[Return] [Bottom[Last Update]
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 35921)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

 ►
Hide Thread
Watch Thread
Expand All Images
File 137351258718.jpg - (380.79KB, 800x1130, c2b5098e1f78cc30adadc7df00e7e4ab.jpg) [iqdb]
35921
Momiji was eying that chocolate earlier and you could go for some right now so you quickly head back to grab it from the shelf and bring it up to the register. Momiji just watches you with a puzzled look. “Hey there Rinnosuke!”

“Hi Aaron, where’s Yukari? I don’t see her anywhere.” His golden eyes dart around the room like he’s looking for a thief.

“She’s not here,” you say simply.

“That’s strange, normally she’s the one who brings you here. Did something happen?” He actually sounds worried.

You shake your head. “Nothing to worry about, I just moved out that’s all.”

He looks at you with an expression of disbelief. “You moved out? How did she take it? What are you doing for money?”

“She actually gave me money to buy a house, but I used it to buy a bar instead. She didn’t take that very well, but once I prove that I can do it I’m sure she’ll be proud.” Well, you hope she’ll be proud.

“Ha, well good luck with that. I’ll stop by if I get the chance, so just let me know if you need anything. Oh, and the chocolates are on the house. Consider it a gift for finally moving out of her house.” You wonder how he stays in business when he either give everything away or keeps it for himself. Oh well, he obviously enjoys his job so you can’t criticize him.

“Thanks, I’ll come by again sometime!” You wave goodbye as you walk towards the door where Momiji waits. “Ready?”

She nods. “Yeah, but why did you buy that?” She points the bag of chocolates in your hand.

“I thought it’d be nice for everyone to share back at the bar. This way you can have some chocolate without worrying about eating too much. Plus I wanted some when I saw it, so it works out.” You start to feel slightly awkward as you say this.

“Thanks! But are you sure it’s a good idea to give fairies chocolate? Their hyper enough as is.” She seems nervous about giving fairies chocolate, but you figure it’ll be fine as long as they don’t have too much. “Well, anyway, do you want to walk or fly?”

You don’t even have to think about it. “We’ll walk.” She smiles and nods. The two of you follow the road and at the rate you’re going it should take you about an hour. This is actually the first time you’ve spent an extended period of time with a tengu and you are curious about how they live. “Hey Momiji, would you mind telling me about the tengu?”

“Sure thing!” She sounds pleased that you asked. For the rest of the trip she talks about how the wolf tengu, like herself, are normally guards and in wars are the frontline fighters. Crow tengu are fewer in number but are more powerful, but they prefer to stick to the shadows and operate in secret. The wolves are subservient to the crows, much to Momiji’s chagrin. She also tells you about how the live on a daily basis. For the most part they live like humans.

Her lecture ends when she starts to complain about Aya, at which point it turns into a rant about how she doesn’t respect her. Apparently Aya has a tendency to take “inappropriate” pictures of Momiji and use them as blackmail. You suddenly feel for the poor girl, having to put up with someone like that twenty-four seven. Hatate is far better though. She will try to convince Aya to not keep or take the pictures, but usually fails. Though, when Momiji is told to do something Hatate usually helps her out. At least she has one good friend.

By the time you reach the bar she’s realized that she was complaining and apologizes. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to go on a rant like that.”

“Don’t worry about it. We all need to vent to someone.” You dismiss her concerns with a wave of your hand.

The two of you enter the bar and see a peculiar sight. You see Chen and the fairies hoping around on the tables and chairs doing their best to avoid the floor while Ran is sitting in a chair with a smile on her face. You assume they’re playing that game “the floor is lava” or whatever people call it in Gensokyo. Part of you finds it precious, but another part finds it annoying as they could break the furniture.

Before you have a chance to say anything Chen sees you, springs from a table, and tackles you. Luckily for you Momiji has good reflexes and manages to support you so you don’t fall. Unfortunately the fairies seem to think this is a fun idea so they fly into you too, and not even with Momiji’s help can you stay standing. At least the fall is cushioned by something soft…

Wait.

You just landed on Momiji! “Can you guys get off of us please?!” Your voice is drowned out by their laughter. Luckily for you Ran starts pulling them off of you.

“I’m sorry Aaron, I should have stopped them.” Ran apologizes even though she’s barely containing laughter.

Once the “young” ones are lifted off of you, you stand up and help Momiji up. Honestly, Chen is far older than you and you have no idea how old the fairies are. But since they act like children you will address them as such.

“Sorry Aaron, we were waiting for a while and I was just excited to see you.” Chen looks at you with sad eyes.

Damn it, that’s just not fair. You can’t stay mad at her if she looks like that. “Well, no one was hurt so I guess it’s alright.” You hold out the bag of chocolate and say, “I also brought everyone something.”

The “children” cheer and swarm you, but Ran stops them. “You’ll have to wait until after lunch. We were planning on taking Aaron out to eat.” She looks at Momiji. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you there.”

“Ah, it’s okay Miss Yakumo!” Momiji, who has been trying to appear invisible, jumps when she is addressed.

Ran shakes her head. “Please, call me Ran.”

“O-okay, Ran.”

“Aaron, do you want to go out to eat?” Chen asks you while Ran and Momiji get acquainted.

-Choose One
[] Sure
(Optional) Invite Momiji and/or Fairies
[] Why don’t we eat here? The kitchen is set up now.
[] I’m not really hungry right now. How about we do something else for a while? (Write-in What to do)
----------
Well, here we are, Thread Two. Honestly? I'm surprised I've been able to keep up the daily updates. As long as I keep them short they don't seem like too much of a task. Not to mention enjoying what I'm writing, that always helps.
[x] Sure!
-[x] Invite them all

I'm sure things will start to get hectic sooner or later so it's better if they take the opportunity to chill out
[x] Why don’t we eat here? The kitchen is set up now.

That was too cute for words. Hell why don't we cook for them all now?
[x] Sure!
-[x] Invite them all

Wynaut?
[X] Sure
-[X] Invite everyone
[x] Sure!
-[x] Invite Momiji
[X] Sure
-[X] Invite everyone

Mystia's?
[x] Sure!
-[x] Invite them all

>>35925
>Wynaut
You. I like you.
Vote called for going out with everyone. Well, this'll be fun. Update later tonight!

>>35923
>I'm sure things will start to get hectic sooner or later so it's better if they take the opportunity to chill out
>sooner or later
Sooner, not later.

>>35924
>That was too cute for words.
Thanks, I was going for something like that.

>>35925
>Wynaut
I can think of a few reasons. But then again I'm writing this thing. Also I really wanted to make a Poke-pun, but I find the idea Ghastly.
File 137358992682.jpg - (134.31KB, 850x624, sample-914a871872bf63b888589c49b2c660b3.jpg) [iqdb]
35941
Picture only semi-related. It's so hard to find a picture with Chen, Ran, Momiji, Sunny, Star, and Luna at a dinner table together.
----------
You pat Chen on the head and say, “Sure thing.” She purrs slightly in response. “Did you and Ran have anywhere special in mind?”

“No, we were wondering if you had a place in mind.” She brushes your hand off her head. “And stop doing that! I’m not a kid anymore!”

You smile. “Oh, then that wasn’t purring I heard?”

“N-no! I-I was growling!” She does her best to look intimidating, but only succeeds in looking cuter.

“Oh, that explains why I feel so scarred right now,” you say jokingly. “I hope you forgive me most fearsome and dangerous Chen.”

Chen weakly slaps your arm. “Oh, you’re being mean again!” If you were being mean she would have actually hurt you, so you know you haven’t taken it too far.

“No, if I was being mean I would continue to mess with your head and play with your ears.” She covers her ears with her hands and glares at you. You had thought Chen, as a cat youkai, would like to have behind her ears scratched. She cleared that up shortly after you met her when she scratched your arm. “Don’t worry, I learned my lesson the first time.” You say reassuringly.

Momiji and Ran have turned their attention back to you and Chen. “So, Aaron, are you ready to go?” Ran asks.

“Huh? Oh, sure.” You turn to Momiji and ask, “Do you want to come with us?”

“Wha~?” She freezes in place when you ask. “Ah, uh, well, I wouldn’t mind. But are you sure it’s okay?”

“Any friend of Aaron’s is a friend of ours,” Ran says smiling.

“O-okay then, I’d be happy to go!”

You turn to the fairies who are floating around watching everything with wide eyes. “What about the three of you, do you want to come along?”

They all say at the same time, “Yes!”

Ran starts to laugh. “Oh, Aaron, you’ve seemed to make a lot of friends already.”

“Really?” You guess she’s right.

The seven of you start to walk out the door when Ran says something that causes Momiji and the fairies to stop. “Yukari would be happy if she saw you like this.”

Sunny looks at her in fear while Luna and Star hide behind her. “W-what are you talking about? What does Yukari have to do with this?”

Momiji looks a little nervous too. “I was wondering about how you know her. You and Rinnosuke were talking like you knew pretty well.”

Ran looks embarrassed, like she said something she shouldn’t have, and Chen just looks at you then the everyone else unsure of what to say. You sigh before saying, “Yukari’s my mom.” No sense beating around the bush. “Well, adopted mother that is. She’s been pretty protective of me since she took me in, so not many people know about my relationship with her. I wouldn’t worry about it though, she shouldn’t have a problem with me making friends.”

Everyone seems to calm down after a minute of walking in silence. The tension that was brought about by the revelation of Yukari being your mother has subsided and everyone enjoys a peaceful walk into the village. Except the fairies who are floating, but it’s peaceful all the same.

The decision of where to eat fell to you as no one eats out much and you’re living here so you probably know of a place to eat. Their logic is somewhat flawed, but you do know of a good place so it doesn’t really matter.

The inside of the Lorelei Grill is empty as it usually is, but you are still greeted by Yoko. She does hesitate for a minute when she sees how many people enter. The look of surprise on her face is almost comical; you didn’t realize someone’s jaw could go that low. She quickly composes herself and seats you.

-Time for casual dinner conversations (Choose Three)
[] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?
[] How did the Fairies spend their day?
[] Was there something Chen and Ran wanted?
[] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?
[] Ask what they know about your potential employees
[] Write-in Topic (Anything you want, within reason of course)
----------
I do encourage write-ins. Even if I don't give you the choice for one. Should I give you a choice for "Who shows up" you could even give me a character who I don't have listed. I'll find someway to work with it.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying!
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?
[x] Ask what they know about your potential employees
gogogo
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] How did the Fairies spend their day?
[x] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] Ask what they know about your potential employees
[x] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?

These ones.
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] Ask what they know about your potential employees
[x] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?

Ah, good ol' mix an' match.
>You smile. “Oh, then that wasn’t purring I heard?”
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] Ask Ran if she would allow to let Chen stay with you for a while.
[x] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?

This needs more Chen. On a daily basis of course.
[X] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?
[X] How did the Fairies spend their day?
[X] Ask what they know about your potential employees
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] Ask what they know about your potential employees
[x] How did the Fairies spend their day?
[X] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[X] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?
[X] Ask what they know about your potential employees

>The look of surprise on her face is almost comical; you didn’t realize someone’s jaw could go that low.
It's OMG Cat.
[X] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[X] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?
[X] Ask what they know about your potential employees.
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] How did the Fairies spend their day?
[x] Why did Ran send Sakuya over to test you?
Uh, so we have a tie. I could count each question individually, but I'm afraid of screwing that up. Currently the vote is as such.

Yukari/Fairies/Momiji - 1
Yukari/Fairies/Test - 2
Yukari/Employees/Momiji - 2
Yukari/Employees/Test - 2
Yukari/ChenStay/Test - 1
Momiji/Fairies/Employees - 1
Yukari/Employees/Fairies -1

I abbreviated it so it would be easier to keep track of. I'm not saging this because I need a tiebreaker. Next vote, to break the tie, wins. Please do not vote if you already have. If there is no winner by 8pm I am going to pick what I want and write. Note that it is almost 6pm here so there are two hours before I start writing regardless of the tie.
[x] How is Yukari taking all this? She seemed mildly upset on Monday.
[x] What does Momiji plan to do when she goes back to work?
[x] Ask what they know about your potential employees

This sounds good to me.
Okay vote called for Yukari/Employees/Momiji. Update later tonight. Remind me that giving a "Pick Three" option is a terrible idea. "Pick two", at most from now on.
File 137368319112.jpg - (144.26KB, 850x669, sample-7e44f06d6a165b3d4636ff9a967cc4ca.jpg) [iqdb]
35962
After Yoko runs into the kitchen to get your drinks you ask Ran, “So, how’s mom handling my decision? She seemed upset on Monday.” You’ve already decided on what you want, but everyone else is staring at the menu intently.

Looking up from hers Ran replies with, “She was pretty upset the first day, she calmed down the next day, and yesterday she was beside herself with worry. She kept saying, ‘What if he is attacked by some drunkard? Who will protect him? He has no way to defend himself!’” She tries to mimic Yukari’s voice and comes eerily close.

Chen laughs at her imitation before saying, “We tried to get her to come visit you today, but she kept saying no. She’s worried, but she doesn’t want you to know that.” You wonder if it’s okay for her to be saying that if it’s true. “She told us to tell you she’ll be attending the grand opening though. She said she’ll have a few drinks, but if anyone tries to start anything she’ll throw them out for you.”

“You can tell her that I don’t need or want her to fight my battle for me. I’m an adult now and I plan on taking care of myself.” You do not want Yukari intimidating your customers, it’s bad business sense to let your mom and “god” of Gensokyo throw out paying customers. Of course you plan on having a bouncer there to help, but you have considered getting a weapon just in case.

“Oh? You sound confident,” Momiji observes. “What if you get an oni in there? What then?”

“Obviously, I outwit them,” you respond quickly. “If I can’t beat them using strength, I’ll use my head. Or I just bribe them with more alcohol and hope that they pass out eventually.” Of course if that doesn’t work you are kinda up a creek without a paddle.

Ran chuckles. “Have you thought of hiring a bouncer? Maybe a youkai one?”

“Yes actually, I have.”

“Oh?” Everyone looks at you expectantly.

“Yesterday I had a few people come in looking for a job. The immortal, Mokou, came by and asked if I needed a bouncer. She’s currently the only one who’s applied for the position.”

Ran nods and says, “Hmm, she’s strong, intimidating, and can take a beating. She’d be a good choice. What about the other positions?”

“Well, Sakuya came by and tried to force me to hire a fairy. I told her I couldn’t make a decision at the time and to send the fairy back sometime today so I could try her cooking. And believe it or not, Marisa came by looking to be a bartender.” The last part has everybody look stunned. Even Yoko who has just come out with your drinks.

Luna is the first to speak, “Marisa wants to work for you?”

“Yeah, weird isn’t it?” You get nods of agreement from everyone.

“I guess being an incident resolver doesn’t really put food on the table,” Momiji says taking a sip of the tea she ordered. Incidentally, you got coffee again. “I’d hire her if I were you. She’d make a great deterrent for anyone who might want to start a problem.”

You nod. “Yeah, stop the issue before it comes up. Honestly I’ll need all the help I can get, so it wouldn’t hurt to hire her.”

“Uh, I’m sorry for interrupting but are you ready to order yet?” Yoko asks meekly.

“Oh, sorry. I’m ready, but what about you?” You look to the others and they nod.

Ran orders mapo tofu, Chen orders grilled salmon, Momiji orders a steak, the fairies order ramen, and you order the grilled lamprey. You get many odd looks when you order, but you ignore it. It’s something you should try at least once; it is the special after all.

Yoko heads back into the kitchen looking like excited. It must be because of how many people you brought with you. If they like the food then it’ll definitely be a confidence boost.

“So Momiji, what are you gonna do when you go back to work?” You ask.

“What do you mean? I’ll be working.”

“I meant about Aya, will you stand up to her or just go along with everything?”

She looks uncomfortable for a minute before saying, “Well, I’d like to stand up to her. But she’s a lot more powerful than I am and she still has a bunch of pictures.” Her face is really red right now.

“Ah, right, sorry I shouldn’t have asked.” You rub the back of your neck in embarrassment.

“N-no! Don’t be,” she says to your surprise. “Actually, I have a favor to ask you.”

“Oh? What is it?” She has everybody’s attention at this point.

“W-well, I plan on getting back at her. So I’m going to bring her to the grand opening and get her really drunk and well, I don’t want to say too much right now. But will you go along with whatever I say and do?” She looks at you pleadingly. Such round and sad eyes. Damn it, puppy dog eyes aren’t fair, especially coming from cute girls.

You look away and say, “If I can, I will.” You see her smile out of the corner of your eye.

For a little while everyone just talks about seemingly random things. Momiji is obsessed with the smells coming out of the kitchen, Chen keeps asking if you need her help around the bar, the fairies are chatting amongst themselves, and you and Ran are talking about what you would like delivered from home. Namely your bed, clothes, and books. She says that she’ll have them to you before the end of the day.

You also feel you should ask the fairies something. “Hey, Sunny, Luna, Star, I’m not rushing you or anything but when are you planning on going home?”

They look at each other sadly. Sunny eventually says, “We’ve been living in the border behind the Hakurei shrine. But Reimu recently put up a barrier to keep out unwanted guests and our house is inside it so we can’t reach it.”

Star then asks, “Could we stay with you for a little while longer?”

-Choose one
[] “Sure”
() “But you have to work for it.”
() “Free of charge.”
[] “I’m sorry, I don’t have the space”
() “But what if I talk to Reimu for you?”
() “I’ll help you find a new place to live though.”
----------
Well, Fairies are homeless... For now at least. Anyway I managed to update today so I'm happy. Wasn't in a writing mood earlier so I was worried I wouldn't make it.

>Picture only semi-related. It's so hard to find a picture with Chen, Ran, Momiji, Sunny, Star, and Luna at a dinner table together.

That was a challenge to you Anon. You were supposed to prove me wrong and you didn't. I am disappointed... Well, not really.
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”

Fairy servants!
[x] “I’m sorry, I don’t have the space”
(x) “I’ll help you find a new place to live though.”

There is enough time to decide which touhou you wish to have in this story.
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”

But eventually we do need to talk to Reimu about that barrier. That just ain't right.
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”

What were we supposed to prove wrong?
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”

It's not like it'll be permanent or anything.
[x] “Sure”
(x) “But you have to work for it.”
[X] “Sure”
(X) “But you have to work for it.”

We were supposed to find a picture with Chen, Ran, Momiji, Sunny, Star, and Luna at a dinner table together.
Okay, so the fairies will be living with Aaron and helping around the bar. Note, this arrangement is only temporary.

Update later tonight.
File 137377100221.png - (611.29KB, 900x750, e96ff7d34b563ae3cdc5292c3d7419d0.png) [iqdb]
35977
The fairies are looking at you with wide, pleading eyes. How can you say no to such faces? “Well, I suppose it’s okay,” you say with a bit of hesitation. The three of them cheer and thank you repeatedly, but you cut them off by saying, “BUT, you have to pull your own weight by working around the bar. I’ve had your cooking, even if it was just breakfast, so you’ll be working in the kitchen and delivering food. Does that sound fair?”

“Sure thing!”

“No problem!”

“That’s easy!”

They all respond at once and you can’t tell who says what, but they all agree so it doesn’t really matter. At least you have a kitchen staff started.

“I’ll have a word with Reimu and see if she’ll lower the barrier around the shrine, or at least shrink it so you can get to your home,” Ran says patting an excited Luna on the head. “Honestly though Aaron, are you sure you want to let them live with you? Chen and I saw that small building you’ll be sleeping in, it’ll be cramped in there.”

“Well, I’m not going to change my mind now so I’ll think of something. If it comes down to it, I’ll just ask the kappa to make an extension to it. Of course, this is only temporary, so I shouldn’t have to do that.” You stress the word temporary, mostly for yourself. Just because they’ll be helping for a little while doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t hire a full time chef.

Your food arrives shortly after ironing out the details of the fairies stay. They’ll be sleeping in your bed, it’s a queen sized mattress and their fairly small so they should be fine sharing a bed, and you’ll be using your sleeping bag for a while longer. You don’t see them staying for more than a week, so you can suffer through it.

The grilled lamprey is surprisingly good. It’s not something you’ll order every time you come here, but it’s definitely something you’ll get again. Ran greatly enjoys her tofu, but you can feel the heat from it from across the table. Chen devours her salmon in almost record time for her, while Momiji is savoring her steak. Sunny eats the ramen without any reservation, despite the fact that it’s still steaming when she gets it, Luna is waiting patiently for it to cool, and Star is blowing on the noodles to cool them.

You wonder what other people would think if they saw your group. They would probably think that you were the weirdest group of people out there. A tengu, three fairies, a nekomata, a kitsune, and a human. The only way it could be stranger is if you added a kappa , an oni, and a ghost. Well, at least you’re in pleasant company so it doesn’t matter what others think.

Yoko and Mystia stick to the kitchen and only come out to refill your drinks. You must have had at least four cups of coffee, and these aren’t small eight ounce mugs either they’re pretty large. As Momiji put it, “You won’t be sleeping tonight.” You did have at least two cups this morning too.

After everyone is finished you and Ran argue over who is paying. Momiji refuses to let someone else pay for her, so that matter is closed. But the fairies don’t have money and neither does Chen. In the end you agree to pay for Sunny and Star, while Ran pays for Chen and Luna. Obviously you and Ran pay for yourselves too.

As you leave Mystia yells to you, “Aaron, keep coming back! Every time you do you bring more people with you, so maybe next time you’ll fill up the place!” She’s laughing as she says this, so you know she’s joking. But at the same time you fear that she’s serious.

Before you head back to the bar Ran decides to head back and get your stuff for you and leaves Chen in your care for the time being. When she’s gone you give the fairies some money and a list of groceries. “I need you three to do some shopping. Can you get what’s on the list and if you can think of a few dishes for the menu that require ingredients not on here get those too?”

“What if we have trouble carrying everything?” Luna asks tilting her head.

“Then ask the clerk if it’s possible to have them delivered. If not come get me and I’ll help. I just need to try and be at the bar for when Hinata comes by.”

“Okay, see you in a bit then!” Sunny takes the list while Star takes the money. Luna looks like she wants to hold onto something, but you don’t have anything for her. But she looks upset so you give her the pen you used which perks her up and she runs to catch up with the other two. Why are they walking now? You don’t think you’ll ever understand fairies.

You walk back to the bar with Chen riding on your shoulders and Momiji walking beside you. It must be another strange sight, a young nekomata riding on the shoulders of a human with a wolf tengu beside him. At first glance you could be mistaken for a family. You chuckle as you imagine this.

“Huh?” Momiji must have heard you, “Is something funny?”

“Nah, I was just thinking how weird we must look to others,” you reply honestly.

“We’re like a family!” Chen purrs. It looks like you weren’t the only one having that thought.

Momiji blushes and stammers, “W-why do you say that? I mean you two are family, but how would I look like that? Like your family that is?”

“Well, you would be the mom, Aaron would be the dad, and I’m the kid! At least that’s probably how other people would see it.” You simply laugh some more as Momiji tries to argue with Chen.

Arriving at the bar you see
-Choose one
[] Hinata waiting patiently at the door
[] A cat and mouse youkai running around the building
[] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy
----------
I'm not sure if my writing could be considered "Laugh inducing" but I find myself smiling as I write. That's a good sign right? If I enjoy it then I shouldn't worry.

Also, Danbooru is a terrible place. I go there to find a picture to go with the update and BOOM an hour has gone by. On the plus side I now have a decent number of MomijiXChen pictures.
[X] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy

Youmu time? Probably shouldn't vote for Hinata before the fairies are back.
[] Hinata waiting patiently at the door
[x] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy

Oh yes.
[X] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy
Since I don't want to cause a three-way tie.
[X] A cat and mouse youkai running around the building

Animals Beast youkai everywhere.
[x] A cat and mouse youkai running around the building
random eh? In a good way I mean.
[x] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy

And from out of nowhere Youmu. Characters I like just keep popping up.
> The only way it could be stranger is if you added a kappa , an oni, and a ghost.

Foreshadowing!

[X] Youmu
[X] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy.
[x] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy

The happy ghost girl has arrived
[x] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy
[x] Hinata waiting patiently at the door

Time for the test!
>>35998
We just sent the fairies for ingredients. Even if she's here now, there's nothing for her to cook with.
[x] A silver haired girl in green looking quite happy
Vote called, update sometime tonight.
File 137385821398.jpg - (185.03KB, 707x1000, 3a51f2f5e8094de6cb3859f9a36277ad.jpg) [iqdb]
36014
Standing in front of the building is a young woman with medium length silver hair wearing a green dress with white sleeves and ghost patterns on it. Floating around her is a translucent wisp that will sometimes turn completely invisible. You recognize her as Konpaku Youmu, servant to the ruler of the Netherworld Yuyuko. Due to how close Yukari and Yuyuko are it is safe to say you’re pretty close with Youmu too. Yukari, despite you repeatedly saying otherwise, would insinuate that you and Youmu were a thing.

“Don’t go do anything funny with her, Aaron,” she would say. “You might catch the worst STD of all, Death.” You took it as, “Don’t mess with her, Yuyuko will kill you if you do.”

Just to be clear, you DON’T feel that way about Youmu. Sure she’s cute, and nice, and respectable. But she’s not very, assertive.

You shake your head to clear it of those thoughts, which startles the nekomata on your shoulders. “Don’t do that Aaron! I almost fell!” She pounds on your head as you apologize. She stops suddenly and asks, “Hey, is that Youmu?” Ah, she must have stopped because she saw her.

“It is, but I wonder what she’s doing here?” You assume she’s on an errand, but that probably isn’t the case since she isn’t carrying anything. Not even her swords, which is strange, she never goes anywhere without them! “Hey Youmu!” You call out to her.

She quickly turns to face you with a smile on her face. “Hi Aaron, Chen, and Momiji!” She walks over to you with a spring in her step. Something good must have happened to her.

“Hi Youmu!” Chen says as she hops down from your shoulders.

“Nice to see you again,” Momiji says.

“What are you doing here?” You ask just as she wraps her arms around you. Okay, this is weird. “And why are you hugging me?” You aren’t complaining per say, but it’s kind of awkward.

She giggles as she lets go of you. “Sorry, I’m just in a really good mood today and I wanted to come see you and your new place.” She gives Chen a hug as well. “Lady Yuyuko is letting me go on vacation! I’ve never gone a vacation before!” She’s nearly chocking Chen at this point, but she lets go before anyone has to intervene. “Sorry, I’m just so excited! I’ve never had so much freedom before! If I wasn’t doing chores for Lady Yuyuko, I was practicing my swordsmanship.”

“You were always busy, even when you and Yuyuko would come visit us,” you nod in understanding. Not having a vacation would be cause for her attitude right now. “So, what do you plan on doing now? And how long are you on vacation?”

“I’m only off for a week, but I know I’m coming here on Saturday night! I’ve actually never been to a bar before so it’ll be a new experience for me.” She’s practically bursting with excitement. A major change to the reserved and cautious Youmu you had gotten accustomed to.

“Hey, Aaron,” Momiji says, “Do you mind if we have some of that chocolate now? I’d like to have some before I head back and deal with Aya.”

“Sure, we’ll just leave some for the others when they get back. Youmu, do you want some?”

“Yes please!”

The four of you go inside and you divide up the chocolate into eight even piles of ten. All the while staring at the broken windows, you need to get those fixed ASAP. Well, you’ll get that done soon.

Momiji enjoys the chocolate, but she should probably slow down. She’s eaten almost all of hers by the time you’ve started on your third. Chen and Youmu are eating theirs slowly as well.

“You’ll make yourself sick if you eat that fast,” you say.

“I know, but it’s so good!” You just shake your head in response. “Well,” she pops the last piece into her mouth, “I should probably get going. I was nice meeting you Aaron! I’ll be sure to come by on opening night!” She waves as she heads out the door.

A couple minutes pass in silence when Youmu asks. “Hey, Aaron, do you want to do something for a little while?”

“Hmm? Like what?” You toss a piece of chocolate into the air and catch it in your mouth.

“Well, I’m worried about you running this place since you have no way of defending yourself. If I’m right, Lady Yukari never taught you how to use the spell card system. I could at least try and teach you how to make some bullets.”

Chen stretches and yawns loudly before saying. “Don’t bother! Ran and I tried to teach him once and he couldn’t even make one bullet!”


“H-hey! You don’t need to go telling people that!” You give her a playful shove, even though you are genuinely annoyed she said that. “But, she’s right. Mom never taught me because I have no magical talent. She said it would be a waste of time and that if I pushed myself I’d wind up dead.”

“So what are you going to do if a fight breaks out?” Youmu’s earlier excitement has faded into concern.

“I’ll think of something,” is all you can say before…

-Choose one
[] A strange doll climbs in through the window
[] You hear a cat yowl, a mouse squeak, and a couple explosions
[] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building
[] Hinata shows up with Sunny, Star, and Luna
----------
Why did it take me so long for this? Oh, right Video games. Anyway, can I just say every time I write an update I come up with new ideas for choices or scenes later. If this keeps up I'll probably be working on this longer than I originally anticipated, which isn't a bad thing mind you.
Damn, making me choose.

>[] Hinata shows up with Sunny, Star, and Luna

Needs to happen, because Plot (tm).

But >[] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building

Would be just such a fun scene, especially after that perfect opening.

[X] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

Poor Hinata.
[x] Hinata shows up with Sunny, Star, and Luna

Alright stop, fairy time.
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

Yuuka? Okay, I have to know what she would be there for.
File 137386091860.jpg - (257.40KB, 1200x686, 137048673950.jpg) [iqdb]
36019
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

Like there's any other choice. Yuuka is love.
[] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

This can only end well.
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

Youkai moe. Enough said.
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

Sorry fairies, but curiosity calls.
[x] Hinata shows up with Sunny, Star, and Luna

Because fairies.
[x] A powerful and terrifying youkai with green hair enters the building.

I feel that I need to ride this bandwagon.
Vote called for Mima Yuuka. But first, I need to ask. Where did the day go? I was looking at the clock earlier and it was 5pm, now it's 9:30! I'll try to have it up before midnight.
File 137394377366.jpg - (301.07KB, 850x1202, sample-fde38821ff78b2313ef4579450086952.jpg) [iqdb]
36028
You’ve been sitting behind the bar facing the door while Chen and Youmu sit across from you. Your position allows you to be the first to see a woman with medium length green hair wearing a white blouse, red and black checkered vest and skirt enter the building. The whole room goes dead silent as a heavy aura blankets the room.

Even you, who has no magical talent, can feel the weight of her power. There is only one youkai you can think of who could be this strong. The flower youkai, Yuuka Kazami.

Youmu slowly turns around in her seat to face the visitor while Chen stares at you, eyes wide with fear. You can feel yourself starting to sweat as you wonder why she’s here. Yuuka walks in calmly using her parasol as a cane. She stops in the center of the room and looks around and says, “What a nice place you have here. Well, except the windows.” Why did the first person to mention the windows be so scary? It’s not that she looks scary, in fact she’s quite beautiful but her reputation precedes her.

“T-thank you,” you stammer, you can’t sit there worrying forever. “I plan on having the windows replaced soon.” Out of the corner of your eye you can see something, but you can’t quite tell what. If you had to guess you would say it’s a gap. If you’re right that could mean a few things. One, Yukari put Yuuka up to this to test you. Two, she’s been watching you and is prepared to act if Yuuka starts something. Or three, it’s just your imagination and you aren’t really seeing anything.

Youmu stands up and reaches for her swords before remembering she doesn’t have them. Yuuka smiles at her and says, “Peace phantom, I mean no harm. I merely came to the village to check on some flowers I planted when I sensed a familiar presence.” She looks at you with the same gentle smile. One could almost forget her reputation as a berserker when she does that. “You have a familiar aura, not unlike the gap youkai. I nearly mistook you for her as I was passing by.”

“I’m sorry to have confused you Ms. Kazami,” you feel like you have to apologize for some reason.

“Oh?” She says in mock surprise. “How do you know my name? I haven’t introduced myself yet.”

“Ugh,” you recoil slightly. Her smile has shifted from gentle to intimidating. You didn’t know a smile could make you fear for your life. Well, you might as well be honest with her. “Most people know who you are Ms. Kazami. You have an unmistakable presence and a reputation for enjoying a fight.”

“Is it wrong for me to enjoy a fight?” She leans forward on her parasol showing off her “assets”.

“No, but from what I hear you enjoy them a bit much.”

“I only enjoy it as much as is normal for a youkai. While it’s true that I hold little love for the spell card rules, they do allow me to fight as often as I like and avoid the ire of the Hakurei. So, if I take things too far then all my opponent must do is tell me and I will stop.” She almost sounds hurt, genuinely hurt too.

“I’m sorry if I offended you, but someone of your caliber coming into my establishment before I even open has made me nervous.” You glance at Chen and Youmu. Chen is trying to stay as still as possible and Youmu is trying to put herself in between you and Yuuka.

“Hmm,” she strokes her chin thoughtfully for a moment before pulling something out of a pocket in her vest. Walking right past Youmu she holds her hand out to you showing a small seed. “I would like you to have this as an token of my good faith and best wishes for your bar.”

You hesitate for a moment before taking it. “Thank you Ms. Kazami.”

“Please call me Yuuka, I feel old when people call me ‘Miss’.” Once again she has a gentle smile on her face, as if to tell you to calm down. “Now, if you’ll excuse me I must be going. There are so many flowers to attend to and not enough hours to do it in. I’ll come back for a drink when you open, so I hope you’ll be able to talk to me without being so stiff when the time comes.”

She walks out the door and there is silence for a couple minutes. When it’s certain that she is gone and not coming back the whole room sighs in relief. But something sounded off, you think you heard a fourth sigh coming from the corner of the room. You quickly glance and see Yukari hanging out of a gap looking at the door.

She hasn’t notice you looking at her yet, so now would be a good time for some payback for all the times she popped in and startled you. But at the same time you are still annoyed with how she responded to your plan and how she said that she won’t have anything to do with this.

-Choose one
[] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[] Call out to her. Let her know you value her input and that you only want her to support you.
[] Ignore her, if she wants to talk to you she needs to make the first move.
-Also, what do you do with that Mystery Seed Yuuka gave you?
[] Plant it outside
[] Get a pot and put it in a windowsill
() In the bar
() In your room
----------
Well, it only took me about an hour and a half to do this one. Of course I was more focused than usual so that helps. Anyway, I was planning something very different with Yuuka, but then I decided that I'll wait until later for that scene. Instead I'll give you guys a Yukari choice because she hasn't been here at all since it began.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windows
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windows
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[X] Plant it outside
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windows
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar


Plants and air kinda reminds me, are we allowing people to smoke in the bar? I'd say no and let them do so outside. Might lose a few customers (people with slight breathing issues when it come smoke like me to those with severe issues).

Also we need to harden the fuck up and be a man around Yuuka.

Cause we are so going for the Yuuka route.
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windowsill.
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar.

I like how no one noticed/cared about part of 'windowsill' being left out of readers' votes.
>>36032

As loathe as I normally am to route-lock so early, I have little issue with this.

[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windows
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar
[X] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[X] Plant it outside

Never plant mysterious seeds inside a building.
>>36038

You've watched or played too many Japanese hentai games and shows to automatically think of tentacles raping Aaron.

Or maybe I have for thinking you thought of that.

Damnit.
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.

[x] Get a pot and put it in a windowsill
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Plant it outside

Hi, Mom!
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windowsill.
-[x] In your room, if it can get good air and sun. If not, in the bar.
[X] Leave the seed in your pocket and forget about it entirely.

I feel like people in-story are trying to make the protagonist responsible for too many things.
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Get a pot and put it in a windowsill.
>>36044
She probably gave it to him in a simple attempt to mess with Yukari. Kinda looks like she succeeded.
[x] Sneak over to her and give her a surprise hug. It’s payback time.
[x] Plant it outside

Yes. YES. YES.
Okay, vote called for a surprise hug for our dear mother and planting the mystery seed in a pot and putting it in the bedroom. Update soon-ish
What are the odds of the plant being too big for the pot? Besides high.
File 137403002137.jpg - (1.03MB, 1600x1200, fc63352564ae2e79b64477b1c24c70de.jpg) [iqdb]
36051
It’s time to get some payback on your dear mother. With all the times she’s surprised you it is only fair. And you know just the way to do it. Slowly you rise from your seat and put a finger up to your mouth when Chen opens her to say something. You don’t want her ruining the surprise. Luckily Youmu is still staring at the door in disbelief at what just occurred, so you just need to move quietly.

While still being quiet you move quickly over to your mother. She is staring at the door, beads of sweat on her furrowed brow. You know no matter how powerful she is, Yuuka is still an opponent she would rather not face.

But, she needs a hug. So that’s exactly what you do after walking around her gap. You wrap your arms around her and yell, “HI MOM!” She screams and jerks back through the gap, pulling you with her.

You fall through the first gap into your old home only to fall into another that drops you into a bed of water. Something large and scaly jumps out of the water and starts to fall towards you with its mouth open to reveal multiple rows of razor sharp teeth. A gap opens up to cover its mouth so when it crashes down on you, you go through the gap and wind up falling through the sky.

You’re no longer holding on to Yukari, she must have slipped away after the first gap. But you have more pressing matters to deal with. Namely the fact that you are on an intercept course of a transcontinental passenger plane! You approach it at speeds that should probably be more than your body could take.

You close your eyes and offer a VERY brief prayer to any god willing to listen when you suddenly switch from a drop to a rise. Opening your eyes you realize that you just went through a gap that turned your fall into a climb and you are shooting into the night sky like a firework. Wait, night sky? WHERE ARE YOU? Obviously not Gensokyo at this point, maybe you’re in the outside world.

Another gap makes your ascent suddenly go lateral and you fly through your bar. You only have enough time to see Youmu, Chen, and Yukari panicking before you go through another gap. Luckily you start to slow down as you go through gaps, unfortunately for you gravity is still in full effect. So even if your horizontal speed slows, your vertical speed gradually heightens.

By all rights, your heart should have stopped by now, but you assume that it’s because of magic. But you do have trouble catching your breath, at this rate you might pass out due to hyperventilation.

After a couple more gaps you hit something soft and familiar, your bed. It’s standing upright with someone behind it. All strength in your limbs is gone so you drop to the ground. You land on your face and lie there as Yukari rushes to you.

“Aaron! Are you okay? Speak to me!” Her voice is full of sadness and grief, far different than her usual calm and teasing manner of speech.

You try to force yourself up, but you simply drop again. “Ha,” you gasp a few times as you try to form words. “Ah, I-I think, hah, think I’ll be fine. Just need to, hoo, to catch my breath.”

Yukari pulls you up and holds you close. Chen starts hugging you as well after a moment. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Yukari holds you at arm’s length and examines you. You feel a wave of nausea and the room spins. Okay, now that you are on solid ground and are stationary you feel ready to die. But can you really admit that right now?

-Choose one
[] “Really, I’m fine. A little winded and dizzy, but fine.”
[] “I feel sick to my stomach, the room is spinning, and I think I need some sleep.”
[] “No, I’m not. Everything is catching up to me all at once. I should probably see a doctor.
[] Write-in (Word it better or find a way to minimize the worry they feel)
----------
I think I had a little too much fun writing this. Oh, I new you guys would go for the "Surprise Hug" option and I've been planning this since yesterday. Tell me, did you find it entertaining at least? I hope you did, if you didn't I'll just have to try harder next time.
[X] "Really Mom, I'm okay. It was touch and go for a sec there, but I'm still alive. Kinda my fault there, but I you were in prime hug position, so... Anyways, what brings you here?
[x] that was fun. Lets do it again! Kinda reminds me of half life 2 with the teleporters
[x] “I feel sick to my stomach, the room is spinning, I think I need some sleep, I have a cook coming by eventually for a test run and those windows still need replacing.”
[X] Really, I’m fine. A little winded and dizzy, but fine.
[X] Of course I'm okay. Hug accomplished!
[X] Then hug her again.
[X] “No, I’m not. Everything is catching up to me all at once. I should probably see a doctor."

Am I a bad person for wanting to see Yukari incredibly worried?
[x] “I feel sick to my stomach, the room is spinning, I think I need some sleep, I have a cook coming by eventually for a test run and those windows still need replacing.”
>>36057
Not really. It's kind of nice seeing her fill the role of a worried mother.
[X] Of course I'm okay. Hug accomplished!
[X] Then hug her again.

This option has hugs.
[X] Of course I'm okay. Hug accomplished!
[X] Then hug her again.
[X] Yakumo family group hug.

Hugs, Hugs everywhere.
[X] “I feel sick to my stomach, the room is spinning, I think I need some sleep, I have a cook coming by eventually for a test run and those windows still need replacing.”

At least we got a hug.
[x] "Ahem."
-[x] "HI MOM!"
-[x] Hug Yukari.

If at first you don't succeed...
[x] "Ahem."
-[x] "I said, HI MOM!"
-[x] Hug Yukari.
Stubborn as fuck
>>36063

Oh, and nuzzle her like we did when we were little (which I just made up just now)!
[x] "Ahem."
-[x] "HI MOM!"
-[x] Hug Yukari.

Take 2!
[x] "Ahem."
-[x] "I said, HI MOM!"
-[x] Hug Yukari.

[x] "Ahem."
-[x] "HI MOM!"
-[x] Hug Yukari.
Writing begins now. Because I like your write-ins a lot, I'll try to work both of them in. Update before midnight.
File 137411918287.jpg - (602.95KB, 700x975, caeb49adc572274752a244dd2b9be818.jpg) [iqdb]
36070
Yukari is staring at you with her “This is serious and I want you to tell the truth” look. You hear the mattress be set down and footsteps coming towards you. Despite how terrible you feel, you are greatly appreciative of her concern.

You smile weakly and put your arms around her. “Hi mom, sorry about that.” She holds you close in response. Chen joins in the hug as well and you feel someone wrap their arms around you from behind. It isn’t Youmu, you can see her crouching down nearby looking relieved. The arms wrapped around you are covered by long white sleeves. Seeing as how it was your bed that you hit, it must be Ran.

Still holding you Yukari asks, “Answer me truthfully, how are you feeling?” Her anxiety is obvious in her voice.

“I feel sick to my stomach, the room is spinning, I think I need some sleep, I have a cook coming by eventually for a test run and those windows still need replacing. So, in all honesty I’m not doing too well at the moment. It was my fault for startling you, so I can’t really complain too much.” She wants you to be honest, so you hold nothing back. “After Yuuka left I was so happy to see that you were still looking out for me and I wanted a little payback for all the times you startled me.”

Even with Chen and Ran holding you, Yukari manages to stroke the back of your head just like when you had nightmares after first moving to Gensokyo. She would tell you about Gensokyo and the creatures that live there. Vicious monsters that eat people, magic duels, slumbering creatures that have existed since long before her, it all gave you nightmares. You would wake up in the middle of the night screaming after dreaming that you were being torn limb from limb. She would warp into your room and hold you tight telling you that everything would be okay, that she would protect you from anything that would want to hurt you.

You didn’t want to believe her since she was a youkai. For the first three months you were constantly afraid, afraid that she was going to kill you. But as time went on you saw that she was just like a normal person and you eventually came to call her mom. The first time you called her “mom” she nearly crushed you in a hug, you did it unconsciously that time but from then on you made sure to call her that. Not long after she introduced you to Ran and Chen, while you were nervous Yukari said that you were part of the family and that everyone would do their best to take care of you.

From that day forward you played with Chen and helped Ran around the house. Yukari would take you with her to visit people, but for the most part you were kept a secret. There were times you resented it, but you didn’t want to hurt her feelings so you made the best of it. She did let Ran take you to the Hakurei shrine a lot, so you got to play with Reimu before the duties of shrine maiden fell to her. And you spent a lot of time with Youmu when Yukari would go visit Hakugyokurou.

You are brought back to the present by Yukari saying, “You’ve been working hard lately, so you should rest. I’ll go get Eirin and have her check to make sure you’re okay. As for your chef candidate, I’ll have her stay around and cook dinner. I’m sure that would be a sufficient test. And I’ll have someone come by to fix the windows too.” She slowly lets go of you and stares into your eyes. “I want you to go to your room and rest. I’ll wake be back with Eirin shortly.” She drops through a gap suddenly, but not before smiling gently at you.

You still feel weak and have trouble standing so Ran supports you. “I only showed up a moment ago, could someone explain what exactly happened. I can tell Aaron did something and wound up going through some gaps, but I can’t figure out why.”

“Well,” Youmu says hesitantly, “Aaron startled her and they fell through a gap. She must have opened up two different ones. She fell back into the bar and Aaron was thrown elsewhere, when she realized this Yukari started to open random gaps to keep him from getting hurt. Aaron was apparently falling from high in the sky at one point, so she had to slow him down somehow. So she kept him going through gaps in an attempt to slow him down enough for him to stop safely.”

Ran looks at you, first with worry then with relief. “I’m glad you’re okay, but it’s uncommon for Yukari to do something like that.” Slowly she walks you into the kitchen and out the backdoor with Youmu and Chen following close behind. Once Ran opens your door you stagger in and she and Youmu hurry back to the main building to grab your bed and other belongings.

While she’s gone Chen is the one helping you stand, but due to height difference she has to float in place and hold you up. When the other two return they put your bed in the far left corner and a couple large cardboard boxes next to it. You flop down on the bed without much thought, it may not have sheets or anything but it doesn’t matter to you at the moment. Chen sits on the bed next to you, while Youmu sits against the wall near the door and Ran stands at the foot of the bed looking outside.

After about ten or so minutes a gap opens up on the wall and through it comes Yukari and a girl that looks about your age. She has long light-purple hair, fake looking rabbit ears, red eyes and is wearing a white short sleeved dress shirt with a red tie and blue skirt that goes to her knees.

“Eirin’s busy, but Reisen will look you over Aaron.” Yukari says suddenly. Ah, right, that’s Eirin’s apprentice. You’ve seen her a few times when you would visit Eintei when you got sick.

Reisen is holding what looks to be black leather bag with a large red cross on it. She set’s it down next to you on the bed and asks in a professional voice, “Could you remove your shirt please?” Her voice is professional, but her face is red like a tomato.

“Eh?” Wait, she wants you to remove your shirt? Now? With everyone still in the room?

-Choose one
[] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed
[] Ask the others to leave first.
[] You’d rather not, surely she can do whatever she needs to while you remain fully clothed.
----------
So, are you man enough to be shirtless in a room full of women? Well, anon, are you?
[X] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed
[X] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed

Its not like we're outta shape. Should be able to make these ladies swoon
[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed.

After the gap trip I imagine he is temporarily out of fucks to give.
[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed.

It's just a shirt, which only a big deal to a girl.
[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed

This whole thing was just too beautiful. Just heartwarming and beautiful. I had an idea about a story like that but seeing you write it makes me really happy.
[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed

It's famly and a medical professional. Nothing to be worried about.
[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed.
File 137415470680.png - (405.12KB, 853x480, Are_you_chicken.png) [iqdb]
36079
>So, are you man enough to be shirtless in a room full of women? Well, anon, are you?

...

[x] Do it, you have no reason to be embarrassed
>>36077
>It's famly and a medical professional. Nothing to be worried about.
And Youmu. Can't forget the softest.
>>36080
she might fall under childhood friend/big sister, though that might end up changing.
>>36081
>childhood friend
>Love interest
>Japan

I ain't even gotta say anything.
Overwhelming victory for the removal of the shirt. Did you choose this just because I taunted you? If so, then you played right into my hands.

Anyway, update later tonight. Hopefully I won't be up till midnight this time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. This is easily the most fun writing I've had in a long time.
File 137419734980.jpg - (120.44KB, 585x878, 8b769abae35dcd7888bd9e38e6cc916f.jpg) [iqdb]
36084
You nod and remove your shirt, albeit with some difficulty as your body doesn’t want to do what you tell it to. Everyone here, except Youmu, has seen you without your shirt at some point or another so it really isn’t that big of a deal. Once your shirt is off and set aside Reisen lays you down and lays her hand on your chest.

You are well toned but not muscular. You work out every now and then to keep yourself in shape, but nothing extensive. Still, Reisen and Youmu seem impressed. You feel, embarrassed at their stares but at the same time flattered.

Reisen starts to press on your chest and arms feeling your muscles, this causes a sharp pain to shoot trough you. With each time she prods you, you wince. She eventually stops and asks, “When you go through gaps normally, do you feel any discomfort or sudden fatigue?”

“A little, but isn’t that normal for most people?” You always feel a little twinge of pain when you go through a gap, but it’s gotten better. Well, that or you got used to it.

“Hmm,” Reisen looks at you deep in thought.

Yukari walks over to you and places her hand on yours. “Aaron, that isn’t normal. Only a few people have trouble going through the gaps, and that’s because my powers and theirs don’t agree with each other.” Wait, what? Only a few people have this problem.

“But why is he having this problem?” Youmu asks from her spot near the door. “He’s just a normal human right? So it makes no sense.”

Yukari looks away and speaks in a whisper, “I wouldn’t call him ‘human’ at this point.”

You sit up suddenly as you and Youmu both shout, “What did you say?!”

Reisen is the one to answer, “Eight years ago, Yukari brought a small boy to Eintei. He was badly burned and had a large gash in his chest from a large piece of metal. It looked to be from a propane tank. The child was going to die, but Yukari didn’t want to give up. She had Eirin perform a blood transfusion.” She pauses to take a deep breath. “She gave him her own blood. One her blood was in him, the change was quick. His wounds healed and he woke the following morning as if it never happened.”

You sit there speechless. Yukari isn’t looking at you, Ran is standing in the middle of the room gauging everyone’s reactions, Chen is sitting on the edge of the bed kicking her feet, and Youmu is staring at Reisen in confusion.

“When questioned in the morning, the child couldn’t recall a thing,” Reisen continues. “Eirin said that the event was too traumatizing and he subconsciously blocked it out. We deci-“

“I told him that he accidentally left a fire burning when he went camping and that I saved him from the fire. Not once did he question that.” Yukari interrupts Reisen with a voice full of sadness. “I didn’t want him to know what happened, so I lied to him.”

“W-what, what did happen that night?” You ask in a daze. It’s true, you can’t remember that night. But you never had a reason to believe that Yukari lied.

Yukari takes a deep breath. “A powerful and unstable youkai forced its way through the border. It knew I was tracking it and covered its tracks well. I hunted it to minimize the damage. By the time I found it, it was at your campsite. Your current family was already dead, and it was about to kill you.” She pauses to let that all sink in. When she continues she is looking you straight in the eyes. Tears welling up in both of yours. “It was a gruesome scene, one I had hoped to prevent. I fought the youkai, and during the fight we hit a propane tank on a grill. The tank exploded and one of the pieces hit you. When the fight was over I took you to Eintei. I kept thinking if I could save one life then it would have been worth it.”

Despite all her pranks, teasing, and sometimes arrogance, she deeply cares about all living things. Which is precisely why she urged Reimu to make the spell card rules the way to resolve incidents.

“When we gave him Yukari’s blood, it changed him. He can’t be classified as a human anymore, but he isn’t a youkai, instead he’s somewhere in between the two.” Reisen is the first to speak after a long silence. “You most likely inherited some of her power, but it’s probably dormant. If you want I could try to unseal it.”

Youmu asks, “How can you do that? I know that Satori girl could do it, but she’s a mind reader.”

“All lunar rabbits can emit ESP waves. Normally we use this to communicate, but in this case I would use my “Lunatic Eyes” to trick his senses and basically do a forced reboot of his mind.” She looks at Yukari and then back at you. “It’s dangerous, but it could definitely pay off in the end. Part of your trouble moving is actually caused by your inability to control your power. I believe it resonated with the gaps and is trying to activate. Bed rest for the rest of the day, and most of tomorrow will probably work fine too. So, it’s up to you Aaron.

“No way!” Yukari yells. “It’s too dangerous! I won’t let him do that!”

“No offense Miss Yakumo, but he is eighteen now. And as such a legal adult. So you are no longer able to make medical decisions for him.” Reisen quips back, obviously annoyed at something. She looks back at you. “What do you want to do?”

-Choose one
[] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry
[] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is
-Ask Questions (You don’t have to, but I figured you might have questions that you want answered. These can be to me or one of the characters.)
[] Write-in
----------
Well, you are now finding out why exactly everyone seems to "Sense" Yukari when Aaron is around. I hope this came as a surprise to you all.
[] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is

No risk, no reward.

So, they really are mother and son, huh?
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this

You've got me stuck on this story dude. I love it and keep wanting more if it
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is
An interesting turn into what seemed like a vanilla slice-of-life.
[x] Ask what Ran's opinion is.

She is someone who is not shocked or biased. Besides she helped him grow up and takes care of pretty much everything in the household.

I am not sure if I wish to change the tone of the story into something else. Vanilla slice-of-life is fine for me.
[X] Bed rest.

I have several reasons for this.

First, Aaron has no in-character reason to take the offer. It's a dangerous, elective medical procedure powered by eyes that turn people crazy, when bed rest will solve the problem just fine. The possibility of super powers isn't worth it.

Second, I feel that anything the protagonist could do with super powers would distract from the things that have made the story interesting so far. Particularly, I'd hate to see update space spent on designing spell cards or getting into fights instead of peaceful character interaction.

Third, if we *do* want super powers, we can likely get someone to do it without invoking Reisen's crazy eyes. For example, if we ever go underground on bar-related business, Satori would likely be a better choice than Reisen. I'd rather not have Aaron wake up to Chen with a black eye and Reisen telling us, "Sorry, my crazy eyes drove you crazy for a bit and you punched your little sis."
>>36086
In a sense, Aaron shares her blood now. Yukari also technically gave birth to his new life.

>>36087
The fact that you said that made my whole day. I thank you, it means a lot to hear something like that.

>>36088
Interesting in a good way? I hope so...

>>36089
Oh, the overall attitude won't change. You'll have "serious" moments and you'll have "Happy" moments. It's going to be slice of life. You aren't going to go out and be some badass viking or wizard. So don't worry too much, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is

This may just take care of that little issue we had. The one called a human life span. We may not be flat out immortal but I bet this will at least give us a much later expiration date.
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is

>>36090

I can think of a good reason that could be in character. This bar was suppose to be a place where youkai and humans can come together to drink and relax and be equals. Aaron wants both groups to be able to get along and be friendly towards one another right? How is he going to truly understand a youkai POV, or at least have a good understanding, if he's always been human before? Being a halfie can give him the emotional connection to understand both sides and what problems both face. He also would gain credibility with both sides due to this.
>>36091
But what about a badass stay-at-home wizard viking?

[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is.
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is.
[x] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry

sure Reisen , use your madness inducing eyes, nothing can go wrong!
[x] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry

Yeah and to find a better way to unseal it BESIDES a power that causes people to go nuts.

But it seems people want their "save the world" shounen so badly so this only amounts to tide pissing.
I'm torn. On one hand it would be interesting and if I'm understanding things correctly downright beneficial to unlock these powers. On the other hand, I don't think there's anything stopping us from putting this off. Say, until we've actually fully recovered and/or can meet with Eirin to discuss things.

Unless we can just flat out ask Reisen for a raincheck, I'll flip a coin in the morning and go from there.
[x] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry
[x] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry
Maybe later?
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is

Well I'm not going for a save the world scenario here, it's just a nice little shiny that I wouldn't mind having.
[x] Bed rest, you would rather be safe than sorry
[x] Do it, you want to know what kind of power this is

Doe it. Kill Jesta.
Time for some crazy medical procedure to find out what kind of power you have.

>>36092
Oh, it's just his power that is sealed. His life span is already increased.

>>36093
This guy gets it. But then again so does >>36090. Both of them have good points for their choices and both of them are right.

>>36097
There will be no saving the world. That is Reimu and Marisa's job. And Youmu, Sakura, and Sanae's at times too. This is merely to tip the balance in his favor should things in the bar get "hectic".

>>36098
A rain check was a possible choice. Should have clarified that the "Bed Rest" option didn't lock you out of getting the powers.

>>36103
I don't get the reference. Care to enlighten me?
File 137425430024.jpg - (164.30KB, 850x680, sample-d683250e912a341e4d2e002438f73aca.jpg) [iqdb]
36105
Yukari is fuming, Ran and Chen are watching quietly, and Youmu is staring at Reisen in disbelief. Reisen is waiting for your answer while doing her best to ignore Yukari’s death glare. All of this is too much to take in at one time, but you are curious as to what this “power” is. But is the payoff worth the risk? You could go permanently insane.

Perhaps you aren’t thinking clearly due to the emotional blow you just suffered, but you wind up saying, “Do it.” You don’t look at anyone but Reisen. You’d rather not see how they respond.

Of course you hear Yukari’s reaction. “What?! Aaron, are you serious? It’s really dangerous!”

“I’m sure. If what you say is true, then by not doing this I am denying part of who I am.” You aren’t sure if that makes sense, but it seems to work.

Yukari looks at Reisen. “If anything happens to him, you will wish you were never born,” she says threateningly.

“It’s only dangerous if he resists. As long as he lets me, he’ll be fine.” Reisen assures her. “Now, I’d like to begin so would the rest of you kindly step out of the room? It’ll be easier to concentrate without any distractions, and I’m sure he’d be a lot more relaxed if you weren’t watching him like a hawk.”

Ran nods, takes Chen’s hand and leaves the room with worried looks on their faces. Youmu stands at the door for a moment, as if she wants to say something but she eventually leaves without a word. Lastly, Yukari gives you a hug and kisses you on the forehead like when you were younger then leaves without a word as well.

You watch them all leave; their hearts heavy with worry, but you can’t back down now. You are part youkai, sharing blood with Yukari. Her actions led to you nearly dying and your foster family being murdered. You wonder if you can bring yourself to forgive her.

No, that’s not right. There is nothing to forgive. She wasn’t the one who killed your family. She wasn’t the one who attacked you. It was the youkai that escaped Gensokyo. Yukari saved you from it and gave you a new life, one better than your old life. If anything you owe her!

After a minute Reisen asks you, “Are you ready?” You nod. “Okay then, look into my eyes and don’t resist. No matter what you see or hear, don’t panic. Nothing will be able to harm you, so just relax and keep breathing.”

You look into her ruby red eyes. In those eyes you see your reflection. Slowly that image distorts becoming no more than a blur and soon red is the only thing you can see.
**********
You are standing in a clearing next to a campfire. Beside you are bones and pools of blood. The tents are ripped apart and the sounds of the forest are deafeningly quiet. To your left is a small boy, and in front of him is a man with tanned skin and fire burning on the top of his head. The man has a bone, a femur to be exact, in his hands. It’s completely clean, no blood or flesh.

The child stares in fear but is unable to move. If he moves he’ll be killed. The flame headed man smiles at the child, fangs glistening with blood, as he reaches for the child.

You don’t want to watch, but you can’t look away. This is your memory, but you don’t want to remember. No matter what you do you can’t move, or speak. The man takes a step and tosses the bone aside. You watch as a beam of light pierces the man’s shoulder. He screams in pain and you hear voices, but you can’t understand what they say. The boy is swallowed by a gap and a blonde woman in a simple purple dress takes his place.

They talk for a while, but you can’t comprehend what they are saying. Eventually the man goes to punch the woman, but she disappears into a gap. For the next five minutes the clearing is filled with explosions and fire as the two attempt to kill each other. The blonde appears to be winning as she has yet to take a hit, but the man is now bloody with holes all over his body. He screams something before unleashing a large wave of fire into the night sky.

The blonde exits a gap, points an umbrella at the man’s head, and fires a single laser. The laser is thin but it impacts the man’s head with the force of a high caliber rifle. The body stands there lifeless before falling to the ground, blood in the form of lava flowing out of his neck. The woman glares at the headless body in utter contempt.

As she prepares to leave she sees a small boy huddled in a pool of his own blood, barely breathing. She rushes over to him. He’s lost a lot of blood, but he’s still alive. The woman picks up his limp body in hopes of saving him. A new gap opens up and she hurries through, all the while assuring the child that everything will be alright.

Before they leave you see something, a thin blue line connecting the two of them at the chest. Slowly, everything fades away into nothingness. In the darkness you can hear voices shouting. The voice of the blonde is the loudest, and two unfamiliar voices that are trying to remain calm. None of these voices are speaking in a language you can understand.

Soon even the voices fade, leaving you in an endless void. You are scared, you’re alone, and you’re cold. Are you dead? You start laughing uncontrollably. “If this is what being dead is like, being dead SUCKS!” Eventually your laughter subsides and you are left in silence with nothing but the cold to keep you company.
***********
Your eyes shoot open and you jump into a sitting position. You’re back in your room with Reisen beside you. “Welcome back,” she says handing you a glass of water. “You’ve been out for almost two hours. I, think we succeeded, but I’m not sure what your power is. Do you have any idea?” You barely hear her, you’re too focused on the thin green line connecting the two of you at the wrist. “What’s wrong? Hey! If you’re worried about what you saw, don’t be! I just forced you to remember everything you may have forgotten, you should just rest and let your mind sort everything out.”

“N-no, it’s not that,” you say as you point to the line, “it’s this.”

“What? I don’t see anything there.”

“Wha~” you break your gaze from the line and stare at her. “But there’s a green line connecting our wrists!” Reisen looks at you with a puzzled expression as she rubs at her wrists. Her hands pass right through the line. You wonder if it’s really there so you try grabbing it and succeed.

“Wait, what is that!” Reisen shouts suddenly. “Is this what you were talking about?” She tries to grab it again but her hand goes through it once more.

Suddenly Yukari gaps in. “I heard a yell, what happened?” You jump in response, letting go of the line. Another thing surprises you, a blue line appears connecting you and Yukari to each other at the chest and an orange one connecting her and Reisen. Pointing the lines Yukari asks, “What is this?”

“I don’t know,” you say, “there’s one connecting me and Reisen too. Wait you can see the lines?” She nods.

“Hmm,” Yukari looks thoughtful for a moment before saying, “I used to see these all the time with the previous Hakurei. She said that they showed the bonds people share. She also said I could see them because of my ability to manipulate boundaries, something about the boundaries of what is visible or not. The Hakurei and I share similar abilities since I was the one who helped give them their power.”

Reisen looks at her and asks, “So, what you’re saying he can see the bonds of people around him?”

“Not only that, but if this is his power he can strengthen or weaken those bonds, or break them entirely.” She chuckles for a moment then says, “If I’m right I can understand why people are drawn to him.” You are having trouble keeping up with what they are saying. Yukari must have noticed as she changes the subject. “Dinner is ready by the way. If you’re feeling up to it you can have dinner with the rest of us, or I can bring it here to you.”

You aren’t in any pain and can move just fine. But at the same time you are feeling exhausted. You should eat, but at the same time you should rest.

-Choose one
[] Go eat with everyone
() Write-in question about the “Bonds”
[] Rest for now. You need time to sort everything out.
----------
You won't be seeing the lines all of the time. They will be used to check your relationship with another character should you choose. Starting with the next update things will return to normal and progress like before. Also, Aaron may or may not have the strength of a youkai, that may be something to test out at some point.
[X] Go eat with everyone
(X) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.
Time to apply the scientific method.
[x] Go eat with everyone

SOCIAL LINK GO!
[X] Go eat with everyone
(X) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.

Now that is a great power for a bartender to have! Much more interesting than anything I would've supposed.
[x] Go eat with everyone
(x) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.

I swear if this turns into another Average Joe.
> You won't be seeing the lines all of the time.

Does this mean we don't see them all the time in-character, or simply that you won't describe them unless we ask or IC notice something important?
[x] Go eat with everyone
(x) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.

Might as figure how what some of it means, and the company would be nice.
>or break them entirely

I've thought about it for a bit but...
If we were to break a bond completely,
wouldn't it be like erasing their memories
of us? If breaking a bond makes them
hate us or something, it still feels like
some kind of bond there. Just asking
[x] Go eat with everyone

I suspect that the result of a broken bond would not be hatred, it would be apathy. Hatred could also be considered a bond between two individuals, whereas apathy implies no connection whatsoever.
[X] Go eat with everyone
(X) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.

Experiment, but don't break the threads. That would be terrible.
>>36111

Wait seriously? Hat's old trainwreck of a story(which i couldnt help but read and enjoy for some reason) Now how the heck did you come to believe we could be heading there?
[x] Go eat with everyone
(x) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.

Well this is certainly interesting, but im not sure of the offensive purposes of this power, I suppose it's more of a thing to calm down angry people at a bar?
>>36119
Get people to like Aaron better, to various ends (negotiating deals, gathering information, etc.). Even just seeing how others are connected can contribute to that sort of thing. On the destructive side, turning people against each other by changing their existing bonds to animosity, or removing someone's animosity towards him.

In combat though, Aaron's best off just learning magic to create danmaku. Or hiring a bouncer.

[x] Go eat with everyone
(x) Examine all the threads while you're at it. Compare the colors, thicknesses, lengths and anything else that seems different.
>>36109
That is a surprisingly accurate description.

>>36112
Aaron will gradually learn to "Turn it on and Off" so to speak.

Anyway, Vote called. Update before midnight.
I see great potential for this power of ours.
File 137437821969.jpg - (228.53KB, 850x728, sample-55c054c5440f1df9be9457df35059759.jpg) [iqdb]
36143
Picture somewhat related. It's the best I can do for this scene.
----------
“I think I’m okay, so I’ll eat with all of you,” you say as you stand up. As you do, a wave of dizziness washes over you and you stumble forward. Reisen quickly catches you and looks at you concernedly. “I’m okay,” you assure her, “I just stood up too fast, that’s all.”

“Don’t worry us like that,” Yukari says with a sigh of relief. You walk over to her once the dizziness subsides. “Are you sure you’re okay? I don’t just mean physically either. We kind of gave you a lot to think about and I-“

You interrupt her train of thought with a firm hug. “You saved my life and gave me a home, one better than I have ever known. I’m more grateful than you will ever know.” She returns the hug and you notice the blue line connecting the two of you glows brightly for a moment before returning to normal.

“Aaron,” Yukari says as she lets go of you. “I’m so glad that I can call you my son, and I think you’ll do great with this bar of yours.” She smiles proudly at you. “You’re a fine young man, and I’m so proud that you turned out like this.”

“Sorry to interrupt, but you mentioned dinner?” Reisen says suddenly.

Yukari looks at her for a moment before saying, “I did, and the tables are being set as we speak so let’s go.” She turns around in a huff and walks out the door.

Walking up to you Reisen says, “Sorry, I haven’t eaten since breakfast and it’s pretty late right now so I’m hungry.”

“It’s okay, I just hope she isn’t mad,” you say looking at Yukari who is waiting at the kitchen entrance. “Well, we should probably get going.”

You and Reisen walk over to Yukari and then head into the kitchen. Inside you smell hamburgers, french-fries, and even the faint smell of alcohol. The appliances look clean, so whoever cooked must have cleaned them already. Walking into the main room you see that two tables have been pushed together.

At the tables are, going clockwise from the end closer to the door sits, Youmu, an empty seat, Chen, Ran, Sunny, an empty seat on the end opposite Youmu, Luna, Star, Hinata, and another empty seat.

As you walk towards the tables you see a mess of lines form. Your head spins from the sight.

You try to register what colors connect which people

A Vibrant blue connects you to: Ran, Chen, and Yukari. It also connects Ran to Chen and Yukari. Sunny, Star, and Luna are also connected by a blue thread.

Reisen is connected to Youmu with a green line. Youmu is connected to you with a green line as well, except it has shades of pink in it. She’s also connected to everyone but the fairies with a green line, and the fairies a white line.

Hinata is connected to everyone with a white, almost clear thread. Reisen is connected to everyone else with a pale green, almost white thread.

Hmm, you start to understand the colors. Blue is for those who are like family, green is for friends, white is most likely a neutral feeling, and you aren’t sure about the pink in the thread linking you and Youmu. All the threads are about the same thickness, but the length varies based on proximity.

You bring your attention away from the threads when Chen pats the seat next to her and says, “Aaron, sit here!” You do so as Reisen takes the seat across from Youmu and Yukari sits across from you. The table is already set and there are hamburgers with a side of french-fries in front of everyone. With the exception of the fairies and Chen who have juice, everyone has a bottle of beer.

“Sorry, if I worried you guys,” you say apologetically.

“Don’t be,” Ran says, “you wanted to know what your power was and this was. No one can fault you for that.”

“Yeah!” Sunny shouts. “Ran filled us in on what was going on. I’d be curious too if I had a mystery power.”

“What is it?” Star asks as she plays with a french-fry.

Yukari looks at you with a look that says, “It’s your choice to tell them. But don’t go flaunting it.”

-Choose one
[] Tell them all
[] Tell A few people after dinner (Who do you tell)
() Ran and Chen
() Youmu
() Hinata
() Three Fairies of Light
-Also you should test out the “Strengthening” and “Breaking” part of this power
[] You have people right here, why wait?
[] Find some animals or bugs to start with
[] It’s unlikely for you to ever use them so it’s best to not mess with it
----------
I have colors for almost every level of "Affection" If you ever need a recap let me know.

Also, WOW. 11:40, I need to write faster next time.
[x] Tell A few people after dinner (Who do you tell)
(x) Ran and Chen
[x] Find some animals or bugs to start with
>Youmu is connected to you with a green line as well, except it has shades of pink in it.

It begins.

[X] Tell them all
[X] Find some animals or bugs to start with
[X] Tell them all...
-[X] But only a rudimentary explanation, emphasizing that you really don't understand any of it at all just yet.

As for trying out our power,
[X] Find some animals or bugs to start with.
-[X] ...Unless the people here are actually willing to be subjected to your testing. In this case, check beforehand that Yukari can actually fix whatever you invariably mess up (and exclude her from your testing just in case).

>and you aren’t sure about the pink in the thread linking you and Youmu
Suuuure you aren't.
[x] Tell them all
[x] Find some animals or bugs to start with

Does this mean he can just break up peoples relation with each other? Kind of scary.
File 137438786227.jpg - (37.83KB, 250x314, 250px-YukaProfile.jpg) [iqdb]
36149
[X] Tell them all
[X] Find some animals or bugs to start with

Don't see why to keep it a secret. Yeah there's always a chance for us to abuse it or hurt people, emotionally or physically, but our power really ain't nothing when compared to the powerhouses of Gensokyo.



>>36145
>>36146

Please, we all know the one link with the most pink in it is Yuuka.
[x] Tell them all
[x] Find some animals or bugs to start with

I'm curious as to how unequal relations will be represented. What if someone secretly hates another who thinks them a friend? Green on one side, black on theirs?
>>36150
Or maybe whatever color represents the perceived relationship with black that you get glimpses of underneath.

[X] Tell them all
[X] Find some animals or bugs to start with

It should be interesting to explore the breadth & depth of his gift.
[X] Tell them all
[X] Find some animals or bugs to start with
What happened to the orange one between Reisen and Yukari?
Vote called and update will be later tonight.

>>36150
Something like that.

>>36163
Sorry, I wasn't clear. When I said Reisen had a pale green almost white thread with everyone, I meant everyone who I hadn't mentioned previously. Sorry if that wasn't clear, I'll try to be better about that in the future.
I wonder how it would represent people who don't have the same perception of their relationship, Unrequited love/hate. I'd of course imagine something like a gradient of colors from one end to the other end of the line
>>36164
Maybe you can draw a quick chart with lines to showcase it better the next time.
File 137446704516.jpg - (177.43KB, 850x708, sample-3aec85f2e6ec8bb5ba3a6e313d694b2e.jpg) [iqdb]
36167
Everyone who wasn’t in the room when you woke up is watching you with curious eyes. You think for a moment to work out the best way to explain it. Eventually you say, “I can see lines connecting people. Mom said that they show how two people feel about each other and that I can alter those feelings.” No one responds for a while.

Reisen takes a drink of her beer and then says, “If you’re worried about him screwing with your relationships, I don’t think we have to worry about that. He doesn’t even know how to alter them and event if he did, we wouldn’t really have anything to worry about. I’d say most of us get along well enough that he wouldn’t go changing things.”

“I know that,” Youmu says nervously, “but if he can tell how people feel about each other, then does that mean he can, uh, well…” She starts to mumble after a bit.

“Yes,” Yukari and Reisen say at the same time, which causes Youmu to turn red and hang her head.

“I don’t get it, what was Youmu saying?” Luna asks before taking a big bite out of her burger.

“It doesn’t matter!” The adults, including you, shout. You feel your face turn slightly red, so in order to combat the embarrassment you start eating your burger.

Hinata watches everyone eat before starting on her own. Wait, when did she get here? “Wow,” you say after swallowing, “I’m not very observant am I? I’m sorry Hinata, I saw you there but you just seemed to fit in with Sunny, Star, and Luna so I didn’t say anything.” You bow your head in shame and apology.

“Oh! D-don’t apologize! It’s my fault, I should have said something!” Hinata waves her hands in front of her as if to say to forget about it, but all it serves to do is create a small light show.

Chen watches her hands in fascination, and when she stops Chen shouts, “That was cool! Do that again!”

“Chen!” Ran says sternly.

“Oh, sorry, please do that again!” Chen repeats, albeit more politely, but Ran face palms all the same. Hinata hesitates but begins waving her arms around leaving a trail of light behind them which causes Sunny to start waving her hands around too. To your surprise, the light that was coming from Hinata begins wrapping itself around Sunny’s arms! Sunny then shoots the light into the ceiling where it disappears.

Chen, Star, and Luna are clapping and cheering, Reisen is eating quietly, Youmu is watching with an amused look on her face, and Ran is trying not to smile while she “scolds” Chen. You and Yukari are simply sipping at your drinks watching the others in amusement.

Throughout the course of dinner you examine the threads and try to figure out what the orange one connecting Yukari and Reisen means. On closer inspection you see a very thin line of white in it. If white is neutral and green is friends, does that mean orange is dislike? But why do those two dislike each other? Well, you decide to let that lie for a while and enjoy the meal and company.

Throughout dinner you talked to Youmu who drank four bottles of beer before passing out. You would call her a lightweight, but when you look at the bottle you realize that is oni brand alcohol so she handles it surprisingly well. Yukari and moderate themselves, while Reisen gets completely plastered. Multiple times you and Ran stop Chen from drinking from your respective bottles saying, “You’re too young for this.” Chen would pout for a little bit before going back to talking to the fairies.

You, on the other hand, only have one bottle before you decide that’s enough. You aren’t drunk, but you want to test your powers out on some animals if you can find them. Bugs would work too, maybe.

After dinner you help the fairies clean up while Chen and Ran carry Youmu to your room and Yukari takes Reisen home. Though not before Reisen says she wants to do a few things with your body, just to be safe you check the thread connecting you two. It’s still green and just green, so she must be drunk. But that does excuse her in Yukari’s eyes. She gets picked up by the back of her shirt and thrown through a gap and Yukari just walks through calmly, or as calmly as she can.

Chen looks at you and Ran and asks, “What did she mean by-“

“You’ll understand when you’re older!” You and Ran scream at her. You are NOT having this talk with her right now.

Inside the kitchen Hinata asks you, “Did you enjoy dinner?”

“Yeah, it was delicious! I’ve never had a burger like that before,” you answer truthfully. It had a variety of seasonings that worked well together.

“I’m glad you liked it! Miss Yakumo said that making dinner for everyone would be my test, so I put everything I had into it. Oh, if that’s not enough I can make some more for you to sample!” She seems eager, but you’re kind of full right now.

“Hmm, not right now. Maybe in a little while, do you mind sticking around for a bit?”

“Huh? I don’t mind, but Ms. Izayoi would like me to go back to the mansion before the sun goes down.”

“Okay, I’ll come back in about ten minutes and you can make something then okay?”

“Okay!” Her wings flutter with excitement. You can’t help but pat her on the head. But when you do you quickly pull you hand away. Right, she’s a sunlight fairy so she’s hot to touch.

You shake your head and wave as you walk outside. It’s still light out, but not for too much longer. Deciding that you should test your powers out on animals you head into town and go into an old alleyway where you find a small group of five cats that have a mouse cornered.

The cats have a green/blue line connecting them and a red almost black line to the mouse. When you approach a white line appears from them all and links to you. You want to try strengthening the bonds the cats share with the mouse but you aren’t sure how to do it.

Maybe if you focus on the line? Picking a line you give it your undivided attention and envision the two creatures. You suddenly hear a click in your mind and the knowledge of how to strengthen and weaken bonds fills your head.

Without a second thought you give the cat and mouse a bond of “friendship” turning the line green. Quickly you repeat the process with the other cats, but this time you leave the mouse’s feelings alone. The lines turn green and red with the two spiraling around each other. You make two of the cats fall in love turning the line pink.

With a single thought you “break” the ties two of the cats share turning it white. White must be the neutral state for all relationships. “Break” probably isn’t the best word, perhaps “reset” is better.

When you finish you set the relations back to normal, except for how they feel about the mouse. The mouse is now considered family.

Chuckling to yourself you walk out of the alley and wipe some sweat from your brow, messing with the bonds is a stressful affair, only to be faced with a moderately tall woman with purple hair that gradually turns brown and is wearing a black and white dress.

“Hello there,” she says in a motherly voice. “I couldn’t help but notice that you were watching those cats for a while. Are they your cats?”

“Huh? Oh, no,” you say taking a step back. She’s not intimidating, but you feel like you should give her the proper respect and space. “I was just watching them, trying to decide if I should help the mouse or not. But it seems like they are playing nice.” You suppress another chuckle when you say that.

“That’s good,” the woman says, “That mouse is very important to one of my disciples, and she’s been looking for it all day.” The bond between you and her is obviously white, but the one from her to the mouse is a solid pale green. She goes over and picks up the mouse as the cats mewl in protest. One of them looks like they might scratch her so you put the cats on “friendly” terms with her. “Tell me, are you new to the village?” She asks while she cradles the mouse in her hands.

“I just moved here yes, but I’ve been in Gensokyo for a while now.” You reply.

“I see,” she says smiling gently, “You seemed too at ease to be a newcomer, so what brings you to Gensokyo?”

You shrug, it’s not that you don’t trust her you just don’t think you need to tell everyone you meet how you came here. “I just kinda wound up here due to a certain chain of events. Sorry, but I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“That’s okay, you seem like a nice person so I doubt you have any ill intentions. Now, I’m afraid I must go,” she goes to walk away but turns around suddenly, “I’m Byakuren Hijiri, by the way.”

“Aaron,” you say with a polite bow.

“Aaron? I’ll remember that name. I get the feeling you’re going to be accomplishing big things.” She then departs with five cats following her. You consider messing with the bonds again, but you’re exhausted so you head back to the bar smiling peacefully.

Back at the bar you are told that Youmu is still passed out on your bed and Hinata made a large amount of sample dishes, each one as good as the last. After the last dish you feel like you’re about to burst.

Seeing as how tomorrow is Friday, you should decide on who you want to hire. Sunny, Luna, and Star are already on your payroll, so to speak. Mokou wanted to be a bouncer, but do you really need one right now? Marisa had offered to be a bartender and waitress. And then there’s Hinata, who is a great cook, but you also have the three fairies.

-Who do you hire?
[] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[] Hinata – As head chef
-ALSO (I just love multiple choices don’t I?) How do you go about the sleeping arrangements
[] WRITE IN
--ALSO how do you wake up in the morning
[] Awkward Youmu encounter
[] Alcohol arrives
----------
At some point I'll draw up a chart for the relationships. Just not right now.
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef
Gonna need those first two eventually anyways, and they seem reasonably good at those jobs. Also I think one more cook wouldn't hurt and Hinata seems like she'll be a good addition.
>Sleeping arrangements
Well, Youmu's on our bed, I guess the fairies could try squeezing in there with her, or failing that they can use the sleeping bag and we'll just sleep behind the bar in the main building.
>Waking up
[x] Alcohol arrives
Let's take some booze inventory!
[x] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[x] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[x] Hinata – As head chef
--ALSO how do you wake up in the morning
[x] Awkward Youmu encounter

As for sleeping arrangements that'd depend on how long Sunny, Luna, & Star were going to be staying. If it's longer term a small extension to the residential area with beds & what-not for them is likely needed. If not then the fairies in the bed with Aaron using the sleeping bag in the meantime - maybe get something o use as extra padding.
File 137446959514.jpg - (0.96MB, 1050x1400, youmu waitress.jpg) [iqdb]
36170
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

We need Mokou for the muscle, and Marisa's ability to take over at the bar if something comes up will be useful. I'm a little hesitant over picking Hinata, but the three fairies aren't going to be here forever. Not to mention that Mokou can't bounce people if she's in the kitchen.

As for sleeping arrangements uh, let's see.
[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.

And last but not least...
[X] Awkward Youmu encounter
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

Honestly whilst four chefs might be considered overkill, I think it would work out alright. The bar will be opening and experiencing a boom of patronage, all the cooks are new, in an unfamiliar setting, and the three fairies are only there temporarily.

And yes,
[X] Awkward Youmu encounter

It does indeed begin.
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef
-
[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.
-
[X] Awkward Youmu encounter
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.

[X] Awkward Youmu encounter
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.

[X] Awkward Youmu encounter
Any other obvious choice? Nope
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.

[X] Awkward Youmu encounter

Hm. Okay. I can get behind this.
People seem to want all the characters. Can we even hire so many? How many employees do we need to run a bar?
The problem I see is that we haven't been given more alternatives for those positions. We only had Hinata, Mokou and Marisa ask for job to us, so we don't really have much of a choice here...
>>36183
Well, I can definetlt see us needing a bouncer, and a bartender/waitress. How are we supposed to serve food if we're working the bar, etc. The only thing that I think miiight be overkill is four cooks, but its not like we can't hire Hinata, the three fairies are gonna be here for what, a week? We need a more permanent chef.
>>36186


If the fairies start to like Hinata, maybe she can start living with them? That'd give her someone to sleep with, and Sunny probably wouldn't mind the light she gives off. Then she can commute.
[X] Mokou – As a bouncer/cook when needed
[X] Marisa – Bartender/waitress
[X] Hinata – As head chef

[X]Youmu gets the bed. Fairies can use the sleeping bag. We get the bar.

[X] Awkward Youmu encounter

Anon wants all the things, of course.
>>36183
This is a bar in Gensokyo. I think you'll need all the help you can get.

>>36185
I do apologize about the lack of choices. I couldn't think of good excuses for other characters needing a job as they are either rich, already have a job, or freeload off of someone else. I also figured you wouldn't want to up to your necks in OC's.

>>36186
The fairies living arrangements are temporary. I don't think I ever said anything about them being fired when they leave.

ANYWAY, update later tonight.
File 137454800045.jpg - (208.05KB, 1131x1600, 41e476542a7acb8a2dfa24577177229a.jpg) [iqdb]
36197
You need all the help you can get, so your only real choice is to hire everyone who applied. Marisa and Mokou said to write letters and Hinata is right here, so you should let her know. “Hey, Hinata,” you say getting her attention, “I’ve come to a decision.”

“R-really?” She gulps nervously and starts twirling her fingers.

“You’re hired,” you say with a broad smile. “I also agree to Sakuya’s conditions, but she must provide a bed and extra clothes for you.”

Hinata smiles brightly, jumps up, and wraps her tiny arms around your neck. “Thank you so much! Now I won’t be a bother to Lady Scarlet anymore!” She lets go and flutters to the door. “I have to go tell Miss Izayoi and pack! I’ll be back tomorrow!” She flies out the door as you rub your neck where her arms touched. She is literately hot!

After grabbing your sleeping bag, you head into your room. Youmu is tucked into your bed, the three remaining fairies are sitting around with Chen chatting, and Ran is watching with a smile on her face. You walk over to Ran and say, “Looks like Youmu’s out cold.”

“Indeed,” she says eyeing the half-ghost, “I don’t think she’ll wake up anytime soon either.”

“Well, I guess I’ll let her stay there for the night,” you can’t do much about it now. Sunny, Star, and Luna are staying as well so you need to think of something. While you think your gaze drifts to the sleeping bag in your hands. Duh! “Hey, girls,” you say to the fairies, “I’m sorry but I’m going to let Youmu stay in the bed tonight. But you can share the sleeping bag if that’s okay with you.”

The fairies look at each other for a moment before Luna says, “That’s okay, but what will you do?”

“I’ll just sleep behind the bar,” you respond with a shrug. “It’s protected from the breeze and no one will bother me there.” You look out the window, it’s maybe eight o’clock now. “Ran, what are you and Chen doing now?”

“We were getting ready to head back home. Why?” Ran responds still watching the kids.

“I was just wondering if I had to try and set up a place for the two of you to sleep.” You say jokingly.

She laughs softly. “You don’t need to do that.” She smiles at you then walks over to Chen. “Chen, we should get going.”

Chen frowns. “Aw, I want to stay longer!”

“Sorry, it’s getting late and it’s been a long day. Everyone needs their rest right now.” Ran says apologetically.

“Oh all right,” Chen reluctantly agrees, stands up, and walks over to you. “Bye-bye Aaron!” The two of you hug.

Letting her go you hug Ran goodbye and then watch the two of them leave. After a few minutes you wish the fairies goodnight and head into the bar. You try to make yourself as comfortable as possible, but that proves tricky as you are directly on the floor. Eventually the sun sets and you drift off to sleep.
**********
You wake from your slumber sore and groggy. Not paying attention to anything you go back to your room and head into the bathroom. Inside you see Youmu, all of her. The two of you stand there in awkward silence before she screams and throws a towel at you. “Get out!”

You don’t have to be told twice. Quickly closing the door behind you, you shout back to her, “I’m so sorry! I forgot you were here and I didn’t think you would be using my shower!” You keep babbling apologies while she showers.

Luckily for you the fairies are heavy sleepers, as they are still asleep when Youmu exits the bathroom. She’s glaring at you, but its effect is lost due to how red her face is. Looking at her your mind drifts back to her naked body. You knew she had small breasts, but you didn’t realize there were that small. It’s actually kind of cute.

“W-why are you looking at me like that?”

You shake your head and push those thoughts aside. “N-no reason! Uh, sorry.” You bow your head in shame.

“I-it’s okay,” she says awkwardly. “I should have locked the door.” She still looks upset with you, so maybe it isn’t okay.

You feel really bad about this; maybe you should do something to make it up to her?

-Choose one
[] She said it’s okay, so you don’t have to do anything.
[] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
----------
Sorry anon, no suggestion for you. If you want to make it up to her, use your own head. I'd love to see some of the things you come up with.
[X]She said it was okay, so you don't have to do anything.

Bitch please, this is OUR place and YOU were the one to forget to lock the door.
>>36197
Tell her that she said it was okay, so it's okay. But, if she still feels bad, she can have some drinks on the house.
Got to think on this though I'm surprised you didn't mention the fairies having drinks of their own as the trio are rather infamous drinkers (the manga has them drinking a good deal of the time and for about any reason)
[X] We already apologized. We don't need to do anything more to make up for something that wasn't our fault.
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.

Eh. Wanted to suggest doing this before and this is a good enough excuse to do it now.
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.

I support this route plan.
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.
- [x] Tour the village with her

I reckon a walk would be nice. This is the first time she's had vacation, right?
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.

Okay, why not?
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.

I think we still should make upp for it. Even if it's our house, it doesn't mean that it is all okay. Even though she is also at fault
[x] Do something to make it up to her (Write-in)
- [x] Offer to take her out for a meal one day during her vacation.

This wagon is comfy enough.
I think part of the reason Youmu's upset is that she feels lacking in his eyes, not that I can blame her for a mix of reasons, such as being raised by Yukari and Ran more or less, two women far from lacking.
Vote is called and update will hopefully be out before midnight.
File 137463481354.jpg - (96.68KB, 611x763, 9ee5cb145515cc09a1a835ac3252aea8.jpg) [iqdb]
36220
You stare at the half-ghost as you try to think of a way to make it up to her. Her ghost half is flying around her head, as if to hide her face. Youmu doesn’t look at you, instead she’s staring out the window dejectedly. “Youmu,” you say after thinking of a way to make it up to her, “Sometime while you are on vacation, let me take you out to eat as my way of saying ‘sorry’.”

She spins around looking shocked. “Wha! Y-you don’t have to do that! I said it’s okay, so don’t worry about it!”

“I insist,” you say strongly. “If I don’t I’ll just keep feeling guilty.”

“W-well, okay. How about lunch on Sunday?” Her ghost half has vanished and Youmu looks like she wishes she could too.

“Okay, that works for me!” You thought about saying “It’s a date”, but that might send the wrong message.

“W-well, I’m going to go walk around town for a while, maybe visit the Myouren Temple. What do you plan on doing?” She opens the door and the two of you walk outside to let the fairies rest in peace.

You think for a moment. What do you have to do today? “Hmm, well I’m expecting a large shipment of various drinks that I should be here for. But other than that, I don’t think I have anything planned.”

“If you don’t have anything to do you should check this out!” She pulls out a folded sheet of paper from her chest pocket.

Taking the sheet you see it’s a flier. “Reimu vs. Futo vs. Sanae vs. Ichirin” is written on the top. Reading the rest of the flier you realize it’s an exhibition match to gather faith. Apparently they want to settle a grudge that was left over from the last incident and Sanae is getting involved too for some reason. It’s a free-for-all match in which all four of them will be competing to earn new followers.

“This looks, interesting,” you say cautiously. “I’m a little confused though, didn’t they settle most of their grudges in the last incident?”

“Apparently not,” Youmu sighs, “Reimu was challenged by the others and decided that they would all fight at the same time, in the human village no less!”

Glancing back at the paper you see that it starts at noon. It’s about eight o’clock right now, and you have no idea when the drinks will be dropped off. Well, first things first, you need breakfast. So, you and Youmu go into the kitchen and you fix a quick breakfast for the two of you. Nothing fancy, just a couple omelets and some sausage.

“You know,” Youmu says as the two of you sit down at a table with your food, “Sunny and them were upset that we didn’t let them have any beer.”

“Eh? They drink?” You say in surprise, dropping your fork.

“Yeah, they are huge drinkers! Lady Yukari had said to them, ‘This is a grown up drink. You can have it when you start acting mature.’” She attempts to mimic Yukari’s voice and fails hilariously.

“Well, I wouldn’t have let them have it either. Mostly because if they act like kids, then they must be kids.”

Youmu starts laughing in response. When she calms down some she says, “Aaron, that is terribly naïve of you. It’s like saying, ‘If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it must be a duck.’”

“H-hey! I’m just saying that they seem like children, and as such shouldn’t be allowed to drink!” You feel as though this argument is not leaning in your favor. Youmu just continues to laugh. At least one of you is amused. Sighing you say, “Whatever, I still don’t think they should drink.”

“Oh, I agree with you, but your reason for not wanting them to drink is funny!” She says this still laughing.

The two of you finish breakfast in relative silence. Youmu cleans the table and dishes while you think about how you want to spend your day. For now you might as well…

-Choose one
[] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
[] Go into town with Youmu
[] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
ALSO! Go to the Free-For-All match at noon?
[] Yay
[] Nay
----------
[x] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
[x] Nay
Pursuing a route doesn't mean needlessly hounding it. We should focus on making sure we have an operational bar. Also, the fairies might try to steal some of the liquor.
[x] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
[x] Yay

Don't just wait around! Multitask!
Also fights are cool.
[x] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
[x] Nay

>>36224
They are known for being boozehounds.
[x] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
- [x] Write letters to Mokou & Marisa while waiting
[x] Yay
[x] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
[x] Yay

Yeah it's probably a good idea to tell our would-be employees that they are such now.
[x] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
- [x] Write letters to Mokou & Marisa while waiting
[x] Yay

These seem compatible.
[x] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
[x] Nay
File 137467522294.jpg - (339.60KB, 800x756, Isn't it sad Youmu.jpg) [iqdb]
36234
[x] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
[x] Nay

Also I predict Youmu's chances are zilch and this is her when she finds out Aaron loves another.


Isn't it sad Youmu~?
[x] Write and deliver the letters to Mokou and Marisa
[x] Yay
[x] Wait for the Alcohol to be delivered
- [x] Write letters to Mokou & Marisa while waiting
[x] Yay

We must confirm delivery seeing as it s rather important.
>>36234
the only thing hindering her is the fact Aaron appears to be akin to a japanese male main character when it comes to picking up on others' feelings.
>>36241
Except he, quite literally, has the power to detect peoples' feelings for one another. That just leaves the ever-friendly Denial.
As there appears to be a tie, I'll go with waiting for the alcohol to arrive plus the write-in. I figure it will appease both parties. Update later tonight.

>>36234
Only sad if you choose not to pursue the route.


>>36242
>Except he, quite literally, has the power to detect peoples' feelings for one another. That just leaves the ever-friendly Denial.

Hey, the line is only a little pink! It could just be a small crush or a feeling that doesn't pertain to love.

Oh, and you won't be allowed to create a harem or anything with this power. As amusing as it could be, I'd rather keep Aaron with "morals". I'll let you get away with some stuff regarding the bonds, but try to not go crazy with power.
>>36243

Never said I'd be sad.

YOUMU A SHIT!

I'm much more of a Yuuka fan in this story. Or if you're a perverted horny /at/ writer, well more so than most authors here, I'd be up for a Yukari route.
File 137472568039.jpg - (197.89KB, 512x512, 401f47a74e052cfb3ba4d350b65ce002.jpg) [iqdb]
36246
You might as well wait for your drinks to be dropped off. The exhibition match doesn’t start until noon so you don’t have anything to do except wait. Wait, that’s wrong. You do have something to do, you have to write letters to Mokou and Marisa letting them know they are hired. Pulling your notebook and pen out from under the bar you start writing after sitting on a stool.

Youmu comes back into the bar, “What are you writing, Aaron?” She looks at the paper in front of you quizzically.

“I need to write to Mokou and Marisa telling them that they are hired,” you say plainly, most of your attention on your writing.

“Wait, you’re hiring Marisa? Marisa Kirisame, the witch?” She stares at you incredulously.

“Yeah, she wanted a job, and I need the help.” You look up from your paper. “You know, I could use your help too. Why not leave Yuyuko and join me here?” You say jokingly.

“I-I can’t do that! Besides, I don’t have a place to stay!” She backs up a little as she says this.

You sigh. She obviously didn’t understand that you were joking. You shouldn’t tease her, but it’s too fun most of the time. “Youmu, I was joking. I know you can’t just leave Yuyuko.”

“Oh, right,” she sighs with relief. “W-well, I should get going. Will you be at the exhibition match?”

“Yeah, it’s at the Myouren Temple right?” She nods. “I’ll see you there then!”

“Okay, if you finish up early come find me! I’ll just be walking around town so I shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

She leaves the bar and you return your focus to the letters. You keep the letters short and to the point, letting them know that they are hired for their desired positions and that you would like them to show up tomorrow at noon so you can get everyone accustomed to the space. Once they are done you check the time. Roughly nine forty now, so you have a while before the match. Right now you have to wait for your shipment of drinks.

After a little while you hear a knock on the door. Opening it you see a couple men with tools. “Excuse me, we were hired to fix the windows here,” one of them says.

You remember Yukari saying something about getting the windows fixed for you. “Thank you,” you say letting them in. They get to work immediately, while you sit at the bar reading a book on various mixed drinks that you feel people would order and like. A few of them sound like things you would like to try.

At about eleven the men working on the windows finish up, far earlier than expected too, and leave. Apparently Yukari had already paid them. A couple minutes after they’ve left you hear a pounding at the door.

On the other side of the door is a large group of Oni with carts of alcohol standing around. “Are you Aaron?” One of them asks glancing at a clipboard. You nod in response. “We’ve come with your drinks; do you want us to set the kegs up to the taps for you?”

“That would be very helpful,” you say. The Oni get everything set up for you while you watch. After they finish you have a pretty good idea of how to do it yourself when you need to. They leave shortly after. It’s nearly eleven thirty at this point.

You haven’t seen the fairies all day so you go into the bedroom to check on them. They aren’t there, but there is a note in their place. It reads, “Aaron, you look busy and we didn’t want to disturb you. We’re going out for a while; we’ll be back by dinner. Hope you have a good day!” Their signatures are written at the bottom of the page.

“They really need to work on their handwriting,” you say to yourself after deciphering the writing. You set the note back down and walk outside. You should hurry if you want to make it on time.

You honestly don’t know where the Myouren temple is, but after asking a few people and being told to just follow the crowd you find it. The temple looks like a normal Buddhist temple from the front, but the sides seem to be part of a boat. Well, it’s hardly the strangest thing you’ve seen in Gensokyo so it doesn’t really matter.

As you make your way into the crowd your eyes are assaulted by the sheer number of threads. It’s hard to make out who is connected by what threads, and you feel dizzy seeing them all.

You shake your head and keep walking, but your arm stays in place. Looking at your arm you see a young girl with wavy green hair who is wearing an orange shirt with blue diamond buttons and a green collar, a green skirt with a light floral pattern, and a black hat with yellow ribbon on it. She also has a dark blue orb floating over her heart that is connected to her ankles via cords that are wrapped around her chest.

“Uh, hello there,” you say to the girl. “Are you lost?” Strange, you don’t see any threads connecting her to anyone except you. The thread is white almost clear.

“I’m not lost,” she says brightly. “I found what I was looking for, so I can’t be lost!”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know,” she says, still smiling. “I just know I was looking for something, and I found it.”

“Eh?” She’s holding on to you, does that mean she was looking for you or something you have? “You don’t know what you’re looking for, but you found it anyway? How does that work?”

She shrugs and says, “Not sure, it just does!” She looks around for a moment. “Hey, we’re going to be late if we don’t hurry!” She starts tugging on your arm and leads you into the crowd. “Where do you want to sit?” From where you are you can see Youmu, Akyuu, Mystia and Yoko, and your family. Unfortunately their all spaced out so you can’t try to sit with them all.

This girl is strange, but you don’t feel any ill intentions from her. Should you humor her for now and try to get more answers from her later?

-Choose one
[] Humor her
[] Politely excuse yourself
[] Ditch her
-Sit with whom?
[] Youmu
[] Akyuu
[] Mystia and Yoko
[] Family
----------
>>36244
>YOUMU A SHIT!
Please leave. I don't want this talk here, I don't care if you are kidding or not. I don't want a "Your waifu is shit" argument breaking out here. I'm all for a Yuuka route, but it doesn't mesh with the plans I have for her. Now, I don't mind discussion on potential "Routes" but don't actively insult characters.
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu

So much adorable.
[X]Politely excuse yourself.
[X]Mystia and Yoko

If Koishi gets involved we're gonna need to drink a hell of a lot of our stock. Don't need that headache around, of course we CAN be polite about it.

Also a bit surprised about Akyuu being listed, we aren't close or even very well acquainted with her. Also seems polite but a little (hurr hurr) short with folk.
[x] Politely excuse yourself
[x] Family

I am mor of a family guy. And when there is Ran and Chen then it is not a hard choice to make. He will be busy in the next time and might not have that much time for such things.

Talking about routes: Ran possible?
>>36244
not just anyone can date Yuuka and if you dislike Youmu, what are you still doing there?

[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu

I think Youmu would be best as she has the most combat experience to help Aaron understand the fights.

>>36250
isn't that like incest?
>>36252
It's not like the title of the story is Y.O.U.M.U - The Love Story. Not everyone is hoping for Youmu here like that guy and myself (and probably more). Plus, you never had stories you loved that still had a character or two you disliked or hated? Or at least didn't love them?

>Isn't that incest?

Incest is Wincest™~!
>>36252
No it isn't. How could it be?
[X]Politely excuse yourself.
[X]Mystia and Yoko
Yoko route go?
[x] Humor her
[x] Family
>Isn't that incest?
You mean that Aaron could be blood related to Ran?
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu

She seems harmless and we promised Youmu.
[x] Humor her
[x] Family
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu

Lets all agree to go for whatever choice we want and not insult each other.
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu

>>36261
Well said
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu
[X]Humor her
[X]Family
[x] Humor her
[x] Youmu
Keeping our word and Koishi shenanigans.
Vote is called for Sitting with Youmu and Humoring your subconscious Koishi. Update later tonight.
[x] Humor her
[x] Mystia and Yoko
File 137480888626.jpg - (641.29KB, 514x1010, be432773717ff6558b7b42c8a76152c1.jpg) [iqdb]
36276
You look at the green haired girl and point towards Youmu asking, “How about over there?” She nods enthusiastically, nearly losing her hat in the process. “Oh, my names Aaron by the way. What’s yours?”

“I’m Koishi!” She shouts as she tugs on your arm. You walk with her towards Youmu as she says, “You’re weird, most people think I’m creepy. So they try to avoid me. Even if they don’t know I’m there they are trying to avoid me on a subconscious level. They can deny it all they want, but I can tell. It’s kinda what I do!” She doesn’t lose her smile as she talks. “You though, your subconscious never said to run. You’re the first person, other than my sister and her pets, that didn’t fear me for no reason!”

You stop in your tracks, and she keeps walking until she has to start pulling on your arm. “Why would people fear you?” Perhaps it’s your naivety, but you can’t think of a single reason to fear this girl. Sure she’s kind of strange, but who isn’t in Gensokyo?

“I’m a satori,” she says plainly. When she sees you tilt your head in confusion she continues, “We can read a persons’ every thought. Well, I used to be able too but I closed my third eye. People didn’t really like someone knowing every detail about them so they hated me. But that’s okay! Now they don’t remember me and you can’t hate what you don’t remember!”

“They don’t remember you?” You stare into her green eyes with confusion.

She starts skipping in place. “Yeah, I’m a being who lives subconsciously. So unless I really want someone to see me, they can’t. It also seems to affect their memory, I’m not too clear on the details.” She gives your arm a good yank causing you to stumble forward.

“W-wait! If people can only see you when you want them to, does that mean,” you start to trail off as you look into the crowd. To you relief, no one is watching you.

“Yep that’s right! To everyone else, you’ve just been talking to yourself!” She jumps a couple times. Great, just great. People are probably thinking you’re crazy now. Oh well, no use dwelling on it.

You walk through the last of the crowd towards Youmu. “Hi Youmu!”

She stands up suddenly, “Hi Aaron! You just made it in time, they’re about to start!”

You take a seat next to her and you expect Koishi to sit down next to you, but instead she sits on your lap. She looks to be about thirteen or fourteen years old, so it’s a little awkward. But you take solace in the fact that no one else can see her. She does obstruct your view some, but she quickly shifts so you can see fine.

“Have you ever seen a spell card duel before?” Youmu asks you as the combatants take their places.

“No, but mom gave me a simple explanation a while back. Only one spell card can be declared at a time and the one being targeted can either try to outlast the attack or break the protective barrier that the spell creates. Is that right?”

Youmu nods approvingly. “Yes, that is correct. Most of the time we only use danmaku bullets in the duels, but now and then we use our weapons and fight up close. In those kinds of duels a spell is cast on the weapons to prevent them from causing any permanent damage. Of course, that becomes pointless when you’re fighting someone who is effectively a living weapon, like an Oni.”

“Is that how they’re going to do this battle?” You ask watching the four duelists shake hands. Youmu nods.

Koishi starts fidgeting and begins poking at the orb floating in front of her chest. You assume it to be her third eye. You open your mouth to whisper something to her but she speaks first, “She’s a nice girl. Very naïve and sheltered, but that makes her cute don’t you think?” You stare at the satori dumbfounded. “If you don’t make a move, I will! She’s cute and I like cute stuff.” You decide to ignore her and focus on the impending battle. “Oh, if that’s how it’s going to be, maybe I’ll make my move,” she says smiling. Not once has her voice lost its cheer, but this time it feels, taunting.

-Choose one
[] Ignore her and watch the match
[] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything
[] Stop her, but do it quietly
[] Stop her, warn Youmu of your “guest”
----------
Hey, anon, tell me how you feel about Koishi. I feel conflicted with her. I always think of her as bright and cheerful sounding with little to no self-control. Also, please note that this takes place post Hopeless Masquerade. So Koishi is in possession of the original Mask of Hope, at least that's what it sounds like on the Wiki.
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything
I see nothing wrong with this.

>What do you think of Koishi
I'm no expert, but she seems alright to me. Besides, it's making for a fun story, so roll with it.
[X] I dare you to do it, you DOUBLE SATORI!

I'll give Koishi a shot but I just cant seem to put my prejudice aside for her. Most stories she's a nutcase that molest half of Gensokyo.
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything
[X] I dare you to do it, you DOUBLE SATORI!
[x] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything
[x] Stop her, warn Youmu of your “guest”
Guess I'll go against the tide.

>Hey, anon, tell me how you feel about Koishi.
I'm fine with her as long as , like >>36278 said , she doesn't go molesting everyone.
I think she is supposed to be empty, well except for temporary hope I guess.
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything.
[x] Stop her, warn Youmu of your “guest”

If it's post HM then that original mask is likely lost most of its power by now as Kokoro got control over her own feelings and having a new anchor.
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything.
Not the wisest choice, but certainly the most amusing.

I like Koishi. She's weird, but she's not malicious.
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything.

I dare you to make a move so that I can watch, little satori.
[x] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything

You ain't gonna do shit, get outta here with that!
[X] Call her on her bluff, she’s not actually going to do anything.
Vote called for calling Koishi on her bluff.

>>36278
>>36282
I think you'll be glad to hear that she won't be molesting anyone. She might ruin the mood or steal a kiss but nothing more
File 137488960752.jpg - (222.64KB, 509x759, 699a26f8368a7d9b4d1b7e9eb278096a.jpg) [iqdb]
36292
You look at the girl, her smile still as bright as when you met her. There is no way she’d do anything. You whisper so Youmu can’t hear you and say to the satori, “I don’t think you will.”

“Oh?” She looks at you with a mischievous look in her eyes. Suddenly lines appear connecting Koishi to everyone around you, including Youmu. Koishi give you one last glance before she reaches over, grabs Youmu’s head, and pulls her in for a kiss. A very passionate kiss. Youmu’s eyes are wide with confusion and her face is reddening at an alarming rate.

Once the shock subsides she tries to push Koishi away, but the ex-mind reader is stronger than she looks. You are trying to pull Koishi off of her, but her arms are wrapped around Youmu’s head and show no intention of letting go. The gazes of the spectators shift from the combatants to the “couple”. Koishi eventually lets go of Youmu and you wind up pulling her back with enough force to cause you to fall out of your seat. Koishi lands on top of you laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Pushing Koishi off to the side you stand up and look at Youmu. Her face is redder than you’ve ever seen it before, tears are streaming down her cheeks, and Myon flying around angrily. “Y-Youmu,” you stammer, unsure of what to say. Out of the corners of your eyes you can see the crowd staring. Damn it, you probably should have stopped Koishi.

You sit down and put a hand on her shoulder. She seems to take that as an invitation to hug you. “M-my first kiss, GONE!” She wails. Her first kiss? That’s a pretty big deal, especially considering the one she doesn’t even know the one who kissed her.

“It’s okay Youmu,” you say awkwardly. You have absolutely no idea what to do in this situation. She continues to cry into your shoulder as Koishi dusts herself off.

“Sorry,” she says with a twinge of regret in her happy-go-lucky voice. “I didn’t think it was your first time. If it makes you feel better you’re a far better kisser than my girlfriend!” She pats Youmu on the head sincerely, but it looks condescending. “You should have listened to that little voice in your head and did it. I wouldn’t have kissed you if you did! I don’t mess with a woman who’s already taken.” She pauses for a moment before adding, “Usually.”

Youmu glares at her through her tears. “Who the hell are you anyway!?” She yells. Luckily most of it is drowned out by the crowd around you cheering, the match must have started. Wait. Did Youmu just say “hell”? She normally just says “heck” or something similar, she must be really upset right now.

“I’m Koishi!” She announces with her arms spread wide. “I’m a being of impulse and I couldn’t resist. I did give Aaron fair warning, he just didn’t believe me!”

Your head whips around to fully look at the thirteen(?) year old girl. “You said subconscious earlier.”

“Eh, they’re the same thing. For the most part at least. My subconscious tells me to do something and I impulsively act on it. I can’t control it very well, it’s my nature after all.” She shrugs as if to say that it she’s blameless.

You look at Youmu once more who looks positively livid. You suddenly fear for Koishi’s life, along with your own. She won’t actually kill you, you hope, but you should say or do something to calm her down.

-Choose one
[] “Cool down” hug
[] “Get a hold of yourself” slap
[] “Something unexpected”Kiss
[] Write-in
-ALSO Say something to calm her down.
[] Write-in
----------
Well, I had thought about giving you a purely write-in choice, but I wasn't sure how well that would go over. Also, I'm not giving you any help with the calming words. You are on your own there buddy. Good Luck~!
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

Any alternatives? Should we... volunteer?
[X] Write-in
-Friendly "arm around the shoulders" hug. Then sit that way for the duration of the match.
[X]That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your real first kiss will be all the more special.
File 137489664737.jpg - (81.67KB, 1100x800, 131177144735.jpg) [iqdb]
36295
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

>>36293
>Volunteer

No. Im rooting for Yuuka or even a well-done Lord Tenma (female of course, I don't believe we truly know the gender canon-wise)similar to my pic. Although that last one is probably pushing it, but the story would most likely be one of the first to really have her.

Also, wasn't there something about Yuyuko possibly killing us? Probably exaggerated of course.

Maybe.
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

I like it!
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

>>36295
I'm personally not interested in the idea of a Yuuka relationship, plus I see more than a few problems between her and his family. I'm happy with a Youmu

I'd be totally gung-ho for a Tenma one though!...In a different story. I think it'd be stretching the limits of credulity to make that work here. Bar owner and Tenma.. hah.
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

Perfect.
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.
>>36298

Oh but that would be the sweetest part!

"Hi Mom! Come say hi to my girlfriend Ive been with for a couple weeks."

"Oh did Youmu finally win you over? Yuyuko might not be happy~!"

"No its not her. Her name is Yuuka Kazami."

"What."

A Reverse GODDAMNIT YUKARI™
>>36295
why are you going for Yuuka after one appearance? It'd be the mother of all uphill battles.

[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

I hope this isn't going to backfire (though odds are it will)
>>36295

inb4 the seed given to us by Yuuka turns out to be a Chekov's gun and then it railroads into Yuuka route. The love is explained by the author that Yuuka was actually scheming to troll Yukari with the biggest trolling attempt ever in Gensokyo and succeeds only partially because she actually falls in love with protagonist because anon wanted so.

Also bandwagoning.

[X] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

Rapid updates pleases me. Keep it up author!
[X] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

I definitely want to give Yuuka a chance. This Youmu is pretty boring.
[x] That totally doesn't count as your first kiss. Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for. Then you'll see that this was meaningless, and your first kiss will be all the more special.

Yuuka? Sure, why not?
Youmu? That works too.
Momiji? Could happen.
Marisa? Shit's about to get magical.
Mokou? <Insert heat/flame pun here.>

Let's just see where things take us, hm?
> Just forget about it, and kiss somebody that you genuinely care for.

Wow, are you all seriously trying to hit on Youmu now? When she's fuming mad, extremely vulnerable, and probably blaming Aaron for not stopping Koishi? Are you trying to play Aaron as a jerk, or do you not realize what you're saying?
>>36307

Not "kiss somebody immediately," just "forget about this and let your real first kiss be all the more memorable."

That I'm hoping Youmu will unexpectedly act on it immediately is totally incidental.
Okay, vote is called and writing begins shortly.

>>36295
Personally, I see Lord Tenma as male. I've found myself envisioning him as a broad shouldered, seven foot tall, battle scarred, grey haired badass with an equally badass beard. Of course, that's my personal view of him and is subject to change based on what kind of story I'm writing. I'll toy with the idea of a female Tenma, but no promises.

>>36301
Genius, pure genius. I simply love seeing the ideas you come up with anon. Who knows, push hard enough and you just might see this happen highly unlikely though.

>>36303
Uphill battle indeed. Also, define backfire.

>>36305
>This Youmu is pretty boring.

THANK YOU! No, seriously. I need you guys to tell me stuff like this. If you don't I can't do anything about it, unless I feel the same way. It does seem like most scenes Youmu is in, she's being overshadowed by another. Maybe that's why she is boring? I'll try to make her less boring without changing her too drastically. Her change needs to be natural after all.

>>36306
>Yuuka? Sure, why not?
Do you just want to pollinate her flower?
>Youmu? That works too.
She is the fastest person half-alive IYKWIM.
>Momiji? Could happen.
You just want to touch fluffy tail, don't you?
>Marisa? Shit's about to get magical.
Mushrooms, that is all.
>Mokou? <Insert heat/flame pun here.>
Talk about a hot date. There, pun delivered.

Also, what? No Mystia? I would like you to go for her, she needs some love! Your choice though Anon.

>>36307
Sure, it can sound like Aaron is hitting on her. OR it could sound like a friend trying to be nice.

OKAY, now I'd like to do a Q&A session with the remaining posts here. Go on anon, ask anything and everything you want. I'll answer to the best of my ability. I'll be updating later tonight, but we can use this thread for any questions you have. Don't be shy now~!
>>36310
I say Backfire as in has a opposite effect than intended, such as trying to help a person only to have them hate our guts for some reason.

As far as Youmu being boring I don't exactly agree with that as she hasn't gotten much time to herself, not with other people coming up, including Koish the queen of scene stealing.
File 137497756333.png - (1.02MB, 840x469, A standard evening at the Hakurei Shrine.png) [iqdb]
36312
>>36310

>Do you just want to pollinate her flower?
I'm certainly not opposed to it if that's what you're insinuating.
>She is the fastest person half-alive IYKWIM.
I have no idea what the letter sequence is supposed to mean but I'm inclined to agree with you nevertheless.
>You just want to touch fluffy tail, don't you?
Yes. Yes I do. Wanna fight about it?
>Mushrooms, that is all.
8/10, took me a minute to get it.
>Talk about a hot date. There, pun delivered.
Eh, 3/10. Apply yourself.
>Also, what? No Mystia? I would like you to go for her, she needs some love!
Can't say I'm overly fond of the idea but hey, it might work. Two business owners swapping tricks of the trade and steadily growing closer as time goes on until one of them suddenly realizes the other is of the opposite gender...yeah, could work.

And I may as well throw in a request while I'm at it, can we have a list of who Aaron knows, and who he's close to? I don't think this will bring up any shocking new information but it'd be nice to have.
File 137498685861.jpg - (438.51KB, 960x960, 9a5bc427d14342c9302510bc6677687d.jpg) [iqdb]
36314
New Thread
>>36313

Please, Keep asking questions. If something isn't clear let me know. I'll answer most questions, as long as they don't require me to spoil anything.
[Return] [Top]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Thread Watcher x
Reply toX