[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122654185950.jpg - (95.54KB , 571x578 , cirno_server.jpg ) [iqdb]
9801 No. 9801
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 2, Afternoon

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

>> No. 9803
I don't believe you.
>> No. 9804
File 122654695075.jpg - (169.82KB , 962x1451 , marisa_smile2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9804
Loading User Commands:
[X] Logos Sign, 「Calculated Risk」

---

Grimnír feels uneasy as he starts to regain consciousness. He feels like someone is staring at him. He opens his left eye.

"..."

He closes it and pretends to be asleep. She was looking at him fondly with a cute little smile. That just didn't look right.

"Hey! How rude, ~ze!"

He opens both eyes wearily. Marisa is smiling at him despite herself.

"About time you woke up ~ze! I've been here watching you ever since we patched you up!"

"Watching me? That's just plain creepy," he says.

Marisa pokes him hard in the stomach.

"Ow! Wha-what the hell?"

"Wrong answer ~ze!" Marisa says as she clears her throat. "You are supposed to say: 'I never expected a cute girl to watch over me for all this time.' Little apprentice still has much to learn."

"Right," he says. He glances around to see that he is inside Alice's guest room. Alice doesn't seem to be with them.

"Where's Alice," he asks. Grimnír manages to sit up. He doesn't feel much pain anymore, though his body feels really tired.

"She's downstairs at her workshop," Marisa says with a sly smile. "You can probably surprise her a little later ~ze."

"I see."

"So, aren't you going to thank me ~ze?" she asks.

Grimnír frowns at her. This girl is impossible.

"Thanks for dropping me from a ridiculous height and leaving me to die."

Marisa pokes him in the stomach again. This time she does it harder.

"Da-damn it, that hurts!"

"You were perfectly safe until you swerved." she says. "I was already waiting at the bottom to catch you ~ze."

"Huh?"

"Of course I was going to catch you! Dying isn't very funny ~ze." she says seriously. "It was your fault, since you changed direction so suddenly. What was that about anyway? Even Alice didn't think you could do it the first time..."

"Well, sorry I guess..."

"You should be ~ze. You really worried me!" Marisa says.

"I said I was so-"

"Err, I-I mean that you gave me a hard time ~ze! I had to patch you up mostly by myself, since Alice isn't very familiar with humans and healing magic."

Grimnír gives her a puzzled look.

"W-why are you staring at me like that?" Marisa says, pouting. "I can do other stuff besides destructive magic, you know? A girl living alone has to learn what she needs."

He gives her a light shrug.

"Anyway," she continues. "At the rate you're learning, you can probably finish learning how to fly by tomorrow ~ze."

He can't help but smile back as he looks at Marisa. Her deep golden eyes are clear and energetic. Her golden blonde hair carefully frames a very straight-forward and honest expression of concern. The ribbon on her hair contrasts beautifully with her light-colored skin and hair, adding a distinct freshness overall.

She really is beautiful.

[ ] Continue staring stupidly.
[ ] "Beautiful," you mutter carelessly aloud.
[ ] "C-can you just stop smiling for a second..."
[ ] Look away and try to clear your head.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9805
[c] ask for a b'jay
>> No. 9806
>>9803
Server needs to be kept at optimum temperature to ensure operation.

>>9805
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 9807
[x] "Awesome," you mutter carelessly aloud.

Marisa was worried about us and was ready to catch us, and she watched over us while we were sleeping. It's obviously because she's so awesome ze~
>> No. 9809
[X] "Beautiful," you mutter carelessly aloud.

I liked >>8630 too much.
>> No. 9810
[!/] S-silly Marisa, it is not l-like I'm learning to fly because of you and Alice! J-eez!
>> No. 9811
[x] "Awesome," you mutter carelessly aloud.
>> No. 9812
[x] "Awesome," you mutter carelessly aloud.
>> No. 9817
[x] "Beautiful," you mutter carelessly aloud.
>> No. 9819
File 122661616512.png - (29.39KB , 336x336 , awesome.png ) [iqdb]
9819
[--] "Awesome," you mutter carelessly aloud.
>> No. 9826
[x] "Awesome", you mutter carelessly aloud.
Because Marisa is.
>> No. 9827
File 122662904496.jpg - (190.10KB , 650x602 , marisa_awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
9827
Loading User Commands:
[X] "Awesome," you mutter carelessly aloud.

---

"Awesome," Grimnír mutters carelessly.

Marisa's smile turns into a huge grin. She looks really pleased.

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. After you finish your flying lessons, we should teach you some flashy spells ~ze!"

"Umm, yeah. O-of course," he manages.

Marisa gives him a wink.

"Of course, if you were talking about me..."

She moves closer to him, only inches from his face. Grimnír can feel her breath on his chest. He blushes furiously.

"Then you should work harder ~ze!" she says.

Marisa ruffles his hair playfully.

"S-stop that!" he says.

"Anyway, I'll be heading down to check on Alice. Dinner should be ready soon," she says.

She takes a few steps toward the door before pausing. She doesn't turn around.

"I'm sure that if you work hard enough, t-then even I would call you awesome ~ze," she whispers.

Marisa leaves the room without another word.

Grimnír looks around the room. He can see his things in a small pile on a desk. He checks his wrist and finds the bracelet still attached and undamaged. He feels something strange in his pocket, however. Even before he pulls it out, he knows that it is.

Logos Sign, 「Calculated Risk」, the card reads.

He isn't sure how to use it, but it will probably be very useful. Maybe he can talk about it with Marisa and Alice during dinner. He pockets the spell card and gets up from the bed.

There seem to be a few new things lying around. Beside his pile of things, he spots a small sack, not unlike the one Marisa carries. He can probably use it to carry stuff around. There is also a neatly folded set of grey robes on the desk. They look like they will fit him comfortably.

Grimnír pauses.

He looks around the room.
[ ] Change into the grey robes.
[ ] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[ ] Take the walking stick.

Marisa mentioned that dinner should be ready.
[ ] Head to the dining room.
[ ] Head to the kitchen.
[ ] Head to the workshop.
>> No. 9828
[X] Change into the grey robes.
[X] Head to the dining room.
[X] Read

Assuming we still have a book.
>> No. 9830
[x] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[x] Head to the dining room.
[x] Read.

Wearing the robes and using the walking stick indoors just seems.. weird.
>> No. 9831
[x] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[x] Head to the dining room.
[x] Read.
>> No. 9833
[†] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[†] Head to the dining room.
[†] Read.
>> No. 9840
[x] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[x] Head to the dining room.
[x] Read.
>> No. 9841
[x] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[x] Head to the dining room.
[x] Read.
>> No. 9842
File 122671771983.jpg - (112.73KB , 530x660 , magician_pair.jpg ) [iqdb]
9842
Loading User Commands:
[X] Place his things into the sack and take it with him downstairs.
[X] Head to the dining room.

---

Grimnír gathers his things into the sack and takes it with him. He realizes that he is quite hungry - famished even. He heads straight to the dining room. Unfortunately, dinner isn't ready yet.

"Ah, I see you like the sack I picked out for you ~ze!"

He nods at the black and white magician with a smile.

"That one is made of tough material, great for travelling," Marisa says.

"Thanks," he replies. "It was tricky carrying everything without a bag."

Marisa nods at him as she rummages through her own sack. She seems to be looking for something. Grimnír takes a seat and puts his sack beside him. The sound of a familiar voice pipes in from the kitchen.

"Anyway, Marisa, I think that you were seriously doubting my abilities earlier. I could have healed his wounds even without your help," the voice says. A few dolls start setting the table and bringing in some freshly cooked dishes.

"Found it ~ze!" Marisa says. She holds up some strange looking cards. While they have a common, ornate design, the side that usually shows the suite and value is completely blank. They look similar to the card in his pocket. Her smile widens at Grimnír's puzzled look.

"These are blank spell cards," she says. "You can inscribe spells on them for later use."

"I see," he says. So these cards hold spells, as he suspected.

"Are you listening to me?" Alice says as she walks in from the kitchen. "Anyway, you should -"

Her sentence is cut short when she sees Grimnír. He gives her a little wave. She rushes over to him.

"A-are you feeling better? You shouldn't be walking around if you f-feel anything strange," she says quickly.

"He's fine ~ze," Marisa says. "Tougher than most, if I may say so myself."

Grimnír nods and waves his arms energetically. Alice sighs in relief.

"T-that's great," she says. "I-I was worried that you wouldn't recover."

She takes a seat as they start to eat.

...

"I see," he says. "So a spell or technique inscribed on a Spell Card will be more powerful and focused than casting it manually?"

Alice nods in agreement.

"For most youkai and humans, that is correct. Regular spells and techniques can be used any time, but they drain your magical and spiritual energies as the battle continues. Some are only effective under certain conditions, such as the magical energy in the area, the weather, or the mental focus of the user. Spell Cards, on the other hand, put the user into a special trance. During this period, the spell is cast in the most efficient and effective manner possible, regardless of environmental factors, fatigue, etc." she says.

"Essentially, they are specialized versions of your regular spells ~ze," Marisa says. "A Master Spark cast through a Spell Card is several times more powerful than one cast manually, for example. And I can use it even if I am exhausted ~ze."

"Even weaker, simple spells can have devastating effects under a Spell Card trance," Alice says. "For exceedingly powerful youkai, however, a Spell Card trance limits their power instead. The Spell Card limits the damage so that the surrounding area and the opponent isn't completely destroyed by spells and techniques. They are designed to give weaker youkai and humans a chance to win against powerful opponents."

"A Spell Card duel is a very mental contest ~ze," Marisa says. "You win by the most elegant method, not by raw power or brute force."

...

Grimnír yawns as he lies on his bed. He stares at the ceiling as he thinks.

Marisa gave him a few blank spell cards. Alice said that they will continue training tomorrow.

There are so many things to think about, but he is starting to feel sleepy.

[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Explore the house.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9843
[x] Explore the house.

We have things to think about!
>> No. 9844
[x] Explore the house.
>> No. 9845
[x] Go to sleep.

Tomorrow is the dawn of the third day...
>> No. 9850
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 9853
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 9854
{z} Go to sleep.
>> No. 9881
File 122681285736.jpg - (180.00KB , 720x900 , wriggle.jpg ) [iqdb]
9881
Loading User Commands:
[X] Go to sleep.

---

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Wriggle asks.

Grimnr gives her a gentle smile as he ruffles her hair. She relaxes a little bit, but she isn't smiling. Several years ago, he wouldn't even dream of doing this in fear of being blasted, burned, or bitten. Wriggle Nightbug was powerful among the forest youkai, and she was known for her strength long before he arrived in Gensokyo. He still remembers his surprise when she approached him and asked to be his apprentice.

"A wizard knows when it is time," he says. "Both you and I know that this can't be avoided."

"I-I understand," she says.

Grimnr turns to leave when he feels a tug at his sleeve. He turns around to see Wriggle struggling to say something. He waits patiently for the girl to find the words. She was always the type to have difficulty expressing her feelings.

"P-please take care of yourself," she manages.

He looks at Wriggle thoughtfully. She looks exactly the same as she was several years ago. Her hairstyle is the same; she says that long hair is too difficult to manage. She still wears the same boyish costume; she says it is more practical for the outdoors (though he suspects other reasons). However, this youkai girl has mastered hundreds of spells in only a few years. Right now, she is at a similar level as some of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo.

Without warning, he embraces the girl tightly. Wriggle's eyes widen at the gesture, but slowly she returns the embrace.

"Thank you Wriggle," Grimnr whispers. "You've been like family to me."

A tiny stream of tears trickles down along her cheek.

...

He arrives at the appointed place. Everything will be decided on this day.

The blonde one is already waiting for him. She smiles as he lands beside her.

This duel between Masters will be forever remembered in the history of Gensokyo.

He looks thoughtfully at his opponent as he remembers her name...

[ ] Alice
[ ] Marisa
[ ] Yukari
>> No. 9885
[x] Yukari

Yukari's going to see this dream. I just know it.
>> No. 9886
[ ] Marisa

Marisa was teaching us how to be awesome, when we started getting more and more awesome she felt threatened and much less awesome.
>> No. 9887
[X] Marisa

Well I just hate Marisa, so yeah
>> No. 9888
>>9887
how could you?! decidedly not awesome.
>> No. 9889
[X] Marisa
>> No. 9890
[!/] Marisa

Washed up, old hag. I envision.
Forever chasing the awesome stolen from her.
>> No. 9891
[X] Marisa
>> No. 9893
[x] Yukari
>> No. 9894
[†] Marisa
>> No. 9895
>>9890
This sounds strangely palindromic/anagrammatic, and then strangely poetic.
>> No. 9897
>>9890
Grimnír stole the precious thing?
>> No. 9898
[x] Yukari

Only because I'm curious to why she is even among the choices...
>> No. 9901
[--] Marisa.
>> No. 9904
Calling it.

[x] Marisa
>> No. 9905
File 122690990765.jpg - (166.40KB , 800x1076 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9905
Loading User Commands:
[X] Marisa

---

"You look as beautiful as ever, Marisa," Grimnir says.

The black and white magician smiles.

"You don't look too bad yourself ~ze," she says. "Little apprentice has grown up."

"How is your training?" he asks. "I suppose you started taking it easy after your last victory against Yukari."

Marisa shakes her head in disagreement.

"Yukari was only a stepping stone ~ze," she says with a sly smile. "I have been developing something extra special for you..."

"As have I," he replies. "So, shall we begin then?"

Marisa grins.

"Always to the point, ~ze." she says. "What are our rules?"

"Hmm," he thinks. "Standard Masters Duel. Seven Spell Cards. Two kilometer diameter for the combat area. Battle ends when one side surrenders, falls unconscious, or is killed."

"You've always been strict about conventions ~ze," she says. Marisa takes to the air as she speaks.

"And you've always been breaking them," he says. Grimnir levitates upward casually.

The two masters face each other in the sky, several hundred meters above ground. He feels his legs quiver in anticipation. His fingers are already itching to draw a spell card. He can feel the wind in his hair as he surveys the battle area. Below them lie a wide, grassy plain. There are no places to hide.

"Shall we start?" Marisa asks. She is already holding a spell card in her hand.

Grimnir pulls out his spell card.
>> No. 9906
File 122691384074.jpg - (124.68KB , 450x503 , marisa_spark.jpg ) [iqdb]
9906
Grimnir pauses to catch his breath. The smell of fire and ash fills the air. He takes a glance at the ground. The grassy plains have been turned into a desolate wasteland with deep craters and cracks scattered on its surface. It will take decades before anything will grow again.

"Tired already, ~ze?" Marisa shouts. Despite her words, she is panting heavily.

"Just enjoying the moment," he says. "I haven't had this much fun since that fight with the shrine maiden."

Marisa takes a spell card from inside her dress.

"I only need this to beat you ~ze," she says.

"Preparing your last spell card?" he asks. "Though I admit that you have far exceeded my expectations."

"You only have one left as well ~ze," she says with a smile.

Grimnir chuckles. He pulls out his spell card.

"True," he says. "I never thought I would have to use this spell against an ordinary magician."

Marisa's smile widens.

"Heh," she says. "I made this just in case you got this far ~ze."

"Be honored that you can witness my best work, Marisa." he says as he prepares himself.

"This was a very fun battle ~ze." she says. "I am almost sorry that I have to end it now."

Grimnir gives her a mocking bow.

"Ladies first~"

Marisa is already chanting the spell under her breath. Lines made up of different colors of light begin drawing symbols in the air. A circle of power begins forming around her. Various magical crests are formed in an ornate design in all directions. The design looks familiar. Grimnir smiles.

"Isn't that spell a little old?" he asks.

The circle continues expanding under Grimnir. He watches it closely as the crest reaches the ends of the battle area. He flies above and to the left of his opponent to prepare himself. Marisa completes the incantation before looking up.

"I developed this version just for you ~ze"

She declares her spell card.

"Love Sign, 「Unlimited Sparks Annihilation」"

The crest dims for a moment. Grimnir blinks. In the next second, countless beams of light are emitted from the circle.

Grimnir stays focused as he dodges the beams. Two, four, eight, sixteen, thirty-two... he loses count as the beams shoot out continuously from different directions. He shields his eyes from the brightness as he grazes the beams. The beams themselves are moving in straight, predictable paths. However, the beams are wide and he is running out of room to maneuver.

"I wonder how long you can last with this, ~ze" Marisa shouts from somewhere in the center of the barrage.

Grimnir cringes as one of the beams hits the side of his arm. He can smell his own flesh burning as he continues dodging.

"D-damn it!" he mutters as he declares his own spell card. This is far too early into her trance to use it, but he has no choice.

"Deus Sign, 「End of Eden」"

Everything goes white.
>> No. 9907
File 122691552635.jpg - (252.62KB , 688x920 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9907
"...nir ..kay?"

Grimnir can hear a voice. Is he still alive?

"...an.. ear me?"

He opens an eye.

"..."

He closes it and pretends to be asleep.

"Hey! How rude, ~ze!"

He opens both eyes wearily. Marisa is looking at him with concern.

"About time you woke up ~ze! You really worried me!"

He smiles weakly at the black and white magician.

"I guess this means that you win," he whispers.

Marisa pouts and folds her arms.

"O-of course not!" she says. "What the hell was that about anyway ~ze? I've never heard of a Masters duel where a person would risk himself to save his opponent!"

He takes a moment to recall what he did.

Near the end of his spell card trance, he managed to knock Marisa off her broom. Realizing that a fall from that height would mean death, he swooped down to catch her. He managed to carry her safely to the ground, but not without taking direct hits from several of her spark blasts. Her spell card effect didn't cancel itself when she fell. He lost consciousness soon after landing.

"Yeah, that was pretty stupid," he admits.

He manages to sit himself up.

"We will have to settle this some other day," she says.

Grimnir stands up and takes a few steps. Without warning, Marisa forces his neck to face her.

"T-that hurts! What the hell-"

"Y-you were awesome ~ze." she whispers.

Before he can react, she kisses him deeply. He fails to react until he feels her lips part from his.

"..."

Marisa seems to be waiting for a response.
[ ] Kiss her.
[ ] Embrace her tightly.
[ ] Confess your love.

Grimnir can still use some magic.
[ ] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
[ ] Marisa's cottage in the Forest of Magic.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9908
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.

Castle, eh? Must know more.
>> No. 9909
{X} Kiss her.
{X} Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.

craaazy
>> No. 9910
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9911
{X} Kiss her.
{X} Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
She started it, she totally wants it.
>> No. 9912
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9913
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9914
File 122694054885.jpg - (120.14KB , 544x800 , 8982e0696834e035c9662b986befe28c.jpg ) [iqdb]
9914
[X] Kiss her.
[X] Confess your love.
[X] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.

I'm all for getting with Marisa.
>> No. 9915
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9916
[x] Embrace her tightly.
[x] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9925
[--] Embrace her tightly.
[--] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.

Fuck yeah, Grimnír.
>> No. 9927
Calling it.
[X] Embrace her tightly.
[X] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.
>> No. 9930
File 12270123877.jpg - (128.65KB , 497x700 , marisa2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9930
Loading User Commands:
[X] Embrace her tightly.
[X] Your castle in the Hakurei Boundary.

---

There is no need for words. He embraces her tightly in his arms. Her eyes widen in surprise at this sudden gesture, but she immediately returns his embrace. They stay like this for several minutes before letting go.

"I've waited years for you to say that," Grimnir says.

Marisa chuckles at him.

"My apprentice has become quite powerful ~ze," she says. "You even tamed that Nightbug girl, didn't you?"

He smiles lightly as he thinks about his own apprentice.

"She was quite a handful at the start, but she turned out to be quite reliable."

"I hear that the girl is smitten with you ~ze," Marisa says as she pouts. "Perhaps you are only interested in youkai girls?"

He sighs at the black and white magician.

"Don't listen to those unfounded rumors," he says. "She is like a sister to me."

"So that's how it is ~ze," she says as she pretends to cry. "I've been discarded in favor of a little sister. You're horrible ~ze!"

The two master magicians look at each other in silence for a minute. Then, they break out into laughter at the exact same moment. They make an oddly matched pair in this recently devastated wasteland.

He reaches out and takes her hand. She looks at him with a puzzled expression. He starts chanting a teleportation spell.

"H-hey! Where are we goi-"
>> No. 9931
File 122701478785.jpg - (51.92KB , 550x600 , wriggle.jpg ) [iqdb]
9931
Marisa falls heavily into his open arms.

"Where are we ~ze?" she asks as she stands up on her own.

"My castle," he replies. "After defeating the shrine maiden, I asked if I could build my home in the Hakurei Boundary. She said that she didn't mind as long as I didn't cause any trouble."

"E-eh? I never heard of that before ~ze" she says, frowning.

He smiles gently at the golden-haired magician.

"That is because the only ones who know of this place are Reimu, Wriggle, myself, and the students."

"A secret hideout, eh? This really is like you ~ze" she says as she looks out the window. "You really tend to overdo it."

The castle is hovering over a thick miasma of light and color. There are four towers at each of the cardinal directions. At the top of each tower lies a giant gemstone that seems to be powering the barrier around the castle. The castle grounds themselves are full of beautiful statues and well-kept gardens. There are several fairies in apprentice uniforms walking around the different areas.

"Your students?" she asks.

"They are under Wriggle's tutelage now," he says. "I think it is about time for me to settle down a bit."
>> No. 9932
File 122701610967.jpg - (93.11KB , 600x475 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9932
"Settle down ~ze? I never thought I would hear that from you," she says.

"W-well, if i-its with you, I don't mind..." he whispers.

Marisa smiles at him brightly.

"I love you too ~ze!" she says.

Marisa pushes her lips forcefully on his. She energetically massages his lips with her tongue as she tries to pry them open. For a moment, his eyes widen in surprise at her sudden aggressiveness. She manages to probe her soft tongue between his lips. He closes his eyes as he moves his own tongue along with hers. Slowly, he manages to keep up with her tempo as they continue this passionate exchange. They part lips to catch their breath.

"That was amazing," he says. "Did you practice with other men?"

She winks at him.

"I can honestly say that you are the first man I have kissed ~ze..."

They lock their lips again. This time, he returns her gestures blow for blow. They twirl around the room in an entrancing dance. Somehow, they manage to find themselves beside the bed, despite having their tongues entwined together.

Marisa sits herself down on the bed. She looks nervously up at him. Her deep golden eyes are filled with hesitation. He doesn't remember seeing the confident Marisa look at him like this before. He gives her a gentle smile.

"I-if you aren't sure about this, then -"

"No." she says. She puts a hand on his cheek. "I've been waiting for this for a long time ~ze."

She lowers her gaze slightly as she blushes.

"J-just be gentle," she whispers. "This is my first time ~ze."

He nods as he feels himself blush. She looks so vulnerable like this. He lowers his head and kisses her slowly and gently on the lips. He parts his lips and takes a breath. Her aroma is like fresh flowers and herbs; he is intoxicated by her scent. He nibbles gently at her ear. She utters a cute little moan.

He starts kissing her neck and slowly undoing the top of her dress. She gives no resistance. She even goes out of her way to position herself so that he can remove it more easily. As he slowly peels off her clothing, he gently starts rubbing her chest through her dress with his free hand. She starts breathing faster and heavier. She bites her lips to prevent her moans from escaping.

He manages to remove her top completely, exposing her delicate white breasts. For a moment, he pauses to savor this moment. Her cute little nipples are erect in anticipation. She looks up at him with puzzlement before hiding her breasts with her hands.

"D-don't stare like that," she whispers. She quickly turns her head and looks away.

He interrupts her with a kiss. She responds eagerly to the gesture, stimulating his tongue and lips. He gently holds her hands as they continue. Slowly, he parts her hands from his chest as their tongues dance in ecstasy. He slowly starts stroking her breasts with one hand, while he holds her other hand tightly. At first, her body quivers at every stroke, but gradually she starts to enjoy the motions. Soon, she starts pushing her chest forward into his hands.

"..."

Something is wrong. He raises his head and looks around. An unwelcome sight is sitting in a chair beside them.

"Don't mind me," Yukari says. She covers her mouth with her fan to hide a malevolent smile.

[ ] "W-w-what the hell?"
[ ] "G-get out of here!"
[ ] "S-s-shit!"
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9933
[X] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"

Provoke her.
>> No. 9935
[X] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
I am not good at html I do not know how to do italics
>> No. 9936
[x] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
>> No. 9937
[x] Wake Up.
>> No. 9938
[†] "S-s-shit!"
[†] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
[†] "G-get out of here!"
>> No. 9940
[--] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"

Dammit, let me get laid, Yukari.
>> No. 9941
[x] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
>> No. 9942
[x] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
[x] Squeeze. "See, the breasts are too big."
>> No. 9943
File 122705781496.jpg - (59.56KB , 305x358 , 1226193808172.jpg ) [iqdb]
9943
[!/] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
>> No. 9944
[!/] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"

Voting for superior answer.
>> No. 9945
[x] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"
>> No. 9947
test
>> No. 9948
File 122714915816.jpg - (78.37KB , 533x800 , yukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
9948
Loading User Commands:
[X] "Care to join, or do you only enjoy watching other peoples' dreams?"

---

Grimnír gives Yukari a sardonic smile.

"Care to join us?" he asks. "Or perhaps you only enjoy watching?"

"Tempting offer," she says seductively. "But this is your dream, after all. I don't think I would fit the current atmosphere very well."

This girl is really starting to irritate him. She ruined the mood long ago. He raises his hand and makes a rude gesture at her. Without warning, the scenery around them changes. The two of them stand alone in the desolate wasteland where he had his duel with Marisa.

"Amazing!" Yukari says as she claps lightly. "You understand the concept of this world so quickly!"

He gives her a confident smile.

"I didn't realize that this was my world until you interrupted," he says. "While it would be polite to thank you, you really caught me at a bad time..."

This is his world. Somehow, he understands that this place works under his rules. He pulls out several spell cards from his pocket.

"I think that I owe you something for your last visit," he says.

"Ara? But I don't plan on playing rough this time," she says. Her voice betrays a hint of hesitation.

"Really?" he asks mockingly. "Then why are you here?"

"This dream world of yours," she says. "I'm impressed with its vividness and detail."

Yukari lowers her fan and looks at him thoughtfully.

"Your castle exists with such precision and accuracy," she continues. "I wouldn't be surprised if you manage to create something like it in Gensokyo after a few years of training."

"Forgive me for being frank," he interrupts. "But I fail to see your point."

She looks at him with an uncharacteristically somber expression.

"I felt the tremors of your spell cards," she says. "I wouldn't have been able to find this place without them."

She closes her fan and points it at him.

"Your power is dangerous." she says. "Even using it in a dream creates ripples between the boundaries."

"..."

"However, I've thought about some things since we last met." she says. "A forceful attempt to seal your power, or taking over your body may be too dangerous. Perhaps I was too reckless last time."

He narrows his eyes and grits his teeth.

"Don't take it as a personal offense," she says. "I just want to protect Gensokyo from harm."

She smiles at him. This time, her eyes reflect genuine concern, rather than malice.

"I would like to help you. Just think about it when you have the time."

"I'll keep that in mind," he says politely.

"If you think you need help with your powers or anything else, don't hesitate to ask."

"..."

"Alright then, I guess I will be taking my leave."

Yukari opens a portal beside her and steps into it. As she leaves, Grimnír recognizes the expression on her face.

She looks lonely.

...

Grimnír wakes up with a clear head. He feels well rested.

[ ] Head to the kitchen.
[ ] Head to the workshop.
[ ] Head to the dining room.
[ ] Look for Alice's room.
[ ] Take a walk outside.
[ ] Go back to sleep.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9949
[X] Take a walk outside.
Walkan gaems
>> No. 9950
File 122715016363.jpg - (48.00KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
9950
[X] Inventory
A neatly handwritten note. Alice left it yesterday.
A short pamphlet. "A Draft of Spell Card Rules"
A small sack. It can hold a lot of items.
A long walking stick. It looks sturdy.
A hooded cloak. It can cover your head from the rain.
A set of grey robes. It has many pockets.
A small pouch full of mushrooms. You have no idea what they do.
A beginner's magic book. "Basic Magical Theory and Simple Applications"
An ornate silver bracelet. Engraved on it is a serpent biting its own tail.
A spell card. "Logos Sign, 「Calculated Risk」"
(5) Several blank spell cards. You can inscribe spells on them.

[X] Status
Alice - C
Marisa - C
Yukari - D
Wriggle - D
>> No. 9952
>>[X] Status
>>Alice - C
>>Marisa - C
>>Yukari - D
>>Wriggle - D

Wow, we kind of suck ass, don't we?

[--] Head to the workshop.
>> No. 9953
[!/] Take a walk outside.

Yukari~n route sure is tempting....
>> No. 9954
[x] Go back to sleep.

Let's ask Yukari about that voice in our head that tells us to use ___ magic.
>> No. 9955
[ ] Look for Alice's room.
>> No. 9956
> Yukari opens a portal beside her and steps into it. As she leaves, Grimnír recognizes the expression on her face.

> She looks lonely.

Well this is very unexpected.
>> No. 9957
[x] grab something to eat while you go for a walk
then
[x] Take a walk outside.
>> No. 9962
[x] Look for Alice's room.
If she's not there:
[x] Head to the workshop.

>>9950
Wait, what status did we start with? Are we getting better or worse?
>> No. 9963
>>9962

In Kaleidoscope Midnight, Server Anon told us similar "status" with Youmu and Yuyuko. I can't find where he said it, but somewhere he said something to the effect of "B status makes a reliable ally".

I think it'd be better to think of it as not "status", but "progress".
>> No. 9964
[x] Take a walk outside.
What can go wrong?
>> No. 9965
Calling it.

[X] Take a walk outside.
>> No. 9966
File 122724557265.png - (833.92KB , 1024x768 , BlueSky.png ) [iqdb]
9966
Loading User Commands:
[X] Take a walk outside.

---

Grimnír looks out the window. The sky is blue and the sun is peeking lazily from between the clouds. The beautiful forest scenery calls out to him. It looks like a great day for a walk.

After washing up, he changes into the grey robes.

"They fit perfectly," he says aloud. Were they made just for him?

He grabs his sack and walking stick before leaving his room. He heads down to the first floor without incident. He doesn't hear anyone in the kitchen or dining room; maybe Alice and Marisa are still asleep?

He steps out of the cottage and inhales deeply. The fresh morning air is wonderful. He takes a stroll around the clearing, taking his time to relax his mind. After going a couple of times around the house, he lies down on a soft patch of grass and starts watching the clouds.

One of the clouds looks like a mushroom. He remembers Marisa and how they first met. The girl can be a bit rough around the edges, but she seems to mean well. She looks pretty cute, too. He feels himself turn red as he recalls the details of his dream. He wonders idly if she has any interest in him besides his magic ability.

One of the clouds reminds him of Shanghai. He recalls Alice and her puppet show. She is quite kind and pleasant, but he feels that she acts restrained. Her play showed a very different side of her. Perhaps he should spend more time with the puppeteer and learn more about her true self.

One of the clouds reminds him of a beetle. He recalls meeting Wriggle Nightbug. She seemed pretty nice, if not a bit mischievous. He wonders how she could have gotten into a violent battle with the Trident Lunatic. From what he has heard so far, that person seems very dangerous, even against youkai.

One of the clouds reminds him of a parasol. He recalls Yukari and her intrusions into his head. While their first meeting left a lot to be desired, her eyes were very different last night. She said that they had similar abilities, and that she wanted to help him. She really did look lonely when she left.

Grimnír sits himself up and takes a glance at his surroundings.
[ ] Head back inside the cottage.
[ ] Head along the path to Kourindou and the Human Village.
[ ] Stay in the clearing.
[ ] Wander aimlessly in the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 9967
[ ] Wander aimlessly in the Forest of Magic.

aimless wandering has never failed us
>> No. 9968
[X] Wander aimlessly in the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 9970
[X] Stay in the clearing.

Nice day is nice
>> No. 9972
[--] Stay in the clearing.
>> No. 9973
[X] Stay in the clearing.

Changing vote.
>> No. 9974
[!/] Stay in the clearing.
>> No. 9975
[x] Stay in the clearing.
>> No. 9976
File 122733048976.jpg - (268.20KB , 550x668 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9976
Loading User Commands:
[x] Stay in the clearing.

---

Grimnír decides to stay in the clearing. It is a nice day, and there is nothing wrong with enjoying it. He still doesn't remember much from his past, but somehow this feels nice. He wouldn't be surprised if he used to lay down on the grass and watch the clouds for hours at a time while waiting for classes.

"Classes," he says aloud. He isn't sure where that came from, but he doesn't mind. For now, it is enough to stay here and enjoy the moment.

He hears a few footsteps nearby, but he can't be bothered to turn his head. The figure stops behind him, casting its shadow on the grass.

"So this is where you've been, ~ze."

"Couldn't help it," he says. "I looked out the window and saw such pleasant weather."

Marisa takes a seat beside him and starts looking out at the clouds. For a few minutes, they watch the sky, each engrossed in their own thoughts. Grimnír's mind starts wandering.

"That one kinda looks like a mushroom, ~ze!" Marisa says, pointing at the sky.

"Yeah, I saw that one earlier," he replies. "Made me think about you."

"..."

"I-I mean that it reminded me of you," he stammers. "Y-you're interested in mushrooms and pretty."

Marisa gives him a sly smile.

"I-I mean that you're pretty interested in mushrooms!" he says.

She giggles and sits herself closer beside him. Before he can react, she starts ruffling his hair. He feels himself blushing, but he doesn't fight her off. It feels quite nice, actually. A moment later, she stands up and looks up at the sky. The shadow of her hat is hiding her facial expression.

"You're pretty interesting too ~ze." she says quietly.

They continue watching the clouds in silence.

[ ] Tell her that you are heading back inside the cottage for breakfast.
[ ] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[ ] Ask her more about your magic lessons.
[ ] Ask her about mushrooms.
[ ] Don't stay anything. Stay with her a little bit longer.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9977
[!/] I know, I am awesome. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 9978
[x] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[x] Ask her more about your magic lessons.

The latter because Grimnír is going to need another subject to change to immediately after Marisa replies to the first.
>> No. 9979
[x] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[x] Ask her more about your magic lessons.
>> No. 9980
[--] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[--] Ask her more about your magic lessons.
>> No. 9991
[x] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[x] Ask her more about your magic lessons.
>> No. 9994
[x] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[x] Ask her more about your magic lessons.
>> No. 9996
File 122741487152.jpg - (31.04KB , 385x549 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9996
Loading User Commands:
[X] Ask her why she finds you interesting.
[X] Ask her more about your magic lessons.

---

"Anyway, I have an errand for today ~ze," Marisa says with a smile. "Alice will take care of today's lessons."

"Errand? What are you talking about?" Grimnír asks.

"W-what? You can't just leave like this!" Alice says.

"Heh, you two will get along fine ~ze!"

Marisa gets on her broom and shoots off into the sky before either of them can argue any further. They both sigh at the same time. Alice turns to him.

"I suppose we should have breakfast," she says. She starts walking back inside.

He nods and follows her.

...

"What do you mean by that?" Grimnír asks.

Marisa pauses for a moment before answering.

"I'm not sure really ~ze," she says. "I guess I haven't met an Outsider who had an affinity for magic before. That's pretty interesting ~ze."

"I see," he says. Both of them are interested in his magical potential and not much more. It would be foolish to assume anything else. He just met them, after all.

Marisa starts ruffling his hair again. Seems like he went behind him while he wasn't paying attention.

"H-hey! Could you stop that?" he says.

"Maybe I just like being close to you," she says quietly.

"..."

The two of them sit quietly on the soft grass for a few minutes. Marisa continues stroking his hair.

"Hey Marisa," Grimnír says. "Are we continuing magic lessons today?"

"Magic lessons, ~ze?" she asks softly.

Marisa stands up and takes a look at the sky.

"You were right," she says. "It really is a nice day."

Grimnír hears another pair of footsteps approaching.

"There you are! I was wondering where you two went."

Alice is walking toward them with an irritated expression on her face. Shanghai is following close behind her.

"Breakfast was ready ages ago!" she says, putting her hands on her waist.

...

Grimnír follows Alice into the dining room. There are three portions of breakfast prepared. Somehow, it doesn't feel the same with only the two of them.

[ ] Eat quietly.
[ ] Talk about dolls.
[ ] Talk about Shanghai.
[ ] Talk about your magic lessons.
[ ] Talk about spell cards.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 9997
[ ] Ask about where you can find Yukari
[ ] Talk about your magic lessons.
>> No. 10001
File 122743709217.jpg - (254.66KB , 650x800 , 7896f2365d1e501a20ba3213dcd9ec77.jpg ) [iqdb]
10001
[!/] Talk about your magic lessons.

Teach me, Alice sensei~
>> No. 10002
Wait.

What?
>> No. 10003
{X} Talk about your magic lessons.
>> No. 10005
[X] Talk about your magic lessons.
[X] Talk about spell cards.

>>10002

>What?
>
>
>Wait.

Fixed that for you.
>> No. 10006
>>9996
Did we just go through a time glitch?

[x] Talk about Shanghai.
[x] Talk about your magic lessons.
>> No. 10011
[ ] Talk about your magic lessons.
[ ] Talk about spell cards.
>> No. 10012
>>10006
I do believe we did.

Or something.

I think?
>> No. 10013
>>10012

Or its just a interesting "new" way to write an update. But, it is obviously not that.
>> No. 10015
File 122751196648.jpg - (54.07KB , 648x696 , alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
10015
Loading User Commands:
[X] Talk about your magic lessons.

---

Grimnr eats quietly as he thinks about something a good topic. Without Marisa to break the ice, the atmosphere has become awkward. Alice doesn't look like she is going to talk about anything soon. Shanghai floats lazily beside her, occasionally fluttering closer to the table to examine the food.

"..."

After a few minutes, he decides to talk about his magic lessons. After all, that is something that she was enthusiastic about yesterday. But before he can open his mouth, Alice bangs her fist hard on the table. Shanghai flutters away from her in surprise.

"D-damn that stupid girl," she says. "Always doing whatever she wants without a care."

"W-what?" he manages. She looks absolutely furious.

"Marisa's always like this!" she continues. "Just when you think she's starting to fit in and get comfortable in a place, she just leaves without warning. If I didn't step out earlier, I bet she would have left without even saying goodbye!"

"Maybe it's wanderlust?" he mutters.

"..."

Alice glances at him expressionlessly. She takes a few bites of food in silence. Then, she drops her fork by accident. She looks down at it for a few moments. Without warning, tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"I-I worry about her," she whispers. "But she doesn't even give a damn about me."

"..."

Grimnr feels the sudden urge to walk over and embrace her, but logic dictates that it would be a very inappropriate and stupid thing to do.

"She does care about you," he says finally.

"W-what?" she says looking up. Her cheeks are flush, and her eyes are glistening with tears.

"I said she does care about you," he continues. "I'm sure of it."

"..."

"I'm not good with words, but I'm sure that you're more than just a friend to her."

Alice pulls out a lace hankerchief from her dress and starts drying her eyes. They continue eating as if nothing happened. They don't bring up Marisa again. After a few minutes, Grimnr decides to break the silence.

"So about my magic lessons," he says. "I hope I won't be a burden to you."

Alice smiles at him.

"You are quite a prodigy, and I would love to guide you as you learn."

He blushes shyly.

"I-I don't think I'm that good. Everything I accomplished so far just ended with me falling unconscious."

"Don't worry too much about it. You were able to accomplish in two days what some master magicians learn over several years. It won't be an exaggeration to say that you are unusually gifted."

Alice pauses.

"Speaking of magic, what do you want to try next?"

They probably have time to work on two types of magic.
[ ] Master flight magic (air element)
[ ] Train defensive magic (earth element)
[ ] Train offensive magic (fire element)
[ ] Train utility magic (water element)
[ ] Train _____ magic.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10017
[ ] Master flight magic (air element)
[ ] Train _____ magic.

Yukarin~ route!
>> No. 10020
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train _____ magic.

Hello Yukari~
>> No. 10022
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train utility magic (water element)
>> No. 10044
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train offensive magic (fire element)
How does I shot danmaku?
>> No. 10055
Conflicting votes, will leave voting open for a few more hours.
>> No. 10056
[--] Master flight magic (air element)
[--] Train _____ magic.
>> No. 10062
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train defensive magic (earth element)

Defense and flight will keep us alive, the rest can come later.
>> No. 10063
[!/] Master flight magic (air element)
[!/] Train defensive magic (earth element)
>> No. 10064
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train defensive magic (earth element)
>> No. 10065
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train defensive magic (earth element)
>> No. 10066
Calling it.
[x] Master flight magic (air element)
[x] Train defensive magic (earth element)
>> No. 10068
File 122762468624.jpg - (126.94KB , 450x450 , alice_happy.jpg ) [iqdb]
10068
Loading User Commands:
[X] Master flight magic (air element)
[X] Train defensive magic (earth element)

---

"I'd like to try flying again," Grimnír says. "Preferably without the freefall and pain."

"E-eh? Are you sure you want to try it so soon?" Alice asks.

"Humans have been dreaming of flight for millenia. The sky has always been a domain of legends and myths. To realize that dream without machines would be simply amazing," he says.

Alice frowns and folds her arms.

"If you really want to, then we can continue from yesterday," she says. "But this time, we do this my way. No reckless stunts."

Grimnír nods in agreement. While effective, Marisa's method is a bit too dangerous.

...

"Now try it again," Alice says sternly. "Visualize the air around you as you channel your energy into it. Communicate and synchronize yourself with its ripples."

"..."

"Focus on lifting your body from the ground. Let the air flow under you."

"..."

"And then, just let go," she says.

Grimnír leaps into the air. For a few moments, he feels like he can control it. Then, he opens his eyes.

"O-oh shi-"

He starts plummeting straight down into the ground.

...

Alice sighs heavily. They have been practicing for over an hour, but the most he can accomplish is hovering in place for a few seconds.

"A-am I doing something wrong?" Grimnír asks.

She shakes her head.

"No, you're doing fine," she says. "Maybe we should try another approach. You tend to panic and lose focus without some kind of anchor."

"Anchor?" he repeats.

"You need something that you can hold on to and believe in," she says. "Magic thrives on faith and belief. For magicians, one usually uses a fond childhood memory or someone important to you."

She closes her eyes and starts to smile.

"For myself, I remember my mother."

Grimnír pauses to enjoy the moment. Her smile is dazzling.

...

He tries as well as he can, but he can't remember anything from his past.

"We'll try from higher up this time," Alice says.

She said that it could be someone important to him.

"Are you ready?" she asks.

He takes a moment to decide on his anchor.

[ ] Alice
[ ] Marisa
>> No. 10069
[X] Yukari

What?

I like her.
>> No. 10070
File 12276291469.jpg - (247.79KB , 750x950 , 995d73f575262a72c6178894d6dd7af2.jpg ) [iqdb]
10070
[X] Marisa

Definitely Marisa, nobody flies like her
>> No. 10071
[X] Marisa
>> No. 10072
{X} Marisa
>> No. 10074
[x] Alice
What can I say? I can't stand the black-white.
>> No. 10075
>>10074
I agree.
[x] Alice
>> No. 10076
[x] Alice
>> No. 10077
[z] Alice

Alice focusin gaems
>> No. 10078
Well, I voted Yukari in vain, I guess.

[X] Alice

I guess I'll settle.
>> No. 10079
[X] Marisa
Better choice imo
>> No. 10080
[X] Alice

I've never liked Marisa.
>> No. 10081
[X] Alice
>> No. 10083
[X] Marisa
>> No. 10085
[ ] Alice
>> No. 10086
[x] All of the above.
>> No. 10094
[x] Alice

I like this Alice more than this Marisa. It's close, though.
>> No. 10107
Calling it.
[X] Alice
>> No. 10110
File 122770148117.jpg - (26.94KB , 336x467 , alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
10110
Loading User Commands:
[X] Alice

---

"An anchor is something you use to maintain focus as you channel your energies," Alice says. "Magicians often use these as reference points when testing new magic. As you know, learning and developing new spells is often a slow and dangerous process. Magic-users rely on their anchor to dispel fear and use their abilities to their full extent."

"I think I'm starting to understand," Grimnír says. "But what things can I use as an anchor?"

Alice pauses to think.

"You need something that you can look back to and believe in, no matter how hopeless a situation can be. It needs to be a beacon of hope and faith in this world and in yourself. Most magicians use a fond childhood memory, or someone important to them."

He sighs heavily.

"But I can't remember anything from my past," he says. "The only clear memories I have start from when I arrived in Gensokyo."

Alice smiles at him.

"It doesn't have to be anyone in the past. Like I said, as long as you can believe in something hard enough, you can use it as an anchor."

...

"Are you ready?" she asks.

They are a few hundred feet above the clearing. Alice is gently holding his hand to keep him afloat.

"Someone I believe in," he mutters.

She waits patiently as he makes a decision.

"Alright, I'm ready," he says firmly.

She smiles at him once more for encouragement before letting him go.

Grimnír closes his eyes to focus. He feels the ripples of the air like before. He calms himself as he tries to understand and communicate with the element.

"I can't believe in myself," he whispers.

Slowly, he starts synchronizing with the air. He feels it flow around and into his body.

"I'm just another nameless person in this magical world."

He visualizes Alice's smiling face. Her kind smile was breathtaking. He would do anything to see that smile again.

"But I can believe in you."

In a moment that feels like forever, he feels like he enters a new world. He can sense them - the threads that bind the air together. It flows together like a river full of life and promise. He reaches out to them with only the thought of that wonderful girl's smile.

"..."

He calmly opens his eyes to see that he is hovering above the air on his own accord. He feels the air itself flow playfully around him, as if welcoming a new friend. He turns his head to look for Alice. His eyes widen in surprise as he feels something clasp on his head.

"Mmmph!" he manages.

"Y-you actually did it!" a familiar voice says. "You're flying!"

Grimnír gives Alice a thumbs-up as he gently pulls an overexcited Shanghai from his face. He ruffles the cute little doll's hair before turning back to Alice.

"I could never have done it without you, Alice."

Alice blushes red.

[ ] "Thanks for being here for me."
[ ] "Would you like to fly with me for a bit?"
[ ] "Why don't we have a short break?"
[ ] "Let's continue with the next lesson."
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10111
{X} "Thanks for being here for me."
{X} "Why don't we have a short break?"
>> No. 10116
[X] "Would you like to fly with me for a bit?"
[X] "It was easy, really. I just believed in you, who believed in me, that is all."
>> No. 10117
{X} "Thanks for being here for me."
{X} "Why don't we have a short break?"

Noooo! i want Marisa route ;.;
>> No. 10125
[--] "Thanks for being here for me."
[--] "Why don't we have a short break?"
>> No. 10127
>>10117
clearly, Yukari route is inevitable

[X] "Thanks for being here for me."
[X] "Why don't we have a short break?"
>> No. 10128
[x] "Thanks for believing in me."

Seems more appropriate.
>> No. 10129
[x] "Thanks for believing in me."
>> No. 10165
Calling it.
[X] "Thanks for believing in me."
[X] "Why don't we have a short break?"
>> No. 10166
File 122785012731.jpg - (82.46KB , 354x500 , alice_and_shanghai.jpg ) [iqdb]
10166
Loading User Commands:
[X] "Thanks for believing in me."
[X] "Why don't we have a short break?"

---

"Thanks for believing in me," Grimnír says.

Alice looks away and covers her face for a moment. Shanghai rests herself on his shoulder.

"Why don't we have a short break?"

She gives him a slight nod before heading down to the cottage.

Grimnír glances at the doll on his shoulder. Looking closer, the doll seems to be capable of humanlike expressions. Unlike her other dolls, he can't see the seams or joints of Shanghai. If he didn't know any better, he would think that she was a miniature human being. Even the doll's hair feels real. He strokes the doll's hair gently as he examines it.

Shanghai silently giggles at he touches her hair. He can't help but think about why it feels so real. Suddenly, he gets a strange idea. Does Alice use her own hair in her dolls?

...

"Thank you, Shanghai," he says to the doll as it pours him some tea.

Shanghai bows and smiles brightly at him. She floats over to Alice and starts pouring her some tea.

"She really is amazing," he comments. "I find it hard to believe that she's a doll."

Alice gently pats Shanghai on the head.

"She and Hourai are my best works," she says. "Though the materials I used are slightly different, they both share the same type of core. Thanks to that, I am able to infuse some limited independence into them."

"So you were able to make independent dolls?" he asks curiously.

Alice shakes her head.

"They aren't completely independent in the sense that they have their own will. Their movements and actions are closely tied to myself. Everything they do is based on their owner's will and mental state."

Shanghai rocks her head gently back and forth as Alice fixes the doll's hair.

"You can think of them as little versions of myself," she says with a smile.

"I see," he says.

Alice brings out a tiny hairbrush and begins brushing Shanghai's hair. Grimnír watches them silently as he drinks his tea. The sight is quite relaxing.

After a few minutes, Shanghai cocks her head in his direction. She pulls away from Alice and flies closer to him. She raises her little hand to point at his face.

"How can I help you?" he asks the doll.

Shanghai makes several cute gestures in front of him, but he doesn't understand. Without warning, the doll hops on his shoulder and hugs his neck. His eyes widen slightly as he realizes how soft and humanlike the doll's embrace feels.

"I-it seems like she wants to be your friend," Alice says without looking at his eyes.
>> No. 10170
test
>> No. 10172
"Stop dodging!" Alice shouts.

"W-what the hell?" Grimnír shouts back.

Alice fires another barrage of bright blue energy bolts at him. He quickly flies left in order to avoid them. One of the shots manages to singe his shoulder.

"D-damn, that hurt!"

Alice puts her hands on her waist and pouts.

"That's what you get for not listening," she says. "I told you that I'll cancel out the shots before they hit you, so stand still!"

"B-but you haven't even told me how to make a barrier!" he argues.

Alice folds her arms.

"I don't have to. You already created it before when you were attacked by fairies, remember?"

Gr
>> No. 10177
"Stop dodging!" Alice shouts.

"W-what the hell?" Grimnír shouts back.

Alice fires another barrage of bright blue energy bolts at him. He quickly flies left in order to avoid them. One of the shots manages to singe his shoulder.

"D-damn, that hurt!"

Alice puts her hands on her waist and pouts.

"That's what you get for not listening," she says. "I told you that I'll cancel out the shots before they hit you, so stand still!"

"B-but you haven't even told me how to make a barrier!" he argues.

Alice folds her arms.

"I don't have to. You already created it before when you were attacked by fairies, remember?"

Grimnír catches his breath.

"Then why do I have to block real energy bolts?" he shouts.

"I told you, this is the best way to test the strength of your barrier."

He sighs as he starts to understand the meaning of this training. She is trying to get him to form a barrier to defend against danmaku shots. Unfortunately, he can't remember how he did it last time, and now that he can fly, his mind keeps telling him to avoid taking damage.

"B-but I'm afraid of getting hurt," he mutters to himself.

"Get ready, I'm going to shoot several more this time," Alice says.

He feels himself shudder in fear.

[ ] Dodge the shots. Those things hurt when they hit!
[ ] Fly away from Alice. She is attacking you.
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
[ ] Attempt to counterattack. You have to try to stop her.
[ ] Try to use your spell card. It might help somehow.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10178
[X] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.

Believe in the Alice that believes in you, etc.
>> No. 10180
>>10170
>>10172
These can be deleted. I'm going to try to figure out what's causing this. Might be my browser.
>> No. 10181
[x] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.

Believe in her who believes in us, we just covered this.
>> No. 10182
File 122785426130.jpg - (75.56KB , 450x550 , alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
10182
"Stop dodging!" Alice shouts.

"W-what the hell?" Grimnír shouts back.

Alice fires another barrage of bright blue energy bolts at him. He quickly flies left in order to avoid them. One of the shots manages to singe his shoulder.

"D-damn, that hurt!"

Alice puts her hands on her waist and pouts.

"That's what you get for not listening," she says. "I told you that I'll cancel out the shots before they hit you, so stand still!"

"B-but you haven't even told me how to make a barrier!" he argues.

Alice folds her arms.

"I don't have to. You already created it before when you were attacked by fairies, remember?"

Grimnír catches his breath.

"Then why do I have to block real energy bolts?" he shouts.

"I told you, this is the best way to test the strength of your barrier."

He sighs as he starts to understand the meaning of this training. She is trying to get him to form a barrier to defend against danmaku shots. Unfortunately, he can't remember how he did it last time, and now that he can fly, his mind keeps telling him to avoid taking damage.

"B-but I'm afraid of getting hurt," he mutters to himself.

"Get ready, I'm going to shoot several more this time," Alice says.

He feels himself shudder in fear.

[ ] Dodge the shots. Those things hurt when they hit!
[ ] Fly away from Alice. She is attacking you.
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
[ ] Attempt to counterattack. You have to try to stop her.
[ ] Try to use your spell card. It might help somehow.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10183
>>10177
This too. Sorry for the trouble.
>> No. 10189
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
>> No. 10192
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
>> No. 10193
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
>> No. 10195
[x] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can believe in Alice, because she believes in you.
>> No. 10200
[x] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
>> No. 10204
File 122792259689.jpg - (60.38KB , 600x600 , reisen_panic.jpg ) [iqdb]
10204
Loading User Commands:
[X] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.

---

Grimnír sighs heavily.

"Don't you think that was a bit dangerous?" he asks.

Alice takes a sip of tea.

"Of course not. I held back, didn't I? Those shots didn't do any permanent damage."

"..."

His body aches all over. Even if he managed to create a rudimentary barrier, he still felt the force of the shots. He feels like he got hit several times by high-speed soccer balls. Alice really pushed him to the limit. He isn't sure if he can block that kind of damage again.

"You did quite well. Try to rest for a bit before we try again," she says.

"I still think that was pretty reckless," he argues.

"If it was someone else, I would have taken it slowly," she says.

Grimnír frowns at her. Alice smiles gently in reply.

"I believe in you," she says.

For a moment, the two stare deeply into each others' eyes. They can feel themselves blushing, but they don't pull their gaze away.

"Alice, I -"

Suddenly the main door to the cottage swings open.

"E-eh?" Alice mutters.

Grimnír takes a look at the newcomer. The girl has long light-purple hair and bright red eyes. She is wearing a black business suit complete with a neat red necktie and a white shirt underneath. What stands out most are a pair of long rabbit ears poking out of her hair; somehow he doesn't think they are fake. She seems like a strange cross between a bunny girl and an office lady.

The girl looks at them with an expression that spells panic.

"Reisen? W-what happened?" Alice manages.

"M-Marisa is hurt!"
>> No. 10205
Oh no!
>> No. 10206
[x] "What's that, Reisen? Marisa fell down the well?"
>> No. 10207
File 12279255713.jpg - (46.39KB , 543x599 , eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
10207
"I brought her to Eientei as soon as I found her. She was lying unconscious outside the Human Village," Reisen says.

"Her condition is steadily deteriorating. At this rate, she won't last the day," Eirin says.

Grimnír frowns at the pharmacist. Eirin Yagokoro is known in Gensokyo as a genius of medicine and an excellent doctor. She has dark grey eyes and long silver her tied in a braid. She is wearing a strange red and blue dress covered with constellation patterns. She seems to be wearing something similar to a nurse's cap on her head.

"B-but you are a medical genius, aren't you? You must be able to do something!" Alice cries out. Her eyes are full of tears.

He takes a glance at Marisa. She is lying on a medical bed with several strange instruments attached to her body. Every once in a while, her face cringes in pain, but she doesn't regain consciousness.

"I've never seen this kind of injury before. There isn't anything visibly wrong with her body."

"What do you mean?" Grimnír asks.

Eirin pauses to organize her thoughts. After a few moments, she sighs.

"It is difficult to put in simple terms, but I can try," she says. "Fundamentally, her injury seems to be reducing the probability of her existence in this world."

"Reducing existence?" he repeats.

"She isn't dying in a proper sense. To be accurate, she is being erased completely. If this continues, there will be no trace of her left - even her soul will be lost."

"C-can't we do something?" Alice stammers. She looks like she can break down at any moment.

Eirin nods gravely.

"That is why I sent Reisen to fetch you. There may be a few things I can do to buy us some time, but I'll need you to gather certain things for me. I can't afford to leave the patient until she stabilizes."

"E-excuse me, Mistress," Reisen says. "Shouldn't we inform the shrine maiden of this incident?"

Eirin strokes her hair as she considers it.

"That might not be a good idea," she says finally. "Reimu is still investigating the incident at Youkai Mountain, and I have a feeling that she might not react well to the news. We should focus on buying Marisa more time."

Eirin turns to Alice and Grimnír.

"That is, unless you have some other idea we can try."

Alice stays silent. Looks like she isn't handling this very well.

[ ] Ask Eirin about what she needs you to gather. You have to buy more time.
[ ] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
[ ] Look for Marisa's attacker. Maybe you can force the person to help.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10208
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10209
[x] Suggest asking 'help' from Yukari. She might know another way.
[x] Ask Eirin about what she needs you to gather. You have to buy more time.

Sudden plot twist: In a jealous fit of rage, Yukari decides to get rid of Marisa in order to come closer to Grimmy's heart!
Or for some other silly reason.
>> No. 10210
File 122793083788.jpg - (376.65KB , 750x500 , 1223511017463.jpg ) [iqdb]
10210
[!/] Suggest asking 'help' from Yukari. She might know another way.

Enlist Reisen for maximum moe~
>> No. 10211
[x] Ask Eirin about what she needs you to gather. You have to buy more time.
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10212
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10213
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10214
[x] Ask Eirin about what she needs you to gather. You have to buy more time.
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10215
[x] Ask Eirin about what she needs you to gather. You have to buy more time.
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10217
Calling it.
[x] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.
>> No. 10218
File 122800973110.jpg - (272.13KB , 1024x768 , yukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
10218
Loading User Commands:
[X] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.

---

There may be another way.

"Why don't we ask Yukari for help?" Grimnr asks.

Everyone in the room turns toward him. Alice looks particularly irritated, perhaps even angry. Eirin looks slightly shocked, if not a bit curious. Reisen looks outright terrified. The room is silent for a few minutes.

"You are talking about Yukari Yakumo, I assume?" Eirin finally asks.

He nods slowly.

"B-but isn't that too reckless?" Reisen argues.

Eirin looks at him thoughtfully.

"Marisa is in dire condition," she says. "I suppose we can consider that option."

Alice suddenly stamps her foot on the ground.

"A-are you crazy?" she stammers. "She forced her way into your head!"

He takes a step back from the agitated dollmaker. She looks furious.

"I know she is dangerous," he says. "B-but she sorta visited me earlier this morning and offered her help."

Alice's expression darkens.

"I-I mean that she apologized for what happened before. It was a misunderstanding," he adds.

"She could have killed you," she whispers.

"I know that, but she seemed sincere this time. I think she just wanted to protect Gensokyo."

Alice shudders angrily.

"F-for all we know, she might even be the one who did this to Marisa!" she says.

"..."

Silence fills the room. Several minutes pass. Only the sound of Marisa shifting in her bed can be heard. Finally, Eirin decides to speak.

"If you really want to meet the gap youkai, you should head to Hakugyokurou," she says. "The ghost princess is her good friend, and she might know of a way to contact her. Otherwise, I can provide you a list of herbs I need from the Forest of Magic."

"Give me the list," Alice says.

Grimnr pauses.

[ ] Try to convince Alice to go with you to Hakugyokurou. (Specify argument)
[ ] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
[ ] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.
[ ] Stay at Eientei with Marisa.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10219
[z] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.

Path- regrets- tl;dr
>> No. 10220
[x] Ask Alice if she knows anyone else that would willingly accompany her in the event she encounters whoever did this to Marisa.
If she answers yes, then:
[x] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
If no, then:
[x] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.

Honestly, I'd like to keep options open, but this guy sounds like bad news.
>> No. 10221
[!/] Ask Alice if she knows anyone else that would willingly accompany her in the event she encounters whoever did this to Marisa.
If she answers yes, then:
[!/] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
If no, then:
[!/] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.

BIG TROUBLE in Little Gensokyo.
>> No. 10222
File 122801424384.jpg - (53.63KB , 300x297 , JumpingFlash2_NTSC_Front.jpg ) [iqdb]
10222
>>10221
>BIG TROUBLE in Little Gensokyo

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Everytime I hear/read that I remember of this fucking olde game.
>> No. 10223
[x] Ask Alice if she knows anyone else that would willingly accompany her in the event she encounters whoever did this to Marisa.
If she answers yes, then:
[x] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
If no, then:
[x] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 10224
File 122801926048.jpg - (42.83KB , 331x475 , kurt_russell_big_trouble.jpg ) [iqdb]
10224
>>10222
you're doing it wrong

also,
[x] Ask Alice if she knows anyone else that would willingly accompany her in the event she encounters whoever did this to Marisa.
If she answers yes, then:
[x] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
If no, then:
[x] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 10228
>>10224

The sub-title of Jumping Flash2 is "Big Trouble in Little Muu". Even after 12 years I still remember that game from head to toe.
>> No. 10265
File 122808323092.png - (32.69KB , 600x600 , mystia.png ) [iqdb]
10265
Server is currently undergoing maintenance.

Loading New Zones: Hakugyokurou, Mayohiga, Scarlet Devil Mansion

Updating Zones: Forest of Magic, Human Village

Please wait warmly until it is ready.
>> No. 10275
File 122809622126.jpg - (92.92KB , 537x707 , wriggle_winter.jpg ) [iqdb]
10275
Wriggle shivers in the cold.

"W-why have we come here?" she asks. "Y-you know that I hate this weather!"

He nods slowly to the youkai girl.

"We have come here to test your abilities," he says slowly. "Magic does exist outside of Gensokyo."

She pouts at him, shuddering violently.

"B-b-but you said that magic doesn't normally work in the Outside! Only really powerful beings like Yukari can use their powers easily. I-I can't even keep warm, much less fly out here."

"No, you can't," he says. "Even if you could fly, it would be a bad idea to attract unnecessary attention here in the Outside. Youkai who are foolish enough to expose their abilities in this place are often mistaken as aliens by government agencies. They end up killed, captured, or worse."

"O-of course I know that," she says. "Due to their weakened state, even youkai are vulnerable when they cross over to this world."

"Good to see that you were listening to my lecture," he says with a gentle smile.

Wriggle only listened half-way, of course. She still doesn't understand why magic and other youkai abilities are difficult to use in the Outside; perhaps she fell asleep at that part of the lesson. She does remember that Humans in the Outside rely on technology and science, and have found numerous ways to cope without magic.

Master said that Youkai and Humans from Gensokyo cross the border over to the other side every once in a while, not unlike the Outsiders who sometimes end up in Gensokyo. Those incidents rarely end well. He said that most of them end up disoriented and confused, as they can't use their powers properly.

The foolish ones often end up killed or captured by the local authorities, since human weapons work very effectively in a world that weakens magic. There are a few who manage to return to Gensokyo, while some willingly choose to continue living in the Outside.

"This place will do," he says.

Wriggle looks around. This must be what Outsiders call a "park". Master said that they sometimes construct artificial forests inside cities for their own enjoyment. However, she finds these places as poor imitations of nature, not unlike the "zoo" they visited earlier.

"There isn't anyone around at this time of the night," he says "We can begin your training."

"T-training? O-out here in the blistering cold?" she argues.

"The conditions are perfect to test your casting ability under stressful conditions."

"..."

"I want you to light up those pine trees," he says pointing. "If you can't pass this trial, then we may as well return to the border."

...

"Did you hear about it, Renko? Did you? Did you?"

"Of course I heard about it. It was all over the evening news. Fireflies gathered into one of the large pine trees in the park."

"I rushed over there to see it for myself, but by the time I got there it was all over."

"Some say that the University did it as a present for the children in the orphanage beside the park. I heard that they couldn't afford to set up a Christmas tree this year."

"Impossible. My biology professor told me that while their pheromone research on insects is promising, there isn't any technology available to pull such a stunt. This has got to be a supernatural incident!"

"I suppose. But don't you think that it is pretty sad that all the fireflies died after about half an hour? The weather was freezing. They never had a chance."

...

When they got back, she bid her master good night before returning to her room.

After making sure that the door was locked, she crept into her bed.

Wriggle Nightbug cried long into the night.
>> No. 10276
:<
>> No. 10284
File 122810435867.jpg - (45.84KB , 800x573 , 1228103846913.jpg ) [iqdb]
10284
>When they got back, she bid her master good night before returning to her room.

>After making sure that the door was locked, she crept into her bed.

>Wriggle Nightbug cried long into the night.

You've lost me. Why she crying?
>> No. 10285
>>10284

The fireflies she summoned. They died. All of them.

I'm crying too.
>> No. 10286
File 122810835417.jpg - (101.50KB , 424x470 , 1227930563608.jpg ) [iqdb]
10286
>>10285
>> No. 10336
Server upgrade is almost complete.

Please wait warmly until it is ready.
>> No. 10495
File 122875470285.jpg - (69.37KB , 342x449 , alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
10495
Loading User Commands:
[X] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
[X] Custom

---

Grimnír finds his will wavering, but he really believes that Yukari can help. She may be difficult to predict, but someone with her abilities can surely be of great assistance. At the very least, she might be able to point them in the right direction. The power to manipulate boundaries must count for something, after all.

"I'm sorry Alice, but I really believe that Yukari can help," he says sternly.

Alice lowers her head. He can't see her face expression. Grimnír swallows nervously. He can feel a rift forming between them. She isn't taking this well.

"I understand," she whispers. Alice turns around to leave.

He needs to do something. Without warning, he grabs her hand.

"Wait," he says. "I can't let you go alone out there."

Alice pulls her hand away.

"I'm not that weak. I can take care of myself," she says cooly.

"No doubts here, but that isn't the reason."

Alice turns around and looks at him. Her eyes are cold and angry. He wouldn't be surprised if she would attack him right now. At this moment, she really doesn't seem like an ordinary human. However, she waits patiently for him to continue. Grimnír takes a moment to organize his thoughts.

"I don't want you to feel alone anymore," he continues.

"..."

Silence fills the room.

"- and that's why I'm going to go with you anyway, even if I disagree." he finishes.

Alice looks up at him in surprise. He can see her eyes starting to tear up again.

"W-what? Y-you don't have to! I mean -"

Suddenly, a loud snap interrupts them. Eirin smiles slyly as she watches the two blush and fidget in embarrassment. She clears her throat loudly before speaking.

"While I hate to interrupt such a touching moment," she says, "We should get moving some time this week..."

Eirin suddenly points at the bunny girl.

"Reisen will accompany Alice in the Forest of Magic. I believe that the two of them should be able to handle themselves in case of trouble."

Eirin points at Grimnír.

"I'll give you directions to Hakugyokurou. Since you can fly, you shouldn't meet any problems on the way. Just don't get sidetracked and you will be fine. This way you can try both methods."

Eirin nods to herself confidently.

"This will also prevent you two from getting distracted by each other," she adds with a mischievous grin.
>> No. 10496
File 122875619161.jpg - (142.84KB , 500x375 , sky_trees.jpg ) [iqdb]
10496
Grimnír continues soaring above the trees as he heads toward Hakugyokurou. Eirin said that the route should be safe as long as he doesn't get sidetracked. So far, he hasn't seen anything unusual.

"..."

However, he is sure that he is being followed. He can feel several pairs of eyes watching him from beneath the treeline. For now, they seem to be trailing him at a relatively safe distance, so he isn't sure who they are or how many.

He is currently flying over one of the trails north of the Human Village. He doesn't see any travellers walking along the path. Strange.

Suddenly, something catches his eye from below. There seems to be a red-lantern stand along the road. Maybe they sell grilled chicken or other tasty snacks there. Grimnír can feel his stomach grumble at the thought.

Then he remembers that he doesn't have any money.

[ ] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here.
[ ] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at half speed. See if you can identify those following you.
[ ] Head down and check out the stand. Maybe you can ask for help.
[ ] Head down and check out the stand. Maybe you can have a snack.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 10497
[ ] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here.
>> No. 10498
[†] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here.
>> No. 10499
[ ] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't stop here, this is bat country.

But seriously,

[X] Head down and check out the stand. Maybe you can ask for help.
>> No. 10502
[x] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here.

Chase scene, whoo!
>> No. 10504
[x] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here, this is ⑨ country.

Yuyuko's our best lead, we need to see her first and ASAP. I can't see Mystia or Mokou knowing much about where to find Yukari, or about how to cure a failing existence, unless Mokou wants to try donating her liver.
>> No. 10505
File 122878743611.jpg - (95.31KB , 335x568 , 08ff44e12f046126dca1576532a49e12.jpg ) [iqdb]
10505
[!/] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here, this is ⑨ country.

We shall fill our self of delicious ghoast-MILF goodness. With a side of information~
>> No. 10510
[x] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here, this is ⑨ country.
>> No. 10512
Calling it.
[x] Continue toward Hakugyokurou at full speed. You can't get sidetracked here.
>> No. 10513
Server reconnected at: >>10511
>> No. 11322
>>9801
>cirno_server.jpg

So that makes it a Cirver?
>> No. 11323
File 123188418985.png - (201.83KB , 640x432 , vlcsnap-268313.png ) [iqdb]
11323
>>11322