Eientei and Lunar Capital
Forest of Magic and Flower Fields
Hakurei Border and Afterlife
Hakurei Shrine, Human Village and Myouren Temple
Scarlet Devil Mansion and Misty Lake
Youkai Mountain and Heaven
Underground and Makai
not a color we know
I think Keine has the best hat.
It's still darn silly though.
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 15094)
First time posting? See our
for site rules and FAQ
Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
Show or hide post box
Moral's Shit THP Script: Suggestions and Feedback
2017/08/17 (Thu) 07:59
Expand All Images
- (3.83MB, 1920x1080,
Hey y'all, Moral here with yet another
waste of time
thread in /gensokyo/. I've been working on a (rather hastily done) script to add a couple basic features to THP. Right now, it's only a proof of concept and I will not be releasing it at this time because... frankly, it's embarrassing to release such a piece of shit. However, I do plan on working on it at my own leisure, and it will be completed before I die of old age. I promise.
Some features already implemented:
1) Cute waifu watching you read your shitty fanfics.
2) (Poorly designed) Navigation bar that follows you around like a stalker. Can be minimized.
3) Quick reply box (currently unable to drag and move)
4) Reply boxes are all the same width so it looks more uniform. Also stops your fat waifu from blocking text.
Features to be added:
1) Real menus that can change waifus and their transparency instead of junk
2) Adding in a quick reply link to every post (might take some time to figure this out in the future)
3) Customize your CSS only using this script.
3a) UI to facilitate CSS customization
Current known bugs
buttons at the bottom of board page float all the way to the left and all the way to the right, respectively.
>This bug is due to the bottom bar having no class or id so I can't exclude it from how I format my tables (aka my quick reply box). Can be fixable but not high up in priority right now.
2) (Unable to reproduce) Once, a .webm file displayed its garbage information after it was uploaded.
>Not much information about this, since it happened only once. Will test more.
To close, if you guys have any suggestions, advice, feedback, prayers, or anything really, let me know here.
2017/08/17 (Thu) 10:49
- (227.18KB, 1318x702,
even the site has better taste
GET BACK TO WORK
2017/08/17 (Thu) 14:11
Can we get a notification when Awoo gets an update?
2017/08/17 (Thu) 21:11
An Excuse for A-Un where
2017/09/21 (Thu) 17:18
Put it up on a Github repo so we can test
and contribute ha ha disregard that I suck cocks
An overhaul and minor changes
2018/10/19 (Fri) 10:27
- (3.82MB, 1920x1080,
Whoa, surprise, this thing ain't dead.
I've been meaning to get around to this sooner, but you know me: slow as fuck.
1) Navigation bar overhaul. It inherits properties from its current CSS style instead of being monochromatic and ugly. It can also be optionally fixed, meaning you don't have to scroll back to the top of the page to access all that.
2) Updated quick reply to include the update checkbox. I'm in the process of testing it out as we speak, so forgive me if I post this as an update on the frontpage. Preview currently is useless, sadly.
3) Toggles. You can toggle hiding/showing your waifu. Same with the quick reply. Basically, it's just a QoL change.
Other stuff to be added soon.
2018/10/19 (Fri) 10:32
Some additional comments:
Update does indeed work, and god damn it just as I posted about all the previous bugs being worked out, the .webm bug decided to show up again.
>(Unable to reproduce) Once, a .webm file displayed its garbage information after it was uploaded.
But yeah, aside from that, the script's nearing release.
Tapping a post number opens up the post box
Remember name and email
Enable reply backlinks
Embed posts inline when clicking quote links
See quoted post when hovering over quote links
Enable thread watcher
Automatically add thread to watcher after posting
Additional confirmation prompts when watching or hiding threads
Show post character total and limit in post box
Hide the stubs of hidden threads
Navigate between posts and updates with the back and forward arrow keys
Enable previewing posts before submitting
Show timestamps as local time zone
Expand image by clicking on the thumbnail
Limit expanded images to the size of browser window
Mouse over thumbnails to view larger images
Reveal actual thumbnails of NSFW images
Justify message text
Limit width of posts for easier reading
Periodically add new posts to opened threads
Apply custom theming to front page
Clear Saved Appearance
[Delete or report post]
Delete post [
Help keep the site running and being awesome:
Join us on
our Discord server!
- + Took 0s -
[Switch to Mobile Page]