[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 253963
File 1205968482445.jpg - (52KB, 400x564 , b561061b01404afa44f3f1cb722425d1.jpg) [iqdb]
253963
Anon, why are you so Tsundere to poor China? Poor, poor Hong Meiling.

"It's fine." Meiling remains strangely quiet. "Please, go back inside sir. You are a guest of the mistress." There is a cold and hurt edge to her voice. It would be best to leave her for now, Anon, you jackass. You tsundere, schizophrenic, egg cooking jackass.


[ ] Go back inside.

[ ] "I'm really sorry, Meiling!"

[ ] "Don't be like that!"

[ ] Attempt to hug her

[ ] Jump in the lake
[x] "Don't be like that!"
>>OP
[X] Jump in the lake
[ ] Attempt to hug her
[x] Genuflect
[x] "I'm really sorry, Meiling!"
>>OP
[x] Attempt to hug her
HUGGING WILL LEAD TO BAD END
BUT WE MUST HUG
[x] Go back inside.
>>253972

[x] Genuflect

I'll agree to this too
[X] Attempt to hug her
Crying and whispering in her ear apologies would work well.

Too bad Anon's soulless.
[fake] Jump in the lake
[x] Go back inside.
[x] IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!
[X] "I'm really sorry, Meiling!"
After failing at being badasses, I think it's time we try the nice guy act
[x] Attempt to hug her
Must feel warmth of another living being. ;_;
[X] Jump in the lake
[X] Attempt to hug her
;_; China...
[X] Attempt to hug her
In b4 reflex punch.
[ ] Attempt to hug her
Delicious China must hug
[x] Jump in the lake.
if you ever manage to make up with china, once the warm feeling fades away the roneriness will only hurt that much more
[X] Attempt to hug her
wait guys
This doesn't have the title

I think its a trap
[X] Attempt to hug her
[X] Jump in the lake

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE
[ ] Attempt to hug her
>>OP
[X] Jump in the lake.
[X] Jump in the lake
the voices are telling me to meet with the lake
[x] Attempt to hug her

FUCK YOU ANON. ;_;
[X] Jump in the lake
Anon' is an ass. Lets get this over with.
[ ] Attempt to hug her
>[X] Jump in the lake

FUKKEN DO IT
Better get back inside after this, Anon, Flandre might wake up in two or three more turns.
In during Meiling route.
[x] Jump in the lake

Greatest idea ever.
[x] Attempt to hug her
>>254020
At this point, I don't care. Flandre's a stupid girl. Meiling is loev.
HUGGING WINS

I have no images of hugging
why is this
>>253968
>>253999
>>254004
>>254010
>>254012
>>254013
>>254016
>>254019

Just cutting out the middle man this time, huh Anon?
Fuck yes, you are the best of these threads

[X] Jump in the lake
File 1205968755210.jpg - (82KB, 568x560 , 1203781167856.jpg) [iqdb]
254040
[X] FORD THE LAKE
>>254008

Wait, Oh shit
He's right!
[X] Go back inside
[X] Jump in the lake
>>254016
No, you're the Anon.
>>OP
☑ Attempt to hug her
>>254040

She's ours, anonymous!
[x] Attempt to hug her
[X] Jump in the lake

Do it already
Why you had to add a "Jump in the lake" option, you know how Anonymous is ;_;
[X] Jump in the lake

Go go!
File 1205968861983.jpg - (275KB, 800x600 , lakeend.jpg) [iqdb]
254062
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, ANONYMOUS SCUM!
I believe Hug won the seven votes.

Assuming this is real, we're about to be punched into a fucking lake.
>>254038
COMMANDER, WE HAVE TROLL SHIPS AT SECTOR THREE-OH-ONE!
>>254062
Ah ha ha ha ha ha

All the other threads were for nothing.
[x] Hug

And then [x] Genuflect
Let's see...

We've abandoned Keine, the only one who so far has not even tried to kill us.
We pissed off Sakuya, who probably wouldn't have liked us much anyway, but now REALLY doesn't like us.
We drove off Cirno, one of our only other friends and our only means of getting off that rock alive.
And now we've hurt the only other kindly soul who seems to give a damn about us, even if she did kill us that one time.

Fuck it. Jump in the goddamn lake and get it over with already.
[X] Jump in the lake
>>254075
Again.
NICE LAKE
>>254087
at least flan likes us
as a toy
>>254087

Also; Reisen, Eirin and Alice
>>254107
We haven't actually met her yet. THERE'S STILL A CHANCE.
>>254107
Reisen and Alice, sure, but we didn't activate enough flags for Eirin to give two shits about us either way.
>>254087

Anonymous was born a ramblin' man.
[X] Jump in the lake
ITS BEEN 14 MINUTES
OH GOD
>>254122
Tryin' to make a living and doing the best we can.
And when it's time for a swimmin'
I hope you'll understand.
That I was born a ramblin' man.
/jp/ - Tsundere, schizophrenic, egg cooking jackasses
>>254087
>CAVED!!!
>Pad
>Retard

What a loss.
Jump in to the lake and go back five choices. Let's be nicer to China this time.
>>254178
TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY, ANON
China wont let us jump in the lake, maybe..
>>254178
no she will save us from the lake and we'll get a dripping wet china to llok at
just as planned
>>254087 We pissed off Sakuya, who probably wouldn't have liked us much anyway, but now REALLY doesn't like us.

Not into bestiality. Stupid dog meat.
Hug her, then jump in the lake while hugging her tight.

WE'LL END THIS TOGETHER MY LOVE <3
You bastard, you knew including a 'jump in the lake' option would guarantee another death!
>>254178
I bet Anon is too much of a pussy to take on the lake again. It's for the best really. The lake would just kick our ass again.

Let's just forget about jumping in the lake, and the sweet release of death that it would offer us.
[x] jump into the lake
This thread... This thread was a fake, wasn't it? GM has abandoned us...
>>254227
>>254233

fucking lol
Does anyone have an up to date archive of the threads from the past couple days?
Back. Sorry for the unannounced away.
Gensokyo Man will give you all an extra long post, as make up.
>>254295
>extra long post

BRACE FOR EPIC BAD END
>>254295
GO FOR IT! GO FOR THE BEIJING GOLD!!!
>>254310
OR SEXEND
>>254319
Anon's gonna be plunging into something, alright.
But it ain't China.
ANON IS FACED WITH A UNCERTIAN FATE. WILL HE JUMP INTO THE FREEZING LAKE, OR WILL HE EMBRACE THE GATEKEEPER?! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT THREAD OF YWuiG!!!
>>254358

Anon died cuz of the coldness of the lake, not because he cant swim.
/r/ing Swimming Lessons.

Anon needs it.
D: Save us, Nitori!
>>254366
LIGHT CAN TEACH TECHNIQUES THAT RESIST COLD
HELP US, KEINEEEEEE!!!
>>254371 D:
Kill yourself faggot
[X] Hug then jump
[X} Even though I love her, I'm going to knock her out.
File 1205970689902.jpg - (140KB, 645x906) [iqdb]
254457
What happened to Eirin?
>>254457

She left after NEET screamed Eirin and subtly dissed Anon.
>>254457

We threated her with a rock.
>>254457
Left us to help Kaguya after an unimpressive attempt to threaten to be brave.
[x] Jump into the lake.
[X] Hug
File 1205970843070.jpg - (234KB, 850x637) [iqdb]
254493
Stepping forward, you embrace her tightly, before she can react, bringing her close to you. "Please, I really am sorry." You whisper gently into her ear, and hear a shocked intake of breath. However, she firmly pushes you back, looking straight at you with large, crystal blue eyes.

"No. Please, sir. Go inside." Much more powerful than you, you are shoved back more than a couple of paces, and stumble right into the mansion, and she shuts the doors in front of you. Perhaps you should have waited or talked with her more.


[ ] Drown your ronery tears in a bed, and sleep

[ ] Go to the library

[ ] Go into the basement

[ ] Go to Remilia's study

[ ] Find Sakuya
>>254493
[x] Go to the library
[X] Drown your ronery tears in a bed, and sleep
[ ] Go into the basement
[x] Jump into the lake

LOVE IS OVER
[X] Drown your ronery tears in a bed, and sleep
>>254493
[X] Go into the basement

Don't risk flandre waking up and getting angry. Just fucking go.
>>254493
;_;
[X] Find Sakuya
She might kill us.
[X] Sakuya
Maybe she can end you life quicker the the lake.
[X] Drown your ronery tears in a bed, and sleep
>>254493

[x] Go to the library
[X] Jump into the lake
It's all over now.
[ ] Find Sakuya-san
>>254493
Farewell, dear China! ;_;
SMOOTH MOVE, EXLAX.

[X] Jump into the lake
>>OP

 _, ,_ ∩
[X] ( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
  ⊂彡
[X] Jump into the lake

LOL OOPS I TOOK THE OPTION THAT OP WON'T ACT OUT EVEN THOUGH MOST PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT
MEILING ROUTE CLOSED. GODDAMNIT.

[x] Go to the library

Back to the original reason we came here.
[X] Find Sakuya
[X] Jump into the lake
[x] Go back inside.
[X] Jump in the lake.
orz

I had her in my grasp... But I let her go... Why? WHY?! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKERS!
[X] Go into the basement
Stay with Flandre!
[x] Jump into the lake

FUCK THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
[x] Go into the basement
[X] Jump in the fucking lake bitch
[ ] Go into the basement
DO IT
FLANDEREDERE
HA HA HA DENIED


[x] Go to Remilia's study
[X] Jump into the lake

I feel so cold right now ;_;
[X] Jump in the lake and start over.
[X] Drown your moe tears in a bed, and sleep
[ ] Go into the basement
[X] Jump into the lake

ALL IS LOST! END OUR TORMENT AND THEIRS!
>>254555
Except the storyteller won't let us take the option even when he lists it. Because he is a gigantic faggot.

Regardless: [X] Jump in the lake
[X] Jump in the lake

PRESS THE RESET BUTTON ANON.
[X] Go into the basement

flandre is the safe option, strangely enough
[x] Go into the basement

Enough of this, let's go back to our loli master.
[x] Jump in the lake
MUST GO BACK IN TIME AND RESET MY FOOLISHNESS

I LOEV CHINA

[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[x] Jump into the lake
[X]Go to the library
[] Jump in the lake
>>254581

He let us before.
It's based on first to seven votes.
I don't know if he'll let us when it's unlisted, though.
[ ] Jump in the lake
Anon tried to be a player, now all he's gonna be is player two.

Blue.
File 1205971194364.jpg - (298KB, 1052x1500) [iqdb]
254600
[X] Tie up the cutemaid
[ ] Go into the basement

I WANT TO PLAY DANMAKU WITH FLANDRE
[X] Jump in the lake already
[X] Go into the basement

Flandre is mai waifu. I wish to engage in consensual heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position with her.
File 1205971228920.jpg - (49KB, 300x300) [iqdb]
254606
SAKUYA-SAN SAKUYA-SAN
Can I request a summary? I`ve missed a big part of the story...
>>254599

we should do an unlisted one
>>254553

CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>254599
Fukcing bullshit. It should be most votes instead of first seven. What faggotry is this shit?
>>254607
China is superior.
[X] Find Sakuya
[X] Jump in the lake

Fucking do it faggot
>>254606

SO MOE! I'M GONNA DIE!
>>254621
Cry moar.
>>254586

BAWWWWWWWWWWW
>>254626
Yea, do it.
>>254599
That's bullshit methods and you know it
[X] Find Sakuya
[X] Genuflect
[X] Beg for forgiveness
[X] Offer your servitude
[X] Enjoy hot raping and domination from Sakuya
File 1205971346451.jpg - (51KB, 600x800) [iqdb]
254644
Boy, you sure do have a habit of pushing away sweet girls who only wanted to be loved, don't you Anon?

The way I see it, it won't be much longer before you have everyone either wanting nothing to do with you or to see you die in a horrible and painful manner. And then you will be all alone, without a friend in the world.

Alone.
Unwanted.
Unloved.

But I will still be here, Anon.

Waiting for you.
File 1205971351074.jpg - (21KB, 600x400) [iqdb]
254645
Opening the doors once more, you rush past the surprised Meiling and dive straight into the lake. "FUCK THIS! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!" You sink like a fucking rock as you drop down to the bottom of the lake...
The lake wins again, Anon.
The lake wins fucking again.


---- BAD END ----

1 continue left.

[ ] Five Choices Back
>>254621

It's first TO seven

Or, whichever gets seven votes first

Also, Lake has won.
Goodbye cruel world
>>254621
He's not going to read through 30+ votes for Anon
>>254644
Companion Cube?
>>254645
Opps tripped lol.
>>254645
[ ]0 Options Back
>>254645
...I'm not sure if this is a troll or not.
Ah, this is so fucking stupid, Now we have to repeat all that shit.
[X] Jump into the lake

LAKE YOU AND ME WERE MEANT TO BEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>254645

[x] Five Choices Back

INSERT COIN
>The lake wins fucking again.

FUCK YEAH! GO LAKE!!!
[x] Five Choices Back
>>254676
THERE IS NO WAY I AM LOSING CHINA. DO YOU HEAR ME?!
[x] Five Choices Back

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A TROLL POST THOUGH, IT MIGHT NOT BE GM
CHAMBER THE ROUND. THIS TIME, WE'LL TAKE THE RIGHT SHOT.
>>254678
Again?!
Well, Anon totally fucked up his 1CC try a while back, so getting a GOOD END is impossible. Enjoy your sad non-resolution.
>>254645
What happened to the mysterious voice that tells us to do things?
>>254719
Not until we continue.
>>254719

Eirin gave us meds that made it go away.
There's not a lot of point in going forward, anon is too divided on which path to take and bending further and further towards self destruction.
>>254673

Fake or real, this is pretty good.
Is it just me, or did anyone else suddenly lose interest and would rather this just be a visual novel?
Read: Fuck why did I even go inside SDM I want China/Cirno/Keine foursome ;_;
>>254719
He abandoned us. ;_;

Like everyone else.
>>254719
That happens when we continue
Fuck, now what am I gonna do for the rest of the day.
[x] Five Choices Back
>>254716
That's why we're making a VN out of this. AND GM IS THE WRITER
>>254738
I know.
>>254736

Fap to what might have been ;_;
>>254716
Can we go back that far with a reload?
On the bright side, when we lose this continue we'll reload to the beginning of day three, and can go check out that keine shower scene
>>254729
We've always been bent toward self destruction. In the first day he already tried getting lost in the Forest of Magic, made his first attempt to enter SDM, dicked around with Cirno, picked a fight with Reisen, and got lost and slept on a cold forest floor.
China should have saved us.

That bitch.
[ ] Five Choices Back
>>254773
Iron Mode
We can save
But we can never load.
What happened to Save Slots 1 - 3?
>>254738
Did the website for the VN project change? I can't seem to get there.
File 1205971937337.jpg - (278KB, 602x849) [iqdb]
254791
Now, this time, stop being such a schizophrenic little prick that it makes it impossible for me to write. THIS IS ALL I ASK, ANON. MAKE SENSE. PLEASE.
Onwards.

"This time? Don't walk away from her. Tomorrow, maybe you'll have a chance. I reccomend you visit Patchouli later." You hear a voice whisper in your ear, as it seems that time warps around you, and you head back through the darkness...

"... Fine!" Although she looks offended, she drops you unhappily; you were already a few inches off the ground, so you land with a satisfying thud. "I'll be back tomorrow, and you've GOTTA come then." Cirno sticks out her tongue and flies off, leaving you with the wide eyed gatekeeper, who helps you up.
"Are you alright?!" She exclaims, looking you over worriedly.


[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

[ ] "It's fine."

[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[x] Exit Game

DO IT, FAGGOTS
[X] Five Choices Back
File 1205971977848.jpg - (222KB, 888x632 , 1205971977848.png) [iqdb]
254800
>>254738
Ok, I will plug the dev forums again:
https://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/

And I've made a script-dev wiki for anyone interested in writing minor plot-arcs/minor decision outcomes (they must be in the same style as GM):
https://gensokyomanvn.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page
[x] "It's fine."
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

MUST HAVE CHINA END
>>254791
[ ] Run inside without another word
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
>>254791

[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[X] Run inside without another word
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

LAST CHANCE, DON'T FUCK THIS UP
>>254791
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254791

[X] "It's fine."
These threads have gone to shit like everything else on /jp/
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254770
Don't forget getting close to a Mokou vs Kaguya brawl and threatening Eirin with a rock.
she's a martial artist, you retards. she can tell that you're lying.
>>254791
The harder you try to reason with us, the less reasonable we become.
[ ] Run inside without another word.
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
NO FUCKING UP
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie.

I voted "It's fine." here last time, this time I feel like this.
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
Wait what did we do last time?
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[] Run inside without another word.

Gogo
[x] Run inside without another word

Let'sa go
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[X ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[ ] Run inside without another word
[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
MEILING'S NICE DAY FIRST TO 7

PLEASE BE GOOD

PLEAAAAAASEEEE
[X] Run inside without another word
[x] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254829

i like the cut of yer jib
SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5! SURVIVE TIL DAY 5!
>>Wait what did we do last time?
Told her we were heading back inside without saying goodbye.
Then suddenly ran back
Then hugged her
Then chill'd with the lake
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[x] Run inside without another word.
[x] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
[x] Bash your head against the gate.
[ ] Run inside without another word
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."

Actually I'll go with this instead, I thought of the repercussions of the other choice.
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254791
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254644
>>254645

Srsly, Anonymous cant act like Tatsuhiro Satō all the freakin' time.
>>254859

i think Anonymous is a pretty cool guy. eh runs around and hugs China and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>SURVIVE TIL DAY 5!

Yes. Let's wait until Day 5. Then we can all celebrate.

I suggest a swimming party.
>>254791

[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day... Oh, I love you, by the way."
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..." looks like the winner
>>254800
Thanks, but it turned out just to be my connection. Oops.
Let's assess this as if it were real life.

[ ] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
Pathetic, she already said her day was fine, it's as if you're obviously trying to court her.

[ ] "It's fine."
Blunt.

[ ] "Urgh, I think I sprained something..." You lie
Yeah okay that'll get you places.
And the rest are obviously no.
I just want the VN at this point.
Anon can't agree on what they want and just keep bringing disaster upon themselves.

As example, like 9/10 choices that gets chosen I don't agree with.
Auto sage.
Kick.
In.
YO!
[X] "I'm fine, don't worry miss Meiling. Please, tell me about your day..."
>>254917

That's not how the vtech meme works.
>>254908
Hur he said asses
[X] Find a lake and jump into it.
[X] Find treasure.
[X] Buy sleeping pills.
[X] ???
[X] Profit!
...The head maid was scolding China for "being too soft recently." There were tears welling up in the gatekeeper's eyes. However, Sakuya left without another word. Meiling had been fired. She had been deemed unsuitable for her position any longer. The Chinese woman turned to you, tears flowing down her cheeks. You could do nothing else but to pull her into a hug. "It's my fault, Meiling. I shouldn't've talked to you so much." The gatekeeper shook her head. "No... I'm... glad that I got to know you. I know now." She said nothing else, pulling you into a kiss.

GOOD END
Anon, Gensokyo man will be back later. He needs more time to think up creative responses, else this will happen again. So just hold tight, and wait an hour.
>>254963
We wish.....
>>254971

ANGUISH
PAIN
THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY ON
>>254971
In a hour, My School Days download will be over, and it has gore. I am going with School Days.
>>254971
Fuck. Well, good night, Anon.
JUST DON'T PUT LAKE SHIT IN MY TEXTAN NOVEL.
>>254971
I'm good with writing, maybe I could give you some assistance?
>>254800
How do I logged in? I have a username and I haven't been banned...
>>255396
Uhh, which did you log into? I just started up the wiki.
>>255627
The development boards.


Thread Watcher x