[Return]
Archived Thread

File 137154057013.jpg - (302.46KB , 860x860 , be86ed74d792e2dc6cdeca9a097e2e26.jpg ) [iqdb]
169888 No. 169888
Bored.

Bored, bored bored bored bored.

This class sucks. The teacher's droning on, and on, and on about something dealing with the French Revolution. Baguettes and cake and heads and all that kind of stuff. History stuff.

Boring stuff.

You've spent the majority of the class just staring out the window, thinking of how nice this last summer was. Mostly because you didn't actually have any classes. That was nice. The reading that you were assigned over the summer got 'done', if you consider reading the cliff notes of all the books you were assigned 'done'.

Because really, who gives a damn about the motivations of one teenaged jackass and his fields of rye?

Not you, that's for damn sure.

You scan over the classroom one more time. This classroom is full of all the classic archetypes. One girl, up front, flowers in her hair, writing down all the teacher says. Who takes notes on the first day? Who takes notes period? Not you, that's for sure. Maybe that's why you float around a B- average. Still passing! Next to her, still in the front row, but sitting by the window, is a girl who looks just as bored as you are, but staring out the window, occasionally blowing the purple hair out of her eyes. What's the point of a rabbit-ear headband if you don't use it to keep your bangs in check?

You yawn, and stretch, as the teacher shoots you a mildly dirty look. You shrug, and the teacher just shakes her head. At least she's not wearing that ridiculous hat anymore. Maybe it's just a joke for the first day of class. It sits on her desk now.

You cast your eyes around, lingering occasionally on posters. One has a smiling ponytailed girl on it, exhorting all new freshmen to join the Astronomy club. Astronomy's pretty cool, you guess. Going to the moon would be pretty interesting.

Behind the two girls previously mentioned, in the second row, is a girl with blonde hair, and an odd, small, red half-bow tied in it. She's listening to the teacher and kind of repeating what the teacher's saying, in a soft murmer. You can hear it because you're sitting right behind her, but you doubt that the teacher can. Next to her is another blonde girl, this one with a ponytail sticking out to the side.

Didn't that go out of fashion a couple decades ago? A couple seats down the row is a sleepy-looking redhead. She's one of the foreign exchange students here at the school.

The third row closest to the window is your desk. Someone's carved 'Owen was here' on it. Next to you is your good friend Unzan, who's currently doing his best to waggle his eyebrows in sync with each other. It's not working particularly well, considering that he's scrunched up his forehead in concentration. But he's been your bro through thick and thin, so you're totally willing to forgive him his oddities.

That, and you mastered the eyebrow wave years ago.

Next to him is a girl who's just cracking her neck from side to side, a redhead with a blue bow accenting her hair.

You look back down at your desk. The paper football that you've been spending the majority of the class making sits there, triangular, papery, and just begging for a target.

Behind you are the three “popular” girls, chatting amongst each other, one with long green hair. Her friend next to her is a blonde with matching eyes, and the third is a brunette with a red bow and these weird hair tubes. How they stay on is anybody's guess.

You scan the rest of the room, past a few more club posters (Join the swimming club! Come make music with our club! Write poetry with us at the Haiku club!), and your eyes settle squarely back on the paper football.

Fuck it. You're bored. Let's pick a target, shall we?

[ ] Flower Girl
[ ] Rabbit Girl
[ ] Half-Bow Girl
[ ] Side Ponytail Girl
[ ] Sleepy Redhead Girl
[ ] Unzan
[ ] Neck-Cracking Girl
[ ] Green Haired Girl
[ ] Blonde Girl
[ ] Hair Tubes Girl
[ ] Professor Boringstein (You've already forgotten her name, you see.)
[ ] Write-in

No. 169889
Hmmm, another school AU fic? Well, let's give it a shot.

[X] Neck-Cracking Girl.

Because of novelty character and because of Opening Picture.

Damn you, I was planning to use that pic in my own fic!
No. 169890
[x] Rabbit Girl
No. 169891
[X] Flower Girl

Seems like the serious type. I like that.
No. 169892
[x] Unzan

Are we Ichirin? Please let us be Ichirin.
No. 169893
[X] Professor Boringstein

Let's make something interesting happen, shall we?
No. 169894
[X] Hair Tubes Girl

Let's make enemies.
No. 169897
[x] Side Ponytail Girl
Flan-flan~
No. 169898
[x] Half-Bow Girl
No. 169900
Only three girls left. Come on anon, don't fail me now.
No. 169901
>>169900
I'm just watching this, shaking my head and smiling to myself.
No. 169902
[x] Side Ponytail Girl

Oh no. No no no no no. Not another Gensokyo High story.



I feel like it's like a trainwreck, you can't help but watch the horror happen and feel slight hope this might be the one story to finish.
No. 169903
>>169902
YOU HAD ONE JOB!
No. 169904
[X] Neck-Cracking Girl.
You embark on a great journey of crooked pathways littered with corpses, young writer.
No. 169905
[x] Half-Bow Girl

Well. Time to crack open a beer and watch the fallout.
No. 169906
[ ] Green Haired Girl

Time for the other shrine maiden!
No. 169907
[ ] Green Haired Girl
No. 169909
[x] Neck-Cracking Girl

I hope you know what you're going into.
No. 169910
...Oh my God, here we go again, with another high school AU Touhou fic. Will history repeat? We shall see.

[x] Unzan
No. 169912
>>169902
you have ruined everything
forever
No. 169914
[ ] Neck-Cracking Girl
I haven't the slightest idea who this is.
Gonna be a clusterfuck or the Price is Right, either way this should be good for a chuckle.
No. 169916
>>169914

Sekibanki, unless there's a PC-98 blue-bow-redhead I don't remember.

[X] Neck-cracking girl
No. 169923
[X] Hair Tubes Girl

It's okay, I rolled a die for it. No routefagging intended here - you just can't be sure where a high school AU plans on going with characters at the very first choice.

Incidentally, are we an Ichirin?
No. 169925
>11 options
Finally found another use for that 12-sided die!

[x] Hair Tubes Girl
No. 169927
>>169892
>>169923
Hadn't planned for that, actually. I'd intended to go the standard "faceless male anon" route, but we can make this an option when it comes up.
No. 169928
>>169927
Oh God. Ichirin MC. Yes please.
No. 169935
>>169928
That'd be an interesting break from all the other High School AUs. You have my sword on this one.
No. 169936
[x] Half-Bow Girl

This is a horrible idea and I'm already hooked one post in. Good luck, try to finish!
No. 169937
[x] Neck-Cracking Girl

if only for something new.

Being Ichirinon would be neat.
No. 169939
Having already cast my vote, I would like to lend my support for the Ichirin MC idea. It would make this story a lot more unique. I mean, how much Ichirin have we had here?
No. 169942
I just cant see this working out if we're not a faceless Anon with just a nickname like Jin.

Gotta be a male for this particular story.
No. 169947
Genderflipped Ichirin. Everybody wins!

Nah, just kidding. I don't support "Ichirin as MC" idea. Much more fun seeing anon shaping up the MC and making stupid choices that fit a high school male. Damnit Teruyo for not updating Theater of Youth
No. 169948
Bah, I don't know what the problem is. An Ichirin is fine too. Gives a new spin on things.

And let's be honest, if we aren't Ichirin she'll vanish into the background as per usual.
No. 169950
I'd personally prefer the faceless male MC just to head off any "Ichirin's being OOC!" problems.

>>169948
>And let's be honest, if we aren't Ichirin she'll vanish into the background as per usual.
That's going to happen to most of the Touhous anyway. I don't see why it matters any more if it happens to M!/Ichirin or not.
No. 169959
[X] Neck-Cracking Girl.

I could care less who gets to be MC, but I gotta be honest; I Don't see that appeal of a high school fic with zero room for romance.
No. 169961
[x] Neck-Cracking Girl
No. 169962
I think it's best if the main character is male
No. 169976
Writer never did mention MC's gender, which I kind of like. Girl MC please? Something to change the pace of the rest of the stories here
No. 169982
File 137162550990.png - (717.38KB , 900x1100 , 9be485ab65f04303337569ee3cd0e4ec.png ) [iqdb]
169982
>>169959
Have you never been to /at/?

>>169902
>>169904
>>169905
>>169909
>>169910
>>169936
I relish the challenge.

[x] Neck-Cracking Girl

You lick your finger, and raise it in the air, testing for the wind. Feeling for the breeze. The slightest stirring could send your shot astray. You sight down your fingers at your unaware target. This is harder than it seems, as Unzan keeps dodging and weaving in front of your sight picture, trying his hardest not to laugh.

You're doing your best as well but you almost can't help it. He's still trying so hard to get the eyebrow wave going, and you're mocking his efforts by doing it right back at him.

Set the football down on the desk. Nestle it into its firing slot, so thoughtfully carved in by the last occupant of this desk. Test flick. Test flick again. You've got the crisp motion down. You've got this. Unzan makes a field goal with his hands, in between you and the neck-cracking girl.

You take a deep breath to steady yourself at the end, and flick- the paper football sails perfectly from the slot, splitting the uprights perfectly, and continuing sailing into the back-netting of the side of the girl's head.

You almost instinctively raise your hands over your head, arms outstretched in the universal sign for “Field Goal”, but manage to restrain yourself in time. The girl turns to you, locks red eyes with yours, as you wonder if that's her real eye color, or she just put in colored contacts.

She smiles, cute little dimples appearing on her cheeks. You can't help but smile back.

She places the football on her desk, and lines up a return shot. Unzan turns to her, and sets up the field goal again. You decide that this is the time for some psychological warfare- you put your thumbs to your temples, and waggle your fingers around, like a prehensile moose. And stick your tongue out for good measure. The girl's trying her best to not giggle out loud.

She fires off her return shot, while not as perfect as yours, manages to get it through the uprights, skipping it off the inside of one of Unzan's fingers.

She, however, lacks the restraint you so masterfully applied, and raises her hands in the universal field goal sign. And then realizes this is a bad idea, but just the tiniest bit too late.

“Young lady.” The teacher's voice cracks like a disappointed whip. It's a sad mental image, the whip just sagging with crushed hopes and shattered dreams. “Just what are you doing?”

She stands up and starts to respond. “I, uh, um, nothing!”

“Are you passing notes in my class? On the very first day?”

“No, Miss Kamishirasawa. Just getting to know some classmates, is all.” Unzan looks at you very pointedly, grinning like a fool, and for the very first time, successfully waggles his eyebrows at you. You feel your ears heat up a bit, and try to scowl at him menacingly, but just can't manage it over the laughter you're trying to hide.

“I would prefer you do that on your own time.” The bell rings, signaling the end of the first class of the day. “And now it's your own time, at least until your next class. I'll see you all tomorrow.” She smiles, closes her book, and dismisses the class.

“Nearly got you busted there,” Unzan says. He turns to the girl you hit with a paper football, and extends his hand amicably. “I'm Unzan. Nice shot, by the way. Was that your first time?”

She blushes, takes his hand, and says, “It was. Thank you.” She looks up at you. “I'm Sekibanki.”

“Nice to meet you, Sekibanki,” you reply. “I'm...”

[ ] Ichirin Kumoi
[ ] Male
[ ] Name?
[ ] Female
[ ] Name?

(Please feel free to add other kinds of character traits. I won't put those to a formal vote, though, I'll just pick the ones that I feel both you and I like.)
No. 169984
[X] A spider webbing in the darkness
[X] Your worst nightmare
[X]Male

Just getting those out of the way.
No. 169986
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
No. 169987
Also, looks like THP ate my formatting. The "[ ] Name" votes are sub-votes of Male and Female.
No. 169993
[X] Male

I'll vote the name later. Waiting for anon to make a creative name.
No. 169994
>>169993

Same. I don't even care if his name is Ichirin Kumoi.
No. 169995
File 137163238555.jpg - (312.10KB , 753x1100 , ichirin violent.jpg ) [iqdb]
169995
[X] Ichirin Kumoi

Operation Delinquent Ichirin is a-go.
No. 169996
>>169995

Oh and [X] Female, in case that wasn't clear.
No. 169997
[x]Ichirin Kumoi
-[x]Female

I didn't think the day when I had to specify a Touhou's gender would come.

Oh, and if it's possible, make her the badass monk from Hopeless Masquerade, not the UFO hitbox.
No. 169998
>>169997

I'm not understanding the distinction you're trying to make. Everything in UFO has a hitbox, why single Ichirin out?
No. 169999
>>169997
You didn't have to. I done fucked up the formatting. I don't intend to write a genderbent Ichirin. Sorry, >>169947. I know I've just crushed your dreams.
No. 170000
>>169998
I was referencing the whole "Ichirin is Unzan's hitbox" thing from UFO. In HM she proves she's equally capable of kicking serious ass by herself.
No. 170003
[x] Male

I'm fine with whatever for the name.
No. 170007
[x] Male
No. 170011
[X] Female
Its touhou. Only girls get adventures.
No. 170013
[X] Male
-[X] Author's choice

Because I have no imagination.
No. 170015
>>169987
Use a hyphen instead of spaces. Like so:

[ ] Option
- [ ] Sub option
No. 170017
File 137165127387.gif - (848.54KB , 400x225 , 1368404398346.gif ) [iqdb]
170017
[]Male
[]Kess Bloodysunday

Intuitive and easygoing. Though tactful from years of cleverly steering his way across conversations, he can still come off as an abrasive sonabitch to some. A soft-core hedonist who enjoys the evening company of his friends above all else.

Waiting to see how the third impact pans out.
No. 170018
[X] Male
-[X] Shigeru
No. 170019
[X] Female

When was the last time we had a female protagonist?
No. 170023
[X] Male
-[X] Adam (or author's choice if he doesn't like it)
No. 170025
>>170019
>>/youkai/22501

Krisslanza's work, you heathen. Some of the greatest.
No. 170039
[X] Female
No. 170043
[x]Ichirin Kumoi

Daring to dream.
No. 170049
>>170019
I can think of five recent stories/writers offhand right now who've had female protagonists. It's really not as uncommon as you think.

>>/sdm/54956 Being Meiling, which is totally worth reading,
>>/youkai/22501 Krisslanza's writing, though I don't think she's done anything too recent,
>>/forest/27490 Alice's Life (Sucks),
>>157288 Favors Owed, which had Reisen as the main character,
>>/at/25939 and SLDT's Innocent Maiden's Nightmare (though I hardly think that applies to Koakuma in this instance, but he started with Sanae.)

I'm sure there are more that exist if I dig just the littlest bit deeper but these come to mind immediately.
No. 170054
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
No. 170055
[X] Male
[X] Jin
No. 170058
[X] Ichirin Kumoi

This must happen
No. 170063
So right now being a faceless male anon is winning, but I'm not a huge fan of any of the names suggested yet- and I'm guessing not too many of you guys are, considering none of them have more than one vote. I'll think of something if you guys can't, I hope. I've always been pretty terrible at naming characters.
No. 170064
>>170049
4/5 of those are touhous, although not sure why I'm making that Argument when voting for a touhou right now.

Its been quite awhile since we've had an original female protag...

The latest that's come to mind is Reina.

[x]Ichirin Kumoi
-[x]Female

Because I don't think we've had a school AU with a female protag yet and it'd be pointless to fight the Female Anon right now. We've had multiple School AUs with Male leads already. [GH, That one story in others, ANoN of the top of my head].

The thought of having a Sukeban Ichirin is amusing too.

Whats the uniform for this school?
No. 170065
>>170064
ahhh shit, even when that late vote male option still won.

I blame summer.

Can't think of a good name that fits being Unzan's buddy or a Sekibanki route.

Shinra and variants of Ichi___ are all that are coming to mind and they all suck
No. 170066
>>170063
does that post count as vote being called?
No. 170067
>>170064
That's a fair point about the touhou MCs. As for the uniform, I've got a couple ideas that I intend to detail a bit in the next update, but I'm always open to suggestions.

>>170065
>>170066
No, votes aren't called yet. It's only been what, 15 hours since the last update?
No. 170068
>>170065
Also I re-read your post and I can't stop thinking of Coco Ichibanya.

I miss their curry.
No. 170072
[ ] Ichirin Kumoi

This. Is. An. Amazing. Option.
No. 170082
[X] Ichirin Kumoi

This could be pretty entertaining. Best of luck to you writer, you go where mortals fear to tread.
No. 170090
[x] Archer

Someday, this option will win
No. 170100
File 137170155760.jpg - (89.22KB , 800x600 , 1258512888583.jpg ) [iqdb]
170100
>>170090
Maybe it will. It depends on which one you mean though. Maybe all that's left is for you [spoiler]- or I - to step up & do it.[/spoiler]
No. 170101
>>170100
Damn it all. Could've sworn you could do spoilers within spoilers before.
No. 170102
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
[X] Reverse Trap

Everyone, especially Keine believe we are in "A Boy Named Sue" situation, and our acting out is our attempt to assert our masculinity.
No. 170104
[x] Hanz.
No. 170105
[X] Ichirin Kumoi

C'mon, who else would be Unzan's best buddy?
No. 170106
>>170090
Go bug YAF to rewrite "This Shrine" with Archer.
It'll be the greatest train wreck into a sun since "This Shrine"
No. 170107
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
[X] Reverse Trap
THE BEST
No. 170114
wouldn't it be hard to reverse trap with uniform rule abound?

it would be silly if were given a gakuran because they ran out of sei/serafuku though

sdT if we go full sukeban/yankii look we should totally have a longer cm skirt than the others.
No. 170117
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
[X] Reverse Trap
No. 170124
>>170114
I have no idea what any of those five things you just mentioned are.
No. 170125
>>170114
Go to sleep guy, you're drunk.
No. 170127
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
[X] Reverse Trap
No. 170132
>>170114
Nanaya's outfit is a good example of Gakuran
Look up Jojos Part 5 for even more examples.

Seifuku/Serafuku are just jp sailor suit outfits.

Yankiis are delinquents/punks.

Sukeban could mean delinquent girl or boss girl.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukeban

I'll stop shitting up your thread though.
No. 170144
What's a reverse trap? Regardless,
[x] female
No. 170146
File 137174849850.jpg - (92.99KB , 1280x720 , naoto_shirogane.jpg ) [iqdb]
170146
>>170144
There can be two meanings:

-The literal reverse: a female with male genitalia.
or
-The mild reverse: an androginous female who dresses and acts like a man, AKA a tomboy.

I'm guessing that what Anon is voting for is the "mild" reverse trap, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Pic related, it's a mild reverse trap.
No. 170148
>>170132
This is totally not shitting up the thread. This is explaining relevant things that I'm not experienced with. Thank you.

>>170146
When I think "reverse trap", I think of the mild version. Your "literal reverse" makes me just think "futa", but I can see how you'd get there from here.
No. 170149
>>170102 here. Mild version was my intent.
No. 170150
[X] Ichirin Kumoi

Dare to dream. Of Ichirin not being a forgotten background character.
No. 170152
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
- [x] boyish

if we go the reverse trap route, she could be a rebel that wears a hoodie over her uniform. Hijab/Nun Hood would be to feminine of a tell wouldn't it?
No. 170169
[X] Ichirin Kumoi
[X] Reverse Trap
No. 170234
File 137186637784.jpg - (558.62KB , 1488x1860 , e051dd420b12c47d1cc2e29464f3ba63.jpg ) [iqdb]
170234
>>170152
I really like this idea. I think I might run with it.

[x] Ichirin Kumoi

“...Ichirin Kumoi.”

Sekibanki smiles at you again, showing off those cute dimples. It's enough to make you blush a little. “Well, I'm glad I've met you guys. I'm new in town, and I don't really know anybody here.”

“How long have you been here?” you ask.

She twists the toe of her shiny black shoe against the floor. Shiny black shoe, with a thigh-high sock underneath, capped by a short black skirt... Whoa. What are you thinking about? “...About a week. We haven't even finished unpacking everything yet.”

“That's cool. Where are you from?”

“Town pretty far away from here. It's called Sleepy Hollow.”

You look at Unzan and he shrugs. “Never heard of it.”

Sekibanki laughs. “Not many people have. It's got a semi-famous bridge, but that's not really all that important.”

“We're actually fairly new in town ourselves,” Unzan says.

A flicker of... what, hope? Despair? A flicker crosses Sekibanki's face. “Together?”

“It's complicated,” you say. “He's my long-lost brother.”

“And we'd been separated for far too long,” Unzan chimes in.

“But when our parents told us the truth, it was too good to be true!”

“This girl I'd felt an attachment to my whole life is my sister!”

“And this jackass is my brother!”

Unzan punches you on the arm. “Jackass?”

“Yep.”

Sekibanki is just staring at the two of you starting to scuffle in the classroom. “What, really?”

You and Unzan break down laughing. “Nah,” you say.

“We're just fucking with you a bit,” Unzan adds.

Sekibanki shakes her head and smiles. “So, uh, we should probably go our separate ways to our next class, it's going to start real soon. I've got math next.”

[ ] Funny enough, my next class is math! We might be in the same class again!
[ ] Alright, see you later, then. My next class is...
- [ ] Astronomy
- [ ] Gym
- [ ] Art
- [ ] Science
- [ ] Foreign Languages
- [ ] Music
- [ ] Write-in?

[ ] Other ideas?
No. 170236
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

Aww yea! Let those teachers get mad if they want to, Ichirin and her main nigga Unzan don't give a fuck.
No. 170237
[x] Alright, see you later, then. My next class is...
- [x] Astronomy

Curious about astronomy girl.

Also, good on you for doing reverse trap Ichirin! This could be fun.
No. 170238
-[ ] Science
--[ ]Nuclear physics

We must capture best raven
No. 170239
[x] Alright, see you later, then. My next class is...
- [x] Foreign Languages

Kosuzu, maybe?
No. 170240
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.
No. 170241
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

Let the delinquency begin.
No. 170248
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

This is happening.
No. 170254
File 137188431630.jpg - (541.78KB , 1200x1200 , 002647941c071873fb1b04ac2456be1f.jpg ) [iqdb]
170254
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

Finally, a sweet slice-of-life story that doesn't go overboard with the humor or the drama. I've been waiting for this. An AU done right.
No. 170287
>>170106
Eh, I dunno, the first and third run were okay.

But yeah, Archer works with tsunderes and that Reimu was the biggest tsundere since Akiha Tohno herself.

Anyway,
[x] Funny enough, my next class is math! We might be in the same class again!
No. 170297
I've needed to find a story to crash into since Being Meiling has now ended.

Gentlemen? I have found that story.

[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

I can't express how much I look forward to this.
No. 170328
>>170254
>An AU done right.

I think you're giving me entirely too much credit.
No. 170399
>>170328

Only if you don't update!
No. 170410
>>170399
I think I can promise updates, at least.
No. 170460
>>170410

Well...that's a start, at least. Now we need you to promise that all updates will contain at least one(1) Sekibanki.
No. 170536
>>170460
Impossible.

In other news, update shortly.
No. 170552
File 137224466128.jpg - (246.74KB , 850x1118 , sample-58dec091730848442e359f870fb44d0c.jpg ) [iqdb]
170552
[X] My next class isn't math but I think feel like chilling with you until the teacher kicks me out.
-[X] Casually ask for the digits.
[X] Proceed to Science class after the ensuing drama.

You shrug. “Glad I haven't got Math so early in the morning.”

“What's your next class, then?” Sekibanki asks.

“Science. Hey, give me your number so we can hang out later.”

Unzan laughs. “Subtle. Real subtle.”

You shoot him a look and a grin. Sekibanki blushes a furious red. “W-what? So soon?”

You nod. “Yeah. Give me your number.”

“N-no!”

You shrug again. “Fine,” and walk after Sekibanki as she hurries to her next class. Unzan laughs again and decides to follow. “Not going to class either, Unzan?”

“Maybe later. I don't even remember what my next class is.”

Sekibanki looks over her shoulder. “Why are you following me? The science department is the other way!”

“Maybe I want to see what math class is like. Get a jump on it, and everything. Also, give me your number.”

She blushes even deeper. “N-no!”

“That's okay. Math sounds interesting this early in the morning.” You internally gag, because no, no it does not.

The three of you get to math class, Sekibanki hurrying a little faster as the three of you get closer. She picks a seat right up front. Which was a mistake, considering nobody else wanted to sit up front, and there's a pair of empty chairs next to her. You take the chair next to her. “Promise I'll go to Science class if you give me your number.”

She shakes her head, but you can tell she's fighting a smile. “Dearest Sekibanki,” you begin, “you would throw away my academic progress just because you don't want to give me your number? You'd consign Unzan to never go to class again? He's dumb enough as it is!” He laughs and punches you on the arm. Sekibanki shakes her head again. You scan the room, and it's fairly uninteresting. The class is mostly guys, like for example one guy with silvery hair and glasses. There's a few girls, like this one brown-haired girl who's fiddling idly with a lighter. They let kids bring lighters to school?

Nah, probably not. She just snuck it in.

You're a little bored, and the bell rings, while the professor hurries in. She's got long purple hair tied up in a ponytail, and her lithe figure is concealed by a white labcoat. She's kind of cute, for a teacher. “Hello!” she greets the class. “I'm Professor Asakura, but you can all call me Rikako.”

“Hello, Rikako,” the class responds.

“Welcome to Science! We're going to be exploring how the world works this semester, and exploring means solving mysteries!” She's really enthusiastic, excitedly talking and gesturing. “Are you ready to become scientific investigators?” Really, really enthusiastic. Her grin is infectious. “But first! They make me take attendance. And I'm not allowed to forget this time!”

Just then, another teacher comes in. She's wearing a long red dress, has red eyes, and red hair. That's impressive color coordination. “Rikako.”

Rikako jumps. “A-ah! Yumemi! What brings you here?”

“This is math class, Rikako. My class. Science is down the other way.”

Rikako's face is blank, and then struck by a lightning bolt of recognition. “O-oh! I'm so very sorry!”

Yumemi just shakes her head. “Just make sure you remember which class is yours tomorrow. I'm sure your students are waiting for you.”

Rikako bows. “T-thanks, Yumemi!” and dashes out, mumbling to herself about how late she is.

Yumemi walks up to the desk where Rikako was addressing the class. She seems tired, with bags under her eyes. But she's kind of cute, in that overworked-office-lady manner. “So, this is math, not science. I'm Professor Okizaki. Good to meet all of you.”

“Good morning, Professor Okizaki,” the class responds.

“Okay. So, first order of business, attendance. Aki? Minoriko Aki?”

Oh, right. There's that whole attendance thing. You didn't really think of that. What do?

[ ] Abandon your quest to get Sekibanki's number... for now.
– [ ] Then return to your science class.
– [ ] Do something else. (Write-in)

[ ] Continue! You shall not leave until you have what you came for!

[ ] Write-in.
No. 170554
[x] Continue! You shall not leave until you have what you came for!

Onwards! Sekibanki's number is the only reason we even went to this class, and we can't back down now. Besides, we should have at least expected this when we decided to go there.
No. 170555
[x] Continue! You shall not leave until you have what you came for!
No. 170557
[x] Abandon your quest to get Sekibanki's number... for now.
– [x] Then return to your science class.

Being a delinquent does not require us to be a churl. Penance must be paid.
No. 170564
[x] Abandon your quest to get Sekibanki's number... for now.
– [x] Then return to your science class.
- [x]... while Casually leaving your own number

a suave bitch we are. Plus, this Rikako seems very excitable. who know's what explosions can be caused on the first day?

Also... Sleepy Hallow. You are glorious.
No. 170566
[x] Abandon your quest to get Sekibanki's number... for now.
– [x] Then return to your science class.
- [x]... while Casually leaving your own number

We will withdraw for now. But the mission is not yet over!
No. 170580
[x] Abandon your quest to get Sekibanki's number... for now.
– [x] Then return to your science class.
- [x]... while Casually leaving your own number

I think we've seen that MC doesn't really do "casual", but we'll see what happens
No. 170588
File 137231194531.jpg - (94.57KB , 650x557 , 1275359513980.jpg ) [iqdb]
170588
You guys have no creativity, do you?

[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-- [X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Uzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--- [X]Same plan in reverse for Uzan's cover/Uzan's cover-name actually showing up.

Even if it fails, it will fail in grandly amusing fashion. PLAY BALL!
No. 170589
>>170588
Brilliant
No. 170591
>>170588

I like this.

[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-- [X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Unzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--- [X]Same plan in reverse for Unzan's cover/Unzan's cover-name actually showing up.
No. 170592
Odds are there isn't going to be another student absent on the first day of class.
No. 170593
>>170588
>>170591
Funny enough, 588 puzzled out my EXACT PLAN for the [x] Continue! vote.

That is basically what was going to happen. So I'm going to count these two for [x] Continue!

>>170592
You can't possibly be the biggest delinquent in school, could you? Nah. There's GOT to be someone worse.
No. 170598
[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-- [X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Uzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--- [X]Same plan in reverse for Uzan's cover/Uzan's cover-name actually showing up.
No. 170600
[X] Continue!/>>170588

>>You can't possibly be the biggest delinquent in school, could you? Nah. There's GOT to be someone worse.
Mokou?

Also last time I checked Yumemi's last name was Okazaki not Okizaki.
No. 170601
>>170600
Bah. At least I didn't spell Unzan "Uzan".
No. 170604
>>170593

So We're basically about to piss off some kind of turbo delinquent in the name of love.

This is turning out to be an interesting first day of school.
No. 170641
[Continue] x
or rather
[x] Continue and retain the numbers
No. 170673
[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-- [X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Unzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--- [X]Same plan in reverse for Unzan's cover/Unzan's cover-name actually showing up.

I lend this support for this vote
No. 170674
>>170673
Wow that was bad grammar from me
No. 170687
File 137245101783.jpg - (1.14MB , 1200x1150 , 1370660687433.jpg ) [iqdb]
170687
>>170601

how the fuck did they put an 'n' in there

HOW THE FUCK DOES AN 'N' EVEN WORK, THERE

THAT'S HORRIBLE
No. 170730
[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-- [X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Unzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--- [X]Same plan in reverse for Unzan's cover/Unzan's cover-name actually showing up.

Sounds grand
No. 170752
[X] Stare into the middle distance like an incredibly bored student on the first day of class; wait till the entire class roll is called. Note the name(s) that draw no reply; after teacher's done with attendance, start and hurriedly ask if she called that name. Pretend to be that person.
-[X] Should that person actually show up not ten seconds after you've claimed to be them, angrily tell them that this joke stopped being funny in middle school. Unzan is quick enough to follow our lead and back us up on that.
--[X] Same plan in reverse for Unzan's cover/Unzan's cover-name actually showing up.

Will not give up on our mission for red head's digits until explicitly told otherwise.
No. 170795
OP here. Sorry about the delay, I've seriously injured myself and am recovering from a very unpleasant, and probably related, stomach bug. That and I'm currently separated from my writing computer. Updates should be soon.
No. 170810
>>170795
Nooooo. Protag~
No. 171343
File 137343727565.jpg - (351.78KB , 848x1200 , 83daebccbda27c7dcaeadb12683956a2.jpg ) [iqdb]
171343
Not dead, despite the best efforts of microbe and injury!

[x] Continue! You shall not leave until you have what you came for!

“Here!” shouts a girl who is probably Aki. Professor Okazaki continues down the list, as you wait for one that doesn't get answered to, so you can take it. Sekibanki is shooting you looks the whole time as you mime a “call me” gesture with your hands. These looks are glares. Unzan is doing his best to not laugh.

“Iku Nagae? Na-ga-e? Na-gay? How do you even pronounce that?” Silence. This is your chance. You raise your hand and say “Here!” in your most confident voice. Professor Okazaki looks at you, back to the paper, and back to you. She scratches the side of her face, then shrugs and marks you off. You elbow Unzan. “Told you it'd work.”

“You didn't tell me shit,” he replies.

The professor rolls through a couple more names, and gets to “Youmu Konpaku? Youmu?” Unzan clears his throat, and in a girlish voice, squeals “Here!” The whole class breaks into titters of laughter, except for Sekibanki, who just blushes deeper, and the girl with the brown hair, who just turns to look at the two of you.

Professor Okazaki rolls her eyes. “Now I know the two of you are bullshitting me.”

You affect a shocked face. “Why, Professor, I didn't know you were allowed to talk to the students so roughly!”

Unzan joins in. “I'm a delicate flower, and your words wound me, Professor!” Oh God. The laughter doubles you over like a punch in the gut, as Unzan continues. “I'll have you know I'm a lady of good breeding and I will not have this language in any class I attend!” He stands up, the very picture of offended effrontery, hands angrily on hips, face a disdainful mask that he's fighting to keep in line. “I shall suffer this class no longer!” He stalks towards the door, and waves at you. “Come, servant! I require you attend me... uh... Na-gay, wasn't it?”

You almost fall out of your chair, you're laughing so hard. Unzan can barely keep it together, and you claw your way back out of your chair, and stand up stiffly at attention. “Yes, Mistress. I shall accompany you. Such a spectacle is unfit for one of your breeding!” As you and Unzan frog-march dramatically out of the room to peals of laughter, you mime a “call me” to Sekibanki once more. She just blushes even deeper and buries her face in her arms.

The two of you exit the room, followed by the wearied sigh of Professor Okazaki. It'll be fun when you actually DO have a class with her. Maybe. It IS still math, so it can't be THAT fun. As you close the door, you realize something.

“Shit! I didn't leave Sekibanki my number!” You rummage through your hoodie pocket, and pull out your phone. “You think I should go back and give her my phone?”

Unzan laughs. “And then what? How would she call you back?”

“That's a good point,” you reply. “Give me your phone.”

As Unzan laughs in response, the classroom door behind you opens, and that odd brown-haired girl who had been playing with the lighter earlier steps out, and quietly closes it behind her.

The two of you turn to her, who looks right into your eyes, her brown eyes silencing Unzan's belly laugh. She holds out to you a piece of paper, which, after looking at it for a minute, you take.

She mimes the cell phone motion you were making earlier, and then quietly says “Call me,” as she disappears back into the classroom.

Unzan smiles at you. “Looks like you have yourself an admirer, Ichirin.”

You scratch your head. “Yeah... Odd girl, that one.” You unfold the paper, and read it.

Mononobe no Futo
080 6490 5807


You enter her digits into your phone, if only out of sheer curiosity.

What do?

[ ] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?

[ ] Nah, go hang out somewhere else. You're too classy... for class. Man, that sounded so much better in your head.
– [ ] Check out the bathrooms.
– [ ] Head outside to the school grounds.
– [ ] Write-in.

[ ] Write-in.

Also, optional:

[ ] Text Futo.
– [ ] Write-in.
[ ] Don't text Futo.
No. 171347
[] head to class
[] text Futo
Yay~ you're back
No. 171348
>>171347
If you're going to text Futo, I'd prefer you guys came up with an idea. If you leave it to my tender sensibilities, it may end... poorly.
No. 171349
Holy shit this. Hope you're feeling better, Protag.

[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?

[X] Text Futo.

I have no idea what to text her, hopefully someone makes a good write-in.
No. 171352
File 137344113742.png - (190.39KB , 500x500 , one of us likes where this is going.png ) [iqdb]
171352
[x] Nah, go hang out somewhere else. You're too classy... for class. Man, that sounded so much better in your head.
– [X] Head outside to the school grounds.

The classy way to avoid classes. Or the classic way. I forget which.

[X] Text Futo.
– [X] A simple 'Yo' will suffice. Maybe ask where how she got that sweet lighter in here.

Write-ins aren't really my specialty, but meh, this'll work until something better comes along.
No. 171355
>>171349
>Hope you're feeling better, Protag.

Significantly. Please don't worry on my account.
No. 171360
>>171349
>>171352

Don't worry fellow Anon, I'm good at write-ins.

[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?
-[X] Text Futo.
-[X] I don't think a phone conversation could possibly do justice to the meeting of two beauties such as ourselves, how bout you "conveniently" have to use the 1st floor girl's bathroom next to the snack machines...let say at 1:00pm sharp?

Subtle...yet sexy. Could possibly be my best work yet.
No. 171363
[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?
-[X] Text Futo.
[X] A simple 'Yo' will suffice. Ask where how she got that sweet lighter in here.
No. 171365
[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?
[X]Text Futo.
– [X] Hey there, it's "Na-gay" from Maths class. Nice lighter you had there, mind showing it to me sometime? We could hang out after school if you want.

Why does Futo have brown hair? Or are the hair colours realistic/different in this story?
No. 171375
File 137347662617.jpg - (104.50KB , 800x800 , 1353336940982.jpg ) [iqdb]
171375
>>171343

>You didn't tell me shit.

Unzan is pimp as fuck. There's literally no way that update could have been better.


[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?

In order of fantastic craziness, it goes:

-- Art teachers
-- Lit teachers
-- Science teachers

Odds are decent.

[X] Text Futo
- [X] Ichirin, at your service~
No. 171376
>>171375

You forgot one at the top

Political Science teachers
No. 171379
File 137347750554.jpg - (46.16KB , 342x381 , 1359922217075.jpg ) [iqdb]
171379
>My face when I realized Unzan is probably a novice boxer
No. 171380
File 137347756342.png - (200.17KB , 341x410 , 1371590001978.png ) [iqdb]
171380
>>171376
>Political Science

As a Poli-Sci major I know exactly what you're talking about
No. 171381
[X] Go to your actual class. Science, was it?
[X] Text Futo
-[X] So what's a lovely girl like you want with me?

Okay. That bit with Unzan was hilarious.
No. 171382
>>171365
Fuckin' wiki, man. The picture there had her with brown hair and I kept forgetting that that is literally the only place that it is brown. Hell, I posted a picture of it with her hair white. Consider it retconned to white. Hurf.
No. 171383
>>171382
Well, that portrait comes from Hopeless Masquerade so in a way it is canon. A contradictory piece of canon if we compare it to Ten Desires, but eh, it's a forgivable mistake from your part.
No. 171388
[X] Go to your actual class. SCIENCE!!!, was it?
-[X] Text Futo.

Science teachers are, in my experience, either rote-teachers or fucking metal. One guess as to which Rikako is, and the first two don't count.
No. 171390
>>171360
>>171360

Oh god my sides. That's so bad.
How about, "Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be waiting~ -Ichirin"

Long, complete sentences from a delinquent.
No. 171394
[X] Go to your actual class. !!SCIENCE!!, was it?
[X] Text Futo.
-[X] Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin
No. 171397
Bloody fantastic. Glad to see you're back, hope you stay healthy!
[X] Go to your actual class. !!SCIENCE!!, was it?
[X] Text Futo.
-[X] Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin
No. 171399
[X] Go to your actual class. !!SCIENCE!!, was it?
[X] Text Futo.
-[X] Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin

I can get behind this.
No. 171403
>>171365
Ignore this vote of mine, I'm voting for this instead.

[X] Go to your actual class. !!SCIENCE!!, was it?
[X] Text Futo.
-[X] Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin
No. 171763
>>171403
>!!SCIENCE!!

I will bet you five dollars the classroom is on fire when we reach it.
No. 171838
File 137404077817.jpg - (606.74KB , 1500x1500 , 38dd3e5524fb772974f2a2ce716bc9a5.jpg ) [iqdb]
171838
>>171763
It was going to be. And then I saw your post. So I changed it. HA.

[X] Go to your actual class. !!SCIENCE!!, was it?
[X] Text Futo.
-[X] Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin

“Aight. I'm going to head to class,” Unzan says to you. You nod, and wave as he heads off to his class. You realize that he hadn't told you what class it was that he had. You make a mental note to ask him next time you see him.

As you walk to the Science Department of the school, you pull out your phone again, and decide to take a leap of faith. Tapping a few buttons, you bring up the texting interface, and text Futo: “Rooftop. Lunch. I'll be there. -Ichirin”

Now that that's settled, you've got to figure out what to do with your free time outside school. Or at least give it a passing thought. You could lounge around and be worthless. Or you could join a club. That's one of the most common methods of spending time around here for people your age. Maybe you could pick your club dependent on what your friends choose? Or pick your friends dependent on your club?

Bah. The only friend you have here, really, is Unzan. You haven't had time to meet any new people here, with the exception of your classmates. And Sekibanki won't even give you her number. Eh. Her loss. Maybe you can work that from a different angle when an opportunity presents itself.

You're walking and thinking as one of the hall monitors down a side hallway shoots you a glare. You just wave and stick your tongue out at the girl. She starts to say something, when her red-headed partner places a restraining hand on her shoulder. “Give it a rest, Eiki, it's the first day of school.”

“And she's already skipping class. We have standards here, you know!”

The redhead rolls her eyes at Eiki, and turns to you. “Hey,” she starts, “Consider yourself 'officially warned'. Stop skipping class.” She even does the finger quotes and everything.

You smile and wink back at her, eliciting another eye-roll. Eiki just glares harder, until you're out of sight.

Then... well, you can tell you've arrived at the Science Department, as a harried Professor Asakura is herding students out of a room that smells... well, like the worst combinations of feet, rotten eggs, and bad curry. “Everyone out in an orderly fashion, and stay away from the doors!” She opens a panel on the side of the wall, and pulls out a gas mask, and slips it on with the deftness of years of experience. Through the gas mask, to one of the girls in the class with pink hair and an oddly blank expression on her face, she says. “And what have we learned today, Kokoro?”

“Don't spill the bleach on the ammonia,” she recites.

“Good. I'll get the windows open and some fans blowing. Class is NOT dismissed,” she says as she looks over the small group of students, “Because I have another experiment for us to test that does not require us to be in the classroom. Assemble at the lake. I will bring the lithium shortly.”

“Yes, Rikako,” the students reply.

[ ] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.
[ ] Stay for a bit to see what Rikako is doing.
[ ] Go somewhere else.
– [ ] Rooftop.
– [ ] Athletic fields.
– [ ] School Commons.
– [ ] Write-in.
[ ] Write-in.
No. 171840
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

Kokoro!
No. 171841
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

I'm happy.You know why? Because characters from the newer Touhou games aren't seen all that much yet.
No. 171842
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

>2Li + 2H2O -> 2LiOH + H2
>fun

Assuming Rikako is intending to toss a few chunks of lithium into the lake, we're not going to see much !!SCIENCE!!, just regular science. Lithium-water interactions are relatively tame.
No. 171843
>>171842
So let me tell you a funny story of when one of my teachers in high school did exactly that.
No. 171845
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

I'm curious.
No. 171851
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

And our love of !!SCIENCE!! is awakened!
No. 171852
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.
No. 171888
[x] Go somewhere else.
– [x] Rooftop.
From there we can see everything!
No. 172439
File 137517347059.jpg - (462.97KB , 876x1024 , 000d276c29424c06f7385be38f7af286.jpg ) [iqdb]
172439
[X] Head out to the lake with the rest of the class. This could be fun.

You follow the crowd out to the small lake on the school grounds- the river that connects to this lake is used for the boating club. You remember one of the posters you'd seen for it, some blue-haired girl with a pirate hat, standing proudly on the bow of the ship.

The class is milling around the sandy beach, and Kokoro is standing next to you, hands clasped, a serene expression on her face.

You decide to strike up a conversation. She's kind of cute, right?

“Kokoro?” you start.

“Yes?” Her voice is quiet, neutral, and demure. Very controlled.

Huh. You were hoping for more. Ah well. Brace for awkward, you're going to power straight through it. Awkward small talk is no match for your overwhelming power! “So, uh... what do you do in your free time?” Goddamnit.

“I'm in the acting club.”

That's, uh, surprising. She's quiet and reserved and... shy? And all the drama people you knew, uh, weren't. At all. They tended to be loud people. And energetic. “Really? I think I might want to see this sometime.”

She looks at you, same controlled look on her face. “You would?”

But before you can answer, one Professor Rikako Asakura calls out to the class, as she hurries towards the lake, large box-on-wheels in tow. Odd. Isn't lithium, uh, small? “Heyyyyyyyy! Are you all ready for some SCIENCE!?”

The class mumbles assent. Rikako frowns at this lack of enthusiasm. “Unacceptable.” She hands a small silvery rock, easily fitting into the palm of a hand, to a student with red hair and a lean, whipcord-strong physique. “Meiling? Skip this stone for me, would you?”

“It feels a little odd, Professor,” Meiling replies.

“That's just the moisture on your skin reacting with it. It's totally harmless,” she hurriedly adds, seeing the alarmed look on Meiling's face, “but you should probably throw it soon anyway.”

Meiling shrugs, and throws it. It skips once, and then stops on the water, floating for a moment, before it explodes with a pop. Rikako smiles. “See? Science!”

The class mumbles assent once more.

Rikako pulls out a pair of glasses, settles them primly on the bridge of her nose, and uses one finger to dramatically adjust them while using her other hand to throw her lab coat out billowing behind her. “Still bored? Then... We'll just have to escalate!” She tosses Meiling a silvery brick. “Throw that in. That's more lithium.”

Meiling shrugs once more, and hurls it into the lake. It submerges, and then pops out of the lake, trailing water in its wake. It lands, and then explodes upwards again, to finally land a third time, and pop one final time.

“Cool, huh?” Rikako is smiling. She can't be done yet. “But there's more.” She opens up her trunk that she brought out. “Who wants to throw this brick of sodium in?”

One of the other students pipes up. “Sodium? Like salt?”

Rikako shakes her head. “Only halfway! But sounds like you're volunteering, then.” She tosses the brick of sodium to the girl, long pink hair and weird-ass rabbit-ear headband and all. She was one of the girls in your homeroom class, wasn't she? She's looking at it, and not throwing it. “You ought to get to throwing it, Reisen. That one doesn't play nearly as well as the lithium did!”

Reisen pales, and hurls it in. This one explodes with a bang, and sends a small patter of rain down upon us. The class is becoming more visibly excited, you included.

“Professor? May I have the next one?” Kokoro is the only one who doesn't seem thrilled to be here. But you can't actually tell what she's feeling behind that mask, that masterful control of her voice and features.

Rikako nods. “Sure,” she assents, “but you'll need gloves for this next one. It could burn your hands otherwise.” She tosses some thick rubber gloves to Kokoro, and starts pulling on her own pair. “This, class, is potassium. We're going down the periodic table, one row at a time. Be a dear, Kokoro, and toss this in.”

This potassium positively explodes, as it bounces out and back into the water, creating waves and explosions, getting the majority of the class wet. Some of the girls squeal. Not Kokoro. Not you. And you feel a devilish smile creeping across your face. “Can I have the next one, Rikako?”

Rikako smiles. “Absolutely. Kokoro, give, uh... what was your name again?”

“Ichirin.”

“Right. Give Ichirin your gloves, if you would please.”

Kokoro silently removes the gloves, and you put them on. They're still warm. Rikako tosses you another silvery brick of metal. “That's Rubidium. Best throw that one quick before it reacts with the atmosphere.”

She's right, too, you can see its silvery sheen dull as it reacts with the moisture in the atmosphere. You hurl it as hard as you can, and it absolutely detonates. If the fish weren't dead in this lake already, they certainly are now. The shockwave from the explosion creates waves in the lake, a couple of feet high.

Rikako isn't done yet, though.

She pulls out one last sample- not a brick's worth this time, but a stoppered test tube full of a kind-of-solid-maybe-liquid metal. “This, is Cesium. Not one of the radioactive isotopes, but still the piece de resistance.” She chuckles. “And the most fun one. Here goes!”

She loosens the stopper, and hurls the test tube into the lake, cesium leaking out as it flies.

For a moment, silence.

Then, the entire lake jumps. This isn't an exaggeration, either- the lake has been vacated of a significant portion of its water, just as it would be if you dropped an enormous rock into it from such a height.

The wave crashes into your class, and you are all entirely soaked. You reflect on the sad fact that your uniforms are mostly dark blue, and not white. A shame. You'd like to see the color of their undergarments.

Rikako can't stop smiling, and neither can you. The rest of your class seems a little worried, but much more enthusiastic and energetic.

Except Kokoro.

Rikako is beaming. “And that is the first day of Science class! Tomorrow, we'll be working on whipping up some dioxygen difluoride! Promises to be loads of fun!”

You just can't stop grinning like a loon, even in the face of Kokoro's stoicism. Lunch is next. What do you do?

[ ] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[ ] Save that battle for the next day.
[ ] Try to get someone else's number in the class.
– [ ] Who?
[ ] Write-in.

And where do you want to have lunch?

[ ] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [ ] Text an invitation to Unzan as well.
– [ ] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.
[ ] The commons. You'll meet new people this way!
[ ] Write-in.
No. 172440
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

It's not polite to keep a lady waiting, you know. Unzan doesn't have to know either; I'm sure he will understand.
No. 172444
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

OP it's been too long! That, or I just get impatient too easily.
No. 172445
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.

[X] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [X] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

I also rather want to go for:

[X] Try to get someone else's number in the class.
– [X] Rikako, anyone who allows a class to make FOOF is clearly an educator worth admiration.
No. 172446
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

We are the master of love.
No. 172448
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

That sly dog is probably already up there smooching some girl.
No. 172450
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

Gotta visit the acting club sometime. And it'd be a dick move to leave Futo hanging.
No. 172454
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

>Science class teacher having large quantities of Cesium.
>FOOF on second day

Teacher of Mass Destruction, eh?

We must know where she keeps all that stuff. For !!SCIENCE!! and !!FUN!!
No. 172455
[X] Try to get someone else's number in the class.
– [X] Rikako, anyone who allows a class to make FOOF is clearly an educator worth admiration.

If this rate of escalation continues, the school hopefully has disposable labs. One thing is certain, though. We are not skipping tomorrow.

For those unaware of FOOF, this should help:
http://pipeline.corante.com/archives/2010/02/23/things_i_wont_work_with_dioxygen_difluoride.php
No. 172457
>>172455
>433kcal from 1 mol of substance

Let's buy a brick of the stuff.
No. 172459
>>172457
Why would you buy it when it's so easy to make yourself?
No. 172463
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

Time to be a smooth criminal
No. 172471
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

Bricks solve all your problems
No. 172485
>>172455
...Oh, wow.

Anyways,
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

This bandwagon, it was made for me.
No. 172549
[X] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

Please don't have another long break between updates. I seriously want to see what your Futo is like, and that is something I do not normally find myself wanting.

Now, here's to hoping she doesn't just bail on us.
No. 172581
>>172549
I hope you don't have to worry about that. The non-updating guilt sets in to me at about the three/four days mark, and as such, I try to keep to that schedule as best as possible. My goal is at the very least one per week. And you'll get an update tonight.
No. 172584
File 137551393376.gif - (35.25KB , 400x400 , c010435924f46d50f4d5b70e5d363c84.gif ) [iqdb]
172584
[x] Try to get Kokoro's number before you leave.
[x] You have a date on the rooftop to meet.
– [x] Don't text Unzan. He'll totally understand.

You elbow the pink-haired stoic girl as class is dismissed. “Hey, give me your number, so I can go see you at the, uh, what was it, drama club?”

“Acting club,” she responds.

“Yeah, that. So how about it?”

She stares at you with those strangely entrancing eyes of hers. “No.”

“No?” Man, you're getting shot down all over the place today. You'd do better flying against the Red Baron, for God's sake.

“No. But you can come to the club. It is in the theatre, of course.”

“Well, uh... maybe?” You scratch your head. “I dunno. I haven't decided on a club to join yet.”

“Joining is not mandatory. Maybe you might enjoy it. Maybe I might enjoy you there enough to give you my number.” She turns on her heel and walks off. Man, that girl is hard to read. Maybe she'll open up if you get to know her more.

Futo hasn't texted you back yet, but that won't stop you from going to the rooftop to meet her. It's not like you're worried about getting stood up- you've only known her for seconds, and she might even think you're someone else than the person she met in her science class. But if she can put two and two together, she should be able to. Right? Right. Hopefully. Yeah.

You make your way across the Science wing, up the stairs to the second floor of the school, where you can see down to the Commons from one of the balconies. It's starting to fill up, as it's currently lunchtime. Maybe you should have grabbed a lunch before the lines happened. Ah well. You pass by the school's library, on your way to the staircase to the roof.

You run up the steps, two at a time, until you reach the landing that the door's on. You lower your shoulder to push the bar to open the door, and... bounce off with a crash. The door's locked. That is some utter bullshit.

As you're contemplating how to deal with the bullshit door, your phone buzzes. A text message appears on your screen as you tap over to it.

hey j00 w4nt 4ny lunch, ill m33t yu0 @ teh r00ft0p

Leetspeak. Seriously? You double-check the number with the paper still in your hoodie pocket. Yep. That's Futo. Goddamnit. Who even does leetspeak anymore? That shit's old.

You tap out a reply: Yeah, pick me up something good, I don't much care what. The rooftop door's locked, though.

With a few moments' pause, the phone buzzes with a message again. lol. ju5t h4xx0r teh d00r 0p3n, d00d.

That might not be a bad idea at all.

[ ] I have a lockpick! IT'S CALLED MY BOOT. DOOR, TASTE BOOT. OPEN BOOT SESAME.
[ ] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?
[ ] The key's probably in the school's office somewhere... that's just down the hall on the second floor. I can probably just nick a master key...
[ ] Write-in.
No. 172585
[ ] I have a lockpick! IT'S CALLED MY BOOT. DOOR, TASTE BOOT. OPEN BOOT SESAME.

While I love that, what happens when the faculty sees the door?
[ ] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?
No. 172586
File 137551491236.jpg - (155.27KB , 1000x708 , master-of-unlocking-2.jpg ) [iqdb]
172586
[X] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?

Coincidentally, this also means we have extra inventory spaces. Suck it Unzan.
No. 172587
Horrible idea: stop by the science lab, obtain materials, !!Science!! the door down.

...[x] have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?
No. 172588
>>172587
I only wish I had thought of that to make it an official option. SCIENCE!
No. 172592
...[x] have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right? Oh here it is, trusty dioxygen difluoride. FOR SCIENCE
No. 172593
>>172588
It's not too late, hint hint.
No. 172595
>>172593
Write-in's there for a reason. I don't feel the need to repost a story post for something I've already advocated for. It's not like enough posts happen on this board to bury it.
No. 172598
[X] Open up motherfucker, !!SCIENCE!! is here.
No. 172604
[X] Open up motherfucker, !!SCIENCE!! is here.
No. 172605
...[x] have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to vote for explosions.
No. 172606
Alright, since some are treating the horrible idea as non-horrible, I'll go ahead and shift my(172587) vote.

[x]!!Science!! the door down!
No. 172607
[X] Open up motherfucker, !!SCIENCE!! is here.

...I just can't resist.
No. 172608
[X] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?
No. 172609
[x] The key's probably in the school's office somewhere... that's just down the hall on the second floor. I can probably just nick a master key...

No one's choosing the easiest option? Faculty's probably out for lunch, too.
No. 172612
[X] !!SCIENCE!! the door down!

Oh dear god this story.
No. 172615
[X] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?

>>172613
I'm guessing she's caught in 2003 or so, based on the leet and how that would translate to her canon gimmick.
No. 172623
[x] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?

Isn't it a bit excessive to bust down the door?
No. 172644
[X] Open up motherfucker, !!SCIENCE!! is here.

DYNAMIC ENTRY
No. 172658
File 137567740767.png - (526.22KB , 800x1400 , 230ad858017dbbb95890ed8ec7ac8668.png ) [iqdb]
172658
A difference of a single vote, ladies and gents. Science almost won.

[x] I have a lockpick! It's actually a lockpick! I think. It's here somewhere, right?

A big enough chunk of that, uh, what was it, Sodium? That'll blow this lock right open. Yeah, that'd be a great idea. Buut... explosions and property damage. Okay, that's a lie, you don't really care about either of those. Except in the context of explosions being really cool. But that might lead to interruptions of your rooftop lunchtime experiences, one that every student should have! You've read about it in your stories.

And even watched it in your Chinese cartoons.

Okay, enough with the jokes. You dig around in your hoodie pocket for your lockpick. Not there.

Pants pocket? Not there either. At least you don't wear a skirt like all the rest of the girls, you'd never be able to actually hold onto things. Do they make skirts with pockets? You make a mental note to check that.

Hoodie hood? Nope.

...Shoe?

Nope.

Back pocket? No, but your wallet's gone. Where the hell did your wallet go?

There's a tap on your shoulder, and Futo is there, white hair contrasting with the dark blue uniform, holding your wallet out to you.

You take it. “Why'd you take my wallet?”

She shrugs. “You looked like you were looking for something. I figured I'd help you.”

“Huh. Thanks, then, I guess.” You rifle through your wallet. Still no lockpick. “Where is my goddamn lockpick?”

“I have one,” Futo responds. She reaches up to her hair, and pulls out a hairpin. “Couldn't hack the door open yourself?”

You chuckle. “I was this close to getting some chemicals and exploding it open. Or maybe kicking it.”

Futo rolls her eyes, and hands you two hot lunches. “Hold these. I'll open the door.” She kneels down, fiddling with her lockpick in the door's lock. “Seriously, kicking the door open? No finesse at all.”

You shrug. “I was going to try science first!”

“You could have just stolen a master key, you know. That would have been more useful.” Huh. That might not have been a bad idea.

She opens the door with a flourish, and waves for you to go first. “Age before beauty, and all that.”

“You don't know how old I am!”

“You're right, I don't, but I know who's more beautiful.” You can't help but smile at her snidely delivered crack, and you look at her to see that she's smiling as well.

Since this rooftop is not fenced in, it's locked to prevent students from coming up on top of it. Of course, you gave no fucks, and apparently Futo didn't either. She leads you to the edge of the rooftop, sits down on it, and starts kicking her legs back and forth. You join her, setting the lunches between you, facing the athletic field, which is pretty empty, because lunch time.

She hands you her lockpick. “Keep this. You might need it, and I've got extras.”

You take it, and your hand brushes hers. It's exceptionally soft, not rough and firm like Unzan's. It's a nice feeling.

“So, uh, yeah.” Goddamn, you're better than this! You're better than awkward small talk!

PICK YE A TOPIC:

[ ] Futo
[ ] Clubs
[ ] The food
[ ] The school
[ ] The neighborhood
[ ] Write-in
No. 172659
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

Can't let her have one up on us.
No. 172660
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

pffft
No. 172661
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

This is too suave.
No. 172663
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?
No. 172667
add in,
-[x]Bait her, by acting coy
No. 172671
>>172667

No worries bro, that's already built in to the write-in.
No. 172672
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

Write-in of awesome? I'll go for it.
No. 172686
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

Who makes these write one and can I get him/her a medal?
No. 172705
Hello First Girl. I like you. Break into my house and fuck my brother.
No. 172707
>>172705

Not really understanding what you're going for here. The first girl we met was Seki-chan.
No. 172716
File 137582551411.jpg - (59.41KB , 640x480 , installation_wizard.jpg ) [iqdb]
172716
[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?
No. 172721
>>172716

The Installation Wizard is truly a worthy foe. I'm not even sure there are any other reasons I close the 50+ tabs I have open on a daily basis.
No. 172724
>>172707
She doesn't count and you know it.
No. 172750
File 137594870387.jpg - (285.09KB , 742x1000 , 571d40ca3683264627b2896d54c6e4e1.jpg ) [iqdb]
172750
>>172724
You take that back.
No. 172756
File 137597312755.jpg - (605.15KB , 848x1048 , 125407463685.jpg ) [iqdb]
172756
>>172724
No. 173148
File 137666323160.jpg - (571.24KB , 852x1200 , 67f94f9a4f3c7953552b507a932fd931.jpg ) [iqdb]
173148
Pardon the lateness of the update- soberphobia struck with a vengeance, and I can't write while drinking. It ends badly. And pardon the update's quality, I had to shake the rust off and this just didn't want to flow. So I forced it. WELP

[X] Gotta admit, I expected you to show up with your robe and wizard hat after that text you sent me. Is that how you woo all the cute girls?

“So, I was expecting a robe and wizard had, from the text you sent me,” you say.

Futo chuckles. “Bloodninja? Really?”

You shrug. “Well, the rest of your mannerisms were steeped in the early 2000s, so...”

She turns to you in a huff. “What, you have something against leetspeak? It's an intellectual language, for the chosen ones!”

You laugh, maybe a little harshly. But you're on this track, so you might as well follow it. “Are you kidding me? Intellectual? Have you BEEN on the internet anytime recently?” She just huffs again, and glares off into the distance, while having her arms crossed. She's cute when she's angry.

The two of you just sit there for a while, in silence. She's taken her food and started eating it, studiously not looking at you. That's totally at least partially faked anger. Right? You think to yourself. It doesn't really matter, anyway. But you're going to at least break this silence. “So what do you actually do for fun?”

“Besides posting on ~chan? Well... I play video games, and sketch...”

“Sketch?”

She nods. “Yep. I draw as a hobby of mine. I'm pretty bad at it, though, I think.”

“What do you draw?”

She shrugs. “All kinds of things. Sometimes things from books I've been reading. Like, for example, I'm working on this one thing from this interesting book. I can't remember the title...”

“So who's the author?”

She thinks for a bit. “HP Love...something? Lovecraft? I think that's it.”

...She's probably drawing tentacle monsters. She's totally probably drawing tentacle monsters. Or maybe not.

“I like the descriptions of the monsters the most, though,” Futo adds. Yep. Definitely tentacle monsters. “Hey, you should come by the Art club today. I'm part of it.”

“Who runs it?”

“That's a secret~,” she replies, smiling sweetly at you.

The bell rings- lunch is over, and you need to get to your next class. Futo stands up, dusts her skirt off, and picks up her lunch scraps. “I'm glad we had lunch together. Maybe we can do this tomorrow? Text me!”

She walks off, back to the stairwell.

Now, what do?

[ ] Go to your next class.
– [ ] Math.
– [ ] Foreign Languages.
– [ ] P.E.
– [ ] Journalism.
– [ ] Art.
– [ ] Music.
– [ ] Write in. (You already had Science. I'm watching you guys.)
[ ] Skip it!
– [ ] Check out the bathrooms.
– [ ] Head outside to the school grounds.
– [ ] School Commons.
– [ ] Stay here on the Rooftop and fiddle about.
– [ ] Write-in.
[ ] Do something else entirely! (Write-in).
No. 173149
[x] Go to your next class.
– [x] Foreign Languages.

So we can talk dirty to girls while sounding suave.
No. 173150
[ ] Go to your next class.
– [ ] Math.
No. 173151
File 137666788095.jpg - (18.63KB , 320x299 , totallyunrelatedIswear.jpg ) [iqdb]
173151
[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Journalism.
No. 173152
[x] Go to your next class.
– [x] Music.

An opportunity to meet the Prismrivers or some of the DDC characters is too good to resist.
No. 173153
Next class math.
No. 173155
>>173151

You've convinced me.

[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Journalism.
No. 173167
[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Math.

What a waste of a good write-in.
No. 173168
>>173151

...Should we get a tattoo?

[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Journalism.
No. 173169
[X] Skip it!
-[X] Go to !!SCIENCE!!. Again. Maybe Unzan will be there.

This is a perfect plan.
No. 173176
File 137675895392.png - (129.94KB , 700x962 , whatthehellaya.png ) [iqdb]
173176
[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Journalism.
No. 173177
>>173169

I'll admit that made me laugh, but it's still not a good idea.
No. 173179
File 137677005739.jpg - (606.61KB , 1280x1024 , SpiderJ.jpg ) [iqdb]
173179
>>173176
Huh, that's a pretty cool ima-
>Those glasses
I_see_what_you_did_there.jpg
No. 173225
>>173179
Look for Gensokyo USA on danbooru. That Aya is 90% Spider Jerusalem expy.
No. 173233
>>173225
Unfortunately, the other ten percent is shitty memes.
No. 173247
File 137697401762.jpg - (260.14KB , 708x1000 , 4347f2d82ffe7d6e07ba6c495bf11350.jpg ) [iqdb]
173247
>>173167
Alas. I regret it too, considering I had a great idea for it but had forgotten when it came to be writing time.

[X] Go to your next class.
– [X] Journalism.

You're standing there, atop the school building, trying your best to remember just what your next class is.

Try as you might, you haven't got a clue. And you didn't keep a copy of your schedule on you- you've never been one for 'plans' or 'actually going to class'. But you can think of one person who might know what your class is. So you pull out your phone and dial Unzan.

The phone rings, and he picks up. “Sup?” You can hear the bustle of students around him.

“Hey Unzan, what's my next class?”

“How the hell should I know?”

He's got a point. “Well, what's your next class?”

“Science, or something, I think.”

You smile. “I think you'll be in for a good time.”

“Eh. Maybe I can get a nap in before boxing club.” Right. He's one of the head members of the school's boxing club. Which shouldn't be a surprise, considering the man's built like a refrigerator made entirely out of muscle.

“Yeah. Good luck with that.”

“Thanks,” he grunts. “We cool?”

“We cool.” You hang up. Shit. You still don't know what your next class is. Then your phone rings. deep in the night, I'm looking for some fun, deep in the night, I'm looking for some love- and then you pick up, again regretting your decision to let Unzan pick your ringtone. At least he didn't go with Bananaphone.

“Sup?”

“Your next class is Journalism,” a female voice answers.

“Awesome. Now who are you?”

“A friend.”

“Great. As friends, you have to tell me what kind of underwear you're wearing.” This elicits a laugh from the other end of the line. “Or at least the brassiere. I mean, you can only change so much with school uniforms, how else am I going to recognize you?” More laughter, and she hangs up.

Well, fuck it. Journalism class it is.

You march down from the rooftop, to the literary department, which you think was an odd place to put the Journalism class, but...

In any case, you open the door, and it's a very small class. One girl, with short black hair, is splayed out across three chairs, spinning a pen expertly. Another girl, this one with white hair and... dog ears? Goddamn, does ANYONE enforce the dress code?

...well. You're wearing a hoodie and a male uniform, so, no, no they don't.

Two girls are chilling in the back, one with pink hair, a piercing gaze, and some weird-ass eyeball and hearts hair ornament, and the other, a kind of... well, you hate to put it this way, dopey-looking girl with long black hair and an extremely oversized brooch to match her extremely oversized chest. It's like she thinks she's Flava Flav or something.

Sleeping on one of the desks is a small girl, and in contrast to the dopey-looking one, her chest is flat as a board. She's got some horns on. Huge-ass horns. To the point where she'd have to go through the door sideways.

Finally, there's one girl, sitting atop the professor's desk (who hasn't arrived yet, apparently,) kicking her legs back and forth, brown twintails swinging with the rhythm, who looks up when you arrive. Her eyes sparkle and she hops up to greet you. “Ah, hello! I was hoping you'd believe my phone call!”

You shrug. “I can't remember what my actual class is supposed to be. So this'll do.”

She walks up to you, and takes your hand. “Well, I'm glad we have another class member, then! You will be joining the Journalism club too, right?”

You scratch your head. “Well, maybe,” you extemporize, “but I still want to know what kind of underwear you're wearing.”

She blushes and giggles. “My, you're forward. I'm Hatate Himekaidou. You must be Ichirin Kumoi. I've been working on a school roster, so, uh, I promise I'm not trying to be a creeper!”

You wave it off. “Ah, no worries. All are welcome to bask in my glory.”

What do?

[ ] Talk to Hatate more.
[ ] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
[ ] Go wake up the horned girl. Flat is justice!
[ ] Talk to the bored looking pen-spinner.
[ ] Dog ears are cool, right?

[ ] Suggest a topic of conversation. (Write-in, I can pick one if you don't, don't worry.)

[ ] Bored now. Doing something else. (Write-in.)
No. 173249
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
-[X] Continue discussing underwear.

Let's creep out all the touhous.
No. 173250
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.
No. 173251
[ ] Dog girl

Tengus all up in this class.
No. 173252
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
No. 173254
[x] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
No. 173256
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.

So I'm guessing we don't actually have journalism.
No. 173259
No love for the person who invited us here?

[x] Talk to Hatate more.

Tsk, tsk, for shame.
No. 173260
[X] Go wake up the horned girl. Flat is justice!
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.
Because suika.
No. 173261
[x] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.

Satori, but no Koishi? You disappoint me.
No. 173264
[x] Talk to Hatate more.
No. 173267
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.

Maybe Utsuho's a paper football Rain Woman. If that's the case, we'll need to recruit her for nationals.
No. 173268
File 137700938749.jpg - (156.33KB , 700x1100 , 1229211071008.jpg ) [iqdb]
173268
[x] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.

This should be fun.
No. 173270
[X] Go wake up the horned girl. Flat is justice!

I have yet to see a Suika who wasn't at least bro tier.
No. 173271
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.


>>173267
Until she's banned by the League for inventing the "paper football nuclear shoot" maneuver.
No. 173272
>>173256
Does it really matter?

>>173261
Oh, she's somewhere... just not here.
No. 173274
[x] Talk to Hatate more.

I wanna see some Hataters, darn it!
No. 173281
[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.
No. 173296
[ ] Talk to Hatate more.
No. 173393
Back from my road trip, I will do my best to have updates up by tomorrow.
No. 173458
Thread 2: >>173457

I can't believe this crap has made it to a second thread.