[Return]  [Bottom[Last Update]
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 68451)
  • First time posting? Check out our site rules and FAQ.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

Watch Thread
Hide Thread
Expand All Images
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 16411747541.jpg - (240.52KB, 1200x1200, I see this.jpg)
I see this
>You awake in a small dark space, and feel a stabbing pain in your chest.
>Would you like instructions?
>Y/N

Edit: Updates will be fast when I'm actively in the thread. Every 10 or so minutes fast. Check back a few times after posting.
Delete Post
Report Post
Y

Like I'd have reason to dick around in the first post.
Delete Post
Report Post
Y

Amazon fucked up my delivery I see. I was supposed to get the item delivered, not be the item delivered.
Delete Post
Report Post
Y

Rumia stop fucking around
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164117536690.jpg - (246.84KB, 1200x1200, I still see this.jpg)
I still see this
>Invalid input detected, assuming incompetence.
>How to Play:
>You type suggestions. With your keyboard. And feel a stabbing pain in your chest.
>Oh wait you meant other than that didn't you?
>Outputs will be produced based on all inputs provided since the last output.
>You can enter an input by prefacing it with a closing angle bracket.
> <-- That's this thing.
>Please note that outputs may be sporadic.
>You feel a stabbing pain in your chest.
Delete Post
Report Post
fuck i forgot my trip
Delete Post
Report Post
>Open eyes.
>What is stabbing me?

We are robutt.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 16411762213.jpg - (246.84KB, 1200x1200, I see this still.jpg)
I see this still
[Open eyes. What is stabbing me?]
>Attempting to open your eyes does nothing. Furthermore, a clumsy attempt to feel at your chest is cut short by the roof of the space with a clunk as your fingers scratch against it.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Check space. Is it breakable?
>If(yes, break out)
Delete Post
Report Post
>check what the ceiling is made out of
>knock on the ceiling while you're at it

knocking on wood for luck and fortune
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164117826522.jpg - (210.34KB, 847x720, The images arent accurate anymore.jpg)
The images arent accurate anymore
[Check what the space is made of, and if you can break out of it. Knock on the ceiling for luck while you're at it.]
>You check what the edges of the space are made of, finding with a slight pain in your knuckles that it is wood.
>Upon testing the walls and ceiling, the latter gives slightly, and you are able to lift it about a foot before tossing it aside as dirt and sunlight stream in.
>You are standing in a dirt filled box at the bottom of a one foot deep hole. The hole is surrounded by trees. There is a stabbing pain in your chest.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Get up, check self. Who are we? What is this pain?
Delete Post
Report Post
>check the stabbing pain
>climb out of the box (coffin, perhaps?)
>rip our heart out of our chest. can't hurt if there's nothing there to feel hurt *taps forehead*
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164117923548.jpg - (71.25KB, 1280x720, Damn bro you live like this.jpg)
Damn bro you live like this
[leave the box, work out who you are, and remove your heart]
>You step out of the box, and ponder the given command. I mean really, of course you know who you are you're-
>Uh
>Checking what you have on your person you find:
>One (1) Skeleton
>One (1) Splintering Wooden Spike (Between the skeleton's ribs)
>Not much else but dirt.
>You're pretty sure the spike is what's causing that stabbing pain since you dont have a heart to remove.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Remove stake. If possible.
>Inspect box and surroundings.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Specifically, check for a tombstone, and whether there's a name on the tombstone.
Delete Post
Report Post
>observe surroundings
>determine time of day and bearings
>wait if we're a skeleton can we detach and reattach our bits?
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164118044131.jpg - (29.54KB, 480x360, Found this behind them trees boss.jpg)
Found this behind them trees boss
[Remove the stake if possible, and check for detachable extremities. Then examine surroundings.]
>Your first course of action is to firmly grasp the spike and give it a sharp tug. This does nothing except make it briefly hurt quite a bit more. On the bright side however your arm didn't fall off, at least until you attempted to remove it on purpose, at which point it went limp, though holding together.
>Next up, the area. It day time probably, your grave if that is what it was in unmarked, though what little of the box is still visible appears to be... wood probably, and upon very close examination the trees appear to be concealing an entire forest behind them.
>You have:
>One (1) Tattered Wooden Spike (Stuck in ribs, very painful.)
>One (1) Skeletal Right Arm (Held in left hand, not falling apart.)
Delete Post
Report Post
>reattach the arm, no use walking around with only one occupied hand
>determine bearings (as in which way is north)
>pick a direction and start walking

2 arms attached is worth one in the hand or something
Delete Post
Report Post
>How can you be unsure what time of day it is?

You silly skelington.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164118216849.jpg - (8.65KB, 300x168, Trust me bro if its what you actually see Ill tell.jpg)
Trust me bro if its what you actually see Ill tell
[Reattach your arm and work out where to go.]
>Your arm returns to its previous point easily, holding fast as you watch the sun to see which way it moves.
>And keep watching it.
>And keep watching it.
>And keep wa- there, there was movement! ...It rises in the west right?
>Alright you pick random direction and go in it for some reason. What are you doing this for again?
Delete Post
Report Post
>You can't find out what's happening if you don't go anywhere.
Delete Post
Report Post
>"Alright you pick random direction and go in it for some reason. What are you doing this for again?"
>would we rather get back in the box? even if we wanted to, we might as well get the stake out first right? No point going back in uncomfortable
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 16415073358.jpg - (90.52KB, 736x540, google wasnt cooperating today alright.jpg)
google wasnt cooperating today alright
[Because not doing it would be boring.]
>While tugging uselessly on the stake between your ribs you decide that that tracks, and start leaving them as you start hiking to wherever. You'll find somewhere eventually even if it ta-
>You trip over something mid monologue and faceplant in what appears to be a path.
>Your face hurts, though not as much as your chest does.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Inspect path and where it might lead to
>Failing that, walk on the path leading vaguely in the direction where the sun was rising
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164156938343.jpg - (20.20KB, 700x400, angry skeleton.jpg)
angry skeleton
(This looks like hell of a fun, can't wait for more writer)

>Hold on a moment gonbarino
>Check how the coffin was dug in before continuing exploration. (This is to see if someone used an actual shovel to dig you in or if your killer used their bare hands. The latter would most likely imply it's a youkai and the former a human).
>Continue (Anon commands from above), life is a gift and your gift has been taken from you, go on a journey to avenge yourself by defeating this anti-santa.
>Check your inner head, see if you remember anything about yourself or anything that could be useful, concentrate if need be...
>Concentrate...wait that's it! It all makes sense now.
>Someone has killed you by smashing a stake through your chest with the aid of an hammer, this implies that you are possibly undead.
>Seeing how the sun has not killed you now, you are prolly not a vampire.
>Seeing how you are in a forest, you are most likely not human.
>Seeing how you don't have flesh, you are currently a skeleton.
> Yes, you have been killed by a youkai and this is a forest of youkai.
>Get angry and prepare your fists for some nasty clobbering on the first potential suspect that you see, for the first of justice is milky white.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164185383057.png - (699.18KB, 640x480, I tried anon but goddamnit that was three updates .png)
I tried anon but goddamnit that was three updates
[Further assess your situation before moving on too seek revenge on whoever did this to you.]
>As you did not make it very far it is a trifle to go back the arduous dozen or so feet you got from your coffin so you can analyse the scene for clues.
>Hmm. Right. But that's... Then that means........
>You have it! You were buried in a box, with a piece of wood jammed between your ribs, it was in an out of the way place, and you dont know where this is or how you got here so the answer must be:
>After you died in completely unrelated circumstances, the person hired to make your coffin did such a shoddy job that it even gave you a splinter. After this he panicked, and buried you in the woods, hoping no one would find you.
>Clearly you must make them pay for an act so foul! You immediately choose a random direction on the path and go down it, since you think its definitely probably absolutely the right way, resolving to track them down and give them a piece of your mind!
Delete Post
Report Post
>So, uh... input [?]
Delete Post
Report Post
>Keep a metaphorical eye open for any signs of life in the forest
>You are going to need to find a town to look for a coffin maker. Only he will know THE TRUTH
Delete Post
Report Post
>Looks like we gotta BONE to pick with him eh?
>Rattle your bones menacingly to practice imitation!

Damn,I thought we were some vampire that died and than came back as a skeleton.
Delete Post
Report Post
>start a vendetta to kick the ass of whoever made your shoddy coffin
>follow the path, direction doesnt really matter
Delete Post
Report Post
>Search for any additional coffins nearby to find and recruit allies
>Otherwise, follow the path and hope to stumble upon civilization
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164220864984.jpg - (27.86KB, 509x360, Wow menacing.jpg)
Wow menacing
[Seek vengeance, but be VIGILANT! There is something around every corner, with only time revealing friend from foe.]
>Finding this fool who constructed your shoddy resting place is of paramount importance! You must seek them out, for justice, for vengeance, for the chance to make a formal complaint at his place of employment!
>Before leaving you check quickly for any potential allies in your immediate area, but the area is silent, and deserted except for the birds and crickets and stuff.
>You strike a pose, so mejestic and forceful that your bones rattle, surely terrifying anything that heard it utterly, before you begin walking along the road.
>As you walk you feel a burning justice in your figurative heart, the sounds of the forest bleeding in as though to serenade the start of your journey.
>Also your chest still hurts.
>Actually wait that might be what the burning is.
Delete Post
Report Post
>Let's get moving, now.Can't journey without walking, eh?
Delete Post
Report Post
>Continue walking until it hurts too much
>Force to reconcile that the way you are walk to is the wrong way.
>Rattle your bones to the mysterious forces hindering your way
>Swear revenge before going the opposite way
Delete Post
Report Post
>can we finally follow that damn path yet?
>also it's spelled majestic, not megestic idiot
Delete Post
Report Post
>try pushing the stake out through you, instead of pulling it out.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164277840770.jpg - (249.25KB, 1280x853, skeleton-1522620_1280.jpg)
skeleton-1522620_1280
[X] Life is a gift which santa has failed to deliver, though your current state of consciencenouis is unnatural and heretical it is one that must be properly treated with the value it's been given.
Cancel the self-draining, though it could relieve your inner tension by quite a lot, a proper skeleton does not indulge in non-proffesional self pleasures.
(OOC: We don't know if removing the thing would kill us, so let's not risk it yet).

[X] Necromancy is nothing more than a disgusting bacterial practise used to amplify one's twisted corps-romantic desires, this magic comes the same way a std comes from love: It all starts with an disgustigly infected gash screwed wide open for the enjoyment of all necros to come as he pleases in pleasure. You must end this perversion and use your newfound lack of skin and blood to find the naughty girl who did this to you and give her a proper bone ramblerino that her neglected daddy never gave.
(OOC: Find necromantic, kick ass)

[X]Now let all monsters be aghast as you proceed to play the ritual drums lied within your chest compartment, though this is not a mating call nor a fighting call, some menorahs can be lighted if people ask you nicely for your pronouns are bone and boner.
(OOC: Make noise in forest as you wander)
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164304827621.webm - (2.77MB, 426x240, Doot - E1M1 [Knee-Deep in the Doot] [hzPpWInAiOg].webm)
Doot - E1M1 [Knee-Deep in the Doot] [hzPpWInAiOg]
>Acquire Musical Accompaniment,preferably a Trumpet.
>Ribcage Xylophone is an acceptable temporary measure.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164312493513.jpg - (161.46KB, 1219x1080, 20220124_123855.jpg)
20220124_123855
WRITER COME BACK, LOOK AT ALL DA SINGLE LADIES WAITING FOR YOUR SKELE-ASS.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 165404265198.jpg - (11.17KB, 322x421, a-skeleton-takes-a-graceful-pose.jpg)
a-skeleton-takes-a-graceful-pose
[March nobly on! And then swear vengance away from the direction you were marching in! Before marching that way instead!
It is your sacrum-sanct duty!]
>You stamp forward with a grave-rising fervour! Never before has there been an individual as timely and punctual as you!
>So industrious are ye that you even decide to skip the boring part, since you'll go the wrong way first anyway you skip that bit and turn around!
>In fact, since you're doing things in advance to save time you'll swear vengance now too!
>You strike a pose arms raised like a grand hero, and with all your might scream out:
>
>
>
>Oh right you don't have vocal cords.
>Well at least those fairies seem terrified.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 16540432434.jpg - (40.41KB, 387x500, 295a914eefe06178d57188b144bb83a1.jpg)
NSFW image
>>68511
Pay up, where's the ass?

Delete Post
Report Post
>Well, at least those fairies seem aroused
what now bitch
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 16542200976.jpg - (42.41KB, 500x500, damnheshot.jpg)
damnheshot
[Well, at least those fairies seem]
>Yeah that's right, they seem. Seem like bitches.
>Screaming stuff like "The enemy spotted us!" and "Aah run away!"
>Sounds like good advice so you join them, after all if there's an enemy behind you looking back is just gonna get you re-killed.
>Their screaming is getting louder too, whatever is behind you must be getting clos-
>The blonde one trips on a rock, promptly tripping you as well, and ushering in another round of what appears to be screaming, except they forgot to actually scream anything and are just running away flapping their mouths.
>Your chest hurts, probably cause of the fairy arm stuck through it.
Delete Post
Report Post
>>68620
I'm gonna go commit ritual gensokyo if this happens again.

Delete Post
Report Post
The spookiest story on the site right now
Delete Post
Report Post
>The fairy is now stuck with you. This is how this works. Time to continue in the direction they were running flying.
Delete Post
Report Post
>This is now your fairy, a companion that will aid you in your pursuit of vengeance.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 165542088514.jpg - (11.44KB, 259x194, images (15).jpg)
images (15)
[The fairy has joined the party, physically. She's stuck with you now.]
>They seem to disagree with it though, with how much they've aimed for your face while flailing.
>It isn't physically painful, but your feelings are hurt.
>Deciding she probably isn't gonna listen for a while you start following the trail left by the other two, walking through the bushes they half flew over half trampled, in their hurry to get away.
>You do wonder slightly what use the fairy will be, other than a potential guide to where the target of your vengance is. Maybe they have a useful ability?
>Hell what kind of fairy even are they? some kind of chestnut?
>Oh hey, that's a big tree.
Delete Post
Report Post
> Rattle menacingly
> The screams of terror coming from the fairy will do well to enhance your spookyness
> Investigate the giant tree
Delete Post
Report Post
>Chestnuts are tasty when roasted
>Roast the fairy with your comedy styling
>Rattle when your improv inevitably fails
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 166080375246.jpg - (602.28KB, 1000x749, i gave up.jpg)
i gave up
[Rattle menacingly at the tree, before turning your attention to party member 2.]
>Your jangling rings true, a xylophonic din such that the very dead will rise to strike terror.
>In practice a chip on your left navicular shrinks and few birds fly off, as it appears appears the unrisen dead are elsewhere at this time. The tree's two un-captured inhabitants are not however, and you can faintly hear them shrieking through the wood.
>You begin to pace around the tree, examining it's mighty trunk as you dimly make out their alarmed cries, and hurried speech, though you cannot tell what it is they're saying. They must be planning a rescue of their ally, you're sure.
>The best course of action is clearly to scare them out of their arboreal fortress, and make them rush to their compatriot's assistance. You fix your sockets on her ever more paling face, raise your hands in front of her face, and show her the oldest trick in the book: pulling off your thumb.
>You even dangle it in front of her face for good measure.
>Needless to say, you can barely hear your satisfied rattling over the screams as her allies spring from their skylight in the entirely wrong direction...
>Leaving you alone with a screaming crying fairy stuck in your ribcage.
>****
Delete Post
Report Post
Anon here. I've made choices so you, the reader, don't have to think about it. You can crucify me later.

[ ] Let her go. She's served her purpose.
[ ] Keep her around. She could be useful in the future. For what, though, you have no idea.
[ ] High five her, since she's dangling her arm out.
Delete Post
Report Post
oh, cool, choices.
[x] High five her, since she's dangling her arm out.
Delete Post
Report Post
> High five the fairy. Maybe she'll stop crying.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] High five her, since she's dangling her arm out.
Delete Post
Report Post
> High five her, since she's dangling her arm out.
> Claim the now empty fortress as your own
Delete Post
Report Post
>High five the fairy. You've been leaving her hanging for too long.
[Return]  [Top]



- Took 0.01s -
Thread Watcher x
Reply toX