[Return]
Archived Thread

File 134989060473.jpg - (45.03KB , 699x464 , hamsterinbreasts.jpg ) [iqdb]
162150 No. 162150
[X] The Rube Goldberg Option
[X]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

Well, you’re pretty much heading for her chest. You’re grateful for that. At least breasts might cushion your eventual crash landing. You close your eyes for the inevitable...

Or it’d be what you would be doing, if it wasn’t for that conveniently-placed border that just opened right in front of you. This is going to get extremely weird.

You enter the border. The creepy eyes stare at you for a moment before disappearing.

And you find yourself in a strangely creepy place. You don’t really know what it is, but perhaps the weathered graves gave it away. Oddly enough, it’s also a bright, sunny day.

You’re still a Kinetic Kill Hamster, though. That’s worrying. You hope that nothing bad happens. Actually, scratch that. You’re coming up onto someone and from the looks of it, she has not noticed you.

Horror floods your little rodent nervous system as you approach the... strangely-garbed girl? Or more accurately, her HAT. It looks like something an Eastern Priest might wear, but you can’t exactly speculate.

You close your eyes, hoping your eventual death, if it is forthcoming, is a swift one.

And then you ricochet off her hat, which has now dropped onto the ground. It hurts all over. But there’s no time to react as you see the familiar border ahead of you.

Your next target is a cat-like being. You vaguely remember that cats eat you. You’re grateful for the fact that you’re hurtling at your predator at breakneck speed. With barely moments to spare, you skip off the cat and into the path of a pile of yellow fluff...

...And into another place. You briefly hear the sound of flowing water, you think. But when you’re streaking along at terminal velocity, you’re not so sure of anything. Oh well, at least the scenery’s nice.

Meanwhile, a pair of stunned onlookers are staring at a strange occurrence. Something is zipping into Hell, and it looks like it isn’t stopping.

“Mistress Eiki, are you sure we’re supposed to leave it be?” the shocked shinigami asks the green-haired judge. “To be honest, I’ve never seen... anything living fly into here before. I’ll need to do some more research.” The judge bonks her shinigami. “And you haven’t been keeping up.”

And soon enough, the border opens and whisks you away again. Now you’re streaking across a giant lake. And approaching a giant red mansion. Or more accurately, the gate to said mansion. You do not believe what you are seeing. There’s a giant panda... thing guarding the gate. On its head is a green cap. And you’re flying towards this... big pile of fluff.

No sooner as you’ve entered this giant pile of fluff, you come face-to-face with a strange green creature. You don’t really know what it is, or even have time for a second glance, as you zip away for vistas unknown.

Right into a scene you’ll probably never forget. You’re not sure where you are, but you’re seeing a 3-foot high pagoda floating around, carelessly firing lasers. Everywhere the laser touched, a whole lot of precious jewels could be found. It didn’t seem like it was going to stop.

And the border deposits you back to where you were before your round trip: straight into the bridge troll’s... tracts of land. Headfirst.

You suddenly feel rather jealous of how fast you’re going. You really hate the fact that someone threw you so hard you flew through time and space. And you’re jealous of your benefactor, whose chest you are about to land in between. And you’re so jealous about how nice she might be. In fact, you’re so wrapped up in your thoughts, you don’t notice that you’ve slowed down and are already wedged in between her breasts.

Your tiny hamster butt sticks out of her cleavage as you wiggle around, trying to get free.

The bridge troll looks flustered, but not at the sudden hamster scrabbling around her chest, but at Koishi. “Mistress Koishi! How many times has your sister told you? Do not throw animals around like that! Remember the last time you threw your sister’s pet cat?” Her tone is sharp, mildly naggy, yet slightly panicked. Koishi looks a little apologetic. Just a little.

Everyone else, though, are more concerned about you. Momiji especially. Her face was white with shock.

Though you’re not aware of this. Right now, you’re stuck. And you need to get out, fast.
[ ] Obey your instincts. Go lower.
[ ] Teleport on top of her head.
[ ] Ease yourself out backwards.
[ ] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.

================================================

OP sez:

Oh wow, 2 threads already? Amazing.

We Rube Goldberg, Gensokyo style.

I'd appreciate any comments and criticisms, if any. It's always a pleasure writing for an appreciative audience.

>> No. 162151
File 134989083164.jpg - (77.84KB , 353x336 , hamkarin4.jpg ) [iqdb]
162151
OP again.

I know you folks are kinda expecting Boo, the truth is, I was hoping that this was an end you are working towards instead of expecting.

As much as I love Minsc and Boo (no really, I do love them a lot), I am hoping that no one would actually expect me to reveal that this is Boo.

It's still up in the air, though.

I hope that none of you are disappointed. It is very, very nice writing for an appreciative audience. And as much as I'd like to say that it's my story and I'd like to do whatever I like, that would be very, very dickish. I realize that you play an important role in telling the story too, but I, uh...

All I ask is that everyone enjoys this as the journeys of a tiny, tiny hamster in Gensokyo, charming and endearing the denizens long enough to not get eaten. And possibly find out his/her identity. Or not.

Yeah, I know I've been dropping hints and stuff, but really, it's still up in the air at this point.
>> No. 162153
[x] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.
>> No. 162154
[X] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.

Boob Hamster is best hamster
>> No. 162157
[x] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.
And make sure to squeak at some point.
>> No. 162158
[X] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.

I believe this is an indirect insult to Parsee and her flat chest. But god am I loving this story
>> No. 162159
>>162158
she's not flat, but small-med.
>> No. 162169
[X] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.
As the Anon who sparked the KKV and Tactical launch, I am happy to announce that the Orbital drop hamster has been successfully deployed to parsee's breasts.
>> No. 162181
>>162158

Flat? Flat? Parsee is FLAT?

Do not compare Parsee to a certain PAD MAID.
>> No. 162182
File 134996356333.jpg - (1.14MB , 2480x1748 , Mizuhashi_Parsee_full_410731.jpg ) [iqdb]
162182
>>162181

Hum... it would appear that you are correct. Parsee is not flat. and in my ignorance,I would like you to have a sexy Parsee in apology (couldn't find one with a Hamster in her cleavage. I sowwy)
>> No. 162208
[ø] Obey your instincts. Go lower.
the only path
>> No. 162216
[x] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.
>> No. 162305
OP here.

It's the usual 6-month kick the computer to make it work ritual. I'll have the next update up as soon as I can.
>> No. 162388
File 135108837977.jpg - (253.84KB , 450x566 , paruparu.jpg ) [iqdb]
162388
[X] Hey, there’s some wiggle room. Turn around and take a look.

It appears you’re stuck in her cleavage. You think. You wiggle around for a bit. It takes a bit of time before you realize that there’s a bit of room here. You turn around.

At last, fresh air! Well, at least your head’s free. You’re still snug in your landing place. You notice that you’re moving forward. Well, something’s going right, at least.

Meanwhile, the bridge troll has already approached Koishi. She looks angry, but doesn’t notice the hamster sticking out of her shirt and in between her breasts.

“What would your sister say if she saw you doing this? Small animals are not for throwing!” You’re not quite sure, but judging by Koishi’s expression, it appears your temporary caretaker seems to be a bit embarrassed by all of this.

It also appears that your companions are relieved that you are, for lack of a better phrase, still in one piece. Momiji looks rather expectantly at you, her cheeks blushing.

Koishi isn’t noticing you, leading the bridge troll to her companions. She looks confused, but she manages to utter “Who are you people? And why are you going to Former Hell from the dangerous side?”

Koishi replies, “They’re here to send me home! This was the fastest route home!” Nazrin and Momiji make their introductions.

“So you’re here to se- What are you staring at?” Parsee notices Nazrin and Momiji staring at her. Specifically, at the tiny furball between her chest. Nazrin helpfully points that out, while Momiji just blushes harder.

Which is when Parsee notices you.

What do you do?

[ ] Impress her.
[ ] Lewd Hamster routine.
[ ] Pull off that disappearing act.
[ ] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

================================================

OP sez:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.

What's that? We're entering a damn nuclear reactor to reach the Palace of Earth Spirits? You don't say!
>> No. 162390
[ ] Stare at her with your adorable,tiny,beady eyes,and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones,say “Hello,goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman,you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162392
[ ] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162397
[X] Lewd Hamster routine.

The other option is too much :words: to appeal to me, honestly.
>> No. 162398
[X] Lewd Hamster routine.
A man is not adorable. Even if that man is a hamster.
>> No. 162401
[X] Lewd Hamster routine.
>> No. 162402
[ ] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162405
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162414
[x] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
LOOK UPON MY CUTENESS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR
>> No. 162416
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162421
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.
>> No. 162422
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

Unsubtle, OP, very unsubtle.
>> No. 162432
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

This sounds like us, very much so!

is it just me, or does it seem like we keep aiming for the cutest path available to us?
>> No. 162440
>>162432
Dude, we're a fucking hamster. Why would we ever NOT choose the cute option?
>> No. 162451
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voice-box. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

Memeantic weapon? sure lets go with that.
>> No. 162456
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

Followed by:

[X] Lewd Hamster routine.

Y'all talk like these things are mutually exclusive.
>> No. 162468
File 135135892470.gif - (176.63KB , 511x472 , 1274516205116.gif ) [iqdb]
162468
[X] Stare at her with your adorable, tiny, beady eyes, and in Sean Connery’s dulcet tones, say “Hello, goregous.” And then you realize that you are a tiny hamster with a primitive animal voicebox. So instead of sounding like a gentleman, you squeak. Adorably.

You stare into her eyes with your beady little ones. You stare ever so intently at her.

And then, you squeak. You tried to make like a smooth, suave man at a bar, but apparently you’re a hamster and not in a bar. So instead of impressing her, the effect is that you’re an adorable pile of fluff. In her breasts.

You notice her turning a furious shade of pink. “G...get out of there.” she mutters. She’s fighting to stop a smile appearing on her face. You apparate back to atop Nazrin’s head.

“S...So you’re here to send Koishi home? I’m sorry, but Blazing Hell is off limits. It’s too dangerous to enter, even when the hell raven is not on duty.” The bridge troll stumbles for a bit, but regains her composure.

“Awww. My sister’s waiting for me back home though.” Koishi pouts.

“I’m sorry, but it’s impossible to enter. It’s in operation now.” Parsee sadly replies. “Not to mention all the evil spirits lurking around.”

“That won’t be a problem. I can take them all.” Nazrin offers. “And we do have a wolf tengu. Between the two of us, we’ll be able to handle anything.”

“But still, I can’t just allow anyone to go across! There’s a top-secret rese- DAMMIT.” Parsee let slips something.

“She’s right. The kappa are doing research here as well. That’s the reason for the high security.” Momiji chips in. “If you don’t mind, Miss Parsee, I can call for a few tengu guards to guard the bridge while you accompany us. I’m sure the mistress of the Palace won’t mind it one bit.”

“Also, Parsee, do you wanna pet the little thing on Nazrin’s head?” Koishi asks. Parsee blushes again.

“F-f-fine! I’ll accompany you! Don’t blame me for anything that happens!”

With the tiny matter of the bridge solved, the party goes deeper into Hell. You all leave as soon as the tengu guards arrive.

================================================

The way into Former Hell is... strangely well-lit. It’s also very clean, despite it being a cave. It’s also surprisingly cool.

Your walk is uneventful. The path appears to be safe, free from dan-

You hear a sound. What is it?

[ ] It’s a giant science explosion!
[ ] It’s the sounds of a GHOST.
[ ] WHIRRRRRRRR-CLANK.
[ ] VOIP.

===============================================

OP sez:

And now, it's time to venture into Former Hell! Now what?
>> No. 162473
[X] VOIP.

Voip? I must know.
>> No. 162474
[X] VOIP

this last option is just so odd that I simply want to pick it
>> No. 162475
[X] VOIP.

Knowledge is power. Guard it well. WE MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS!
>> No. 162476
[X] VOIP.

EX-TER-MI-NATE
>> No. 162478
[N] It’s a giant science explosion!

Science is ALWAYS the answer.
>> No. 162480
[x] VOIP.
>> No. 162481
[X] VOIP.
>> No. 162486
[ ] VWORP.

Wait, no, I meant

[X] VOIP.
>> No. 162528
File 135160346836.jpg - (202.89KB , 769x563 , reign of terror.jpg ) [iqdb]
162528
[x]Oh no, my reign of terror!
>> No. 162539
File 13517342956.jpg - (123.05KB , 605x570 , weightedcompanioncubes.jpg ) [iqdb]
162539
[X] VOIP.

VOIP.

It is an unmistakable sound. The sound of an interplanar portal opening (and closing, you might add).

The shimmering blue light stays for a few seconds as it deposits its traveller. It disappears as quickly as it appears.

Your companions are stunned momentarily. Their confusion clears soon enough as they look at what was left behind.

It appears to be a giant metal cube. It looks... relatively harmless. At least that’s what everyone seems to decide.

You stare at the cube for a moment. There are tiny hearts in the middle of each visible face. Though it appears to be... vibrating?

It’s too late to consider anything else. The cube is transforming right before your eyes, revealing its true form.

It is a giant metal... spider, about 8 feet high, and about as wide. If you could call the giant, black, four-legged filigreed monstrosity that. Where its eyes should be, there is a giant jewel. It gives off a dim glow. On its back, if you could call that ornately decorated hunk of metal its back, protrudes a strange-looking tube. And where its mouth is supposed to be, lies a giant serrated blade.

It... skitters arounds, if you could call that nightmare-inducing movement skittering, as if it is looking for something. It hesitates for a bit. Then it turns around, facing you. Its blade shudders to life as the tube on its back swivels around, eager to get a lock on something.

What do you do?

[ ] Attack!
[ ] Defend!
[ ] RUN!

================================================

OP sez:

oh noes giant spiderthingy wat do
>> No. 162540
[x] RUN!
Cue the Yakety Sax.
>> No. 162541
[N] RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
>> No. 162543
[ ] RUN!

They can only be destroyed in high-temperature fires! Someone get Utsuho in here, quickly!
>> No. 162544
NO. WE WILL NOT FALTER. WE HAVE STARED DOWN A ROBOT FAR GREATER THAN THIS.

[X] Deploy mecha-class weapons-grade cuteness.
>> No. 162545
Aw snap...

[X] RUN!
>> No. 162547
[x] Defend!
Protect the maidens!
>> No. 162548
[X] RUN!
>> No. 162553
[X] Defend!

Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes! RAAAGH!
>> No. 162554
[X] Defend!

Go for the optics, go for the optics!
>> No. 162556
[X] Defend!

We must defend these fair maidens!
>> No. 162557
[X] Defend!

Did that thing spawned from the Companion Cube? Shit, there's no way of outrruning that. DEFEND!!!
>> No. 162560
File 135195863724.jpg - (137.52KB , 676x660 , omaigaa.jpg ) [iqdb]
162560
[X] RUN!

You briefly consider attacking the thing. But there’s no eyes on it. In fact, it appears that it’s blind. Yet how could it sense danger? Your tiny mammalian mind cannot comprehend the infinite workings of this... creature.

Without any way of attacking the thing, you quickly decide that defending any attack from this thing is pointless. After all, how does one attack a thing with no apparent weaknesses?

There’s only one thing to do and you hope you’re quick enough to avoid a grisly end.

The tube on its back crackles with eldritch energies. It’s now or never.

You hop off Nazrin’s head and make a break for the space between it and the floor. And hopefully, beyond.

“Hey, what are you-” Nazrin tries to ask, but is cut off by a deafening CRACK.

They turn to stare where the sound originated. Where Momiji was, there lies a smoking crater. No trace of the wolf tengu could be se-

“No, tiny fuzzy thing, wait up!” Apparently, Momiji had other plans. Like chasing after a hamster. The rest of the team decides that finding a tiny fuzzball was a more prudent decision than facing off a giant metal spider, and make for Momiji.

It doesn’t take long for you to hear the metallic clatter echo about the cave. You don’t care. All you want to do is to put as much distance from you and that thing, and hopefully find someone who could take that thing down.

It doesn’t take you too long to reach something. What is it?

[ ] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.
[ ] A... humanoid with a green hat, blue hair and in blue clothes. He is wearing a lab coat.
[ ] OH MAI GAA THERE’S A ROBOT WITH DREADLOCKS IN THE PATH WH- I mean, a little girl, wearing a purple dress, with a crazy looking hat.

================================================

OP sez:

1. How do you deploy weapons-grade cuteness when the enemy HAS NO EYES?
2. http://youtu.be/ZAqRBACeMN0 You are now imagining this to be the opening of the thread.
>> No. 162561
>>162560
> How do you deploy weapons-grade cuteness when the enemy HAS NO EYES?
By using a middle women who controls Nuclear fire.
[X] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.
>> No. 162562
[X] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.

Why not have some Okuu?
>> No. 162564
[☢] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.
>> No. 162565
CAUTION

[X] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.

CAUTION
>> No. 162567
[N] A... humanoid with a green hat, blue hair and in blue clothes. He is wearing a lab coat.
Science is ALWAYS the etc.
>> No. 162571
[X] OH MAI GAA THERE’S A ROBOT WITH DREADLOCKS IN THE PATH WH- I mean, a little girl, wearing a purple dress, with a crazy looking hat.

We'll meet Utsuho later while passing through, right? I want to see your Suwako.
>> No. 162577
[ ] A... humanoid with a green hat, blue hair and in blue clothes. He is wearing a lab coat.

SCIENCE!!
>> No. 162588
[X] OH MAI GAA THERE’S A ROBOT WITH DREADLOCKS IN THE PATH WH- I mean, a little girl, wearing a purple dress, with a crazy looking hat.
>> No. 162594
>>162571
I want to see Satori more. And a mind reader is the perfect pair with a MC that can't speak.


[x] OH MAI GAA THERE’S A ROBOT WITH DREADLOCKS IN THE PATH WH- I mean, a little girl, wearing a purple dress, with a crazy looking hat
>> No. 162603
[☢] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.
>> No. 162604
[☢] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.
>> No. 162640
File 135230073965.png - (49.52KB , 2000x2000 , butwhowasradiation.png ) [iqdb]
162640
[X] A giant metal door. There is a funny sign attached to it.

You’re not really questioning the reason behind finding a door with a strange symbol at this point. The skittering is getting louder and well, you need to hide. You slip under the door. The rest of them follow suit.

The door opens.


Suddenly you all get afflicted with enough nuclear radiation and then you die. All because you could not interpret what the symbol was. BAD END. I’m kidding.


What you see is nothing short of breathtaking. And Highly Adorable to Everyone.

There’s a tiny little black bird with a green bow in the middle of what seems to be a giant pool of lava. It’s twittering as it flies around over the pool of lava, aiming a strange tube-like device at certain spots. You see it fly up to check something, then back down again.

Everyone is mesmerized by the sight. So much so they forget that they’re standing inside of a giant room with lava. The heat makes everyone a little dizzy after a while.

The skittering has stopped, only to be replaced with a horrendous scratching sound. That... thing has detected the door and is attempting to batter it down. Or something. You’re not sure. Everyone instinctively takes to the air and flies across the pool. You latch onto Nazrin’s head.

It is with a sigh of relief that everyone makes it across. They’re still looking for you, unaware that you’re atop Nazrin.

The tiny black bird, apparently bored with its extreme lava expedition, flits over to you and hovers. It is, apparently, looking at you. It is a strange experience, being the center of attraction when the looker is not out for your delicious tiny guts.

You notice that there’s something not quite right with the bird. If its activities did not tip you off already, there’s also a giant red gem embedded in its... throat? Or what passes for a chest in a bird. The giant gem looks a bit like a cat’s eye during the day, if most of its eye was red.

You hear a distant crackle of energy and a tiny explosion. The horror, bored with scratching the door, decided to blast it to smithereens. It is also now approaching your position. It will be a while before he figures out how to cross the lava.

What now?

[ ] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
[ ] Seek somewhere cooler. Who wants to stay where its hot, anyway?
[ ] Attempt to catch Nazrin's attention.

================================================

OP sez:

We'll get to everyone's favorite goddesses in a bit. But first, adorable hellraven!

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1272682/
>> No. 162641
>[X] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
The language of cute?
>> No. 162643
[X] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.

Yes, please. I like where this is going.
>> No. 162645
[N] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
>> No. 162647
[x] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
>> No. 162653
[☢] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
>> No. 162655
[X] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.
>> No. 162656
[X]"SQUEAK! Squeak squeak! Squeak Squeak Squeak! Squeak!"

Which means; "Help! Evil thing! Burn it now! Please!"
>> No. 162704
OP here.

I forgot that I had plans today.

Updates will be a bit later than usual.

Meanwhile, keep voting!
>> No. 162736
File 135264187340.jpg - (57.66KB , 520x332 , ohkuu.jpg ) [iqdb]
162736
[X ] Attempt to communicate with the bird. You all speak the same language, anyway.

(For the Purpose of ease of reading, understanding and to prevent lawsuits from death of cuteness overdose, all conversations between animals will be translated. This has been brought to you by the Association of Don’t Sue Writers For Stupid Things Like Dying From Cuteness Overload)

It’s not that hard to catch the bird’s attention.

The bird lands on Nazrin’s head. You attempt to engage in conversation.

{Hello!} you start off.

{Howdy! It’s rare to see people in here, let alone a creature like you!} The bird replies.

{Ehehe... We were kinda forced to...} you explain.

{Hm? The place is safe. What could have entered? Is it the miko again? The witch with the giant light beam? The other miko?} The poor raven speculates.

{It’s a giant metal... spider thing with a zappy stick! Be careful!} you warn.

{Okay~} The bird replies.

And with that, the little black bird flies off. It was unfortunate that no one was paying attention. Perhaps this was for the best.

Shortly after, everyone is startled by a giant explosion. The little black bird flies back. {It’s okay, the mean clattery thing will disturb you no longer~}

{Thanks! is there a way out?} You enquire.

{Sure. Follow me~}

You hop off Nazrin’s head and follow your new friend. You hope that everyone else catches the hint and follows, despite the whole “being stuck in a Hell analogy” thing and not passing out from overheating.

Where does your new friend lead you?

[ ] Another giant metal door. On it is a sign that says “Kappas at work! Keep Out! (This means you, birdbrain.)”
[ ] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

================================================

OP sez:

No, your tiny three-legged winged savior did not completely obliterate your foe. It won't disturb you for a while though.

Also, those Kappas are mean!
>> No. 162737
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

Satori?
>> No. 162738
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

I'm wondering how Satori will react to us.
It'd be hilarious if she was the only one in this story who finds us horrifying rather than adorable and fled from us every time she noticed us screaming "Ye gods! The horrors! The things no mortal was meant to know!"
>> No. 162740
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

Maybe Satori wants a new pet.
>> No. 162742
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.
Wouldn't want to disturb the workers!
>> No. 162743
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

I think this might work
>> No. 162746
[N] Another giant metal door. On it is a sign that says “Kappas at work! Keep Out! (This means you, birdbrain.)”
Science is ALWAYS the Answer 3: Revenge of the Turtlemen
>> No. 162749
[x] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.
Hi.
>> No. 162750
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.
Satori~
>> No. 162755
[x] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.
>> No. 162817
File 135305716313.jpg - (302.78KB , 600x844 , dammitnazrin.jpg ) [iqdb]
162817
[X] A much cooler passage. You feel a foreign presence in your mind.

Well, this is strange. As soon as you exit the hot lava room, you feel a foreign presence in your mind. No, make that TWO foreign presences in your mind. One is admittedly familiar, though you wonder if she is capable of doing that, while the other...

“Good job Okuu. Your shift is over. Please come back.”

Wait. That message wasn’t for you. So how did it get into your head?

Well, it really doesn’t matter now. Everyone is relatively safe and the giant clacky-thing has been stopped. It’s okay to not worry about the two presences in your head for now.

As for what’s worrying right now, well. Your newfound bird friend seems to have disappeared. You are unsure of what happened after you exited the big hot room full of molten lava. You don’t even see your tiny flapping friend.

You do see something, all right. It’s another female. Well, she’s dressed in a white blouse and a green skirt. There’s a green bow tied to her hair and there’s a big red eye sticking out of her chest. She’s also holding a hexagonal tube that seems to be glowing. You do notice her friendly, if somewhat airheaded demeanor. And the wings. You’re convinced that you’ve seen her wings before.

You get the feeling you’ve met her before. Well, not before Koishi derails your train of thoughts.

She proceeds to execute a perfect tackle-hug, diving straight into the character’s solar plexus. “Okuu! It’s you!” This display of extreme friendliness and wanton violence does not seem to faze her at all, instead eliciting a confused “Unyu?”

You’re pretty sure that this meeting would be extremely touching if it weren’t for the crushing display of affection. You attempt conversation with her.

{Have I seen you before?}

{Oh, it’s you, the little mouse from before~} You brush off the mouse comment. Mice and hamsters ARE related, after all.

And everyone recoils in shock at how the two of you can communicate with each other. Nazrin, especially.

“Y, you can talk?” Everyone asks. Of course not. You’re just a tiny little hamster. You can’t really talk, as far as you know. All you know is the universal language of animals and nothing else. And hell, you don’t really have much to say, much less communicate. It’s just a coincidence that some of them do speak animal.

Though all of this is lost on everyone on the scene.

The excitement and confusion dies down soon enough. Koishi pipes up. “Okuu, can we go home now?”

“Okay~” You don’t feel all that assured, for some reason.

================================================

You’re quite fortunate that the trip to the Palace of Earth Spirits had taken as long as it... took. Your new friend is a poor guide and an even worse navigator, getting the party lost many, many times. It took a bunch of seemingly-friendly kappa to point out the way, and you’re quite sure you caught some snide remarks after that.

“I haven’t been home in a while! I wonder if my sister will be mad?” Koishi asks.

“I’m sure she’ll be overjoyed to see you~” okuu replies. She’s unusually chipper.

Oh well. You’re already at the gate. And guess who’s at the gate!

[ ] A giant fluffy pan- no wait. Wrong location, and the panda you are looking for is above ground. There is, however, a strange bird-like humanoid at the door. She is staring at you with a murderous intent.
[ ] A... cat... person... thing. She is wearing a black dress with green frills, and her flaming red hair is braided. Okuu seems to know her well enough.
[ ] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

================================================

OP sez:

No, you're not telepathic. You're just smarter than the average hell raven. Even those with nuclear fusion.
Yes, Nazrin does know the universal language of animals. No, it's not a bloody cop-out.
>> No. 162820
[X] Koishi? No, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

>Nazrin speaking Universal Animalese
>not a cop-out
Okay, but I expect Momiji, Orin, Chen, Ran, (etcetera) and any giant pandas we may meet to do the same.

Though I would personally have found it more hilarious if animals communicated not through speech, but in a manner similar to sora no amagumo's Reimu.
>> No. 162821
[x] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.
>> No. 162822
[x] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

How will Satori react to an adorable hamster, I wonder?
>> No. 162825
[X] Koishi? No, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.
Sisters time.
>> No. 162826
[N] Koishi? No, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

Band~wagoning~
>> No. 162827
[X] Koishi? No, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.
>> No. 162828
[ ] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

Well, looks like we're on the Satori path now~
>> No. 162831
[x] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.
The hairband's cute, though.
>> No. 162957
File 135346045495.jpg - (88.37KB , 500x349 , thishappensallthetime.jpg ) [iqdb]
162957
[X] Koishi? no, that’s not right. For one thing, she doesn’t have a hat. Secondly, she has purple hair, a blue blouse and a pink skirt. And you’re pretty sure Koishi does not have a hairband on her head.

Well, this is strange.

You’re not expecting the mistress of the Palace of the Earth Spirits to answer her own door. Doesn’t she have a servant or something to show you all in? Well, it must be a special day today. There’s no way she’d be doing this otherwise.

“Welcome back, Okuu.” She says.

There's an aura of calm around her. You feel very relaxed in her presence.

"Oh, Okuu, and who are these people?"

"I met them at work! Well, the little guy on Nazrin's head, that is~" You're not paying attention; you're preening yourself.

"Is that so? Welcome. I am Komeiji Satori, the Mistress of The Palace of Earth Spi-" Satori is interrupted by... Koishi.

"Big Sister~ I missed you!" Koishi declares while trying to... lick her.

"Koishi, ah! not in front of the guests!" Everyone stares in shock at Koishi being overly friendly with her sister, except for Parsee, who is simply expasterated.

"Argh, Koishi, leave your sister alone..." she resignedly tries to separeate the sisters.

================================================
Satori leads everyone to the Palace of Earth Spirits. It's a grand, yet tasteful, mansion. It looks like a Western-style mansion, not unlike the several you've seen. Despite it being literally under the surface, there's a beautiful garden. You're surprised someone has the artistic sense to make do with mushroom, lichen and the like, despite the lack of sunlight.

Wait, how did you know that?

You are then ushered into the mansion. It's a homely affair. The party is brought into a waiting room, where Satori is sitting. Tea has been prepared.

"Thank you for taking care of Koishi. She's a bit... precocious at times." You are reminded of the time Koishi tossed you. Everyone else is... a little disturbed from the last incident.

"We haven't had guests in quite a while." Satori mentions. "It's rather lonely underground. It's just me and my pets, most of the time."

It does appear that this is gonna be a quiet, comfortabl- Wait a minute. You feel someone trying to read your mind.

[X] Satori sees the usual hamster thoughts. Sunflower seeds, digging through sawdust, fleeing from snakes, strange adventures with some other hamsters...
[ ] And then that other presence springs into action.
[ ] But that is not all Satori sees!

================================================

OP SEZ:

Satori hasn't really noticed the hamster yet! Maybe later!
>> No. 162966
>>162957
Please proofread. Please, for the love of God, proofread. There are mistakes in here that are blatantly obvious, like the non-capitalized beginning of sentences and "expasterated". This is not 4chan.
>> No. 162968
[x] But that is not all Satori sees!
>> No. 162972
[x] But that is not all Satori sees!
Dare you my magical realm?
>>162966
ur a fagt
>> No. 162973
Pfft. You should be aware of the inevitable result of choices like these.

[X] Satori sees the usual hamster thoughts. Sunflower seeds, digging through sawdust, fleeing from snakes, strange adventures with some other hamsters...
-[X] And then that other presence springs into action.
--[X] But even that is not all Satori sees!
>> No. 162976
>>162973
Wall of text? Wall of text.

[X]WOT option!
>> No. 162987
[X] But that is not all Satori sees!

Boo is, after all, a miniature giant space hamster.
>> No. 162997
[x] All of them in that order (WOT Option)

If not possible:

[x] And then that other presence springs into action.
>> No. 163004
[N] But that is not all Satori sees!
>> No. 163007
[X] But that is not all Satori sees!
>> No. 163020
File 135356073013.png - (68.91KB , 250x188 , 250px-Hamtaro.png ) [iqdb]
163020
>strange adventures with some other hamsters...
MOTHER FUCKER! I just realized an apparent reference.
>See pic
I Lol'd.
>> No. 163096
File 135384738045.jpg - (204.16KB , 609x496 , diglettfuto.jpg ) [iqdb]
163096
Okay folks, here's the deal.

Dark Spirit Strep invaded my throat. I was laid law for a bit. I've recovered from the worst of it though!

Also, Dark Spirit Gaben has entered my wallet. I might not make the next few updates on account of Saint's Row 3 and KotOR2. I will control myself and not play until I'm done with the next update, so that's not a big problem.

I'll still attempt to update twice a week (and probably fail doing that.)

Also I'm getting a proofreader. Any and all delays resulting from this change will be laid sorely at Solus'/Rabbit's feet. Start kissing those dirty, dust-caked rabbit feet of his.

I'll try to get the next update tomorrow, and don't worry. I've actually finished writing it. Damn proofreaders.

But for now, DIGLETT FUTO

OP AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (To Steelport!)
>> No. 163119
>>163096
Hit someone in the face with a dildo for me.
>> No. 163155
File 135401591515.png - (320.95KB , 1000x1000 , carrotstuffing.png ) [iqdb]
163155
[X] Satori sees the usual hamster thoughts. Sunflower seeds, digging through sawdust, fleing from snakes, strange adventures with some other hamsters...
[X] But that is not all Satori sees!

You don't really have many memories, with the exception of your childhood and recent events, so you let her. It's not like you could have resisted, anyway, what with your lack of sentience and all. Besides, it's not as if she's trying to wreck anything. Or implant some thoughts.

You marvel in wonder as Satori looks through your past memories. It's your first time being mind read, after all. She sees a lot of your past life. The happy, happy days of zero-g freedom.

Then there's the sunflower seeds. Happily nibbling on fresh sunflower seeds. You got them after your pack raided a massive colony of sentient sunflowers. It was a twisted, one-sided affair. You could hear the screams of the sunflowers as they were chopped down in their prime. Nothing tasted better than a sunflower seed. Ah, good times.

Sawdust? Oh right. Your younger days. How could you forget? The smell of pine, cedar, and other assorted wood that permeated your childhood. It was a warm, loving scent. Except for that one time when your handler accidentally got a load of nalwood shavings and put them in your little tank. You were disoriented for a good period of time after that. And they smelled funny. Like being blasted away into nothingness. It was not a good smell.

And then there were the assorted predators. The spaham hunters. The neogi. The giant carnivorous flying hamsters. The... neutronium golems. Those didn't eat hamsters; they just blasted them to nothingness. But the worst of them all were the assorted snakes, waiting for herds of hamsters in unknown pockets and dimensions to strike at the unwary. And the worst thing was that they could put away two, even three of you, even the giant carnivorous flying ones. You could have sworn you've seen snakes swallow several fire-breathing phase shifting doppleganger hamsters and at least one hamster of impending doom. Snakes are scary creatures.

And how could you forget your wacky adventures with your inappropriately-dressed buddies? When not running away from snakes of course. Getting into cute little shenanigans, helping various gnomes, then being enslaved by them, all while one of them wore a ridiculous hard hat. Terrible memories to some, but to you, they were as precious as sunflower seeds.

Of course, Satori has access to your more recent memories. How Nazrin found you. How you scratched up an earth rabbit. The Giant Summer Youkai. That nice lady at the temple. And of course, the giant clacky spider that you never thought existed. You really should tell someone about that last one.

Oh, and there's one more memory. One that you know wasn't in there to begin with.

It's a scene of Satori singing at some sort of concert. With the bridge troll. And someone else. And they did something crazy to get the stage. And the audience loved the whole thing.

You feel her rapidly withdrawing herself from her mind.

================================================

Some time seems to have passed while Satori was looking at your memories. Everyone is still talking, of course.

You're just in time to catch one last conversation. Which one is it?

[ ] Nazrin's.
[ ] Momiji's.
[ ] Parsee's.
[ ] Okuu's.

===============================================

OP Sez:

Now, with 500% more proofreading. And probably 1000% more butthurt. You know who to blame (Solus/Rabbit).

Also Satori's mind reading totally makes her an expert conversationalist.
>> No. 163159
[x] Momiji's.
>> No. 163166
[N] Okuu's.
>> No. 163170
[x] Parsee's.
>> No. 163178
>those memories
What is this I don't even.
So apparently we're part of a race of super hamsters who have faced high cosmic-tier encounters. What.

[X] Momiji
>> No. 163180
[X] Okuu's.
>> No. 163182
[x] Okuu's.
>> No. 163183
[x] Okuu's.

That mindscape...
>> No. 163184
[X] Momiji's.

>Except for that one time when your handler accidentally got a load of nalwood shavings and put them in your little tank.
I'm not sure if I should be amused by moving hamster bedding, or horrified at the use of incredibly rare wood for hamster bedding.
>> No. 163185
>>163178
I have to second your confusion... but anyways 10/10 would "Wut?" again!

[X]Nazrin's
>> No. 163187
[x] Okuu's.
>> No. 163402
File 135458398373.png - (462.26KB , 480x640 , SOON.png ) [iqdb]
163402
[X] Okuu's.

You turn to the hell raven's conversation with her master. It's not engaging fare, but eh.

"...and then I ran into the little guy and he said there was a giant metal spider and I blasted it~"

Satori's face turns grim.

"You said what? Giant metal spiders?"

"Yes! It was a big one and it make horrible clacky sounds and I blasted it~"

Everyone confirms Okuu's account of the giant spider thing.

"This is serious. I'm going to have a word with the kappa and the goddesses."

Okuu replies with a confused "Unyu?"

Satori takes a moment to calm herself. Then she gets off her seat. "Okay, let's go."

========================================================

It doesn't take that long to reach the Underground Research Center.

Just as you enter, you see a big covered thing being carried in. It looks frighteningly familiar.

"Who's in charge of this place!? I demand to speak to them!" Satori declares. The kappa don't look all that impressed. In fact, you think they're actually offended at this.

"What is it do you want, undergrounder?" a nearby kappa, dressed in overalls, spits with disgust.

"I demand to know what the hell is going on here! And why are my pets being exposed to danger!"

"That's none of your business, undergrounder! Now, get out before we throw you out! And take your dumb bird, too!" The kappa surround Satori and Okuu, and sadly, the entire group as well.

"Now, hold on there…" Momiji tries to defuse the situation.

"Miss Inubashiri, we are honored by your presence and appreciate your services, but this is a private matter, and we'd like it if you didn't interject," another Kappa says through gritted teeth.

You also note that Nazrin is rather angry at this. Koishi is nowhere to be seen and Parsee's about to burst into tears. Okuu too. Momiji is… flabbergasted.

Things don't look good, playa. What happens next?

[ ] DIVINE INTERVENTION
[ ] HAMSTER INTERVENTION
[ ] SUDDENLY A KAPPA IS DISINTEGRATED
[ ] WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
[ ] AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

================================================

OP sez:

Today's pic unrelated.

Have I mentioned that kappas are mean? Very vaguely racist mean?

And nalwood bedding? That was a mistake on the handler's part.

Also leaving this here

>>157917
>> No. 163404
[X] WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
OH GOD AAAAAAA-
>> No. 163410
[X] SUDDENLY A KAPPA IS DISINTEGRATED

OKUU MAD!
>> No. 163411
[X] HAMSTER INTERVENTION

Look at how cute we are! Dawwwww
>> No. 163412
[x] DIVINE INTERVENTION

Kanako interrupt?
>> No. 163413
[x] WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
aw sheet
>> No. 163415
[X] HAMSTER INTERVENTION
>> No. 163417
[ ] HAMSTER INTERVENTION

HAMSTERS SOLVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
>> No. 163418
[X] HAMSTER INTERVENTION

I should be saying something really witty here, but I just can't.
>> No. 163421
[c] HAMSTER INTERVENTION

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL. Wait, wrong universe.
>> No. 163475
[X] HAMSTER INTERVENTION
>> No. 163479
[x] AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Because Aya has not been corrupted by adorable hamster yet.
>> No. 163540
[X] WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE

Because everything can be justified when it's done FOR SCIENCE!
>> No. 163577
[N] WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
Science is ALWAYS the answer!
This time for sure!
>> No. 163692
File 13554648293.gif - (904.43KB , 200x160 , RKTlx.gif ) [iqdb]
163692
[X] HAMSTER INTERVENTION

In most circumstances, with a big unruly mob, you usually had the advantage of a big lumbering idiot to cleave a path through. Sometimes with shouts of butt kicking and justice and assorted battle cries. Other times with giant carnivorous hamsters that could fly. Sadly, this is not one of those times.

You'd love to go in and maul all of their eyes, but there is so many of them, and there is only one tiny hamster. Hell, you can't even turn on the charm, on account of them not even looking at you.

You can only look on sadly as the kappa harangue your new friend with nasty words, terrible epithets and all the bile and venom they can muster.

...Well, not quite. You squeak something into Nazrin's ears. She's surprised that you can speak. It's a good thing the kappa aren't paying attention to you and Nazrin. What with their laser-focused hate on Satori and all.

The both of you disappear into the Underground Geyser, looking for... something. Anything. To make the kappa shit their pants or something.

================================================

The Underground Geyser Research facility is a very big place, and there is only so much of you and Nazrin. It's a good thing she has the power of divination.

What do you ask her to find?

[ ] Something large, something familiar.
[ ] Who's in charge of this place, anyway?
[ ] random, esoteric kappa tech made for tiny, tiny hamsters. (Yeah right)
[ ] Something unexpected.

================================================

OP SEZ:

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Also, Proofer disappeared, so have it raw. Because I know someone here loves it raw.
>> No. 163693
[X] Random, esoteric kappa tech made for tiny, tiny hamsters.

DO IT.
>> No. 163694
[x] Who's in charge of this place, anyway?

well this was disappointing.
>> No. 163696
[x] Who's in charge of this place, anyway?
>> No. 163709
>>163694

Disappointing nothing. You get to pick your method of rampage, dammit. This is the best option available. Also did I mention the HORDE OF KAPPA?
>> No. 163711
[N] Something large, something familiar.
It's that white Mobile Suit!
>> No. 163733
[x] Who's in charge of this place, anyway?

Make us something. Like a powered exoskeleton, shaped like a barbarian warrior.
>> No. 163756
[X] Something large, something familiar.

BUTT-KICKING FOR GOODNESS!
>> No. 163767
[X] Random, esoteric kappa tech made for tiny, tiny hamsters

If this works, we might just discover Hamster based Mecha.

It will be Glorious.
>> No. 163808
File 135597685513.gif - (26.55KB , 381x350 , FUCKDIS.gif ) [iqdb]
163808
[X] Who's in charge of this place, anyway?
[X] random, esoteric kappa tech made for tiny, tiny hamsters. (Yeah right)

You ask Nazrin to find the person in charge of the place. After all, whoever it is would also probably be the one who could stop the kappa from picking on your friends.

Nazrin's dowsing powers kick in. You hold onto dear life as she navigates herself through the labyrinthine tunnels of the facility.

It takes about half an hour before you find who you're looking for. Though as for that, you're not quite sure.

Standing at about Nazrin's height (she's not very tall), wearing a patterned blue dress over what seems to be a white under-dress. It is her hat that catches your eye, though. You've never seen googly eyes on a straw hat before.

The blonde, strangely-garbed humanoid is staring at you. "So, how may I help you?" she speaks. It's directed at Nazrin, but her eyes are focused at you.

With Nazrin as your interpreter, you squeek out your predicament and your request. She muses for a bit before running off into a closet to find something appropriate.

She returns shortly with a human-sized robot and a strange-looking thing that looks like a camera.

"I don't know if this'll help, but it was lying around." She points to the green-looking thing she dragged out. It has a red shoulder and it's face seems to have only three lenses of varying lenses. "I found this somewhere, but the kappa aren't looking into it... I don't know if it works, though."

"The projector, well, I don't think you know how to operate it and it'll take a while to teach you. You need to help your friends, right?" your benefactor winks at you and Nazrin.

"It'll do." Nazrin replies.

"Just pop your little friend in here." She points to the chest area which is opening before your eyes. There's a little compartment where you go into. It even has a tiny hamster ball to protect you.

Once you're inside your little robot cockpit, you, well, you don't really know what to do, so you just run around. It is quite fortunate that all it needs to do is to walk. And all them flashing lights when you need to do something doesn't make it all that hard, either.

Fully equipped, your little trio make for the big unruly kappa crowd who are now on the verge of beating up Satori and Okuu. You've not seen such hatred for a very long time.

Well, no time for that. It's time to rumble and you have a big clanking thing under your control. You do the only sensible thing: charge headfirst into the fray.

It is also at that time when the kappa notice you. Or rather, your army of ghostly giant robot clones rushing at you. They stop their racism for a moment, stunned.

Big mistake. You barrel down into the crowd, knocking kappa left, right and center, until there's access to Satori and Okuu. Which Parsee runs out of, taking Satori and her hell raven with her.

Most of the kappa are too stunned to do anything but stare in wide-mouthed surprise. That is, until the see the tiny goddess standing behind your merry group. Her smile is menacing and her aura dangerous. You are very fortunate tht she's on your side.

"Before I let my little friend here smack you all, may I know who's in charge of this mess?"

Most of the crowd has scattered, but you manage to catch one. The perp's struggling.

Who did you catch?

[ ] A kappa.
[ ] A scientist.
[ ] Nothing.

================================================

OP sez:

I apologize for massive disappointment. But hey, you now get to smash kappa heads in! Also, Suwako!

Kero Kero.
>> No. 163810
[x] A scientist.
>> No. 163811
[X] A scientist.
>> No. 163816
[x] A scientist.
SCIENCE GO TOO FAR!
>> No. 163817
[X] A Kanako.

Wait, is that not among the options? Fine.

[X] Nothing.
>> No. 163818
[X] A scientist

>>163816
SCIENCE NOT GO TOO FAR ENOUGH!
>> No. 163821
[ ] A kappa.

SCIENCE pls go
>> No. 163822
[X] Nothing.

Everyone scram!
>> No. 163824
[X] A kappa.

This is science.

AND IT IS GLORIOUS.
>> No. 163826
>>163810
>>163811
>>163816
>>163818
Yes! Yes! YEEEEESSSS!

[N] A scientist.
Science is ALWAYS the Answer 5: Pissing With The Tide
>> No. 163827
[X] A Scientist
>> No. 164714
File 135922186541.jpg - (68.77KB , 472x472 , pigdisgustingmomiji.jpg ) [iqdb]
164714
[X] A scientist.

With all your effort, you drag the befuddled... scientist to the enraged goddess. From the looks of things, she seems pretty surprised to even be where she is, much less be involved in some kind of a race riot.

Or species riot. You can't tell. They all look the same to you.

Everyone seems to be surprised as well. "Ehhhh? Rikako? What are you doing here?"

"SCIENCE!" the beribboned, purple-haired scientist declares. Her lab coat flutters in the wind as she strikes a pose.

"Er, Rikako, we know about the science bit, but what were you doing inside the crowd of kappa were disrespecting our esteemed guest?" Suwako asks. Everone else is staring at her, waiting for an explanation.

"Er, some kappa were asking me about some test results... and I kinda got swept up in the fray?" She sticks her tongue out in an apologetic manner.... until she sees the green robot you're in.

"Oh, it looks like you managed to get that thing from the ruins working!" Her attention switches you your robot. "I wonder how'd you manage to get it workin- Oof!"

You figured she pushed a wrong switch or something, butthe cockpit opens and you taste the slightly sulphuric air of the Underground Research Center.

Well. You're gonna expose yourself to a scientist. What's your reaction?

[ ] Cute
[ ] Horrified
[ ] Pop to (write character here)

================================================

OP sez:

So, about the long, unexplained break...

I did not discover STALKER Online and play it day and night, ignoring everything but the basi- Okay I did.

And then I felt horrible about myself. So yeah.

I'LL DO WEEKLY UPDATES I PROMISE T_T
>> No. 164717
[X]Paw wave
-[X]Squeak
--[X]Be Cute~
>> No. 164724
[x] Cute
>STALKER Online
Oh god what.
>> No. 164726
[x] Horrified

>butthe cockpit

THE ROBOT WITH THE BUTT COCKPIT
>> No. 164727
[X]Paw wave
-[X]Squeak
--[X]Be Cute~
>> No. 164736
[X]Paw wave
-[X]Squeak
--[X]Be Cute~

I'd like to 'port out before the hatch opens so it looks like the robot was mysteriously driving itself, but this is fine too.
>> No. 164756
[x] Cute
>> No. 164884
[X]Paw wave
-[X]Squeak
--[X]Be Cute~

You're a hamster. A small, palm-sized ball of fluff that eats, poops and acts cute.

So, instead of being understandably freaked out by this sort of thing, since you've had far worse happen to you, you kinda... just be your adorable self.

You wave and squeek your salutations to the scientist. She's blushing. There's also that smile on her face. A strange, goofy grin that you always see when someone looks at you.

"Oh, so you're the little thing that managed to move the robot. Come here." She stretched out her hand.
You oblige. She doesn't seem to be a bad person, as far as you can tell. That, and you are visibly fawned on.

The rest of the party look on in satisfied joy. At least until Satori remembers what she came here for. Despite being visibly shaken by recent events, she seems to have regained her composure.

"I'm sorry, miss scientist, but I cannot let my dear pets to be exposed to such danger." she declares.

"Oh, don't worry. The Underground Geyser Center is safe from all sort of youkai attacks and your pets won't be in any form of dange-EH???" Rikako seems shocked at the declaration. "Danger? How could this happen? I was assured that the only thing this place would have to worry about was an eruption! And even that's been taken care of!"

Everyone takes turns briefly explaining what happened to them. It takes a while, but the scientist gets it.

"Portals opening throughout the place? Oh my! This is certainly not proper! We need to find out what's causing them a-" Rikako's cut off before she could finish.

"And before anyone says anything, I didn't do it. 'Dammit, Ran, do I have to say this?'" a very familiar border pops open suddenly, along with a very familiar face. "I don't really know why things are coming in all over the place, either."

Well, you don't know what's going on, either. But at least you made a few friends along the way!

Getting home, wherever it is, might take a lot longer than expected. If you do have a home to go back to. You're not too sure.

================================================

OP sez:

Whew! That wraps tings up for our ickle hamster... for now.

I'm sorry for the abrupt ending, but I've literally written myself into a corner... for now.

Rest assured, I'll come back with a new thread when i get more ideas.

I'LL BE BACH. I PROMISE. Probably in a month or so.
>> No. 164917
We'll wait!
>> No. 165009
Don't worry OP I'll wait for my Nazrin/Hamster OTP!
>> No. 165050
[X]Snuggle in Yukari's boobs.