[Return]
Archived Thread

File 133882594030.jpg - (72.76KB , 500x396 , 2702515092_d867aeeea4.jpg ) [iqdb]
157917 No. 157917
You wake up.

The last thing you remember is a bright, shining portal. And having crossed it. You also remember that you have had a companion, or perhaps you did not. You’re not too sure.

A few thoughts form.

First up, your name. You don't really know what your name is.

Secondly, you’re a hamster. You’re not entirely sure what kind of a hamster are you.

You’re also hearing a strange voice.

“Boo... I see you’ve awoken. Good.”

“Don’t mind me too much, I’m just the voice of destiny. And you’ve got a stonkin’ big one ahead of you. A world of adventure awaits your tiny stature. Don’t be worried, though. You’ll soon grow to like it.”

“The world is dangerous for a creature like you, though. Take this as a gift for starting a new life. I’ll be watching.”

And with that, the voice goes.

You...

[ ] ...feel cold all over, as if you survived a cold day in the desert.
[ ] ...snap your eyes open. You are in an unfamiliar place, seemingly deserted. You can hear the sounds of lightning nearby.
[ ] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.
[ ] ...feel a sense of foreboding, as if you’re about to get eaten. You open your eyes and see a huge gaping mouth.
[ ] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.

================================================
Writer's notes:

Allow me to explain this.

You are a hamster. You find yourself in a strange place. All you know is that you have to do something.

You are also a magical hamster. You start off with one power, which will be revealed soon enough. Throughout your journey, you will be able to gain additional powers, summon allies, and maybe even a companion or two. Depending on how you choose. Whine all you want about MARY SUES all you want, but remember that hamsters are, first and foremost, FOOD. Hence the need.

Hell, you may even discover who the hell you really are.

So yeah. Adventure and whatnot awaits, and I apologize if I write like crap sometimes.

>> No. 157918
[ ] ...snap your eyes open. You are in an unfamiliar place, seemingly deserted. You can hear the sounds of lightning nearby.

Hamster as a main character is going to be fun.
>> No. 157919
[ ] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.
>> No. 157920
This is either going to be really awesome, or end really badly. Good luck, writefag! You'll need it.

[X] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.

Party members are OP, and I suppose we can hope for a Nazrin, perhaps.

>>157919

Yo, just a heads up; I dunno if you're new here, but when voting in a story, namefagging/tripfagging is highly discouraged, which is to say people will call you out and begin a series of escalating harassments until you're too scared to post with a name/trip. Post anonymously; stop a shitstorm; save a life.
>> No. 157921
[x] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.

>Boo
So we're a miniature giant space hamster? Sweet. Maybe this will end up being up a heroic tale of adventure and, eventually, friendship once we meet Minsc.
>> No. 157926
[x] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.
>> No. 157935
File 133883537922.jpg - (191.13KB , 618x425 , baldurs_gate.jpg ) [iqdb]
157935
[X] ...snap your eyes open. You are in an unfamiliar place, seemingly deserted. You can hear the sounds of lightning nearby.
>> No. 157937
File 133883588956.jpg - (112.42KB , 768x1024 , I have fangs now also can I eat you.jpg ) [iqdb]
157937
[x] ...feel a sense of foreboding, as if you’re about to get eaten. You open your eyes and see a huge gaping mouth.
>> No. 157953
[x] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.
>> No. 157954
File 133884280249.jpg - (26.40KB , 347x201 , yup (2).jpg ) [iqdb]
157954
>>157920

Pic related.

[X] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.

Interesting concept.
>> No. 157959
[X] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.
>> No. 157971
[x] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.

I'm not exactly sure what this choice will lead to. This means it's now the best choice.
>> No. 157973
>>157971
Probably Komachi.

[X] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.

I say obtain party members, myself.
>> No. 157976
[ ] ...feel a sense of foreboding, as if you’re about to get eaten. You open your eyes and see a huge gaping mouth.

I wanted to vote for the boobs, I really did. But I'm a flat chest guy.
>> No. 157987
[x] ...awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.

A hamster CYOA? Did you get the inspiration from that mantis CYOA?
>> No. 158013
[x] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.
>> No. 158017
[x] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.

Looks most trollish option.
>> No. 158027
OP here.

Didn't expect a response, honestly. You guys are wonderful people.

I'll work on it tonight.
>> No. 158029
[x] ...feel very, very comfortable, as if you were sleeping between two large cushions. Also, your butt is sticking out cutely.
>> No. 158052
File 133891298095.png - (36.91KB , 369x280 , NazHams.png ) [iqdb]
158052
[X] You awake. To the sounds of squeaking not unlike your own. You awake, and you are in a basket. Inside the basket is a mouse, looking at you quizzically.


You look back. Hamsters and mice are supposed to be related, but...

You squeak.

“Quiet back there.” an irritated voice speaks. Whoever it is must be quite annoyed.

Silence fills the air as you and your companion stare at each other, not daring to speak. The silence is short-lived, as you hear a sharp gust of wind signalling a steep descent.

You feel the basket being put down, presumably on a hard surface, you gather. The owner of the basket looks at you quizzically.

“You’re not a mouse. Or a lost artifact. Just what are you?” Your companion in the basket would also like to know as well.

[ ] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
[ ] Use your new power!

================================================

Author's Notes: OP here.

First things first. You are a hamster. You have certain... charms. Most of Gensokyo is female. Use it well.

Second. Remember that you are tiny and generally considered to be food. You can't really gather allies naturally, so be creative.

Third, the option where your cute hamster butt is sticking out was supposed to be Tokiko. As in, you just missed Rinnosuke and Tokiko.

Lastly, wow, Nazrin. This could go either way.

I apologize if it feels half-assed sometimes. I am not used to CYOA-style writing.
>> No. 158053
[x] Use your new power!
>> No. 158054
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
>> No. 158064
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.

Because "Thing what ends up in gensokyo and gets powers" has been overdone for me, and I really want to keep this story with a regular hamster. Albeit a very cute, adorable, ordinary hamster.
>> No. 158065
[X] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
-[X] Squeek squeek squeek!
>> No. 158067
>>158064
His name is Boo. He is a Miniature Giant Space Hamster. His favorite combat tactic is to "Go for the eyes!"
>> No. 158070
[X] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.

You crazy son of a bitch, you actually did it.

Take my money. Take it.
>> No. 158072
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
>> No. 158073
[x] Use your new power!

What power? It is a mystery.
>> No. 158110
[x] Use your new power!

dang it we missed out on Tokiko. Ah well, a Nazrin is fine too.
>> No. 158116
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
>> No. 158123
[X] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.

I knew we should've gone with the hamster butt sticking out!
>> No. 158131
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.
>> No. 158134
Nazrin was a squeaking mouse. Nazrin commands squeaking mice. Cute squeaks hold no power over her. None, none at all.
>> No. 158136
>>158134

But we are male, and also a hamster, who may or may not also be a shrunken space giant. Her mouse-resistance will shatter before our rodent powers.
>> No. 158161
File 133901587761.jpg - (40.00KB , 500x500 , the king.jpg ) [iqdb]
158161
[x] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. A male hamster. You squeek. Hamsterly.

Hello honey. You look so sweet I could up and stuff you into my cheekpockets.
>> No. 158187
[X] Use your new power!
-[X] Go for the eyes!
>> No. 158262
>>158161
>dat pic

Gott in Himmel, it all makes sense!
>> No. 158330
File 133925563499.png - (218.67KB , 700x700 , Nazrins.png ) [iqdb]
158330
[X] Introduce you- Oh wait, you are a hamster. You squeek. Cutely.

If you were human, had the ability to project your voice or at least some form of telepathy, you’d be able to introduce yourself without much difficulty. And if you’d had a translator with you, at least you’d be able to communicate somewhat.

Unfortunately, you are a cute hamster with a mysterious power that you don’t know about that isn’t the aforementioned. And hardly anyone speaks hamster.

So you do the best thing you can and you squeek. The effect is absolutely ADORABLE.

It’s enough to at least make the girl (yes, it’s female) break into a smile. And pat you on the head.

“Well, I suppose having another one can’t hurt... Though I have no idea what kind of mouse are you.”

Technically, hamsters are related to mice, but you are NOT a mouse. How do you go about communicating this?

[ ] Stuff something in your cheeks.
[ ] Wiggle your butt.
[ ] Squeek some more. It’s worked!
[ ] Hey, there’s that mysterious power...
[ ] (Write in?)

================================================

Author's notes:

Sorry about the slow updates. I gotta hash out a quick outline for the story. Updates will not be very certain, though I'll try to update it as regularly as I can.

Also, military duties call and I might not be able to return for the better part of the week. So behave yourselves until then.
>> No. 158331
File 133925704275.jpg - (18.66KB , 250x250 , nazrin.jpg ) [iqdb]
158331
[x] Use the ploot hook power

She's the finder of lost treasure and... Boo qualifies as that and much more.

Addendum: Nazrin was sent by Bishamonten (Vaiśravaṇa) to spy on her new follower? Why I didn't know this?
>> No. 158335
[X] Wiggle your butt.

Unlike mice, hamsters only have teeny-tiny tails!
>> No. 158336
[x] Hey, there’s that mysterious power...

Let's see what happens. But at least she likes us.

>>158331
Because you don't read profiles and other canon information nearly as much as you should.
>> No. 158337
[X] Wiggle your butt.
>> No. 158338
[x] Squeek some more. It’s worked!

Not only Nazrin is following Bishamonten's order, but she's also not really involved with the Myouren crew. Just with Shou.
>> No. 158339
[x] Hey, there’s that mysterious power...
>> No. 158361
[X] Wiggle your butt.

How long can we avoid the plot-hook? Let's find out.
>> No. 158370
>>158330
[x] Shake that ass.
>> No. 158382
[X] Wiggle your butt.

Not sure if votes to NOT use the power would be counted, so this will have to do.
>> No. 158384
[X] Wiggle your butt.
>> No. 158412
And then...just to piss the writer off, Anon completed the entire story without ever using our powers.
>> No. 158414
>>158412
Spoiler: Our secret superpower is being Boo. It is always on. Our power is maximum.
>> No. 158430
File 133945870859.jpg - (3.40KB , 75x75 , chara_boo.jpg ) [iqdb]
158430
[x] Squeek some more. It’s worked!
Maybe this boo?
>> No. 158473
OP here. My soldier skill is maximum. Might have an update this week.

>>158412
And then, just to piss anon off, the whole story ended with powers being used. :3c
>> No. 158476
File 133956298480.jpg - (20.16KB , 200x316 , 200px-Minsc.jpg ) [iqdb]
158476
>>158430
This Boo.
>> No. 158477
[X] Wiggle your butt.
Yes!
>> No. 158733
File 134003742859.jpg - (62.38KB , 640x480 , hamsterbutt.jpg ) [iqdb]
158733
[X]Wiggle your butt.

You are a hamster, not some plague-ridden rat (no offense to Nazrin). The best way to communicate this is to... wiggle your furry behind and hope she does not try to molest you.

Unfortunately, seeing as you are a tiny hamster and not a giant space hamster (or a capybara, but what’s a capybara?), Nazrin easily picks you up as you try to charm her with your butt antics. She examines your butt (and the obvious lack of a tail), gives you the once over and proceeds to look at your nuts.

The sudden surge of embarrassment elicits a sudden squeak from you. And then something happens.

A tiny, yet audible crack is heard as you disappear from her hand and appear... on her head. This surprises her.

“Just what are you...?”

Her train of thought is interrupted by a series of sharp raps at her door. Ignoring you for a moment, she goes to answer the door, only to meet...

[ ] a shrine maiden, arguably dressed in the red and white garb of her profession. Though it would appear that her armpits are shown most prominently...
[ ] a strange purple-haired magician, who looks like she came her in her nightclothes. She is accompanied by some sort of female with bat wings on her head. The purple-haired magician is panting.
[ ] A blonde-haired woman, dressed in what seems to be Western clothes and accompanied by a bunch of dolls.
[ ] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.
[ ] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.

================================================
Writer's Notes:

Sorry for the delay. I had military duties.

...Yeah. Cat's out of the bag. You can apparently teleport. I swear this is probably the only power the tiny hamster has.

As for the hamster linking up with a certain insane Rasheman... well, that's up to you to decide.
>> No. 158734
[x] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.

Is she our witch?
>> No. 158736
[x] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.
>> No. 158739
[X] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.
>> No. 158740
[x] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.

Tei! Your pit traps are meaningless against this one, you have met your match!
>I swear this is probably the only power the tiny hamster has.
I don't believe you.
>> No. 158741
>You can apparently teleport

So, we're shifting the entire universe around us at will?
>> No. 158750
>I swear this is probably the only power the tiny hamster has.
Note the "probably". Reserves the right to make up any power necessary.
I wonder if we can teleport into Yukari's gaps?
>> No. 158757
[X] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.
>> No. 158758
>>158733
[x] Tewi
>> No. 158760
You know that Tewi's appearance will most likely be anything but beneficial for Hamsteranon, right?
>> No. 158766
[X] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.
>> No. 158773
>>158760
That's why I'm voting for her, yes.
>> No. 158779
[x] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.

Someday we will find Minsc. And adventure with him across Gensokyo, protecting Marisa/Patchouli/Alice. I'm hoping for Marisa, the other two have way too much common sense.
>> No. 158780
[x] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.

Let's get trolled.
>> No. 158785
[x] A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress, and a mischievous look on her face.
>> No. 158786
[x] A strange, pink-haired woman in a white shirt and a green skirt, with a... panel with a strange motif. She is accompanied by an eagle.
>> No. 158826
File 134019946890.jpg - (67.84KB , 354x500 , tewitrolls.jpg ) [iqdb]
158826
[X] ...A strange girl with rabbit ears, a pink dress and a mischievous look on her face.

“Oh, it’s you.” Nazrin’s voice takes on an icy chill.

“Hello, Nazrin!” the rabbit pipes, seemingly unaware of Nazrin’s change in tone.

“If you’re here to disturb me, buzz off. I have work to do.”

“Don’t be so cold, Nazrin! Besides, I have a T-R-E-A-S-U-R-E for you~”

The mere mention of treasure makes the mouse youkai flinch for a bit. “Treasure...?”

“Yes~ I’ll even let you examine it~ But I don’t know where exactly it is~” the rabbit youkai chirps merrily.

Nazrin’s eyes twinkle. Of course she can’t resist finding strange treasure. “Tell me what it looks like.”

“Okay~ It kinda looks like this...”

Nazrin ignores the fact that you are on her head as Tewi drones on about what this supposed treasure looks like. You’re not too sure of what exactly is going on, but as you observe the scene, you notice the rabbit youkai doing her best to hide a smirk.

You’re not sure, but you think she’s trying to pull a fast one on your, erm, new acquaintance. What do you plan to do?

[ ] Squeak menancingly at Tewi.
[ ] Turn on the charm.
[ ] GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

================================================
Writer's notes:

OP here.

1. Yes, the hamster can teleport. I'm not gonna shoehorn anything else in, so don't worry about it.

2. You may think of it that way.

3. I kinda forgot to mention this. Every choice you make has an effect on how the story is gonna unfold. And/Or affect what kind of allies/powers you might get, should you even choose to get powers. Hell, this tiny hamster might actually be Boo.

4. I think I'm gonna aim for twice-weekly updates.
>> No. 158827
[x] Turn on the charm.

Diplomance her pantsu off.
>> No. 158833
[x] Turn on the charm.

Cute hamster mode engaged.
>> No. 158834
[X] Turn on the charm.

CAN'T RESIST!
>> No. 158836
[X] Turn on the charm.
>> No. 158837
File 134020859023.jpg - (18.46KB , 193x262 , trap.jpg ) [iqdb]
158837
[x] Squeak menancingly at Tewi.
So charm for people we like, Squeak for people we don't.
>> No. 158838
>>158837
Squeak for Nazrin the rodent enslaver, charm for Tewi the savior. Got it.
>> No. 158840
>>158838
I don't think she enslaves them so much as being a big sister figure.

[x] Squeak menancingly at Tewi.
>> No. 158841
[x] Turn on the charm.

This has nothing to do with me liking trollbunnies. Nothing at all. I swear.
>> No. 158844
File 134022005726.jpg - (13.42KB , 200x218 , 277017_143165032428625_686576_n.jpg ) [iqdb]
158844
[X] I turn on my charm and her pants come right off.
>> No. 158846
[x] Turn on the charm.

Tewi as a troll is too awesome. Charm that shyyyte
>> No. 158847
[X] GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!
>> No. 158849
File 134025476343.jpg - (79.69KB , 474x440 , hamster_damn_cute.jpg ) [iqdb]
158849
[x] Squeak menacingly at Tewi.

nigga that shit is kawaii
>> No. 158855
[X] Demand (in adorable squeeks) what she is up to.
-[X] If she refuses to come clean, go for the eyes!
>> No. 158939
File 134046336841.jpg - (125.79KB , 512x512 , trollwi.jpg ) [iqdb]
158939
[X] Turn on the charm.

Something in your mind is stirring.

A memory comes unbidden. You remember a bald, tattooed man, screaming wildly, hacking apart something with a bloomin’ great sword. Screaming to the enemy, he lets out a fearsome battle cry.

“GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!”

A primal instinct wells up in you, urging you to go for the offensive and tear the rabbit youkai’s eyes out. Or land on her face menacingly. You’re not too sure.

However, you surprisingly ignore the urge of your shining memory, choosing not to unleash your love, you hate and all of your anger at the trickster rabbit. Instead you rely on your charm of being cute and adorable.

You let out an absolutely adorable squeak, attracting the attention of Tewi. Then you patter around, digging into Nazrin’s hair. Then you play with her ears. The effect is quite captivating and cute.

“Hey, stop that. It tickles.” Nazrin retorts. Although it does appear she does not mind it at all.

“Ah, you got another mouse. I see, I see...” Tewi muses, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Sorry, what did you say about the treasure again? I didn’t really catch the description...” Nazrin asks.

“To be honest, I can’t remember how it looked like. May I have a look at the mouse on your head?” Tewi swiftly changes the subject.

“Eh? Well, I guess you could... I’m not too sure what kind of a mouse he is.” It takes a little effort, but Nazrin manages to get ahold of you and gingerly hands you to Tewi.

It is at this moment when the trickster strikes. “Treasure? Ah, now I remember! It’s this little mouse right here? Come and get it~” And with that, Tewi darts off. Nazrin gives chase.

“Give that back! He’s mine!”

“Come and find it then~”

------------------------------------------------

Two hours pass. You are quite unsure of where you are now. All that you know is that you are uncomfortable and being manhandled. You quite regret not listening to your primal urges.

You feel like your captor has stopped. As the world comes into view again, you see...

[ ] The inside of an extremely ornate house. There are many, many eyes on you. You notice that one of the watchers is much different from the rest.
[ ] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

================================================
Writer's notes:

OP Again. I hope I nailed Tewi's personality right. And Nazrin's.
>> No. 158940
>>158939
[X]Write-in: Tewi's face, as you lunge at her eyes.
>> No. 158941
[x] The inside of an extremely ornate house. There are many, many eyes on you. You notice that one of the watchers is much different from the rest.

Just as wished. I'm guessing Mokou would sooner eat a hamster than care for him.
>Tewi's personality
You aren't triggering any "This is disgustingly out of character." feelings, at least. Your updates are too short to really tell.
>> No. 158942
[x] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

We shoulda gone for the eyes.
>> No. 158944
[X] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

Fire spewing Hamter's? Yes please!
Plus, Mokou Leads to Keine, and she will love Hamster Anon!
>> No. 158945
[X] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

Yeah, I can live with Mokou.
>> No. 158946
[X] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.
>> No. 158949
[x] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

Let's be adorable!
Also, I hope the phoenix doesn't eat rodents.
>> No. 158950
[X] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.
>> No. 158954
[x] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

Because I'd rather get back to Nazrin than going into overly traveled ground.
>> No. 158955
[x] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

She just seems like the best choice for Boo.
>> No. 158998
[x] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

Why is this albino all up in our grill?
>> No. 159067
File 13408125219.jpg - (284.84KB , 850x1202 , dirtymokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
159067
[X] A veritable forest of bamboo. In front of you is a woman with ankle-length hair, wearing bright red pants covered in strange paper. Her crimson-red eyes stare angrily at your captor.

“Hello, rabbit.” The pantalooned one glowers.

“H-H-Hello Mokou...” Tewi stammers.

“Well, well, isn’t this an opportune moment. The White Rabbit of Inaba, in front of me! It must be my lucky day!” Mokou sarcastically mentions. “So, lucky rabbit, what have you got in your hands today? Is it a treasure? Some extra cash? Or is it a talisman of good luck?”

“Well, it’s neither of that and it’s mine, so there. Now get lost before I-”

“Or what, rabbit? You’re gonna turn me into a pincushion? Trap me in in a poisoned pit? Oh, perhaps you’re gonna call Kaguya out to distract me while you scamper away with whatever’s in your hand?” Mokou cuts off Tewi angrily.

“I know what you're thinking. ‘Is Mokou really pissed off or what?’ Honestly speaking, between cleaning up after your pranks and duelling with Kaguya, I kind of lost track myself. But since I’m in a bad mood and you have the thing to make me better, and not showing it to me would mean trouble, you've got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do you, rabbit? ” Mokou creates a fireball for emphasis.

“Geez Mokou, you could have said ‘please’ and ‘thank you’!” Tewi reluctantly reveals her ‘treasure: you, the tiny hamster.

“A... mouse, Tewi? Are you kidding me?” Mokou’s tone becomes angrier.

“Give that back, thief!” a distant voice called out.

“Well then, Tewi, explain yourself.” Mokou’s face has a feral grin on it.

-----------------------------------------

You are disoriented from your trip, but you quickly recover. In front of you is a female wearing strange red pants and smells a bit... smoky. Behind you is your captor. And you swear you head someone in the distance.

What do you want to do?

[ ] Be adorable.
[ ] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
[ ] Go for the pantlooned one’s eyes.
[ ] Escape!

================================================

Writer's Notes:

Not really feeling up to it, honestly, but here ya go.

As for Mokou being grumpy, well, let's just say she lost to Kaguya horribly. Think balloon duel.
>> No. 159071
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.

The bunny must be taught not to underestimate us! Plus it may impress the mouse and human.
>> No. 159072
[x] Go for the pantlooned one’s eyes.

No one is allowed to be mean to Tewi.
>> No. 159074
>>159067
That reference was shoehorned in. Please don't shoehorn in references.

[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159075
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159076
[x] Escape!

Ran away while squeaking adorably. Of course, it's doomed to fail, but it'll be a good distraction for everyone to calm down.
>> No. 159078
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.

Punishment for the kidnapper. Are we not a hamster of justice?
>> No. 159081
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159084
[X] Be adorable.
Why reveal our visciousness already? And why all the hate on Tewi? :(
>> No. 159087
[X] Be adorable.

Why end up getting hurt when we can try to settle the situation peacefully?

Peaceful= Adorable.

Plus, we aim For Mokou's eyes and she barbecues us.

Aim For Tewi's eyes and we find ourselves at Eirin's mercy for lab rat experiments.

NO GIRL CAN RESIST CUTE AND CUDDLY!!
>> No. 159093
>>159087
>NO GIRL CAN RESIST CUTE AND CUDDLY!!
Counterpoint: Mokou.

[x] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159095
Hi! I come from the future! If you don't choose to go for Tewi's eyes, she'll take you away from Nazrin Mother.
>> No. 159096
>>159095
Oh wait, that a;ready happened.

[x] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159097
File 134085121225.jpg - (364.20KB , 1000x1000 , mother.jpg ) [iqdb]
159097
>>159095
Tewi Mother is better in every way, so yeah.

except she won't have functioning eyes soon
>> No. 159100
[x] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
Mokou needs a good laugh I think.
>> No. 159102
[x] Escape!

>>159097
That must be some good stuff you're smoking if you think this Tewi is like that.
>> No. 159107
[X] Escape!

We can go for people's eyes when they actually become a threat. For now, best to keep our trump card close at hand.
>> No. 159113
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.
>> No. 159133
>>159107

Agreed.

[x] Escape!
>> No. 159144
[X] Go for the rabbit's eyes.

Butt-kicking for goodness!
>> No. 159167
File 134107570723.jpg - (36.72KB , 500x384 , HAMSTER SQUEEEEEEEEEE.jpg ) [iqdb]
159167
[X] Go for the rabbit’s eyes.

You may be cramped, tired and confused, but you know only one thing. Your captor has done a terrible thing and it is your duty to apply swift justice. Preferably in the form of putting your tiny foot into her very ample posterior. However, you do not have opposable thumbs or a big enough brain to think of such an action, so you pull off the next best thing.

Remembering the strange memory, you summon the instinct to flip out and... go for her eyes. There is another tiny crack, and off you go.

Disappointingly, your tiny stature and even tinier claws do not manage to even puncture her eyelids (since hamsters are primarily prey animals and not tiny predators). However, your do manage to momentarily blind your captor. She’s not taking it too well.

“Argh! Stupid mouse, Get out of my sight!” she screams. It does appear that Tewi dislikes getting swift retribution for her actions. She tries to pull you off, but you instinctively teleport into her clothes.

“Ah! Not in there!” she screams, mostly out of shock of having a furry little thing putz around in her clothes. She proceeds to jump up and down in an attempt to get you out.

The sight of Tewi getting pranked by such a tiny thing is a rare thing, even in Gensokyo. And Mokou, who was glowering at Tewi just moments before, has to suppress a giggle, then a hearty guffaw, at such a sight. Her ironclad defenses against humor were swiftly defeated soon after, and she falls to the ground laughing.

“Ahahahhaa... Tewi... Look at you! The prankster... her own medicine! Gwahahahahahaha!!!!”

All too soon, Tewi manages to get ahold of you. She angrily flings you at the laughing pantalooned one.

“I’ll... I’ll be back! I won’t forget this!” And with that, the White Hare of Inaba disappears.

As you hurtle yourself towards what seems to be certain doom, you see... absolutely nothing flash in front of your eyes. You’re a little disappointed; surely with your coming demise you’d have seen at least what happened in your life before you became a hamster pancake. But it really would not matter anyway.

You appear on Mokou’s head, a little worse for the wear, but alive, kicking and ready to be adorable. Mokou gingerly picks you up and stares at you.

“You’re an interesting little fellow, aren’t you? Making Tewi all flustered like that easily.”

“Give that back, you thievi- Oh.” Nazrin interrupts your little bonding session.

“Oh, it;s the little mouse general. What brings you here to the Bamboo Forest?” Mokou asks.

“Tewi took something of mine and I’m cha- How’d you get that?” Nazrin points to you.

“This mouse? Tewi threw it at me after this little guy here humiliated her.” Mokou shakes you around. “You have to admit, he’s pretty cute.”

“Well, he’s mine, so give him back.” Mokou hands you back to Nazin, who is more than happy to see you.

“Hey, before I forget, you’re good at finding things, right? Could you help me to find Keine? I haven’t seen her in a while and I’m kinda concerned.”

“The schoolteacher? Well, if I see her I’ll let you know.”

“Thanks, Nazrin.” And with that, Nazrin and Mokou part ways.

-----------------------------------

Now that you and Nazrin are back home, there’s still quite a bit of time before night time. It’s early afternoon. And as much aas Nazrin would like to see you being your cute self, she has things to do. Nazrin...

[ ] decides to head out to Muenzuka to look for treasure.
[ ] answers the door.
[ ] write in

================================================

Writer's Notes:

OP again.

Things are looking up for our little hamster! What will he do next! I do apologize if it's not as good as some of the other CYOAs around. I am doing my best!
>> No. 159169
[X] decides to head out to Muenzuka to look for treasure.

Let us adventure, Boo!
>> No. 159170
[X] decides to head out to Muenzuka to look for treasure.

It doesn't matter if it's as good as some other CYOAs around. This has a cute hamster.
>> No. 159171
[x] answers the door.

>>159169
Why go out to adventure, when adventure is willing to come to you?
>> No. 159172
[x] answers the door.

Muenzuka seems like a terrible place to look for treasure. Nothing but ghosts, and they can't take it with them.
>> No. 159173
>not as good as some of the other CYOAs around

Please stop that. We don't need another author quitting because of an inferiority complex.

[X] decides to head out to Muenzuka to look for treasure.
>> No. 159179
[X] Answers the door

Who knows who it could be?
>> No. 159181
[x] answers the door.

Treasure hunting sounds fun but this calls out to me.
>> No. 159182
[x] answers the door.
>> No. 159186
>>159171
Good rationale.

[x] answers the door
>> No. 159188
[x] answers the door

Writing quality is measured solely by well you entertain your audience, and I for one am thorough entertained.
Also nobody else has a cute hamster doing cute things so fuck them you're the best ever.
>> No. 159191
[X] decides to head out to Muenzuka to look for treasure.
>> No. 159196
>>159188
>writing quality is measured solely by how well you entertain your audience
Twilight = Good
>> No. 159197
>>159196

Among it's target audience, it was very good. Your sarcastic remark seems to be based on a personal dislike of the series, instead of any real flaw in the writing/execution of the story.
>> No. 159205
>>159197
Target audience, eh?

If only I could use that excuse to defend some stuff I like but other people hate dark Touhou stuff

I wish I could see you trying to defend Twilight in anti-Twilight environments, which are practically almost anywhere out there in the jungle that is the internet.

I don't even hate Twilight. I'm just mimicking one of the arguments I've heard against your opinion.

And I agree with that opinion by the way. I just want to see you justify it in front of those counterarguments; to save me from using my energy to "fight" them on my own. Flame wars are not healthy if you're participating in it, but it's hilarious as hell if you watch from the sidelines.
>> No. 159231
>>159205
>hilarious
You misspelled "stupidly moronic".
>> No. 159234
>>159231
Really, it's hilarious.

That's why sites like Fandomwank exist.
>> No. 159239
Hallo. It's OP here.

I'd normally have an update, but I fell asleep and whoops.

It'll be up tomorow!

Also, I'm totally a writer now! I mean, people are now discussing unrelated stuff in the thread! (But seriously, as much as this is amusing, please refrain from doing so.)
>> No. 159243
File 134144324698.png - (47.28KB , 317x266 , way to be a jerk bro.png ) [iqdb]
159243
>>159239
>> No. 159316
File 134149828759.jpg - (303.42KB , 650x550 , hijiriandshouvisit.jpg ) [iqdb]
159316
Back home, Nazrin stares at you quizzically. She’s not too sure what to make of you. Giving up the train of thought for now, she pets you a bit more tenderly than is normal. You reward her by exploring the entire table.

A friendly mouse gives you something to eat. You are quite glad for the food and gnaw on it adorably.

There’s a knock on the door. You watch as Nazrin answers. She opens the door and sees...

a woman with strange, multicolored hair wearing a strange-looking black-and-purple dress. Accompanying her is another woman. She is blonde and is wearing something on her head. You’re not too sure what it is.

“Hi Nazrin! Shou and I came to visit you!” the nice lady with multicolored hair responds. “Hijiri wanted to see where you’re staying and she wouldn’t let me out of her sight until we reached here.” the blonde one speaks.

You watch as Nazrin invites the females in and giving them a tour of her humble abode. It seems to please the gradient-haired one a lot. She also notices you and proceeds to gush like a little girl over how cute you are. The blonde one merely stands there, smiling.

All too soon, the fussing and whatnot are over, and the one Nazrin calls Hijiri gracefully exits the house. “Ah Nazrin, before I forget, do visit the temple sometime. Murasa and Ichirin do miss you.” And with that, she leaves Nazrin and the blonde one alon-

“NAZRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! I LOST THE PAGODA AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN!” The blonde one cries out. Nazrin sighs. “You know, Shou, if you keep losing the Pagoda, I’m gonna have to tell Bi-” “Pleeeeeeease don’t tell Bishamoten or anyone about it! I’m begging you!”

“All right, all right, mistress. Just don’t worry your head off.” You notice Nazrin is holding back a smirk.

“THANK YOU THANKYOUTHANKYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!” the one Nazrin calls Shou excitedly thanks her. And with that, she too, is out the door.

“Well, come on then. We’ve got something to look for.” She offers a hand to you and you scamper up, taking your place on top of her head.

Where does Nazrin start looking for this Pagoda?

[ ] Youkai Mountain. Kappas like to tinker with technology, and the Pagoda does fire lasers...
[ ] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.
[ ] Hakugoryoku. Perhaps the neighbours have seen a miniature pagoda?
[ ] The Forest of Magic. I’ll bet it’s in Kourindou, or somewhere inside the Forest!
[ ] Write in.

================================================

Writer's notes:

OP again. Whoops. Sorry about yesterday.

Also, it's time to show Nazrin you're smarter than the average mouse! And decidedly more useful.
>> No. 159320
[x] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.

Let's get the most obvious place out of the way first. That and they wanted Nazrin to visit.
>> No. 159321
[x] The Forest of Magic. I’ll bet it’s in Kourindou, or somewhere inside the Forest!

Always go Kourindou first.
>> No. 159346
[x] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.

Presumably it's where Shou remembers having her Pagoda last.
>> No. 159364
[x] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.
>> No. 159367
[x] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.
>> No. 159485
File 134176984419.jpg - (644.36KB , 880x1114 , kasodani.jpg ) [iqdb]
159485
[X] Myouren Temple. Hijiri did say to visit, and Shou could have just misplaced it.

As you assume your position on top of Nazrin’s head, you notice she’s taking something. You probably should ask her about it, but, uh, you can’t really communicate with her. Yet. So you settle for being adorable on Nazrin’s head.

It takes about an hour to reach the Myouren temple, but when you reach there, you (and by proxy, Nazrin) is greeted by a rather unfamiliar face. Or rather, an unfamiliar voice.

“Helloooooooooo!”

Naturally, you and Nazrin are momentarily stunned by the unknown voice, which is loud enough to wake the dead. Or in this case, renders Nazrin unconscious. You, on the other hand, are made of tougher stuff. You wonder briefly why.

As you patter around, trying to wake Nazrin up, you notice that a small commotion has happened.

“Kyouko! how many times do I have to tell you? No yelling at visitors!” a blue-haired, strangely-garbed woman appears from the gate. “But Ichirin! They were guests! It’s customary to greet guests!” the strange loud girl who is named Kyouko replies. “Be that as it may, it’s not proper to greet anyone so loudly! What if they’re sc- Oh my goodness! Nazrin?”

You’ve been spotted. Actually, it’s Nazrin they noticed, passed out in what seems to be a fairly uncomfortable position. As you won’t be spotted for a while, you have a few options at your disposal. Which one seems best for the moment?

[ ] Charm them with your cuteness.
[ ] Defend Nazrin’s honor!
[ ] Act frazzled.
[ ] Attempt to communic- Dammit, we’ve been through this. Squeek cutely.

================================================
Writer's notes:

Yeah, I guess you're bored with this section. Sorry about the screwed up update schedule this week. I'm glad people like this.

I got a few questions to ask.

How would the board take it if I inserted mecha into the CYOA? (By mecha I mean Mazinger Z et al.) Would it be welcomed?
>> No. 159486
[x] Defend Nazrin’s honor!

By squeeking cutely, of course.
>> No. 159488
[x] Attempt to communic- Dammit, we’ve been through this. Squeek cutely.

If you mean a known mecha ala Mazinger, you better have a damn good reason for it. If you mean using Histensoku as an actual mech, that'd be far more likely to be tolerated if not liked.

It makes me ask this: How do mecha figure in a story about a hamster?
>> No. 159492
[x] Defend Nazrin’s honor!
>> No. 159502
[x] Defend Nazrin’s honor!
>> No. 159508
[x] Defend Nazrin’s honor!
Also, it's your word thing, you can do whatever you want with it, and if anyone complains they can fuck right off.
>> No. 159536
[x]Defend Nazrin's honor
>> No. 159537
[X] Defend Nazrin’s honor!

If it's interesting, I'll read it. Not gonna make this more complicated than it has to be.
>> No. 159547
[X] Defend Nazrin’s honor!
>> No. 159553
[ ] Charm them with your cuteness.
>> No. 159590
File 134210731245.jpg - (262.80KB , 1100x1000 , poornazrin.jpg ) [iqdb]
159590
[X] Defend Nazrin's honor!

It does appear that the best thing to do is to head for the source of the noise and assault the one responsible. Even though you are a tiny rodent. A tiny, adorable rodent.

But hell or high water be damned, you’ve faced way worse! You’ve squared off against dangerous mages, treacherous creatures too fearsome to be described, and at least one pissed-off elf... Wait a minute, you faced off what?

Putting away that thought, you prepare to, uh, attack the source of the noise. You assume that the much louder one was the cause and you proceed to go berserk on her.

Which is what you would have done, had you not been caught by an invisible hand.

“Eh, Unzan, what’s that you got there?” Ichirin, taken by surprise by her cloud guardian, responds. The invisible force hold your flailing form up. “And who might you be?”

“Oh, a newcomer! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~” Kyouko unleashes a sonic greeting in your general direction, heedless of Ichirin’s reminder. It does not end too well.

CRACK! Just before you are assaulted by the greeting, you teleport up to her hair and begin digging at her scalp really hard. "SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK" “Owowowowowowowowowowowow!” Kyouko screams in pain. Ichirin just stands around, a look of shock on her face.

A rustling is heard. It’s Nazrin regaining consciousness. What do you do?

[ ] Return to Nazrin.
[ ] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED

================================================

Writer's/OP's Notes/Talky:

I reckon Nazrin doesn't like punk rock all that much.

Also, real life shit likes to hit the fan a little too often for my tastes.

(Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala not getting a nick/trip until I get death threats)

>>159508

It's my CYOA, yeah. It's also your CYOA as well and while it'd be nice to bugger off and do my own thing, that wouldn't be nice now, would it?

>>159488

Hm, good point. I have never considered that line of thinking before.
>> No. 159591
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED
>> No. 159592
[x] Return to Nazrin.

RETREAT TO THE MOTHERSHIP.
>> No. 159594
[x] Return to Nazrin.
>> No. 159597
[x] Return to Nazrin.
yep yep
>> No. 159598
[x] Return to Nazrin.
>> No. 159601
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED
>> No. 159602
[x] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED
>> No. 159604
[x] Return to Nazrin.
Too aggresive
>> No. 159605
[x] Return to Nazrin.
>> No. 159641
[x]Return to Nazrin
>> No. 159642
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED

Gotta stop this shit early.
>> No. 159643
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED

We are Boo the Mighty! We will protect our companion!
>> No. 159646
[x] Return to Nazrin.

The point has been made. Now if she chooses to ignore it and keep yelling, then we can chew out her eyeballs.
>> No. 159648
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED

Scalp wounds bleed a surprisingly large amount.
>> No. 159656
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED
>> No. 159665
[X] Return to Nazrin.
>> No. 159667
[X] BLEED, YOU LOUD BINT, BLEED
>> No. 159700
File 134252065842.jpg - (31.14KB , 374x499 , 935287958547270034.jpg ) [iqdb]
159700
OP here.

My life is a big mess and my computer decided to shit bricks. Big, Windows partitioning deletion bricks.

New updates when I reinstall Windows because typing on a handphone sucks monkeyballs.

Have a hamster in the meantime. And voting's closed. I'll update when I unfuck the computer.
>> No. 160017
File 134349438268.jpg - (144.74KB , 625x450 , 1264945374138.jpg ) [iqdb]
160017
[X] Return to Nazrin.

Your deed done (and a lesson taught to that loud bint hopefully), you hurry off to Nazrin, making popping sounds as you use your ability to cover more ground. Soon you are atop the recovering Nazrin, preening yourself. Oddly enough, you’re very, very refreshed from that encounter.

Soon, Ichirin discovers Nazrin, who is brushing herself off, and you. You are spotless and have cleaned up any trace of violence.

“Nazrin! What a surprise! What brings you to the temple?” Ichirin asks.

“Byakuren asked me to visit, so...” Nazrin isn’t exactly herself right now.

From a distance, you hear a loud “Yahoooooooo pilgrim!”. This makes Nazrin very, very fidgety. “Can, can we step into the temple grounds?” Nazrin is shaking, her eyes radiating fear.

“Oh, sure. Everyone misses you!” Ichirin ushers Nazrin into the temple, staring daggers at Kyouko as she passes. You do, too. Kyouko doesn’t notice you.

Now that you’re in the Myouren Temple, where does Nazrin visit first?

[ ] The Palanquin Ship.
[ ] Shou’s Quarters.
[ ] Wherever Byakuren is.
[ ] Pay respects to Bishamoten.

================================================

OP's/Writer's notes:

Welp, it took me the better part of 2 weeks, but I'm back!

And it's still on the front page! Amazing!
>> No. 160018
[X] Pay respects to Bishamoten

we may be a hamster, but we need to take care of our daily tribute for bringing us into such an interesting situation even if he didn't do it
>> No. 160019
[X] Wherever Byakuren is.

Byakuren needs to do something about Kyouko shouting at every visitor.

>[ ] The Palanquin Ship.
Error: you are already inside the ship.
>> No. 160020
>>160019

Derp, My Bad.

Just assume that it's [] To Murasa's.
>> No. 160022
[X] Pay respects to Bishamoten
>> No. 160026
[x] Pay respects to Bishamoten.
>> No. 160027
[X] Pay respects to Bishamoten
>> No. 160167
File 134391994526.jpg - (18.46KB , 361x278 , eaf19256aaace489ba80339c1b379e27.jpg ) [iqdb]
160167
[X] Pay respects to Bishamoten.

Being a dutiful disciple of Bishamoten means you do not shirk a chance to venerate yhe god you follow! And so, Nazrin goes to pay her respects.

You observe her as she makes her way to the shrine of Bishamoten. She stops every so often to exchange pleasantries, encourage devotees, solve minor squabbles and you swear she had a short conversation with a ghost dressed like a sailor. Huh. Guess the temple does have some strange visitors after all.

You notice as Nazrin steps into a simple, yet serene area of the temple dedicated to the shrine of Bishamoten. It’s nothing ostentatious; just a simple wooden structure looking like an ordinary Japanese shrine.Nazrin whispers to you as you enter the sacred place, “Be on your best behavior. We are entering hallowed ground.” She helpfully points out the ropes marking the boundary.

You observe, with interest, the rituals she goes through to venerate Bishamoten. As is the process itself. You’re a little disappointed at how simple it is.

You’re not too sure how to venerate the deity, so you opt to preen yourself. It’s a bit undignified, but you’re a hamster. You feel that Bishamoten is pleased at this.

With that done, Nazrin heads off to look for Shou. That Pagoda was probably misplaced, and all that’s left to do is to jog her memory into remembering where she last saw it.

But before you can do that, something happens!

[ ] Remember a certain loud yamabiko? SHE’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
[ ] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!
[ ] The neighbours have come to visit!
[ ] Murasa’s gone loopy!
[ ] Why did Nazrin enter the graveyard?

================================================

OP sez:

Remember the rules of the Myouren Temple, folks! NO VIOLENCE. Hijiri does NOT like to choke a bitch.
>> No. 160169
[X] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!

>You observe, with interest, the rituals she goes through to venerate Bishamoten. As is the process itself.
What's the second sentance even doing there? Is it lost?
>> No. 160170
File 134392140394.jpg - (80.98KB , 256x256 , Toki.jpg ) [iqdb]
160170
[x] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!

>Hijiri does NOT like to choke a bitch.

Well maybe not choke.....
>> No. 160171
[X] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!

If she's anything like I think she's gonna be, then this is gonna be good...
>> No. 160172
[x] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!
Have no fear, Hijiri is here!
>> No. 160173
[X] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!

This sounds fun.
>> No. 160176
[x] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!
>> No. 160181
[X] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!
>> No. 160577
File 134470282642.jpg - (319.73KB , 1025x768 , hamsterburds.jpg ) [iqdb]
160577
[X] A Hijiri spots Nazrin!

This is dreadful! Hijiri has spotted you, and is making a beeline towards you! Who knows what manner of debauchery she will do to your poor, poor master! Or you! You shudder at the possibilities. The terrible, moist, smelly possibilities.

And it’s even worse. She has come. With FRIENDS. One of them looks suspiciously like a sailor, and the other is the nice lady with the funny headwear you saw earlier.

Well, you’re done for. You are so royally screwed. Any minute now, you will have to face a most untimely death, lodged inside so-

“Nazrin! I didn’t know you came! Would you like to have some tea before you go?”

Oh. So the one with the strangely-colored hair wants to have tea. Not perform debauchery.

You are led to this ornate teahouse somewhere in the temple.You’ve never really had tea before. You wonder why the need for a house to have tea.

You are led into this ornate house for tea and seated. It’s quiet. It is also very relaxing.

You are so relaxed you do not notice that the tea has been poured and the tea party has started.

“So Nazrin, what brings you to the temple? It’s rare that you visit.” Hijiri asks. Her eyes are on you, however. You notice that they are... twinkling.

How does Nazrin answer?

[ ] State your business
[ ] Tsundere option
[ ] Point to hamster on head

================================================
OP's writescribbles:

Whoops. Neglected this for a bit.
>> No. 160579
[☻] Tsundere option
-[☺] Point to hamster on head

>"I-i-it's not like I came here to see you! I just wanted you to look at this weird mouse!"
>> No. 160585
[x] State your business
-[x] Point to hamster on head
>> No. 160586
[X] Tsundere option
>> No. 160594
[x] State your business
-[x] Point to hamster on head
>> No. 160606
[x] Tsundere option
-[x] Point to hamster on head
>> No. 160620
[x] Tsundere option
-[x] Point to hamster on head
>> No. 160626
[x] Tsundere option
-[x] Point to hamster on head
>> No. 160812
File 134513031970.jpg - (109.04KB , 472x472 , Nazrinisnotamused.jpg ) [iqdb]
160812
[x] Tsundere option
-[x] Point to hamster on head

“He wanted to visit.” Nazrin points to you. “I-i-it’s not like I wanted to vi-”

Nazrin doesn’t get to pull off her tsundere act as Hijiri lets out an ear-splitting squee. You are an adorable thing, in when the right kind of woman who falls for your charms comes, well, this sort of thing happens.

She extends a hand to you and you oblige by pattering all over her hand. After all, she’s nice, smells good and, apart from that shriek of joy, she’s not like that.. greeter. Yeah. You call the loud thing a “greeter”, for lack of a better word.

The talk quickly descends into questions about... you. Who are you, where did you come from, and why are you so fuzzy and adorable. And pettable. And tiny. And on Nazrin’s head. Although you’re on the table and all by the time Hijiri asks about you riding on Nazrin’s head.

And the tea keeps getting refiled. Even though there is seemingly no one apart from Naztin, Hijiri, and you. Man, that is a little freaky.

All too soon, the hamster talk segues into something a little more general. For one thing, there’s a giant youkai at the Youkai Mountain. It hasn’t really attacked anyone yet, but people are becoming uneasy. Especially since not much is known about it. It’s also made complicated by the fact that the Village’s protector has gone missing recently and hasn’t been seen for a while.

Then it’s about the neighbours. The green-haired shrine maiden of the other shrine just beside (that is, if one considers 8 hours of flight ‘just beside’) has been a bit too... enthusiastic about youkai extermination. It’s bothering the visitors of the temple a bit, even though they are, on the whole, quite relieved.

Alas, while the tea was good and the company excellent, Nazrin has things to do and places to go. Hijiri understands, although she is quite reluctant to let you go.

Now then, where does Nazrin go next?

[ ] Shou’s.
[ ] Who poured the tea? It’s kinda freaky.
[ ] The neighbours. It’s time topay a visit to this... shrine maiden.
[ ] Write in?
>> No. 160816
>Even though there is seemingly no one apart from Nazrin, Hijiri, and you.
Wait, Murasa and Ichirin didn't follow Byakuren to the teahouse?

[X] Who poured the tea? It’s kinda freaky.

>The green-haired shrine maiden of the other shrine just beside (that is, if one considers 8 hours of flight ‘just beside’)
'Just beside' is awkward to use in this case. 'Nearby' fits better. Do you have a proofreader?
>> No. 160820
>>160816
Just that and 'topay' doesn't mean that a proofreader is needed. They're overrated and delay even more updates.

[x] Who poured the tea.

Yes, I know.
>> No. 160824
[x] Shou’s.

She is tasked with recoving the Pagoda and this way we get the most obvious place out of the way.
>> No. 160825
[¶] Shou’s.
>> No. 160853
[x] Shou’s.
>> No. 160890
[X] Who poured the tea? It’s kinda freaky.
>> No. 160952
File 134565364377.jpg - (114.28KB , 800x600 , hamsters.jpg ) [iqdb]
160952
[X] Shou’s.
[X] Who poured the tea? It’s kinda freaky.

A good subordinate does not forget her mission! And Nazrin has to find the Pagoda before it zaps someone! Good thing Shou’s quarters are nearby!

On top of Nazrin’s head, you observe life at the temple. You also notice the two who followed Hijiri for a bit, busy with their chores. It would seem that they had left to do them right as Nazrin entered the teahouse.

It isn’t long before Nazrin finds Shou. It’s not that hard to find the avatar of Bishamoten. Especially when she’s surrounded by followers.

Nazrin motions to Shou in the subtle manner a servant does. You, on the other hand, make do with looking adorable. It isn’t long before Shou excuses herself from her adoring fans and makes her way to Nazrin.

Shou looks relieved to see you. “Did you find the pagoda yet?” Shou asks, her panic apparent in her voice.

“No, Master. I came here to help jog your memory. Sometimes it may be just a matter of retracing your steps~” Nazrin jests. “Where was the last place you saw the Pagoda?”

Shou is deep in thought as she recollects. After a few minuts, she opens her mouth.

Where did Shou last see the pagoda?

[ ] At the Hakurei Shrine.
[ ] Somewhere in the Forest.
[ ] The Human Village.
[ ] Youkai Mountain?
[ ] DAMNIT YUKARI

================================================

Op sez:

We'll get to the mystery of who poured the tea next update!
>> No. 160955
[X] At the Hakurei Shrine
[Y] DAMMIT YUKARI

I was at the shrine when OH SHIT EYES EVERYWHERE
>> No. 160961
[x] At the Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 160963
[x] At the Hakurei Shrine.

Why did you eat the pagoda Raymoo?
>> No. 160965
[x] DAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 160990
[x] At the Hakurei Shrine
[x] DAMMIT YUKARI

Yukari option is always best option.
>> No. 160992
[x] At the Hakurei Shrine
[x] DAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 160993
[x] The Human Village.
>> No. 161033
[x] At the Hakurei Shrine
[x] DAMMIT YUKARI

This is the sole valid choice, of course.
>> No. 161043
File 134591591154.jpg - (800.53KB , 900x1200 , koishi.jpg ) [iqdb]
161043
[X] At the Hakurei Shrine
[X] DAMMIT YUKARI

“I... I don’t know!” Shou is starting to lose her nerve.

“Calm down Master. Now, when was the last time you saw the Pagoda?” Nazrin responds, her tone soothing.

“I... I... I... I...” Shou calms down a little as she tries to remember when.

It is then you realize that something is not quite right. For one thing, you smell something strange. Something like... stale seawater and moldy buildings. Also, it’s emanating from the suspiciously-placed... break in space-time. It must be the eyes you can barely see from beyond it.

To top it off, there’s a strange lady... hanging out of it. At least, you think that ‘hanging’ is the right word for it. She’s wearing what seems to be the top half of a purple dress. Her dowdy dress does not hide the fact that she is extremely well-endowed.

“Oyo? What’s this about a Pagoda?” The blonde one speaks, much to the surprise of her audience. This unknown interjection startles the both of them. You hide behind one of Nazrin’s ears.Shou stares at the sight, slack jawed with shock. But Nazrin recovers her wits quickly. She assumes what you think is a combat position and she addresses the... woman. You’re pretty sure it’s female.

“State your business. And please, remember to enter via the front door, like normal visitors.” Nazrin’s tone is civil, if a little cold.

“Is this how you treat a visitor? I’m so sad...” The uninvited guest seems hurt, but her light and airy tone seems to suggest she isn’t offended by this. As is the sing-song manner she said that. “I guess you don’t want to hear about how the Hakurei shrine maiden suddenly got rich, then~”

“That violent little hussy? Rich? You’re joking, right?” Nazrin questions the strange lady.

“It is the strangest thing! Just yesterday, she was complaining about not having enough money, and today, she’s found a lot of gemstones! Isn’t this a strange turn of luck? I’m just coming to pay my respects, that’s all.” she responds. She does not seem to notice Nazrin and bows to Shou.

“Thank you for being the avatar of luck. Oh, and by the way, do turn around. Someone’s been watching you.” And just as suddenly she arrived, she disappears, and the tear in space (and general spookiness) disappears.

As Nazrin and Shou turn around, they notice...

A green-haired girl in an orange blouse and a green skirt. Blue cords are wrapped around her body and attached to her ankles. There's a blue orb where the blue cords seem to originate from, located at her chest.

"Hi! I'm Koishi! Nice to meet you!" She speaks, a smile on her face.

“...Master, who is this?” Nazrin asks?

“Oh! Hijiri said she took in a new disciple, but I haven’t seen he- Oh, there she is!” Shou’s face lights up as she sees Koishi. “Thank you for the hard work, Koishi. You are free to go.” Koishi curtsies in response. And then she frowns.

“Orin and Okuu are busy today, and my sister said she’d be sending someone, but it’s getting late and I kinda wanna go home...” Koishi pouts.

“Hm...” Shou thinks for a moment. Then a brainwave hits her. “Hey, Nazrin can accompany you home! Isn’t that right, Nazrin?”

“But Master, we still have to find out when you last saw the-” Nazrin is interrupted by Shou’s googly eyes.

“Pleeeeease, Nazrin? “ Shou begs.

“Oh Master, if you make that face...”

“Okay, it’s settled! Nazrin will accompany you home? Where do you live again?” Shou changes from elated to confused.

“Oh, Old Hell. The Palace of Earth Spirits. Is that all you need to know?” Koishi politely asks.

“Yes. OhgoshlookatthetimeIhavethingstodoseeya!” Shou shows Nazrin and Koishi to the exit and leaves.

“Hmph.” Nazrin frowns.

“Um...” Koishi interrupts. And locks her eyes onto you.

Now then, what does Nazrin do?

[ ] Investigate the Hakurei shrine maiden’s recent riches.
[ ] Bring Koishi home.
[ ] Use Dowsing Ability to find the Pagoda.

================================================

OP sez:

Oh my lawd, it's Koishi! She's ADORABLE. Also, who's coming to fetch Koishi? I dunno~
>> No. 161044
[█] Bring Koishi home.

Koishi option is best option
>> No. 161045
[x] Bring Koishi home.
-[x] but try dowsing along the way in case any hints come up.
>> No. 161058
[X] Investigate the Hakurei shrine maiden’s recent riches.

Yo Reimu, lemme get bout fo' fiddy.
>> No. 161061
[x] Bring Koishi home.
-[x] but try dowsing along the way in case any hints come up

I can agree with this.
>> No. 161073
[x] Bring Koishi home.
-[x] but try dowsing along the way in case any hints come up
You're not being very subtle, Shou.
>> No. 161178
File 134635629862.jpg - (172.56KB , 700x1000 , hugeboobsfail.jpg ) [iqdb]
161178
Dammit.

OP here. Next update will be delayed for a bit. I have a convention to attend and I totally forgot Wednesday's.

In response, here's a Youmu wanting big breasts. Everyone still loves her anyway.
>> No. 161286
File 134687051586.jpg - (1.11MB , 1166x1062 , HISOTENSOKOUUUUUUUU.jpg ) [iqdb]
161286
[x] Bring Koishi home.
-[x] but try dowsing along the way in case any hints come up

Nazrin is stuck with Koishi no matter what and waiting is not an option. Who knows what might happen if she stuck around the temple to wait for the visitor from Underground.

That leaves her with one option: take Koishi home. Wait a minute, where the Hell is Old Hell?

Koishi is still staring at you expectantly. “Where are we going?” she asks.

...She’s too cute to disappoint. “I’m going to find your home. Now, describe in as much detail as possible, what your home looks like.” Nazrin instructs Koishi.

Koishi, being a good girl, does her best to describe how The Palace Of Earth Spirits looks like. Nazrin frowns a little. “It’s a bit sketchy, but it’ll do. I’ll be dowsing, so...” Nazrin remembers that you are on her head. “Could you look after him while I find your home?” She points to you, the adorable hamster. Koishi needs no further orders as you apparate on her shoulder.

Nazrin closes her eyes as she focuses on the Palace of the Earth Spirits. She grips her dowsing rods as she divines the general direction to Old Hell. The rods point... left. And towards Youkai Mountain.

Guess the pagoda will have to wait. Oh well.

===========================

A few hours of flying (and Koishi petting you) later, you arrive at the bottom of Youkai Mountain.

“Oh, I remember! There’s a shortcut to my home!” Koishi pipes up. “It’s at the foot of this mountain, and it leads to my home. I don’t know if it’s dangerous now though...”

Unfortunately, Nazrin is not paying attention. Her attention is occupied by... a giant red-and-gold thing. He’s really huge. And about to accidentally squish the three of you under his foot.

What does Nazrin (or Koishi, or you) do before you get reduced like so much greasy stains?

[ ] BATTLE STATIONS
[ ] Start screaming for help or something.
[ ] Something unexpected.
[ ] Start running. You might be able to dodge it.
[ ] Fukken Miracles.

================================================

OP Sez:

I am totally not railroading anything. It just happened to fall into place.
>> No. 161288
[Z] BATTLE STATIONS

GENERAL QUARTERS ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS
>> No. 161289
[x] Something unexpected.
Because Miracles are like cheating.
>> No. 161290
[x] Something unexpected.

Let's get creative.
>> No. 161293
[x] BATTLE STATIONS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *static*
>> No. 161294
I would love to put in [] Fukkin miracles... but, I think I'mma gonna go with this one

[X] Something unexpected.
>> No. 161310
[X] A completely expected and not-at-all contrived action.

Because this most certainly qualifies as
[] Something unexpected.
>> No. 161312
[X] Fukken Miracles.
HOW DO THEY MOTHERFUCKING WORK?
>> No. 161322
File 134711980972.jpg - (352.30KB , 2339x2045 , Hamster.jpg ) [iqdb]
161322
[X] Something Unexpected

It’s not like you can just make yourself disappear at will, you know. Actually, you could, but what about the nice mousegirl and her companion? It’d not be nice to leave them as greasy stains at this... thing’s foot.

So you do the next best thing and change into a hu- actually, you don’t have that power. Nor can you summon a giant robot at will. Though you have to admit, that would have been awesome. Chicks dig giant robots, you know.

So while Nazrin and Koishi make like tiny vermin and perform evasive manuevers, you make like a gecko and run up the thing. Well, you aren’t gifted with the power of static cling, but you do have something similar: at-will teleportation. Tiny puffs of ozone occupy your space as you apparet yourself high up to it’s eyes. Hopefully you can stare him down or something. You doubt digging out his eyes would work.

It’s a daunting task for a tiny prey animal like you, but you are at its head. It’s a shiny golden thing, with eyes red as... Nazrin’s. Well, a much deeper shade of red, anyway.

You stop for a moment to preen yourself. Anyone who isn’t a soulless bastard would find this endearing.

...Which apparently includes whoever’s controlling the red-and-gold thing.It stops for a moment mid-stride. its foot stuck in midair for a fraction of a second. It’s more than enough to allow Nazrin and Koishi to escape, or at least relocate to somewhere without a giant foot hovering in the air.

You’ve never seen such a thing before, and you have no idea how to wrest control from it. Oh well. You just sit there, staring at its eyes. And probably wigging your butt around, for all you know. You quite like the view from up here.

You are quite bored with the view after a few minutes and you promptly go down. Tiny cracks can be heard as you apparate downwards, onto Nazrin’s head. The large clanking thing moves on, unaware of what just happened.

“Huh, so that was the Great Summer Youkai.” Nazrin remarks to herself. She is a little puzzled as to why such a large... youkai was within the vicinity.

Her train of thought is cut off as a voice rings in the warm evening air. “Halt! State your purpose!”

Your/Nazrin’s response?

[ ] State your purpose plainly and clearly.
[ ] Let Koishi do the talking?
[ ] Present hamster!

================================================

OP Sez:

NO ONE LIKES SANAE. NO ONE AT ALL.
>> No. 161323
[x] State your purpose plainly and clearly.
>> No. 161324
[x] Let Koishi do the talking?

For hilarity's sake. Also, OP?

YOU LIE! I LIKE SANAE!
>> No. 161325
[X] Present hamster!
-[X] Wiggle your butt for good measure.

Sanae digs hamsters
>> No. 161340
[X] Present hamster!
>> No. 161341
[x] Present hamster!
>NO ONE LIKES SANAE!
Eh, she's in like every story, and you're currently using lesser-featured characters. It'd be cool if you kept it that way.
I hope we're about to meet Momiji, she gets almost no love at all.
>> No. 161343
>>161341
What about Shikieiki?
I haven't seen any of her pairings that is not Komachi...
>> No. 161378
>>161341

And here I thought Momiji gets all the love. Also, Sanae is off, erm, "exterminating" youkai.

>>161343

The Sanzu River is in another direction.
>> No. 161382
>>161378
Just as well as Sanae dominates /youkai/ so much that it might as well be called /sanae/
>> No. 161444
File 134757043815.jpg - (335.38KB , 900x1000 , Momimomimomi.jpg ) [iqdb]
161444
[X] Present hamster!

It’s kinda hard to show something when that person is not in sight, yes? So Nazrin waits until whoever said that to show himself or herself. After all, the party is near Youkai Mountain, after all.

You wait with interest as a random kappa decloaks itself and proceeds to give Nazrin the- Actually, no, it’s just one of the wolf tengu on patrol. With their tokin hats on their heads, dressed in simple white tops and red bottoms, the guards of Youkai Mountain cut a menacing, if sometimes cute, sight.

This one is no different. As she (Yes, it’s female. Everyone can smell how female she is.) assiduously does her duty, getting closer to the party, Nazrin has a brainwave.

As she comes into view, you are a little... surprised at what is accompanying her. A small pack of fluff balls, all of them wearing tiny red tokin hats. They vaguely resemble dogs, though it’s hard to see.

As she comes into view, Nazrin extends a hand out. You take the hint and scamper to her outstretched hand.

“...We were trying to protect this little creature from the Great Summer Youkai.” Nazrin explains. You patter around nervously. After all, you just outstared a giant youkai.

Little Miss Wolf Tengu, already distracted by her charges, loses even more control of her emotions. There are three things on her mind now. One: The watch fluff balls must be walked. Two: Do your job. Three: Oh god oh god that hamster is so adorable what happens if I put him near my little fluffballs oh god must not let the fluff cross

It takes all of her willpower to keep a stern face. “Oh. Is that so.” It doesn’t stop her from unconsciously petting you, though.

It is also then when Koishi pipes up. “Actually, we’re kinda lost...”

“Very well then. I shall escort you to the nearest guard station.” The wolf tengu maintains a formal, restrained look on her face, though it’s prety obvious that she’s slowly losing control.

Do you accept her help?

[ ] Yes
[ ] N- Yes
[ ] Is this railroading?
[ ] “Actually, there is one more thing...”

================================================

OP sez:

Yes, it's Momiji. And a tiny pack of Mofujis.
>> No. 161445
[x] “Actually, there is one more thing...”

One of those is not like the others.
Also: Momiji is ADORABLE
>> No. 161447
[X] Is this railroading?

Yes it is, OP.
>> No. 161448
[x] N- Yes

Momiji is wonderful.
>> No. 161454
[x] Yes
>> No. 161456
[x] “Actually, there is one more thing...”
Pagodapagodapagoda
>> No. 161473
[x] “Actually, there is one more thing...”
>> No. 161659
File 134833353999.jpg - (547.70KB , 900x1273 , 12aa89f10c7bf9128b4104f13a89a1a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
161659
Dammit.

I just came back from a grand adventure involving mental institutions.

Hamster will resume its regularly scheduled programme next week. Or something.

Have something totally not a Touhou and not hamster-related.
>> No. 161811
File 134882162975.jpg - (29.73KB , 575x450 , hamstersgonnahams.jpg ) [iqdb]
161811
[X] “Actually, there is one more thing...”

“Actually, there’s one more thing before we go.” Nazrin interrupts. “Have you seen a miniature pagoda that shoots lasers? Or heard about someone finding precious jewels in a forest or something? or incidents where the victims were killed, but left behind little evidence of what killed them?”

“No, I don’t think I’ve heard anything like that.” Momiji replies.

================================================

The trip to the guard post is uneventful. Boring, even. Apart from the screams of random youkai as they are utterly annihilated. You swear you could hear heavy breathing, but in a forest this thick, it’s most probably the wind. Or the trees.

Pushing aside the horrors of tree youkai, you look at the guard post. It’s a fairly large wooden house, done in an Oriental style. It’s rather homely, you think. Not exactly menacing, like most guard posts usually are.

As soon as the trio enters, the post is ablaze with activity. Tengu of all kinds are rusing to arm themselves.

“I’m sorry about this. We don’t usually get guests soon after trouble is sighted.” Momiji apologizes. Her eyes, however, are on Nazrin’s head.

“So, where are you heading?” Momiji asks.

“The Palace of Earth Spirits! I live there.” Koishi pipes up. “There’s a shortcut near the mountains!”

“Ah, the entrance to the Nuclear Reactor? It’s very heavily guarded. And with the giant youkai trampling around...” Momiji sighs.

“It’s okay. We can handle ourselves.” Nazrin proclaims. “Are you sure you have not seen anything strange, like a flying pagoda that shoots light or something?”

“No, nothing but the giant youkai trampling around.” Momiji replies. “If anything, the kappa would have been all over it.”

“I see, thanks.”

“Ah, I’ll accompany you to the entrance. You need a guard to gain clearance.” Momiji helpfully suggests.

================================================

After what seems like an hour of walking (since the entrance to Blazing Hell is not accessible from the air), you reach your destination: the entrance to Blazing Hell. As expected, it’s guarded by tengu, under strict orders to not allow anyone through. Momiji, however, has high enough clearance to pass through. Being told that they were escorting the sister of the Mistress did help things a lot.

Well, things seem to be working out for on-

“STOP RIGHT THERE! WHO DARES CROSS INTO FORMER HELL?”

Uh oh.

[ ] “Who the hell are you? We’re escorting the Mistress’ sister!”
[ ] Let Koishi handle this.
[ ] Toss DA HAMSTER
[ ] LET LOOSE THE MOMIJI OF WA- Let Momiji handle this.


================================================

OP sez: Sorry for the delay. I didn't know where to stop, until I remembered that SA had more characters.\

Also yes, it's who you think it is.
>> No. 161823
[x] Toss DA HAMSTER
Sup Parsee. Have some adorable.
>> No. 161826
[x] Toss DA HAMSTER
Tactical Hamster strike inbound.
>> No. 161827
[x] Toss DA HAMSTER
Hamster missile is online, I repeat, Hamster missile is online.
>> No. 161829
[X] Toss DA HAMSTER

Hamster-One is online. Laze your targets.
>> No. 161832
[X] Toss DA HAMSTER

TACTICAL HAMSTER READY TURN THE KEY
>> No. 161838
[X] Toss DA HAMSTER
----- [X] Like a boss!

you pretty much made this choice for us
>> No. 161951
File 134927979052.jpg - (466.77KB , 607x800 , asurprisedparsee.jpg ) [iqdb]
161951
[X] Toss DA HAMSTER

With no way of knowing who exactly is on the other side of the bridge (or on, or under, or even over, but you’d probably know who it was for the latter), there’s only one reasonable option.

The party elects Koishi to do something. After all, she probably knows who’s guarding the bridge. And there are no tengu in sight.

But then, Koishi does something unexpected. To everyone’s horror, she gingerly takes you from Nazrin and...

"Hey Parsee, catch!"

Koishi turns you into a fuzzy adorable missile. Yeah, you don’t know how that happened. All you know is that certain doom awaits you if something does not happen soon.

You see your all too brief life flash before your eyes. Again. You also have a premonition that you’ll be doing this again soon.

With your mortality properly dealt with, you steel yourself for the inevitable.

“Mistress Koishi, what are you do- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” You’re not sure of what is happening. Shrieking girls, probably, horrified at the mess you left behind.

And then you open your eyes. You are now hurtling at the guardian of the bridge, who is dressed like she came from an exotic part of the world or something. And she seems to be fixated at you.

You gotta pick a landing spot. Fast.

[ ]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
[ ] Hair makes for a good cushion, don’t you think?
[ ] I’m not gonna die, right? The damn wall.
[ ] Ohshitohshit I’m gonna land in her gut
[ ] The Rube Goldberg Option

================================================

OP sez:

I'm not too sure if I should go with canon Parsee, fanon Parsee, or a mix of the two.
>> No. 161957
File 134928701838.jpg - (6.25KB , 147x160 , th_2548418.jpg ) [iqdb]
161957
Cannon parsee is best, I think.

[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
>> No. 161959
[X]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine.
>> No. 161964
[X]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

TITTIES
>> No. 161965
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 161969
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option

Hamster-machine-contraption-something, this should be awesome
>> No. 161980
File 134931312553.jpg - (82.70KB , 1000x1000 , L729D.jpg ) [iqdb]
161980
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

Obviously.
>> No. 161981
[X]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

It would seem we are a Kinetic Kill Hamster. A KKH, lets stay on target and hit center mass.
>> No. 161982
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 161985
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
>> No. 161986
[ø] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[ø] The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 161993
Of course... It seems so obvious now - how could I have been so blind...?

>>161973 changing to:
[X] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[X] The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 161996
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 162001
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine
>> No. 162039
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

Because its not sufficiently comedic to simply land in the cleavage. No, the entire affair must be painfully drawn out with the conclusion already known, and yet unpreventable.
>> No. 162041
[ ] The Rube Goldberg Option

Followed by

[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

with us squeaking adorably the whole way down
>> No. 162075
[x] The Rube Goldberg Option
ending with
[x]The usual “hamster in breasts” routine

bandwagon ho
>> No. 162078
File 134963194429.jpg - (233.50KB , 600x800 , FUTONOTICESAHAMSTER.jpg ) [iqdb]
162078
OP again.

Before we start wacky hamster shenanigans through Gensokyo via thinking with portals, I have a bit of an announcement to make.

I know you folks are kinda expecting Boo, the truth is, I was hoping that this was an end you are working towards instead of expecting.

As much as I love Minsc and Boo (no really, I do love them a lot), I am hoping that no one would actually expect me to reveal that this is Boo.

It's still up in the air, though.

I hope that none of you are disappointed. It is very, very nice writing for an appreciative audience. And as much as I'd like to say that it's my story and I'd like to do whatever I like, that would be very, very dickish. I realize that you play an important role in telling the story too, but I, uh...

All I ask is that everyone enjoys this as the journeys of a tiny, tiny hamster in Gensokyo, charming and endearing the denizens long enough to not get eaten. And possibly find out his/her identity. Or not.

Yeah, I know I've been dropping hints and stuff, but really, it's still up in the air at this point.

Also, now I have an excuse to post this adorable picture of Futo and a hamster.
>> No. 162084
>>162078
I don't even know who this 'Boo' is.
I'm just here for weaponised adorableness.
>> No. 162128
>>162084
echoing this Anon.