[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 336385
File 1206732537469.jpg - (172KB, 850x637 , sample-a2e2900b2d7e757b7728accc188b050c.jpg) [iqdb]
336385
Flandre looks blandly at your hand, and in seconds, the fluff is gone. Just, vaporized. Well, shit. "I don't see any. And one of MY hands, silly. Should I removes yours just to be certain?" She grins at you, her fangs showing. Her tongue darts over all of her teeth.
Are you sure she doesn't fucking know where her food comes from?


[ ] Pick the first hand

[ ] Choose the second

[ ] Flee

[ ] Scream

[ ] "Hey, you cheated!"
Jerk off
[X] Choose the second
[x] Hey, you cheated!

Time to be a man.
[ ] Choose the second
[x] Choose the second
[x] Grab some fluff, declare yourself winner
[x] Pick the first hand
[ ] Choose the second
[X] Choose the second
[x] Pick the first hand
[ ] Choose the second
[ ] Choose the second
OH FUCK OH FUCK WE ARE SCREWED.
[X] Use own powers to reform fluff into hand
>>OP
Looking kinda hot there in that image, Flandre
[ ] Choose the second
[X] Pick the first hand

Ok, smartass time is over
[x] Pick the first hand
[X] Put it in.

That picture is fucking awesome.
[X] CAN I SCREAM
[x] Choose her thumb
[ ] Pick the first hand
[X] Choose the second
[ ] Choose the second
>>OP
Shouldn't it be "blankly", GM/GW? Or "with bordeom"? I've never heard "blandly" used in this context. Or ever.
[x] Choose the second
Anon's dry wit is lost on her.
[ ] Choose the second
>>336424
winnar. second hand it is.
[x] Choose the second
[x] "Hey, you cheated!"
[X] Choose the second

No real decision making to be had here, just luck
[x] Choose the second
>"Okay... And if I win..." She breaks off, giggling insanely with a small snort. "It's a seeecret, actually." She grins

I WANT TO LOSE, ANON, I WANT TO LOSE HARD.
[x]Choose the second.
It's not about luck. It's about what GM feels like doing to poor anon.
File 1206732795143.jpg - (76KB, 1024x576) [iqdb]
336454
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDRE
[ ] Trace a Broken Phantasm of the fluff.
>>336433
That's no ⑨, boy!
[ ] "Hey, you cheated!"
[] Get turned on...
[x] Scream

If ever there was a time to see if Patchoulli's gift worked, now would certainly be it.
dream 2 was lake dream
>>336452
Flandre's powers work from a distance.
[x] Wavedash
[X] Piss yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.
>>336454
More like FLANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU
WHERE`S MY THREAD 34 ARCHIVE?!
[x] Mindgames
[x] Cast Magic Missile
>>336471

It still exists you retard. Go back a page or two.
>>336467

You mean air dodge/sidestep? Brawl has no wavedashing.
>>336471
Thread 34 is at >>335747
I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, AWAITING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
HELP ME EIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
We're going to be eaten. Or turned into a new Mr. Bear.

HELP ME, PATCHY!
Flandre is motherfucking awesome here.
File 1206733004228.jpg - (53KB, 890x593) [iqdb]
336485
>>336481
HEEEAAALP!
>>336480
loev will happen
We are at the border of life and death
File 1206733019987.jpg - (197KB, 400x1827) [iqdb]
336490
Tasukete Kourin
shit, hmm, I feel that Thrd. 34 should have somehow had something to do with Rule 34.
>>336488
no, love is over
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PRIMSRIVER SISTERS ARE GO
>>336492

Love is just beginning. If Flan wins... see:

>>336449
>>336494
Prismriver sex orgy, fuck yeah
Second seems to win the wote
,. '´    / /       |    ',  \
  ri´`\    /  /    _,,,...、_  !.     ',   \
 /7´:::::::::::`'::、    /   /::::::::::i_{  |.      ',
 「!::::::::::::::::::::::::`ヽ.__,,...,,__/:::::;::::::::::!」   :     '.      \
./7::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_;;::ヽ-─`<::::::::::::!_',  _,.,,_      .
rく::::::::::::::::::>'"´::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`'::、!」 く:::::::::`ヽ.
'ヽ`ヽ;::::/::::::/::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::';::::::::ヾ/:::::::::::::::::`:、
7´`ヽ;Y:::::::::/:::::/::::::::::;'::::;'::::!:::::::i::::';:::::::',::::::::ト'、::::::::
ヽ、
:::::/:::::i:::::::::;':::::;'::::,ゝ、/:::/|:::;ハ::::/!:::;ハ:::::::i::::::i __`>ri-
‐''ア、
:::;':::::: !::::::::i:::;:'_;/i  i'`ソ、レ' レ_」,://:::::;:::!ー-'r‐'"`ヽ-r-、::::`':、
::i:::::::: ':;::::ァレ'| | ゝ. 'ー'     !ソ`i7:::::/レ'/ ̄7ー-r'´7ヽ、>ー、:::::>
;ハ::::::::::::';ハ、_,!ニ」 ''"   ___ ' ` ,,i`iヾ, ハ  レ;ゝ!、/! /」`ヽソ´
:::i::::::::::::/V:::::|:::::';   ;'´ ヽi    ,ハ!::::::〉 )ノ i !,j  レ'r!ハ !〉
File 1206733108119.jpg - (226KB, 600x738) [iqdb]
336504
WE CAN'T DIE HERE, ANON
THINK OF THE BOOBINITES
>>336491
I get the feeling GM was trying to go that route, but we made dumbass decisions.

name truely is fitting.
File 1206733130445.jpg - (369KB, 320x237 , 1206733130445.gif) [iqdb]
336507
I predict this
>>336494

HOLY SHIT AWESOME
>>336495
It's time to finally become that sax slave
>>336506
really? where? prodding patchy with whats wrong?
[X] Pick the first hand
Looks like wit and diplomacy won't work here. Lets hope our luck hasn't completely dried up yet.
File 1206733213134.jpg - (18KB, 200x155) [iqdb]
336517
File 1206733218255.jpg - (190KB, 1142x2036) [iqdb]
336519
>>336511

Fuck, someone remembers that?
>>336499
ξ・∀・)めるぽ
>>336519
Fuck yeah, Jazz End.
[x] Pray for Deus Ex Machina
>>336519
JAZZ END
>>336508

There is no luck, It's GM's illusion
>>336519
first thing I thought of
>>336519
Jazz end does indeed bring back memories.
>>336525
For once, I'm praying Sakuya shows up.
>>336508
Isn't meeting Remilia supposed to make you luckier by default?
>>336539

Not really, but chopping off Tewi's foot will.
[X] Pick the first hand
>>336540
Reimu mind
>>336543
slowpoke.jpg
The OP image of Flandre makes me want to stick it in so bad
>>336548
JOIN THE FLANDRE SIDE
WE HAVE LOLI
>>336539
Meeting Remilia Changes a person's fate, for better or for worse.

didn't seem to work for Reimu and Marisa, though, unless they were previously destined to die again Yukari or something (Or maybe the change in fate was meeting Flandre.)
[] jerk off while I still have my hands...
>>336553
I'd take Cirno over Flan any day.
>>336494
SOMEONE DO THIS
>>336553
If we wanted loli, we would have raped Akyu.
File 1206733579976.jpg - (669KB, 647x1000) [iqdb]
336563
Flandre blinks at you... Then cocks her head in a smile as she opens up the chosen fist, slowly...
Revealing fluff.
"You are very lucky, aren't you?" She comments. "Well, I can't let you in or out, that's Sakuya's job, you know. So, instead... Why don't we go with my idea instead?" Her smile gets even wider. "I want to play doctor."


[ ] "I'd like Sakuya to make me a meal of my choice, actually."

[ ] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"

[ ] "I don't care."

[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."

[ ] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
[ ] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
>>336554
The undead aren't affected by fate, as far as I know. So that scratches one off the list.
[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[ ] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."

Only if we get to be the doctor, and she's the patient.

I'd like to give her an oral examination, if you know what I mean.
[x] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
>>336565
knowing flan, her idea of 'doctor' involves surgery.
>"I want to play doctor."

If you know what I mean.

FUCK YES!
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
DO IT FAGGOT
[x] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."

gee it sure is BAD END around here
[X] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"

DON'T LET FAN BE YOUR DOCTOR
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
>>336563
[x] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE
[x] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
>>336563
she is the doctor. you are the soon to be corpse that she will perform an autopsy on. RUN AWAY.
[x] "I don't care."

>A devil's contract is absolute, thus one can never betray it.
>>"I want to play doctor."

I'm not sure I like where this is going...
[X] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
>"I want to play doctor."

I dunno about this...
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[ ] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"

SURGEONS ARE DOCTORS
OH GOD I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY LIVER
[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
File 1206733692467.jpg - (80KB, 640x480) [iqdb]
336590
[x] "Fuck yes, sounds good."

Oh my. But what about China, guys?
KISS WOULD NOT BE BETTER. FANGS. FAAAAANGGGSSSS
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."

MOTHERFUCKER HELL YEAAAAAH!!
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[X] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"

How foolish of us. We have to Ask Remilia for permission to leave and enter as we must.

... Hey! She didn't keep her end of the bargin.
No, I don't want surgery, Flan.

[x] "I'd like Sakuya to make me a meal of my choice, actually."
[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[X] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
[X] "I'd like Sakuya to make me a meal of my choice, actually."

Sakuya is the only one who can let us out.
Sakuya is the only one who can get Flan to stop from killing us.

I think calling Sakuya would be a good idea right about now.
>>336563

[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
[ ] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."

FOR LUCK
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
I know we are fucked, but this is just too good to pass up
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
I get a feeling that it`s a TRAP. A trap in which we just fell.

Come on, I`d like to fuck Flan too, but... I wouldn`t risk my life trying to do it.

Wait, I WOULD risk my life to fuck Flandre, but..

Ah, well, disregard that, I suck Alice`s cocks.
>>336590
sorry, scarriest mode kicked in. yo
[X] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
>>336589
winner. may god have mercy on our souls.
>>336605
Sakuya does not care for our life, remember?
>>336567
>>336568
>>336574
>>336576
>>336579
>>336587
>>336589
Kiss wins. Not sure if she'll follow our advice anyways, though. I don't see her doing so.
Guys, Flandre can't touch us. We have the amulet, remember? She can't kill us playing doctor if we don't let her make an incision.
[x] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
[X] "Oh, hey, how about a kiss? That would be better."
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
>>336620
She can make an incision using FIRE, I'm sure
>>336613

How are you supposed to fuck flan WITHOUT risking your life? Just being in the same room as her is a death sentence.
>>336620
Which would make her just frustrated enough to obliterate us with a ranged attack
Anon is...conflicted.
On one hand, she makes a big enough deal how mature she is to flip out when we called her a "girl" so she might actually want to play "doctor".

On the other hand, bitch is fucking crazy, and might just want to see what our insides look like.
>>336619
Flandre is a child. Childs are curious about things they have not experienced. use the curiosity against her

do you catch my drift?
>>336620
The amulet doesn't mean shit to Flandre. She does not need to get close to us to do anything to us.

SHE FUCKING DESTROYED A METEOR IN SPACE
I think the 'kiss' option was the best choice for us. She's insane, her idea of playing doctor with us probably involves sharp objects
how could she take it as anything less? us wanting to kiss her?
>>336622
Well she'll call you Onii-chan but that's where it will end.

NO CUDDLES
NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
FINAL DESTINATION!
>>336640
anything less than a compliment i mean
>>336637
Correction. Flandre is an insane child.
File 1206733977131.jpg - (296KB, 800x438) [iqdb]
336646
"I know what you are really get at, do not attempt to lie to me. Comply with her every wish. She sees you as a stuffed animal. Be cute and don't show any sign of a backbone unless she tells you to. And, as a human? I reccomend you avoid any food she offers you. Go to Sakuya instead. And whatever you do... Keep in mind she can atomize you in approximately 2.653 seconds. Any other questions?"
[x] "How about you call me "Onii-chan" instead?"
>>336620
The amulet that works on lesser youkai? Yes, I'm sure that will be helpful against someone who's as strong as and not a youkai as Flan.
Does Flandre even know what a kiss is?
[ ] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
SHE MEANS OPERATION DOCTOR DUMBASS
>>336646
2.65 seconds is surprisingly long. that's, like, a standard action.
>>336636
we wouldn't want to kiss a "girl." only perverts do that. We want to kiss a mature and sexy "WOMAN!"

that's how she'll see it
>>336641
That's fine with me
>>336652
>and not a youkai
not that newfag shit again
>>336619
Oh my. In before dead.
>>336659
usually casting disintegrate is a full round action, so its like her casting is hasted.
/jp/ YOU SUCK AT CHILDREN'S ANALOGIES.

>play doctor

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? BY SAYING KISS INSTEAD, WE'RE DENYING HER HER REQUEST, WHICH IS GOING TO HURT HER, ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT SHE ISN'T GOING TO KISS US.
::::::::::: ::::: ::: :: : : :
::::::::: ::::: ::: :: :  ___,,,.. ,、 ...,,,___
::::: :::: :: : ,..::''"´:::__/ ヽ_::::::`"'::..、
::: :: : : ,:'´:::::::::::::::\ 龍 /:::::::::::::::::::'.,        ,,.
. -───
:: : :  !:::::::;:ゝ-‐`´ |/ \!`'ー‐-く::::::::::!       /
    y´ ./ ,   i , ハ  i  i  ``Y!      /  Don't die
    /   ,' / 、!_」,/|/ !、,_!__」_, i  ||      |
   ,'   !,/ァ'´;'´ハ    ;'´'ハ`Y !  !! 。o ○ (   Anonymous
   i   i,ハヘ '、_,ソ     '、_,ソ ノ!,|___j!      \
   └‐rレ/メ!'"     '    "''ハ/  |       ヽ、,____________
     / .}X!.ヘ.,   ⊂ つ u,.イメ{ ,  !
    ./ , .{ソ} ./|`>,、.,__,,.. イソ}X{ i   '、
   / i }メ{,' _,!,.イ \___/`ァソメ}、!.,_ ,ハ
   ,'  /´ ̄`ヾ/::!_/ムヽ、_j::}X{::i __`ヽ!
>>336665

Well, it certainly is a fitting end.
>>336653
a kiss is something you put over your thumb when you sew to help protect it from being pricked.
Cirno will save us!
>>336660
Keep telling yourself that. For the next 2.653 seconds.
>>336669
no it isn't. it'd be useless if it is.
::::::::::: ::::: ::: :: : : :
::::::::: ::::: ::: :: :  ___,,,.. ,、 ...,,,___
::::: :::: :: : ,..::''"´:::__/ ヽ_::::::`"'::..、
::: :: : : ,:'´:::::::::::::::\ 龍 /:::::::::::::::::::'.,
:: : :  !:::::::;:ゝ-‐`´ |/ \!`'ー‐-く::::::::::!       /
    y´ ./ ,   i , ハ  i  i  ``Y!      /  Don't die
    /   ,' / 、!_」,/|/ !、,_!__」_, i  ||      |
   ,'   !,/ァ'´;'´ハ    ;'´'ハ`Y !  !! 。o ○ (   Anonymous
   i   i,ハヘ '、_,ソ     '、_,ソ ノ!,|___j!      \
   └‐rレ/メ!'"     '    "''ハ/  |       ヽ、,____________
     / .}X!.ヘ.,   ⊂ つ u,.イメ{ ,  !
    ./ , .{ソ} ./|`>,、.,__,,.. イソ}X{ i   '、
   / i }メ{,' _,!,.イ \___/`ァソメ}、!.,_ ,ハ
   ,'  /´ ̄`ヾ/::!_/ムヽ、_j::}X{::i __`ヽ!
  .i /|    ,rノ::::::\/ハ/l>くァ'´ `ヽ.`:,
>>336652
P.S. you missed the memo, vampires are one of the newer youkai that have emerged in the last few centuries
>>336676
Go back to Neverland, Peter Pan.
*coughAMULETSHOULDPROTECTUSFROMANYTYPEOFCLOSEPHYSICALDAMAGEFROMFLANDREcough*
GM probably didn't want to kill us. Which is why he kept bailing us out with those "Are you sure" things. But you just set Flan up to absolutely and brutally murder us.
>>336692
Your arm hurts. You don't feel any better.
>>336692
untill she breaks out laser scalpels or something. face it, we just don't have any kind of protection from flandre. we need to be cute. asking for a kiss is cute.
>>336692

*coughFLANDRECANATTACKATLONGRANGEcough*
File 1206734321314.jpg - (292KB, 600x500 , 1206734321314.png) [iqdb]
336703
"Oh. But who would you kiss?" She looks slightly disappointed, picking up a rabbit stuffed toy, before getting a bright idea. "I think Miz Rabbit would like a kiss too!" She squeals excited, and promptly shoves the plushing onto your mouth; you hit the wall with a thud as she crushes it onto your face...
You can't breathe...


[ ] Try to scream

[ ] Flail wildly

[ ] Attempt to punch her

[ ] Try to squirm away
Me belives we can make it.

Just look at all the luck we had in the past.
[ ] Try to squirm away
[x] Flail wildly
[x] Try to squirm away
[x] Try to squirm away
[X] Try to squirm away

We are SO fucked
[ ] Try to scream
[ ] Try to scream
[x] Flail wildly
[X] Try to squirm away
[x] Flail wildly
[x] Flail wildly
[ ] Attempt to punch her
[X] Try to squirm away
[x] Try to squirm away

Don't panic.
>>336703
Death by stuffed animal suffocation.

Nice.
[X] Try to squirm away
[X] Try to squirm away

I would squirm into her if you know what I mean
>>336703

[X] Flail wildly
[ ] Try to squirm away
>>336703
[ ] Attempt to punch her
>>336714
Don't say I didn't say so~
[X] Try to squirm away

This is unwanted physical youkai contact. Cheap ass amulet.
[ ] Try to squirm away
THAT FUCKING RABBIT.
[X] Try to squirm away

Guro sex end.
[ ] Flail wildly
[x] Try to squirm away
>>336734
For an insane little girl locked in her basement, she's pretty clever.
[x] Flail wildly
>>336703
wtf? that picture is happy tree friends.

Oh, and I can't vote. I don't have a clue what to do. We're screwed, I hope saves work.
[x] Flail wildly
Only one that doesn't seem to be denying her anything.
>>336723
winnar.
...things just keep getting better and better, don't they?

[X] Flail wildly
[x] Flail wildly
Don't panic, it's just a stuff animal, not a lake.
>>336745
Insanity does not equal a lack of intelligence or cunning
[X] Try to squirm away
>>336692
The amulet protects us from fairies and other lesser youkai that would harass us as we travel. We could have fifty of the same amulet and it would amount to shit regarding Flandre.
[ ] Flail wildly
Try to scream > May get some sympathy... Maybe. Probably not. Also, wastes our precious oxygen. Bad end by suffocation.

Flail wildly > Might make her laugh, but not make her take the rabbit off. Bad end by suffocation.

Attempt to punch her > BAD END. FUCKING OBLITERATED.

Try to squirm away > Try to peel the damn thing off. Might work. Might make her think we don't want to comply with her wishes, thereby providing a bad end by obliteration.

...Shhhhiiiiiittttt.
[X] Try to squirm away
i still say we should have gotten her to say oniichan.
On one hand, we got away from whatever she would have done if she wanted to play doctor. For the moment, at least.

On the other, our current situation isn't much better.

I would hope we eventually get an blatantly obvious choice to safely escape, but I know that if Anon doesn't fuck things up and pick something else, it will probably backfire on us horribly anyway.
Why couldn't we just say "from you". Dammit, YWIG anon seems to lack continuing wisdom.
She didn't notice we're not wearing that dress?
[X] Flail wildly
Punch the bitch like a pinata
autosage?
Is anyone else wondering just what Remilia called Flan away to talk about alone, and whether or not it is in any way connected with her little game now?
File 1206734704144.jpg - (193KB, 850x695) [iqdb]
336780
As soon as you attempt to pull away, Flandre's finger touches your face, and she is suddenly shoved back and down to the ground, the rabbit plushie flying into the corner. Looks like the amulet does indeed work. "Hey! What was that! That wasn't nice! Explain yourself, Mr. Dumbass. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" She shrieks, rising to float above the floor, her wings shining brightly.

[ ] "I dunno."

[ ] "You attacked me!"

[ ] Remain silent

[ ] "SAKUYAAAAA!"

[ ] "PATCHOULIIII!"

[ ] "MEILIIIING!"

[ ] "REMILIAAAAA!"
>>336779
autosage kicks in at 250 posts
>>336772
anon has wisdom now?
MR DUMBASS! YOUR SUFFERINGS ARE ONLY BEGAN, AFTER Miss Flandre finished, I will come to save you I will end up everything...

BAD END incoming
>>336768
We already did that. She called us Mr. Dumbass. She'd probably get annoyed if we tried that for the second time
Death by something other than a lake? This feels wrong.
[ ] "You attacked me!"
>>336780
EIRIIIIIN!
[X] "Holy shit."
[ ] "SAKUYAAAAA!"
>>336780

Holy shit, the amulet works.

FUCK YES, YOU ARE THE BEST PLOT ARMOR EVER!!
[x] Are those Christmas lights?
[ ] "I couldn't breathe, you batshit girl!"
[x] Remain silent
[X] "Holy shit."
[x] Remain silent
[x] "Holy shit."
[ ] "You attacked me!"
[ ] "Holy shit."
[ ] EIRIN, EIRIN! SAVE ME, EIRIN!
[ ] Remain silent
As if there existed an amulet that would stop Flan... and that Patchy would just give it to us...
[X] "I dunno."
no idea
[x] "Holy shit."
[x] "You attacked me!"
[ ] "You attacked me!"
SHES ASKING US TO EXPLAIN OURSELVES SO EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DONT BE SILENT
[X] Try to squirm away
[X] "Holy shit."

I'M AWESBALLS
[X] "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!"
[ ] "Holy shit."
File 1206734856886.jpg - (56KB, 704x396) [iqdb]
336818
[x] "I dunno."
[ ] "You attacked me!"
[X] "You attacked me!"

WHY IS THERE NO ''THIS AMULET REPELS YOUKAIS'' OPTION GM
[X] "SAKUYAAAAA!"
[ ] "Holy shit."
File 1206734872462.jpg - (500KB, 1280x1024) [iqdb]
336823
If she touched us and got flown back...
...What would happen if we PAAAAAAAAAANCHED someone with this?

GENTLEMEN
WE HAVE THE GOD HAND
[ ] "You attacked me!"
I dunno, good luck.
[ ] "I couldn't breathe, you batshit girl!"

THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD END BADLY
[x] Turn into a snake
[X] "Holy shit."

We're fucked ;_;
again, no idea what to vote, but I think this turn of events can make us rest assured that it didn't matter what hand the fluff was in or what we suggested other than doctor, or if we played doctor anyways.

No matter what, she was going to end up touching us and get thrown back and get pissed.
[x] "You attacked me!"
>>336827

PLOT ARMOR DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
[X] "I couldn't breathe, you batshit girl."
>>336807
>As if there existed an amulet that would irritate Flan...

fixed
>>336827
forcing an Abjuration barrier against the hedged creature collapses the barrier.
[x] "Holy shit."

TIME TO RAPE
>>336785
was that even English?
[X] COPY SAVE FILE FROM GAME TO SEPARATE FOLDER. WHEN KILLED, REPLACE.

AH HA! BEATEN!
[ ] "Holy shit."
>>336824
WIS 8
WIS 8
WIS 8
WIS 8
WIS 8
WIS 8
>>336788
>>336803
>>336809
>>336813
>>336814
>>336822
>>336824
You attacked me with 7, holy shit at 6
looks like either "holy shit" or "you attacked me" wins. maybe a combination of both?
[X] "I dunno."
>>336825
>[X]SAKUJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[X] "You attacked me!"
But remember! Missile attacks ignores your defense...
Maybe if we piss her off enough, she'll forget she doesn't have to touch us to kill us. She seems to like to get "hands-on" in the middle of a rage.
I don't think saying "Holy shit" would be at all helpful.
>>336846
WE SPENT SEVERAL HOURS IN A LIBRARY
THATS WORTH A +1 WIS AT LEAST
"Holy shit, you attacked me!"
>>336821
>>336817
>>336812
>>336804
>>336802
>>336798
>>336792
Wait, no, it looks like holy shit wins.
>>336847
>>336848

[X] "Holy shit, you attacked me!"
[] execute plan naked hugs
autosage kicked in yo
well, at least if she trys to rip our gutts out we got Patchys ammulet.
>>336866
Yes. That works, too.
What the shit? It works on Flan?

Oh, god, RAEP TIEMS!


...


Wait, I want China\Keine route...

Fuck it, let`s rape Flandre.
>>336866
Two great flavors, together at last!
File 1206735173142.jpg - (108KB, 500x500 , Help me Eirin 2.jpg) [iqdb]
336886
Sakuya is the logical choice. As soon as she hears you, she'll stop time to have a look at what's going on.
>>336874
ranged attack, retard.
>>336780
that's weird, why is she smiling in the pictur?
>>336876
[x] "holy shit, you attacked me!"

Seems like an accurate depiction of what anon would say in this situation.
>>336846
Where's our character sheet, again?
>>336883

She doesn't know that.
>>336887
"Because.. SHE'S A MONSTER!"
Huh, I guess the amulet does work on Flan.
I doubt it can withstand Leviatein though. We're completely and utterly fucked. Should have just let her have her way with us, which she will probably do anyway, but not in the fun way.
>>336900
Lävatein
>>336898
yeah, but she's pissed now, isn't she?
Holy shit, we get to say holy shit to Flandre. Does she know what Holy shit means? do we get to teach her how to swear like an Anon? That would be awesome
>>336900
Amulet only works on close-range anyways. The second Flandre actually uses her ability of Absolute Destruction, we are fucked
[X] "Fuck yes, sounds good."
>>336905
let's say confused
File 1206735371704.jpg - (165KB, 546x756 , 1203261808092.jpg) [iqdb]
336921
TASUKETE RAYMOO
So, how far back do we get to go once we become vamp-food?
>>336912
About what, her sexuality?
Time to leave the SDM, gents.
AUTOSAGE
>>336920
0 continues
>>336920
We don't go anywhere. This is our last continue.
We still have saves.
>>336920
We have no continues. It's game over if she kills us.
File 1206735509297.jpg - (58KB, 407x416 , sakuya11.jpg) [iqdb]
336936
>>336886
"Probably you don't know how I hate you MR DUMBASS:)"
File 1206735569185.jpg - (143KB, 396x286 , 0002002001.png) [iqdb]
336940
>>336936
I don't even know how to you learn how english.
We need to leave SDM now
In Gensokyo death is not the end. We'll just have to fight our way out of hell, still got a promise to keep after all.
>>336939
Damn that's right. This is still day 4. ;_;
File 1206735625085.jpg - (26KB, 396x286 , game31.jpg) [iqdb]
336945
File 1206735659786.jpg - (13KB, 171x210 , 1206548848926.jpg) [iqdb]
336953
>>336939
well then, obviously anon needs to get in to melee range and take her down. we are in a basement afterwall, little room for flying. She could just vaporise the house but no time to think about that. RUSH HER. THEN RAPE.
File 1206735696775.jpg - (8KB, 171x126 , 1206548864121.jpg) [iqdb]
336957
>>336963
[x] Brace for impact
File 1206735732547.jpg - (4KB, 128x87 , 1206548886066.jpg) [iqdb]
336963
File 1206735736181.jpg - (66KB, 1020x740 , godofwar2.jpg) [iqdb]
336964
>>336948
Fuck yes, Kratos end.
>>336955
She seemed to have quite a lot of room for flying in ESoD. You forget that Sakuya's power makes it so that the SDM is way larger on the inside than it looks from the outside.

Also, one would think that a mansion on a fucking island in the middle of a fucking lake would not have a basement. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?
File 1206735856132.jpg - (26KB, 396x286 , 1206371485272.jpg) [iqdb]
336983
>>336983
>>336963
>>336957
>>336953
Looks like someone is saving my pictures and doing the same thing I did the other day. hurr.
>>336977
depends on how far away from the lake it is, and/or how high the entire island is off of the water, as well as the primary composition of the island. If it's mostly rock, then you could easily have a basement.
File 1206735903218.jpg - (392KB, 800x1000 , sakuya14.jpg) [iqdb]
336987
"The game is that Miss Flandre beat the shit out of Anon."
>>336989
help to measure: going around the lake takes 1 hour, so how big can an island in the lake possibly be...
It`s amusing how just a little bit of power can make anon think he can do anything.
File 1206736046118.jpg - (16KB, 228x352 , fuckkkkk.jpg) [iqdb]
337012
in b4 "gm left us bawww"
>>336989
There is a reason why houses in locations at sea level or close to sea level do not have basements.

Also, the size of the mansion has little to do with it. Like stated before Sakuya makes the inside of the mansion larger than outside makes it appear to be.
watch as we get outside, Cirno sneaks up behind/above us, yells "GUESS WHO" and tries to cover our eyes, and then gets LAKED by the amulet

wait, do fairies count as youkai?
>>337025
It's mainly because of flooding and the fact that on the seashore it's usually sup-optimal ground conditions of sand and loose soil. If the SDM is on a rock outcroping a decent distance above the water, then it could easily be high enough, and on stable enough building materials, that having a basement wouldn't be impractical/impossible.
GM left us
BAWWWWWWWWW
>>337032
they do
>>337050
In after.
So, in a scale from 0 to 10, how fucked we are?
>>337060

Over 9,000.
>>337063
agreed.
>>337060
Depends on how GM feels.
File 1206736627274.jpg - (17KB, 450x600 , 1204648681806.jpg) [iqdb]
337070
>>337032


But we have nothing against Cirno to cling on us, so why would the amulet work on her?
>>337041
its a western style house. western pigs are dumb and like to waste money. So who gives a fuck if the basement gets flooded, you can always hire some people to come fix it.
File 1206736706583.jpg - (11KB, 300x300 , 1206400785720.png) [iqdb]
337081
This is what you get for not visiting me
>>337060

We wouldn't be this fucked if we chose the kiss right off the bat or onii-chan, or just played doctor with her. Are all of you so bent on China that you can't try for Flan when she's basically asking for it?
What if any of the yokai Toehoes can't touch us because of the amulet?

Bad blue balls end
[X] Pick the first hand
auto sage, new tread plox
>>337096
Take off amulet. durr.
>>337089
psycho loli = BAD END no matter how you look at it.
>>337096

Do none of you read? It repels whoever we DON'T want near us. This would usually include Flandre, but if we use it on her, she'll just kill us from far away.
>>337041
Remilia doesn't keep Patchy around for nothing, I'm sure she could manage to put up some kind of anti-flooding forcefield or whatever.
>>337110

I'm not talking about a Flan end, just promiscuous sex or getting closer to her.
>>337116
Then we'll see how well Anon can dodge danmaku on foot.
File 1206737547314.jpg - (308KB, 960x832 , 1205785541456.jpg) [iqdb]
337197
I still want uss to have some sweet Flandre loving, no matter what route we are going for
>>337197
flandre route > *
>>337089
if she really wanted it, then she would have accepted the kiss option and that could have led to sex. The fact that she got disappointed and tried to suffocate us with a stuffed rabbit makes it pretty obvious that the "playing doctor" request was looking for an excuse to eviscerate us, and we avoided her trap.

Anyway, "Holy shit." is a reasonable choice, it lets us act like we don't know wtf just happened, we sure don't want her to think we actually tried to hurt her
Is it time to BAAAAWWW yet? Where is GM?
I would add: "Holy shit Are you alright?"
But anyway it is a game that you can not win... Flandre is not that looser type
Pop Quiz, Anon.

You're trapped in a basement of a mansion on an island on a lake. There is a fucking pissed-off psychotic loli preparing to completely annihilate you in the blink of an eye, and your only means of protection are an anti-"bad touch" necklace and the ability to cook eggs.

What do you do?

WHAT-DO-YOU-DO?
>>337363
I'd cook her eggs, if you know what I mean
>>337363
Cook egg.

Time Egg.
>>337363
try to piss off the lake, and pit the psycho loli against the lake in some hope that you can escape in the fracas.
GM is tutoring loli right now. You guys should know this.
>>337391
He's getting a loli Blowjob while playing D&D
>>337397
>She's getting a loli Blowjob while playing D&D

Fixed.
>>337397
>>337418

While eating gum.
>>337363
love her tenderly
>>337363

Pierce the ceiling with my raging boner.
>>337453

But we won't stop at the cieling. No, we will continue upwards until we pierce the heavens!
Holy shit, Sugar Queen.
>>337482
>cieling

I'd rather pierce through akihaing, but whatever.
File 1206743146850.jpg - (342KB, 800x823 , 1203831336986.jpg) [iqdb]
337956
Wow, this has taken an awesome turn. Sure she is going to destroy us, but at least we have a better chance of surviving now.

Incoming danmaku game.


Thread Watcher x