[Return] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
 (Deletion Password)
 (Reply to 39151)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

 ►
Hide Thread
Watch Thread
Expand All Images
File 14545645106.jpg - (132.92KB, 850x1081, getundertheumbrella.jpg) [iqdb]
39151
I am Kogasa Tatara. I am a karakasa. I have a serious issue.

I stand before the Myouren Temple today. There's this person I like, you see. but I don't know who to turn to for advice. Who should I ask?

[ ] The pretty Head Nun(Priest? Priestess?) Is always so helpful with these things, but can she really help with romantic advice?

[ ] That plain girl is nice, and she might be able to help. But that big, scary pink guy is supposed to be really nice, too. I might learn how to be scary AND get romantic advice if that's true!

[ ] The sailor girl is usually really fun to talk to! The thing is, I have no idea what her romantic advice would be like. It might be bad, but it also might be REALLY good, though.

[ ] Kyouko is a rock star, so she's surely had to deal with romance at some point. The 'sex, drugs and rock' lifestyle she leads might actually help here!'

[ ] There's supposed to be another girl here. She's kind of mysterious, though. I hear she's actually a mother, though, so she might be of help here, since she apparently knows enough to have a kid.

[ ] The big-sis tanuki is always giving me advice! And alcohol! A great combination! Maybe I can learn something from her AND get the confidence I need!

[ ] There's that spooky zombie girl in the graveyard behind the temple... Wait, why am I even considering this? Would she even understand the concept of romance?

[ ] I should poke that bush in front of the temple. It smells like ceramic and fire.


-----

VALENTINE STORY, GO!
[X] There's supposed to be another girl here. She's kind of mysterious, though. I hear she's actually a mother, though, so she might be of help here, since she apparently knows enough to have a kid.

I predict absolutely wonderful advice from this.
It's either first to three, or tomorrow night that I call votes.

Probably should have specified in the first post.
[X] The sailor girl is usually really fun to talk to! The thing is, I have no idea what her romantic advice would be like. It might be bad, but it also might be REALLY good, though.

Alright then.
[X] That plain girl is nice, and she might be able to help. But that big, scary pink guy is supposed to be really nice, too. I might learn how to be scary AND get romantic advice if that's true!
[x] Kyouko is a rock star, so she's surely had to deal with romance at some point. The 'sex, drugs and rock' lifestyle she leads might actually help here!'
[X] There's supposed to be another girl here. She's kind of mysterious, though. I hear she's actually a mother, though, so she might be of help here, since she apparently knows enough to have a kid.
[x] There's supposed to be another girl here. She's kind of mysterious, though. I hear she's actually a mother, though, so she might be of help here, since she apparently knows enough to have a kid.

That said, I love how the bush option doesn't even pretend to make sense.
[X] I should poke that bush in front of the temple. It smells like ceramic and fire.
Futo is old.
Old people have experience.
Thus, Futo has experience.
[x] There's supposed to be another girl here. She's kind of mysterious, though. I hear she's actually a mother, though, so she might be of help here, since she apparently knows enough to have a kid.

Vote's called for the Mysterious Woman who's apparently a milf!
>>39161

What that one said!
File 145467477688.png - (487.35KB, 500x753, nueontheroof.png) [iqdb]
39163
You're right, brain! The best person to ask about romantic advice is someone who has actually experienced romance!

That being said...

... I have no idea how to find the temple's Nue. I could always-

Oh, wait, there she is. There's a storm cloud on top of the temple roof and I hear spooky thrushes. Nue must be in a mood. Should I really go up there and ask her like this?

Of course I should, why do I even ask myself such silly questions?

I fly into the storm cloud.

It's kind of hard to see, there's water on my handle and every hair on my big body is standing on end, but it's really not all that bad, otherwise! Of course, the stubbed toe doesn't help.

Wait, what did I stub my toe on? And why are the thrush cries so loud?

I look down at my feet. My poor toe is throbbing, but, more importantly, it's next to the end of a black pitchfork. My eyes follow the black pitchfork up, up, up along it's sleek iron body aaaall the way up to wear a black lump is sitting next to it. This black, oddly shapely lump emits a keening wail. I realize that this lump is no lump, but a person! I peek over the person's shoulder.

Clutched in a pale, slender hand is a print. This print is of the day the Nue was struck down. When Yo-

"Yorimasa, forgive meee-"

The Nue's words turned into another keening cry. My screech of terror was, fortunately, covered by said screech! It's bad enough that the Nue is sad, but being spooked by its cry should only make it worse!

I should make things BETTER!

But how? I mean, it looks like the Nue is mourning her son for some reason or something. How do I approach this without looking like a big ol' jerk?

---

[ ] I should just give her a surprise hug!
[ ] I should politely ask her why she's mourning!
[ ] I should ask her how to get laid!



[ ] I... I should leave. This is Nue's private time. (specify different vote!)



[ ] I should ask the other girl about my problem!


--------

First to three or tomorrow night, just like last time!
[x] I should just give her a surprise hug!

Hugs always make things better!
[X] I should just give her a surprise hug!
[x] I should politely ask her why she's mourning!
Common sense approach!

Unorthodox, but we're talking about Nue here.
[x] I should just give her a surprise hug!
[X] I should just give her a surprise hug!
[X] Hugs are the best!
File 145476243118.png - (4.55KB, 256x256, blarf.png) [iqdb]
39170
If someone is crying, the only appropriate response is surprise hugs! So the only smart thing to do here would be to pounce on the Nue with no warning and shout 'surprise!'

In fact, I'll do just that!

However, I don't get even half of the 'Sur-'part out before the Nue turns around and makes a weird sound. Part of it sounded like a monkey screech, but specifically screeching 'GWOH-HEH?'. The other half sounded like siz or seven blades being drawn, which was weird, because the Nue's wings weren't sheathed or anything. Admittedly, the seventh might have been the pitchfork in my stomach scrapping on the roof's tiles.

This really hurts, by the way. Though, I've gotta' admit, watching the Nue turn a perfect 180 and stab me with such perfect precision was kinda' cool. And she reacted so fast, too! I don't really blame her, though. I DID kind of come out of nowhere during her private time. I think I actually earned a stabbing for once.

Did I mention this hurts? Because it does. It doesn't help that she's keeping me suspended in the air so that my toes barely touch the ground. It's all worth it though. All worth it, just for this moment.

That confusion in her eyes. The trembling arms, wings and legs. The slow realization growing on her face. The adrenaline just oozing off of her like the heady musk of a french parasol in mating season...

Oh, the surprise! How wonderful this surprise! For the first time in two weeks I'm finally full! I'm finally filled with energy! I'm finally successful! I'M ACTUALLY FULL!

And I also have three REALLY painful holes in my stomach! I should fix that!

-----

[ ] "Um... Could you let me dow-BLARF"
[ ] "Did I surprise you? Did I, hu-BLARF"
[ ] "Who's Yorimasa? And why are you cry-BLARF"
[ ] "SURPRISE ATTACK! BLARF."
[ ] Tug myself off of the pitchfork! I'm full of enough energy to do that and heal up nice and qui-BLARF
[ ] "BLARF."
[ ] Why is getting stabbed turning me on? It usually just hurts!


[ ] "S-Sorry. Is now a bad time? I'll go talk to someone else." (Specify a different charac-BLARF.)

- [ ] "Don'tvomitdon'tvomitdon'tvo-BLARF."

---------

Congrats! You've surprised someone!

Also, getting stabbed in the gut REALLY HURTS!
[X] "Who's Yorimasa? And why are you cry-BLARF"
[X] "Um... Could you let me dow-BLARF"
[x] Why is getting stabbed turning me on? It usually just hurts!
[x] "S-Sorry. Is now a bad time? I'll go-BLARF."

No picking other characters because we're too busy vomiting blood to do so
[X] Why is getting stabbed turning me on? It usually just hurts!
[X] "Um... Could you let me dow-BLARF"
[X] "Um... Could you let me dow-BLARF"
[X] Why is getting stabbed turning me on? It usually just hurts!

Yay, masochism!
File 145518611362.jpg - (41.68KB, 200x200, mononooooo.jpg) [iqdb]
39178
Guess who has a job now?

Guess who also isn't sure how well his stories will continue?

This guy!

So, until I get my schedule's set up properly, don't expect updates!
File 145524533828.jpg - (30.67KB, 287x313, 1412551702338-0.jpg) [iqdb]
39179
>>39178
That's great! And it sucks!
I'm really happy/sad for you, PnoF!
"So, what was that about?"

As I sit next to the Nue and ponder my answer, I observe the body I've possessed. She's was pretty cute. It's a shame she'll be looking like I usually do in an hour, but a girl needs a body to get anywhere, you know?

Of course, the pretty head nun got mad at me for picking a new body from her graveyard again, but I can't help it if they're so close to what I prefer! It makes adapting the body so much easier!

On top of that, it's rare to find a human who's already dichromatic! Heck, she might even have been a magic user of some sort! Getting a body that's powerful is a rare treat, so it muwst be some kind of sign!

"Hey, you gonna' answer me kid?"

This body's head is kind of scatter-brained. By which I mean currently rotting. I should wait until it adjust properly to use it.

I use my real body to answer. I don't like my real voice. It's reedy and squeaky, like somebody poked a hole in an umbrella and tried to whistle through it. But my big body's jaw is adjusting, so I guess it can't be helped. Besides I shouldn't keep the Nue waiting any longer, after all!

"You looked sad, so I thought I'd give you a surprise hug! But that didn't turn out too well, so I went and snagged a cute body from the cemetery!"

Nue took a moment to digest that, nodded and looked over her shoulder.

"So, is it your fault she was blushing right up to the end?"

Koishi shakes her head no.

Nue turns back to me. I can tell from the look on her face that she can see me blush. She can see me blushing about blushing. Wait, is that weird? To blush about blushing? Or does that mean you're SUPER blushing?

I really need to get this body in working order. It's nearly impossible to keep my train of thought!

-----

[ ] Take an hour to rest. A scatterbrain is no help!

[ ] I shoould ask the Nue about-
- [ ] -why she was crying.
- [ ] -that person I like.


[ ] Wait, how long has that satori been there?

------

Hey! Guess who got an update out in time for Valentines?

Maybe if we get enough votes soon enough, I can update in time for White Day!

ohmygodimsobehind
>>39182

FUCK that was me!

I don't even know why I'm rushing, but I rushed. The next post certainly won't be rushed, though!
[X] I shoould ask the Nue about-
- [X] -why she was crying.

thingken of spook
[x] I shoould ask the Nue about-
- [x] -why she was crying.
We're [X] Asking the Nue why she was crying!

You guys are so nice!
>>39186
Everyone disappeared
File 145560010756.jpg - (147.93KB, 850x1875, whateverthatsays.jpg) [iqdb]
39188
Speaking of thoughts, I remember thinking that I should ask what the Nue was crying about, right? I can't tell if my own brain remembers that, but I think it did, so I'll do just that! And the best way to do that is to get right to the point!

"Why were you crying, anyway?"

The Nue looks instantly uncomfortable. Should I really have asked her something so personal? I mean, sometimes your crying and hungry and sad and you just want to be alone with your hunger and get all the tears out before you face the day after a long night of the pain in your empty stomach keeping you awake almost all night. Who wants somebody walking in in them when they're doing their morning weeping? The Nue answers anyway, though, so maybe it wasn't her morning weeping!

"It was nothing. Just a silly memory, is all. It's not important."

Well, now I'm REALLY curious! I was saving this card for later, but I get the feeling that if I don't ask now, I'll never find out! So, even though I might have been able to use this later, I play the guilt card!

"Shouldn't I at least get to know what I got stabbed trying to cheer you up over?"

I can tell by the twinge of regret that it worked! But I still feel like a bad person now... I can let the guilt slowly gnaw at my soul until I'm nothing but an empty husk later, though, because the Nue is getting ready to talk!

"Damn, kid... Fine, I'll tell you. How familiar are you with the tale of the Nue?"


---

[ ] "I know AAAAALL about the Nue!"
[ ] "I know who you are, at least!"
[ ] "Nweeh? Is that a fruit thing?"

-----

Well, there we go! I actually got one out!

>>39187

Of course they all disappeared! Shitty rushed updates get shitty responses, after all!
[X] "I know who you are, at least!"

Getting shot by arrows since 14,000BC
[X] 2
[x] I know that they're shape-shifting youkai that turn into humanity fears and they, in turn, turn it into a pincushion every know and then.
[x] "I know who you are, at least!"
[X] "I know AAAAALL about the Nue!"
[X] "I know who you are, at least!"
So it looks like [X] we know who she is, at least. I'll get to writing then!
File 145579111197.jpg - (101.93KB, 262x625, yorimasanominamoto.jpg) [iqdb]
39196
"Good, that makes things easier. About how much DO you know?"

How much do I know? I know a bunch! But not all that much about the Nue, to be honest. I tell her what I know!

"I know you used to be human, made the emperor mad then got shot by your son! Uh, Yorimara!"

The Nue sat down. I took that as my cue to sit as well, because if one person sits and nobody follows suit, they might feel awkward, and this is ALREADY kind of awkward, so-

"Yorimasa," My thoughts are cut off by the Nue. "and, yes, he did shoot me. I wished for the Minamoto clan to return to power and was turned into the Nue. So, upon slaying me, my son brought great honor to his clan."

Hurray! A happy ending! Wait, but why is that sad? Before I can ask, though, the Nue continues.

"However, my whole body tensed when the arrow passed through me. And when I did..."

The Nue looked like she was going to cry! She had difficulty getting the rest of her words out, but I waited patiently! I already learned never to interrupt a crying Nue!

"... I... I c-crushed it... I crushed it in my big, stupid animal paws!"

"Crushed what? What paws?" I asked. Because I have no idea what she's talking about!

"The dinner box! The last dinner box I ever made for m-my... M-my darling boy... YORIMASAAAA!!!"

---

As I gently float back down to the roof, watching the fluffy clouds go by, I think about things. I think about how such a mistake thing could hurt someone so much and for so long. I think about the powerful love between a mother and her son. I think about how sudden screaming makes me jump higher than it really should. I think about a Nue keening below me.

But, mostly, I think-

-----
[ ] -I should land
- [ ] Next to the Nue.
- [ ] On the Nue.
[ ] -I should visit someone else in the Temple. I know why the Nue's crying now, so I should leave her in peace. (Choose a different character vote!)
[ ] -I should Duck that incoming witch. I hear she has a curse on her so that any girl she makes eye contact with is added to her harem against her will.
[ ] -I should rub my poor foot. This new body is nice, but my real body is achy.
[ ] -I should steal that cute tote bag I saw at the Myouren Temple Gift Shop. I wish I had money...
[ ] -I should suck dicks for money! It's so easy to do and I can surprise my clients later by meeting them in front of family or friends!

---------

Options are fun. Options are good. You like them too, I at least think you would.

Is this still technically a Valentines story? Because I'm not dropping this.
[x] -I should land
- [x] On the Nue.

We never did ask for romantic advice. Stay focused on the primary mission objective.
[x] -I should land
- [x] On the Nue.
[x] Land in nue

Wtf is that third option
[X] -I should land
- [X] Next to the Nue.
[x] Hug the Nue
Never mind the title, let's cheer her up!
File 145596657850.png - (219.95KB, 600x600, winterumbrella.png) [iqdb]
39202
[x] -I should land
- [x] On the Nue.

Kogasa doesn't NEED to learn, since she's so cute and all!
File 145596920948.jpg - (129.26KB, 850x638, beroberobleh.jpg) [iqdb]
39203
As I gently float down, I take aim. The wind is JUST right so that I need only swing lightly to land on the crying Nue! If she's gonna' be all mopey, then the only thing I can do is cheer her up! Surprisingly!

I close my eyes. If I close my eyes then I can stop thinking about the pointy wings. But the moment I make contact with the Nue, I'll scream something spooky! But what to scream? I don't know what I just screamed out loud, but I'm certain it must have been good! I can't quite think about it with all this blinding pain in my crotch, though. I'm not too sure why it hurts, though. I should probably open my eyes.

I do just that and look down! And there's the answer to the whole "blinding-pain" problem. something red and blade-like is disappearing into my skirt. I can tell you exactly where the blade stops. It's not too deeHEEEHEHEEE!

That scream must have been out loud, because the Nue turns and looks up. My sliding down on the exceptionally sharp blade cut me. That tends to happen when flesh is dragged along a blade-like surface. I knew for a fact, though, when blood splashed onto the Nue's face.

This ecstacy! This energy! For the second time in a single day I'm FULL! And I feel good from it, to boot! I don't know what god decided to smile on me today, but forever blessed be his nAAAANG!

As more blood flows onto the Nue's face, I can feel the energy flowing into me as the tip of the blade slices through to my most private place. It hurts, but I'm so full, and it REALLY REALLY HURTS but I'm full and I don't think I can get down... I can tell by how shiny the Nue's other not-stabbing-me wings are that she sharpened her wings today. I don't blame her. A girl's wings, hat and umbrella are her life! Even so, if I move even slightly, the blade will probably slice right through me! What do I do? Also, this REALLY HURTS, in case I haven't mentioned it.

---

[ ] I can only accept my fate. I should let gravity take over. I can grab a new body from the graveyard anyway, right?

[ ] I shouldn't move an inch! Besides, it's not like what's left of my ruined pussy isn't soaking wet (not from blood) after all this!
- [ ] "Hey, miss satori? I know you're there! Are you SURE you aren't messing with my libido?"

[ ] I should stay PERFECTLY STILL until someone flies over! That cursed witch is still heading this way, so maybe she can help!
- [ ] Wait, the cursed witch? I need to CLOSE MY EYES!!!


[ ] Wait... I can fly, can't I?

------

Were ya surprised? Were ya? Huh? Were ya? Why do I write when I'm tired?
[x] Wait... I can fly, can't I?
- [x] "Hey, miss satori? I know you're there! Are you SURE you aren't messing with my libido?"
[x] fly!
[X] Ms satori pls stop
>>39203
[x] Wait... I can fly, can't I?


Sexy!
[x] I shouldn't move an inch! Besides, it's not like what's left of my ruined pussy isn't soaking wet (not from blood) after all this!
- [x] "Hey, miss satori? I know you're there! Are you SURE you aren't messing with my libido?"
It looks like we're [X]using our flight!ow

This should be fun! ow
File 145614679675.jpg - (477.83KB, 768x1024, besurprisedjerk.jpg) [iqdb]
39215
Oh, that's right! I'm a magical umbrella from nonsense land! I can fly, can't I? Heck, I'm flying right now! Wait, no I'm not. I'm busy being impaled on a mortified Nue's wing. That's not flying! I should justSEERINGPAIN.

I have to halt my own motion. This body is still adjusting to look like me, which means it's moving things around and fixing itself up at a rapid pace. I'm no doctor, but I'm PREEEETTY sure that my wounds already closed around the Nue's wings. Wing, singular. Only one. Just one.

I need to move. It really hurts, but it hurts more ripping it out of me, but it won't STOP hurting until it comes out of me! Therefore, I should move and rip it out of me. In fact, I should do that right now!

Right now!

Right about now!

Aboooout.... Now!

...

Now!

...

I don't want to move. It hurts too much. Or maybe... I just didn't move fast enough? If I have the Nue tug backwards while I fly up, we'll rip it out nice and quick, just like a band-aid! But you rip band-aid's OFF, don't you? Does it matter if it hurts either way?

But, wait! Another idea occurs to me. If I have the Nue SLOWLY saw her way out of me, it'll hurt immensely, but I'll be able to take it at my own pace! I'm sure that if we take our time and take it slow, we'll get this blade out of me without killing me from the trauma! Of course, there's still blood loss to worry about, but I've got a full belly! I'll be right as rain! Right?

Either way, I should tell the Nue my plan!

---

[ ] "I'm gonna' fly! I'm gonna' fly away! Rip it out as hard as you can!"
[ ] "Could you saw it out of me slowly? P-Please be gentle with me..."

-----

Not really the biggest update, but, hey, here you go!
[x] Please be gentle...
[X] "Could you saw it out of me slowly? P-Please be gentle with me..."

So romantic.
[X] "I'm gonna' fly! I'm gonna' fly away! Rip it out as hard as you can!"
[X] "Could you saw it out of me slowly? P-Please be gentle with me..."

Looks like Kogasa's gonna' set the pace!
File 145942417760.png - (297.31KB, 900x878, ifokuuwuzfat.png) [iqdb]
39231
LIFE + EXHAUSTION + OTHER STORY = REALLY FUCKING TIRED.

I'll be updating soon. Have this fat bird by way of apology.
[X] "Could you saw it out of me slowly? P-Please be gentle with me..."

>implying

Are you trying to put the moves on Nue instead?
So... Dead?
It's been a few months...
[Return][Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x