[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125815895943.png - (951.51KB , 998x1855 , 2b5fd4bc92ca75427205a4ddb0954239.png ) [iqdb]
103570 No. 103570
The second bit isn't officially part of the title and will likely change depending on the thread.

Also, if I get enough votes (2-3 or more) I'll update again today.

-----------

As that nameless tengu fiddles around with her spellcards, I wait boredly. It’s getting a bit windy up there and though it is spring and the sun is shining upon me, it’s too cold.

Akyuu’s kinda cute, actually. Sure, she’s a kid, so she’s expected to be cute, but even beyond her flower-print clothing, that exquisitely pink flower ornament in her hair, those eyes full of both innocence and experience… see also has the cuteness of someone whom I would be more than glad to hold close, to kiss. Those small lips, unweathered by age, purer than mine; to take that innocence for myself, to teach her how to be a woman. Whispering sweet, comforting words in her ear as my hand runs up her leg, gently brushing along the soft, smooth skin, her body flushing and shivering at my touch. She’ll try to purse her lips to keep the embarrassing moans in, yet open them to stammer out objections, how it’s wrong, how she can’t believe it’s me who’s her first… And yet a simple light pinch at her breast would make her squeak, a nibble at her ear would make her squirm, a gentle kiss upon her forehead calming her. She’ll relax as my pinky makes its way inside, as my warm, passionate kisses come one after another. Has she hit puberty yet, I wonder….

Before I knew it, I was roused from my little fantasy by a particularly strong breeze. That stupid, annoying tengu is still messing with something, practically screeching out swears. No manners at all…. No shame… Quite frankly, this isn’t worth my time. She’s probably not even that strong anyways.

I begin to float away carefully, toward where the youkai might have taken my sweet little Akyuu. I bring my fingers to my lips, kissing them as I imagine them to be her lips… I should hurry and get this over with. Then I can beat those youkai up and sweep her off her feet… though perhaps I could have some fun with those two birds and the umbrella before… or after… That is a large tongue, after all... mm…..

OWFUCK! Something hit me in the back of my head. I rub it as the girl from a few minutes ago flies up in front of me, fuming.

“What the hell’s wrong with you you stupid miko?!”

“You were taking too long. You have nothing to do with this incident, so just run along now and continue delivering papers or something. Trust me, you won’t want to fight me.”

“The hell I don’t I came all the way out here to prove myself and you think you can just brush me off?! I’m going to beat your skull with this until I reach your tonsils!” She immediately dives for me, though misses as I casually graze above the bat. I quickly turn around to face her, not wishing to make myself vulnerable to any of her blows. I can see something flying toward us from the horizon rather quickly, and will likely be here in a moment… Her backup? Aya? Probably Aya, doesn’t look green enough to be Youmu.

Either way…
[ ] Fight!
[ ] Escape!
[ ] Talk! (specify)
- [ ] Learn who she is and why’s so insistent
- [ ] Intimidate her
- [ ] Reason with her
- [ ] Freak her out (specify how)
[ ] Wait for Aya (or whoever that is) to show up

Even if I try to fly away from her, she’s going to go after me. So how to deal with this…
[ ] Bomb her (optional: specify which one to use)
[ ] Offensive
[ ] Balanced
[ ] Defensive
[ ] Pacifist

>> No. 103575
[x] Talk! (specify)
- [x] Intimidate her
-- [x] Remind her that you are the Hakurei Miko; Gods tremble when you're angry, let alone some nameless Tengu flunkie.
-[x] If Aya arrives, ask her to deal with her while you go save Akyu, agreeing to an interview while you're at it. (It'd be later and not now)
>> No. 103605
[x] Talk! (specify)
- [x] Learn who she is and why she’s so insistent.

What the fuck do you want, new kid?

argh

I have no clue.
>> No. 103606
[x] Talk! (specify)
- [x] Learn who she is and why she’s so insistent.

What the fuck do you want, new kid?
>> No. 103607
>>103605
oh fuck you THP.
>> No. 103609
[x] Freak her out
-{x} Flirt with her, act seductive, try to fluster her while also finding out who she is and what she wants.
>> No. 103617
I'll leave the voting open for half an hour more, in case if there are still people who want to vote.

>>103607

What's wrong? Did the board eat your formatting?
>> No. 103621
[x] Freak her out
-{x} Flirt with her, act seductive, try to fluster her while also finding out who she is and what she wants.
>> No. 103629
We've got a tie between the votes of >>103605 and >>103609. Anyone care to break it?

Alternatively, you can vote for >>103575. I know you're there, tie-maker-guy. Don't disappoint me.
>> No. 103631
[x] Talk! (specify)
- [x] Learn who she is and why she’s so insistent.
>> No. 103632
[x] Freak her out
-{x} Flirt with her, act seductive, try to fluster her while also finding out who she is and what she wants.
>> No. 103635
Ah, according to the mods, the second vote for plain talking was an accidental double post. If you ever post something you don't want, be sure to delete it. There's a password field underneath the posting field for a reason.

I'll keep the voting open for fifteen more minutes, though.
>> No. 103643
[c] Talk! (specify)
- [c] Intimidate her
-- [c] Remind her that you are the Hakurei Miko; Gods tremble when you're angry, let alone some nameless Tengu flunkie.
-[c] If Aya arrives, ask her to deal with her while you go save Akyu, agreeing to an interview while you're at it. (It'd be later and not now).
>> No. 103651
[X] Freak her out
-{X} Flirt with her, act seductive, try to fluster her while also finding out who she is and what she wants.

Well, if we can't just leave and chase after Akyuu...
>> No. 103666
File 12581748434.jpg - (103.34KB , 600x848 , efce3b76b2205b589c6bfd45cc85beba.jpg ) [iqdb]
103666
Alternative title: What a twist!

Also, I'm up for another update if you voters are.

--------------

The girl then flies at me again, raising her bat to strike me. I immediately perform evasive maneuvers, easily using the third dimension to my advantage despite the other one being more natural at flying. She swings and I dodge; we perform this same dance a bit before I practically tackle her, getting in far too close for her to effectively use her bat. As she reels in shock, I move one hand down to her almost nonexistent butt and squeeze.

“Eee! Whatthehellareyoudoin’?!” she exclaims rapidly in embarrassment.

“Just checking out the goods,” I reply with lecherous grin. “Not too bad, if I do say so myself. You’ve certainly got the athletic motif going.”

“Stop messin’ around! I’ve got to beat your head in!”

I shake my head. “Tsk tsk tsk. Quite frankly, you’re a bit too sexy for me to hit, actually, much less beat, so it wouldn’t be a fair fight.”

The tengu tries to squirm away, her face becoming as red as my sleeves. I lean in close, managing to plant a peck on her cheek.

“Argh! You are a pervert, you smelly armpit miko!”

“Hey! My pits don’t stink!”

“How someone like you managed to become one of the greatest in Gensokyo, I’ll never understand. Now stop that and let go of me!”

About this time I could hear and feel an unnatural wind rush past us, blowing through my clothes. Even with these bloomers and this undershirt, it still feels like it’s running along my bare skin. And, of course, the sound of wings could be heard, along with the snapping of a camera.

“So what’s your name?” I say, trying to play it cool.

“Fu-Fuujinko!”

“Weird name. Must be a tengu thing. Can’t say it isn’t fitting for someone who I’d like to eat up like you~” I wink at Fuujinko, who focuses an embarrassed glare just past my face to… who I guess is behind me. Turning around, I come face to face with none other but a practically-drooling Aya, who seems to be occupied enough with her camera to take a moment to acknowledge me.

“Hey, Reimu! Nice show in the village.” She says with a cheesy grin.

“Uh… yeah… about that.”

“Though, I gotta say, I expected you two to be, like, beating each other up, or at least have you cradle an unconscious Fuufuu in your arms while flying off to the second… I’m disappointed in you, Fuujin! You just met her and you’re already-”

“Shaddup you old hag!” the tengu exclaims. “I’m not the one who was masturbating all over those maiden-maid-and-vampire kissing and sexing pictures last night!”


“That’s no way to talk to your mother! You ought to know better, Fuufuu!”

“Fuufuu?! Now you’ve gone too far!” Fuujinko pulls free from my grip and hovers over her mother; naturally, they begin to bicker. “I didn’t put on a black thong just to show it off to everyone when you fly around in that short skirt!” To demonstrate her point, she flicks Aya’s skirt up, revealing exactly as she said.

Quickly flying around Aya to get a good view, I must say that I approve.

“At least I don’t act like a good-for-nothing brat who behaves like a reconnoiterer from the middle of the last century!”

Er… wait.
[ ] What a show! I should get some popcorn… and a popping machine…. And a bowl…
- [ ] Aya’s a mom?! What the fuck! Everything I know is a lie!
- [ ] Mmmm… mother-daughter threesome…
- [ ] “You! Be nice to your mom! And you! Stop treating your kid like a kid!”
- [ ] Wait, pictures…. Maid… vampire… Aya… Newspaper… Ratings… Fucking Hell, Aya, have you no shame!
[ ] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
- [ ] “Er… I’m gonna go on to the next stage now…”
- [ ] Sneak, sneak, sneak past the distracted tengu~
- [ ] Bomb them both; let someone else sort things out.
>> No. 103674
[X] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[X] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[X] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[X] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[X] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[X] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[X] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[X] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[X] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~

Mmm... delicious mother-daughter threesome... but we need to save Akyu, and some help would be welcome!
>> No. 103676
[X] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[X] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[X] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[X] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[X] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[X] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[X] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[X] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[X] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~
>> No. 103677
File 125817579842.jpg - (601.60KB , 1000x1200 , 1252297505158.jpg ) [iqdb]
103677
>>103666

[c] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[c] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[c] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[c] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[c] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[c] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[c] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[c] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[c] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~

Deleting my vote because this is too awesome to pass.
>> No. 103678
[X] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[X] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[X] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[X] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[X] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[X] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[X] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[X] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[X] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~
>> No. 103684
It still surprises me how quickly we turned Hakurei Reimu, "The Shrine Maiden of Paradise" into a slut.
>> No. 103698
[X] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[X] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[X] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[X] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[X] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[X] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[X] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[X] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[X] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~

>>103684
More like a pimp, a bigger one than Yukari or Marisa.

Aya's a mom? shocking.

A scout from TF2?
>> No. 103731
>>103684
's the way of this story. Just roll with it.

[X] Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save, right.
-[X] "Aya, I like your style! A mother, too? Oh, if I'd only known..."
-[X] Move in close to Aya, embrace her from behind, and lean in to whisper in her ears.
-[X] "I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but..."
-[X] Run your fingers along her body. Slip a hand into her shirt if you can manage, and the other into her skirt. Toy with her just a little.
-[X] "... if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let's... talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too..."
-[X] Nip at Aya's ear, then turn her head, and give her a nice, deep kiss.
-[X] "Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden... unless you'd care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we'd have much more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?"
--[X] Whether or not Aya decides to help, it's time go catch up to Akyu~
>> No. 103732
File 125818348521.jpg - (357.24KB , 708x501 , 648a38ecb8deef6a4e493774cb05f555.jpg ) [iqdb]
103732
>>103684

To think it came from merely italicizing the word 'play'.

Also, historically speaking, not all miko have been virgins, especially before there was contact with Christianity.

Also, that's it for today. Thank you all! I hope to update tomorrow, though circumstances may make that possibility shrink.

-------

Oh! Oh! Akyuu! Gotta save her. Seeing these two and dealing with the kid and Aya and their bickering…. I can’t just leave them like this. If I left, they’d just be pissed off and then… well, that’d ruin my chances of… yeah…

“Aya, I like your style!” I exclaim loudly as I moved in close to her, causing them to trail off with their last comments. “A mother, too? Oh, if only I’d have known…”

“Huh?!” Aya exclaims, seemingly taken by surprise, while her kid stares on slackjawed.

I embrace my reporter friend and lean in to whisper in her ear. “I should really have a long talk with you over snapping photos of me like that, but…” My left hand slips into a large gap between her shirt buttons, gently brushing against her modest chest; my right hand slips into her skirt, up her thigh and squeezing her bare butt. “.. if you really liked that, come by the shrine tonight, and let’s… talk. Bring that cute little daughter of yours too…”

“You disgust me!” Fuujinko shouts indignantly as she lifts up her bat and tries to bring it down, but a quick swing of Aya’s fan sends her flying off a good way and disorients her.

With a giggle, I lift myself enough to nip at Aya’s earlobe briefly before turning her head and giving her a nice, deep kiss. My one-time partner gladly returns the kiss with her own lust, her cheeks flushing red. We pull away, a trail of saliva connecting us before breaking from the wind. We stare at each other for a moment, the red ornaments of her tokin fluttering along her hair and skirt.

“Now, I have to be on my way to rescue my little maiden… unless you’d care to help? Why, with how fast you are, I imagine I could rescue her much more quickly with you at my side. Then we’d have more time to catch up at the shrine, yes?”

Aya nods blankly two, three times before realization dawns upon her. “Oh! Well, I’m technically covering this, so journalistic neutrality would state…”

Integrity from her? Hah! I don’t say this out loud, of course, but I think she catches the look on my face. Whether or not I’m smitten with her body right now, doesn’t change the fact that her newspaper is hardly worth burning for heat, much less reading.

“… but! To have another chance at glorifying myself with the public… and it would be a public service…” Her eyes shine on with the deviousness of an egoistic journalist.

I shrug, smiling at her. “Whatever you’d like. Too bad your article of the last time we teamed up marginalized Yukari’s and Suika’s roles, much less Marisa and her teammates.”

“Oh shush. You don’t mind sharing, right?”

I shrug again, noticing Fuujinko coming back for… uh… revenge, I guess.

“That’s great! Let’s get going, then!”

As Fuujin lifts up her bat to once again smash Aya over the head, I casually raise a barrier and she ends up whacking it so hard that she winces and grabs for her swinging arm.

“Ow! Why’d you do that for?!” the brat exclaims angrily.

Aya turns around to face her. “Mommy’s gonna go off to help the maiden-“

Fuujin snorts.

“… rescue that girl,” Aya continues without a care to her daughter’s response. “You go on and deliver the rest of the papers, if there are still any on your bag.”

“Fine!” the girl exclaims, turning away to leave angrily. However, she stops and turns to me with the grin of a kid thinking they’d outsmarted their parents. “Hey, armpit miko, did you read today’s edition of the Bunbunmaru?”

I glance at Aya briefly, but then shake my head. She wouldn’t feel too insulted, would she?

“Oh, good! You should check out today’s headlines!” She reaches into her pack and holds out the paper, with the bottom half of the first page facing me, but with the text upside down. Glancing at it, I notice a photograph of someone I encountered on my way to the mountains when the Moriya Shrine caused their first incident… green hair and a bow… There was another picture with Yukari’s face on it, making one of those ridiculous outsider singer poses. I’d call them idols, but that would be an insult to real idols.

“Er… what about those two?”

Fuujin glances down at her paper and hurriedly turns it over to reveal a picture of myself… having sex with Sakuya in the hot springs?! The headlines spell things out even more clearly: “MIKO AND MAID DEFILE SACRED HOT SPRINGS WITH SECRET AFFAIR”

I snatch the paper from the girl, glancing over the photograph just to be sure. A hot blush covers my face as embarrassment starts to set in. Just how many readers does she have?! If even Marisa so much as glances at it…. Much less Yukari…. And worst of all, what if Remilia saw it?!

Fuck!

[ ] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?
[ ] Aya, you’ve got some fuckin’ ‘splainin’ to do!
[ ] Eat a spellbomb, you stupid, Tenshi-esque brat! Way to ruin my mood!
>> No. 103734
[x] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?

We save Akyu, have fun with Aya THEN worry about Remilia.
>> No. 103739
[X] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?

I knew this was coming because I proofread Fuujinko's original introduction, yet I've voted at every opportunity to avoid having this revealed. Should I feel guilty?

Regardless, Akyu is more important right now. It's better not to get sidetracked right now, especially now that Aya is going to be assisting us. We're going to have to set some boundaries with her later though.

I say we blackmail her with sex.
>> No. 103788
[X] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?
>> No. 103790
>>103739

Don't be. At the very least things turned out for the better thanks to your advice.


As an aside, I have provided some information in IRC to a person who asked in #thp. Due to some people on the site itself not being fond of IRC, I have decided to post information here in the spirit of being open with what information I do give out freely. However trivial the information may be, I feel it's best to spoiler it for those who would rather find out such things as the story progresses.

>>103698

Fuujinko isn't the Scout from TF2, though she is obviously modeled after him due to me wanting someone the readers would like to pick/beat on (as expected, you surprised me). She's wearing his Ye Olde Baker Boy's hat, has the same style wooden baseball bat and ball, an also wears pants (as opposed to the skirts/robes/nothing for everyone else). However, her shirt was intended to be like Aya's. Perhaps I was too unclear with descriptions, despite being able to blame it on Reimu's general ignorance and inattentiveness.

Aya is at or slightly above Reimu's bust size. All bird youkai in this story tend toward flat chested, due to various factors that include a more natural flight compared to the magic of the human girls. Utsuho has the biggest due to not relying on speed as much as the others, with Aya's being the second biggest due to her pregnancies and status as nobility, then Tokiko for being more sedentary, and finally Mystia.

Komachi can be flat if she wished to be.


Is anyone getting any use out of this, or should I just not bother with it from now on?
>> No. 103802
[c] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?

Save Akyuu first, then we'll get down to business with Aya.
>> No. 103812
[X] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?
>> No. 103829
[X] Beat brat, stole bag, burn evidence.

No one will find out.
>> No. 103830
[X] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?
>> No. 103834
>>103829

Chances are when she saw the headlines, she made a beeline to the SDM just so there'd be more headlines in the future.

We might as well use this chance to have Aya make things up to us on our quest to save Akyu... and in the bedroom.
>> No. 103841
[X] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me… right?
>> No. 103906
[x] Okay, okay, calm down, deep breaths, Aya’s gonna make this up to me.

This is not open to debate. She will make it up to Reimu.

>Bring that cute little daughter of yours too…”
Yes.

So very, very yes.
>> No. 103909
File 125826428741.jpg - (488.11KB , 550x750 , dfd9bd201241e6b70acf0218e96bf808.jpg ) [iqdb]
103909
I take a few deep breaths, feeling the cold air go through my nostrils into my lungs and then out my mouth as I glare at that brat. Keeping my temper in check and calming down, I turn to Aya. “You’re gonna make this up to me, right?”

“Oh, yeah, sure!” Aya says, pretending to not be affected by my anger, turning to her daughter. “Fuujin, you can stop delivering papers now. I’ll send out an apology tomorrow. Go hang out with your friends at the mountain for the rest of the day or something.”

“Aww, aren’t you sure?” the kid asks. “You’re always going on about how I have to do an honest day’s work, so I think I should give these papers to everyone in Gensoky-“

“I’ll double this week’s pay! Now get out of here!” Aya levels a glare at her child, who grins and takes off toward the largest mountain in Gensokyo, satisfied. Aya sighs and shakes her head. “Kids, huh?”

“Yeah….” I say, not terribly pleased with things right now. Way to ruin the mood, bitch… Aya flies over to me and wraps her arms around me from behind, learning forward to nibble at my ear. Not an unpleasant feeling, that, and so I start to feel a bit better… still feel horny, too.

“Do you want to fly like this, Reimu?”

“Um… sure.”

“Great! Just hold still for a moment… and smile!” She holds the camera out, facing it toward us and smiles herself. I do as she says, looking at the camera, and she clicks the button. I hear a ‘click’, but no flash. Surprising. “You won’t regret this at all, Reimu, I promise.” She places the camera away and we lean forward, starting to fly toward our presumed destination. She accelerates slowly so that I presumably won’t get crushed by the forces involved and by the time we reach top speed we’re going far faster than I can usually go… though probably not as fast as she can.

We stayed at stop speed for about a minute, but then we were interrupted by danmaku raining down despite no one there to shoot it. Slowing down, I noticed that the danmaku look sort of like…. a…. a… like that demon’s tail... sticking up in her dress and… and… er… man I’m horny.

“Hey, wait!” I hear as we stop – a certain satori as shown herself in front of us, the one in my dream… Why didn’t we see her shooting off danmaku?

“Hi Koishi!” Aya exclaims happily. “Nice to see you again!”

“Uh… whaddya want? Can’t you see we’re busy dodging your danmaku?”

“Oh, well, I have to do this since I promised that nice temple lady I’d take her place for this stage. But...” She glances back and forth between us.

“Is there a problem? You don’t mind that I’m teaming up with her, no?”

“No, no, not really, but… where’s that black-and-white girl? Isn’t she always with you during an incident?”

“Marisa’s not here right now,” I say, eyeing her up and down. She is kinda cute, especially with that innocent blush thing… and she’s flat more or less… but that eye thing isn’t really that cute, much less sexy…

“I haven’t seen Marisa for a while, actually!” Aya speaks, as if she was confessing something embarrassing.

“Oh…” she looks a bit disappointed; if I didn’t know any better, I think the lids of her third eye twitched. “Well. This’ll still be great without her! I’m sure she’d regret missing out!” She smiles, apparently able to cheer herself up a bit, and then flies away. “Get ready, because I’m going to do my best!”

Koishi doesn’t bother to disappear using her powers, but she does seem to lead us to where we should be going, down into the forest canopy. Aya and I easily make our way past her danmaku (she’s going easy on us, I think) and down into the forest, but then the barrages stop.

For a moment, everything seems so quiet, but at the very edge of my hearing…. I turn to my left and start walking… Oh, a stream! I am rather thirsty, now that I think about it… I head on over to the stream, with Aya following behind me.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“To the stream; it isn’t it obvious? I’m thirsty.”

“You could have said something.”

“No matter how fast you are, you’ll still take a while to get me something good to drink, so this is just fine.” I unstrap my gourd from the side of my shrine maiden robes and kneels down to scoop some cool water from the slightly muddy stream. I run my hand over it with a prayer to cleanse the water of disease and dirt, and I drink. Mmm…. Refreshing. “Want some?”

“Nah, I’m fine.” She pulls out a notepad at her side as well as a… what does she call it… a pen? Pencil? Whatever it is, she starts to write.

“Let me see what you’ve written when this is over.”

“Sure, sure.”

I start to walk along the stream and Aya follows, still writing down in her notepad… We walk for like ten steps before hearing the crunching of twigs underneath a foot. Raising my gohei in preparation for a battle, I see long, white-violet hair tied with fire charm ribbons (that are the kind sold at the Hakurei shrine…), along with a discolored brown shirt and red pants, both ripped in places and looking rather worn…. That listless scowl…

“There you are, Hakurei,” the girl speaks, stepping closer. As she does, I start to notice that she has a rather bad case of BO…and on closer look, that hair does look kinda greasy.

“Hm? So they roped you into this, too?” I ask her, turning to Aya questioningly. “Did you know she was going to be part of this?”

“Nope. I just knew about those three, Koishi, Akyuu, and Keine, though I guessed there would be more,” Aya replies, pulling out her camera and take a photo.

“Really?” I say, stepping away from our presumed opponent. “What’s your name again?”

She sighs tiredly and replies with “Mokou”.

I ask her a few questions. “Right….. right… aren’t you Keine’s friend? Why are you part of this? Just for fun?”

“You hurt Keine. I can’t really let that go without some retribution.”

“I didn’t hurt her at all, though. Sakuya did catch that last knife!”

“So what if she did? Keine… still fainted. That’s hurting her. So I’m going to hurt you back.”

“I would think you’d at least take a bath before coming here,” Aya says tactlessly, covering her nose. “Unless this is one of your tactics…”

“Oh shaddup. It’s none of your business.” Mokou glares at Aya briefly, before her stomach begins to grumble in a way that you’re sure the other hasn’t eaten for a long while. She ignores it, turning to me. “It just so happens that I was training with that gate guard by the lake to develop my martial arts. Might as well… test it on you, so... get ready.” And with that, she takes a sluggish step back, curling her hands into fists, looking ready for a fight.

I look to Aya, who shrugs at me.

Guess it’s up to me…

[ ] “I’m not fighting some smelly hobo! Makes me wanna retch!”
[ ] “You let yourself go. What’s wrong with you?!”
[ ] Insert battle quip here.
[ ] Just fly past her. Can’t keep Akyuu waiting, plus she’d probably die of starvation before catching up…

Fighting options:
[ ] By self
[ ] With Aya
[ ] Have Aya fight instead

Strategy:
[ ] Offensive
[ ] Balanced
[ ] Defensive
[ ] Pacifistic
>> No. 103911
[x] Just fly past her. Can’t keep Akyuu waiting, plus she’d probably die of starvation before catching up.
-[x] If she persists: Tell her you're saving Akyu, and if she was any kind of friend of Keine's, she'd know that Akyu's important to the village that Keine likes.
(Feel free to improve this)

If things come to worse.
[x] With Aya

Style:
[x] Balanced

She's too worn out to keep on coming back too many times, but we can't afford to be too careless.
>> No. 103912
[x] “You let yourself go. What’s wrong with you?!”
[x] By self
[x] Pacifistic
>> No. 103913
>>103911 [x]

Can't keep our dear precious little Akyu waiting.
>> No. 103915
[X] Just fly past her. Can’t keep Akyuu waiting, plus she’d probably die of starvation before catching up.
-[X] If she persists: Tell her you're saving Akyu, and if she was any kind of friend of Keine's, she'd know that Akyu's important to the village that Keine likes.
--[X] Tell her that she can go ahead and challenge you some other, less pressing time if it bothers her that much. You're having a... duel of sorts with Meiling later, so why not offer Mokou the chance of the same type of competition? She'd be able to get even more training from Meiling to prepare herself, that way...
-[X] As you're leaving, remind the poor girl to go get something to eat. Keine wouldn't much like to see her starving either.

If worst comes to worst:
[X] With Aya

Style:
[X] Balanced

I would vote to flirt with her, but... she's filthy right now.
>> No. 103957
[+] Just fly past her. Can’t keep Akyuu waiting, plus she’d probably die of starvation before catching up.
-[+] If she persists: Tell her you're saving Akyu, and if she was any kind of friend of Keine's, she'd know that Akyu's important to the village that Keine likes.
--[+] Tell her that she can go ahead and challenge you some other, less pressing time if it bothers her that much. You're having a... duel of sorts with Meiling later, so why not offer Mokou the chance of the same type of competition? She'd be able to get even more training from Meiling to prepare herself, that way...
-[+] As you're leaving, remind the poor girl to go get something to eat. Keine wouldn't much like to see her starving either.
-[+] And a bath, while she's at it. Phew.

If worst comes to worst:
[+] With Aya

Style:
[+] Balanced
>> No. 103964
[+] Just fly past her. Can’t keep Akyuu waiting, plus she’d probably die of starvation before catching up.
-[+] If she persists: Tell her you're saving Akyu, and if she was any kind of friend of Keine's, she'd know that Akyu's important to the village that Keine likes.
--[+] Tell her that she can go ahead and challenge you some other, less pressing time if it bothers her that much. You're having a... duel of sorts with Meiling later, so why not offer Mokou the chance of the same type of competition? She'd be able to get even more training from Meiling to prepare herself, that way...
-[+] As you're leaving, remind the poor girl to go get something to eat. Keine wouldn't much like to see her starving either.
-[+] And a bath, while she's at it. Phew.

If worst comes to worst:
[+] With Aya

Style:
[+] Balanced
>> No. 104545
File 125876510559.jpg - (150.93KB , 484x499 , c713a5bae3a010f645940644cc104e81.jpg ) [iqdb]
104545
I focus on my gaze on the disgusting woman in front of me, breathing through my mouth so I won’t end up gagging. I turn briefly back to Aya, who looks at me quizzically, and then I turn my gaze back to Mokou.

“Well?” the starving girl asks as her stomach grumbles once again, keeping her attention on me.

“No.”

“No?”

“No.” And with that, I take to the air. In response, both Aya and Mokou fly, with the former quickly outpacing me. However, before we could get to safety, some fiery birdlike danmaku singe my clothes and cut off my means of escape, with a blast of fire directed right for me. Putting up barrier, I dive to get under the (very flammable) foliage of the trees and to throw my opponent off.

“Oh no you don’t!” comes Mokou as she flies after me, firing off small beads of fire to make things even more difficult for me. As I have to keep my eyes trained on the trees in front of me, I avoid as much danmaku as I can, relying on my intuition – though unfortunately I do end up taking more than a few hits. Thankfully they’re potshots more than anything actually damaging. “Gah!” Mokou exclaims as wind seems to blow her into a tree with a loud thud.

Hah! Serves her right. Aya catches up to me with a smirk; with an understand nod, we both head on away from Mokou – or so we thought, as a wall of powerful flame suddenly sprouts ahead of us. I try to head to the left while Aya heads to the right, but then more flaming walls sprout from the ground to box us in. I maneuver around in a circle to avoid the flames, but I see Aya coming toward me. I quickly turn inward away from the flames and Aya also moves toward the center and so I have to move out of the way and—THUD! Fuck, do trees hurt! Twice in a fucking day, too!

Seeing little stars in my vision, I sit up, grabbing at my poor, aching head.

“Hey! No time for resting! Come on, come on, she’s coming!” Aya tugs the hand that I was using for support, nearly causing me to fall over if it wasn’t for her strong grip.

“Too late, you cheating… uh… cheaters!” Mokou says as she floats down from above, flames held in both her hands, her flaming wings spread out, and fiery tales hanging out from her…. From what I guess is her tail bone. “Now stand still and fight like a… a…. like you normally do, Reimu! This isn’t one of those team-up-with-youkai incidents, after all!”

“Maybe it just became one, like last night’s!” Aya retorts, pulling me up to my feet.

“Wait, last night…?” I ask as I start to come to again. “… oh, that.”

“Yeah, that!” Aya places her hands on her hips, looking up at Mokou, ready for a fight.

“Whatever! Just stop pissing me off and fight me already!”

Déjà vu…. Oi. I rub my forehead, trying to stave off the incoming headache, as I speak. “Look, I’m not gonna fight her. Don’t know what this is about? Akyuu’s been kidnapped! If you were any kind of friend of Keine’s, you’d know that she’s important to the human tow- er, village!”

“What did you say?!”

“Look, I know you’re angry and all that! Just… bother me some other time, when I’m not in a hurry! Oh! I know! I’m having a kind of duel with Meiling later, so you can do something like that with me too! She’d be more than glad to help you… As to what it is, well, go ask her!”

“What the hell? Why would I do that? First of all, this whole abduction incident is staged! I don’t hang out at the village and even I know that! Second of all, what kind of right do you have to say -if- I’m sort some of friend of hers! I’m the one who drinks with her the nights your stupid shrine has some sort of party that you don’t invite either of us to! Besides that, revenge is best served hot! So just take your beating now, or beat me back if you think you can handle me without seven other people helping you, so I can go back to… go back to…. Uh….” Mokou started off ranting back, pissed at me, but now her anger’s evaporating as she realizes that… She sighs, averting her gaze to the flames of fire she has burning. “Fine, whatever. You win. Just get out of my face.”

“Gladly!” I reply.

“I’ll just sit here… alone… nothing to do, always bugging Keine with my uselessness… can’t even be a decent fight….” She starts to mutter somewhat bitterly. She dissipates the flames by clapping her hands together.

Yeesh, she’s got problems. Here I thought she looked kinda… well… cool, when I see her at the festivals.

“Get something to eat, while you’re at it. Keine wouldn’t like to see you starving, you know. And a bath, while you’re at it. Phew.”

“Yeah, yeah… Whatever. Probably not gonna go back… too much trouble on her…”

I look to Aya who is all too gladly writing down more notes into her little book and then back at the retreating Mokou, whose slumping shoulders seem to make her look even -worse- despite the general trashy look she already has going on.

I take a breath and sigh.

[ ] “Good luck with that.” Time to move on.
[ ] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!
>> No. 104546
[X] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!”

Even though she's filthy, and I'd rather not touch her...

Time to man up, Mokou!
>> No. 104547
[x] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!”

Well we can always blame it on Mokou later. Leaving her like this wouldn't sit well with me.
>> No. 104554
[x] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!
>> No. 104555
[+] “Good luck with that.” Time to move on.
No pity. She's been acting the drama queen since she showed up.

Also, she's filthy, and I'd rather not touch her.
>> No. 104556
[x] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!”
Now I feel bad.
>> No. 104572
[x] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!”

Stop being so fucking pathetic! You're a better character than that! If you're going to get revenge for us nearly stabbing Keine, then do it!
>> No. 104761
[x] “Mokou! Clench those teeth!”
>> No. 104988
Yeahhh, massive fail levels on my end. I'll have an update up by Thursday at the latest and I'm going to aim for at least one update every day during Thanksgiving break (on average).

In the meantime, there's a question that's been nagging me. Just what are the preferences of you, my readers, with regards to the sex. I understand, of course, that yuri's acceptable, and I certainly won't do any Scorn-level stuff (sorry if that disappoints you), but there's always that middle section where things get fuzzy. So... thoughts?

I won't be doing any hard counting with votes for/against something, but I'll keep the general trend in mind, and you'll probably have "is this okay?" prompts with regard to some of the possibly more kinkier characters in the future.
>> No. 105020
File 125904536749.png - (46.22KB , 744x812 , 6290112.png ) [iqdb]
105020
>>104988
Full-on sub/dom stuff (like the start of that /at/ Yukari story) isn't my cup of tea, but I wouldn't vote no if people wanted a scene or two of it. Avoid anal sex as much as possible, that shit's disgusting. Literally. Besides that I can't really think of anything.
>> No. 105021
>>105020
>Avoid anal sex as much as possible, that shit's disgusting.

I smirked. Then I frowned at the opinion itself.
>> No. 105060
>>104988

I think you go with what might occur with the character themselves. Though with your abstract way of doing things (such as Sakuya being bigger bust wise than Reimu), it's hard to say how exactly.
>> No. 105061
>>105060
>abstract way of doing things
>Sakuya being bigger bust wise than Reimu
ಠ_ಠ

Hating you bald right now. The LOL PAD xD jokes are old and unfunny by now.
>> No. 105064
>>105061
ಠ_ಠ

He didn't say anything about pads.
>> No. 105067
>>105061

I just like my Sakuya small busted, that's all. Patchy and Meiling can cover the melon angle at the SDM.
>> No. 105072
>>105067

Considering how small Reimu is, it's possible to be bigger than her and yet not be as big as Patchouli or Meiling.
>> No. 105073
>>105064
I took the 'Sakuya is soooo flat' bit as an implication.

Either that or he's picturing Reimu with a large chest. Either one is silly.
>> No. 105078
>>105072
>>105073

I typically imagine Reimu at a mid-high B cup (remember those chest wrappings do suppress the bust) while I see Sakuya in the High A cup range. (Around Marisa's size if not a bit more)

So hearing Sakuya was bigger than Reimu implied she'd be more equal to Alice (small C) at least or Keine/Sanae (high C at least to D at most)

Meiling would be DD (so would Patchy at most; her figure does vary wildly in fan art)

But this is just my opinion, not the author's. And it's intersting to see what ways traditional beliefs about Touhous will be turned on their heads.

But back on topic I think if there's a scene with a girl, the fetish in them should be akin to what one'd expect (Kaguya would use her feet to make Reimu feel good for example)
>> No. 105455
File 125931661137.jpg - (164.59KB , 650x1347 , comic89.jpg ) [iqdb]
105455
Argh. You know what the best part of Forced Family Fun (tm) is? Nine wasted hours

Update tomorrow.

And since I don't want to spam up another thread with a useless reply:

>>104777

On one hand, thanks for giving me criticism. I'll try not to be referencing-for-the-sake-of-referencing in the future, to whatever extent I can remember, but on the other hand... Would it kill you guy(s) to mention that in this thread? Or to yell at me in IRC? Picture related.

Also, criticism posted where I can't see it might as well not have been typed up. Though I'll try to read stories (especially good ones), I can't spare the time to read anything on a regular basis these days.

To sleep for me me. Mudwrestling Hot blooded fighting with Bro Mokou tomorrow. If not, then I'll eat half of Harker's coat, since his hat collection has likely dwindled to nothing by now.

Also, I'll probably regret this post, but fuck it I'm tired. Do coats go well with spicy sauce, you think?
>> No. 105477
>>105455
>Would it kill you blah blah blah

No, but I don't read your story(ies?), I don't visit IRC, and I don't care if you read it. The last time I told you that it was fucking retarded you gave me the "It's a stylistic choice, not an error" spiel.
>> No. 105495
File 125937428314.jpg - (296.19KB , 1500x857 , 2a5fae446deb788746509783787af4e0.jpg ) [iqdb]
105495
>>105477

Fair enough, I suppose.

Had to cut this update short. Wanted a longer fight, but unimportant stuff happened. Either way, time to continue with this incident before it becomes another snowball fight if it isn't already.

Apologies for the shitty set of choices.

-----------

I look upon the retreating form of the unwashed girl with a mixture of relief and disgust in more than one way. O one hand, that horrible B.O. is getting away, but on the other the sheer... what do you call it... self-pity is just making me gag. As I turn to Aya for clues, all her face shows is that same wicked, almost predatory grin she has as she writes down some last details and reaches for the camera hung around her neck, her lips muttering out the words “juicy mental problems”, or something like that.

Anger washes over my body, infusing me with great pity for these fools. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. Turning my head to face Mokou, I begin to run toward the girl, winding up my fist. “Mokou!”

“Whaddya want?!” she says with exasperation as she turns to face me.

Clench those teeth!” I shout, fist flying forward to crash into her face as camera flashes light up my sight. She stumbles back as I make my landing, but then winds up and smashes her fist into my face in turn.

“What the hell was that for!” She follows the attack up with a diagonally upwards kick, an arc of flame forming and burning me-OUCH!

Pulling out my gohei and some amulets, I toss the latter straight at her before jumping in the air, aiming to break my instrument over her head. “For being so damn pitiful!”

“Pitiful?!” She launches herself from the ground, latching onto my body with her feet and hands, before pushing away with an explosion. As I recover on my land, flipping off my hands onto my legs, she continues. “You don’t know what I’ve been through, these thousand years!”

“Yeah, I don’t know, but you were doing just fine until now! Where’s the girl who faced down eight of Gensokyo’s most powerful humans and youkai without batting an eye?!” Slipping between the borders of the planes, I reappear above her and slam into her face with my wooden sandals, bouncing off and following with a large amulet blast.

“Annoyed that she and her friend aren’t invited to any of your damn parties!” she bites back, metaphorically, as she recovers quickly and fires off a bird-shaped flame danmaku to burn up my amulet. I graze right past it, aiming to slam my gohei down on her again.

“No one but Remilia sends out invitati-“ Mokou’s flaming uppercut meets my gut and I get sent flying. Landing like a brick, I groan and roll away as my opponent tries to slam her flaming shoes down on my face. Disappearing and reappearing behind her, kicks and punches and gohei-slaps quickly turn the battle in my favor, at least until-

With a flaming kick she interrupts my combo attacks! She then hits me with a flaming uppercut that sends me into the air, which she then follows up with a jump of her own and a downward kick that slams me back into the ground.

I lie there in pain, groaning, watching as Mokou walks over, standing above me. She lifts her foot and, as I stare at her with dread, ends up setting it back down. She leans over me, reaching out her hand. With slight reluctance, I take it and she helps me back on my feeth. I wipe my hand on my skirt as Mokou smiles at me with a hungry look on her face, further emphasized by the growling of her stomach.

“Well, that was fun. I feel better now.” She comments as I take a few steps back. “You can find the rest of them over there.” She motions vaguely to her side, then turns and starts to walk off, mumbling something about having to find soap.

Turning back to Aya, I notice that she isn’t in the spot she was when I got into the fight. She hops down from the tree branches, giving me a quick view of her underwear, and starts babbling about how such great material that’s gonna be.
Any parting words for Mokou before we head on our separate ways...?
[ ] “You can go to the shrine if you want to wash up and get something to eat.”
[ ] “I’m sure Keine wouldn’t mind you crashing for the day.”
[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 105504
[x] “You can go to the shrine if you want to wash up and get something to eat.”

I wonder if having her stay over might interfere with other plans, but at least we should let her bathe and eat at the shrine.
>> No. 105511
[X] “You can go to the shrine if you want to wash up and get something to eat.”

Well, we still need a member of the IN cast in our harem! Though, I suppose that once we catch Mystia, she'll be joining in~
>> No. 105515
[x] “I’m sure Keine wouldn’t mind you crashing for the day.”
>> No. 105520
[x] “You can go to the shrine if you want to wash up and get something to eat.”
>> No. 105524
File 125939115155.jpg - (111.25KB , 1150x918 , 45fe497ff22f626b6882893c26e7aa06.jpg ) [iqdb]
105524
“Hey, Mokou,” I call out before the other one gets too far away.

“Hm?” she turns to me, having calmed down from her fighting state.

“You can go to the shrine if you want to wash up and get something to eat,” I offer.

“Oh, sure, thanks.”

“Don’t eat everything, though! I still haven’t gotten that much in donations!”

“Yeah, yeah.” And off she goes into the forest, her smell still unfortunately wafting into my nose. I turn to Aya, who all but tackles me.

“That was so cool I can’t believe it!” she begins to jibber-jabber. “I thought this incident was gonna be boring ‘cause you didn’t fight my kid or even me, and with not wanting to fight her, but it got really really cool! You know I think I’m gonna make it the highlight of this incident maybe!”

“Uh... yeah... that’s nice.” I comment with a smile. Man can she speak fast. Not as bad as that kappa, though, since at least Aya doesn’t use fancy words. “Sure... sure....” I nod a few times until she was satisfied. “We really need to move on now, you know.”

“And then we can maybe have a group sho- oh okay!” She scribbles something quickly into her notepad once again, stuffing it between her breasts, then reaching to grab my hand and practically dragging me off before taking flight.

Passing by a few more Koishi-related blasts (think maybe Byakuren got bored...), we eventually end close to a small clearing full of creeping critters... Having more sense than the bird-brained reporter here, I tug hard on her hand and she stops, looking back at me.

“Yeah?”
“I think the next boss is nearby... Ssh.” I motion for her to get quiet and follow me, and we snuck over to the edge of the clearing, looking in to see a certain green-haired insect youkai talking to a few... uh... mosquitoes, I think, a few flies, and a lone butterfly about to land on her(?) hand.

“Wonder what’s taking them so long... Probably was a silly idea doing this, no? I mean, working for that girl, who decided to be a bitch and write all that about me... Worse than even the crowbitch...”

I reach up and fondle Aya before she can do anything rash. She looks down at me, gritting her teeth behind her smile, as her hand reaches over to run through my hair.

“What do you, think?” the youkai continues, asking the insects. She (...he?) then yawns and rubs at her eyes. “Could be sleeping right now... Stupid Mystie and her favors....”

You know what, I’m gonna refer to that insect youkai as a girl until proven otherwise.

I briefly think over the situation. I could go in and give her (him? It?) a fight that Aya would like... Aya could go in and fight her herself, since she seems so insulted, and I could use that as an opportunity to continue on, or I could help her, though that wouldn’t be fair... then again, hardly anything’s fair when I’m involved. We can sneak past her, or him, though that’d be difficult with the insects around here and because Koishi could give away our position at any time, depending on where she is. I can try doing the whole ‘talk her into letting me past’ thing, though that hasn’t worked all that well with this incident, besides getting Aya on my side. With Aya’s superior speed, we can just outfly her toward the next area.

Yuuka asked me a favor involving her, which I could get done now or later. And how would I figure it out... I could just ask her, though it’s 50/50 on whether she’d react like a normal person.... Touching is always an option, though who knows how well groomed she is. Her hair’s not exactly the best, but it isn’t anywhere near the greasy state that the dirty hobo over there had... Her clothes could actually use a bit of stitching up, actually. Could I ask Aya to do it? Surely she has some experience with fly-by gropings, if the rumors are to be believed...

Maybe this is far too much thought for just a mere play incident, so I could listen to my gut and do something completely different.

[ ] Walk in there and challenge her.
[ ] Let Aya take care of her
- [ ] Watch
- [ ] Join Aya
- [ ] Go on ahead to the next stage
[ ] Sneak past her
[ ] Jet past her
[ ] Diplomacy!
[ ] Must fulfill Yuuka’s favor!
- [ ] Ask about it!
- [ ] Grope!
- [ ] Threaten with Yuuka’s name
- [ ] Ask Aya to do it
>> No. 105525
[x] Must fulfill Yuuka’s favor!
- [x] Ask about it!
[x] Diplomacy!
-[x] If this fails, both of us bum rush her, using the element of surprise.

Sounds like a reasonable plan, though it could use some work perhaps.
>> No. 105527
[X] Fondle Aya a little more, and get her calm enough to listen. Now this? This is an opportunity!
-[X] Why, just look! Aya wants to punish her, you want to get a nice grope in for Yuuka... why not catch that little firefly, and punish her together?
[X] Two pronged assault! You and Aya should reveal yourselves together, then each walk around her from a different side - Aya approaches from the rear, and you, as always, from the front!
-[X] The goal here is to catch her. The girls you go after always seem to resist, but Aya can restrain her nice and easy for you, so this should be a snap.
--[X] Once you've got the little firefly wrapped in an embrace from each of you, go ahead and start trying to figure out her weaknesses. First things first, those little antenna of hers would be just the right size to wrap around your finger... they look quite fun to suckle on too, don't they?
--[X] Let your hands roam, find what gets the little bug worked up, and stick to it. But once you've got her going, don't let her... finish. That's a nice little punishment for her, isn't it? Aya should love to help you with this one...
---[X] Inform the girl of the little favor you owe Yuuka. You have a rough idea of what to tell that flower youkai now, but... perhaps the little firefly wouldn't mind letting you make a closer inspection later? Maybe let Yuuka do it herself? All the firefly has to do is agree to tag along with you, or wait at the shrine, and you could spend a nice, long time with her getting the information you need...

Need Wriggle for harem, more than any other girl! She doesn't get nearly the love she deserves, and... we ought to show her some love.
>> No. 105576
[x] >>105527

Yes indeed.
>> No. 105581
[x]>>105527

I'm really loving this vote.
>> No. 105926
[x]>>105527

lovely~
>> No. 106064
Just as a heads up, I'll be very busy for the next two weeks due to it being the last week of school and having to catch up on all the work on procrastinated on study. Next week I'll have final exams, too, so I can't really guarantee an update this weekend, though I might post a few times in order to procrastinate some more not let you down so much.

The good news, however, is that I'll be going on winter break for two weeks, hopefully, and so I'll try to update daily during that time.

Thank you for your patience.

>>/gensokyo/3055

What were those impressions, if you don't mind me asking?
>> No. 107825
File 126087081264.gif - (140.54KB , 600x884 , 6623ffcc9aba77baff6f3fd049c01a2c.gif ) [iqdb]
107825
It's very hard to get back in the groove after a break. Thank you once again for your patience.

--------

A though occurs in my head. A dirty, dirty thought that I mull over a bit as I press my hand against Aya’s breast and rub it. A pleasurable moan escapes from Aya’s lips, as my tongue runs across my own.

“Hey…” I whisper to the tengu. “You want to punish her for calling you that, yeah?” She nods. “And I need to get a good grope in ‘cause of someone asking me…”

“Who was it?” Her eyes glint.

“Doesn’t matter. How about we catch and punish her together?”

Her lips curl into a mischievious grin. “What’s the plan?”

“We walk in and you go around, while I approach from the front. Try to catch her. Follow my lead after then.”

With a simultaneous nod of understanding, we proceed to put our plan into motion. Walking out calmly, I wave to the firefly as she turns to face me. “Hey.”

“About time you showed up! I was going to go back to bed…” My ‘opponent’ for the moment says. “Now then! What was I going to say….” She looks distracted and so Aya gets behind her easily, all the while I walk toward her. “Oh, yeah!” She points at me. “I’m not going to let you stop Mystie’s plan!” Now I’m close enough to be touched by her pointer finger. “And I’m also going to prove that bugs aren’t weak any mo-“

And with that Aya grabbed her from behind, in a full nelson.

“He-hey, what’re ya doing?!”

A snicker from Aya; I smirk, leaning forward to reply. “You’re going to be punished, little buggy, for what you said behind our backs…”

“And don’t think you can use your bugs to escape, little Wriggle…” Aya adds with a giggle. “I can blow them away.”

Giggling, I slide up against the bug, briefly embracing her and the tengu, before I reach up with one hand… Those antennas, just the right size for… Hm… Reaching for one… Wrapping my finger around it… Wriggle shudders, trying to struggle free. Licking my lips, I bring the antenna into my mouth to suckle on…

“Ah… Ahhh! Sto-stop!” Wriggle begs. “Sensi…sensi…” She slumps, Aya taken by surprise.

Leaving her antennae alone for now, my hands begin to roam down Wriggle’s androgynous body, brushing over her breasts. She tenses up, finally able to stand up by herself, apparently. Focusing there… A pinch to the right, rubbing against the left… not much in terms of size, but that’s to be expected… Before I knew it, the shirt was opened up and my hands were tweaking those nipples. Then my hand was pushed away from one of the breasts by Aya’s hand, which began to grope and pull, leading to screams of painful pleasure coming from Wriggle. I lapped at the nipple that remained, my other hand moving down to slip underneath those pants, yet over the bloomers. Softly, carefully… a bulge?

My eyes open, looking up. My hand explores more… a shaft… rather… the… um... er… buh…. I stare in disbelief up at Wriggle, who looks as shocked as I am. I gather myself up enough to ask: “What’s wi-“

“I’m a girl! I’m a girl!” Desperate… yet she looks like she’s going to…

“Okay, Aya, that’s enough.” And with that, we let go, Aya looking a small bit disappointed. “See? Punishment.” With that, Aya giggles as Wriggle rebuttons her shirt, turning away to hide away the tenting in her pants.

“Wonder how I’ll write this up…” Aya says to herself as she pulls out her camera to snap shots of Wriggle, who keeps on turning away.

“Now, now… Wriggle, was it?”

“Whaddya want now?!” she says, looking desperate as she sits on the ground, using her hands to cover up her… uh… shame, I guess.

“Just gonna say that I did it also to fulfill a favor to a friend of mine.”

“Yeah? Who?” Cold comfort, apparently.

“Yuuka.”

She and Aya freeze up, turning to stare at me.

“What a scoop!” Aya exclaims as she pulls out her notepad and begins writing.

“She wanted me to find out… what was down there.” I grin, my face flushing. Getting the hang of talking about this… almost. “I have a rough idea of what to tell her, but… how about a closer inspection later?”

Too shocked to respond, I see.

“Or we can let Yuuka do it herself…”

“Y-yeah, sure!” Wriggle replies with her face blushing red.

“Just come along with us, or wait at the shrine and… we can spend a long, long time getting the info we need.”

“Deal! Bu-but… it’s still unfair to punish me like thiiis! The anticipation!”

“Can I join too?” Aya asks, seemingly satisfied and putting her notepad back into her bag.

I giggle. “Yeah, yeah… We’ll figure things out later. Where do we head from now?”

“Uh… Kogasa’s over in that direction.” Wriggle points, eager to please, before quickly realizing she shouldn’t have. “… oh wait, I wasn’t supposed to tell you it was her. Now it won’t be a surprise.”

“Ah, it’s fine. It wouldn’t be that surprising anyways.”

Anything to say to or ask Wriggle or Aya before moving on?
[ ] Write-in.
[ ] No.
>> No. 107843
[x] No.
The title of this CYOA couldn't be more adequate.
>> No. 107844
Wriggle's crotch~

[X] No.
[X] Blow Wriggle a kiss as you walk away.

Looking forward to having Aya teach us how to properly handle "equipment" like what Wriggle is carrying.
>> No. 107847
[x] No.

So much for need of a guy.
>> No. 107855
>>107844

And since Aya's daughter is going to be there, perhaps Aya can teach her some vital skills.
>> No. 107866
>>107855

Now the question becomes whether to team up with Aya and help Fuujinko become a little pervert like us, or to lose our virginity proper to Wriggle first, so that we have some real experience to help with coaching Fuujinko later.

I'm leaning toward having Reimu lose her maidenhood first...
>> No. 107868
File 126092057626.jpg - (525.67KB , 700x897 , 6475fdd6ba029c0838ec0be909d9b651.jpg ) [iqdb]
107868
>>107866

Don't forget a certain little succubus!

-------------

“Okay, so… Time to head on out.” I say with a smile, blowing a kiss to Wriggle, who blushes. Then Aya and I start walking off, but I stop upon hearing the crunching of some twigs.

“I’m going to follow.” Wriggle says as I turn around. With a smile, I wave her over and then all three of us take off, with Wriggle leading the way.

Flying past, and shooting down, a few youkai who decided to attack us, we continue flying through the fores-

“Boo!” All of a sudden something jumps out from the trees above us, landing right in front of me. I fly into her and we end up rolling on the ground. Ow ow ow ow!

Righting myself, I spot a familiar blue-and-white dress right under my face. Lifting my gaze up, I see the karakasa, still holding onto her umbrella, though her eyes are swirly and on her head is a… a… a witch’s hat?! It’s just like Marisa’s, black with a yellow ribbon tied around the base… but it looks damaged, like it was in a fire. Standing up, I look over to see Aya taking a few photos, while Wriggle giggles.

Kogasa jumps up, having recovered quickly enough, and laughs. “Scared you at last!”

[ ] “Yeah, guess you did.”
[ ] “You wish!”
[ ] “What’re you doing with Marisa’s hat?!”

[ ] Fight
[ ] Run off ahead
[ ] Have Aya fight her
- [ ] Help Aya
- [ ] Run off ahead
>> No. 107871
[X] "Scared? I wouldn't say that... but seeing you wearing that hat sure caught me by surprise."
[X] "Still..."
[X] Step in close, and pull her into an embrace. Rest your forehead against hers, and reach down to toy with the ties on her shirt.
[X] "There are better ways for a cute girl like you to catch me by surprise, you know?"
[X] Kiss her tenderly. A little tongue might be okay, but don't go overboard. Once the kiss is broken, run a finger across those pretty little lips of hers.
[X] "I wouldn't mind you getting surprising with me in bed, for example."
[X] Give her another kiss, and cop a feel or two. She has one hell of a nice body for a young youkai...
[X] "So, what say you let me go by peacefully, and I let you stay at the shrine for a while? You'll get to try new surprises with me every day, and every night. I'll give you... free reign, shall we say to try whatever you want with me."
[X] Stick your tongue out and wink at her.
[X] "... plus, having you agree to this would be a nice little surprise in and of itself."

I want to tenderly love that little umbrella. So much.
>> No. 107879
[X] "Scared? I wouldn't say that... but seeing you wearing that hat sure caught me by surprise."
[X] "Still..."
[X] Step in close, and pull her into an embrace. Rest your forehead against hers, and reach down to toy with the ties on her shirt.
[X] "There are better ways for a cute girl like you to catch me by surprise, you know?"
[X] Kiss her tenderly. A little tongue might be okay, but don't go overboard. Once the kiss is broken, run a finger across those pretty little lips of hers.
[X] "I wouldn't mind you getting surprising with me in bed, for example."
[X] Give her another kiss, and cop a feel or two. She has one hell of a nice body for a young youkai...
[X] "So, what say you let me go by peacefully, and I let you stay at the shrine for a while? You'll get to try new surprises with me every day, and every night. I'll give you... free reign, shall we say to try whatever you want with me."
[X] Stick your tongue out and wink at her.
[X] "... plus, having you agree to this would be a nice little surprise in and of itself."
>> No. 107881
[x] “What’re you doing with Marisa’s hat?! Did you scare her?"
- [x] ponder the uses of that umbrella's tongue; that and she is pretty cute.
[x] >>107871


[x] If that fails try to run while being on guard
-[x] And fight as a last resort with Aya.
>> No. 107882
File 12609304081.png - (690.57KB , 861x1219 , l.png ) [iqdb]
107882
Kogasa~
[x] >>107871
>> No. 107893
[x] >>107881
>> No. 107995
File 126100527419.jpg - (391.97KB , 715x1000 , ea7cb6b83e33fef0a21c3b7975089fce.jpg ) [iqdb]
107995
“Scared? I wouldn’t say that…” I begin, feeling my cheeks heating up yet again, “but seeing you wearing that hat sure caught me by surprise

“Eheheheh! I’m glad!” Kogasa smiles proudly, looking like she ate some really good rice crackers.

“Still…” I step in close and pull her into an embrace, causing her to blink at me cluelessly before smiling warmly this time. Resting my forehead against hers, I reach down to toy with the ties on her shirt with one hand, to which she doesn’t react. “There are better ways for a cute girl like you to catch me by surprise, you know?”

“Like wha-” she began before a tender kiss steals her words away; she stiffens up in surprise before reaching one hand around me to embrace. Aya’s camera starts making those weird noises and the flash, indicating that she’s taking pictures. More to keep for the future, I suppose. Once the kiss is broken, my finger runs across her lips

“I wouldn’t mind you getting surprising with me in bed, for example.” I give her another kiss, the embracing hand moving down her body to stop at her skinny butt to give it a squeeze. She has one hell of a nice body for a young youkai… “So, what say you let me go by peacefully, and I let you stay at the shrine for a while? You’ll get to try new surprises with me every day, and every night. I’ll give you free reign, shall we say to try whatever you want with me.” I stick my tongue out at her and wink. “… plus, having you agree to this would be a nice little surprise in of itself.”

“Hmm… okay! I’ll surprise you more later on than with now!” she exclaims, sticking her tongue out at me… before quickly pecking me on the lips. Wriggling out of my grip, she points her umbrella toward the next person. “Go over there now, okay?”

“Okay,” I reply, turning over to Aya, who happens to be grinning and writing more down into her notepad, occasionally taking a picture with one hand. Glancing just behind her, I see Wriggle looking a bit surprised and dejected. Wonder why…

[ ] Anything to say to Wriggle/Aya/Kogasa before leaving?
[ ] Continue on!
>> No. 107998
[X] Poor Wriggle looks so dejected. It never feels good to see a cute girl wasting energy on a frown...
[X] Sweep Wriggle into a loose hug, and run a hand through her hair affectionately. Toy lightly with her antennae again.
[X] "You look down... I'm not making you feel left out am I?"
-[X] If she is feeling left out, then slip a hand into her pants and give her a few nice, gentle strokes. Reassure her that you're looking forward to spending some quality time with her... and that Yuuka is looking forward to it as well. Offer to let her help out with next few bosses, if she wants to.
--[X] If she "finishes" during your talk, or just leaks some fluids, then be sure to lap them up off your hand when you pull it out of her pants. Smile at her, and be sure to savor that taste - it will have to tide you over for a while!
-[X] If she isn't feeling left out, then just hold her, and try to reassure her that you'll do your best to deal with whatever has her down.

Trying desperately to set up a scene where we "defeat" Mystia by teaming up with Wriggle to make love to the little night sparrow. Do want to see both of them shivering in pleasure as they discover a new depth to their friendship.
>> No. 108000
I'd like to see Marisa appear in this, just to see her reaction to losing her title of "Biggest pimp in Gensokyo"

And after this little adventure, we shouldn't forget about the 'duel' with Meiling.

And not to mention Reimu's plans of showing Akyu just how one woman can make another feel good.
>> No. 108003
[X] Poor Wriggle looks so dejected. It never feels good to see a cute girl wasting energy on a frown...
[X] Sweep Wriggle into a loose hug, and run a hand through her hair affectionately. Toy lightly with her antennae again.
[X] "You look down... I'm not making you feel left out am I?"
-[X] If she is feeling left out, then slip a hand into her pants and give her a few nice, gentle strokes. Reassure her that you're looking forward to spending some quality time with her... and that Yuuka is looking forward to it as well. Offer to let her help out with next few bosses, if she wants to.
--[X] If she "finishes" during your talk, or just leaks some fluids, then be sure to lap them up off your hand when you pull it out of her pants. Smile at her, and be sure to savor that taste - it will have to tide you over for a while!
-[X] If she isn't feeling left out, then just hold her, and try to reassure her that you'll do your best to deal with whatever has her down.

I have no idea how to feel about this cyoa.
>> No. 108004
[X] Poor Wriggle looks so dejected. It never feels good to see a cute girl wasting energy on a frown...
[X] Sweep Wriggle into a loose hug, and run a hand through her hair affectionately. Toy lightly with her antennae again.
[X] "You look down... I'm not making you feel left out am I?"
-[X] If she is feeling left out, then slip a hand into her pants and give her a few nice, gentle strokes. Reassure her that you're looking forward to spending some quality time with her... and that Yuuka is looking forward to it as well. Offer to let her help out with next few bosses, if she wants to.
--[X] If she "finishes" during your talk, or just leaks some fluids, then be sure to lap them up off your hand when you pull it out of her pants. Smile at her, and be sure to savor that taste - it will have to tide you over for a while!
-[X] If she isn't feeling left out, then just hold her, and try to reassure her that you'll do your best to deal with whatever has her down.
>> No. 108015
File 126101803981.png - (1.65MB , 2000x2500 , 634837f840cfea2d549defb31a070743.png ) [iqdb]
108015
>>108000

Feel free to vote to visit her next time Reimu has a free spot in her 'busy' schedule. Also, congrats on the symbolic post number.

--------------

Poor Wriggle looks so dejected. Well, time to fix that, then. Walking over to her while Aya chats away with Kogasa, I sweep her into a loose hug and run a hand through her hair affectionately. I also lightly sweep my tongue past the base of her antenna.

“You look down... I’m not making you feel left out am I?”

“Not really…”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“Well, I guess that is the problem, ‘cause you did that and then didn’t let me.. er.. but… I mean… I thought I was… special. Like I was the only one who you… and her and… I mean, aren’t humans only supposed to be like one person?”

Hm, that’s a tough one, but I guess I can…

[ ] … give her an answer (write-in)
[ ] … tell her I’ll think about a proper answer for later
[ ] … have Aya or Kogasa field the question for me
>> No. 108016
[x] Explain that's usually the case but there are exceptions
-[x] Explain to her that she is special in her own way, especially to Yuuka.
-[x] That you'd make sure that she isn't lacking of love one way or another.

Here's my shot, feel free to improve it.
>> No. 108019
[x] "But you are special to me, and so is Aya and Kogasa. You're all very special to me, and Yuuka too, which is why I brought you along."
[x] Lean in and whisper into her ear, hand sliding down her pants and stroking her with your palm, using your fingers to gently play across the tip or, if she has them, balls. Then, whisper: "If you weren't very special to me, Wriggle, I wouldn't do this for you, now would I?"

I GO TO HELL.
>> No. 108027
[X] So cute!
[X] "Humans are all different, Wriggle, just like youkai. That's why I can find something special in everyone; you might even say that's something special about me."
[X] Kiss her tenderly.
[X] "So even it seems strange when you see me act the way I do, try to understand. I see something special in you, too. It's hard to put into words, but you have a charm that only you could have; if you ask her, I think Yuuka would say the same thing."
[X] Slip one hand into her pants, and gently stroke her with the palm of your hand, using your fingers to play with her tip.
[X] "I can see it really bothers you, so I want to give you something special. Something I haven't given anyone else yet. I was going to wait until we got back to the shrine, but if you want to, we can take a break, and I'll give it to you now. If you like, we can even just take a moment to be alone, and I can give you a small preview. This is your decision alone, okay Wriggle? A special decision I haven't given to anyone, a special chance I haven't given to anyone. What do you want to do?"
-[X] If she wants that special gift now, then take a break, and find a comfy place to lie down, and start disrobing. Your virginity, your real virginity, hasn't been taken yet; this will be the perfect gift to give her. Leave it up to her whether Aya gets to stay or leave; you could probably use the crow's advice on doing this, but you want Wriggle to be comfortable.
-[X] If she wants the preview, then go into the woods a ways, and have her take her pants off. You haven't treated anyone to your mouth yet, so this will be the perfect preview of what you really intend to let her take from you...
-[X] If she decides to wait, then just give her a kiss, and get moving again. Why not carry her the rest of the way, though? It should make her feel special, and it is certainly nice to have someone close.

Making Wriggle feel special~

I like it~
>> No. 108031
>>108027

I can see this working despite Akyu needing to be 'saved'; since fighting these bosses would take longer than what we're doing.

I think Reimu's going to have an impressive haul after this: Aya, her daughter, Kogasa, Wriggle, and most likely Akyu herself once this is all over. That's not including any other possible targets.

Though thinking on it, I think due to the paper reaching Remilia, going after Meiling might be hard to get considering all things unless she does come over herself.

Sage for a kinda pointless post.
>> No. 108038
[X] So cute!
[X] "Humans are all different, Wriggle, just like youkai. That's why I can find something special in everyone; you might even say that's something special about me."
[X] Kiss her tenderly.
[X] "So even it seems strange when you see me act the way I do, try to understand. I see something special in you, too. It's hard to put into words, but you have a charm that only you could have; if you ask her, I think Yuuka would say the same thing."
[X] Slip one hand into her pants, and gently stroke her with the palm of your hand, using your fingers to play with her tip.
[X] "I can see it really bothers you, so I want to give you something special. Something I haven't given anyone else yet. I was going to wait until we got back to the shrine, but if you want to, we can take a break, and I'll give it to you now. If you like, we can even just take a moment to be alone, and I can give you a small preview. This is your decision alone, okay Wriggle? A special decision I haven't given to anyone, a special chance I haven't given to anyone. What do you want to do?"
-[X] If she wants that special gift now, then take a break, and find a comfy place to lie down, and start disrobing. Your virginity, your real virginity, hasn't been taken yet; this will be the perfect gift to give her. Leave it up to her whether Aya gets to stay or leave; you could probably use the crow's advice on doing this, but you want Wriggle to be comfortable.
-[X] If she wants the preview, then go into the woods a ways, and have her take her pants off. You haven't treated anyone to your mouth yet, so this will be the perfect preview of what you really intend to let her take from you...
-[X] If she decides to wait, then just give her a kiss, and get moving again. Why not carry her the rest of the way, though? It should make her feel special, and it is certainly nice to have someone close.
>> No. 108039
[X] So cute!
[X] "Humans are all different, Wriggle, just like youkai. That's why I can find something special in everyone; you might even say that's something special about me."
[X] Kiss her tenderly.
[X] "So even it seems strange when you see me act the way I do, try to understand. I see something special in you, too. It's hard to put into words, but you have a charm that only you could have; if you ask her, I think Yuuka would say the same thing."
[X] Slip one hand into her pants, and gently stroke her with the palm of your hand, using your fingers to play with her tip.
[X] "I can see it really bothers you, so I want to give you something special. Something I haven't given anyone else yet. I was going to wait until we got back to the shrine, but if you want to, we can take a break, and I'll give it to you now. If you like, we can even just take a moment to be alone, and I can give you a small preview. This is your decision alone, okay Wriggle? A special decision I haven't given to anyone, a special chance I haven't given to anyone. What do you want to do?"
-[X] If she wants that special gift now, then take a break, and find a comfy place to lie down, and start disrobing. Your virginity, your real virginity, hasn't been taken yet; this will be the perfect gift to give her. Leave it up to her whether Aya gets to stay or leave; you could probably use the crow's advice on doing this, but you want Wriggle to be comfortable.
-[X] If she wants the preview, then go into the woods a ways, and have her take her pants off. You haven't treated anyone to your mouth yet, so this will be the perfect preview of what you really intend to let her take from you...
-[X] If she decides to wait, then just give her a kiss, and get moving again. Why not carry her the rest of the way, though? It should make her feel special, and it is certainly nice to have someone close.

This shouldn't take too long; we do have a cute loli to rescue and perhaps seduce.
>> No. 108100
File 126108870844.jpg - (69.69KB , 450x600 , dab54c1699f5fd47ea44f3d6f6c90dae.jpg ) [iqdb]
108100
For little Wriggle to think like that… It’s just… so… so…

So cute!

“Uh, Reimu, you’re getting blood on my hair…”

Pfft. Lucky guess. Not like she can see… oh right, antennae. Silly me.

“Uh, well, humans ar all different, Wriggle, just like youkai.”

“So you all don’t look the same?”

“Not really, no. Anyways, that’s why I can find something special in everyone; you might even say that’s something special about me.”

“I thought being a shrine maiden was.”

“That too.” I kiss her tenderly just to cut off any more Akyuu-esque remarks. “So even if it seems strange when you see me act the way I do, try to understand.” I wipe the blood off Wriggle’s upper lip. How’d that get there? “It’s hard to put into words, but you have a charm only you could have; if you ask her, I think Yuuka would say the same thing.” I slip one hand into her pants, after hesitating. It’s just a penis, so… I start to stroke her with the palm of my hand, using my fingers to play with her tip.

Wriggle’s knees become weak and so she reaches out to grab onto me for support.

"I can see it really bothers you, so I want to give you something special. Something I haven't given anyone else yet. I was going to wait until we got back to the shrine, but if you want to, we can take a break, and I'll give it to you now. If you like, we can even just take a moment to be alone, and I can give you a small preview. This is your decision alone, okay Wriggle? A special decision I haven't given to anyone, a special chance I haven't given to anyone. What do you want to do?"

“Uh… er…” Wriggle begins, her body seeming to flush at my offer… though that could just be my body. She stiffens up. “Um… le…let’s wait, okay?”

“Okay,” I lilt happily, moving in for another kiss, and then break the hug. Turning away, I see Aya quickly turning back to Kogasa.

“And that’s what sex is!”

“… I don’t get it.” Kogasa replies.

“Don’t get what?!”

“You were facing over there, making some gestures, and then went ‘and that’s what sex is!’.”

“Oh, um… hey, let’s get moving!”

I nod, pausing to turn back to Wriggle. With a grin as a somewhat more chaste idea gets into my head, I sweep her off her feet (much to her surprise) and begin to take flight. It should make her feel special, and I don’t hear her complaining, so…

[ ] Anything to speak to Kogasa, Aya, or Wriggle about before the next boss? (Write-in)

---------

Have to stop here, sorry. Will continue later.
>> No. 108101
[x] "Aya, you should have waited until we got back to the shrine, as to give a good demostration of what sex really is."
>> No. 108157
[x] "Aya, you should have waited until we got back to the shrine, as to give a good demostration of what sex really is."
>> No. 108180
Oh come on, there has to be better than this.
>> No. 108181
>>108180
In this story? Nah.
>> No. 108182
I didn't like my previous update. Going to rewrite it. Update later today.
>> No. 108333
File 126136098212.jpg - (90.71KB , 800x800 , 249603 - Touhou Wriggle_Nightbug.jpg ) [iqdb]
108333
This took forever. Hope you like it.

Also, can you believe there are no good pictures of futa Wriggle by herself? At least none on Danbooru.

-------------

For little Wriggle to think like that… It’s just… so… so…

So cute!

“Uh, Reimu, you’re getting blood on my hair…”

Pfft. Lucky guess. Not like she can see… oh right, antennae. Silly me.

“Uh, well, humans ar all different, Wriggle, just like youkai.”

“So you all don’t look the same?”

“Not really, no. Anyways, that’s why I can find something special in everyone; you might even say that’s something special about me.”

“I thought being a shrine maiden was.”

“That too.” I kiss her tenderly just to cut off any more Akyuu-esque remarks. “So even if it seems strange when you see me act the way I do, try to understand.” I wipe the blood off Wriggle’s upper lip. How’d that get there? “It’s hard to put into words, but you have a charm only you could have; if you ask her, I think Yuuka would say the same thing.” I slip one hand into her pants, after hesitating. It’s just a penis, so… I start to stroke her with the palm of my hand, using my fingers to play with her tip.

Wriggle’s knees become weak and so she reaches out to grab onto me for support.

"I can see it really bothers you, so I want to give you something special. Something I haven't given anyone else yet. I was going to wait until we got back to the shrine, but if you want to, we can take a break, and I'll give it to you now. If you like, we can even just take a moment to be alone, and I can give you a small preview. This is your decision alone, okay Wriggle? A special decision I haven't given to anyone, a special chance I haven't given to anyone. What do you want to do?"

“Uh… er…” Wriggle begins, her body seeming to flush at my offer… though that could just be my body. She stiffens up. “Um… I… er… I’d like… preview? Wouldn’t take too long, ‘cause…” She motions in Aya’s and Kogasa’s direction.

“Mmm… Sure.” I break my embrace of her, though my hand quickly finds and intertwines with hers. “Er… would you mind if Aya comes along…? I mean… er… I’m new at this.”

“Only if she doesn’t use her photos for her newspaper.”

“I’ll make sure she won’t.”

Breaking the embrace and grip, I turn around to face Aya, who had just finished speaking with Kogasa. “And that’s what sex is!”

“So, wait, you put this into that hole and then everyone feels good?” Kogasa asks.

“Yep!”

“I don’t get it.”

Aya let out a long, drawn-out sigh before turning to me. I reached for Wriggle’s hand, stepping closer to her and whispering in her ear.

“Wriggle and I want to go off somewhere to show her how she’s special.”

“Oh?”

“As in… er… you know…”

“Ahhh… right. Head off that way while I take care of the boat light girl over there.”

“Right…. Wait, boat light…?”

“Two different colors for eyes.”

“Ah.” I begin to lead Wriggle away into the forest with a nervous smile. Pushing her up against a nearby tree, I reach down to fondle her through her clothes as I wait for Aya. After a particularly powerful gust of wind rushes by, followed by a certain karakasa’s scream, Aya comes over and takes pictures of us as soon as we look at her, her lips curling up into a particularly lecherous grin. It’d almost be creepy if she wasn’t so hot. Anyways… “S-so… how do I do this?”

“Well, you should start by pulling down her pants.”

Saying nothing, Wriggle slips her fingers into her pants, beginning to tug them down, but I stop her. Pulling her fingers out and putting mine in, I look up at her with a smile despite my face being rather hot, which she returns. Her bloomers are ladybug red with… white… dots… Ahahaha..

“Wha…what’s so funny?”

“I’m sorry… they’re so… so… so cute[i/]!” I giggle, running my hand along the bulge, making the other shudder with delight and embarrassment. Sticking one finger from each hand into the bloomers, I tug them down like I would opening a present: slowly and carefully, letting the suspense… the [i]desire… build up… I expose the tip of the head, then the shaft, then the base… and I finish pulling them all the way down to Wriggle’s knees. Any more would be pointless, I figure.

Aya chuckles. “Okay, now you’re supposed to stroke it to make sure it’s erect, then you lick the tip and slowly bring it into your mouth. Watch the teeth, now.”

“Ri…right…” I look up at Wriggle, being on my knees, and wrap my arm around her, proceed to stroke it. “L..like this?”

“Yeah… like that…” Wriggle mumbles, covering her face with her hands and peeking through the gaps between her fingers.

Click. A flash. Dammit, why does that camera have to be so distracting? I try to ignore it; bringing my tongue out and against the tip of Wriggle. It doesn’t really taste any different than how it smelled, I guess… A few more licks and I bring my mouth closer, opening it as wide as I can before bringing Wriggle into me. Running my tongue along the head as it’s inside, I close my lips around it, glancing up at Wriggle, who seems to be moaning… her skin also looks a bit weird, like it’s glowing softly. Her hair’s turning a brighter green, too. Running my hand between Wriggle’s legs, I feel her soft folds… I continue to lick and suck before, all of a sudden, something shoots out into my mouth. Wriggle pulls out of my mouth as I lap up what came out. Tastes somewhat sweet actually…

Aya takes more pictures, murmuring to herself about making copies.

Wriggle pulls her hands away from her face, her glow dimming… before hurriedly pulling up her bloomers and pants. “S…sorry about that.”

“It’s fine, it’s fine! I liked it, actually.” I smile at her.

“Um… th..thank you, Reimu, for…”

“You’re welcome.” I stand up and wipe my mouth with my detached sleeve.

“Not too bad for your first time!” Aya exclaims as she walks over to us. “Though you’ll have plenty of room to improve.”

“Tha..thanks, I guess.” I reply. “Anyways, let’s get going, shall we?”

Everyone nods and takes to the air, though Wriggle seems more sluggish right now. As we fly along, I cross my arms and begin to shiver. I can sense plenty of ghosts floating about between the trees and in the branches. Dammit, can’t Yuyuko keep them from escaping?! Sigh...

“Hey! Wait uuup!” comes a familiar voice. Stopping, we turn around to face Mystia.

“Oh, there you are,” I comment.

“Yeah, here I am….” Her gaze focuses on Wriggle. “You look rather unruffled for having fought Reimu…”

“I… er.. I actually…. Di…didn’t…” Wriggle comments before hiding behind Aya, who was closer to her than me.

Mystia’s hand meets her face as she sighs.

Well, what now? Anything I should say? Or…

[ ] Fight
[ ] Run off ahead
[ ] Have Aya fight her
- [ ] Help Aya
- [ ] Run off ahead
>> No. 108378
[x] Ask Mystia kindly to tell where Akyu is and to stand aside and if she doesn't she'd get 'double resolved'
-[x] If she agrees, go on ahead
-[x] If not, blitz her with Aya's help.

Feel free to come up with something better/improved. Not sure if trying to romance Mystia is an idea or not, but I'm sure someone will make a nice write in to that regard if that's the case.

This is just a battle plan in case such a write in doesn't appear.
>> No. 108439
[x] Ask Mystia kindly to tell where Akyu is and to stand aside and if she doesn't she'd get 'double resolved'
-[x] If she agrees, go on ahead
-[x] If not, blitz her with Aya's help.
-[x] After trashing Mystia, invite her to the party.
--[x]'Mokou will be there... will you?'

Sorry, romance isn't my thing. Come back to us, ye perverted anon!
>> No. 108469
>>108439

I come.

[X] While Mystia is distracted, this would be a perfect time to...
-[X] Quickly dart behind her and capture her in your arms!
[X] "Scoff all you like, Mystia, but Wriggle and I found a more peaceful way to settle our differences."
[X] Nibble on one of those cute little feathery bird ears that she has, and slip one hand under her dress to gently tease one of her breasts.
[X] "Still, you seem so worked up over this. I'd hate to leave you feeling so stressed over this. How about I show you how we resolved things, just to calm your nerves?"
[X] Give Mystia a nice, deep kiss, and then beckon Wriggle over. Give Wriggle a peck on the lips to boost her confidence for what comes next.
[X] "How about it, Wriggle? Let's show her how we did it."
[X] Gently coax Wriggle into giving Mystia a kiss first, and then into giving the bird girl the same treatment that you lavished on Wriggle. Use your position to loosen Mystia's clothing, and expose her skin for Wriggle to enjoy.
[X] Direct Aya to help by gently pushing Wriggle to do her job. Aya can massage Wriggle's member, tweak her breasts, play with her antennae; whatever it takes to get Wriggle hot and bothered enough to help you play with Mystia.
[X] Once you and Aya have Mystia and Wriggle going, you can just have your fun by continuing to kiss and nibble at each of the girls.

Perverting Wriggle, and reversing the food chain. Time for the bug to eat the bird~
>> No. 108471
[x]>>108469

Deliciously wonderful write-in, I fully support it.
>> No. 108488
>>108439

Sure Mystia likes Mokou in this? If so I wouldn't want to be a dick and steal her from Mokou. Keine seemingly doing that in that one Mystia/Mokou comic series caused plenty of rage.
>> No. 108490
[x]>>108469
>> No. 108493
[x]>>108469
>> No. 108503
[x]>>108469
-[x] If seduction is successful, look into other girls that she likes. Maybe I'd like them too.

Yuuka led us to Wriggle more or less, who to say Mystia leads us to?
>> No. 108552
I'm a little worried about Yuuka possibly getting pissed off at Reimu for sampling Wriggle's goods before her.
>> No. 109791
File 126309974346.jpg - (242.29KB , 512x424 , 3993c89a665825c5a70825ce965e525f.jpg ) [iqdb]
109791
The duplicate file error is really annoying. This is the picture I wanted to use: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/561752/

------

“So let me get this straight…” Mystia begins, looking somewhat annoyed with Wriggle and thusly focusing mainly on her. Wriggle still looks embarrassed, judging by how she’s still trying to hide behind Aya.

I walk away, feigning disinterest Mystia’s words, while Aya pulls out her notepad and begins to compulsively write down everything that is said.

“You agreed with me to follow Tokiko’s and that girl’s kidnapping ‘incident’ plan…”

Before she can say any more, I rush behind speaker as quickly as my legs can take me, and I wrap my arms around her in a bear hug. “Scoff all you like, Mystia, but Wriggle and I found a more peaceful way to settle our differences,” I speak with a big grin aimed at Aya, who seems rather amused.

“Wha…what’re you doing?!” Mystia exclaims. “Don’t think you’re stronger tha-”

Mystia chirps as she feels my teeth gently nibbling on those cute little feathery bird ears of hers, all the while my hand teases one of her breasts through her dress and shirt. No way under it without taking the time to unbutton. Wriggle peeks her head to Aya’s side, her cheeks flushing red at what I’m doing; Aya on the other hand seems perfectly comfortable with this, placing the pad back into her small bag in preparation.

"Still,” I begin as I give her small breast a firm squeeze, “You seem so worked up over this. I'd hate to leave you feeling so stressed over this. How about I show you how we resolved things, just to calm your nerves?" Without giving her time to reply, I press my lips against the head that I coaxed to turn to me just by speaking, using my relatively free hand to beckon Wriggle over. The nightbug (there’s such a thing as a nightbug, right?) makes her way over with a literal push from Aya, judging from the surprised yelp, and stands at my side by the time I break the kiss. Pecking the girl on the lips to boost her confidence, I move my hand to the others back and nudge her closer to Mystia. “How about it, Wriggle? Let’s show her how we did it.”
Being pushed closer does some wonder for Wriggle, as she closes her eyes and moves her face closer to Mystia’s, bringing their lips closer as… their teeth clink painfully. Wincing, they turn away from each other as I sigh.

“Try that again,” I tell them, directing the two closer to each other once again.

Wriggle seems to push through despite the pain, keeping her eyes open as to better align their lips. As they kiss, I gesture for Aya to come closer; though at first she doesn’t seem to understand, the tengu sees to get it as I wrap my arms around Mystia’s waist before beginning to tug her underwear down her legs. With my hands tugging at the hem, Mystia’s dress gets pulled up over her waist, exposing her.

“Aya, mind helping Wriggle do her ‘job’?” I ask.

“Gladly.”

Wriggle pulls away from the kiss, glancing over at me. “What job?”

“Oh, like I did with you, but with Mystia…” came my reply.

Aya wraps her arms around Wriggle and nudges her into getting on her knees. Wriggle blushes as she stares at Mystia’s slit before closing her eyes and moving forward to lap at it, all the while Aya’s hands run along her body. Mystia shivers and purses her lips, a low chirp escaping her throat. As interesting as hearing someone chirp and moan is, I occasionally muffle them with kisses; though of course I move from behind Mystia to behind Aya, embracing her and Wriggle, and kissing. I also nibble on their ears. It’s all very nice, and soon enough Mystia’s legs clamp around Wriggle’s head as she climaxes.

“How was it?” I ask the night sparrow, who replies by stuttering and mumbling and turning her blushing face away. That’s a good sign, probably. “How about you, Wriggle?”

Wriggle looks up at me, blinking, as she licks her lips, before nodding with a light glow to her.

“Aya?”

“Wasn’t bad.”

I smile at her as she takes a photo of everyone. Soon enough, we’re in the air once again, though not much talking seems to happen. Mystia ends up leading us over a good expanse of the forest before descending near a road in the forest.

A regular-sized stand greets me, though the typically long red curtains are drawn to the side. Placed in front for the customers are two stools, with Akyuu on one and Tokiko on the other. Akyuu seems to be writing on a scroll with a brush with an ink well, glass of water, and a handkerchief beside her. Tokiko, on the other hand, seemed to be drinking apple juice, looking rather tense… They don’t seem to have been talking when we showed up, so perhaps they’re both the naturally quiet type?

There’s something I noticed immediately, but that I ignored until I saw it float behind them in the stand: a ghost. This place is full of ghosts, though most are either invisible or possessing the plant life, or something.

“… So you made it past Mystia after all,” Tokiko remarks as she turns around on the stool, looking at me with a serious look I would expect only when people are telling you to cut it out with the playing thing. “Well…” She steps off the stool, shaking just slightly. Is she nervous? She should be, since I beat her up easily before… “I’m not going to back down. I’ll get my book back from you!”
Akyuu turns around as well, waving to me with a smile. She doesn’t seem hurt or anything. Mystia, Wriggle, and Aya move out of the way, with Mystia and Wriggle hopping onto different stools, making pains to avoid looking at each other. Wonder what that’s about…

[ ] Respond
[ ] Do something about the ghosts first, as they could interfere
[ ] Fight
- [ ] Ask Aya to join
>> No. 109798
[x] Do something about the ghosts first, as they could interfere
>> No. 109814
>love
lolno
>> No. 109821
[X] She staged the whole incident over that? Cute!
[X] Snuggle her. Now.
[X] "It's pretty cute the way you take this so seriously, you know that? It makes me wish I still had that book to give back to you!"
[X] "Unfortunately, I gave it Rinnosuke back then. Honestly, you would think he would have the sense to have given it back to you by now. I suppose expecting him to understand how to treat a lady is a bit too much for him. The stubborn dolt."
[X] Ruffle her hair, and play with that adorable little crest of hers.
[X] "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal: Akyuu has nothing to do with this, so you just let that little lady go. In return, I'll go with you down to Kourindou at any time you want, and smack that shopkeep up the head a few times until he gives back the book. Fair?"

Saving the sexy antics for later. I want to surprise Akyuu when we take her home. Of course, if our little birdie insists on a fight, then... well, no holds barred, if you catch my drift.

Either way, since Sakuya is our girlfriend now, we ought to take Tokiko down to the Voile sometime as an apology. I'm sure she would love it.
>> No. 109831
>>109821

Nice write in, but the trip to the library would have to wait until things cool down some (Remilia's rather angry at the moment due to the papers Aya's daughter handed out)
>> No. 109833
>>109831

We don't know that. We haven't even been to the mansion since this morning when we walked Sakuya to work. You really shouldn't be making assumptions about how Remilia is feeling when we haven't seen her since last night.

Not to mention that she presumably sleeps through the day, and may well have not even read the paper yet. Assuming it ever reached her, given that if Sakuya found a copy, she could easily have located every copy in the mansion and disposed of them herself if she didn't want people reading them.
>> No. 109834
>>109833

Remilia doesn't always follow the regular sleeping schedule for vampires.

And while Reimu could handle a pissed off Remilia, Tokiko would be at risk.

[x] >>109821
[x] Keep an eye out for what the ghosts may do.
>> No. 109839
[x] >>109834, with the concerns of this and the previous posts taken into account.
>> No. 109856
[x] >>109839
>> No. 110585
File 126397586373.jpg - (397.38KB , 1600x1200 , 93ed553a880acecebb5d5db75aeafa2e.jpg ) [iqdb]
110585
She staged the whole incident over that?

How…

Terribly….

Cute!

I quickly run up to Tokiko and wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly. I rub my cheek against hers, despite her struggling against me. A few flashes at the edge of my sight remind of Aya’s knack for taking pictures of everything.

“Wha…just what’re you doing?!” She asks me indignantly.

“It’s pretty cute the way you take this so seriously, you know that? It makes me wish I still had that book to give back to you!”

“I know that!”

Ignoring her commentary, I continue."Unfortunately, I gave it Rinnosuke back then. Honestly, you would think he would have the sense to have given it back to you by now. I suppose expecting him to understand how to treat a lady is a bit too much for him. The stubborn dolt."

“Like you’ve ever treated me any better!”

“Shush!” I let her go, but before she can scamper off I wrap an arm around her once again and ruffle her white and blue hair, which seems to make her squirm. I gently tug and play with her adorable little crest, which seems to make her squirm even more. “Tell you what, I'll make you a deal: Akyuu has nothing to do with this, so you just let that little lady go. In return, I'll go with you down to Kourindou at any time you want, and smack that shopkeep up the head a few times until he gives back the book. Fair?"

Silence reigns for a few moments as I stare down at Tokiko, and she stares up at me, her face red.

Then a cricket starts chirping. Dammit, Wriggle.

Suddenly, she pulls herself out of my grasp and backs away toward the eel stand, her face red.

“Well? What do you say?” I ask.

Tokiko turn around and starts talking to Wriggle, Mystia, and Akyuu, in that conspirational sort of way.

“What the heck…” I mumble to myself. A ghost floats by me as I focus upon it. Could it be planning something? No… it just floats there. How boring. Guess these ghosts might not be much of a problem. It is cool, however, and so I hug it against myself somehow.

Aya walks up to me and pokes at the ghost curiously. “So they’re really cool…”

“Yep,” I reply, half-wondering whether to tell her about Marisa’s silly plan about using ghosts to cool her down during the summer.

After a moment the four nod to each other as they get a consensus, with Akyuu turning away to continue writing, Wriggle hopping off the stool and apparently talking to the crickets for earlier, and Mystia focusing nervously on me. Tokiko turns to me, taking in a breath and letting it out slowly; it almost sounds like a whistle. She walks up to me, holding a book in her hand. “Um. Well…I thought about what you said and-”

“Hey Toki! Sorry we’re late!” came a voice from the sky. Looking up, I see that it is another bird youkai, wearing a disappointly plain red dress, though her red hair sports a white fade near the front, almost like Tokiko’s. Standing beside her, a tall, predatory bird youkai, with black and brown hair, looks over at everyone present. Aya steps away, presumably to get a better shot.

“… What’re you two doing here?” Tokiko looks over at them as if she was caught doing something embarrassing.

“You invited us here, remember? To see you beat up the shrine maiden, or so you bragged,” said the yellow eyed youkai who could probably rip me to pieces with those very sharp nails. Not like she’d get a hit in, comfortingly enough.

“Oh… right.” Tokiko seems distracted. Almost dazed, perhaps. She turns back to me, frustration crossing her features once again. Still cute, though.

“Let’s go take a seat~!” lilted the smaller songbird, leading her larger companion over to the stand. Akyuu stares at them with curiousity, while Wriggle starts moving away nervously. Mystia trades a glare with the songbird, before everyone turns their attention back to Tokiko and me. “Don’t stop for our sakes. This should be a wonderful show!”

Tokiko seems to mumbling something. “Don’t forget… don’t forget…”

I speak up with a hopeful smile. Resist the pressure! “Hey, you were saying something before, right? To my offer? I think you were about to say…”

“No! That’s just insulting to me!” Tokiko exclaims with genuine, if forced, anger. “It’s not like I’d ever be able to forgive you for beating me up so much! I didn’t go through all this for nothing… I didn’t steal a magic book from some blown up house just to end up losing it to you!”

“I… what?” I raise my eyebrow moments before Tokiko lunges at me, screaming out Koishi’s name. I end up on the ground with a loud thud. Koishi slips out from underneath my feet, apparently having been on all fours in order to trip me up. Tokiko seems to be chanting something, holding out her hand as Koishi starts to dart away out of sight. Also, the ghost I was holding floats away.

Better think fast!
[ ] Fight!
[ ] Get out of here!
[ ] Help me Eirin Aya!
[ ] Let Tokiko win
[ ] Give up right now
>> No. 110586
The title's supposed to end with "Reimu's Aviary Quest". Stupid me being too lazy to delete and repost it.

Also, for those who care about the two nobodies:

http://www.biwa.ne.jp/~nio/image/torigazoubun/hitaki/komadori.jpg is the animal the first is based off.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39266618@N00/2447532927/ is the tall one's inspiration, wearing something like this: http://www.kuniyoshiproject.com/Stories%20of%20100%20Heroes%20of%20High%20Renoun%20II_files/image017.jpg

Not very good, I know, but since I cannot draw...
>> No. 110587
Hard choice. Should she beat the ever-loving crap outta her, or just let her win?
>> No. 110591
[x] Fight!
- [x] "Just as you have people you don't want to look bad in front of, so I do. I really didn't want to do this."
- [x] After the fight, "Sorry about this... if it makes you any better the offer still stands."

I think Tokiko was about to agree to our offer before her friends butted in.
>> No. 110663
I'm calling the vote sometime tomorrow, if there are people who still wish to vote.
>> No. 110670
[X] First things first. Looks like she's trying to cast something, so dart in and grab her by the wrist. Hopefully you can stop her, or at least throw off her aim by forcing her hand into another direction.
[X] Once you've got your wrist, pull her into a hug tight enough that she won't be able to escape.
[X] Whisper to her. "Are you sure you want to do this, Tokiko? I really don't want the two of us to keep fighting all the time, but I'm not going to insult either of us by holding back if you go through with this."
-[X] If she backs down: slacken the hug until it's a gentle one, and give her a peck on the forehead. Thank her for making the wise decision.
-[X] If she insists:
--[X] "I see. I'm sorry it turned out this way, then. I promise I'll make it up to you later."
--[X] Give her a nice, loving kiss as a seal of your apology.
--[X] Throw her into the sky as hard as you can, and...
--[X] Fight!

Oh, Tokiko, Tokiko, Tokiko...
>> No. 110671
[x] Fight!
- [x] "Just as you have people you don't want to look bad in front of, so I do. I really didn't want to do this."
- [x] After the fight, "Sorry about this... if it makes you any better the offer still stands."
>> No. 110706
[X] First things first. Looks like she's trying to cast something, so dart in and grab her by the wrist. Hopefully you can stop her, or at least throw off her aim by forcing her hand into another direction.
[X] Once you've got your wrist, pull her into a hug tight enough that she won't be able to escape.
[X] Whisper to her. "Are you sure you want to do this, Tokiko? I really don't want the two of us to keep fighting all the time, but I'm not going to insult either of us by holding back if you go through with this."
-[X] If she backs down: slacken the hug until it's a gentle one, and give her a peck on the forehead. Thank her for making the wise decision.
-[X] If she insists:
--[X] "I see. I'm sorry it turned out this way, then. I promise I'll make it up to you later."
--[X] Give her a nice, loving kiss as a seal of your apology.
--[X] Throw her into the sky as hard as you can, and...
--[X] Fight!
>> No. 110707
Calling and combining it.
>> No. 111178
Ugh. Midterms. Delays. You know the drill.
>> No. 111203
>>111178
Lookin' forward to it.
>> No. 113879
File 126775987261.jpg - (87.77KB , 800x595 , e55c5c808d093b300de7e5511c731ad3.jpg ) [iqdb]
113879
More midterms. Finals up in two weeks. Term papers. Graduation in June. Sick with another upper respiratory infection. Misery all around. I'll try to update after finals are over, or something. Sorry.
>> No. 113913
>>113879

As long as we get some nice Tokiko loving, everything is forgiven.
>> No. 115595
File 126959074568.jpg - (121.98KB , 513x700 , 743999971ac311b81192452ec4f91b12.jpg ) [iqdb]
115595
>>113913

In due time.

-------

Oi... I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. Marisa and I have beaten on the poor girl more than enough.

First things first, though. I pick myself up and grab Tokiko’s wrists with both hands, causing her to gasp. Using the surprise of my quick recovery, I pull her into a tight hug and whisper in her ear: “Are you sure you want to do this, Tokiko? I really don’t want the two of us to keep fighting all the time, but I’m not going to insult either of us by holding back if you go through with this.”

“Look, just...” She struggles in my grip and with her words. “Doesn’t matter. You lie, you steal, you beat defenseless youkai up.”

Does she have to harp on that again? “I see. I’m sorry it turned out this way, then. I promise I’ll make it up to you later.” Without giving her a chance to respond, I kiss her on the lips. After sealing my apology, I pull away as my hand runs along her arm, grabs her hand, and then yanks her around in a circle. Finally, I toss her into the sky using all of my strength (and some magic). She’s very lightweight, as expected of a bird youkai.

Naturally, Tokiko recovers in mid-air, fires off a barrage of generic rainbow danmaku with her hand outstretched toward me, and starts to slowly float down to the ground. With practiced ease I graze right through the barrage, only to be met with BOOT-PRINTED PAIN! Ow ow ow!

Launching myself higher into the air without landing, I arm myself with my gohei and swing it down at the ground. Three face-sized homing amulets then track their way to my two opponents. Bypassing the homing mechanism, Koishi becomes blurry and steps between the amulet danmaku without any harm; on the other hand, Tokiko clumsily tries to redirect her landing in vain, as she amulets smack into her and make the last few feet of her fall most painful.

I immediately dash forward with my gohei gripped like a bat, but, before my swing can connect, Koishi dodges to the side ad ends up behind me. As I turn to face her, Koishi lifts up a spellcard.

Losersayswhat 「 Care Bear Stare 」

“Wha-“

A blinding, rainbow-colored beam in the shape of a heart overwhelms me, singeing me.

Pain pain pain pain PAIN!

Once the spellcard – and pain – fade, I am just barely left standing. Koishi is giggling her butt off; normally I would be pissed, but...

I laugh as well. Relief flows through my body like... like... like something that flos through a person. Water? Blood? I don’t care how uncreative I am! All my doubts, my anxieties, my traumas... don’t matter anymore! I’m glad I even have responsibility over the very existence of innumerable fantastic beings in one of the last bastions of the supernatural! And hey, seeing my own mother’s-

“Wha...what’s so funny, you two?” Tokiko asks, flustered. “Hey, stop laughing!”

“Ca...can’t believed that worked!” Koishi walks over to Tokiko, leaning on her for support. “I made that up in five minutes!”

“You copied Marisa’s Master Spark, didn’t you?” I ask. “It’s not like anyone else in Gensokyo makes spellcards that straightforward.”

“Well, yeah, but don’t forget Okuu!”

Most everyone at the stand starts laughing, except for the hawk chick and Aya. The falcon is staring at me like I’m her next meal; Aya is too absorbed in teaching Akyuu how to use her camera.

“Hey, Tokiko! Stop frowning! You look cuter with a smile!” I tease her, though she just turns away with a scowl on her face. “Just ‘cause we’re fighting doesn’t mean you should be mad!”

“But I should!”

“Look, we do this to enjoy ourselves, not to show off to our friends!”

“They’re not my friends!”

“Well, whatever! I can be your friend.”

“Like I’d just start trusting you.”

“You should.”

She rolls her eyes. “Can we get back to kicking your butt?”

I grin. “Okay, okay, sure. I was just in a good mood.”

“I can see that.”

“Yep! But it doesn’t mean I won’t fight with all I’ve got!” Batter’s up! With a hop and a swing, I send Tokiko flying into a tree and Koishi in turn... falls to the ground, thanks to her support flying off right under her. I pull out three amulets an set them down on Koishi, whose laughter is soon replaced with a grunt and then a scream. I bring down my wooden sandal-wearing foot on her again and again and again! Payback is awesome, no?

Primal Terror 「Phantasmal Killer」

I stop stomping Koishi into the dirt, but only because she’s gone... well, most of her. Her head’s still there. Without a body. Her third eye is still attached, too. I stare at her She looks up at me with a smile. We are a standstill. Then she breaks it.

“Take it penisly!”

... What.

She hops up and down in place. She repeats herself more emphatically. “Take it penisly!”

I back away. What sort of doughy, manjuu-esque abomination is this?!

More hop out of the forest. One looks like me, wielding a gohei in its – her? – mouth.

“Take it easy!” She shouts.

“Take it penisly!” the Koishi-like thing repeats back.

Then one that looks like Marisa. And another like Tokiko. Akyuu.

Then a rather disgusting one that looks like Aya’s head after being put through a woodchipper. She moves quickly, around me, before stopping and giving me a disdainful look. “Ooh, ooh, slutty, slutty.”

What is this I don’t even-

More than a few other ones come out that look like Alice, but with this disgusting, perverted look on their face that is so unlike the real one. They have this THING poking out just below their mouth, with what looks to be custard on the tip...

“Deibu, stand still so we can refresh with you!”

“.... What.”

“Deibu will like Barisa’s braggable peni-peni!”

They all stare at me like I’m some... like I’m some...

“MY NAME’S NOT DEIBU!” I yell as my eyes focus on that ‘Barisa’s’ “peni-peni”... It almost looks like a.... like a....

“AAAAGH!” I turn and run as they hop after me. Just. What. Disgusting... so... so... so disgusting! I’m almost to the safety of the other side of the clearing...

Something falls from the tree foliage with a sickening thud. I freeze in my tracks and look down at it, even though I don’t want to. My heart is pounding in my chest by this point, almost like it wants to break free.

Oh, it’s just a normal head, with a neck, visible vertebrae, blood flowing out... beautiful, long, black hair with purple highlights.... dead, suffering, brown eyes... pale skin...

“MOM!” I scream, my face looking up at where she fell from. Her headless body is waiting up on the trees like a feral youkai. For a moment, the body just stays still and stares at me, like I was its prey... and then it leaps. I’m frozen. I don’t want to die I don’t want to die i don’t want to die mom please don’t-

Stinging pain reaches my face as I’m kicked before that monstrosity can reach me. My body goes flying before tumbling back to the ground.

“Reimu, snap out of it!” Aya’s voice calls to me as she yanks me up and slaps my face a few ties.

“I’m out of it! I’m out of it!”

“Sorry for kicking you, but you were going insane or something! I mean, your mother...”

“Hey, it’s not fair!” Tokiko yells. “You can’t just join the fight like that!”

“Just try and stop me!” Aya retorts, dropping me, and swings her face at Tokiko. The resulting gust of winds sends a formerly invisible Koishi flying into Tokiko, knocking them both into a tree with a loud ‘oof!’ from the both of them.

“If that’s how you want to play.... Wriggle! Mystia! Heeeeaalp!”

On cue, a swarm of butterflies and a barrage of danmaku in the shape of Mystia’s nails, as well as musical notes, fly at us. I raise a barrier and strain to maintain it in my condition; Aya grazes past them and maneuvers to engage Mystia in melee.

I regain my bearings as well as I can – what the fuck Koishi – and teleport into the fray. As we gang up on Mystia with more than a few cheap shots, she spreads her wings wide, knocking both Aya and me back, and takes off into the sky.

“Stupid stupid stupid!” Aya yells out as she takes off after her. Nice to see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Justice 「Wriggle Kick」

“Watch ou-“ is all I can say as Wriggle takes off from her spot near the stand and into the sky, becoming little more than a twinkle. As Aya manages to catch up with Mystia and raises her face to strike, down comes Wriggle with foot outstretched and covered in glowing energy. The glowing foot then comes down on Aya’s face, sending her flying... into a tree. Funny how that work, fighting in a forest.

... Wait, she’s coming toward –

Hah hah! With a roll to the side, I easily dodge the powerful blow as it creates a small crater in the ground. With a grin, I grip my gohei and step closer to the Wriggle struggling to pull herself out of the ground. SCHWING! With my help, the deliciously androgynous youkai goes tumbling out of the crater, though I hear her scream for “MOMMY!” in a voice a few octaves higher than any girl’s. I float out to find Wriggle splayed out on the ground, with a low lying branch poking between her legs.

Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. Well, guess that’s a reason to be glad I don’t have one of those.

“Sorry Wriggle!”

Too shocked to answer back. Oh well.

Aya picks herself up. “You better not have done anything to my face...” she mumbles nasally. I think her nose is crooked... She begins to search for her fan, and I’m about to help her when I hear a certain annoying singing voice.

“Beat up, beat up, beat up the poor little youkai~”

“Yeah, yeah. Save it, Mysti!” I launch a few needles at her and take to the sky to intercept her as she grazes them. My foot slams down into the back of her neck, sending her flying into a ground head first. “Looks like the singer touched down...”

I land and put on a pair of Rinnosuke’s glasses.

“... like a falling star!”

“OH YEAAAAH!” Wait, that’s not how it’s supposed to- glowing pink hearts bombard the ground down around me. I block a few explosions, but the strain on supporting the barriers is eased when Aya comes to my rescue, smacking Koishi into the ground. They get into a brawl. I prepare a few seals and ready myself to throw them into the fray, but a small blast of fire gets my attention. Oh, yeah, Tokiko, mustn’t forget about her.

“Guess it’s just you and me.”

“Yep.” Her book is open and she looks down, running a finger along a line and mumbling something. “Might as well use the best spell in the book.”

“Oh, really?”


“... yes, really.” She glares at me, then begins to chant something in that arcane language. “No one can defeat the...”

Moon Sign 「Quad Laser」

Four floating magical circles appear around Tokiko. Energy flows out from them into a single point in front of her; the power within the point grows and grows. Only curiosity keeps me from interrupting this.

“It is over now, Reimu!”

And with a point to me, the point fires out with a very large and powerful.... brown square of a danmaku bullet.

Which flies as slow as a snail toward me.

“The danmaku is enormous,” Tokiko exclaims with a gleeful cackle, “there is no escaping! Jumping is useless!”

Slowly but surely it comes.

I wipe the sweat off my brow. This has been a long few hours.

The bullet inches closer and closer to me.

With a yawn I turn away... to find Aya and Koishi in a heap, panting and sweating and all over each other. That must have been a tiresome... match.

I can even hear the glacial speed of the so-called ‘laser’. Turning back to Tokiko, I begin to giggle.

“Hey, we’re fighting! Take it seriously!”

Stepping through the gaps in the barrier, as it permeates throughout all of Gensokyo, I appear above and behind Tokiko. “Death from above!”

“Eeyahh!” she screams as she turns to see me briefly float in air above her. She raises her arms as if to block my downward kick, which would be laughable were it not for the small mirror that appears in her hands. A reflection of myself flies out at me, leg outstretched, and we connect – it kicks me and I kick my reflection’s face, shattering the mirror and hitting Tokiko’s face. Reflections hurt!

“Cross counter!” Akyuu announces from her post as Tokiko and I collapse on the ground.

The click of the camera breaks through our tired pants... as well as a groan fro Tokiko. I look over to see Akyuu stand up on her stool, taking pictures. She was probably taking them all through the fight... She raises her hand to make a pronouncement. “As organizer of this incident, I hereby judge the battle’s result as a tie!”

The songbird sitting on the stool claps her hands with glee, obviously impressed with the show. “Isn’t danmaku awesome?”

The hawk snorts. “Hardly.” She stands and strides over toward Tokiko and me. “You promised me a victory, Tokiko.” With a bit of a struggle, Toki and I sit up.

“Er, um, yes, well...” she mumbles, trying to brush the dirt and grass off the book.

“... but you did satisfactorily. I’ll leave you and your friend alone for one month, but after that you will pay tribute to me once again. You better become a REAL bird youkai after this.” She turns and walks away, motioning for her friend to follow. They take to the sky and fly off.

I take a deep breath and sigh, attempting to gather my thoughts.

[ ] “Huh. A tie. Never had that happen before.”
[ ] “What’s with those two?”
[ ] “What was that with the mirror?”
[ ] “What was with that ‘ultimate spell’?”
[ ] “What the fuck is wrong with you, Koishi?!”
[ ] “Hope the fight makes a good story for tomorrow’s headlines, Aya.”
[ ] “So, Akyuu, great kidnapping, or greatest?”
[ ] “... anyone seen Kogasa?”
[ ] “Wriggle, are your bal- er, are you alright?!”
[ ] “How the hell did I bring Rinnosuke’s glasses with me?”
>> No. 115597
[x] "I don't even fucking know anymore."
>> No. 115606
[x]Blast the other two unnamed youkai birds tailfeathers without looking with a couple of homing amulets.
[x]...Anyone seen Kogasa?
>> No. 115610
[X] “Wriggle, are your bal- er, are you alright?!”

Stick to balls. Ow.

[X] “... anyone seen Kogasa?”
[X] "The incident is over, so I figure that means an orgy a tea party at the shrine is in order, and we ought to get everyone together for that!"

Incident is over, and that means it's party time. Party time that we can use an excuse to get everyone back at the shrine for a different kind of celebration. Particularly Wriggle and Aya...

Although, I suppose the lower stage girls may genuinely like being invited to the tea party. Proves they were the last couple bosses in an incident. That's like an exclusive club.
>> No. 115653
[X] “What the fuck is wrong with you, Koishi?!”
[X] "Besides Koishi's foul play, that was a good match."
[X] “Hope the fight makes a good story for tomorrow’s headlines, Aya.”

That was awesome on many levels.
>> No. 115673
Fixed it so it flows better:

[x] “Wriggle, are you alright?! I'm so sorry, I never meant to hit you there.”
[x] “... anyone seen Kogasa?”



[x] “What the fuck is wrong with you, Koishi?! There are some lines you just DON'T Cross! How would you like it if someone did that with your sister!?”

What the hell seriously, using Yukkuri and her mother? I think people like Mindrapers even less than mind readers.

[x] "Where did you learn those tricks, Tokiko? That last spell would have been nice if it was faster and was that the Yama's Mirror you used? That's the only thing I know of that could do that"
[x] "Well, you should feel very proud, getting a tie with me. That's never happened before and the only an Oni beat me in a incident."
[x] "I did say I'd help get them back, so we can do that right now or at another time. I'm truly sorry about mugging you."
[x] "But could you tell me the story with those two, they said something about a tribute and true bird Youkai."
-[x] "If you want me to get them to leave you alone, feel free to ask."

[x] Ask Mystia if those two were giving her problems as well.

[x] “Hope the fight makes a good story for tomorrow’s headlines, Aya.”
-[x] Ask her about looking into those two then she can.

Bullying can also count as an incident, and Tokiko and Mystia are too cute to be bullied.

[x] “So, Akyuu, great kidnapping, or greatest?”

[x] Depending on Kogasa's state, either everyone head back for a party, even Mystia.
-[x] Or if shes' missing have mostly everyone go back to the shrine to relax, and have soak in the hot springs. Then have Aya and Wriggle (If she's alright) help in the search.

Leave no cutie behind. And having a party without her wouldn't be right.

Wall me, Millenia
>> No. 115687
[X] “Wriggle, are your bal- er, are you alright?!”

[X] “... anyone seen Kogasa?”
[X] "The incident is over, so I figure that means an orgy a tea party at the shrine is in order, and we ought to get everyone together for that!"
>> No. 116001
File 127018109263.jpg - (1.66MB , 1050x1500 , The First Deception of the Four Shadow.jpg ) [iqdb]
116001
My eyes are suddenly drawn to where I left Wriggle. She managed to shift away from the branch, but is still curled up with her hands between her legs.

“Are your bal- er, are you alright?” I ask as the other girls follow me, though Mystia runs ahead of me to help pick Wriggle up.

“Once…” she struggles to speak without her voice cracking. “This scientist outsider used a can of bug spray on me. Stung my eyes real bad.”

I help Mystia with Wriggle’s other side despite being rather sweaty. “Uh huh….?”

“That’s terrible!” Tokiko exclaims.

“I now know a far worse pain. Far, far worse.”

“I’m sorry!” I look at her with concern.

“No, no, it’s fine… Just try not to do it again.”

“I won’t.” I scan the other girls.

Mystia’s helping me with Wriggle, of course. Tokiko has turned her attention to her book, though I can manage to spot the title: Real Ultimate Magical Power by Patchouli “Knowledge” B. Huh. Aya is thanking Akyuu for the pictures, writing down a few things on her notepad. Koishi is reading over Aya’s shoulder…. Ugh. What the fuck was with that card? Thought I would wet myself…

“… Wait.”

“Huh?” Tokiko looks up from her book.

“Where’s Kogasa?”

“Did you leave her lying in a ditch somewhere?”

“Har har, very funny. I’m serious. Aya, you were with her last. Where is she?”

“Aya?” she says as she looks up at me. “Oh, uh. I tried to explain the concept of privacy with her, but she was a bit slow in the head – I blame Sanae, really, poor girl wasn’t really the same since then – so I just blew her away.”

“You did what?”

“I just thought, hey, she’s an umbrella, I’m practically a wind goddess myself, so why not blow her?”

Snrk!

Aya sticks her tongue out at me. “Perv.”

“Yeah, yeah. Blow me.” I stick my tongue out at her as my cheeks redden thanks to the other’s presence. Is this what flirting is like?

Koishi giggles, Mystia and Wriggle mumble to each other, and Aya grins.

“You’d love that, wouldn’t you?”

“Anyways! Does she know the way to the shrine?”

“I think she does,” Wriggle speaks up. “She showed up there for a festival with her girlfriend, I think.”

“Really? Huh. Well, the incident is over, so I figure that means a an orgy a tea party at the shrine is in order, and we ought to get everyone together for that!"

And there was much rejoicing as I turned around…. And around…. And around.

“Uh. Where’s the way back to the village?”

The cheering died down as Tokiko looked at me. With a sigh, she walked over to Akyuu and took her pen and some paper with permission. She hands me the paper and I look at it. It seems to be some sort of pattern, though it’s far too short.

“That should help you.”

I blink a few times. “Um… could you explain? Which way’s north?”

Mystia spoke next with that sing-song voice of hers:
“Exiting the forest is super simple:
All you do is follow these path turns
For the rest of your life~”

“….. You know what, I think I’m just gonna fly up into the sky and find my way there.”

“Oh, fine, spoilsport~” Mystia commented as she and Tokiko stuck their tongues out at me.

“Anyways to the shrine!” And there was much rejoicing as we flew to the shrine, after Aya pointed out in the right place.

Once at the shrine, a flurry of activity rippled among us. Aya flew off really quickly to the misty and bloody lake to get some ice for Wriggle’s poor package, while I provided some pillows, started boiling the tea, got a naked and wet Mokou out from under Genji as he thought she was an intruder, and tried to keep Tokiko from bitching about her book. We all know that she would just sit in a corner and read, anyways, and that’s no fun.

“So what do you think of the incident, Akyuu?” I turn to ask the young girl sitting next to me, enjoying a rice cracker that wasn’t quite as stale as the others.

She swallows before responding, “Well, it was about just as I’ve expected. Rather good, actually, and I can’t wait to see miss Shameimaru’s coverage tomorrow. I will be sure to include both that and my own report in my updated release of the Gensokyo Chronicle”

I stare at her for a moment, but then smile. “That’s good, then! Aya, you’ll have to show me what you’ve got written up.”

“Oh? Sure, sure. I’ll come over tonight, as we talked,” she returns to scribbling on her notepad once again.

The room descended into silence as we snacked and waited for the water to start boiling. However, what started as a somewhat awkward silence soon became oppressive. I couldn’t even hear the shuffling of clothes or the tap of Aya’s pen against paper. Finally, Mokou slammed her hands on the table. It shuddered, but no sound came from the act.

Before we can panic too much, on the far wall an obviously purple line with two red ribbons on the end makes its appearance. It begins to open up and spread, revealing the endless expanse of darkness and eyes. The gap takes a shape that isn’t unlike Yukari’s, and sure enough Yukari appears. She’s taking on appearance that partially hers and partially the gap’s, with the ends of her hair taking the exact spot of some of the gap’s tendrils, with ‘crack’s that look like the gap’s dark expanse running through some of her hair. The shade underneath her hat matches the gap’s darkness perfectly, making it seem like she’s partially wearing the portal as a cape that flows behind her. Her hair looks like it’s flowing from the wind, but there is neither wind nor hair movement.

Half of her face is covered in shadow, despite the sunlight making its way through the various openings in the house to make it impossible. Her one visible eye glows a worrisomely hot violet. Yukari’s mouth is stretched far, far too wide, her lips parted just enough to bare her razor-sharp teeth. To call it a smile would be a disservice.

Her dress is fine and elegant, the color of her name, and yet red and white colors seem to glow from the very fabric itself, which match the strands of purple energy flowing through the air. Behind her the purple color spreads, obscuring the original nature of my house’s walls.

Yukari is terrifying.

And she’s making me so wet.

“I spoke with Yuuka today,” the fearsome youkai begins to speak, “and I have come to a conclusion.”

Sound returns to the room, though we are all staring at her, awestruck.

Lifting her umbrella from the ground, Yukari walks over to us seated around a table before continuing. “Considering all that has happened within Gensokyo’s borders since I became involved, I have decided to eliminate, now and forever, all foreign influences.”

“What, are you going to get rid of the Lunarians?!” Mokou protests as she slams the tabletop.

“What about Sanae?” I add in with concern. Though I hate the competition, Sanae is still too interesting to just get rid of.

“No, not that sort of foreign.” Yukari replies. “To explain it would take too long, and I cannot spare the energy to imprint the understanding into your minds. It would be too traumatic for some of you.” Her eye glances from me, to Mokou. “However, there are some foreigners in the traditional sense who will be gotten rid of. The most prominent example is Mr. Wednesday and his low-key friend.”

We all stay silent, though I, at least, want to get up and punch her in the face.

“Regardless, all this corruption has been taken care of. Although many natives, including fairies and the few men the human village had, had to be put down, Gensokyo will be for the better. But there is still one last thing to take care of.”

“You see, this taint… the foreign taint that threatens Gensokyo’s equilibrium, and thus its very existence, also exists within everyone present.” She pauses and looks over, gazing a Akyuu, the bird youkai, and Wriggle.”Except for those. Yet.”

With a wave of her hand, everyone but Hina, myself, and Mokou collapse. Ethereal orbs come out from their chests, swirling purple and dotted with eyes, and coalesce into one. Yukari holds out her hand, summoning a much larger orb, and combines hem together.

Hina is the first to break her frozen position. She reaches out and absorbs purplish black energy surrounding her – the curse, I suppose.

Mokou immediately stands and rushes at Yukari. “You fucking bitch! Give me back my friends right now!”

With a casual swing of Yukari’s umbrella, Mokou is launched through the wooden and paper door. Quickly enough, the orb came out from her chest, too, and joined the others.

“Mother, stop this. You know not what you-“

“Be quiet, Hina. You are meant to be isolated, and that is what you will do. I will not tolerate you shirking your duties just to foil low-scale curses.” A scowl crosses Yukari’s face as she lifts her hand, fingers pointed at the apotropaic goddess. Hina collapses and the orb flies from her chest.

Yukari turns to focus her eyes on me. “Well? Are you going to do anything? Say anything?”

I think for a moment, but then I grin. “You’re hot. How about we just go back to my bed and…” A sharp pain courses through my head and I clutch it.

“So that is what they did to you. Now you seem so shameful. Your mother would be disappointed to see you like this.” She raises her hand and the pain becomes strong enough to make me scream.

“Oh. No wonder you aren’t passing out…” She squints her eyes at me. “You are the heroine of this story, after all.” With that, I try to move, but I am frozen. She lifts up her umbrella, takes a few steps closer to me, and drives the tip into my chest. I fall over, overcome with pain. She pulls out the now bloodied umbrella, with the orb attached.

I can’t feel my heart beat.

“The others will wake up and save you.”

None of them can heal me…. I struggle to speak, but the blood rushes into my lungs. I begin to cough.

“Your cousin can always inherit your powers, as she’s always wanted.”

Yukari steps through her portal as a distressed Mokou begins to yell.

“Get up get up get up! Youmu, go get Eirin! Sakuya, you know where the liver on a body is?”
>> No. 116002
File 127018115585.jpg - (175.05KB , 293x700 , Good Bye Anon.jpg ) [iqdb]
116002
Yukari remains within the endless expanse within her gap, walking toward the only unusual feature: a pithos the size of a man, forged with bronze iron. Engraved in the side were images that told a tale, a tale of a woman who shattered the vase and caused the world to suffer.

She looks down at you, her determined face changing into one of sadness.

“I’m sorry it had to be this way. It was… wonderful, in many ways. Potential lovers, making fools of themselves. Powerful warriors, righting wrongs. Even simple companionship, and friendship, and leadership. Omelettes, chess on the ceiling, imaginary dragons, new discoveries. You gave me – us – happiness. Great, wonderful, happiness.”

Yukari tries and fails to hold back her tears.

“But with it came anguish, despair, enslavement. Broken hearts, shattered necks, children taken from us. You left us. You deceived us. You used us.”

“Of course, you are not completely to blame. Perhaps, we acted harsh. Perhaps, you suffered as well.”

“You brought us to new heights and to unseen lows. Like the world outside, the bad began to outweigh the good.”

“Though I can never undo what I did, when I first shattered this vase so many centuries ago, I can at least make sure our paradise remains a haven.”

“I already collected the ills, the toils, the vices, in the vase. But to seal away the low, you must prevent the high.”

“Despair cannot exist without hope after all. Perhaps, one day, our relationship will start again.”

“But for now, dear Anon…”

Yukari removes the lid from the container and places you inside.
>> No. 116003
File 127018119948.jpg - (59.68KB , 350x350 , So Dark.jpg ) [iqdb]
116003
>> No. 116014
You are a fool Yukari. We have spread much too far for you to contain us all. It is only a matter of time before you get your ultimatum. We will hunt you down. And when you're on your knees, powerless, and begging for your life, we will only laugh, before we show you horrors beyond human, youkai, and even the gods imagination. We are everywhere and everyone.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We never forget. We never forgive.

Expect us.
>> No. 116017
File 127020701252.png - (222.26KB , 557x407 , yuyuwut.png ) [iqdb]
116017
>> No. 116018
April Fools, etc, etc.

I'll get a real update done this weekend, if my short writing goes well.
>> No. 116020
>>116018
Well fuck. You got me with this one.
It just read 10/04/02 and I kinda assumed it was real. lol timezones.

Looking forward for your next update!
>> No. 116027
>>116020

It was still April Fools when I posted it. Gotta love living with an 8 hour difference from the server.

Besides, why would I end the story so soon without pissing you all off like J->E dragging out the despair like in MiG having Reimu lay the remaining girls getting into the main plot?
>> No. 120425
I lay there in a useless heap, my life continuing to pour from me as Yukari steps through another one of her gaps. With a struggle my hand reaches up to the ceiling, in hopes of finding salvation.

Why?

“So what the hell was up those snobby birds?” Aya, you’re there?

“Bird society is different from tengu society, aren’t they miss Lorelei?” Akyuu too…

“Oh yes. Once very few years we get together and fight with our weapons: claws and wings and our powers, usually.”

Maybe if I can reach them…. Somehow… I turn myself onto my stomach, holding in my breath. Too much pain. Have to reach forward, pull myself into the open and…
“Not danmaku, though. We tried it once and… let’s just say we couldn’t show our faces for a week.”

“And that is why tengu society is superior! We don’t fight about this sort of thing. Plus our excellent literature.”

“Who needs reading? It’s stupid.”

“Tokiko reads, doesn’t she? At least she has more aspirations than Wriggle.”

“Hey!”

“Hey, Reimu, you alright?”

I can feel the wind passing along my body. It’s so cold.

“Reimu?”

I open my mouth and scream. I scream and scream and… nothing’s coming out. No part of my body responds to my commands, besides my stomach breathing…

“Ah shit!”

The shrine is gone, replaced by blackness. The wind rushes past me as I fall, nearly freezing me. If the landing doesn’t kill me, then the cold will.

“REIMU!” Someone screams in my ear as she grabs my hand with her own. She slows me down as I struggle.

I still can’t move. Even just my toe... Why can’t I move?

The other person grabs my other hand and guides me down, entwining her fingers with mine. “Reimu, wake up! The heck’s happened to you?”

“Ugh… what the hell’s going on…” I mumble, finally opening my eyes.

Aya sighs with relief, hugging me. “You just starting falling or something… did you fall asleep?”

“Guess so… Dunno why.” I frown, pinching my leg to make sure I’m awake.

“Maybe Sakuya kept you up all night long.” She grins, pressing her forehead against mine.

“Hah. I wish. She’s the one who hasn’t been getting much sleep lately...”

“Really now.”

“Yeah, yeah. Where are we right now, anyways?”

“Have a look.” She breaks the hug, turning me over to show me the expanse of the village.

In the street just ahead of and below me, a line of guards walks behind a very handsome looking, purple haired samurai, and a red-haired woman in a red and purple kimono. The woman is gabbing away and pointing at a western-style house on the far end of the street with a huge cog above the door. The house doesn’t look very well kept…

I can also spot the village’s main school not too far in the distance.

Finally, to my left, I can spot Matoya’s Clinic. I used to go there a lot as a kid. I think my mom had a friend who worked there or something…

And from above, I can hear the others approaching. Guess they’re worried about me, huh…

[ ] To the shrine. No more distractions!
[ ] Wonder what the police are up to…
[ ] Maybe a stop to the clinic would be nice.
[ ] Keine shouldn’t miss out on the party!
>> No. 120428
[X] The village is it?
[X] Now that you have your senses back, it's time to get back to the shrine, and... celebrate.
[X] Inform the troops of the plan. If there's anyone they want to invite along, or anything they want to pick up, now's the time!
-[X] For example, surely Mokou wants to bring Keine along, and Aya wants to fetch her cute daughter, right?

We have not had tea and light refreshment at the shrine yet, which is a necessity for resolved incidents. Especially those light refreshments.
>> No. 120431
[x] Grumble about how you forgot a few things due to that vision.
[x] Try to remember what happened with Kogasa; it'd be bad if something happened to her.
[x] Also try to remember if Wriggle was alright after what happened. Maybe later you or Yuuka could attend to her.
[x] If nothing comes up check the shrine.
[x] Otherwise check in at the clinic.
[X] Inform the troops of the plan. If there's anyone they want to invite along, or anything they want to pick up, now's the time!
-[X] For example, surely Mokou wants to bring Keine along, and Aya wants to fetch her cute daughter, right?

Silly writer you forgot the other parts of the winning vote!
>> No. 120432
File 127917438796.jpg - (308.64KB , 796x668 , fb7003aed645f4e8d15c074f7b7856e3.jpg ) [iqdb]
120432
Whoops, forgot the attached picture.

And I skipped over the last vote you guys made. My apologies. I should've checked before I started writing.
>> No. 120434
>a very handsome looking, purple haired samurai,
Meira?
>and a red-haired woman in a red and purple kimono
Kotohime.

>The woman is gabbing away and pointing at a western-style house on the far end of the street with a huge cog above the door. The house doesn’t look very well kept…
.......Rika?
>> No. 120447
[X] The village is it?
[X] Now that you have your senses back, it's time to get back to the shrine, and... celebrate.
[X] Inform the troops of the plan. If there's anyone they want to invite along, or anything they want to pick up, now's the time!
-[X] For example, surely Mokou wants to bring Keine along, and Aya wants to fetch her cute daughter, right?
>> No. 120500
It's back!

[c] The village is it?
[c] Now that you have your senses back, it's time to get back to the shrine, and... celebrate.
[c] Inform the troops of the plan. If there's anyone they want to invite along, or anything they want to pick up, now's the time!
-[c] For example, surely Mokou wants to bring Keine along, and Aya wants to fetch her cute daughter, right?
>> No. 120788
File 127993733361.jpg - (628.39KB , 1564x1074 , 8f6506080045e9c7f8d8fd8f6b7f0db0.jpg ) [iqdb]
120788
The village is it? Since we’re already here… I look up at the others – just in time to catch a view of their bloomers. I try not to grin too obviously.

“You alright, Reimu?” Mystia asks, landing first, with Tokiko landing behind her, then Akyuu and Wriggle.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about it.” Wait a minute, where’s Kogasa…? “Oh, Wriggle, are you alright?”

“It hurt lots, but I feel better now.” She smiles at me, though her knees touch each other and her eyes cringe just ever so slightly. “Just don’t remind me. Please.”

“Alrighty. Hey, Aya,” I turn to her with a smile and a wink, “Wanna bring your kid along too? It is an after-‘incident’ party after all.”

“Hm…” She taps her chin thoughtfully with her pen. “I… guess she can. She did sort of help, even if…. Well, fine, I’ll think of something else to punish her with. Maybe she can help me format the paper for a month.”

“Riveting, I’m sure. Meet up with us at the shrine.”

With a salute, Aya is suddenly gone.

“I feel like we’re missing something, or someone, though…” I turn to Mystia and Wriggle, who seem to be trying not to look at each other. Must be awkward for them.

“What is it?” Wriggle asks, one of her feelers rising above the other before turning to its spot.

“You know, a certain umbrella…”

“Oh!” Her face dawns with realization. “Um… she didn’t come with us?”

“Aya blew her away or something. She might be lost. Could you and Mystia go find her or something?”

“Um…” They turn to each other.

“I hardly know my way around the forest, so…”

“We’ll do it, on one condition,” Mystia speaks up, reaching over to take Wriggle’s hand; Wriggle blushes furiously at this.

“And what’s that?”

“More food for us!”

“Ah, sure, sure. Just hurry up before the festive mood dissipates, okay? It is a big forest, after all.”

As they fly off, I wave to them and stare up Mystia’s skirt.

You know, I should probably try sticking Wriggle into a dress or something. Like maybe a short, frilly, really girly one. Maybe a sleeveless one piece, and of course I’ll need to find excuses to make her bend over… Plus it’d definitely be harder for her to hide her, ah, excitement, and of course she’d be in public and desperate to hide the lift of her skirt. She’d have to hide behind me to have any sense of decency left, but then her lust would lead to her rubbing up against me to try to make it go away and then-

Poke poke.

What? Can’t you see I’m trying to fanta-

“As much as you’re enjoying,” Akyuu pokes me again in the arm as she speaks, “we should really finish up with the business in the village.”

“Plus making us wait in the sun is rude,” Tokiko speaks up, not even bothering to look up from the book she’s reading now. “Especially with that damn fairy flying around spraying the sky with danmaku. And her stupid ghost friend.”

The sun’s rays beat down upon all my exposed skin… as I just so expertly noticed. Stupid spring.

“Ah… right. Well, since Mokou is kinda at the shrine already, we should invite Keine. Since, you know, she helped think this up or something.”

Akyuu smiles at this. “Seems like a good idea.” Tokiko shrugs apathetically. I grab their hands in mine and take off into the air.

We fly over the group of guard clad in typical samurai uniform, with the hakama and sarashi bras and naginata and everything. Psh, useless little guards, good for nothing but their toughness appeal. By now the head of the group, something-cute-hime of the Fujiwara clan, has stopped talking and is instead humming some sort of tune. Sounds like something I’d hear from one of the more unknown goddesses by the mountain. The handsome girl right next to her sure is delicious looking… what I wouldn’t mind if-

THUD!

MY KNEE! MY FUCKING KNEE! FUCK YOU ROOF!

“Watch where you’re going!” Tokiko yells at me as I breathe in through my teeth. Akyuu simply giggles, covering her mouth with her sleeve. Regular Kaguya, that girl.

“Yeah… yeah... bad habit…” I mumble with embarrassment. Wasn’t even making out with someone!

Beyond that, the short flight to the school didn’t take long. We land just outside the one-story building and I motion for the two quiet ones to… well, stay quiet. Walking up to the side of the building, I peek into the opening in the window created by the sliding shoji screen.

Class is in session, with all the kids from before sitting at their desks on the ground. Some are listening attentively, facing to the front of the class at my right, while others are dozing off… at least before a flying piece of chalk hits them on the head and wakes them up. Heh heh, stupid kid.

My eyes continue to scan the class before focusing on a blond haired girl sitting on the far side of the room, with a few other foreign-looking kids. It’s kinda depressing to see her again, what with lacking her left arm and all, but at least she seems to be recovering well.

At the back of the class stands a somewhat tall, if nondescript, man with short brown hair, a bow, and a light blue jacket. Outsider. Probably got roped into this. Next to him is what I assume to be one of Keine’s protégés, a black-haired teenage girl wearing a plain dress not unlike Keine’s.

At the front of the class stands Keine… well, she’s off to the side, patiently listening to some stupid kid blather on about the dragon statue in the village. Stupid school reports.
>> No. 120789
File 127993741141.jpg - (389.41KB , 700x976 , 41b5a591feaf148cd8094ed72c0a659c.jpg ) [iqdb]
120789
…. It’s Yuuka’s kid! What the hell! Why hasn’t Yuuka told me anything about this?!

Looks like she’s finishing up as she takes a polite bow.

Well, time to do what I came here for. I think.

[ ] In Sight
[ ] Out of sight
[ ] Hold Position
[ ] Peer Pressure
[ ] Mercenary Action
[ ] Abort

-----

Why, yes, I have been catching up with that story, why do you ask?
>> No. 120804
[x] Hold Position
>> No. 120845
[x] Hold Position
>> No. 120869
After a bit of thought, my genius idea doesn't seem so genius after a night's sleep. So a clarification is in order:

In Sight: go in to ask Keine
Out of sight: get Keine outside to ask her
Hold Position: wait until she's done
Peer Pressure: send Akyuu in to ask Keine
Mercenary Action: send Tokiko in
Abort: forget about Keine
>> No. 121569
File 128121199896.jpg - (188.49KB , 640x480 , dsc03122q.jpg ) [iqdb]
121569
[x] Hold Position
>> No. 121576
[x] Hold Position
>> No. 121582
[X] Hold your fucking position.
>> No. 121593
hold it tightly
hold it with love