[Return]
Archived Thread
File 126578073280.png - (282.01KB , 774x1024 , Youmu.png ) [iqdb]
29655 No. 29655
[X]Get some introductions done.
[X]Ask where Reimu is, she's supposed to be here.
-[X]In fact, inquire about why she's the only one present.
[X]Judging from her look she knows exactly why I'm reacting to Hakugyokuro this way. Ask about it.

I do have to wonder, is that shield the result of me automatically defending against this oppressive air, or is it just coincidence? It's not worth worrying about right now since the goddess in my head can't identify it and I have no information of my own. No sense wasting time with baseless speculation. Instead I will go ahead and get the introductions out of the way, and maybe ask about why Yuyuko is the only one present right now.

"I hope you don't mind the sudden intrusion Yuyuko." And little things like this just throw me off to no end. How is it that I got into this close-knit circle with barely any effort? I'm pretty sure I'm on first name basis with most people around here, including the most powerful people here!

"It's no trouble at all. I think Youmu might mind though~" And there's that enigmatic smile that only a few people can pull off sincerely. Yuyuko looks over the others, then me. "I think I'm going to change the order of things a bit by introducing myself first. My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji, the ghost princess of Hakugyokuro."

"In that case, I think I'll do the introductions myself. This is Naomi..." I gesture to Naomi, who in turn gives a polite bow. "-This is Marine..." Marine shakes hands with the ghost princess, who's all too happy to have a different greeting. "And this is Ben." Ben just looks awestruck, but I went through the same thing the first time I laid eyes on Yuyuko. "They're close friends of mine and I'm showing them around to the best of my ability to convince them to come with me."

"Really? Gensokyo has its perks, but it's not for everyone." The ghost princess crosses her arms as she says this. "Humans may have the capacity to learn magic and defend themselves, but that takes time. Not everyone is able to endure what you have, and certainly not able to obtain the kind of power you have through that method."

"I have friends on this side too, and I only need to make sure of something before I'm totally convinced." Naomi is the first to speak up, but that doesn't surprise me. In fact, it makes me happy that she's already planning on staying, even more so that she has someone here she can count on.

"Honestly, this whole trip has thoroughly wrecked my perception of what's normal. Hell, Wade's basically set himself on fire once we got here. I'm willing to give it a shot." Ben kind of surprises me. I didn't think this would be his kind of deal.

"This whole land is weird, but in a good way. I don't think the village is going to be all that dangerous anyways." Marine did make up her mind, but it still feels like a dream...

Yuyuko on the other hand claps her hands together. "Wonderful! Such conviction! If you keep that sort of attitude you'll probably do just fine." Then she turns to me while wearing that smile of hers. "But for now, their safety rests in your hands. But enough of that, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm all alone? Or maybe why your soul has grown larger than your physical body?"

"You know something about that?" Two questions, but I want the latter answered first.

"I'd rather you figure that our for yourself. I know the answer, but figuring it out for yourself would be more beneficial for you." Yuyuko's energetic today. Usually she's more subdued than this. "As for why I'm all alone... Well, you'll just have to keep your ears peeled. It'll be easy enough to find."

"Ben, you also have one other advantage." Yukari finally decides to butt in. "You know how to handle a sword."

"Is that so? A weapon can be a good focus for magic. Youmu's also an excellent swordswoman so you might want to talk with her for a bit. Just be aware that she's a bit cold towards newcomers. It's unfortunate really... It's like I have to be cheery enough for two people sometimes." Yup, I am never going to understand Yuyuko. Ever.

[X]Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
[X]Try to get a more definite answer out of her. This cryptic nonsense is getting annoying.
[X]Ask what the others want to do.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29657
[X]Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
>> No. 29661
[+] Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
-[+] ...and Nariko's ears are your ears.
>> No. 29662
[+] Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
-[+] ...and Nariko's ears are your ears.

Good time to test out what else we can do with the shikigami contract.
>> No. 29663
[x] Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
-[x] ...and Nariko's ears are your ears.
>> No. 29664
[x] Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
-[x] ...and Nariko's ears are your ears.
>> No. 29665
[+] Take Yuyuko's suggestion and search with your ears.
-[+] ...and Nariko's ears are your ears.

"I think I'm going to take your suggestion and search for the others." This is mostly because I don't think Yuyuko's going to change her mind about telling me, and pressing the issue would most likely net me a half-answer if not a joke at my expense.

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." With that she floats on by and straight through the wall separating the sitting room from the kitchen. I guess it's only natural for people to want to show off when they gather.

Ben shakes his head in disbelief, though it's up in the air as to whether that's because he just witnessed a ghost ignoring the laws of physics or because I'm on good terms with more women than I know what to do with. "Sooner or later you're going to have to tell me how you got on first-name basis with so many women."

"That would require me to know how I did that to begin with." I shouldn't be surprised that it's because of the latter of the two reasons, though I do speak the truth. Even after I've managed to get myself back into a whole being, almost entirely because of a few friends of mine, I still don't know how I managed this feat.

"I can hear them. They're not too far." Nari's left ear rotates to the side ever so slightly before she turns her head in the direction of whatever's got her attention. Now that I think about it, shikigami and master are supposed to be able to share senses aren't they? I wonder how that works.

"I keep forgetting you're not human Nari." Marine does look like she's somewhat embarrassed by the fact that she's forgotten about that fact. It doesn't help that Nariko is so human-like that if she hides her ears and tail she'd be able to pass herself off as a normal human.

"It's not a problem, you didn't know I was a youkai until very recently and as such have not adjusted to my being one." Nari's sincerity has to help ease the situation. "I'm still not entirely used to being human-like either."

"Lead the way then kitty~" Yukari happens to choose that exact moment to try and push things along. I get the feeling she's completely missed the mood again.

"I have a name you know. You also don't just call Chen 'kitty'." Nariko gives a quick flick of one of her tails towards Yukari, who doesn't seem to know the meaning behind that. I do, and I find it amusing, but keep that to myself since I'm quite certain the gap youkai will figure it out eventually.

Heh, I have no idea how to hear through Nari's ears and I don't want to make a big fuss out of it. Still, it'd be tempting to hear what she hears... While Nari's leading the rest of the group I try to focus on the bond present between us. Now I've got a fix on the connection, now I just need to... What do I need to do? I'm kind of lost here.

"Later. If you try to sense what I do right now you'll most likely incapacitate yourself in the process." Huh, add another person to the list of people who can talk directly to my mind. "Our connection is a powerful one of an intimate nature. What did you expect?"

That I'd have some mental privacy? I'm starting to feel violated here...

All I get is a small laugh out of the bakeneko before the connection fades back to its usual state.

---

Next part comes later...
>> No. 29666
It seems to me you're slowly sucking the personality out of Nari and making a Patchouli clone.

I hope you don't cross that line.
>> No. 29667
>>29666

...

That and any number of things I'm doing wrong here. Update, and perhaps the story, is going to wait until I get a grip on Nariko's personality again.
>> No. 29668
>>29667
Yeah she usually came off to me as slightly childish and catty at times (She might make a remark or two about other girls), and bits of over-protectiveness. She isn't one to use exactly big words or a cold tone. And she'd certainly would call Yukari a booby monster.
>> No. 29670
>>29667
Hey, don't be bummed out. I'd like to think that apart from the lovely little catgirl, she can be smart and reliable when she needs to be. She's had a long life and a powerful master.

A good way to turn this around would be by making it all an act; she's exhausted and lazy by the end of the tour when our friends are out of harm's way. Just wants to flop down and cuddle with Wade~
>> No. 29671
Well, at first I thought that it was just Nari just coming into her own as a bakeneko youkai and just growing up accordingly. I mean, she has made some justified process in terms of personality as she has been experiencing life more and more in bakeneko form as opposed as opposed to how she saw the world as just a normal cat.

But still, it does seem a bit off from her usual persona.

Anyway...glad to see the tail swish hasn't been completely abandoned from her normal cat habits.
>> No. 29672
Soon enough Nari leads us to a door, and it becomes apparent why she picked this door.

"Why do you insist on dressing me up like this?" Youmu's voice could be heard from the other side of the door, and she's clearly not happy about something.

"Because you invited us?" That's... Ruukoto? I know she's supposed to be here since she and Reimu are practically joined at the hip but I never thought she'd be the one to talk back.

"I know, I know... I just can't shake the feeling I'm going to be embarrassed soon."

I was about to knock until I heard that little bit. If she's bent on trying to duel me after on embarrassment, I can only imagine the hell she'd give me if I did so twice. As such I back away from the door until I see a familiar pale hand phase through the wall and walk her fingers on the sliding door to open it ever so slowly.

"Lady Yuyuko! What are you doing?!" Apparently Yuyuko managed to raid the kitchen and beat us here, much to her servant's annoyance.

"Me? Inviting the guests!" With her cover blown Yuyuko phases partway through the wall and uses both arms to pull open the door with as much force as she can manage.

Reimu's off to the side munching on a slice of cake, Ruukoto's busy dressing up Youmu, Yuyuko has a delighted look on her face, and Youmu herself is dressed in a black goth outfit. The swordswoman looks downright mortified at being caught dressed like this, but that mortified look quickly turns to a determined anger.

"I suppose saying you look nice won't help me." I also notice everyone's backed away from me. Thanks for the support guys.

"No." Youmu lunges forward with incredible speed, only to be tripped up by one of Alice's strings. As a result she lands face-first on the floor mere inches away from me with her swords being very close to my body.

"I realize you hold a grudge against Wade, but I would prefer it if you would refrain from dueling in here. I have too many costumes hung up around the room and you wouldn't show any level of care when swinging your blades." Alice then pulls Youmu up using those invisible strings alone in order to put some distance between her and I.

"I brought more materials Alice." The curse goddess Hina. Not someone I expected to see here at all. "Oh? I didn't know Miss Yakumo was invited. Or Wade for that matter."

"Wade's showing his friends around and this happened to be one of the tour locations. I'm not complaining though, the more the merrier as they say." Alas poor cake, we hardly knew ye. I get the feeling Yuyuko had some forewarning or just happened to get really lucky.

"Soooo..." Awkward situation... Youmu looks like she's about ready to cut me several new ones and would have already had Alice not stopped her.

"Oh yeah, we should introduce ourselves shouldn't we?" Reimu starts paying attention to what's happening around her. "Reimu Hakurei, shrine maiden of the Hakurei shrine."

"Greetings, my name is Ruukoto. I am Reimu's maid." Ruukoto conveniently forgets to say that she's a ridiculously human robot.

"Hina Kagiyama, the curse goddess of Youkai Mountain." Hina gives a polite bow, but she's keeping her distance. I can't feel it but it must be because she's afraid of leaking misfortune to us.

Youmu sighs and sheathes her swords. "I am Youmu Konpaku, servant and bodyguard of Yuyuko Saigyouji." She then shoots me a withering glare that clearly says 'you're not off the hook.'

[X]Go ahead and kill two birds with one stone by dueling Youmu. Don't be afraid to call on your shikigami's strength though.
[X]Now I'm curious about Ruukoto's hobbies.
[X]Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[X]You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[X]Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29673
>>29670
I never thought that Nari was dumb, just of a more sensible sort. Though for a Youkai, she's pretty young compared to this story's Chen (who's 160ish years old). She was long lived for a cat alright. But her general demeanor is warm if not firely.
>> No. 29674
[x] Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
-[x] You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
-[x] Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
>> No. 29675
[X]Now I'm curious about Ruukoto's hobbies.
[X]You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[X]Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.

Now how are we going to take on Youmu? She's rather pissed.
>> No. 29676
[X]Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[X]Now I'm curious about Ruukoto's hobbies.
[X]Introduce your friends.
[X]You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.

Delicious Hina~ though it is odd to find her there.

[X]Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.

>>29675

We don't. At least not yet. Before Youmu tries to tear us a new one, we introduce Ben to her and explain how he knows how to handle a sword. Knowing Youmu, she won't quite let us off just yet, but she may get distracted enough conversating with Ben about swords that we won't have to worry about her for the moment. If my theory is right, since both use entirely different types of swordsmanship, it may spark either a friendship, or a debate.
>> No. 29677
[x] Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[x] You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[x] Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
>> No. 29678
[x] Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[x] You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[x] Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
>> No. 29679
[X]Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[X]Now I'm curious about Ruukoto's hobbies.
[X]Introduce your friends.
[X]You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[X]Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
>> No. 29680
[x] Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[x] You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[x] Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.
>> No. 29681
[x] Wait, is this a cosplay meeting?
[x] You know, Hina isn't someone I expected to see here.
[x] Somehow I get the feeling this isn't everyone, ask who else is here.

While everyone else is busy introducing themselves I take a look around the room. True to Alice's word there are quite a few costumes, and suddenly it clicks. "Alice, this isn't a cosplay meeting is it?"

"Took you long enough. We occasionally meet up here to dress each other up in different outfits. I come mainly because it gives me a chance to model outfits on different people." Alice takes a couple more steps towards me and makes a point of pointing out various outfits. "Some of these didn't work as well as I had hoped before I had someone else wear them."

"I can only imagine. I have to admit there are a few people here I didn't expect to see, such as Hina." I can't help but wonder if Alice is sizing me up right now...

"I enjoy dressing up, and I've been told I have quite the figure for it." That's one thing I find mildly annoying about people who just float everywhere. There's no real way to gauge how close they are when there aren't any noticeable sounds.

"That's a big conformation Hina." I can't help but look the curse goddess over since she's so close. Even her normal outfit seems to be designed to bring out her divine charms. I don't want to make Yukari feel any more jealous or insecure than she already is so I keep it to a lone once-over.

"Thank you." Hina sees fit to give a quick bow in response, which gives a clear view down the front of her outfit. The funny thing is that I'm certain that this isn't intentional.

"I have to ask, is this really everyone? I just get the feeling that this group is missing a few people." There's room in here for several more people but I can't think of who else could be interested in this sort of thing.

"We are. Sanae's the only one present within the building though, and she's using the bathroom right at the moment so I wouldn't go looking for her." Alice then picks something out of the rack and I feel an urge to flee.

"I wasn't going to. Anyways I think I'm going to see how the others are doing." With that I turn away from the puppeteer to rejoin my group only to find remember that Alice does in fact have those control rings on her fingers. How did I know? I get jerked back ever so slightly. "Uhh, Alice? What are you doing?"

"Nothing of consequence." I turn back to look at her in time to see that she has her left hand stretched out in my direction while she rummages around the clothing racks with her left. Hina looks completely lost right now.

"Just what are you doing?" Nari couldn't have picked a better time to show up and help me out of this mess.

"I plan to stick him in an outfit, why?" Alice doesn't look particularly bothered by any of this. Then again she is the one causing this.

"What kind?" Uh-oh. If Nari's showing interest than the odds of me getting out of this without being humiliated in some fashion just dropped like a rock.

I note that Youmu has decided to ignore me for the time being and is in fact talking with Ben. I'm guessing she has no objection to my getting dressed up like she has.

---

Next part comes later...
>> No. 29682
We should have suggested Yukari doing some cosplaying. Since if Hina's figure is good, Yukari's will be 10x better.
>> No. 29683
>>29655
>that picture
It's amazing what a simple wardrobe change can do for a character I'm not too fond of.
>> No. 29684
>>29683
A change of clothes and hair style can do wonders for some (With the right clothes and hair style, Kanako'd look about 17!)
>> No. 29685
Sometimes I really curse the Wii's inability to upload pictures since I'm not sure how many of you will get this.

----

"Wouldn't this work better? He could pull it off without much effort." From the sounds of it even Reimu is showing interest in dressing me up...

"Wouldn't we have to dye his hair and give him color changing eye contacts?" Nari is now quite content to poke around with them.

"I don't think a butler suit would work all that well, he's just not the servant type." Alice's voice accompanied by the rustling of cloth. Somebody help me.

"Hmm? Are you turning Wade into your cosplay victim?" That sounds an awful lot like Yukari.

"Victim is such a strong word." I'm guessing Alice is allowing her dolls to sort through possible clothing since she now has a couple retaking my measurements.

"How about this? And something matching for myself~" Yukari's on their side now. I'm doomed.

"Oh? Hello Wade!" Sanae walks in and she's already dressed up in a... Hot damn, she pulls off a nice Yoko, even if her hair's the wrong color for it.

"Hi Sanae. Could you do something about this? I don't want to be violated right now." I would be doing something about this but Alice has me figured out since I can't even twitch.

"Sanae! Come take a look, I need your opinion." Alice sounds more enthusiastic about this the more time she takes to pick something out.

And Sanae steps behind me in order to look at the costume Alice picked out. "That? You must be joking, his figure would stretch that one to death considering it was made for someone with a literal stick figure." Sanae! Come baaaaaaack!

"I suppose Yatterman-1 wouldn't work on him all that well..." Maybe I have a shot at getting out of Alice's clutches! Maybe Sanae will shoot down everything like the good girl she is!

"I think something like this would work much better." Why do I bother with pipe dreams? Sanae's into cosplay just like the rest of them...

"Actually, why not this?" Yukari seems to have pulled something out that sounds like a suit of armor. That wouldn't be too bad.

"Why that particular piece? It always falls apart upon the slightest rough impact." Alice once more, and she's still rummaging around.

"We'll just have to put him in heart patterned boxers to make it more accurate~" Yukari's critera seems to include perversion potential.

"Eh? What about this then?" I note that Sanae is very, very quick to suggest something else...

"Nnnyeh, won't look all that good once you get it on him." Nari's been rummaging through the racks as well, and I hear the distinct sound of cloth. "This would work."

"But we can't see his embarrassed face if he wears that!" Yukari's not inspiring much confidence, though Sanae gives a sqeal of delight.

"We have to put this one on him! Protector versus protector! It'll be fitting since he Youmu won't let him go without a fight!" Sanae sounds dangerously enthusiastic about this. What are they going to make me wear?!

"Would a raven motif really suit him? He has a more draconic presence." Even Ruukoto?!

"He strikes me as more of a giant mecha pilot but we have to try this first!" Sanae's not wating anymore and she makes that point known by hauling me off to a changing room with practically everyone following suit...

One embarrassing strip-down later...

"You know, I thought you girls were going to stick me in something thoroughly embarrassing. This is a nice surprise." I'm looking it over and the armor seems to be that of a Karas. The only thing it's lacking is a sword...

"Don't think this is the only costume we're going to stick you in, there'll be plenty of opportunities to change your look." Alice sounds like she's enjoying this way too much.

[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
[X]Go see what the others think.
[X]Preform a pre-emptive strike and pick out another outfit myself. (Specify)
[X]Are they trying to tell me that I should get this duel dealt with?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29686
[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
>> No. 29687
File 126608809555.jpg- (126.70KB , 825x900 , 81a46fbf8ae516d2a9c4c98d398c65ea.jpg ) [iqdb]
29687
[X]Are they trying to tell me that I should get this duel dealt with?
[X]Preform a pre-emptive strike and pick out another outfit myself.
-[X]Kenshiro

If not...

-[X]Kamina

If that doesn't work...

-[X]Guts

We're outnumbered and without our shapeshifting powers, we may as well roll with the punches. Youmu will have to forfeit then due to being overwhelmed by our sheer manliness.

THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY GO WRONG!
>> No. 29688
[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
[X]Go see what the others think.
[X]Are they trying to tell me that I should get this duel dealt with?
[x] Ask Yukari and Nari to cosplay some as well. No point 'leaving them out of the fun'

This is good, since we can't exactly take on terribly impressive abilities at the moment, but I think. And we do have a nearly impossibly gorgeous girlfriend and one attractive one, so the answer should be obvious. Though I have a feeling that Yukari'll pull Naomi and Marine into this.
>> No. 29689
[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
>> No. 29690
[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
>> No. 29691
[X]Are they trying to tell me that I should get this duel dealt with?
[X]Preform a pre-emptive strike and pick out another outfit myself.
-[X]Guts
-[x] Ask Yukari and Nari to cosplay some as well. No point 'leaving them out of the fun'
[X]Go see what the others think.
[X]Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.

>>29687 here, changing the vote. At the least, we should humor them by going along with their cosplay since I doubt Alice or anyone else for that matter will let us get out of this one. But at the least, we should have a little bit of fun before we turn the mood 180. Since Alice seems pretty knowledgeable, we should at least wait until all the excitement is over before we turn things serious again. That is, if we can stay away from Youmu long enough. Let's hope Ben can keep her busy.

On another note....You know, I'm starting to worry about Yukari. She's starting to become less willing to use her gap powers. Seems to me that we shouldn't be so quick to ask her to use them. I mean, we love Yukari for being Yukari, sure WE know that, but she may get the wrong idea that we only love her for what she's capable of. Just a thought from your friendly neighborhood Anonymous.
>> No. 29693
>>29691
Her reluctance was a mix of not wanting to risk Wade coming to such a place in his state as well as the effects on his friends. Still it's a good point not to get caught up in her power.
>> No. 29695
[x] Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.
>> No. 29699
Wait, how can Alice still control us if we've merged soul and body? On top of that, we haven't passed through the dream world; we're 100% here.
>> No. 29701
>>29699
Alice wasn't actually controlling Wade, she was simply restraining him since she knows he'd bolt if given the chance. I know I didn't specify that but that is what happened.

/loluselessanswerpost
>> No. 29702
File 126626910473.png- (1.42MB , 1280x1024 , This is what a Karas looks like.png ) [iqdb]
29702
[x] Alice mentioned that she wanted to talk to me earlier. Maybe I should take a minute to ask her about it since I'm sure I've got a fitting sword stuck in my soul.

You know, I do recall that she wanted to talk to me about the objects that were rolled up in my soul back when Suika was gathering it in a haphazard fashion. Maybe this is a good opportunity to talk to Alice about it since Yukari has dragged everyone else into the group to become cosplay victims.

"Do you have a minute?" Huh, my voice changed? I sound more like the Karas out of the show of the same name than myself, and it can't just be because of the armor...

"I do. I can assume you aren't here to let me put more costumes on you." Alice still looks rather amused by all this.

"I'm wondering if this is an appropriate time to ask about the stuff lodged in my soul since everyone else is distracted." I turn to look at the rest of the group, and sure enough they aren't paying us any attention.

"It could, but wouldn't Yukari grow suspicious of why you and I ran off together?" As annoying as it is for me to have my suggestions battered senseless by Alice, she does raise a good point. Yukari has been somewhat insecure about our relationship and I'd rather not toss gasoline onto an ember. "At least let her know first."

I get it... I make my way over to the gap youkai, who as luck would have it is on the outskirts of the group and is easy enough to single out. "Yukari, I'm going to see about getting some of the artifacts out of my body."

"With Alice?" I nod in response to Yukari's question. "Very well, but you'll have to let me dress you up more~"

"I figured I wasn't going to get out of this without changing outfits at least once, and I don't mind it if it's you." With that I walk back over to Alice, who then leads me out of the room.

"I was originally looking through my grimoire in order to come up with a way to pull a bit of your soul to the surface and remove your artifacts safely, but now that your soul has extended out of your body it should be relatively easy to remove them." Alice took the time to explain herself a little as we make our way to a separate room. "I think I'll still need my grimoire for this, though it won't play anywhere near as big a role."

"So what do I need to do?" I also can't help but notice that the armor is getting lighter as I spend more time in it. The white tint is also receding...

"I'll need you to sit down." Alice undoes the lock as I comply with her suggestion, and soon enough she's sitting right in front of me with one hand on her grimoire and one on my chest. "Try to relax, this might feel strange."

Her hand isn't putting pressure on my armor, but rather the soul surrounding it. If I'm right and it's really receding into the armor then Alice is working double time in order to get a foothold before it goes beyond her reach. She focuses her eyes on the part she's pushing on, and starts forcing it in. It's an indescribable feeling, not something one can put into words so easily. It's also a little awkward since she's having to scoot closer periodically in order to shove more of her arm in, and I can't imagine this looking right to anyone who would stumble in here.

I look down and see that she's actually mumbling under her breath and that her entry point is now a small white portal that's just big enough for her to get her arm in, but no more than that. I'm guessing this also severely limits what she can bring back out, but I'm not looking to remove anything big. Maybe a sword to go along with this costume and to duel Youmu properly with.

"Hmm? Wade, I only have time to get one object out." She doesn't even wait for a response as she begins pulling herself, and whatever she's gotten a hold of, out. As her hand becomes exposed I see that she's gripping a sword handle and is struggling to get it out at this point. I don't even wait for a request, I just add my strength to hers and pull it free.

"So what's this?" Alice let go of it and left the blade in my hands while she re-locks her grimoire.

"If my grimoire is not mistaken, that blade is the Honjo Masamune, a legendary blade that was lost long ago. I really shouldn't be surprised that something like that ended up in Gensokyo since Marisa has the real Kusanagi in that mess of a house." Alice then gets up from her position and beckons me to do the same. "Come, we should head back before the others become curious about what we're doing."

[X]Write-in

---

Not that big an update, but I hope to make up for yesterday's lack of update.
>> No. 29703
[x] "Anything else interesting in my soul?"
-[x] Make an appointment to pull other stuff out.
[x] Try out your new weapon before facing Youmu as to see how it feels wielding it.
[x] You need to convince Nari and Yukari to cosplay. Yukari would be willing to show everyone how it's done. And it'll make all the times you have to dress up worth it.
>> No. 29704
[x] "Anything else interesting in my soul?"
-[x] Make an appointment to pull other stuff out.
[x] Try out your new weapon before facing Youmu as to see how it feels wielding it.
[x] You need to convince Nari and Yukari to cosplay. Yukari would be willing to show everyone how it's done. And it'll make all the times you have to dress up worth it.
>> No. 29705
Interesting. We might be able to get Youmu to forgive us if we give her the sword.
>> No. 29706
>>29705

Giving away a priceless magical artifact? Are you joking?
>> No. 29707
[x] "Anything else interesting in my soul?"
-[x] Make an appointment to pull other stuff out.
[x] Try out your new weapon before facing Youmu as to see how it feels wielding it.
[x] You need to convince Nari and Yukari to cosplay. Yukari would be willing to show everyone how it's done. And it'll make all the times you have to dress up worth it.
>> No. 29708
>>29706
It's not as if we really need it, Wade's more a weapon by himself than any sword could be.
>> No. 29709
>>29705

I don't think she'd prefer to use other weapons than what was passed down to her. And we need a way to defend ourselves from that jackass suitor.

>>29708
It'll be some time before we can try to use our power in human form, so some cold hard steel at our side would be a nice thing at the moment.
>> No. 29710
[x] "Anything else interesting in my soul?"
-[x] Make an appointment to pull other stuff out.
[x] Try out your new weapon before facing Youmu as to see how it feels wielding it.
[x] You need to convince Nari and Yukari to cosplay. Yukari would be willing to show everyone how it's done. And it'll make all the times you have to dress up worth it.

We definitely need to test out that sword. And also check if Wade does indeed know how to use a sword on his own sans powers.
>> No. 29711
I've come to the conclusion that there are three types of players on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom's Wi-Fi. The ones who disconnect when they know they've lost (The ones concerned about their E-penis rank and win percentage), bitchy people who disconnect when a Giant user (Like myself) wins, and the truly kick-ass people who actually make it the fun challenge it's supposed to be.

Sadly there are fewer of the third type than I'd like, but almost every single one I've run into has been added to my Rival Roster.
---

[X]"Anything else interesting in my soul?"
-[X]Make an appointment to pull more stuff out.
[X]Try out your new weapon before facing Youmu as to see how it feels weilding it.
[X]You need to convince Nari and Yukari to cosplay. Yukari would be more than willing to show them how it's done and it'll make up for all the times you'll have to get dressed up.

Honjo Masamune... Isn't this a national treasure of Japan? It's a priceless artifact that's been lodged in some random kid's soul for the better part of a month, but it's such an awesome weapon! I feel giddy just holding it! Of course, I'm the type of person who likes it when the hero gets some new power that beats down whatever big bad they're up against so it's not like my reaction means much.

"Is there anything else of note in there?" I sling the sheathed sword over my back, and to my brief surprise it stays there. Next order of business is to follow Alice out of the room so I can keep talking to her.

"My grimoire recorded the presence of several interesting items, not all of which have basis in reality. For example, I ran my hand across a small device that felt like it could be inserted into armor. Too bad I accidentally pushed it away, I would have liked to see what it was." Alice's grimoire finished resealing itself while she spoke, and she once again held it against herself in her usual fashion. It also seems as though she's holding back excitement... "If it is okay with you, would you mind if I attempt to remove more of the objects within you? I am very curious as to what else is in there, perhaps as much as you are."

"I was about to ask if we could set up an appointment for that assuming Yukari doesn't get jealous and take over that role when I tell her." I do have to keep my girlfriend in mind when thinking about setting up some kind of time slot with another woman.

Alice almost immediately takes on a more serious look when I mention the gap youkai. "Speaking of which, Yukari seemed rather loath to let you out of her sight. What have you done to make her so suspicious?" Alice's accusation stuns me. Why would she think I'm the source of the problem? Well, other than the fact that Yukari's had terrible luck in the past...

"If it's anything I've done I wouldn't know about it. I haven't cheated on her at all and I've already admitted that I love her. I don't think I've given her any reason to suspect anything of me." Yukari is tied at the number one position right alongside Nari, the gap youkai knows this and has said she's okay with it. If she really had a problem I doubt she would have helped set up a shikigami contract between myself and Nari or correct her mistake when she tried to help.

"It's clear she has an issue though, so try not to do anything to provoke her. I know you're not the type of person to betray her trust, but she seems... paranoid." Alice reminds me why I turn to her for advice. Her frightening accuracy. "And it's not just my imagination either, we have a peeping tom." Alice then offhandedly points out a miniscule gap about the size of a peephole. Had the puppeteer not pointed it out I never would have noticed.

"Now how am I supposed to check in on you stealthily if you spot me? That's no fun." And the peephole becomes a gap big enough for Yukari to hang her top half out of. I approach the gap youkai and raise my hand up... Only to ruffle her hair with it. She uses her fan to gently swat it away. "Cute. But provoking me like that is going to get you out of that armor sooner you know~"

"I think I will leave the two of you alone for now." Alice then steps back into the cosplay room, leaving me and Yukari alone in the hallway.

"So did you see this? Alice helped get it out of me." I show Yukari the Honjo Masamune, albeit while it's in its sheath.

"Is that what that was about?" Yukari catches herself and immediately looses her carefree air. "I'm sorry, I should trust you more than that. I just can't shake the feeling something bad is going to happen to you, and it's driving me up the wall not knowing what it is!"

---

Next part comes later.
>> No. 29712
Hopefully I'll get to the point where you can vote again.

---

"I appreciate the concern, but I think my friends are in more danger here than I am right at the moment." I sling the sword into place on my back so I can continue walking, but I'm not heading back to the cosplay meeting just yet. I want to try the Honjo Masamune out first to see what it feels like when I wield it, and how skilled I am with it before I try to duel Youmu since trying to match blades with her when not at your best is a bad idea to say the least.

"You're not heading back right away?" Yukari's keeping pace with me through her gap, and I respond by pulling her through and carrying her bridal style. I considered doing this in the fireman style but I don't think this armor would make that bit particularly comfortable. "Oh fine, make me wait~"

"I want to test this sword out and see if I'm anywhere near ready to duel Youmu. I get the feeling I'd lose pretty quickly if I just charge in blindly. Plus it's a good excuse to talk to you more since you seem to need it." I slide open one of the doors out into the courtyard and set the gap youkai down on a bench. "Come to think about it, Suika made mention of a couple people when I had trouble sleeping last night. 'Moonbitch and her sister' as she put it. I didn't have time to ask her about it and it slipped my mind earlier."

"I thought something seemed off. Well, I'll tell you about it while you practice because it's a rather long explanation." Yukari shifted herself to a more comfortable position and has a look of utter disdain. She must really dislike those two. "Those two are named Yorihime and Toyohime, and are two of the most dangerous lunarians ever to set foot in Gensokyo. The former seems to have it out for me and has made a point of interfering in the past to make my life difficult."

I almost hurl the blade out of my hand the first time I swing it. It's ridiculously light, as though it were more an extension of my own self rather than a thin piece of steel. That does make it simpler to practice with since all I have to do is adjust the amount of force I put into each swing. I'm nowhere near Youmu's impeccable level of swordsplay but I may have a chance if I can hammer out some kind of strategy. "Go on."

"I admit that it's at least partially my fault since I intentionally led an invasion to the moon to deal with my opposition, but even after I took the time to explain myself Yorihime launched a counter-attack that caught me off guard. I wasn't as skilled back then as I am now so I scrambled to assemble a force to drive back those persistent lunarians. I won succeeded in driving them off, but I've been carefully monitored ever since in case I decide to lead another invasion force." Yukari then pauses for breath. "They know I'm too powerful to deal with outside of their capital so they're content to just watch me, though if they've discovered you they may risk coming down to remove you from the equation."

"What good would that do them? As it stands my physical body is holding me back. If they really have been paying attention they'll know that keeping me alive would be the better choice." I stop for a moment to catch my breath. I'm not doing well enough yet and this little crash course won't be enough.

"That doesn't mean they won't try to capture you or something, though Yorihime is headstrong enough to believe that you'll be transported to the yama before you can counter attack if she kills you fast enough. If that's her intention that is." Yukari seems to show her worry now. Hopefully this means I'm at the heart of the matter now instead of dancing around it all the time...

"Hpmh. Death won't stop me." My voice briefly goes into a deep Karas voice as I say that. I mean it too, I'll be condemned as an evil spirit if I have to, but I won't be parted from Yukari by force.

"I wouldn't expect anything less of you." I get the feeling she wants to say more, but I'm going to leave it up to the gap youkai. "This does complicate matters though. Tomorrow is the moon viewing and I really looked forward to taking you..."

"Did she completely forget about me in here?" Hakurei makes herself known, and surprises me because I also forgot she was in there. "Anyone gunning to kill you will have to deal with our combined ability since I'm a little dependent on you right now, and I won't hesitate to help since I have a bone to pick with that bitch Yorihime."

I take it there's more to Yukari's story than she's said.

"Much more. She gave you the Cliff's Cliff's notes version of the events." She really does sound like she hates Yorihime.

[X]If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story.
[X]See if I can't get these two to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of.
[X]Just deal with it as it comes, Yukari's more important right now.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29713
[X]Yukari's more important right now.
-[X]Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
[X]See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of.

Later...

[X]If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story.



...Shit just got real. But we need to reassure our girlfriend first that she's still the most important one in our life.

Shit. I just thought: What if the Watatsuki sisters will be the one to mindfuck him and try to pull him away from Yukari just to fuck with her more? Or worse...

Just had to throw that curveball on us, didn't you, SLDT? Fucking. Awesome.
>> No. 29715
[x] Yukari's more important right now.
-[x] Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
-[x] See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of.
-[x] If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story.
>> No. 29716
[X] Yukari's more important right now.
-[X] Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
-[X] See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of.
-[X] If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story.

I can happily say that I am ignorant to what the moon bitches are, except for being Mary Sues.

If they are coming, get everyone to help kick their lunar asses back to the dark side of the moon.
>> No. 29717
>>29716

I'm not sure having everyone would help much. Yorihime beat the tar out of Reimu, Marisa, Remilia, and Sakuya in rapid succession, and under the spell card rules that she had never actually used before at that. Without the nonlethal spell card rules Yorihime would probably have fared even better.

Toyohime hasn't been seen doing danmaku, but Yukari surrendered to her without a fight in SSiB. Understandable, because Toyohime wields a small fan that instantly purifies everything in a very wide range. Purifies everything down to the atomic level. She can atomize huge swathes of terrain, in case you haven't figured this out yet.
>> No. 29718
[X] Yukari's more important right now.
-[X] Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
-[X] See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of.
-[X] If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story.
>> No. 29719
>>29711
welcome to online gaming, the home of the scrub.

>>29717
But I doubt they'd be as Mary Sueish here, and if they decide to make trouble on earth, well they'd have much more than Those 4 to deal with. And Wade's befriended just about every faction of Gensokyo save for the SDM. The moon sues would have to deal with gods, demi-gods, Mokou (Who I'm sure would be up for kicking Lunarian ass, especially when said Lunarians are possibly about to fuck someone else's life up like Kaguya did hers)
Maybe we should make a point to apologize to the SDM if for one reason at least: Introducing the Moon Sues to Flandre.

But I suspect some of Yukari's past romantic miseries were inflicted by Yorihime directly or indirectly (since it's been said that Lunarians and Youkai were influencing bits of history in this story)

[X] Yukari's more important right now.
-[X] Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
-[X] See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of or why she has such a grudge.
-[X] If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story sometime later.

It's curious to how Hakurei seems to have a grudge against them. But for now Yukari's the focus of attention.

>"That doesn't mean they won't try to capture you or something, though Yorihime is headstrong enough to believe that you'll be transported to the yama before you can counter attack if she kills you fast enough.

Silly Moon Sue, Wade's basically seducing the Ferrywoman, who's lazy on top of that. Once we've dealt with this matter, we should resume smoozing her.
>> No. 29720
[X] Yukari's more important right now.
-[X] Make a note to have Yukari bring up the possibility of "Moonbitch and her sister" coming to Gensokyo.
-[X] See if I can't get Hakurei to tell me what Yorihime and Toyohime are capable of or why she has such a grudge.
-[X] If you're going to have to deal with these lunar princesses at some point, I'd better get the whole story sometime later.

I'll make a point to ask for the details later, but right now I think Yukari's more important. Heck, just look at her.

"The full moon won't be until tomorrow anyways so I don't see why you shouldn't cuddle her at least." And then silence from the border goddess.

I will want you to tell me what they're capable of so I don't just charge in blindly. If they do know about me and are looking to kill, capture, whatever they'll probably be banking on my not knowing what I'm up against.

"Got it."

I make my way over to Yukari and notice that the armor has morphed into a small black object with a gold raven's eye in the middle, leaving me in my normal clothes. "Thought I'd remove the impediment for now."

Yukari then rose up and embraced me in a manner that suggested she was scared. Not for herself, but for me. Of course, if that wasn't obvious at this point then you're beyond help. Neither of us spoke for several minutes, not that we needed to.

"Ready to head back?" I finally speak after just holding her for a little bit but make no movement of my own. I'll head back when she's good and ready.

"Yes... Though I think I should tell you what they can do at the very least." Yukari breaks away and begins walking back to the others with me close by. "Yorihime can summon gods to aid her in battle and is a master swordswoman. She's also borderline unbeatable thanks to the speed at which she can call upon them and the fact that there's probably enough Shinto gods to counter anything thrown at her. Toyohime possesses a fan that can atomize anything and everything, so even I don't know what she's capable of."

"Heh, sounds like it's almost a fair fight." Maybe it's a little cocky coming from me at this point, but it sounds like it would only take a little bit of strategy to bring them both down assuming they don't pull anything else out of their hats. I could probably brute force my way if they do 'end' me, kind of like what happens when you beat a final boss' first form.

"I wouldn't underestimate them, they've managed to keep me from pulling any more stunts until very recently. That of course was when I got off my lazy butt and demonstrated I'm not the pushover they thought I am. They could still give me a run for my money though." Finally. I thought Yukari would be depressed until I sent those princesses packing, assuming I have to.

"Now that I think about it, how many other people know about those two coming down from the moon?" Next part, see how many people know about this. I have to assume the entire Eientei crew knows about this, Suika knows about it, but who else?

"Not too many, though numbers won't help when dealing with them." Yukari seems to be making a select few wrong turns in order to prolong our conversation.

"That's not really what I'm asking, but that's fine. I just thought you might want to bring it up before it becomes a problem." Is Yukari really trying to avoid dragging more people into her problems than absolutely necessary? Is she really so dense as to think keeping her problems to herself is a good idea?

Nothing from the gap youkai. Well, there's a time and a place for everything after all and if she doesn't want to talk about it now then that's fine.

Speaking of which, why do you have a grudge against Yorihime? Yes, that was directed at you Hakurei.

"Simple, she defeated me then proceeded to kill a few of my priests and priestesses in cold blood for siding with Yukari during the counter attack. That's conveniently when faith started to decline too, so it's quite the personal issue."

That would do it. Though you have to admit that the situation is different than that time.

"I know. Everyone's gotten stronger because the lunar threat's been hanging over our heads for centuries."

Then they're either apathetic towards dealing with us, they don't care so long as we don't bother them, or they're just that arrogant. I can't say one way or the other since I haven't met them.

"I'm sure you'll want to shove your foot up their collective asses once you've met the princesses. The lunarians themselves are a pretty insufferable bunch."

The ones at Eientei being the exception I hope.

"I wouldn't know."

Something does cross my mind right then. "Yukari, did you consider joining in on the cosplaying? It might be an incentive for me to let you dress me up if you'd be willing to show off too."

"Is that so?~ I was going to anyway, but you being willing just makes it more fun~" Yukari rounds the corner and we've somehow ended up in the sitting room. Somehow she seems to have known that it's lunchtime, and judging from the fact that everyone else is here too so do they.

"Actually, it's closer to one PM. We've been here for a while." Huh, maybe I should put a rain check on that cosplay bit.

After lunch...
[X]Stick around and do some cosplaying yourself.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29721
[X] Inform Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of the situation at hand. Do NOT tell your friends about this! The last thing they need is another reason to worry about you.
[X] If I'm going to be ready for this, I need to learn to use this sword without my powers!
-[X] Show me your moves, Youmu! Instead of dueling, ask Youmu if she can teach you how to handle the Honjo Masamune.
-[X]Claim that you're asking her to teach you as an apology for defeating her in the past. Flatter her skills like your life depends on it. She may not fully understand that you're without your powers now.
[X] We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
-[X] Make a mental note to teach Nari how to use danmaku

This story is awesome, I must say.

We should at least tell those who have encountered the Watatsuki sisters before of their possible arrival...plus Alice is pretty insightful, so she'd know good precautions to take. We can tell the others in due time...just not yet. Yukari's taking this personally, so we have to keep her level-headed too...as well as Hakurei. We can dodge the bullet of the duel with Youmu by learning a few things from her...hopefully she'll be pacified in us admitting that she's the better swordsman not-so-openly though. We may need all the help we can get. If alll goes as planned, we can go to Eientei, Naomi can meet up with Tewi, and we can get some strategizing done with the Lunarians.

Just a few thoughts.
>> No. 29724
>>29721

I wouldn't count on Eientei to really interfere in such a case, since if anything, Eirin aided them in the SSiB scenario.

But numbers alone may not help, but the element of surprise will. Arrogance is their weakness, as such, will not see a sneak attack coming.

Potiental other allies?
Hakrei Shrine
-Reimu, hopefully she's trained up some since then.
-Suika; She's an Oni Deva, something the sisters wouldn't see coming.
-Mima; Wild Card; since her current power is unknown.
Forest of Magic
-Marisa; I'm sure she's learned some new tricks
-Alice; If there's a time to open up that book of hers, this would be it, and she thinks tactically, so she'd attack from other angles.
Youkai Mountain
-Aya; She's the fastest one around, always key to a surprise attack.
Hopefully with Marisa or Aya could bring in Nitori; her stealth abilities could be useful.
-Sanae; Another Miko always helps, and she too has gods, strong ones too.
-Kanako; Sure she isn't exactly fond of Yukari, but I'm sure she'd like the moon sisters even less.
-Suwako; Not much to say, though she'd be more willing to help.
-Mokou; the enemy in question are Lunarians out to screw around with people's lives. once told, she will insist on fighting.
Yuyuko and Youmu: They worked behind the scenes last time, mainly to steal some sake, but if there's anyone to interfere with Yorihime's battle plan, it'd be Youmu.

So yeah if a battle involves Gensokyo, then all of Gensokyo should get a shot.

[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.

As much as I'd like to do as Yukari says, this isn't her battle alone, especially if they went and killed some of Reimu's ancestor's and basically rendered the shrine the poorhouse that it is.
>> No. 29725
[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.
>> No. 29726
[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.
>> No. 29727
Anyone care to discussion our thoughts on things? Me? As touching as Yukari's sentiment about things are, this wasn't just her battle the moment that moon sue pointed that Cheesy fan at Gensokyo. And I do seriously think the moon sisters are cheap and overpowered EVEN for touhou. But this power gives them a certain arrogance in addition to how underwhelming the group was relatively speaking in SSiB (A lazy Miko just starting to train, a human magician who had to train her ass off to get where she is, A spoiled Vampire noble and her time stopping maid)

This isn't isn't mentioning the worse offense of 'cheapness' rumored about. Yorihime can only summon gods if her sword is clean right? Reimu worked her ass off dirtying said sword. Guess what Yorihime does? SUMMONS A GOD. Yeah... I might be wrong about this, but they need to go down HARD.

So in response and taking their arrogance into account, Wade gathers what folks are willing to help him. (Even though Wade's still on iffy terms with the SDM, I'm sure they'd be willing to help just due to how Remilia was beaten, perhaps Wade can suggest introducing them to her younger sister.) And plot a plan that has his allies surprise attacking from different angles, Art of War style stuff. And it'd show them what happens when they fight on Yukari's home turf.

And what kind of a guy lets his girlfriend fight alone against overwhelming forces? This actually reminds me of Remilia and the attic monster in SDM LA

But a little note about Marisa/SDM relations in canon: She's actually on rather nice terms with the whole place, contrary to fanon. Sakuya's been known to offer Marisa something to eat during a raid in her airheaded moods. The only one who takes the raids the hardest is Patchouli herself. Though Sakuya is quick to blame Meiling for slacking off when this happens.

I just wanted to hear other's thought on this.

And SLDT, nice job at thinking of another arc, one where those cheapasses might just be put in their places.
>> No. 29728
>>29724

But mind you, the only reason said aid ever arrived was because Reisen II was able to deliver the message to them that they were coming. Besides, Eairin knew Remilia well enough to know exactly how she'd act once she was there, plus it probably saved Reimu and co. from getting blown up upon discovering the lunar capital. Remember how they defeated Yukari? They could have been led to believe that the Earth wanted to start another war. So, altogether, Eirin prevented a large-scale incident from happening that could have resulted in the end of Reimu and Gensokyo. Yukari couldn't risk Gensokyo either, so she was screwed either way.

Eirin doesn't exactly have to help directly, but if we're going to get any aid from the Eientei faction at all, we can only hope Wade was on good terms with them prior to his body breaking up. Plus there's the fact that the Watatsuki sisters be going against pretty much the whole of Gensokyo on their turf. If I remember right, Marisa's Stardust Reverie was completely ineffective due to that reason.

We MUST have an underground trip sometime, SLDT! We must have them on our side, at least! NO ONE would expect the underground faction! Plus it'd probably piss off the moonbitches more to know that they lost to beings who resided even below the earth.

You, know though...I think Tenshi might be willing to help, too. Yorihime's cocky enough to bet on belittling her abilities...which is Tenshi's berserk button. Plus I think we're on...somewhat decent terms with her now. It's just about a given that if Tenshi decides to join up, Iku will.
>> No. 29729
>>29728

You do raise good points about that, though it'll be interesting having Wade tell the moon sisters that frankly the last time he checked, the Earth is too much at war with itself to do so with the moon, and the flag there is just that. I never meant to say that Eientei would be exactly unwilling to help, but what help would be limited perhaps. But I think Wade's on nice terms with Eientei, returning the manual to Eirin and such. Tewi'd be more willing to help I'd figure and she wouldn't be tied down by Lunarian politics or such.

I think Tenshi would join up for one reason: If anyone's going to make Wade and Co. their bitches, it'd be her. Iku would naturally come along as to try keeping Tenshi in line.

I'm sure Suika can get Yuugi to help out. (That's right: TWO Onis), and Yuugi might be able to bring the underground into it herself.

>Plus there's the fact that the Watatsuki sisters be going against pretty much the whole of Gensokyo on their turf.

That's the biggest factor right there, in SSiB the 4 were fighting Yorihime on her turf. This could easily be The sisters vs Gensokyo's best on the latter's turf.

And the sisters haven't fought some of the strongest of the strong (Flandre, Suika, Yuugi, and Yuuka); Flandre might be a matter of how things with the SDM go (But who better for Flan to play with than some overpowered moonies? I'm sure they'd last 10 minutes before she breaks them). Suika will definitely join if asked, so would Yuugi. And I think Wade could try asking Yuuka to lend her might to it. After all I doubt Yuuka wants some alien vaporizing every flower. I'd like to see Yorihime cut through Yuka's Master Spark.

And this show of mass force would also show Yukari that in terms of friends, she's not alone. I also get the feeling that her friends will

But I just realized something: One more mental note: We must talk with Naomi alone before the day's over about her feelings
>> No. 29731
[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.
-[x] Talk to Naomi alone before the tour's over; you need to find out how she really feels.

Potiental other allies?
Hakrei Shrine
-Reimu, hopefully she's trained up some since then.
-Suika; She's an Oni Deva, something the sisters wouldn't see coming. She bright bring Yuugi and perhaps thus the Underground into things.
-Mima; Wild Card; since her current power is unknown.
Forest of Magic
-Marisa; I'm sure she's learned some new tricks
-Alice; If there's a time to open up that book of hers, this would be it, and she thinks tactically, so she'd attack from other angles.
Youkai Mountain
-Aya; She's the fastest one around, always key to a surprise attack.
Hopefully with Marisa or Aya could bring in Nitori; her stealth abilities could be useful.
-Sanae; Another Miko always helps, and she too has gods, strong ones too.
-Kanako; Sure she isn't exactly fond of Yukari, but I'm sure she'd like the moon sisters even less.
-Suwako; Not much to say, though she'd be more willing to help.
-Mokou; the enemy in question are Lunarians out to screw around with people's lives. once told, she will insist on fighting.
Yuyuko and Youmu: They worked behind the scenes last time, mainly to steal some sake, but if there's anyone to interfere with Yorihime's battle plan, it'd be Youmu.
>> No. 29732
I hope he doesn't update this too soon before everyone sees the sub option concerning Naomi (I have a bad habit of realizing these things late at night)
>> No. 29733
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Goddammit, why didn't I think of that?! Vote change >>29721 to...

[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.
-[x] Talk to Naomi alone before the tour's over; you need to find out how she really feels.
>> No. 29734
Gah! Huge vote is huge!

I know this isn't a story post but I'm making mention of the fact that updates are going to slow for a bit since my Wii's Sensor Bar is finally dying on me. I do have a wireless replacement but I'd prefer not to have to become dependant on batteries again since those get expensive after a while.

I will, however, say this: I like the fact that you're thinking ahead and getting everything in order, but maybe you should re-read what was discussed last night in-story when Wade talked to Suika. Not to mention you've more or less booked the next couple of days with tying up loose ends before they become a problem.

And every time I think I can finally hit some measure of closure some new bit pops up to prolong it.
>> No. 29735
>>29734
Yeah I know that's why I put them under mental notes, as to try to remember to do those things when Wade has some free time.

I'd figure the most important things to do is:
Today- talk with Naomi
Next free day (After the possible sex fest Yukari arranged)- Do things with Youmu as to
beat that jackass suitor.

And we don't mind the story getting longer, gives us the chance to craft a grander ending.

>>/shrine/29407
The post in question (for other people's reference), and she does refer to the moon sisters coming on the full moon. As well as the pervert corps, but in the long run, we can find that another time.
>> No. 29736
>>29735

Can't forget to try and patch things up with the SDM.
>> No. 29737
>>29736
Not sure if we'd get time to do that before the big throwdown. But for all we know, we might make amends DURING it, fighting a common enemy.
>> No. 29738
[x]Try to arrange a duel/spar/teaching session with Youmu soon after apologizing about today..
[x]See about when the next cosplay day will be so you and Yukari can drop by.
[X]We should get on with the tour, namely to Eientei or someplace else I haven't thought of.
[x] Mental notes:
-[x] Try to tell Yuyuko, Reimu, and Alice of what's possibly going down before leaving, but not your real world friends.
--[x] Possibly inform Reimu about the moon sister's involvement in her family history; she deserves to know, and it'd motivate her.
--[x] Arrange a planning session; since if raw numbers and power won't prevail, tactics will. Sure Yukari might not approve, but if those sisters intend on messing with Gensokyo, then Gensokyo ought to get its chance to strike back. This isn't her battle alone.
-[x] Try to teach Nari some danmaku.
-[x] Talk to Naomi alone before the tour's over; you need to find out how she really feels.

I think I'm going to have to put a rain check on the cosplaying for now since we've stayed past lunch and there's only so many hours in the day, barring gap-hax of course, but I'd rather not disorient my friends any more than I absolutely have to.

"So what were you and Yukari up to?" Yuyuko asks this with a warm smile and I can't help but think she knows that Yukari and I have feelings for each other. I don't quite recall if she's already said so though...

"Just a little heart to heart, nothing more." And true to her intent Yukari tries to play off her worries as though they were nothing, but it's hard to tell whether that's because she wants to keep it to herself or if she doesn't want to drag my outsider friends into this. I don't want to get them dragged into this either, though I wish Yukari could just talk through the others minds.

"If you say so~" Yuyuko goes back to eating for now.

"What happened to the costume we put on you?" Sanae seems to have noticed the obvious change between when I left and when I returned. I hold up the small black object with the gold raven's eye and she gasps in surprise. "It really goes from that medallion to a full suit of armor? I thought it was just an outfit, but it's real Karas armor! You should fight Youmu with that on to see which of you would win!"

"Please don't involve me in your fantasies..." Youmu in turn takes this with all her usual deadpan demeanor. "Do note that there is a reason I have not challenged you yet. Once you have a free day, come to Hakugyokuro. I will wait as long as necessary so long as you take me seriously."

"I will." She knows I'm not up to speed. The only question in my head regarding that is 'how?'

"It's a shame we didn't involve you more, it's always fun to see who looks good in what." Alice on the other hand is currently looking my friends over with interest, but I should expect that since she enjoys creating clothes.

"Maybe next time, though maybe not here. This dead feeling's hard to take." Naomi doesn't seem too thrilled at the prospect of coming back. Not that I can really blame her though, I know what that feeling is like from the time I spent at the Hakurei shrine.

"I have to agree with you there. Not only that but I keep hearing voices in my head." So Ben is sensitive to the Saigyouji Ayakashi... No more trips here then. I don't want him to die because of some stupid tree that wishes for everyone to die beneath its branches.

"That's no good. If you're hearing voices then that's the Saigyouji Ayakashi trying to lure you to your death. I thought I was doing enough to suppress that... Regardless, even if you can't stay here it would be an easy thing to visit you wherever you end up." And Yuyuko puts it into words. I wonder if she's interested in having the two sword duelists hit it off?

"So I think Eientei is next on the list. After we're finished with lunch we'll go, if that's what you guys want of course." Somehow I don't think they'll raise any objections thanks to the general air around Hakugyokuro, but it's polite to ask.

"I think it's about time for your living friends to go. Hakugyokuro is a nice place to visit, but only the dead may stay for obvious reasons." Yuyuko seems a bit sad when saying that. I guess she doesn't like it being just herself and Youmu here.

"I keep telling you, if you want me to help you deal with the problem I'd be more than happy." Yukari suddenly pipes up, though from the sounds of it Yuyuko will just shoot her down again.

"I told you, it's nothing you should be worried about right now. You have more important things to concern yourself with right now." Yuyuko takes a rare serious tone, and I think Yukari did tell her about her worries without anyone knowing.

Most of the dialogue is pretty much small talk without any real importance, so I'll skip it for now and move on to our arrival at Eientei.

---

Next part comes later...
>> No. 29739
>"That's no good. If you're hearing voices then that's the Saigyouji Ayakashi trying to lure you to your death. I thought I was doing enough to suppress that... Regardless, even if you can't stay here it would be an easy thing to visit you wherever you end up." And Yuyuko puts it into words. I wonder if she's interested in having the two sword duelists hit it off?

I can imagine that, and so are we. This is just an annoying obstacle.

But it sounds like Yukari has in the past offered to do something about things (perhaps the tree), but Yuyuko refuses. Perhaps with good reason, since her current existence might be tied with it.

>"What happened to the costume we put on you?" Sanae seems to have noticed the obvious change between when I left and when I returned. I hold up the small black object with the gold raven's eye and she gasps in surprise. "It really goes from that medallion to a full suit of armor? I thought it was just an outfit, but it's real Karas armor! You should fight Youmu with that on to see which of you would win!"

Power up get? The only way that can be topped is if Wade somehow gained something that allows him to change into Tekkaman Blade. It says alot when a 9ft Bio-mechanical being can take on Gundams and Super robot monsters pretty well.
>> No. 29740
---

"Yes master? ...I see. Yes, I'll put Tewi on." Reisen then hands off her small flip-top cummunicator to the small earth rabbit, who seemed rather curious as to why she would be getting a call.

"Yo, Eirin." Tewi gives a token greeting before falling silent, but after a few moments her tone changes from her usual one to a more serious one. "Okay, got it. I'll be there ASAP, just keep the two groups from meeting until then. Employ the other earth rabbits if you have to, and if any object just tell them I gave the temporary order for them to obey your command." With that, she cuts the connection and hands it back to the confused moon bunny. "Shit, this isn't going the way I hoped."

"What isn't?" Reisen in turn pockets the communicator and sqauts down to Tewi's level.

"Those two are a full fourty-eight hours early, and Wade's group popped in just outside Eientei about a minute ago. Sorry about this, but I gotta ditch. Wade's presence won't go over well with the Watasuki sisters if they find out, and Naomi will get caught in the crossfire if those three go at it." Tewi then hopped onto the counter of the Eientei kiosk and gave Reisen a quick farewell before sprinting off in the direction of Eientei.

At Eientei...

"Didn't Tewi ask us to come meet her when we're ready to go to Eientei? I wanted to have her along." Naomi brought up something I wound up forgetting about. They're friends so it only makes sense that she'd want to spend time with her. Especially considering that they only get to meet just once a month.

"Sorry about that... Yukari can just gap her here if you'd like." I'm hoping this won't have drasitc consequences... Then again, why would forgetting Tewi be catastrophic? Sure it was a boneheaded thing to do to forget her... Though the gap youkai is oddly absent. In fact, so is Nari, though I can sense my own Shikigami. "Hang on a sec..."

Nariko?

"What's up?"

Where are you? You and Yukari just up and vanished.

"We stepped out of view, and we're fine. Yukari just felt something was off and I happen to agree with her."

Is it enough to warrant saving Eientei for later?

"We may have to skip it outright. Apparently Yorihime and Toyohime are both present within Eientei. They're probably just here for the moon-viewing, but I won't risk you if I can avoid it."

It's true that we don't even know why they're here... I really hope this is just another dud, like when we found out what Yukari was really like after hearing horror stories about her.

"Yukari's different. All of her stunts were just to have some harmless fun and scare a few people. The Watasuki sisters sound like real monsters if what I've heard is any indication."

I doon't want to take that risk either if we have a choice.

"Then you might want to move in our direction, one of the two are headed your way and we can't tell which without making ourselves known."

Got it.

Wow... That conversation would have taken several minutes normally, but in reality it was more like a few seconds. I can see why verbal language might be insufficient in places. "Yukari and Nari just went off ahead of us while I wasn't looking and I'd rather not get seperated in this forest."

"Are they calling us slow?" Ben then starts walking in the direction of both the gap youkai and the bakeneko, though whether that was luck or guidance is beyond me.

[X]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
[X]Have Yukari gap Tewi in. If there were any time for a massive luck boost this would be it.

Keep the Karas medallion at the ready?
[X]In palm, just in case.
[X]I doubt they'd just attack without warning. Keep it in one of my pockets.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 29742
>>29741
Just because we wont be quick to attack them doesn't mean they'll show the same courtesy.

[X]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
[X]In palm, just in case.
>> No. 29744
>>29742
Yes but in the case we did run into them, we could try to slip out of such a thing if it came up, since Tewi and Eirin do have the other rabbits running interference.

But if you feel retreating from Eientei is the best option, go for it. But where would we go then? I think he meant for us to pick a new stop.
>> No. 29746
File 12666378423.png- (201.36KB , 704x394 , NOT_AS_PLANNED.png ) [iqdb]
29746
Well damn. I didn't expect them to get there so early.

[X]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[x] Alice's house, but see about inviting Marisa over.
[x] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[X]In palm, just in case something happens before getting to Alice's.
>> No. 29747
Seeing how I'm not going to change the tide...

[X]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[x] Alice's house, but see about inviting Marisa over.
[x] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.
[X]In palm, just in case something happens before getting to Alice's.

I don't think Tewi enjoys dealing with the moon sisters much. And Alice's is the only other big stop to cover; we have yet to really get to know the underground or mend the bridges with the SDM.

>>29746
Yeah, too soon indeed.
>> No. 29749
[X]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] Alice's house, but see about inviting Marisa over.
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[X]In palm, just in case something happens before getting to Alice's.

Well, this is unexpected.
>> No. 29750
Just to point out, Alice hasn't gone home yet so going to her house is rather pointless.
>> No. 29751
[X] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] The Prismriver mansion.
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[X] In palm, just in case.

If Alice hasn't gotten back, then Moriya shrine is out as well. The Tengu won't be happy about visiting Outsiders, while the kappa would be way too interested.
>> No. 29752
>>29750

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

[X] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] Kourindou
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.
[X] In palm, just in case.
>> No. 29753
>>29752
>-[X] Kourindou

Uh, the group ran into MANnosuke this morning. Let's not traumatise them with an encore.
>> No. 29754
[X] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] The Prismriver mansion.
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[X] In palm, just in case.
>> No. 29755
[X] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] The Prismriver mansion.
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.
[X] In palm, just in case.
>> No. 29756
[x] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[x] The Prismriver mansion.
[x] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[x] In palm, just in case.
>> No. 29757
>>29753

...fuck. ADHD

>>29752 to...

[X] See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X] The Prismriver mansion.
[X] Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she could talk about Eientei some.

[X] In palm, just in case
>> No. 29758
[x]See if you can't put off Eientei for a while. Head somewhere else.
-[X]The Prismriver mansion.
[X]Try asking Yukari if she could gap Tewi over for a bit so she can talk about Eientei some.

[X]In palm, just in case.

You know, I seriously don't want to try fighting them in my current condition and I'd prefer not to give those lunar princesses any sort of leaverage when it comes time to deal with me since I don't know what their policy is on taking hostages. Which means that Eientei will have to wait until they leave, so we're going to have to have Yukari gap our way out of this. I also have the Karas medallion in hand just in case I do end up fighting them so I can stand some kind of chance.

There's also the possibility of having Tewi come along so she can describe Eientei at the very least... And speak of the devil, here's the earth rabbit now. "Guys! Why didn't you come see me when you wanted to head for Eientei?" Tewi then shoots me an annoyed look.

"Quiet you." Oh Shinki dammit, that rabbit's being rather loud today, and that Watasuki sister can't be that far away! "No, I mean it Tewi!"

"I came here to warn you all that-" Tewi's eyes drifted over to someone outside our group and facepalmed. "Yes, I am a complete and total moron. You don't have to say a god danm word."

"Oh? I wasn't aware master Eirin was expecting more guests today." Not too far off from our group is someone who must be one of the two Watasuki sisters. Gold colored hair and matching eyes, a rather unusual outfit complete with oversized belt, and a small fan attached to said belt. This must be Toyohime. "Oops, it's rude to adress others you aren't familiar with before introducing one's self. I am Watasuki no Toyohime."

Nariiiiiii, we have an issue...

"I saw it. Remind me to make slow-roasted rabbit out of her. Toyohime wasn't paying any attention to you until Tewi opened her big mouth."

I know, I'm smack in the middle of this. Ask Yukari if she can gap us somewhere well away from here.

"They don't know about us and Yukari would prefer to keep it that way, but she will gap everyone out before it becomes a problem. Any place in particular?

Either Moriya shrine or the Prismriver mansion.

"Isn't Sanae still at Hakugyokuro?"

She is, but her goddesses weren't there with her.

"Okay, I'll tell her your preferred options. Just be careful, okay?"

I'm always careful. It's just the small fact that trouble always seems to find me.

With that, our connection grows silent. I also note that the others have let Toyohime know their names, which I sincerely hope won't bite me in the ass later.

"It's nice to meet you all. Though you looked a little spaced out... Could you tell me your name?" I notice that Toyohime is looking directly at me with a rather curious expression on her face. I'd be willing to bet money that she already knows who I am and is just continuing an act.

"That's Wade, he's been showing us around Gensokyo today." Gah! Not quick enough to stop Marine!

"Really? I assume your tour includes Eientei doesn't it?" Toyohime's rather quick to jump to conclusions... "Don't go running off on my account, I'm staying for the moon viewing tomorrow. ...You know... I've decided! I'll help show you around!" Huh?! She grabs hold of Marine and I and starts leading us to Eientei, and the others aren't very far behind. As much as it may be better from a tactical perspective I kind of wish I had told my friends about the lunar princesses and the fact that I'd prefer to avoid them.

Nari, you must have seen that! Why didn't Yukari gap us out?

"Sorry Wade, but at that point the situation was pretty much unsalvagable. If you'd like I can still gap you out, though I'm guessing Toyohime would try to keep you here."

Yukari? So we'll just have to deal with it as it comes. Stupid loud-mouthed earth rabbit.

"Just don't let your guard down, and just in case they aren't aware of who you are, try not to tip them off."

I'm not the one you should be saying that to.

---
>> No. 29759
>>29758
Was there even a point to our choice then?
>> No. 29760
File 126677813156.jpg- (119.31KB , 475x750 , 2a89c3b13c51068f27694ad7677b33b8.jpg ) [iqdb]
29760
>>29759

I wouldn't start doubting just yet. No choices have been left, so it's probably Part 1 of X of the update.

Now that that's said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

At least we met the nicer sister first.
>> No. 29761
>>29760
But it's the sister with the really cheap fan.

What a mess indeed...
>> No. 29762
>>29761

It's also the sister who spends more time sleeping and munching on peaches than causing trouble when she's not guarding the moon.
>> No. 29764
---

Situations like these have a remarkably silly way of resolving themselves at times. Imagine the sight of one of the Watasuki sisters happily leading myself and my friends into Eientei through one of the side paths without checking where she's walking. Now imagine that said sister has no prior knowledge of the area and most likely believed that there are no active earth rabbit made traps around Eientei. This spells out an obvious problem for Toyohime, and is made incredibly obvious when she triggers a simple rope trap. You know, the kind with the rope loop on the ground that trips when you step smack in the middle of it, then hoists you in the air where everyone can see your panties if you're a girl and are wearing a dress. Or a guy wearing panties, but you get the idea.

That's kind of how I found myself and Marine being flung through the air. Toyohime let go of us when she realised she was being hoisted through the air but did so too late, which meant we were both flung into the air. Marine probably wouldn't take a sudden impact with the ground anywhere near as well as I would but I can't really do much as I am now. Well, save for one thing...

The gold raven's eye on the medallion opened once I started calling on it, and it went from being a small medallion to a gold portal that caused Karas armor to form around me until it dissapeared. From there it was a simple matter to launch a chain through a bamboo stalk and grab Marine as I pass by, then wall-jump off the impaled stalk while retracting the chain. The only way that little stunt could have gone better is if Toyohime hadn't seen it.

A quick landing later and I set Marine back on the ground, who in turn looked amazed. She also happened to be blushing a bit, but something kind of awesome just happened.

"Such a showoff~"

"That was a clever use of that medallion Wade. Toyohime will probably be thrown off by that little show."

All I got from Nari was a reassuring feeling, but that was more than enough.

Now that I'm done with that little rescue I allow the armor to flow back into medallion form.

"That was amazing!" Strangely enough, that's Toyohime's voice. "You must take your friend's safety seriously if you're willing to pull little stunts like that!" She then pulls out that small fan and puts it close to the rope before twitching it ever so slightly... And disintegrating the rope in its entirety. When Yukari said it could destroy anything, I was a little hesitant to believe it, but now I want to destroy that fan. Nobody should weild that kind of power.

I don't know if Toyohime expected me to catch her or something but she lands head first with a dull thud. Closer inspection reveals that she's out cold.

"Naomi, now's not a good time to go running around Eientei, so if you could come back later that'd be great." Tewi walks ahead and whistles, which brings forth a small group of earth rabbits. "Alright kiddos, let's move this lump to the infirmary and hope Eirin's got something to alter memory." With that she walks off with the group carrying Toyohime in tow.

"That was simultaneously awesome and kind of odd." Marine tilted her head to the side at the unusual sight. "The way you saved me was awesome, and that girl struck me as odd. Not to mention a little unnerving."

"So I'm not the only one who thought that the sudden 'rope disintegrates' thing was a bit off." Ben seems to share the other's sentiments on the matter, and he's right about that being off. But do I really want to tell them?

"I wonder why Tewi would say this is a bad time?" Naomi on the other hand was concerned with what her friend had said.

"She probably means me." Yukari finally steps out from her hiding place along with Nari. "I'm not exactly on good terms with the Watasuki sisters, and the other one is considerably more violent than Toyohime. It's quite likely that everyone present would get caught in the crossfire if we fought, and it wouldn't be pretty."

"That explains why you were hiding. Doesn't explain why Nari had to hide too." Marine seems to be on track to pressure us into admitting our reasons as well as why the Watasuki sisters are so dangerous to us.

[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.
[X]Refrain from telling them. There's no point in concerning them any more than I absolutely have to.

---

Next update will see the Prismriver's mansion, and delicious Merlin.
>> No. 29765
[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.
>> No. 29766
...Wat.

[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.

They've met one, and they've seen what she can do. No use hiding it now. Thank goodness the nicer, less violent sister found us, at least. Clumsy hax peach eater made it easier to tell our friends about the situation.
>> No. 29767
[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.

Yeah... I wonder if we could further things with Merlin some while we're there; I doubt it. But it never hurts to consider the possibilities despite Merlin being lower on the list than say Reimu and Komachi.
>> No. 29768
[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.


...Wow. Tewi may have just single-handedly figured out how to defeat a Watatsuki, even if it was Toyohime's own fault that she's a clutz with a dangerous weapon *cough*Okuu*cough*.

Biting this in the butt will give us some leverage just in case the Watatsukis decide to take hostages to lure Wade to them if they find out what he is. Though I wonder...what are the Watatsuki sisters without their weapons?

>>29767

While we could, I wouldn't push anything too hard. We're still not sure what Mima said/did to Yukari, plus there's still the topic of Naomi's feelings to think about. Now that Marine's with us as well...things may get a bit more complicated.

Yandere Yukari is probably not something we want to deal with.

On another note...you know, now that I think of this, if cosplaying Karas somehow gave us his armor...maybe we should have participated a bit more. Who knows what other powers we could have gained. At least we have one transformation back at least.
>> No. 29770
>>29766
Now I'm seriously considering having Toyohime and Tenshi meet, simply because I can't help but imagine that going in an amusing direction.

>>29768
Now what makes you think that the armor had anything to do with it?~

>>29769
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

---

[X]Tell them. This may not be their problem but in this case what they don't know may hurt them.

"The reason Nari had to hide is simple. Toyohime may have recognized me otherwise." Now that they've met one of the two, and the clumsy peach-eater showed us her power, there's no hiding it anymore. Besides, I'd rather put them on their guard than have them get kidnapped while I'm not looking.

"You've met her before?" Naomi immediately jumps to a conclusion that couldn't be correct. If it was I doubt Toyohime would have committed such a fundamental error.

"I think she knows of me, but before I went back to being a physical human. Back when my mind was still wandering Gensokyo it apparently took on an altered appearance so odds are Toyohime didn't put two and two together when Marine told her my name." I then look to Yukari after laying out that small bit. "I think it's time we went somewhere else for the time being so I can explain things more thoroughly. Could you see if the Prismriver sisters would mind having some guests?"

"Already done, and they don't object to it since it's highly unlikely that your friends have even heard of them." Yukari then pulls open a gap that leads directly to the outside of an old mansion that seems to be in need of repair.

Thankfully my friends all seem to understand the gravity of the situation and head through without another word. Once on the other side it becomes obvious that we've changed location since the bamboo forest of the lost seems to always be a bit darker than the rest of Gensokyo. That and there's the Misty Lake not too far off from the mansion, and the fact that there's a large building rich people live in about five feet to the left. I find myself needing to support Naomi again, and re-enforce the mental note to talk to her later in order to find out how she really feels about me.

"First of all, I want to say sorry for just blowing your cover like that. Though could you explain what that fan was? It didn't seem natural." Marine seems to fare better in the aftermath of gap travel, and is quick to apologize for something she really doesn't have to.

"It's fine. I didn't give you any sort of forewarning so there's no way you could have known. If anything, I should be apologizing to you for not saying anything about it considering that this could be the one time in a million where not knowing could hurt you." I have to think about how I'm going to word this very carefully. Not because they'll panic, but because they might want to try and help, and the Watasuki sisters are so far out of their league that they'll be nothing but a liability. "As for that fan, it's Toyohime's weapon. It's apparently capable of 'purifying' things in large swaths, but it's really more along the lines of atomic disruption."

Marine, Ben, and despite her disoriented state, Naomi all looked at me in utter shock. No interruptions will make this easier to spit out in it's entirety, and I may not want to continue once I'm stopped.

"The other sister, Yorihime, has the ability to summon any god she wishes via her sword. Had we met her instead of Toyohime the odds are very good that Wade and I would have had to fight her since she's the more violent of the two. Her violence coupled with her amoral nature towards anything not of lunar origin means that she would not hesitate to do what it takes to ensure the moon's safety." Yukari takes up the next part with a heavy heart. It's clear she doesn't want to involve them either, but it's a little late for that now.

"Which is why you can't help with this. Not only do they hold power no one should have, but they're extremely experienced with their abilities. The reason we're telling you this is so you know about it." Nariko then puts into words what I was already figuring out how to say.

"But why would they be after Wade? What did you do?" Ben recovers first and asks the most obvious question.

"Responded to my interest and reciprocated my feelings. They're most likely interested in making sure that Wade and I can't have children somewhere down the line." Yukari's answer prompts me to think about it. Her power already borders on omnipotence, and mine is pretty haxed in its own right. If we do have a kid and her or she inherits both our powers... If we raise her right Gensokyo might not have to worry about any kind of invader ever again.

"And since the two of you are already so intimate the only way to stop that would be to remove Wade from the picture since Yukari would be too much to handle." Nari picks up again...

"So you're going to have to fight them somewhere down the line..." Yes Naomi, yes I am. But hell if I'll let them beat me.

---
>> No. 29771
>>29768
Just a stray remark, though I think Yukari's worries are more related to the moon sues killing/seducing/kidnapping him than running off with a girl.

Thing is the place was getting to Ben so sticking around was out. But we should look into this extension ability in case Alice or Sanae have a Tekkaman Blade armor laying around.

>>29770
Extension of his transforming ability?

Yeah I think Tenshi would help us out for that one reason; "He's mine!"
>> No. 29772
>>29771

Well, they're the biggest threat to him right now for multiple reasons, but Yukari expressed those worries before we left for Hakugyokurou and deduced that the Watatsukis were coming. I still think that cloud is still over our head in that aspect.
>> No. 29773
>>29770
>>29768

So...cosplaying was starting to evoke our transformation powers?

>Now I'm seriously considering having Toyohime and Tenshi meet, simply because I can't help but imagine that going in an amusing direction.

You are now imagining Toyohime chasing Tenshi to the Benny Hill theme...manually.

>Yeah I think Tenshi would help us out for that one reason; "He's mine!"

You are now imagining Tenshi with Rie Kugimiya's voice

Yes. I went there.
>> No. 29774
>>29773
Or at least a channel for them since we're fleshbound. At this point it's more of a "Turn fiction into reality".
>> No. 29775
I can't help but wonder why I keep picking unfittingly epic music to write these calm scenes with. Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBmjTdGlNxc (NiGHTS: JoD - D-Force Master)

---

I'm quite annoyed by the fact that today has had so many things go awry for me and my friends. More so because this is supposed to be to convince them to stay here in Gensokyo with me, and this can't be leaving a particularly good impression on them. Still, we're at the Prismriver's mansion, which should be a nice quiet visit with everyone's favorite poltergeist musicians.

"Yeah, I'll have to fight them at some point I think. Also, I'm not going to say 'don't worry about it' since I know you guys are going to worry anyways regardless of what I say. But I think that's enough of that subject since it's just speculation and will just drag the general mood down." I can hear the very faint sound of a trumpet being played from within the mansion, and judging from it's mood-lifting effects I'd have to say it's Merlin doing it.

"Are you all going to just stand out here all day? I thought you were going to come in." Then Lyrica of all people opens the door once she lost her patience for waiting. I guess we did loiter around outside longer than would be considered polite. "Sheesh. If you're going to intrude on someone's day then the least you can do is actually do so when you tell them."

"Calm down you, we were discussing something rather important that could really wait. We're pretty much done though." Yukari on the other hand does not appreciate Lyrica's attitude.

"She is right you know. Getting irritated like that won't make the situation any better." Lunasa then appears...

Then Merlin, who looks excited about me being here but appears to be holding back. I can take a wild shot in the dark as to why that is... "Welcome! It's nice to see you again Wade."

"Come on, just how many women are you on friendly terms with?" Ben picked up on Merlin's mood and is once again annoyed about it. Can't really blame him though.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 29777
[x] "At least in the double digits, it's amazing how far being nice gets you"
[x] "But what you think of Youmu so far?"
[x] If he likes her "Yeah I'd have a feeling you'd hit off with her"
[x] If not, "Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure there's plenty of fish in the sea; just don't overdo it like Rinnosuke"

here's my attempt.
>> No. 29779
[x] "If you honestly must know...at least in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice gets you."
[X] Introduce the Prismrivers to your friends and vice-versa
[X] Apologize about all these hectic events happening on their first tour of Gensokyo. You never meant to have all this happen.


Let's not bring up Youmu just yet. He's probably still shaken by the whole "tree of death" thing. Plus we don't want him to think we tried to set them up on purpose

Plus I'd think they'd be a bit miffed to realize their friend is involved in a dangerous cat-and-mouse game in another world with two princesses from the moon, involved with a majority of said world's residents, and could possibly not only get himself killed, but they can't do a single thing about it.

While it IS important to discuss with Naomi how she feels about us, now is probably not the best time for it. Location, location, location, after all.
>> No. 29780
[x] "If you honestly must know...at least in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice gets you."
[x] Introduce the Prismrivers to your friends and vice-versa
[x] Apologize about all these hectic events happening on their first tour of Gensokyo. You never meant to have all this happen.
>> No. 29781
[x] "If you honestly must know...at least in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice gets you."
[x] Introduce the Prismrivers to your friends and vice-versa
[x] Apologize about all these hectic events happening on their first tour of Gensokyo. You never meant to have all this happen.
>> No. 29782
>>29778
But at the same time, Yuyuko approves and suggested instead they visit where ever Ben ends up. (See >>29738 )

>>29779
You do have a point there, but my intent was to stop Ben's inquiries into our business by prying into his. And he seems to be recovering if he can make a remark about how many women Wade knows.

Still a good friend helps his buddies in terms of girls. But this might not be the greatest time.
>> No. 29783
File 126696669988.jpg- (139.74KB , 539x539 , b80650e9d454cb1fcb78638dcde5a598.jpg ) [iqdb]
29783
>>29773

>You are now imagining Toyohime chasing Tenshi to the Benny Hill theme...manually.

...fuck you for even saying that, now I can't unthink OR stop laughing.
>> No. 29784
[x] "If you honestly must know...at least in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice gets you."
[x] Introduce the Prismrivers to your friends and vice-versa
[x] Apologize about all these hectic events happening on their first tour of Gensokyo. You never meant to have all this happen.
>> No. 29785
[X]"If you honestly must know... At least in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice can get you."
[X]Introduce your friends to the Pirismriver sisters and vice versa.
[X]Apologize for the hectic first tour of Gensokyo, you never meant for any of this to happen.

It's still recent to Ben so I suppose I can't blame him for being jealous, but another part of me just wants him to butt out of that subject before it becomes something worse. "If you honestly must know, it's somewhere in the double digits. It's amazing how far being nice can get you. And hello Merlin." I make sure to toss in a greeting for the lovely blue haired musician.

"Double digits? Man, just what kind of ship do you-" Ben just wont let go of the subject. He won't let go and he won't shut up.

"Can it." And I've had it up to here with it.

"Huh?" He didn't expect me to do that, but ready or not.

"Yes, I'm on good terms with many women but not to the degree you seem to think. I do not have a harem. I have a grand whopping total of two girlfriends, one of whom is Nari, and I should hope you were able to figure out the other one." The other one being Yukari of course. I really shouldn't snap like this but he just won't drop the issue either, so what am I supposed to do? Let it slide and fester?

"Okay, okay! Calm down, I wasn't thinking that!" Ben immediately backs off the subject once I start snapping about it. "You've got to admit you've got a reversal in terms of luck though." Yeah, I do.

"Why are things this depressing? I haven't even started playing yet." Lunasa finally breaks up the two of us with little more than the reminder that there are other people here than just the two of us.

"You're cracking jokes now? Who are you and what did you do with my older sister?" Lyrica responds almost immediately to Lunasa's bit of self-depricating humor, and the conversation picks up again by this point.

"Wade, you might want to do some introductions~" Yukari's back to hanging her arms off my shoulders while wearing an amused grin while I mentally smack myself for forgetting such a fundamental thing.

"Right, each group doesn't know the other. Sorry Yukari, it's just been..." I struggle to find an appropriate word for this, though I'm currently flip-flopping between 'hectic' and 'fiasco' even though it hasn't been bad enough to warrant the latter.

"A tiring day? You're not exactly at your best, and you haven't really given yourself much of a break either. Of course you'd be more prone to irrational behavior." Yes Yukari, I get it. That armor transformation and the trip to Hakugyokuro did nothing to help me recover, even if it did result in my gaining Karas armor.

"So we're finally doing introductions? About time." Lyrica then clears her throat while motioning to the other two sisters. "I am-" And gets cut off from doing whatever fancy introduction she had planned out.

"This is Lyrica, the youngest of us. She plays the keyboard." By Lunasa no less. I guess she's just not in the mood for silly antics. "I am Lunasa, I am skilled with stringed instruments and can induce depression through my music."

"I'm Merlin, the middle sister of the three! While the youngest sister excells at keyed instruments and the eldest is skilled with stringed instruments, I am skilled with wind instruments and can induce euphoria through my music!" Merlin finishes up with her usual cheery attitude, though I get the feeling that it's at least a partial surface show for the sake of the others. ...Can I have a break from potential relationship issues please? I've picked my two girlfriends, got in their pants (or they got in mine depending on how you look at it), stayed loyal to them, and yet I'm still having to clean up mess after mess.

"You two have no sense of grand introductions." Lyrica responds to this with little more than a bit of deadpan-ness.

"We reserve those antics for the stage, not for whenever you wish to pull them out. As you can see, we aren't on a stage and we're entertaining guests at Yukari's request." Lunasa just keeps shooting down any possibility for a fancy intro.

---
>> No. 29786
slowbro.jpg
slowbro.jpg

Crap, updated already. With that explanation, I hoped to add in the fact that being on friendly terms with so many people wasn't bad either since we'll need as many allies as posible against the Watatsukis. But I digress.

I think our protagonist needs a nap. Cranky Wade is cranky. Though Ben did deserve that, things are already awkard enough as it is. Also...I love your Prismrivers.

If you can see what I'm doing here, good on ya. Only because I couldn't find an apropriate picture.
>> No. 29787
---

"Why do you have to be such a killjoy Lunasa? It's not often we have outsider guests, plus they aren't doing weird fan stuff like asking us to have their babies. Heck, I like having normal people around." Lyrica doesn't seem to appreciate her sister shooting down her intro and giving her reasons for it, but if I'm right it's a superficial annoyance at best.

"I'm not contesting that. I'm merely stating that we do not have to assume our stage roles for said normal guests." Lunasa's point is made more obvious when I finally notice that she's not in uniform. Come to think of it, neither is Merlin. They all have their instruments though, but I'm pretty sure those are a part of them so it's excusable.

"Can we get our introductions done? You're saying the least we can do is intrude on your time, then let us intrude." Nariko happens to find their little conflict amusing like most of the rest of us, but also slightly annoying as well in the fact that things like this makes Lyrica look like a bit of a hypocrite.

"Nari's right, we don't even know the names of Wade's friends. Plus we're keeping them outside with all our banter, and isn't that rude after we agreed to this?" Merlin's currently acting as the voice of reason to the trio, which is a good thing since we might get somewhere today. ...I really hope I don't lash out at anyone else today, Merlin least of all. "Please, come on in! Pardon the state of the mansion, it's a bit of a mess."

And with that we head on in. It's kind of dusty in places and in need of repair, but there are working lights so I have to assume they have access to electricity or else are using magic to light the place. I note that there does seem to be some repair work going on, though it's up in the air as to who is responsible for it.

"You know, I really ought to apologize to you guys." I don't turn to face my friends, but I start saying it none the less.

"What for? It's not like you did anything wrong." Marine takes the job of answering me since she knows how I tick for the most part. At this point I'd have to say she's either the second or third best person to talk to me since the only two people who know me better are Yukari and Nari.

"Things were hectic, I put you three in danger more than once and on top of that brought some sore topics to the surface. All I wanted to do was to show you three what this place is like." Ugh, do I sound emo? Yukari, if I ever get this bad again I want you to stop me. Deck me if you have to.

"I think you've done a pretty good job of showing them around all considering. Besides, how could you have known Ben was vulnerable to the Saigyouji Ayakashi? Or that Yukari would cause some awkward moments? Stop beating yourself up over minor issues, it's not healthy." Nari takes over the role pretty quick after that and pinpoints the issues before making it known that those were unknown factors.

"It doesn't help that he doesn't look all that energetic." Merlin proceeds to float backwards rather than walk forwards in order to talk more. I admit I forgot they could see the status of other souls or something along those lines. "I have to guess you haven't been taking it easy much."

I look away at that point since I don't really want to cause even more worry than I already have. It's bad enough they found out about the lunar princesses and learned there isn't a thing they can do to help, and it would only be even worse if they knew I wasn't exactly up to dealing with them when the time comes. That is, assuming Tewi isn't able to make Toyohime conveniently 'forget' that she ever encountered us.

All Merlin does is sigh in response. She knows full well I haven't been taking care of myself, and most likely won't until there's no other option.

Introductions are swift once we get to the main sitting room, then it's once again up in the air as to what we should do.

[X]I don't think my friends have heard them play at all.
[X]Actually, this might be a good time to demonstrate danmaku...
[X]Just sit there and chat for a bit.
-[X]Discussion topic maybe?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29789
[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.

Now is a good a time as ever to find this out now.

Also...birds, meet stone.
>> No. 29790
>I do not have a harem.

Yet. Though Wade needs a break from the stress; tomorrow might help.

[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.
-[x] Depending on how things with Naomi work out, try to show her the last of it that or ask Someone for a encore bit.

Sounds good since from the sounds of things, Wade isn't that fit to go about it.
>> No. 29791
[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.
-[X] Depending on how things with Naomi work out, try to show her the last of it that or ask Someone for a encore bit.
>> No. 29792
[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.
-[x] Depending on how things with Naomi work out, try to show her the last of it that or ask Someone for a encore bit.
>> No. 29793
[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.
-[x] Depending on how things with Naomi work out, try to show her the last of it that or ask Someone for a encore bit.
>> No. 29794
[X] Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X] Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They'd be much better teachers than you'd be in your current state.
-[x] Depending on how things with Naomi work out, try to show her the last of it that or ask Someone for a encore bit.

Team Deathmatch. Let's do this.
>> No. 29798
[X]Talk to Naomi. Alone. She's gotten rather quiet now.
[X]Have Yukari and/or the Prismrivers demonstrate danmaku to your friends. They would make far better teachers than you in your current state.
-[X]Depending on how things with Naomi work out, show her the last of it or ask for an encore preformance.

Speaking of relationship issues, I happen to have noticed how quiet Naomi has gotten over the last hour or so. It could just be that she has nothing to say, but I'm of the firm opinion that it's more because she has something on her mind and she's not willing to share whatever that is in mixed company. Hence, I need some kind of distraction so I can talk to her in private or just request some time to talk to her, but I don't know how the others might react to that.

"Yukari, did we both completely forget to demonstrate danmaku?" This out to be a nice distraction, though given the difference between Yukari and the Prismrivers it might not be long enough for me to nail down the whole issue.

Yukari then gives me a somewhat annoyed look. "I didn't forget, I was looking for a suitable duel partner. Then it just got sidetracked thanks to all those little hangups." I decide not to go into an arguement about when and where we could have demonstrated danmaku since it's not worth it.

"Danmaku? That's essentially Gensokyo's way of resolving incidents isn't it?" Naomi gets it right on a basic level, which doesn't really surprise me at all anymore considering she's been friends with Tewi for who knows how long.


"Yes, though one might consider it play-fighting as well since the worst that happens in a duel is that you get a little sore from the individual bullets." Lunasa then more or less confirms Naomi's guess while greatly understating just how painful this sport can get.

"Though this isn't exactly the best matchup. Yukari has some of the most advanced patterns around and can take a lot more punishment than we can." Lyrica doesn't seem too thrilled with the concept of fighting Yukari, even in a friendly duel where there isn't much incentive to be competitive about it. Maybe showy, but not competitive. "And you haven't even started teaching your shikigami danmaku, have you?" Shen then turns to me and gets it right. I have it as a mental note because I can't really do much right now, much to my annoyance.

"What's the big deal? This isn't an important duel and Wade wants to show his friends what danmaku is." Merlin is completely avoiding stating why it's a bad idea for me to step up to the plate right now and is most likely hoping that her sisters will pick up on why that is.

"Except it'd just be a complete curbstomp on her part. Wade would make a better opponent for this." Naturaly, Lyrica manages to miss the point for the most part. Or maybe she figures that I'd be easy enough prey in my current state.

"This isn't a competition. We don't need to win, just show off a little. If you want, we could ask Yukari to take a handicap in terms of spellcards." And Lunasa hopefully squashes her youngest sister's idea of dueling me.

"Looks like I'm outvoted... Alright Yukari, I guess we're dueling you. We'll each use five spellcards to keep things relatively fair, and we'll take it outside since we're busy repairing the place." Lyrica caves in to the opposition presented by both her sisters and more or less resigns herself to dueling Yukari.

"I was going to suggest a handicap myself, but this is fine too~" Yukari pulls out her five spellcards and gaps herself outside. She does leave it open at about ground level to allow everyone else easy access should they so choose.

"Ugh, such a showoff. I'm starting to understand why Yukari would choose Wade." Lyrica then switches to a more annoyed tone once she's certain Yukari has gone outside. "You may as well follow since she's probably picked some scenic backdrop for this that can't be reached any other way."

The Prismrivers head through, then the others follow save for Naomi, who doesn't seem too thrilled with the concept of having to go through another gap so soon. As a result it's pretty easy to catch her alone so I can talk to her.

Nari, I need to talk to Naomi alone for a bit.

"Alright."

---
>> No. 29799
---

"What?" Naomi looks at me once I put a hand on her shoulder.

"I wanted to talk to you alone and figured this was the best chance of that happening." I lead her away from the gap and back to the couch the Prismrivers had previously occupied in order to make this a shade more comfortable.

"So the demonstration was a distraction?" Naomi takes the hint and sits down for this.

"Pretty much. I hate to use the others like this but I felt I should talk to you as soon as possible." I sit down as well since this may take a while. "Remember how you said you didn't want to talk about it earlier?"

"'It'? You mean after Yukari basically blurted out that she's already gotten in your pants?" She still doesn't seem to receptive to the idea of talking about this particular subject, but I've come this far.

"Then let me be as blunt as humanly possible. Naomi, how do you feel about me?" I think I know part of the answer, but I want to hear her say it.

Now she's blushing, though she's not looking away from me. "You have to ask that?" Yeah, I do. If you say it means you admit it. "You bailed me without even knowing who I was when we first met. You actually showed interest in my work instead of trying to force me to give it up, putting up with it even when we both knew it was... wrong."

"Didn't we already sort that part out? That's why you started picking more out of the way spots to do your work unless you knew you could get away with it." Not going to let her get off track this time...

"And you believed in me. That's a big part of it." Naomi's smiling at this point, though the blush hasn't left her face at all. "Heh, sorry. That sounded cheesy didn't it? Aaaaand I'm beating around the bush, and you aren't going to drop this no matter how long I try to avoid it. Alright, fine. I love you. Happy?"

"At least you finally admit it. But that's not all is it?" If she had actually said it sooner I might have picked her, but I didn't exactly know she felt that way about me. I always assumed it was a big brother/little sister arrangement.

"And I'm not exactly happy Yukari got to you first. Though since I never admitted it I should have expected you to fall for someone else. But there's me, thinking that it'd work out on its own." She then looks to the ground for a moment. "I'm not happy with this at all, but I know when I've lost."

...

[X]There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.
[X]Say something. (specify)
>> No. 29801
[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.
>> No. 29803
[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.

>>29802

I dunno, I'm getting kind of tired of the whole "Wade Harem" deal.

We've got Yukari with thoughts of updating her past self of how to snare Wade because of all the attention he's getting from other women.
>> No. 29804
>>29803
But we've mainly assured her (And plan on doing so again in the near future), and her worries now would be more of the moon sisters. And this is not just a random pretty Touhou, but someone that's known Wade a long time and someone Yukari herself finds very cute.
>> No. 29805
[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.
>> No. 29806
[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.

I don't think Naomi would be too fond of being part of a harem anyway, she doesn't sound like that kind of person. Yukari does find her cute and Nari doesn't mind her, she could at least understand, since she more or less knows Naomi as well...but would Naomi really be ok with sharing the one person who has helped her so much throughout her life? As much as it tears the heart to friendzone someone like Naomi...

>>29802

Why the hell not? Becuase this isn't a Touhou, she isn't insane doesn't go beating up her friends every time something goes down. Plus Yukari is already worried that she'll lose Wade. We already have our harem in Yukari and Nari and they're both ok with it.

Yukari's harem on the other hand...
>> No. 29811
>>29806
Yeah but didn't we assure her on that, even letting Yukari know that she's the one in charge? And in the end, she did not mind. Though I understand that Naomi might not want to... so I accounted for that. I admit this is a crazy shot in the dark alright, but people seem to ignore the first attempt at reassuring her.
>> No. 29812
If folks are wondering what I'm refering to, it's

>>29563

>"All you have to do is say you're not happy with the idea and I'll drop the notion." I close my eyes as I speak, mostly because I'm starting to fall asleep from the soft warmth of two healthy women.

>"I don't like the idea of someone seducing you and taking you away from me. Ironically however, I am perfectly fine with having a harem. In fact, I already have one~" She seems to cheer up upon hearing that... "I don't mind making a couple additions."

>"You're serious." ...Fine time to get a boner from this.

>"Merlin really does care about you. I was certain that once you met her that you would go back into her welcoming arms instead of mine. ...I wonder how she'd feel about sharing you?" Yukari really is serious about this.

>"Yukari, just how big is your harem?" I tilt my head up once more to look her in the eye, and am met with a gap assisted kiss.

>"Mmm~" Yukari pulls away before speaking again. "Oh, you'll see~ But I don't think it will be just my harem, I think it'll become our harem. You'll understand when you meet them~"

This was the reassurance I was referring to.
>> No. 29815
Saw this coming, but folks I'm thinking about trying to add her... If you dudes can improve this, please do so.

[x] "I have one last question: Would you have any problem sharing me?"
-[x] If she says something lending a chance, then tell her Yukari and Nari wouldn't mind.
-[x] If She says no: Apologize for the question and reassure her that you'll always be friends.

I figured I'd make it no so specific, since I wasn't happy with how it turned out in the end.
>> No. 29816
[x] "I have one last question: Would you have any problem sharing me?"
-[x] If she says something lending a chance, then tell her Yukari and Nari wouldn't mind.
-[x] If She says no: Apologize for the question and reassure her that you'll always be friends.

Oh, why the hell not. Won't make a difference, anyway.
>> No. 29818
Don't see this ending well...but there's no harm in trying.

[x] "I have one last question: Would you have any problem sharing me?"
-[x] If she says something lending a chance, then tell her Yukari and Nari wouldn't mind.
-[x] If She says no: Apologize for the question and reassure her that you'll always be friends.
>> No. 29819
[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.
>> No. 29820
Got a bad feeling about asking her if she wants to become part of the harem. She might take it the wrong way...

[x] There's not a thing I can say to this. Just help her through the gap so we can catch whatever's left of the duel.

Let's try to at least not ruin our friendship with her by saying something stupid.
>> No. 29823
>>29820
It's a somewhat reckless gamble, sure, but It's one I feel worth risking. Since just leaving Naomi to have her tsundere-ness bite her on the ear end doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah I know it's crazy, but it isn't crazier than actually sitting down and talking with the lunatic driving crazy gap Youkai who turned to be just lovely.

At least consider how I referenced what Yukari said about the harem matter for in the future.
>> No. 29827
That and I think Naomi might appreciate the fact that we're taking her feelings into consideration as well by bringing it up instead of just leaving her to mope about it. Better to say something than nothing at all. By not saying anything, it's like we just heard her out for just that: nothing. As >>29823 referenced, Yukari is fine with a harem, we just have to make sure that she's our #1. Nari was fine with it and we've known her for years. Why not Naomi?
>> No. 29829
>>29827
Actually Nari was a bit unfond of Yukari at first before making peace, but I think by this point Nari wouldn't mind Naomi being added. Yukari would just be overjoyed by Naomi wanting to join. It takes a special kind of woman to really get Yukari's attention, considering in gensokyo there's all sorts of lovely ladies.

I referenced that post number and the exact details relevant to counter people saying "But she's worried about someone stealing him"; the only threat to Yukari's happiness are those damned moon sisters.

But it was my intent to make it clear that hope wasn't completely lost. I hope this argument isn't too late.
>> No. 29830
[X] "I have one last question: Would you have any problem sharing me?"
-[X] If she says something lending a chance, then tell her Yukari and Nari wouldn't mind.
-[X] If She says no: Apologize for the question and reassure her that you'll always be friends.

Sounds just crazy enough to work.
>> No. 29837
File 126732318087.png- (1.45MB , 759x500 , Haken Browning.png ) [iqdb]
29837
Ya know on this subject, this reminds me of one man who made a big bet for the sake of a girl. Success was far from certain.

But ya know what? That didn't stop him from trying and SUCEEDING anyways. And succeed he did in his task despite all odds.

That guy's name? Haken Browning.
>> No. 29839
[X] "I have one last question: Would you have any problem sharing me?"
-[X] If she says something lending a chance, then tell her Yukari and Nari wouldn't mind.
-[X] If she says no: Apologize for the question and reassure her that you'll always be friends.

Going with the "saying something is better than nothing" crowd.
>> No. 29840
Ugh, such a difficult time writing this... But never mind that, I popped in to say something you might find important.

The possibility of including Naomi in the harem is not out of the realm of possibility, but you have to get her to the point where she's okay with sharing Wade and perhaps being loved by Yukari every now and again. Remember, she grew up with American values and currently sees polygamy as an alien concept that she's not comfortable with.

Nariko would pose little objection to the addition, while Yukari... Well, if you need me to tell you how she'd feel about it, clearly you're new to this story or have ignored her semi-perverted nature.
>> No. 29841
File 126733535419.jpg- (27.58KB , 500x375 , funny-pictures-kitten-and-stuffed-animal-laugh-tog.jpg ) [iqdb]
29841
>Yukari... Well, if you need me to tell you how she'd feel about it, clearly you're new to this story or have ignored her semi-perverted nature.

>Yukari

>semi-perverted nature

>semi-perverted

>semi
>> No. 29843
>>29840
Of course, but I for one figured the main thing would to see if she's open to the possibility or not, then it'll be the matter of slowly warming her up to it. Nari might help, being a new found bisexual herself (Birdsexual and Wadesexual)

So which vote are you going to go with? Since I just feel if we say nothing it'll be too late to advance anything else with Naomi that is unless I'm wrong.

>>29841
Nothing is semi about Yukari's perverted nature.
>> No. 29846
>>29841

That's what I meant.

Yukari is way past semi-pervert. The little scene with Komachi comes to mind first off.
>> No. 29847
> semi-perverted nature

If by 'semi' you meant 'like a semi-truck hitting you', then yes, Yukari has a semi-perverted nature.
>> No. 29850
Silence outweighs speaking out... How will I call this?

Screw it, you'll just have to read on and see.

---

At times like this, I wonder why in the world I happen to genuinely love so many girls. Nariko is okay since we've known each other for years, and Yukari because I fell in love with who she is. I paid for that by picking up some of her bad habits but at least both of them are perfectly willing to take it. I already have two girls, so why am I thinking of adding more?

Simple, even though I've already decied I still can't pick between them and I don't want to lose anyone. Naomi and Merlin are the most glaring examples, primarily because I don't want to just friendzone either of them, but what can I do? Naomi might not like the idea and Merlin might not want to share if previous interaction with them is anything to go by. I've said it once and I'll say it again: This sucks beyond all possible reason. Especially when it wasn't really Yukari who got to me first...

"Wade? You've gotten quiet, are you just zoning out or are you thinking about how you're going to answer me?" Naomi breaks my train of thought by holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. Just like with Tokiko, just like with Merlin, I feel my resolve weaken until there's nothing left but those feelings for this innocent girl before me. But do I really want to expose her to Yukari any more than I have?

...I'm about to say something that will either eventually work out brilliantly or sound very, very stupid.

"The latter, or more how I'm going to word it." Deep breath in, deep breath out... Pray she doesn't throw a right hook or think I'm some kind of insationable pervert... "I know I already have a couple girlfriends, but... Would you consider being my girlfriend anyway? I don't want to lose you."

...

...

Nothing. She's just staring at me with a shell-shocked expression and an intense blush on her face. She hasn't moved, she hasn't blinked, she hasn't drawn breath, and her heart's racing. I can practically hear the gears grinding in her head and see the smoke pouring out of her ears as a result, and yet she doesn't respond. The only reason I know I haven't broken her is because her hand has strengthened its grip on mine and she's inching closer ever so slowly, though I can't tell if that's because she's about to faint or because she's going to do something else is beyond me.

"You're... Serious." And then, in the softest of whispers she speaks. Her breathing has resumed and she's blinking again, but she hasn't let go. "I need some time to think about it. If it were just you and I I would have jumped at the opportunity, but this... I need time to think about this clearly. I think I might say something I'll regret if I answer you now."

"They've noticed you and Naomi haven't come through."
Everyone?

"Yukari and the Prismrivers are still duking it out, but you might want to wrap up whatever touchy-feely moment you're having before they decide to peek in."

Got it. ...Who's winning?

"You know, it's hard to say. They've both lost two spellcards each, though I'm not sure if that's because the Prismrivers have gotten that good or Yukari is holding back. Merlin's tossing some odd patterns out there too, much denser than her sister's."

So there will be something to watch. Thanks.

"No problem."

"Take all the time you need then. Just remember that I love you and that those feelings are the real thing." I pull Naomi into a brief embrace that she reciprocates. Thankfully she pulls away before the others poke their heads in.

"What's the holdup? It doesn't take that long to psych yourself up to go through one of these things." Ben doesn't appear to be completely oblivious to the current situation, but if he's guessed it then he's getting it wrong on purpose. Marine on the other hand simply gives a knowing smile.

Once through the gap, with Naomi not affected anywhere near as badly as before, we're met with some brilliant danmaku. Yukari's currently using her [Border of Life and Death] spellcard while the sisters are using something completely unfamiliar to me. Merlin is shooting off relatively fast and dense light blue music note danmaku that seems to exude exitement just by looking at it, and there doesn't seem to be any set pattern to it. Lunasa's is much slower by comparison and arguably less dense and downright melancholic, but she's making better use of it by laying some clever traps. Unfortunately Yukari's spellcard seems to depend on getting hit to unleash its full potential. Lyrica on the the other hand seems to be struggling for some reason as her danmaku is the least dense by far. I can't help but think that this is less because she's exhausted, but instead more because she's trying to reign the other two back in with her own power.

"That's... pretty impressive. But danmaku isn't anywhere near this chaotic." In fact, it looks like something went wrong here. "It's usually about seeing who can create the most beautiful and complex pattern."

"That's good to hear. I thought this was normal for a minute there." Marine hasn't moved too far from the gap, and neither has Ben. Quite honestly I can't blame either of them right now seeing as Merlin seems to be ignoring some pretty fundamentaly rules of danmaku.

[X]...Screw it, go see if you can't help out with this.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Confirm where we are first, because this may limit the options...
[X]Watch from the gap on the other side, or at least have your friends do so.
[X]Write-in

---

Settled for interpretating the votes a little differently.

Also, I figure the Prismriver's abilitied would play into their danmaku, so have fun~
>> No. 29852
That went a lot better than I thought it would. Hooray for ambiguous interpretation!

And a really good friend who's level-headed.

[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.
>> No. 29853
>>29850
I approve and so would Haken.



[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.

I suspect there's an underlying reason why Merlin's doing this other than her reputation for being kooky (Jealously perhaps?) At this rate Wade will have another hurtle to overcome.
>> No. 29854
[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.
>> No. 29858
[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.
>> No. 29866
[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.
>> No. 29868
[[+] Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.

[+] Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.

I think Merlin's probably the same as she usually is. What's "chaotic" here is the sisters' disharmony in their attacking, not just Merlin's overenthusiasm.
>> No. 29869
>>29868
Perhaps, but it's better to check than not to check. If she's been that way from the start, then it's normal, when it was right after Wade left... not so normal.
>> No. 29870
[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.

I sense jealousy...

When did Parsee go above ground?
>> No. 29871
[x]Ask Ben and/or Marine when Merlin started going choatic.
[X]Sit back and let Yukari take care of this. If there were any real trouble she'd take care of it.
[X]Ask Nari what lessons she has picked up on danmaku so far.

It seems like things have gone to hell for the Prismrivers as far as coordination is concerned, and I'm curious as to why that is. I briefly entertain the notion that Merlin's sudden change but that doesn't explain why Lunasa is out of whack. Out of the three she has had the least interest in me- Why in the world am I assuming everything has to do with me? Seriously, am I that self-centered?

"Ben, Marine, when did the sisters get so out of synch?" It's worth asking about even if I don't actually plan on doing anything about it. If there was any danger Yukari would take care of it after all.

"When they declared their second spell I think. It looked like they were having an argument about how to deal with Yukari." Ben speaks up first, having turned away from the duel to look at me. "First Lyrica tried to take over the whole spell and the other two had their own ideas. Looks like it's pretty much fallen apart from there."

"Ironically, it actually looks like it's a lot tougher than before." Marine looks away as well even though it's arguably more interesting watching the sisters and Yukari weave through each other's bullets to varying degrees of success. "Just to ask, can anyone do this?"

"It's not out of the realm of possibility. Just look at me. Seven days ago I didn't even know what danmaku is." Of course, I had some help in that regard, plus I had the advantage of not being hindered by a physical body...

"Maybe you could teach me sometime. That looks like fun." I can agree with Marine there, but I'm not sure I should be the one doing the teaching. I mean, when was the last time I got into a serious spellcard duel? I really should take a look at my spellcards at least...

A thought occurs to me. "Nari, how much do you know about Danmaku?" How long did it take me to remember this?! She's only my shikigami now.

"A little, not enough I don't think." Nari really doesn't look too sure. You know, if Yukari put enough in there to turn her into a minor pervert then you think she'd have dropped in some danmaku knowledge. Enough for her to make some spellcards.

This is taking longer than I thought... It's mid-afternoon I think, or maybe it's just the area?

Now what?
[X]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
[X]Now I'm getting all antsy. See if you can't show off some of my spellcards.

If the former is picked...
[X]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?
[X]I think that about does it for this. Ask if there's anything the others want to see or do, and if not get them home.
[X]Write-in

If the latter:
[X]Spellcard
[X]Inventory
[X]Item
[X]Moonlight Execution
>> No. 29872
[x]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
- [x]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?
>> No. 29874
[X]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
[X]I think that about does it for this. Ask if there's anything the others want to see or do, and if not get them home.
[X]Inventory anyway

We need to check what we have on us anyway, we haven't for quite a while now.
>> No. 29875
[X]Now I'm getting all antsy. See if you can't show off some of my spellcards.
-[X]Spellcard
-[X]Inventory
-[X]Item

Let's see what we have, I hope it gives descriptions of the spell cards. A man doesn't leave his lady hanging.

But if the leaving vote wins
- [x]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?

Just to see what she has in that closet of hers (Costumes for Wade's girlfriends, and possible power ups)
>> No. 29878
[X]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
-[X]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?
>> No. 29883
Inventory:

Spellcards:
Black Sea [Shatter the Lurking Nightmare]
Lucid Dreaming [Pink Elephant in the room]
Dream Sign [Magnificent Illusion]
Hate Sign [Helldouken] Rendered useless though story.
Waking Dream [Travel to a Distant Land]
Border Sign [Boundary Between Dream and Nightmare]
Nightmare Sign [True Destruction]
Creation [A New World]
Death Sign [Black Death]
Life Sign [Long Live the King]
White Inferno [Compelling the Waiting Dream]
Dream Sign [Raining Little Girls] In dire need of rename.

The duffel bag of holding.
A crowbar.
Enough changes of clothes for both yourself and Nari to where you shouldn't be caught naked regardless of the situation.
A wallet with both American dollars and Japanese Yen.

Just inventory for the time being since I don't have time to write right now.
>> No. 29901
[X]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
-[X]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?
>> No. 29903
[X]Skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but I've already decided not to interfere.
-[X]I wonder if the Moriya Shrine is open? Or rather, is Sanae home?

For all intents and purposes I'll skip the duel. Sure it's interesting but it would take far too long to describe every little thing that went on during it. Okay, okay, I wasn't paying too much attention to the duel because I'm really starting to feel tired here. Guess forming a shikigami contract only helped so much...

Despite that I can say that the Prismrivers gave Yukari a run for her money, especially once Lyrica gave up on trying to synchronize her sisters. Their danmaku became a chaotic mess that just happened to still be within the rules, albeit only just. There were some times where it looked like Yukari had no place to go only for an opening to appear at the last second. Ultimately both Lunasa and Lyrica went down to a Ran to the face while Merlin picked up the slack each one left behind until she managed to burn herself out. I guess it is important for the three of them to be in synch.

Merlin managed to exhaust herself to the point where she fell asleep the moment she touched the ground, Lunasa went back through the portal to try and recover from her own bout of self-induced depression, and Lyrica was left to deal with the rest of the mess. She did bid us farewell before hauling the adorable sleeping Merlin back home, which leaves us at our current point in time.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay? Lunasa looked about ready to kill herself." Marine seemed rather concerned about the musician, though her concern is a little misplaced.

"It'll be fine. They're all poltergeists so they can't die." Yukari simply takes the whole thing in stride once she touched down on the platform we're all standing on. "I must admit I was a little surprised at how Lyrica allowed them both to go berserk like that. I guess she really wanted to give it her all."

----

Short, but writing time got cut off.
>> No. 29906
---

"Berserk?" Ben asks with at least some level of curiosity.

"Yes, berserk. As you all know Lunasa and Merlin possess the ability to induce depression and euphoria through their music. What they won't tell you is that they can be just as susceptable to their own powers as a normal human or youkai." Once again Yukari speaks up, and she seems amused by all this. Probably some inside joke that I don't know about so it's not really my concern. "You saw the effects of that through their danmaku. Merlin became a chaotic, albeit powerful mess while Lunasa seemed bent on dragging me down with her. Too bad I already know about their tactics when they do that~"

"Just to clear something up: Is Lyrica able to keep those rampant states in check? Her danmaku looked fairly weak and her concentration elsewhere before she gave up and focused on her own danmaku." I noticed that out of the three sisters Lyrica had never stated what her ability was. It's kind of strange seeing as the other two were more than happy to tell us about their abilities.

"In a way, you're both correct and incorrect. Lyrica can convey her emotions though her music but can't sychronize both sisters at once, hence why she gave up and let them do as they please." While Yukari's talking I take a second to look around at where we are. Turns out we're at the top of one of four square pillars that exist just in front of the gateway to Hakugyokuro. "Though since the sisters are busy recovering from exhaustion, and in the case of Lunasa and Merlin that means bringing their respective states back to normal, where do you think we should go next?"

I had actually thought this one through for once. "I figure the Moriya Shrine would make for a good last stop since it's about mid-afternoon and I'm sure that part will eat up what time we have left." Not only is it getting close to evening but I really don't want to collapse in front of my friends. While the shikigami contract did help, it can only do so much.

"I'm hoping that shrine won't be like the Hakurei shrine. That place was just screwy." It doesn't help that I agree with Ben on that matter, though I neglect to mention that I may have played a role in it being like it is right now.

"Not really. It's more my fault for sticking to you and not finding a way to be at the shrine more, so stop blaming yourself for my mistakes." Hakurei chooses just then to speak up in response to my thoughts, and I briefly wonder why she can do that. "Trade secret." You're also in my head.

But our location changed before I had time to register what happened, which resulted in minor confusion as I look around to confirm that we are in fact at the Moryia Shrine. Big lake with the huge pillars, the shrine that's actually kept in decent condition through routine matinence, and a rather impressive view of Gensokyo off to one side. Though I can't help but wonder-

"Cut that out. Nobody will wonder if you don't say it." And Hakurei cuts me off once more, this time for asking a perfectly legitamite question.

"The resident god really loves giant pillars." Naomi noticed the pillars that are on the lake sometime during that exchange and is either already plotting out some kind of mural or is just annoyed that they're out in open water where it's harder to reach them.

"You haven't seen anything yet~" Yukari on the other hand, looks rather cheerful now that she has one of her buddies to harass. "Kanako~ You have visitors~"

No response.

Yukari opens a gap just big enough to pull someone through and reaches in before pulling out an imposing goddess named Kanako. "Kanako, you're ignoring me." She says that with a mock sad tone and matching pitiful expression until she forces the goddess' head between her breasts. "Really now! You should acknowledge your guests when you have them~"

Kanako looks like she's struggling while a certain earth goddess looks on with an amused grin. The miko is either abscent or she doesn't know what's going on yet, but if I had to guess I'd say it's the latter.

[X]You know Yukari, there's this little part where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.
[X]Alas, poor Kanako, we barely knew ye. Go talk to the frog goddess. (Specify subject)
[X]See if Sanae is home, then see if you can't get the three goddesses to talk some.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29907
[X]You know Yukari, there's this little part where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.

Introductions are first, then she can resume giving Kanako Marshmellow hell.

I wonder if Yukari'd give Wade a shot at Kanako. He had sex with one goddess, so what's another? That and Kanako could really use it.
>> No. 29908
[X]You know Yukari, there's this little part where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.
>> No. 29909
[X]You know Yukari, there's this little part where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.

Gensokyo's biggest pervert strikes again...
>> No. 29910
[X] You know Yukari, there's this little part where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.

>>29907
Remind me which goddess it was?
>> No. 29911
>>29910
Shinki the Makai Goddess, though Kukuri had some fun with Wade as well.
>> No. 29914
[X]You know Yukari, there's this little bit where the goddesses don't even know who half their guests are.

"Yukari, could you stop inflicting marshmallow hell on Kanako long enough to get some introductions done? I know you're fond of her but this isn't the time or place for such things." While it is hot to watch the gap youkai express her fondness for the wind goddess I do have a finite amount of time before I crash and burn, which seems stupid until I remember that it hasn't even been a full twenty-four hours since I had my soul gapped back into my body and that I've essentially run myself into the ground prior to that without knowing it.

I do feel a gentle tug at the bond between Nari and I which was just enough to grab my attention before Nari used it to talk to me. "Think of it this way, you only have to stay awake for this visit. Then I'll let you sleep in my lap for a change."

I look forward to that.

"Heya Wade! Guess you're not feelin' that great, huh? I was looking forward to having another match with ya." Suwako popped out of the ground next to me, which just happened to surprise everyone who was paying attention since it's not every day you see an earth goddess who can move through her element. "These are your Outsider friends huh? Not a bad group at all. But where are my manners?" She then bounds onto my shoulders to get herself a little higher in order to create a grander entrance. Too bad her chosen perch makes it look silly. "My name is Suwako J- Uhh, Suwako Moriya, earth goddess of the Moriya Shrine!" She almost says Suwako J. Frog but thinks better of it when Kanako sends her a death glare. She must really enjoy introducing herself in non-serious ways.

"And I am Kanako Yasaka, Moriya Shrine's resident wind goddess!" Kanako chooses to utelise her imposing nature in her introduction up until Yukari decided to hang off her shoulders. I'm starting to wonder if Gensokyo itself isn't some kind of youkai or god and if it dislikes seriousness. "Get off! Is harassing Reimu not enough you perverted youkai?!"

"No~" Thanks to Yukari I can tell that this visit will be even more interesting than usual, and I roll my eyes once I consider how interesting interacting with the goddesses usually is.

"Oh yeah, before I forget. You folks stayin' for dinner or are you headin' back sometime soon?" Suwako extends the possibility of some hospitality that I'm positive has not been relayed back to Sanae. "And how much have you shown 'em?"

"As far as showing? We did danmaku already..." Suwako's smile deflates a little when she hears this, though I'm guessing she's going to swap out danmaku for some godly displays of power. "...Flight too, we already showed them Hakugyokuro, the human village... And as for dinner-"

[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[X]Politely decline.

As for what to do next...
[X]Write-in

---

Short again, but what can ya do?
>> No. 29915
[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[x] If no one has a problem, go ahead, time for them to try Gensokyo food.
-[x] If not, perhaps it's time for them to go back home to think about things.
>> No. 29917
[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[x] If no one has a problem, go ahead, time for them to try Gensokyo food.
-[x] If not, perhaps it's time for them to go back home to think about things.
>> No. 29921
[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[x] If no one has a problem, go ahead, time for them to try Gensokyo food.
-[x] If not, perhaps it's time for them to go back home to think about things.

Works for me
>> No. 29923
[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[X] If no one has a problem, go ahead, time for them to try Gensokyo food.
-[X] If not, perhaps it's time for them to go back home to think about things.
>> No. 29924
[X]Check with everyone before deciding. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has extra guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.
[X] If no one has a problem, go ahead, time for them to try Gensokyo food.
-[X] If not, perhaps it's time for them to go back home to think about things.
>> No. 29926
The subvotes were pretty much implied by the main one so I'm not going to copy them down.

Sheesh, now that I look back on it the story has certainly flown off in a completely different direction from what I originally planned. I really underestimated how popular a nice Yukari could get. I suppose the fact that you could get her as a girlfriend in this story and that fact that she's a pervert helped.

---

[X]Check with everyone first. Sanae probably doesn't even know she has guests and my friends- Okay, Ben has parents who would worry about him.

"It's not really my decision to make. The tour's going to end soon and I'd bet money you haven't even let Sanae know about the fact that the shrine has guests." I let the awesomefrog know that maybe it's a good idea to check with their priestess before comitting to something they might need her help with.

"Eh heh heh, you bet low I hope." Suwako's reaction makes it obvious that she her offer was spontaneous rather than thought out. I can't really get that mad at her since our visit was equally spontaneous and without any warning. "I'll go see if Sanae minds the extra work. Back in a minute!" With that she tosses her hat in the air which then proceeds to beam her up into itself, then flies off into the shrine while spinning. I really, really, want to know what that hat is supposed to be because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

"You're not the only one. I do kind of want a hat like that now." The goddess in my head decides to toss her two cents into the mix, which I make a point of ignoring since it has nothing to do with what's going on right now. "You're really bold sometimes, you know that? Not too many people talk about a deity like that when said deity can hear them."

"Did any of you three hear Suwako offer to have us over for dinner?" I then turn my attention to the three who have been more or less entertained by the gap youkai's antics as well as the reactions fron the wind goddess she happens to be pestering.

"Dinner? That'd be nice, but I think I ought to get home before my folks start worrying. I don't think a cell phone would connect from here either." That's right. Out of the four of us Ben is the only one who has regular positive contact with his parents. Dave is used to Naomi not showing up consistently and Marine is old enough to live on her own so she probably wouldn't be as concerned.

"You do realise Yukari could just open a gap to the outside world so you could make that call." I don't think I ever realized it before, but having the gap youkai as a girlfriend has some wonderful perks.

"I'd prefer not to actively open up a gap for that purpose. Who knows what might happen?" And Yukari shoots the idea down before it got off the runway. I suppose it makes sense to her, but what would a gap connecting from... Oh yeah, GPS. If anyone tries to get a fix on Ben's location it would show up in the middle of Japan's landmass, and that would in turn raise all sorts of questions nobody wants to answer.

"Actually, I really should see my uncle so he'll stop worrying about me. I don't care what my parents think, but I do want to let him know I'm okay." I kind of thought as much. Dave is most likely the father Naomi never had and as such she'd want to make it so he knows she's okay.

"And while I hate to pass up on someone's generosity, I do want to wash out the mental images of that shopkeep. Plus I need some time alone to really get a handle on things. I know I said I'd come with you already but I need to think some things over." Marine doesn't really surprise me either. Heck, this just shattered any understanding they thought they had of the world. I honestly expected them to want to bail sooner.

Nari merely looks at me with a look that says 'meh, up to you.' Thanks for your aid in the decision making process.

"Not sticking around then?" Suwako pokes her head out from the bottom of her hat once it flew back over to the group, giving it a really unnerving appearance. "It's a shame, but it's your call after all."

"Wait a sec, did you even leave?" Maybe it's just me, but I get the impression that she came back without saying anything to- Oh what the fuck.

"I did, but I left another me behind to keep an ear out for things." Suwako also just walked back out the shrine with a Sanae in tow, and from the looks of it she's as confused as I am. "Heh heh, a goddess can split herself infinitely you know~."

Dear Shinki, why is the first question that comes to mind consist of 'So if you had sex with yourself, would it count as incest, mastrubation, or lesbianism?'

"Bacause you've been exposed to Yukari for too long. Though that is an interesting question, not one that I've ever thought of before."

Hakurei, if you go into some long-winded thought process on the matter I'll find a way to make your stay in my head miserable until you leave.

I also have free run of your mind while I'm in here, but I'll be a good girl about it."

"So the general consenseus is to head back?" What better way to get my mind off such a subject than to talk to other people who aren't aware of what I'm thinking?

"Pretty much." Marine sums it up in two words while speaking for everyone.

"And I know just how to send you all home!" Yukari seems awfully excited...

"Hey, wait!" I call out, but it's too late. "Here you are telling me that you didn't want to open a gap to let a cell phone connection get through, yet you just opened three gaps to send them home!"

"Nobody noticed~" Yukari, sometimes you just amaze me. This time wasn't really in a good way mind you...

---
>> No. 29927
> I really underestimated how popular a nice Yukari could get.

Yukari being used as some sort of evil eldritch abomination that's out to kill the MC for some reason really crops up around here. It also counteracts ExNines's version of Yukari quite nicely.

> I suppose the fact that you could get her as a girlfriend in this story and that fact that she's a pervert helped.

It was a nice bonus.
>> No. 29928
>>29926
>>29927
Also Yukari was something of a unobtainable star even when she was being somewhat friendly in stories, since a typical Yukari is somewhat aloof. And being a pervert was a nice bonus. Your Yukari was friendly, rather down to earth among other nice things.

Surprises do happen in CYOAs, just ask Taisa about GH (Flandre was that story's surprise). I think this caused problems when other people started reading in the middle of it.

I was planning on aiming for Reimu or Alice, but then Wade got to know Yukari and me among other fans just fell in love with her.

>"Because you've been exposed to Yukari for too long. Though that is an interesting question, not one that I've ever thought of before."

Hakurei's pretty funny too.
>> No. 29929
---

"Seriously, I didn't even get to say good-bye!" I don't think I could be any more annoyed with Yukari right now. We take all this time to show them around and at least try to give my friends a favorable impression only for her to uncerimoniously dump them back home without a second thought!

"Wade, I did that so you can focus on resting for tomorrow. It's going to be rather busy to say the least since the moon viewing is tomorrow and I invited my harem over so you can meet them." Yukari doesn't flinch or back down at my outburst. Instead she shows a good deal of concern and worry, and I remember that the odds are very good that the Watasuki sisters would most likely use tomorrow as an opportunity to screw with us at the very least. I'm still annoyed, but Yukari has a reason at least... "You're not in fighting shape by any stretch of the imagination and that won't do you any good if you wind up facing a pair of powerful and competent foes."

"It would have taken all of five seconds to say good-bye Yukari, and I do feel that little things like that are important considering that they're my friends." And despite her reasons I feel that her little antic was rude and uncalled for. Not unless the lunarians were looking down on this spot for any sort of potential vulnerability in my defenses, but what are the odds of that?

"We must assume that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I happen to agree with Yukari on needing to get some rest, do you even know what it gets like in here when you exert yourself?" And now I'm being assaulted on two fronts. I figure it's only a matter of time until a third prong chooses to add herself to this to make me realize just how tired I am.

I only just notice that two members of the Moryia group have been herded back into the shrine by the earth goddess, which seems to tell me that they're giving us some privacy while I try to argue the obvious line of logic. "Food first, then I'll rest."

Yukari closes the distance between us and gives me a hug. A simple hug that I reciprocate after a few moments before pulling away and realising that we're back at Mayohiga.

[X]Bed big enough for three.
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?

---

Ugh, yes, I know there should be more between that last sentence and the vote but it's late and I need some sleep myself.

Also, write-ins are accepted but do consider the provided options first.
>> No. 29931
[X] What does the gap youkai have in mind?

This option intrigues me. What does she have in mind.

And just how massive is her harem anyway?
>> No. 29932
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?
-[x] I hope it involves a relaxing bath with both of them before bed.
-[x] Bed big enough for three with some top notch pillows.

I'm more curious to see what Yukari has on her mind about this.

I think his friends aren't too upset by this.
>> No. 29934
[x]What does the gap youkai have in mind?

>I think his friends aren't too upset by this.

And if they intend to live in Gensokyo, they best get used to the spontaneous situations.
>> No. 29935
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?
-[x] I hope it involves a relaxing bath with both of them before bed.
-[x] Bed big enough for three with some top notch pillows.
>> No. 29936
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?
-[x] I hope it involves a relaxing bath with both of them before bed.
-[x] Bed big enough for three with some top notch pillows.
>> No. 29937
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?
-[x] I hope it involves a relaxing bath with both of them before bed.
-[x] Bed big enough for three with some top notch pillows.
>> No. 29943
[X]What does the gap youkai have in mind?
-[x] I hope it involves a relaxing bath with both of them before bed.
-[x] Bed big enough for three with some top notch pillows.

"So what do you have in mind?" I've put my trust in her more than once so I may as well keep going in that direction. "A nice relaxing bath with the three of us and an early night on a bed for three?"

"I wish that's all it would take, but it would take days for you to be fully restored and we don't really have that kind of time. I admit that the timing couldn't have been much worse, especially when you could have lasted a couple more days." Yukari then leads Nari and I to the main living room, and I'm mildly dissapointed that this probably means that we won't be doing any of the stuff I just asked about.

"So what's this mean?" Nari basically asks what I was about to ask, albeit in simpler terms.

"Why, a little boundary manipulation of course~!" The gap youkai seems much more interested in the prospect of messing with the fabric of reality again than letting nature take its course. I'm actually just a little bit worried as to what she's actually going to do. "If we don't have time, then we'll just make time by causing it to flow differently for a while." I think I get the general gist of what she's saying, and I think I know how she's going to accomplish this. "Though I will wait until you've eaten properly. No sense trying this on an empty stomach after all~."

"This is going to involve your gap space isn't it?" Nari's figured it out as well, and she only gets a smile in response. The bakeneko already knows that things have been put in motion and cannot be stopped, not to mention that it's also in her interest to let Yukari do what she can to help. This doesn't stop her from wishing otherwise.

As it turns out, everyone has already come back to Mayohiga and are preparing for dinner. I suspect there was just a little bit of temporal gap hax involved since the sun is further down the horizon than it was before, though it's of little consequence.

"How did it go?" Tokiko happens to be in the room, and since I can hear voices off in the kitchen I assume that's where Ran and Chen are as well. The ibis youkai happens to be sitting in one of the chairs reading her book and writing in it from time to time.

"I'd like to say it went well, but I'll just have to wait and see." I've made my case in that regard so the only thing left to do now is wait for them to make their decision. Though I have to wonder how they're going to tell me about their choice since we didn't exactly give them a way to send notes or anything.

---

Next part comes later.
>> No. 29944
I hope that doesn't exactly rule out the others... Ah well.
>> No. 29945
---

"They seemed nice enough." Tokiko looked a little unsure after saying that, and it's absolutely adorable. "Nothing like the people in the village..." That last bit was said almost too quietly to hear.

"They aren't from the human village within Gensokyo. I know it'll take a while for you to get used to the idea, but not everyone in the world will treat you like garbage just because you're a youkai." I still don't know the precise reason why Tokiko thinks or is so loathed by the village, but that's mostly because I never took the time to find out why. This may very well bite me later...

"That's not entirely it. They don't like me because most of them think I'm a thief, and the village guardian isn't always in sight to keep the more aggressive humans from throwing me out or beating me up." Well, that certainly explains Tokiko's desire to not enter the village for any reason. She also closes her book in order to focus on the conversation more and places it in her lap with both her hands on it. ...Why do I suddenly think she'd look good with a pair of glasses?

"That's just screwed up. Especially if this is about you taking your books back from Rinnosuke." I'm hoping I'm not off the mark again here, but I can't think of any other possible incidents.

"That is the only time I've 'stolen' anything in even the loosest sense of the word. I tried every honorable method of getting them back before resorting to theft. He refused to accept my proof on the matter and believed Reimu's assumption over said proof." She then looks down and kicks her legs out one after the other. I'm guessing she's still not entirely comfortable about this subject but is willing to explain herself regardless. "Then that false infamy spread by word of mouth..."

"And you've been reluctant to head in ever since." Tokiko nods at my statement, meaning I've gotten it right once more. Not much of an achievement since it consists of information I already know. "I'm sure it'll change in time. Nothing lasts forever after all."

"True." The ibis youkai hops off her seat with her book in hand and the quill she was using to write in the book with behind her ear. She then makes her way over to us, only for Nari to pounce her. "Waaah!"

"C'mon, cheer up! Like happy birdy better than a sad one." I suppose Tokiko's position isn't helped by the fact that Nariko is taller than her and that the bakeneko has chosen to hold the ibis close to the chest. It also amazes me how insightful that cat can be while retaining this sillier, playful side. I almost laugh at how she's now licking Tokiko's hair.

"Cut that out! That's not fair!" Now the ibis is struggling against her restraint with absolutely no success, and she's also got a blush on her face. I can't tell if that's because she's embarrassed by the treatment or if it's evoking something else.

"My~, they're rather friendly aren't they?" Yukari's hiding her smile behind her fan even though it does nothing to conceal the look in her eyes.

"You're thinking something perverted again aren't you?" Possibly something along the lines of 'it's only natural that the cat 'eats' the bird.'

"Now what would give you that impression~?" Yukari, you're not fooling anyone with that sly smile plastered on your face. "Imagining poor, innocent Tokiko in compromising positions while Nariko towers over her with a predatory smile on her face? Who would have the nerve?"

"Uh huh, sure." I make a point of going over to retrieve a flustered ibis from her rack before something does happen. I know that Nariko's just playing around, but she's been exposed to Yukari almost as much as I have and may have picked up some bad habits. I note that the ibis' blush hasn't faded in the slightest now that her head is against my chest, and seems to be just a shade reluctant to be set back down where the bakeneko could jump her again.

"If you're all done fooling around, dinner's ready." Ran may have said that in a deadpan voice but I can make out the tiniest bit of amusement hidden within it. I really do wonder how her mind works at times since she seems to find her master's antics amusing, even if she tries to bury it under a level head.

"So are Wade's friends going to stay in Gensokyo?" Chen asks this the moment we step into the dining room with a bright smile on her face.

"We're giving them time to think about it. We did shake up their world after all, and it's a big decision~." Yukari takes a seat next to her shikigami's shikigami while answering.

"I want to get to know them better when they do, they look interesting." Huh, even Chen seems interested in them. I wonder if that's because they're outsiders or if they're interesting as people.

The dinner conversation is mostly about how the trip went and the various random events that seem to conspire against it. Our little meeting with Toyohime is only briefly mentioned, but we keep quiet about that since only Yukari, Nari, Ran, and I really know much about that. Plus the subject of a possible lunarian attack wouldn't make for a very enjoyable topic. As such it's kept to the light-hearted mater.

Afterward Yukari practically drags me off under the pretense that she has to make sure that I actually rest. Once we get into what I can only assume to be the gap youkai's bedroom she locks the door behind her.

"This might feel a bit strange, but you'll have all the time in the world to recover properly." Yukari then sits herself upon the bed and motions me to do the same. I don't raise any objections since I've already decided to trust her on the matter, though I get the impression that the gap youkai may be understating things just a bit.

"So you're going to stick me in gap space and make me fall asleep for a week?"

"You're going to fall asleep, then get stuck in gap space for a week~." She 'corrects' my assumption by reversing the order of the events. "Don't worry, nothing will go wrong. I'll personally see to it." With that, she gets up off the bed, steps in front of me and leans down to kiss my forehead. "Good night Wade~."

...

---

Continued tomorrow.

Unless I make a liar out of myself and finish it tonight, but that's not very likely.
>> No. 29946
---

"So bored... Can't focus..." The first thing I hear when I finally wake back up is Hakurei whining about how dull it is. ...Which actually makes sense seeing as she was probably awake the whole time I was asleep. "You're out of that gap space? Finally."

It's not like I had any control over that.

"Yeah, yeah. Doesn't change the fact that it was dull while you were sleeping, even if you had some really strange dreams. Like the one where you were a normal Japanese geek who single-handedly designed a high-quality space simulator with really good graphics and destructible enviroments and played deathmatches with lunarians." Now that's something I didn't expect, seeing as I don't even remember that one. And how does she know the difference between a high-quality computer game and a low-quality one? I didn't think the goddess had been exposed to technology before. "Or the one where you were the captain of a top-secret waste-disposal ship and were under attack by a bunch of pissed off ghost ships."

That one doesn't sound too off.

"They were weird to say the least, but even those got dull after a while."

I suppose I should wake up now.

"I can tell you you're out of gap space now, and that I'm actually a little jealous of your position."

I stir ever so slightly and determine that I am in fact nestled under two soft female forms, and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out which two they are. On my left is one Yukari Yakumo, and on my right is Nariko. Both of whom are fast asleep and looking rather peaceful so any thoughts of getting out from under them are vetoed. Unfortunately, it's very early in the morning, I'm hungry and am in need of breakfast, a shower, and a trip to the restroom.

"I can attest to the shower part."

How can you smell me? You're inside my head.

"I can manifest outside your body just a little, and I can tell you a week in magical stasis does not stop you from smelling worse, even if it's at a reduced rate."

I get the picture. Especially since I can smell myself.

[X]Fall back asleep until a more reasonable hour. Ha ha, yeah right.
[X]See if you can't slip out from under them...
[X]Wake-up kiss for the sleeping beauties.
[X]Just lay there. Even if you can't fall asleep this still feels nice.
[X]You know, if this means my powers have returned in full... Well, sans ghost transformation powers.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 29947
[X] Wake-up kiss for the sleeping beauties.
-[X] You haven't moved for a week? You might be a little stiff. Maybe you could use some help with that bath...
>> No. 29949
[X] Wake-up kiss for the sleeping beauties.
-[X] You haven't moved for a week? You might be a little stiff. Maybe you could use some help with that bath...

There's one part that would be more than a little stiff due to Wade's position. We can try out some powers later.

Oh yeah today's a big day... We get to meet Yukari's Harem, I suspect in a IYKWIM way. I wonder how they'd like Komachi, since she's definitely Yukari approved.
>> No. 29950
[X] Wake-up kiss for the sleeping beauties.
-[X] You haven't moved for a week? You might be a little stiff. Maybe you could use some help with that bath...
>> No. 29956
[X] Wake-up kiss for the sleeping beauties.
-[X] You haven't moved for a week? You might be a little stiff. Maybe you could use some help with that bath...

I know it's just a bit early but I really need to move, especially since I feel a bit stiff from not moving for a week. The only issue is whether I want to wake these two up or try to slip away...

Heh, like I'm going to let this opportunity slip by. I shift Nari up first in order to get her head about level with mine, then proceed to lock lips for a few seconds. I note that all this does is cause her to nuzzle into me a little harder for a few moments.

"Mmmm... Nyaaaaah..." And the sleepy cat stirs. Here I was thinking that it couldn't possibly work. "What time is it?..."

"Beats me, but I really need to take care of a few things and it can't wait." The human body can suppress the need to take care of basic functions for a while but it only works for so long.

"Aww... Okay." Nari shifts off me in order to let me up, but Yukari quickly takes over the unoccupied space.

Now that can't continue. Well, it can, but it wouldn't end very well. As such I have to-

Yukari ends up surprising me be taking the initiative when I thought she was still asleep and she ends up going a fair bit further than I did with Nari. "I suppose I should let you get up now~." Though what she says and what she does contradicts seeing as she only sits up on me.

"That's be nice." She does hop off when she realizes that I'm not kidding around here.

"Don't let me stop you then." She then waves me off, which I take as my cue to leave. Good thing too.

My trip to the bathroom is devoid of further interruption and I finish up quickly as a result. This does let me know just how stiff I am from a week of suspended animation, which in turn means I should take some steps towards getting myself limber again before the day arrives in full force. I am meeting with Yukari's harem today, which should prove interesting since I don't know what the gap youkai has planned. A little more thought is put into today's plans and I recall that the moon viewing is tonight. I'm both excited about the prospect of doing something relatively peaceful and dreading the possibility of having to fight the Watasuki sisters. Heck, I haven't even tested out my powers yet to get a feel for them again.

"I get the feeling you won't be an easy target regardless. You pulled off some really interesting stuff when you were just a broken spirit so you shouldn't worry about this too much. You struck me as a 'take it as it comes' type of person." Hakurei then speaks up for a little reassurance. I don't object in the slightest since I really shouldn't doubt myself.

You're right. I survived the assault of a dream demon in her own realm. These Lunarians can't possibly be worse than a reality warper on her own turf. I won't be alone either so this will just be another tough fight should it come to that.

I have some nasty ideas already. I crack a grin at the thought of using my soul's transformation power in an altered fashion. They definitely won't see this coming.

"That's more like it. Now see about getting loosened up, you have a big day ahead of you." Hakurei falls silent after that and leaves me to my own devices once more.

Now for some kind of soak, preferably with a certain gap youkai and bakeneko...

"I take it you're done." I'm guessing Yukari was just waiting for me to get back out of the bathroom so she could ambush me. I shouldn't complain since she's rubbing my shoulders. "Being so stiff won't do you any good, so I think it's time I took care of that~."

"Please do. Though I think this would work better in a nice hot spring with the both of us in very little to no clothing so you have a full range of motion." And now I think I'm just going to stand here and let her work on me until she decides to do otherwise.

"That's a rather lame excuse to be naked with me~. I guess everything was stiff when you got up~." Now she's hugging me from behind.

---

Next part comes later, though I hope this is acceptable interpretation of an earlier vote.
>> No. 29957
---

"That was a weak excuse wasn't it?" I'm still waiting for her to direct me to the nearest bath so I can get started with the soak, though I wouldn't object to her continuing to knead my muscles out of their current stiff and somewhat sore state. "I all honesty I could use a massage before the day really starts. Getting an eye full in the process would just be icing on the cake."

"There's a lot to be said about icing~. Though I understand how you feel. One time I fell asleep for a month and had to have Ran work my muscles for about four hours before I could really move." I almost forgot that Yukari spends, or spent, much of her time sleeping instead of doing anything important. "Though a random hallway is hardly appropriate for a nice massage, and your shirt is in the way..."

"That sounds like a lame excuse to see me without a shirt." I can't help but flip her little comment back in her face and receive a light rap on the head for my trouble.

"Oh, quiet you." She's smiling though, so I know it's just a playful bit of retaliation. "I figure I'll get plenty of opportunities for that kind of thing later, preferably when we don't have the threat of those lunarians hanging over our heads." She then gaps directly in front of me and pulls out a bakeneko who doesn't look to thrilled about the sudden change in scenery.

"Why did you do that titty monster?" And from the sounds of it she still only tolerates Yukari. Or maybe it's because she was about to use the restroom herself and was rudely interrupted.

"Oh. Maybe I should check next time." And with that gap youkai lets Nari back into the bathroom she was yanked out of. "I'll drag her along with us when she's done."

"You know, you struck me as being omnipotent when we first met." Well, she is the youkai of boundaries so it only makes sense that she could conceivably be everywhere and everything at once. ...Now there's a scary thought.

"Really? Ufufufu~" She seems to find this rather amusing to say the least. "I'm afraid that isn't entirely true. While there are very few limits as to what I can do, those that do exist exist for a very good reason. In my case omnipotence would leave me vulnerable to attack from any and all points in time and space, so I find that it's better to keep myself constrained to a human-like form in order to limit the possible threats I may face."

"You make it sound like you're not even remotely human. Or youkai for that matter." You know, maybe it's better if I don't think about this too hard. Or continue this conversation for that matter seeing as I like and love my Yukari just as she is.

"I don't think it's the right time to tell you about any of that. No matter how powerful you are, you're still limited by your human level of comprehension." Does she look a little saddened by this? If she did, it passed too quickly for me to be certain of it. ...No, I am certain. But she'll tell me when she's good and ready.

"Then it'd probably be better if we don't talk about it anymore. Is Nari done yet?" I shelve the thought process I was using just moments ago so I don't think about the implications any more than I already have.

"Now I am. You think a cat would be able to have a bit more privacy when she uses the bathroom." Nari happens to still be annoyed be Yukari's earlier interruption, though she quickly shifts gears. "You want help with your body?"

"If you don't mind..." And before Nari and I could prepare for it Yukari gaps the three of us to a changing room. I seriously doubt if this is really intended to be a mix gender changing room, but we're all comfortable with each other to where a little thing like nudity wouldn't pose a problem. Shouldn't anyways.

I note that there are three towels laid out, one for each of us. Truth be told I'm not in the mood for sexy antics since I have a dull pain running through my body right at the moment so I'm actually a little grateful that I get to preserve this little bit of modesty.

Heh, that's a sharp turn away from my usual take on things isn't it?

---

Long update this time.
>> No. 29959
---

The strange thing about this particular hot spring is that it looks suspiciously like the one present at the Hakurei shrine. From the smell of the air to the decorative motif along the top edge of the wall, everything just seems to scream 'shrine'. This wouldn't be a problem if we were actually invited in here, but from the looks of it Yukari just gapped us in here without a second thought. This could prove problematic later if the miko decides to take a dip herself and we're still here.

There's no point in worrying about it right now so I focus on getting undressed and making sure I'm clean before I get in the hot spring. No sense making it dirty after all, especially when you plan to take a soak in it for a while. Then there's the potential wrath we'd catch for it. Thankfully there's a shower on hand not too far from here that can be used to make sure I get myself cleaned off. It's a quick and simple process, and I put on the towel afterward.

It's kind of silly to put on a cloth towel used to dry oneself when you're just going to wade into a hotspring, but it'll have to do since I don't have any swim trunks or the like. The water itself is pleasantly warm and there are plenty of places to sit thanks to all the carved stones within it. A nice high solid fence reduces the odds of peeping toms looking in, though the only one you would really need to worry about can bypass it entirely.

"Well?" Yukari places her hands on my shoulders when she follows me in. "Find a spot to sit so I can work on you."

I pick a fairly large carved boulder to sit on, one that has more than enough room to fit the gap youkai, myself, and the bakeneko who chose to work on my legs first.

I have serious doubts as to whether heaven can possibly be better than this.

[X]"You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."
[X]See about talking to the goddess in your head a bit more.
[X]Just stay like this until they're done.
[X]Write-in

---

And now we're at a voting point. It could easily have gone on without a vote for a few more chunks, but that would defeat the point of a CYOA.
>> No. 29960
[X] "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."

What do you want now, Suika?
>> No. 29961
[X] "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."
>> No. 29962
[X] "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."
>> No. 29963
[X] "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."
>> No. 29964
[X]"You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."

Can't you wait, Suika? I get the feeling Suika's going to be part of the harem regardless of how we feel. I for one would welcome our flattest-chested co-overlord.
>> No. 29965
[+] "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."
We really haven't heard from her in awhile.
>> No. 29966
[X]"You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."

Can't let you do that, Suika~.

We'll have to thank her for telling us about the moonbitches. She was pretty much dead on with her guess.
>> No. 29967
>>29966
Wade owes the Little Oni much indeed, since if it wasn't for her putting his dream self together... all kinds of things wouldn't have happened. That and she might have saved his life in the process.
>> No. 29968
[X]"You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns."

I'm tempted to just nod off thanks to the fact that I'm getting rubbed down by two beautiful women I know and love, but there's a sneaking suspicion that something's up. I let my gaze drift over to another large stone and note that there's a recent wake trailing up to it, which means there's someone else in here. Reimu wouldn't bother sneaking around and Mima would probably announce her presence so this leaves only one solid possibility.

Two horns sticking out of the water tell me everything I need to know about this situation. "You know, sharks only have one fin, not two horns." There's also the small fact that the water is perfectly clear. This means the little orange-haired oni is about as stealthy as an anime giant robot, and she knows it.

"What'd ya go an' spoil the surprise for, huh?" Suika breaks the surface of the water and simply walks on over. It's also obvious that she's not wearing anything in the slightest and will probably do something 'interesting'. "I gotta admit, I'm jealous of you right now! Gettin' rubbed all over in a nice hot spring... No better way to start the day!" She does have her gourd on her, and drinks from it after talking.

"It's necessary since I made it so Wade was able to sleep for a week. He wasn't able to move at all during that time, and is rather stiff as a result." Yukari happens to be at least somewhat amused by her friend popping out of the stonework for no reason other than to bother me.

"Heh, so is he gonna get as lazy as you to go along with bein' a pervert? You're growin' more alike every day." Another question, another drink. Is that oni ever sober? ...Stupid question. "Aaaaaaaanyways, if you need him to get worked over before the day really starts you should leave him to me. I've got the best massage technique this side of the Sanzu!" Now she's boasting, which leaves me to wonder if her technique was one of the ones that Reimu was commenting about a few days ago.

"It's my turn to be close with him. I haven't had a good snuggle in days." Nari then shifts up onto me and presses my head into her chest as she clamps down on me. This is both slightly worrying and wonderfully pleasant. "So leave him be." She shoots the little oni a withering glare, but the oni doesn't seem even remotely affected.

"Eh heh heh~" Suika puts the stopper back in the gourd's neck and sets it on dry land while giving her version of an ominous laugh. She then turns to us... "Is that so?~" ...and turns to mist before engulfing us in her cloud.

Roughly an hour later...

Nari's currently slumped against one of the larger rocks with a massive blush on her face, her nipples erect, and her legs spread wide while panting in a way that's simply adorable. She musters up the strength to look at me, which is half inviting and half 'please save me'. Not that I'm really in much of a condition to help myself seeing as I've been given roughly the same treatment she has and am equally limber and exhausted. Suika did wonders, but I wish she had kept her own libido in check.

"Did you really have to do that?" Yukari crossed her arms and crossed one leg over the other in a clear display of annoyance. "I wanted him ready to face the day since there's a possibility that he may wind up facing the Watasuki sisters tonight."

"And bein' all stiff and sore won' do that any good right? Plus, this way they'll have a harder time luring him away with their assets if they plan on screwin' with ya." The oni once again brushes off all the annoyance directed at her with nothing more than a swig of her gourd. "Maybe I oughta put those two in reach of each other just to see if the cat'll start it."

"Actually, I'm rather surprised your antics haven't attracted Reimu. She'll be quite angry with you for making her hot spring filthy in such a fashion." Yukari points out the small, loose blobs of white and off-color clear liquid that cover parts of the hot spring while keeping a gap at least a tiny bit open right next to her in case we need a quick exit. Since I think the miko will wake up soon if she hasn't already, this will be instrumental in our escape. Sure, Nari and I won't have anything to worry about since we're just victims, but I'm not sure Reimu will see it that way or if she'll care what she hits when she finds out the state of her spring.

"Defiling the shrine are we? Naughty, naughty~" Mima then makes herself known, though only by speaking. "Reimu is awake so you might want to vanish before she shows up."

"Too late." Standing over all of us in naught but a towel and a terrifying gaze is one Reimu Hakurei. I am glad that she's more or less directing this at Yukari and Suika since those two are the most likely people to commit such an act. "Eh? HEY!" She lunges forward just as Yukari pulls everyone through a gap and fails to grab hold of Suika. This results in her landing face-first in the water in comedic fashion, and is the last I see of her.

"That was rather close." Yukari states this with all the emotion that one would use when discussing the whether. She does bend down and pull the oni's cheeks with an annoyed look on her face. "Did you have to pleasure them when you knew Reimu would blow a circut?! I wanted to relax too you know!"

"Aaauuu..." The oni simply took it until the gap youkai stopped, then rubbed her cheeks while small tear bubbles formed in the corner of her eyes. "I just wanted to have some fun with him..."

"Don't you try the 'cute' approach with me. You've done that a bit too often for it to really work." Yukari then stands up and looks around where she had gapped us, which is my cue to take a look around for myself.

"Hakugyokuro?" I shouldn't be surprised by this since it's probably one of the few places that Reimu would not pursue us to. Or if she did, we would have quite a bit of forewarning since the stairs leading here are so long, and the fact that the gate to Hakugyokuro is quite a ways from the shrine.

"Eheh~ What better way to mock the deathly beauty of the cherry blossoms than to-" Suika strolls right on over to me until Yukari stops her. "Okay, fine..."

As a final note, I see that there's a blushing gardener staring right at us. She's just got some of the strangest luck, doesn't she?

[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!
[X]See if the ghost princess has some guest clothes...
[X]Take a few moments to recover. Suika did quite a number on both Nari and I...
[X]Write-in

---

Dohohohohoho~
>> No. 29969
[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!
>> No. 29970
[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!

> Dohohohohoho~

You had some fun writing that, didn't you?
>> No. 29971
[X] Call forth the duffel bag of holding!

Today is "Piss people off in an embarrassing fashon" day, isn't it?
>> No. 29972
[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!
>> No. 29973
>>29971

Of course! It's an oni holiday, we're just following suit, after all.

On another note...just what the hell did Suika do?! This screams side story, don'tcha know? The implications are obvious, but details, man. DETAILS!

Harem addition get!

[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!

Our handy dandy hammerspace bag always comes through!...right?
>> No. 29974
>>29973
Reminder: We're supposed to meet Yukari's harem in the official sense. If this is going where I think it's going, I hope there's no cop outs.
>> No. 29975
>>29970
Now what would give you that potentially correct idea? Why would I derive amusement from being silly?

---

[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!

"Is today 'Piss off Everyone in an Embarrassing Fashion' day already?" Just to add to the mayhem, Yuyuko calls out to us from her back porch while sipping some tea. "You should have invited me! That holiday is so much fun."

"Nah, that's..." Suika almost waves off the comment before she delves deeper into thought. "I don't think that's a real Oni holiday, but I gotta pass the idea on to Yuugi and see what she thinks." She's serious?!

"I think Suika just hijacked the story." Yukari didn't look particularly amused by her friend's takeover of the spotlight.

"Silence you fool!" Youmu speeds to the gap youkai's side and uses her ghost half to muffle Yukari. "Do you want the readers to realize... Aw, crap." She turns to some seemingly random direction when she says that, almost as though there were some kind of computer screen that we can't see. "Quick! Distract them with tentacles!"

What.

...

Let's try that again.

---

[X]Call forth the duffel bag of holding!

As much as I might like to just lay there and recover from Suika's little 'session', I'd rather not piss any more people off than we already have since the miko may or may not be on our case after her hot spring was defiled in such a fashion. Though for that to happen, we need clothes. And for us to get clothes, we need- "Yukari, could you gap in my duffel bag? I forgot to grab it this morning." I turn to the gap youkai and supress a particularly strong urge to lick her all over when I see her bare body against the cherry blossoms. Brain out of the gutter Wade. Just because your girlfriend's naked does not mean you have to treat her like a lolipop.

"That's right, you keep a few sets of clothes in there." And she obliges without a hitch, though not without taking a set of clothes out for herself. It makes me wonder why she would do that when she could just gap herself into one of her own outfits. "Nariko... You're into this kind of thing~?"

"Give me that!" Nari snatches away that particular pair of panties away before Yukari could put them on for herself. "Those are for me to wear, and for Wade to be distracted by." A disgruntled look from the bakeneko tells me that's probably her preferred pair and that she doesn't appreciate the gap youkai trying to get into them.

"That cat really loves you, doesn't she?" Suika simply settles for rendering her exposed body slightly immaterial so she can retain a slight amount of decency. I'd bet money that she doesn't really care about something as silly as decency, but there's always the possibility. "And really wants to get in your pants from the looks of it." Only you Suika.

"If we're all done being perverts..." I start by putting on a clean pair of boxers before pulling a full set of clothes out of the duffle bag and putting that on. It's not the Alice made set, but it's comfortable enough. "Maybe we should find Yuyuko now."

"No need~." Okay, how did I miss Yuyuko sitting on a bench swing in the middle of a clearing? I took a good look around... "I must admit, that was quite the view while it lasted."

"Maybe you just rolled a low percepetion check."

Very funny Hakurei. I didn't look behind me so that's probably why.

"Hello Yuyu~." Yukari pulls her friend into a full body hug while I'm busy interacting with the smart-ass goddess in my head. "It's a good thing we landed here then, it makes spiriting you away that much easier~."

"Smart-ass? My commentary isn't that flippant."

Say what you want.

"Spiriting me away? Oh, that's right. You called your harem up yesterday to give them some warning." The ghost princess then turned to her gardener while returning the hug she's receiving. "Youmu, would you be a dear and look after things while Yukari has her fun? You'll have the run of the house until I get back."

"Of course. I wouldn't allow Hakugyokuro to fall into disarray while you are absent." I think Youmu was about to tack on 'Not that I allow it to fall apart anyways.' to the end of that, but perhaps she thought better of it since she would most likely have a day of much needed R&R.

Everyone's dressed and ready to go, so now we're off to gather up the remaining harem members! I think I can take a shot in the dark at who a few of them are though.

[X]Wakka Wakka Wakka
[X]Like a singularity.

---

I think 'The Game' is affecting the end of update options again. I should hope they aren't anywhere near as cryptic though.
>> No. 29978
[x] Like a singularity.
his is the gap option, right? That sounds good since it'll save more time for 'fun'.

And please try to limit how other stories influence you. Some inspiration is one thing, but having something like the ending getting Higurashi-ed is another.
>> No. 29979
Wow, I didn't realize my off-hand comment would have that effect.

[X] Wakka Wakka Wakka

Oh, wait, we have Pinky following us. Crap.
>> No. 29980
[X]Wakka Wakka Wakka

Pac-Man
>> No. 29982
Did we really figure out which choice does?

Since I assume Wakka Wakka Wakka is the by foot/flight option and the Singularity one being the by gap option.
>> No. 29983
Yeah, sorry. The Wakka option is to collect the members one by one, and the singularity is to gap them all to Mayohiga. My apologies, it shouldn't happen again.
>> No. 29984
[X]Wakka Wakka Wakka

More misadventures~!

>>29980

>Pac Man Yuyuko

Fixed.
>> No. 29985
[x] Wakka Wakka Wakka
>> No. 29986
[X]Wakka Wakka Wakka
>> No. 29987
Hopefully the long route won't end up hindering the flow too badly if at all.
>> No. 29988
>>29987

That or give us another chance at a run-in with the Watatsukis. But a week's passed, hopefully they're gone by now.

...hopefully.
>> No. 29989
>>29988

That was a week in gap space, not in reality. Or what Gensokyo considers reality.
>> No. 29990
>>29989

...well shit. So much for sleeping them out.
>> No. 29991
>>29988
I was talking about how the Wakka option hopefully not having a downside. To deal with the sisters, one needs to be relaxed. And there's no better way to relax than via one's hot girlfriend's harem also filled with babes.
>> No. 29992
>>29991
> And there's no better way to relax than via one's hot girlfriend's harem also filled with babes.

I first read that as babies. You player you.
>> No. 29994
[X]Wakka Wakka Wakka

Before I really had time to register what happened we came out of a gap in what appears to be a lavish castle. All I can really tell you description-wise is that this appears to be a bedroom and that we've landed on a rather large bed. Sleeping on this bed is the silver-haired Makai goddess, who somehow manages to stay asleep despite having five people land on or near her. Quite the accomplishment considering who this party consists of...

Still, I end up being the one that lands on her face-first in what can only be described as a gap-assisted landing. This causes her to stir just a little, but her eyes open somewhat reluctantly while I'm still getting off her. The result is her regarding me in a groggy fashion the first two times she blinks and snapping them wide open when she realises I'm more or less straddling her. Not that this was intentional mind you, that's just how it happened to work out. A light blush graces her features as she slides a hand out from under her sheets, which she uses to caress my cheek momentarily before speaking.

"Did Yukari lend you to me for the day?" The goddess' look became something much less innocent as her hand slips behind my head in order to bring it down to her face. "I honestly didn't think I'd get another chance to be with you... I'll make sure to take good care of you." Her tone turned into something downright sultry and I'm having a hard time keeping the memories of our previous uninhibited encounter at bay. As a result I feel like I've been struck dumb and offer no resistence to the demon goddess' touch. I fact, I start bringing my head the rest of the way down-

"My my, Shinki, you don't waste any time do you?" Yukari's voice breaks both our trains of thought before we can proceed into familiar territory with each other. I also notice that Shinki's face has gone from a confident, seductive look to an embarrassed one with her cheeks flushed a deep red when she sees everyone present.

"Aww, what'd ya go and stop 'em for? I wanted to see what he's learned!" Suika makes her dissapointment known, and takes on a slightly pouty look as a result.

"I must confess, this is the first time I've seen this side of you. You always struck me as the submissive type with how meek you are when sex comes up as a discussion topic." Yuyuko doesn't exactly help matters either.

Nariko, on the other hand, does not say anything and appears to be torn between arousal and annoyance. I can tell because she has one hand rather close to her crotch as though to begin mastrubating, one of her tails happens to be standing straight up, and another is flipping around wildly. Does she feel what I feel in these situations?

The makai goddess herself slides out from under me after gently pushing me off to the side and reveals that she has a loose full-body nightgown on. She certainly has conservative nightwear for someone so eager to draw me into her like that. "I think I'm going to take a shower now..." She doesn't even turn to face us. Is it really that embarrassing for her to be caught doing that? Regardless, she steps into the adjoining bathroom before anyone really has a chance to respond.

"You know, I wouldn't object to giving the two of you some privacy~" Yukari's comment makes me blush. She really doesn't mind sharing, does she? Or maybe she's only okay with it because she views both Shinki and I as 'hers'. Either way, I'm presented with an opportunity. "Shinki has taken a liking to you if she's willing to be dominant like that."

I look to Nari for her thoughts on the subject, and she seems to be so conflicted in the matter that her only response is a 'whatever you want to do' kind of look.

[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty of opportunities for this later.
[X]...Go ahead and intrude...
-[X]...but let her decide what she wants to do.
-[X]...and talk with her for a bit.
-[X]...then ask to join her.
-[X]...and confess that you have feelings for her too.
[X]Write-in

---

Hmm, how cruel is it to throw that last sub-vote in there?
>> No. 29995
[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty of opportunities for this later.
>> No. 29996
[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty of opportunities for this later.

Besides, Shinki would have asked if we wanted to come with her. Everyone needs some privacy every now and then.
>> No. 29997
[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty of opportunities for this later.

Besides, wouldn't it be better to have the whole harem together at once to have a mass orgy all meet first, at least?

Well, clearly Shinki's embarrassed, so I think she just didn't ask out of embarrassment.
>> No. 29998
[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty of opportunities for this later.

There'll be enough time for 'fun' after everyone is gathered. And it'll give Shinki time to get composed. Unlike say Yukari and Yuyuko, Shinki seems very shy for the most part about her urges.

But what happened with Nari was interesting, either she was dealing with her urges, Wade's or a mix. Hopefully we'll get her to enjoy Yukari and her harem as much as Wade will.

>>29994
Rather cruel; and have you been reading "Mind the Gap"?
>> No. 29999
File 126878519333.jpg- (162.03KB , 500x693 , ShinkiinAlicesclothes.jpg ) [iqdb]
29999
This picture would be a fun thing to have happen, but it would indeed raise questions better left unasked, considering how hard it would be to add Alice at this point and the matter of her mother being involved.

Enjoy the pic anyways
>> No. 30005
>>29998
I have, but I didn't notice the possible similarities until well after I posted the update.

>>29999
Those hips, that ass, those near-naked breasts! Gaaaaah! Stop encouraging me!

Also, I've been rather busy for the last couple days so if you're wondering why neither this or Wintertime Alchemist has been updated consistently for the last couple days... Well, now you know.
---

[X]Let Shinki shower in peace. There'll be plenty more opportunities for this sort of thing.

"...No. I think I'll just leave her be for now. If she really wanted me to go with her she would have said so with body language or something." I don't go after the goddess. Something tells me she wants to be left alone so she can compose herself for what's to come. Sure I'm missing out on so one on one time with her...

"Sheesh. I don't remember the last time I saw someone like you." Hakurei chooses right then and there to speak up, and I realize that she's probably heard everything I've said in my head up to this point. "Not everything, but I do get the feeling that you're in love with her as well. Too bad you're not a god yourself, otherwise you'd be able to get away with polygamy."

I don't understand why though. I barely even know her...

"Sometimes you just meet someone you want to be with and that's the end of it. It doesn't have to make sense."

Doesn't stop me from wishing it did. I didn't fall in love with Yukari right off the bat, yet I still want to be with her.

"Along with any other girl you've developed feelings for. Face it, you're someone who loves a lot of people and as a result is unwilling to let go of any of them. I'm curious as to how successful you'll be in keeping them all happy."

And you're not helping in the slightest.

"Divine intervention won't make you any more skilled now will it?"

You're all bent on making me do this the hard way.

"Wade dear, you're spacing out again." Somehow I've become a lap pillow for the gap youkai while I was busy conversing with the goddess in my head. This isn't a bad feeling at all though...

"Less spacing out and more talking with the goddess in my head, who I will note has been entirely unhelpful with the subject she's chosen to bring up." I roll my eyes as I say this, which should help emphasize how tired I am of people telling me it'll be interesting to see what I do only to not be willing to lend a hand with it.

"Oh? And what subject is that?" Yuyuko reminds me that there are in fact several girls here and that I shouldn't forget about them just because I'm being a little absent-minded in my discussion.

"My inability to choose between girls and how she thinks I'm going to take up polygamy to keep them all." I start stroking Yukari's hair in an absent-minded way without even noticing it. Once again, it's hardly a bad thing since it not only feels good but I'm pretty sure the gap youkai is actually purring. Kind of weird seeing as she's not physically designed for it. ...Or, is she?

"I'm ready." Shinki steps out of the bathroom in a plain red shirt and a pair of jeans on. I really should stop expecting people to wear the same thing every day since I'm quite certain that everyone owns more than one set of clothing.

"I wonder though... Who do you want to pick up next~" Yukari's leaving the next choice to me?

"Wait, I know about Byakuren already, but who else is there?" I'm a little curious as to what she has in mind, but part of me just wants to stick with her harem.

[X]Just go pick up Byakuren. No sense in getting greedy.
[X]Is there anyone I could drag along? (specify)

---

Huh, waiting on your Shinki scene, eh?
>> No. 30006
[X] Just go pick up Byakuren. No sense in getting greedy.

It's better to get a feel for the group's dynamics before Wade starts bringing in more people. I wouldn't want to upset a group of very old powerful women.
>> No. 30007
[X]Is there anyone I could drag along?
-[x] Bring up Komachi, it'd be rather wrong for Yukari to leave the others out on the discovery.
-[x] If that's not possible, going along with Yukari's plans will work.

I was tempted to add Reimu and Merlin, but there is a good deal more work (and a certain suitor's ass to kick) before we can try that. In contrast, Komachi has been in a threesome already.

Still I don't think this is a reflection of not caring for Shinki or the other present and future Harem girls.

>>30005
It'd be nice if we got a redone first scene, but a nice scene here would also do. But I did think it was best to let her compose herself.
>> No. 30008
This is how things stand.

Wade is both Nari and Yukari's boyfriend. Is quite fond of Reimu,Merlin, and Komachi. Loves Naomi (Jury is still out)

Nari in addition to that is fond of playing with birds and mice, mainly a certain Crow Tengu in both normal and IYKWIM ways. Now tolerates Yukari, but has yet to really warm up to her.

Yukari before this point, has fun with Ran, has a harem consisting of Yuyuko, Suika, Shinki, and Byakuren, the last two also being 'familiar' with each other. Likes Noami and Komachi, having had some 'fun' with the latter. Really likes Reimu and wouldn't mind Merlin.

Shinki in addition to above seems quite fond of Wade (Hell she was his spirit body's first)

Reimu seems to like Wade on a friendly level, knows about Reimu being fond of her. As gotten caught up in a sexfest due to a mix of being drunk and Koishi giving 'nudges'.

Merlin likes Wade but is jealous of Yukari.

Naomi has feelings for Wade, but not sure about fitting into things.

Marine did have feelings for Wade, but is slowly moving on. I'm wishing her luck for in the future. Though if she didn't come on so strong in the past, she might have had a shot now.

Alice is unclear, though with all that's happened I think she will remain just a good friend of Wade's. Don't worry Alice, in /forest/ you find a nice Viking bard.
>> No. 30012
>>30006
you're acting as if they're easy to upset. And I think they'd have no problems meeting Komachi (I think Yuyuko knows her already) If anything Suika and Yuyuko would be "Why did you tell us about her sooner" if they found out later.
>> No. 30017
[x]Is there anyone I could drag along?
-[x] Bring up Komachi, it'd be rather wrong for Yukari to leave the others out on the discovery.
-[x] If that's not possible, going along with Yukari's plans will work.

I see no harm in trying.
>> No. 30020
[x]Is there anyone I could drag along?
-[x] Bring up Komachi, it'd be rather wrong for Yukari to leave the others out on the discovery.
-[x] If that's not possible, going along with Yukari's plans will work.
>> No. 30022
[X]Is there anyone I could drag along?
-[X] Bring up Komachi, it'd be rather wrong for Yukari to leave the others out on the discovery.
-[X] If that's not possible, going along with Yukari's plans will work.
>> No. 30028
[X]Is there anyone I could drag along?
-[X]Bring up Komachi, it'd be rather wrong to leave Yukari's friends out on the discovery.
-[X]If that's not possible, going along with Yukari's plans will work.

I take a minute to think about my answer, but I'm actually leaning towards bringing up only one person. Namely, Komachi. I'm not bold enough to try and get Alice and her mother to share (which would go over extremely poorly to say the least), Reimu might not want to deal with Yukari or her friend's antics, and Merlin struck me as only being willing to share with her sisters if they did take interest in me.

"The only one I would think about including in this would be Komachi, though I think that depends on her boss." I know Byakuren is going to get dragged into this, though I have doubts as to whether or not she'll actually join in or opt to sit on the sidelines, and Komachi would be good as far as I'm concerned.

"The Sanzu ferrywoman? Yukari, you didn't tell me you were seducing her~." Yuyuko seems half genuinely surprised at this little development and half 'I saw this coming'. No, I don't know how that's possible either.

"Aw, come on T&A! You know it's Yukari's dream to screw around with death itself." Suika obviously means this in both the literal and figurative senses since the gap youkai's already done both.

"Now why in the world would I go and forget something like that?" Yukari places a finger to her lips in thought for a brief moment, then sits up on her own. She motions for everyone to gather near her so she can just use one gap...

And the ground's color turns red. Or rather, there's an unnerving sheet of red flowers that extends as far as the eye can see. Directly ahead is the tree the shinigami usually sleeps on, and all of ten feet further away is the Sanzu itself. It's strange. When I was still a wandering spirit this place didn't bother me in the slightest, yet now part of me is telling the rest to put as much distance between myself and that river as humanly possible. If I weren't surrounded by some of Gensokyo's strongest I might be inclined to listen to that part of my brain.

The shinigami herself is notably absent, which is rather strange since she rarely does her work. Of course, this could just be the rare day that she does do her work without her boss breathing down her neck or threatening her.

"I don't think she's going to be avalible today." Yukari's voice almost makes me jump, but I just barely manage to maintain composre. I don't have anyone to blame for my jumpyness but myself since I should be used to this sort of thing. "She's currently being scolded by her boss."

"Soooo... Do we get to defile a monk?" Suika takes her obligitory swig of liquor after that. Shinki forbid that the little oni's throat goes without it for more than thirty seconds.

"Not unless she wants it. The last thing I want to do is cause one of my beloved friends to fall from grace because an oni couldn't keep her libido in check." Yukari gives a subtle warning to Suika with that statement before opening a gap to the temple of Myouren. More specifically a gap to the indoor garden since that's where a certain sunset gradient-haired woman is tending to some plants. I do note that the look on her face when she spots the gap is one that clearly says: 'not again...'

"I assume you've come to collect me?" Byakuren stands up from her sitting position and willingly, though reluctantly, walks over to the gap before being swept into a tight hug by her gap youkai friend/lover. "Yes, I'm glad to see you too."

"Ren~" Yukari simply settles for sharing some body heat for a few moments before letting go and closing the gap to the temple once Byakuren is all the way through. "That's everyone~ Now to head home~."

The reactions are a little mixed, with Suika looking excited, Yuyuko taking on a sincere smile, Shinki looking as though this could not have gone farther from her plans, Byakuren merely accepting her fate, and Nari clinging to my arm.

I get the feeling this will be interesting...

---
>> No. 30033
File 126902079137.jpg- (174.81KB , 572x800 , 974c40d25df548aefdcbe6750e267f21.jpg ) [iqdb]
30033
>>30032

>Shiki

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 30034
File 126902233052.jpg- (219.15KB , 500x710 , ShinkiFlan.jpg ) [iqdb]
30034
>>30028
Ah well... at least I got the matter out in the air.

And not sure if saying Shinki's name in vain is a good idea when she's a few feet away from you.

Here's another delicious Shinki cosplay pic.

Corrected now.
>> No. 30044
>>30034

*nosebleed*

...

Anyways, I just finished the fun little act of getting my cat down a tree. Sounds like no big deal, right? Except for the fact that said cat has been stuck up the tree overnight, the whole area is surrounded by brambles, the tree itself is over three times as tall as I am, the limbs were all ridiculously small and almost too small to support my weight, and to top it off said tree is right on the edge of a very sharp incline that could almost be called a cliff. The cat happened to be more than 3/4ths of the way up said tree and I got to bring her down from it. So my excuse for today's lack of writing is 'my cat got stuck up a percariously perched tree'.

This also means I'm not really in the mood to write sexy stuff right now, so if it seems like I'm stalling I hope you're willing to forgive that.

---

The familiar sight of Mayohiga comes into view as the six of us are neatly deposited in a hallway that seems to be neither here nor there. A quick once over tells me that I don't know where we are specifically and that Ran has been dragged into this. That shouldn't be too surprising considering that she's Yukari's shikigami and that the gap youkai herself has pretty much stated that she 'plays' with her servant from time to time.

"Lady Yukari, might I ask why you decided to summon me just as I was preparing for a bath?" Ran is missing her usual tabard and her hat, but not anything else. Her ears flick around a few times to get the gist of what's going on and merely sighs. "You could have warned me."

"I did..." Yukari looks like she's about to start a small arguement with her shikigami until she realizes that the odds were very good that she really never told her. "...not. I'm sorry Ran, I thought I gave you an advance warning. I suppose I didn't."

"Not that I recall, and we both know I can't lie to you." Ran seems to be minorly embarrassed about having her ears exposed, but I'm not sure if it's for the same reason everyone else thinks.

"Oh dear, Ran..." Yukari then opens a gap and retrieves her shikigami's hat from it before placing it over her ears. "Being able to hear anything and everything without being able to stop it... My apologies. I should have checked before arbitrarily snatching you up." She then backs a few steps away in order to adress her servant. "But now that you're here, I need your assistance in preparing a certain room."

"That room?" Ran takes another look at those present as if to confirm something. "Are you sure...?"

"Quite. Now come on, we shouldn't burden our guests with chores that we should be taking care of ourselves." Yukari then walks down the hallway with her shikigami in tow, though she does stop to adress us once more. "Feel free to do as you wish, it'll be about an hour if things go smoothly."

A mutual agreement from all parties, and we prepare to go our seperate ways for a while. Well, save for Nari and I. We're going to stay close to one another.

[X]Go help Yukari and Ran.
[X]Go follow the oni.
[X]See what Yuyuko's going to do.
[X]Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
[X]Did Shinki just glance at me before walking off?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 30045
[X]Go help Yukari and Ran.

>>30034
you'll start killing us off at this rate
>> No. 30047
[X] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...

If she really doesn't want to be here, we should find out now, not afterwards.

>the six of us
Have Wade and Nari fused into a single being?
>> No. 30048
>>30047
No, I think he's got the count right, since it was before he noticed Ran was there as well.
>> No. 30049
>>30048
Wade, Nari, Yukari, Suika, Yuyuko, Shinki, Byakuren. I count seven.
>> No. 30050
>>30047
Aw hell, my bad.
>> No. 30051
[X] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
-[x] If there's still time, see what Shinki glanced at me for.

I think Byakuren is in need of someone to talk to. And it's better to find out what issues she has now than later.

And perhaps we can convince her that engaging in a orgy with people that care for you isn't such a terrible sin.

As far as Shinki, I think we do owe her some time to talk. I suspect from that one time, she's started to grow fonder of Wade. If that's the case it's a good thing she's in Yukari's harem. (I'm sure Yukari wouldn't mind having her come by more often.)

Otherwise I'd go help Yukari and Ran after the Shinki matter was resolved.

And other than those three things, checking on Suika or Yuyuko wouldn't have been bad, just not the most pressing thing at the moment.

So in short the order of importance is: Byakuren, Shinki, Yukari, Suikia/Yuyuko.

>>30045
I'm trying to repay tribute and if I could find similar pictures of the other main ladies, I would use them as well. But let's face it, Yukari would not be blushing while wearing undersized clothes.
>> No. 30052
>>30049
Huh,I completely forgot to count Suika, oops.
>> No. 30053
[X] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
-[x] If there's still time, see what Shinki glanced at me for.

Sounds good. They seem to be the biggest concerns right now.
>> No. 30054
[X] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
-[x] If there's still time, see what Shinki glanced at me for.
>> No. 30055
[X] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
-[x] If there's still time, see what Shinki glanced at me for.
>> No. 30060
I want to vote Shinki, really I do, but Nari goes with Wade. Shinki's not too keen on the whole "sharing Wade" thing just yet. Better to give it time.

[+] Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
>> No. 30066
>>30060
I think with the case of Shinki, Wade'd ask Nari to wait outside. I think she's one of the more conservative members of the harem along with Byakuren. That and Shinki will be sharing him in about a hour.
>> No. 30068
[X]Byakuren still looks a little unnerved...
-[X]If there's time, see what Shinki glanced at me for.

Out of all of them, I think Byakuren needs someone to talk to the most. She doesn't seem entirely comfortable about the position she's in and it seems that Yukari's going to force her hand in this, which is contrary to what the gap youkai said earlier. Personally I think the odds are good that Yukari will let Byakuren sit this one out if she so chooses. At least, I hope she does. I follow her until she chooses one particular door, then stop at the doorway instead of simply intruding. "Byakuren?" I knock on the wall since the door's open. I think she knows I'm here but has chosen to ignore me until I make a proper entrance.

"Feel free to come in." Byakuren's already kneeling on the floor in prayer, though she spares me a glance to ensure that she acknowledged my existance. "Is there anything you need?"

"Not need per say, I'm just concerned." I choose to sit cross-legged in front of her while Nari looks around the room for anything interesting. "You don't seem comfortable about this."

She looks down at the ground when she hears that and does not meet my eyes when she speaks. "No, I am not. Yukari has gathered us all here to drown you in physical pleasure. I do not need to specify why I have a problem with that." Right, her teachings. Buddhism, like a few other religions, kind of forbids just banging anyone anytime they want soley for enjoyment. Usually there's some kind of requirement before it becomes okay, such as matrimony or true love. Since I don't feel much for Byuakuren, this would be in violation of her beliefs and teachings if she were to agree to it anyways. Actually, the same goes for Suika and Yuyuko. Sure I owe the little oni a lot, perhaps even my life, but she's more a friend to me than a potential lover. Yuyuko strikes me as someone who would rather be playful around me than actually go through with the act.

Then there's Shinki, whom I've seem to have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. The funny thing is that I doubt she was even aiming for me since the first time we had sex she was drunk off her ass and mind-fucked by Koishi. In fact, I was certain that I wouln't see her again after that since we basically didn't know anything about each other. Yet now that I've met her again, I find that I actually missed her...

Byakuren's quiet laugh breaks me out of my train of thought, and I give her a confused look since I can't understand what could possibly be funny about this. "My apologies, I was merely contemplating how you grew quiet once you started thinking about this from my point of view." I notice she's not kneeling anymore, but sitting cross-legged like I am. "If it were only Yukari, I would not object to her since my feelings for her still run deep. Or perhaps even if it were Yukari and Shinki. But I do not have feelings for Suika, Yuyuko, or Ran, and feel that having intercourse with them would be in violation of my beliefs. Yukari most likely plans to have us all violate you at once. While you are a kind man..." Of all the things she could possibly have done right then, kissing me on the lips was not one of the thing I would have considered. She takes on a saddened look once she breaks away, and I note that there didn't seem to be anything there. "...I simply don't feel that way about you. I can't help but think that it's mutual."

"So..." For the first time in a long while, I'm at a complete loss for words. I was thinking about arguing that having sex with those you love would not be considered a sin, but she seems to understand that already. My arguement was crushed before it even got out of the hangar.

Byakuren lifts my head up with one hand so she can look me directly in the eye. "There's someone else you want to see, isn't there?" And she gets it bang on. "I'm fine now, I'm sure Yukari will listen to me so long as I speak to her. Now go. While it was nice of you, I'm not the one you should be speaking to right now." With that dismissal, I stand back up and beckon to Nari, who seems rather bored. I thought she'd be annoyed with Byakuren kissing me like that...

Now there's just one tiny problem... Where is Shinki? I recall where she had walked off to but that won't help. "Nari, could you smell where Shinki is?"

The Bakeneko regards me with little more than a sigh before walking off in the direction the makai goddess had previously walked. I hope I'm not annoying her too much with all this... "Don't worry. I know you're not going to leave me, and I can't change how you feel about the others."

I give her a slightly bewildered look before remembering something. "Shikigami bond, duh. Of course you can feel that." I almost facepalm for forgetting something like that, though I manage to avoid doing so.

"I couldn't hear exactly what you were so worried about, but it doesn't take a brian sergeon to figure out that you were worried about what I think about this." Nari decided to smile through this conversation, and it's a real one. She means what she says... "The makai goddess is through this door. I'll wait out here for you. You've got fourty-five minutes."

I open the door and step through without another word. This is probably quite rude since I don't know what state of dress Shinki is in right now or if she even wants me to come in here with her, but I do so anyways. Apparently she decided to sit on the bed in this particular guest bedroom, and it's also quite dark. If it weren't for her glowing eyes and wings the odds are very good I would have missed her entirely. "Shikni?" I step toward the bed with some hesitation since I can't tell what mood she's in right now.

"I'm here Wade. ...Can we hug?" Now she's throwing out enough light to illuminate herself and part of the room, and I see that her arms are spread wide. I walk towards her, get onto the bed, and embrace her. She then gently pushes me down onto the soft bed before speaking again. "May I have you first...?"

[X]Yes
[X]No
[X]Write-in

---

Will this lead to what you expect?
>> No. 30071
Damn our attempt failed pretty damn hard. Though it definitely seems she's hanging on tightly to her beliefs despite becoming a magician. I think we might need to talk to Yukari about this. It doesn't help that Wade barely knew Byakuren out of the bunch compared to the others.

Going to have to think on this pretty hard, since I know Yukari wouldn't like it if we jumped the gun yet going along would make her more comfortable with what's about to go down.

Though Wade's remarks about Suika? I think Suika wouldn't mind being "Friends with benefits"; in fact I suspect the Oni invented the notion.

Yuyuko might just play around the matter usually, but would go along with Yukari's ideas.

Shinki? that's what we're about to find out.
>> No. 30073
I should point out that Yukari said that her guests could do as they wish, and earlier she even suggested that Wade give Shinki some one on one time. The gap youkai is fully aware of the implications as isn't about to get mad about it.
>> No. 30074
[X]Yes
>> No. 30075
File 126922688920.jpg- (202.13KB , 500x590 , ShinkiSuika.jpg ) [iqdb]
30075
[X]Yes

Well that makes thing very simple. Hopefully a chance to get a proper Shinki scene, true no kinky tentacles, but it'd be Wade in his body enjoying Makai Milf.

And speaking of Shinki and thinking of Suika, here's another pic. (So far two left... unless the artist makes more)
>> No. 30076
>>30075

Hm. It appears that I have died due to excessive nasal sanguination upon casting my eyes upon that picture. Dammit, you're out to kill us all, aren't you?

[X] Yes

Mind you, we are on a rather generous time limit...we'll have to make the most of this as much as possible.

Not that it'll be a problem~
>> No. 30077
>>30071
Well, it was thanks to her Buddhist mysticism that she became a Magician in the first place. It only makes sense to me.

>>30068
>but it doesn't take a brian sergeon to figure out
Who's Brian Sergeon?

[+] Yes
-[+] "You already did have me first. You're welcome to have me again."
>> No. 30078
File 126923350166.jpg- (208.72KB , 500x603 , ShinkiRemi.jpg ) [iqdb]
30078
>>30077
I do not know about that, I've figured she took up magic when she started fearing death. But I could be wrong here.

But I hope SDLT includes such a remark somewhere, since it's true.

And for the hell of it, another Shinki pic from fuantei. I must say I like this style of Shinki, captures her motherly yet cute essence.
>> No. 30084
>>30037
Ugh, I misspelled brain? That's a new low in my spelling... This is why one should always double-check their spelling.

---

[X]Yes

"Yes, yes you may." I allow Shinki to lay on me and embrace me while I stroke her hair and place my free hand on her lower back. "You had my first, and you're more than welcome to have me again."

Shinki looks into my eyes as I say this, and I get the feeling she's going to say something. "Thank you, but when I took your first I might as well have been a wild animal. I was drunk, out of my right mind... I want to do this properly." Shinki then lifts herself off me ever so slightly to reveal that she's wearing a button-up shirt that is currently loose enough to display a tantalizing amount of flesh. In fact, it almost looks like she had planned this... I suppose that's why the edges of the shirt just barely cover her erect nipples. "So you had better be ready..." She leans back down to take my lips, and there is nothing innocent about this. After a few moments she starts running her tongue across my lips, then she forces my lips apart, then forces her way into my mouth while I provide only token resistance to her advances.
I let her think she holds the advantage for about a minute or two before turning the tables on her and stealing the leading role from her. She doesn't object my leading her tongue around for a bit while I grope her ass. She responds in kind by groping mine and rubbing my dick until it goes erect, at which point she pulls away. "That's a good start." There's a gleam in her eyes as she allows her shirt to fall away from her breasts until those wonderful melons are fully exposed. "Aren't we wearing just a bit too much still?" Her voice turns downright sultry as she slides my pants and my boxers down to my knees. She then slides her now soiled panties down as well, exposing her dripping crotch for my viewing pleasure. "So many places to drink from... I think you'd like to start from someplace sweet." She then shifts her body to where I can suck the sweet juices off her pussy, and I happily oblige.

I start by lapping up what's already spilled from her folds before placing my lips to hers and suckling from them, drawing forth a small, periodic spurt of a remarkably honey-like liquid that only makes me want to drain every last drop her body has to offer, and if she doesn't stop, I will. My tongue then explores what little of her insides it can in order to draw out more of her sweetness while coaxing the motherload out of her depths, and I manage a steady rythem of suck, lick, release. I repeat that until I feel her vagina heat up from the stimulation. She falls forward and uses both her hands and legs to support herself as I continue to love her, and begins panting in an erratic fashion. She feels good right now, really good, and she's trying to hold back the very thing I'm drawing forth in order to prolong that feeling. A small gasp escapes her, and my mouth suddenly floods with her sweet, sticky love fluids. I can't swallow anywhere near fast enough and as a result much of it spills out of my mouth and onto my cheeks, then onto the bed where it will soak into the sheets. I'll be dissapointed in my preformance when her body stops feeding me.

"Hah... Hah... Wade..." Shinki slumps forward for a moment, which pulls her now exhausted lower lips from my mouth, though I do give them a few more teasing licks to coax forth whatever remains.

I slide the makai goddess down until her face meets mine, where she licks up what I can't get to. "You taste delicious." I find that she truly does. Her flavor is unique, even among the girls I've already eaten out. It's an exotic taste that's 'out of this world'. Shinki then offers me an erect nipple to suck on, and I give it a light lick before running my tongue around it in a circle, then drawing it into my mouth. From there I use my left hand to play with her other breast, and my right hand to toy with the one I'm sucking on. Her cute little gaps are joined by her equally cute little moans as she starts grinding her crotch against me out of restlessness.


---

Next part will come later, but I hope this is a good start.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x