[Return]
Archived Thread
File 13777588581.jpg - (232.80KB , 592x828 , 891118cfb61cbb8939c69b9e6f42aa21.jpg ) [iqdb]
173457 No. 173457
Previous thread: >>169888

[X] Go talk to the weird pink-haired girl and the dopey, busty chick.
[X] See if you can get a paper football game going.

You turn on your heel. “And on that note, forward to glory!” You stride away from Hatate, towards the pink-haired girl and the dopey-looking girl.

“Hey. Hey! Don't just ignore me!” Hatate exclaims.

“Ignoring youuuuuuuu~” you reply. You look out of the corner of your eye, and see Hatate pout, lower lip out, and possibly beginning to quiver. Heh, yeah. Like that'd work.

You pull up a chair next to the two girls, as Hatate stomps off to talk to the pen-spinning chick. Aww, you probably hurt her feelings. Alas, alack. There is only so much Ichirin in the world, and it must be rationed. For boobs. Of course. The pink-haired girl waves at you tiredly. “Hey.”

The raven-hared girl waves at you enthusiastically. “Hiiiii~! I'm Utsuho! Everyone calls me Okuu, though. That's Satori,” she says, pointing at her friend. “Are you in this class? That's so exciting!”

You chuckle. “You're certainly energetic.” You offer your hand to Okuu. “I'm Ichirin Kumoi.” Okuu shakes it enthusiastically. Then you offer it to Satori, who grips it surprisingly firmly for a girl who looks as tired as she does. “Pink hair, Satori? Is that your real hair color?”

Satori rolls her eyes. “As natural as yours. And as natural as hers,” she says, rolling a glance over to Okuu.

“Hey! Hey, I was going to say that! You stole my thunder,” you grumble.

“Oh dear me, whatever shall I do,” Satori monotones.

“Eh? Eh?” Okuu is looking between the two of you for an explanation that isn't forthcoming. She's probably not getting one.

“I'll tell you when you're older, Okuu,” Satori says. “So what brings you here, besides to poke fun at my hair and ogle Okuu's assets?”

“Eh?” Okuu interjects again. “What are you even talking about? I wanna know!”

“Well, Satori,” you begin, “maybe we could get a paper football game going while we wait for the professor?”

“Oooh! Oooh!” Okuu interrupts. “That sounds fun!” She turns to Satori. “Can we? Please? I want to play paper football!” She turns back to you. “What is paper football, anyway?”

“Well, it's a game...”

Half an hour later, no professor in sight, you and Okuu are locked in a fierce battle. Experience has given you a significant edge over the bird-brained newbie, but she's got power. More than once, she's flicked a paper football with enough force to make an audible smack and leave a mark when it hits you in the face.

It also goes without saying that her aim is terrible.

The rest of the class has divided up on two sides to watch the battle- Satori is refereeing, with Hatate and Aya (the pen-spinner) on your side, with Suika “Flat Justice” Ibuki and Momiji “Dogface” Inubashiri on the other.

The match is tied, and 'class' is almost over. If you were ever going to use your special attack, now is the time. Of course, you could have one of the girls blow on your football for luck...

[ ] SPECIAL ATTACK (pick a name)
[ ] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [ ] Hatate
– [ ] Satori
– [ ] Aya
– [ ] Suika
– [ ] Momiji
– [ ] Okuu
[ ] boring-ass regular attack
[ ] Write-in.
No. 173460
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Iron Fist "An Unarguable Youkai Punch")

A powerful shot, as if hit by the fist of an angry youkai. Perfect for this situation! Let's give her some of her own medicine. It is Okuu's first time playing paper football however, so let's stick to a lower difficulty level for now.
No. 173465
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")

Fire the football with such precision that it shoots through the air, flies between the goalposts, and lands between your opponent's cleavage. Then you valiantly attempt to retrieve it for her like a true gentleman.
No. 173467
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")

Righteous. Hopefully the exertion's made Utsuho unbutton a bit.
No. 173481
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")

Perfect
No. 173484
[X] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Suika
Flat justice is best justice.
No. 173488
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Iron Fist "An Unarguable Youkai Punch")
[X] Suika
No. 173489
[x] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Hatate

I see your special attack option and ignore it in favor of white knighting the slighted.
No. 173490
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Suika

>>173489
What was that about "the slighted", exactly?
No. 173492
[x] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")

This must happen.
No. 173495
>>173489
>>173490

[x] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Momiji

Indeed, who is the slighted here?
No. 173499
[X] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Okuu

Clearly we should do this. Confusing Okuu is the way forward.
No. 173509
[X] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Hatate
No. 173510
>>173490
>>173495
Hatate. Obviously. Since that's who I voted for.

>“Hey. Hey! Don't just ignore me!” Hatate exclaims.
>“Ignoring youuuuuuuu~” you reply. You look out of the corner of your eye, and see Hatate pout, lower lip out, and possibly beginning to quiver. Heh, yeah. Like that'd work.
it worked
No. 173604
[X] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Okuu
No. 173712
File 137862337662.png- (433.26KB , 600x800 , 766767371835f8b83843a255445b9c3c.png ) [iqdb]
173712
[X] SPECIAL ATTACK (Perfect Shot: "Into the Breach!")
[X] Have one of the girls blow on your football for luck.
– [x] Suika

Hmm. Okay. You got this. You've got your special attack ready and at hand. A shot of unsurpassed precision, flawless accuracy, and precise placement.

Okuu is watching you intently as you size up her goalposts. They frame her face and her hair, which has been hastily tied into a ponytail, to prevent it from getting in her face. Her shirt is slightly unbuttoned, as she finds the little tie-tab the girls' uniforms require to be 'constraining'. Well, considering it was restraining a bosom as bountiful as hers, you can understand the feeling.

Speaking of... Opposite destroys opposite, right? “Oi, Suika,” you say.

“What? Just kick it, already!” Suika responds. She sounds a bit exasperated that you're dragging this on.

“Do you think you could blow on my football for luck?”

“Hey! Let me do that!” Hatate butts in.

You shake your head. “Nah. This is a thing that only Suika could do for me.”

Suika smirks. “Look at you, trying to score points with the ladies.” Okuu is just concentrating on making sure her goalposts are straight up and down while you're stalling. Am I stalling? Yeah, I might be stalling a little. “Alright, alright, I'll blow on it.”

Suika blows so hard that the football almost flies out from where you've got it pinned to the desk with your finger, and you just give her a dirty look as she laughs, while you re-adjust your football.

She may have messed up your shot.

“Get on with it, already!” Aya says.

“Fine, fine,” you grumble. “I hope you are all ready for the most perfect shot in the history of paper football, ladies. Do feel free to swoon.”

Suika rolls her eyes and groans. The sentiment is echoed by most of the girls around the table. You bring your kicking finger back, and... flick.

The football sails perfectly through the air, but you may have put a little too much power behind it. It sails perfectly through the uprights, and right between the bent-over birdbrain's breasts.

You raise your hands in victory. “The victory is mine!”

Okuu sits back in her chair, oblivious to the football in her cleavage. “Aww. And here I thought I had you!”

You grin roguishly. “Madam, I'd feel bad if I had beaten you too soundly. Of course, I was holding back.” No you weren't. “And now, I must claim my football back, miss.”

“Eh?” Okuu's confused. “Where'd it go?”

“Aha! Allow me to get that for you. My skills are finely honed from hours of crane games in arcades!” Slowly, slowly, you lower your hand to the confused girl's breasts, and snatch the football out, roughly. Of course, copping a feel at the same time.

“How did it get in there?” Okuu wonders. You just smirk, and Satori's stare could burn holes in your head if she had eye lasers. I hope she doesn't have eye lasers.

The bell rings, and class is over. Okuu buttons her shirt back up, and puts the 'confining' tie-tab back on. She pokes you right in the chest. “I want a rematch! Will you be here tomorrow?”

You shake your head. “I don't know, Okuu. I'm like the wind, I go where I please,” you say mysteriously. Then you see her quivering lower lip and big puppy-dog eyes. “...but I suppose I could make the effort...”

“Yay!” Okuu says, and squeezes you tightly in a hug. “I'll see you tomorrow, then!”

Satori drags her out of the classroom before you can ask for her number. Maybe she knew that's what you were going to do, very next thing.

Hatate bows to you quickly, and runs out of the room, a little flushed in the face. Aya follows her shortly after. Momiji's already gone, and you didn't even notice her leaving.

You're left with Suika. “So,” she begins, “what club were you going to go to this afternoon?”

“Not sure,” you reply. “What club are you in?”

Suika laughs. “Boxing and wrestling, of course!”

Of course.

[ ] Go to Boxing club.
[ ] Go to Acting club.
[ ] Go to Boating/Swim club.
[ ] Go to the Light Music club.
[ ] Go to the A/V club.
[ ] Go to the Games club.
[ ] Go to the Photography club.
[ ] Go to the, uh, Books, is that what it's called? You don't remember. That club.
[ ] Go to the Tea club.
[ ] Go to the Occult/Magic club.
[ ] Student Council? Don't you have to be elected for that?
[ ] Go to the Robotics club.
[ ] Napping club.
[ ] Go to the Tankwondo club.
[ ] Write-in.

Seriously pick a club, I don't care which, or a new one, I'll probably roll with it unless it's a terrible idea and I'll let you know if it gets vetoed.
No. 173713
Hmmm which club do you guys think Banki will be in?
No. 173714
Oh, also, if you guys want to read my other story on the site, it's here:

>>/underground/11859
No. 173715
>>173714
Welp, I didn't expect you Rabbit were writing this. It kinda feels subpar compared to the other work. Like you are giving this less care and thought than Shot in the Dark. But still enjoyable nonetheless.

[x] Student Council? Don't you have to be elected for that?

Going for how "uptight" Banki is compared to the other girls we've met, I'm betting something on her being there.
No. 173716
>>173715
Why do you think I called it my "other, terrible" story when I linked it from AShit?

it's because I think this story is terrible, I broke most of my rules in 'story planning' because I started it on a drunken challenge, but I'm going to finish it and prove that high school stories aren't cursed, goddamnit, even though I don't even particularly like this story, it sucks

Pardon the rant. I needed that.
No. 173717
[X]The Sekibanki Fanclub

[x] Student Council? Don't you have to be elected for that?

>>173715

Fine, I'll trust your judgement. But! if she's not there, I will be writing a very strongly worded comment to you, sir.
No. 173719
[x] The astronomy club.

In the very first post, it mentioned that there was a picture of a ponytailed girl, and I want to see if Ichirin can successfully seduce a Watatsuki.
No. 173729
[x] Go to the Games club.

I like this a lot more than your other story, mostly because I feel Touhou Noir is pretty boring and this has smooth operator Ichirin, who is the greatest.
No. 173744
>>173729
We must clearly start the Smooth Operator Club, to get more phone numbers.

If we can't start it, then I guess I'll just go with the one that's most popular right now:

[X] Student Council
No. 173746
>>173719

Seeing as Ichirin hasn't successfully seduced any of her targets thus far, i'm going to go ahead and say that the chance of moon bitch lovin is pretty close to zero.
No. 173747
>>173746
It's just the first day! What are you expecting?
No. 173751
>>173747

Why would they be in an astronomy club anyway? Wouldn't they be more interested in earth stuff? On that particular tangent...why would ANYBODY be in an astronomy club? Sounds boring as hell bro.
No. 173772
File 137874547680.jpg- (85.33KB , 600x521 , slap your shit for twelve seconds.jpg ) [iqdb]
173772
[X] Go to Boxing club.

This is the only real option. BOXING club? Some southern schools still have Rifle Clubs, but BOXING CLUBS? We don't even have those in violent old America. That's fucking brill.
No. 173773
File 13787455521.jpg- (18.27KB , 288x239 , 1371702313211.jpg ) [iqdb]
173773
>>173751
>why would ANYBODY be in an astronomy club? Sounds boring as hell bro.

lookit this guy
No. 173776
wheres the go home club option?
No. 173777
[x] Go to Boating/Swim club.

Let's go ogle some girls in swimsuits.
No. 173783
>>173773

Ok wise guy, tell us what's so fun about an astronomy club.
No. 173785
>>173776
>[ ] Write-in
No. 173805
File 137883641921.jpg- (107.08KB , 850x601 , What do you see when you look up at the night sky.jpg ) [iqdb]
173805
>>173783

Not the guy you're responding to, but isn't it a bit arrogant to ask why anybody would be in an astronomy club, "because that sounds boring"? I mean, I could say "Why would anyone participate in a Touhou High School AU story, that sounds boring as hell. Didn't you get enough of high school while you were in it?" but it seems I'd just be insulting people who enjoy reading high school fics. Likewise, I'm sure there are people who enjoy talking about how stars form, how the universe began and other such topics. Hell, maybe they just think stars are pretty and enjoy watching them. I wouldn't know, I'm not a person who enjoys astronomy.

Basically, what you find boring may be what another person considers the most important thing in the world.
No. 173806
>What's so fun about astronomy club?

Entertaining/spectacular catastrophic failures, of course.
Haven't you people ever played Kerbal Space Program?
No. 173812
>>173805

That's a pretty reasonable argument. Perhaps I should have asked why anyone would start such a specialized interest society in a high school.

To use your example, do you think a Touhou High School AU story reading club would have been popular at your High school? Course not.
No. 173816
>>173812
>why anyone would start such a specialized interest society in a high school

Because there's an interest for it?
Just because you might not find it very interesting doesn't mean that somebody else couldn't...
No. 173818
>>173812
You know, the club thing is significantly less "important" in American high schools. And even then, we had a pretty good astronomy club.

Now there's Japanese high schools, which this story is "based" off of, and, well. They have clubs for everything. Astronomy is one of the least surprising of the bunch, I'd think.

In fact, now that I think about it, 90% of what I wrote for options were available at my high school anyway...
No. 173820
[x] Go to Boating/Swim club.
This Ichirin is a player, and what player could pass up girls in swimsuits? plus we could meet murasa, who I imagine is pretty awesome as well.
No. 173827
>>173812

>do you think a Touhou High School AU story reading club would have been popular at your High school?

...My highschool's opinion on clubs could be summed up as "Are you a member of our sports team? No? Then get off of school grounds after school hours". If you were on school grounds after about four in the afternoon, you'd get locked in unless you climbed the fence. And all the teachers would look at you funny, like you were some sort of delinquent. You weren't even allowed to walk home with more than four people because the teachers were afraid we'd form gangs. My highschool was not a friendly place.

That being said, I could totally see several of the students back then forming an astronomy club. ...You know, if they wouldn't get detention for it. Less so Touhou, but that's because I'm pretty sure no one knew about it (or cared).

Sorry for talking too much about random stuff in your thread Protag/Rabbit.
No. 173828
>>173827

Yea the whole "hunting through school hallways after dark for ghosts" and "finding a girl alone in a classroom after school practicing her flute" thing that seems to happen so often in visual novels is a very foreign concept to me as well.
No. 173829
>>173827
Shit I don't care. It's genuine discussion and that's always cool.
No. 173831
File 137899806159.png- (525.31KB , 1600x1200 , 56ffc8e2f90f64b3a34f2de74ad56754.png ) [iqdb]
173831
>>173751
>>173812
Isn't it sad, Kaorin?
No. 173855
(X) The spy club
No. 173866
How about the spy on Sekibanki while boxes in her swimwear at night club? That way everyone's happy.
No. 173897
>>173712
>[x] Student Council? Don't you have to be elected for that?
Raining on someones parade is always fun.
No. 173899
[X] Go to Boxing club.

Bro-ing it up with Unzan for a bit is a worthy cause. Also, possible Yuugi, maybe.
No. 173900
[x] Go to Boating/Swim club.

I'll make this one tie with StuCo.
No. 173973
[X] Student Council

Because ties.
No. 173979
>>173899
Yuugi boxing? Sounds hot, I'm in.
[] Boxing Club
No. 174041
[X] Go to Boxing club.
No. 174106
[X] Wrestling club
No. 174265
File 138146157738.jpg- (95.89KB , 700x550 , 7bfb1b9d4f3e3597383331a109c8cf0c.jpg ) [iqdb]
174265
[x] Student Council? Don't you have to be elected for that?
[X] Go to Boxing club.

“Boxing AND wrestling?” you ask.

Suika shrugs. “Well, kind of. I'm the captain of the Wrestling Team. Technically I'm not on the boxing team, but we share the same space in the gym.” She crosses her arms and thinks to herself. “I just realized that the Boxing Team captain graduated last year. Wonder who gets to be captain this year...”

“How do you decide who becomes captain?”

Suika looks back at you. “Well, I don't. Technically they decide it. But it's tradition that the whole team fights the other team's captain, and whoever does best, wins.” She smiles. “This is awesome. I get to fight the whole boxing team!” She looks really excited, having been reminded of this. “Oh, man, I'm looking forward to kicking some ass!” Her whole body is shaking with excitement and glee. “I gotta go, Ichirin! I don't wanna be late!” She dashes out of the room, leaving you alone.

Unzan is on the boxing team, right? Or at least is going to be?

You pull out your phone and start typing out a text to Unzan. Hey man the wrestling team captain has great tits.

Really?

Yeah, they're like an S-ranked pair of tits. Seriously, some of the best I've seen.
You smile to yourself as you type out this line.

Awesome. What's her name?

Suika, or something like that. You'll recognize her by the tits. Not kidding here at all.

Sweet. You're not coming to Boxing Club?
Unzan asks.

Nah. Got a better idea. You'll see what it is soon.

Awesome. Talk to you later.

Shit-eating grin firmly plastered on your face, you slip the phone into your hoodie and whistle a jaunty tune as you stroll down to the Student Council office.

You push the door open, to reveal three girls: Sekibanki, who you're always glad to see, and whose face immediately reddens to match her hair as you walk in, the odd pink-haired bunny-eared girl, who doesn't look up as you enter, and a bored-looking upperclassman who is just sitting at the table, feet up and crossed, short black hair being held in check by a pair of rimless glasses.

The pink-haired bunnygirl turns away from Sekibanki to face the other girl, and turns her back to you. “Nue, we have to get a presidential campaign going. You're our best candidate. You were vice-president last year.”

She sighs, and shakes her head. “Not gonna do it. I only became vice-president because that's the least-work-involved job. I don't have to be president, I don't have to be treasurer like you, and I don't have to be secretary like Sekibanki. Find someone else.”

The rabbit-eared girl huffs. “Who actually wants to be student council president? Come on, I know I don't!”

You decide that this is a great time to make your entrance. You saunter into the room, bold as brass, sit yourself down in the plush leather chair at the end of the table, kick your boots up onto the table, cross one leg over the other, intertwine your hands behind your head, and lean back. “Ladies. You can call me El Presidente.

Sekibanki squeaks. “B-but I- you!” You wink at her winningly and charmingly, if you do say so yourself.

The bored girl, Nue, looks up at you from the other side of the table, and promptly goes back to lounging. “Works for me.”

The bunny-eared girl turns to you and focuses her red eyes right into yours. It's a little distressing, considering that's an extremely abnormal eye color. But she has pink hair. And bunny ears. So she probably has colored contacts for them if she goes to all the trouble of dying her hair and putting on bunny ears every day. What a nerd.

“You can't just be President!”

You hold up one hand to stop her. “Pardon me. You mean 'El Presidente.'”

“Whatever! You have to be nominated!” She glares at Sekibanki, daring her to defy her. Sekibanki just busies herself with an extremely interesting blank piece of paper right in front of her, as her ears blaze a crimson to match her face and hair. You swear you can feel the heat coming off of her.

“I nominate her,” Nue says.

“You just don't want to do the work!”

“Guilty as charged,” she admits.

“Fine! Fine, whatever.” She turns back to you. “Being President is a whole lot of work, you know!” You tut at her for her improper title, but you'll let it go for now. Besides, you have an important phone call you have to answer, because your phone is ringing!

You put up a hand to silence the steadily-growing-angrier bunny-eared girl, and swivel in your chair to take your call.

“Ah, zis ees Inspector Clouseau, 'ow can I 'elp you?”

“S-ranked,” a voice growls from the other end.

“Yep, S-ranked!” you reply brightly.

“How is 'flat as a board' S-ranked?!”

“You know how a bra goes from A-cup to D-cup, right? And obviously S is above A, so... S-ranked!”

There is silence on the other end of the phone for a good twenty seconds. A glorious, savory twenty seconds. “I hate you and your logic.”

“But it's not wrong!” you chirp.

“You're such a bastard.”

“Bastards are what you call men, Unzan.”

He groans audibly over the line. “I hate you so much.”

“Love you too! But I'm in a meeting right now. So I gotta go! Toodles!”

You turn off the phone, and swivel back to see Sekibanki looking at you with watery eyes, the bunny-eared girl on the brink of an anger aneurysm, and Nue smiling at you. “So! Bunnygirl!”

“Reisen,” she growls back in response.

“No, thank you, I prefer grapes.”

“That. Was. My. Name.

“Eh, I'll learn the name of the help eventually. So! Bunnygirl! What were you saying? Something about 'can I handle the pressures of leadership of my people and build a civilization to stand the test of time'?”

You make an extremely exaggerated thinking motion, kick yourself off of the table to set your chair rapidly spinning, and make loud “hmm”ing noises. When you slowly stop, you point a finger directly at Bunnygirl and say...

[ ] “Yep!”
[ ] “Nope!”

If yes:
[ ] You're going to need a campaign style. I'm going to want suggestions. Write shit in, anything relating to this works. It's more ideas than votes that I'm going for here.

Also:
[ ] The school needs a name. I totally didn't think of a name. I'm going to offload the thinking to you guys. Provide for me a name!

And just in case you guys want to take a third option:
[ ] Write-in.
No. 174268
[x] Yep!
-[x] KUMOI = SUGOI
-[x] Kumoi: It's not like there's anyone else worth voting for!
-[x] Ichirin '13 ~ Hope We Can Change Her
-[x] A VOTE FOR KUMOI SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE FAT CATS IN TOKYO
-[x] ...Okay, no, seriously. Rely on your stunning charisma and your campaign staff's ability to clean up the problems your charisma causes.
-[x] ... ...That really wasn't very serious.

Shit, I don't know. It's too late to think of serious campaign strategies. All I can see her doing is terrible and irresponsible things, and screaming campaign slogan tropes right and left.

[x] West Hagakure High
No. 174270
[X] Yep!
-[X] Rely on your stunning charisma
No. 174272
[X] Yep!
-[X] Rely on your stunning charisma.
-[x] A Sekibanki in every classroom.
-[X] At least S-class tits for ALL girls, guaranteed!

[x] West Hagakure High

Works for me.
No. 174282
>>You turn off the phone, and swivel back to see Sekibanki looking at you with watery eyes,

[X] Whoops, she thought we were calling her flat chested. Let's assure her that we think her tits are fantastic.

[X]Yep!
-[X] Rely on your stunning charisma.
-[x] A Sekibanki in every classroom.

[x] West Hagakure High
No. 174283
[X]Yep!
-[X] Rely on your stunning charisma.

[x] West Hagakure High

Sounds generic enough to be real. (Generic in a good way. As in "not trying to hard to be a special snowflake".)
No. 174353
Eh sure, why not?
[x] Yep!
-[x] Rely on your stunning charisma
-[x] A vote for me is a vote for your president!
-[x] Feel free to shout your problems at me, I have the patience of a monk!

As for the name, perhaps Myouren Highschool, since it would make sense for Ichirin to be at, or maybe East Wunderland High, since, y'know, Gensokyo is the Eastern Wonderland.

Let's face it though, whether we win or not, we got to be sure we don't upset Sekibanki, so let's show everyone a good time! No dirty tricks, keeping it clean.
No. 174800
File 138340781954.jpg- (126.35KB , 1200x1300 , c91fa7b5253a9f5e2cb26bcab748f0ac.jpg ) [iqdb]
174800
>>174282
Absolutely could not resist. Hee~

[X]Yep!
-[X] Rely on your stunning charisma.

[x] West Hagakure High

“Yep! Like I said, call me Il Papa!”

Bunnygirl frowns at you. “Weren't you just El Presidente?”

You wave your hand in the air dismissively. “Semantics! The important thing is that I have the chops to be leading this school, and the charisma to match! Watch this.” You swivel in your chair to face the still-somewhat-watery-eyed Sekibanki.

“W-was that another girl?” she stammers out.

“No, no no no no. Just my friend Unzan. I assure you, your tits are much nicer than his!”

Sekibanki squeals, turns even more scarlet, and runs out of the room. Nue laughs. “Charisma, eh?”

You give her your winningest smile. “She's overwhelmed by my force of personality, obviously!”

While you were doing that, Bunnygirl has sat down in one of the chairs at the table, and buried her face in her hands. “We are so boned. So utterly boned.”

“Aw, cheer up, Raisins!” you say. “Who could possibly run against me that has a chance?” She just groans.

Nue stretches, and takes her feet off the table. “So! I think that was a productive day,” she says. “What say you that we go out and get us some drinks?”

“They won't serve you,” Bunnygirl says.

“Sure they will! All I have to do is go to the convenience store, show a little leg, et voila! Tequila shots!”

I think I'm going to enjoy this whole '[i]El Presidente thing,[/i] you think to yourself. You and Nue exchange phone numbers, and you try to coax Raisins' number out of her, but she won't budge. In the middle of your coaxing, however, your phone buzzes, and there's a new text message:

Her number's 080-4221-2928. -Nue You stop harassing Raisins, and she immediately looks up at Nue, suspecting what just happened. Nue just winks at you.

At this moment, the door to the Student Council room bursts open, and a large form obscures the doorway. With the intensity of a hurricane, Unzan stomps in, hefts you up, and throws you over his shoulder. “You. Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.”

“Hiya, Unzan!” you say brightly. “You make Captain?”

“We. Are going to have. A talk,” he growls.

“Whee! A talk!”

[ ] But first, I have to finalize these preparations for tonight with Nue and the rest of the Student Council!
[ ] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!
[ ] Fine, we'll have this 'talk'.
[ ] Write-in.
No. 174802
[X] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!
No. 174809
[x] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!

Poor, embarrassed 'Banki.
No. 174810
[ ] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!
No. 174811
[x] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!

I mean it's only been like five minutes since she ran out, right?
No. 174819
File 138342791661.jpg- (42.31KB , 1024x465 , 1f6517ba8db7ec39350ce2a17af907bb.jpg ) [iqdb]
174819
[x] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!

TO THE BANK
No. 174841
[x] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!
No. 174870
File 138353601060.jpg- (205.75KB , 850x1062 , sample-9672f489d99e99ae9bc9a72083a8a965.jpg ) [iqdb]
174870
[X] But first, I have to find Sekibanki! She couldn'tve gone far!

“But talk later, Unzan. Banki now.”

“Banki?” he says.

“Yes, Banki. Turn me around so I'm facing forward. That way I can guide us.” Unzan tosses you into the air, and imparts just enough spin for you to do a 180 and land on the same shoulder. “Alright!” You point down the hallway. “We're going... that way!”

Unzan grunts. “Did she even go that way?”

You shrug. “Haven't a clue. But I've got to pick a direction anyway!”

Unzan hustles through the hall, bouncing you up and down as you're having a grand old time. “So while we're looking for her, what's this talk about?”

“You know damn well.”

You turn to Unzan and put on your best politician's smile. “I haven't the slightest clue, Unzie-poo~,” you coo.

“Ugh. Ugh, please. Don't call me that again.”

“Why, Unzan, don't tell me you have a soft spot for me, delicate flower that I am?”

He groans and grimaces. “So, different tack then,” he starts, as you pass by another few empty classrooms. “Did you know I became boxing team captain?”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. I was the last one conscious when Miss S-Rank had wrestled the rest of the team into submission.”

“Ah,” you say wistfully. “I wish I'd seen that. Alas. How did she take your, ah, expectations?”

“What, you think I'm just going to go into a room and say 'OI SO I HERD DA CAP'N O' DE WRASSLIN' TEAM HAS BIG OL' STONKIN' HUGE KNOCKERS'?”

“You always did have a way with words.”

“So obviously, no, I didn't.”

You smile to yourself. “So she doesn't know that you were just looking for the largest tits in the room to see who you needed to fight... and came off as a lecherous pervert. Is that what happened?”

“She didn't call me lecherous.”

“Oh, darn,” you reply, in mock defeat. “I only got one out of two, you dirty pervert.” An idea comes to mind as to Sekibanki's whereabouts, though. “Unzan! Girls' bathroom! Make it so, number one!”

“What.”

“Perverts obviously go into the girls' bathrooms to follow their poor, distraught love! I've played enough terrible dating sim games to know about this!”

He groans again, louder, but obliges you by carrying you to the door of the girls' bathroom. “Well?” you ask. “Why aren't we going in?”

“We.”

“Yes, we.”

“No, see, what's going to happen here, is that I'm going to put you down, and you can go in yourself. I will no-” But while he was protesting, you reached down to the door handle and flung the door open to reveal... four girls. One with weird-light blue hair and a stupid hat, one with a stupid side ponytail, one with a stupid moon ornament in her stupid purple hair with a matching stupid hat with the first girl, and a girl with a stupid bat-wing headband.

The purple-haired girl waves to you, and coughs. “'Sup.”

The coughing soon spreads to you, however- the four girls are smoking in the girls' room, and the bathroom is filled with cloyingly sweet smoke. What do?

[ ] Head in, ask for a hit.
[ ] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!
[ ] Write-in.
No. 174872
[ ] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!
No. 174873
[x] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

Not today, SDM! We have new Touhous to pursue!
No. 174877
[x] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

Must...avoid...SDM....vortex...
No. 174892
[X] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

No time for distractions! Banki must be found!
No. 174898
[x] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

Ain't no breaks on the Banki bus mah niggas.
No. 174899
File 138357062986.png- (374.88KB , 600x600 , no smokou.png ) [iqdb]
174899
[x] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

Hell no.
No. 174903
[x] Head in, ask for a hit.

>>174877
But it calls to us!
No. 174920
[X] Head in, ask for a hit.

I can't resist. I'm sorry.
No. 174931
No, there's been too many SDM routes already, I for one am not going to waste this chance to go after a new toohoo.

Besides, smoking is bad.

[X] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!
No. 174935
[x] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

NOPE
No. 175280
[X] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!
No. 175334
[X] ask if they saw banki, using all the charisma you can muster. then leave if they don't know.

Who has more charisma? the tomboy with a gung-ho attitude, or the vampiric princess?
No. 175338
[X] Ask if they saw Banki, using all the charisma you can muster. Then leave if they don't know.
No. 176714
File 138753917687.jpg- (196.76KB , 670x650 , e58232ab666e4232d800d3c49be67334.jpg ) [iqdb]
176714
Different computer, and fucked if I can remember what my trip is without auto-fill.

[X] Wave, and leave. No time for lung abuse! Banki is getting away!

You inspect the faces of the four girls intently from your perch atop Unzan's shoulder, much like a majestic eagle surveying its domain.

You look and you look, from every facial cranny to every facial nook, looking over the stupid purple hair (seriously, so dark, it has to be dyed, at least yours is natural), the prematurely-aged white hair (bet she's a pain to deal with, probably tightly wound and absolutely no fun), the boring blue haired tiny baby girl (go back to your own school, kid, this isn't a daycare,) and the stupid blonde side-ponytail girl.

Who wears a ponytail on the side, anyway?

The silence is deafening and grows more and more awkward as you just stare and stare, eyes widening comically, forehead wrinkling, while you frown deeper and deeper.

Finally, one of the girls, the prematurely old one with the white hair, coughs. It was intended to be a demure cough, but someone (her) forgot that they're smoking in a bathroom. So the one demure cough turns into a series of hacks. “Can I... help you?”

You shake your head. “Nope, looks like you can't, Grandma.”

“G-Grandma!?” Her eyes go wide in indignation, almost as if you'd slapped her right in the face.

“Yep. White hair that early, obviously you're going to be a wrinkled old bag in a decade or less. Half that, if you keep smoking. My advice, Grandma? If you're going to smoke, at least do it in the bingo halls.” You take a disdainful sniff. “And your 'clove' cigarettes aren't fooling anybody.”

The blonde laughs, the blue-haired girl smirks at the purple-haired one, and the purple-haired lazy-looking probably-fat girl responds with “They're not cloves, it's patc-”

“Don't care. Bye now!”

You're not leaving.

Why are you not leaving?

“Unzan!” you call down to your noble steed. “Turn about and get me out of here! I tire of these... delinquents.”

He just groans, and backs out of the bathroom. You pull the door shut.



An hour or two later, the two of you are walking down some back streets to your place. Yes, the two of you live together. No, it's nothing like that. Honest! It saves on rent?

Why are you paying rent? Where are your parents and why aren't they owning the place? Isn't this a boarding school? How are you even affording the rent? Okay, stop asking questions. It's not a boarding school.

While you're arguing with yourself mentally, and Unzan is walking next to you thinking of Buddha only knows what, you turn a corner and...

[ ] run into a girl.
[ ] remember that you were going to join Nue for drinks.
[ ] decide to call someone on a whim.
– [ ] Futo
– [ ] Nue
– [ ] Reisen
[ ] decide to be boring and go back home. Seriously. Boring. Lazy. Boring and lazy.
[ ] Write-in.
No. 176715
[ ] run into a girl.
No. 176716
[X] decide to call someone on a whim.
– [X] Futo
[X] remember that you were going to join Nue for drinks.
[X] run into a girl.
No. 176717
[X] Ask Unzan if he's thinking about pursuing any of the cuties in Homeroom.
[X] Remember that you were going to join Nue for drinks.
No. 176726
Banki got away. That makes me sad.

[x] Run into a girl.
- [x] Call Futo on a whim.
-- [x] Carry both with us to drink with Nue.
--- [x] bzzbitzzzbrl
---- [x] Profit!

Or just that first one, I guess.
No. 176727
[x] Remember that you were going to join Nue for drinks.

Nothing gets your mind off the mysteries of generic high school settings like some alcohol.
No. 176729
[ ] decide to be boring and go back home. Seriously. Boring. Lazy. Boring and lazy.

Guys. I bet that Sekibanki will probably run errands for the student council, such as delivering campaign notes. We should cause humor and a flustered, confused Banki by letting her see us living with Unzan
No. 176750
>>176729

How do you mean? She knows that Ichirin and Unzan are heterosexual life partners. Well, except that Ichirin is not in fact heterosexual. So they'd be homosexual life partners. Except Unzan isn't that, either. So they'd be... something.

... The point is she knows (?) that they're like badly worded metaphors.
No. 176786
>>176750
Because Sekibani. You heretic.
No. 176787
>>176750
Because Sekibani. You heretic.
No. 177035
[X] bring unzan up to speed on our exploits, like being the new head honcho. He can be our secret service.
[X] run into a girl.
We need unzan aware of our shenanigans so he can be our top bodyguard.
hopefully we see sekibanki again, or a character we haven't met yet.

Just gotta say, I've fallen for this story since your disappointed whip comment in the second post. The quirky bend to the dialogue is leaving me gasping for air, I'm laughing so hard. Also, having a reliable, strong sidekick in the story should make things interesting, as two heads are always better than one, and brawn to back up such irresistible charm will be a powerful tool.
No. 177163
[c] Bring Unzan up to speed on our exploits, like being the new head honcho. He can be our secret service.
[c] Run into a girl.

Goddamn, this story delivers. Also, hoping to run into Sekibanki.
No. 177167
File 13891584785.jpg- (581.12KB , 1300x1500 , 746c11f96bc1a42791ee89f580645bee.jpg ) [iqdb]
177167
[x]Run into a girl.

Your phone audibly dings. You jump in surprise, and start rooting through your clothes and bag while Unzan watches, shit-eating grin widening with each passing second. Ding! goes the phone again. You can't find it. Ding!, quoth the phone. And then it dinged some more.

You whirl on Unzan. “Okay, where is it? And why is it dinging?”

He chuckles. “Why, it's in your bag, dear Ichirin. Let me show you.” He reaches over to your bag with exaggerated care, and reaches in. Suave as a dancing elephant, he slips my phone from his sleeve into my bag, and then pulls it out. Of course, that was probably what he'd planned. What actually happened was that he dropped your goddamn phone onto the concrete. You glare at him, as he blushes, embarrassed. You pluck your phone from the ground- a fashionable flip-phone, with a checkerboard pattern on the outside and a phone charm of a girl's head. You never were quite sure whose head it was, but she's got pink hair and some weird-ass looking ear-head-thing-hair-things. What do you even call those?

You inspect your phone, scratched and dinged though it is from the fights you get into occasionally, it still works fine. It has, of course, collected a few fresh ones.

All that done, you check your messages. One new one, from a number you don't recognize.

080 4113 3229

Why didn't you come to acting club?


Acting club? But you're not in acting club. You shrug, and put your phone away in your pocket, and shrug.

As you're thinking about this, you and Unzan round a corner, and a small girl bumps off of you, knocking you and her to the ground.

“Oi!” she shouts. “Watch where yer walkin'!” She's a short little thing, blue hair, blue eyes, same uniform as you're supposed to be wearing, but it's roughened from what is probably rough play. Or fighting.

But you're not going to back down from her. “Hey, you're the idiot who bumped into me,” you respond.

“Yeah, 'cause I got important things ta do and important people ta do things with, ya knob!” she shouts back, and jumps to her feet, as you regain yours, brushing the dirt off of your skirt.

Unzan's just standing there, hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh at the girl. She's just so tiny and unassuming. Gotta be under four feet tall. “Right,” you say, sarcastically. “Real important midget conferences going on. Go on, then, don't let me stand in your way.”

“What'd ya say to me!?” she shouts indignantly. “I'll knock your gob out, swear to me mum I will. You lookin' for a fight, girly?”

Well. Are you?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
[ ] Write-in.

Apologies for the short length of the last two updates. I feel the rust shaking off, though. Plan is updates tomorrow as well.
No. 177168
[ ] Yes.
No. 177169
[c] Yes.

Okay, then.
No. 177170
Also, I forgot to include
>[c] Bring Unzan up to speed on our exploits, like being the new head honcho. He can be our secret service.

because that's basically assumed by me. Seriously, who else would be better?
No. 177177
[X] Yes.

Gotta show off our moves sooner or later.

Plus, I refuse to end this day without wooing at least one girl.
No. 177178
[x] Yes.

We can fill Unzan in while we're messing with Cirno. And what ever happened to finding Sekibanki?
No. 182387
File 141438772120.jpg- (244.43KB , 1024x768 , 55eacc5227a5806387a2539bc35a53c2.jpg ) [iqdb]
182387
“Can you even reach my gob from down there?” You turn to Unzan. “Short stack here wants to fight me.”

He just shakes his head. “She's going to wreck your shit, Ichirin.”

You place one hand on your chest and affect mock outrage. “Moi? But I'm a decorated cage fighter extraordinaire!”

“Don't give a shit,” Cirno says, before leaping at you in a tackle. You deftly step to the side.

“Ole!” you shout, mocking her. “Unzan! Provide for me a red... thing! You know, the thing! That bullfighters use!”

“It's just called a cape,” Unzan replies. “The muleta's just the stick the cape's attached to.”

“Whatever!” One of those!”

Cirno charges again while you're messing about with Unzan, and this time, she manages to tackle you properly. The two of you crash to the ground, rolling and fighting for positioning, and Cirno, despite her featherweight status, ends up on top.

Now, normally, this is where girl fights would devolve into hair-pulling and other stupid bullshittery.

Cirno, however, is just punching you in the face. Or, as she'd say, 'knockin' yur gob out, mate'. It's a refreshing change. She's got rage in her eyes, and you're having a grand old time. You get one leg under her chest, plant your foot square, and launch the tiny, fighty bint.

“You done?” Unzan asks.

You wipe a bit of blood from your newly split lip, and smile. “Not even close.” Cirno's scrambling to her feet after her unexpected launch and thoroughly expected hard impact with the ground. “Hey Thumbelina!” you shout. “Neverland wants its fairy back.”

Unzan groans.

Cirno lets out a yell as she charges you. You use this opportunity to stick out a leg. As she falls forward, tripping over you, you drive one fist into her gut, jackhammering the wind out of her in a whoosh.

She crumples.

You straighten up, dust off your knuckles, and adjust your hair. “Whoo! One punch KO!” you say to Unzan. “I'm world fighting champion!”

He rolls his eyes. “Congratulations. You beat up a little girl. I'm so proud of you.”

“N-no...” the pile of tiny girl grumbles from the ground. “Y- ya ain't beat me... yet...” What, does she want you to kick her while she's down? You enjoy a good fight but just beating the shit out of people ain't your jam. “I'll... get you... next time...”

You clear your throat. “NEXT TIME, GADGET,” you say, in your best impersonation of The Claw. Nobody laughs. Your humor is utterly wasted on these people.

Cirno coughs. “I... get it...”

Maybe there is hope for this midget yet, you think.

[ ] Help her up.
[ ] Let Cirno stand herself. It's much more hotblooded that way.
[ ] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[ ] Write-in.

THINGS I'VE FORGOTTEN: MY ORIGINAL TRIP FOR THIS STORY SO WHAT THE FUCK EVER, YOU ALL KNEW IT WAS ME WRITING THIS ANYWAY

THINGS I'VE NOTICED: OVER THE COURSE OF ONE SINGLE DAY ICHIRIN HAS BEEN STATED AS WEARING BOTH PANTS AND A SKIRT

WEARING BOTH AT ONCE IS DUMB AND REMINDS ME OF BUM TICKLEY'S COMIC SO WE'RE NOT DOING THAT, PICK ONE

[ ] SKIRT
[ ] PANTS
No. 182388
[X] Help her up.
AS OUR SMILE SHINES BRIGHTLY, WE HELP OUR LITTLE RIVAL TO HER FEET, AND LOOK TO THE SKIES.
[X] SKIRT
SKIRT BECAUSE PFFFT PANTS.
No. 182389
[x] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[x] PANTS
No. 182404
>“Whatever!” One of those!”

YOU GODDAMN ILLITERATE

[X] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

[X] SKIRT
No. 182411
>>182404
YEP I SAW THAT WHEN I POSTED IT

HAD TO THROW YOU A BONE THERE CYS
No. 182415
[X] Help her up
[X] Skirt
[X]Flash the goods so she knows no hard feelings.
No. 182426
[X] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[X] PANTS
IF WE PUT A SKIRT ON OURSELVES, THE RESULT WILL BE LIKE A DOG CHASING ITS OWN TAIL
No. 182438
>IF WE PUT A SKIRT ON OURSELVES, THE RESULT WILL BE LIKE A DOG CHASING ITS OWN TAIL

I couldn't quite articulate why I voted pants but this is it perfectly.
No. 182457
[X] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

[x] PANTS

REVERSE-TRAP ICHIRIN, GO GO GO.
No. 182460
[X] Help her up
[X] SKIRT
No. 182461
[X] Help her up.
[X] SKIRT
No. 182466
[ ] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[ ] SKIRT WITH SPATS

Yeah Rabbit, your humor is wasted on us. Your jokes are too terrible to even groan at.
No. 182468
[X] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[X] PANTS

We don't DESERVE to be the little girl in a rabbit story!

Pants all the way down!
No. 182473
[X] Help her up
[X] Pants

I'd rather not turn us into a highly charismatic dog.
No. 182477
[x] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
[x] PANTS

Because pants are comfortable, and you can do whatever without worrying about angles.
No. 182484
>>182477
>implying ichirin cares about angles
No. 182497
>>182484
Yeah, she's more of a Curves kind of girl.
No. 182530
>>182466
I REGRET NOT MAKING SUZU-STYLE SPATS AN OPTION

OH WELL

LOOKS LIKE PANTS WON

AND THE OTHER OPTION WHATEVER, WHO CARES
No. 182532
File 141486781165.png- (455.06KB , 1000x1000 , dbac6c591f50af9a75e176ce421f309c.png ) [iqdb]
182532
>[x] IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

You grab the midget by her hand, and heft her to her feet strongly. So strongly, in fact, that you lift her completely off her feet, and she floats in the air for a few seconds before landing.

“One punch? Come on! If you're going to be my rival, you're going to have to last for more than one punch!”

“No. No, don't you do this.” Unzan already knows exactly where you're going with this.

“Rival?” Cirno says, voice still a little raspy from the gut punch.

“Of course! Every protagonist requires a powerful rival! And seeing as I'm the protagonist,”

“No you're not.”

“Shut up, Unzan. SEEING AS I'M THE PROTAGONIST,” you start again, “I need a rival! And that can be you! But!” You dramatically point your finger at Cirno, other hand up concealing most of your face, legs spread wide in a powerful stance.

“Objection!” Unzan mutters, under his breath. You glare at him, and continue.

“But! Since I am strong and powerful, my rival must also be strong and powerful! And that is why...” Unzan groans. “That is why I'm putting you under the tutelage of one of the strongest beings in existence! Unzan! You will train my rival, and make her powerful enough to be a worthy rival to me! A worthy competitor to the name of El Presidente Grande y Guapa y Potente!

Unzan is groaning, both hands concealing his face, but Cirno is looking up at the two of you, eyes sparkling in unconcealed wonderment and excitement.

“You know I could just lay you out, with one punch straight to the head, right, Ichirin?”

You gasp. “Unzan, you brute! An unprovoked attack on a lady? How could you?!”

He gestures to your outfit. “You're wearing dark blue uniform pants, which, I might add, is the only part of the uniform you're actually wearing. Pants are for guys, by the way. Then, you're wearing a hoodie, which says 'Myouren Temple Rapid Reaction Squad' on it. It covers up your... well, let's say... modest curves.” You throw a punch at Unzan for that one, and it's like punching a rock. “Finally, there's that aggression. Who'd have thought you a lady?”

He's right.

Goddamnit, but he's right.

“Doesn't matter!” you declare. “Cirno is now your student, despite your dishonorable attacks upon my person and my reputation!”

“Should I...” Cirno is looking up at Unzan with awe. “Should I call you Master?”

“Please don't.”

“Shifu?”

“No. What do you think this is, some Shaolin school?”

Cirno gasps. “YOU KNOW SHAOLIN MARTIAL ARTS?!”

“No- I- augh. Listen. How about you and I meet after school. Come to the boxing club.”

Cirno snaps a salute. Military precision, however, the salute lacks. “Yes, master! I will report there!” She dashes off, giggling in glee.

Unzan is just glaring at you the whole way back to the house, while you can't wipe a massive grin off your face. Modest curves? That'll teach you!

OKAY TIME TO ACTUALLY WORK ON PLOT RELATED THINGS FOR NEXT COUPLE OF UPDATES

SELECT ONE:

[ ] SANAE “THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN ALL OF WEST HAGAKURE ACADEMY, ALSO POSSIBLY A SLUT, YOU SAW IT WRITTEN ON THE WALLS OF THE BATHROOM ONCE, CALL SOME NUMBER FOR A GOOD TIME WITH SANAE” KOCHIYA
[ ] RAISINS “SERIOUSLY WHO ACTUALLY CAN REMEMBER HER REAL NAME” UDONGEIN INABA
[ ] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI
[ ] TENSHI “NOW STARRING IN A FLAPPY BIRD CLONE” HINANAWI
[ ] CIRNO “NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST YET BUT SOMEHOW SHE'S BECOME YOUR RIVAL” NOSURNAMEBECAUSEFAIRY
[ ] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU
[ ] WRITE-IN. (NOT ALL 2HUS ARE SELECTABLE CHOICES: NAMELY, NO PC-98, NO: NUE, REMILIA, BANKI, KOKORO, UNZAN OR SUIKA)
No. 182533
[X] RAISINS “SERIOUSLY WHO ACTUALLY CAN REMEMBER HER REAL NAME” UDONGEIN INABA

>NO BANKI
RABBIT WHAT THE FUCK
No. 182534
>>182533
BECAUSE SHE'S DOING OTHER THINGS, FAGGOT

MAYBE BANKI HAS A LIFE OF HER OWN

OR MAYBE SHE'S JUST CRYING SOFTLY WHILE PLAYING VIDJERGAMES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CALL HER

YOU MONSTER
No. 182535
[x] SANAE “THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN ALL OF WEST HAGAKURE ACADEMY, ALSO POSSIBLY A SLUT, YOU SAW IT WRITTEN ON THE WALLS OF THE BATHROOM ONCE, CALL SOME NUMBER FOR A GOOD TIME WITH SANAE” KOCHIYA

GOOD GIRL.
GOOD TIME.
No. 182539
[x] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI

ICHIRIN KNOWS THAT THE ONES WITH TOUGHEST SHELLS HAVE THE GOOEIEST CENTERS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
No. 182540
[X] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI
WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING?
No. 182541
[X] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI

OH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT
No. 182543
[X] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI
No. 182544
[x] SANAE “THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN ALL OF WEST HAGAKURE ACADEMY, ALSO POSSIBLY A SLUT, YOU SAW IT WRITTEN ON THE WALLS OF THE BATHROOM ONCE, CALL SOME NUMBER FOR A GOOD TIME WITH SANAE” KOCHIYA

Are the all caps necessary?
No. 182548
[X] TENSHI “NOW STARRING IN A FLAPPY BIRD CLONE” HINANAWI

BLUE HAIR STRONK
No. 182550
>>182544
YES

WAY TO BREAK THE CHAIN
No. 182551
[X] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU

THE DREAM IS ALIVE.
No. 182552
[c] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI

ALRIGHT THEN LET'S IMPRESS THE JUDGE
No. 182553
[X] SANAE “THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN ALL OF WEST HAGAKURE ACADEMY, ALSO POSSIBLY A SLUT, YOU SAW IT WRITTEN ON THE WALLS OF THE BATHROOM ONCE, CALL SOME NUMBER FOR A GOOD TIME WITH SANAE” KOCHIYA

NO FIC HAS CLEARLY ESTABLISHED WHETHER OR NOT SHE IS A SLUT. I MuST KNOW THE TRUTH.
No. 182556
[X] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU
THIS POOR GIRL
YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWFUL
No. 182557
[X] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU

BEST GIRL IS BEST GIRL.
No. 182558
[X] SEIJA "SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IS OKAY" KIJIN
MORE DELINQUENTS, LESS COMBO BREAKING FROM ASSHOLES WHO DON'T CAPSLOCK WHEN CAPSLOCK IS PLAINLY THE THREAD'S IN JOKE
No. 182559
>2000+14
>STILL BELIEVING CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

[x] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU
No. 182575
[X] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU
No. 182576
[X] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI
YELL SO LOUD JUDGE GONNA FIND US GUILTY.
No. 182577
[x] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI

HATATE CONFIRMED FOR JOKE CHARACTER
No. 182584
[X] HATATE “MAYBE SHE'LL WIN A CHOICE EVENTUALLY AND MAYBE BECOME A MAJOR CHARACTER” HIMEKAIDOU

>HATATE
>WINNING ANYTHING EVER
I MEAN SHE'S NOT AYA BUT HERE HAVE MY VOTE
No. 182615
RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.

UNUSED UNICORNS NEED LOVE, TOO.
No. 182616
[X] SEIJA "SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IS OKAY" KIJIN

SHE WON'T WIN AND THAT MAKES ME SAD BUT I CAN'T NOT VOTE FOR MY AMANOJAKU
No. 182617
[ ] EIKI “THE YAMAXANADU OF MY HEART” SHIKI
No. 182621
>>182615

WHO THE FUCK IS RIN NIGGA? SOUNDS LIKE SOME PC-98 RIGHT THERE YO. GET THAT SHIT OUT MY THREAD OR SO HELP ME I WILL TURN THIS VAN AROUND.
No. 182623
>>182621

SHE WAS ACTUALLY THE CANCELLED THIRD PC IN EOSD.
No. 182628
[] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.
No. 182631
>>182615
>>182628
SILLY PEOPLE, ICHIRIN-SENPAI WILL NEVER NOTICE YOU

Isn't it sad, Sacchin ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY
No. 182831
File 141603518480.jpg- (606.47KB , 707x1000 , 34b0a83e541fcb530cc95142e4d267f3[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
182831
[X] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.

SATSUKI RIN WILL ALWAYS BE MY IMAGINARY IMAGINARY WAIFU. MY DOUBLE-IMAGINARY WAIFU.
No. 182860
>>182551

Changing to

[X] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.
No. 183185
>>182631
TOO BAD NERD. FUCK YO SACCHIN, ARCUEID REMAINS BEST TURKEY HANDLE.
No. 183308
[X] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.

ALL MY VOTES
No. 183326
>>183185
>ARCUIED
That's an awfully funny way to spell Ciel.
No. 183334
[X] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.
No. 183340
[X] RIN "HELLO, I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE ME" SATSUKI.

MORE MAJOR THAN HATATE.
No. 191302
[X] SEIJA "SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IS OKAY" KIJIN
No. 191303
>>191302
o fug
No. 191318
[X] SEIJA "SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IS OKAY" KIJIN

Slugs are awesome, heels ate paris.
No. 191324
Umm... it looks like 2 years since any update... was that vote a mistake or is the author still alive? (or does he care?)
No. 191325
>>191324

Damn it, I put sage in the subject slot...
Whoops.


Thread Watcher x