[X] Natural wavy short red hair
[X] Rusty Hazel
-[x] No blemishes/beauty marks/etc
[X] Lower side of Average
[x] Budding bust
[x] Baby fat waist
[x] Pubescent hips
[x] Just a Fairy
[x] Player Aimed
[X] Speedy Stuff
Shizuha gave a little clap of joy.
"Congrats, sweetie! We're down t' the last question!"
Minoriko took your hand, helping you up.
"Good job! Now let's take a good lookitcha'!"
Shizuha held out a camera to snap a commemorative picture.
"Now, what's yer outfit s'possed t' be?"
Now we CHOOSE OUR CLASS! Remember, the speedy thing shouldn't affect your decision here too much! Choose what you guys like! This particular vote will be left standing a good deal longer for anon to decide! Keep in mind, when the full game begins, a good number of these classes will no longer be so readily available, mas most of these are just in this vote for testing reasons. That said, have at it!
Heavy Guard, Good Poise
- Not good with magic, slow
Strong Attack, Surprisingly fast
- Not good with magic, weak to firearms
Balanced Stats, Water/Cold Resist
- Not the best at socializing, weak to lightning, weak to Jesus (Faith and miracles)
Steals, Starts with extra gift
- Untrustworthy and shady-looking, lacks stats aside from speed and dexterity
Fast, Makes own weak attack items
- HP and Defense are bare minimum, generally smaller than other fighters (reach disadvantage)
- Not too good at direct confrontation, is almost nothing without gear
Flexible Ranged, Better at Foraging and can make own ammo
- Squishy, not good in close quarters
Long, ridged range, Stealthy
- Squishy, Best used with a Group or Distracion,
- Slower than other ranged, can easily harm self and allies with attacks
Well-rounded Hand-to-hand, weak healer and body enhancment spells
- Begins with little-to-no money or posessions, Cannot use bladed weapons (unbladed are fine)
Counter-based Hand-to-hand, Tougher skin than the average brawler.
- Works best when hardly moving, not good at wide open spaces
 MARTIAL ARTIST (Karate-ka)
Precision-based Hand-to-hand, Aggressive speed
- Not good at handling ranged or mounted foes, weak to bullets
Highly Intelligent Support Mage, Starts with a Student Fairy ally of either Knight/Thief/Archer/Mage or None classes
- Not designed around direct combat, Student isn't all that strong (though it DOES get a School Uniform)
Tough fighter with Great Poise, Starts with Knight, Samurai or Peasant Companion
- Surprisingly weak to backstabs and surprise attacks, Is nothing without a party (Can't hit hard or take a hit, moves slow (King moves one space type of slow), so is better suited for support)
Well-armed with self-made gadgets, starts with a Spy, Bouncer or Rifleman Companion
- Highly unsociable, Starting Companion is a Jobber
Weak Defensive Mage, also fencer
- Kinda squishy, Not all that strong, is not Royalty
Very Weak Healing Mage, Also knows non-combat related, but practical spells and good overall melee
- Not particularly specialized in anything, Starts with very little.
Attack Mage, Fast Casting
- Squishy, physically frail, hopeless with most non-casting weapons
AOE Effect Mage, Highly Personable
- Very Few direct attack spells, not designed for combat
Throwing Weapons, Works well in teams, Has minor maintenance skills, skill with food, good at blades
- Not the best at soloing most things, Not actually an attack class. More a base support than a combat support class
 MAGIC GIRL
Weak General Mage, One Spell, Skill or Action is Iconic (hits 3X as hard), One Left-handed weapon and one Right handed weapon becomes Iconic
- All other actions of the same type become half as effective once an Iconic action is chosen (This does not apply to weapons, but there can only be one Iconic for each catagory), every spell requires a longer wind up
Well-rounded. Arrive wearing their streets.
- Well-rounded means nothing special. Fairy dress' aren't actually all that practical when you have to walk everywhere.
Naked, armed only with what usable trash you could scrap together. Starts with one random piece of equipment, spell or skill from another class.
- Terrible at conversation, prone to statuses that affect emotion.
How should we fill the time while we wait for votes to end? Pick a story!
 The Tragic Tale of the Nameless Fairy
 Siesta Time!
 Dance and Sing!
 No! No filler! Just get updating, nerd!