-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 192352)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3216 unique user posts. View catalog

File 147852834611.gif - (95.41KB , 777x777 , This is horrible but worth the effort.gif ) [iqdb]
192352 No. 192352
>>/i/704 This will be filled quite heavily with some of my better edits after the month is over.

>>191322 Previous Thread
>>188147 First Thread

[X] Let the whappings begin. You find a certain deep satisfaction to this.
[X] Defend the flower after 4 whaps!
-[X] This all started for a bad joke you couldn't even finish!
--[X] And defending you like this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you.
---[X] Of course, that means you deserve a share in the whapping... Oh shit.


— - — - —

The first strike... Wow. That dented the armor. "Auntie, wait, stop, it's hard to get those dents ou—"

You like the sound, don't you... You gulp at the panicked look on Sigma Flowey's face. Oddly, only the eye moves, not the mouth.

Another strike and another dent. "Mom, really, stop, please!"

"This hurts me more than it does you, my child."

-100HP

Just imagine if it were flesh... Those arms of hers... I know well how strong they are. You flush just a bit, but know you wouldn't let that happen, would you?

A third strike, and, surprisingly, she's not out. "M-mommy?! Please, stop!" She sounds increasingly upset.

Satori clenches her jaw, looking pained with every blow, as if they are made upon herself.

-200HP

Clang.

One more swing, and Flowey sounds like she's crying. "Mamaaaa...! Stop hurting Sigmaaaaa...!" The machine has taken quite a beating, though it looks merely cosmetic.

Satori's heart throbs a bit harder than you are used to. It's like it's pounding.

-400HP

Satori falls to a knee, dropping the paper. You rush to her side. "Mom, stop! You're making Flowey cry!"

"She will... be fine, little bunny." She slowly rises, using her knee to help her up. "You could say she isn't... hurt at all." She swats your rear once, earning a yelp from the pain.

-5HP

Dancing with pain, you give her a pout. "What was that for, Mom?!"

"Didn't you expect a whapping?" She ruffles your hair, smiling just a bit.

You whine, looking at her with a pout, but feel yourself being pushed towards the less flowery flower. Sighing, you walk up to Flowey. "Flowey...?"

After a moment, the eye of the massive thing looks to you, focusing on you as you give it a hug, your shoggoth arm peeking out of your sleeve after finally not shivering. "I'm sorry for just sitting there... It's all my fault... If I didn't make that bad joke, you'd not have gotten scolded and your super cool robot wouldn't have gotten all beaten up and I'd not have been whispered to about hurting people for my own sick amusement and I'd—"

"Breathe." The emotionless visage before you bores into you. It has the same look as Flowey herself, now that you think about it; unnatural. Kind of like an uncanny valley sort of thing, but with monsters. It's right, but just that little bit off.

Then again, you're starting to question if you're a valid judge if you consider Rumiaa to be normal.

You take a big gulp of air, getting a little lightheaded as you do, as you didn't breathe while you were thinking. "A-and..." You take a second gulp. "I'd not have made you angry at me or Rumiaa or whoever and—"

Rubbery, warm flesh pulls you close, your face colliding with the dented painted-on mouth. Your arm undulates as your face heats up a bit. Is this a kiss? You aren't going to get the life sucked out of you again, right?

...You decide to return it with a peck, heart pounding all the while. You don't want to leave her hanging, regardless of if she likely doesn't realize.

You're not too sure what to do when you're not in control of the situation.

"It's okay, Renko."

"Wanna date m—" You hear newspaper whapping hand threateningly. You have the oddest urge to roll over and expose your belly, but you decide instead to simply correct yourself. "—mmmme?"

Silence greets you.

You think you hear the quietest shriek of surprise from within the great machine of science, however.

You aren't sure if you'd call it a happy sound, but it makes you happy somehow.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Sight That is Oddly Adorable Yet Still Not Meant For Mortal Eyes

Sore Bottom

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Sweaty Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Cuddly Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic40/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Write-in
[=)]Coup de grace
Expand all images
>> No. 192354
File 147853301840.jpg - (108.26KB , 817x584 , bCLXJ4LP0veIFXNJgW67lAopsk07m548mzNRQFgJ7n8.jpg ) [iqdb]
192354
[x] She's your Knight in shinning, flying, living armor that came to your rescue at the first sign you were in trouble. You know what to do, right?
-[x]...reward her you fool!
--[x] No! With a kiss! You barely have any money anyway.
---[x] No! You kissed the ship, not Flowey! It doesn't count!
[x] Carry on with the date
-[x] Since we can't go to Mystia's, have mom come up with a place

I'd like to ask the ghosts for a concert, but I'm afraid it would backfire somehow.
>> No. 192361
>>192354
Hrm... This is funny and should work. One comment or two. If the ghosts shouldn't be playing a concert, maybe we should do one for them!

[x] She's your Knight in shinning, flying, living armor that came to your rescue at the first sign you were in trouble. You know what to do, right?
-[x]...reward her you fool!
--[x] No! With a kiss! You barely have any money anyway.
---[x] No! You kissed the ship, not Flowey! It doesn't count!
[x] Carry on with the date
-[x] Since we can't go to Mystia's, have mom come up with a place
--[x] See if you can provide the ghostly ensemble some entertainment of your own in the process! After all, your arm could practically be a one-blob band!
---[x] Or it could just, you know, whistle. Whatever works!
>> No. 192367
Last chance for votes!
>> No. 192368
File 147858193323.jpg - (276.95KB , 700x600 , her reaction.jpg ) [iqdb]
192368
[x] Ask mom if your magic can't be used to heal it
[x] If yes, try it, if not:
-[x] (Carry on with the date) Since we can't go to Mystia's, have mom come up with a place
--[x] Ask your other half if she really doesn't want to date anyone.
>> No. 192371
File 147860809028.jpg - (383.41KB , 750x500 , Close enough.jpg ) [iqdb]
192371
[x] She's your Knight in shining, flying, living armor that came to your rescue at the first sign you were in trouble. You know what to do, right?
-[x]...reward her you fool!
--[x] No! With a kiss! You barely have any money anyway.
---[x] No! You kissed the ship, not Flowey! It doesn't count!


[b]— - — - —


You begin looking over Flowey's mecha, staring deep into her eye.

Sigma D999/MD0/A20/MA250

A relic of a long passed battle.

There's a hatch on the top.


You start scaling the eye of Flowey's machine, starting by stepping on her eyelid. Your mother watches on with amusement, wiping a little blood from her mouth with a handkerchief as you go.

"Renko, why are you kicking Sigma in the eye?? Hasn't she suffered enough today?!"

"Because!" You hop up, scrambling for purchase, and thankfully find a hand hold of sorts before completely falling off.

"That's not a reason!"

"You deserve a reward, Flowey!" You swing left and swing right, before swinging a leg up and letting go.

You land on top of her safely! You realize shortly after that you can fly now.

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?? You don't reward someone by kicking—" Crawling a bit further towards the center, you grab the valve and give to a twist. "Wait, why is— RENKOWAITSTOPDON'TSTOP!" Huh. That was a voice you heard from within. Kinda cute.

"Well, alright." You shove open the hatch, your tendril prying it open with more ease than your old arm ever might have had.

As you stare into the passage, a single eye stares back and the air fills with a bat-like squeak mixed with the hiss of a reptile.

It's like Flowey's already heliumtastic voice was also put on helium!

And is screaming!

-1HP

You also lose your balance and tumble on in, ending up squishing the adorably tinier, cuter version of Sigma, wings flailing about from under your chest.

"Renko, get off! You're squishing me!!" You wrap your arms around the orb of warm leather. "R-renko...?" The squirming stops.

You press your lips against her lipless mouth of eentsy weentsy spikes.

Her single eye goes astonishingly wide, and you feel her entire torso pounding.

"That's for saving me."

Your words are enough to shake her from her stupor. "S-saving?"

You just wanna pinch her cheek! ...Or does that count as her chest...?

You grin down at her, pinning what could be considered the wrists of a bat beneath your hands. Well, hand and shoggoth. You really need a shorter name for your new arm. Maybe go with the vein of pawl and name it a sharm or a shand. ...Maybe something that doesn't make you sound like a gangster beach bum. "Yeah! You came to rescue me, right?"

"W-well... ...Yeah, I guess."

"Then the princess must give the daring knight a kiss."

Wow, her entire torso-face is bright red!

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP14/20
DT23/28
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Ears Bleeding

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Sweaty Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Amorous Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic40/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Be aggressive! Kiss more!
[ ] Be a delicate flower! Flip her on top of you and aggressively keep her there!
[ ] Didn't you have a date to go on...?
-[ ] Drag Flowey there as she is!
-[ ] Have her get in flower mode!
-[ ] Take Sigma on a date! Mom won't mind, right?
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192372
[X] All of the above.
- [X] But make it a quicky, we've got a date to make!

It's not impossible to initiate aggressively, then hand over the reigns.
>> No. 192373
[x] Float: the ship is sensitive.
[x] Formally invite her to a date!
-[x] Flowey can go in any form!

After re reading, it seems when never told her anything about the group date. Uh.

Also, does it count as a treesome? Or a foursome, if we count our good half?
>> No. 192376
>>192373

>treesome

Intended pun or...
>> No. 192377
>>192376

Maybe they're making a dig at Renko being a stick?
>> No. 192385
>>192377

Who knows. Anyway, let's see... maybe we'll take pity on her for now. give her a bit of leniency?

[x] Float: the ship is sensitive.
[x] Formally invite her to a date!
-[x] Flowey can go in any form!
--[x] Or every one for that matter!
>> No. 192397
File 147869668776.png - (43.70KB , 777x1000 , Eye of the beholder.png ) [iqdb]
192397
[x] Float: the ship is sensitive.
[x] Formally invite her to a date!
-[x] Flowey can go in any form!


— - — - —

You float off of the batty creature, smiling. "Wanna go on a double date~?"

The eye's mouth hangs as wide as its lid.

"...Flowey?"

"Rika."

"Ehh?"

She nervously rolls off her back. "My name is... well, it used to be Rika. My tank's name is Flowey."

+5Max DT

You smile. "Then which would you prefer?"

"Rika. ...You've seen me, so there's no use avoiding it anymore." She awkwardly rubs one wing with the thumb of the other.

"If it helps, I think you're cute~"

"Cu—! W-what??"

You lower your face down to her level while your arm takes to licking up the blood that is leaking from your ear. "You're cute no matter what you look like, Rika." You peck the space between her eye and mouth.

Her purple-black flesh goes a bit redder with a blush, though she seems to have a goofy smile that puts a similar, if smaller, grin on your face as well.

"Still, we're going on a double date, so dress to impress~!"

She swallows. "Who will be there...?"

"Mystia, Rumia, Mom—"

"Wait, wait, what??"

You give her an odd look. "What?"

"You said a double date!"

"Yeah!"

"That's five people!"

You consider her words a moment. "...So?"

She sighs. "You're as bad as Sumireko..."

"Then you remind me of someone~"

It's her turn to be given pause. "Who...?"

"Mari!"

"Who?"

"Heck if I know."

She gives you an odd look. "Then how can I remind you of her...?"

You grin a bit. "Just how it feels is all. Like she'd say something like that, too."

Rika sighs. "Well, okay. ...Still, who is Rumia dating?"

"Mom!"

"And Mystia...?"

"Mom!"

"...And Auntie?"

"Well, I tried to get her a harem, but she didn't want to date me or you."

She looks a little disturbed. "You're hitting on her while calling her mom...?"

"Yeah! Never really had a mom before~"

She frowns, before deploying a tail with a spike on the end to lift herself up like a cobra. She then proceeds to pull you into a hug.

You jump, startled by her sudden aggressiveness. "Rika...?"

"I'll go on the date."

You squeal with glee, much to her discomfort. You've never been on a date before!

To be continued...

— - — - —

As I'm writing two updates a day, I feel this is enough for today. I'll draw something up to not feel so bad. Gotta keep trying new things till I find a style I like~

Have my artsiest picture ever! Might wanna turn your brightness up~
>> No. 192398
AWW yeah! True name acquired!

I was planing to call her that anyway, but the last time we tried meta knowledge... didn't end well. You know.
>> No. 192414
Satori was bleeding from her mouth, now Renko is bleeding from her ear. This worries me.
>> No. 192420
>>192414
Aura of madness paranoia mode ENGAGED
>> No. 192421
File 14787862041.jpg - (153.48KB , 850x1360 , If the ribbon was EX what is now.jpg ) [iqdb]
192421
Last time on Eastern Tale...

...Just scroll up to part 1. Seriously. Saves me some time.


— - — - —

You give her your best grin. "So, will you take the cute big eyeball, the cute little flower, or the extra cute little eyeball.

You've successfully made Flowey blush!

+1DT

"W-well, uhh... It would be a little hard to go on a date in a tank, wouldn't it...?"

"Have you ever tried?"

She gives you an odd look. "Well..."

"Exac—!"

"Yes, actually."

Huh. ...Well, that's an odd mental image. "I'm sure you'll figure something out!"

"I suppose." She sighs. "What about clothes...?"

"Well, honestly, you're naked right now, so I thought you didn't wear them."

"More that it gets hot in my tanks. I have clothing, but they don't really breathe too well, nor do they fit well."

Well, that's kind of naughty. "Then why not go on a date like that?"

"W-what?? Autie will be there!"

"Yeah, but she reads minds."

"Yeah, and?"

"Have you ever looked in a mirror after a shower?"

She stares at you at length. Her face gradually heats up at first, and a look of horror slowly dawns on her face as that blood quickly drains. She then falls over from the rapid shift, before wobbling back up. She sproings up with her tail, claws at the lip of the port and peeks over. You join her in her peeking, though you more grappling hook towards it without even thinking about it, leading to a girly shriek and a blush on your part.

You find Satori more busy patting the head of a terrified shoggoth, who has sorta become the corner of the Underdark.

You still don't like that name much, but it's growing on you.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT24/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Mortified
Hanging Precariously

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Sweaty Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Giggling Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic45/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —


[ ] Reckless!
[ ] Cautious!
[ ] Both!
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192423
File 147879147184.jpg - (803.28KB , 1080x720 , pic2801874.jpg ) [iqdb]
192423
[x] Cautious!

Oh, is Rumia scared of leaving the stoop, I mean, dark basement? I guess it makes sense, having lived there for so long. Poor thing.
>> No. 192424
[X] Cautious!
>> No. 192426
[x] Encouraging!

It's not so frightening up there! Not at all! I mean, Renko came from up there and she's fine.

...Right guys?

Right......?
>> No. 192435
File 147886471636.jpg - (211.95KB , 850x1063 , This was originally gonna be for a bad end.jpg ) [iqdb]
192435
[X] Cautious!

— - — - —

You float on over to the extra dark corner of the Underdark. It's like it's darker than dark, and gloopier than Rumiaa ever has been. She looks like a puddle of trembling tar.

"Rumia...?" You land beside the three. "Everything okay?" You give her a healthy ten foot breathing room.

Not because you're worried she might bite or anything; certainly not.

Satori is stroking her goo, which looks a bit like stroking gooey jowls, pulling them taut with every stroke. You kind of want to try, but sadly you don't want to totally not get your hand bitten off, which certainly wouldn't happen, bu—

Yo̡u͢ ͜g͝et ̴p͏u̶shed͟ fr̶om̸ beh̡i̕nd͡, yȩlp̕ing͞ as͢ ̵y̛o̸u͞ ͠ǵo fl͏y͢in҉g ǫn͏t̢ơ ̡thȩ w͟aterbed͟-͏lik̨e scàred s̴h͢o̸g̀got́h.̕ An eye peeks up at you, floating to the surface. You really wish you could understand how she looks like a goo and a solid all at o— Oww.

-1DT

Ignoring trying to gain knowledge no man should learn, you decide to hug the thing, as you're already too close as it is. Can't be scared when you're already in kill range, right?

That's... how this works, right?

A few more eyes float to the surface, which you are going to use as a cheer meter. So, four eyes out of...

...Iiiiiinfinity...?

Okay, so overall, that must mean she's horribly depressed!

Satori chimes in, stroking a section of Rumia blubber she pulled into her arm, "She was more startled by Fl— Ahh, you know. Rika startled her when she made her entrance. She deals with loud noises considerably better than bright lights."

Another three eyes float up, staring at you. One looks suspiciously like a cheeseburger.

You decide that this is a good thing, and so cautiously sit there. You also forego the odd idea to take a bite that bubbled into your head.

Your arm looks sad about this, somehow.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" You stroke her tar-like, semi-solid, rubbery surface. Your tendril arm is avoiding touching her. Maybe they would stick together? You try not to think too deeply on the why, lest your nosebleed get worse. Was bad enough when Rika made your ears bleed.

Ohh!

Seems you were sitting on her mouth!

She's smiling, and seems to have calmed down. She's also cuddling you a little. Oddly tight grip, though. You pat her a little, earning an odd wet burble of a purr. Was a little like a bird mixed with a cat that gargled glue while pur— Oww.

-1DT

Okay, okay, jeez! Not gonna try to figure out what it sounded like! Still cute, though.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT21/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Sitting on Rumiaa's Face

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Sweaty Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Quivering Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic45/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192438
[x] We need more pets! If we stop, it is a 50k pps minus!
-[x] Encourage Rumia! I'm sure that everyone who doesn't know you is more scared of you than you're of them. Like, infinitely more.
[x] Don't forget who your partner is! What's Rika doing?
>> No. 192442
>Sitting on Rumiaa's Face

Is this different than the Rumia on Renko's arm?

[x] We need more pets! If we stop, it is a 50k pps minus!
-[x] Encourage Rumia! I'm sure that everyone who doesn't know you is more scared of you than you're of them. Like, infinitely more.
--[x] Maybe even the ones who know you!
[x] Don't forget who your partner is! What's Rika doing?
>> No. 192449
Calling in a few hours!
>> No. 192454
File 147895678420.jpg - (143.59KB , 537x817 , This but with the eyebrow up.jpg ) [iqdb]
192454
[x] We need more pets! If we stop, it is a 50k pps minus!
-[x] Encourage Rumia! I'm sure that everyone who doesn't know you is more scared of you than you're of them. Like, infinitely more.
[x] Don't forget who your partner is! What's Rika doing?


— - — - —

You stroke the shoggoth under its whatever, not bothering to consider what you're rubbing.

You get a juicy whistle of a purr, and you also don't consider stopping. The way Rumiaa is pressing her mass into your hand, you think she likes it! You hope she likes it, anyways. I mean, who doesn't like rubbies or ruffles or pets or strokes?! Well, depending on the type of stroke. You've never had a stroke, but it hardly is as enjoyable as rubbing a shoggoth's possibly belly, possibly mouth, likely something unpleasant.

The shoggoth coalesces into a more humanoid shape, and proceeds to lie on its back.

Okay, now you rub her belly. You also wonder what you were rubbing before, but not at length, saving yourself from bursting another blood vessel in a poor show of sanity damage without sanity loss as you are bad enough as it is but don't realize that you are like that.

After a while, she stops clinging to you and instead gets not unlike a gummie you stuck in a microwave. After a few more pats, you step out of your considerably more liquid sibling.

You also squee a bit, being sure not to do so loud enough that you have to help mom calm Rumia down again and/or get eaten. You have a sister still! This is awesome!

You look to Rika, who is giving you...

...Okay, you're not quite sure how to tell if a cyclops is raising an eyebrow or not, but her brow is certainly raised, and her mouth looks a little weirded out and/or concerned. Beside her, mom is busy picking your sister from her chest hair, not bothering to do so with the arms, as they're just that bad off.

— - — - —

Is she raising a brow?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
-[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192455
[x] No

My Rika is not a playa hater- whatever that is
>> No. 192456
Err... ...I totally meant to ignore that vote! Yes, obviously it will be in the next update.

Kinda getting a little sleep deprived, but that's part of what makes NaNoWriMo special, right?
>> No. 192458
File 147897802918.png - (229.85KB , 600x600 , Q6H75IIMwWqVooJGrxzKwRUZE0SnpfVCtpOim5w6-vM.png ) [iqdb]
192458
It is the month to see the subconscious results of the writer's minds; brought to life by tiredness and a complete lack of restraint
>> No. 192461
[x] She is just lowering her eye, not raising her brow.
>> No. 192466
File 147903848870.png - (654.52KB , 826x1056 , FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.png ) [iqdb]
192466
[x] She is just lowering her eye, not raising her brow.
[x] Encourage Rumia! I'm sure that everyone who doesn't know you is more scared of you than you're of them. Like, infinitely more.


— - — - —

You blush a bit, and you know for certain now as to what her expression is.

She really likes the fine hairs of your chest! That shampoo obviously made them somehow more attractive to her; so much so that she's jealous!

Satori giggles a bit, putting her hand over her mouth. "Not quite little bunny. It's more that your blase interactions with Rumia, along with the smell associated with such things, are bothering her." Mom only then realizes what she just did, and looks down, trying to tug her hand free of her mouth, wincing with each tug.

-50HP
-50HP
-50HP

She sighs, just keeping her hand there for the time being, looking like she's hoping it will get better on its own.

"Noht quiht lihhle bunneh." Seems the goo has dripped over her mouth a bit. She then shudders, likely due to your pointing this out.

You look over to Rumia, jumping just a bit when you find that she was looming right behind you. "Uhh..."

"Food~?" As always, she's speaking in your voice, though it also has that musical offness.

Rika looks vaguely bothered by this fact. Maybe. She might also be raising her brow, but this time she lowered her brow.

You'll get it eventually.

"Now, I know you're scared of going up there, sis, but you need to be brave! I'm sure they're more afraid of you than you are of them! Like... like a lot. Really, really afraid."

Rumia droops meltilly at your words, drooping down a bit.

"Now, me, I'm attacked several times a day, with deadly force! You, though? You'll probably be safe!"

She solidifies a bit, which you'll take as perking up.

"I mean, you're terrifying! Who would want to attack you, much less come near you?"

Down...

"I mean, I guess Satori loves you, as that's a given if you're dating."

Up!

"And Mystia seems to like to curse you out in the most pleasant and repetitive ways."

Down...

"And I, of course, love you as well! You're my big, big, biiiig ball of cute that's abruptly become my sister!"

Up!

Mom: 99%

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT21/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror


101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Hungry Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic45/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Ask Rika's opinion!
[ ] More pep talk!
[ ] Try to find Mystia!
-[ ] Check Rumiaa
-[ ] Look up.
-[ ] Check under Mom's skirt.
-[ ] Check her stand.
[ ] Write-in!
>> No. 192470
I miss the birdy.

[x] Try to find Mystia!
-[x] Look under the stand's skirt.
--[x] Apologize to the stand for it; it merely has an obtrusive skirt that in no way hides its natural figure.
>> No. 192478
Kinda only sorta have one.
>> No. 192480
[x] Ask Rika's opinion!
She's our partner! Pay atention!

[x] Try to find Mystia!
-[x] Check Rumiaa
-[x] Check under Mom's skirt.
-[x] Check her stand.
-[x] Look for her everywhere in the underdark, without ever raising your head above ground level; you'll check the sky after you're done with the ground.
>> No. 192481
[x] Ask Rika's opinion!
Ah, the terrible pep talk is a trope that I never get tired from. Rumiaa's feelings might, so let's quit while we're ahead. Kind of.

Also, why is she Rumiaa and not Rumia?
>> No. 192482
>>192481

She called herselef Tekeru-mi tekea-a
>> No. 192483
File 147913426262.gif - (302.00KB , 850x941 , This is a test for future ideas.gif ) [iqdb]
192483
[x] Ask Rika's opinion!
[x] Try to find Mystia!
-[x] Check Rumiaa's skirt.
-[x] Check under Mom's skirt.
-[x] Check her stand's skirt.
-[x] Look for her everywhere in the underdark, without ever raising your head above ground level; you'll check the sky after you're done with the ground.


— - — - —


Rika gives you another odd look. "What...? Err... ...Well, I guess she wasn't too bad when I first came here. Then she swallowed a magic artifact Frisk found, and... well... ...She got a bit scarier." Well, that's not too ba— "Mind you, she also ate Sumireko a few times I hear." Well, that's not too bad.

Rumiaa is particularly perky! Oddly like a porcupine, too.

You also look under Mom's skirt. She rolls her eyes, yet doesn't stop you. You blush a bit and put it down.

Fancy!

You next check Rumiaa's skirt, finding that she doesn't wear any— Ohh, it's an eye. With teeth? And the skirt also has teeth lining it. And is covered in eyes.

You put down her skirt as well.

Disturbing!

You're a little scared to do so, but you fly off for her stand, tailed by Rumiaa, Mom, Rika and a second set of flappy wings. You'll just ignore that. Probably a fly.

-3DT

You then proceed to look under the skirt of the stand— you then put it down.

Scandalous!

A chirpy voice asks, "What are you doing...?" You look back, finding nobody. Must have been your ima—

Mom carefully tilts your chin up with her less goopy, less stuck pinkey. "Ohh, hi Mystia!"


— - — - —


Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT18/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror


101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Hungry Shoggoth Spawn
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic60/100
-XXX No Cards Made


— - — - —


[ ] Try to help Mom clean herself off.
-[ ] See if your new arm can just suck it up!
-[ ] Carefully!
-[ ] Recklessly!

&&&&&

[ ] Date here
-[ ] Who cooks?
[ ] Date at home
-[ ] Who cooks?


— - — - —


Felt like being a little silly and taking liberties with the votes.

Felt like being a little silly and taking liberties with the votes.
>> No. 192484
File 147913618426.jpg - (77.05KB , 960x768 , oybxi7YseEBCkaweWj88oWSQuPXudX0HZCnUfinlJKM.jpg ) [iqdb]
192484
[x] Ask Mystia if her objection to doing the date here and, specially her reasoning, still stand.
-[x] If it does, date home, mom cooks.
-[x] If it doesn't, date here, Mystia cooks.

It is common sense to see if you're on the menu before choosing a place.
>> No. 192489
>>192484

This looks fine, although add a bit.
[x] This
-[x] Threaten Offer to cook if no one agrees on anything.
>> No. 192500
File 147922691611.jpg - (111.48KB , 850x596 , I didn't even plan for a Wampa harem route!.jpg ) [iqdb]
192500
[x] Ask Mystia if her objection to doing the date here and, specially her reasoning, still stand.
-[x] If it does, date home, mom cooks.
-[x] If it doesn't, date here, Mystia cooks.
-[x] Offer to cook if no one agrees on anything.

— - — - —

You get an odd look for your trouble as Mystia eyes your Shoggoth arm. ...Sarm? Sam? Yes. That will do. She will be Sam! "Well, I guess Rumia did clean up all the blood and kinda... seal the wound."

Your mother ruffles your hair. "A good choice in names. It looks happy."

You look to your arm, noticing it's frowning.

"The smile is upside down."

Leaning close, you notice that it does remind you more of a smile than a frown. It's also trying to lick your face! It's like a puppy! A horribly disfigured puppy! You give your arm a good rubbing above its chin, and find that it wags its entire body! Cute~

Mystia looks a little happy how you're treating her friend's kid. Or whatever Sam is.

Wait, does that make you part aunt?! Ohh god, you're going to get a huge mole and a weird nose, aren't you?!

Setting that issue aside, you ask, "So, what do?"

Satori rolls her third eye. "It's better to phrase it differently, little bunny. As for cooking, Mystia is... not a fan of eating her stock." Hmm... Then back home, maybe? "Yes, that would work well. I could make snail pie~" She has a happy smile on her face.

That isn't a threat at all, right...?

— - — - —

[ ] That is a threat.
-[ ] Cook yourself. Still have one arm left!
-[ ] Cook something else!
--[ ] Ask what ingredients she has!
---[ ] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!
-[ ] Maybe Rumiaa can cook!
[ ] Mom must be really good at snail pie!
-[ ] Learn from the master!
--Ask to lick the spoo—
---[ ] Find that Sam already did!
----[ ] Get another spoon!
-----[ ] Ask to lick it as well!
[ ] See if anyone here has had it before.
-[ ]Try not to think too hard about how frightening snail pie sounds.
--[ ] Flash Mom so that she can't read your mind!
[ ] Ask Mystia why!
-[ ] Be horrified!
--[ ] ...Well, at least it's tasty!
[ ] Write-in!
>> No. 192502
[x] Ask Mystia why!
-[x] Be horrified!
[x] See if anyone has had it before!
[x] Suddenly, and for no reason whatsoever, decide to...
-[x] Cook something else!
--[x] Ask what ingredients she has!
---[x] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!

I wonder if Sam does know how to cook. Wait, does it depend on what Rumia knows or in what Renko knows?
>> No. 192506
>>192502
let's roll with it. AINT NO MOSS HERE.

[x] Ask Mystia why!
-[x] Be horrified!
[x] See if anyone has had it before!
[x] Suddenly, and for no reason whatsoever, decide to...
-[x] Cook something else!
--[x] Ask what ingredients she has!
---[x] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!
>> No. 192509
File 147925833354.jpg - (75.25KB , 1920x1080 , maxresdefault.jpg ) [iqdb]
192509
[X] Mom must be really good at snail pie!
-[X] Learn from the master!
--[X] Ask to lick the spoo—
---[X] Find that Sam already did!
----[X] Get another spoon!
-----[X] Ask to lick it as well!
------[X] Find that Sam already did!
>> No. 192510
[x] Ask Mystia why!
-[x] Be horrified!
[x] See if anyone has had it before!
[x] Suddenly, and for no reason whatsoever, decide to...
-[x] Cook something else!
--[x] Ask what ingredients she has!
---[x] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!

MORE EFFORT
>> No. 192514
File 147930163633.jpg - (96.17KB , 850x638 , Help me already.jpg ) [iqdb]
192514
[x] Ask Mystia why!
-[x] Be horrified!
[x] See if anyone has had it before!
[x] Suddenly, and for no reason whatsoever, decide to...
-[x] Cook something else!
--[x] Ask what ingredients she has!
---[x] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!


— - — - —

"Because my boss got it in her head that she's delicious."

You give her a wide-eyed look of horror.

"Exactly."

You ate someone! And it was so succulent and and spicy and wonderful and enjoyable! What is wrong with you?! She probably has a nest! Full of little chickies! And you ate her! You're a monst— Well, okay, that sounds a bit like a slur. Err... You're a... really bad person...?

Mom clears her throat. "In yor dffensh, yuh wer blldig oht." Seems her lips are starting to stick together. "Owhsho, shesh delshish ang immotah." It seems to be getting in her mouth from the look of disgust on her face.

"So, uhh... How's your pie, mom? With, uhh..." Sam rubs the back of your neck. It's kind of tasty, surprisingly! "Snails."

Rumiaa grins. As does her scalp and left hand! "Tasty!"

Your mother gives you a bit of a pout, but opts to avoid drowning in her surprise love interest's residue. Aaand now she's rolling her eyes, too.

You soon arrive at your mom's palace, ignoring how odd that sounds. She silently leads you on over to the kitchen, and you find that you would have taken a wrong turn before that.

-2DT

Hmm... but wait, how will Mom answer your— This will do, little bunny. You jump a bit. Err... mom? I do have tricks up my sleeve, and I am curious as to what you're planning. You wince a bit at the emphasis she put on that word.

-1DT

She winces as well at the pain she caused you.

-200HP

So, uhh... what ingredients do you have? Check the refrigerator for ingredients that might go bad and the cabinets for the rest. If you have an idea what you wish to make, I could tell you where to find them. As for snails, well... ...I doubt you would like the messy portion of preparing them.

You pale a bit. They're live, aren't they.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT17/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Horrified

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Throat-Eyeing Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic75/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Help mom!
-[ ] End her suffering...
[ ] Watch her suffer...
-[ ] Laugh! Laugh, I say!


&&&&&

[ ] Ask about ingredients!
[ ] Food-based Write-in
>> No. 192517
[x] Help mom!
-[x] Make a mental note about asking her about magical healing and its compatibility, or lack thereof, with your magical "capability"

[x] Ask about ingredients!
-[x] Unfertilized eggs!
--[x] Scrambled eggs is your speciality!
---[x] Does Mystia approve?

With how much HP people keep losing here, she'll have a ton of practice
>> No. 192518
This looks fine for now; can't think of anything else.

[x] Help mom!
-[x] Make a mental note about asking her about magical healing and its compatibility, or lack thereof, with your magical "capability"

[x] Ask about ingredients!
-[x] Unfertilized eggs!
--[x] Scrambled eggs is your speciality!
---[x] Does Mystia approve?
>> No. 192529
File 147938482274.jpg - (102.02KB , 743x641 , Step 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
192529
[x] Help mom!
-[x] Make a mental note about asking her about magical healing and its compatibility, or lack thereof, with your magical "capability"
[x] Ask about ingredients!
-[x] Unfertilized eggs!
--[x] Scrambled eggs is your speciality!
---[x] Does Mystia approve?


— - — - —

But how do you help h— Ohh, Sam just went for her face! ...And seems to be kind of eating the Rumiaa off of her.

You're just gonna... not watch. Cannibalism isn't cool, but helping Mom is, so you're a bit conflicted.

"So, uhh... Don't suppose we have eggs?" At Mystia's owlish look, you quickly add, "Unfertilized eggs, of coursehahaha!"

Mystia looks significantly less bothered, so you wipe your brow.

"Well—mmph!" You try not to think too hard about what Mom's mouth tastes like.

Your try very hard.

Veeeeery hard, indeed.

"That's enough, Renko. She only was cleaning my mouth." Sighing, she adds, "As for your question, the answer is yes. Mystia supplies me with enough eggs that I have to go out of my way to eat them all. I swear, that girl must have something in common with a chicken."

Rumia perks up. "Chicken?!"

Mystia lets out a nervous tweet.

Tekeli-li

"Chin chin~!" She lets out a held breath.

Satori winces a bit. "My apologies."

"It's fine." Mystia is staring at Mom like it's not.

Getting back on topic, you declare, "Then I'll make my special scrambled eggs!" You eye the world's cutest chicken, who looks a bit unsure.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP15/20
DT17/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Gourmet...?

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Throat-Eyeing Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic75/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Convince Mystia!
-[ ] But how...?
--[ ] Talk of the way the salt balances it!
---[ ] Or the pepper! The pepper balances that balance!
----[ ] Or the milk! Birds love milk, right?
-----[ ] The chocolate brings it all together!
------[ ] And when you're feeling dangerous, you add grated hot peppers!
--[ ] Grandma likes it!
--[ ] She can help make it!
---[ ] And Rika!
---[ ] And Rumia!
---[ ] And Mom!
---[ ] And ____!
---[ ] And K̡͟oi̛s̶͟͢h́͢i̷̕͠!
-[ ] Write-in

[x] Wonder how she made butterscotch pie!
[x] Ask her about magical healing and its compatibility, or lack thereof, with your magical "capability"
>> No. 192536
[x] Convince Mystia!
-[x] But how...?
--[x] Talk of the way the salt balances it!
---[x] Or the pepper! The pepper balances that balance!

-[x] Mom can help make it!

--[x] Your good half can give advice, but ixnay on the urdermay

---[x] Rumiaa can give advice but etovay on eatmay

---[x] Rika can give advice but you'll be too busy being fascinated by her beautiful eye to listen.

---[x] K̡͟oi̛s̶͟͢h̷́͢ can come but į̷̰̩͇̪͚͇̠̕̕͝ͅt̴̤̦͖̮̩̼̙͇̮͇͜ ̡͉̫̘̦͠w̝͖͎̲͚͇̯̗͓͔͖͍͚̞̩̯͓͜i̷̡̨̛̤͕̳̩͍̗̞͡l̴̢̺̞̝̖̹̳͕̖̝̝l̶͏̵̶̦͎̬̪̣̻̜̼̟͜ ̵̴̺̻̮̳͍̟̫͇͉̮̮͔͎̕a͟҉͈͙̥̣̳̯̲͈̖͘͝͝ļ̵̧̦̳̹̮̞̬͍̻͖̣̠͢͢l̸̰̳͙̖̝͍͓̮̤͉̫̘̕͜ ͓͈͍̗͎̝̘͉̬̠͔̭̱͙͓̺͈͕̞͢͠b̧̼͎̫̼̝͍̻̮̥̣͈͚̹͍e̡̛҉̛̦̣̱̱ ̧͓͙̯̯̦̻̕i̵̢҉͕̮͚̬̝̱͖̣͖̮͈͠ņ̢̜͕͇̯̖ ̢͖̰͇̦̲̳͖͙̮͔̘̘̱́͝ͅͅṿ̶̷̥̭͖̦̦̯̣̮͉̠̜̮́͟ͅa̡̯̜̠̗̟͎̤̞̤̠͠i̴̢͙̗̺̝̤̻͘͜͝ͅn͉͈͎͓͖̤͚̠͎͚̻̫̼̙̠̣͜ ͘͜͏̮̰̩̦͕͍̬͍̹̘̫̬͕͚̼̬̯̹̲w̛̖͙̤̜͕̪̘̟̤̜h̸̦̹͎͈̠͎̗̯͜e̶̶͎̘̳͓͚̹̮̘͖n̵͏̭͚̤̲̫̱̜̲͞ ͇̲̥̭̭̯̭̙̜͓͉̰̱͉̰̯̀̀͠t҉̴̣̬̘̱̬͕̦̠̗̦̪͔͇̖̳̬h҉̬̖̝̩̣̻̫͖͓̺͙̪̪̼̦̱͈͜͡ͅi̷̠̦̼̞̭͖͎͘͘͡͝s̴̢̛̮̗̖̯͕̝͖̙͇̦̞͠ ̛͏̸͉̦̤͕͉̦̦͍͖̙̘̠̠̥p̧͇͖̮̱̣a͏͏͕̳̣̙͍̗̦t͏̸̶̮͕̥̰̯̱̖͈͖̀h̸̴̛̠͈̱̟̩͕̮ȩ́͟͠͏͙̞͓ͅͅt̵̨̕͝҉̹͈̱̝i̠͖̖̮̼̤̲̥̬̗̭̤̦͈̠̱̦͢͞ͅc̷̨̢̭̠͚̲̳̹̮̘̕͞ ̴̫̼̝̞̩͔̺͎͖̯̙̳̣͔͔̫̕í̺̲̦͎̫̻̠͟ͅl̵̸͚̞̞͚̳̤̫̲͕͍̟͉͎͜͠ͅl͏̢̣̟̻̠̼̝̘̻̩̼̳̯̟̪͓̗̲͜͜ú̬͓͈̱̱̻͙̥̺͚s̶̢̻͈͖̠̠̺̺͕̦̭̫̳͓͇̦͘͞͠ͅi͏̸̫̠̭̯̳̜͟o̶̵̴̩̥̟͈̲̜̬̝̳͖̞̱͖͕̕n̴̩̣̳̞̺̮͉̺̱͍̯̲̕ ̢̰̣̭͕̲̮͖̮̯͔̳̱̘̮̼͚o͏̛̣̤̪̺̹̱͢͜f̷̧͎̲̖̳̼̗͜ ̴͏̡͕̲͍̱̝̟̫͙̞̗ͅṕ̯̞̰͙͇̀e̬̜̙̯͎̗̫̘̼͓̳̝̭͟͢a̢͞҉̴̩̭͈͎̠̲̼̩̜͔̺̲͕͝c̴͎͖̫̱̙͓͎͇̼͉͕̥̰͉̪̬ͅe̸̡̛͉͕̼͡ͅ ̴̺͔̬̩̜̠̖͈̟͕͕͢͡c̴͙̺͖̠͙̯͡o̸͓̜̻̺͖͙̪̮̫͎͡͝ͅm͜҉͚͈̦̟͙̹̥̣̗͍̝͢͜͞ę͖̬̞̼͠͞s̷͉͕̼̺̦̻̹̻̺̤̰̘͔̺̻̙̕͘͝ ̺̳͔͈̺̱̦̥̜̤͍̜̹͖̮̕͘͜c͢҉͎̩̜̟̠̝̠̬͝r̢̛̛̤͈͖̹̺̠̟̥͖̠̮̳̩̺̘̖͓͉̀͡á̱̲̳̰͇̠̼̬͚̼͕̠̲̩̦͓̥̕͝͞ͅͅs̴̶̭̝̦̻͈̭͓͢ͅh͏̵̢͇̣̫̣̻̙̠͎̦͖̳̟̜̠̜i̶̶̶̹̺̦͍̺̲̰͉͈͓̦̦̺̝͈̱͍̺̬n͡͏̶̴̗͇̻̖̖̱̥͓̲̖̫̗̩
̞̱̻̠̣͙g̢̯͉̪̼͍̟̟̫̯̖̮̘͉͍̀͠ ̕̕҉̯̞̩̦͚͙̞͎͔͔͍͍͕̠̻͜ḑ҉͏̪̟͈̲ͅo͏̵̨̡̖̫̩̳̥̗̬̘͙̫͓̼̖w҉̨̻͚̺͕͍͔̣͜͜͠ń̶̨̻̯̥͔͈̠ ̡̛̪̗̦̥̮͈̠͘͢͠o̵̪̩̣̬͚̪͖̥̜͔̱̹̫̜͞͝͝n̵̗̱̣̻̗̬̜̜̤̤̻͖̮͕͓͘͢ ̢͉̱̤̞̖̰̠̖͕̙͔͡͠y̡̡̛͟҉͎̗̟̘̹̱̹̭͔̬̝̱̪̺̳͍o̶̸̶̩̭̳̙̲̦͈͕̯̘͜ͅụ̢̡̤̮͓̼̘̱̥͇̘̟̞̥͙͔͘͠ŗ̺̫̣̹̭̖͈̥͖̼̰͔͍͘͝ͅ ͏̞̯̱̖̤̮̣̰̜̦̣͢͟͠l̨̛̙̻̙̠̻̤̗̗͎͚͘͘o̷͔̟͔̺͝ͅv̢̙̮̻̳͍̰͉̞̝̣̳͡͡ͅe̴̛̮͔̙̲̣̩̘̝͕̯̞͇͚͡͝d̸̜̮̩̳͚̣͙̀͞ ͏̨̛̗̳̭̜͚͉̥̖̰̱̤̥̘̗̤ͅo̷̢̨̺̲̖͓̟͉͈̮͙̜̘̗͓͓͢͜ņ͙͈͉̠̥́ȩ͘͝͏̤̣̜̲̳̳̖͇̼̕s̶̢̢͔̣̫̖̕͜ͅ,̸̳̞͈̬͓̞͔̭͖̲̭̟̮͢͟ ̴̨͇͍̻͕͔͟ ̕͢͏̢̝̲͓̲͞y͠҉̧͙̟͎̹̣̺̯̪̭̥͟ơ̵̦̺̙͓̭̻̰̗̮̦̠͈̙̗͜͜͝ͅư҉̸̱͖̠͍̩͖̯̣̠ ̨͇̜̱̩͓͓͎̬̳̥̬͉͔͇̩̫̫m̶҉̜͙̺̳i͚̠͉̻̲̰͕̱͢͜s̶̱̗̥̗̬̺͈̤̪͎̖͡e̸҉̼̣̯̪̀̕͞ŗ̻̲͓͇̖̹̠̜͎̥͘ͅa̴̛̦̞͈̟͚̱̝̖͍͓͉̹b̨̺̹̺͇̭͓̲̤̹̟̞̖̮̰͔́͡l͉̦̭̣̫͇͓̳̰̗͓̩̠̟̤͟ẹ̵̵̸̤̦̫͓̙̩͙̟̹͔̞͎̰̮̫ ̸̷̵̵̝̦͇͔͇̻͎̦͓̳̻̙̫͕͠ͅf̴̨́҉̣̬̩̱̼̻͓̝̗a͟҉̪͍͇̣̼̰͇̣̬̪̲̗͉̰̥̮̩͟͠ì̼͈͕͈̩̘̯͙̺͔̩̠̪̝̰̘̜͞l̷̡͔͓̠̤̼͉͙͙̕͜u͟҉̹̼̰̟͎͙r̩͇̦͎̻͡͞e̢͓̥̞̭̖̪̗̜̮͙̪̜̫̰̮̳͟.̡͘͟͞͏̬͔̬͎̣̩̺̬̟͚̹̘ͅ ̵̼̯͚̹̩͙̘̞͍̲̬̤͙̙͖̬̙̮͡T̵̸̨͔̘̬̩͈̟͎̦̯̝͡ͅͅh͏̞̱̙̻̞̮͕̻̜̰͖̺͕̘̟̕e̴̢̩̼̬̪͍̯͇͍̲̝̞͇̪̻̖͞͝͞ ̸̛̩̳̣͕̕͟s̸̡̼͖̲̠̙̣͙͇̦͈̹̲̥̮̞̩͙͇͡ͅi͟͞҉̠̠̥͙̙̣͈͓̬̤͓͈͇͕n͘͏͚̰̘̩̥̙̭̰͔̯̹̥̬̭̺̺͇s̴̞̠̳̯͖͉̼̳͕̤͘͘ ̸̧̟͈̫̱̞̗͔̘̖̤͖̝̱̯̱̹̬͓͞͡ǫ͏̸̣̘̻f̙̪̠͉̤̟̳̫͈̹̦̭̩̺͙̻̙̕͠͡͡ ̨̦̗̦̤̺̟̬͔̮͕͞t̷̀͏̧̼̮̟̫͙̼͉͔͔́h̴̸̦̰̜̩̲̻̝͙͝e̛͏̴͚̙͇̲̺̞͖̬̫̤̯ ̨̢̙̗̰̺͖̮͉̳͉̫͙̯̙̺̳͡͝f̥͙̦̤̕ͅͅa̸҉̶̵͚̥̻̪̤̝͇͚̫̪̱̼̘̖̟̟ͅṭ̴̢̭͎̞̮̫͔͇͖̯̞̮͈͘h̶͓̻̳̞̭̩͍͜ͅe̴̻͉͔̭̻̗̫̙͔̰̱̰͖͖͇̫̬͘r̢͓͈̻̲̜̻̫̱̠̱͈͖̹̼͍̯̫̫̝͟ ̪͙͇̮͚́ͅa̷͈̩̱͍̠̮̥̱̘̰̦̠̱͖̰̱͚̘͜r̻͖̤̼̣̩̹̰͍̕̕e̶͚̙̹͔̦̞͙̝͎͖̫̼̘͞ ̢̢̧̡̰͍̱̟͈͡v̴̛̻̞̮͖̞̕̕i̴̡̡͔̜͔̺̦̮̤̜̭̟͍͕̝͙̻̪̘̪̳s̴̥͉͍ì̶͙̝͉̰̞̣̗̳̱̝̟͕͍͇̰͖̘͇̮ṱ̢̢̬̦͚̭̝̙̘̝̙͕̙̗̣̣̹̺͟͠͡ͅè̷̴͍͕̼̦̳̭̹̘͇̫͓͖̫̯͟d͏̵̵̯̥͓̩͍̱̱̲͓̖̟̻̱͎̪͙̭̳̕ͅ ̶̧̬̘̫̩͇̰͙̟̥̮͉̝̝͝͞u̧͙̮̜̺̻̭͜ṕ̸̡̛͓̪̬̖̥̱̦͔͈̼̜̳͈̲͘ớ̛̖̦̦͔̫̼̥̩̪̜͚͕̣̦́͠ͅͅņ̶̥͙̣̯̗͉̱̙ͅ ̢̣̥̻͖̝̳͇̼̬͓͝ͅt̢͕̣̜͕̖̕͘h̰̣̹͕͈̱̠͖̙̥͖̥͢͡e̵̸̴̠̙̣͉̰͜͠ ̷̨̛̖̺̜͙̫͎͍͈̩̬͔̱̟̠ć̶͏̸̴̤͍̬̪̖̹͓͈̙̯̯ḩ̶̢͎͔̭͚̖̠͍̬i̡̯͍̺̞̪̲͖͖͖͇̫͢ͅl̡̡̯͖̼̖͢͞d̶̜͕̘̜͕͢ṛ̷̢̢̧̹̯̭̯̪ͅę̸̭̼̰͖̖̮̗̖͉̞͔̗̘̘͇̭̀͟ṋ̴̪͉͓̫̬̜̲̫̘̙̳̲̤̤̰̼̕;́͏̵͓͚̺͇̟̤̻̦̦̦͡ͅ ̖̖̫̼̙̤͖͚͖̹͇̦̬͈̪̙͙͔͘͠a͠͏̯̪̜̞͍̝̼̰͇̝n̡҉̯̘͙̱͈̦̠͔̪͍͈͕̰ͅḍ̷̢͙͇͍̫̬̰̖̗̝̩͞ͅͅ ̴̡̙̳͔̹̩͖̠̤͕̝i͝҉͙̬̺͎̭͔̤t̫̤͇̻̞̰͕̩̘͖̺̰͢͜͠͞ͅ ̵̸̟̬̜͕̝̼̪̳̯̘̬̱̙̪̦͖̺͠͡i̴̵͖͈̥̹̣̦̙̤̮͚̝̹͓͍̝͔̗͠͝s̵̸͖̣̟̠͚̕͢͜ ̷̧̰̳͎͍̩̰͖̺̖̻̣͙͔͍͟ͅo̶̷̩̭͓̠͙̞̫͎̜̬̮̦̞̯̗̘̜͞ǹ̶̢̦͕̼͔̤͓͕̰̮̭͇̠̠̟̘̪̭͚͟͠ ̛҉̸̡͙̳̫̮̫̻͡ͅỳ̪̱͕͉̪͙̺͢o͈̤̪̕͢͠u̶̶͇̰̹͉̱̮͎͙͔͘͠ŗ̶̞̹̠̼̟͕͡ͅ ̸̶̙̫͉̳̹̹̦͟͢b͡͏̭̳͍̝̣͚̣͡ļ̨̮͇̝̣̭̳͈͔̰͍͇̩͓͎̞̟̻̮ò̡̪̬̳͕͈̲͔̙̺̭͕̼̝̞͈̱́̀o̥͉̯̦̹͔͓̞̳̹̜̜̺̤͜d̶̷̨̳͉͎̤͉͚̥͟ ̴̧̧̝͖̫͙͔̦̭̰͔̠̗̬̳́ţ̷̮̦̘̹͠ͅo̵̷̧̼̭̼̮̩̼ ̢̖̠̥̱̮̬̞̠̟̭͍̦͡l̷̮͚̩̻̜͉̣͓̦͓̪̼̬̤̟̩̝̫̗o̤̖̫͉͔͍̮̭͚̦̠̲̘̝̟͜ͅş̵̸̺̻̣̲̝̫̪͚̬̤̲͈͡ȩ̷҉̗͍̪̬͕̟͖̫͚̲̰̣ ͔͔̥͚̤̫͖͚͉͍͈̮͇͜a̵̛̪͇̭̼͇̥̣̣͎͉̟̻̖͎̜n̡͉̟̟͚͓̙͎̭͉̜͍̫͙̩̜̟̬͚d̵̗̜̻͙̤̦͖̺̰͇̘̻̼́ ̷̶̶̩͖͉̭̦̣̺̳̻̦̝̹̹̩̦͔͎͠ͅý̢҉̨̠̜̠̹̀ͅo҉̴̳̲͇̣̹̦̟̯̠̥͇̭͙͔͞ͅư̸̡̫̯̼̯̣͍̭͇̭̪̟̻̥̪̫͚ ̵̛̛̦̯͙̭̲̕͟w̷̢͕̠̗̤͍͟͝i̡͔̲̱̯̖̪͖̩̟̬̬͕̙͎̼̻̗͞ḽ̨̼̞̪͍̲̘̯͇̠͙̦͎͔̕l̸̶̴̡̜̲̰̻,̷̘̩̩͇̫̠͍̝͓̤̣͎̬̟̪͙͞ ̸̦̩͚͙̝̯̀͟͜͝b̹̩̲͙̀͢e̸͠͏̛͔͉͓͙͉̜͓͙̖̠͎̭͙̖̮ḽ̠̞̠͇͎̪͓̹͎̫͘͟i̛̛͚̩̙͜ͅę̵̤̯͕͚͇̟͍̰̜̙̕͝v̞̞̯̩̗͎͢͡͞ͅę̴̗̯̤̣͔̞͍̝͇̫̦̲̭̰̭̦͟͟͞ ̶̨͕͎̯̥̘̟̰͇̲̼̫̟̀̕͟m̮̦̯̗͜͡e̷̴̬̱͉̝͇̩̭̮̘̮̤̞̤͙͢.͈̘̞̪̗̯̱̟̠͎̖̳͈́͝͝͡ ̴̴̡̩̣̤̣͎̲̮͉̯̻̪͔͎̩͖͎̕
>> No. 192537
File 147939244827.png - (1.78KB , 396x384 , XtSHqkhioscY1BBBzff7Hry27tA6E8g2rKDkAxzQTqQ.png ) [iqdb]
192537
>>192535
Much appreciated~ Now let me delete all the evidence and I will go back to waiting warmly for an update.
>> No. 192548
>>192536
Err. Let me translate, sec...

Welp. That's a little scary.

But... well, Koishi. Koishi Koishi Koishi.

[x] This vote.
>> No. 192552
[X] Convince Mystia!
-[X] But how...?
--[X] Talk of the way the salt balances it!
---[X] Or the pepper! The pepper balances that balance!
----[X] Or the milk! Birds love milk, right?
--[X] Grandma likes it!
>> No. 192555
>>192552
[x] This.

The last one isn't really positive but Renko isn't Renko without shooting herself in the foot a couple of times
>> No. 192569
File 147947390765.jpg - (100.99KB , 850x478 , Is this the fate ahead of you.jpg ) [iqdb]
192569
[x] Convince Mystia!
-[x] But how...?
--[x] Talk of the way the salt balances it!
---[x] Or the pepper! The pepper balances that balance!
-[x] Mom can help make it!
--[x] Your good half can give advice, but ixnay on the urdermay
---[x] Rumiaa can give advice but etovay on eatmay
---[x] Rika can give advice but you'll be too busy being fascinated by her beautiful eye to listen.
---[x] K̡͟oi̛s̶͟͢h̷́͢ can come but i̶͢t̵̶ ̛͟w̧͠iĺ̢҉l̢̧͢ ̵͢ą̶͞l͞ĺ̕ b̛̕e͝͡ ̡i͠n̸̨ v̴͞ai̵n w͞h͏ę̕ǹ̷ ̢t̴͜h̶̵i̕ş͘ ͞p̀a̶҉t̴h͜e̕͞t҉҉i̢͜c̢ ̛il̵̀l͟͟ús̛i͠҉o̷n̴̸ ̢o͟͠f̀ ̛p̡̧e̷̸ac͠e ̴̡ć̵om̡͡e͢s̵̨͡ ̧͢c̷̕͞rá̷s͜͞hi̵͜n̴͡
͘g ̶d͡o̢͠w̢̢͏n͞ ͏oņ͜ ̶y̡͝o̷u͢ŗ ̢̛lo͏̶̨v͠ed̸ ̵͜o̷͞n̴͢e̴̢s͜,͝ ҉̨ ̀͡yơ͜͡u ͢mi̢̢͠se̵͢r̨ą͜bĺ̶e͜ f̛͢ai̡̡͜lu̕r̛e͠͠.҉͝ ̷͝T̸͜h҉͘e̵͝ ̷s̸͟i̛n̸̡̛s͡ ͘͜͡o͘͡f͜ ̡͜th̶e͟ f̶͢a͏͏t͞҉͢h͠ęr̸ ̵͢a̷̕͘r̀́e̷̕҉ ̸͜v̴͟i̢s̶̶i͘͠t̴e̴͡d ́u͟͜p͢͜ơ͠n ҉̢̡t̀he̶͡ ̧̧c̡̡hil͞ḑr͟e͟n̷̕;͜͞ a̷͝nd ̶ì̶̀t̨̛́ ͟i̶̶s͝ ̡o̸͢n̛ ̸ỳ̡͝o͘u̧r͘ ̶͞b͝l̷̛҉ó̷͘o̡͠d̨̨͠ ̢͘t̢̡o lǫs̷̕e̷͡ a͝͠͞n͢d͘͠ ҉͝y҉҉̛o̡̧͞u̡̢ wi҉͢l͠l, ͝͞b̕͞e͏li̶͡e̛͠͡v̵e͘ ͞͏m̨̛ȩ.


— - — - —

Mystia lets out a chirp of confusion. "Salt...? That isn't the—"

"Yeah, and the pepper! It makes them even tastier!"

"But that's not the issue! They're my eggs!"

...Well, that's not that weird. It's like drinking your peri— Okay, you can't imagine that being delicious even with salt and pepper added. Chocolate might work. True, but nobody understands the glory of chocolate. I think I'll kill you last. Wouldn't that be obvious? If you kill me first, how would you even kill anyone? True. I'd lose my puppet. Exactly.

Your mother clears her throat. "Renko, please do not encourage her."

Moving right along, you say, "Then let's make eggs! I promise they'll taste good! I'll even leave out the chocolate and hot peppers~"

"Wait, hot peppe—"

"Fooooood!"

"Rumia, wai—"

"Fooood~!"

Mystia sighs, seeming to have given up hope.

So, ____, how do you make eggs? Eggs, a chocolate bar, some snails, some butterscotch... Never mind. I don't want to kill anyone. They're just snails! But they're cute! When salt is added. Ohhgodno.

Clearing your throat and looking to your mother, you find that she nods as you open your mouth. Okay, one down! "Rumiaa, want to help with cooking?"

She more or less parrots you. "Cooking?"

"Cooking!"

"Cooking!"

"Echo!"

"Echo!"

"Echo!!"

"Ec—!!"

[/i]ECHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![/i]

-5 HP

Okay, that hurt. Sam cleans your ears of blood, but even then you barely can hear over the ringing. Everyone's ears seem to be bleeding after that.

Rumiaa seems to have felt left out, as an ear has formed and begun to leak.

"W-what was that...?"

Satori sighs. "A particularly enthusiastic echo happened to hear you."

Good thing you're about to eat... Man did that ever hurt.

— - — - —

Will Rumia's assistance be enough to bring flavorful insanity to the kitchen? Is Rika's advice on cooking as skillful as her mechanical work, or does she have a taste for elbow grease? And who is that skulking in the shadows, muttering in zalgo-flavored doom?! Find out tomorrow, on... Eastern Tale!
>> No. 192572
Over enthusiastic echoes: they're more likely than you think!
>> No. 192607
File 147957150616.jpg - (179.08KB , 850x628 , What are the odds she can't cook.jpg ) [iqdb]
192607
"So, Rika, can you, uhh... cook?"

You get a pout for your trouble. ...Probably. "Of course I can!" You stare into that massive eye, noticing it reflecting light from the kitchen's lights. Ooh! Shiny!

Satori chuckles. "You do have a taste for rare meats, so it's good to at least ask."

Rika blushes a bit. "Auntie, she doesn't need to know that!" You continue to be distracted by the glowing cat-like eyeball. "Just because I don't cook complicated things doesn't mean I can't!" She's looking at you. You lean forward and peck her eye. "WHATWASTHATFOR??" Her plum-like skin darkens with a blush.

"Alright, so that's everything!" Y̷ǫu ͘s͞ẃe͏ar you̡ h̶éa͠r͏ th͡e̛ m̢o̡st̷ gl҉o͞om͜ and̕ d͝oo͟m s̢ta̧t́em͞ęnts͟, ̧and ̷you͡ feel re͏a̸l̸ly ͝sad,̧ ̧bu͝t you d͜ón̵'̕t̴ no͡t͟ic̴e̸.̵ You rub away the tears in your eyes, trying not to cry about failing Hourai, or your inevitable death or how you'll give in to temptation sooner or later.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP10/20
DT17/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Dripping Tears

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Crying Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic75/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Ask for Mystia's awkward advice!
[ ] Ask for ____'sviolent and strictly vegetarian help!
-[ ] Glare at self in the reflection of Rika's eye when asking.
[ ] Ask for Rumiaa's risky help!
[ ] Ask for Rika's eeeeeeeeye to watch you!
-[ ] Ohh, right, technical help!
[ ] Try not to cry.
-[ ] Cry anyways.
[ ] Continue with just Satori's help!
>> No. 192610
File 147958243624.jpg - (108.80KB , 375x456 , Cry.jpg ) [iqdb]
192610
[x] Ask for your better half violent and strictly vegetarian help!
[x] Remember of what K said
[x] Try not to cry.
-[x] Cry anyway.
>> No. 192612
[X] Ask for Mystia's awkward advice!
>> No. 192626
[x] Ask for Mystia's awkward advice.

Birdy birdy.
>> No. 192658
File 147967231531.png - (89.41KB , 191x306 , How does one cook bird periods best.png ) [iqdb]
192658
[x] Ask for Mystia's awkward advice.

— - — - —

You realize that you've made a terrible mistake! "Mystia, what do you like on your eggs?!"

You earn a squawk for your troubles, while Satori seems amused. "Shells...??"

"Noted!" You'll need to grind the shells into a powder, then. Then she'll love them!

— - — - —

[ ] Ask for Mystia's disturbed help!
[ ] Ask for ____'s violent and strictly vegetarian help!
-[ ] Glare at self in the reflection of Rika's eye when asking.
[ ] Ask for Rumiaa's risky help!
[ ] Ask for Rika's eeeeeeeeye to watch you!
-[ ] Ohh, right, technical help!
[ ] Continue with just Satori's help!

— - — - —

Yes, I realize it's a teeny little thing, but I felt that you guys would want the choice. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

This is the last choice before the cooking is done, so choose carefully~

I was actually shocked at how tiny the update ended up being. Wasn't expecting that.
>> No. 192661
[x] Ask for your shadow's violent and strictly vegetarian help!
-[x] Glare at self in the reflection of Rika's eye when asking.

This is going to be a disaster. Or something good. Who knows?
>> No. 192665
[X] Continue with just Satori's help!
>> No. 192678
[x] Ask for Mystia's disturbed help!

We must prepare them to perfection
>> No. 192702
File 147975211590.jpg - (170.30KB , 850x1005 , She will save this meal.jpg ) [iqdb]
192702
[X] Continue with Satori's help!
[X] Ask for your shadow's violent and strictly vegetarian help!
-[X] Glare at self in the reflection of Rika's eye when asking.
[X] Ask for Mystia's disturbed help!


— - — - —

You look to Rika. Rika looks at you oddly in return. You look at your reflection in her eye. It doesn't quite look like you with all that green. You can help, ____.

Your reflection grins from ear to ear. Ohh?

-1HP

But we're keeping it strictly vegetarian, and I'm not hurting anyone.

Your reflection blinks at you oddly. Then what on Earth are you talking abou— Ohh. Cooking.

You look to Mystia, leaving Rika baffled at why you were glaring at her like that. "Wanna help?"

Mystia stares at you.

She then proceeds to tilt her head. "Chin-chin??"

You shake your head. "No, with cooking!"

"Eggs...?"

"Well, yeah, with help from the voice in my head!"

Mystia tweets with alarm. "While that's fitting, is that really a good ide—"

"Alright, let's do this! What do you guys think we should put on it?" Chocolate. If we don't, it will be far too eggy. Good idea!

Mom chuckles as you rummage through the cupboards for chocolate. "While that may be true, you will find the chocolate in the refrigerator. K̘̺̳̱͉̦͗̊̕͠ơ̡̝̾ͤ̓̿̽ͯ̀͗i̡̛̳̞͇̮̝ͭ̿̇͟s̪̜͇̘̑̔͘͜ͅḫ̠̱͓̠̙͕ͣ̍ȉ̶̶͉̏̉ͨ̋ isn't around often enough to keep it in the cupboards. Also, I suggest to leave out pepper if you intend to add chocolate."

You flip around, landing before the fridge, earning a chuckle from Mom. Opening it, you discover quite a lot of eggs and chocolate. There must be at least 10.76 pounds of chocolate and 47 eggs. We like our chocolate.

Mystia's beak hangs open. Mom scratches her cheek a bit awkwardly. "I do eat other things other than eggs, you realize."

Mystia droops a bit, but Mom scratches behind her owly ears a bit. "Don't worry. I'm sure that, now that Rumia is unsealed, she can help make up the difference. I've been having difficulties since... Okuu set out on her own." The birdly woman leans into Mom's wonderful scritchies. Seriously, those things are dangerous.

To be continued...
>> No. 192703
File 14797537974.jpg - (49.99KB , 428x443 , izYyUPrA4SsBneOhv0jQrMmNyJhTm3BDSAHNzlHfEls.jpg ) [iqdb]
192703
Just where is Okuu? And Orin?
>> No. 192728
File 14798197306.jpg - (177.18KB , 900x675 , It also has a smokestack.jpg ) [iqdb]
192728
Continuing from where we left off...

While Mystia does her job by being a cooing bundle of cute, you and ____ rummage through the fridge, grabbing up 2 pounds of chocolate and 21 eggs.

You think that's a good ratio, so you gently bump the fridge shut with your rear while Sam sucks on the 21st contentedly.

Judging by Mom's big smile, she's a bit indisposed of, leaving just you and your imaaaaagination. I take offense to that. Well, you're a lot like one of those psychotic imaginary friends, right? Hmph.

You always wanted to have a life like in a movie! ...Too bad you got a horror movie.

Heh. And I haven't even had to stab anyone yet. I forgot what this is like

Well, technically you stabbed— Trash doesn't count. ...Ehh? Wait, who's trash?

A clawed hand lands upon your head with an unexpected amount of weight. Looking up, you find Satori to be smiling, obscured slightly by pawlm and claw and satisfied smile. "I see you have gotten things out, little bunny." She pulls out a metal mixing bowl from the cupboards below. "Shall we?"

Rika pouts as cutely as such a mouth and lack of eyebrows will allow. "Auntie, why do you never use the mixer I made...? I know you know that I know that you know how to use it because I know."

And by that you mean it's adorably upset, if only vaguely akin to a pout. But maybe that's why it's so cute?

"I don't quite have the dexterity to easily operate it, as I know you are well aware." She sighs, patting her pretty winged basketball of a niece. "Perhaps Renko would like to?"

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP9/20
DT17/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Bleeding throat

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Happy Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic80/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Use the dangerous-looking mixer!
-[ ] Maybe Mom could use her tentacles arteries!
-[ ] Ask Rika what it does first.
-[ ] Ask Rika what it does after.
[ ] Use the sturdy metal bowl and whisk!
>> No. 192729
>>192703

Some day you shall find that out!
>> No. 192732
[x] Use the dangerous looking mixer
-[x] Ask Rika what it does afterward.

As they say, "Better late than mocha"
>> No. 192743
[X] Use the dangerous-looking mixer!
-[X] Ask Rika what it does first.
>> No. 192755
Called, as it's a tie~
>> No. 192760
File 147992125231.png - (6.75KB , 150x146 , Not an accurate representation.png ) [iqdb]
192760
[x] Use the dangerous looking mixer
-[x] Ask Rika what it does afterward.


— - — - —

"Well, that won't do! We should totally use it!"

Rika's beautiful eye practically glitters in the light, the way it goes so wide only helping in this. The iris, as large as it is, shines in the artificial light like a light bulb. Her sclera is white, like a round field of snow. Her pupil, as large as your entire eye, is like a pool of silky smooth black coffee.

You hate coffee, but you couldn't think of a better descriptor.

"U-umm... Renko...?"

Now, let's see... Where might it be? You begin to rummage under the counter, although Sam seems indisposed of, making it difficult.

"Renko, erm... Eep!"

Ahh, here it is! You pull out the fully tricked out mixing bowl. Seriously, this thing looks built like a tan— Ohh. ...Right, she builds tanks.

"Mmm...?!"

You reel Sam back in, who looks vaguely disappointed while smacking a few sets of lips, but helps regardless.

Looking back, you find Rika's eye looking somehow shinier, and she trembles before you with a pure black blush. She has what looks like an ounce of water welling up under her eye as she stares at you like she's confused and uncertain, yet like she wants to say something.

Huh.

Right, chocolate eggs!

Placing the mixer on the counter, you look over the dials.

— - — - —

[ ] Ohh! It has a convenient chocolate melting setting!
[ ] Mixing! Obviously to be expected.
[ ] Blending might help!
[ ] Broiling? That sounds interesting!
[ ] Grilling? ...Not sure you'd want to use that, but...
[ ] Baking? How many functions does it have?
ப B/o/il/in\g/?? You are not ruining this.
[ ] What happens if you use multiple...?
>> No. 192765
[x] Convenient and oddly specific option for chocolate
-[x] Follow by mixing (for the eggs)

We are too big to fail! Or too flat to..L.. flail...? Well we are something and that's what matters.
>> No. 192768
[X] Mixing! Obviously to be expected.
>> No. 192779
[x] Ohh! It has a convenient chocolate melting setting!

What else do you need?
>> No. 192789
File 148001643728.jpg - (49.54KB , 400x400 , Mom is going d'aww.jpg ) [iqdb]
192789
[x] Convenient and oddly specific option for chocolate
-[x] Follow by mixing (for the eggs)


— - — - —

Chocolate must always come first! Even when you normally put it on after cooking the eggs! Even if you normally are supposed to chop it up before melting it, this is how it must be! Just put it in already, dammit.

You carefully unwrap the bars of chocolate, stealing a brick for yourself as you place the rest in the bowl.

The bowl is downright huge, so space isn't an issue, thankfully.

After the entire bulk of just under two pounds of chocolate is added, you now turn on the melting setting and... ...Well, that was fast. All you heard was a hiss and bit of bubbling to warn you of it being done.

While Mom watches curiously, you next begin breaking the 18 eggs one by one. After you've set aside the 17 eggshells, you turn mixing on, and you're left with eggy chocolate sauce.

...Somehow you're not sure if this was done right. It reminds you more of brownie mix or cake batter than anything.

— - — - —

[ ] Change of plans!
-[ ] Cake!
-[ ] Brownies!
-[ ] Getting upset!
-[ ] Write-in!
[ ] Heeeelp!
-[ ] But who? Write-in!
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192791
[x] Change of plans
-[x] Brownies
--[x] Add butter, flour and sugar

FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE. I'LL MIX IT, AND WE'LL DO IT LIVE.

FUCKING THING IS DELICIOUS.
>> No. 192797
[x] Change of plans
-[x] Brownies
--[x] Add butter, flour and sugar
[x] Heeelp!
- [x] Taaank!

Let's get Rika in on this Brownie Action!
>> No. 192802
File 148003656254.jpg - (221.09KB , 716x899 , This is how I feel.jpg ) [iqdb]
192802
The story just hit its 150th update! Forgot to say.
>> No. 192804
[x] Change of plans
-[x] Brownies
--[x] Add butter, flour and sugar
[x] Heeelp!
- [x] Taaank!

Perhaps there are more settings!
>> No. 192814
File 148007078968.jpg - (1.94MB , 5440x4080 , brownies.jpg ) [iqdb]
192814
[x] Change of plans
-[x] Brownies
--[x] Add butter, flour and sugar
[x] Heeelp!
- [x] Taaank!

Fuck you anon, now I'm hungry
>> No. 192815
File 148007785682.jpg - (11.65KB , 480x360 , hqdefault.jpg ) [iqdb]
192815
>>192802
That is delicious!
>> No. 192820
File 148011006371.png - (278.61KB , 893x570 , You have special eyes.png ) [iqdb]
192820
[x] Change of plans
-[x] Brownies
--[x] Add butter, flour and sugar
[x] Heeelp!
- [x] Taaank!


— - — - —

"Rika, I need heeeelp!" Your mother looks to be enjoying herself, oddly enough.

Your girlfriend blinks in surprise. "E-ehh? You looked to be doing just fine? Did it mix too slow? Too fast? Did something break? I don't smell fire, so I don't think it caught fire... Was there rust? There shouldn't be, but with sitting so long, mayb—"

"No, I screwed up..." You give her your best sad pout.

"...Ohh. Well, alright? Erm..."

"Let's make Brownies!"

"Ahh." Rika scratches her head with the barb on her wing. "Well, alright."

You head on over for the fridge, grabbing some butter. In the cabinets you find flour and sugar. And, before long, you have them all together on the counter. You've never made brownies from scratch before... Hmm...

Satori chimes in, "Well, I've never made quite so much, but I believe I can figure out the measurements."

You tap your lip. "What are the normal measurements?"

"1⁄2 cup of melted butter, 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 eggs, 3⁄4 cup flour, 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda, 1 cup chocolate"

"Then we multiply by 8.5, going by number of eggs Sam didn't eat, and a cup of chocolate is 6.2 oz, meaning, ignoring the brick, we have 5 cups 1.55 oz chocolate in there. With each bar being 1.55 oz, and 12 bricks, that means that the one brick was .13 oz, making the chocolate in the bowl instead be 5 cups 1.42 oz"

— - — - —

[ ] How much more of each ingredient will be needed?
-[ ] Write-in
[ ] Use a lifeline!
-[ ] But who...?
>> No. 192824
[x] Use a lifeline!
-[x] Rika!
>> No. 192832
Let's see, 17 eggs in, then? Need 8.5 cups of chocolate. we have 5.1775 cups so far, so only 3.3225 are left. Rounding for realism…

[x] How much more:
[x] 4 1/4 cups melted butter
[x] 12 3/4 cups sugar
[x] 4 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
[x] 6 1/3 cups flour
[x] 4 1/4 cups cocoa powder
[x] 2 1/8 teaspoons salt
[x] 2 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
[x] 3 1/3 cups chocolate
>> No. 192843
[x]>>192832
I hope mathematician anon is right, but I'm too lazy to actually check
>> No. 192847
>>192843
Nope. I messed up; the author is mixing up ounces mass (6.2 oz mass) and ounces volume (8 oz in a cup), so I screwed up in my initial calculation. (It's listed as 5 cups 1.42 oz, but that's oz mass. It should be 5 cups 1.83 oz to make the units consistent.)

So, to whit, that means that we need 0.271 cups more, not 0.323. So a quarter cup, roughly, not a third. (not that the difference would be too major)

>>192832
Change the last one to
[x] 3 1/4 cups chocolate
>> No. 192850
File 148020104329.jpg - (28.06KB , 290x290 , I'm not making brownies just for a pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
192850
[x] 4 1/4 cups melted butter
[x] 12 3/4 cups sugar
[x] 4 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
[x] 6 1/3 cups flour
[x] 4 1/4 cups cocoa powder
[x] 2 1/8 teaspoons salt
[x] 2 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
[x] 3 therightamount/afullcup cups chocolate.


— - — - —

You receive a ruffle for your efforts. "Very good, little bunny." She looks quite pleased.

You're slightly disappointed scritchies aren't hadohhyesthatisverygood.

Smiling down at you, Satori replies, "Alright, let's get to this." Mom begins pulling down various things. Vanilla, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. "Now, thankfully those are both wet ingredients, making this simple enough." Next, she gets out a couple 8x8 cake tray. "I think baking two sheets of brownies will do for now, but mixing it all will be fine." She smacks Sam away from the bowl. "First, we need to grease the pans." She takes out an unlabeled aerosol spray, and begins coating the two pans. "Next, melting butter." She begins extracting quite a lot of butter, coming out to 4.2500 cups, which just kind of... liquefies in the bowl.

Man, Mom's a magician of the Kitchen!

Ruffling your head again, and swatting Sam away from the butter, she continues, "Now, next we combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder." She takes a large whisk and begins combining them in a bowl. Her motions are gentle yet deliberate. Fast yet not so fast that they make a mess. "Next, the melted butter, vanilla extract and sugar." She measures out each ingredient exactly, and combines them as well, whisking them slower but no less easily. "normally I'd add the eggs one at a time, and not quite so many, but as it is, they are a bit indisposed of."

You droop along with Sam.

"As such, while it shouldn't cause any terrible issues, I'll have to change things just a tad." She begins stirring the sugar mixture into the eggy chocolate paste, and after that gradually adding in the flour mixture. Soon, all the ingredients are together and the batter seems ready. "Now, if you do this by oven, you should preheat it for 350 degrees, but as it stands, I do things differently." She begins pouring the batter into the two pans, which, sure enough, comes to 1/8.5th of the total.

Kissing your forehead, she comments, "Thank you for helping with measurements, Renko. Your eyes did so better than I."

And then the trays catch fire!

...Is this supposed to happen...?

— - — - —

[ ] Write-in

— - — - —

This is the recipe I ended up going with. While it's not quite done as instructed, I was skimming for one I felt would work. They didn't say chocolate chips in the ingredients, only chocolate, so I suppose that's my bad.

http://www.food.com/recipe/best-gooey-brownie-recipe-ever-498662
>> No. 192853
[x] JUST AS PLANNED
-[x] It is just a flambe! A brownie flambe!
--[x] That's a thing, right?
>> No. 192860
Could use votes.
>> No. 192862
>>192853

This guys vote? Add another.
>> No. 192866
>>192860
Come on, it's a weekend, I want to sleep all day!

Okay, I'll vote

[x] PANIC
-[x] Run around in circles until the situation resolves itself.

Hijinks will continue until morale improves.
>> No. 192872
[x] JUST AS PLANNED
-[x] It is just a flambe! A brownie flambe!
--[x] That's a thing, right?
>> No. 192879
File 148028669718.jpg - (108.26KB , 500x333 , Here's hoping this isn't the result.jpg ) [iqdb]
192879
[x] JUST AS PLANNED
-[x] It is just a flambe! A brownie flambe!
--[x] That's a thing, right?


— - — - —

You... were most certainly planning for this to happen! Yes, all as it should be! It shall be the greatest brownie flambe ever! The fools! They said it couldn't be done, but you intentionally, and knowingly, showed them! Your name shall go down in history as, err... The one that did this...? Whatever you did!

Snickering, Satori replies, "Actually, it's just fire magic, little bunny."

Ohh.

— - — - —

[ ] Flirt!
-[ ] Your date!
-[ ] Not your date!
--[ ] Mystia!
--[ ] Rumiaa!
--[ ] ____!
--[ ] Mom!
---Get scolded!
----[ ] Feel bad!
-----[ ] Do it again later anyways!
[ ] Time passing write-in!
>> No. 192886
[x] Flirt
-[x] With your date

Eye see you an eye togheter.

What you seeing, good lookin'?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

From which heaven did you fly from?

You're pretty good with machines. Don't you think that having both beauty and brains are unfair for the rest of us?

I'm a bit weird and really lack focus, but I honestly want to make this work.

I'm cursed and in a land full of people trying to kill and/or rape me. But I'd come here again if it meant being with you again.

Okay, these jokes are turning too real. I guess I'll stop it here.
>> No. 192889
[x] Flirt
-[x] With your date
--[x] And any other targets of opportunity!

Renko, you may fire at will!
>> No. 192899
[x] Flirt
-[x] With your date


— - — - —

You look to Rika, giving her your best grin, double finger-gun point and wink.

She looks at you oddly, though her face does darken.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together!" She just stares, Satori having been snickering since half way through. "Err... I like what I see?" Her lipless mouth flattens, screwing up a bit as it begins to wriggle. "You, uhh... I like your eye?"

Her silence fills you with nervousness!

— - — - —

[ ] Keep going.
[ ] Flirt! Write-in
[ ] Flirt harder!
-[ ] Get embarassed!
[ ] Check on brownies!

— - — - —

Wasn't quite sure what to do with the option, as eye puns are hard.
>> No. 192905
[x] Flirt harder!
-[x] Get embarrassed!
--[x] Distract everyone by talking about the weather despite the fact that you're inside a house, underground and in what amounts to another dimension.
>> No. 192906
[X] Check on brownies!
>> No. 192910
[x] Flirt harder!
-[x] Get embarrassed!
--[x] Distract everyone by talking about the weather despite the fact that you're inside a house, underground and in what amounts to another dimension.

Weather... Weather never changes.
>> No. 192915
[x] Flirt harder!
-[x] Get embarrassed!
--[x] Distract everyone by talking about the weather despite the fact that you're inside a house, underground and in what amounts to another dimension.

— - — - —

"You have the best eye ever! It's like it practically glitters in the light when it goes wide! The iris, as large as it is, is practically reflective! Your sclera is, uhh... white! Like snow...? And, erm... your... your pupil is as big as my entire eye, and it's like a pool of silky smooth coffee as dark as the night!" Your face starts heating up as you add, "I, uhh... I hate coffee, but I couldn't think of a better descriptor."

Rika is stunned to the point of silently blushing as you both fidget awkwardly. Her wing claws poke together a bit as she averts her massive gaze from your person. At the same time, you tug at your collar.

Your embarrassment reaching a breaking point, you quickly blurt out, "I know we're inside, and underground and I think in another dimension or something, but it's really nice weather we're having isn't it??"

You get plenty of odd looks, Rika's flushed one included.

Satori chimes in, "The brownies are ready."

— - — - —

[ ] Woo! Brownies!
-[ ] Ohhgodthey'restillhot!
--[ ] Nottomentiononfire!
---[ ] Wind magic them cool! -1 DT
---[ ] Equip Frozen Stick!
----[ ] Ice magic them cool! -5 DT
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 192921
[X] Woo! Brownies!
>> No. 192922
[X] Hot!
-[x] Wind magic, cool my portion, and only my portion down! - 1 DT

Wouldn't want to ruin the others if (when) our magic fails
>> No. 192945
[X] Hot!
-[x] Wind magic, cool my portion, and only my portion down! - 1 DT

This sounds fair enough.
>> No. 192948
>>192922
Magic training? Say it isn't so!

[X] Hot!
-[x] Wind magic, cool my portion, and only my portion down! - 1 DT
>> No. 192968
File 148053904559.png - (6.17KB , 200x200 , It's finally over finallyyyyyyyyy.png ) [iqdb]
192968
[X] Hot!
-[x] Wind magic, cool my portion, and only my portion down! - 1 DT


— - — - —

Brownies! Oww. ...Brownies, how could you... You trusted them, and what did they do...? Chuckling at your melodramatic antics, Mom says, "Perhaps we should let them cool."

Ohh.

Right.

...That would probably be smart, wouldn't it. But wait! You have magic!

Satori chuckles. "That you do, don't you?" Knowing what it is you want, she puts out the flames and begins very, very carefully cutting the still hot brownie. Sure, she touches the hot pan, but she is gentle with them. "I think this would be fine practice, but control is difficult to such a degree. It would be simpler to do so to an already separate piece."

Soon enough she sets the gooey brownie on the plate. Your mouth waters at its fresh baked scent, and Mom bats Sam away from it idly.

You ready your fan.

— - — - —

[ ] Slightly cool.
[ ] Cool.
[ ] Very cool.
[ ] Extremely cool.
[ ] Too hard!
-[ ] Catch the brownies! Their deliciousness demands it!
>> No. 192972
[X] Slightly cool.
>> No. 192976
File 148054375490.jpg - (70.56KB , 900x580 , symmetra_by_nraza-d8718ua.jpg ) [iqdb]
192976
[x] Slightly cool

Perfect.
Harmony.
>> No. 192996
[x] Slightly cool.
-[x] But in an extremely cool manner.
>> No. 193002
[x] Slightly cool

— - — - —

You very, very gently flap the fan, generating a gentle breeze of fresh air.

...The air is still shimmering with heat, but the brownies look more comfortable at the very least.

— - — - —

[ ] Slightly cool.
[ ] Cool.
[ ] Very cool.
[ ] Extremely cool.
[ ] Too hard!
-[ ] Catch the brownies! Their deliciousness demands it!

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be this short.
>> No. 193003
[x] Cool.
-[x] Use magic for fuck's sake.

Not the way I was expecting the fan to be used, that's for sure.
>> No. 193041
>>193003
Ehhh

Good enough

[x] This
>> No. 193056
Ohh, right. Forgot to list the -1 DT from the magic usage.
>> No. 193062
File 14809892083.jpg - (504.25KB , 1248x832 , Oddly unsettling.jpg ) [iqdb]
193062
[x] Cool.
-[x] Use magic for fuck's sake.


— - — - —

You feel the universe getting testy with you! It fills you with nervousness!

You flap your fan a bit more than the last time, trying to cool it a moderate amount.

The heat shimmers leave it just a bit, and it seems sad to see them go. You feel a little bad now, but with this it might sooner be ready to eat.

-1DT

— - — - —

[ ] Take a bite!
[ ] A nibble will do!
[ ] Just lick it!
[ ] Slightly cool.
[ ] Cool.
[ ] Very cool.
[ ] Extremely cool.
[ ] Too hard!
-[ ] Catch the brownies! Their deliciousness demands it!
>> No. 193066
>>193056
What? That wasn't magic, that was using a goddamn fan the way it is supposed to. That's like throwing a rock and calling it a "Magic Stone" spell or something as ridiculous.

[x] Take a bite!

Our second wind!
>> No. 193067
>>193066

Look on the bright side; at least we didn't go through a Pebble Dance equivalent.

[x] Just lick it!
>> No. 193074
>>193066

If it were a magic rock, one could most certainly do as such.

In fact, that's not a bad idea.

Still, we're using wind magic. What do you expect, an explosion of bullets? That doesn't sound compatible with eating our newest love interest, only brutalizing her beyond recognition.
>> No. 193116
>>193074
Oh, I didn't catch the edit. Yeah, I understand that magic is not flashy, but you described her moving the fan from one side to the other and it sending a very very slight breeze; with no DT damage to boot. What am I supposed to think?
>> No. 193149
File 148124804154.png - (363.35KB , 750x600 , Is this how it is.png ) [iqdb]
193149
[X] Just lick it!
[X] Take a bite!


— - — - —

You lean in close, supporting yourself with your offhand.

You give your steaming brownie a lick. It tastes like mild burning!

-2 HP

In that same moment, Sam takes a nice, big bite, a good quarter of the large brownie missing.

+10HP

Ohh, it's so delicious~ The way the gooey, melted chocolate oozes from the center. The moist insides, the perfectly crunchy crust and way it all comes together in such a small package... You aren't sure how the chocolate went to the center, but you love it regardless.

You thought that Mom's burnt cooking was incredible, but this is just...

Blushing a bit, Satori replies, "Actually, it's not quite this good normally. It was your eyes that made it exactly as I intended it to be. It's just not easy to measure when I have to try not to break the measuring cup or avoid causing a mess with the flour. I used to have pets around to help with that, but, well..." But she looked like she had an easy time, didn't she? Mystia tweets a little, earning a smile from Satori. "Well... if you insist." She proceeded to rub the bird's head, whose eyes flutter shut. After a bit, the hand is removed, Satori smiling a bit. "Sorry. I know you don't like being treated like a pet." Your mother scratches her cheek with a claw. "Even after so long, I have trouble not treating others that way."

Meanwhile Rumia happily opens her jaw impossibly wide, sliding one of the brownie trays in her mouth. Soon after, an empty tray pops back out, being set vaguely close to the sink. She looks a bit fearful of it, oddly enough.

You now better understand why two were made, you feel.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP18/20
DT16/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Dripping blood

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Chewing Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic80/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Try to cool the rest! 1DT
-[ ] But use ice magic! 5DT
[ ] Just wait for them to cool while Sam makes you enjoy yourself.
>> No. 193150
[X] Try to cool the rest! 1DT
>> No. 193151
[x] Try to cool the rest! 1DT
>> No. 193177
[x] Try to cool the rest! 1DT

No need to be as cool as ice~
>> No. 193178
File 148145563963.jpg - (35.43KB , 475x275 , Hot or not.jpg ) [iqdb]
193178
[x] Try to cool the rest! 1DT

— - — - —

-1DT

Let's see... Going by what you just did to cool the one brownie, and how this is 6x as much brownie, along with the hot pan...

Ahh, this seems like too much work after all that math.

You flap your fan moderately more vigorously than before! Wispy green zephyrs leave the fan with every swing, slowly fading back into ordinary air. They do smack into the brownie occasionally, but it doesn't really do much harm.

If only you could see heat signatures...

— - — - —

[ ] Wait...
-[ ] Can't you see heat signatures?
--[ ] This feels a little silly that you aren't using that!
---[ ] How could you forget the only vaguely touched on new ability you apparently have, after all?
-[ ] You should swing a bit longer. -1DT
[ ] Write-in!
>> No. 193180
[x] Wait...
-[x] Can't you see heat signatures?
--[x] This feels a little silly that you aren't using that!
---[x] How could you forget the only vaguely touched on new ability you apparently have, after all?

Wait, what? I know she can kill monsters with her optic blasts but could she so do this as well? Time to re read the story.
>> No. 193189
[x] Use your supernatural powers
-[x] Be careful where you aim that though.
Remember, remember, the ninth of September.
>> No. 193223
File 148188710275.jpg - (60.49KB , 850x850 , I ate too many people and now I have a mess!.jpg ) [iqdb]
193223
Give me a few days to get things straight.

In other news, yesterday was my birthday. It was vaguely depressing!
>> No. 193225
>>193223
Merry Christmas!

Vaguely depressing is better than completely depressing I guess. Just do what I did and realize that the world is divided on two types:

A- Those who need human company to be happy.

B- Those who have fooled themselves into believing they don't belong to A.
>> No. 193274
I'm going to take a nap that may last longer than I intend. Afterwards, I shall give you what you have been forced to wait for. Sorry about the delays on all fronts!
>> No. 193275
File 148221724880.png - (1.37MB , 705x1203 , No soldiers were harmed in this update.png ) [iqdb]
193275
[x] Wait...
-[x] Can't you see heat signatures?
--[x] This feels a little silly that you aren't using that!
---[x] How could you forget the only vaguely touched on new ability you apparently have, after all?


— - — - —

Ohh.

Ohh, right.

Your eyes can do new stuff, can't they. How could you forget that? It's like that time with, well... pretty much any other eye power, for the most part.

At least you're consistent.

You avert your eyes from the brownies, and turn on the laser vis— Wait, no, wrong type of heat vision. You see the world from a new angle!

It's very colorful.

— - — - —

[ ] Trippy!
[ ] This is so weird...
[ ] You're getting a bit of a headache...
[ ] Look at...
-[ ] Brownies!
-[ ] Satori!
-[ ] Yourself!
-[ ] Mystia!
-[ ] Rumia!
-[ ] T̵̵̨̀ḩ̕͜e̵̵͜͜͞ ̨͢h̵̵͞͡͝ǫ͟͟t ͠͡a̡̢̕͟r̨͢ȩ̨̕͠͏a̶̡͘͟͞ ̛͢͜͟o̵̧̢̢f̴͏ ͘͜a̴̴̧i͏̴̷͘r̵͠͠!
-[ ] Write-in
>> No. 193276
[x] Look at
-[x] Brownies
-[x] Yourself (use a mirror you dufus)
>> No. 193278
[x] Look at...
-[x] All the things!

Might as well get a good look at everything.
>> No. 193280
[X] Look at...
-[X] Brownies!
>> No. 193326
File 148271278078.png - (112.14KB , 449x737 , Have an art anyways.png ) [iqdb]
193326
[x] Look at
-[x] Brownies
-[x] Yourself


— - — - —

Your first order of business is obvious. You look to your hand, finding it to be surprisingly war— Wait, no, that's Sam. Sam is a practically tepid 103.6 degrees. Fahrenheit, of course, as the author will no doubt mess up sooner or later if they did otherwise.

You look to your other, far less sticky and cute, hand. While Sam wags with joy at the compliment, you find that your fingers are surprisingly chilly at the tips. Not freezing or anything, but they are thin little things compared to Mom's toasty oven mitts. "Little bunny, they are hardly oven mitts." She lets out a sigh. "Oven mitts have no fingers." Then they're like super oven mitts! "Well... that might be better, but..." She scratches her cheek, chuckling a bit. "Still, they don't have claws, either." Best oven mitts! Extra grip! Big and warm and pretty and fluffy and soft and rosy and—

Rika looks at you oddly, "What are you doing...? Your eyes are glowing."

"They are?!" You reach into your handy dandy pocket of convenience, retrieving a hand mirror. You've long since learnt not to question how this or that fits in it. Or that it still works just fine while you're not even wearing said handy dandy pocket! ...You also can't help but look at yourself funny as you realize just how hot you are. Not as hot as mom, but... For as chilly as the air is around you is, you're only the faintest bit chilly around the edges, as if it's clinging to you with less that what you'd normally see.

Then again, it's not often you gain infrared vision.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, see a psychedelic version of yourself. Looking to the brownies, you see much the same. "Cooooool!"

Satori corrects, "Hot."

You snicker a bit at her words. Still, if you can see heat, you can easily cool things accurately!

Pulling out your fan, you look to the toasty brownies.

— - — - —

[ ] W̴͢h͢͟͢y̴ ̢͘i̕҉̛s̸̸ ̶̶͜a̴͟ ̡t̨͝h͟͞ir̴̸͝d̛̀ nơ̧w͜ ̶mi͟͝͝s͏͝s͏͜i͞n̴g̨̕?̸̀ ̸̢W̴h̴́y͜ ̸̵̧í̵s̶̨͠ ̷͞t̛͞h̨́̀e͞r̢͝ę̷ ҉̸̷bl̢ǫ͝o͜͢d͏̨ l͟i̕ņi̧͠ǹ́g ͝th̕e ͜ç̛u̢t̸̷?̕?̧̕
[ ] Cool the brownies with wind! 1DT
[ ] Cool the brownies with ice! 5DT
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 193328
[x] Cool the brownies with wind! 1DT

Let's master wind first.
>> No. 193330
[X] Cool the brownies with wind! 1DT
>> No. 193396
File 148341076112.png - (263.91KB , 700x900 , It isn't easy to tell what she's feeling.png ) [iqdb]
193396
[x] Cool the brownies with wind! 1DT

— - — - —

You flourish the fan, thinking you have a general idea of how much to do it!

-1 DT

The brownies slide a bit on the smooth countertop, causing you to chuckle a bit nervously. Any harder and they may have bounced off the wall and hit you in the face...

Satori chuckles with far less nervousness. "Perhaps it might have, little bunny. Still, let me fix this just a bit." Wi͝t̡͠h̵̵ ҉à t̕͟h̵͠r̀͘ob͞ ̶̨́ó͝f ͜h̷̡͘e̴̶r̶͘ ͢͏è̷͞y͝҉̨e҉̵,̷͡ ̧̀͠a̛̛ ̵͜͠m̷͟o̡̕m͘e̴͠n̡t̸̨͡ ̵̶ĺ͝a̸͠t̀e͢r̀̀ ̵a̶̛͘ ̴͞s͟͡t̨̢r̷ȩ́ak̢ ͟ǫ̵̀f̴̀ ̵r̡͏aẃ͝͞ ̡fǫ̷̀r͘c̕e͢͡ s̡҉҉l̢̡͝a̵͟m͢s͟͡ ̴͢͡do͜w̴͝n̷ on ̕͘t̛͡h͟e̸ ̶͞t̕r͝a͏̷y̡,̛͜ ͟҉̡a̡̛n̷d̶͝ ͘͏t̕͘h͟͏e̷͡͞ ̴b̕l͢o̴͝o̢͝d̡-̴̡ç͟͡o҉v͞e̢̕͡r̴̛ęd̷ ̸̶̨s͡e͏̶̨g̶͜me͏͝n͟t̵̶ ͟͠i̕͢s̶ ̢͢m̷͜͝o͢͞͏r̛͘e̷̸͘ ̸̕ò̴̷r̷̡͞ ̴l̕҉e̸͜ss͏̢ ̶̸̨s̸͝è̛͜pa̧ŕ̸̶ą̵t̨éd̴̢͜ ͞a͠͝͏ņd̡͟͏ ̀s͘ḩè̛ ̢̢t̷̀os̸s̨͜e͝s ̴̢͢i̛͢t̶̶ ̢͡o̧v͜ȩŗ̶ ̡̢t̵͞o̡ ̀́R҉um͘͢͞í̀à̸̛.̴

R͜͞u͡m̨͜i̷à͟ ҉r̨̧͞e̛͘l̷̨ís̴̀͢ḩ͟e͘͝ş ͏t̀̕h͝ȩ̷͜ ̴͢҉m̨̛̛e̷͜a̵̸̢ĺ,́ ̸̧c̷͏h̛͏̧i̢͟͞rp̀͡iǹ̛ǵ̡͝ ́͜t̸̡h̛aņ̴k̴̨f̵u̶l͢͝ĺỳ͞͏.̨͡

Did the brownies just lose a fraction of an inch along the edges, or was it just you? You get a ruffle for your troubles. "Little bunny, perhaps there are more pressing matters than worrying over small details?" You can't help but lean into the big hand, all but purring. Satori has a melancholy look on her face as she releases you. "It's time that we dig in, hmm?"

Satori's eye throbs.

A series of streaks of force slam into the tray, separating the slices quite well.

There's enough for everyone twice over, ignoring Rumia, who had a tray to herself. Lucky...

You do notice that, while Rika and Mom take a piece, Mystia looks hesitant and vaguely disturbed.

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP18/20
DT14/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Dripping blood

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Beautiful Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Wagging Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic90/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

[ ] Obviously she wishes she could cut things with a throbbing eyeball.
[ ] Obviously she wishes she had fans like yours.
[ ] Obviously she wishes she had an entire tray to her own! Make more!
[ ] Ask mom what's wrong.
[ ] Ask Rika what's wrong.
[ ] Ask ____ what's wrong.
[ ] Ask Ko̶i͡҉̕s͏̴̷hi̢͘ what's wrong.















Ask Mystia what's wrong.
-[ ] B͞͏ut ̸̢t̛͝h̢̕͘a͜t̨͠'̶̧s b̧̛ǫ̛r̨̀i̡ǹ̕͏g.̕.̢͠͝.̶̧
>> No. 193401
[X] Ask mom what's wrong.
>> No. 193407
[x] Ask Mystia what's wrong

Is it the dripping blood? A friend of hers was attacked with force attacks? Our quickly improving wind expertise reminded her of something?
>> No. 193432
[x] Ask Mystia what's wrong

For reasons stated above; Also, because birdie.
>> No. 193469
File 148373819657.jpg - (37.28KB , 480x600 , they look surprisingly like chicken eggs.jpg ) [iqdb]
193469
[x] Ask Mystia what's wrong

— - — - —

You have to get to the bottom of this, and you will do it the only way you know how. It may be suicidal, but you did feed Rumiaa your arm and look at how well that turned out! As such, you just need to put baaaaaaareasts to the wall.

Shuddering, you ask, "Everything alright, Mystia?"

Her owlish look of horror is broken, Mystia finally blinks, looking to you. "Yeah, it's... nothing. I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine..."

She gives you what you think is a birdy flat stare, though she could just be constipated for all you know. Or smiling. "You're feeding me my eggs."

"And they're delicious."

"Th-that's not the..."

"Can't you at least try them?"

"How do you keep not listening to me when I'm speaking your language??" She's looking vaguely upset. Sam droops, having gotten the message you apparently missed.

"Pleaaaaase?" You give your best puppy eyes.

She stares a while more, before finally sighing. "...Why do you want me to eat my young?"

"Ehh? The eggs are empty though, aren't they? If anything, isn't it more like eating an extremely delicious peri..." You get a bit green at the thought. "...I kind of get it, but would it really hurt to at least try it?"

Mystia stares at you a bit dryly. Maybe. "I just don't get why people like their flavor so much..." She sighs a bit.

— - — - —

[ ] How do you convince her to try it? Write-in!
[ ] Respect her decision, brownies be damned.
-[ ] No matter how deliciously gooey they are.
--[ ] Or how they melt in your mouth.
---[ ] Or the way they are so wonderfully moist.
----[ ] Or the cute bird that helped make it all possible.
-----[ ] And how thankful you are that she lays eggs.
------[ ] Or how you wonder where they come from due to monster anatomy.
[ ] Ask for help from...
>> No. 193472
[X] Respect her decision, brownies be damned.
>> No. 193480
[x] How do you convince her to try it?
-[x] These are unfertilized eggs, right? We talked about this!
If they aren't or she still finds it weird..
[x] Respect her decision, brownies be damned.
>> No. 193492
File 148403988997.jpg - (113.70KB , 850x1098 , mmgrnnawribinnabit.jpg ) [iqdb]
193492
Alright! My energy levels aren't quite critical today! After I mess with that pile of dishes, I'll see if I have energy enough to tackle this here pile of stories!

Oops, forgot to post this. And, of course, after I get back, I'm on E again.

I swear I must have a fuel leak or something...
>> No. 193494
File 148405681912.jpg - (132.14KB , 736x1104 , My screen is wet now.jpg ) [iqdb]
193494
[X] Respect her decision, brownies be damned.

— - — - —

Your eyes turn downcast. "If that's what you think is best..." Kill her. ...No? She won't even try the best brownies ever. I'm sure she would if only she knew. Knew of their splendor. Knew of the their rich chocolate center, and the way it oozes out. Knew their perfect moistness and their perfect crunch. Their perfect flavor and their perfect texture, cooked into the perfect brownie. Okay, never mind killing her, just eat another — you're making me hungry! But that's hers! Do it or I make chicken pot pie. Mystia isn't a chicken. Her coloration is like a weird sparrow.

A really weird sparrow.

Distracting you with a brownie thrown at your face, which you successfully catch in your mouth, Satori offers, "By one of two and a half chocolate lovers in the room's reviews, they have a splendor beyond any other sweet likened to them. They've a center of gooey chocolate, which I might add is made from milk and beans, not anything of a feathered sort. It's a darker chocolate, so it's sweet but not too terribly so, and also quite rich — enough so that the taste of egg is completely masked. They're moist and yet crunchy on the outside, due to the chocolate within, not to mention their nature as a brownie. They've also a dense, squishy texture, which while not necessarily an appealing thing to refer to food as actually i—"

"Just give me the stupid thing."

Whether by appeal or persistence, Mom has succeeded where you fell to her distaste!

Seems Mom's taking the date seriously after all... "Ohh, hush, little bunny." Satori's blushing just a bit. "If you go to the trouble of playing matchmaker, even if to such a strange number and at the same time, I should at least do my best, right?" She ruffles your hair before heading over to the tray. She takes a cube — it seems she diced the remainder — and offers it to Mystia.

Mystia gulps. Is her expression that of distaste or abject horror? You're starting to think she simply doesn't do facial expressions.

Satori places the cube to the bird's beak.

After a moment, beak meets tender baked good, removing a third and a half of the tenth of a quarter of the tray.

You should probably figure out how to make your eyes stop at some point, on that note.

Both surprisingly and unsurprisingly, chewing isn't much on the menu. She simply rears her head back and starts sliding it down her throat.

The room watches in wait. You could probably hear a pin drop if you listened closely, even as cliche as it is.

To be continued...
>> No. 193497
File 148412685679.png - (225.79KB , 600x750 , Obviously this is the end in sight.png ) [iqdb]
193497
The silence breaks, Mystia eyeing the remainder of the cube. "It's... good."

You give a whoop of joy! She can live. See? Told you s— For now. What does someone have to do to please you?? Die. Something easier? Not live. You're being oddly curt for you.

...Hello?

You sigh, though you can't help but smile as you watch Mystia eating from Mom's hand. It reminds you a bit of a pet. The way Mom is rubbing her head also helps that appearance.

You know, now that you think about it... "Little bunny?" Distracted from your potentially concerning thoughts, you look to Mom. "Would you like more?" She's offering a cube to you as well. Sam, of course, just wigglingly wags with glee, wanting the treat.

— - — - —

[ ] There is absolutely nothing wrong with being treated like a pet.
[ ] This is obviously just what normal families are like!
-[ ] Or maybe just monster ones.
[ ] Why is she treating you like a pet?
[ ] Eat the brownie cube without complaint.
>> No. 193499
[x] Why is she treating you like a pet?
>> No. 193500
[x] Why is she treating you like a pet?
>> No. 193503
[X] There is absolutely nothing wrong with being treated like a pet.
>> No. 193504
[x] This is obviously just what normal families are like!
-[x] Or maybe just monster ones.
On that note, with her mother and grandmother... what kind of family did she had growing up? Not a good one, I bet.
>> No. 193524
File 148439345872.png - (621.76KB , 786x976 , Eye up here buddy.png ) [iqdb]
193524
[x] Why is she treating you like a pet?

— - — - —

Your mother sighs, simply answering, "I suppose it is simply what I'm used to, little bunny. It's been a long time since I had direct family to speak to. The closest is Rika, and she and I both know that we are only related in the most minor of ways."

Rika makes a frown, or maybe a grimace. "Sorry, Auntie. ...It's lonely down here, and I guess I do stay in my workshop most of the time." She taps the sharp points of her wings together nervously, or perhaps threateningly in the most cute of ways. "...Would you... prefer if I maybe spend more time up here? I know that, umm... I don't quite fit what you want, but I'm willing to at least keep you company the best I can.

Satori seems just a tad stunned, even if she no doubt knew what Rika was planning to say far in advance. "Of course you may. This place is empty save for myself, and, at its size, it's a waste to not use it. I did offer you set your lab up here, you know."

Rika averts that big, beautiful eye of hers. "Then... I guess I'll consider that a bit more this time." She gives an all too sharp grin. She looks either happy or in pain. "Thank you."

You do eat the cube out of Satori's hand anyways, however. So long as she understands that treating people like pets might not be the best idea, you're happy. You earn a chuckle from the mind reader, followed by a peck on the forehead. "You're a good child, Renko. Never stop."

You think that this date is winding down, not that it was all that dateish.

Probably.

How do you go about ending it?

— - — - —

[ ] Kiss!
[ ] Hug!
[ ] Handshake?
[ ] What would Grandma do...?
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 193528
[X] Hug!
>> No. 193531
[x] Kiss!

Well, that went better than expected
>> No. 193545
[x] Kiss!
[x] Hug!
[x] Handshake?

The answer to what we do is, of course, yes.
>> No. 193546
File 148486635813.png - (8.29KB , 104x104 , Totally not Koishi's third eye.png ) [iqdb]
193546
[X] Kiss!
[X] Hug!

— - — - —

You head for Rika, the amused satori you call your mother off to the side.

You pull said toothy eyeball into your arms. Rika, of course, squeaks for your efforts. "E-ehh?"

You pick her up, finding her to be comfortably heavy, but not too heavy that you can't do so.

"What are y-" Her eye widens as you kiss her. "Whht ahh yuh doohing?!" Her wings flap a bit, though she seems to be avoiding stabbing you with wing or tail alike. Good sign!

...Although, you're not quite sure what to do from this point on. Satori helpfully points out, "I believe humans typically grab the rear, or perhaps fondle this or that." Thanks, mom! She smiles in return.

You get to grabbing the lower back of the batty sphere that is Rika. It's very smooth and downright squishy.

You try squeezing!

She blushes for your efforts. Her eye lids just a bit, and she's starting to stop struggling to such a degree.

Mind you, she's still squirming a bit, though you think that's more due to not having arms. She then proceeds to surprise you by wrapping her wings around you as if they were extremely webbed arms. She's stopped squirming, likely due to having better leverage, and begins to return your affection.

Her tail coils around your waist as the great eye finally falls shut, and she begins to return awkward kiss for awkward kiss. Her mouth is huge, and she really has no lips, but what passes for lips are like kissing a warm, toothy plum.

Much like the rest of her body, really. Minus teeth.

Your own eyes shut as well, cutting off the constant feed of information they are dumping into your head. Dimensions, measurements and more suddenly cease to be seen.

A wing drifts down your back, friction eking a slight sound of appreciation from you, before a gentle squeeze earns a more audible gasp.

Off to the side, Mystia tilts her head. "What are they doing?"

Your helpfully mother answers, "Kissing."

After a few moments, Mystia asks, "What's kissing?"

Rumia chirps, "Yummy~"

— - — - —

[ ] Break kiss.
[ ] Deepen kiss.
[ ] Fondle this and that.
>> No. 193547
[x] Depeen kiss
-[x] Pay attention to her cues and act accordingly

Jeez, it's like you've never kissed a flying eye before!
>> No. 193548
[X] Break kiss.
>> No. 193553
[x] Depeen kiss
-[x] Pay attention to her cues and act accordingly

Playing an extreme xenophile is fun.
>> No. 193561
[x] Deepen kiss
-[x] Pay attention to her cues and act accordingly

Seems we're sticking our tongue in a bear trap!
>> No. 193564
File 148525066684.jpg - (349.88KB , 900x1260 , Had to get creative.jpg ) [iqdb]
193564
[ ] Deepen kiss.

— - — - —

You gently grip at the back of the sphere you'd love to go on a second date with. As you pull her closer, you gently, wordlessly ask for entrance within the spiked maw. A small flinch later, you find her tail tightening around you a tad snugly. Your eyes open, though hang drowsily. Her great eye is staring back. This close, you realize that you could easily fit your head in there if you removed the eye. That reflective pool of onyx is a chaotic mess of many emotions, all of them difficult to recognize. However, you can at least tell that she's distraught, and so smile. "It's okay." Those are the simple words you have for her, and you can feel her trembling body relax, along with see the signs of worry melt ever so slightly.

Rika's eye averts to the side, but you peck between where you think you see nostrils, earning a quiet yelp of surprise.

You, of course, take advantage of the open mouth, deepening the kiss. Mmm... chocolaty. You can practically feel the heat radiating from the face of your globe-like love interest as you lick at her sharp teeth. As things are, reaching her tongue is a bit out of the question, but you do attract its attention. Once more does Rika's eye flutter shut, and yours soon follow, ending the feed of complex equations once more.

Her tongue is large.

Very large.

Your tongues play less within her mouth and more outside.

And, soon enough, you find the large muscle slipping within your own mouth. She could probably choke you with the thing if she tried, but you don't care, biting off perhaps more than you can ever hope to chew. You equal parts suck and lick at her tongue, and, before long, wind up under the small batty ball's weight. You feel the tip of her tail trailing from your navel on up.

-1 HP

The very sharp tip.

The very sharp tip you have trouble resisting. The way it's trailing is sending thrills up your body.

You learned just what that is for.

You learned what it can do.

With great reluctance, you push it to the side before it can reach its destination.

Rika doesn't even seem to notice.

— - — - —

[ ] Tell her.
[ ] Keep making out.
>> No. 193573
[x] Tell her.

Uh oh.
>> No. 193575
[x] Tell her.

Protection should be used.
>> No. 193592
[x] Tell her.
>> No. 193593
File 148551869152.jpg - (534.62KB , 768x1024 , This but slightly pornier.jpg ) [iqdb]
193593
[x] Tell her.

— - — - —

You separate your lips from hers, breath coming out in rapid huffs. "R-rika, umm... Something's... poking me...." Your eyes drift down to the source of, well...

Well, then.

Rika's eye drifts down to the area your Grandma's outfit was cut, dawning horror obvious even on her mostly spherical face.

And then she tackles you to the ground, ripping your shirt open in a frenzy of... well, you at least hope it's worry.

She, of course, is also panting quite a lot. You quite like the feeling on your chest as she looks it up and down. It's so very... warm? Probably the best descriptor, as you aren't a big fan of the smell.

The way her eye bores into your obviously impressive chest fills you with Determination!

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP19/20
DT33/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Pinned Lovingly
Indecent

101G

Equipment 40D/90MD/15A/75MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Bare Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Anticipating Sam
Necklace:

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA
2 Flight Magic90/100
-XXX No Cards Made

— - — - —

Save?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

&&&&&

[ ] Fight
[ ] Mercy
>> No. 193595
[X] Yes
[X] Mercy
>> No. 193596
[x] Yes
[x] Mercy

THE RAPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

CHOO CHOO
>> No. 193611
I hate this. But it is either forced sex or killing her in one hit.
>> No. 193614
File 148564176753.png - (290.77KB , 600x700 , I'm not about to add needless rape.png ) [iqdb]
193614
>>193611

Is that so?
>> No. 193623
[x] Yes
[x] Mercy

— - — - —

As Rika inspects your chest, Mystia tilts her head curiously. "What are they doing now?"

Rumia helpfully chirps, "Mixing signals~"

"...What...?" Mystia gives her the strangest look, as far as bird looks go.

You fidget nervously. "Umm... B-be gentle...?"

Rika looks at you with horrified fear! ...You hope! "What...? No!"

You flinch, whimpering ever so slightly. You bite your lip a bit, however. It's kind of... nice, the way she's being aggressive. With that, your heart feels ever so slightly closer to ready, as you're never on this end of things, nor in such a way. You squeeze your eyes shut, prepared for the worst. A single tear drips down your cheek.

Admittedly, you're not entirely sure what she might be planning.

Although, you're confused as to why nothing has done anything to anywhere to any extent.

You yelp when you feel scaly, webbed wing-fingers pawing at your chest, and are downright confused when she tries to separate them. You may need to devise a name. Wingers sounds odd.

As for spreading, sure, they do as such, but that's more the stretching of skin than anything.

Rika flops over on her back. "Ohh, thank god, you're not pregnant..."

Well, that was anticlimactic.

To be continued...
>> No. 193627
Is pregnancy that easy or is Rika a quick shot?
>> No. 193634
File 148576221858.jpg - (242.15KB , 979x729 , Mom warned you about the pain.jpg ) [iqdb]
193634
>>193627

Dodged a bullet.
>> No. 193636
File 148576986665.png - (46.58KB , 777x777 , Ohh god I'm a monster.png ) [iqdb]
193636
Satori pats your head. "It seems my warning was taken to heart." You smile as she ruffles youohhyesrightherebutdon'tforgetI'mnotapet. "I know, little bunny." You've earned a smile from the bundle of fluff you call a mother. "I'll take that as a compliment, as is usual." And a chuckle! On a roll! "I'm just glad that you took my warning on eyes to heart is all. If there is one thing to remember, it's that eyes are... dangerous." Her extra eye flits to Rika, though hers droop to the ground. "I suppose she was more right than I realized about her reclusive nature..."

Rika is a bundle of depression! She seems like she could use a hug...

And so you hug her, though are careful of the spike of her tai- Ack!

-1DT

You got swatted away by said tail!

"Leave me alone..." You can't even see her eye, as she's more or less made a tent of her wing-arms for the express purpose of crying.

— - — - —

[ ] Determination!
[ ] Give her space.
-[ ] Spell Card practice.
-[ ] Satori mentioned training, right?
-[ ] You really should be going.
--[ ] And leave.
---[ ] leaving Mom here all alone.
----[ ] Without doing what she wanted to do.
-----[ ] I hate her and I still think you're a jerk if you do that.
------[ ] Even if that'd be entertaining.
-------[ ] She'd probably cry after you leave, you know.
--------[ ] A lot.
---------[ ] But go ahead. Leave.
[ ] Write-in!
>> No. 193642
[x] Spaaaaaaace
-[x] Spell cards, non lethal
>> No. 193647
[x] Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
-[x] Spell cards! So long as they take up space!

That might be enough space.
>> No. 193650
>>193647
It never is!
>> No. 193690
File 148604436999.jpg - (161.42KB , 850x655 , Good enough bed time goodnight.jpg ) [iqdb]
193690
[x] Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
-[x] Spell cards! So long as they take up space!

— - — - —

Satori smiles, and though your eyes linger on Rika, your mother whisks you away, knowing your intent well.

Rumia and Mystia follow, perhaps for a lack of anything better to do.

At that, you realize something important. Something even your mother missed. Something vital, not only to her happiness, but to— "I don't think kissing Rumia would be terribly wise, Little Bunny." She eyes Sam as she does. Sam waggles and wriggles under her glance, happy to be remembered to exist.

However, she does peck Mystia's beak.

Rumiaa stares at Mystia, who showcases a surprising ability to sweat.

And then the bird gets tackled, struggling under Rumiaa's attempt for an indirect kiss, or so you very much so hope.

You mother sighs, admitting, "And this is another reason as to why I avoided as such." You almost watch the two makeout, but your mother turns your head away, back onto the objective. "Now, now. Thinking too deeply on the things she does aren't healthy."

And with that, you smile. You and your mother are alone again, trying not to think about how close to death or worse you came. Your mother offers a comforting hand, which you wordlessly take.

With a yelp, you are lifted into the air, finding yourself being carried like a bri— "More a human baby, but you're not wrong." She chuckles a bit at your pout, though eventually sighs. "This is the sort of thing I wish to prepare you for, Renko. Some do not attack from your front, and instead will try to use more underhanded tactics. While Rika never intended as such, that tail of hers nearly did reach your sternum." After a moment of silence, she adds, "Allowing an eye access to your sternum is the end of things, one way or another." But she was so soft, and so... cuddly... "She was once a human like any other. She was what drew your Grandmother here to begin with. Just as another drew Frisk. Just as I suspect this Mari drew you."

"Why does everything have to be so complicated?"

Chuckling, your mother answers, "A thing I wonder at times as well."

After traveling through numerous halls of a near identical design, you find yourself in a rather large room that smells just a bit like a barn. "It was where my pets were once kept, ohh so long ago." Before you can ask, she simply answers, "You were about five when the last one left." ...Dang. Nine years ago, huh? "There about. However, we have arrived at our destination. Is there anything in particular you would like to know about them before I teach to remake yours, little bunny?"

— - — - —

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 193696
File 148607852543.jpg - (64.66KB , 783x960 , 16251617_1568062166541908_7630315355789621684_o.jpg ) [iqdb]
193696
[X] "You do know I'm eventually going to explore alone the rest of the underworld, right?"

Wouldn't want a scene. Also FUCKING HELL WE CAN'T EVEN TRUST RIKA this is really DANTE MUST DIE level.
>> No. 193759
[ ] Could you tell me what you mean by 'reset'

I mean everyone around us is talking about resetting and our mc has yet to ask for an explanation.
>> No. 193760
[x] Could you tell me what you mean by 'reset'

This works for me.
>> No. 193766
The update is done, it just needs some fixing. I'll get it up in the morning, after I sleep on it.
>> No. 193771
File 148668131134.jpg - (580.24KB , 771x900 , A shade deeper still.jpg ) [iqdb]
193771
[X] "You do know I'm eventually going to explore alone the rest of the underworld, right?"
[X] Could you tell me what you mean by 'reset'

— - — - —

Your foster mother chuckles, idly commenting, "Goodness, while winding up in Hell might be likely, exploring the whole would likely end poorly." Your owlish look earns a chuckle, not to mention a ruffle. "Don't worry about such things for now, though. As for resets... I learned of them through Rika. You see, she is a soulless creature. While she seems to be recovering after contact with souls, she was once able to do something that your mother could do, not to mention her mother before her." Sighing, she adds, "It's to do with the nature of humans. Those who feel strongly enough in a particular emotion warp reality around them."

Wow, that's kinda badass.

"Well, unless the emotion is a negative one. Such as depression. Then it's, of course, depressing. Your emotions protect you from the monsters of this land, whose souls contain not even a thousandth of the power."

Her words put a frown on your face. "Mom, you have more a soul than most people I know."

Ruffling your hair once more, the smiling wampa says, "Thank you, little bunny. Now, with that out of the way..." She pulls out a card of her own.

It's surprisingly simple, compared to your own. Just solid crimson.

"The imagery of the card depends more on one's self than any form of effort. Yours looks like an eye, for you've rather unique eyes. Mine is red, for..." She trails off. "...Still, what's important isn't the look, simply what is within." Somehow, that sounds like her earlier lesson. "Very good!"

You've put a smile on her fluff. And now you put a roll in her eyes. And now a chuckle on—

"Alright, little bunny. Enough." The smile remains fond as ever. "The reason you had such difficulty with making your first was mainly due to it being your first time using magic, not to mention not knowing how to do it. This time, on the other hand, I will teach you how to alter the card." Sighing, she adds, "I see now that you really don't need my training. You managed to appease one of the stronger residents of Gensoukyou, after all. You might stumble, you might fall down, and you might even stab me, but all is quite alright."

"Save for that one time..." After a moment, you hurriedly add, "And the stabbing!"

You receive a pawlm placed on your head, the lovely claws resting against you. "It was not your hand that did as such. Not the first time, nor the second. Just as I forgave Sumireko for the first and third time she killed me, Now, the process is simple. All you must do is focus on the card and will it with all your might to bend to your will." But what if it gets upset...? A smile graces Satori's lips. "Then you will be the one upset. These cards are an extension of a monster's, or, in your case, a human's magic.You can use any physical representation of an element or the like to make one due to this. If you truly considered a flaming stick to embody nature, then it would be a focus for nature. I would consider it one for fire, personally."

This seems awfully complicated...

"Ohh, and a new name is important. You may get teased for the name you gave it." But, but... "No buts, young lady."

— - — - —

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 193783
File 148675093969.png - (1.66MB , 1283x700 , itlookedbetterinthecover.png ) [iqdb]
193783
So, a bit late for asking, but did we ever ask what happened to the knife that Koishi stole? And the empty right ring item that she-who-must-not-be-named laughed about back then?
>> No. 193789
File 148678615169.png - (494.85KB , 496x750 , literallyhowithappened.png ) [iqdb]
193789
>”Your hopes, your dreams… they’ll be for naught. She’ll fall, just as her mother before her. And her mother before her. And when she does-"
-Merry

>“Just don’t lose hope and Determination. ...No matter what happens, remember that it will be infinitely worse should you do so.”

>"That Determination of yours just might make your dreams and beliefs possible"
-Satori

[x] Determination: The hopes and dreams of the open eyes of love.

Hopes and dreams, besides the obvious reference, has been a theme of this CYOA for a while. Same with determination.
Open eyes of love is both a reference to Koishi (her title is 'closed eyes of love') Satori, Frisk and Chara, although that last one doesn't matter now.

The feeling to be invoked is, of course, Determination.

Considering that DT is established here, and in Undertale, as both a force of good and ill, I wanted the theme to be 'redemption' and make Sumireko's hat the foci. After all, Renko will use the same tools, but with a different intent.
Maybe next time.
>> No. 193802
>>193789

I choose this one too. Was going to try a bit of symbology but this sounds far better than what I would've done.
>> No. 193821
File 148724023282.jpg - (133.58KB , 850x478 , I has a happy.jpg ) [iqdb]
193821
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Great write-in!
>> No. 193822
File 148726049942.png - (17.91KB , 333x666 , Two can be as bad as one.png ) [iqdb]
193822
[x] Determination: The hopes and dreams of the open eyes of love.

— - — - —

You take off your hat, looking it over. You flip it over and back, before you sigh. You like your hat. But you also like not dying. You could say you're particularly Determined not to die. Still, it's the same worn, old hat as ever, but you think it's time you change that. You focus not on wind, ice or even your eyes. You see none of these things in your hat.

You see a hat that has seen a lot of things. A hat that belonged to a murderer. A hat that did nothing wrong, even if everyone seems to recognize it as such. Just like you.

The sins of the... grandmother. ...Not as good a ring to it, but, well...

Wait, that would be the sins of the forewearer. Unless you're related to a hat.

You really hope you aren't.

The hat begins to glow as you focus into it. You focus on what it represents. What it has seen. What it hasn't, as it has no eyes. You focus on your grandmother, and the things she felt for this place long ago. From the sound of it, she made mistakes. Unforgivable mistakes. Seriously, who can stab someone as sweet as the fluffy ball of comfy fuzzy fuzz you call a mother?

You look to the card in your hand. This one does not look back. It's a thing of blades and blood and darkness.

You also think you spy a number on it. The number 2, though it seems a bit pixilated, oddly enough. However, it's not in Japanese, oddly enough.

Thankfully it wasn't a higher number.

All that's left is to speak its name. "Determination: The Hopes and Dreams of the Open Eyes of Love."

The card feels more solid in your grasp. The edges look sharp as a blade, and are just as bloodied.

Hahahaha! Ohh, this'll be fun...

To be continued...
>> No. 193823
File 148727188019.jpg - (90.49KB , 567x800 , 本日稼動の.jpg ) [iqdb]
193823
>2
Cirno and Shanghai? ;..;

Well, it came out bloodier than expected. Wait, no, let's not lose hope! This is our chance to prove our, uh, cheerful half, that there's no fate. That even a supposed killing machine can take control of itelf. Don't you want to try it? To finally let go of old grudges?
>> No. 193851
File 148758878223.png - (3.69MB , 1600x1067 , One last hourah.png ) [iqdb]
193851
I want to hit the next act sooner rather than later. The story is nearing a year old after all. I know I said it'd be massive, but that doesn't mean that we have to hit thread 100 in here.

In other news, I've been writing on this site a year now. Have a quick edit to celebrate.
>> No. 193853
>>193851
F
>> No. 193854
>>193851

Feed me more threads, I use them for nutrients
>> No. 193859
File 148761452611.jpg - (174.45KB , 650x650 , Friendliest of friendly matches.jpg ) [iqdb]
193859
Okay, I'm just posting. I keep looking at it, getting distracted and then not hitting post!

— - — - —

You frown at the words of the attempted murderer. What do you mean by that?

Heh. You'll see soon enough.

You don't like the sound of that one bit.

"I would recommend against using that card, little bunny. I know not what it may do, though that it is covered in blood is rarely a thing that indicates a positive symbolism." But what about yours? "W-well, let's move on, shall we?"

You nod, successfully distracted for the time being. Idiot.

However, then she looks at a loss as to what to say. "...I was intending to have a friendly match, but..." She trails off. "...Perhaps you should remake your other card."

Just show her your magic trick...

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP19/20
DT33/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror

Distracted from important topics

101G

— - —

Equipment 30D/80MD/15A/70MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Wrapped Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Suspicious Sam
Necklace:

— - —

Magic

0 Ice Magic11/100
-O Umm Sign: Maybe Something Ice-based 5MA

2 Flight Magic90/100
-XXX No Cards Made

1 Determination0/100
-OX Determination: The hopes and dreams of the open eyes of love

— - — - —

[ ] Well, the voice in your head has been trustworthy so far!
-[ ] Do as it says. Insist on trying your new card. If mom's card's bloody, so too can yours be, right?
-[ ] Do as mom says not as she does.
[ ] She made you make mom stab herself. Sure, you tried to make her into a flail, but still!
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 193862
>>193851
Called what? Was that a vote? What is G? G string? Please hold me, I'm scared.
>> No. 193867
[x] She made you make mom stab herself. Sure, you tried to make her into a flail, but still!
[x] Remake your other card, umm sign won't take you very far.

What could be the other card? "Pun sign: Ice to meet you!" "The strongest sign: Freeze out cold! " "Chill sign: C O O L D U D E"
>> No. 193869
>>193859

May as well remake the card, might as well make it based on what we're good doing... Flirting
>> No. 193871
>>193869
Remake the card? Maybe we'll get the bitching head wear back.

But I still think it can work. A knife can cut necks and chocolates, save someone from drowning or cause it. And if it was made and used with good intentions.. I don't know.
>> No. 193876
>>193862

Ignore the author behind the curtain! They're very tired and forgot that calling things is unnecessary when nothing needs calling!

As for G, it's one of my three active stories: No Such Thing as Ghosts. There's also DT: Dark Tidings.
>> No. 193891
File 148764219688.png - (0.98MB , 1280x914 , 400.png ) [iqdb]
193891
>>193876
Oh! I get it!

While I don't read NSTAG, I really enjoyed the Seiga in it and I loved the prequel. Also, kudos for making the first KC story here. Hope it goes well.
>> No. 193923
[x] She made you make mom stab herself. Sure, you tried to make her into a flail, but still!
[x] Remake your other card, umm sign won't take you very far.
-[x] Flirt based spell card!
>> No. 193934
[x] She made you make mom stab herself. Sure, you tried to make her into a flail, but still!
[x] Remake the card. It's not time yet.

More than just the hat like >>193789 mentioned, I think we need to redeem the concept of Determination itself. The '2' on the card probably represents the souls that have fallen to ____: Sumireko and Frisk. There will come a time for us to remake this card, but only toward the end of the journey, when we can overpower its bloody past. After all, the strongest power of de-termination doesn't need to bother with save points.
>> No. 193935
>>193934
Both the counter, the hat recovery and the timing are excellent points.
I have to concede: she might unexperienced yet. I thought she was ready but if she isn't, forcing things might be for the worst.

>De-termination
Even the word itself is against murder. Auspicious.
>> No. 193986
File 148798003725.gif - (2.72MB , 480x270 , add a hyphen for bonus puns.gif ) [iqdb]
193986
>>193935
I was more alluding to the type of determination required to beat the genocide/pacifist routes in Undertale. Genocide requires determination from the player. Frisk's determination in pacifist results in gif related.
>> No. 194004
File 148807259651.png - (77.73KB , 777x777 , I considered at length what to do.png ) [iqdb]
194004
Sub-vote time! You get DT later instead, and G tomorrow. G is already done.

[ ] Icy spellcard name write-in!
>> No. 194005
File 148807326745.jpg - (170.22KB , 1013x750 , unfriendly.jpg ) [iqdb]
194005
>>194004

[X] Chill sign: Icy you and eye together!

Flirt based, like that guy said.
>> No. 194010
What the heck. Was going for a more blatant yuki-onna reference, but this will do.

Frozen Sign: Monstrous Love's Embrace
>> No. 194048
Need the tie broken. Contest ends in 14 hours.

Beeeeed...
>> No. 194055
[X] Chill sign: Icy you and eye together!

Flipped a coin for this one.
>> No. 194092
File 148826936623.jpg - (468.32KB , 708x1000 , That which you fear most.jpg ) [iqdb]
194092
[X] Chill sign: Icy you and eye together!

— - — - —

As your mother snickers over your naming prowess, you pull out the card in question, looking it in the, err... eye. You focus on that stinging, icy touch between your fingers, knowing that all you can see in it is cold and frost. You hold it up a bit, and concentrate on that burning sensation. You can feel its passion between you fingers.

-5 DT

"Chill sign: Icy you and eye together!"

Your mother closes her eyes, sighing with a smile. "You have become quite capable, haven't you?" As her eyes open again, they seem... oddly... enticing.

Oddly attracting.

There's an odd gravity to them.

As if they just suck you in.

As if you have always looked at them.

As if this is just what you do.

All day.

Every day.

"Tell me, Renko." Such pretty eyes. "What is it you fear most?" She pulls out a blank card. It's the purest of whites — a stark contrast to the grizzly card from before.

Before you attempt to respond with the obvious answer, your mother cuts off, "I think it's something I know better than you, hmm? You may fear men... you may feel terror welling in your breast at the sight, but, truly..." The card begins to stain with color like her claws are dipped in dye of a fantastical variety. "What you truly fear most... it isn't me. It isn't Flowey. It is not your Grandmother. It is not the fear of loss. It is not, is it?"

Your mother closes her eyes once more. "No. It is not that which is lost."
>> No. 194093
File 148826982714.jpg - (177.87KB , 850x850 , What you fear most.jpg ) [iqdb]
194093
You open your eyes. "You fear yourself." Not you you, but another you, before you. "You fear that which you may become, both metaphorically and literally."

That you closes her eyes once more. However, she holds that Determination card you made. "You fear what this card may do, and you fear what you may do with this card."
>> No. 194097
File 148827128361.jpg - (206.32KB , 850x1074 , Or is it her.jpg ) [iqdb]
194097
Your grandmother opens her eyes. "The sins of the father, or, in this case, the grandmother. You fear what it is I did, and what it is I never did do. You fear that others judge you for my choices. My mistakes, not of who I killed, but why I did so. You fear that the apple didn't fall far. You fear that you will become a monster far greater than any proper monster."

She closes her eyes. She holds a particularly sharp knife, though you can tell it is thick as a playing card by eye alone. "You worry over that which you know, and worry more over what you do not know."
>> No. 194099
File 148827710086.png - (1.05MB , 800x1071 , I see.png ) [iqdb]
194099
Your new mother stands before you. Neither you nor Grandma remain. However, the blank card she once held is no longer so blank. Where white once reigned, now you see yourself and your grandmother faced like a playing card. "Little bunny..." She opens her eyes once more. "Are you willing to face that which you fear most to leave this dark hole? To step out into the rest of this land?" She smiles. "Will you face your fears for the sake of survival? You do not fear loss. You fear that others will take. You fear that you will take. You fear that others will be taken. You fear that I will take liberties, too."

Scratching her cheek, she adds, "...Although, I suppose I'm stretching the term a bit at this point. Still, it's more or less become a tradition by this point that one must face me. Show me that you do not need training, and you will be free to go."

Your mother's words fill you with Determination!

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP19/20
DT33/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror


101G

— - —

Equipment 30D/80MD/15A/70MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Wrapped Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Scared Sam
Necklace:

— - —

Magic

0 Ice Magic16/100
-O Chill sign: Icy you and eye together 5MA[b]

2 [b]Flight Magic
90/100
-XXX No Cards Made

1 Determination0/100
-OX Determination: The hopes and dreams of the open eyes of love

— - — - —

Save?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
&&&&&
[ ] What are Renko's fears? Write-in.
>> No. 194155
th is so active today that I've been buried in literally every story!

This and G could use votes. DT is needy as well, but less so!

Ohh, and the contest hit voting age.

>> No. 194162
[X] Yes
[X] Loneliness
>> No. 194164
[x] Yes
[x] The future
>> No. 194175
File 148833431659.png - (1.37MB , 1000x750 , Someday I'll be just like you!.png ) [iqdb]
194175
[x] She is afraid of the future.
-[x] Her future is made of cardboard. She will have to always remain alert and never allow herself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. And even that is not enough: her last two kills were made by looking at and hugging people.

[x] She is afraid of not being good enough.
-[x] "I have a literal voice in my head telling me how am I going to end up killing everyone, a cavern full of people that are looking forward to kill and/or rape me and enough precedent to make the first two look like rational responses"


This seems more like a puzzle than a character defining moment.

>Are you willing to face that which you fear most to leave this dark hole?

If I'm right, then she only has to walk to the exit, alone, in order to surpass her fears. But she also fears harming her, so maybe she has to fight?
No way I'd choose to fight though. I'd rather see Renko blown into a thousand pieces than to attack Satori seriously. She will cut her like a hot knife through butter and nothing she does or says can convince me otherwise.
>> No. 194188
>>194175
Hrm... This sounds good and thought out.

So, I'll just say:

[x] This guy.
>> No. 194201
[x] The above paragraph that looks well thought out.
>> No. 194222
File 148839444556.jpg - (138.99KB , 500x600 , close enooooough.jpg ) [iqdb]
194222
It always fills me with joy to see a well thought out vote do well.

Not called yet, sadly. After DT, we'll see.
>> No. 194248
File 148844597969.jpg - (860.30KB , 788x1072 , You like it better when she smiles.jpg ) [iqdb]
194248
[x] Yes.

[x] She is afraid of the future.
-[x] Her future is made of cardboard. She will have to always remain alert and never allow herself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. And even that is not enough: her last two kills were made by looking at and hugging people.

[x] She is afraid of not being good enough.
-[x] "I have a literal voice in my head telling me how am I going to end up killing everyone, a cavern full of people that are looking forward to kill and/or rape me and enough precedent to make the first two look like rational responses"

— - — - —

"Yes, the future... Even to myself, it is uncertain. But, in the end, the past is oft times worse than the future, for it is not hard to conceal it." She frowns. "As for your feeling of inadequacies... you are considerably better off than your grandmother in many a way. I will leave it at that." You wish she wouldn't... "Now..." She holds up the card. "Behold, that which you fear most." You clutch your own card, a bit worried as to what is to come.
>> No. 194252
File 148844901418.jpg - (122.66KB , 850x950 , =).jpg ) [iqdb]
194252
Well, now. Didn't expect that...

Your Grandmother stands before you, the youngest you've ever seen her. She's lacking any sort of cheek, and you spy a glint of steel beneath the folds of her cape. Runes throughout the cloth throb with a magical light.

Sumireko D???/MD???/A????/MA???

This is an unwinnable battle, isn't it...


— - — - —

[ ] Fight
-[ ] Spell Card
-[ ] Weapon
-[ ] Sam

[ ] Magic
-[ ] Write-in

[ ] Act
-[ ] Flirt
-[ ] Question
--[ ] Why music has started playing
--[ ] Sanity
--[ ] Grandma
-[ ] Write-in

[ ] Item
-[ ] Make a call
-[ ] Healing item
--[ ] Question if you have any

[ ] Mercy
-[ ] Spare
-[ ] Beg
>> No. 194255
[x] Act
-[x] Flirt No Renko! You'll create a time paradox!
-[x] Question
--[x] Why music has started playing
---[x] What music is it anyway?
--[x] Grandma
---[x] "That's a new look for you. Vertical, I mean"
---[x] "Sorry your birthday cake didn't have candles last year, but the EPA shut me down due to " Global warming concerns" or something"
---[x] "If this is you when you were my age, I guess my father must be really attractive"
[x] Call
-[x] Grandma
--[x] Did you had any particular weaknesses when you were young? Asking for a friend whose grandma is also her greatest fear.

I guess it wouldn't be a time paradox if Renko ends up being her own Grandfather. But that would put the abuse backstory into a whole new, weird, light.
>> No. 194269
[X] Act
-[X] Question
--[X] Grandma
>> No. 194276
>>194255
Does rambling count as our second greatest weapon?

[x] This should work.
>> No. 194277
>>194255
Where it says "father" I meant "grandfather"
>> No. 194301
File 14885113442.png - (3.42MB , 1079x1028 , grandmaa.png ) [iqdb]
194301
>>194269
[X] Act
-[X] Question
--[X] Grandma
[X] Item
-[X] Make a call
--[X] Grandma
[X] Mercy
-[X] Spare
--[X] Grandma
[X] Fight
-[X] Spell Card
--[X] Grandma
>> No. 194317
>>194255

This'll be interesting
>> No. 194356
>>194255

This one has my vote
>> No. 194369
Good enough time to call it.
>> No. 194406
File 148875561798.jpg - (154.64KB , 850x732 , =(.jpg ) [iqdb]
194406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuDw5mr0ct4 Let there be music!


[X] >>194255 I'm shocked that a kitchen sink wasn't involved, and that we didn't flirt with it.

— - — - —

Your good ol' Grandma stands before you. She hasn't budged an inch— Wait, her eyes moved! She looks you up and down, before she quickly produces her blade. She's... not holding it, oddly enough. It just flung out of her cape, and... did it just... stab the concept of mercy? Well, I saw that coming a mile away. What? Dodge.

"Ehh?"

You realize a moment sooner than the blade would land, ducking under it.

"Grandma, what the heck!"

The blade stops in its tracks, not taking another swing. The girl no older than you is given pause by the unfitting name.

She proceeds to frown all the more. "Grandma...?"

Using the chance, you attack her weak point! "You, uhh... I like your cape? The blood really accentuates the, uhh... the red." She looks at you oddly. "Also, you're much cuter when you aren't like twice my age!" Ohh god, what have you done?! Your flirting has been extremely successful since you got here! You're sure you're about to wink out of existence! We didn't go back in time, idiot. Ohh.

She seems more than a little confused by your actions, not to mention a bit embarrassed by something. Perhaps what you said. Or maybe that blood spatter.

She points the knife at you regardless of her reddened face.

"Wait, where is that music coming from...?"

Once more your words give her pause. She looks around for the sounds of string, keyboard and horn, more than a little suspicious.

The music being played is deliberate and powerful. You can feel every time it switches between rapid notes and a loud crash of key that emphasizes the rest.

And that's just the keyboard! You can hear the horn begin to blare and the strings scream. Sadly you lack magic ears, so you can't get a bead on much else.

It feels a bit like a grand song for a queen. It sounds sad, yet potent, as if about a person of great power or a tragic event. There's melancholy and methodicalness and chaos galore. Nothing sounds out of place, regardless of that chaos, as if the world is falling apart and yet quiet dignity remains.

S̴̢̡̡h͡e̵͟͜͠'̧̢̀͘ş̴̴͜ ̸̡͢n͢͏̡͢ó̸͘t̴̶̨̢ ̴̶̛͡r̷̶͟͟ǫ̀̕͟͡y̢̢͢͠á̧͞͏l̨̛̀͢t̸̡͝͝y̴̧͡͡.̨̨̛͜

"That's a new look for you. Vertical, I mean?" She seems baffled by your nonsensical question, so you try again. "Sorry your birthday cake didn't have candles last year, but the EPA shut me down due to 'Global warming concerns' or something?" She seems even more confused than before. "If this is you when you were my age, I guess my father must be really attractive?"


She looks annoyed, now. "Will you shut up for one moment?" You flinch at her words.

-5 DT

Fine, you'll leave her alone... Wait, what? Why? You proceed to pull out your phone, dialing for your grandmother. Hopefully Mom doesn't have time powers, or you'll feel pretty dang silly.

Ring
Ring
Ri

Ohh, look who came crawling back! After all these y— "Now's not the time, Grandma. If I needed to theoretically fight you, and you somehow theoretically stabbed the very concept of mercy, what would the theoretical—" Tiring me out, stalling, sob stories, soap operas, paying attention to the knife while on the phone, duct tape, glue, staples, weapons that can't be thrown back at you and keeping your feet on the ground as best you can. "Great, thanks, gotta go." Don't di.

...Where the heck are you going to find any of those things?

— - — - —

DT28/33

— - — - —

[ ] Fight
-[ ] Spellcard.
-[ ] K̸̴͡͡ì͢l̢͝͡ĺ̷ ̷̨h̢̛e̡̧ŕ̵.͡҉͜͢͞
[ ] Act
-[ ] Ask for help
-[ ] Question her motives
-[ ] Flirt
--[ ] To stall for time
--[ ] Because she's cute
-[ ] Try to fix Mercy...?
[ ] Item
-[ ] Rummage
[ ] /ercy
M
>> No. 194408
File 148876862753.png - (89.80KB , 460x460 , duct tape solves everything.png ) [iqdb]
194408
[x] Item
-[x] Rummage
--[x] We need to find duct tape to repair the mercy button! And her soul! Somehow!
[x] Act
-[x] Question her motives
--[x] Why do you want to kill your future granddaughter? I didn't/won't put you on an asylum or anything! This is like something out of a bad soap opera!
---[x] Speaking of which, while I respect that "Days of our lives" has been running for more than 50 years, I have to say that "General Hospital" is the only soap opera I've ever been able to get into. At first it was because it looked like E.R. but then I got hooked. I couldn't say why, to be honest. It has this weird se ne sais quoi that stops me from putting it down, y'know?

She's right. Why?
>> No. 194413
[X] Item
-[X] Rummage
>> No. 194427
[x] Act
-[x] Question her motives
-[x] Flirt
--[x] Because she's cute
-[x] Soothe our special arm. Is it still scared?
-[x] Try to fix Mercy...?

Flirting hasn't failed us so far. Besides, she looks like us do...

Also, I added the Sam part because I'm worried. It seemed scared during the start so...
>> No. 194527
[x] Item
-[x] Rummage
--[x] We need to find duct tape to repair the mercy button! And her soul! Somehow!
[x] Act
-[x] Question her motives
--[x] Why do you want to kill your future granddaughter? I didn't/won't put you on an asylum or anything! This is like something out of a bad soap opera!
---[x] Speaking of which, while I respect that "Days of our lives" has been running for more than 50 years, I have to say that "General Hospital" is the only soap opera I've ever been able to get into. At first it was because it looked like E.R. but then I got hooked. I couldn't say why, to be honest. It has this weird se ne sais quoi that stops me from putting it down, y'know?

This vote has French. In a subversion of themes, I will surrender to it and hope for the best.
>> No. 194537
[x] Item
-[x] Rummage
--[x] We need to find duct tape to repair the mercy button! And her soul! Somehow!
[x] Act
-[x] Question her motives
--[x] Why do you want to kill your future granddaughter? I didn't/won't put you on an asylum or anything! This is like something out of a bad soap opera!
---[x] Speaking of which, while I respect that "Days of our lives" has been running for more than 50 years, I have to say that "General Hospital" is the only soap opera I've ever been able to get into. At first it was because it looked like E.R. but then I got hooked. I couldn't say why, to be honest. It has this weird se ne sais quoi that stops me from putting it down, y'know?

This'll do, plus duct tape fixes everything.
>> No. 194547
File 148898369827.png - (136.01KB , 262x235 , It's like they're her penis waitnotliket.png ) [iqdb]
194547
[x] Item
-[x] Rummage
--[x] We need to find duct tape to repair the mercy button! And her soul! Somehow!
[x] Act
-[x] Question her motives
--[x] Why do you want to kill your future granddaughter? I didn't/won't put you on an asylum or anything! This is like something out of a bad soap opera!
---[x] Speaking of which, while I respect that "Days of our lives" has been running for more than 50 years, I have to say that "General Hospital" is the only soap opera I've ever been able to get into. At first it was because it looked like E.R. but then I got hooked. I couldn't say why, to be honest. It has this weird se ne sais quoi that stops me from putting it down, y'know?

— - — - —

You begin to rummage through your trusty back pocket. Pleasehaveducttapeohhplease!

You pull out a knife!

...Dang it.

Putting it away, you pull out another knife. And another, and another still. You feel as if you're missing some heavy-handed symbolism of some sort.

And then you pull out duct tape.

Just what you were hoping for!

You look around, trying to get a bead on the concept of mercy, as odd as it sounds that such a thing is possible. As you look, you eventually notice it off to your lower right, next to a few odd buttons and several bars with acronyms you aren't quite sure what mean. Not many RPGs have flirting before you're 18, sadly.

Sumireko looks at you oddly as you begin to apply duct tape to the air, as it actually is sticking.

You smile down at the Mercy you now feel vaguely confident won't fall apart when you attempt to.

Looking up to the girl that is looking at you with bewilderment, you ask, "Why do you want to kill your future granddaughter?" When she blinks in confusion, mouthing the word 'future,' you hurriedly add, "I won't put you on an asylum or anything!" She looks at you even stranger, as you were the one broaching that topic. Once more as she is about to speak, you mutter, "This is like something out of a bad soap opera..."

She tenses noticeably at the topic of soaps.

"Speaking of which—"

"Ohhgodnotsoapopperas!"

Well, that's odd. "Wait, but you love soap operas! You watch them all the time!"

"If you say that word again, I'm cutting out your tongue! The only way I'd ever willingly watch something like that is if I were a glutton for punishment!" Well, that does explain the sounds she makes while watching them.

— - — - —

[ ] Fight
-[ ] Soap.
--[ ] Operas.
-[ ] Spellcard.

[ ] Act
-[ ] Discuss your favorite soap.
--[ ] Stick out tongue.
-[ ] Flirt
--[ ] To stall for time
--[ ] Because she's cute

[ ] Item
-[ ] Rummage more.

[ ] M/ercy
-[ ] Spare
-[ ] Flee
>> No. 194548
File 14889851161.jpg - (292.53KB , 1177x721 , no escape.jpg ) [iqdb]
194548
[x] Act
-[x] Discuss the fact that her current (future) self's passion for hurtful soap operas implies that her past (current) self has made terrible mistakes that she would (should) prevent if she could (she can!)
[x] Flirt
-[x] Because she's cute

[x] Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] Past (Present) Grandma

I guess she could just be into punishment, but that is also a future best avoided.

Also, hooray for Flirting with someone who is basically you with a cape and another haircut. Narcissus would be proud.
>> No. 194562
[X] Act
-[X] Discuss the fact that her current (future) self's passion for hurtful soap operas implies that her past (current) self has made terrible mistakes that she would (should) prevent if she could (she can!)
>> No. 194576
File 148902375134.jpg - (256.47KB , 1080x750 , whereareyourglasses.jpg ) [iqdb]
194576
[x] Act
-[x] Flirt
--[x] Because she's cute
[x] Item
-[x] Rummage more.
--[x] We must have flowers or something around here.
---[x] Maybe she'll like the mirror as a gift?

If Renko is a fashionista, as evidenced by her former hat, maybe Sumireko is too?

I wonder if she'll trade in for her glasses...
>> No. 194632
[x] Act
-[x] Discuss the fact that her current (future) self's passion for hurtful soap operas implies that her past (current) self has made terrible mistakes that she would (should) prevent if she could (she can!)
[x] Flirt
-[x] Because she's cute

[x] Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] Past (Present) Grandma

>>194548

Well, to be fair, you have to start somewhere! Sometimes, that somewhere is a mirror.
>> No. 194640
File 148911895892.png - (377.89KB , 600x816 , Don't lose your head.png ) [iqdb]
194640
[x] Act
-[x] Discuss the fact that her current (future) self's passion for hurtful soap operas implies that her past (current) self has made terrible mistakes that she would (should) prevent if she could (she can!)
[x] Flirt
-[x] Because she's cute

[x] Mercy
-[x] Spare
--[x] Past (Present) Grandma

— - — - —

"You know, you future/current self likes to watch them. I think that might imply that you as in her are punishing yourself/herself for what you/she did in the present as in her past."

Your good ol' Grandma blinks a few times at that. "Do you make a habit out of confusing people??"

"Only when I have to try to convince my grandma to be a better person."

"Why are you so hard to attack?!"

"Because you're cute."

"That's not... Why would you... What are you, m-" Her words trail off as blood leaves her face. "OHHGODYOUREALLYAREMYDAUGHTER." You wince, having to cover your ears. You know, that's more annoying than you realized.

Your left eye twitches, as Sam seems to be making out with your ear for your troubles.

"G-granddaughter, Grandma!" It's like talking to your freaking...

...Ohh. Right.

As she stares at you, she blushes a bit at the way your arm is doing what it's doing.

Preparing to offer mercy, you twist the M just a bit, making sure it's not crooked.

As you fidget from the tendril in your ear, you unsteadily offer, "Umm... w-want to stop th-this...? I... I'm afraid of you... b-but...!" You gasp as you pull Sam out of your ear, your knees trembling a bit. "I believe in you... That you can be a good person. That everyone has some good in them, no matter what they've done. ...No matter how little that may be."

Your grandmother mutters about annoyances, and how you apparently sound like someone else. "You know what? Fine. If it'll make you shut up..." She begins to grin. "C'mere."

That's not even a good imitation... Not enough killing intent. Should have stabbed you several times by now.

— - — - —

[ ] Hug
[ ] Do not hug
>> No. 194646
Hrm...

[x] Hug
-[x] Flirtatiously
>> No. 194664
[X] Hug

Well we saved, so it's fine.
>> No. 194665
[x] "The voice in my head that is trying to convince me to kill everyone, ruin my life and stab people that try to hug me says your bloodlust isn't big enough"
[x] "Wait a minute... what was that last one?

Yeah, not exactly in a hurry to see Sam pull off a Shanghai 2: sacrificial boogaloo.

Now, if we were alone, I'd hug that until my lungs fill out with blood.
>> No. 194720
File 148923912178.png - (565.58KB , 550x550 , SUMI SMASH.png ) [iqdb]
194720
[X] Hug

— - — - —

You smile, walking over happily.

Her grin widens.

Soon, you're in stabbing and/or hugging range. You hope for the latter, but, honestly... well, she apparently killed mom before. "This good?"

She grins darkly. "Perfec...t...?" That grin falters.

She stares at your less bony arm.

She tries to flee, but Sam grappling hooks her into a hug.

"WHYISTHATTHINGONYOURARMOHHGODDIDIDOTHEBLOB—"

You slap some sense into her. "Grandma, worry about that later." Your other arm joins Sam's rather restrictive hug. "Thanks, Sam."

Your arm grows a tail for the express purpose of wagging.

As you rub cheeks with the girl that will become your elder, messing up the positioning of her glasses, she growls, "No. No, I will not be eaten again!" Her forehead throbs, veins popping out as you find yourself floating with her into the air.

Oww!

-1HP

Oww!

-1HP

Oww!

-1HP

And then you fall back down as she shatters into nothing but rapidly fading... glass-like... magic...? You're honestly not sure what just happened.

— - — - —

[ ] You hope you aren't concussed after being slammed about...
[ ] OHHGODWHATHAVEIDONE
[ ] This... isn't real, right...?
-[ ] Right??
[ ] Did you gain the ability to turn people into exploding glass with your eyes now?! Why is that even a thing??
[ ] Why does everyone you hug have horrible things happen to them??
-[ ] First there was Hourai, and then, well... ...Hourai again. ...You're a crap hugger, aren't you?
>> No. 194723
[ ] You hope you aren't concussed after being slammed about...
[ ] OHHGODWHATHAVEIDONE
[ ] This... isn't real, right...?
-[ ] Right??
[ ] Did you gain the ability to turn people into exploding glass with your eyes now?! Why is that even a thing??
[ ] Why does everyone you hug have horrible things happen to them??
-[ ] First there was Hourai, and then, well... ...Hourai again. ...You're a crap hugger, aren't you?

Feels like the choices all come together to create the perfect wall.
>> No. 194729
[x] Did you gain the ability to turn people into exploding glass with your eyes now?! Why is that even a thing??
As if blinding or burning people wasn't enough!
[x] Why does everyone you hug have horrible things happen to them??
-[x] First there was Hourai, and then, well... ...Hourai again. ...You're a crap hugger, aren't you?

Renko: the crappy hugger.
I like it.
>> No. 194747
[X] Why does everyone you hug have horrible things happen to them??
-[X] First there was Hourai, and then, well... ...Hourai again. ...You're a crap hugger, aren't you?
>> No. 194847
File 148941142951.jpg - (29.12KB , 500x500 , Found this back in thread 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
194847
[x] Did you gain the ability to turn people into exploding glass with your eyes now?! Why is that even a thing??
[x] Why does everyone you hug have horrible things happen to them??
-[x] First there was Hourai, and then, well... ...Hourai again. ...You're a crap hugger, aren't you?

— - — - —

Did you gain the ability to turn people into exploding glass?! While extremely cool, OHHGODWHY?! "Now, now, little bu—" And why is it like every monster you hug has horrible things happen to them?! "While not technically wrong, your grandmother isn't actu—" First Hourai, then... ...well... ...Hourai. "While the first event could be considered your fault, the latter is a stretch at bes—" You're the world's worst hugger...

Your thoughts fill your eyes with tears!

Your mother pulls you into a hug from behind. "Little bunny, she wasn't real; just an illusion of your greatest fear, that's all. She was never like that back then. That was simply to play on your fears of being the same as her. That you will fall as she did. That the apple fell close, indeed." After a moment, she muses, "...Which, oddly enough, included many unexpected things that rendered it far less effective than I had hoped." Then... you didn't kill her? "I took what you know of back then and twisted it into what makes you, well... you. While she was quite similar in many ways to you, that... was lost. Mind you, I know of these things second hand, as she managed to block my mind reading."

Patting your head a bit with her fluffy mitt, she continues, "Now, it's time that you use a card as well. This is more a practice duel, though you may well fall to the next. I intend to end the duel on the next card, so, unless you defeat it, you only need use the one you choose." Sighing, she adds, "As things are, the protections on card duels have worn to naught but dust, however. Unless they somehow get reinstated, this may very well kill you." She forces a smile, though her smile looks stiff and uncomfortable.

You turn around, hugging her. "Mom, you don't have to if it hurts so much..."

At first, she says nothing. However, after tighteningthehugohhthatiscertainlytight she proceeds to set you down. "I do." She sighs, backing away from you, before her features harden. "Now, draw your card."

— - — - —

Renko
Day 3
Lv1
HP16/20
DT28/33
Base DT14.2
Sprained Ankle
Nose Dead: Lovely Aroma
Cosmic Horror



101G

— - —

Equipment 30D/80MD/15A/70MA

1 Head: Grandma’s Hat Lv2 10D/10MD/0A/5MA
2 Outfit: Sumireko's Default Lv5 0D/50MD/0A/50MA
3 Weapon: Wrapped Unsharpened Chest Lv1/5D/5MD/0A/5MA
4 Foci: Mysterious Big Fan Lv1 0D/0MD/15A/15MA
5 Accessory:
Left Ring:
7 Pockets: x25 Lv2/25D/25MD/0A/0MA
8 Right Ring Arm: Snuggly Sam
Necklace:

— - —

Magic

0 Ice Magic16/100
-O Chill sign: Icy you and eye together 5MA[b]

2 [b]Flight Magic
90/100
-XXX No Cards Made

1 Determination0/100
-OX Determination: The hopes and dreams of the open eyes of love

— - — - —

[ ] Icy you and eye together.
[ ] Determination.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 194849
I guess this is the part where we destroy her in a shower of bones and gore, uh?

[x] "You mentioned Sumireko made her first reset after killing you in accident, correct? Considering I might be following her footsteps in a minute would you mind explaining what do "resets" entail, their cost and your memory-or lack thereof"
-[x] Pet Sam. It saved your skin. Specially the one between your shoulder blades.

Sorry for dragging this on. If you consider that the pace is too affected by a dialog in the middle of a fight, considering this a vote for [x] Icy you and eye together.

Or you can make a quick update a la "quick scan" I dunno. Speaking of which...

[x] Quick Scan
>> No. 194852
>>194849

Satori D999/MD999/A0/MA0

She seems ready to take anything you throw, hug or otherwise.

Go for the eye.

>> No. 194855
[X] Icy you and eye together.
>> No. 194917
>>194849

[x] This

I like this one. I've vote for it as well. That, and Sam deserves some love. (just... no hugs)
>> No. 194958
File 148957600692.jpg - (98.51KB , 850x338 , Prepare to die with a smile.jpg ) [iqdb]
194958
[x] Quick Scan >>194852
[x] "You mentioned Sumireko made her first reset after killing you in accident, correct? Considering I might be following her footsteps in a minute would you mind explaining what do 'resets' entail, their cost and your memory-or lack thereof"
-[x] Pet Sam. It saved your skin. Specially the one between your shoulder blades.
[x] Icy you and eye together.


— - — - —

"Nothing." You blink a bit at that answer. Nothing? "There is no inner limit, no penalty, no cost and rare is it that one remembers unless they are Determined to." Sighing, she adds one stipulation, saying, "However, that is not to say that it is not taxing. So long as you remain the most Determined, nothing can stop it. Not your grandmother, not your mother, not Rika. But, if you continually abuse it, I will squeeze every little secret from you in the blink of an eye." Snorting, she adds, looking to her unblinking eye, "So to speak."

"That's a lot of responsibility..."

"It is, isn't it? It's also why Sumireko did what she did. She learned to block my mind reading, and then those capable of knowing were fewer still. She was under quite a lot of stress, turning the world into her personal Groundhog Day for that happy ending she so badly wished for." That's a good movie. "It is, isn't it? Things tend to trickle down here over time. Not here in particular, but... the whole of the land, slipping between cracks seen and unseen." Like me! "Well, that can be said." The hardened look on her face falters into a small smile.

However, that smile is short lived. "Now, draw."

You swallow the building lump in your throat. Between the card that demolished a wall and the card that may demolish so much more, you stop short of taking one. Looking to your new arm, you smile. "Thanks, Sam. You're the best unknowable horror that I've ever had the pleasure of tasting everything I touch with." She smiles from your elbow and handish areas, and you begin to stroke it from base to tip, slowly sliding your hand along to warm, gel-like surface. "You really saved my skin, y'know?" The newer arm leans into the affections of its elder.

You don't stop short this time, pulling out your new icy card. "Chill sign: Icy you and eye together"

-5DT

Your mother takes a deep breath, her two sets of eyes looking in different directions as you begin dispensing ice at her from a frosty hand and semi-frozen shoggoth. However, you feel as if you're not quite so in control of it, as you're more or less firing lasers from your shivering friend and shards from your palm without any ability to aim it.

Your mother ducks under the lasers as they meet, the ice shards really not even aiming at her. "Aim requires more skill." As she grows near, you begin to sweat as she cracks her knuckles.

-5HP

You go flying onto your butt from the impact of a flick to your forehead, your concentration broken. The ice on your hands crumbles and vanishes, and Sam looks quite a lot better off now.

"And now that makes it my turn." She draws a card with the image of gore spattering a white piece of paper. "Before, you faced your own fear." Looking to the card, she grimaces at the stark contrast. "Now, my own."

It seems the battle starts for real now...

The music is reaching a crescendo.

"Fear Sign: Rabbit Fall"

And then you find yourself looking at... you. You really hope it's not going to rain bunnies or something.

...Wait, is it that you can't always solve things with flirting? Obviously you can't—

— - — - —

[ ] Dodge the knife.
[ ] Catch the knife-holding hand by the wrist.
[ ] Follow Mom's example.
[ ] Return the smile.
[ ] Return her affection.
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 194961
[x] Catch the knife-holding hand by the wrist.
-[x] Twist the wrist until it releases the knife
[x] Return the smile.

We CQC now boys. Bah, not yet, but someday maybe.

Next, we should try to grab the hypothenar with the index and middle fingers and, with the thumb on the back of the hand, push it to the left (if it is the right hand) or right (left hand) Try it at home!

I'm just taking advantage of what remains of the Satorial: we won't be able to get practice in the outside. As long as we don't run out of DT or harm anyone we should be mostly fine.
>> No. 194989
[x] Dodge the knife.
[x] Knee her in the gut.
[x] Continue until she drops it.
[x] Then flirt.

Just don't punch anywhere in the chest. We don't want to cut ourselves.
>> No. 194995
[x] Dodge the knife.
[x] Return the smile.

Remember the basics of etcetera etcetera
>> No. 195024
File 14896835927.jpg - (58.86KB , 522x579 , Next!.jpg ) [iqdb]
195024
>>195020 Next thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Exit Mobile View