- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 30309)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 150343611692.png - (337.82KB, 800x800, YuugenMagan.png) [iqdb]
30309 No. 30309
This is the restart thread of "Tales of the Flower Youkai's Mansion - Tale of the Outsider". Keep that in mind. Now, let's restart this tale!

---------------

It was quiet one moment, quiet the next. Such was my life. Day in, day out, always the same process.

Suddenly, I could hear a quiet song being sung, yet I could not figure out what the person was singing. Then, there was darkness.


"Hello...What...here...Spark..." What? "Why... are you... garden..." I can't understand her, and I think I'm slipping in and out of consciousness. I couldn't run away, nor move at all, to the best of my knowledge.

"Can... hear me? No? ...Mugenkan... go!" ...Something something what? Mugenkan?

-----TIMESKIP-----

"Can you hear me?" Someone asks, as they enter the room where I'm located. I nod. "Do you know where you are?" "...No... Not at all..." I reply. "I see..." "What is your name?"

>> We restart our story. The original is RetConned.
>> Votes are called by the next Saturday of the post's date, or when a choice reaches 5 votes or more. I will over-ride this secondary rule if I believe there is some sort of cheating going on in the choice voting, and ignore all non-tripcoded votes.

[_] Alex
[_] Travis
[_] Cline
[X] Write-ins prohibited.

>> The story begins once more. The image may or may not have something to do with the story.
Expand all images
>> No. 30312
File 150346171885.jpg - (62.40KB, 1280x720, travis.jpg) [iqdb]
30312
[x] Travis
>> No. 30313
[x] life ain't easy for a boy named 'Sue.'
>> No. 30314
File 150346430744.jpg - (10.60KB, 400x400, The Moonstar.jpg) [iqdb]
30314
[x] Travis
>> No. 30315
[X] Alex
(Mercer)
>> No. 30346
[1] Alex
>> [2] Travis
[0] Cline

>>30313: Vote invalid.

Next section coming soon...
>> No. 30347
File 150438373866.png - (2.89KB, 400x400, piq_370272_400x400.png) [iqdb]
30347
>> Farther-Yakani's posting schedule has been damaged...

>> Alright. It's time. Sorry for the one-week delay, I had school, and I nearly forgot about this story. But I didn't. So here goes!

-------"Tale of the Outsider" Post 2-------

"My name...? Give me a moment... Travis, I think. Everything before now is... really fuzzy." "That's... to be expected from people in your situation. How you got to my garden, I'll never know." The person explains. "So... where am I?" I ask. "Well, you're in Mugenkan. More specifically, Kazami Mansion." "Where?" "Oh... you've never heard of Gensokyo, have you?" The person asks. I shake my head.

---- ...one explanation later... ----

"That's Gensokyo." The person wraps up. "And you are?" "Kazami. Kazami Yuuka. If you need anything, speak to the girl with the off-color apple and the bent scythe." Yuuka leaves the room. I need some sleep, badly...

What do I do?

[_] Sleep
[_] Read the book that Yuuka gave you during her explanation.
// It's called "A Guide to Gensokyo". The author is one named "Hieda no Akyuu".
[_] Find the girl that Yuuka mentioned on her way out.
// [_] Reason: Further explanation
// [_] Reason: Write-in

Voting closes on September 9th.
>> No. 30348
Different people speaking go in different paragraphs.

Also, when it comes to things like:
>"Can you hear me?" Someone asks
and
>"That's Gensokyo." The person wraps up.
what you want to write is actually:
>"Can you hear me?" someone asks
and
>"That's Gensokyo," the person wraps up.
>> No. 30349
>>30348
Thank you, will note for future posts.
>> No. 30375
File 15049927695.png - (158.83KB, 500x500, Go-Vote.png) [iqdb]
30375
>>30347

WHAT? Nobody voted!?

Let's try that again, shall we?

What do I do?

[_] Sleep
[_] Read the book that Yuuka gave you during her explanation.
// It's called "A Guide to Gensokyo". The author is one named "Hieda no Akyuu".
[_] Find the girl that Yuuka mentioned on her way out.
// [_] Reason: Further explanation
// [_] Reason: Write-in

*VOTING CLOSES SEPTEMBER 23rd...*
>> No. 30385
[X] Read the book that Yuuka gave you during her explanation.
// It's called "A Guide to Gensokyo". The author is one named "Hieda no Akyuu".

Vote to see if this thread will crash and burn from votes
>> No. 30411
[X] Read the book that Yuuka gave you during her explanation.

I'm curious to see your view of Gensokyo
>> No. 30429
[X] Read the book that Yuuka gave you during her explanation.

Become a bookworm that moves across the flower fields
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x