- [WT] [Home] [Manage]
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 15446)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3994 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149926788932.jpg - (357.37KB, 650x433, Underground.jpg) [iqdb]
15446 No. 15446
Hello everyone and welcome to...well my first real story on this site given that the last one was more of a prototype. So welcome to Imperiled Indentured Servant! This story starts with a line I'm sure many have used, someone catches Yukari's eye then she fools around again. But before we get into all that we need to craft our MC. Our MC is a youngish male student living in the outside world in Japan. He starts out as a normal, if somewhat shy, student but as he gets dumped into very different situation (god damn it Yukari) your posts can alter his personality.

Name: Up to you guys

Age: 16ish but if you guys want more shotamoe you can discuss that in the comments and if gets enough people behind it we can hash it out

Personality: A normal and kind, if somewhat shy student but can change with your votes. You want to turn him into a deadpan snarker? Do it!

Body type: A tad short. Likes to keep himself fit by running so normal with the budding signs of a runner's body

Hair: You guys

Eyes: You guys

Hobbies: Mostly up to you guys but he is part of the archery club

Alright one last thing. As you know I threw the stats system out but I'm keeping a reformatted perks system. Every time you guys see one of my stories to the end you will get a list of perks that reflected events in the story and no I'm not telling you guys when you unlock one you only get to see the end result. From that list you get to pick one perk to add to your permanent list of perks and the others are discarded but you can still get them in other stories. Also at the end of each story I will tell you the percent you have built to getting a new perk pick. What percent you ask? Well right now at the start of a story you can pick one perk but every time you finish a story it builds a percent bar (also driven by in story events) till you unlock the ability to pick another peck. So each time you get 100% you can pick +1 perk and the percent resets. As you might have guessed perks are picked at the start of the story IF and ONLY IF we are crafting an MC. However you can still gain perk points and perk pick percent from all my stories so don't let that hold you back.

Also its perk time! From this list pick a perk that you want to add to the permanent list and to use in Imperiled Indentured Servant.

[ ] Haru's legacy: You are an outright god at cooking able to craft Food (yes it does demand capitalization)

[ ] What do you mean they can't talk?: You can understand and communicate with beings that speak without words (Such as Alice's dolls)

[ ] Flower friend: Yuuka's flowers, normally suspicious or outright hostile to most beings, like you at first sight and are very warm and welcoming. WARNING! This pick has a high chance of attracting Yuuka's attention

[ ] King under the sake dish: No oni, no god, no being living or dead can match you in drinking!

So yeah...pick one to add to the list and it will be used in IIS as well. Also another thing to know, some picks have hidden bonuses...yep not gonna tell you what they are or how they work after all they are hidden but just something to keep in mind.

After this all gets voted on and our MC takes shape we can get this story rolling.
Expand all images
>> No. 15447
Name: Daisuke
Age: 15 (I like that number)
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Can we mainly focus on archery? if no, then acting
[X] What do you mean they can't talk?
>> No. 15448
>>15447
I like the way you think.

Name: Daisuke
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Can we mainly focus on archery? if no, then acting
[X] What do you mean they can't talk?
>> No. 15450
File 149929826236.jpg - (78.33KB, 730x1154, the-gamer-4453415.jpg) [iqdb]
15450
Name: Daisuke
Age: 16
Hair: short, mousy
Eyes: glasses
Hobbies: Gaming
[X] What do you mean they can't talk?

I'd be interested in seeing a The Gamer type progression model.
>> No. 15451
First of all I need a last name as well guys.

Second, no The Gamer crossovers here
>> No. 15452
Name: Ardjuna Pandawa
Age: 22
Hair: Long, Ponytailed.
Eyes: Sharp Jet black.
Hobbies: Archery. ( If not allowed, then Cooking)
>> No. 15453
Hobbies guys. See the S? He can have more then one XD But given that someone will be 'that guy' who tries to give him 20+ ...lets cap it at 3, you can list 3 hobbies for him to have
>> No. 15454
Name: Daisuke
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Acting, Cooking, Writing
[X] What do you mean they can't talk?
>> No. 15455
Name: Daisuke
Age:16
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: Brown
Perk: Cooking

I'm tempted to make a Shirou clone but I'll back off.
>> No. 15456
Name: Daisuke
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Can we mainly focus on archery? if no, then acting
[X] What do you mean they can't talk?
>> No. 15457
Daisuke Pandawa
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Cooking
[X] Flower friend

I'm tentatively hopeful for this one.
>> No. 15458
[X] Flower friend: Yuuka's flowers, normally suspicious or outright hostile to most beings, like you at first sight and are very warm and welcoming. WARNING! This pick has a high chance of attracting Yuuka's attention
>> No. 15459
Daisuke Pandawa
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Cooking
[X] Haru's legacy
>> No. 15460
Daisuke Pandawa
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Cooking
[X] Flower friend

I like this one.
>> No. 15462
Daisuke Pandawa
Age: 15
Hair: short black pony-tail
Eyes: brown
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Cooking
[X] Flower friend
>> No. 15465
Ok so this is the MC so far:

Name: Daisuke Pandawa

Age: 15

Hair: short black pony-tail

Eyes: brown

Hobbies: Acting, Cooking, Writing

Perks: What do you mean they can't talk?

I need two last bits of info guys, first of all does this guy have a nickname? Also he is in the archery club dispite it not being a hobby. Is he there because...

[ ] Force: He has a great deal of natural talent but didn't want a calming pastime to become more then that. However the leader of the team happened to see him shooting one day and is forcing him to take part. Unfortunately the leader's action have killed Daisuke's enjoyment of archery and without a drive behind it his skill has slipped. This has only made the leader push him harder making his desire wilt more and it has slowly spiraled down in a feedback loop

[ ] Mandatory: Everyone has to join a club, so he did. He is middle of the pack and only sees it as checking off a school requirement

[ ] Family: His mother enjoyed archery and taught him how to shoot. He joined the club but found the competitive nature off putting. He is one of the top shooters but even with the urging of his club mates he would rather keep it as a family pastime and nothing more.
>> No. 15466
[X] Family: His mother enjoyed archery and taught him how to shoot. He joined the club but found the competitive nature off putting. He is one of the top shooters but even with the urging of his club mates he would rather keep it as a family pastime and nothing more.
>> No. 15467
[X] Family: His mother enjoyed archery and taught him how to shoot. He joined the club but found the competitive nature off putting. He is one of the top shooters but even with the urging of his club mates he would rather keep it as a family pastime and nothing more.
>> No. 15468
[X] Family
>> No. 15469
[X] Force
He is on the shy side, so this could be about him standing his ground.
>> No. 15470
[X] Family: His mother enjoyed archery and taught him how to shoot. He joined the club but found the competitive nature off putting. He is one of the top shooters but even with the urging of his club mates he would rather keep it as a family pastime and nothing more.
>> No. 15471
Just clarifying: 'Pandawa' is the Java-nese spelling of 'Pandava', which means 'Sons of Pandu' in sanskrit.
>> No. 15472
>>15471
Ok so his family has an odd last name
>> No. 15473
>>15472
You guys picked it not me
>> No. 15474
[X] Family

Ok well here we go! Story start!



“-ke up.”

“...”

“Wake up.”

“...”

“WAKE UP!” You let out a sharp cry of pain as a hand smacks the top of your head, making it bounce off the desk you are dozing on. You hiss in pain as you rub your abused forehead and look at your attacker. A tall girl with long black hair and sharp brown eyes glares down at you and you wilt under her gaze.

“h-hello Yumi.” She snorts.

“I told you call me Tsubaki!” This girl is Tsubaki Yumi the leader (some say tyrant) of the archery club. She is very...intense. She also tends to bully you as she sees your refusal of a place on the competitive team as an affront to her leadership. “Why didn't you show up for practice this morning!?” You wince at her yelling, no doubt the whole school heard her.

“Ahh I was really tired Tsubaki, I really needed some rest and-” You yelp as her hand smashes down on your desk.

“This neglect wouldn't happen if you got more rest!” Well yes but given that she forces you to stay late each day so she can lecture you on the merits of her team and why you are eight kinds of foolish to not join leaving you little time for homework and study and how could you possibly neglect them? ...well not like you would ever say that to her face. You give her a strained smile.

“Look its my birthday, can't you give me a break this one time?” She glares at you with the fury of the sun before snorting.

“Such weakness, I don't know how you would last in competitive archery.”

'Then why do you want me on the team?!' You scream in your mind even as you keep the smile on your face. “I guess I'm just not cut out for it.” 'You know, like I keep telling you?'

“Yet.” Before you can answer she whirls around and stalks out, the action done with such force her long hair whips you in the face. You rub your abused eyes as you hear her stomp down the hallway. “Sigh.” You slump down on your desk even as the sounds of other students slowly fills the area, school will be starting soon...you had hoped to hide here and get some rest but it seems Tsubaki is a bit of a bloodhound when it comes to you. The mental image of you firing the dull archery club arrows at a fleeing Tsubaki drifts in your mind but you quickly dismiss it, there is already a betting pool going on for when you inevitably snap and strangle her with her own bow, no need to add fuel to that fire. Still it doesn't matter becuase you are turning fifteen today! You sit up and stretch as other students trickle in and you pull out a small worn journal like book. In its pages are your mother's day to day thoughts, her random moments of poetry, her musings on many different topics and the like. Each year she fills a thick journal like this starting the day after your birthday, the old journal being one of the gifts she gives you on your special day. She started her journals when she was very young and it was only on your twelfth birthday that she stared giving them to you as well as all the old ones she had made. You are slowly making your way through them and its really cool to see your mother's thoughts as she lives her life. You open up to the page you left off and start to read.

'Kiritsugu approached me today about a job then pretended to trip so he could fall into my chest. He laughed and called me a marshmallow monster. I laughed as well, he is so adorable when he thinks he's being clever.

If he tries that again I'm putting an arrow in his skull'

You sigh, oh mother how you and Kiritsugu argue.

“Good morning!” You start and snap the book shut, it seems class it starting now and-! The cheerful woman standing at the front of the room is not the normal teacher. She has a dark purple dress on with an odd symbol on the right shoulder. She has long golden hair...but its her eyes...those purple orbs seem to be looking into your soul...and you seem to be the only one that noticed this as everyone else is staring at her chest, even the girls! ...ok yes you looked a little but only because they are very...impressive, yes impressive. “I'm Yukari Yakumo and I will taking over for today due to a sudden illness.” Illness? You raise your hand. “Ahh yes?”

“Is Hayashi sensei alright?” She smiles and nods.

“He is, just came down with a cold suddenly.” She shuffles a stack of papers on her desk. “Now given that this was a very sudden thing I didn't have time to really set a lesson plan together.” There is a mild cheer and she smiles coyly. “Yes yes but I do have something for you all to work on, something to get you thinking.” She passes out the paper and you blink as you get your copy, a survey? Yep this is indeed a survey! Just a bunch of questions like 'What type of house would you like to live in?' or 'How do you feel about people different then you?' You write down your answers and everyone else does the same and for a while there is only the sound of students at work. About twenty minutes go by before Yakumo sensei claps her hands. “Alright is everyone finished?” As everyone give her an affirmative she smiles. “Wonderful! How lets start talking about your answers. For the first question who would like to go first?” And so the day went on as such. Before you knew it the day was over and you where slowly sneaking around, trying to get outside without running into Tsubaki, dang it this was your birthday and you were NOT going to stay late today! You had 2 paths you could take...

[ ] Take a side hallway, cut through the archery club itself, then out the main gate. No one would guess you would keep so close to the place and people you want to avoid.

[ ] Take the main hallway, cut through the garden, and out the main gate. Speed is key, get out and away before anyone thinks to look for you
>> No. 15475
[X] Take the main hallway, cut through the garden, and out the main gate. Speed is key, get out and away before anyone thinks to look for you
>> No. 15476
[X] Take a side hallway
Tsubaki is probably expecting us to escape.
>> No. 15477
[X] Take a side hallway, cut through the archery club itself, then out the main gate. No one would guess you would keep so close to the place and people you want to avoid.
>> No. 15478
[X] Take a side hallway, cut through the archery club itself, then out the main gate. No one would guess you would keep so close to the place and people you want to avoid.
>> No. 15479
[X] Take a side hallway, cut through the archery club itself, then out the main gate. No one would guess you would keep so close to the place and people you want to avoid.
>> No. 15480
[X] Take a side hallway, cut through the archery club itself, then out the main gate. No one would guess you would keep so close to the place and people you want to avoid.

You have the perfect idea! You will go full ninja and slip past the club! No will could see that coming! You dart down the side hallway and slowly slip into the archery club and let out a thankful breath, there is no one here. You swiftly make you way out and to the main gate. You are just crossing the property line when an iron clamp snaps around your ear. You cry out in pain as you are pulled backward. “And just were do you think you are going?” Tsubaki glares down at you as her fingers twist your ear making your eyes well up with tears. “You are coming back to the archery club with me right now and-”

“Would you mind telling me what you are doing to my son?” The voice is soft and light but still strikes like the first of an angry goddess. Your mother slowly approaches at her normal relaxed pace with a light smile on her beautiful face. Her eyes are closed as they normally are but you can somehow feel the laser like glare she is hitting Tsubaki with. You would greet her but the pain is such that you can only grit your teeth.

“Do you know how lazy your son has been...” She trails off as your mother gets closer and towers over you both, being almost 6 feet tall its not that hard for her to do...or maybe she is stunned by your mother's...outstanding bust, not even Yakumo sensei can compare to your mother in that regard in fact you doubt any woman can!

“Kindly unhand my son.” The 'or I will break your offending hand' goes unsaid and after a moment of hesitation Tsubaki does so. “Thank you.”

SLAP

You yelp and stumble back as Tsubaki goes sprawling in the dirt. She is still for a few seconds before she slowly stands her teeth grinding. “You...you dare! Do you know who I am!?” Your mother slowly flips her long, very long almost to her knees, jet black hair and regards the fuming girl with an annoyed air. “Do you know who I am?”

“Why would I...” The suddenly sweating girl takes a step back and gulps. “...you...you are Ayako Koizumi!” At your mother's graceful nod Tsubaki whimpers. “P-Please...I...I didn't know he was your son! He has a different family name!”

“First you assume I would not be annoyed by your treatment of any child in such a manner, second your ignorance is not an excuse.” Your mother opens her eyes, brown with a tint of green, and stops smiling. “Run along trash.” The frightened girl runs off as if the devil was behind her and your mother turns to you, her eyes closing and a loving, if troubled smile on her face. “Ahh Daisuke how trouble seem to find you.” You hiccup and she opens her arms wide. “Oh little Dai-chan.” You let her pull you into a hug and grin up at her as she wipes your tear stained face.

“Mother~” You mock protest. “Your boobs are crushing me!” She giggles and ruffles your hair before giving you the little pout...oh gods no not the little pout! “Mom~” She giggles again.

“I can't help it if my son is so cute.” She sets you down and you walk beside her as she starts for home. “Mmm...” She taps her chin with a finger. “Just how long have you been having trouble with that girl?”

“Who Tsubaki?” You rub the back of your neck. “Not that long...she is the leader of the archery club and...well she really wants me to join the competitive team.”

“Is that so?” You give her a worried look as she grows thoughtful.

“I-Its ok mom, I can handle it.” She gives you a look and you wilt.

“My little Dai-chan.” She sighs and ruffles your hair again. “I know you feel your must earn your family name but that doesn't mean you have to face your problems alone.”

“But I...” You sigh and nod, she is right after all. “I just...”

“You want me to be proud of you.” She boops your nose and giggles at you. “I'm already proud of you son.” She leans down and kisses your forehead. “You don't need to earn your rightful family name, you don't need to feel you need to make up for your father's actions.” You yelp as she swoops you up in her arms. “Are you not the son I carried inside me?” She sinks your face in her chest and laughs as you squirm. “Are you not the little one that suckled from my chest-”

“Alright alright I get just stop suffocating me!” She giggles but lets you down again and goes to outright laughter at your blushing face. “Hey...” She looks at you as you fidget. “You won't do anything to Tsubaki right? She is just doing what she feels is right.” Your mother sighs, muttering something under her breath but nods. “I know you feel I'm being too nice for my own good but I can handle it.” She nods and the two of you walk on in warm silence before something pops up in your mind. “Mother?”

“Yes?” You try to construct the best way to ask this in your mind.

“Uhh...well...just...why do you want me to take your name so badly? I mean I want to you know this but...I was just wondering why?” She smiles and ruffles your hair again.

“Oh? I never told you? Well maybe after your birthday ok?” You nod and smile brightly as you take her hand and the two of you finish your walk home in warm, loving silence.

Why does she want you to change your name so badly?

[ ] No reason aside from symbolism, she wants the two of you to open a new chapter in your lives and this is a good way to start that...as for why people are scared of her, well she could buy this town 10 times over...she just doesn't want to. (The story will be only about Daisuke)

[ ] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress. Your 'father' was nothing more then a crafty sperm donor that tried to use his new connection to your mother to steal her thunder. Many people in her organization, annoyed at serving a woman, supported him and your mother ended up killing your father and having her loyal subject purge the rebels in her ranks. She wants you to take her name so you take your rightful place at her side...and totally not so she can properly introduce you to her all female personal guard who have spent the last few years fangirling over you (The much beloved son of the Iron Empress ends up somehow stolen and according to the Empress youkai are responsible! ...the empress and her subjects are not happy oh not happy at all)

No I have no idea where the yakuza came from, I warned you my stories have a life of their own. I was just typing and the story goes “Hey you know what would be a cool idea? If Daisuke's mother was yakuza!' ...and suddenly it was there...oh well I'll let the votes speak as always XD
>> No. 15481
[X] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.

When given the opportunity to add complications, people generally will.
>> No. 15482
[X] No reason aside from symbolism

Not that it wouldn't be interesting otherwise, it seems that the story would focus on the mother too much.
>> No. 15483
[X] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.
>> No. 15484
[X] Unknown to you, your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard is he going to loose his innocence?
>> No. 15485
>>15484
If/When and who he loses it too is 100% up to you guys as I said I don't care how NSFW my work gets
>> No. 15486
[X] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.
>> No. 15487
[X] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.

Murder ma'am momma
>> No. 15492
[X] Unknown to you your mother is quite well known in the world of the yakuza as the Iron Empress.

“Well...sure I can wait I guess.” She ruffles your hair a bit as you both approach your home. “This may sound silly...but I always like coming home.” Your mother chuckles lightly.

“Not at all...in fact I feel much the same.” You take a moment to look over your home. Its a nice place with a small stone wall sounding the property. To reach the house you go through a gate and walk through a garden up to the house itself. The place is a kind of big for just you, the few servants, and your mother after all there is enough room for ten people. From what your mother tells you it used to be an inn that was run by your great grandmother. Even if its days as an inn are behind it it still works as a lovely home even if it is a bit lonely. You spot a dark shape in the garden and wave to it.

“Kaori!” The shape pauses its work and waves back to the both of you before returning to her gardening. “I wish she would take a day off once in a while...”

“Now now” Your mother chides you softly as you walk through the garden. “You know Kaori takes her garden very seriously. Remember what happened that time I ordered her to take time off?” You wince, the poor woman was so at a loss for what to do she couldn't keep still. To this day no one knows what happened to Kaori to make her so obsessed with the garden...well you think mother does but you respect Kaori far to much to go behind her back like that, if you really want to know you will ask her yourself...if you could ever work up the courage that is. You both walk into your home and you take a moment to stretch, man its great to be back! Your mother walks over to a side door and opens it before speaking with someone inside...ahh it must be Aiko. Your mother has a lot of servants but for some reason they (aside from Kaori...no you don't know understand that either) are never allowed to interact with you at all...you don't really understand why but its what your mother wants and that's all the reason you need. “ Dai-chan~” You look up at your mother as she smiles down at you. “Aiko prepared a meal for us.” You go very still...oh...no.

(Time skip: About one hour later...)

“Uhhg.” You sit at the table...so...very...stuffed. That is the problem when Aiko cooks, she is outstandingly good but she only has two settings, light snack or feast fit for the round-table and the food is so dang good you just can't stand to waste it! You weakly reach for another plate but your mother pushes it out of reach.

“Now now that's enough.” You give her a teary eyed look and she gives you a ruffle as well as a sigh. “I can guess what you want.” You nod with a hopeful look, the servants are not supposed to eat with you and your mother unless invited and given that they are not to be around you...yeah not happening. The problem is that this rule extends to any food that was made for you and your mother as well. At your pleading look your mother sighs with a light smile. “Aiko.” There is a soft sound by a side door. “I need to tend to my son...he wishes for the servants of house to indulge in our meal...as I was not here to see the rules being broken...who can say if they were...am I understood?”

“Yes mistress.” Aiko's stern, powerful voice answers her.

“Good.” Your mother lifts you up and carries you to your room. “You know you can't keep indulging them like this.”

“Why not?” She nuzzles you cheek to cheek and you giggle.

“They might want you for themselves!” Her giggles join yours as she sets you down in your room. “Now as you know I have an important meeting with the servants tonight so you have to go to bed soon.” You nod, other children might have complained but you have long come to terms with your odd family. At your nod she smiles and pats your head. “Thank you for understanding. Most of your gifts will have to wait till morning...but I do have one for you right now.” She reaches into her dress and pulls out a small black book that you take with no small amount of awe, the next part of her daily journals! “Now don't stay up all night reading it.” You nod and place the book on your nightstand. “Oh? Not going to start it at all?”

“I won't be able to put it down!” She laughs and tucks you in.

“I have such a smart son.” You preen under her praise as she kisses you on the forehead. “Goodnight Dai-chan.”

“Goodnight mother.” The lights go off and you snuggle under the covers...









…!

…What? You slowly blink awake...wait...why are you in your school uniform...you changed last night-! You slowly look around at your surroundings...eyes...eyes everywhere... “N-Nightmare!”

“Nope~” You whirl around at the sudden voice to find-

“Yakumo sensei?” Yes it is Yakumo sensei with someone else standing beside her...only now something seems...off about the substitute teacher...

“I'm glad you remember me Daisuke.” She smiles and you shudder. “Oh don't be like that I'm not going to hurt you~” She flicks out a fan and covers the lower half of her face with it. “In fact I have a wonderful opportunity for you!” You hear the woman beside her sigh and you glance at the figure-! ...a...a kitsune! “Pay attention Daisuke~” Yukari smirks at you. “After all what I say might save your life.”

[ ] Hear Yukari out

[ ] Freak out

[ ] ...but...but Kitsune!
>> No. 15493
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!
>> No. 15494
[X] Freak out

Let's see.
We wake up in a very strange and scary place that doesn't make any sense.
The substitute teacher we only met once appears and basically tells to listen to her or our life will be in danger.
There's a youkai right next to her.
And it's pretty obvious they've kidnapped us.
Haha, NOPE!
>> No. 15495
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!

I'm not sure if this is leading to culturally correct Japanese freakout or touch fluffy tail, but either is good.
>> No. 15496
>>15495
A bit of both really
>> No. 15498
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!

touch fluffy tails
>> No. 15501
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!

i want to die in these fluffy tails
>> No. 15505
File 150042384486.png - (131.81KB, 480x272, BcgVOQxCYAARkq4.png) [iqdb]
15505
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!

She has nine tails! Nine, fluffy, tails! That's as many as three times three. And that's terrible.

Terribly cute! And she's all like wisdom and mystic and Tamamo no Mae
>> No. 15506
[X] Freak out

Pretty much what >>15494 said.
>> No. 15507
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!
>> No. 15508
[X] ...but...but Kitsune!

You blink as your mind catches up to what you are seeing. “K-Kitsune!” You take a step back as Yukari blinks at you in confusion.

“Uhh...yes...but remember life saving inform-”

“What have you done to Yakumo sensei you fox youkai!?” Yukari seems to be stunned and the fox takes the moment to step forward, her tails fanning out around her.

“Fu fu fu~” You take another step back and the fox matches you. “Why so scared little one?~” You glare at her even as your body shakes in fear.

“You can't trick me, I know plenty about kitsune!” You point at her face and try to stop your hand from shaking. “I know your kind is a bunch of tricksters and masters of illusion! You appear as beautiful humans to trick and mislead people and because you are so beautiful that only makes you that much more dangerous!” The fox stops at your words and you blink as she starts to shudder. You are shocked when a light blush dusts her cheeks.

“Maa Daisuke thinks I am beautiful~” You blink for a second then start to panic.

“N-No that wasn't what I meant! Kitsune get stronger with age and you have 9 tails so-”

“Maa Daisuke you little deviant, setting your sights on older women~”

“S-Stop doing that!” She gives you a bright smile.

“Do what?” You stamp your foot in frustration.

“Stop twisting what I say!” You give her your most fiercest of glares. She wiggles and hide her face behind her sleeve.

“Ahh~ If you keep giving me such a heated gaze...I won't be able to get married anymore~” Your jaw drops and for a second you just sit there.

“Stop that!” She 'Fu Fus' behind her sleeve as you windmill your arms in anger. “Release Yakumo sensei and send me back to my house!”

“Oh?” She puts her arm down and gives you an amused smirk. “You think you can order me?” You grit your teeth and slowly shake your head.

“...no...but!” You get into a fighting stance. “I don't care how outclassed I am I won't abandon Yakumo sensei to you!” You give her a glare as you try to ignore the trembling of your body. “This is you last warning!”

“Oh? And if I ignore that warning?”

“Then...I will...be forced to stop you and save Yakumo sensei!” She smiles and gives you a 'come at me' wave. “Ok then I warned you!” You charge at the fox youkai and strike at her but a tail (...so soft) snags your limb! “H-Hey! Let go!” You grab the tail wrapping your arm (soft!) and try to pull it off you but more and more tails start ensnaring you. You struggle helplessly as the tails lift you up to her eye level and she smiles at you.

“A good effort little one~” You snarl at her as you fight the golden fur (soft) enfolding you.

“I won't give up!” She chuckles and combs her claws gently through your hair. “H-Hey stop that!” She starts humming and you try to fight the warm sensations. “This is...cheating...” She 'Fu Fus' again and only responds by rubbing your body with her tails. In your hazy state you reach out and pet the closest bit of fur. “....soft.” As you start to drift off to sleep the fox leans down and brushes her lips on your ear.

“Welcome to Gensokyo little one~”







You sit up with a start, the hazy veil of sleep broken by mild panic. You whip your head around...ok good...no fox...no...eyes...just a normal everyday unknown room...wait what. You take a slower look around this time. You are in a comfy room with a bed, (that you a laying on) a desk with a lamp on it, and three doors. You get up and after a bit of exploring you find the two of the doors lead to a bathroom and a closet with the last door leading out into a hallway. You move back to the bed and sit before putting your head in your hands, just what is going on?! The sit there in silence as you try to make heads or tails of what fate has befallen you. You don't know how much time as passed when you hear someone outside your door and a loud knocking.

“Hey human! You up yet?” You blink, human? “Too late I'm coming in~” The door opens and a girl with a black and green dress with red hair steps into the room...wait...are those...cat...ears? “Hi!” You shake your head and give the smiling girl a weak smile.

“H-Hello.” Something seems to have displeased her as she frowns.

“Don't tell me...you have no idea where you are or why you are here?” You blink up at her with sad eyes and nod making the girl mutter something under her breath. “Well that's really not my place to go into detail about...but if are willing to follow me I can take you to someone who can explain things.” You nod and stand up, following the girl has she leads you down the hallway. You walk behind her nervously tugging on you collar now and then...then you notice it...tails! A pair of black tails swish behind your guide. Your eyes follow the hypnotic moments that match her stride as she walks boldly down the- “Enjoying the view?” You start and look up to find her gazing over her shoulder at you half amused half annoyed.

“Ahh sorry sorry I just...”

“Ahh...you just what?” You fidget for a few seconds as you try to assemble a good response.

“Well...your tails...are...nice.” Damn it brain! She blinks then the annoyance melts off her face as a wide smirk replaces it.

“Oh?~” She puts a swing in her hips that inflames your face. “I think I'm going to like the new pet~” If you were not so flustered you might have caught her words better. The two of you walk in silence, the cat girl adding a seductive sway to her walk, and you doing everything in your power to ignore it. After a hallway that seemed far too long thanks to the highly amused cat you arrive in a large room that reminds you of the tea room back at the inn. “Go on then, the Master is waiting for you~” She gives you a friendly pat on the back before vanishing back down the hallway. You move into the room and head to the table..and find the Master. Sitting at the table with a cup of tea before her and a second across from her is a girl with pink hair in blue dress...and...tubes? Yes some kind of tubing running from her body to something you can't see in her lap. What are you thoughts on this girl?

[ ] You are just so lost...you hope she can help you

[ ] You on are guard, this girl is most likely a youkai

[ ] You are wary but you want to be polite

[ ] You feel your face flush but you just can't help it...so looks...so pretty...and noble...like a ruler of old

Outside world report:

Time passed since abduction: Very little

Abduction status: Undiscovered

Koizumi clan status: Business as usual
>> No. 15509
[X] You on are guard, this girl is most likely a youkai
>> No. 15510
[x] You on are guard, this girl is most likely a youkai

Protect ya neck
>> No. 15511
[x] You on are guard, this girl is most likely a youkai
>> No. 15512
[X] You feel your face flush but you just can't help it...so looks...so pretty...and noble...like a ruler of old
>> No. 15515
[x] You feel your face flush but you just can't help it...so looks...so pretty...and noble...like a ruler of old

Adorable!

Also, I loved how he pretty much ignored Yukari. I guess that, when he finds out she's a youkai too, she'll go all like 'So you're the kitsune's subordinate!'
>> No. 15516
>>15515
Yes that is in fact his reaction
>> No. 15517
Older women love this fucking kid. Better hope Junko doesn't somehow meet him or some shtonky bidness is gonna go down.
>> No. 15518
>>15517
That might be a plot point depending on the next set of votes
>> No. 15519
[X] You on are guard, this girl is most likely a youkai

You take a deep breath and roll your shoulders. It doesn't matter what is going or if you are surrounded by youkai, you refuse to back down! ...your body droops and you let out a silent sigh...oh who are you kidding, you are scared out of your mind right now. Right then, you are going to walk into that room, sit at that table, and...you don't know what you are going to do but by the Koizumi Clan you are going to do it full force! You walk from the doorway into the tea room and move to the table. You sit down and...well at this point your nerve departs. You fiddle with the arm of your sleeve as the strange girl youkai sips her tea. Sip. “Daisuke Pandawa.” You jump at the sudden voice, thin yet powerful and much more mature then the girl's youngish body would suggest.

“Y-Yes that's me.” She mmms and takes another sip of tea. Sip.

“Also known as Daisuke Koizumi.” You start, how does she know that name? In fact how does she know any part of your name?

“You are wondering how you got here, what 'here' is, and why you are here.” You give her a weak nod. Sip. “This is the underground area of Gensokyo, the Land of Illusions. You can think of Gensokyo as a hidden land, almost undefinable from the outside world. You are currently are a guest of the Palace of the Earth Spirits.” Sip. “You are here at the whim of forces beyond your control.” Sip. “These forces abducted you from the outside world and deposited you here.” Sip. You shudder...youkai...getting mixed up in youkai business is never a good thing...

“Uhh...why...am I here?” She sets her cup down and regards you with an unreadable face. She looks at you unblinkingly till you start to wiggle in your seat.

Why are you here?

[ ] Old Oni blood: Even if youkai and magic has mostly faded from the outside world the blood of non-humans still can be found in a few human bloodlines from long past couplings. Most of this youkai blood is far too deluded to even be noticed but somehow through fate or luck the powerful old blood running in the Koizumi Clan shifted within you when you where born. Unlike most youkai blood in the outside world this tiny speck of old power did not die out but instead found nourishment in your own imagination. As you grew and your mind did not reject the ideas of fantasy the oni blood sleeping inside you slowly grew in strength. Even with the blood in this extreme dormant state the massive difference in magic signature between you and other humans was noticed by said forces (Yukari). Now you are here because your blood is....well the girl admits she doesn't know why the forces wants you here but it must have something to do with your blood.

[ ] Politics: Something about your existence could change the face of politics in Gensokyo by shifting the balance of power. According to your (gulp) warden, you are a political prisoner for reasons that the forces will not share with her. You are never to leave the palace on pain of death. Your comforts will be seen to and you will be treated well as long as you do not make your stay difficult.

[ ] Mark of fate: The strange small black birthmark on the right side of your collar bone is much more then that. All you know (because its all she knows) is that when the forces that pulled you here first found out about you and your mark they went into total blind panic. Then they formed a group of the most powerful people in Gensokyo including the force itself, Reimu Hakurei, Yuuka Kazami, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Eirin Yagokoro, Suwako Moriya, and Kanako Yasaka (are these names supposed to mean something to you?) This group when told about...whatever you are all promptly suffered the same freak out and demanded the force retrieve you by any means. You are in the underground because it should help mask your presence...mask it from what...you have no idea...hey was your birthmark always that big?

You gulp at this information and can hardly keep yourself from shuddering. “And this is...a-another world?”

“More of a pocket.” You stare into your tea for a while...then.

“My...my family will come looking for me.”

“They will try.” It is nothing but a flat statement and somehow that makes you wilt more then if she condemned them...you miss your home...”This is your home now.” Your head shoots up and you gasp in shock...you know you didn't- “No You didn't say that out loud.” ...-!

“M-Mind reader!” Sip. You ruffle your hair as if the messy locks will somehow make a barrier.

“Why?” You look up at her as she sips away, her head tilted slightly. “Why so frightened? Have I done anything to harm you?” ...she has a point really...but- “You find it strange, like an intruder in your home.” You nod slightly. Sip. “This power...I can't simply turn it off at my will. However unless I try to pry I will only get surface thoughts.” Oh...well now you feel bad for freaking out. “You did not offend.” You give her a weak smile and sip your own tea. Sip. Mmm~ “Yes it is good.” Sip.

What do you do now?

[ ] Your mind is a jumble...maybe you should go back to bed and sleep on this...

[ ] The tea is good...it helps to calm you...sip.

[ ] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait crap don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...

Outside world report: No change
>> No. 15520
[X] Old Oni blood

Hopefully not a world-shattering thing.

[X] The tea is good...it helps to calm you...sip.

Everyone in Gensokyo appreciates good tea - that's a law of nature.
>> No. 15521
[X] Old Oni blood
Seems like the most interesting option.

[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait crap don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...
>> No. 15522
[X] Old Oni blood
Seems like the most interesting option.

[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait crap don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...
>> No. 15523
[X] Old Oni blood


[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait crap don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...
>> No. 15524
[X] Old Oni blood


[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait
>> No. 15525
[x] Old Oni blood

our mom is a badass even with deluded oni blood

[x] The tea is good...it helps to calm you...sip.
>> No. 15526
[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts...wait crap don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...
>> No. 15527
You know out of the options given, one being eldritch horror, another being political pawn nightmare, I'm not surprised you guys ended up picking harem comedy
>> No. 15528
>>15527
i'm fine with comedy. harem can go die, tho
>> No. 15529
>>15528
I'm talking more genre then anything else, its going to play out more like an unwanted harem but who knows? At then end its all up to you guys
>> No. 15530
[X] Mark of fate

[X] The tea is good ... it helps to calm you ... sip

I really want to see this option choose but everyone chose oni blood but hey ... with a little luck a miracle can happen ... I hope
>> No. 15531
[X] Old Oni blood

[X] So...a mind reader who picks up surface thoughts

Your blood huh...

You gaze deeply into your teacup hoping it might unveil some hidden secret that might aid you in this troubled time...sadly you have no such luck. You do however take another sip...its good...its really good in fact...you don't think you have had better tea...ever. “Thank you.” You start, the voice reminding you of the youkai in the room. The girl is still sitting there -

Sip

-sipping her tea with the noble air of the kings of old. Her elegance makes you embarrassed over you nervous squirming. “Relax.” You start again and look up to find purple eyes gazing back at you. “Relax.” She repeats and you give her a shaky nod...maybe more tea will help? …sip... The two of you sink into silence broken only by a sip now and then. Given a lack of anything else to do you take a good look at your youkai host. She is a girl with purple eyes and silky purple hair. She has on a pretty sky blue dress that makes it hard to see her figure. Her hands are covered in white gloves that extend quite a ways up her arms. Your imagination slightly embarrasses you by placing a small crown nestled in her silky locks. “Mmm.” You blink and refocus on her face to find her lips with the slightest twitch upwards...you feel your face go red and you slowly put your head in your hands...right...mind reader. You cough slightly and hide your face with more tea. Sip. Still you have to admit...she is very pretty...in fact...she would look really cute in your school's female uniform. It would really go with her...wait...she...she's a mind reader...ACK! Bad thoughts bad thoughts! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! Don't think about how cute she would look in your school's female uniform! ...wait but you just thought about not thinking about thinking about...aww crap baskets...you slowly look up at her with heat stained cheeks...to find her sipping tea without a care in the world. You count yourself quite lucky as you reach for your teacup- “Wrong.” Huh?

“Huh?” You blink at her as she looks at you with her stoic face...did you imagine that flicker in her eyes?

“My breasts are bigger then that so I would fill out the uniform better.” ...wait what?! “Also you need to make the skirt shorter and add wind so I would have a classic 'kyaaa' moment when it flips my skirt.” ...did she just deadpan that kyaaa?! “Also I would of course by late so I would be running with bread in my mouth and end up crashing into you on the first day. Then later you would find out I was a new transfer student.” ...you stare at her open mouthed as she sips her tea just as stoic as she started. She opens her purple eyes and gazes at you with a flat expression on her face. “Yes?” For the rest of your life, even as stoic as she was, you would swear blind that she was laughing at you. You go back to your tea in total embarrassment. Sip.





...sip



… “Uhh.” You start to ask her something-

“Satori Komeiji.” You start before thinking about it...right...mind reader. She chuckles and you flush at the unexpectedly warm sound. “Forgive me, most people I interact with these days tend to be used to it.”

“Ahh no I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you miss Komeiji.”

“You gave no offense.” The two of you return to your tea...mmm you might need more soon...

“Ahh...miss Komeiji?” She gives you a questioning look. “I was wondering...aside from the...blood...thing...why I am here?”

“Well you have been placed in my care as one of my pets for now-”

“P-P-PET!?” She doesn't even twitch at your outburst.

“Yes, as one of my pets. I'm sure you have met Orin?”

“The...the cat lady?” You ask with a inflamed face.

“Yes that's Orin. She is a kasha and one of my favored pets. She may be a bit of a hell cat and mischief maker but she is very dependable when she needs to be. I have given orders for you to fall in her charge for now. She will make sure you are fed, clothed, washed, and you will assist her around the palace as she sees fit.” You nod...yes that seems reasonable-!

“You said...she is responsible for...washing?”

“Yes that is one of her duties.” You gulp as the mental image of a very nude Orin licking your face flutters around your mind. 'Nyaa time for your tongue bath Dai-chan~' You scrub your hands through your hair in fury as if the act will scrub the image from your mind, bad bad bad Daisuke! You slowly look up to find Satori looking at you with her ever stoic face.

“uhh...” You see (or did you imagine) the smallest twitch of her lips.

“More tea?”

“I would love some!”


...meanwhile in the outside world...


“Mistress.”

Your mother blinks in surprise at the sight of her favorite servant. “Oh goodness Aiko what's wrong? I've never seen you so unbalanced!” Aiko puts her whole body to the floor in a full subservient bow.

“Mistress please forgive out failure...the...the young master is gone.” There is nothing but silence, even the sounds of the soft night outside have gone quite.

“...what?”


...back in Gensokyo...


You dink from the fresh tea, glad to push the unwanted mental...things...from you mind. Satori even had a small plate of cookies brought in...warm sugar cookies...your favorite. You nibble softly on one as you try to sort out your feelings on all that has happened...but your thoughts are still such a jumble right now...you look down at the plate of cookies and the fresh tea...why would she do all this for you? You were forced on her so why- “Daisuke.” You start and look up at her.

“Y-Yes miss Komeiji?” She looks at you for a few seconds...then you feel your mind lock as a warm smile slowly grows on her face.

“You were not forced on me in any manner so purge such thoughts from your mind.” She waves a hand at the plate. “And as for this...do I need a reason to spoil my pets?” You eep softly as your face goes red and you try to hide behind your hands as she chuckles that oh so warm chuckle. You think you hear her murmur a 'so cute' but you can't be sure. “Now Daisuke I do need a few things from you.” You pull your hands away from your face and nod, noting that her stoic face has returned. “First I know you have two last names, I need you to pick one for permanent use while you stay here.” At your hesitation you know for sure you spot a tiny twitch in her lips. “No its not for a collar I don't have my pets wear collars...however if you would like one I would be happy to have a custom one made for you.” You feel steam coming out of your ears as your face slowly hits the table.

What is the last name you pick?

[ ] Pandawa

[ ] Koizumi

“Thank you, I will have you added to my records.” You bow your head in thanks.

“Uhh...what was the other thing?”

“I would like you to pick out a room if you are feeling up to it?” You blink and- “Oh no, the room you woke up in is just a simple guest room, not fit for one of my pets.” You blush deeply. “Orin.” Even before she finished speaking the cat girl has appeared from nowhere.

“Yes mistress?”

“Please take my new pet on a tour to find a room that is to his liking.” Orin gives a lazy salute with a smile.

“No problem! I'll find him a great place!” She turns and pats you on the shoulder. “Follow me kitty!” You stand and give Satori a bow before following Orin out of the room...you also snag one last cookie.

“So...you are going to help me find a room miss Orin?” She ruffles your hair and gives you a bright smile.

“That's right kitty!...well...unless...” You blink.

“Unless what?” She catches you in a warm hug and nuzzles the top of your head with her chin.

“Unless you just want to bunk in the room next to big sis Orin!” She sets you down and looks expectantly at you as her tails swish swish behind her. “What do you think?”

[ ] That sounds good

[ ] Would you mind if I found a different room?

[ ] That sounds great...big sis Orin.


Outside world report:

Abduction status: Only missing so far

Koizumi clan status: Something is wrong

Also just wondering but do you guys want to know the plots from the other two paths? A kind of 'what could have been' type of deal?
>> No. 15532
[X] Koizumi
[X] That sounds great...big sis Orin.

I would be interested in the other paths. I chose this one because it seemed less dark than the others, and I'd like to know how accurate that was.
>> No. 15533
>>15532
This was the 'light' path yes. Politics was the 'gray' path and Mark was the 'dark' path
>> No. 15534
[X] Koizumi
[X] Would you mind if I found a different room?
>> No. 15535
[x] Koizumi
[x] Would you mind if I found a different room?

i wouldn't mind a very short summary of the other paths.
>> No. 15536
[X] Koizumi
[X] Would you mind if I found a different room?
>> No. 15537
[x] Koizumi
I forgot about the detail but is he unaware of his Yakuza lineage?

[x] That sounds great...big sis Orin.
>> No. 15538
>>15537
He is unaware of it
>> No. 15539
[X] Koizumi
[X] That sounds great...big sis Orin.
>> No. 15542
Requesting a tie breaker
>> No. 15543
[x]>>15539

T-T-T-TIE BREAKER!

Also would like a summary
>> No. 15544
[X] Koizumi
[X] That sounds great...big sis Orin.
>> No. 15545
[X] Koizumi

[X] That sounds great...big sis Orin.

“That sounds great...big sis Orin.” She blinks for a second before the widest grin you have ever seen splits her face. She nyaas loudly before smashing your face into her chest.

“Yes that's right!” She nuzzles her face in your hair. “I'll be the best big sis ever!” Thankfully for your begging lungs she sets you down and you take a much needed breath.

“Can...can I ask you something?” She tilts her head in a cute way as her tails swish swish behind her.

“Mmm?”

“Miss Komeiji said I'm in your charge...and that I'm going to assist you in your duties-” She cuts you off by ruffling your hair.

“Nyaa don't worry about that kitten.” She chuckles as her fingers play with your black locks. “That's just master being formal, the true is you really can't help with what I do.” She giggles as you hang your head. “Hey hey its no fault of yours that you can't help.” She puts her fingers under your chin and makes you look up at her. “Come on, give big sis a smile.” You try your best to and she giggles again. “I'll take it~”

“...so if I can't help you...”

“What is your job then?” You nod and she stretches, making you blush as it does amazing things to- no no stop thinking things like that! “Well...I guess you can just sit around the palace...or maybe keep the master company, I know she would love that.” At your confused look she elaborates. “Our master has a lot of pets but all of us tend to be very busy these days...I know she misses the times she would always have at least one of us with her at all times as she went about her day to day life.” Huh...well you don't think of yourself as a skilled person but that does sound like a job you could do-! Your back is pressed to the wall as Orin pushes you.

“Big sis wh-”

“Shhhh! Stay there and stay quite ok? I'll explain later.” The mild panic in her words makes you comply as she stands somewhat in front of you...huh? You can hear footsteps slowly getting closer to you and Orin...but something is off about them...and...it seems to be getting hotter for some reason. You pull at your collar as a soothing warmth fills the hallway as the odd footsteps grow louder. You hear Orin mutter something under her breath and with how close the sounds are the urge to lift your head to see who is coming is strong but you force it down. You simply concentrate on the odd footsteps to distract yourself. Step, thump, step, thump, step, thump. A strange pair of feet come into your vision...the left foot has some...things spinning around it...but the right...is...well you don't know what it is but it explains the odd footsteps. “H-Hey Utsuho...off work already?”

“The master requested I see her.” You finch, the voice is stoic and cold yet somehow feels like it could set someone on fire with a single word. You shut your eyes as your body shakes slightly. “...oh? A human?” The soothing warmth seems to focus on you and feel some of the tension in your body dissipate. “Did you bring back another live one Orin?”

“That happened one time!” Your big sis takes a moment to compose herself. “This is Daisuke Koizumi. He's a guest of the master and a new pet.” She seems to stress that last part.

“Indeed.” You feel eyes on you.................you shudder...why is this person just....looking at you? The urge to lift your head and meet their gaze is overwhelming...

[ ] Keep your head down

[ ] Give in and lift your head


Alright time for the what if post.

Mark of fate: I don't have a lot to tell about this path...because a lot of the important bits would have been vote based. Still the overall plot is this, long ago Yukari helped banish a very powerful entity into a prison outside of all known reality. The plan was that this prison would be such a paradox, given that it falls outside the realm of everything, that it would keep the being paralyzed for all time. However the prisoner's will was so great that it overcame this paradox by imposing it's identity onto the nothingness of the prison itself. It then used its power to batter away at the cell. Years passed and a crack was made by the imprisoned being. It then traced Yukari's energy to create a bridge between it's cell and this reality. It then forced some of it's essence into this reality...and waited. This tiny shard of its energy and being infected a newly conceived child. This child would be a way to break the cell it was trapped in and it would then find and deal with the one's who tried to lock it away. As I said this path had the greatest potential of being a 'dark' story. Who and what the prisoner is was the biggest vote that would be done at the start. On the 'darker' side of the scale we had beings like *******, the first being to every feel fear. This was so distressing to ******* that it vowed to never be alone in this feeling. It birthed the very concept of fear and forced it on all reality and this concept of fear is so great that even language itself refused to give a name to such a being. How does it plan to use Daisuke to break out? By warping his body into a living portal. On the other side of the scale is Lilith. In this case I'm twisting the title “mother of demons” to mean “mother of anything nonhuman.” This include humans that are viewed as nonhuman by other humans, such as those that practice magic. The reason for Lilith being locked away would have been up to a vote unlike ******* who's reason for being locked away was rather easy to see. How does she plan to break out? Well Lilith views Daisuke as her new husband, that being a good or bad thing would have been up to you guys, and she would spend the nights spending time with him in his dreams. It would come to a point where she would treat him like her newly wed husband and try to get him to become one with her. The moment that he gives in to her and does such an act is the moment when she escapes from her prison. Unlike *******, Lilith escaping would not be a story stopping bad end. There was a bunch of other prisoners I had on the list on different ends of the scale but those two are the very ends of both sides of it.

Politics: Patchouli Knowledge is powerful. Everyone knows this. What people don't know is that she can only use about 30% of her total power as the rest of it is busy keeping her alive. There is a magical ritual that could cure her of her illness and allow her to use the sum total of her powers...all she needs is someone of comparable magical signature to her own that is not a blood relative but no such person has even been found in Gensokyo. Yukari has a habit, she finds items that people could use and she hides them away in case she need to hold something over them. Enter Daisuke Koizumi, a young human from the outside world that has held on to that spark of magic that many children have....but what is truly important is the fact that his magical signature is perfectly compatible with Patchouli and if she should be cured...well...that could mess with the status quo and who wants that? Rather then simply letting Daisuke live out his life in the outside world and never coming into contact with Gensokyo, Yukari kidnapped him....just to be safe! And what better place to store him then underground! No one goes to the underground! How Daisuke finds this out and what he does with that information again would have been up to you guys
>> No. 15546
[x] Give in and lift your head

Always stare at the sun!
>> No. 15547
[X] Keep your head down
>> No. 15548
[x] Give in and lift your head
>> No. 15549
[x] Give in and lift your head
okuu da besto
>> No. 15550
[x] Look up and wave

Smile and wave boys! Smile and wave.
>> No. 15551
[X] Give in and lift your head
>> No. 15552
[x] Give in and lift your head
>> No. 15553
Feel like we picked the right choice. Although, politics could have been interesting
>> No. 15554
[X] Give in and lift your head

Ahh you can't take it anymore! These eyes on you are making you freak out! You lift your head...



...and find a pair of burning suns gazing back. The soothing warmth seems to focus on you and you feel the heat lick your skin. Sweat prickles your brow and your legs shake slightly. Are flames flickering in they eyes...or are you just seeing things? Still even with your shuddering limbs you refuse to back down. You hold her gaze even as sweat drips down your face and you start to pant slightly. You notice that Orin has slowly been scooting away from you like she expects you to burst into flames any second. “....oh?” The voice belonging to the burning red orbs seems to change something in the air around you and the already uncomfortable heat is pushed to new heights. You don't even try to hide your panting and you fall to one knee but you refuse to look away, you are not sure if this strength comes from within you or if her eyes are keeping you captive. She walks closer, her long black raven wings brushing the floor. “Mmm.” Her voice is a thoughtful purr as your left eye closes...but...you....refuse...to close...your...right. You hear a door shut and you just know Orin has retreated to her room now but you push that pointless through from your mind, the only thing of importance is meeting that burning gaze! The sweat is dripping from your body and your gaze is blurry as tears join the sweat trailing down your face...but...you...refuse...to look...away! ...your body gives out and you fall, waiting for the pain of face planting into the stone...only your face finds a cool cloth covered shoulder. In fact...all the heat is gone...your body now enjoying a cooling air that seems to pool inside you and trace along your veins.

“Ha...ha....ha” You pant into the shoulder, the sudden change leaving you raddled. A hand combs its way through your hair and you snuggle into the shoulder and neck out of reflex.

“Fufufu.” Its a strange sound that meets your ears...like someone trying to giggle that had forgotten how. You are gently pushed away from the shoulder...



...and once again meet the burning eyes....only now...a soft warmth like the whisper of a candle is all your feel from them. “You are a strange one Koizumi. You refused to look away even when you knew I was the score of your pain...why?”

“I...I....I don't know....I...just knew I couldn't.” She makes that strange sound again and brings a hand to your face.

“Well well...” She trails off as fingers trace lazy paths across your cheek. She blinks as if noticing your tear and sweat stained face for the first time. A few left over tears are still unfallen in your eyes. “Mmm.” With a shocking gentleness, her wings slowly caress your face, wiping it clean. She stands and looks you over...her gaze is so powerful, even without the heat, that you unconsciously cover yourself. “Yes...I have made my decision.” You blink at the odd statement as she reaches out and pulls at her wing. A single black, perfect feather comes lose and she holds it out to you. Her face is stoic yet somehow warm...you really have no idea what is going on...she wiggles the feather at you....oh! Does she want you to take it?

What do?

[ ] Take the feather

[ ] Don't take it

Outside world stuff: So while I don't use dice in our protag's actions I do have a little system I wrote up for the Koizumi clan shenanigans. This is how it works. The Koizumi clan is now investigating just what happened to Daisuke. Every time I post a new part of the story I will roll a D20 to get a number and add it to the total. To find out about Gensokyo and how to get there, the Koizumi clan must get a total of 1000. Now for a 1 and a 20 roll...well those will depends on the your votes. You guys get to pick the difficulty for the Koizumi clan.

[ ] Easy: One of the members of the Koizumi clan has talent in old world lore and myth. She was able to identify the fact that youkai were involved in the kidnapping.

On a 1 roll, the D20 is rolled again with a -5 modifier.

On a 20 roll, the D20 is rolled twice with both numbers added to the total. If one of those two rolls is also a 20 the Koizumi clan has a major breakthrough and instantly succeeds bringing the total to 1000.

[ ] Normal: The Koizumi clan has no major bonuses or hardships.

On a 1 roll, the D20 is rolled again. That number is subtracted from the total.

On a 20 roll, the D20 is rolled again with a +5 modifier. The outcome is then doubled.

[ ] Hard: The Koizumi clan believe, thanks to a coincidence, that one of the other yakuza families ordered the kidnapping. Then will spend a lot of time taring apart the other clans before getting on the right track.

The same rolling rules as normal but until a roll of 15 or higher is made, all positive rolls suffer a -5 modifier.

[ ] Insane: Ran left a magic ward behind that is actively slowing progress.

Until the ward is lifted, all positive rolls suffer a -9 modifier

On a 1 roll, the total is reset to 0

On a 20 roll, the ward is damaged. The second time a 20 is rolled, the ward is destroyed.

After the ward is removed these are the new rules that go into play.

By studying the magic that was left over by the ward the Koizumi clan progress is proceeding at a much better pace

On a 1 roll, the D20 is rolled again with a -9 modifier

On a 20 roll, the D20 is rolled 3 times. Each roll has a +9 modifier.

Anytime a 9 is rolled, roll a D10. Take that number and multiply it by 9. If the number rolled by the D10 is also a 9, add the number to the total and repeat the process again. If another 9 is rolled, do the same thing. Keep repeating until a number other then 9 is rolled on the D10.

Basically the difficulty is how long it takes till a Koizumi clan member breaks into Gensokyo...and yes there will be a vote on what member of the home guard goes...do you guys want a list of who could go or should the choices be a surprise? I'll be pulling people from other verses (with some tweaks if needed) to make up the list.
>> No. 15555
[x] Take the feather
[x] Normal

i hope taking the feather isn't a route lock
>> No. 15556
>>15555
I don't care for route locks also youkai. Different standards and morals then humans
>> No. 15557
[X] Take the feather
[X] Normal

I'd rather learn about the options when a choice is available.
>> No. 15558
[X] Take the feather
[X] Normal
[X] Surprise

Interesting development. As for the search, you should do as you like. But don't be afraid to change things on the go if it will make the story better.
>> No. 15559
[X] Take the feather
>> No. 15560
[X] Take the feather

[X] Normal: The Koizumi clan has no major bonuses or hardships.


Alright let's start the first roll.

Rolling D20...outcome: 16

Koizumi clan total: 16/1000


You reach out and take the (soft...warm) feather with gentle fingers. You start in surprise as the feather twists around in your hand and snakes it way around your wrist. You blink in deepen surprise at your new feathery bangle. “Umm...” You go still when a warm hand pats your head.

“It looks good on you.” You blink again...you have no idea what's going on. Before you can ask about...well all of this she turns and walks off, one of her wings brushing your body making you shiver slightly...things are so strange down here it seems...you wait till the strange footsteps fades away before you move to Orin's door and knock.

“Uhh...miss Orin?” You hear what sounds like a barricade being shifted before a long set of unlocking follows. The door opens a tad and a single eye pokes out from the darkness.

“...uhh...hi...”

“Umm....hi?” She giggles nervously.

“So I'm glad that you-!” Her eye locks on the feather around your wrist. “...she...she gave you a feather...”

“Well...yes she did.” You smile down at the feather. “It was a little odd but it's quite warm.” The door shuts and you blink. “...uhh...miss Orin?”

“Hey...c-can I ask a favor from you?”

“Huh? A favor?”

“Yeah...I know I invited you to take the room next to mine...but...can you find somewhere else?” Your jaw drops in surprise. Before you can respond she says “Thanks so much!” and you hear a few of the locks click back...oh...ok...well then...you guess it's time to find a new place to stay...or you could always ask miss Komeiji for help...

[ ] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?

[ ] Go ask miss Komeiji for help

So just so you guys know taking the feather was such a simple choice...that just drastically changed the path of the story...and no I'm not telling you how...enjoy that thought.
>> No. 15561
[x] Wander..

So, Okuu Branded him?
>> No. 15562
[x] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?
>> No. 15563
>>15561
What an interesting way to put it
>> No. 15564
[X] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?

>So just so you guys know taking the feather was such a simple choice...that just drastically changed the path of the story

We just got engaged to Okuu.
>> No. 15565
>>15564
Okuu route lock is a go.

First time I've seen this particular route now that I think about it. That or I missed a couple of stories.
>> No. 15566
>>15560
[x] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?

okuu's feather let's us TICKLE FIGHT
>> No. 15567
[X] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?
>> No. 15568
>>15565
There are no route locks
>> No. 15569
[X] Wander around and look for a new room...wait is someone following you?


Next roll.

Rolling D20...outcome: 10

Second roll due to unanimous vote.

Rolling D20...outcome: 8

Koizumi clan total: 34/1000


You yawn and roll your shoulders...well...guess it's time to find a new room then. Given that you don't really know the layout of this place you feel that it would be best to find a room somewhere on the path to the place you and Miss Komeiji had tea to cut down on the chance of getting lost. You retrace your steps, humming softly to yourself. The hallways are the same, all lined with 4 rooms of rather large size on both sides of the hallway. You open a few doors and...yep, most are set up with the same basic floor plan. You enter into a living area with a table for entertaining guests. There is a nice cozy kitchen off on the left side. On the right is 2 doors, one going into a bathroom, the other the bedroom with a desk and a dresser. In sort these rooms have everything you might need with the main differences being styles of flooring, wallpaper, appliances and so on so forth. In the end it will really come down to taste rather then the room fitting your needs...wait a second. You glance back down the hallway...you swear you just saw something...you slowly scan the area, sweeping your gaze back and forth. “Huh.” Even as you find nothing you still can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. You slowly restart your room inspection as you keep your eyes open for-

“Hi~” HOLYSHIT! You stumble back from the the green filling your vision. As you regain your balance you feel something poke your nose. “Boop~” You blink and shake your head....wait...she's gone...wait...who's gone...wait...why are you standing here? You must have spaced out...huh...oh well! You stretch and give a slight huff, there are so many rooms! You walk a bit more checking room after room until...hey...this one looks good...it kind of reminds you of home a little. Well it looks like you have a new room! You roam the place, getting a feel for it as well as checking where everything is. The dresser has plenty of clothing inside it...a more Gensokyo style all tailored to fit you...you don't know how but...maybe it would be better not knowing. The kitchen has a good stock of food to but one of the notes on the counter informs you of the meal times in the palace, it seems the food here is if you want to eat alone, entertain a guest, or just enjoy cooking. You yawn...mmm you are feeling kind of sleepy. You change into some night clothes and give your pillow a few pats before crawling into bed.

Zzz

Zzz

Zzz

...your wrist is warm...and the sound of feathery wings fills your dreams...

Zzz

Zzz

You yawn and rub the sleep from your eyes...mmm...it must be morning! ...mmm...that's odd you thought you had a dream but nothing comes to you now...oh well you doubt it was important anyway. You shoot out of bed and go about your morning work, teeth, hair, everything! You finish up everything and dress in fresh clothing...mmm...this stuff seems old fashion on the outside but has a more modern comfort and ease of use style on the inside...whoever came up with this was a genius!


The gap youkai sneezed


Well you are refreshed and ready to meet the day head on! You give the feather around your wrist a tug to make sure it's tight enough so it won't slip off before shutting your door. You press a hand to it and it glows faintly and you hear a dull clank, magic locks for the win! According to the notes in your room once you fall asleep for the first time in the room it locks itself and then the door is keyed to you...somehow...more magic you guess. To lock or unlock the door all you need to do it press your hand to the door for a second. Aside from the master of the place you are the only one who can lock and unlock the door...handy! You roll your shoulders and give a wide grin, even if you are in a strange new land that is no reason to mope about! Off you go!

What should you do?

[ ] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.

[ ] After what happened yesterday you are not sure if you still want to work under Orin... (This choice will keep reappearing until the issue is resolved)

1: Give her another chance

2: Find someone else to work under (Satori or Utsuho)
>> No. 15570
[X] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.
>> No. 15571
[x]Give her another chance
>> No. 15572
[X] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.
>> No. 15573
[X] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.

Meeting more people is good. Talking to Orin can come later.
>> No. 15574
[x] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.

Yay, more people to get engaged to!
>> No. 15578
[X] You are kind of hungry and right now breakfast is happening in the main dining hall, a great way to meet the other residents of the palace.


Next roll.

Rolling D20...outcome: 13

Koizumi clan total: 47/1000


You know...now that you think about it food sounds really good right now. You walk down the seemingly endless hallways, following the map that was inside your room. With minimal issues you locate the dinning area...man this place looks great! On one wall is a long table like area overflowing with food of all kinds. The set up is buffet style with the kitchen on full display, showing off the busy staff as they cook up a storm. A very long line of tables is set out in row after row, filled with a motley assembly of people filling them. You join the line for the food and get yourself some waffles, the most epic of breakfast foods! You also snag a muffin and some eggs as well before looking around at the tables...it seems you have a wide range of set choices.

[ ] Sit by the small girls with wings.

[ ] There are a lot of people that look human but have animal traits, mostly eyes and ears but some tails and other, stranger traits as well...you are guessing these are more 'pets' and you could sit by them if you wished.

[ ] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.

[ ] A very tall woman with...a horn? Yes a horn, seemed to have claimed a table. She is chatting with some people while eating and drinking with one arm. The other arm is resting upright on the table in classic arm wrestling position and even with 6 people working together it doesn't budge at all...she's not even looking at the poor excuse for an arm wrestling match!
>> No. 15579
[x] A very tall woman with...a horn? Yes a horn, seemed to have claimed a table. She is chatting with some people while eating and drinking with one arm. The other arm is resting upright on the table in classic arm wrestling position and even with 6 people working together it doesn't budge at all...she's not even looking at the poor excuse for an arm wrestling match!

Onee-sans 4 lyfe
>> No. 15580
>>15579
I think you mean oni-sans
>> No. 15582
[X] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.
>> No. 15583
[X] A very tall woman with...a horn?

Looks interesting
>> No. 15584
[x] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.
>> No. 15585
[X] A very tall woman with...a horn?
Muscle Lady please.
>> No. 15586
[X] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.
>> No. 15591
Tiebreaker please
>> No. 15592
[X] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.

TieBroken?
>> No. 15594
>>15592
Indeed
>> No. 15595
[X] Oh hey it's Utsuho! She's sitting off in a corner with a small group.


Next roll.

Rolling D20...outcome: 5

Koizumi clan total: 52/1000


Mmm...you think it would be nice to sit next to Utsuho even if she and her group do seem to be a bit isolated. You make your way over to the corner where she is sitting- “Hold.” You blink up in surprise at the stern faced woman blocking your way. She has on a thick burnt orange mechanic like uniform that is having some trouble containing her amble chest and you also notice a pair of wolf ears standing up from her mess of dark brown hair...and she seems a bit fuzzy now that you look closer. She glares down at you as a large wrench is twirled in a lazy fashion in her right hand. “And just what do you want short stack?” You take a step back as she looks you up and down with a sneer. “Another chump coming to complain I bet, why I sh...” She trails off as her eyes noticed the feather around your wrist. “...wait...you mean...you are...” She goes still and you fear you might have to run before she lets out a laugh and ruffles your hair, all hostility gone. “Oh man I'm such a dumbass!” She blushes slightly and gives you a bright smile as her scratches the side of her head with her wrench. “Sorry about that kiddo! I didn't know you are Miss Utsuho's first-” The air heats up quite a few degrees and her mouth clicks shut.

“Uhh...what?” You ask with confusion as the air returns to normal.

“Nothing kiddo, I spoke out of turn.” She puts an arm around you and pulls you to a seat at the table beside her. “So you came to have breakfast with Miss Utsuho huh? You little sweetheart!~” You blush as the other members of the table chuckle and even Utsuho smiles slightly. “Well welcome to the table of the Wrench Wenches!”

“The what now?” That sets off around round of chuckles and the woman gives your hair another ruffle. The fact that you pout up at her and try to the fix the mess she made only makes her laugh. At her urging you dig into your food and the rest of the table does so as well. As you chew you take a look around and notice that everyone aside from Utsuho all has some kind of mechanic or engineering style clothing on...you wonder why.

“Why?” Oh! You didn't notice you said that out loud. “Well it's in the name, everyone in the Wrench Wenches helps manages the Core as well as the Great Forge.”

“Oh....well I can guess what something called 'Great Forge' is and what it does...but what is the core?”

“No no, Core. Say it with a big C.” You give her a look that is clearly asking how the hell she was able to tell. After a chuckle she shoots a look at Utsuho and at her nod the wolfish woman continues. “Well the Core is....well it's an artificial sun for the underground as well as the power source for everything down here as well.” Your jaw drops with that same ease as she dropped that bomb.

“You guys...just...made a sun?!”

“Yep!”

“....holy crap.” She giggles and closes your open mouth with two clawed fingers. “That's....that's incredible!”

“Aww thanks kiddo!” Another ruffle (dang it stop that!) as she smiles at you...wait now that you think about it...

“Uhh...miss?” She sniffs in amusement and boops your nose with a finger, surprisingly gentle with the sharp claws she has.

“Only Utsuho has a title like that kiddo, I'm just Yu....but call me Polt, I like that nickname far better.” You nod.

“Polt...yeah I like it!” She giggles and scratches at her cheek with a claw.

“Well thanks kiddo! ...but I get the feeling you still have that question you wanted to ask me right?”

“Ahh yes...well...I was just wondering-”

“What I am right?” At your embarrassed face she giggles. “Hey hey none of that, it's an honest question.” She flashes you a proud, fanged grin. “I'm a Kobold!”

“Wow! ...uhh...what's a Kobold?” Her proud grin slips slightly and the rest of the table chuckles. After her explanation the rest of the meal is much calmer with the last of breakfast being consumed and large mugs of steaming coffee rapidly being drained. You try an offered sip but find the drink very bitter.

“Yeah this stuff might be a touch strong for a first timer like you kiddo, I'll make you something easier on your untested mouth when we have lunch break.” At your confused look she tilts her head and her wolf like ears twitch around...you feel your hand twitch and it takes a moment to fight the strange urge the sight brings. “Well...you are one of us now!” You see the rest of the table nod, even Utsuho, at her statement. “So I thought you would be joining us for work from now on, after all that's part of what that feather does.” At your continued confusion Utsuho speaks up for the first time.

“As long as you have that on your person fire and radiation, both magic and mundane, will never harm you. You can feel heat up to a point but other then that any harmful effects will be negated. You could go swimming in the hell fires and only get a mild tan.” ...holy crap. You look down at the once innocent feather and make a mental note to never take it off. “So?”

“Huh?” She smiles at you and a wing makes an inviting gesture.

“You are welcome to join us for work from now on...you are looking for someone to be your guardian/supervisor right? I would be more then pleased to fill that role.”

What do you tell her?

[ ] Yes (Utsuho becomes your guardian/supervisor and you will join the Wrench Wenches for work)

[ ] Ask her if you can think about it (Utsuho will give you until the end of the week before asking again. Note that according to the papers in your room the ruler of the Undergound wants you to have guardian/supervisor by the end of the week)

[ ] Refuse (Utsuho will stop offering her support as a guardian/supervisor but you can still ask her later...still outright refusal in this setting might be a bad idea)
>> No. 15596
[X] Ask her if you can think about it (Utsuho will give you until the end of the week before asking again. Note that according to the papers in your room the ruler of the Undergound wants you to have guardian/supervisor by the end of the week)

Tempted to say yes for more Utsuho, but let's not jump the gun yet and look at the other factions.
>> No. 15597
[X] Ask her if you can think about it.

Let's see our other options, yes?
>> No. 15598
[X] Ask her if you can think about it.

no need to be rash
>> No. 15600
[x] Decide later
Very tempting, but let's keep our options open for now.
>> No. 15604
[x] Ask her if you can think about it
>> No. 15605
[X] Ask her if you can think about it


Next roll.

Rolling D20...outcome: 11

Second roll due to unanimous vote.

Rolling D20...outcome: 20. 20 roll rule in effect, rolling again...outcome: 14 + 5 = 19 * 2 = 38

Koizumi clan total: 101/1000

First milestone reached. Pick one: All rolls gain a +2 modifier or the next time a 1 is rolled it is treated like a 20 roll


“Ahh well...would you mind if I thought about all this and talked it over with the different supporters first?” Utsuho nods with a smile.

“A wise choice, no I don't mind.” She stands and the rest of the table does as well. “We must get to our stations.” As she passes you one of her wings pats you on the head. “Thank you for joining us for breakfast.” You get a few move thank yous from the others as they all file out of the room. You wonder why everyone just left their dishes at the table when suddenly a small army of faeries descends out of nowhere and removes the dishes with practiced ease.

“...well ok then.” You make sure to brush any crumbs from your clothing before standing with a stretch...well you guess you can do whatever you feel like now...mmm...but at some point you do need to deal with the guardian/supervisor issue...at least before the week is over...

What should you do?

[ ] Wander the palace.

[ ] Go back to your room

[ ] Leave the palace and head into town

[ ] Speak with Miss Komeiji about the guardian/supervisor issue (If you guys are wondering, yes she can be your guardian/supervisor)

[ ] Try to find someone

-[/] Utsuho (Nope, working at the moment)

-[ ] Orin

-[ ] That strong woman with the horn

[ ] Someone finds you


Note: Wherever this story ends I was thinking about running the same kind of base premise for the next one only in a different household. Would you guys want that or a whole new story?
>> No. 15606
[x] Next 1 roll is treated as a 20
[x] Talk to Satori
>> No. 15607
[X] Leave the palace and head into town
>> No. 15608
[x] Leave the palace and head into town
>> No. 15609
[X] Next 1 roll is treated as a 20
[X] Try to find someone
-[X] Orin

>Wherever this story ends I was thinking about running the same kind of base premise for the next one only in a different household. Would you guys want that or a whole new story?

Not many writers here can actually finish their story, let alone make a second playthrough of it. So no need to think that far ahead yet. That said, I'd prefer a new story.
>> No. 15610
>>15609
I like planning ahead
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Desktop Page]