[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 252776
File 1205961583105.jpg - (55KB, 400x538 , a73b3c16ecb33954bd7c324e9e4b6c1b.jpg) [iqdb]
252776
"I-I'm fine! Thank you! Please, what happened?" Meiling asks, looking rather happy with the attention, and taking the eggs gratefully. Cirno rushes over. "HIIII!" She snatches the other plate, leaving with your own, and instantly begins to shovel food into her mouth. "So wash happen in 'sere?" She mumbles around the fried egg.


[ ] Tell them the story, flat out

[ ] Describe how you faced down Koakuma and Sakuya in the halls, before being flanked by Flandre and taken to Remilia, who bowed before your superior skills

[ ] "I'm sorry, I really have to go back. I'll tell you later." Retreat back inside in case Flandre wakes up

[ ] "Cirno, c'mon, We've gotta go. Meiling, I'll tell you later. Really gotta run." You wave apologetically to China
[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
>>OP


[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
[x] Tell them the story, flat out
[X] Tell them the story, flat out

Honesty is probably best.
[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
[ ] Tell them the story, flat out
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
>>OP


[x] Genuflect
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
[X] "I'm sorry, I really have to go back. I'll tell you later." Retreat back inside in case Flandre wakes up
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
[X] MAAASSSTAAA SPAAAAAAAAARK
[x] Describe how you faced down Koakuma and Sakuya in the halls, before being flanked by Flandre and taken to Remilia, who bowed before your superior skills

Impress Cirno.
[x] Genuflect, flat out
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
[x] Tell them the story, flat out
Wow... a full minute without a post...

That hasn't happened since thread 15.
[x] Tell them the story, flat out
>>252812

rule no.1 of vn. don't tell lies
[X] Tell them the story, flat out
>>252852

I hated that. Lying in real life gets you places. Lying in a VN gets you in the ground.
Why keep posting options that are obviously the most popular?
>>252867
Just seeing the amount of participation isn't bad.
>>252867
Because it's a VN.
>>252889
I guess, but it does lead to auto-sage faster.

Although it's not like there's a limit to threads we make.
>>252861

As it should.

Real life sucks.
[X] Tell them the story, flat out.
At the time we're doing this, Flandre wakes up.
>>252867
Yeah! Screw individual opinions!
File 1205962432387.jpg - (33KB, 280x426) [iqdb]
252911
Meiling looks impressed by your survival of that, with eyes wide she listens. Cirno looks a bit bored, and slightly unimpressed. "Why didn't you fight pack? You humans are so boring, couldn't you just fly away?"

"Most humans cannot fly, Cirno." Meiling replied defensively.

"Boooring."


[ ] "Hey, I am not boring!"

[ ] "Please, don't fight."

[ ] "Don't worry, next time, I'll be armed!"

[ ] Remain silent
>>252911
[x] "Hey, I am not boring!"
>>OP

[x] Remain silent
[x] Slip back inside
[X] Slip back inside
>>252911

[x] Genuflect
[X] "Please, don't fight."
[X] "Hey, I am not boring!"
[x] "Please, don't fight."
>>252811
We'll get this option.. One day.. I can feel it.
[X] "Please, don't fight."
You're to the point where pretending to be a badass isn't going to fool anyone
[ ] Slip back inside
>>252911
[ ] "Hey, I am not boring!"
[X] "Hey, I am not boring!"
[X] "Hey, I am not boring!"
>>252911
Silly fairy, Anon is the most fearless in all of Gensokyo!
[ ] "Don't worry, next time, I'll be armed!"

CIRNO AND ANON
RAIDIN SDM FOR EPICS
>>252911

[]Fist her anus

Bitch needs to learn some respect.
[X] "Please, don't fight."
[X] Remain silent
[X] "Hey, I am not boring!"
[X] Slip back inside
[X] Slip back inside
[X] "Hey, I am not boring!"
I'm Anonymous
and i can cook eggs
>>252949
He can get drown too!
[x] "Hey, I am not boring!"
>>252936

Lake is the deadliest.
Cirno is the strongest.
Anon is the most fearless.
I likin' it.
[X] "Please, don't fight."
>>252949

And doesn't afraid of anything.
[x] "Please, don't fight."
[x] "Hey, I am not boring!"
>>252911

[x] "Don't worry, next time, I'll be armed!"

armed with an ice fairy, maybe
[X] Slip inside her.

BOOSH!
[ ] "Please, don't fight."
[x] "Please, don't fight."
"Guess I am bit boring compared to awesome youkais like you, Meiling"
Do want china route
We might be able to survive untill day 5
>>253037
Know what happens at day 5?

"You manage to escape Gensokyo and return to your daily life.
BAD END #2
Try again without using continues!"
>>253037
wait till flandre wakes up ...
[x] "Please, don't fight."
China route, do want.
>>253047

That won't even buy you one life, ze~!
[X] Slip back inside
>>253050
Pff, Flandre.
>>253047

Oh jesus christ I'd rage so hard
>[ ] "Don't worry, next time, I'll be armed!"

That's it! Let's steal Laevateinn while Flandre sleeps!
File 1205963644244.jpg - (304KB, 600x529) [iqdb]
253076
"Oh reeeaaalllly?" Cirno leans forward. "Prove it! Do something fun! I dunno, like setting something on fire, or facing a really scary youkai, or that shrine maiden!" Cirno waves her arms wildly. "C'mon, I'll find something for you to prove it." Cirno grabs you, and is about to fly off.


[ ] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"

[ ] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."

[ ] Slap the fairy!

[ ] Let yourself be carried along
>>253067

would you prefer remilia?

SPEAR ZA GUNGNIR!
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
>>253076

[ ] Let yourself be carried along
Anywhere's better than near Flandre.
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
>>253076

[ ] threesome with reimu
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
We don't an angry Flan.
[ ] Slap the fairy!

HERE GOES NOTHING
1st or 2nd...

[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
>>253076

[x] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
Take Cirno inside.
>>253047
That, or an awesome epic sex scene, interrupted by Bel Air.
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"

Staying = Slim chance of survival
Leaving = Suicide
[X] Slap the fairy!
[ ] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[X] Slap the fairy!

She is the strongest.
Slapping the strongest makes us the bravest.
[ ] Let yourself be carried along
>>253076

[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[x] Slap the fairy!

Bitch needs to know her place, even if you take the kitchen yourself.
[ ] Slap the fairy!
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
If we leave Flandre now she'll murder us.
[ ] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."

As much as I want to slap Cirno we cannot die just yet...
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
do not leave us cirno ;_;
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[x] Let yourself be carried along
ENOUGH OF FUCKING SDM
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
[x] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
File 1205963868991.jpg - (13KB, 400x400 , 1205963868991.png) [iqdb]
253129
>>253097
I like how you think.
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
[x] Let yourself be carried along

Doesn't Flandre need line-of-sight for her destruction ability?
Oh, I wanted to face Reimu.
FUCK YEAH RAPE
[x] Let yourself be carried along
[X] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."

If we make Cirno angry, she'll leave, and we'll be trapped here until we can escape with Marisa or something.
[x] Let yourself be carried along

If we defy Cirno, she'll leave, and we'll be trapped in the SDM. Bad end.
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Slap the fairy!
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
>>253158
WE WONT KNOW UNTIL WE TRY
[ ]SLAP THE FAIRY
[x] Slap the fairy!
for the lulz
>>253097

Anonymous cannot Bright Slap.
>>253106
And then Flandre torches us.
BAD END.

...Although, look on the bright side! We'd be depriving that FUCKING LAKE of a chance to kill us again.
SLAP DAT HO
[X] Slap the fairy!
File 1205964277852.jpg - (83KB, 478x319 , 1205964277852.gif) [iqdb]
253190
Flandre will hunt you down. You cannot escape.

That being said, lets go see Reimu. Maybe Suika or Marissa will be visiting.

[x] Let yourself be carried along


Hey GM, what time is it in game? I'm just curious how long it has been since we left Keine this morning.
>>253169
Flandere torches us, however, we are merely on fire!
We panic and run to the nearest source of water
A lake!

You jump in to put out the flames.
Oshi-
You sink.
>>253169
Flandre torches you but suddenly, she regrets it when she sees you all burned up. To relieve you, she throws you to the lake...

LAKE END
>>253153
Learn magic now, makeup sex with ⑨ later.
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
>>253169
No, The Lake will always claim us in the end.

Chances are that she'll miss, setting our clothes on fire. At that point, while running around to find something to put it out, we jump into The Lake and drown.
>>253161
>>253160

Then Anonymous lost (another) continue.
we barely survived flan, remi, sakuya, just to get killed by cirno
[x] Slap the fairy!
HERE WE GO
Oh come on, Cirno's harmless:

[X] Slap the fairy!
[x ] Slap the fairy!
FUCK YEAH!
>>253076
Let yourself be carried along.
Assuming it's still first seven then I believe
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day." has won
[x] "Cirno, please, just wait a day."
[X] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"
>>253216
Whats that?
SLAP THE FAIRY?
OK!
[ ] Slap the fairy![ ] Slap the fairy![ ] Slap the fairy!
[ ] SLAP THE FAIRY
[ ] Rape the maids.
You fools, it's still the first seven. "Wait a day" has won, you pimps.
>>253269
Must slap the fairy before raping the maids
File 1205964879705.jpg - (199KB, 500x600) [iqdb]
253283
Why do so many want to hurt someone who for a good portion of the story was our only friend?
>>253190
A few hours, late afternoon
>>253283
FRIENDS?! HA!
slap da bitch
>>253283
Most Anon's playing now aren't the same as the ones from Day 1, I imagine.
>>253283
THE MORE YOU HURT SOMEONE
THE STRONGER THEY GET
>"Prove it! Do something fun! I dunno, like setting something on fire, or facing a really scary youkai, or that shrine maiden!"
>facing a really scary youkai

[x] Slap the fairy!
>>253283
Anonymous is tsundere.
>>253302
fairy != youkai
>>253296

I'm getting an odd same person vibe from alot of the people voting to slap her.

I can tell by seeing the way they're typing and seeing alot of text in my time. I'd say it's six people total who want to do it for the humor value.
>>253296
[x] Struggle. "Cirno, I can't leave now!"

*most
Oh fuck, isn't Cirno also our ride? Piss her off and you just might get stuck in SDM.
>>253311
Fairies are a subclass of youkai.
>>253313
Oh, i forgot to add: [ ] SLAP THE FAIRy
>>253320
Don't worry.
I think we can beat the Lake this time
>>253320

Thats the point
>>253329
LIES we could never beat the lake!
>>253337
We need to. By saving her, we're already on her route.
>>253320
Plus, don't we want to get back to Keine eventually? And wouldn't pissing off Cirno run contrary to that goal?
Harem end. Do not forget our ultimate goal.
wait, are we trying to get good end?
Hope Gensokyo man updates soon
>>253349
Trying to survice until fifth day would be nice first.
File 1205965340817.jpg - (73KB, 600x600) [iqdb]
253352
>>253337
We should never have left her.
>>253352

WERE HAKUTAKU RAAAWRGH OM NOM NOM NOM
File 1205965412605.jpg - (214KB, 1024x768) [iqdb]
253366
"... Fine!" Although she looks offended, she drops you unhappily; you were already a few inches off the ground, so you land with a satisfying thud. "I'll be back tomorrow, and you've GOTTA come then." Cirno sticks out her tongue and flies off, leaving you with the wide eyed gatekeeper, who helps you up.
"Are you alright?!" She exclaims, looking you over worriedly.


[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

[ ] "It's fine."

[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie

[ ] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."

[ ] Run inside without another word
[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie

GOING FOR IT
>>253366

[x] Genuflect
>>253205

[x] "It's fine."
CUE MY DEREDERE HONG!
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
>>253366

[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
Anyone have all the other threads archived? I know this gets asked a lot, but i have a life (not a social life) and can't keep up all the time.
[X] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[x] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[x] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
>>253366

[x] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
i wasn't here for the earlier days. why isn't china beating the shit out of anonymous for trespassing?
[X] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
Lie to China, receive dere-dere
>>253380
>>253388
>>253389
>>253390
>>253391

same faget
[ ] "It's fine." YES DEREDERE HONG!
>>253392
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

In b4 Flandre waking up and ruining our shit.
>>253366

[x] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."

Flandre should be waking up soon.
>>253366
[X] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
>>253366
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
Make Cirno DERE for a while.
>>253342
Don't get too worried, just yet. You have to help Arcueid in Ciel's route, so large deviations are not TOO bad a thing, necessarily.
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
File 1205965557692.jpg - (43KB, 655x480) [iqdb]
253411
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

MEILING ROUTE JUST KICKED IN YO
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

Anon needs to continue earning extra Meiling affection points
DERE-DERE CHINA, FAGGOTS.
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
>>253398

Hong doesnt beat anyone up unless they try to fight her or get into the mansion. China already killed Anon with a FALCON PANCH.
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
>>253411

lol too soon?

i don't think so
Fuck this shit, let's go back to Sakuya
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>253403

A same person would have gotten a flood warning with 5 posts in the course of a minute. lern24chan
>>253422
bet your ass its too soon.
[x] "It's fine."

Eh, I like to keep it simple.
>>253424
sage for Sakuya
>>253430

go back to afternoon nap, virginia
China is moe~
>>253424

see i would have never pissed off sakuya cause i'm not a fatass and my metabolism is already fucked up so i can tough it for a few days without food

also i can't make anything except boiled water for instant noodles

BUT NO! NOW ITS TOO LATE AND YOU MADE SAKUYA MAD
>>253436

FUCK YOU NIGGER
File 1205965877820.jpg - (40KB, 445x303) [iqdb]
253451
Seeing how the first 7 votes are...

[x] orz

MEILING ROUTE: FAILED
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."

I would like to go back to Flandre and love her tenderly.

Also, does anyone have the updated file with all of these threads/posts?
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
you guys are faggots.

all touhou girls are fine too

...except sakuya.
[X] "It's fine, please, let me head back inside. I have to stay."
But vampires are the scariest
File 1205966244247.jpg - (81KB, 700x800) [iqdb]
253508
Meiling looks a bit hurt, but respects your request. "Alright... Please, try not to get hurt, sir." She says wistfully as you retreat back inside the mansion. Damnit, anon.


[ ] Head to the library

[ ] Head to the basement

[ ] Track down Sakuya

[ ] Head to Remilia's study

[ ] Go back to the gate

[ ] Go to the guest bedrooms and nap
>>253508
[x] Head to the library
>>253508
[ ] Go back to the gate
WE'RE GOING TO TRY AGAIN
[ ] Go back to the gate
[x] Go back to the gate

DAMNIT
[x] Go to the guest bedrooms and nap
[X] Go back to the gate
Goddamn fags, china route ftw.
[x] Track down Sakuya
[X] Head to the library
Must get China
[ ] Go back to the gate
>>253508
[X] Head to the basement

If the next option is "stick it in Flandre while she sleeps", I support this whole heartedly.
[X] Head to the library
[x] Head to Remilia's study
[x] Go back to the gate
[XXXXX] Track down Sakuya
[X] Head to Remilia's study
>>253508

[X] Track down Sakuya
[ ] Head to the basement
[x] Go back to the gate
ONE MORE TIME!
[X] Head to the basement
LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE GATE
[X] Go back to the gate.
>>253544

I smell a mad China scene if this gets picked.
[ ] Go back to the gate
[ ] Head to the basement
[x] Go back to the gate
Anon is tsundere for China.
If Cirno is heading back, maybe she'll let Keine know we decided to spend the night at the mansion. That way she'd freak out and come to make sure we're alright, or send Mokou to do so.
You WILL wish you had rested when Flandre wakes up at night to PLAY.
in b4 constant going to and from gate and SDM
[ ] Head to the basement

Fuck you chinafags, I want Flandre. She is not the scariest.
[x] Go back to the gate
we'll come up from behind!
if you go back to the gate she'll think you're a retard
[ ] Go back to the gate
gogogogo
[X] Go back to the gate
Need China...
[X] Track down Sakuya
CUTEMAID YOU FAGS
[ ] Go back to the gate
[x] Head to the basement
Flandre's gonna wake up soon. If you keep this up.
[x] Head to Remilia's study
File 1205966561117.jpg - (61KB, 350x350 , bill-gates.jpg) [iqdb]
253590
GATES WIN!
[] Head to Remilia's study

I need my "WHAT IS A MAN?"
AUTOSAGE JUST KICKED IN YO'
[x] Go back to the gate
Naw fuck dat! We're gonna do this shit again!
>>253562
I'll say it again: there needs to be an epic battle between Remilia/Flandre/Patchouli/Sakuya and Cirno/Mokou/Keine/China.

Then China leaves the burning mansion to join your harem.
[x] Track down Sakuya
[x] Rape the maids.
I honestly can't decide...
[x] Go back to the gate
GUYS, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH THE GATEKEEPER AND THE MAID?
[X] Head to Remilia's study
[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate[ ] Go back to the gate
[X] Head to the library
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[ ] Head to Remilia's study
File 1205966754510.jpg - (110KB, 600x613 , 1203738591227.jpg) [iqdb]
253633
Anon is Undecided
File 1205966764634.jpg - (333KB, 600x600 , 687474703a2f2f7a69702e346368616e2e6f72672f6a702f7372632f313230353237373837333233352e706e67.png) [iqdb]
253639
well we can have the gate keeper, and when the maid comes, we'll just rape her. Good?
AutoSag'd
[x] Go back to the gate
>>253508

[x] Head to Remilia's study

Lets hope she can change Anons self-destructive fate. Or kill Anon. Slowly.
>>253613
Because Anon is afflicted with schizophrenia.
[X] Track down Sakuya
>>253639
We must rape the maid NAO, Anon is desperate for action.
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
[X] Go back to the gate
>>253669
Now, this is why we cant have nice things.
[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya[X] Track down Sakuya
[X] Go to the guest bedrooms and fap
>>253675

>>253681
>Now, this is why we cant have nice things.
Fixed.
lol I bet Gensokyo man doesn't even count the spam votes
File 1205967116223.jpg - (147KB, 500x703 , 1203564649324.jpg) [iqdb]
253718
>>253675
>>253697
Now, this is why we cant have nice things.
>>253718
The only one nice thing is Flandre and you're ruining it.
File 1205967258596.jpg - (249KB, 1052x1500 , 0036.jpg) [iqdb]
253749
[X] Tie up the cutemaid
Guys, I think we're getting too horny for our own good.
Lets go jump in cold water to return to our normal mindset
>>253739

Chaotic Evil?
File 1205967334207.jpg - (24KB, 500x335 , lake.jpg) [iqdb]
253763
>>253748
Yeah, Anon. C'mon in and take a dip.
It will be so cool and refreshing.
>>253748
Oh my god, it's the lake posting so we die on it.
>>253749
Uh oooooooh... Source, if you will.
[X] Go back to the gate
You're all faggots. Go back to the gate.
>>253763
Fuck you, bitch, we know what you're up to.
File 1205967510807.jpg - (74KB, 500x500 , 4840a4027446218c57da97dad35e657e.jpg) [iqdb]
253786
You can't help but feel sorry for the gatekeeper as you look back, and can't help but go back out there. She looked so happy and eager. You look through the doors. "I'm sorry, Meiling, I, well, Flandre will kill me if I leave, you know?" You explain awkwardly, nothing else you can say.
She kicks at the ground dejectedly.


[ ] "Really, I'm sorry!"

[ ] "Look, there's nothing I can do..."

[ ] "Please, is there anything I can do?"

[ ] Turn, and leave her.
>>253763
S-stupid lake, I don't want to take a dip in YOUR water. I just want to cool my head, th-that's all.
>>253786

[X] Turn, and leave her.
Better not take a bath in the mansion, the water just might be coming from the lake itself.
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[x] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[ ] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[X] Turn, and leave her.
[x] "Really, I'm sorry!"
[ ] Turn, and leave her.
better create a new thread
[X] "Really, I'm sorry!"
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"

She may ask us to give her some hot dicking
[x] "Look, there's nothing I can do..."
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[ (‘A‘)/] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
>>253786
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"

Maybe she wants you to stick it in her pooper.
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
x] Turn, and leave her.
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
Anon can pleasure her!
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"

And new thread time?
AUTOSAGE, GM, AUTOSAGE
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[x] Turn, and leave her.
[x] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[X] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
[x] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
>>253786
"I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME, ANON, BUT THEN YOU LEFT ME ;_;"
[x] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
Lets go for the gold gaiz! We can't lose!
Anon is tsundere
[ ] "Please, is there anything I can do?"
>>253924
You think that's bad? Just wait until some of the water evaporates and it rains.

THE LAKE IS IN THE RAIN.
>>253943
No Anonymous, you are the lake
>>253943
It might've been a bad idea to drink that tea earlier. The water in the tea could've come from the lake. THAT MEANS THE LAKE IS IN YOU. YOU ARE NOW MORTAL, ANONYMOUS.
THE WAIT IS UNBEARABLE... ZAWA ZAWA
>>253966

No title on this, real?


Thread Watcher x