- [WT] [Home] [Manage]
[Show or hide post box]

Eastern Tale Thread 4: Schedule Cleared Edition | THP - The destination for Touhou fans
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 190278)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 146793187146.png - (2.74MB, 850x1831, Trickily colored wampa mom.png) [iqdb]
190278 No. 190278
You frown. That’s no way to live… As she is, she only can feel pain. “And yet she has since your Grandmother’s time… Still, it’s not so much inability to feel as… a severe muting. Given the right motivation, she just might feel more.” ...Just what happened back then? “That is not for me to say. I suggest asking Flowey, though others similar to her would know.” She shivers just a bit. “Do not seek them. You don’t want to; trust me on that, if nothing else.”

She continues on towards your destination, and as you are carried, you wonder why Flowey has yet to call back. “I’m afraid that she’s too embarrassed to speak to you. She’ll likely come out again before you go, however. She tends to have her ways about, I’ve heard.”

She clears her throat. “From her, of course... But, as you can imagine, not from the horse’s mouth.” ...That was really rude, calling her a horse. “N-no, that’s not what I…” I mean, if anything, she’s a horse’s genitals. “I mean- Wait, what?” Well, flowers are kind of giant genitals, sorta-kinda, right? “Well, I suppose…” And so, Flowey is a giant pair of genitals.

Satori isn’t sure how to reply to that.

So she simply doesn’t.

...Did you just make a mind reader not want to read your mind? “Only the mental image.” Score!

She chuckles a bit. “Such an easily entertained girl.” A small smile graces her lips as you pout. “It’s not a bad thing, really. It’s just amusing is all, how easily you find amusement”

You decide to take that as a compliment!

Before long, you find yourself heading down a hall that ends in…
Expand all images
>> No. 190279
File 146793217218.png - (11.66KB, 640x400, Masterpiece.png) [iqdb]
190279
Are those spotted mushrooms?

The one to the left is empty, the one in the middle has a small bag of money, so sayeth your eyes, and the one on the right has what seems to be a 10 gold coin on it, from a glance.


There is a sign on the far wall explaining the puzzle, with a receipt tacked to it.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Burger 10
Yakitori 15
Yakitori 15
Drink 25
Tax 15%


"Tax is rounded to the nearest coin."
>> No. 190280
[]Write-in
>> No. 190281
>>189365 Previous thread!

I'm really out of sorts today, huh?
>> No. 190283
[x] Seventy-five gold.
>> No. 190285
I don't want to write in an answer without being confident in it.

I'm guessing this revolves around a pun about the mushrooms being spotted and spotting something different about the mushrooms. Now the question is are the coin and money bag actually part of the puzzle, or just a distraction?

If the actually are part of the puzzle, "difference" could mean the difference in value between the amount of gold on each mushroom, but I'm not sure how the spot part comes into play if that's right. It could also be the difference between the amount on the mushrooms and the receipt total, but that's unlikely as it's probably not part of the actual puzzle like how "dead" wasn't in the first one.

Sorry for rambling, but maybe this will help someone else solve it somehow. I'm not very good at puzzles.
>> No. 190289
[X]Count the amount of money in the bag

Obviously not the answer, but maybe it's a start.
>> No. 190290
>>190285
Well, 75 gold coins was the cost of the ticket, but that's not the difference. We don't know what is in the sack, after all. Typically, the "difference" does tend to refer to the change leftover from a purchase. So, the sum total of the change leftover is the difference; the cost doesn't matter. It's what one of them has.

Spot might be the clue. The middle shroom has a visible bag, but the right shroom doesn't show that there are any other visible coins though it is said that there is one gold coin.

So, that tells me that the difference is that, of the three mushrooms, the one on the right has one fewer spot, as that spot is actually the gold coin.
>> No. 190291
Holding off on an answer for now, but in case no one's thought of it yet, "spotting" can also refer to lending money to someone. In this case, "spot the difference" could just be more wordplay, and mean "cover the rest of the bill."
>> No. 190292
>>190291
Perhaps a double wordplay then.

The mushroom on the right is the odd one out... That is the difference spotted. So spot the difference to that mushroom (which is the only one that has an actual value)...

Give the mushroom on the right enough gold coins to match 65 in value, perhaps?
>> No. 190312
You pout and look up at your new, apparently far better mother. "Moooom... It's been 20 minutes and 38 secooooonds!"

Chuckling, she comments, "How oddly specific... Still, you've nearly got it, so I didn't want to spoil it. And there's 75 gold in the bag. As for the coin, yes that mushroom is missing a spot."

"Could have just put me down like 15 minutes ago..."
>> No. 190319
[X]Ten gold

I might not be thinking hard enough, but the change from the receipt is ten once you add the amount in the bag, and the coin is like a spot on the mushroom.
>> No. 190320
[x] Take 10 gold from the bag

Now that we know the amount in the bag, I'm actually unsure about this answer. There's apparently 85G total between the sack and the coin, so we could correct the amount if they're paying too much. But in this case, we wouldn't really be spotting the difference.

Another idea would be giving 65G to the right mushroom, which is where the earlier posts were going. However, that would be 150G in total. It would also mean that the left mushroom wouldn't be paying anything, and if each mushroom is supposed to pay 75G, we don't have enough to cover both of them.

I feel like it's not supposed to be this complex, but throwing my thoughts out there anyway.
>> No. 190321
Maybe the answer is to put ten gold from the bag onto a spot on the left mushroom?
>> No. 190329
>>190319

Great job!
>> No. 190330
Finally being let down, you smile up at your mother. “Thanks.”

Chuckling, she replies, “I did say I would when I was certain you were… emotionally stable, shall we say.” Emotionally stable? “Well, yes; you humans have an odd habit of balling up and crying when hope is lost.”

You huff. “Then I’ll just have to be the very best, that no one ever was…”

Satori chuckles. “Your tastes in things from the past never cease to amuse.”

Walking up to the puzzle, you reach for the wallet- “No.” ...Then emptying it’s not right...

...You instead try to take ten from the walle- “No.” You sigh.

You simply pick up the coin, which causes the mushroom to lengthen, the one on the left going down an inch. Like one of those old scales, huh?

You hear the grinding of stone as the wall slides open. Huh. “Good job, little bunny.” Satori looks quite pleased, and so starts scratching behind your earohhhhthatfeelsnice.

Satori chuckles as you melt into her scratching, careful not to harm with her claws. “I suppose it works on humans as well, then. I shall have to keep you, in that case.” She has a rather large smile as she scratches away, making you moan softly.

OhhyesssHer wordsmmMM fill you with D-determinaaaaAAtion.

Save?


[]Yes

[]No

&&&&&

[]Be worried by her words.

[]Be happy by her actions.
>> No. 190331
[x]Be worried by her words.

[x]Be happy by her actions.
>> No. 190338
File 146811481976.png - (21.80KB, 1000x779, Ruins map 2.png) [iqdb]
190338
>> No. 190339
[X]Yes

[X]Be happy by her actions.
>> No. 190343
[x] Yes
[x] Be worried by her words.

Renko can't be kept down that easily, can she?
>> No. 190344
[X]Yes

[X]Be happy by her actions.
>> No. 190353
I'll wake up "early" and see about writing then.
>> No. 190375
[X]Yes

[X]Be happy by her actions.

We are now a cute pet chocolate bunny.

Now we just need to not die long enough to enjoy our new life.
>> No. 190389
[X]Yes

[X]Be happy by her actions.

(Finally caught up and voted in time!!!)
>> No. 190395
File 146824374514.png - (585.19KB, 473x668, Satori enjoys yours frustration.png) [iqdb]
190395
Satori chuckles. “Always so easy to keep you motivated…” She sighs. “You really are her child, aren’t you?” Her smiling wilts a bit, something obviously on her mind. Shaking her head, she continues, “Still, shall we continue?”

You smile up at her. “Sure, Mom.” Your words tug at her cheeks, putting the smile back where it should be.

This thought earns a second chuckle as you begin to head down the next passage, her large hand rubbing your head, reinforcing your own.

As you two head down the dim stone corridor, you find your brow twitching, while Satori seems especially amused. Before you can speak, she says, “This is the last one, little bunny.”

On the left wall, you see a sign. The door is deadly, retreat.

On the right wall, you see a sign. The door is safe, turn back.

Painted in totally not blood on the far wall, overlapping the only door in the room, you see, The door is unlocked, proceed.

...Well, now, this sure feels like a test you don’t want to fail...
>> No. 190396
The obvious answer is to pull the door open and move with it. That way we will be turning back, proceeding, and retreating.
>> No. 190397
But that seems too easy.
>> No. 190398
Something of note is that it specifically says the door is deadly, not what lies beyond it. Also, the third line is not written on a sign, it could be like the wind up question where "dead" wasn't actually part of the puzzle. Now, the door being both deadly and safe is a bit of a contradiction. Maybe safe could refer to the door being unable to be harmed?

The only thing I can interpret from retreat and turn back is that the door opens from Renko's side.

It could be something simple like just opening the door, but I might be overlooking something.
>> No. 190399
[]Write-in
>> No. 190404
[x] Knock
-[x] Make sure that your skin doesn't touch.

We can test and see if there is any reaction.
>> No. 190410
You head up to the door, taking out the Unidentified Stick, tapping the door a few times. "Knock knock."

Sadly the door doesn't reply, wasting your great joke!

-1 DT

[]Write-in
>> No. 190413
[X] Examine the door; does it have a handle or knob that could be "turned back"? Is there a Keyhole or gap in the hinge we could look through?

I have a strange hunch that this doorway doesn't lead anywhere, but I might be totally wrong.
>> No. 190420
It appears to be a door like all the others, save the burger door.

And by that you mean that it looks huge, looks to be made of metal, and is somewhat ornate and intimidating.

It also likely opens by pulling the handle, like the others.

Ruins Door D999/MD999/A0/MA5

The door seems unassuming enough.


[]Write-in
>> No. 190421
[X]Pull the door open from this side
>> No. 190422
[X] Shake fluffy mom awake gently.
- [X] Open the not-bloody door, but do not release the handle and do not go through without examination.
[X] - Before any of that, if Goat mom expresses any kind of concern about that door or us approaching it, we stop.

I have a hunch that this is some kind of trick question, but if it isn't, this should at least help confirm if something is going to jump out at us and make chocolate cony stew out of us.

And having fluff mom up to continue helping us with the tutorial should help.
>> No. 190423
Time to solve this puzzle!
>> No. 190425
I'll be sure it happens this time.
>> No. 190431
Let's get this show on the road! Expect it not far from now, though I may need to take a short break at some point!

Worst case, within 5-6 hours, assuming a meteor doesn't hit me or something.

Best case, 2ish.

Most likely, a happy median!
>> No. 190432
File 146846444848.png - (283.01KB, 800x457, Horrible edits ho!.png) [iqdb]
190432
You look in fear to the sound of the growling monster not far behind y- Ohh, it’s just Mom.

Note to self: she snores like an angry bear.

“Uhh… Mom?” No response. You head over to her, a bit unsettled by how that odd eye of hers is watching you regardless of her snores. When you poke her belly, you realize too late as it coils around you with its odd strings.

You blink as the eye levels with your own, smiling in the way only an eye can. It’s like looking at Satori’s eyes as she smiles, if she had no mouth and only one eye.

You know, that’s a horrifying mental image, which, due to the flinch, you think the eye agrees with you on. You smile a bit as you realize just how strong her heart beat is. With every beat, as close as you are, you see the eye’s squishy-looking shiny red body twitch a little. With every twitch, the strings throb just a bit. Not as if anything is wrong, but it’s almost as if… “Is that a heart…?” The eye ball thing nods. ...Wait… “Mom?” Again it nods.

Well, at least tentacle stuff isn’t about to happe- Oww!

-1 HP

...Did she just swat your rear? ...Okay, you have to admit, maybe that crossed a line. “Sorry, Mom.”

The coils unravel, and you find her yawning a bit. “Goodness, what am I to do with you, little bunny?” You blush just a bit, earning a sigh. “Well, so long as you understand your error. If you wish me to be your mother, you must stick to that decision.”

Nodding, you look back to the puzzle, taking a step.

You look to Mom. She twiddles her fingers at you with a fond smile.

You take another step, before looking back to Mom again. She raises a brow, looking amused yet pleased by your caution.

Another step, and you look again. She’s shaking with light amusement.

Another step, then you look. She’s picking you back up, and placing you in front of the door. “Now, now, just solve the puzzle. I would rather this not taken several hundred words of just stepping.”

You gingerly touch the shiny metal of the handle with a feather touch, which tightens as your fingers wrap around it in full. Gulping, you pull open the door, being sure to stay behind it.

Nothing happens. There is no glue on the handle, it’s not searing into your hand, and you are most certainly not being eaten away by a thousand angry ants. You feel whole. You feel intact. Nothing happened.

There too was no great fall of a guillotine, nor was there a crash of a great weight. You peek around the door, finding nothing untowards. Nothing hidden in the frame, there’s a handle on the other side, the floor out there has no hinge or weight plate, the ceiling above is without any indication of any hinge, lip or anything that might hide a trap. To the sides there are no holes for darts, no slots for blades, and no hidden doors.

You swallow. Do you proceed, or…?

You look back to Satori, her expression neutral and probing. Probably.

You look back to the door.

Back to Satori, whose smile has returned. She nods. “The door knows best, now doesn’t it?”

...Dammit, why didn’t you think of tha- “Ohh, that’s not the answer, truly. Just a joke. The answer was that, sometimes, pattern recognition can trip you up when that pattern says to ignore the answer right before your eyes.” She chuckles at your embarrassment. “Furthermore, that, sometimes…” She sighs. “...sometimes the most ghastly things are nicer than they seem.”

You pause, before looking to Satori’s melancholy expression. “...Mom, you know that I trust you.”

Her cheeks tug back up. “And that is what this final test was to prove. If you can trust even the least trustworthy-looking of sources.” Like fake bloo- “Ohh, it’s real blood. It just happens to be bird blood mixed with this and that to preserve it longer and kill germs.”

You feel just a bit queasy at the thought. Shaking your head, you ask, “Then it’s as trustworthy as I thought.”

The nod is all you need. You open the door the rest of the way, motioning Satori to head through. “Ohh? How gentlemanly.” She chuckles at the sour face you gave her. “My apologies, little bunny. You just do have certain masculine traits.” She heads through, while you soon follow. The two of you head on. “In the end, that puzzle is a trap for those that trust patterns too heavily. You can rely on a pattern, yes, but if it seems right to break it, why keep following regardless? If you are blindly following what you think others think is right, not what you think is right, are you doing what is right in your heart? Are you doing the right thing, as it were?”

Well, that was surprisingly deep for a puzzle.

You stop at an intersection, tapping your chin, only to be aimed to the left as opposed to the straight away. As you two head on, you pass a tree, before coming to, well…

That’s a big house.

“Well, some have called it The Palace of the Earth Spirits, though I cannot claim it functions even remotely true to name.” So it’s not haunted? “No.” You earned a chuckle. “Do not be too long, alright?” She heads in ahead of you.

The palace looming over you, casting a long shadow fills you with Determination!

Save?


Lv1
HP14/20
DT19/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Yes

[]No

&&&&&

[]Enter

or

[]Write-in
>> No. 190433
[x] Save
[x] Climb to the top of the building and enter through a bellfry/open window/etc.

Might that skip all the puzzles and thus solve them? Or is that too outside the box?
>> No. 190434
>>190433

We will fall and we will die.

Or at least be very bruised.

I won't vote against it, because it is both funny and in-character for us to even consider it, but will vote to simply-

[X] Enter
>> No. 190435
[x] Save
[x] Climb to the top of the building and enter through a bellfry/open window/etc.
>> No. 190436
[X]Yes
[X]Enter

I suppose this a lesson about trying to spare everything, or just repeated behaviors in general.
>> No. 190458
>>190436

A good thing to consider~ After all, advice is meant to make you think, and the only pointless lesson is something nobody learns from.
>> No. 190459
[X] Yes
[X] Enter

So, the answer to this riddle was to arbitrarily disregard something seemingly important ?

... Not sure what lesson I'm supposed to learn from that.
>> No. 190462
File 146854758570.jpg - (396.75KB, 571x800, The apple of my eye.jpg) [iqdb]
190462
>>190459

Is that so~? Well, if nobody tells you, Satori will do it next update.
>> No. 190463
>>190459
>>190462
The lesson is that we can never trust anything the writefag says ever again. This "lesson" is nothing but an excuse for the writefag to completely screw us over whenever he wants. Allow me to demonstate:

Writefag: You come to a fork in the road. It is exactly the same as the 82 previous forks in the road that came before it. One way is dark and scary and full of spikes and skulls and death. The other way is full of sunshine and rainbows, with puppys frolicking along marshmallow roads.
Anon: Lets take the sunshine and rainbows road like we did the past 82 times.
Writefag: MUWHAHAHAHA! FOOLS! I already told you that you can't trust patterns! You obviously should have known that this one specific sunshine and rainbows fork in the road that was completely identical to the 82 previous sunshine and rainbow roads you went down before would lead to instant death!
Anon: Alright fine lets take the dark deadly road then.
Writefag: MUWHAHAHA! FOOLS! It should have been obvious that walking down the obviously deadly death road would result in instant death! Sure I told you that you can't trust patterns, but this specific death road was exactly the same as all the 82 previous death roads, so in this instance you should have trusted your pattern recognition.

Basically, the writefag can use this "lesson" to create a situation where no matter what we vote for, it will result in death.
>> No. 190471
File 146855887970.jpg - (172.09KB, 389x488, This is a proper satori.jpg) [iqdb]
190471
>>190463

Is that so?

Their creator does have a reason for doing so, after all. It’s not necessarily a random lark; after all, you also assume that I want to subject the reader to an endless litany of deaths rather than tell a story. The whole purpose of the CYOA aspect is both to involve the readers and challenge them to make, in their minds, the correct decisions.

In the end, I’m choosing to replicate the game closely, which is the whole point of the save system. Whereas Undertale and Touhou have danmaku, and Undertale has what amounts to fail states in its save system that can be continued to completion, this has puzzles and obfuscation to replace danmaku. I will, and have been, intentionally weaving words with the intent to mislead. I have been quite straightforward and blunt in my apparently successful attempts to do so, it seems.

if you would simply look where the clues are, you might learn what I mean.

The email does change at times to something else, and image name often has a deeper meaning than simple silliness, if one understands its deeper meaning. This is actually the entire point of me always filling out the email field, so that it’s missable. The hints and such are rarely particularly important, but sometimes they can contain warnings.

Heck, the images themselves have been puzzles with no other explanation than pattern recognition. Yet you figured that one out.

You have failed only one important puzzle. I see that as a success.

Something else to note is that Undertale regularly gets meta in various ways. I would extrapolate, but that would be unwise of me for various reasons.

I was quite serious when I said that every puzzle is a fight; every puzzle is difficult.

I was also serious when I said that every fight is a puzzle; it’s possible to fight the puzzle by thinking outside the box, and it can even have a better outcome, but they are still puzzles. Dodging an attack will always be a puzzle, for instance, depending on the severity of the attack.

Heck, you guys are going for True Pacifist. That, even in canon Undertale, was more or less one giant puzzle of trying to not to kill everyone while avoiding being shot.

Most of these pictures have been simple. You must remember, my editing skills are not the best. I intend to portray her as satori were originally depicted, not as the Disneyfied version that Satori is in canon. Rather than cute, she’s actually quite frightening to behold, when you get down to it.

Tell me, why might she desire to teach you to not be distrustful based on appearances, assumptions and pattern recognition?

These puzzles are made with a character's bias. That is something one must never forget; all characters are intended to have their own agency. It’s up to the reader to decipher the bias in the character to determine whether to take their trials at face value.


She will answer for her puzzles next update, and solve this conundrum.
>> No. 190484
I for one am glad that this story is challenging it's readers in a way. Even if I have failed at some of the challenges.
>> No. 190485
File 146858940415.png - (974.10KB, 800x533, Doesn't this just put a smile on your face.png) [iqdb]
190485
Determination Restored!

For a time, you mull over whether or not you want to give your mother a heart attack. While skipping puzzles might be nice, falling two or three stories might be a little bit less nice.

But only a little.

And, with that in mind, you head through the great doors, which were obviously made for people who are even taller than mom. Ignoring how concerning that might be, you look around, finding the highly tasteful decor of black and white checkered floors with marble walls. Fancy!

The combination is kind of odd, but then, you imagine that she wasn’t the original owner, if your huge jumps to conclusions have enough bearing in reality and/or truth. If that’s the case, then maybe she didn’t want to destroy this…

You look closely at the marble walls.

...Well, that’s pretty freaking old. Like, really old. Yeah, keep the ancient marble. Not worth sacrificing a relic for something like fashionable decor.

Sparing the ground a glace, you find it to be more recent. Couldn’t be a day over 200 years old!

Shaking your head, you look left, right and forward. Three halls, each rather identical. Looking down, you thankfully find no place to keep your shoes. Mind you, you do note that Satori doesn’t actually wear shoes. Still, the floors are tile, so keeping your shoes on is hardly as bad as if they were, say, tatami. You note that you smell something wafting from the left. Pie, maybe? Well, Satori did say she was baking one, right?

Seems like a good direction to start, at the least. It’d be rude to head any other way. Just ignoring where she likely is, and sealing her fate. Day in, day out, nothing but baking, awaiting your return. Days, weeks, months, years pa-

Ring ring ring

You answer. “Hello-”

Your mother’s voice answers you. “Renko, please stop being so melodramatic. If you wanted me to call, you know my number.” She sighs. “...Still, I see that you don’t quite understand the test I was giving you.”

“No, not really…” You rub the back of your head as you follow your nose. It’s not as good as your eyes, but your eyes are kinda getting silly, so that’s not even remotely a fair comparison.

She chuckles. “Yes, you’ve inherited your Grandmother’s power it seems. Your mother was skipped, and yours may seem less useful than-”

“Wait, Grandma has special eyes?”

“No, no, telekinesis.” ...Well, Grandma just got way cooler than you. “I assure you, your admiration is misplaced. Your power is…” She pauses a moment. “...flexible, if somewhat odd. Hers was mostly useful offensively, but yours is more passive.” Aww. “Now, now, with practice it’s anyone’s guess what your power may lead to.” Hopefully you don’t start bisecting people. “It’s entirely possible.”

Note to self: don’t give anyone the stink eye.

She chuckles, sounding amused. “Wise enough.” She starts reminding you of a teacher, and by that you mean all joy gets sucked out of her voice. “Now, back on topic… Tell me, in your own words, what I’ve been teaching with these puzzles.” Words, or… “Thoughts will do, but words will let you think more as opposed to being a spitfire of less certainty.”

You begin walking in silence as you think. After you’ve collected your thoughts, you reply, “Well… I guess you did say that patterns are bad.”

“Not necessarily. It’s assuming that they are always right is bad. For instance, not all monsters will be as kind as I, though they may look prettier. Conversely, some may be more grotesque, though they may be kinder.” Kinder that you? Impossible! “W-well, thank you, I suppose…?” She sighs, before continuing, “The most monstrously monstrous monsters, and the fairest in form and action also exist. The lesson I was trying to teach was that, if you have three sources of advice, you must decide which to trust when they all aren’t in agreement. The blood was meant to continue the pattern, while also invoke a feeling of unease in its appearance.”

She sounds like she’s smiling. “In the end, you made the right choice, trusting what seemed the most reasonable, and I commend you for that, but you did not truly choose it with that lesson properly learned.” She sighs. “There exist many creatures in Gensoukyou that will try to mislead you, and many more that will try to help you. Many will aim for your life, and many will aim for something far more precious.” My hat?! “Well, maybe, but I meant your-” Those bastards! “Now, now. Settle down.”

Chuckling, she continues, “Honestly… you are something not often found in humanity. Neither of your ancestors saw me for what I am, their minds rejecting the monster before them, and instead seeing a pretty young thing in my place.” She sighs, before continuing, “They were frightened at the jarring shift when I took to the form you see, so as to combat them. To defend myself when they truly wished me harm…” She sighs. “And they succeeded. They mortally wounded me, killing me.”

You peek into the kitchen. “...You got better though, right…? Like Cirno…?” More of the same tile, semi-modern appliances, and your snuggly giant of a mother.

She peers over her shoulder at you, a complex emotion on her face. “I did not. None of us did; not even Cirno. We all died, one by one, at the hands of them both. In the case of your grandmother, many times over.”

You frown. “Then how are you alive…?”

She sighs. “They were Determined to undo their mistake. So Determined that they turned back time. Your Grandmother… she saved us from this place once. Freed us, taking us to the Outside.” Her face twists into a look you’ve yet to see to this degree, at least not on her face; anger, hot an barely contained. “But her willful mistake had far reaching repercussions that led to her massacring us all, so close to our long wanted freedom...” Her eyes look to your chest. “But, sometimes, Determination can create a monster. She was Determined to fix things. To undo her mistake. But, every time she fixed something, something else broke. Someone else died. Some other mistake was made.”

She closes her eyes, looking sorrowful. “She never did manage to get that perfect happy ending again. Not for lack of success, but for lack of lasting success, as a certain tormentor wasn’t willing to allow a happy ending.”

She lets out a long, drawn out sigh. “So she-”

“Uhh, Mom, the pie…”

She starts a slight bit, before quickly opening up the oven, her hands glowing slightly as she winces at its slight burnt smell, doing so with her bear hands. She rolls her eyes at that pun as her cheeks tug up just a bit, placing it on the counter to cool. “Thank you, little bunny.” She sighs. “I suppose I do tend to get a bit carried away when the subject shifts to her.” Looking to the slightly darkened pie, she sighs. “It seems it wasn’t meant to be.”

Lv1
HP14/20
DT20/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Hah! The fool... She just can't help that flapping jaw, can she?
[]Why do you hate Grandma so much? You seemed less angry before. Good ol’ Gramgram! Good for so, so many things…
[]Go on… We can’t have her spoil the fun, can we?
[]You’re feeling a bit sleepy… Sleep in.
[]Write-in. Can you really manage a meaningful suggestion?

&&&&&

Flirt with pie?
[]Yes Freak.
[]No Boring.
[]A sweet smile for a sweet. I would smile, but that might make others unhappy! We can’t have that, right?=)
[]Smile ominously. Good hustle, but pies aren't about to feel fear. ...Well, okay, I haven't tried, so go ahead.

>>190484

Glad to hear~ I enjoy your enjoyment!
>> No. 190489
[x]Yes, we flirt with the pie... by asking it out to dessert! AND THEN WE BETRAY IT!
>> No. 190502
>>190489
[x] No betraying anyone! Less of all, Pie!
[x] Smile to it

[x] Why do you hate grandma so much...
[x] Is there any way of getting rid of this... tormentor? I feel like I may end up like her, aiming for the top only to have it all taken at the last second.
>> No. 190509
[X] Ask pie to dinner.
- [x] Ask if it likes eg-

Wait, wrong story.

[X] Why do you hate Grandma so much? You seemed less angry before.

[X]Flirt with pie
>> No. 190515
[X]Why do you hate Grandma so much? You seemed less angry before.

[X]No
>> No. 190519
[x] Why do you hate Grandma so much? You seemed less angry before.
[x] Smile ominously. Just to see if it works.
>> No. 190534
As the pie votes were pretty indecisive, all the ones tied will get a bit of the spotlight, if I can fit them in in a reasonable way~
>> No. 190545
Update will be continued after that!
>> No. 190566
See ya soonish! Sorry it took so long, I kinda got swept up in something for a few hours.
>> No. 190572
File 146873788067.jpg - (174.44KB, 1280x722, Hooray for good pictures!.jpg) [iqdb]
190572
You eye the pie as it cools on the counter. Such a nice scent… You give it a small smile.

Sadly it doesn’t seem to agree with you, or so you imagine, going by the look on its face.

Which isn’t a face.

And has nothing to emote with.

And hasn’t moved one bit.

Satori chuckles. “Ohh? You think this pie is pretty, even as it is?”

You nod. “It’s not on the outside that counts, after all.”

Satori’s face goes from zero to smiling in the time it took you to think up this. “It seems you truly do understand the lesson I taught.” Yes; hit on everything nice, no matter what it looks like! “...Well, that’s not not the lesson, I suppose.”

Looking back to the pie, you say the first thing that comes to mind. “I like your crust.” ...Wait, the crust is generally the least enjoyable part. “Wait, uhh… I mean, I, uhh… I like your filling!” ...No, no, that’s like saying they have a nice chest! “Wait, wait, I didn’t mean that! I meant that your blackened areas look fine!” Wait, that’s like a burn scar! “I, uhh… Err… ...I’m just going to be quiet now.” You’re as red as Mom’s heart thing, now.

The pie seems pretty cool.

Satori nods. “I suppose it is, isn’t it? See? I told you that your eyes are useful.” She chuckles, getting out a knife I want that knife… So shiny… So sharp… You wince as she begins to cut into your potential love interest.

Satori looks to you oddly as she sets down two slices of pie on the counter. “Eat as much as you like, little bunny.”

Ohh! All the pie we can eat? How wonderful! She gets to live, if only for now.

You grin at her words, picking up the smaller slice, putting an equally small smile on Satori’s face. “Thank you, little bunny.”

You sit across from Satori at the somewhat small table. It’s Western styled, so your knees needn’t fear an extended meal. You smile down at your pie, trying to put the fear in it.

Satori looks at you carefully. “While I shouldn’t complain about you getting that out of your system with the pie, do be careful, little bunny.”

You nod, stabbing your fork into it. You aren’t the best with forks, but it’s a point of pride that you have at least small skill in many things.

Chuckling, Satori says, “Save multitasking involving the phone.” You sigh. “Or rebuilding dolls.” You droops at her words, sighing. Eyeing you, she replies, “I’m sure, wherever she is, she does not blame you.”

You nod, taking your first bite of your slice.

+1 HP

Satori smiles, happy at the warm feeling in your heart. “Ohh, this is to die for…” Ehh, I’d rather kill for it. “So, uhh… Mom, why are you so mad at Grandma?”

Satori takes a big bite of her slice, letting out a sigh for what you imagine to be multiple reasons. “It isn’t so much that I hate her… If I had to say, it’s more… disappointment.” She sighs again, looking downcast as she takes another large bite. “I’m sad that she made that choice. Sad that she left on such a sour note, making a bad situation worse. She stopped caring about helping us, and became more concerned with escaping the underground without killing anyone…” Shaking her head, she adds, “And yet, still did she kill one, while also dooming the very person she came here to rescue. I suppose I can’t fault her for that part; she was quite depressed by the end, but even so... She was stubborn. ...Perhaps it was that stubbornness that broke her Determination.”

She takes one last bite of the pie, before eating the crust and licking her claws clean. “So no, I don’t hate her, I just am disappointed in her choices.”

Lv1
HP15/20
DT20/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]L̶̸̸͞į̛̀͞͠a҉̢̛r̶̶̡͘
[]Finish slice. Do it!
-[]Gobble it down. Faster!
--[]Faster. Yeah!
--[]Not faster. Hmph.
-[]Shovel it in. Good enough.
-[]Eat slowly. Wimp.
[]Ask for more. You aren’t half bad.
[]You aren’t hungry. Keep talking like that and I’m getting my stab on, kid.
[]Write-in.
>> No. 190574
[X] Eat it slowly.
- [X] Savor every bite.
- - [X] This is pie romance.

A pie shows its love the same way all food does. Through the loving caresses of your taste buds as it dances on your tongue and between your teeth.
>> No. 190575
[X] Eat it slowly.
- [X] Savor every bite.
- - [X] This is pie romance.
- - - [X] Does this count as making out with the pie?
>> No. 190576
[x] Blame the thing that played with her and everyone for its own amusement. I know I do.

[x] Eat it slowly.
-[x] Savor it
>> No. 190577
[x] Blame the thing that played with her and everyone for its own amusement. I know I do.

[x] Eat it slowly.
-[x] Savor it
>> No. 190579
[X] Eat it slowly.
- [X] Savor every bite.
- - [X] This is pie romance.

I like this.
>> No. 190594
Writing time is now!
>> No. 190597
File 146884128266.png - (178.82KB, 553x562, Dead Rumia sleeps.png) [iqdb]
190597
For now, I have places to be tomorrow, so I'll continue writing/drawing/editing after sleep. If everything is smooth enough, there may even be two updates tomorrow~

Honestly a bit sleepy anyways, so this is probably the wise choice.
>> No. 190606
Okay, woke up to the sound of a scream! Good times~ Looks like the food is bringing itself to me!

Anywho, because completely incompetent bureaucracy, tonight will be interesting. I'll try for an update today, but the appointment today mixed with the appointment tomorrow may mess with that.

Now, let me get in some writing before busy busy in a couple hours!
>> No. 190623
File 146890764564.png - (673.97KB, 600x900, It's not what it looks like!.png) [iqdb]
190623
You look down at the pie, eyes slightly lidded. You graze your fork over its sticky, gooey filling.

You like to think that silence is how a pie moans.

Looking to your fork, for place it down, earning an amused chuckle from Satori. you gently pick up the slice, it pushed gently against your lips. “Ahh, mein Sherry.”

Satori giggles, letting you know you said that wrong. But you don’t care as your tongue pokes out, caressing the underside of to pie. It’s a tight fit, but you barely manage, your cheeks flushed from overwhelming deliciousness and absolutely nothing else. You try to put it all the way in, but sadly your gag reflex gets in the way. You pull it out just a bit, tears in your eye as you bite off the tip.

You get the strangest feeling someone screamed just now, but you are just going to ignore it in favor of this dirty little pie, all creamed up and dusted with cinnamon. If it wasn’t asking for this, it wouldn’t have dressed so naughtily.

You may have issues, but you ignore them for now.

Your jaw slowly but surely opens and closes, slowly pounding the bite into mush on a scales so small that pounding may actually be a misnomer. Licking your gooey lips clean, you slowly tilt your head back and swallow as slowly as possible. You nearly choke on it as such, but thankfully your Determination saves you.

-1DT
+1HP

Satori chuckles. “Perhaps you should eat a tad faster? You decide that swallowing should be done faster next time. “Indeed.”

The next time it enters your mouth, it’s an even tighter fit. Your lips can’t quite wrap around it properly from the front, so you go diagonally, taking its corner a far smaller ways into your waiting mouth than the first, far thinner section.

And then you cut it off with your teeth again, and you swear you hear a whimper from somewhere beyond your recognition. It’s not the pie, so you press on. Your lips are far messier this time, so you spend a moment longer licking them clean of the sweet, sweet goo.

You gulp the bite down, before smiling at the slice. It seems happy, and think it’s giving you a satisfied smile.

+1 HP

And by that, you mean it hasn’t budged a bit.

You begin moving faster now, your tongue caressing the underside of the other corner, which, due to your previous bite, fits far better. You gag gently on its deliciousness, pulling it an inch shy of the back of your throat.

And you bite again. Oddly, this time there is no sound as you carefully chew the bite to mush, showing the bite to the pie before swallowing. “Little bunny, do be sure to keep your mouth shut when you chew.” Okay, Mom.

+1 HP

You take a smaller bite from both corners, chewing carefully and letting it roll down your throat.

+1 HP

You wrap your lips around the biggest bite yet, which strains your jaw just to fit, making you wince a bit as you slowly work it deeper and deeper. Man, this is a huge one… Can you even take the final one, by the hilt?

You mean crust. Yes, definitely the crust.

You bite the big thing off, chewing and chewing, before the lump of chewed goo and crust slides down your throat.

+2HP

You nibble the corners and sides a few times, making it so it just might fit. It’s now time for the grand finale, huh?

+1HP

Satori seems to be oddly calm about all that is going on. “I did have to deal with your mother and grandmother.” Point.

You nervously eye the thickest, and final, bite of your slice. You try to push it past your lips, but it just wont fit.

No.

You will succeed.

You’ve come too far to fail now!

Your determination fills you with Determination! It’s like an infinite fuel source!

+1DT

You strain your jaw, wincing as your cheeks hurt, pushing this bad boy all the way in. You gag a little at first, but then that stops.

Because you’re now choking instead.

-5HP

Sighing, Satori pats your back here and there and- Ohh, it went down. “There are advantages to knowing what the other experiences.” She chuckles. “Perhaps you shouldn’t try deepthroating semi-solid “love interests” in the future, hmm? Stick to solids, if anything.”

You nod, a little embarrassed. ...Maybe eating slowly isn’t as bad as I thought.



You also want more. Damn right you do.

Satori chuckles again. “I did say have as much as you like, little bunny. If you need help cutting it, though, don’t hesitate to consider asking.” She smiles sweetly, or you think it’s a sweet smile; though it’s not the prettiest, somehow it seems beautiful in its own way. Maybe it’s the emotions in it, as you can see how happy she is, going by the eyes. Blushing, Satori comments, “While it’s sweet of you to consider that to such a degree, don’t you have your, erm… ‘potential love interest’ to eat?” After a moment, she adds, “Also, I suppose this is another advantage of your eyes, isn’t it?” She chuckles as you head over to get more pie.

Make it a big slice or we’re going to be handling knives a bit more than expected… ...You’re honestly not sure if that was a threat or not. It’s not a threat. Ohh, goo- It’s a guarantee. ...Yeah, you still have no idea if it is or not. You know, if you just said it without all the possible threats, this wouldn’t have taken so long.

Satori comments, “She does enjoy ominous double meanings, though she likely meant that you would then have to cut a third slice.” She has the ghost of a melancholy smile on her face, before she shakes her head.

You eye her suspiciously as you start cutting- Bigger. You cut the slice a bit wider, amounting to grabbing a sixth of the pie. How are you going to even eat this…?

Satori smiles a bit. “With great Determination.” After a moment, she adds. “And with considerably less choking, hopefully.”

Lv1
HP17/20
DT20/20/Base:10.8
100G

[]Eat it. Eat it all.
-[]Worth it
-[]Wasn’t worth it.

[]Don’t eat it all, because you’ll get a sugar rush and probably do silly things you will regret later.
-But then eat it anyways, because it’s not good to waste food.
--[]You regret nothing!
--[]You regret everything ohh god it hurts how is this even working you have full HP but you feel you shouldn’t!
-And stay firm in your stance, no matter what potentially psychotic puppy eyes and/or death threats are sent your way.
--[]Crack under the pressure.
--You will not be tempteeeeed.
---[]Be tempted, in the end.
---Resiiiiiiiist.
----[]But give in.
----RESIIIIIIST!
-----[]Buuuut eventually you get hungry enough, as you’ve been doing so for an hour.
-----[]Try to hibernate so as to not get hungry?! Man, that’s some Determination… It’s almost impressive, if it wasn’t kinda pathetic.

[]Eat as much as you can without it hurting. No chickening out.
>> No. 190629
[X]Eat as much as you can without it hurting.

Screw thine crossed lines.
>> No. 190634
[X]Eat it. Eat it all.
-[X]Worth it
--[X]Our pace or no pace.

If we don't want to choke, we have to go about this slowly. We've already taken one slice in our mouth, so we should have a slightly better grasp of what we can handle. Keep it in mind while we enjoy some good ol' fashioned home cookin'.
>> No. 190635
>>190629
I can dig this.

[x] Eat as much as you can without hurting
>> No. 190636
[X]Eat as much as you can without it hurting.
>> No. 190657
[x] Eat it. Eat it all.
-[x] Worth it
--[x] Our pace or no pace.
---[x] Baby bites to savor every drop.
>> No. 190672
File 146902150096.png - (386.40KB, 766x607, AHHHHH!.png) [iqdb]
190672
Was forced to really mess with my hours for the second appointment. I prepared a sleepy picture yesterday, as I need sleep.

Sleep mode: engage.

If no update comes till tomorrow night, well, sorry. I'll just throw you a bone some time or something or write extra hard.
>> No. 190689
Welp, after a bit of drama, seems I now have considerably less distractions from my new guild!

Thank goodness.

I mean, most say you're terrible lightly, but I truly think I invoked terror in their hearts!

+1 ego!

Mind you, they had nothing to do with the larger distractions, but still. They were kinda jerks, but they hardly were the most terrible monster of all.

Bureaucracy.

Anywho, writing.
>> No. 190696
File 146914090626.jpg - (184.89KB, 850x1275, Pretend the pie is balanced precariously.jpg) [iqdb]
190696
...Heh. You know, usually people have to laugh in excess to creep you out. You aren’t sure if it’s good or bad that it only took a small one to make you so on edge. You’ve got balls, kid. Wait, I’m not a- Just don’t make me cut them off. I’m wearing a freaking- Wait, what? Now, how about some pie?

You sigh. You get the strangest feeling that she either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care.

Getting on with it, you heft up the pie.

...Seriously, how will this even fit...?

Sighing, you place it between your lips, wiggling it till it’s as far as it can reach, your tongue assisting in pushing it deeper, if only a bit.

You take a bite, chewing slowly, savoring the taste, before finally it slides down your throat.

+1HP

You bite again.

+1HP

And again.

+1HP

Slowly enjoying.

+1HP

Gradually working it down your gullet.

+1HP

You pace yourself to the best of your ability.

+1HP

Your Determination pulls you along.

+1Max DT
+1HP

Every bite is a struggle.

+1HP

Every bite.

+1HP

But you persevere.

+1HP
+1DT

You look down at the slice. Only a third left, but… can you push through? You’ve never felt healthier. It’s going to take great Determination…

Are you Determined enough to finish this?

Lv1
HP27/20
DT21/21/Base:10.8
100G

[]So, kid, what’s it gonna be? Gonna show me your balls?
-[]...Which answer is which…? Guess.
--[]Yes. Eat the pie.
--[]No. Eat the pie. I’m in a freaking skirt!
--[]Yes. Don’t eat the pie.
--[]No. Don’t eat the pie.

[]Ś̷̷̢͝h̷͜e̴̵̛͟ ̧͢b̧͢͠e̡҉ĺ̴i̶̧͢͜e̷̢̡͜͞v̕҉̴̀e͝͠s͞͏ ̵̛̕͝i̴͟͟ǹ̕ ̡͢͜͝ỳ̶̴͜͜o҉̕҉͠u҉̵̷,̀́ ̶̢͡y͝҉ǫ̶͘͠ù̸̕ ̸̡͘͘͡k̶̶ǹ̶̀̕ǫw̴.̷̸͡͞ Shut up!
-[]Write-in

[]Write-in

See email field.

Anywho, sorry about the delay. If this feels a bit rushed, well, honestly, I kinda pounded it out so I'd have enough votes to write later. If this doesn't have enough votes, I'll see about writing a bit more hilariouslylessrisquethanthestoryitself /at/ stuff instead. It's honestly fun to write, when I have to.

>> No. 190697
[x]Ś̷̷̢͝h̷͜e̴̵̛͟ ̧͢b̧͢͠e̡҉ĺ̴i̶̧͢͜e̷̢̡͜͞v̕҉̴̀e͝͠s͞͏ ̵̛̕͝i̴͟͟ǹ̕ ̡͢͜͝ỳ̶̴͜͜o҉̕҉͠u҉̵̷,̀́ ̶̢͡y͝҉ǫ̶͘͠ù̸̕ ̸̡͘͘͡k̶̶ǹ̶̀̕ǫw̴.̷̸͡͞ Shut up!
-[x] I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire realm has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a woman seek a happy end and achieve it. And it has made a wandering soul think it can't do naught but evil.
-[x] I... too, believe.
>> No. 190699
--[X]No. Eat the pie. I’m in a freaking skirt!
>> No. 190700
[X]The Ballsy vote
-[X]...Which answer is which…?
--[X]Yes. Eat the pie.
>> No. 190702
>>190700

...Heh... Well, now. This will be quite interesting, having you reading this.
>> No. 190704
>>190702

Whoopsy
>> No. 190708
x]Ś̷̷̢͝h̷͜e̴̵̛͟ ̧͢b̧͢͠e̡҉ĺ̴i̶̧͢͜e̷̢̡͜͞v̕҉̴̀e͝͠s͞͏ ̵̛̕͝i̴͟͟ǹ̕ ̡͢͜͝ỳ̶̴͜͜o҉̕҉͠u҉̵̷,̀́ ̶̢͡y͝҉ǫ̶͘͠ù̸̕ ̸̡͘͘͡k̶̶ǹ̶̀̕ǫw̴.̷̸͡͞ Shut up!
-[x] I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire realm has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a woman seek a happy end and achieve it. And it has made a wandering soul think it can't do naught but evil.
-[x] I... too, believe.
-[x] Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me that believes in you!
>> No. 190710
Not as many votes as I'd like, but I do like the odd choice you made.
>> No. 190728
File 146926801450.png - (835.16KB, 850x1222, Hooray for eye powers!.png) [iqdb]
190728
You pause, looking at… a random spec of dust on the floo- “That’s not her.” Damn. You just stare at your chest, as everyone finds it fascinating here. “I suppose that’s one way to put it.”

You recall the greatest stories of your time, thinking up a dramatic speech.

It has no basis in reality, nor does it come from your experiences, but it feels very dramatic, and so obviously it makes sense. Placing your hand to your heart, you smile. “My Grandma… she told me plenty of stories when I was young. I don’t know if any are true, but, if they are, well…”

You clear your throat of the pie filling you’ve been shoving down it. “Belief… it’s really an amazing thing, isn’t it? Grandma always said that, if you believed, anything is possible. She spoke of raw Determination and belief being able to make miracles happen and save lives. How it kept her from dying when she was a kid. Simply believing hard enough that she wouldn’t die. ...I guess that one was true, huh, going on what I’ve been doing since yesterday.” You chuckle. “She spoke of belief being enough to trouble even the most calm waters; the most twisted of hearts swayed, and the most cruel of monsters forced to consider their actions.”

You sigh. “I guess I’ll be meeting whoever she spoke of, huh. Even if, from the sound of things, they won’t remember these things.”

B̵̨e̶̶̢̨͟l̛̀̕į̸̧̨ę̛͘̕f̵̨̢̛ ̴̷͘į̷̢͝ś̴̵͢͠ ̴̴̡̛è̕n̢͟͢͡o̸̧҉ư͟͟͠ģ͢͠͝h̴̢̀͢ ̕͏̕f̸̨̨͟͞o͏̴̧͜r̵͜͢͞ ̴̴͡͠͡a̢̛͘͝ ̵͢҉͠ẃ̶̡̛͡o̢҉̶҉m̡͟͝͠á̸҉̛͟n̢̛,̸̕͝͝ ̷̀͢͟s̸̢ç͝͠o͏̨r̛҉͞n̴̢̛͠e̴͡҉͜d̴̡̧ ҉͢͢b̶̵͞y̵̶̢̨ ̷̵̨̡҉h́͜͞ę̕͠͡r̨͝͞ ̸̶̕͠l͢͡҉o҉̧̡v͏̛e҉̸͢,̡͡ ̸̛̀͘t̕͞͏o̵͟͡ ̨͘͟k̴̢i̛̕͜l҉̵̨ļ̴̛̕͜.͏̀͝ ̛͜҉͡F̢̨̀͜o͡͏̢̛r̸͘҉ ̴̢͠͞t̷̴̢͜h̢͟͠à̸̡t̡͜ ̷̨̢͝k̵̨͞i̴̧ļ̶͟l̷̡͠͞҉e̷̶҉r̸̵̀,̷̧ ̧̧͡͏s͏҉̡c̴̨͜ǫ̨̛r͏̢͢͠͏ń̡͘é̴̶̕͟d͠͏͢ ̨͘͝b̨̕͡ý̵͠ ̀͟ḩ̷̀e̶҉̷͝r̵҉ ̴͜l͏̧o͘͜v̶́é̸,̶͡ ̸̛͜t͏̧ǫ́ ̕n̷̛͘͘ȩ́͢v̴̷́ȩ҉r̵̕͠ ̀͏̀͠e̸͡ņ̕͢͠ḑ̸̸͡ ͜҉͞h̕͘͝e͏̷͜͏҉ŗ̶̢͝ ̡́h͏̨͝͞a͘͡ţ̴̸̡̛ŗ̶̕҉e̸͝d҉̕.̸̶̴́͝ ̴̴̵͝F҉o͟r̡͡͏͏̴ ̴̀͢t͡͏̴h͘a̷̧̕t̶̨͢ ́͞c̨͝r̛͜e̡̧͏͜à͡t͏̷̧͘͏ųr҉́͟è͡,̷̨ ̶͏͡f̡͜͞͠u҉͢ļ̶̛́͘l͝ ̨̢ò̷̵f̸͢͢ ̴̨̀͡h̸̨͟͟͟a̡͝t̢̛̀͞͠ŕ̡̛e̡͘͞ḑ̛͡,̡́͘͝ ̶̷̵̀t̷̛̀͝͠ơ̴̢̕ ̷҉̧͢m̷̢͝͝a̸͢͝k̴̡͝è҉̸ ̴̨͠҉͠o͠͡t̵͏҉̶͠h̶͜e̸͘͜͠͝r҉͜͜͞s͞҉̢̨ ̵̷h̸̡a̴̶͡t̷͡e̸ ̴̶̡͝j̸͏̵̢u̸̴̢s̀҉͠҉͜t̨̕ ̨à̵̶͜͠ś̸̛ ̧̨̧͘͟m͘͘͜͡ú͞ç̵͜͟h̢͠.͘͡ ̛͢͝F̨̕͘͝o͘͘͝ŕ͟͢҉ ͏̷͏̧́t̀͢͡h̨͜a̸̧͢t̴̨̧͝҉ ͜͞͝m̴̷͠͠ǫ̸̢́n͘͠ś̵͘t̵̷҉̛͝e҉͝͝r͞͏,̢͘̕͡ ̶́͢f̢̀͢͡e̷̡̨e̶̷͢͠͝ļ͜͡i̷͘n̴̢͘͟g̴̕͞͞ ͜͏p̡͡i҉̴̧t̴̢́̕y̕͞,͝ ̶̵̢͜t̡̛o͞҉ ̧b͘͡҉̷͘ȩ͝͠ ̴̧͟͏d̛̛͝e҉̀͘c̢̧͞è̕҉i̶͏͝v̴̧̨̧͟e̴҉̨͟d̸̨̀.̴̧̡͝.̷̧.͏̧͜͞͏

Belief is enough to make a banished people believe that Love will solve all problems. Belief… Heh… Belief is enough to make monsters out of the most innocent. For the dead to never rest, and the living to never die.

Satori sighs. “Belief dictates whose life has more value. Belief can cause a monster far worse than any monster to sell something precious to a creature yet worse.”

...You know, you think you upset some people with that.

Lv1
HP27/20
DT21/21/Base:10.8
100G

[]Finish the pie anyway!

[]Write-in

Sorry about the delay. Kiiiinda fell asleep while writing again, and then ended up a bit distracted all day. I’ll likely catch up on my sleep once we finish the tutorial, while finalizing things. Y’know, butterflies of your choices, looking over my plans for any inconsistencies, making sure everything makes sense, annoying “Papyrus” by proxy and just making sure everything, and myself, are all up to snuff and ready to go. Still, sorry about not saying a word. I’ll do it now.




A word.

>> No. 190729
[X]Finish the pie anyway!

After good speechin' comes good eatin'!

This has nothing to do with my inability to think of a good write in! No sir!
>> No. 190730
[X]Finish the pie anyway!
>> No. 190731
[x] As these people have experienced, belief can be a powerful weapon. Any weapon, when misguided, can cause terrible damage. They have the right to fear it, for it hast cost them much, but I still believe is it possible to have, if not a happy end, a better future.

[x] But what do I know? I'm just a kid.
-[x] Pie

The plot thickens. It's still a weird world, where death lurks at every corner and nobody seems to care; but their motivations are pretty standard. Love, hate and an eternal curse.
>> No. 190736
>>190731
This looks like a good bandwagon.

[x] This guy
>> No. 190737
Not sure what to do, but I'd prefer to not have to think too hard about the relation of these two votes!
>> No. 190741
I, uhh... I guess this is fine, too!

Decision time! ...For me!
>> No. 190764
File 146946800771.png - (126.79KB, 636x353, Enough is enough.png) [iqdb]
190764
Let's write some horrible jokes.

Welp, that was a good day's work! See you tomorrow!

Anywho, I'm gonna go punch out an update. Expect it shortly, as I'll be drawing the picture after uploading it if it needs drawing.

I plan to get two updates out today as an apology. If it falls through, it's happening tomorrow.

I've had it up to here with you, me!
>> No. 190766
You frown at the looks you’re getting. You only see one and a half people, but you can hear three. You look down, sighing. “I guess you’re right... Belief can be more than a tool; it can be a weapon. And, any weapon, even used properly, can cause horrible damage.” You look up. “But, you know… I won’t say don’t be afraid of it, but… I don’t expect the end of all this to be happy as I’d like, but I believe it’s possible to have a better future.”

Silence meets your little declaration, causing you to fidget.

“But, uhh… I’m just a kid, so what do I know…?”

You awkwardly get back to eating the remains of your fallen love interest.

-1HP
+1HP
+1Max DT

As you cram your mouth and/or throat, Satori adds, “...Perhaps there is hope yet. That Determination of yours just might make your dreams and beliefs possible. Should you never falter, perhaps we can have a happier ending this time… ...Or, should it only falter slightly, perhaps a happier ending can be had another time.” She sighs. “Determination can make anything possible, with enough.”

You smile at her words as you take another heaping, suggesting bite, your tongue sliding across your teeth, cleaning them of the sticky butterscotch.

-2HP
+1HP
+1DT

Kid, you don’t stand a chance. If you falter even once, I’m killing them all, just like every other time.[spoiler] You hear a twisted laugh. [spoiler]But still, if you entertain me enough, maybe I’ll be nice... Getting tired of your boring family.

You resist the bubbling seed of doubt planted in you in favor of pie. Pie will never betray you.

-3HP
+1HP
+1Max DT

D́o̢͟͡ń̶̶̛'̢̀͡t̸̴̡̕͠ ͜͜b̸̵̢̕͢e͟͟͞ ҉͘͘͞à̡̕͟ ͏̡̧̛͟m҉͏̢ǫ̵̴͘n̴̢͢͞s̷͘͜t̡́͟͝e͘҉̕̕ŕ͟.̷͟.̷.͞͡͝

-4HP
+1HP
+1DT

The pie looks up at you with an encouraging smile. You shake your head, and it’s just pie again, which you take the last bite out of, ignoring the implications of seeing things completely.

-5HP
+2HP
+1Max DT

You kinda feel a bit pooped after that.

Satori chuckles. “Little bunny, I would suggest you look over that stick of yours. I will be helpful in a lesson I wish to teach you.”

Lv1
HP18/20
DT23/24/Base:10.8
100G

[]Identify
-Unidentified Stick

[]Write-in
>> No. 190767
[x]Identify
-Unidentified Stick
-Pockets
>> No. 190770
[X]Identify
-Unidentified Stick
>> No. 190771
File 14694751084.png - (1.58MB, 1280x721, An elephant's faithful 100%.png) [iqdb]
190771
>> No. 190772
[x] Identify
-[x] Stick

Damn, she got tired of subtleties. Better that way, sins should not go around pretending to me human
>> No. 190774
[x]Identify
-Unidentified Stick
-Pockets

Check the everything.
>> No. 190775
Once this is out, I'll get some sleep. If I have time, a picture will be included, but otherwise it will be done in the morning.
>> No. 190776
You look to your skirt and rummage, quickly finding the stick in your rear pocket. Looking it over, you find something odd about it.

You give it a more intense glance, and see what you missed.

Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/1A/10MA

Seems that you found the stick that was rammed up Cirno’s rear.


A thoughtful hum emanates from Satori, causing you to look to her. “While it’s origin is more savory, it’s no less accurate.” Shaking her head, she adds, “Though, in truth, it’s a wand. It is a stick by form only.” ...Does that mean… “Indeed. I wish to teach you a thing or two about something that will make you life easier, with that ankle.” ...But your ankle feels fine, now. “Sadly, you are stuck with it for now.” ...But you aren’t. “That is something you must figure out with time and experience. For now, try using the wand on me. ...Ohh, don’t look at me like that; I will be fine.”

You don’t like this…

Lv1
HP18/20
DT23/24/Base:10.8
100G

Fight

[]She’s asking for it!

[]P̷̴ú͘͞ņ̸͘ì͡s҉̷h҉̴ ̷͠h̶̷͢͝e͟҉̶͜r̷̸̛.̨͘͜͡͠.̶̀͡.́́

[]Kill her...

Act

[]Identify
[]Quick Check



[]Write-in

Item

[]Write-in

Mercy

[]Spare

[]Flee
>> No. 190777
[X]She’s asking for it!

I-it's not like it'll kill her right?
>> No. 190778
Fight

[X] Think up catchphrase.
- [X] Shout catchphrase.
- - [X] Wave wand around.
- - - [X] Make up move name on the spot.

She DID call it a wand, and the only cute girls who use wands are Magical girls...
>> No. 190782
[x] ARCANIZE!!!
-[x] Ice Sign 「Icicle Fall - Easy」




[x] Spare
>> No. 190783
>>190782
Yes, let's be flashy but entirely inefficient with our majicks.
>> No. 190784
[x] Icicle fall <easy>
I can second this. Let's try our darnest to fail.
[x] Switch to spare at the first sign of things going awry.
The author warned of meta information but it did so with a deus ex machina. It made me more angry than wary of this stuff.
>> No. 190787
File 146956836281.png - (570.87KB, 850x575, The things she will not cut are next to her.png) [iqdb]
190787
>>190784

Seeing as that's, y'know, not meta information, as she literally did use that, I don't think you're very good at trying to annoy me.

Anywho, sorry 'bout the wall, but there was a lot to cover.

And, just because I say nothing in particular doesn't mean I don't consider your words. Well... till you start asking if I'm watching every time you do it.

Then I might laugh, as that'd be hilarious.

Still, thanks for sticking with the story even so. I do write mostly for my readers, in the end, and you've honestly been one of the more helpful ones, assuming you're Negative Nancy. A kind word motivates, but a critique can alter, should it be needed. I do prefer critique, in the end, though I do love having my ego stroked.

If you want to annoy me, you'd have to do something crazy dumb, like say "eat me" to me Rumia. Heck, I'd probably still be laughing. you've all done nothing but make me happy with your interesting and/or good choices so far.

I would speak of the seeming deus ex machina you likely speak of, but I'm tired of having to give too much information on the subject.

You stepped in a trap not meant for you, more or less. There was no overarching malice in my heart. I only felt glee at the drama it would bring.

And all the wonderful butterflies...

I'll accept accusations of possible railroading, as I did perhaps do that, if only a bit, but, really, whose fault is it, in a story that gives you infinite retries and encourages their use, to not use them? I gave you the all-in, mid-fight save points simply because Determination does hold power, and, well... you all are Determined, indeed.

All you did was run into a trap that you normally wouldn't on the first run if you were trying to be a young woman who knows nothing extremely outdated things about this place at best. That is, more or less, the only true mistake you've made so far. I do enjoy putting tempting buttons there to be pressed, after all. The Prismriver fight was an optional fight, yes, but you did gain plenty from it.

It's also the entire point. You aren't supposed to know what will happen. You aren't supposed to know what awaits. The first run is a mystery full of puzzles. The second run will be when you use what you've learned, as Renko will remember it. She will remember what happened with Hourai and Cirno.

And, who knows, maybe you'll make the mistake a second time. The puzzles before you are all rewarding in some way, should you beat them. But, in the end, there are other ways.

If you tried, you could avoid doing a single puzzle. It just would be hard for a different reason. Heck, the second run, if you guys never load at distasteful parts, will be when you really feel the weight of your sins crawling on your back. Of the tragedies behind you, and the tragedies before you, yet to perhaps repeat.

Honestly, I expected more failure, what with the puzzle nature. Satori is... one of the better ones at puzzles, I suppose you can say. Not tho best, but certainly up there.


In the end, this is a comedy. Do remember that. It may be tragic and dark, but, if you make it be, it will be a happy story.

If you allow it to be, it will be a Groundhog Day of horror, tragedy and tears.

Only you can decide how badly you want your banter and lighthearted jokes.
>> No. 190788
>>190782
>>190784
[X]NOT THIS

NONE OF IT I SAY
>> No. 190792
Not... too sure on what to vote here. I mean, considering both of the voices seem to be encouraging the fight makes me worry about pursuing that direction. So correct me if I'm wrong in thinking this is the way to go.

[x] Mercy
-[x] Make good, not war.
>> No. 190801
I mean, honestly, the votes add up to a complete tie.

I'll see about calling it in the morning.
>> No. 190809
After I get back, seems we'll have to do them all to a varying degree of hesitation!
>> No. 190816
[x] ARCANIZE!!!
-[x] Ice Sign 「Icicle Fall - Easy」




[x] Spare
>> No. 190835
“Uhh…” You tap your lip, thinking. Magical pretty ice? No, that’s dumb. Pockets, to me! ...No, they already are to you. Ice cream scream beam? No, then you’d be hitting the rhyme. You raise the wand, hesitantly shouting, “By the powers that be, I will smite you…?”

Your transformation sequence is as gratuitous as it is cold.

-4DT

Satori looks amused. “You realize you just encased yourself in a block of ice, correct?”

You look down, trying to cover yourself as you wiggle around the wand. Apparently you didn’t just imagine that sexy transformation sequence, though your new ‘clothes’ are translucent at best! Ignoring the fact that ice makes terrible clothing.

Sighing, Satori blasts you with hot air until you are just a pile of shivers and near nudity. “Now, please avoid using elemental magic to dress. Were it fire, well… there wouldn’t be anything in particular to be seen by that ‘cute pie’, now would there?”

You raise the wand as your teeth chatter, unable to effectively cover your shame. “P-pockets, to me...”

-1DT

Aaaaand you’re dressed again. ...They seem to have been steamed clean, so at least that wasn’t a complete waste. The dry blood was getting kind of itchy and crusty, to be frank. Although, you’re confused why a frozen stick did as such.

You also feel vaguely drained.

“Yes, magic does tend to be draining for humans and young monsters, ignoring natural abilities.” Ohh. Well, that sucks. “The better one gets, the smaller the drain, however. With time, one can even begin to use magic without a…” She eyes the icy stick. “...focus, and instead by memory alone.” She sighs. “Still, you yet need to attack me.”

Gulping, you raise your stick, and you shout, “Diamond Dust!”

...Nothing happens, thankfully. There’s no summon in sight doing awesome, icy, half naked things.

Satori sighs. “You have to truly apply yourself to the task. If you are unwilling to hurt me, I will be unhurt.” ...Wait, does that mean you can summon spirits…? “Well, I would imagine that the nearest summonable winter spirit is Cirno, so that would be… extremely unwise.

Gulping, your wand trembles. You focus the… well, focus, and suddenly it shifts its form, turning into an odd card. Pictured on the back are magical words, going on the distinctly magical appearance. They undulate and shift, the colors delivering more senses than simple sight. Satori chimes in, “The card form is a useful way to use stronger magic easier, but it takes time to recharge, and you will not learn from it all that easily.” It’s as if your eyes taste and hear them. You feel them echoing within you as you smell snow.

But what do they taste and hear?

Lv1
HP18/20
DT23/24/Base:10.8
100G
0 Ice Magic 5/100

What do your eyes taste?
[]”Lemon”
[]Lemon
[]Lime
[]Strawberry
[]Cherry
[]Banana
[]Why does it taste like ghost tar...?
[]Write-in
[]...Snow, obviously.


&&&&&


What are the words upon your lips?
[]”I, uhh… Maybe something Ice-based…?”
[]”This better not be my attack name or something.”
[]”I’m honestly not sure what to say…”
[]”...Ice Sign: Icicle Fall?”
[]Write-in


&&&&&


[]Turn it back. You have an odd feeling it will be slightly draining, though.
[]Keep it as a card for now.


>>190816

Thank you for the tie breaker. It helped me decide what to do quite well, even if it did make me have to consider it at length.
>> No. 190836
[X]Strawberry
[X]”I, uhh… Maybe something Ice-based…?”
[X]Keep it as a card for now.
>> No. 190837
[X]”Lemon”

[X]”...Ice Sign: Icicle Fall?”

[X]Keep it as a card for now.

You're not a protagonist on THP unless the most awkward option is chosen!
>> No. 190842
File 146975523997.jpg - (43.15KB, 1280x720, keke.jpg) [iqdb]
190842
[X]Strawberry
[X]”I, uhh… Maybe something Ice-based…?”
[X]Keep it as a card for now.

>"Lemon"
No thanks
>> No. 190850
File 146976169177.jpg - (18.20KB, 400x150, lets go for max combo.jpg) [iqdb]
190850
[x] Salty.
-[x] and Foamy.
[x] "...Blah blah blah, Tidal Wave?"
[x] Keep it as a card for now.
>> No. 190851
File 146976787879.png - (575.18KB, 850x1188, Never again!.png) [iqdb]
190851
I must have spent 5 hours editing this picture. A large part of that time was dedicated to figuring out where to place lines, though.

Seriously, look closely at the ice! It's not even slightly perfect, but if you start from the shiny bits, you'll see the angle of the sections.

I'm very proud of myself, getting it even slightly right by the end. It was an amazing learning experience that will be useful later.

>>190850

Heh.

...I wonder what would happen if it smelled like "lemon" or ghost sauce?
>> No. 190852
>>190851
I wanted to vote fun things, but it screamed long term consequences.
>> No. 190855
>>190852

As I said, this is a comedy at its heart. Comedic write-ins, unless exceedingly dumb, have some degree of leniency applied to them. Such as when Flowey hesitated due to your complete disregard for your own safety. If one has a good write-in, it may even help defuse a situation in a direction that I have to go off the cuff with.

So long as one thinks things through before they make a joke, bad things are unlikely to jump out at you. Just like any time you want to tell a joke, you have to feel your crowd.

If they slap you, you have probably taken me too literally. Likewise, if they start tying you to a stake, more likely than not, the joke was better saved for a different crowd.

>> No. 190874
[x] Cinnamon

[x] Ice sign: Icicle fail
>> No. 190876
[x] Water-flavored shaved ice, a real treat back home.

[x] "Uhh... umm... Snow Blanket?"
Let's make this as awkward as we can.

[x]Keep the card.

Oh, and, it does elemental damage? I guess that's magic.
>> No. 190879
Writing~
>> No. 190888
File 146984972540.png - (641.66KB, 999x999, Eye see you.png) [iqdb]
190888
...Okay, why does this thing smell so weird? It’s like someone dumped random things on shaved ice. If you had to guess, it smell like a bunch of mashed strawberries covered in cinnamon, salt and… err… why does it smell like…?

Note to self: do not lick the ice.

You shake your head. “Uhh… maybe something ice-based…?”

The words upon the back warp, twist and churn. Before long, they are but a nam- ...Ohh, god dammit.

Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based

Satori chuckles at your expense, earning her a pout. “I was just curious what you might do, little bunny. If you like, perhaps I can teach you to remake it.” Ohh, thank goodne- “After you use it on me.”

You sigh. You should have seen that coming. Flipping the card over, you gaze upon it.

Lv1
HP18/20
DT18/24/Base:10.8
100G
0 Ice Magic 5/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based

Fight

[]Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based

[]Write-in

Act

[]Inspect
[]Quick Check
[]Check out.
-[]Compliment.

[]Flirt.

[]Tell her you love her before it might be too late. ...As your mom.
[]Hug her.
[]Sappy Write-in

[]Write-in

Item

[]Identify
-Spellcard

[]Write-in

Mercy

[]Spare

[]Flee

Note that I mistakenly thought I had corrected the DT value. It has been lowered by 5 to reflect its proper value.
>> No. 190889
[x] Act
-[x]Hug her.
[x] Loudly wonder about the possible influence of immortal ice spirits with a grudge on ice spells targeting people you love.
[x] Wise the fuck up and target a non living wall.
>> No. 190891
[x] Wise the fuck up and target a non living wall.

What idiot shoots a live weapon at their fuzzy goat psychic mom, even if she IS asking for it?
>> No. 190901
[x] Wise the fuck up and target a non living wall.

What they said.
>> No. 190903
[X]Tell her you love her before it might be too late. ...As your mom.
[X]Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based
>> No. 190909
>>190888
Didn't you said pictures were clues? Then, I ask, what the fuck is that? An eye? An icy eye? She's seeing us? Who? Koishi? No, we know that already. Cirno...? Oh shit.
>> No. 190941
Thinking fast, you focus your anger upon the nearest thing you can actually manage to drum it up on. You bring the crushing weight of your dislike of the architecture to bear!

“Err… Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based!” You strain as you feel your Determination wane.

-10DT

Before Satori can even hope to stop you, her beautiful wall is demolished. ...Sadly not the one you aimed at, as the ice kind of veered to the sides, taking out considerably more wall than you intended.

If, of course, you intended to take out any amount of wall.

You didn’t, sadly.

Meanwhile, Satori is sighing, her palm- ...paw? ...pawlm resting firmly on her face.

She can’t help the chuckle at your terrible name for her hands, cheering her up just a tad.

The icy card loses the inner aurora of… well, aurora. However, it seems somehow more solid, all the same.

Lv1
HP18/20
DT8/24
Base DT:10.8

100G

Equipment 25D/25MD/0A/10MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring: Heh.
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring: Yeah, we don’t need to make this system any more complicated.
Necklace: Seriously, why even add something just to cross it out? Ohh, a comedian, huh?

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA


Fight

[]She’s too stunned to respond, you know. Now’s your chance. Just imagine the look on her face as your, uhh… ...chest impales her. ...You really should change weapons some time. Satori sighs. “That’s enough of that, ____.”
--[]Do it anyways. ...With your chest.

Act

[]Inspect
[]Quick Check
[]Check out.
-[]Compliment.

[]Try to cheer her up!
-[]”It was demolished when I got here!” That was horrible.
-[]”Flowey did it!” No, seriously, this is filling me with horror. Stop.
-[]”I’m going to tell you a lie.” You’re getting as bad as the damned… Ugh, just thinking about her makes me not want to give away useful information.
--Well, if it makes Mom happy, you’ll knock her dead if you have to. ...Heh. Okay, that one wasn’t as bad.
---Well, what can you say? You’re feeling possessed to make her laugh. Okay, that was just horrible again. ...And if you’re possessed twice over, I swear I’m stabbing myself if I have to.

[]Write-in

Item

[]Put on a weapon already. You’re making me look bad!
[]Write-in

Mercy

[] Spare
-Mom


[]Flee



I’ve decided to finally define the stat “screen”, as it were. Enough’s been revealed to do so, as, honestly, the wand was the last thing that needed to be revealed to do so.

My god did I use a lot of brackets to make this update!

I swear, if a single code breaks...

>> No. 190945
>>190941
The fact that you managed to make such a big post without breaking the code feels a lot more impressive than it should. Kudos!

Also, we did break a wall right? With great force? Just not the one we wanted to, right?
>> No. 190950
[X]Try to cheer her up!
--Well, if it makes Mom happy, you’ll knock her dead if you have to.
>> No. 190951
[x]Put on a weapon already. You’re making me look bad!
-[x] Equip breasts again.

OH BOY DON'T YOU REMEMBER THIS?
>> No. 190954
Goat Mom wanted us to use the spellcard on her. The spellcard was powerful enough to demolish several walls. Using the spellcard on Goat Mom would have easily killed her. The only logical conclusion is that Goat Mom is suffering from severe suicidal depression.

[X]Try to cheer her up!
-[x] Don't do it Goat Mom! You still have so much to live for!
>> No. 190957
[x]>>190954
Uh, that's a good point.
>> No. 190959
File 147002303055.jpg - (119.23KB, 500x666, punygod.jpg) [iqdb]
190959
Hey, voice in the spoiler box? Can we equip you as a weapon? Be a nice flail; the knife can even be the pointy bit on the flail!

Pic related.
>> No. 190960
>>190954

[X] MERCY
- [X] What this guy said.


We must make Goat Mom feel love.
>> No. 190961
File 147002866375.png - (136.44KB, 723x378, Apparently I can draw hand now.png) [iqdb]
190961
>>190945

Thank you. I did spend hours to make that look pretty, as it will be in every update that I remember to add it to.

>>190959

I like the way you think! Here ya go! I'll even throw in a vote for it!

[X]Equip ____
>> No. 190963
>>190961
[X] Dual wield ____ and Unsharpened Chest
>> No. 190964
[X]Equip ____

I vote this without spoilers. I wonder what might happen?
>> No. 190968
[x] Try to cheer her up!
-[x] Don't do it Goat Mom! You still have so much to live for!
[ x ] Equip ____
>> No. 190975
File 147007856379.png - (144.70KB, 723x378, Haaaaaaand.png) [iqdb]
190975
I upgraded the hand! I'm still amazed how much I've improved since I started this... I mean, that hand? I drew that 100%. The rest was editing, but I wanted to finally show Satori's hand, as it were.

Her hand was a hand, it seems.

>>190945

I was certainly sweating! I mean, honestly, there must have been around a hundred codes! It was actually really tense scrolling through.

That's kind of sad, when I say it out loud.

Anywho, writing!
>> No. 190987
File 147013678114.png - (233.10KB, 371x911, Head pats for the hat throne.png) [iqdb]
190987
You look down at your chest, finding it as plump with hopes, dreams, lies and wishful thinking as ever.

Which, sadly, means flat.

You… try to to tug it free!

It doesn’t work. It does hurt, however.

Okay, that’s a no-go. Maybe if you just stop letting it engulf your hand in its mass losing your hand to the gaping maw of cleavage being unable to stand due to the sheer size of your- Okay, quit that depression talk. The rooms already ripe with it, and I want you to be nothing but a bucket full of sunshine. Well, that doesn’t sound so bad. You have to smile while you work, after all… True.

Letting go of your chest, you instead… Where is that, uhh… ____ or whatever her name is. How do you even pronounce that? Well, you start with a __ and then you add a __. Well, that’s reasonable enough.

As something fills your grasp, you look to Satori. “Uhh… Mom?” Her hand continues to slide down her face. “Mom, is everything alright…? If that had hit you…”

Sighing, she shakes her head. “Yes, little bunny. Everything is quite fine.” It doesn’t feel fi- “It’s quite fine.” But that would have- “I would have survived.” But the wall- “Is less durable than I.” I love y- “Thank you.” Now she’s cracking a bit of a smile. Sighing, she admits, “While I suppose it could be said that I am depressed, I have no intention of ‘ending our short time together in tragedy,’ as you put it.” ...I don’t want to lose you, too… “I know, Little bunny.” She sighs, patting your head with her handpawthings. “I prefer hand or paw.” She chuckles. “‘Things’ comes off as rude.”



Lv1
HP18/20
DT8/24
Base DT:10.8

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/9̨͉̺̹͍͓̫̼̈ͬ̍̚A/5MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA Blunted Knife 0D/0MD/9̙̟͖̝͚̣̘ͩ̄̃ͦ͘͟͝A/0MA Subconscious
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA



[]Write-in
>> No. 190994
[x] Try to use a spell card, properly this time.
-[x] Frost Sign "Frost Columns"
--[x] Think of the brave columns you, uh, bonded with

She was warned. I wonder what is the lesson here? I mean, learning to use spellcards sounds like too obvious.

And yes, I miss the Prismriver sisters.
>> No. 191003
File 147018935232.png - (395.16KB, 836x1400, Where might darkness consume.png) [iqdb]
191003
Sorry about that. Was more concerned with getting it up than getting votes, as I was only vaguely awake by that point. Have a Rumia for the trouble!


Fight

[]Stab stab
[]Stabstabstabstab
[]STABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTAB
[]Stab the eye
-[]And its little friends, too
[]Stab and twist
Stab an organ
-[]Write-in

Act
[]Check
-[]Identify
-[]Quick Check
-[]Thermal
-[]Check out
--[]Compliment
--Cat call
---[]Jokingly but not really
---[]Seriously

[]Ask about changing the card
[]Hug
[]Tell her she's awesome
[]Stab


Item

[]Check
-[]Write-in
-Identify
--[]Spellcard
--[]Write-in
-Quick Check
--[]Spellcard
--[]Write-in
-Thermal
--[]Spellcard
--[]Write-in

Spellcard
-[]Stab
-[]Fix it yourself.

Blunted Knife
[]Equip in Focus Slot

[]Write-in

[]Stab inventory
-[]Let go of knife
--[]Grab chest instead

Mercy

Spare
-[]Satori
--[]And then stab her


-[]____


Flee
>> No. 191004
Spare
-[X]Satori
--[X]And then stab her
>> No. 191005
>>191004

[X]NOT THIS NOT THIS


[X] Just Spare Satori
>> No. 191011
[X] Just Spare Satori

[X] Drop the knife
>> No. 191013
File 147021825269.png - (1.16MB, 710x798, Cake time.png) [iqdb]
191013
While I wait for votes, I think I'll bake a cake!

Also, sleep.

But after! Ohh, after that, there will be writing!
>> No. 191014
NOT [x] >>191004
>> No. 191017
>>191011
This, and whatever you don, don't hurt Goat Mom.
>> No. 191018
[x] Just spare Satori
[x] Drop the knife

Just say no to stabs.
>> No. 191019
NOT [X]Satori
[X]And then stab her
>> No. 191020
>>191019
Que
>> No. 191026
>>191020
Maybe he wants to stab ____/Renko/K̢̓ͫͬ̽̈̔̽ͬ̔ͯ͢͝͏͍̤̻͚̱̳̬͉̝͔͉̲͉̱̘̹͉ͅo̼͇̞̺͍̳͖͛̂ͩͪ̇͒ͤ̾ͯͨ͗̕͡i͙͖̻̻̟̺̗̫͔̗͕͙͎̣̼͓͍͒ͫͩ̇̃́̚͟s̡̡̼̗͎̙̭̰͖̩̼͓͖͈̦͖̬̰̘̝͂̓͛ͨ̏͋ͭ̐̿ͭͫ̈́̑͊̔̓ͬ̕h
̸̩̮̟̟̹̯͕̗̯̘̉̆̂̂̀͜ͅi̷ͩ̎̒͋̽̈́ͧ͊ͯͩ̕͏̧̝̭̖͉͎͈͈̱͜

Thankfully, no matter what, the picture I made will work!
>> No. 191027
File 147028691279.png - (969.38KB, 1172x1662, Possession is nine tenths of the law.png) [iqdb]
191027
You spare Satori!

You smiles up at Satori as she smiles back dow-

Or perhaps it is she that spares you...

She runs her hand through on your knife, her sticky life fluids running onto your hand, her hand firmly engulfing your own in its warmth. Your eyes widen like dinner plates as you begin to tremble. “M-mo-”

“Unless you intend to use it, never draw a weapon.”

You stare at the point in which her hand was squewered, the white-pink fur stained far more red than it has any right to be. “Are you going to b-”

“Yes, little bunny. However, I believe it’s time that you sleep.” She smiles down at you, same as ever.

You take comfort in that smile, though you feel yourself fading fast.

-5DT

Your hand is firmly grasped, stuck fast in an iron vice of the softest silk. The grip is tight, not to mention impossibly sturdy, but not painful. No, not painful in the least. You hug her, smiling.

She picks you up like a baby, cradling you gently.

She never releases your hand, however. She never lets your knife hand free of her grasp as you begin to slip away, your vision darkening.

“Mom… will I dream…?”

You recieve a nod, an amused smile playing across her lips as she eyes the knife. “Yes, little bunny. Of that, I am sure.” You take comfort in tha- “Whether they be good or bad, though, is a different story.”

...You know, you’d rather she not have added that.

Lv1
HP18/20
DT3/24
Base DT:10.8
Possessed!
-5DT per turn

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/5MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Luke-warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA Bloodied Knife 0D/0MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/0MA
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA



[]Take comfort and close your eyes

[]Fight to stay awake
-[]Write-in
>> No. 191029
Welp.

Looks like she's going to force the issue and try to break us in, while letting that murderer take us over to do the job.

This will be our only shot as well, as we'll be out of determination after this next round.

Use everything we have? Try for a Perfect Freeze and encase her in ice? She may thaw out and be fine by the time we're long gone. ...and, if for some reason she doesn't survive, better to have the blood on our hands than to let someone else borrow us for who knows how long... She may not be the only one that ends up on the end of herour blade.
>> No. 191031
[X]Fight to stay awake
-[X]Tweak nipples of Unsharpened Chest.
- - [X] HARD

Now, bear with me, this is actually a serious vote! If we sleep, we let fluffy mom die. We won't fight fluffy mom. We have to fight _____, who is using our body. We've established we have a ridiculous and masochistic libido, providing a chemical weak point, and, on top of that, titty twisters just plain HURT, which should either wake us up through adrenaline or distract _____ for at least a moment!

And if we pass out right in front of goat mom, it's entirely possible we may be nursed back to health (though I'm admittedly not betting on it).

We will prove our pacifism by FORCE!
>> No. 191034
[x]Fight to stay awake
-[x] "One knee stab a day, keeps possession away"
>> No. 191035
[X]Take comfort and close your eyes

I want to trust Satori mom.
>> No. 191038
[X] Fight yourself to stay awake
-[X] You can't let this "whatever" win! Beat yourself up if you have to, but don't stab yourself. This is for Fluffy-mom!!!
>> No. 191040
I'm confused. Did Goat Mom just willingly and forcefully impale herself on our knife? Are we sure she isn't suicidally depressed?
>> No. 191041
>>191040
That is certainly what it sounds like. Still think it might be best to just immobilize her instead of risking injuring ourselves... only to be possessed at the end.

The lack of DT is worrying.
>> No. 191044
Well, might as well throw my two cents in.

[x] Fight to stay awake.
-[x] Magic panic time! Freeze Sign: Cryogenic Prayer!
>> No. 191062
File 147039764377.jpg - (35.49KB, 724x1024, Ignore the aardvark.jpg) [iqdb]
191062
-5DT

Your Determination has run dry.

You feel yourself slipping into darkness.

Your eyes feel like they have dumbbells hanging from them, and you can’t help as they shut.


You can’t resist her power. Your mother’s order had a certain…





absoluteness to it…


It was as if you had made her angry.




The tone of voice was so…





Serious…







Ahh! Ohh, you nearly drifted off there…


If only you could decide what you wanted...



You feel like you want to be determined to do… something.




But what? Maybe if you knew exactly what you wanted to do, you could do this…


Renko
Lv1
HP18/20
DT0/24
Base DT:10.8
Possessed!

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/5MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Luke-warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA Bloodied Knife 0D/0MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/0MA
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA


Why do you resist?

[]Write-in
>> No. 191063
[x] W̶̛̞̭̠̞̹̖͜͡ͅH̶͕̖̼̲͔̩̬̥̝͈Y̛͠҉̹̦̯̮̜̭͎̲̬ͅͅ ́͢͡͏͖͖͈͓̱͇̜͓͇͈̺͉̥͖͚͕͉̖̬Ǹ̛̘̤̲̝̘͕̀͘O̡̮͚̬̟̙̟͇̭͇͖̟͉͕̯͕̫̬͜͢͠T̴̨̩̞̺̞̮̭̞̼͚̪͓̪̕͝?͜҉͔̺̲̳̪̜͔͇̳͚
>> No. 191072
[x] Why do I resist? Why shouldn't I? Why don't you leave my body and accept that your time has come and gone?

I tire of this grudge ghost that thinks himself alive.
>> No. 191073
>>191072
That seems a little too easy.

[x] W̶̛̞̭̠̞̹̖͜͡ͅH̶͕̖̼̲͔̩̬̥̝͈Y̛͠҉̹̦̯̮̜̭͎̲̬ͅͅ ́͢͡͏͖͖͈͓̱͇̜͓͇͈̺͉̥͖͚͕͉̖̬Ǹ̛̘̤̲̝̘͕̀͘O̡̮͚̬̟̙̟͇̭͇͖̟͉͕̯͕̫̬͜͢͠T̴̨̩̞̺̞̮̭̞̼͚̪͓̪̕͝?͜҉͔̺̲̳̪̜͔͇̳͚--[x] B̴̢͜͠e҉̛͜c͏a͏̸̨́͝u͜҉̡s̶̢͞e͝͞ ͜Ŗ̸̢͘͟ę̛͞ņ̀͞k̶̡̀͠ơ̸̡̨͡ ̡͢͞i̵͢s̶͏̀͟ ̢̧̀͞͝a҉ ͞͏͜ģ̧̢o҉̴̕̕ó̶d̸̡̢͟ ̷͘̕͜g̨͞į̀͢r̛͘͢͝l͜͢.̴̵͟͞.̵̡̕͟.̷̧͢ ̴҉ ̸̶̧͞á̕n̡͘d̶̵́͘ ̡̛̀͠I̧̛͜͟'͡ḿ̵̀͢ ̨͜͡t̀͞͏͠h̵̛͘͟͢e̷͡ ̡͝r̢̡̕įg̸̛͜͝͠h̛͟͞t̶̵͢͝ ̢̀҉҉k̨i̴̕҉n̵͢͠͝d̷̴͢͞ ̷͘͜͠o͠҉̢f̸̢̕҉ ̵̀͞b̶̶̷á̵̡́͢d͢͢ ͏̸͠͞g̵̡̨̕͜i̢͡͞r̸͞͝ĺ̡́̕͡
--[x] S̷̴̢u͏̕͡m͏̧͡͏m͏̛̀o͏̢́͠n̛
---[x] B̵̵̛̕͟i̛͘g͠͠ǵ̛͡͏é̸̵͠r̡̡҉̴̀
----[x] F̶̡I̶̛̕͟͠S͏̢̢́͟H̶̨́͏͝
>> No. 191074
[X] I resist because I want to protect goat mom, and make her proud of me! I want to be able to defend myself and show my fluffy mom just how good I am; and maybe I can get more of those sexy pies she makes!
>> No. 191079
What on Earth are you guys voting for with the zalgo?

I mean, I could play with that, but I'm not sure if you want what you seem to be asking.

I'll see about calling it in the morning.
>> No. 191083
>>191073
Does it? How so?

[x]>>191072
>> No. 191084
>>191079
Well, I was going to give a speech about how we need to resist so that we can learn what Grandmother did, and that deep down, there is always a spark of determination, but the site does not want to use Wingdings.
>> No. 191088
>>191084

[spoiler]Guess I should be wary of you, huh?[spoiler]

>>191083

Why, because it's not a vote for Renko.
>> No. 191091
Okay, I'm instituting a new policy! I'm writing an update and making you pay for

Whoops, wrong script.

When ties happen, I give a vote of my own to the pool. Whether it adds another tie to the pool or breaks the already standing tie, I'll write what I end up with.

Anywho, time that I write! Doubt there will be a new picture this time, but, well...
>> No. 191093
File 147057290389.png - (950.00KB, 1172x1662, You're not you when you're possessed.png) [iqdb]
191093
-5DT

You close your eyes. Not out of fatigue. No, it’s something else.

+1DT
-1HP

Something burning in your chest. You feel your drive. Your Determination. You feel it, and recognize it.

+1DT
-1HP

You feel yourself fading fast, and yet… you can’t give up. Why? Why not? You’re not the type of kid that overthinks things. You’re the type of kid who does things because you can. And because you can…

+6DT

You must.

Satori frowns at your choice, her grip tightening painfully on your knife hand, the knife still poking out the other side.

-1HP

You wince as she crushes your hand just a bit in her vice-like grip. You have to admit, that arbitrary stat is pretty true; she is as strong as she looks.

...Ignoring that she exploded Cirno with a punch or whatever.

Which, honestly, was extremely satisfying to watch. Damn straight.

”So, not letting go, ehh, mom?” You grin from ear to ear.

“No, I’ve no interest in yet another death.” She frowns, though looks unwilling to do more.

Before your other hand can run itself through on the blade as well, her remaining hand cluches it. "No."


Renko
Lv1
HP15/20
DT6/24
Base DT:10.8
Possessed!

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/5MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Luke-warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA Bloodied Knife 0D/0MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/0MA
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA


[]Wax nostalgia.

[]Speak of the murders of her loved ones.
-In detail
--In gratuitous detail
---With sadistic glee

[]Egg her on. Go on. Do it. Kill your little chocolate bunny. Hah! Skin this rabbit already.

[]What, not going to kill this one, too?

[]Villainous monologue.
-[]Part way through, kill her; she won’t see it coming.

[]You know, doing this personally might be addictive.

[]Flirt Stop that, you.

[]Hug I said quit it. I’m the one running this show.

[]/C/r\y/ I said stop!

[]...Did you just… cut a concept? So it seems. And miss once? Well, you try aiming at concepts.
-[]Compliment ____’s knife skills

[\]Write-in Ohhhhhh, no. You don’t get a say in this. I want her to decide…
>> No. 191094
[X] Hug
[X] Cry
>> No. 191095
[x] Flirt Stop that, you.

If we're not ourselves, I guess we should try to do something that isn't ourself.
>> No. 191096
[x]Heroic monologue.
-[x]Part way through, kill yourself; she won’t see it coming.
--[x]You dirty, willfully-resisting SCOUNDREL.
>> No. 191097
Your railroading shall not be effective here, Soanoka. Somehow, we will SAVE the World.
>> No. 191098
>>191097

Then perhaps you should start by saving yourself.
>> No. 191099
[X]Villainous monologue.

[X]-Hug- I said quit it. I’m the one running this show.

[X]-/C/r\y/- I said stop!
>> No. 191101
>>191099

I suppose she'll never see that coming, either.
>> No. 191102
File 147062760518.png - (1.95MB, 1920x1080, SCREWYOU.png) [iqdb]
191102
[X] Villainous Flirtations
- [X] Hug her without a weapon in the middle of it. She'll never see it coming.

OUR MC, OUR collective will, OUR body, OUR rules!

So [X] GET OUT OF OUR HEAD!

(WE WILL GO BEYOND DETERMINATION IN TO RAW PACIFISTIC WILLPOWER TO DEFEND GOAT MOM!)
>> No. 191103
>>191094
>>191099
>>191102

As you guys are similar enough, I'm going to play with you three and just say that it's close enough to solving the puzzle.

I have a feeling you guys won't mind not murdering mom just yet.
>> No. 191104
File 147065809894.jpg - (164.72KB, 850x843, Pretend she looks horny and fluffy.jpg) [iqdb]
191104
-5DT

”Heh… You never did have balls, did you Satori? Well, not like it’d matter; I’d have cut them off anyways. Still, you have every chance in the world to save yourself,and yet still you cling to some shred of hope that she’ll stop me. That she’ll fight me.” You begin laughing as you throw your head back. “Don’t you get it? She can’t fight me. I own her, just like her mother…” Satori looks troubled by her words.

”Your hopes, your dreams… they’ll be for naught. She’ll fall, just as her mother before her. And her mother before her. And when she does- You cackle as you… hug her.

...Without arms.

...And without killing.

Which amounts to chest bumping. You feel an odd satisfaction at how small her chest is. You also feel inadequate next to it, however, tearing up a bit.

Satori looks quite shocked, though she’s soon smiling. “I believe her Determination outweighs your own, ____.”

”What?! No, that’s impossible! She has freaking one Determination left!

“And yet here we are.” Satori smirks a bit.

How do you apply a number to emotions…?

”...Maybe she'll win now… But later? Ohh, later we’ll go on a long walk along the shore of the lake…” You blink rapidly. “What the- No, I mean that we’ll share pasta and sooner or later- Like Hell we will! I’m going to make ou- Dammit! I’m going to push you down and ram my knife in hard and fast!” ____ smirks at finally getting a threat out.

Satori blushes a bit. “...You may want to rephrase that.”

...Are you fighting me with your sex drive? Maaaaaaybe? ...Of all the things that could be passed on, why is it always freaking that?

Satori sighs. “Yes, I have wondered the same thing. It feels as if it gets stronger with every generation, too. I thought that Frisk’s was the upper limit, and yet here we are...”

...You’ll take that as a compliment.

You feel your conscious mind stop slipping away!


Renko
Lv1
HP15/20
DT1/24
Base DT:10.8

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/9̶̴̡̛͕̙̫̤̰̮̞͔̗̠̘̃͑͛̾͆̒͌ͪ̅̊̑̊̚̚A/5MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Steamed Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA Luke-warm
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA Bloodied Knife 0D/0MD/9̵̡̗̥͍̘͗ͫ̆̆ͮ̌̈́ͪ͒̂ͨͮ͘͠A/0MA
4 Focus: 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
X Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA


[]Write-in
>> No. 191105
>>191104
>"What?! No way, that’s impossible! She has freaking one Determination left!"

bettered.

Alas, I am too timid to put [x] Make out with wampa mom, so I have no idea what to put down.
>> No. 191107
>>191105

Well, it could be said that you're penetrating her right now, if in the less pleasant sense, so...
>> No. 191108
>>191105
>No way! That's impossible!

Oh wow. Good times.

>I thought Frisk was the

Frisk?

>Are you fighting me with your sex drive?!

Damn, I love this.


[x] Chaste kiss in the lips.

2lewd5me
>> No. 191109
[X]Nuzzle against Satori
>> No. 191110
...This is a hard one...

[X] Nuzzle with Satori mom and give her a daughterly kiss on the cheek.

We still have that ____ inside, but I've got no clue as to how to get rid of her... him... it?
>> No. 191111
[X] Nuzzle with Satori mom and give her a daughterly kiss on the cheek.

She DID say either mom or lover, so let's stick with fuzzy goat mom!

LEWDNESS CANNOT BE DEFEATED BY EVIL, for evil's corruption is as NOTHING before LEWDITY!
>> No. 191113
[X] Nuzzle with Satori mom and give her a daughterly kiss on the cheek.

I'm completely fine with this option.
>> No. 191115
You bury your face in mom’s neck. If you were a vampire, that would be a bad thing. Thankfully you’re just a cuddle bug.

Either the bad joke or the action itself earns a chuckle from your new mother as you nuzzle away. “You’re incorrigible, considering such things, yet still calling me that…”

You lean back, smiling. “You’re okay… I was so scared...”

The fluffy woman smiles warmly. “You truly do care about this old woman…” She sighs, pulling you into a hug. It’s rather awkward, as she’s still impaled, while also still securing your other wrist as well. This, in turn, makes your arms kind of hurt, as, due to the motion of a hug, she just dislocated your arms behind your back.

-5HP

Satori jumps a bit at your cry of pain, fretting as she does. “Ohh dear, I’m sorry, little bunny!”

You force a smile as you lean in ohhgodyourarmsareinaworsepositionnow and kiss her cheek. It was but an instant, and yet so nice butholycrapdidithurtohhgodwhy.

-1HP

It also makes you sneeze, the way it tickled your nose.

Satori blushes with a sigh. “You realize you’re just making your injuries worse I hope…” She releases your hand, and the knife falls from your limp noodle of an arm, sliding out of her hand from its weight.

Th̶er̸e ̴iś ̛n̛ó ̴cl̡a͡t̨t͠e̴r ͠o̕f͠ it̸s̵ ͢lańding̴.͡

Satori wipes cleans your snot from her fur with a handkerchief. “Goodness, what am I to do with you…” Sighing, she refolds the cloth and tucks it in her loose, frilly sleeve. “I hope you realize you’re in no shape to continue.” She begins carrying you off again. “I suppose we’ll see about renaming the spellcard in the morning.”

Her words wound you!

-1DT

Your Determination is broken, and with it, so is your confidence!

You whimper, tearing up a bit. “S-sorry…”

She blinks, before chuckling. “My, for being able to fight her off, that was rather easy....”

You bury your face in her neck, hiding yourself with a whine.

Satori sighs. “You’ll feel better in the morning. For now, sleep.

You find yourself unable to resist this time, and you find yourself drifting… through space?

You’re rather uncomfortable as things are, what with the fact that there’s apparently air here. You try to swim, but sadly your arms are still wet noodles. Instead, you try kicking your legs, though sadly you begin to spin instead of moving.

You drift past a mansion floating through the void, and notice that it’s sitting on a Tron-esque floor. You aren’t quite sure what to do, so you just float along-

You wake up with a start. ...Well, that was a weird dream.

Wait, where are you? This isn’t your room… It’s, well…

...Clean, for starters.

It’s also really dusty- Hey, floor pie!

...Wait, why does your ankle hurt again?


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP20/20
DT12/12
Base DT:12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/15MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: 0D/0MD/0A/5MA
5 Accessory: [i]
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 10/100
O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA

The comfort of the bed fills you with Determination!

Save?

[]Yes
[]No

&&&&&

Pie
[]Flirt
[]Eat
[]Pocket

Card
[]Attempt to figure out how to rename the spellcard on your own. -5DT
[]Attempt to figure out how to reshape the spellcard on your own. -10DT
[]Attempt to figure out how to switch back to stick mode.

[]Investigate room
[]Leave room
[]Scan room
-Identify
-Check
-Heat vision

[]Write-in
>> No. 191116
[X]Save
[X]Investigate room
>> No. 191120
[x] Save

[x] Pie
-[x] Flirt

[x] Room
-[x] Scan
--[x] Heat vision
>> No. 191126
[X] Save

Pie
-[X] Flirt (What the heck am I doing?)
-[X] Eat

Card
[X] Attempt to figure out how to turn it back to stick mode

[X] Scan Room
-[X] Identify bed and floor

[X] Think long and hard about this murderous entity within you. ("Long and hard" should stick to your head for a bit)
>> No. 191127
>>191126
[x] This here, as this is covering aaaall the bases.

Just, you know. Don't actually tag all of them. It just... covers all of them. That would be weird otherwise.
>> No. 191129
File 147082042611.png - (460.51KB, 850x850, SATORI HUG.png) [iqdb]
191129
>>191126

Looks like we have a winner!
>> No. 191131
File 147082972662.png - (448.48KB, 1024x576, Notice me senpai.png) [iqdb]
191131
You look to the pie, and give it an appreciative look.

You think it blushed at the way you admired her burnt crust. And you have the oddest feeling that she doesn’t agree with your assessment of her filling as hot. She says it’s actually quite cool, and that she’s a little overstuffed. You may or may not have reassured her that there’s just more of her to love, followed by promising her that you’ll show her how attractive she is momentarily.

A shame what happened to her sisters, but they died doing what they loved. ...Does eating pie count as murder, though? No, it certainly can’t! ...Right?

You rummage in your pocket for the card, finding it. It seems far more magical than it did yesterday, in that it it glowing with an inner energy again, just waiting to be unleashed on someone.

...Or everything but that person. Like with mom.

...You’ll just call that a one-off fluke. On a totally unrelated note, you begin to turn it back into stick mode!

Sadly, it doesn’t seem terribly interested in doing so, but you begin to give it a death glare, and it wisens up.

Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 0A/5MA/0D/0MD

Targeting: everything but your target, apparently.

Seems suspiciously like a plagiarized version of Cirno’s…

...surprisingly effective spellcard that doesn’t hit anything in front of it.


You sigh. If only you had let yourself get hit, maybe…

You shake your head. No, what’s done is done; there are no do-overs. ...No matter how much you want the cute little centipede back.

Still, Cirno will get what’s coming to her, one way or the other. Though you doubt that it will be by your hand. You? Hurt someone? As if.

Still, enough thinking about the murderous entities without. Let’s move on to those within!

You think long and hard. Long and… uhh…

You blush, shuddering as you move on!

You give the room a look.

Renko’s Room 10A/0MA/100D/999MD

A room made with monsters in mind.


You really hope that wasn’t some sort of commentary on your actions. Because obviously you’re not some kind of monster; you’ve not killed anyone!

...Intentionally.

You sigh, hugging your knees. “Sorry, Hourai… Sorry that I failed you…”

After a short time of reflecting on the day before, you get up to go to your tastily mournful love interest for sweet comfort, but find yourself spinning through the air as you jump off the bed.

You wang your head on the wall!

-1HP

...Dammit, why does your every thought seem to revolve around...

You blush, not even able to finish that thought.



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP19/20
DT12/12
Base DT:12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory: [i]
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 11/100
O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA



[]Write-in
>> No. 191132
[x] Is there something you can use as a clutch? Something this small won't stop you!

Be the strongest you you can be, every day.
>> No. 191133
[X] Use the wall as support

I miss Hourai.
>> No. 191134
[x] Wonder why you were using heat vision for a moment there.
>> No. 191137
[X] First you want to rub that sore spot on your head; is that a bump?
Then you think if it hurt Hourai when Cirno hit her, but you stop before you start to cry.
You now need comfort (and health restoring) food, and that loving pie can fill your needs. Hmm... more innuendo.
Finally, after eating enough, you realize if you want to hit anything with that spell, you can sneakily aim to another direction, both fooling your target, and probably hitting them hard if they don't catch on.
>> No. 191139
Hrm...

[x] Throw yourself at the ground.
-[x] And miss - this is the important step.

Perhaps this way we can determine how to fly.
>> No. 191140
>>191139

This is probably very foolish.

But it is also possibly RIGHT.

[x] Throw yourself at the ground.
-[x] And miss - this is the important step.
>> No. 191141
[x] Throw yourself at the ground.
-[x] And miss - this is the important step.

On a not unrelated to the story, I'll be starting a second story soon!

Yes, the story I spoke of so long ago. It will not interfere terribly, but the rate of updates will likely halve for this story.

This is a double edged sword. Yes, the updates will be slower, but you get more time to vote 'and' a wonderful story to read.
>> No. 191143
File 147092521534.png - (48.28KB, 148x220, Sadly only had to crop it.png) [iqdb]
191143
[x] Throw yourself at the ground.
-[x] And miss - this is the important step.




You scramble to right yourself, eventually finding yourself hanging from a light fixture. You look back, and find the room is upside down!

...Wait, no, just you.

You begin considering your options, but you remember the words of your Grandmother: flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing!

You brace your feet against the grou- wall, and launch with all your might towards the ground!

You ping off it, smashing your noggin into the ground.

-1DT

You cling to the bed, launch towards the ceiling, and kick off it. You feel kinda like a badass, but you try to ignore that, and instead focus on your brokennoseohhgodithurts.

-5HP
-1DT

You jump off the ground, blood streaming down your freshly cleaned clothes, and kick off the ceiling again!

-1DT

And again!

-1DT

And again!

-1DT

And again.

-1DT

And again…

-2DT

And again……

-2DT

…You have an odd feeling Grandma is full of crap on this one.

You float in place, neither falling nor drifting.

+1 Flight Magic!



Renko
Day3
Lv1
HP14/20
DT2/12
Base DT:12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic 0/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]Realize that you’re flying! Woo!

[]Lament your inability to fly! Woe is me!



To reiterate what was said in the calling post, I will soon be starting my third story since coming to the site, and will be alternating days in which I write the two stories. I'm so excited to finally get the ball rolling, as it feels like a massive step for me as an author!
>> No. 191145
[X]Realize that you’re flying! Woo!
>> No. 191147
As much as I'd love to see her flying to Satori to complain about his inability to fly, Ms low determination needs all the encouragement as she can get

[x] Woo!
>> No. 191150
[X]Realize that you’re flying! Woo!

Don't overburden yourself, Sonanoka! I have faith in you, but don't burn yourself out!
>> No. 191154
File 147097780680.jpg - (54.33KB, 750x600, Apparently I became Zaeed.jpg) [iqdb]
191154
[X]Realize that you’re flying! Woo!


>>191150

Ohh, two stories is nothing new to me~ I mean, I used to do it all the time, years ago. Truly, writing daily like this has been a return to form for me, and is a nice change, if anything. Besides, the closest thing to burning out I have ever done is just slowing, and that was due to forcing myself to edit my horrible, horrible early works.

Seriously, grammar was an alien concept and everything was hypersexualized.

Obviously I have managed to tamp down on that, what with how prudish Renko is.

Don't worry, though. My universe was active longer than most, and this will be longer still. I called her the Paradise Series. That's my lucky charm... That series has more stories than I can ever hope to top. 23 stories, many complete... The day I laid her to rest was the saddest day of my life... I was horribly depressed when I started that series. Dreams of Paradise was the first story I ever wrote. I wrote it every day for 2 month straight...

I wasn't very good at first, but... reliable as all hell. Touhou had already been through a lot by the time I started. Still... I never restarted once. Damn[/] good journey... I remember DoP's first chapter; it was so bad I had a MST-esque reading of it by a better author. I went through half a dozen edits to make it readable, and then wrote five more. Heh... Then I stopped, as nobody like it. One day, my cousin told me it had a review. A [i]positive review. So I decided I'd never stop, right there and then.

I wrote 600,000 words of that series; seemed like the story wanted to write more than I did. I was a bloodthirsty bitch... I owe half my Determination to that story right there... Any time someone called it quits... stopped writing without a word... I toddled on by, shaking my head as I grew more jaded.

...I don't write the Paradise series anymore.

Decided to more or less retire her about 3 months ago.

I carved my way through editing 27 of the 139 chapters of that one story... I didn't think to stop once; I just kept editing.

I finally gave up on the edits, and went to write, but I couldn't do it. I piled through it and kept writing. But, in the end, I wasn't feeling the very story I was editing my older stuff to remember the plot of... Like I had finally had enough, and was ready to let her rest...

...She's been resting ever since.


The word of the day is plagiarism.
>> No. 191156
File 147100212748.png - (322.65KB, 595x748, THISISTHEBESTDAYEVER.png) [iqdb]
191156
[X]Realize that you’re flying! Woo!




...Wait, something’s not right…

You look to the light fixture bumping the brim of your hat.

Holy crud, you’re taller than mom now!

You hear a chuckle from the entrance to the room. “I see you’ve made a quick recovery, as expected.” A smile graces her lips. Holy crap, you are taller! “Well, perhaps in some senses. However, might you like some pie? ...She looks a tad lonely on the ground, you see.”

Looking to the pie, you find it to be giving you puppy dog eyes. It’s like she’s begging, or even pleading, for you to come ram it down your throat like some sort of human snake and possibly choke agai- “No.” Aww.

You try to walk over to the pie.

You make no progress.

Why do you make no progress? “Why, I would imagine it’s because your legs have stopped working.” What?! “Perhaps you should look to them.”

You close your eyes.

Satori sighs.

Wiggle your big toe.

“Truly, if you just…”

Wiggle... Wiggle

Satori sighs. “Your legs are moving, I hope you realize.” You blink, before looking to them swing back and forth. Dangling over the ground as you just… float there.

You grin as wide as possible, and suffer a Determination overload!

+10 Max DT
+20DT

Satori looked pleased with you, too! You flip through the air with glee, letting out who knows how many woops and giggles of joy!

-1DT



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP14/20
DT21/22
Base DT:12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic 11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic 10/100
-XX No Focus Available



Why is this the best 3 days ever?

[]You can fly!

[]Satori is happy with you!

[]You have a new mother!
-[]And she's a total milf! You aren't quite sure what that word means, but you have the strangest feeling it fits perfectly.

[]You beat off a murder ghost with the power of your loins! ...In the least sexual way, surprisingly!

[]You can see stuff!

[]Mom’s hand is healed!

[]You ate pie that kept you perpetually alive while possibly bursting your stomach repeatedly!
-[]And it also appeased unspeakable evil!

[]You solved puzzles with luck and lots of wasted time!

[]Because!

[]Write-in!
>> No. 191157
[X] Because of EVERY reason!
- [X] And that our new mom can share it with us!


Let the joy flow freely from our heart, from all of these options, that our beloved Mind reading Fluffy Milf Mom can share in our revelry!
>> No. 191158
Uh, why is our max DT still 22 if it just said Max DT+10?

[x] You can see stuff!
She can? That's incredible!

[x] You have a new mother!
-[x] And she's a total MILF, whatever that is!
And what a MILF! Wow! (I think it means Mom I'll Like Forever!)
>> No. 191159
[X]Satori is happy with you!
[X]You have a new mother!
[X]Mom’s hand is healed!
>> No. 191160
[X]You can fly!

[X]Satori is happy with you!

[X] You have a new mother!
-[X] And she's a total milf! You aren't quite sure what that word means, but you have the strangest feeling it fits perfectly.

[X] Mom’s hand is healed!
>> No. 191161
>>191158

Why, there's a very good reason for that~
>> No. 191165
[x] Because of EVERY reason!
-[x] And that our new mom can share it with us!
--[x] You're even happy that you can say this!
>> No. 191169
File 147110553115.png - (302.54KB, 850x510, No time to draw!.png) [iqdb]
191169
[X]EVERYTHING!




“Holy crap I’m flying and Mom’s happy and I have a mom and I beat off a murder ghost and I can see cool stuff and you’re okay and my stomach totally consecutively exploded from that pie and it was delicious and I’m still alive and I’m okay and you’re okay and you’re here and I can talk and you can talk and I didn’t kill you and I was awesome at puzzles and that pie satisfied unspeakable evil and that’s probably a large part of why you’re okay and that’s awesome and you’re awesome and I learned magic and I blew up fugly walls and I have the best milf ever!!” You’re starting to go blue in the face. “AndthisisthebesttimeI’veeverhadjustbecause!”

-1HP

Satori chuckles as the color slowly returns to your face as you gasp for air, a smile gracing her face. “I’m glad you’re, erm… happy for all that.” She pauses. “...Wait, milf?”

“I think it means ‘Mom I’ll Love Forever’!” You pirouette through the air.

Satori raises a brow. “...Right. I prefer the wampa one better.”

“But you’re the best! I just want to shout if from the heavens”

“Now, now, you don’t have to-”

You cup your hands around your mouth and take a deep breath, much to the horror of your mother. “I love my milf!”

Satori is beet red by this point, which, when combined with the fur over her face, creates a rather bright pink. “N-now, now, you needn’t-”

“My milf is the best mom ever!”

She looks quite mortified. “Renko, please sto-”

“Satori is the-” You get pie shoved in your face, blinding you.

You hear a sigh around the big ol’ pie shoved in your face. “Milf is a sexual term.” Her eyes are averted

...Ohh.

You know, I’m fine with social murder, as it makes her suffer, but it’s just not as satisfying...

Oͦͥ͛ͯͮ̄̀h̓ͮ̊̍̏͋̒͞h̘̰̖̹̮̟̅̅ͨ̂̂͝,̬̿́̂̋̐ͅ ̠ͤͯͪ̿͊͋̚n̰̠͚͗̏̓̿̕ĭ̝̥̟͇̦͗̄̉̀c̙͋̄̏̓̒̏e̟ͅ ͎̖͎͗̇ͩ͢g̢̒ͤ̎̋̿oͯͯͧ҉̖̩͍̪͓̭i̳͡ñ̠͖͍͍̙̥͌̌̕g̭͙̞~̞̹͉̦̫͆͗



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP12/20
DT21/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Blinded by Love

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]Write-in
>> No. 191171
[X]SHENANIGANS
[X]SHENANIGANS
[X]SHENANIGANS
>> No. 191173
[ ]SHENANIGANS

IN EVERY FIELD

no, but, seriously, don't count that. It's actually a vote AGAINST >>191171 , because YOUR shenanigans will cost us. Instead...

[X] Take the pie down your throat, like a good girl.
- [X] Swallow, don't spit.

We've got pie in or mouths already, and our Wampa MILF mom is putting it there, so it's not like we WOULDN'T enjoy it...
>> No. 191175
[x] Blush and run out of the room in the most stereotypical fashion possible
>> No. 191181
[X] Take the pie down your throat, like a good girl.
- [X] Swallow, don't spit.

And

[x] Blush and run out of the room in the most stereotypical fashion possible

Looks like we're all winners today! ...And, technically, shenanigans will happen!
>> No. 191182
File 147116929496.png - (704.65KB, 720x1000, What does a mindreader think.png) [iqdb]
191182
[X] Take the pie down your throat, like a good girl.
- [X] Swallow, don't spit.
--[X] Blush and run out of the room in the most stereotypical fashion possible




You stretch your jaw to accommodate Satori’s big slice, trying to take it in deeper. Satori, all the while, is giving you an incredulous look, a hand on her face yet again. “Little bunny…” You suction the tip clean off the pie, gulping it down, and so you lean in further, biting and sucking down the massive slice. There is an odd satisfaction of Satori’s face as your nose mends and the bump on your head unswells. You feel the pain in your ankle reduce to nothing as well. Over all, you feel good. No, good isn’t enough to describe it. You feel like a Renko and a half!

+17HP

You may or may not have significantly reduced brain damage from turning the floor into a trampoline for the mind as well.

“Little bunny, you realize pie is meant to be eaten with a fork, correct?” ...Is it? “Yes. Yes, it is.” But Grandma always had me- “Yes, and your grandmother isn’t particularly the best person in the world.” ...Then you can be my new role model!

Silence greets you. Her face is reddened, tearful and… afraid?

...Mom? “...I…” She sighs. “I will do my best by you, in that case, little bunny.” A small smile graces her lips as she wipes her eyes clean.

You’ve successfully turned that frown upside down!

+1 DT

“For starters, what you were doing to that pie is more or less what you humans call a ‘blowjob’.”

You blink.

You blink twice more.

A fourth blink is added, and your embarrassment is now reaching critical levels.

You begin to flee the room, your arms swinging in the most girly of manners as tears stream down your face. Were this one of the stranger shows you like, you likely would have zero gravity tears and be running in slow motion as various parts of you start shaking far more vigorously than they have any right to. If you had toast, it would be in your mouth, and you would barrel through Flowey to the best of your ability. She would no doubt see your panties, and then the thorny vines wou-

However, with a sigh, Satori hooks a claw in your collar while you run off in slow motion. Thankfully your low speed allows you to not be choked.

“I believe it is time we begin the lessons I have in store for you, little bunny. Listen well, for there will be a quiz at the end.” Ohh god no! “Now, is there anything in particular you would like to know before I begin my lesson plan?”



Renko
Day3
Lv1
HP30/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle
Your face is covered in a sticky mess!

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Sticky[/s] Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: [i]Unsharpened
Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]Yes
-[]Write-in
--[]Write-in
---[]Write-in
----[]Write-in
-----[]Write-in
------[]Wait, monsters don’t have b-b… b…! blllllloow… …jobs…? Ohh, this will be priceless. We'll need popcorn for this level of horror and suffering.

[]Go ahead
>> No. 191184
[X]Go ahead
>> No. 191185
[x] Yes
-[x] Will this be on the test!
[x] Clean your face
>> No. 191189
[x] Yes
-[x] Will this be on the test!
--[x] Can we use calculators?
---[x] Do I need to show my work?
----[x] Where do babies come from?
-----[x] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?
>> No. 191193
All of the above?

[x] Yes
-[x] Will this be on the test!
--[x] Can we use calculators?
---[x] Do I need to show my work?
----[x] Where do babies come from?
-----[x] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?
------[x] Clean my face.
>> No. 191198
[X] Yes
-[X] Will this be on the test!?
--[X]Clean my face.
---[X] Can we use calculators?
----[X] Do I need to show my work?
-----[X] Where do babies come from?
------[X] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?
>> No. 191199
[X] Yes
-[X] Will this be on the test!?
--[X]Clean your face.
---[X] Can we use calculators?
----[X] Do I need to show my work?
-----[X] Where do babies come from?
------[X] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?
>> No. 191200
[X] Yes
-[X] Will this be on the test!?
--[X]Clean your face.
---[X] Can we use calculators?
----[X] Do I need to show my work?
-----[X] Where do babies come from?
------[X] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?

While I'm half sure a double post was made, this still amounts to a victory for the absolutely everything crowd, especially if I throw down as well!

I'm gonna have fun with this one~
>> No. 191202
File 14712604765.jpg - (221.37KB, 850x1240, The rope heart blob thing stares into your soul.jpg) [iqdb]
191202
[X] Yes
-[X] Will this be on the test!?
--[X]Clean your face.
---[X] Can we use calculators?
----[X] Do I need to show my work?
-----[X] Where do babies come from?
------[X] Can I still get married even after giving a piejob?





Thinking fast, you nod, blurting out, “Will this be on the test?!” You have a frantic sound to your voice, as if you just asked an important question. A question well asked, if you do say so yourself!

Satori blinks, her the little ropy heart blob thing- “Third eye.” Yes, that. It kind of… tilted? Spun a bit? ...Turned like a knob? “I prefer the term ‘tilted’.” Right. “As for your question, perhaps you should clean your face first.”

“Clean your face?”

“No, no, yours.”

Ohh. ...You wonder why you asked that. You nearly wipe your sleeve on your gooed up face, but Satori hands over a towel. Huh. Where did she get that from…?

“Magic.”

...Magic is really cool.

“Well, only ice magic, but I suppose.” She has a wry smile on her face.

You snicker as you wipe off your face. Your mom is the best. While she’s busy blushing, you ask, “‘Am wh oohs u cuhooahoa… …Mm…”

“I’m… unsure what you would need it for, though I suppose I could add math to the test.” At your paling ears from behind the towel, she grins a bit. “That was a joke, you know.”

Resuming your less horrified motions, you ask, “Bh a meeh oo ‘ohh mh wuhh?”

She furrows her brows. “Yes, you most certainly do. And no, cheating isn’t the issue.” You groan from behind the rubbing towel. You are having trouble removing it from your face, but it’s far from important. “...Little bunny, do you…?” She trails off at the thoughts popping up. “I… well, I suppose it’s a valid question… ...An odd, unrelated question, though, with you, I’m unsure if it’s so unimportant.” Tapping her lip she picks you up, walking off with you. “...As for ‘piejobs,’ I suppose that depends on local regulations and laws. I’m sure somewhere frowns upon such things, knowing how close-minded humans can be."

You hear a sigh from above as the towel vanishes, and she instead starts wiping a moist towel across your face. It’s significantly more effective, and far less painful.

You honestly preferred the other one, but you also like having hair, so you remain quiet.

You soon can see, and you find yourself being carried down the long corridors, eventually coming to a small library. That’s a lot of books… “I, erm… I fancy myself a writer, you could say.” Still, you must really like books in general to- “I wrote almost all of these books.”

Ohh.

You look about. There must be several hundred books here… “Yes, I have had time on my side.” ...Don’t you do anything else? “Well..." She sighs. "...I did. Before.”

You frown at the sadness apparent on her face. Before what, though...?

Silence greets you, and the way she closed her eyes and sighs again makes her sadness infectious.

"Still, I... have some books on such subjects. If you wish to read them." She looks away a little. "...Or... perhaps you would rather... I read them to you?" She has a small glimmer in her onyx eyes.

It looks a bit hopeful, if you've been even slightly right about her facial expressions so far.



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP30/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle

100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[]In detail.
--[]Excruciating detail.
---[]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[]And add horrible commentary the whole time.

[]Okay, this is too awkward to consider, even if it's going to no doubt make her happy.
-[]But do it anyways.
-[]Can we maybe just get back on track...?
>> No. 191203
[x]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
---[x]As if I'm becoming a doctor.

Teach us, Satori sensei!
>> No. 191205
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]Excruciating detail.
>> No. 191208
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
>> No. 191210
[x] Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[x] In detail.
--[x] Excruciating detail.
---[x] As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[x] And add horrible commentary the whole time.

Horrible commentary is best commentary.
>> No. 191213
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
--[X]Excruciating detail.
---[X]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[X]And add horrible commentary the whole time.
>> No. 191216
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
--[X]Excruciating detail.
---[X]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[X]And add horrible commentary the whole time.

I'm so happy this won~ Writing the awesome option!
>> No. 191222
Won't be able to get the update out tonight. I'll try to get it out tomorrow, but, quite frankly, this is gonna be a big update, and I also plan to try and make a fitting picture from scratch just to see how it looks.
>> No. 191223
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
--[X]Excruciating detail.
---[X]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[X]And add horrible commentary the whole time.
-----[X] Along with appropriately lewd gestures and body movements
>> No. 191230
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
--[X]Excruciating detail.
---[X]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[X]And add horrible commentary the whole time.
-----[X] Along with appropriately lewd gestures and body movements.
------[X] With the self-patronizing ways of Lemony Snickett.
>> No. 191237
File 147144966273.jpg - (149.70KB, 707x1000, Pictured delayed for rain and bad excuses.jpg) [iqdb]
191237
[X]Yes, please teach me about the birds and the bees like it's a bedtime story.
-[X]In detail.
--[X]Excruciating detail.
---[X]As if I'm becoming a doctor.
----[X]And add horrible commentary the whole time.





You smile up at Satori. She smiles back.

And then the smile twitches.

And then that smile falters just a bit, though grows just a bit wider afterwards.

And then Satori begins to look nervous.

All the while, you smile up at her.

You mother chuckles. "Well... I suppose I've made my bed, so now I must sleep in it. You truly are full of surprises, little bunny... You're nearly as surprising as..." She smiles a bit. "As the empty voice behind the door."

It's now your turn to look a tad nervous. Sadly, she doesn't answer your curious worries, perhaps out of revenge for putting her through this. A book slides out of the shelf and ends up flying towards her, only to be deftly caught without missing a beat.

You get a bit worried when one level with your head begins sliding, though no impact happens when you squeeze your eyes shut. Peeking open an eye as the hatchet failed to drop, you find Satori grinning a bit as has waves the book in question for you to see.

She has to be doing that intentionally!

...Although, you kind of liked being teased with the threat of death. It feels nice after not being teased with mere threats by ____.

"Now, as you already have a fair understanding of human anatomy, I believe the far, far more pressing matter of the general anatomy of a monster, as well as the more intricate anatomy of a satori will do." ...If this weren't your mom, you'd question if she[i/] were flirting with [i]you. "More preventing you from putting fingers in maws of sharp teeth where other things may be on a human."

...That... that was a joke, right?

"Was it?" Chuckling at your horrified expression, she replies, "With some of the nastier things, no. With general monsters? Yes, it is merely a joke." Her expression turning serious, she added, "If it looks like a demon, it would be wise to not trust such activities." You nod, looking a bit worried.

...Wait. She has horns, and claws, and sharp- "I also have fur and a winning personality as opposed to a sadistic one." I don't know, you kind of flung a book at my head... "It wasn't headed towards your head, you realize." Ohh.

Your mother walks over to a comfy red couch and pats the space next to her. It seems to be a loveseat, just... bigger. You could probably fit threfive or six of yourself, but with Mom, it would probably be just two of you and her- And now you are in her lap! ...It's even comfier, even counting how hard it is beneath the fluff! Satori peels open the book full of helpful pictures, and you notice there was a bookmark on this page.

Actually, there's a bookmark on a bunch of pages.

"Yes, well, I did have to deal with Frisk and Sumireko." You nod. You did hear that your mother was quite the flirt, back in the day. "You would think for being mute she would have had trouble communicating."

Wait, she was mute?

"After we finish, little bunny." You give an uneasy nod, though you receive a peck on the scalp after Satori plucks your hat. "Now, we'll begin with internal organs."

The similarities between man and monster has been an oft discussed topic among the scientific community for centuries.

"Mind you, this book predates us coming here." Receiving a nod from you, she continues.

Most internal organs, though having wildly different compositions from the more fleshy variety found in humans, function much the same. The muscle and sinew are at times denser and, of course, made of magic, but, as a whole, monsters generally have similar anatomies. Ohh, so you have magic fingers, you could say!

You earned that eye roll.

Even her third eye joined in. You'll take that as a compliment.

However, there are differences between the two. For instance, some monsters, in particular those lacking a humanoid form, may be fundamentally different. But we will cover that later, in other volumes. ...Does that mean Mom's different? She's got her own volume... "It's also shared a tad with evil eyes." Evil eyes? "Should you see a winged version of my third eye with talons for rending, teeth for tearing and stinger for... ...far, far worse things... cautiously escape and guard yourself, for they are some of the more terrible residents." They sound strong... "No, not terribly so." Before you can ask, she adds, "They are weak as can be, but if their stinger hits home..." She shakes her head. "But enough of that. I'd rather not think about my cousins."

A common difference between monster and humans is the digestive system. Whereas humans easily digest non-magic foods, monsters have trouble with the same.

...They don't have to run to the bathroo- "No, little bunny."

However, that isn't to say that they can't eat them, like those with a peanut allergy, but instead that they typically extract less nutrients from it, making it more empty of a calorie. Although this is only an issue with some, there are also carnivorous and herbivorous monsters, who have far more difficulty with more physical foods that aren't meant for them. For instance, a carnivore may eat physical meats far more easily than other monsters, whereas herbivores are the opposite.

What about you, Mom? "Well, I'm a special case, you could say. Satori are... odd, I suppose some might say."

...Wait...



Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP30/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle


100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available

[]Let her go at her own pace.

[]This doesn't sound like birds or bees.
-[]It actually sounds a lot like one of Grandma's stories.
--[]Let me tell you about the time my Grandma told me about the time she told so and so about...
---[]Zzz... Zzz...
----[]Huh?! Billy, stop bothering me!
-----[]I don't care if you're a girl!
-[]Mom, are you trying to avoid the subject?

[]Write-in
>> No. 191240
[x] Mom, are you trying to avoid the subject?

Is she?
>> No. 191242
[X]This doesn't sound like birds or bees.
-[X]Mom, are you trying to avoid the subject?
>> No. 191243
[X]Let her go at her own pace.
>> No. 191245
[X]Let her go at her own pace.

Yo, you're wearing a Damp Grandma's hat.

Damp.

Like, maybe with tears?
>> No. 191246
>Sprained Ankle
Wait, does it being crossed out mean we're trying to deny its existence, but it's still there?
>> No. 191251
[X]Let her go at her own pace.
[X]This doesn't sound like birds or bees.

-[ ]Mom, are you trying to avoid the subject?
>> No. 191253
File 147153212633.png - (522.58KB, 850x1200, What is the source of sorrow.png) [iqdb]
191253
[/b][X]Let her go at her own pace.
[X]This doesn't sound like birds or bees.
-[ ]Mom, are you trying to avoid the subject?




Unless monsters do it with their digestive systems, you really have to wonder what she's going on about.

Your mother sighs. "No, no, little bunny. It's not that I'm avoiding the topic so much as, well... that topic may be a tad uncomfortable for you." She blushes at the odd look you give her. "Well, it's just that many monsters have a way to... breed with humans, one could say." Well, that doesn't sound so— "Human children."

You don't know what to say, honestly.

...Well... that's kind of creepy, but- "By way of stripping away that which makes them human."

The silence is deafening.

Your voice is a little shaky, feeling voicing your words mentally isn't going to be enough. "Uhh..." You sigh when Satori flinches. Seems she either feels the slight tremble of nervousness without or hears the slight doubt within. "It's not like..." You fidget, looking up at your wampa of a mother. "You aren't going to force that on me, right...?"

She has a gentle, if nervous, smile as she pecks your nose. "No, that would would make me no better than an evil eye." ...That raises far, far more worrying questions, honestly. "I will not." You smile a bit at her wo- "However, others no doubt will try." She sighs as your body stiffens, your mouth flattening into a grimace. "Many humans come here. Few survive. Fewer leave. ...Or, to be frank, two escaped." ...Of how many...? "My hands are not enough."

You think your mouth may be drier, now. "It's why your grandmother's friend, Flowey, could not leave due to what happened. She was once a relative of hers. ...Now she is one of mine instead." She's a satori? "No." ......Ohh. Ohh, wow. Okay, that's a bit... "Yes, I realize. ...Satori have a gentler, kinder way. However, it is no less painful." She averts her eyes. "Painful beyond your wildest dreams."

She looks back to you. "Flowey was trying to avoid us getting along quite so well due to this, but, well..." She lets out a sigh. "She likely should have been more direct." Well, you did kind of mess with her script. Maybe she didn't get a chance? "Perhaps. Still, the point stands that you've been calling me your mother, and yet... I haven't been saying what that means to a monster, either. What that could lead to. For that, I apologize, little bunny."

Silence rules the room with the iron fist of a tyrant.



[b]Renko

Day 3
Lv1
HP30/20
DT22/22
Base DT12.2
Sprained Ankle


100G

Equipment 20D/20MD/0A/20MA

1 Head: Damp Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Default Lv1 0D/0MD/0A/0MA
3 Weapon: Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Frozen Stick 0D/0MD/0A/10MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x10 Lv1/10D/10MD/0A/0MA
Right Ring:
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
1 Flight Magic20/100
-XX No Focus Available



[]...And if you wanted to still call her Mom?
-S̕t͠o̴͠p th͜a̢t̨͘.̢͡.̕͝.͟

[]...You've... always wanted to have a mother. A real mother.
-R̻͉̙͔̜̤͝ų͚͉̱̙̗̪̯n̩͇̩ ͈̰̳͔̘̖̲a̦̰̟̮͖͎͜w̦̦̰͎̱͍͘a͔͈̤y̵̭̰̝̮.̰̻͍..̢̝̭̩

[]Write-in

[spoiler][]Į̴̯̟̺̼̹̼͓̲͜͠t̢̰̫̻̩͙̟̕̕ ͏͚͔̥̻̦̩̯͞ṛ̡̝̩̖̰̻̹̭̻͇̹̬̤͖͚̳̮́͘͢͝ͅę̵̷̸̱̜̥̟̠͉͟a̮̜̻̰̻̟̩̹̬͔̼̜̟͉͖̪͢͞ͅͅl҉̶̡͏̯̘̰̣̲̱̱̫̦̞̥̦̣̖̳̯̪ͅl͘҉̼̝̭̥̠͚̘̠̫͉̼y̸͎͍̻̭̼͢ ̴̶̭̦̰̘̲̪̼̜̩̻͘͝i͟҉͔͉̣͓͙͉̟̘͞ś̡̧҉̰̮͔̘̟ ̴̭̱͉̯̲̹̦̰̟̞͎̬k̡̘̣̝͓͙̤͖̙̖͉̳̭͓͘ͅi̷̺͙̰̲̰͈͉͎̯͕̱̩̪̣̕ͅͅl͏̴̴̝͙̭͎͈̟̳̯̬̱̩̜̹͔̮̮̀ͅl҉̧͠͏̻̮͖̭̼̟̜͔̺͠ ̴͙̙̭̪̺̗̠̗̮̻͜͞o̷̗̪̘͓̭̩̣̘̗̤̜̼͟͝r̡̠̙͓̼̭̖̱̭̘̥̤͢ ̶͙̬̺̥̺̮͉͎̦͘͝͝͝b̵̢̢͇͍̫͙̀͘è̖̫̝͖̪͕̣̖̹̩͎̕͡ ̨̗̰̫̳̖͎̹̭͇̦̺͝k̛͘҉̷̮̝̞̳͖̤̥̜̠̫͖̜̩ͅͅì̷̵͍̩̤͚͕͇͘ͅl̷̤̮͖͕̜̼̘̙̠͈̹̖̗̠͢l͏̵̝͚̗̠̖̣̺̼̗͟è̷̹̦͔̘̱̣̙̜͇͈͎̱͘͞ḑ̪͎͎̯̥̠͔̻͍͇̞̮͇͍͙͕̠͟͜ͅ.̷̡̛̛͍̜̩̹̻͇̙͍̭̘͇̙̯͉̲͇͕̘͚́[/spoil
er]
>> No. 191258
[x] ...was it by choice?

The implications are... troublesome. Enough to make me stop reading this at least. Bah, there's nothing implied here, but she's a kid so she might think so.

Oh well, to each is own.
>> No. 191259
[X]...You've... always wanted to have a mother. A real mother.

If we're going to live in such a miserable place, we should go out happy and with loved ones!

Oh, please don't let this get us killed... Right away, at least...
>> No. 191262
>>191258

Undertale spoilers: Undertale has heavy usage of monsters stealing the souls of humans that they murder. In the end, the protagonist, Frisk, would be the 7th and final soul needed to free the monsters.

Mind you, this story will be both lighter than that and darker than that in ways.

Anywho, this vote has an extra 24 hours tacked to it both out of importance and due to my needing to write the other story a bit.

Just remember, in the end, like Touhou, Undertale is rather dark. However, like Touhou, it's lighthearted at its core. There is always a way to reverse a happening at no price, till you save over your save.

The first run is the hardest for a reason.


Next update will likely be a new thread!
>> No. 191263
[X]...And if you wanted to still call her Mom?
>> No. 191264
[X]Can you explain what that means..? And if you wanted to still call her Mom?
-S̕t͠o̴͠p th͜a̢t̨͘.̢͡.̕͝.͟

[X]I can't believe it's that bad... You've... always wanted to have a mother. A real mother.
-R̻͉̙͔̜̤͝ų͚͉̱̙̗̪̯n̩͇̩ ͈̰̳͔̘̖̲a̦̰̟̮͖͎͜w̦̦̰͎̱͍͘a͔͈̤y̵̭̰̝̮.̰̻͍..̢̝̭̩
>> No. 191265
[x] ...was it by choice?

Tide, piss, etc.
>> No. 191274
Gotta meet a deadline and also finish the picture for the next thread.
>> No. 191301
Alright, time to end this vote. I'll finish drawing and write something up. Sorry if my ambition for the picture has gotten in the way. I really wanted to make the next thread start on a special note as a trial run for future threads.

For now, I'll finish this picture and see just how hard it is.

In other news, my shift key is breaking. This thing is sticking more often than not. It's not a huge problem, as it doesn't keep it active, but still, it does cause issues at times When I press the letter 'A'.
>> No. 191331
>>191322 Next thread!

>>188147 First Thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]