[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12110677144.jpg - (106.28KB , 650x650 , 3dd4d2f4d1888ec5cdffae80da5d66f7.jpg ) [iqdb]
6363 No. 6363
"Calm down for a minute Sakuya." You say.
"I am calm."
You measure your words carefully. You can hear the kettle starting to boil as you speak.
"I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I'm certainly not trying to replace you. You don't need to feel threatened by that."
A long sigh comes from behind you.
"You think I'm insecure? That I'm worried you're going to take all of the Mistress' attention?" She snorts a burst of humorless laughter. "I wish it was that simple."
"Then what is the problem? Explain it to me." You say. "Threatening me is going to get you nowhere, it won't change the fact that I've fallen in love with Remilia."

"You idiot." Her voice is hard and full of spite.

"Neither is insulting me." You say.
"You're an idiot. Emotion is not something you want to introduce to this situation. It's like setting fire to a chair. Only part of it will burn at first but in the end the whole house will be consumed."
"Why does it have to be dangerous? I'm not going to hurt her." You say. You're not lying either.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." She says. "You want an explanation? I'll give you one you can understand then. This house is stable because nothing changes, everything must be exactly as it is, otherwise there is too much scope for anger, for frustration, for disappointment. Have you ever seen a vampire depressed? Or furious? What happens when Flandre loses control?" You hear a loud swallow from behind you. "What happens when they ... when they ..."

"When they what?"

"When they nothing. You'll get no more answers out of me." She sighs. "Don't think that killing you is impossible. The only reason you're still here right now is because you're not meddling further in anything other than only the Mistress' emotions. Spread your wings further or rock the boat and you'll have an accident. Making you vanish would leave questions, but those questions can be answered easily." She says.
"How?"
"Men are bastards. Remilia knows that well enough. One more small disappointment won't hurt too much."

Then suddenly her voice is right next to your ear again. "And that's all you'll be, a small disappointment. So tread carefully."

You turn and she's gone.

The kettle clicks off, finished boiling.

[ ] Make tea, go to Remilia.
[ ] Sit down for a moment. Think.
[ ] Make a petty mess in the kitchen to spite Sakuya.
[ ] Call Flandre, get her to come upstairs with you with the tea.
[ ] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE

>> No. 6367
[ ] Make tea, go to Remilia.
[ ] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6368
[ ] Sit down for a moment. Think.
>> No. 6370
[✓] Make tea, go to Remilia.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! This chair. Anon wishes to make it disappear, but he must keep cool.
>> No. 6371
[ ] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6372
[z] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6373
(didn't read yet just clicked)

[X] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6374
[X] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE

GODDAMN FURNITURE
>> No. 6375
[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.

threats? Psh. I'm too busy with my loli vampire.
>> No. 6377
[X] Make tea, go to Remilia.
>> No. 6378
>It's like setting fire to a chair.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT
[x] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6379
[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.
[x] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6380
>"Men are bastards. Remilia knows that well enough. One more small disappointment won't hurt too much."

>Then suddenly her voice is right next to your ear again. "And that's all you'll be, a small disappointment. So tread carefully."

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[x] Make a petty mess in the kitchen to spite Sakuya.
[x] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6381
[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.

Just tell Remi that if we turn up dead or somehow appear to have done something miserable-pile-of-secrets like then it's Sakuya's fault.
>> No. 6384
[x] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE

TIME TO GO DEVO ON THIS INANIMATE BASTARD.
>> No. 6386
[X] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE

FUCK
>> No. 6387
[X] Make tea, go to Remilia.
[X] THIS CHAIR IS STILL HERE
>> No. 6388
[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.

"Hey, your maid's still threatening me"
>> No. 6389
Goddamn. I like Sakuya. But now I really want to punch her in the face.
>> No. 6391
[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.

What the fuck, Anon, cool it! Now's not the time to go blind with rage.
>> No. 6392
If this were TS, that chair would be disappearing right around now. But I don't want to give Sakuya the satisfaction.
She wants us not to interact with Flan as much, eh? Screw that. Urge to kill...remaining at a steady high.

[x] Make tea, go to Remilia.
>> No. 6393
[X] Make Remilia, go to tea.
>> No. 6394
[X] Make tea, go to Remilia.
>> No. 6395
>>6392
>If this were TS, that chair would be disappearing right around now

But there are no chairs at Hakurei, so no.
>> No. 6396
▷ Make tea, go to Remilia.

Go back to our vampire loli, and drinking tea like men might calm us down.
>> No. 6397
>She wants us not to interact with Flan as much, eh? Screw that.

This tears it. We are definitely getting Flandre to ask Sakuya if she is wearing pad.
>> No. 6398
File 121106877439.png - (18.18KB , 300x309 , red rage.png ) [iqdb]
6398
>"And that's all you'll be, a small disappointment. So tread carefully."

I'LL SHOW YOU, DAMN PAD MAID!
>> No. 6399
It's just a subweapon, goddammit. There has to be a way to acquire our own.
>> No. 6400
That's it. Gentlemen it's time to show our true colors. It's time to show that maid who's boss now. It's time to do what anonymous does best.


BAAAAAAW REMI THE MEAN MAID THREATENED ME AGAIN!
>> No. 6401
File 121106907477.png - (2.81KB , 200x200 , wut.png ) [iqdb]
6401
>>6394
>One Winged Yuyuko
>> No. 6402
Writing now.
>> No. 6404
>>6402

Wait, what won?
>> No. 6407
File 121106946660.jpg - (97.42KB , 888x875 , 643436f450afb49e359799770e15a075.jpg ) [iqdb]
6407
>>6401
>> No. 6408
>>6404
Do we really need to know before the post? Not saying just reduces potential BAWWWing from people whose choice didn't win.
>> No. 6409
Chairfags. Stop. We have better things to do.

[X] Make tea, go to Remilia.
>> No. 6412
>>6404

Going by vote totals from the time before HY posted... it should be about 14 for Remilia to 10 for THIS CHAIR. That's including all the double-votes with THIS CHAIR in it, mind.
>> No. 6413
Fucking pad just has to ruin it all. Fuck you pad.
>> No. 6414
>>6409

If Sakuya gets to take out her frustration by raping the door guard, we get to take out our frustration by whipping a chair into 17 pieces.
>> No. 6415
>>6414

Wouldn't you rather whip the maid instead?
>> No. 6416
Best course of action? Get that fucking tea to Remilia. Real men drink tea and real men don't let scary, angry time-stopping maids get in the way of bringing tea to a lovely little vampire. In fact, spending a lot of time with either Remilia or Flandre at your side might be a good plan right about now. You should probably tell Remilia what just happened as well. You fill the teapot and place it on a tray along with three cups. Good thing you remembered Remilia saying she always keeps another cup for Flandre when drinking tea.

You head out of the kitchen and up the stairs, towards Remilia's room. When you turn the corner onto that stretch of corridor with the strange stone staircase you noticed the other day, you stop dead in your tracks.

There's someone propped up against the wall, a Fairy Maid, head lolling down as if she's fallen asleep right there. There's another pair of Fairy Maids at the other end of the corridor, peering at her but not moving. You step closer and then you see it. She's got a crimson smear on her dress and she's sitting in a small pool of blood. There's smears of the stuff across the floor and on the walls, leading from her body to the entrance to that weird stairway. The whole corridor reeks of blood, whatever happened only took place a moment ago. You feel something go through you, not fear, more like recognition, resolve, purpose.

You set the tray down.

[ ] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[ ] Call Sakuya.
[ ] Call Remilia.
[ ] Call Flandre.
[ ] Follow the trail of blood yourself.
[ ] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
>> No. 6417
Daaaamn. I suddenly have the feeling that, if Sakuya really wants to find some way to screw us, she may end up finding our letter and using it against us. Not sure if she can read french...but Murphy's Law suggests that if there's anything on the letter that can screw us over, she WILL find it and use it to, say, turn Patchy or Remi against us.
>> No. 6418
Weird staircase? Strange old staircase? ...one that's not the stairway to Flandre's room?

Time for me to check the old threads. I dunno what we're dealing with here.
>> No. 6419
[x] Grab ye whip
[x] Call Sakuya
[x] RAEP
>> No. 6420
[ ] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[ ] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[ ] Get them to Call Sakuya.

>>[ ] Call Flandre.

lol what a good idea!
>> No. 6421
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call Remilia.

She's attacking our possible-harem-in-a-future-playthrough. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>> No. 6422
[X] Call Remilia.

Sakuya might think WE were responsible somehow, and Flandre may have DONE IT for all we know.
>> No. 6423
[X] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[X] Call Remilia.

If this is how Sakuya vents her anger, she needs a god damn talking to. That is fucking unacceptable.
>> No. 6424
[x] Call Remilia.

Damn. I don't like this at all.
>> No. 6425
Not only our lovely Meiling but also the nameless fairy maids now?

SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 6426
[X] Call Sakuya.
>> No. 6427
[X] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[X] Call Remilia.
>> No. 6428
[X] Call Sakuya.
[X] THIS WHIP, IT IS MY
>> No. 6429
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Get them to Call Sakuya.
>> No. 6430
[ ] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.

Theres a good chance Sakuya did this to vent frustration, don't fucking call her.
>> No. 6431
[X] Call Remilia.
>> No. 6432
[X] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[X] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
>> No. 6433
>>Theres a good chance Sakuya did this to vent frustration, don't fucking call her.

Precisely. We have to END HER.
>> No. 6435
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Get them to Call Sakuya.

POSSIBLE FAIRY MAID PATH???
>> No. 6436
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
Info first, I guess.
>> No. 6437
>>6430
No, there's absolutely none, really. She would have used time h4x to kill the maid, dispose of the body, AND clean up before anybody even noticed her missing. Plus it goes completely against this whole 'balance' idea she has going. I'm pretty sure Remi would flip if she found out her head maid is knifing subordinates.
>> No. 6438
>>6437

Good point, but what if she just wasn't thinking much and wanted some old fashioned sadism? She doesn't get to see the maid suffer that way.
>> No. 6439
Anyone think this has to do with the wheels we heard earlier?
>> No. 6440
Hmm. I find mention of the stone staircase first in >>1136:
>You pass a large stone stairwell that appears to lead upwards. You poke your head in to have a look. The stairs are wide, enough to accommodate a whole crowd of people, but they spiral up on themselves so you can't see what's above.
And then again in >>2483:
>On the way you pass that stone staircase from before. It feels somehow inviting. You push the feeling out of your mind. The last time you came close to an unexplored part of the Mansion was the corridor in the kitchen and you don't feel like rousing the attention of anything else lurking in the depths.

...foreboding staircase is foreboding.
>> No. 6441
File 121107121694.jpg - (86.74KB , 450x253 , kaijizawa.jpg ) [iqdb]
6441
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.

I don't know about calling vampires into such a scene.

Also, ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ
 ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざ
わ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
>> No. 6442
>>6441

>>I don't know about calling vampires into such a scene.

Remilia, ok, but calling Flandre would be lol.
>> No. 6443
File 121107152764.png - (67.34KB , 869x562 , Scarlet Devil Mansion_1211071500554.png ) [iqdb]
6443
>>6441

Your zawas are leaking.
>> No. 6444
>>6438
I'm pretty sure she knows Remilia can end her with ease, so I doubt she'd be that stupid. Besides, we've seen how she lets out her rage on poor Meiling, I'd be more worried about that. We should check on Meiling sometime today to make sure she's alright.
>> No. 6445
>>6444

Ehh, we aren't sure if Meiling is willing or not, unless I missed something.

For all we know Meiling is just embarassed about being gay for Sakuya. The first time I read it, it looked like Sakuya just hated to admit her relationship with Meiling in front of others.

I do agree we should see Meiling today though, because she's Meiling.
>> No. 6446
>>6439
>Anyone think this has to do with the wheels we heard earlier?

Those wheels. Sakuya decided to set something up there loose.
>> No. 6447
>>6444
>I'm pretty sure she knows Remilia can end her with ease, so I doubt she'd be that stupid.

Why would Remilia care if Sakuya killed some fairies? They respawn almost immediately, and aren't good for much anyway.
>> No. 6448
Right, mammoth day of writing is over now. Need sleep.

Back tomorrow! Hope everyone's still enjoying it.
>> No. 6449
Flan doesn't kill things this way. Either it's Sakuya venting or she has prepared a trap for us.
>> No. 6450
>>6416

[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Get them to Call Sakuya.

We deal with this ourselves.
>> No. 6451
>>6448

I'm raging yet relieved at the same time. I need some fucking sleep.
>> No. 6452
>>6448
You're pretty damn awesome HY, make me glad LAs exist.
>> No. 6453
>There's smears of the stuff across the floor and on the walls, leading from her body to the entrance to that weird stairway.
>You feel something go through you, not fear, more like recognition, resolve, purpose.

THIS STAIRWELL. IT WAS MADE FOR ME.

[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Follow the trail of blood yourself.

We've unlocked another part of the castle, guys. Let's not pussy out like we did with the kitchen corridor.
>> No. 6454
Oh, yeah. This is making me like Sakuya, alright.

Damn pad maid. We need to find a way to counter her time stop abilities.

[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Call Remilia.

Why do people wanna call the psycho pad maid back?
>> No. 6455
You know how mentor/buddy characters that get bumped off in a show sometimes have those letters left with people that always start out "If you're reading this, it means I'm dead," and so on, and it goes on to tell the main character who the bad guy is, what they're doing, and why?

We need to write some letters like that; MULTIPLE letters; and store them in various places. But carefully, and way the fuck out of sight.
Koakuma would be a good confidant and letter-holder, and maybe Patchy, as well. Gotta think redundantly, in case of "accidents."

Ideally, we'll be able to use these as trump cards/emergency don't-kill-me contingencies at best, and a means of striking back from beyond the grave, at worst.
>> No. 6456
It may just be another youkai. Remember what happened last tea time with Remilia?
>> No. 6457
So, Dio has shown himself and let Vanilla Ice out of his cage.

Hope it's the fairy maid that's our Abdul, and not Koakuma or someone else more important.
>> No. 6458
>>6456

Yes, it's likely another one of Sakuya's "accidents", but I would expect something different this time for three reasons 1) Sakuya knows we can take care of the weak youkai, 2) it would be housed in the kitchen corridor if it was one of those, 3) our spidey sense has been tingling for a while about this stairwell.

Possibly a demon is bound there to syphon magic from, or drawing from Castlevania references, maybe something Patchy experiments on (Frankenstein?), or it could be a monster they used in the past for security, before acquiring Meiling and Sakuya (Cerberus?).

Whatever it is, it better give us double jump or a new subweapon when we kill it.
>> No. 6459
[X] Call Sakuya.
Sakuya, it's time to finish this ONES AND FOR ALL! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO DONE!
>> No. 6460
File 121107537666.png - (25.19KB , 257x207 , fairy familiar.png ) [iqdb]
6460
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.

Is this how we get our Pixie familiar?

Anyway, we can decide on a course of action after we ask what happened.
>> No. 6461
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.

Our very own personal maid fairy?
>> No. 6462
[X]Call Sakuya.
Beating her in a duel will make her go dere dere for us. Do want!
>> No. 6463
Guys, it's probably not Sakuya. If Sakuya cares so much about balance, why would she go and spill blood all over the place? Surely she knows what would happen when Flandre learns were blood comes from.
>> No. 6464
>>6461
This, or unlocking the Fairy Maid route. Both are acceptable
>> No. 6465
>>6463
Because she's pissed, unhappy, and (presumably) the fairies just respawn like any other fairy, making it okay?
>> No. 6466
>>6463
>Guys, it's probably not Sakuya. If Sakuya cares so much about balance, why would she go and spill blood all over the place? Surely she knows what would happen when Flandre learns were blood comes from.

First of all, Flan doesn't know she eats blood. Second of all, Flan eats a specific kind of blood, youkai blood, which tastes different according to Remi.

And if Sakuya didn't care about the blood that would be spilt by our death or the death of the youkai the first time, I don't see why she would care this time.

Finally, it's fairy blood. If Flandre could be fed with fairy blood, then they wouldn't bother housing other youkai.
>> No. 6467
>>6465

Hell, even Akyu says to take out your anger on fairies.
>> No. 6468
>>6416
[ ] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.

lol is that the Nameless Fairy route I see?

also, how big are the fairies in this story?
>> No. 6470
>>6467
What?
>> No. 6471
[x] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[x] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[x] Get them to Call Sakuya.
>> No. 6472
>>6463
It's not Sakuya, i would say it was Remilia. She did it so that she won't get hungry and bite us accidently. Sakuya killing some Fairy Maid and not even cleaning up afterwards, that's so unlike her, it's impossible. Or it could be some youkai that lurks in the mansion or some experiment.
>>6449
Sakuya doesn't need to set some traps for us, she will just kill us and say we left. She just tolerates us, and nothing more.

We should really stop hating her and beat her up so she will tell us what is really going on here, HY said that we need many allies so that we survive later on, and she seems to know the most of all of them. Remilia doesn't really care what is going on around here. Flandre knows nothing too and Patchy only has eyes for Alice. I am sure there is a reason behind her Actions, we need to find it out.
>> No. 6476
>>6472
>It's not Sakuya, i would say it was Remilia. She did it so that she won't get hungry and bite us accidently. Sakuya killing some Fairy Maid and not even cleaning up afterwards, that's so unlike her, it's impossible. Or it could be some youkai that lurks in the mansion or some experiment.

You must have missed the bit where Remilia went into the underground section of the kitchen to get some blood for her meal. She's got a damn stockpile of it, and probably a few people who supply it. There's absolutely no reason for her to attack her maids.

Sakuya on the other hand seems to be rather unstable, and reasonably cruel. I wouldn't put it past her to do this, especially if she's frustrated.

>Sakuya doesn't need to set some traps for us, she will just kill us and say we left. She just tolerates us, and nothing more.

It's been mentioned before that we notice whenever she stops time, and just recently we seem to have been aware during her time stop - when Remi was on our lap, there a few seconds where she seemed to be frozen while we heard wheels moving elsewhere. I'd say there's a fair chance that Sakuya's time manipulation isn't total, or that we have some degree of resistance to it. Given her attitude, I'd say she hasn't killed us because it's not as easy as she's making it out to be.

>We should really stop hating her and beat her up so she will tell us what is really going on here, HY said that we need many allies so that we survive later on, and she seems to know the most of all of them. Remilia doesn't really care what is going on around here. Flandre knows nothing too and Patchy only has eyes for Alice. I am sure there is a reason behind her Actions, we need to find it out.

Oh, we ought to try and turn her point of view, so that she doesn't cause problems in the future. But we know well enough why she's doing this. She basically told us to our face that we were upsetting a balance that she's afraid will break down and lead to disaster. She may not be telling us everything, but it's reasonably clear that a big motivation is her own fear. She's probably just been rationalizing a lot of her actions.
>> No. 6477
>>6472
>>It's not Sakuya, i would say it was Remilia. She did it so that she won't get hungry and bite us accidently.

Very unlikely. Remi just ate, remember? And she's just about to have some tea and cake. Plus she has that flask. Considering how she's known for being a light eater, there's no reason she'd get hungry enough to have to worry about giving Belmonymous a bite anytime soon.

As for Sakuya, I'd be inclined to dislike her less here if she wasn't being such a megabitch.

I'm rather curious to know just why she's even bothering with threats, though. If we're THAT much of a danger to the "balance" of the house that we need to be stopped from what we are doing, why wouldn't she just kill us and be done with it? I find it hard to believe she cares enough for us to NOT want to have to kill us, but there's got to be some reason.

Then again, I also honestly wonder just what the big deal about introducing emotions into the equation really matters. Sure, if either Remi or Flan have a bad day and lose control, it would not be good at all. But so what? It's GENSOKYO, for fuck's sake. There are plenty of HAX-powered youkai roaming around who could do some serious damage if they were in a bad mood, and yet they all get along well enough. How hard would it be for a couple of vampires to learn some self-control themselves? Sure, they'd still be dangerous, but no more so than many of the other high-level youkai.
>> No. 6478
>>6477

Maybe this takes place right after embodiment of scarlet devil? :P
>> No. 6479
>>6477
>There are plenty of HAX-powered youkai roaming around who could do some serious damage if they were in a bad mood, and yet they all get along well enough.

Yukari - Extremely lazy, friends with ghosts.
Mokou - Human, solitary.
Flandre - Insane, immature, can destroy almost anything.

>I'm rather curious to know just why she's even bothering with threats, though. If we're THAT much of a danger to the "balance" of the house that we need to be stopped from what we are doing, why wouldn't she just kill us and be done with it?

The obvious answer is that she's bluffing.
>> No. 6481
If this superbitch Sakuya is causing us much rage (and possibly despair), I can't wait to see what's waiting for us in her story path.
>> No. 6482
>>6470

"If you were to be successful in catching one, you can freely vent your anger on it since they're not very strong."
>> No. 6483
>>6476
Those are all very good points you have there, but still, i don't believe she is that bad of a person you want to make her.
For me she seems not unstable, she is cruel yes, but i doubt that she would attack a fairy and just leave here there, or in the first place attack one at all. And frustrated no, i don't think so.

>Oh, we ought to try and turn her point of view, so that she doesn't cause problems in the future. But we know well enough why she's doing this. She basically told us to our face that we were upsetting a balance that she's afraid will break down and lead to disaster. She may not be telling us everything, but it's reasonably clear that a big motivation is her own fear. She's probably just been rationalizing a lot of her actions.

We have to get her point of the view, it's not that easy to say it's just her fear, it's more then that simple reason. Even HY said that. Fear is probably a part of it, but not the biggest of it. We can only see parts of the big picture, and all we can see tells us not enough.
There is more then just Sakuya fearing we will fuck things up for her. She has her reasons and we really need to find out what those are so that we can sort all it all out before it's too late. I get the feeling we run straight towards disaster and don't even notice it until it's too late.
>> No. 6484
>>6481
>Sakuya Route: Despair and BAW. See the Mansion from a different angle. Might be a little shorter than the other routes, but denser (not sure about this yet though).

DESPAIR
>> No. 6485
>>6476
>I'd say there's a fair chance that Sakuya's time manipulation isn't total, or that we have some degree of resistance to it. Given her attitude, I'd say she hasn't killed us because it's not as easy as she's making it out to be.

Others don't seem to experience the frame dropping latency, while we've reacted to it before in Sakuya's presence. Sakuya stops time constantly to do her duties, but this is the first time I think we noticed it when she was both before and after off-screen, and more importantly we were able to hear the sounds of those wheels turning.

The first difference that developed between Jotaro and the other Jostars in fighting The World was that Jotaro was able to experience and think while time had stopped, while the others didn't experience any discontinuity.

I think we really are developing our own Star Platinum, or rather we are more and more familiar with inherent Belmont bloodline powers.

We must get our hands on some sort of watch; even an hourglass should do--hell, we were able to use a pillow as the axe subweapon. And if Sakuya is just using it as a focus for her own innate power, there's no danger in letting us see it, right?
>> No. 6486
[ ] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[ ] Follow the trail of blood yourself.
There's something important up that staircase. And now would be a perfect time to investigate, seeing as we have a clear reason for doing so.

Also, we REALLY need to translate that letter sometime.
>> No. 6487
>>6485

/sdm/ - Hungry Youkai/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>> No. 6488
>>6483
>For me she seems not unstable, she is cruel yes, but i doubt that she would attack a fairy and just leave here there, or in the first place attack one at all. And frustrated no, i don't think so.

Not the person you're responding to, but she didn't care about the mess that was made by the youkai when she let it out, so I assume she's fine with letting this next one out. As far as stability, her attitude ranges dramatically from one scene to the next, even within the same conversation; she has the ability to stop time to sort herself out, and yet still her emotions break through.

And if it's not really mood lability, then she's been affecting it to gain some unknown advantage; pulling it off this well makes her a Hannibal Lector-level sociopath.

>We have to get her point of the view, it's not that easy to say it's just her fear, it's more then that simple reason. Even HY said that. Fear is probably a part of it, but not the biggest of it. We can only see parts of the big picture, and all we can see tells us not enough.

Unfortunately, despite taking every opportunity to attempt to sympathize and ask her to explain her actions, she refuses. The only way she'd reveal anything at this rate is by backing her into a corner.

>There is more then just Sakuya fearing we will fuck things up for her. She has her reasons and we really need to find out what those are so that we can sort all it all out before it's too late. I get the feeling we run straight towards disaster and don't even notice it until it's too late.

You'll find out during her route. Now it's most parsimonious to assume it's a combination of jealousy, sociopathy, and OCD-related anxiety resulting in catastrophic ideation when things aren't going according to keikaku.

Look here:
>You hear a loud swallow from behind you. "What happens when they ... when they ..."

Which is then followed by a deflection. This is a classic example of thought blocking; she is so upset by this motivating past trauma that she can't even examine it herself.

As far as protecting this "balance", she isn't doing a good job of it. It should be quite clear now that her recent actions have been counterproductive, which has left her panicking and desperate, leading to a repeat of last night's theatrics in the kitchen. The only difference from last night is that she says she could kill us with a flimsy alibi, but if she were certain, we'd be dead already.

I want to help her, but diplomacy has continued to fail, and even the remarks of her master have only made her more desparate. The only way to help her at this point is to break her; we have to isolate her socially and defeat her utterly in battle, to make her sob on the floor in defeat and submission. And only after that can the healing begin.

Anyway, we should check back with Meiling sometime after the upcoming boss fight. Maybe after warming up a little through the vidya, she'll tell us a little more about Sakuya.
>> No. 6489
>>6487
>/sdm/ - Castlevania & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Fixed.

Now that I think of it, Remilia's unconscious fateh4x is a bit like Gold Experience Requiem, isn't it?
>> No. 6490
>>6486
>Also, we REALLY need to translate that letter sometime.

I'm damn sure it contains information on Sakuya's original mission, which goes along with the picture of her target. With this we will be able to confront her. Now we just need our own stopwatch.

Patchouli killed us before because it seemed to her (at the time) that Sakuya was far more important to Remi than we were. That she was not quite reading the note was explained when we read the Hobbit in Japanese. Furthermore, reading only the address line is enough to determine what it is.
>> No. 6491
>>6448
Loving it. Thanks for writing.

[x] Call Sakuya.

===============

Why does Sakuya act like this to us? Well... who are we, anyway?

Someone without a name of their own.

Someone from the outside world, plucked out of time somehow, recent enough to know about video games but with sudden strange memories and artifacts, ties to a past filled with vampire hunting and the supernatural. Someone who rapidly learned to unlock superhuman powers, awakening impossible talents under duress.

Ssomeone who found themselves thrust into the lives of creatures they despise instinctively, fear rationally, yet grew to appreciate and love. Someone who lacked companionship, but perhaps found it in Hong Meiling. Someone who lacked Knowledge, but found it waiting for them in the library. Someone who fell to and for a vampire named Remilia Scarlet, and found themselves part of her fate... but not quite part enough.

Someone who has given up their own life to the Mistress of the Mansion, who has become her servant to a fault, and who loves her and fears hurting her beyond all things.

The next time we are alone with Sakuya, we should ask her about that letter she's never shown anyone else.
>> No. 6492
>>6479
You forgot:
Suika - Drunk, immature, can destroy almost anything.
Yuuka - Totally insane, lies, can destroy almost anything

I think Flan's danger is way overblown by Sakuya, and it's similar to Eientei's fear of the Lunarians finding them when in fact they're protected by the Great Border. Sakuya is thinking in terms of the outside where Flan could truly go on a rampage, but in Gensokyo beings like Yukari or EX-Keine could remove her if she were a true threat; she's strong but easy to fool. She also has obvious weaknesses to silver, and is afraid of rain and (her sister's) spears.
>> No. 6493
>>6491
>The next time we are alone with Sakuya, we should ask her about that letter she's never shown anyone else.

bricks, so many bricks
>> No. 6494
Hold up. So when Remilia kept freezing during our love-love time with her, that was us, being able to move and fully aware of our surroundings during a Sakuya time-stop?
>> No. 6496
>>6491
HOLY SHIT
>> No. 6497
[X] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[X] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[X] Follow the trail of blood yourself.
>> No. 6498
>>6448
Enjoying it is a understatement! I'm the other SDM guy, and I got to say my version would've been NO WHERE near as awesome as this has come to be! Keep it up!
>> No. 6499
>>6491
HOLY FLYING CHRIST

"No Anon, YOU are the vampire hunters" has never before been so painfully appropriate.
>> No. 6500
>>6499
That's it.
That.
Is the Perfect name for this LA.

"No Anon, YOU are the Vampire Hunters"

NAYVH? Looks like a transliterated Hebrew word, but it's perfect all the same.
>> No. 6501
>>6494
>>Hold up. So when Remilia kept freezing during our love-love time with her, that was us, being able to move and fully aware of our surroundings during a Sakuya time-stop?

No. Re-read the section carefully. Everybody re-read it carefully. I'm giving you this hint because I think maybe my writing during that section was a little too vague seeing as everybody is thinking about time-stops right now.

When Sakuya stops time you can see missing frames. There were no missing frames there and you haven't got any kind of-time stopping sub-weapon (yet).

The sound of wheels? Wheels within wheels people.
>> No. 6502
>>6501
>>6501
Also I've only read the first 15 chapters of Jojo, so don't go looking for clues based on that.

Reading it now though and it's awesome.
>> No. 6503
>>6501
The only interpretations of the wheels bit that I could come up with were metaphorical (wheels of fate) and fucking ridiculous (the constantly turning gear wheels in Archer's UBW Reality Marble, for some reason.).
>> No. 6504
>>6488
Sakuya in depth analysis by Anon.

I agree, we need to beat her in a fight, which will by no means be easy. We have no means to win a fight against her yet, if no miracle happens it will be our death.

>The only difference from last night is that she says she could kill us with a flimsy alibi, but if she were certain, we'd be dead already.

You may be right there, she can not kill us so easily anymore, or rather she can't kill us anymore. Only time she can kill us is when there will be no other way for her anymore.

>And if it's not really mood lability, then she's been affecting it to gain some unknown advantage; pulling it off this well makes her a Hannibal Lector-level sociopath.

I thought it couldn't get worse, but i dont't think she is THAT of an evil person.

>You'll find out during her route.

Knowing more then us?

>Unfortunately, despite taking every opportunity to attempt to sympathize and ask her to explain her actions, she refuses. The only way she'd reveal anything at this rate is by backing her into a corner.

A fight with her was inevitable from the beginning we started to mess around with Remilia and Flandre. Lets's just hope we leveled up enough to not die.

Even after all you said, i strongly belief that there is more then just Sakuya being a bitch and a sociopath. Her Actions may be wrong, but there is something that we don't see yet.
I cannot prove it thought.
Looking forward to the conclusion of the Story.
>> No. 6505
>>6502
Start with Volume 13, skip the first Arc.
>> No. 6506
>>6452
Thanks Scorn, though I still think your writing is of much higher quality than mine.
>> No. 6507
Oh and suddenly Sakuya became the bad guy of the sdm... But Belmonymous just don't knows, he plays with such great powers that he can't imagine..

ALSO: I get the feeling that in the past behind that accident weren't Sakuya. And now she just warned you, if you know what I mean!
>> No. 6509
File 121110946956.gif - (26.29KB , 239x349 , speed wagon is awesome.gif ) [iqdb]
6509
>>6505
And miss this? I think not.
>> No. 6510
ALSO: you still haven't answered my question earlier... Who's the first vampire?
>> No. 6511
>>6501

Rereading that section carefully, some stuff that looked relevant:

>You ignore the door. Being attentive to Remilia is more important. More important right now and more important always. God yes, anything for you Remilia, anything, you think.

Enthrallment? Or love?

>"What does this mean?" You think. "What does it mean? I-"
>Remilia puts up a finger to your lips, her expression has shifted. She's still flustered and blushing but there's something else behind that as well.
>"No, I don't want to hear it, you're not leaving." She says in a rush, taking her finger away and kissing you again, deeply. You feel her fingers bite into your back just a little, not quite enough to hurt.

We might've been about to say "I love you", but she interrupts. Maybe this phrase burned her in the past, or she doesn't want to be force to say it in return. Explaining the strange look in her eye and her greater physical possessiveness, she may rather wish to treat us not as lover, but as a possession.

>Somewhere in the last couple of minutes something has changed but you're not sure what.

Maybe allusion to her set intentions or our enthrallment.

>"Just ignore the door." You say.
>She puts her hands on either side of your head and kisses you once again, but only softly and quickly this time, leaving you wanting more. You're vaguely aware of more knocking on the door and some distant words. If you can hear them speaking, whoever is there must be able to hear your voice too.

She's focusing all of our attention on her.

>Remilia doesn't pull her head back from you this time, just holds her eyes steady in front of yours.
>"Don't leave."
>"I have no reason to leave."
>You can actually feel Remilia stop breathing at the sound of your words. You wrap your arms tighter around her waist, holding her close to you.

She waits for it.

>"I'm yours Remi. I'm all yours"
>For a long moment you feel like the world has frozen. She's just looking into your eyes, expressionless. You swear that somewhere you hear the sound of wheels, but that must be an illusion. Then, slowly, she smiles. Wide, showing her teeth. Her entire face changes, as if it was lighting up. You're looking at what very well may be the warmest smile you've ever seen. It's still got a touch of her usual slyness though, just below the surface.

Very dramatic moment. We give ourselves to her, meaning she now she owns us. Notice she doesn't respond in kind but she smiles, which should be frightening with those teeth, but isn't. Just as keikaku. We are now under her fateh4x, and those were the wheels of fate grinding.

>"Yes Mistress." Just before Sakuya exits you swear there is a frame of sight missing, but all your body parts are still attached. She shuts the door behind her and you're left alone with Remilia again.

But why did Sakuya stop time here? Preparing a trap? Suspicious.
>> No. 6512
>>6510
DRACULA MOTHERFUCKER
>> No. 6513
>>6511
Venting EXTREEEEEEEEEEEM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG probably.


Also, I'm sorry, but hearing wheels?
The only wheel I hear right now is the wheel in the sky, which keeps turning.
>> No. 6514
>>6505
Part 2 is the best.
>> No. 6515
>>6501
I have no fucking idea. When you are done with the Story, you need to give some in depth Character profiles. And some Question and Answer Session.
>> No. 6516
>>6502

Man you gotta blaze through part III.

Even if you have to stop updating as frequently. Really, it's relevant.
>> No. 6517
>>6515
Good idea, I may do that.
>> No. 6520
>>6511
There may well be truth to what you say, but thinking about it, what the hell. If we end up under fatehax, forced to spend the rest of our days in a luxurious mansion as the love interest/sex toy of a beautiful loli vampire, I'm fine with that.

HY, I love your writing.
>> No. 6521
>>6517
Because you are reading JoJo at the moment, why not start a Q&A Thread now. We can ask our questions and you can answer without spoiling anything.
>> No. 6522
[ ] Check the Maid, see if you can do anything.
[ ] Call to the other Maids at the end of the corridor, ask them what happened.
[ ] Follow the trail of blood yourself.
>> No. 6523
I think saying that
>"I'm yours Remi. I'm all yours"
was a mistake, she loves to command others, but I personally hoped, that you will remain a MAN, but you lost me.. You are nothing more that a toy for Remilia, the moment when Sakuya told, she kills you, and the Mistress won't miss you. She knows her more than you do. So don't just ignore her words, she may speak the truth.
ALSO: the wheels, it's either Belmont's past, or Remilia's.. I think there may be connection between Belmont and Remilia.
>> No. 6524
>>6521
Nah I'm writing now. Doing a Q&A session now would feel a little silly because I wouldn't be able to answer some of the more interesting questions without spoiling the story.
>> No. 6525
File 121111323579.jpg - (4.62KB , 161x123 , 1209745651127.jpg ) [iqdb]
6525
>>6502
>I've only read the first 15 chapters of Jojo
>> No. 6526
File 121111344176.jpg - (115.42KB , 413x688 , scan0008.jpg ) [iqdb]
6526
THE WHEELS OF TIME ARE STOPPING
>> No. 6527
File 121111396728.jpg - (440.19KB , 1000x1493 , lunatic_girls_22.jpg ) [iqdb]
6527
>>6524
Yeah, I'd much rather find out stuff about the characters through the story than through other means. Also, awesome.jpg

>>6526
Image relevant.
>> No. 6528
File 121111432334.png - (211.25KB , 600x600 , 9bdc7324e3926830848b285a2824678a.png ) [iqdb]
6528
You step over to the body of the Fairy Maid. There's a lot of blood, she's probably already dead but it's worth checking just to be sure. As you crouch down next to her you try to avoid getting the blood all over yourself as best you can. You've never really taken a close look at one of the Maids before. She looks young like they all do, short blonde hair and very pale skin, though that might be from the blood loss rather than natural complexion. Definitely not human either, pointed ears and something odd about the positioning of her eyes.

She's still breathing, if a little shallow. You gently lift her head up to try and rouse her and her eyes flick open.
"Argh!" She tries to turn her head away and shuts her eyes tight.
"Hey, calm down." You say. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help."
She opens her eyes again and looks at you, still petrified.
You hold your hands up. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you."
She nods slowly but her eyes are still wide and she's on the verge of tears.
"How badly hurt are you?" You ask.
She nods weakly down at her blooded side, which is covered by her arm.
"Can I see?" You ask, gently taking her arm.
She nods. You lift her arm up out of the way and she grits her teeth, making a strangled moan of pain.

It's bad. There's two holes in her side, more like ragged tears than clean punctures.

You have no idea what to do. Medicine isn't your field, never was. The one thing you remember from a situation like this is that you need pressure on the wound and something to stop the bleeding. From the looks of all the blood everywhere it might be too late for that. You glance around for something, anything to use. Then you spot the two Maids at the other end of the corridor again, just standing there.
"Hey you two!"
They jump at your words and then bob their heads like birds.
"Get me a towel or something!" You shout.
They just stand there dumbfounded.
"To stop the bleeding, go on, get to it!"
One of them says something to the other and then scurries off out of sight. The other one walks over to you, peering at the injured Maid.
"What happened here?" You ask. The injured Maid is making a slow whining noise, you reach over and cradle her head, pressing down on the wound with your other hand.
The other Maid just steps back at your words.
"Oh come on, I'm not going to eat you, what happened to her?"
"She ... she moved too fast, forgot to turn the last set of spikes off." The Maid says at last.
"What?"
You don't have time to get answer as the Maid who vanished earlier returns with a bundle of clean towels in her arms. You grab one and try to help the injured Maid sit forward. She does, gritting her teeth. You mange to wrap one of the towels around her waist tightly, then you grab another and wrap it the other way. You take a third and press it onto the wound, soaking up more blood. Her eyes start to roll into the back of her head.
"No no, come on, stay with here." You say, slapping her cheek gently.
It doesn't work, she starts breathing faster, too fast.

Fuck.

"Sakuya! Sakuya!" You shout. Fuck whatever she has against you right now, somebody, even if it's a Nameless Fairy you've never met before, is about to die in your arms.
"Sakuya! Fucking come here this fucking instant you waste of space!" You shout. The other pair of Maids jump at your words but then suddenly Sakuya is behind them in a flash.
"What do you-"
Then her eyes go wide and her mouth drops open at the sight of you and the Maid. She spins around, taking in the corridor splattered with blood and where the stains lead. You see all the colour drain from her face and a knife appear in one of her hands. Then she shouts down the corridor.
"Mistress! Remilia!" There is panic in her voice.
You hear a door open and shut somewhere and then Remilia zips around the corner in mid-air. She doesn't stop moving, taking everything in at a glance, serious but unfazed.
She settles down beside you and looks at the Maid, then turns to Sakuya.
"Sakuya, go."
Sakuya nods and walks through the doorway to the stone stairwell, then there is a missing frame and she's gone. You notice a syringe and a pair of vials have appeared on the floor next to you, in plain sight.
Remilia turns back to you.
"I need to go with Sakuya, give the Maid that morphine."
You nod, picking up the syringe and jamming the needle through the film on one of the vials.
"Take her downstairs to the servants quarters and get Meiling to call Eientei as a precaution. Can you do that?"

[ ] Yes. Go.
[ ] No. You're terrible in a crisis.
[ ] Ask her what the hell is going on.
[ ] Demand to go with her.
>> No. 6529
[x] Yes. Go.
>> No. 6530
[X] Yes. Go.
>> No. 6531
[X] Yes. Go.
>> No. 6532
[x] Yes. Go.

The fact that Sakuya didn't do this scares me.
>> No. 6533
[X] Yes. Go.

Emergency life-or-death situations are no time for questioning things.
>> No. 6534
[ ] Yes. Go.

so this is where remilias and flandres food comes from
>> No. 6535
>>6528
GOD DAMN, MY SLEEP!! I just marathoned /eientei/, and now HY's back! WHY!!??

[X] Yes. Go.
Team Vampire can handle anything, even space archers and moonNEETs. Leave them to it.
>> No. 6536
>>6532
>>The fact that Sakuya didn't do this scares me.

The fact that Sakuya is so spooked by this scares me more.
>> No. 6537
[ ] Yes. Go.

meiling~
>> No. 6538
>>6532
>There's two holes in her side, more like ragged tears than clean punctures.

Don't be so sure. You can only RIP AND TEAR with knives, I believe.

'Accidents' happen.
>> No. 6539
>"She ... she moved too fast, forgot to turn the last set of spikes off."

I'm confused, the fairy just forgot to turn off the last trap, that's all, why the hell everybody is so like something happened in that fucking underground. The fairy just can't die, she will respawn...

ALSO: READ that letter, then find out what's in that underground..
>> No. 6540
>>6535
Go to sleep, I'm not going to be updating fast and regular all day like yesterday. I have things to do.
>> No. 6541
[X] Yes. Go.
So it wasn't Sakuya, that leaves only some escaped youkai or someone from outside.
>> No. 6542
File 121111609887.jpg - (30.41KB , 400x400 , patchinightie.jpg ) [iqdb]
6542
>>6540
...wow. Haven't felt this rejected since high school...

BRB, /bed/
>> No. 6544
[X] Yes. Go.

Save the fairy maid and YES MEILING
>> No. 6545
[x] Yes. Go.
Remi's clearly in control of the situation. Best do what she says.

Speculation time: The maid was obviously up the foreboding stone staircase when she set off the trap (see: blood trail), and what's more, the fact that she 'forgot to turn the last set of spikes off' implies that she's been up there before (she probably has a regular job to do up there). Now, the fact that the traps are present and can be switched on/off by the maids suggests to me that there's something up there that Remi doesn't want getting out. I'd wager the maid was giving food to whatever it is, left in too much of a hurry (perhaps it freaked her out), and was promptly impaled by a trap she forgot to deactivate.

But the fact that Remi's calling Eientei for assistance is also suspicious, since she shouldn't really give a damn about a random maid dying. However, she doesn't know that the maid wounded herself on the spikes; she may think that she was attacked by whatever's up there. I thought >>6510 was obsessing over nothing with talk of a 'first vampire', but if there's something even more insane than Flandre locked up there, something that can actually make NEW vampires, calling for Eientei suddenly makes a lot of sense.
>> No. 6546
[X] Yes. Go.
>> No. 6547
>>6545
Oh God, please don't bring up the 'first vampire' thing.

I REALLY need to get to sleep...
>> No. 6548
Whatever happened, getting stuff done now is the priority.

Help the fairy maid first; questions can wait.

I do like your theory though, >>6545.
>> No. 6549
>>6543

[x] Yes. Go.

I expected an action sequence, and now Sakuya gets all the glory.

I still think this is her fault. She pulled off some good acting last time, and there's no way if this thing is that dangerous, that a fairy would be able to uncage it.

Maybe Remi wants you to call Eientei because they don't want the fairy to turn into a vampire or ghoul, or maybe Remilia just wants you out of harm's way.
>> No. 6550
>>6545

Hey, crazy idea, but maybe Remilia has Dracula himself locked up there? This is Castlevania after all.
>> No. 6551
>>6550
Clearly the gateway to the Chaos Realm is up there.

And then Belmonymous was Soma Cruz.
>> No. 6552
>>6551
So Belmonymous is Dracula? What a crazy idea, in fact it is so crazy it might as well be true. Doesn't this make Remilia his daughter then? Maybe that's why Sakuya is so shocked.
>> No. 6553
>>6551

We only defeat the Chaos at the heart of Remilia's mansion in the True End, which HY claims doesn't exist. The spikes and stairwell make me think more "Clock Tower".

Anyway, after we put the fairy maid to bed and tell Hong to call Eientei, I'm sure there we'll venture up there once we've seen that both Remi and Sakuya have made their way in.

I hope the fairy is alright. I want my fairy familiar.
>> No. 6554
>>6552

Remi isn't related to Dracula.
>> No. 6555
>>6552
>Doesn't this make Remilia his daughter then?

No relation. ZUN agreed don't bother him about it.
>> No. 6556
Okay, overview: Blood trail, stains everywhere. Flandre is in the house, and could walk in. If nothing else, that is bad.
>> No. 6557
>>6556

Sakuya probably locked her away for the time being.
>> No. 6558
>>True End, which HY claims doesn't exist

When did I claim that? There are two possible ends for the Remi route.
>> No. 6559
>>6556

If Remilia doesn't care, then we don't care.
>> No. 6560
>>6558
True and Good End? How long until the end?
>> No. 6561
>>6553
>I hope the fairy is alright. I want my fairy familiar.

Well if not that one, then we need another to deactivate the traps for us.
>> No. 6562
>>6561

So we need a trap fairy?
>> No. 6563
I don't care just continue..
>> No. 6564
"Yes I can, leave this to me Remi." You say.
She nods and turns away from you, hopping up into the air and zipping through the doorway to the staircase. She's up and out of sight before you've finished drawing the morphine into the syringe. You hold it up, squirting some from the tip to remove any air bubbles. One of the other Maids crouches down and holds the injured one as you take her arm and give her the shot. You dump the syringe and the rest of the morphine in your pocket.
"Can you carry her?" One of the Maids asks you. You nod.
You pick up the injured Maid in your arms, supporting her as best you can, making sure the towels stay pressed to her wound. Her breathing has slowed and her eyes are unfocused now, but she's not moaning with pain any more.
"Lead the way then." You say to the other maids. They take you down the stairs and through the corridors of the Mansion, hurrying ahead of you. Other Maids stop whatever they're doing as you come into view, staring in shock and shouting questions at the two leading you. Soon a whole crowd of them is following you, making a path for you and chittering amongst themselves in worried voices.

You eventually reach the servants quarters, it's just a few dozen dozen beds in rows with lots of random personal effects here and there. You lie the injured Maid down on a the bed nearest to the door and sweep her hair off her face, checking her pulse and that she's not gone into shock. How do you even tell that kind of thing? The Maids are all around you in a little crowd, one of them appears with hot water and more towels, another gently nudges you out of the way. She unwraps the towels and starts cutting away the dress around the injuries. You notice all the Maids are looking at you differently from before, a few of them bow to you and one puts her hand on your arm and thanks you.

They're more industrious than you thought, at least when they get going. But Remilia said to get Meiling to call Eientei, so you dash out of the room and down the corridor again, towards the front door. In the garden you open the gate and Meiling is standing on duty as usual. She gasps and steps back when she sees you. Looking down at yourself you realize you are a pretty terrible sight right now, there's blood all down your front from carrying the Maid.
"It's okay, it's not my blood." You say quickly. "Remilia wants you to call Eientei. Something hurt one of the Fairy Maids pretty badly."
Meiling frowns.
"What happened?" She asks.

[ ] Tell her all you saw.
[ ] Just tell her to go, quickly.
>> No. 6565
>>6560
More like Normal and Good. You're a long way from the end yet, you're only a little way into Day 3 and there's probably going to be 6 Days, maybe 7 depending on what you do.
>> No. 6566
[x] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6567
[x] Tell her all you saw.

We didn't see that much. The rundown should be quick...maybe we'll get some info.
>> No. 6568
[X] Just tell her to go, quickly.

We must hurry, we don't have time to explain!!
>> No. 6569
[x] Just tell her to go, quickly.

MOVE IT BITCH
>> No. 6570
[X] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6571
[ ] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6572
[X] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6573
[x] Brief outline of the injury

Enough for her to let Eirin know what the situation is.
>> No. 6574
>[ ] Tell her all you saw.

You calmy began to tell her what happened. She just stares you. After you explained all things, you're missing some frames. Sakuya is there, she cries, the fairy died, China gets a knife, and in the next second, you've feel some cold in your body, then everything goes dark.

KNIFED END!
>> No. 6575
>>6573
Method of Treatment: kill the fairy maid.
I don't need Eirin to know that.

[X] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6576
>>6565
Normal Ending, if this is like the Fate Stay Ending, i take the Happy/Good one.
>> No. 6577
[X] Just tell her to go, quickly.

We are perfectly capable of telling her AFTER she calls Eientei.
>> No. 6578
>>6577
Yeah, but it would probably help if Eirin knows what to prepare to deal with BEFORE she gets called away from Eientei. She can't bring an entire hospital with her, after all.
>> No. 6579
>>6578

I don't see how Hong would know any more than we would from what we saw.

If Remi is willing to count on China to retrieve Eirin, I assume they had already worked out this contingency and Eirin will understand.
>> No. 6580
[X] Just tell her to go, quickly.

Hurry up, we're missing the action.
>> No. 6581
>>6575
That actually sounds like the best way for treating anything a fairy has. Assuming the reincarnation takes less time than the treatment.
>> No. 6582
[X] Just tell her to go, quickly.

And after the important thing is done,

[X] Tell her all you saw.
>> No. 6583
[X] Tell her all you saw.

Now this is the story all about how
A fairy maids life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how she got pierced by something in the mansion belonning to the Scarlet devil

In the forest born and raised
On the fields where she spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some danmaku outside of the school
She launched a trap and got fucked up, and her mom got scared
And said she’s moving with her aunte and uncle to the Mansion
>> No. 6584
>>6581

I get the feeling it's not to cure the fairy, but to sedate the monster.
>> No. 6585
>>6564
>You eventually reach the servants quarters, it's just a few dozen dozen beds in rows with lots of random personal effects here and there. You lie the injured Maid down on a the bed nearest to the door and sweep her hair off her face, checking her pulse and that she's not gone into shock. How do you even tell that kind of thing? The Maids are all around you in a little crowd, one of them appears with hot water and more towels, another gently nudges you out of the way. She unwraps the towels and starts cutting away the dress around the injuries. You notice all the Maids are looking at you differently from before, a few of them bow to you and one puts her hand on your arm and thanks you.

I'm starting to like these fairies.
>> No. 6586
>>6585
Nameless fairy maids > Head Maid
>> No. 6587
>>6586

Nameless fairy maids -> Head Maid -> knives
>> No. 6588
[✘] Just tell her to go, quickly.
>> No. 6589
Now I want my nameles fairy maids route
>> No. 6590
>>6589

We talked about a fairy maid harem route before. This just makes me want it more.
>> No. 6593
NO LOLI VAMPIRES
NO PADMAID

NAIMLES FAIRY MAIDS ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 6594
Votes are tied, next takes it then I write.
>> No. 6595
>>6594
Must...resist...urge to vote again....
>> No. 6596
[X] Tell her all you saw.
And the story continues...
>> No. 6598
Is it just my mistaken impression, or are some people assuming that Meiling has a phone and she is literally going to CALL Eientei? (Gensokyo has a telephone system, lolwut?) It certainly seems that way from the manner some people express the intention of telling Meiling the story after she "calls".
>> No. 6599
>>6597
She's going to scream TASUKETE EIRIN from her guard post.

Couldn't resist.
>> No. 6600
>>6593
lol, people change their minds so quickly. Before it was Flandre, then Patchy, then Koakuma and now the fairies.
>> No. 6601
>>6600
I'm still holding to Koakuma for second playthrough. Adorable succubus + humorous route, go!
>> No. 6602
>>6600

We're still going for Koakuma next play through. Then come the fairies.

Sakuya route will never be touched.
>> No. 6603
>>6602
Still you will need Sakuya for some routes!
>> No. 6604
>>6603

True we do need someone to be the villain.
>> No. 6605
>>6601
>>6602
Allright, i love you guys. Koakuma next, after that?
Fuck you people i want Sakuya route, have to finish them all.
>>6587
I blame you for the Sakuya hate.

There is no Fairies Route!
>> No. 6606
>>6605

If enough of us want it it will happen.
>> No. 6607
Remember, Sakuya is likely only going crazy on us because we're romancing Remi, and disrupting the balance or threatening her position or dirtying her precious kitchen or whatever it is we're doing. Sakuya will probably be all dere-dere in her route, with Remi being the villian, angry at you for distracting her head maid.
>> No. 6608
>>6607 ALSO: don't forget China, and the fairies
>> No. 6609
>>6607

I bet the Sakuya route will play out like Kohaku's. Us fighting Remi to the death with Sakuya going JUST AS PLANNED in the background.
>> No. 6610
>>6603
Her route doesn't sound so interesting and it's on my list before China(who is last). But i still want to finish it despite all the hate. She is not that evil like all want her to be.
>> No. 6611
>>6609
RAGE
>> No. 6612
>>6609
Nah, HY said there will be no "Kohaku" Route.
>> No. 6613
You tell Meiling what happened, she frowns in confusion when you mention the stone staircase.
"I have no idea what could be up there." She says, worried.
Then you tell her the rest, her eyes go all watery when you tell her about carrying the Fairy Maid. When you've finished she turns away, trying to hide her face.
"You're such a good person." She says quietly.
You don't quite know how to respond to that, but Meiling speaks again to end the short silence.
"Well I should hurry off then." She says. "I really hate doing this."
She crouches, jumps into the air and then wobbles a little, trying to steady herself. She's obviously not as skilled with flying as she is with martial arts. She looks deeply uncomfortable when the two sides of her long dress whip about in the breeze as she rises, trying to hold them in place over her groin.
"Back soon!" She shouts down to you. You wave and then avert your eyes to spare her dignity as she flies off.

You head back inside the Mansion to find Remilia waiting inside the front door.
"What took you so long?" She asks, hands on hips.
"Just letting Meiling know what happened." You say, somewhat out of breath after rushing about and then explaining everything.
"We need Eirin here now, dammit." Remilia looks like she's about to lose her temper.
You look her over. She's completely unscathed. Whatever her and Sakuya had to go deal with can't have been that bad.

[ ] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.
[ ] Ask her why they need Eirin so quickly.
[ ] Ask her if she's alright.
[ ] Ask after the injured Fairy.
>> No. 6614
>>6610

>>China(who is last)

RAGEx2
>> No. 6615
[ ] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.
>> No. 6616
[ ] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[ ] Ask her if she's alright.
[ ] Ask after the injured Fairy.

Way to screw up, the maid is probably beyond hope by now.
>> No. 6617
[X] Ask her what the hell happened.

THIS is the time to talk about what happenned. Not when talking about it is delaying a dying fairy's medical attention.
>> No. 6618
[x] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[x] Ask her what is at the top of that strange stone staircase
>> No. 6619
[X] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[X] Ask her why they need Eirin so quickly.
[X] Ask after the injured Fairy.

FUCKING WALL
>> No. 6620
[ ] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.
[ ] Ask her if she's alright.
>> No. 6621
[X] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
and
[X] Ask her if she's alright.
then
[X] Ask after the injured Fairy.

I've said you should hurry, DUMBASS..
>> No. 6622
[ ] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[ ] Ask her if she's alright.
>> No. 6623
>>6617
From PMiSS's Fairy article:
"Still, an individual fairy is short-lived(*1), but they immediately resurrect in the same shape.
Even if they suffer large injuries so that their bodies are in pieces, they heal immediately.
In a stricter sense fairies can´t die.
Therefore they take reckless action, without fearing death"

Of course, this may be different in the HY-verse.
>> No. 6625
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.

Even if we love her I refuse to simper and apologize.
>> No. 6626
[X] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[X] Ask her what the hell happened.
[X] Ask her if she's alright.
[X] Ask after the injured Fairy.

I have four concerns.
>> No. 6627
[X] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[X] Ask her why they need Eirin so quickly.
[X] Ask after the injured Fairy.
>> No. 6628
[x] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[x] Ask her what the hell happened.
>> No. 6629
[1] Apologize for holding Meiling up.
[2] Ask her if she's alright.
[3] Ask after the injured Fairy.
[4] Ask her what the hell happened.
>> No. 6630
[ ] Ask her if she's alright.
[ ] Ask after the injured Fairy.
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.

Belmonymous is a hero, loved ones first, those in trouble second, asskicking once the first two are secure.
>> No. 6631
[x] Ask after the injured Fairy.
[x] Ask her why they need Eirin so quickly.
[x] Ask her what the hell happened.
In that order. She's clearly fine, so there's no need to ask about her.
>> No. 6632
[x] Ask her what the hell happened.

Now is not the time for a wall. Stop taking the easy way out.
>> No. 6633
▷ Ask her what the hell happened.

This is all we need to know at this time. We can get details from Remilia after the situation is dealt with.
>> No. 6634
[x] Please forgive this lesser mortal for being born without wings or time manipulation.
[x] Ask her what the hell happened.
>> No. 6635
[ ] Ask after the injured Fairy.
[ ] Ask her what the hell happened.

Just because Remi thinks telling her was the wrong decision doesn't mean that it was. Without a good description of the injuries Eirin might not bring the proper supplies causing further delays while they're being procured, or she might bring too many slowing her arrival considerably.
>> No. 6636
▷ Ask her who the hell happened.
>> No. 6637
[x] Ask her what the hell happened.
[x] "And where is the pad-maid?"
>> No. 6638
[x] "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess"
>> No. 6639
>>6638
That line...seems generic, yet oddly familiar. It reminds me of an old Zelda tv series that I can just barely remember.

Link-nonymous in Gensokyo?
>> No. 6640
Asking what happened, apologize and asking after the Fairy. Is right now the time for a long conversation?

Writing.
>> No. 6641
[] Ask her what happened.
[] Ask her why they need Eirin so quickly.

First things first.
>> No. 6642
>>6640
Hmmm damn, we picked too many options.
>> No. 6643
>>6640
>Is right now the time for a long conversation?

Goddammit. Screwed over by multivotes.
>> No. 6644
File 121112960797.jpg - (45.47KB , 362x435 , monkey facepalm.jpg ) [iqdb]
6644
>>6640
Damn it, Anonymous!
>> No. 6645
Not like we have anything else to do until Meiling returns with Eirin.
>> No. 6646
If she's got something else she had to do she wouldn't be waiting by the door for us. Even if she does, we can talk while walking or whatever.
>> No. 6647
File 121113046968.jpg - (170.19KB , 518x639 , 38262ae0cae139461e0e935dbfde3336.jpg ) [iqdb]
6647
"Remi, what the hell just happened?" You ask.
The anger leaves Remilia's face. "Uh ..."
She looks away from you for a second, brow furrowed in thought, then turns back again.
"I can't tell you that." She says.
You frown and open your mouth to say something in protest. You don't want to be kept in the dark by Remilia, of all people. Doesn't she trust you? Before you can speak she puts a finger up to your lips.
"Please." She says in a pained voice, biting her lip.
You gently take her wrist and try to move it away, but instead she slips her hand past yours and places it against your cheek.
"I can't tell you. It's no threat you to and nothing happened anyway really, the Maid just made a mistake and over-reacted. Just trust me, please, trust me. Don't ask me to explain all my dirty secrets to you so soon."

There's something in her face you've not seen before. She looks so honest.

[ ] Trust Remilia.
[ ] Demand an explanation.

==========================

The results of the previous voting, to apologize and to ask after the Fairy, are still in effect. They will kick in after this vote.
>> No. 6648
[ ] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6649
[x] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6650
[x] Trust Remilia.
So hard not to.
>> No. 6651
[X] Trust Remilia.

She'll tell us in good time. And if she doesn't, we'll certainly be doing some investigation.
>> No. 6652
[X] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6653
[ ] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6654
▷ Trust Remilia.

I believe in you, so believe in me who believes in you!
>> No. 6655
>>6647

[X] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6656
[x] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6657
[z] Trust Remilia
>> No. 6658
>>6647
[x] Trust Remilia.

"I'll trust you, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about this."
>> No. 6659
[x] Trust Remilia.

Wrapped around her finger.
>> No. 6660
[X] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6661
Goddammit, Anonymous. Next time we have the option to investigate solo, fucking take it.
>> No. 6662
[ ] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6663
>>6661
In that case, I think it's time we look at that letter next chance we get.

Also,

>"I'll trust you, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about this."

This.
>> No. 6664
[X] Trust Remilia.

Or else, RED THE NIGHTLESS CASTLE, right? Better trust her.
>> No. 6665
"I'll trust you, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about this."
>> No. 6666
>"I'll trust you, but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about this."
Changing from I'll trust you to that.
>> No. 6667
[〒] Trust Remilia.
>> No. 6668
[] Trust Remilia
>> No. 6669
>"I can't tell you. It's no threat you to and nothing happened anyway really, the Maid just made a mistake and over-reacted. Just trust me, please, trust me. Don't ask me to explain all my dirty secrets to you so soon."

Well this gives us an excuse to be moody and get away from Remi for a while.

The fairy maid knows what's up there, and they seem to think we're a righteous dude; we should check on her condition and get an explanation directly from her ASAP, before Remilia gives her a gag order.

And translate that fucking letter. Goddamn.
>> No. 6670
>>6661
I refuse! Belmonymous has done just fine not delving into the more gruesome regions of the mansion. Especially the regions that have fatal spike traps in them.
>> No. 6671
>>6670

Enjoy your Normal End because you didn't 100% the map, fag.
>> No. 6672
>>6669
>The fairy maid knows what's up there, and they seem to think we're a righteous dude; we should check on her condition and get an explanation directly from her ASAP, before Remilia gives her a gag order.
Going behind Remi's back and getting an explanation from the maid isn't much better than demanding an explanation directly from Remi--it may be even worse, since in a way we're betraying her trust. We still have several game days to learn from her what's up there, or find out ourselves if an incident occurs.
>> No. 6673
>>6669

Koakuma should know what's up there, too. She'll need a hug in return, though.
>> No. 6674
>>6671
Where did HY say that we needed to explore every place in the SDM to get a Good End? Which Castlevania's required you to 100% the map to get a Good End?

'Nuff said.
>> No. 6675
When we got involved with Remilia, we already knew that she is a Vampire, and we already knew about the little secrets she may hide from us. So this thing now should be no surprise for us, we know damn right where we are and how dangerous this palce is and that Remilia is no girl from next door. We made our choice, now we have to live with the consequence. Spying on her and trying to find out her secrets behind her back will only Bad End us, because she trusts us, and we know damn right what happens when we betray her, either Sakuya kills us or Remilia. the best way is to let her tell us, or try our luck.
Just looking around a bit, exploring the mansion would be a good idea. We need some answers too.
>> No. 6676
>>6672
>We still have several game days to learn from her what's up there

Several days. How many secrets has she told us over the last several days? I can't think of many. So you suggest just hammering positive responses to her while in her presence and twiddling our thumbs when not? Enjoy your normal end.

>or find out ourselves if an incident occurs.

This was the incident. We had our chance. We blew it. HY gave and has been giving us a strong push to investigate the stairwell, and now we're blocked off.
>> No. 6677
>>6676

We've only gone through... what, two full days? And part of a third? There are at least four days left, maybe even five. You're overreacting. We have plenty of time.
>> No. 6678
Remi's feelings towards things are not always for her own good. We had to take the initiative with Flandre, and we may have to do so again here.
>> No. 6679
>>6676

We're not blocked off...we can just go there later. A choice may pop up.
>> No. 6680
>>6676
We are on Day 3, 3 or 4 more to go, we still have enough time to find out what's going on around here. Time is not what we are lacking, just random storming around the mansion will bring no answers, there is always a time and place for things to do.
>>6678
Remilia is not Flandre, i doubt pushing her for answers is going to bring us any good.
>> No. 6681
>>6676
To add to what the >>6677 anon said, we've only known Remi for two days or so. You can't expect deep trust and disclosure of secrets within that span of time. Remi's been clearly insecure about her relationship with Belmonymous, but that's been changing slowly but surely. If we're only barely halfway through this story after everything that's happened in the past 19 threads, there's plenty of time for a helluva lot to happen.
>> No. 6682
Has HY stated how many days this story will span?
>> No. 6683
>>6682

Yes. It's supposed to be roughly six or seven days total.
>> No. 6684
>>6682
>>6565
>> No. 6685
>>6677

She's marginalized her sister for the better part of 500 years. Needless to say, Remi tends avoid thinking about things that cause her anxiety. She won't bring it up by herself, and she'll deflect the topic if we do.

And we still have to fix her relationship with Flan, find out the truth behind the letter and ourselves, and uncover what Remilia's past trauma with men.

But before we can even attempt some of those things, we have to put the foot down with Sakuya; we have to beat her into submission, and this will require the full extent of our Belmont potential. Being that it's only when we took risks that our Belmont powers have kicked in, this missed action sequence here feels all the more crippling.
>> No. 6686
File 12111346351.jpg - (42.08KB , 330x450 , f9a06426864b61a1479b712b3bf6ab8a.jpg ) [iqdb]
6686
You take Remilia's hand from your cheek and hold it in yours.
"Okay, Remi. I'll trust you."
She breaks into a smile, but a sad one. "Thankyou." She says. "I ... I hope." She blushes a little but doesn't look away from you. "I hope that eventually there will be no secrets between us."
"Me too, Remi, me too." You say.
She looks down, face turning a deeper red.

You take a deep breath, clearing your head. You'll trust Remilia, for now. She says it's no threat to you then it's no threat to you, she seems concerned enough about your safety to not lie about something like that. You can't help but be curious though, and worried. Whatever happened it's quite serious. Why the hell do they need Eirin so badly? The Fairies are immortal, right? Sure it's not going to be a pleasant experience to die in agony, but she'll be up bright and fresh again by tomorrow ... well, other than the horrible post-traumatic stress disorder. You wonder how long it's going to take Meiling to fly to Eientei and bring Eirin back with her.

"I'm sorry for holding up Meiling." You say to Remilia.
She sighs. "That's okay, I was panicking. I doubt it'll make much difference now anyway."
"How come?"
Remilia looks at you and swallows.
"What is it?" You ask.
"The Maid may have to be put down." She says slowly. "I'm sorry."
"What? But the Fairies re-spawn, don't they?"
Remilia's expression has hardened somewhat. "Not ... not in this situation."
"What situation?" You're starting to sound a little panicked yourself. "What's happened to the Maid?" You ask.

At that moment Remilia looks over your shoulder and gives a little wave. She looks back at you and mouths 'sorry'.
You turn to see Meiling and Eirin touch down on the garden path. You haven't actually seen Eirin in the flesh before but her looks live up to her reputation. She's almost enough to distract you from the situation at hand, red and blue uniform and long silver hair catching the light. She looks somehow more mature than everyone else you've met so far in Gensokyo but that must be some kind of illusion because physically she looks as young as Meiling.
She quickly walks up to you and Remilia, she's holding a large leather doctor's bag in one hand.
"Good day Lady Remilia." Her voice sounds half amused, half irritated. "I came as fast as I can, your guard seemed somewhat agitated."
"Thankyou." Remilia says to her.
Eirin just looks you once over, raising her eyebrows at you but saying nothing. Maybe she's just interested in the blood stains.
"But may I enquire as to why on earth you have called me here for a Fairy?" Eirin asks.
Remilia just looks at her silently for a few seconds.
"Ah." Eirin says at last. "I see. Well, lead the way." Her voice sounds sad now, all the previous amusement gone.

Remilia turns to you.
"Just stay out of the way of this, you don't want to see it." She says to you.

[ ] Obey like the dog you are, leave the Fairy to her fate. Go to your room.
[ ] Obey like the dog you are, leave the Fairy to her fate. Go wash the blood off.
[ ] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
>> No. 6687
>>6680

You misunderstand. I'm talking about her relationship with Flandre, not Flandre herself. If we never took the initiative, they wouldn't have been able to close the gap as far as they did.
>> No. 6688
[ ] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
Getting a bad vibe from the other two.
>> No. 6690
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

We're involved in this, no getting out now. We aren't her servant, and she said she doesn't want to treat us like one. We're going.
>> No. 6691
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

You just had to put the other two like that, huh? Now nobody will pick them for sure.
>> No. 6692
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
>> No. 6693
File 121113502315.jpg - (29.22KB , 500x306 , 1210753397693.jpg ) [iqdb]
6693
>>6363

[ x ] Obey like the dog you are, leave the Fairy to her fate. Go wash the blood off.

Be Belmontnymous likes cats!
>> No. 6694
[x] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

Sorry, Remilia, just making sure we still have a will of our own.
>> No. 6696
[x] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
>> No. 6697
>>6686

[x] "No, I'm the one who found her, and I will see it through to the end."

At the very least, this will give us a huge amount of fairy-points.
>> No. 6698
[x] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
>> No. 6699
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
You really had to put the other two that way, no one is going to pick them. Just tell us to pick this Option.
Still, we have to see this, we are part of this now, and i want answers.
>> No. 6700
[x] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

We're not the dog in this mansion.
>> No. 6701
>>Just tell us to pick this Option.

You don't have to pick it. The wording of the first two options changed because of certain previous actions.
>> No. 6702
>She sighs. "That's okay, I was panicking. I doubt it'll make much difference now anyway."
>"How come?"
>Remilia looks at you and swallows.
>"What is it?" You ask.
>"The Maid may have to be put down." She says slowly. "I'm sorry."
>"What? But the Fairies re-spawn, don't they?"
>Remilia's expression has hardened somewhat. >"Not ... not in this situation."
>"What situation?" You're starting to sound a little panicked yourself. "What's happened to the Maid?" You ask.

Sakuya, if it turns out you were responsible for this, I will hound you to the end of your days.
>> No. 6703
[x] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

Being a dog is Sakuya's business, right?
>> No. 6704
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.

Looks like the poor thing got Porphyric Hemophilia'd.
>> No. 6705
>>6704

Vampiric fairy maid? DO WANT
>> No. 6706
>"She ... she moved too fast, forgot to turn the last set of spikes off." The Maid says at last.

Remi probably thinks she's been bitten or something of the like, but it looks otherwise from the fairy maid's story. We should make sure they don't do anything rash.
>> No. 6707
>>6706

Unless the fairy maids were told to say that, if something like this were to happen.
>> No. 6708
>>6701

I see what you mean.
>> No. 6709
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
[x] "No, I'm the one who found her, and I will see it through to the end."

Add this for extra awesome.
>> No. 6710
>>6701

Heh. "Trust Remilia" wasn't that good an idea, eh?
>> No. 6711
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
[x] "No, I'm the one who found her, and I will see it through to the end."

Awesome. I like this.
>> No. 6712
>>6707

Even then it's still possible the maid left the gashes; they didn't look like puncture wounds.

We should claim disbelief and keep vigil with the other fairies until it's apparent she really is becoming a ghoul or vampire.
>> No. 6713
>>6710

Actually, it was probably when we told her she owned us.

Speaking of which, before this is over we're probably going to have to sit her down and tell her she doesn't understand the full ramifications of owning something. Specifically, that there's a certain set of responsibilities that go along with it. Just because someone belongs to her doesn't mean they're chattel property.
>> No. 6714
I LOL'd you chose the option, "I'm all yours!"..
You're now the sex-slave of the mistress. You must obey her or you will end up like that fairy. I warned you..

ALSO: I hope this fact will change, and you will eventually claim the position of the Lord of the Mansion.
>> No. 6715
>>6712

There's another possibility though; do you think any kind of trap would be able to stop a being that is perhaps stronger than Remi and Flandre, who are capable of regeneartion?

Probably those traps are made with or poisoned by something special.

So maybe she DID get hit by the traps, but those traps will even kill a fairy and somehow cause her a really painful death?

There's also the possibility that she was bitten by whatever's up there too, of course. Who knows.
>> No. 6716
Flandre used the masumane, and now the fairy can't be phoenix down'd. makes perfect sense.
>> No. 6717
>>6710

Ever since that scene in the dining room when the cogs turned, I have the feeling we've been glamored in some way that is twisting our attitude toward her. This line for example is strange and artificial:

"There's something in her face you've not seen before. She looks so honest."

And she's taken a more authoritarian tone towards us since.
>> No. 6718
Finally, this may also be tied to the reason why Sakuya wants to keep the balance. Perhaps she's afraid of the entire "family" reuniting.
>> No. 6719
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
[X] "No, I'm the one who found her, and I will see it through to the end."

I like this as well. We have to save her somehow D:
>> No. 6720
Writing now.
>> No. 6721
File 12111374291.jpg - (225.29KB , 700x2007 , 1209920405802.jpg ) [iqdb]
6721
PIC VERY MUCH RELATED..
>> No. 6723
>>6715

It's not regeneration that's the issue. In Gensokyo fairies reincarnate almost immediately. You know, the whole Styx -> Higan -> Siki cycle. Something capable of fucking with the cycle of reincarnation is h4x on the level of the hourai elixir.
>> No. 6724
>>6717
Interesting, interesting...Remi put a minor glamour on us using native vampiric abilities? That would explain why she's been acting less insecure around us. I still think those wheels turning was a metaphor for her fate adjustment ability though.
>> No. 6725
[X] Don't obey, go with them and help the Fairy.
[X] "No, I'm the one who found her, and I will see it through to the end."

>>6717
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK.
I told you guys, Mystic Eyes of Enchantment.
Now we're going to rape her and then get killed.
>> No. 6726
>>6721
You've just defiled all moe in that picture.
>> No. 6727
>>6721
D'awwwwwww.... sauce?
>> No. 6729
You guys all suck.

Remember how Remi was described to us fairly early on? While I don't remember the exact details, the gist I got was Remi doesn't want a Thrall she wants an equal. She approves of people asserting their strength.

Belnonymous used to be a bad ass double jumping vampire slayer, now all he ever does is go moon eyed over Remi and shit himself around Sakuya.

Remi won't like it if we push our point, but she doesn't HAVE to like everything about us.
>> No. 6730
Hehe, if Remi did throw a glamour on us, I wonder how she'll handle the fact that we resist it and disobey her. Belmonymous hax, go!

That said, if Remi did throw a glamour on us, and Belmonymous DOES have some natural resistance to this, maybe HY worded the choices as "be a dog" to PUSH us into choosing the disobedient option that reflects our natural resistance.
>> No. 6731
>>6727
http://takaheron.blog.shinobi.jp/
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/index?tags=takahero

>http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/233614
>Ratoslov: That's not cute. That's really creepy.
fits the situation.
>> No. 6732
>>6724
>I still think those wheels turning was a metaphor for her fate adjustment ability though.

The fate manipulation is supposed to be unconscious, so it might've just kicked in when she cast charm person.
>> No. 6733
>>6724 Well done Anon well done!

>>6726 Yes, but if you see that from the other side, that is terrible, I mean Anon will be just like Sakuya, a dog who obeys his Mistress.. SEX SLAVE END!
>> No. 6735
>>6733
I know we don't like Sakuya, but I think describing her as a dog in this story's going a bit far. She seems pretty independent in a lot of her actions (mainly the ones that involve threatening us).
>> No. 6739
>>6729

She may be attracted to interesting people, but that doesn't mean she doesn't also have the desire to own them completely. Maybe she gets a kick out of conquering or taming others. Sakuya as a former Belmont would be an example.

I think while our value to her has continued to increase, our ability to act has become constrained. Yet, if we can disagree with her in a light that shows back-bone as opposed to insubordination, I think we can bring back that original spark of interest, and she'll be more forgiving.
>> No. 6768
>>6739
But remember that if that is the case with Sakuya, she's fallen out of favour.