming that’s the third pillar. “...Me…?”

You smile. “I’m asking you, aren’t I?”

The ghost doesn’t seem to know what to say.

But she nods anyways.

“Then pucker up.”

-1DT

The ghost stares at you in confusion, gauging your next move.

You take a step forward.

She floats back a step.

You take two steps forward.

She floats back three.

You step back one, motioning her closer.

She blinks. Or, so you assume. The black smokey eyesockets narrowed, and the yellow lights went out, so you can only guess.

She nears, slowly inching closer. The closer she becomes, the faster she nears, and by the time she’s upon you, she was moving at the blinding speed of 1mph.

With her a yard away, you motion her closer.

Two feet.

Closer.

One foot.

Closer.

This causes her to blush horribly, but she only moves half a foot closer.

You smile at her as she eyes your dolly friend. It’s actually pretty chilly at this range.

Hourai seems to be feeling a bit shy, and so crawls off to the side, leaving the blushing ghost alone with you.

“What do you want…” Her voice is smoother, though still sounds like a snake has been crying. She is also averting your eyes.

“I had an idea, and I was wondering if you’d help me with it.”

This gives the ghost pause. “You… want my help.” You nod. “My help?” You nod. “Not Merlin.” You nod. “Not Lyrica.” You nod once more, assuming that’s the third pillar. “...Me…?”

You smile. “I’m asking you, aren’t I?”

The ghost doesn’t seem to know what to say.

But she nods anyways.

“Then pucker up.”

Lv1
HP7/20
DT4/15.8
Frigid Urn: -1DT/turn


[]Kiss. No need to impose.
[]French Kiss. More kissing is better.
[]Tightly embrace her and makeout. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!
&
[]Keep your hands to yourself.
[]C̡o̡ṕ̶͠ ̶͘a̶͢ ̶͠f̧é͘҉e̡͝ĺ,̴̀͝ t̷̨oo̧͏!̵
No. 189501
[x]Tightly embrace her and makeout. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!
[x]Cop a feel, too!

This is horribly wrong. But I don't actually care. Let's go all in on this hot piece of ectoplasm!
No. 189502
[x]Kiss in the cheek

The question is, can we smooch a ghost?
No. 189503
[X]Kiss in the cheek

You don't want to come on too strongly.
No. 189506
[X]Kiss in the cheek

I have the same question of >>189502 to answer to, so let's try and see what happens!
No. 189508
>>189502
>>189503
>>189506

Hey... Just to make sure I got ya'll straight. Do you mean on or in? As the latter might lead to oddness.

[x] Kiss on the cheek.
No. 189510
[X]Tightly embrace her and makeout. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!

We told her to pucker up. The ghost feels sad.

Let's make the girl HAPPY!
No. 189511
[x]Tightly embrace her and makeout. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!
[x]Cop a feel, too! French her!
[x] at update when?
No. 189512
>>189508

I've been having more or less the same thought.

I was just planning on deciding for them, as I'd have been quite amused by her kissing her insides.
No. 189518
>>189512
ON, I MEANT ON

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
No. 189519
>>189518
Geeze, anon, how can you expect us to bond intimately with the abominable musical poltergeist if we don't suckle on her insides? It's just common sense.
No. 189521
>>189519

I mean, if you want some tongue, all you have to do is go a little deeper, right?
No. 189523
[X]Tightly embrace her and make out. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!
[X]C̡o̡ṕ̶͠ ̶͘a̶͢ ̶͠f̧é͘҉e̡͝ĺ,̴̀͝ t̷̨oo̧͏!̵
No. 189532
As nobody voted not to cop a feel, looks like we're getting extra hands on due to there being no resistance. Thankfully majority was non-zalgo, so this will be slightly better.

[x]Tightly embrace her and makeout. You're gonna make ghost feel nice and warm!
[x]Cop a feel, too!


Also, due to the nature of several choices possibly being chosen with no relation to anything but number of votes difference, I won't look down upon you if you vote against votes, too~ I know the site looks down upon it, but, quite frankly, my rapid pace doesn't exactly encourage doing what you all want to do over all, so much as what the most popular votes are that don't contradict.

As such, I'm willing to allow one negative vote per vote, to be included with a vote. I was gonna make a joke about x-ing it out, but I knew you guys would be cross. As such, just state it's a negative vote in the title and use strikethrough (Example: [s ][/s ]). Failing that, include a dash before and after the vote, and, for extra credit, you can even replace spaces with them.

You don't have to do it, but, if, say... someone tries to make a run neutral by UT standards, I'd happily accept a vote against it. I feel this will make the voting process more fair.

I mean, imagine elections if you could also vote against people!

No. 189536
File 146581686130.png- (3.45MB , 850x1062 , How is this not more disgusting.png ) [iqdb]
189536
-1DT

You suddenly try to wrap your arms around herHOLYCRAPISSHECOLDyou stop trying to hold her in your arms. Well, that went worse than expected.

You kinda… went through her.

Your failure fills you with Determination!

+1DT

You have the strangest urge to french kiss her through her cheek, but you ignore it.

For now.

Her face seems to practically be on fire now, so you decide it time to begin trying to kiss her. As touching her without permission didn’t work, you wink, opening your arms to her.

She stares with a red face, her gloopy black tears welling up. She's cute in the strangest, spookiest way.

But then, the same could be said of Hourai.

Or Satori, even.

Heck, everyone has been kind of unsettlingHOLYCRUDTHATISFREAKINGCOLDyou hug her backOHHMYGODI’MGONNADIEIFTHISKEEPSUPshe smiles. Its nondistinct black blobby holeness seems a bit less so... nondistinct and blobby. It still has no lips, but… it’ll doWHYGODWHYIT’SSOCOLDyou find yourself surprisingly on the defensive as the black gaping hole connects with your own less black, less gaping mouth. It’s…

It’s nice.

It’s also extremely cold, and it’s making you possibly slowly lose your soul, but it’s nice. Her lips are pleasantly sticky, like freezing, runny tar.



-1HP



Like kissing a tar lake in winter.



-1HP



Yes. Definitely exactly like that.


-1HP



You decide to up the ante, and place your hand on herFREEZINGCOLDBOTTOMOHHGODPLEASELETITENDand smile as you let your eyes shut.



-1HP



Gradually the cold grows more and more bearable. Or is that your life slipping away? Or maybe just your consciousness?





-1HP





It’s nice.





-1HP





Whatever this is, it’s definitely nice.



-1HP



As the cold fades, as you fade, you feel the cold in your rear begin to build.


+1HP


You feel it build, and build, growing stronger and stronger while slowly you begin to feel cold again.

+2HP

You begin to feel like you’re frenching a flagpole in winter in the most satisfying of ways. Feeling a second wind coming, you put your soul into your kiss, and really give it to her. Her arms are like wet noodles in strength, and they do go through you a bit, but theyOHHGODHERHANDISINYOURLIVERHERHANDISINYOURLIVERare also comfortable in the way they squeeze you against her.

+3HP

And then you hear a rip and the shatter of glass.

+4HP

Dear lord does it hurt having glass shards explode into your rear.

-1HP
No. 189538
>>189536

I don't know about you, but that image is actually kinda' hot, to be honest.
No. 189540
[x] /at/ update when?
No. 189542
>>189536
So, did we kill her?
Pretty sure monster souls turn turn, not shatter though.
No. 189543
>>189542
*turn to ash
Why did I type turn twice...
No. 189551
A vote for x option is a vote against all others. Choosing an option that was barely voted because we didn't vote against it is frankly ridiculous.

If you enjoy the train wreck, that's fine, but don't think of putting responsibility on anyone or anything but your whims
No. 189555
>>189551

Why, didn't you read? It wasn't a choice; it was one and the other, at minimum. It's like if I had a bandwagon for mercy but I chose to fight because I felt like it~

If one votes for something to be done, that has weight. What weight belongs to nothing? You can say you voted against it by not voting on it at all, but that's not quantifiable. By that logic, there are billions of votes against every vote, now aren't there?

You only have yourselves to blame for not realizing that it was a two-part vote~ Thankfully it wasn't an important vote, hmm?

The & symbol is used only at times when it means something, just as other things are used at times they are needed. Zalgo, spoiler, strikethrough, underline and so on all have weight.

Although, I do accept responsibility for abusing your votes as a whole so as to not spend 5-10 threads in the tutorial, but that?

All you.

Besides, you fail to see something important. I wasn't screwing you. No, no, no. I just didn't feel like you getting dunked on for no reason but your own during the tutorial.

Who went back to poke a potential hornet nest? You guys.

Who decided to make out with a ghost crying black when touching ghosts hurts you? You guys.

If you can't accept your own choices, you're gonna have a bad time, as this is hard mode. You will die. You will die a lot. When playthrough one gets completed, I wouldn't be surprised if it clocks in at over 100 threads.

No. 189558
File 146584743279.png- (1.09MB , 850x1133 , The ice man cometh.png ) [iqdb]
189558
You look behind yourself, finding a huge chunk of ice. As you are about to raise a brow, it begins to crack, and that crack spreads into five directions. From the center it heads diagonally left, diagonally right, straight down, and down at the other two angles.

With a great cracking not unlike broken bone, the five parts separate, leaving a floating inner core between them as they form shoulder pads, a head and thighs.

This feels kinda like one of those old mecha anime.

The shoulders curve downwards, a second segment of the upper arm extending.

The chunky thighs split in half, and fold down into proper legs.

Yes, definitely old anime. You think it started with a V. Something about fisting cats?

Suddenly the face of the head splits open, and her eyes flash.

This is kind of dum-

A sonic wave rips through the air as it begins to scream, ice falling from its body by the second, exposing far more human flesh in the places laid bare.

It causes you to bleed from your ears, which somehow continue to function.

-9DT

Six glowing wings rise from the back of the girl, and you realize you’re dealing with something not terribly unlike a phoenix.

Lovely.

...Did you just raise the dead through making out?

That fills you with Determination!

Save to renew Determination?

[]Yes
[]No

Lv1
HP9/20
DT0/15.8

Fight
[]Ultimate Weapon
[]

Act
[]Identify
[]Quick Check: Free action. Posted when I wake up.

[]Hug
[]Flirt
[]Plug Ears
[]Unleash your inner drill instructor and shout right back.
[]

Item
[]Plug Ears?
[]Whip out the stick
-[]Inspect
[]

Mercy
[]Spare
-Lunasa


[]Flee

Welp.

Honestly, you’ve kinda triggered a non-tutorial scene early, with bit of help from me so there’s not much to say here.

I guess, in the words of Illidan: you are not prepared?
No. 189559
[X]Plug Ears

Mercy
[X]Spare
-Lunasa

No. 189561
[X]Plug ears
[X]Identify
[X]Spare
-Lunasa
No. 189566
File 146585916187.png- (1.04MB , 990x660 , d463fpe.png ) [iqdb]
189566
So we revived someone through making out? That's great! Let's kill them again!

[x]Fight
-[x]Ultimate Weapon

Remember that if you don't vote against this, you're agreeing with me~

>>189555
There's a fine line between hard and unfair: one that THP writers cannot, for the life of them, distinguish.
I applaud your enthusiasm in suggesting this will last 100 threads... I give you 30 or less before you give up.
No. 189570
[X]Yes

[X]Whip out the stick
-[X]Inspect

[X]Spare
-Lunasa
No. 189571
>Save to renew Determination?
[x]Yes

[X]Plug Ears

Mercy
[X]Spare
-Lunasa
No. 189574
File 146586742930.jpg- (199.62KB , 850x1105 , If you call me mom I'll eat you.jpg ) [iqdb]
189574
>>189566

Seeing as I've been writing the same story series, across about 20-30 stories, over the course of the last four years, I find that unlikely~ If I wanted to quit, I'd have given up when nobody liked my horrible writing, quite frankly. Sure, I wrote most of my 600k word portfolio in the first 3 years, and have stagnated the last year, but I have never given up since that time I heard nothing but dislike.

Honestly, writing saved my life, and gave me a chance at happiness. If I gave up, I'd feel I have given up on that happiness. Honestly, the only reason the fourth year had been full of stagnation was my own fault. I decided I needed to bring my first story up to snuff.

Will I slow down in updates? Of course. although, while on some days I write little right now, that's more my desire to punch it out quickly for you guys, or my current sleep deprivation catching up with me. This story is meant to be extremely choice-ridden, so I have to stop to have a vote constantly.

My first story was both painful to read and a third of my overall work. If not for my desire to edit that damned thing, I'd likely be at 800k by now, to be honest.

Although, seeing as you guys have done fairly well so far, I beg to differ on it being unfair. For one, you've yet to die. Secondly, you've yet to kill anyone that I didn't design for you to kill as an abject lesson. Trust me when I say the puzzles will get harder. But, no matter what, there will always be a possible resolution to a situation.

This story is akin to Russian roulette with puzzles. I only ask you pull the trigger till you win.

I never asked you to take my bait to save constantly, nor did I ask you to play on hard mode. I encouraged you, as it'd be awesome, but that's it.

Just remember, the story lasts as long as you stay Determined. It's designed for you to fail, but you've also missed many queues that would make this easier. However, if you guys amuse me, I become more lenient. This is a comedy, in this route.

Make this a tragedy, though, and you'll have a bad time. Though I'm a sadist, if you let me be, I can be a bit... doting, we'll say.

To be blunt, I'm having to hold myself back from being as overbearing as Toriel so as to let the story grow.

Still, you seem to be mistaken. You didn't do what I said you did in the least. All you did was write a vote that won't be picked, where as I stated you only voted once in a two-vote choice.

What you did the first time was effectively not vote.

What you did this time was simply vote.

I introduced the anti-vote system simply so I can write my two updates a day easier, with less worry of having done something you guys don't want.
No. 189575
Personally I've been pretty happy with how you've been handling this story so far. It's enjoyable to read.

I'll probably be one of those people who always chooses to save. Choices have consequences, you have to learn to accept them and look forward.
No. 189576
[X]Yes
&
[X]Spare
-Lunasa


>>189566

Also, I wonder how you figured out my love for Heart Throbbing Adventure~?

Although, I take back what I said about you voting correctly this time. This one was also a two-part vote, what with the vote to save the game.
No. 189578
Well, if you're determined to write and the stays as interesting as it is now, I doubt you'l lose my vote.

Pretty much the only thing that turns me off a story is harem shenanigans, and this doesn't seem like that sort of story.
No. 189584
File 146590420838.png- (0.97MB , 850x971 , I'm very proud of this one.png ) [iqdb]
189584
Lunasa blinks as you smile at her regardless of all that just transpired.

She then vanishes with a blush, the tears vanishing with her. And you were just getting used to chewing on her tear... tar… whatever it is.

Oddly, she seems to have left some money.

Is that... freaking gold?

0Exp and 100Gold gained!

“Oi!”

You pocket the bag of ancient legal tender and look to the block of- Ohh.

Ohh, she’s naked.

...Well, uhh…

Apparently anatomically correctness isn’t a thing around here.

Or something.

...If her form weren’t so childish, that might be hot.

Instead, it’s just kinda cool. “Hi?”

She begins to point at you, before pausing in surprise.

You frown. “It’s rude to point, you know…”

Her pause turns into a grin, which turns into laughter.

The sound of a child laughing has never been so unsettling. Maybe it has to do with how it’s echoing oddly. Or maybe it’s the way that frostiness is leaking from her... everything.

Shaking your head, you ask, “What…?”

“You’ve got good eyes...”

Either she’s a murderess, or your sex appeal just went through the roof.

You hope it’s option two, though you aren’t sure if you want that either. How would you even handle small children coming onto you?

Lv1
HP9/20
DT15/15.8

Fight
[]Check
[]

Act
Cirno the Strong
-[]Identify
-[]Quick Check

-[]Flirt jokingly. It’s just a joke. Really.
-[]Ask her number. Normal enough, right?
-[]Ask on date. Hilarious…?
-[]So, nudity in normal around here, is it?! Y҉̢ǫ̵u̢͘͡͞'̧͠͞r̴͜͡҉e̵̸ ̢͞s̢̨̕̕í͘l̷̷̢̛͢l̴͢y͞͡~҉̛
[]

Item
[]Identify Stick
[]

Mercy
[]Mercy
[]Flee
No. 189585
-[x]Flirt jokingly. It’s just a joke. Really.
-[x]Ask her number. Normal enough, right?
-[x]Ask on date. Hilarious…?
-[x]So, nudity in normal around here, is it?! Y҉̢ǫ̵u̢͘͡͞'̧͠͞r̴͜͡҉e̵̸ ̢͞s̢̨̕̕í͘l̷̷̢̛͢l̴͢y͞͡~҉̛
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?
[x] /at/ update when?

Seriously, Nefer must know: when do we get to have hot saucy action?
No. 189586
Act
-[X]Flirt jokingly. It’s just a joke. Really.

It's different if they possibly power-mad murder fairies!

(And getting on such an apparently powerful person's good side might be wise. Actually smarter than fighting her, if you think about it.

Actually, befriending just about everyone we've come across is certain to have some kind of positive outcome on our journey ASIDE from not getting the attention of anybody in charge of pest control.

We likely would not win a fight against ANY of the Playable Command, flirting or otherwise, if we kill anybody.)
No. 189588
>>189585

You won't see it coming.
No. 189590
[x] >>189585

mistakes into miracles
No. 189596
>>189585
Can I vote against this? Please, let me vote against this.

[x] Act
Cirno the Strong
[x] Quick check

I wonder what identify does? We know her identity at least
No. 189601
[x] Act
Cirno the Strong
[x] Quick check
No. 189607
Cirno the Strong -9/-9/9/9

Wasn't she stronger before?


>>189596

Ohh, yes, you certainly can.
No. 189611
-[X]Flirt jokingly. It’s just a joke. Really.
No. 189619
>>189607
Thank you kindly

[x] NOT >>189585
No. 189620
>>189619

Thirded
No. 189622
>>189611 Here

Voting against >>189585
No. 189623
[x]Flirt jokingly. It’s just a joke. Really.

Thank goodness.
No. 189629
>>189624

I already did that. >>189607
No. 189633
File 146596279659.png- (270.09KB , 600x847 , Why is the beef english.png ) [iqdb]
189633
“You’re, uhh… you’re pretty cool.”

Cirno stares at you like you’re an idiot. “Seriously…?”

You scratch your cheek. “Yes, I’d like to chill with you some time.”

She gives you a flat look.

You blush at her reaction. No backing down, now, though. “Don’t give me the cold shoulder.”

She furrows her icy brow. “Idiot.”

“Maybe you should be coronated, because you’re a real ice queen.”

She snickers a bit at that one. “Okay, that one was better.” You smil- “Still gonna kill you, though.”

...Well, that could have gone better.

The ice by her side lengthens, and an icy fire builds up in her eyes as she rips a spear of ice from the ground covered in icy ice.

...She’s still naked, mind you.

Ohh god, she’s throwing it!

Lv1
HP9/20
DT15/15.8
100G

[]Dodge
[]Catch
[]Cross counter with “weapon”...?

&&&

Fight
[]”Catch!”
[]”Think fast!”
[]”Cool your head!”
[]

Act
Cirno the Strong
[]Quick Check
[]Identify

[]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.
[]Tell her that she’ll catch a cold at this rate.
[]Call her an idiot.
[]

Item
[]

Mercy
[]Spare

[]Flee

On the note of Quick Checks, as it was stated in earlier updates, it's a free action, and also is posted before the update. This is to encourage its use reward all the looking you've been doing. I was going to name it Stealth Check, but decided it'd be better to make the lesser version have more of a reason to be used than not flashing people constantly.
No. 189635
[X]Dodge

[X]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.

[X]Ask why she wants to kill us.

I can guess, but why not make sure?
No. 189636
[X]Dodge
-[X] Are you even trying? Those shots were glacial

[X]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.

[X]Ask why she wants to kill us.


Wait, so are we technically a necromancer now? Beware the horde of undead lolis!

[spoiler]on a scale of 1-10, I'd rate her chest an absolute 0[spoiler]
No. 189637
>>189636
Of course I forgot to add the '/'
No. 189638
>>189635

If she says 'because you killed me' then I'll be completely out of arguments.

[X]Dodge
[X]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.
[X]Ask why she wants to kill us.
No. 189640
[X]Dodge
[X]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.
[X]Ask why she wants to kill us.
[X]”Cool your head!”
No. 189641
>>189640

DON'T FIGHT BACK!

We were told that we aren't ready, it would be wise to listen!
No. 189650
[X]Dodge
[X]Tell her that her epidermis is showing.
[X]Ask why she wants to kill us.


>>189636

Obviously it's a -9 kelvin.

>>189636

Maybe if you start collecting the dead and use them as grenades.
No. 189655
File 146599385559.png- (1.13MB , 850x637 , She dares you to do it.png ) [iqdb]
189655
Knowing you can’t move too well, you just kind of decide to fall over as the spear slams into the wall behind you. “Man, that was the lamest way to avoid my attack. You should feel ashamed of yourself, making my spear suffer through that! Freaking wimpy humans...”

“Man, that was cold…”

She stares at you. “...I’m not sure if you made another bad joke, or if you’re cold…”

You just shrug, as both are kind of true.

You know, you aren’t sure when you started liking puns, but people around here seem to like them, so you suppose you’ll use them too.

And then a half dozen smaller spears rise from the ground.

Very small.

Tiny, even.

“...Those are pretty small.”

“It’s not the size…” They break off, floating into the air. They then point at you. “But how you use them!” With a roar, they all fly at you in rapid succession.



“Yourepidermisisshowing!!”

They stop, the first inches from your face.

She looks down, before blushing blue. “Sh-shut up!”

She throws her hand forward, only for you to start rolling to the side, leaving behind a trail of nine needles of pain.

“Why do you-” You roll out of the way of another nine. “-want to-” And again. “-kill me?!”

“Because you saw me naked!”

“You have nothing to see!”

“And you killed me!”

“By accident!”

“And you’re an idiot!” The rest of the ice rises into the air. “And idiots should just die already!” It moves like water, sharpening to many points.

And then it shatters into…

That’s… a cloud of icicles, isn’t it?

"Ice Sign: Icicle Fall ~Easy~"

Hoo boy...

They may not be aimed at you, but, well... That is a lot of death waiting for you with gleaming, icy teeth.

-5DT


Lv1
HP9/20
DT10/15.8
100G
Low Morale -1DT/turn

[]Write-in
No. 189657
[x] Find the safespot.
[x] Strip nude.
[x] Offer to make it up to her.

[x] DAMN YOU SOANOKA. I really wanted some hot ghost sex.
No. 189658
>>189657

I don't think the other two would watch that with as much amusement.
No. 189662
[x] Find the safespot.
[x] Strip nude.
[x] Offer to make it up to her.

Sure
No. 189665
NOT:[X] >>189657
Nothing wrong with smooching a ghost, but not here and not like that.

To be fair, I have low morale as well: she is right, we did kill her.

[x] Find safespot
[x] Act
-[x] Why did you want to kill me in the first place?!
-[x] Can't I make it up to you some other way?

Do we really news to die to make it up to her?
No. 189668
[x] Find the safespot.
[x] Strip nude.
[x] Offer to make it up to her.

If we're BOTH naked, then it's even, right?
No. 189670
>>189665
[x] This. Please this.

Not >>189657
No. 189672
>>189670

You MIIIIGHT wanna' make that Not a []Not.

I don't know exactly how the voting works on this story, but it IS weird and ANTI-votes might be a thing.
No. 189682
[X] Find safespot
[X] Act
-[X] Why did you want to kill me in the first place?!
-[X] Can't I make it up to you some other way?

[X]Not >>189662
No. 189683
[X] Find safespot
[X] Why did you want to kill me in the first place?!
[X] Can't I make it up to you some other way?

Not >>189657
No. 189687
[x] Find the safespot.
[x] Strip nude.
[x] Offer to make it up to her.
No. 189690
[x] Find safespot
[x] Act
-[x] Why did you want to kill me in the first place?!
-[x] Can't I make it up to you some other way?


>>189672

Multiple votes in a battle take a turn each, meaning you take a tic of DoT and the enemy gets a turn as well. Also, anti-votes are a thing, just so I need not feel like I'm in the wrong by vetoing more insane votes.

Renko may be crazy, but she's hardly insane.

I introduced the anti-vote system as I update to fast and use too many of the votes to otherwise have a fair voting experience.

>>189687

If you want to change your vote, you need to delete the old one or link the one you are changing. Otherwise, it looks like you're vote spamming.
No. 189706
File 146608272799.png- (557.03KB , 800x900 , Cool Your Head.png ) [iqdb]
189706
You feel the sense of dread as you begin to limp rapidly towards the fairy, hundreds if not thousands of small shards of ice. Her face becomes darker the closer you get, and… the ice isn’t hitting you? “Kid.”

Is she… not trying to hit you? “Where did you learn to do that?”

You limp closer and closer, the ice whizzing past your head now and then, and you seem to… just be left alone the whole way through. You limp on, when suddenly you find yourself in a safe area. No ice, just… the girl that threw it. In the eye of the storm.

She’s looking at you.

Her eyes are very pretty. The way they shine.

Her eyes are... angry, too. The way they burn.

Her eyes are very angry. They don't match her face, the hate in them.

She can't be a child.


[]
-
-- a
[]
-
[]
-
--
---
-
--
---

[]
-
--
-
--
[]
-
[]...
No. 189707
[x] All of the choices.
No. 189709
[X] Apologize.

If that's invalid, 2nd [x] -

Also I would like to vote against [x] all of the above.
No. 189710
[x] Apologize. If invalid,
-[x]...
-[x] —
No. 189711
[x] Apologize
If invalid:
[x] - (The fourth)

In case you don't get it, the options of this CYOA have been usually set in this order: Attack, Act, Item, Mercy; with a possible fifth as "Write in"

In addition, spoilered options are those influenced by Clara/Koishi and range from inappropriate to murderous. I imagine that, should we continue to fuck up, those option will lose that distinction. Let's hope not.

Vote against [x] All votes not equal to any of those two options
If invalid:
Vote against [x] All of the above
No. 189712
[X] Apologize.
[X]...
No. 189717
[X]Apologize
[X]...
[X]Hold her right hand
No. 189718
File 146611975038.jpg- (43.96KB , 428x480 , You just activated my trap card.jpg ) [iqdb]
189718
[X]Apologize
No. 189719
>>189718
So is Renko going to die? I guess that makes them even. Good.

By the way, was the right option the third one? Just curiosity?
No. 189720
>>189719
The right option was none of the above, actually, though only one was a bad choice. The puzzle was basically that you have seconds to react, and not enough time to speak, hinted at by the last option.

The letter a was a typo, so my apologies if that threw anyone off the trail.

In truth, I already had the update written, as the odds of you escaping your fate were next to none.

I just need to draw a proper picture for what is to come, now, as I have tasked myself with making everything of this sort memorable.

Although, the right answer wasn't much better.

Anywho, gimme a bit to finish the picture, and then you can have the other half, no matter how small.
No. 189721
File 146612664843.png- (143.25KB , 999x999 , Savior.png ) [iqdb]
189721
“I’m s-”

She cuts you off. “You’ve done this before, haven’t you…”

Suddenly you feel like a giant popgun slams into you from the side with force enough to snap a few ribs on impact. Thankfully nothing is punctured, but where’d it come from…?

-9HP

Looking to the source as your waning determination is all that keeps you conscious, you find Hourai having tackled you out of the way of...

...All the ice that missed you, coming from behind.
No. 189723
>>189720
I don't know how to feel about this. You're not the first one to railroad (for lack of a better term) Anon into a specific direction, and I have nothing against that. After all, you're the one writing and nobody is better placed than you to determine what would benefit the story, and what wouldn't. We just give the direction.

That being said, I feel like telling us the "right" choice had to be a write-in, when the "regular" choices were already cryptic was... kind of a dick move. I understand that we didn't get the clue, that it may not change much what will come next, but I still am under the impression I have been screwed over. What is the purpose of giving us a choice if we have virtually no chance of getting it right ?

If you ever have to do that again, maybe it would be better to keep it to yourself, rather than telling us. Leave a bad taste in my mouth. I do appreciate the honesty, though.

Sage for ranting/not helping. Also, sorry for bad english.
No. 189724
>>189723
Ohh, no. I wasn't railroading you. That vote was merely one that didn't matter.

It's not so much a railroad as you trying to claw your way out of inevitability. I did warn you in one of the puzzles that you might not enjoy using the safe spot.

>She dares you to do it.png

I also warned you that even when there are no puzzles, there are puzzles. That vote was a punishment more than a vote. I literally cut the update in half right there last night, just to let it sink in that you pretty much can't get out of that fate.

It was possible, but not likely, nor was it intended for you to.

In the end, there are consequences and rewards to using knowledge that Renko wouldn't know. There were many ways out of this, and you unwittingly ran the opposite way, more or less.

Sometimes a vote has more meaning than a simple choice.

Sometimes a picture has more meaning than a pretty picture.

I did say that, as I can't properly do battles in this format, everything is a puzzle, after all.

In the end, I only left the vote so that you might focus on her words more. After all, cutting off your leg is a choice you must make when your leg is stuck in a bear trap.


This isn't a story meant to be won in a single try. This isn't a story meant to be completed in a single playthrough. There is no "ending" that you seek save for what you make. I made a world for you to play in, and it's far from a fair world.

While pacifism and genocide are options, there is more than neutrality between them. Things are not so cut and dry as good and evil, good end and bad end. The idea of you guys getting a perfect run on your first try is nigh impossible, after all.

You will miss much, you will lose much, but if you stay Determined, you will have your happy ending, some day.

And I honestly look forward to that day when all is done perfectly.

Although, you've yet to make any route locking mistakes or anything.
No. 189725
File 146613213681.png- (721.51KB , 999x999 , Sacrifice.png ) [iqdb]
189725
And it… It unevenly bisected her, turning a good third of her body into swiss cheese, which is rapidly being smashed to bits by the force of the ice.

She should be fine in theory, but… she was sheared in two, losing most of her body right before your eyes, so imagining her being fine is difficult.

And with that, you go tumbling across the ground with what’s left of her coiled around you as you move just as fast as she was when she body slammed you, before finally slamming into the wall with enough force to break more than bone.

You hear a heavy crunch.

It wasn’t you.

-3DT

Lv1
HP0/20
DT12/15.8
100G
-1DT/turn

[]Play dead
[]Don’t

&&&

[]Peek
[]Don't
No. 189726
[x]Play dead

>>189724
Puzzles seem nonsensical so far. Remember that what you may see as obvious is tainted due to your knowledge of the setting. A few other writers have tried that and have crashed into the wall that is reality. One of them decided to insult the readers as 'stupid'. His story was recently abandoned.

Anyway, it seems good so far but puzzles that can't be beat at the first try aren't really my cup of tea for CYOAs. We'll see.
No. 189728
[X]Play dead
[X]Don't


herm. I'm not sure if Renko can play dead in this situation though.
No. 189736
[X]Play dead
[X]Don't

Honestly I feel as lost as a sheep among wolves. But fug it, let's make a splash and move onward!!! DT+1
No. 189737
>>189726

Who said the puzzles aren't meant to be beaten on the first try~? No, that's the battles and true ending I was talking about~ I mean, it would be a disservice to Touhou if every fight wasn't able to kill you, not to mention Undertale.

Plus, as I said, Cirno, at least as a boss, isn't for the tutorial. IE, instead of the gentle slope of difficulty of the tutorial, you get a temporary... I'll call it a boost.

Heck, most important thing is that you're actually doing pretty well against her, honestly.

No. 189739
>>189724
You keep calling them puzzles, but from what I've seen they are more like random landmines hidden in the vote options that we have no way of knowing are there. Lets take the first battle with Cirno as an example.

In our battle with Cirno, she died because we decided to use the "check" option. When we checked her, we found out that Cirno had -99 defenses, apparently meaning that she could be killed by looking at her too hard. The problem is, the only way we could have ever known that Cirno was this weak was by checking her, and in the process of checking her she dies. That's sort of like giving us a jigsaw puzzle to solve, and when we check the box to see what the finished puzzle will look like, the jigsaw puzzle self destructs. There was no foreshadowing that Cirno was this weak, and there was no foreshadowing that checking things could cause any damage whatsoever. In fact, we checked things several times before Cirno, and none of those times had something get damaged or hurt as a result of it. This is probably why the "immense confusion" write-in won.

All I'm saying is, there is a good way to do a hard mode and a bad way to do a hard mode. The good way is to give us all the necessary information needed to get through difficult obstacles. The bad way is to require us to use our psychic powers to read your mind and guess which of the provided vote options will not randomly screw us over. Unfortunately, you appear to be using the second option.
No. 189740
[X]Play dead
[X]Don't

So everything is a puzzle then? Guess I'll just have to think through votes more.

Also poor Hourai, can we spawn new body parts for her later assuming we survive?
No. 189744
[x]Play dead
[x]Don’t

&&&

[x]Peek
[x]Don't

-[x] Hope Cirno does not peek, because then that'd ruin the Shrödinger's Cat effect.

Quantum instability is the best line of defense here.
No. 189755
File 146619689442.jpg- (26.49KB , 472x472 , Please wait warmly.jpg ) [iqdb]
189755
>>189739

Yes, and that wasn't a puzzle. That was a tutorial to demonstrate that it's possible to kill things in such a way. Just as you are meant to kill Toriel by accident in a way you expect to win the battle due to the game not telling you how to save her, you are meant to kill Cirno by accident as a way to show that it's possible for when it matters, and then have to decide if you want the second half of her tutorial or not.

Heck, if you, say, asked someone about it, you might learn more about it, and maybe get an explanation depending on whom you ask.

The puzzle never was "don't kill her," but "why did you kill her," simply due to the fact that I had to change things from the UT formula because the readers that have played UT would have an unfair advantage.

I've changed many things due to this. The tutorial has things to explain that aren't part of the game, after all, you just need to find them.

On normal mode, for instance, Satori would have found you shortly after you met Flowey, just like with Toriel. Instead, she started out at home, and had to walk there, meeting you at the first puzzle. That's the main difference in the Ruins. The tutorial would have been considerably easier if you had her on hand for longer, after all, and had her explaining the various tutorials potentially.

I will accept blame for various things, however, as I've never really written puzzles into my stories before, although most true puzzles are apparent, such as "how to Mercy" if you try hard enough, or the silly puzzle doors throughout the ruins. It's just that Cirno is one of the harder Mercy options, as she's a hurtle for various runs, and is at her hardest on pacifist.

I honestly didn't expect anyone to even think of how to bright her back quite so early, let alone do it.

I was expecting outside at the earliest, to be frank.
No. 189758
File 146620813482.jpg- (184.35KB , 850x1194 , I'll wait coldly.jpg ) [iqdb]
189758
I was halfway through a long post full of rage when I realized that not being straight with us was the point of the story. Hence the infinite continues and the choice to not save. So yeah, I feel a little bit stupid, now.

You know, this kinda reminds me of MiG. Unexpected, almost unfair consequences to some choices, a storyline that expects you to jump into the lake reset many times if you want to get the good ending, and sufficiently well written to keep you from dropping it out of frustration. You wouldn't happen to be Kira, right ?

Just remind me not to [X] Call out for Tewi. Ever.
No. 189760
>>189758

Well, if I was, I'd probably be running tests on my death note.

But, in all seriousness, no. I've only written one story on this site, which has been completed for months. It's probably still on page 2 of /TH/ by now, but you can't search it yet.

A Very An Extremely Tokiko Valentine's Day.


The name changed most updates, however, and A Very was a typo due to having to repost it to begin with. It's my attempt to write like Luminous, though it got more silly than anything. I even got his permission to use the Tokiko of that story.
No. 189762
File 146621346181.png- (686.90KB , 850x850 , What does the wompa say.png ) [iqdb]
189762
-1DT

You’re sitting there in stunned silence in the ruined doll’s coils. You don’t know what to say. You don’t know what to do.

Tears begin to build up in your eyes as you begin to realize what happens.

Someone saved you.

...Someone saved you at great personal cost...

Your voice is a hushed whisper. “Hourai…?” She’s still. Her little eyes aren’t full of pseudo life as they once were. They don’t move one bit, cracks running up her cheek and tears running out the lifeless eyes.

-1DT

You pull her into a tight hug, sniffling. Why did she have to do that? She was your…

Ally? ...Friend?

Maybe just an acquaintance you had grown close to, but still, she was your acquaintance you had grown close to.

One of her arms hugs you with its surprising strength, causing you to grin with relief, squeezing her tightly, but not so tightly as to pop her apart.

The signs of life in the doll fill you with Determination!

+1DT

Sadly, she falls to pieces of her own accord, a smile in her eyes. She gives you one last, weaker hug as she does so.

You find yourself now surrounded by disassembled doll parts, oddly not being attacked, even as exposed as you are.

You hesitate at looking at Cirno, knowing what’s likely to happen any moment.

You don’t want to die.

You don’t want Hourai’s sacrifice to be wasted, either. She didn’t have to die.

Surprisingly, three spirits stand in her way.

The black love intere- sobbing ghost hisses, “You will not take thisss one…”

The horribly grinning pink ghost , her eyes burning within as she whispers, “You heard sis; you aren’t killing anyone else…”

The one you had assumed was in the third pillar has an angry fire in her eyes and a scowl on her face as her mouth drips ooze that corrodes the ground. “We’ll stop you from killing anyone else!” You jump at the volume of her voice.

Grinning, ice materializes in her hand, lengthening into a spear again. It glows brightly as it slowly smooths out. “Yeah, yeah, you say this every time. I’ll just kill you again, kill her, and be on my wa-”

And then she explodes into snow for the second time of the day.

Satori is behind her, her hand covered in rapidly melting blue blood. “I will tolerate your kind no longer, fairy.” Her expression is a pained one as she closes her eyes, sighing. “To torture such a poor, innocent…” She looks to you. “...Well, a poor, helpless youth, at the very least.”

You feel vaguely insulted, though you’re mostly relieved that fluff mom showed up.

Satori scratches her fluffy cheek with a claw, and you think she’s blushing under all that fluff. “I suppose I have had worse names…” She sighs, before smiling. “Still, let us get you something to eat. Sadly I had to stop baking, so poultry will have to tide you over untill I can finish the pie.

She picks you up, smiling down at you. She seems oddly happy about something, but you aren’t sure what, earning a chuckle.

When you look to the ghosts, you find they have left, the pillars having vanished with them.

Is that a button on the wall behind where one of the pillars were?

Oddly, she just walks past it. That just makes you even more curious.

Lv1
HP0/20
DT11/15.8
100G
-1DT/turn

[]Ask about…
-Button on the wall. You must press it.
-What kind of poultry? She said chicken last time, if you aren’t mistaken.
-Cirno. She seems pretty dang vengeful.
-Hourai. What was on her mind in those last moments?
-Write-in
[]Just rest and conserve your strength. +1HP Can’t be voted with other choices.
No. 189765
[X]Ask about…
-Hourai. What was on her mind in those last moments?

I feel bad for Hourai, we never found a way to fix her body, and she ended up sacrificing herself for Renko. Truly she was a great ally, and will not be forgotten.

Or maybe we'll just find a way to rebuild her or something, since she's a doll and all.
No. 189766
[x] Ask about
Cirno


We'll, the debt is paid, although not in the way I wanted. She can expect to die again next time we meet
No. 189770
[X]Ask about…
-Cirno. She seems pretty dang vengeful.
-Hourai. What was on her mind in those last moments?
-Ask about the ghosts. Why did they decide to help you? Are they alright? Then ask about that shiny button...

Why did you make me feel so much?
No. 189773
[x] Ask about
Cirno
No. 189774
Current votes are...

3 for Cirno.
2 for Hourai. What was on her mind in those last moments?
1 for Ask about the ghosts. Why did they decide to help you? Are they alright? Then ask about that shiny button...

Remember, even one vote means Renko thinks about it, thus having her mind read and getting.

As it stands, Cirno and Hourai will be on her lips, while the others will be on her mind.

Somehow that sounds different than I was intending!
No. 189779
>>189758

>Kira

He's dead, Jim. See https://www.touhou-project.com/th/res/114415.html#118703


[x] Just rest and conserve your strength.

We're on 0 HP.
No. 189783
File 146624993495.jpg- (57.91KB , 626x425 , But no one came.jpg ) [iqdb]
189783
>>189758

Welp, looks like I have reading to do.

You call out for Tewi!

>>189779

Yeesh. Never knew the guy, but jeez.

Looks like I have reading to do to better learn how to torment my readers.

Looks like I have to read up on him out of respect. If he's like me in any way, then that means I'll love his work.

After all, I love me!

Normally I don't read abandoned stories out of a dislike for those that abandon their fans, but if they continued till the day they died, well...

He has my respect, at the very least, and that's not an easy thing to get. Wish I could have picked his brain.

>>189770

Was it good for you, too? This is just that kind of story, in the end.

Still, I set out to make every death impactful. Yours or otherwise.

You totally made me pump my fist in joy, as you feeling that means I did something right, no matter how much it hurts.
No. 189786
File 146626448729.png- (615.46KB , 707x1000 , Ephemeral eyes of youth.png ) [iqdb]
189786
-1DT

You decide to rest as she carries y- “That isn’t a button I recommend pressing, little one.” ...Well, now you want to. Unless she means in her shirt. “You will meet your end, I’m afraid.”

Leaning into the big, fuzzy wampa, you decide to multitask. “Why not just say what is down there…?”

You round a bend, turning down a path that runs parallel to the path full of death you were treading only minutes ago. Well, from your fuzzy vantage point.

Sighing, she replies, “The ones that come here are always Determined to go, should I.” You sigh. Changing topics, then.

-1DT

“As for the ghosts, they were killed whilst looking for their sister, whom had gone missing. Sadly, their Determination waned in the face of that fairy, leading to the death of the middle child. The oldest wept, while the smallest crept. Unlike before, the middle “slept”, and the fairy was no more. For a time. However, the next time she came, her power was more potent still, and she easily vanquished them, as sad as it is.”

She sighs. “Or, that is my best guess. In truth, the fairy has no mind to read, and the ghosts have minds far too tortured to get more than fragments. Whatever happened was not pleasant, though it is hardly the least pleasant death to be had yet.” She looks over her shoulder to the doll remains as she continues to walk, shaking her head.

-1DT

You find yourself curious, only to be answered before you can ask. “As for the doll, it isn’t the most simple task for me to converse with those without minds. It is as if she is but a puppet whose strings are tugged. All the information I have learned is simply that she is of ghostly origins, and that was simply by asking.” You open your mout- “As I said, there was nothing to read; I know not more than assumptions based on your vision. All I have learned was with pen and ink. ...Her handwriting is quite fancy for what it’s worth, however. If not for my power, I would be unable to read it, as I learn what others know through copying it.”

You open your m- “Well, I suppose I might be able to copy it to others, yes. However, I…” She sighs. “No, never mind. Still, you wish to know about one last things, yes? I know not her exact current motivations, but you could say she is a ghost of her former self. If you are Determined to kill her, she too will slowly chase after your Determination. Your grandmother knows more, however. Perhaps you should try calling her some time; the signal does reach.”

...How does she know that it reaches?

You open y- “Well, I- ...My apologies, little one. I… I do not deal with stress terribly well, and, quite frankly, I can’t stand the sight of you right now. When I’m stressed, I respond before others speak. I will try to be better, alright?”

You find yourself carried down a corridor as long as the last, the smell of grilled meat getting more powerful as you approach another door

Lv1
HP0/20
DT8/15/10.8
100G
-1DT/turn


[]Ask what’s wrong.
[]Be insulted.
[]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[]Flirt. Distract her from her nervousness.
[]Kiss her cheek. That should assuage her.
[]Kiss her lips. Help her forget.
[]Hug her tightly. Crush her with kindness.
[]Snuggle. She seems very well padded.
Motorboat. Well, she’ll certainly forget that problem.
[]H̴҉ù̵͞g̶̨̕͠h͟͟͢͡͞u̵̢͜͝͞g̢͠h̨͢u̢̡̨̨͜g҉́͢h̴̵͝͠u̵͜g͡͏̧.̧͢͢͡͝

[]Call
-1
-Grandma…?

[]Go back and press the button.
-Now
-Later

No. 189787
[X]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[X]Call
-Grandma…?

I still feel horrible about Hourai. I get too attached to Touhou characters without any real lore or information about them.
No. 189790
I'll likely be going to bed early tonight against my volition, so more votes means more updates~ The upper limit is still two, mind, but still.
No. 189791
Weird, there's usually more votes when there are flirting options.
No. 189793
[X]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[X]Call
-Grandma…?

Let things simmer down, as it were. That might be appreciated by the other parties.
No. 189796
[X]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[X]Kiss her cheek. That should assuage her.
[X]Snuggle. She seems very well padded.
[X]Call
-Grandma…? (later)
No. 189797
[x] Platonic, accept spology
[x] Call grsndms
[x[No snuggle

NO fun, doll is dead.
No. 189798
[X]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[X]Kiss her cheek. That should assuage her.
[X]Snuggle. She seems very well padded.
[X]Call
-Grandma…? (later)
No. 189799
File 146635137686.jpg- (42.28KB , 564x626 , Gmmornin'.jpg ) [iqdb]
189799
[X]Keep it platonic. Accept her apology.
[X]Think about [X]Kiss her cheek. That should assuage her.
[X]Think about [X]Snuggle. She seems very well padded.
[X]Call
-Grandma…? (later)


As later and in general were tied, I chose.
No. 189800
File 146635591741.jpg- (52.00KB , 622x414 , Definitely Mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
189800
-1DT

“...Thanks, Mom.”

Sensing your want for a hug, she pulls you close. “It is fine to want these things, little one.” She plucks you hat and pecks your scalp, before placing it back down. “You need not arbitrarily punish yourself over this. Do you think Hourai hated that part of you? If she did, would she have done as such?”

Her words fill you with Determination!

+1DT

You smiles, feeling slightly better. “Thanks, Mom.”

She smiles. “You remind me a bit of my Orin…” She sighs. “Though she was odd, she was also sweet at heart, and did everything in her power to make everyone happy.”

...Was?

“She is… not with us anymore.” She pauses, before adding, “Sometimes, to make everyone happy, you need to make one person sad. ...She chose the needs of the many over myself.”

You aren’t sure what to do, so you just hug her. She seems to need it.

She smiles in response. “...Thank you, Renko.”

You smile back as you now reach what seems to be a yakiniku stand.

Mokou’s

Well, at least you know who the owner is.

You wish you knew slightly more, though.

Looking down, you see a tiny bird on the counter.

The sight of this tiny bird sticking it to the man by manning a shop all on its lonesome fills you with Determination! It selling bird meat fills you with curiosity!

Save and restore Determination?

[]Yes
[]No

Lv1
HP0/20
DT8/15/Base:10.8
100G
-1DT/turn

&&&&&&&&&&

[]...Is this Mokou?
[]That can’t be Mokou.
[]I like your, uhh… plumage! It’s… very attractive!

&&&&&&&&&&

[]Call Grandma after meal.
[]Call Grandma now.

&&&&&&&&&&

Ask them about…
-[]Why do you sell bird?
--[]What kind of bird is it?
-[]How did you build this stand?
-[]Write-in

That’s three things to vote on, by the by, with a fourth slot for questions for the one whom [i]obviously must be Mokou.[/i]
No. 189802
[X]Yes
[X]...Is this Mokou?
[X]Call Grandma after meal.
-[X]How did you build this stand?

It pains me greatly (it really does) to save over Hourai's death(?), but Renko must stay determined.
No. 189805
[x]Yes
[x]That can't be Mokou.
-[x]What kind of bird is it?
[x]Call Grandma after meal.
-[x]What kind of bird sells bird?

After all, it's completely ridiculous to have a bird sell bird. It would be...

Birdception.
No. 189806
[X]Yes
[X]...Is this Mokou?
[X]Call Grandma after meal.
-[X]How did you build this stand?
No. 189809
[X]Yes

[X]That can’t be Mokou.

[X]Call Grandma after meal.

-[X]Why do you sell bird?
--[X]What kind of bird is it?
No. 189810
>>189805

Wouldn't that be a bird eating a bird? I mean, you might even have multiple layers if you turn them into Russian dolls!

Or turducken.
No. 189820
How do you snap fabric, you ask? Starch.
No. 189824
I guess I'll just pick what amuses me most on ties.
No. 189828
File 146643503373.jpg- (5.18KB , 270x187 , Help the bird grind your meat.jpg ) [iqdb]
189828
-1DT

“...Are you Mokou?” The bird tweets. “I don’t know… You really don’t look like her.” Tweet. “True, I suppose I don’t know what she looks li- Wait, how do you know that?”

Satori offers, “It might be best to place your order while you… have your chat.” She chuckles.

“Got buns?” Satori bites her cheek to keep a straight face during your mental image. The bird nods, sadly not seeing the results of your imagination. “I’d like a grilled chicken burger, then.” You smile. She tweets. Because, obviously, she must be a she; it’s like designating a gender to a pet turtle. You aren’t about to check; prying things open would be like Russian roulette.

She tweets again. “Alright. Thanks, Miss." As you watch the small bird skillfully carry what seems to be a poultry steak in its beak, you think up another question. "What kind of-"

Satori answers in her stead, "A sparrow. They're the only ones small enough to easily fit."

You raise a brow. "Fit?"

"Yes, there is a mouse hole."

"Ahh, I see." Wait. "What about the mouse?

"They are peaceful enough."

The sparrow looks relieved, though you know not why. It doesn't particularly have facial features, though it did relax a bit. "So, how did you build the stand?" You receive a hesitant chirp. "Holy crap, that's amazing!"

The bird looks to Satori, but she simply chuckles. The bird sighs in return, shaking her head. You watch the bird try to mount the crank handle, flapping her wings for balance.

Lv1
HP0/20
DT7/15/Base:10.8
100G
-1DT/turn


[]Help her.
[]Don't help her


[X]Call Grandma after eating.
No. 189829
[x] Ask the bird if it wants help.
-[x] If so, help.
No. 189830
[X]Help her (It's only the nice thing to do)
No. 189831
[X] Ask the bird if it wants help.
-[X] If so, help.
No. 189833
[X] Ask the bird if it wants help.
-[X] If so, help.

I didn't expect this one.
No. 189841
[x] Just rest and conserve your strength (+1 hp - can't be voted with other choices)

We are 7 actions away from death. Do they really not give a fuck?


NOT [X] Any other option
No. 189854
[X] Ask the bird if it wants help.
-[X] If so, help.


I have the picture already done, so expect it all the sooner~

>>189841

Well, death is a bit dramatic a word. After all, we woke up in Hourai's multiple embraces after being reduced to zero.
No. 189855
File 146651330290.png- (533.46KB , 750x750 , What am I eating.png ) [iqdb]
189855
-1DT

You almost reach for the crank to do it for her, but you stop. Satori smiles at the sight of your consideration, and pats your head. “Good girl, Renko.”

You blush, as you haven’t been praised like that in a long time.

You also consider just leaning back and relaxing, but you feel that’s not something you can really do while waiting for food. Waiting for food is a time of flirting, and if there’s one thing you can do well…

“Erm… Miss Bird, I was wondering if you need help cranking that?”

She looks to you. She then twitches her head towards Satori, who chuckles in response. Eventually she flutters off of the crank her tiny body was having trouble getting leverage with.

Before you can lean across the hot stove, Satori chides, “Renko. Need I remind you that there’s a hot grill under you and that flipping over it will go considerably worse than you expect?” You pout. You never get to have any fun. Somehow, your thoughts bring a far more genuine smile to Satori’s face.

Well, you think it’s a smile; you’ve more been guessing than anythi- “Please stop ruining our moment.” She chuckles regardless, reaching across and cranking it for you.

Unsurprisingly, her arms are far more capable of reaching.

You watch as Satori grinds the sparrow’s meat, slowly but steadily making circles as she forces it deeper and closer to its loss of definition as meat. Before long, the deed is done, and meat becomes ground meat. Satori gives you a dry look.

...What? “I know what you’re imagining. More importantly, why on Earth are you imagining it?” She licks her claws clean of blood. You’re mildly concerned for her health.

“Well, so long as it’s funny, it’s not as bad. If it’s serious, well… Besides, a girl is a girl, no matter what you attach.”

The sparrow looks at you with alarm. Or maybe she’s just looking at you. It’s hard to tell. The sparrow begins moving the meat along, forming it into a patty with its beak and feet.

Thankfully you aren’t a neat freak, but, well… Still a little gross.

Satori rolls her eyes. “You have worse things to worry about than hygene. I know not of the specifics, but there are tragic ends for you around every corner. That dark chaos I’ve heard of late is concerning, but the kappa and ice fairy will be your greatest hurdles.”

“What’s wrong with kapp-” Ohh.

Ohhhhh.

...Eww.

“Quite.”

You watch in silence as your meal cooks. “...If I don’t make it… Love you, Mom.”

The older woman looks taken aback a moment, before she closes her eyes, sighing. “Just don’t lose hope and Determination. ...No matter what happens, remember that it will be infinitely worse should you do so.” You raise a brow. Satori simply smiles. “Such an odd child; frisky as a rabbit, and yet sweet as chocolate.” She smiles. “No matter what happens, you will always be my chocolate bunny, then.”

You pull the brim of your hat down as you blush. You know she knows, but still. You’ve never really had a nickname before, let alone such a cute one.

You two settle into a comfortable silence until you hear clay on wood.

Looking down, you find that the bird seems to have airlifted a perfectly cooked burger using string. Normally you’d call it a pretty small burger, but the sight of it seems off.

You look closer.

Phoenix Burger Lv2 0/80/-20/5

Seems packed to the brim with love, and you’ll bet it packs a punch with a name like that all for the low price of 20 gold. Never goes bad.


You look to Satori, who nods.

You take a big bite.

+4HP
-1DT

It’s very spicy.

Lv1
HP4/20
DT5/15/Base:10.8
100G

[]Identify
-Burger
-Stick
[]Eat the rest.
[]Save for later.

[]Write-in
No. 189856
[x] Eat the rest
-[x] Ask for seconds!
No. 189857
>>189854
0 HP but not 0 DT. I assume that we dienif both are gone. That's what surprised me: she was 5 actions away from that and no one batted an eye.
No. 189858
[X]Identify
-Stick
[X]Eat the rest.
No. 189859
>>189857

I'm certain Satori would be more concerned if you were on the brink of death.
No. 189864
>>189859
Then what happens if we have 0 HP and 0 DT? Satori said that nothing good but... I'm curious.

And you know what they say: curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back... as an UNDEAD EMPIRIC ZOMBIE
No. 189866
>>189864

Why, that would be telling~ I recommend rereading the second thread for a better idea.
No. 189868
Have some votes that are incredibly useful in the current situation.

[X]Identify
-Burger
[X]Save for later

The spiciness of the burger seems to cost us Determination. We need that in case there are puzzles to solve. I think 'stable' is good enough for now.

>Phoenix Burger
Oh my. Mokou's killing herself for the meat, isn't she? That's adorable.
No. 189869
>>189868

>By birdies, for birdies, OF birdies.
No. 189871
>>189868

The thought of a cute firebird woman literally sacrificing herself for her craft fills this anon with DETERMINATION
No. 189877
[x]Eat the rest
[x]Ask for seconds!
[X]Don't forget about calling Grandma
No. 189890
I've given you guys enough time to discuss it, I feel~

>>189868

Good job solving the burger's healing puzzle~ If we were alone, you would be very right, but we do have Mom to keep us Determined.
No. 189900
Satori smiles. “Go ahead; eat all you like.” Looking to the bird, she says, “You have unsold portions that need be taken care of, correct?”

You take another bite.

+4HP
-1DT

The bird nods.

Another bite. Boy does it burn.

+4HP
-1DT

“Sell them to me at a quarter the price and you don’t need to worry about having to eat them.”

Sweat drips down your face, mingling with the blood smeared here and there.. You’re nearly at your limit.

+4HP
-1DT

The bird perks up, before nodding rapidly, bouncing off to a cabinet.

You stare at the last bite of the burger.

Satori smiles. “You can do it, little rabbit.”

Mom’s kind words fill you with Determination!

You wolf down the last bite, a bit red in the face from the heat, but are too Determined to disappoint her.

+4HP
-1DT
+5 Max DT

Your honest thoughts fill Satori’s face with blood!

Satori places down 25g, picking up a box of what smells like chicken, though it doesn’t smell freshly cooked, so the scent is faint even as close as you are. “Ohh, the oldest among them are months old. They simply do not go bad is all.”

Lv1
HP20/20
DT1/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]You look to the meat with...
-[]Disgust
-[]Mistrust
-[]A̷͢t͢t̨̡͝ŕ̴a͏̸c̡͢ti͘͞o̡n
-[]Write-in

[X]Call Grandma

This is more a flavor vote for the rest of the update, as we’ve finished our meal. Next update: we’re calling Grandma!
No. 189901
-[X]Mistrust
No. 189905
[X]You look to the meat with...
-[X]Curiosity
No. 189906
[x] Mistrust
[x] Find a save point, rápido
No. 189919
[x] Curiosity

Let's be curious.
No. 189934
File 146668232368.png- (1.18MB , 1906x1196 , Stopping spears is a distant dream.png ) [iqdb]
189934
You find yourself curious about the how, and your concern equals it in intensity. Is this the fabled mystery "meat" that keeps a concerning time, and is actually just a big lump of grease and gristle?

“No.”

“Ohh.” Well, okay then. If it was, you'd be surprised it was so good.

Still concerning and interesting, however.

You lick your fingers clean of the spicy juices that dripped from the meat, wiping them on your skirt, before pulling out your new-yet-ancient brick of a phone. Before you can punch in the number, Satori offers, “The other phone, Renko.” Before you can ask why, she says, “As was said, phones normally cannot penetrate. However, she does possess one of Flowey’s phones, even as early a model as it is. Partially, anyways.”

Wait, if she has a phone reachable, why doesn’t- “Because the phone was found destroyed. As it turns out, it blocked a spear, as far as I could make out.” But then, why- “She removed the card.” But then, why- “Because I haven’t told her.” Why not…? “Because, till yesterday, she didn’t feel betrayed over losing her.

You wince. Well, that’s going to be fun.

“The number is 0, by the by.”

...Well, you hadn’t even considered numbers below 1.

Shaking your head, you dial 0.

Ring… ring… ring… ring… “Who’s this?!”

“Hi, Grandma!”

She pauses. “...Why are you calling this phone?” Well, she seems lucid, that’s a good- “Dagnabbit, back in my day, we told people before we wound up in fantasy prison!”

...Or not. Satori chimes in, “Actually, that’s rather accurate, really.”

Well, that’s something that will need to be discussed later. “But Grandma, I didn’t know!”

“Dammit, Billy-”

“I’m a girl, Grandma. We’ve been over this.”

“Dammit, Debbie-”

Renko” You sigh. “Look, I just wanted to tell you I’m okay.”

“Right, right. Renko.”

You think a moment. “Wait, who on Earth are-”

“Nobody important.”

Shaking your head, you move on to the next topic. “Flowey’s angry.”

“Who?”

You stare incredulously at the phone.

[]Write-in
No. 189939
Wait so did flowey build the tank before or after Sumireko came to the underground. Was it mentioned?
No. 189943
[X]"The talking yellow flower. She has onyx eyes, sharp thorns, and built a tank."

I'm not good at making write-ins.
No. 189952
[X]"The talking yellow flower. She has onyx eyes, sharp thorns, and built a tank. Oh, and I might be in a bit of a... prickly relationship with her. Like I've been kissed by a rose or something."
No. 189953
[X]"The talking yellow flower. She has onyx eyes, sharp thorns, and built a tank."
>>189943
it werks.
No. 189956
[X]"The talking yellow flower. She has onyx eyes, sharp thorns, and built a tank. Oh, and I might be in a bit of a... prickly relationship with her. Like I've been kissed by a rose or something."
No. 189960
Expect the update shortlyish~
No. 189961
File 14667625895.jpg- (321.04KB , 624x754 , She aged very well.jpg ) [iqdb]
189961
“You know, the flower…?”

“I don’t know any flowers!” She pauses. “On a personal level!” Another pause. “But I don’t have any problems with flowers, though!”

“Black eyes as to onyx, practically sucking all light in?”

“Well, they all have black eyes, for the most part!” She pauses yet again. “Also, that poetry was too damned flowery!”

Beside you, Satori snickers, a fond smile on her face.

“Sharp thorns, all the better to hug you with?”

“That was a really jarring shift from poetry to fairy tales!”

“Isn’t it a nursery rhyme, not- Wait, no, no, that’s not important. How can you not know Flowey? She wants to kill you!”

“Ehh, loads of people wanna do that.”

“...That’s a concerning thought…” You sigh. “Anyways, seeing as she has a tank…”

There’s a pause. “...Heh. So she lived…”

“Wait, she nearly died?”

“I wouldn’t say so much ‘nearly’ as ‘she did’. Or, at least, it looked that way.”

Well, that’s a concerning thought. “Wait, then if her name’s not Flowey, what is it?”

“I’ll leave that up to her to tell. Give her my regards.” She takes on a solemn tone. “...Tell her I’m sorry for leaving her behind. If I knew she was alive, well...”

“Ohh, and she may or may not be my girlfriend. Not really sure if she feels the same way.”

You hear laughter on the other end.

[]Write-in
No. 189962
[x] Laugh with her.
No. 189964
[x] Also made friends with Ice fairy. And by friends I mean the complete opposite.

[x] Killed her by accident. She came back and I felt bad and was all like "your turn, sure' but then she killed my doll friend so now I kind of not feel bad about it.

[x] Did you also left a trail of innocent victims due to your own stupidity everywhere you go or that started in my generation? I'm

Casual angst is my weaknesses
No. 189967
[X] Be silent.
No. 189968
[X] Be silent
No. 189985
I'm happy that this won, in a way. I've been thinking about how amusing it would be.
No. 189995
“Ohh… ohh, that was funny.” The laughter slowly dies down.

And then it starts back up. “Kiddo, you… you’re serious, aren’t you? Heh… ...You really are my grand daughter.” She pauses. “A flower?”

Your silence is deafening.

“Ahh, doing the ol’ silent protagonist thing. Back in my day, words were expensive, so we used subtle body language, and dance-offs when that wasn’t enough.” The fond smile on Satori’s face is both relieving and concerning. “Of course, the dance-off was a one time thing, but still.” She chuckles. "The ratings were great."

“And, when that wasn’t enough? The face.” Satori shudders at… something. You’re not sure what, as it’s just a face. How could a face be so bad?

Your silence is the silence to end all silences.

“Still, we had some fun. Some bad jokes, bad laughs, bad deaths, bad friends...” ...Wait, what was that about deaths? “Learned a lot of things, like that time I killed Satori.” There’s a long silence. “Or that other time I killed Satori.” A longer silence. “...Or that time I was forced to kill Satori…”

Satori sighs, plucking the phone. “It’s alright. I already forgave the first and third time. ...Besides, it taught me much, learning of my death and the why of it. Furthermore, you did get it right after that third time, right?” Her smile fades just a bit. “The third time was the most informative of all…”

She listens a while. “I trust it wasn’t by your hand?”

Satori sighs, looking to you after a bit. “You know not to say that name… I don’t want a repeat of that tragedy.”

Well, that was oddly ominous.

...Wait, how do you kill the same person multiple times?

Wait, Grandma killed Mom?!

Satori blushes a bit at you thinking that.

You stare at her. Silently.

Very silently.

Lv1
HP20/20
DT1/20
Base DT:10.8
100G

[]Ahh, memories…
[]Maybe we should recreate those days!
[]Wouldn’t that be fun?
[]I think it would be fun.
[]Get mad.
[]Get sad.
[]Get glad.
[]B̢̕҉̳͇̰͔̹͎̗́a҉̪̖̰͓̪͍̳̠͍͎̣̱̤̤̗̲̙̲̤d̡̹͙̬̲͖̫̮͓̱̞̣͉̬̘́,͏̵͈͈̰̺̩̙͍̙̼̝͉
No. 189996
[X]Get glad.

Well she's still alive, so everything's okay.
No. 189998
No vote right now... but if we think Zalgo text is Koishi, could Satori help us figure out who spoilers are? It sounds like they had a bloody past with Grandma.
No. 189999
[x]Get sad.
No. 190002
[x]Get mad.
Why?!
No. 190006
What does getting mad do for us?

[ ] Don't get mad.
-[ ] Get even
No. 190007
[X]Get sad.

Why did that happen? Is that going to have to happen again?
No. 190008
[X]Get glad.
GONNA GET SO GLAD, BITCH
No. 190009
Looks like we need a tiebreaker, unless you guys wanna be all yandere-like~

I'm only mostly joking.
No. 190010
>>190009

[x] Never NOT Yandere.

We also decided not to kill anybody.

We could be the fabled pacifist yandere.
No. 190012
>>190010

...I like you.

Although, Renko is crazy.

And she is also pretty deredere, as the saying goes, to, well, everyone.

...Maybe the choice was obvious all along, but these tears blinded me? Or maybe the disconcertingly sexy grin on my face.

I think you'll enjoy the outcome, either way.
No. 190018
File 146695913672.png- (1.01MB , 778x1100 , Surprise!.png ) [iqdb]
190018
“You know…” You put on your best smile. “Would it get me a date?”

...You can hear me?

”Well, yeah. I mean, you’ve been shouting at me since I got here.”

...And you aren’t flipping your lid because?

“Well, you don’t seem so bad.”

While telling you those things.

“Yeah.”

...Well, in that case I’ll just be direct…

Want to set the world on fire?

“I just want to set a flame in in your heart.”


A long silence reigns, the likely murderous potential love interest having seemingly been stricken mute.

Satori finally looks to you, extremely disturbed by something. What little skin you can see through the fur has gone bone white. Bleached bone, anyways. You need to work on these similes if you want to woo your new mother’s presumed murderer.

...You know, when you think that aloud, that sounds a bit worse than you intended.

Satori frowns. “...Renko.” Sighing, Satori awkwardly fumbles with the phone, getting concerningly close to scratching the screen with her sexy claws. A small smile touches her lips. “...Perhaps you have yet to fall quite so far. Never mind.”

You’re… an interesting kid.

So I’ll accept your love, if you accept mine.


[]Accept. Good girl.
[]Decline. How cute.
[]Use a lifeline. You’ll need plenty to keep them all swinging...
-Satori
[]Flirt. Hahahaha...Ohh, I like you, kid.

Appease? Hah! You, appease me?
-[]Write-in. Ohh, don’t bother asking your little friends.
-[]Err… offer to kill the ice fairy. Honestly, I’d prefer you didn’t.
-[]Offer to not kill her. Suck-up.
-[]Apologize. Kiss my ass more while you’re at it.
-[]...Kiss her a- You’re a little weirdo, you know that? Worse than your Mom and Granny, even.
-[]Thank her. Masochist.
-[]Write-in Fine, you can have this back.
No. 190020
[x] Appease

[x] You can't kill everyone! There are too many people to (make) love here!


A tiebreaker about two choices gets decided by a third, unrelated, one. Half the people want to play a CYOA while the rest is fucking around and the author's too busy laughing to do anything.

I wish this story or the writing weren't as good so I could stop reading this train wreck. I feel like an abused wife who keeps living with her husband because (all the hitting means he cares)
No. 190022
I have no clue what's going on right now.

Can someone give me a short write up on what we've learned?

How did we kill Cirno again?
No. 190023
File 146696420653.png- (28.95KB , 213x160 , Force Ghost Centidoll.png ) [iqdb]
190023
>>190022

Girl suddenly wakes up ankle is hurt opens door wrong way finds flower named Flowey the Flower who wants to spread looooohh god a tank.

Bored of writing in the most inconvenient way. Curt mode: go! Exclamation points: engage!

Flirt flirt flirt, Flowey loses! Hug the flower for massive damage! To you! Phone number gained! Fetish gained! Puzzle gained! Satori gained! Satori leads on! Mom, now! Puzzle gained! Hourai hugged! Hourai reassembled! Run, Renko, run. Centipede Doll, now! Why aren't you running! Why are you flirting! Why is she running! CHASE! Fight! Blasted! Blasted! Vision quest! Who's that Pokemon! Wake up! Flowers! Violent flowers! Makeup with Hourai! Find Cirno! Flash Cirno! Flash Cirno the other way! Anticlimactic death #1! Bottle Cirno's corpse! Continue! Call Mom! Mom's happy you kill little girls! Call Rika! Answering machine! Conveniently shaped pillars found! Flirt with pillars! Flirt with Merlin! Merlin is amused! Flirt with Lunasa! Lunasa is aroused?! Makeout with Lunasa, apparently! I forget why! Doesn't matter! Cirno revives! Cirno smash punny human! Icicle fall! Trap card! Fairy is angry! Suddenly Hourai dies! Whyyyyy! She was the loveliest! Whyyyyyy! Prismrivers corner Cirno! Anticlimactic death #2! Mom is here! Mom picks up fading Renko! Snack time! Phoenix Burger! Spicy! Spicy! Spicy! Spicy! Spicy! Full heal! It's the revitalizing treat you must eat! Critical Determination! Call Grandma! Talk to she who may not be named!


Wewh. 100% by memory to simulate having read it last week or so.

Enjoy? Didn't touch it up, so have fun with my helpful guidethat is probably missing a lot of important stuff.~

Have a picture of Hourai. I'm sorry, I didn't expect to make her look like a force ghost.

But I love myself for doing it.
No. 190025
[X]Use a lifeline.
-Satori

Also

[X]Flirt.
No. 190029
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.
[x]Flirt.

THIS HASN'T FAILED US YET
No. 190031
>>190020
Point taken. Make War with your best weappon.

[x] Appease
[x] You can't kill everyone! There are too many people to (make) love (to) here!
[x] Including you!
No. 190034
[x] NOT >>190029
There are other stories for fucking around. Go to them.
No. 190037
>>190023
Thanks for the write up, but I didn't want a summary of the story so far.
I want to know what we've learned. Get some terms to work with for future choices.
Like, how the heck did we kill Cirno?

Also I vote to cancel this guy's vote: 190029 (the [x] flirts)
No. 190039
>>190037

Well in >>188267,we learned that befriending people will screw us over, because befriending Flowey resulted in us losing half of our health instantly.

Then, in >>188410, we learned that giving people what they want will screw us over, because giving Hourai the hug she wanted killed her.

Then, in >>188418, we learned that trying to fix our mistakes will screw us over, because we somehow rebuilt Hourai into a centipede despite starting with only 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head, and 1 torso.

Later, in >>188991, we learned that using the "Check" option will screw us over because Cirno died instantly and without warning when we looked at her too hard.

After that, in >>189060, we learned that write-ins will screw us over, because the writefag vowed to veto any write-ins he didn't like.

We then learned in >>189721 that using meta knowledge will screw us over, because Hourai died after we tried exploiting the safe zone in Cirno's perfect freeze attack.

Now most recently, we learned in >>190018 that breaking ties will screw us over, as the writefag interpreted >>190010 as an excuse to make Renko directly interact with a psychotic yandere voice talking to us inside our head.

So basically we learned that no matter what we do we are completely screwed over.
No. 190040
>>190039

Oh and I almost forgot. In >>189900, we learned that healing ourselves will screw us over, because Mokou's Phoenix Burger, the one and only healing item we have found so far, forces us to lose Determination as we heal ourselves.
No. 190041
>>190031

I add my vote to this guy's vote! Flirtation wouldn't be wise against somebody who'd probably get her jolly's off on harming us!

>>190012

If were derdere to everybody, that means we're yanyan to everybody who would harm everybody.

I did, in fact, like how it turned out. I also regret my decision.
No. 190046
>>190039
The food one, at least, was our fault. I'm not sure how much more obvious you can get past "you take a bite, +4 HP, -1 DT".

Anyway. I honestly don't think flirting is a bad option here, but formatting a vote like that is probably terrible for Renko's sanity. It'd also result in being absurdly insistent, to the point where it'd have the opposite effect.

I don't think that >>190020 is a great option either, because the spoiler-voice probably thinks that killing everyone is actually the best plan. Also, the parenthetical parts make this barely different from a flirt vote anyway.

Maybe this is a better idea?
[x]Appease
-[x] Let's take it slow
No. 190050
Sorry, guys, I decided to get some rest.

It wasn't truly my decision as a person, but my body did it for me. It was my decision as a brain, I suppose.

>>190039

>Well in >>188267, we learned that befriending people will screw us over, because befriending Flowey resulted in us losing half of our health instantly.

I did warn you about hugging her through you losing health by holding her. Hugging her full-on just managed to cause far worse damage.

>Then, in >>188410, we learned that giving people what they want will screw us over, because giving Hourai the hug she wanted killed her.

She was fine enough~

>Then, in >>188418, we learned that trying to fix our mistakes will screw us over, because we somehow rebuilt Hourai into a centipede despite starting with only 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head, and 1 torso.

Multitasking at it's finest, mixed with a demonstration~ This is a comedy. If you give me reason to, I'll make with the silliness that actually has serious ramification when you get down to it.

Y'know Borderlands? It's my favorite kind of writing. Silly at most moments, but sometimes serious things happen.

>Later, in >>188991, we learned that using the "Check" option will screw us over because Cirno died instantly and without warning when we looked at her too hard.

Two tutorials at work~ Honestly, you guys are missing the important part on that.

>After that, in >>189060, we learned that write-ins will screw us over, because the writefag vowed to veto any write-ins he didn't like.

Heh. I won't veto write-ins that aren't suicidally asinine and/or about to ruin the story. This story may be silly now, but you've seen its true colors.

>We then learned in >>189721 that using meta knowledge will screw us over, because Hourai died after we tried exploiting the safe zone in Cirno's perfect freeze attack.

That was a puzzle. This is why reading picture names is wise, as I've pointed out before.

>Now most recently, we learned in >>190018 that breaking ties will screw us over, as the writefag interpreted >>190010 as an excuse to make Renko directly interact with a psychotic yandere voice talking to us inside our head.

Honestly, your definition of screwing over is odd at best. You seem fine enough to me~

That was me throwing you a bone, while also employing my favorite policy.
No. 190055
[x]Appease
-[x] Let's take it slow
-[x] Flirt.

Combining the best of two worlds! Genuflect AND jump into the lake? Oh yes~
No. 190059
Seriously lost here...
No. 190063
You've lost me. You're as bad as, if no---
nah, you can't be worse than the guy who does Do The Right Thing (DtRT). That guy's got Koishi in the bag so well that it might as well be the real Koishi writing that.
No. 190065
>>190063

Yeah, I wish I could write Koishi as well as he who can write Koishi so well as he who could write Koishi so well. I mean, can you imagine that? Me? Writing Koishi so well? I just might write Koishi well, or write Koishi well if I did that!

Bad attempts at writing Koishi well writing like him aside, I'll admit, I do look up to him as a writer.
No. 190083
[x] Appease
-[x] You can't kill everyone! There are too many people to (make) love here!


Welp, gave you long enough.

Was hoping you'd change course, but seems we're going to have fun.

Or maybe just me...
No. 190090
File 146715070167.png- (415.15KB , 650x700 , The boob is on the other chest.png ) [iqdb]
190090
You find your words die in your mouth. Your tongue won’t move; your mouth won’t even budge. “Well, if that’s your choice…” A grin spreads across your face. “I’ll just have to show you what I mean…”

She draws your weapon.

She stares at your weapon.

She seems unimpressed by its size.

“...Your chest? Seriously? That’s your weapon of choice?” You thought it would be a very good weapon. “Well, you’re an idiot. Still, if it’s a weapon… I just have to make it more lethal...”

Suddenly large, ghostly breasts stick out your chest.

You aren’t sure how to respond to this.

“See? Now that’s a weapon.”

They’re kind of cold.

“Big baby.”

Can we take things slower…? Maybe hurt someone instead of kill them? You don’t want to, but if you have to, it’d be a step up...

This gives the spirit pause, the creepy smile on your face fading just a bit. “...You know, you’re taking this oddly well.” After a moment, she adds, “It’s interesting…”


Lv1
HP20/20
DT1/20/Base:10.8
100G
Possessed

[]Write-in

[]C̴̡̕̕all for help͘

[]Flirt

[]Flee
No. 190092
[x]Write-in
-[x] The one way to force a ghost out is damaging the thing it is possessing... before it damages someone else
No. 190093
[X]C̴̡̕̕all for help͘

"Satori! I being possessed!"
No. 190103
[x] Show those weapons true power!
-[x] Wrestle hers until you force her to submit!
No. 190104
[X]Flee

I'm going to sabotage this run in aim of learning the most from it.
No. 190105
Not [x] >>190104
No. 190107
>>190105

In his defense, there is wisdom in that choice. It may be unwise for now, but in the long run... it may teach many lessons.

Be they good or bad, wanted or unwanted is for the reader to decide.
No. 190108
[x]The one way to force a ghost out is damaging the thing it is possessing... before it damages someone else
[x]Show those weapons true power!
[x]Wrestle hers until you force her (yourself?) to submit!
No. 190109
While I await your votes, I'll be writing a short little something to tide me over.

I truly do wonder what horrors I might bring in this omake.
No. 190116
>>/at/37972

I decided to take all of your opinions into account. Story's moving to /at/!

Kidding. I'm just messing around there till I get votes to work with.
No. 190147
[X]C̴̡̕̕all for help͘
I didnt know what to vote, so I didnt, but no one else is so FUCK IT
No. 190151
>>190147

Hooray!
No. 190160
File 146729211173.png- (419.58KB , 546x700 , Positions reversed.png ) [iqdb]
190160
You called for help

But n̕̕͞͠͡o̢͏̴̡ ̷̶͜͡òn҉͝͡e̸̵̕͞ came.

“You really thought that would wor-”

Suddenly a truck slams into you, sending you flying into a wall ten feet away.

Or was it a fist?

-5HP

You find your control has returned, and you look for the number of that bus, and find it has horns and fluff instead.

Who puts horns on a truck?

[b]Wampa Satori 80D/20MD/80A/25MA

The cuddly giant you’ve decided is your new mother.

She seems sad about something.[/s]

Satori sighs. “I will not allow you to do this again, Miss ________. Not before my very eyes…”

You think you see ń̕͏͘͞ò͟͞t͏̛̛͢͜h̀͏í͏̴̧͠ņ̴̵̀́ǵ̶͞͞ behind Satori, but then it’s gone.

Lv1
HP15/20
DT1/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Write-in
[]Write-in
[]"Write-in"
No. 190163
[X]"She was right behind you"
[X]Rest
No. 190165
[x] Thank mom.
Ask her why that person's so vengeful.
No. 190167
[x] "I think it escaped behind you just now, but it is gone now"
[x] Thank mom
No. 190169
[X]Thank mom.
- [X] "I think it escaped behind you just now, but it is gone now"

If we're base 10.8, we should be able to dash through attacks if we have enough meter, right?

I'm not mixing up my fighting game numbers, am I?
No. 190172
[X] "I think it escaped behind you just now, but it is gone now"
[X] Thank mom
No. 190193
>>190165

You may wish to make a vote for that.
No. 190194
[X]Thank mom.
- [X] "I think it escaped behind you just now, but it is gone now"
- [X] "What fly is stinging her? What's her problem? Why does she have a stick shoved up her ass? Why? Why? Why?"
[x] Flirt with Satori
No. 190196
File 146738226547.png- (1.57MB , 1103x932 , Seeds and greed.png ) [iqdb]
190196
You let out a sigh of relief at your freedom. “Thanks, Mom…”

She blushes just a bit as she looks behind herself, finding ǹ̀̕͟͝o̢̕t͟҉͞ḩ̵̸͜i̷̴̛n҉̧̧g̨̡͡҉. “That is not her.” Looking back to you, she smiles as she picks you back up. “Come, little bunny. We should get going.”

You can’t help but smile a bit as well at her words.

The little sparrow tweets a happy farewell.

Maybe.

You can’t speak bird, so-

“She said, and I paraphrase so as to spare your ears, “Farewell Satori and cute little girl!”.”

You blush a bit, peering over her shoulder at the bird, who seems to just be pecking at coins and seed. You hope she doesn’t just eat them, but you’re quickly learning to expect the unexpected. The coins, you mean.

Satori chuckles. “Yes, that is for the best. However, that's not so uncommon, sadly.”

You also wonder what her exact wording was.

Satori sighs, but kisses your forehead, her smile returning a bit. “Can you please take little miss crazy out of here before something breaks? Ohh, and Flowey is calling.”

“Wait, how does she know-”

ring ring ring.

“She doesn’t; I do.”

Well, then.

Lv1
HP15/20
DT1/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Answer.
[]Don’t Answer.

&&&&&

[]Have Satori set you down; the only place that hurts right now is your chest and back.
[]Snuggle into the warm and fuzzy feeling that is likely to make you sweat like a pig if you do so for too long. It’s pretty toasty here.
No. 190198
[X]Answer.
[X]Snuggle into the warm and fuzzy feeling that is likely to make you sweat like a pig if you do so for too long. It’s pretty toasty here.
No. 190201
[X]Answer.
[X]Have Satori set you down; the only place that hurts right now is your chest and back.
No. 190206
[x]Answer.
[x]Have Satori set you down; the only place that hurts right now is your chest and back.
No. 190208
[x] Answer
[x] Snuggle
-[x] But not too long, you might bother her
No. 190211
>>190208

This guy has the right idea.

[x] Answer
[x] Snuggle
-[x] But not too long, you might bother her

This way we get our goat mom snuggles without dicking ourselve over too badly.
No. 190215
[X]Answer
[X]Snuggle into the warm and fuzzy feeling, but not too long, you might bother her.
No. 190240
File 146748057220.jpg- (47.42KB , 686x486 , Zzzzfluffyzzzzz.jpg ) [iqdb]
190240
Sleep forced itself upon me.
No. 190259
File 14676022851.jpg- (113.03KB , 1024x768 , Flowey's face.jpg ) [iqdb]
190259
You lean back into the comfortable embrace of your horny fluff mom. “...You know, I think I prefered wampa. It’s less…” She takes a moment to consider her words. “...That.”

Answering the phone, you say, “Hel-”

Flowey is having none of it. “If you killed Satori, I swear to the highest power you know, I will fu-” Satori clears her throat quite loudly. “-uuuuu… ...Uhh…”

You’ve decided to have the best of both worlds! Satori smiles at that, cheering up a bit. “Well, I don’t think that’s what I would call the best, but if you insist. However, I will only let you down if I feel confident in your ability to stand.” She begins carrying you back down the hall, a container of what is both presumably and hopefully chicken. “Well, it’s not chi-” Please don’t destroy my hopes and dreams.

She sighs. “Very well, little bunny.”

Flowey seems embarrassed, finally giving up on figuring out what to say.. “Guess, uhh… she’s fine, huh…?”

You nod. “She helped kill her, the second time.”

Satori chuckles lightly as she pads along the smooth stone floor. “I suppose bunny was more fitting than I thought. ...And I thought it fit quite well, indeed.” She hesitates, eyeing your nose, before shaking her head. “...Please do not take too terribly much after your grandmother. I don’t want you to lose something so precious to such a monster.”

Something precious…? “That doesn’t matter. So long as you listen to my words, you… don’t need to worry about those small details.” But- “No.”

Your waning Determination isn’t enough to press the issue.

Why not?

More than once.

“It would only trouble you in many ways. Just know that… your grandmother and mother were horrible people, and do not deserve forgiveness for what they’ve done.”

That troubles you in many ways.

Your desire to learn more fills you with Determination!

+5DT

“No. Save that for when it matters.” You pout. “Such as the puzzle.” You droop. “I will solve it if it takes too long.” You drooop. “My decision is final, Renko.” Ohhhhhh. She used your naaaame. You think that means you’re in troubleeeee.

She sighs. “It does not.”

Wait… “Erm… Flowey, you didn’t listen to the whole message, did you…?”

Flowey sounds confused. “Why would I, when you start off with something like that…? I guess I’ll go do tha-”

“Wait, don-!” She hung up.

Satori chuckles. “She could use a bit more feeling. She has trouble with that anymore.” But embarrassment isn’t really that great… “Tell me, would you rather feel pain, or never feel again?”

You don’t know what to say to that.

“Pray you never need learn, or worse yet, decide.”

Lv1
HP15/20
DT6/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Answer Satori
-[]Write-in
-[]What can you even say to that…?

&&&&&

[]Ask to press the button.

[]Keep going.

One vote to fill them all. One vote to sage them. One vote to end them all, and in the darkness find them.
No. 190260
[x] Answer Satori
-[x] You feel pain because it is the absence of love, and so you try harder.
-[x] The only time you will ever not fill pain is when it has been completely replaced in the world by your love.
-[x] And you don't mean the violent kind, either.
-[x] Always got to keep your options open.
-[x] You shut up.
[x] Keep going
No. 190261
[X] Answer Satori
-[X] You feel pain because it is the absence of love, and so you try harder.
[X]Keep going.
No. 190263
[X] Answer Satori
-[X] You feel pain because it is the absence of love, and so you try harder.
[X]Keep going.
Im fucking terrible at making up votes, so I just vote what other people vote to show I care about the story.

Also, flowey isnt a pretty yellow flower, but a despoiled red. Waifu instantly dropped. shit/10.
No. 190264
[X] Answer Satori
-[X] You feel pain because it is the absence of love, and so you try harder.
[X]Keep going.
Im fucking terrible at making up votes, so I just vote what other people vote to show I care about the story.

Also, flowey isnt a pretty yellow flower, but a despoiled red. Waifu instantly dropped. shit/10.
No. 190265
>>190263
>>190264
Not sure how that happened, could a kind mod delete one?
No. 190266
[x] Answer Satori
-[x] You feel pain because it is the absence of love, and so you try harder.
-[x] The only time you will ever not fill pain is when it has been completely replaced in the world by your love.
-[x] And you don't mean the violent kind, either.
-[x] Always got to keep your options open.
-[x] You shut up.
[x] Keep going
No. 190267
Vote called.

Heads up: Expect the next month to be choppy, as suddenly important phonecall at the worst very specific time range.

If I don't write on a particular day, expect me to have fallen asleep.

Wait, don't I already do that...?

No. 190271
Getting back to work. Did a bit last night, so it should be out by bed, assuming I don't fall asleep early again.
No. 190284
File 146793333923.png- (141.58KB , 679x700 , Fancy eating you here.png ) [iqdb]
190284
>>190278 Next thread!


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x