[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 249509
File 1205935256513.jpg - (188KB, 450x550 , da0b0b0028bf00aa24c8c736a54cf1d7.png) [iqdb]
249509
Good morning, /jp/sies! Gensokyo Man here. Also, for clarification purposes, from a thread I saw while browsing back; Yes, Keine was in Were-Hakutaku form that night. I made sure to use Hakutaku as a descriptor at that point, not to mention use Relevant Images™. It was why she was rather upset and retreated. No, you haven't abandoned the route yet, although you've managed to get yourself into a pickle over at the SDM.

However, on with the story.

You decide not to further agitate the vampire loli and get your ass in gear to hide. You feel around in the dark solemnly, and try to make as little noise as possible. If you were an insane, world destroying little girl, where would you not look? Regardless, you -think- you've found some places to hide. Really, you can only feel things. Where do you go?


[ ] Hide in a crevice between two metallic objects

[ ] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it

[ ] There seems to be a closet of some sort, hide in it

[ ] You can feel a niche here, and there feels to be quite a bit of junk- you hide there
[x] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
[x] Hide in a crevice between two metallic objects
[x] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
I would choose to hide IN the bed but that's not an option here.
[x] There seems to be a closet of some sort, hide in it
[x] You can feel a niche here, and there feels to be quite a bit of junk- you hide there
i'm an under the bed kinda guy
[X] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
These threads are filled with newfaggotry and they are an eyesore.
[X] You can feel a niche here, and there feels to be quite a bit of junk- you hide there
>>249511
sounds like an iron maiden. awesome.
[x ] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
lol
[x] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
[X] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
She'll propably destroy the legs and make it fall on us, but okay.
File 1205935777268.jpg - (79KB, 599x569) [iqdb]
249530
>>249510
>>249513
>>249517
You quickly squeeze under the bed, trying to make as little noise as humanly possible. You feel some other things jammed under there too, but you're sure you'll manage...
"Ready or not, here I coooome!" Suddenly the lights turn on, and you can see Flandre's red shoes in the center of the room. You can also make out what's jammed under the bed next to you. It's a human skeleton. That's so comforting.
After about ten minutes, and hearing about 3 explosions, she appears to give up. "Okay, you win, coooome out, come out, wherever you are?

[ ] Continue hiding

[ ] Come out

[ ] "You still have to find me!"
(PS: Yes, it is me on the forums, I just forgot to log in.)
[x] "You still have to find me!"
[x] Come out
>>249530
[x] Come out and laught
>>249518
You make me sad ;__; Also:

[X] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
[X] Come out and die.
[X] Continue hiding
IT MEANS SHE DIDN'T FIND HIM. HE DIED FROM HEART ATTACK. ANON'S NOT THAT WEAK.

[x] Continue hiding
I missed you
[x] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
>>249530
[x] Come out

The game. We just lost it.
[X] "You still ha-" Wait no, she'll blow up the bed.
[X] Come out
>>249530

[X] Come out
[x] Come out
[x] Come out
>>249530
[x] Come out
File 1205936361711.jpg - (193KB, 850x695) [iqdb]
249566
>>249534
>>249535
>>249539
"Ooh!" Her crimson eyes alight on you and she approaches slowly with a little style. "You know, my last playmate never came back out. So when I found him, I had to break him." She does a little skip. "I was sad. But now I have a new friend! And you'll stay down here with me, right? For ever, and ever, and ever..." Her eyes widen as she continues, repeating it.


[ ] Run for the door.

[ ] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"

[ ] "I have an idea. Let's play an even bigger game through the whole mansion. You wait down here, and I'll hide."

[ ] Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Try not to be vaporized, smile and nod

[ ] Attempt to punch her out
[x] Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Try not to be vaporized, smile and nod
[x] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
[x] Attempt to punch her out

she looks fragile! Anon can do it!
>>249566

[x] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
[X] "You still have to find me!"
[x] "I have an idea. Let's play an even bigger game through the whole mansion. You wait down here, and I'll hide."

Better get those maids off my ass somehow.
>>249569
LIAR! She will kill you once she finds out
[x] Attempt to punch her out

I'm a man.
[X] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"

Like I'm asking for death ;__;
[x] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
[X] Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Try not to be vaporized, smile and nod
[X] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
>>249577
a stupid, stupid man.
[x] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
We just avoided death... why you do this ;_;?
[X] You can feel a bed(?!), hide under it
File 1205936682930.jpg - (91KB, 600x478) [iqdb]
249592
CLENCH THINE TEETH.
[x] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
[X] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
>>249590
So slowpoke joined the thread too?
Hey, GM, so are you interested in the whole VN idea? I was thinking you could work on the major plotlines, while other writers worked on the more minor decisions (which will far outnumber the major).

It'd be nice to know, because if you are, then I'll start getting flowchart-plans ready, decide on an engine, etc.
[ ] "Well, if I'm going to be staying here, could you show me around?"
>>249603

Hey, we WANT to be Flandre's manservants.
File 1205937050162.jpg - (308KB, 960x832) [iqdb]
249619
posting delicious Flandre
>>249608
if we play our cards right, after a while we can convince flan to let us leave the room temporarily. and since we're flan's new best friend/chewtoy, sakuya would probably tolerate us snooping around.
File 1205937147888.jpg - (267KB, 1043x800) [iqdb]
249622
>>249569
>>249573
>>249579
>>249580
>>249583
"Okay." And before you know it, she's grabbed your wrist and is dragging you around the basement, giving you a small tour. And unlike Cirno, this is more of the "FUCK MY ARM YOU'RE PULLING IT OFF" sort of dragging. Luckily, your arm is intact. You expected her to take you more around the mansion, but you do realize Flandre has been given quite a bit of junk to amuse her... And considering how fast she must break things, you wonder where the others get all of this sort of stuff. "... And that's my trampoline!" She points at the bed. "Any questions?"


[ ] "Yes. Where do I eat?"

[ ] "Yes. Can I go outside?"

[ ] "Yes. Where do I go to the bathroom?"

[ ] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
[X] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
Flan-Flan ~
Dere-Dere ~

We'll cure her insanity in the end -> all SDM crew is so grateful -> we get SDM orgy ending ~
>>249607
Yes, I would be.
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
[X] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
I like where this is going.
[X] "I have an idea. Let's play an even bigger game through the whole mansion. You wait down here, and I'll hide."

as a /tg/er, I have to say that this is the obvious plot hook.
>>249622
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"

ANON'S KINDNESS WILL END FLANDRE'S SHUT-IN WAYS
>>249622
[ ] "Yes. Where do I eat?"

bathroom is important too, but... meh. also, not a good idea to ask for 'outside' until she trusts you more.
>>249626
>>249627
>>249628
Lemming Hivemind
[X] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"

Sakuyas shocked face, priceless, must see
[X] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"

You are still one step away from death Anon but let's keep at it!
>>249640
no, dude. she'll hunt you down and kill you. as a /tg/er you should know what kind of stats flan has. i don't think there's anywhere in gensoukyo that's actually safe to hide.
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
I wonder if Gensokyo Man can write porn scenes.
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
>>249652
MOLLUSK
>>249656
*fap fap fap*
>>249652
I don't care if he cannot. The story is awesome itself.
>>249648
hmmm, you have a point, but still, the DM mentioned that same sentance twice as an option... that usually is a clue.
>>249652
We will see on day 5
>>249665
He also gave us option to hit Cirno with stick several times, it's propably just something if we want to change the route.
>>249665
it's a clue that the DM is an RBDM who's trying to take away your last continue.
[x] "Yes. Can you show me the rest of the mansion?"
>>249648

Feel like posting Flan's statsheet?
File 1205938195426.jpg - (133KB, 801x599) [iqdb]
249699
>>249699
IT'S OVER. THE HOLY GRAIL WAR IS FINISHED.
>>249699
I demand details, skills and Noble Phantasm pages
>>249701
UNTIL SHIKI IS SUMMONED AS AN ASSASSIN
File 1205938345207.jpg - (51KB, 500x350 , 1205938345207.png) [iqdb]
249708
>>249640
A-ha, but as a fellow /tg/er, walking around with the approximate stats of a level 1 commoner in a hostile environment is bad idea, but you must weigh the possible reward(Escaping Flan-chan) against it.
>>249626
>>249627
>>249628
"Sister doesn't like it when I go out... But, it's fine, because we'll be back in a jiffy! And then you can go outside for me. Like Sakuya does for sister!" She grins at you, showing her fangs as she locks your arm into an even tighter death grip, and walks up to the door, and jiggles the handle. She frowns, and in seconds, the entire doorknob is gone; Flandre gently pushes the door open with an innocent giggle.
You find yourself being taken through all of the insignificant rooms of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, the clatter of the crystalline portions of her wings probably alerting all of the tiny fairy maids into abject hiding,as you see none as you progress throughout the mansion at the little girl's whim. Eventually you end up out at the main hallway. "Okay, who would you like to meet first? Teacher, or sister?" She smiles at you, although it looks suspiciously sadistic.


[ ] "Your teacher?"

[ ] "Your sister?"

[ ] "You pick, Flandre."
>>249702
Anti World Noble Phantasm
Destroy everything skill
[x] "You pick, Flandre."
>>249708
[x] "You pick, Flandre."
[X] "You pick, Flandre."
[x] your teacher
[x] "Your teacher?"
Must have Patchouli
[x] "You pick, Flandre."
[ ] "Your teacher?"
[x] "Flandre, I have to go to the bathroom. Wait right here."
[x] "Your teacher?"
Fuck yes, Patchouli time
[ x ] "Your teacher?"

Let's see that uppity bitch Koakuma give us shit now.
[ ] "Your teacher?"
[X] "You pick, Flandre."
>[ ] "Flandre, I have to go to the bathroom. Wait right here."
Can we change this to "FLANDRE MOVE YOUR MOUTH TO MY DICK CAUSE I NEED TO PISS"?
[x] "You pick, Flandre
[x] "You pick, Flandre."
[x] "Your teacher?"

Oh hell yes it's PATCHY time!
>>249708
[X] "You pick, Flandre."

(If we're level 1 commoners, then we better have the ability to create infinate quarterstaves at one point. something tells me that we may have the "delicious" flaw though, the way that this game is going.)
[ x] "You pick, Flandre."
[x] "You pick, Flandre."
[X] "Your teacher?"
[X] "Your teacher?"
[X] "Your teacher?"

If you let her pick she might think you are scared of her, go into rage and make mince meat out of you. Let's have a decisive Anon!
Hey, you guys, remember when Anon noticed he needs weapons to survive in here? If we befriend Flandre, screw the weapons, we get the ultimate loli weapon companion thing
Am I the only one who things the only good end at this point would be a Flandre/Cirno double team?
>>249746
sentient weapons are never good. especially ones that can obliterate you with half a thought.
File 1205938932460.jpg - (239KB, 1000x1000) [iqdb]
249751
>>249713
>>249714
>>249716
"No... I asked you to pick. I INSIST." Her voice takes a deeper tone, and her grip on your arm tightens even further; blood is being cut off. Fucking hell, that HURTS. "Pick. Pick." Her wings seem to glow, and you can feel her sharp nails digging into your skin.


[ ] "Your teacher!"

[ ] "Your sister!"

[ ] "Flandre, you'll break me!"

[ ] Punch her and run

[ ] "Flandre, I have to go to the bathroom, wait here."
>>249702
Skills:
Sorcery - B
(Good at blowing shit up, not much else)
Magic Resistance - A
(Bombs don't hurt her)
Protection from Projectiles - A+
(Danmaku experience)
Mystic Eyes - EX
(Can destroy stuff by seeing their weak point)
Monstrous Strength - A+
(Duh)
Mental Pollution - A
(Polluted in terms of insanity)
>>249751
[x] "Your teacher!"
>>249751

[x] "Your sister!"

You'll break me reeks of a bad end.
[fdgsdf] "Your teacher!"
[x] "Your teacher!"
>>249751
FUCK.
[X] "Your teacher!"
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] "Your teacher!"
[X] "Your teacher!"
[x] "Your teacher!"
FUCK
>>249751
Punch her in the vagina.
[x] "Flandre, I have to go to the bathroom, wait here."
STOP THINKING WITH THE PENIS/VAGINA.
[x] "Your teacher!"
>>249751
[X] Your Teacher
>>249751

[X] "Your teacher!"

a cuntpunch is fine too
[X] "Flandre, you'll break me!"

This kinda got me hard.
>>249759
indeed.
[X] "Your teacher!"
File 1205939192831.jpg - (417KB, 892x888) [iqdb]
249781
Anemia ahoy!
>>249778
I'd break her, if you know what I mean
File 1205939338355.jpg - (288KB, 1024x768) [iqdb]
249789
>>249782

You lost me.
someone please flod /t-h/ with Flandre porn!
someone please flood /t-h/ with Flandre porn!
>>249795

She looks like a nine year old.
File 1205939645911.jpg - (458KB, 745x650) [iqdb]
249804
>>249758
>>249759
>>249760

"Very good!" Her grip relaxes, and you can feel your arm again. It was going numb for a minute there; And there are five neat little pricks from her nails where she was holding you, as she stomps on into the library as though nothing happened, and began whistling cheerfully. As you press on through, you see Koakuma stumble and drop the books she was carrying upon spotting Flandre, and flee. You can't help but feel a nice pang of satisfaction.


[ ] "So, who is your teacher?"

[ ] Remain silent.

[ ] "Maybe we should see your sister instead..."

[ ] "So how are you?"
[X] "So how are you?"
so, who is your teacher?
>>249804
[x] "So how are you?"
FLANDRE LOVE POINT UP
[X] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] Punch her and attempt to run.
>>249804
JUST AS FLANNED
[x] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] "So, who is your teacher?"
>>249804

[ ] "So what's the deal with airline food?"
>>249804
Certificate of Completion?
[X] "So, who is your teacher?"
[X] "So, who is your teacher?"

>>249804

Given already dying twice, I don't think Anon's survival rate is high enough to warrant hoping to reach Day 5.
[x] "So how are you?"
[ ] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] "So how are you?"
[x] "So how are you?"
[x] Punch her and attempt to run.

Gotta to train those melee combat skills don't we?
[x] "So how are you?"
[x] "So how are you?"
[x] "So how are you?"

Let's see...
[X] "So how are you?"
>>249804
[X] "So how are you?"
Nothing short of a falcon punch with silver knuckles would slow flan down.
[X] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] "So, who is your teacher?"
>>249804
Ha ha, suck it, Kouakuma.

[X] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] rape the vamp!
[X] "So how are you?"
[x] "So how are you?"
File 1205940352046.jpg - (418KB, 750x968) [iqdb]
249872
>>249631
Just got back from classes.

Okay, sweet! And you've signed up under the "Gensokyo Man" username, right?
>>249872
I meant your sister
File 1205940463626.jpg - (672KB, 1024x768) [iqdb]
249882
File 1205940477767.jpg - (366KB, 1074x1500) [iqdb]
249883
>>249882
your insanity only makes my penis harder!
[X] "So, who is your teacher?"
[x] Remain Silent

// I think too much talking is a bad idea, especially small-talk
>>249882
[x] You're the sexiest
[x] "So how are you?"
Hey Anon do we really want to have sex with the undead?
>>249892
"I'm the sexiest"
>>249900
What would Tohno Shiki do?
File 1205940808388.jpg - (100KB, 800x600) [iqdb]
249909
>>249900

Eh, Vampires are the sexiest. Much better than hopping corpses.
>>249900
yeah, why do you ask?
>>249904
... Damn it, now I can only think of Tsukihime in terms of some sort of bizarre animated corpse necrophilia.
>>249906
I mean they're technically moving corpses.
File 1205940883468.jpg - (569KB, 835x1180) [iqdb]
249916
>>249807
>>249809
>>249812

"Didn't I tell you I was going to introduce you to her?" She looks at you blankly, not replying to your question as she leads you deeper into the library. Eventually, you reach a well lit desk deep within the heart of the library. The purple haired bookworm you've been seeking so long! At last! You've found her! Go you! You are the- "Teacher, lookie, I have a new playt-"

"Flandre. Does Remilia know you're out?" Patchouli interrupts the little vampire, only glancing for a half second at you and Flandre before her eyes return to the book in front of her.

"No..." Flandre trails off, looking a bit guilty. "But, I wanted to show you my new toy!" She forces you forward, and then, quick as a flash, her hands move to your cheeks to force your face into a smile. "Isn't he cute! I'm sure he'll last longer!"


[ ] "Hello! How are you!"

[ ] "Greetings! A pleasure to meet you, Miss Patchouli!"
File 1205940908484.jpg - (44KB, 128x256) [iqdb]
249918
>>249914

Vampires are nice and warm because of the blood intake, no pallor to speak of, not a trace of rot or rigor mortis... I'd hit it.
>>249889
But, she could also grow bored of you... BAD END
[X] "Greetings! A pleasure to meet you, Miss Patchouli!"
[X] Wave silently at Patchouli
[x] Wave silently at Patchouli

// just don't say a fucking thing
[x] Wave silently at Patchouli

Where's my "Teach me, Patchouli-sensei!" option, damn it?
>>249916
[x] Wave silently at Patchouli
[x] "Greetings! A pleasure to meet you, Miss Patchouli!"
[ x] Wave silently at Patchouli
[ ] Wave silently at Patchouli
[ ] Wave silently at Patchouli
>>249916
How do you pick those answers if "How are you?" got the majority choice? Anon doesn't control the story this way -+
[X] Wave silently at Patchouli

indicates great danger
[x] Wave silently at Patchouli

Seems liek the best thing to do at the moment
[x] "Pardon me, a little assistance here?"
[X] Wave silently at Patchouli
[X] wave silently
[X] "Greetings! A pleasure to meet you, Miss Patchouli!"
I can't say I particularly care for these exclamation marks everywhere!
List of objectives:

Cirno/Mokou/Keine Harem [x]
Meet Patchouli [x]
Invade the SDM [x]
Beat the moon people [ ]
Score [ ]

FUCK YES
[X] Wave silently at Patchouli
>>249916
[x] Miserable death
[[[[[X]]]]]] Wave silently at Patchouli
>>249941
Let's add "Get revenge on the Scarlet Devil Lake" to our objectives, that fucker has it coming.
>>249934
He started writing before some Anons decided to repost their answers a few times.
>>249934
I think it depends on the voting rate. We've established it a few days ago. It's either first 3 votes or first 7 votes for one option. GM also has chosen first 5 votes for one option before.
[X] Wave silently at Patchouli
>>249941
So, day 4 raiding the whatchacalit moonpeoplepalace, and day 5 UNF UNF UNF
[x] Wave silently at Patchouli
>>249947
List of objectives:

Cirno/Mokou/Keine Harem [x]
Meet Patchouli [x]
Invade the SDM [x]
Defeat the Scarlet Devil lake [ ]
Beat the moon people [ ]
Score [ ]

Fix'd
File 1205941266710.jpg - (220KB, 1000x709) [iqdb]
249961
>>249957
>>249941

Can't beat the moon people.
>>249957
WE'RE DRAINING THAT FUCKING LAKE
>>249961
Can't fight the moonlight
File 1205941330360.jpg - (41KB, 295x340) [iqdb]
249966
>>249961

Fava beans.
>>249962

You can't beat the lake. It's the strongest.
I think you can't lure Flandre with sweet talk, she acts childish but should be much smarter than Cirno, if she feels you're not genuine, it's BLOODY BAD END
>>249972

Cirno is the leader of our harem.
She will beat the lake
RAPE THE LAKE!
How can she see you waving at her when she's reading the book...
>>249979

Only Cho-Cirno's faster than light engine would have a chance.
>>249988
I dunno, better that than to open your mouth and get killed
File 1205941633382.jpg - (45KB, 576x324) [iqdb]
249999
>>249984

We are not amused.
>>249979
The strongest fairy freezing my lake.
That would be the strongest lake.
>>249999
invisible SDM
File 1205941765532.jpg - (328KB, 500x941) [iqdb]
250011
I hope gensokyguy doesn`t forget some really IMPORTANT THINGS in the near future
What happened to meeting Alice?
>>250013
suicide
File 1205941878676.jpg - (242KB, 600x768 , 1205941878676.png) [iqdb]
250020
>>249925
>>249926
>>249927
>>249928
>>249931
>>249932

You attempt to wave silently, and not draw the ire of either woman by speaking. Patchouli glances briefly at you once more at your little action, but continues to seem uninterested. "Go tell your sister about this, Flandre." She instructs.

"Maaaybe..." Flandre seems to take a minute, considering the order. It's probable meeting Remilia would be bad. And bloody. And bad endy.


[ ] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"

[ ] "Pardon me, can we stay here?"
File 1205941918003.jpg - (243KB, 1080x950) [iqdb]
250023
>>250013
We already met her
[X] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[x] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[x] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[ ] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[x] "Hello."

This is Japanese-style, right?
[X] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"

I don't want to get killed by the big sister
[x] Remain silent

// for god's sake, let them converse
[x] Remain silent
[ ] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[~] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[X] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[X] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
[X] Remain silent

bad end? more liek remi's risky route
How can we fool around here knowing Alice is waiting all alone and sad? ;_;
>>250047

We only have two continues left.
Just warning you.
[X] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
>>250047

Remain silent --> Remilia Scarlet, right?
On the other hand, meeting Remilia might not be such a bad idea, she might see something about you and your fate
Well I'm too late, but anyway :


[X] Remain silent
>>250053
We already abandoned her for Cirno. Remember?
File 1205942214574.jpg - (36KB, 279x350 , alice12.jpg) [iqdb]
250076
>>250070
I still hate us for that!
[ ] "Can't we stay here, Flan-chan?"
AUTOSAGE JUST KICKED IN YO
Meeting Remilia would be a definite bad end.
So the new autosage limit is 250? Never found out since all the previous topics hit 300 easy.
File 1205942286619.jpg - (25KB, 450x280 , IceLake_P_0450.jpg) [iqdb]
250085
>>250062
We already know our fate.
>>250085
Nice lake.
meh, I just think it's too early to say "Flan-chan" but whatever floats your boat anon.
>>249961
We don't need to kill her, just capture her. Imagine, an undying NEET friend; it would be the perfect gift for our Flandre.


Thread Watcher x