-  [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 21225)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 127510724041.jpg - (383.39KB , 708x1003 , f5414b488cb1be9217aee32cbb78bee0.jpg ) [iqdb]
21225 No. 21225
For the record, these are links to the previous thread: >>20085

And here's the download links for all the saved threads and original documents (let me know if they are broken or need to be re-uploaded):

http://www.mediafire.com/?fjetfmmhqmm
http://www.mediafire.com/?jhzihnmcyag

Actual update will be uploaded after this, since I don't want it to be accompanied by the OP picture.
Expand all images
>> No. 21226
File 127510795454.jpg - (78.62KB , 523x488 , 653c9295cca04fccf6c58a398e3a9d9d.jpg ) [iqdb]
21226
[c] Be honest. Soldiers of the Red Army always go straight to the point, and so are you.
- [c] In the end, it was as if I was more of a toy than a person to her.


You have to be honest. As a soldier of the Red Army, you have been taught to always march straight to the point, always go for the objective and disregard the obstacles that lay ahead. If they’re taught to never be afraid of expressing the truth, then you have the obligation.

“She came by last night,” you speak.

“She did? Why didn’t anyone see her?” Kaguya asks.

“It’s because she was targeting at me,” you tell her. “She brought me to her… playground and did terrible stuffs…” You pause. Then you continue. “So terrible I can’t even describe it. But what I know…” You pause again; this terrible memory must be taken care of, of it will start haunting you. “Is that she has lost my respect.”

“How so?” Kaguya asks.

“Would stealing my kiss, forcing me into having sex with her, and telling me that she likes me count as terrible?” The question makes her blush brightly. “That’s what she had tried to do. And she didn’t even bother telling me why she treated me in such a way that left me deeply frustrated.”

“I… I don’t know what to say,” Kaguya murmurs.

“I tried to talk with her, but she wouldn’t let me know the answer,” you continue. “Instead, she offered me a question that…” You shake your head. You don’t want to talk about this anymore. “Chyrot.”

“Yuri…”

“In the end, it was as if…” You frown. “It was as if I was more of a toy than a person. It’s like… I’m not important in her eyes.” You clench your fist.

“So you’re trying to tell me that you don’t like Yukari?” she asks.

“I’d rather die than letting myself fall in love with her!” you scream. “For God’s sake… I hate her! I swear I want to kill her, but I can’t! Fucking bitch, who the hell she thinks she is?” You shake your head in dismay. “I… I need to calm down a bit.”

“Do you need to have privacy? I can leave if you want,” Kaguya asks.

You shake your head. “I’d rather have you stay. It’s more peaceful to have you around.” You take a deep breath. “Yeah, I guess I really need it.”

“Oh, okay. Say, Yuri.”

“Hmm?”

“I know this is kind of ridiculous, but is there anything I can do…” She covers her mouth, blushing at the same time. “…to make you feel at ease? I don’t know; like, washing your back, for example?” You eye at her suspiciously due to the suggestion, and she quickly diverts her eyes somewhere. “I… I slipped it, didn’t I? Silly me, saying stupid things in front of you,” she says with a nervous chuckle.

Letting Kaguya wash your back? Well, this is one expected request.

[ ] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.
[ ] Decline nicely. She doesn’t have to do this.

-x-x-x-x-

And here we go. I just hope I didn't make Kaguya OOC in this update.
>> No. 21227
[x] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.

Not really, she was just being really supportive. I'd think Yuri would feel safe in her hands.
>> No. 21228
[X] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.

I feel like crossing out the latter half of that vote. :)
>> No. 21229
[X] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.

>I hate her! I swear I want to kill her, but I can’t!
That's what Yukari wants, Yuri: angry hatesex. You're playing right into her hands. Oh boy, I can't wait for this to happen.
>> No. 21230
> I swear I want to kill her, but I can’t!

Not yet at least. Try a bigger gun.

And just so you know Serial ATA, I don't hate this Yukari (Unlike Ex Nine's...), however she's rather annoying. And that's fine, that's a good place to keep her. Goddammit!Yukari is much better than Psycho!Yukari in my opinion, due to the fact that I don't want to rip her to shreds slowly while she dies screaming.
>> No. 21232
File 127511532613.jpg - (239.80KB , 1000x750 , 733f2e5469042992374b3bf7e5790112.jpg ) [iqdb]
21232
Hmm, I'll wait for more votes to pour in.

>due to the fact that I don't want to rip her to shreds slowly while she dies screaming.
Wait. What now?
>> No. 21233
[x] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.

Progress. If it helps her feel better due to her "slip" and it helps Yuri calm down, why not?
>> No. 21234
[x] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.
>> No. 21235
[x] Decline nicely. She doesn’t have to do this.
I´ll be okay.
>> No. 21239
File 127515603645.jpg - (31.71KB , 357x450 , smokingwhatnow.jpg ) [iqdb]
21239
Right, folks. I believe the vote has been called. Writing, and please wait warmly.
>> No. 21241
[c] Sure, why not? Just remember your limits.

There’s nothing wrong with letting someone else clean you, so why not? Just remember your limits, and you should be fine. “Alright, then. Just be careful,” you tell Kaguya. “Don’t want you to grab stuffs by accident.”

Kaguya laughs. “Are you kidding me? I’m not going to do that, I swear,” she replies. “Now come over here. Let me wash your back and give it some scrubbing.”

“What? You come over here,” you say.

“Nuh, uh! Come over here, soldier! I am a princess, and my rank is higher than yours,” she insists. Ouch, that’s mean, Kaguya. You can feel your pride being clawed upon, and it just hurts.

“Oh, for Pete’s sake.” You scoot towards Kaguya, ever careful of not suddenly turning around as not to expose your exposed self to her. Your action doesn’t seem to please Kaguya as she now orders you to turn around. “What? You expect me to approach you while both of us are stark naked?

“Why? At least you’re still covered down there,” she replies. Oh, Kaguya, you just don’t have any idea of what you have spoken. “Turn around.”

“What do you intend to do?” you question her.

“Just turn around!” she orders.

This is silly, but you can’t stop her now. You oblige to the request and turn around, keeping your head low as to avoid contact with her eyes. You’re doing this out of respect, but even this doesn’t impress her as she commands you to lift your head. “Alright, princess. You owe me an explanation,” you snarl.

Kaguya giggles. “Aw, you don’t have to be this dense. I’m just playing with you,” she says.

“That isn’t even funny, you know,” you tell her.

“I know, and I’m sorry~” she replies. “Now, turn around and let me wash your back.” This better not lead to embarrassing moment. Thank goodness the fog is your ally…

Kaguya approaches you and touches your back slightly. You tense up at the delicate touch but then you hear a gasp coming from her. “Your back… it has scars,” she speaks and traces a finger down the mark. It’s still there? You have completely forgotten about it. “Did you get it from enemy artillery?”

“It was a close call, but I managed to escape unhurt.” It’s a blatant lie, yet you can’t tell her the truth yet.

“Tough luck, wasn’t it?” You can only offer her a nod. “Well, I suppose I should be careful with the scrubbing. Does it still hurt?”

“Not anymore,” you answer. “I guess.”

The princess hums as she begins the scrubbing. At first you try not to panic too much, but soon the soothing touch of her palm on your back is showing its effect as you start relaxing. “That’s it,” Kaguya murmurs. “Just relax and let the warmth of the hot spring massage your body.”

“I’ll try,” you tell her.

“Good~ that’s what I want to hear.” She continues cleaning your back, occasionally giving your head a quick splash of the hot water and scratching the back of your neck for extra measures. You let out a sigh of comfort and let Kaguya do the work, smiling contently at the pleasant touch of her palm.

“Say, Kaguya.”

She stops scrubbing your back. “Hmm?”

“I’ve wanted to ask you some questions since my inception to Eientei,” you speak. “You don’t mind if I ask you here?”

“Umm… sure, why not,” she replies.

[ ] Write-in time.

System
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0725 hour
+ Location: Eientei’s indoor hot spring
>> No. 21242
[x] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted me about was the motherland's fate. If it's coming from you, I feel I can come to peace with it, whatever the case is.
[x]May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?
-[x] Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER? Regardless, you are still the same dear comrade I've come to value.

Not sure if this is good, but it's a shot.
>> No. 21243
[x] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted me about was the motherland's fate. If it's coming from you, I feel I can come to peace with it, whatever the case is.
[x]May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?
-[x] Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER? Regardless, you are still the same dear comrade I've come to value.

Works for me~!
>> No. 21244
[x] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted me about was the motherland's fate. If it's coming from you, I feel I can come to peace with it, whatever the case is.
[x]May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?
-[x] Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER? Regardless, you are still the same dear comrade I've come to value.
>> No. 21250
[x] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted me about was the motherland's fate. If it's coming from you, I feel I can come to peace with it, whatever the case is.
[x]May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?
-[x] Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER? Regardless, you are still the same dear comrade I've come to value.
CAPSLOCK
>> No. 21251
Now that were in a new thread, let me voice something that greatly irks me.

>trolling

Please, its not really something Id expect a touhou to say. It kinda ruins the mood aswell.
>> No. 21252
>>21251
Oh and now that I read these latest updates, I really cant help but feel that Yuri is just a cry baby, not a battle hardened Russian.
>> No. 21253
>>21252
All good stories have their 'hard' action parts, and their 'soft' character development parts.

[X] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted me about was the motherland's fate. If it's coming from you, I feel I can come to peace with it, whatever the case is.
>> No. 21254
File 127537158982.jpg - (34.54KB , 275x141 , kanakoapproves.jpg ) [iqdb]
21254
I like the write-in. Give me a few days to write it.
>> No. 21255
>>21254
Understandable. This is an important update.

Just so you all remember and weep, this is the part where Ace Combat Gensokyo got hiatus'd
>> No. 21259
>>21255
I wish I had a chensaw to cut you with

Take your time, SATA, we'll be waiting eagerly.
>> No. 21261
>>21254
I can only hope for epic bonding between Ivan and Kaguya.
>> No. 21289
File 127589242513.jpg - (617.00KB , 1200x738 , bc0d9da1d1bf8d5f983ee7b74f80f9e6.jpg ) [iqdb]
21289
You guys like to read my mind, aren't you? Anyway, sorry for the delay, so here it is.

-------------

[c] Just what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted was the Motherland’s fate. If it’s coming from you, I feel I can come to peace, whatever the case is.
[c] May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?
- [c] Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER? Regardless, you are still the same dear comrade I’ve come to value.


“Just… what exactly happened to my country since the war? One of the things SHE taunted was…” You struggle to find your words before you manage to. “…the Motherland’s fate.”

“Are you sure about this, Yuri?” Kaguya asks.

You nod. “The longer I remain ignorant, the longer SHE will make fun of it. Besides… if it’s coming from you, I feel I can come to peace, whatever the case is.”

“…alright, if that’s what you wish.” She takes a deep breath; maybe she doesn’t like this idea as much as you do, either. “Before I can tell you the answer, let me ask you this: what year you think you’re in now?”

“Nineteen forty-three… why?” You have an inkling suspicion, but…

“Well, let me welcome you to the twenty-first century; to be more exact, two-thousand-and-nine.” She offers you an assuring smile. “But don’t believe what you seen here; this place’s been sealed since the eighteen hundreds, so you may find some things a bit backward.”

Sixty-six years. You have travelled far into the future and not known the fate of your country after the war, not counting many of your comrades you have left behind. “What happened to Mother Russia after I left?” you ask.

“You guys won the war, that’s what happened,” Kaguya answers. “One of your comrades raised the Soviet flag on top of the Reichstag back in forty-five and the Germans surrendered some days afterwards. Congratulations.”

You can’t help grinning widely over the remark. Too bad you weren’t there to celebrate the victory, because you know for certain you’d celebrate the victory with your comrades, probably getting smashed in the process.

“That’s one story done,” Kaguya says. “And now to the next: what happens to the Soviet Union after the war. Everyone thought that Stalin would behave as a victor would. Instead he declared the West as the enemy of the Motherland and ordered that Berlin be from the outside world. That almost sparked a THIRD world war, but thankfully it didn’t happen.”

“What? No way! Comrade Stalin wouldn’t turn his back against his allies,” you protest.

“Sadly he did,” Kaguya tells you. “The incident would mark the beginning of the Cold War, where East and West confronted each other in the war of ideologies, and most often it’s the Soviets who would provoke the Westerns with their propaganda…”

And so Kaguya begins the lengthy story of Cold War-era Soviet Union, and every word she speaks changes your view on the country you love with heart and soul. At first you want to refuse this truth, but as the story continues you feel the walls crumbling around you before they collapse to the earth: atrocities done to the people, excessive paranoia towards the Western society, overspending of the national treasure for military programme, and finally the fall of communism itself.

“And that brings us to the modern Russia,” Kaguya concludes. “Sure she doesn’t have the glamour and glory of the Soviet Union, but people are starting to look up at her.” You still remain speechless over the revelation, only to realize she doesn’t like seeing you in this state. “Come on, Yuri! At the very least, you live. You should be proud of that, being able to continue living for your Motherland’s sake.”

“I… I don’t know what to say.”

“Things like this are very hard to digest, but you’ll come to accept it,” she assures. “Besides, I don’t think soldiers of the Red Army would allow themselves to be overwhelmed by this issue, would they?” You try to smile. It’s a forced effort, but eventually you manage to. “That’s it. I know you have confidence in your strength. No matter what happens, please don’t lose it,” she tells you.

“…thanks, I guess.” You shift location and head to the boulder to lean on it. She does the same, only taking place at its opposite side. “I just hope I can live with this… inconvenient truth.”

“I know you will,” Kaguya says. “Oh, I seem to recall a person very similar to you.”

“Similar to me? A soldier, you mean?”

“Yes. She stays at with the vampire’s servant. We got introduced to each other last summer. A bit shy, but very fun to talk to,” she says. “She’s more composure when it comes to her nation’s post-war fate, though she still complained on not able to fight the war with the rest of her sisters.”

Another soldier lost in this strange land. You wonder if this person has to endure the hardships as much as you do. Maybe you can use the opportunity to let go off this problem and live this life.

“Anyway, I guess we’re done with Russia, so anymore question?” the princess asks.

You decide to let go off the problem for now and focus on the next topic. “May I ask what the story between you and Mokou is?”

“…Mokou?” Great. Either she’s flustered or she’s reluctant. “Did Mokou say anything about me, Yuri?”

“Not if I can remember,” you answer. “You don’t have to tell me if you can’t. I’m fine with it.”

“N-no, I insist. You have to know.”

“Okay. Spill it out. I’m listening.”

After a few seconds she starts her story. “I’m formerly a princess of the Lunarian people. We treated Earthlings with contempt because we were superior to them. My life on the moon was, at best, uninteresting. That is… until Eirin introduced me to the Hourai Elixir.”

Hourai Elixir. You recall the conversation you had with Eirin regarding this forbidden drug.

“I thought it would be fun to live forever by taking the elixir, until they found out about it,” she continues. Since they couldn’t technically execute me, I got banished to Earth and was forced to live among humans as punishment. Kind of like what the Kremlin would do to those who opposed of their ideals: sending them to gulag and let them disappear in the records of history.”

“At first I was afraid of living with the humans we had frowned upon, but they let me stay with them. For the first time in my life I had the chance to understand the aspect of humanity, and it was nothing like what the Lunarian aristocrats had taught to me.” She takes a deep breath before she lets out a chuckle. “I could’ve sworn that I finally had the chance to live a regular life, but news of my royal status started spreading out, and before I knew it, men were coming at me, trying to propose me into marriage.”

“So you rejected them,” you say.

“Not many wanted to marry me for what I was; everyone was only interested in their prestige for getting married to a princess,” she speaks. “But I didn’t really want to disappoint those hopeful men, so I told them that their proposal alone wouldn’t be enough.”

“What did you do?”

“I told them that whoever could bring me the Five Impossible Treasures would be eligible to become my wife,” she says. “Buddha’s stone begging bowl, jewelled branch of Mount Hourai, the robe of Chinese fire-rat, coloured jewel from a dragon’s neck, Cowry treasure of the swallows; those were the required items. Of course none of them could find the treasures, so I had to turn them down.”

“What about Mokou? What did she have to do with this?”

“Sir Fujiwara was among those who wanted to marry me. Politics, that’s how marriage was played in the past,” she says. “It was his daughter who had desperately wanted us to marry since marrying a moon princess would ensure the survival of his clan.” Another chuckle. “Hell, if I accepted his proposal, I would’ve become Mokou’s mother, but that didn’t happen.”

“So she was angry because her father got rejected, and tried to avenge the humiliation,” you make a guess.

“Yes. I was just surprised that she’d found the Hourai Elixir and took it. Only God knows how that drug got into her hand, but since then our fate was sealed.” She sighs. “So here I am, a thousand years later, killing and getting killed by Mokou on daily basis to the point I have lost count of it. But I suppose that’s the price both of us have to pay: getting rid of the very essence of humanity to embrace eternal life.”

“Yuri, most people would go crazy over immortality and were willing to forsake everything to achieve it. They thought being invincible is awesome since they could do crazy things without having to consider the consequences, but that’s not the case,” Kaguya continues. “I’ve seen people live and die, history written and rewritten, civilizations rise and collapse. It’s not fun seeing all things wither to nothingness, and knowing that you’re the only one who defies the cycle of time. Sometimes… sometimes I wish I didn’t drink the elixir in the first place.”

You have nothing to say about this. Hearing this coming from Kaguya’s mouth makes you wonder if she really intends you to not return to the outside world. You can worry about it later and decide to press on. “Do you have similar powers to Mokou and HER?”

“Hmm, would controlling time count as that?” she asks back. You’re a bit confused and ask her for explanation. “I have the power to manipulate eternity and temporality, meaning that I can control time to make it flow very slowly or even stop on its track. Like right now.”

“What about right now?”

She giggles in a rather guilty manner. “I’d slowed it down, so people wouldn’t know that we’ve overstayed in here.” Sneaky, though you can’t make a guess on her intention of doing that. “Complicated, isn’t it? I’d figure that ordinary people wouldn’t be able to understand the concept behind it, but if everyone resorts to full power Gensokyo will be no more. That’s why we have spellcard battle.”

“Yeah, I’ve had one,” you answer. “Though I lost. Not in a good way, in fact.”

“I can imagine how it feels to lose a spellcard battle. Hmm~ I wonder what kind of spellcards you’d show me…” Kaguya murmurs. Maybe you shouldn’t have mentioned that, because you may be up against a moon princess who can basically stop time at her leisure and cannot be destroyed. You can only hope you can survive the ordeal.

“Regardless, you’re still the same dear comrade I’ve come to value.” You close your eyes. “I don’t think I’ll be able to continue living here if it wasn’t for you. Thanks.”

“It’s nothing, really~!” Kaguya replies. “I just want to help you getting over your problems. Say, I haven’t seen you carrying out training drill lately. Why aren’t you doing it anymore?”

You can only laugh. “I guess living in this peaceful land and taking it easy has made me forget a soldier’s essential need.”

“I think you need training of your own, too,” Kaguya tells you. “Eirin had spoken to me about the spellcard battle you had with Yukari, and she suggested that me help you with it. I’ll do my best, I can assure you.”

“Assuming you want me to fight you in spellcard duel.”

“Hey! That can’t be avoided, you know.”

“Why the response? Oh, I get it! You’re still mad at me for what I had done at the shrine, aren’t you?”

“I’m not mad!”
-
-
Both of you leave the hot spring, fully dressed and fully refreshed. She’s right about the her power of controlling time; you’ve felt like you stayed at the hot spring for the entire morning when the truth just ten minutes have passed. You appreciate it; at least, nobody has interrupted the quality time you have spent with Kaguya.

“Good morning, princess, Mister Ivanov,” Eirin greets as you and Kaguya stumble across her.

“Morning, Eirin,” Kaguya replies. “Has breakfast been prepared?”

“Inaba is preparing it as we speak,” Eirin informs. “And I see that you both have spent a splendid time at the hot spring. May I know why it took so long for the princess to come out?”

“Cut that out, Eirin,” you interfere. “It’s not right to barge in to someone’s privacy.”

“Of course, my mistake,” Eirin says with a chuckle. “Oh, may I remind you about the invitation to Moriya Shrine? They’re expecting you to attend the weapons exhibition today.”

“I already have a plan about it,” you answer. “And… tell Reisen to find Kogasa; I’ve promised that girl to train her on stalking people.”

“My, how sweet of you,” Eirin chuckles. “I’ll have the information conveyed.

“Thanks. I better get dressed up before going out today. Have a pleasant day.” You and Kaguya leave Eirin and head to your destinations before splitting up. You head back to your room and immediately dress up in the best Red Army uniform; first impression is very important, and even if Soviet Union has ceased to exist you still represent the heart and soul of the Motherland.

You sit down, and at that instant something heavy is pressing down against your shoulders. You look up and- oh, it’s just Tewi. “Good morning, captain!” You feel another weight on your lap and you look down to see Tatyana and Tesla looking up at you.

“Alright, girls. What is it?” you demand.

“Nothing~! Thought we could help you with the inventory,” Tewi says. “Feeling better now?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking of, Comrade Tewi,” you snort.

“Still ignorant, aren’t you?” The earth rabbit jumps off your shoulders and lands near the PPSh-41. “I think you should hear some of my advices, but-” Se snickers. “Nah, you’ll figure it out yourself. So, captain.” She throws the submachine gun at you. “What do you want us to do?”

[ ] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
[ ] Quick shootout at the firing range wouldn’t be a bad idea, would it?
[ ] Nothing.

System
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0735 hour
+ Location: Eientei

--------

I have erected a wall, I think. And- Alice, where did you get that Mark 14 EBR?
>> No. 21290
Start with the light, head off to the heavy. Just like your relationships~

[ ] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
>> No. 21291
[s] Quick shootout at the firing range wouldn’t be a bad idea, would it?

pew pew
>> No. 21292
[x] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
Well, he took it very well. I supposse it hasn't sunk yet.
>> No. 21293
File 12759169256.jpg - (21.24KB , 204x345 , medic.jpg ) [iqdb]
21293
[X] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.

Sluggish movements and stiff limbs are nein förderlich to the team Dummkopfs!
>> No. 21294
[X] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.

Exercise first, shooting later
>> No. 21295
[X] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
Then
[X] Quick shootout at the firing range wouldn’t be a bad idea, would it?

If you're going to an exhibition, you better make sure your skills are sharp.
>> No. 21296
[X] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.

Yuri might need it as much as the troops
>> No. 21298
[X] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
Also, if I might suggest that you watch your grammar/English, it seems that sometimes it gets a little awkward at points...Other than that, I love the story! Keep up the excellent work!
>> No. 21299
>“I told them that whoever could bring me the Five Impossible Treasures would be eligible to become my wife,”

Ha.

[pleasant] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.
>> No. 21300
>>21299
How about some yuri with Yuri and Kaguya? ;D
>> No. 21302
I'm experiencing heavy downpour over my place, and it's affecting the broadband coverage, too. So spare with me, folks, while I'm preparing the update.

>>21298
Yeah. I admit that English isn't my primary language (the fact that I don't live in the US doesn't even help, either)

>>21299
>>21300
Don't tell me you want Yuri to take Eirin's gender-bending drug and have hot lesbian sex with Kaguya ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 21304
File 127618691658.png - (167.17KB , 350x460 , 175aec83f9a46d86a5ffdcb.png ) [iqdb]
21304
>>21302
>Don't tell me you want Yuri to take Eirin's gender-bending drug and have hot lesbian sex with Kaguya

Who knows what deep, dark secrets Kaguya may be hiding

Seriously though just do your best and keep up the good work!
>> No. 21305
>>21302

Don't tell me you want Yuri to take Eirin's gender-bending drug and have hot lesbian sex with Kaguya ಠ_ಠ

Put it in as a sidestory in your /at/ thread.
>> No. 21306
Don't tell me you want Yuri to take Eirin's gender-bending drug and have hot lesbian sex with Kaguya
Oh my god, yes.
>> No. 21320
>>21304
>>21305
>>21306
I feel like I have awakened some people's hidden "desire".

Right. Writing now.
>> No. 21321
File 12762884533.jpg - (9.00KB , 266x190 , Pav-Stamp.jpg ) [iqdb]
21321
[c] Let’s do some warm-up exercise.

“Come, comrades,” you say as you get up from the floor. “We better do some warm-up exercise before we start our day.”

“Awesome,” Tewi exclaims. “Come on, guys! Let’s go bash some mannequins.”

The rabbits follow you to the shooting range and start the exercise, stretching their back and doing various body movements. You also do your own exercise, kicking and punching the air to get the limbs ready for the occasion, which is quickly imitated by the rabbits as they gather around you.

“That’s the spirit, comrades. Keep it up.”

Sometimes in the middle of the warm-up you can hear a conversation between Eirin and Kaguya as they show up at the shooting range. You fix your hearing at the conversation while keeping your focus on the target.

“I really wish I could sleep through the entire day instead…”

“That’s not good, princess. Who’s going to accompany Yuri to the Moriya Shrine today if you stay?”

“I know, I was just saying. Still…”

“Yes, princess? Is there anything you want to speak?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“Can I ask you a question, princess?”

“Oh, sure. Go ahead.”

“Do you like Yuri?”

You hear a slight groan coming from Kaguya as the answer. You swear you can feel a thousand eyes looking at you in intrigue, making your face go red in embarrassment. You pay the distraction no attention and end the exercise midway so you can start the shooting practice right away, although this action only encourages the rabbits to surround you.

“But Eirin, why are you asking this question out loud? He might hear it!”

“You’re being silly. He’d probably stay frosty like he’s always been.”

“That’s so cruel. He isn’t as cold as you want to think.”

“Why? Is it because he was raised in one of the coldest places on Earth?”

“That’s not what I meant! Jeez, what’s the point of this discussion, anyway?”

What an awkward situation this is.

“Captain Ivanov!” Reisen calls you. You turn to the moon rabbit and see her approaching the shooting range with Kogasa following her. “Kogasa is here as you have requested.”

“Private First Class Kogasa Tatara reporting in!” the umbrella girl exclaims with a salute.

“Good to see you, soldier,” you reply. “You ready for our lesson?”

“I’m totally ready for that, captain!” she answers.

Just as you’re about to tell Kogasa to grab a rifle you spot a glimpse of green and white coming down from the skies. You identify the green-white as the Moriya Shrine maiden and gesture at Reisen to greet her.

“Uhh… that green miko…” Kogasa utters and takes cover behind you. “Why she has to show up here?”

Her reaction worries you. You should do something about it.

[ ] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.
[ ] Go greet the green miko.

System
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0745 hour
+ Location: Eientei courtyard

Touhou Present:
+ Kaguya Houraisan
+ Eirin Yagokoro
+ Tewi Inaba
+ Reisen U. Inaba
+ Tatyana
+ Kogasa Tatara
+ Sanae Kochiya
>> No. 21322
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.
>> No. 21323
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.
>> No. 21324
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.
>> No. 21330
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.

Protect your comrades.
>> No. 21332
>He’d probably stay frosty like he’s always been
He'd better be. After all, he's OSCAR MIKE
>> No. 21333
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.
Bad Sanae! Get out of our Kasa-ko. I mean out of our Kogasa. Yeah.
>> No. 21338
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.

I will be very amused if Reisen just uses her madness-inducing eyes to pull a Jedi mind trick sort of thing.
"These aren't the youkai you're looking for." *handwave*
>> No. 21341
[x] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.

This will do
>> No. 21342
File 127667254131.png - (444.99KB , 708x1002 , 238fbbfb455830ff15f106756e41c2aa.png ) [iqdb]
21342
The vote has been called, then. Please wait warmly.
>> No. 21343
>>21342

hooray!
>> No. 21349
>>21332
YURI, DO EVERYTHING!
>> No. 21352
>>21349
YURI, DO KAGUYA TENDERLY!
>> No. 21364
i hope yuri doesn't become ramirez ....
although that might be interesting to see...
>> No. 21365
File 127710094857.jpg - (87.42KB , 1600x1200 , 4a272e803cc98658b7eab71716b4aaf0.jpg ) [iqdb]
21365
[c] Stay with Kogasa and let Reisen deal everything.

“Stay with me,” you tell the umbrella girl. “I don’t know why you fear the green miko, but I’ll keep you covered in case things go south.”

“Thank you, captain,” Kogasa says.

The two of you wait, as Reisen is talking with Sanae while occasionally waving her hand at the shrine maiden’s face, as if saying there isn’t anything suspicious to be found. After what seems to be an intense negotiation, Sanae finally takes her leave, and the moon rabbit returns to you. “What did she say?” you ask.

“Miss Sanae said that the expo will be postponed to this afternoon,” Reisen speaks. “The kappas are experiencing technical problem, but they’re working on it.”

Kogasa sighs deeply. “Thank goodness~”

“If I’m allowed to have a say here,” Eirin speaks as the three of you head to the veranda. “Aren’t you suspecting something from the Moriya Shrine? I mean, they’re inviting you to their expo, but you don’t know much about them.”

“Oh, come on Eirin! Like they’re going to conspire against us,” Kaguya says. “Has anyone taken their breakfast yet? I was going to wait for you guys to finish your warm-up session, you see.”

“We’re already done,” you answer. “What’s cooking?”

“Oh, just apple pie with orange juice and tea,” Kaguya replies.

“Lovely,” you remark. “Come on, squad. Let’s get filled up before we can start working.”

The breakfast session lasts for forty minutes, and you had a portion of fun exchanging jokes with each other. Kaguya, especially, couldn’t stop teasing Eirin about her dietary choice, in which the pharmacist insisted that it’s for maintaining her body weight. The rabbits were also having their own brand of fun as they constantly teasing Reisen for her incompetence as second-in-command.

There’s still time before the expo, isn’t it? After breakfast, let’s:

[ ] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
[ ] Visit places.
- [ ] Misty Lake.
- [ ] Hakugyokurou.
- [ ] Kourindou.
- [ ] Human Village.
- [ ] Forest of Magic.
- [ ] Makai.
- [ ] Garden of the Sun.
[ ] Do something else (please specify).

Pick your weapon:
[ ] Dragunov SVU-AS*
[ ] PPSh-41 with Aperture Sight.*
[ ] Mosin-Nagant Scoped.*
[c] M1911.
[c] Bayonet.
[c] Spellcard x1.


*You can only equip one primary weapon, so you can give the unused weapon to anyone in your squad.

While we’re at it, send a recon team?
[ ] Yes (specify who).
[ ] No.

System
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0820 hour
+ Location: Eientei

Sorry for the delay in update, and I know this is kind of short, so yeah.

>>21349
>>21352
>>21364
I laughed. So who's gonna be Folly and Dunn?
>> No. 21367
>Kaguya, especially, couldn’t stop teasing Eirin about her dietary choice, in which the pharmacist insisted that it’s for maintaining her body weight.

I'm curious now, more so considering how Eirin's known for having two ample "body weights"

[x] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.

I wonder if her umbrella can function as a rifle or not.

[x] Dragunov SVU-AS*

While we’re at it, send a recon team?
[x] Yes
-[x] Tewi

I think she'd be best suited for sneaking around and gathering info, and this is a task where less is more. Had this been another area, I'd have had made difference choices. I can't send Tatyana to Youkai mountain with a clean concision. Reisen would be better for something more direct, and as is, Kogasa'd be too scared.
>> No. 21368
Activity:
[X] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
Weapon:
[X] Dragunov SVU-AS
Recon team:
[X] No

Eirin's being paranoid. My guess is that the Moriya shrine is interested in Yuri because he's a fellow Outsider.

>The two of you wait, as Reisen is talking with Sanae while occasionally waving her hand at the shrine maiden’s face, as if saying there isn’t anything suspicious to be found.
"This isn't the karakasa you're looking for."
>> No. 21369
>>21368
I wouldn't say so, Eirin is wise to be wary of the Moriya shrine gods, considering how Kanako did something like giving a birdbrain nuclear power. If the Recon comes up with nothing, then there's nothing lost, and Yuri could just pass it off as practicing vigilance if it ever comes up.
>> No. 21370
[x] Practice using/creating Spell cards. As the main form of combat in Gensokyo it's essential to get used to using them.
-[x] Mosin-Nagant Scoped.

We need to become proficient will these cards. Not everyone we'll fight can be taken out with a sniper round to the face (Reimu most importantly). Plus, I've got a bad feeling about our trip to Moriya Shrine.
>> No. 21371
>>21370
You forget that some of our weapons use Danmaku instead of normal bullets.
>> No. 21372
Activity:
[X] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
Weapon:
[X] Dragunov SVU-AS
Recon team:
[X] Yes
-[x] Tewi (THIS IS A SNEAKING MISSION TEWI)

>>21370
>I've got a bad feeling about our trip to Moriya Shrine.

hmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d8-t3W6Ac
>> No. 21373
[X] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
Weapon:
[X] Dragunov SVU-AS
Recon team:
[X] Yes
-[x] Tewi (If you're captured or killed, Eintei can and will deny any knowledge of your actions)

>>21370
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW7cjfcuKgk
"Do not trust the miko, I repeat, do not trust the miko!"
>> No. 21374
[x] Practice using/creating Spell cards. As the main form of combat in Gensokyo it's essential to get used to using them.
-[x] Mosin-Nagant Scoped.

[x] Kogasa

...What do you mean that's not a valid option? Kogasa, like Shanghai, is ALWAYS a valid option.
>> No. 21376
>>21374
What kind of an idiot are you? She's clearly scared of Sanae and sending her on to her home turf is only something a grade A asshole would do.
>> No. 21378
[x] Practice using/creating Spell cards. As the main form of combat in Gensokyo it's essential to get used to using them.
and if still possible:
[X] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
Weapon:
[X] Dragunov SVU-AS
Recon team:
[X] Yes
-[x] Tewi (If you're captured or killed, Eintei can and will deny any knowledge of your actions)

.........
>>21365
>So who's gonna be Folly and Dunn?
Eirin as folly, and Kaguya as dunn?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pcsIxuT1q4
>> No. 21383
File 127743772422.jpg - (241.48KB , 2200x1239 , 4f87774b44084448120136a59a61cd5c.jpg ) [iqdb]
21383
>>21378
>>21373
>>21372
"The healthy Vampire doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to tank... inventory.

Outgunned, outnumbered, out of our mind on a suicide mission. But the shrine and colossus here, stained with 1000 of years of warfare... They 'll remember us.... for this because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. With vigor in our heart and one goal in sight....

We Will ... Kill Her...

Had to do this, really.

Don't expect immediate update, folks. Got a bit of problem on my side, so yeah.
>> No. 21384
>>21383

Good luck with whatever has got you down.
>> No. 21385
File 12775402733.jpg - (110.43KB , 797x538 , 31117 foxhound onozuka_komachi.jpg ) [iqdb]
21385
Not an update, but I have the urge to let this out.

Recently I checked the archives of this LA and noticed the date of the very first post. I was like "wow, eighteen months already? Time surely passes by unnoticed." At this point, I begin to wonder if I have contributed anything special to this place as a member of the community, and especially as a writer, but I don't think I'd care about it.

The thing is, I like writing, and TH-P.com has given me a platform to expand my interest to another level. Before this, I once wrote a novel and had almost completed it before someone in my high school decided to keep it for himself (inb4 "precious thing got stolen"), and since then my interest in this hobby dwindles (not that I quit writing, but I couldn't find anything that would keep me on this track). It's only when someone directed me to this place (god bless you and your SDM LA, HY) that I have found a reason to write.

I have seen many stories rise and fall, writers go and depart (RIP Kira ;_; ), people rejoice and enrage. I don't know if I have the strength or motivation to keep on writing well after Little Soldier Lost ends, but I will continue contributing to this place I call second home, God Wills it.

tl;dr to TH-P.com, my readers and fellow writers. I love you so much. Please continue the support you've given to this lowly writefag.
>> No. 21386
>>21385
You have my sword support. You're a damn good writer.
>> No. 21387
>>21385
>>21386

And my axe!
>> No. 21388
File 127757028359.jpg - (119.83KB , 800x582 , sample-e069f26b914e856330745b5fdf81cf63.jpg ) [iqdb]
21388
>>21385
I love you too. Now get to writing that Aki scene in /at/.
>> No. 21389
>>21385
I'm glad I started reading the story. I'm tempted to call you /eientei/'s savior, but that would be overdoing it.
>> No. 21392
>>21387
AND MY BASS
(Herpaderp I can't spell)
>> No. 21393
>>21386
>>21387
>>21391

And my Airstrikes.
But seriously, we love you SATA.
Also, I get chance to flex my 'wepon' knowledge.

[X] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
[X] Dragunov SVU-AS

[X] Recon unit.
-[X] Tewi.

The SVU has an intergral silencer,so the only suprised ones are the enemy, and only after you shoot their CO in the face.

Also, shoot-and-scoot.
>> No. 21394
>>21385
Your Kaguya is truly the best.
>> No. 21395
File 127769624680.jpg - (373.13KB , 800x783 , fdfaf7bb1abea533bc0f5b7aaf69e497.jpg ) [iqdb]
21395
[c] Practice using/creating spell cards. As the main form of combat in Gensokyo it’s essential to get used to using them.
- [c] Dragunov SVU-AS.
[c] Teach Kogasa the art of sniping.
[c] Recon team: Yes (Tewi)

“While we’re at it, you don’t mind having training of your own?” Kaguya says as everyone heads back to the courtyard.

“What kind of training?” you ask.

“I don’t know,” she replies. “Like, flight? Spellcard? Anything that can help you surviving Gensokyo.”

“Well…” You turn to Mariel and instruct her to get your weapons. “I suppose that’s one way to start the day, but there has to be an alternative.”

“Alternative? What do you mean there will be an alternative?” Kaguya scoffs. “How would you feel if your squad has mastered spellcard battle technique while you, their leader, have not?”

“I agree with the princess, Mister Ivanov,” Eirin speaks. “And perhaps you should take lesson from the encounter you had with Yukari. After all, it would be an honour to the princess if her bodyguard can fight as well as she’d expect.”

“How many cards do you have?” Kaguya asks.

You take out the Sniper Sign card from the trench coat. “This is the one I created during that night,” you speak and let Kaguya and Eirin examine it. “Feel free to comment, but I don’t have plans to create extra spellcards for now.”

Mariel arrives with your firearm. You take the Dragunov and give the scoped Mosin-Nagant to Kogasa. “Back at our homeland, every man and woman would be trained to kill the Nazi invaders with this weapon,” you tell the umbrella girl. “Everyone is a sniper, and each and every one of us inspires to follow the footsteps of our hero.”

“That’s awesome,” Kogasa says. She almost topples off her feet as she tries holding the rifle between her arms. “I’m not used to this thing.”

“Tell me, Kogasa, why are you avoiding the green miko?” you speak as you lead Kogasa to the shooting range.

“She…” Kogasa falters, and it takes a few minutes before she can continue. “Whenever she has the chance, she’ll find me and start harassing me with her power. I really want to get even with her, but the thing is… she’s a priestess and I’m just an umbrella.”

“That doesn’t mean you can’t fight back.” You tell Kogasa to take position and point to the farthest target in the range. “Sure it matters who has the best arsenals, but it matters more on how to use them. Take your position.” Kogasa obliges and approaches the sandbag. “Look into the scope and aim at the farthest target you can find.”

“Umm… how are people supposed to find something through this thing?” Kogasa asks.

“Question not your authority,” you tell her. “Now, have you done what I told you?” She tells you that she has spotted a teddy bear through the scope. “Good. What I want you to do next is to bring your finger to the trigger, while keeping the crosshair over your target. Keep your aim steady, take your time and-”

You hear a gunshot. Apparently Kogasa has opened fire but she misses the target. “Comrade Kogasa, what are you doing?”

“Sorry! I was nervous,” Kogasa replies, still reeling from her shock by the recoil of the Mosin-Nagant.

Mumbling under your breath, you repeat the instruction, adding a warning that she may not take the shot until you have made sure she’s ready. You reach the part where you got cut off by the premature shot, and you observe the teddy bear with the Dragunov’s scope. “Patience. Don’t rush yourself. If you’re not confident of your ability, you can call off the shot, but of course, the enemy might have killed you by the time.”

Everyone waits, as Kogasa makes some adjustment to her body posture. Then…

“Take the shot.”

The crackling sound of gunfire echoes through the bamboo forest as the umbrella girl pulls the trigger. Through your scope, you can see the bullet making its mark on the teddy bear’s chest. It isn’t a headshot, but it’s a good start for Kogasa nevertheless.

“I… I did it!” Kogasa exclaims and turns to you. “I did it, captain! I’ve landed the shot!”

“Nicely done,” you compliment. “Remember; sniping your enemy is like hunting any other animal,” You aim the Dragunov at a plate at the far end of the courtyard. “Fire at the wrong moment.” You fire a shot, and the plate is history. “Your chance will be forever lost.”

You, give the umbrella girl a pat. “And don’t forget to practice. One doesn’t kill an enemy and become a legend overnight. Now, I want you to shoot all the targets until you get tired from it. You don’t have to worry about running out of bullet; the weapon you’re holding has been refitted with danmaku cartridges. Report to Reisen when you’re done.”

As Kogasa returns to the shooting range, you turn your attention to the next agenda. “Tewi.”

The earth rabbit hops towards you. “Yes, sir!”

“For some reason, Eirin stating her wariness of the Moriya Shrine’s invitation has given me an idea,” you speak. “I’m assigning you to a reconnaissance mission. Your task is to scout the Moriya Shrine and report their activities to me in details. You have the responsibility to provide the squad with vital information about them.”

Tewi snickers. “Awesome, I get to form a Recon unit.”

“Words of caution:” you cut her off. “You have to be discreet in your mission. Do whatever is necessary so long as you can keep yourself away from danger. Do not - I say it again - do not jeopardize the integrity of the mission, especially if you get caught.”

Tewi grins. “Don’t you have faith in this old fellow?” she says and thumps her chest in pride. “This is Tewi Inaba, leader of the earth rabbits with a thousand years of experience under its belt. I won’t disappoint you or anyone in the team, captain.”

“You better be.” You salute the earth rabbit (who wastes no time commencing the mission right away) and return to Kaguya and Eirin. “Always be prepared for anything,” you speak when you notice the amused grin on their face.

“Now that you’re done, why don’t we get started right away?” Kaguya returns the spellcard to you and heads to the centre of the courtyard. “I will help you perfecting your spellcard technique, but first I have to assess your strength,” she speaks and takes out a jade amulet.

“That means spellcard battle with you,” you speak. “For real.”

Kaguya nods. “I know this will be difficult for you at first, but it is necessary. Eirin and Inaba are standing by in case everything goes out of control, so please don’t worry.” You turn to Eirin, who just gives you an assurance nod, then at Reisen who is watching from sideline with Kogasa and a few rabbits.

“Yuri, are you ready?”

You turn back to Kaguya. “Ready when you are.”

Spellcard battle with Kaguya Houraisan.
[ ] Plan your strategy (write-in*).

Inventory:
+ Dragunov SVU-AS with PSO-1 Scope. (9+20)
+ M1911A1 (7+14)
+ Bayonet
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0840 hour
+ Location: Eientei courtyard
-
-
*Yeah, I know there’s only one choice for the vote, but I’ll give you a hint on Kaguya’s spellcard: It’s a coloured jewel from a dragon’s neck.

>>21388
It's been updated, sir.

>>21393
> Dragunov
If you meant to let Kogasa use the weapon, I'm afraid it's already been used in this update. Maybe we'll find another suppressed weapon for Kogasa after we're done with our spellcard training.

>>21394
Thank you~
>> No. 21396
>If you meant to let Kogasa use the weapon, I'm afraid it's already been used in this update. Maybe we'll find another suppressed weapon for Kogasa after we're done with our spellcard training.

She's just getting the hang of basic sniping, once she got the hang of that then she could move on to other weapons.

Though I kinda wanted to see Kogasa use her umbrella as a rifle.

Also a question: How does Danmaku cartridges work? Do they channel the user's magical power?

>Picture
Oh my... I think it'll be a while before Yuri gets to behold that.

[x] Tactics: Find the safe spots in the lasers and the bursts of danmaku, taking shots whenever is safest.
>> No. 21401
>She's just getting the hang of basic sniping, once she got the hang of that then she could move on to other weapons.

That's the whole point of giving her the SVU, it's silencer and recoil control mechanisims will allow you to concentrate more on sniping than your weapon, esp. in a one-shot mode, where recoil control isn't as much an issue.

Oh well.

[X] Take cover! Use the terrain to hide from her shots, and the foliage as possible places to shoot-and-scoot!
>> No. 21402
[x] Tactics: Find the safe spots in the lasers and the bursts of danmaku, taking shots whenever is safest.
-[x] Keep an eye on stray danmaku bullets and remember to attack when she's readying a new burst.
Considering that this is a burst-type spellcard and that the safe spots between lasers are somewhat predictable (not so much about the regular danmaku, but whatever) I think this strategy is the most adequate.
>> No. 21406
[x] Tactics: Find the safe spots in the lasers and the bursts of danmaku, taking shots whenever is safest.
-[x] Keep an eye on stray danmaku bullets and remember to attack when she's readying a new burst.
>> No. 21407
[x] Tactics: Find the safe spots in the lasers and the bursts of danmaku, taking shots whenever is safest.
-[x] Keep an eye on stray danmaku bullets and remember to attack when she's readying a new burst.
>> No. 21421
File 12778862936.jpg - (72.88KB , 626x600 , 656f350bc74423f80c76aa4bd0434bc2.jpg ) [iqdb]
21421
>How does Danmaku cartridges work? Do they channel the user's magical power?
You know, you just remind me to write down a detailed explanation on this mechanism (fuck, how can I overlook this?).

>Though I kinda wanted to see Kogasa use her umbrella as a rifle.
[spoiler]See picture.


>She's just getting the hang of basic sniping
>That's the whole point of giving her the SVU
I know. It was my mistake for not being aware of it.

>Oh my... I think it'll be a while before Yuri gets to behold that.
I know, right?

I think I'll go with >>21406 unless there are better ideas.
>> No. 21425
>>21421
well opinion differs on what would be best, some might think the classic rifle would be better while others think a newer one would be better. (One's easier to use, but the other prepares the person better)

Kinda like which Touhou game to start out with: PCB or EoSD.
>> No. 21439
>>21421
>Danmaku Rounds 101

A wizard did it Eirin's shady new drug I dunno, maybe that each weapon has small generators/magic collectors that charge and funnel them into the weapon at a sufficiently high rate to fuel the shots (IE the SVU mag/reactor has to be larger for it's semi-automatic fire as opposed to the Nugget, which only needs a smaller mag/reactor due to the bolt action) and as where that the required bolt action for all weapons is to draw energy in to the reactor, thus necissitating basic knowledge of weapon function and firing. Unfortunately, that would mean that the power of the weapon would be absloute, or maybe around a sufficiently powerful character, it could turn the weapon into a cannon.
But then again, I could be totally wrong, and get a boot to the head for this.
>> No. 21443
File 127804447072.jpg - (153.39KB , 1023x723 , d18d46fdbeefaffd02009defa55e863f.jpg ) [iqdb]
21443
>>21439
Well, this is enlightening.

Posting update before going out to lunch.

----------

[c] Tactics: find the safe spots in the lasers and the bursts of danmaku, taking shots whenever is safest.
- [c] Keep an eye on stray danmaku bullets and remember to attack when she’s readying a new burst.

The name of the spellcard is announced. Something about dragon’s necklace, but you can’t figure its full title as lasers and danmaku bursts immediately bombard your position. You dodge the initial attack and look up at your opponent; there are five circular symbols hovering behind Kaguya’s head, and they are brimming in bright colour. Not a moment too soon the circles shoot at you, spewing the same lasers and danmaku bursts from earlier at your spot. You take evasive manoeuvre, and the attack repeats itself. You stay on your spot for a few seconds, and the streams of energy are hurled towards you. You roll to the side, and the energy goes almost harmlessly into the ground.

“Hey! You seem to know spellcard battle quite well,” Kaguya comments amidst the heavy bombardment. “How about you show me how you do spellcard battle?”

Not yet. Not the time to counterattack. Time to study the spellcard some more.

You know the trajectory of the lasers and the danmaku bursts is fixed once they are targeted at you. You know there’s a delay between each barrage, giving you a window of opportunity to graze and reposition yourself across the battleground. Well, you can’t forever be grazing the spellcard, can you? Having figured out how this ‘dragon necklace’ spellcard works, counterattack would be accomplishable from this point. Your only concern is stray danmaku, but as long as you aren’t careless you should be doing fine.

You wait for another barrage. Here it comes. As you’d have expected, the lasers and the bursts of danmaku are focused on you. You graze the attack, use the opportunity from the predicted opening and-

“Taking the shot.”

You pull the trigger. A 7.62x54mm Rimmed bullet rockets out of the Dragunov’s barrel. It would have been a headshot had your aim not been hampered by a stray bullet, forcing you to duck moments before pulling the trigger. It has served its purpose, though; it forced Kaguya to get out of its trajectory, and now she has to do the spellcard casting all over again.

Good.

You whip out your spellcard. “For Mother Russia.” You declare its name in the loudest voice you can muster. “Sniper’s Sign [Precision Shots].” Just like the last time, the card fuses into the Dragunov and make it glow golden-yellow, and you waste no time aiming at your opponent. The trigger is pulled, and the first cluster of danmaku-

“Impossible Request [Robe of Fire Rat].

-hits, before it gets absorbed by the fiery robe. You open fire; the same cluster of danmaku is shot straight at the robe, exploding five times on contact; curiously the robe remains intact despite the explosion that has knocked most spectators off their feet. You repeat, and again and again until the magazine runs out of content. You have to abort the spellcard to reload; fuck, if only you had taken the grenade launcher from Kourindou or installed the Danmaku Refit attachment.

You look up at Kaguya. It appears she has air dominance over Eientei. This isn’t the kind of situation you want to see happening. You have to do something to deny her air control, or at least restrict her flight. Focus, soldier. Focus. Let go off the problem and focus your mind on defeating the enemy. Let go off your doubts and focus on the glory of the Soviet Red Army.

Let go.

You feel your hand glowing in faint bluish light. You look at it and see another spellcard being created under your nose. Its embodiment complete, you inspect the newly-created spellcard: there’s a silhouette of an airplane (presumably a bomber) flying over city ruins, superimposed by what looks like an anti-air gun-sight.

Anti-air.

Of course!

You slam the spellcard onto the Dragunov’s upper receiver. “Artillery Sign!” You take aim at Kaguya. “[Curtain of Flak]!” You open fire, and a bullet flies straight at Kaguya’s position; it explodes and releases clouds of flak around the princess’ left side. You fire another shot to her right flank, then above and below her. The intensity of the flak curtain means she will have hard time manoeuvring in the air, giving you the advantage you need in this duel.

“He really has the potential.”

“You think so, Miss Eirin?”

“Of course I am. Now, if only he can reconsider his allegiance, all will be well for him and for the princess.”

“Reconsider his allegiance? Knowing him, I doubt he’ll be swayed from the path he’s taken.”

“We’ll see, Mariel.”

You have no idea what Eirin and Mariel are talking of, but you don’t care. You take your position, aim at Kaguya, and-

“Oi! What’s going on there?”

Shit! Who the hell is barging in?

“Mokou! What… are you doing here?” Kaguya asks.

“I thought I heard explosion coming from here, so I come here to check it out,” Mokou answers from outside the gate. “Am I interrupting? Oh, I’m sorry if I do, princess,” she says in cynical intonation. “I’ll just head back to Keine’s place and pretend I didn’t see anything.”

“On a second thought; come here, Mokou~” Eirin calls out. “We’re just getting started, so why don’t you take a seat here and watch the exhibition together?”

“Stop that, Doc; you’re scaring me,” Mokou snarls.

“Oh, certainly you wouldn’t find this occasion strange, would you?” Eirin asks.

“You mean, watching Kaguya trying to get herself one-shot on the head?” Mokou utters. “I don’t have anything else to do this morning, anyway, so why not?”

“But Mokou! You aren’t supposed to interrupt!” Kaguya cries out. “Yuri has to complete this training before afternoon! He has to.”

“Training the captain, huh?” Mokou utters. “Look, Kaguya. Unless you go at full strength, this training isn’t going anywhere. You and I know about it.”

“I’m not going to push the limit, Mokou,” Kaguya replies.

“Oh, really now? If that’s the case.” Mokou turns herself to you. “Why don’t we ask the captain here right now? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind head-shooting an immortal once in a while.”

At that instant Kaguya pounces at her archrival and grabs her collar. “I’m not going to let you do any harm to him, Mokou,” she hisses. “Leave now, or I have to kill you.”

“The princess has gone protective over her significant other?” Mokou laughs aloud. “I will be damned! It’s like I’m living in alternate dimension right now!”

Mokou used Interference! What should you do?
[ ] Ask Mokou to leave. You’re fine with the way Kaguya handles the training, and you don’t need anyone else to intervene.
[ ] Mokou seems to be interested in your spellcard capabilities… does this mean she wants to challenge you?
[ ] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.

(Write-in is allowed for this)

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0855 Hours
+ Location: Eientei courtyard

Inventory:
+ Dragunov SVU-AS with PSO-1 Scope. (5+10)
+ M1911A1 (7+14)
+ Bayonet
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」
+ Artillery Sign 「Curtain of Flak」

Touhou Present:
+ Kaguya
+ Reisen
+ Kogasa
+ Eirin
+ Mariel
+ Mokou
-
-
You should be grateful it was Mokou instead of Yukarin who showed up.
>> No. 21444
[x] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.
-[x] "I thought it was more of an assessment than training. I'd rather finish this today." (Paraphrase this however you like)
>> No. 21445
[x] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.
-[x] "I thought it was more of an assessment than training. I'd rather finish this today." (Paraphrase this however you like)
>> No. 21446
[x] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.
-[x] "I thought it was more of an assessment than training. I'd rather finish this today." (Paraphrase this however you like)
>> No. 21447
[X] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.
-[X] "I thought it was more of an assessment than training. I'd rather finish this today." (Paraphrase this however you like)

> You should be grateful it was Mokou instead of Yukari who showed up.

What are you implying...
>> No. 21448
>>21447
He's implying had it been Yukari, shit would have happened and hell would have broken loose. I think now Kaguya effectively hates Yukari's guts. This in turn might cause some weird bonding between Kaguya and Mokou.
>> No. 21453
[X] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.
-[X] "I thought it was more of an assessment than training. I'd rather finish this today."
(Paraphrase, etc etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F018Ik_6aHo
Next time we sing, we sing THIS.
>> No. 21470
File 127830945474.jpg - (1.78MB , 1994x3021 , 7e4eaca5b39e0beccc2bc45ab4375108.jpg ) [iqdb]
21470
[c] This is insanely absurd. Stop the argument before it goes out of control.

You shake your head in disbelief. For two mortal enemies, seeing Kaguya and Mokou bickering over this “training” matter is like watching a married couple arguing over the rights of childcare. On top of that, Kaguya starts pounding her fist against Mokou very uncharacteristically while getting laughed at by the phoenix girl. You have to separate them before this strange situation goes out of control.

“Spellcard training, princess?” The two girls stop their argument and turn to you. “I thought it was more of an assessment than training, but whatever. Can we get this done today?”

“But Yuri, we’re not done yet!” Kaguya interjects.

“Of course you’re not done yet, Kaguya,” Mokou says. “You still need to let him have a taste of your impossible requests.”

“Mokou! Don’t mention that in front of him!” Kaguya protests.

“Why the hell should I not?” Mokou scoffs.

“It’s because he’s not supposed to know!”

And they start arguing again; Kaguya helplessly defending herself from Mokou’s teases while the residents are watching in amazement. Not for you, however, so you approach them, take their heads and slam them against each other. “Soviet Red Army doesn’t tolerate this improper display of manners,” you say and bring their head to another head-butt. “If both of you are so desperate to cut each other’s throat.” With another head-butt you let go off their head. “Do it when I’m not around, alright?”

“Jeez, you don’t have to be this harsh at us,” Kaguya whines.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with having an argument?” Mokou says while rubbing the sore mark on her forehead.

“Get over it, soldiers. We have invitation from Moriya Shrine to worry about,” you speak.

“Have you taken your breakfast yet, Mokou?” Eirin asks. “If you haven’t, we still have some leftovers at the kitchen. Mariel, please show her and the princess the way.”

“But Eirin, I still need to-”
“Breakfast with Kaguya? There’s no way I-”

Mariel already snatches their arms, and cries of protests can be heard as the two enemies are dragged away from the courtyard. The commotion is over, for now, but you can’t help getting out of place with all eyes staring at you for explanation on the act you have pulled.

“Nicely played, Mister Ivanov,” Eirin speaks.

“What? I just did what is necessary to prevent unwanted crisis,” you tell her.

“Well, maybe you should review what you have gone through,” Eirin says with a chuckle. “The princess had revealed two of her impossible requests, and you survived both without a scratch. That’s an achievement, if you ask me.”

“I wouldn’t call it an achievement,” you say.

“Oh, my. You really have no idea of what’s going on, have you Mister Ivanov~?” There’s something suspicious about that grin…
-
-
The rest of the training goes without a hitch. Kogasa has managed to master the basics of sniper warfare, and her accomplishment is nothing out of impressive. She still complains about the size and weight of the Mosin-Nagant that doesn’t suit her physical build, and you have to tell her she has to make do with it until you can get her a suitable weapon.

And now your squad is taking a short break, enjoying manju and tea served by Mariel. You have your shoulders massaged by Reisen per her request, and Kogasa is seated next to you, indulging in her curiosity about the Mosin-Nagant. The rest of the rabbits are resetting the shooting range for another training session.

“You know what, captain?” Kogasa asks.

“What is it?” you ask.

“I think you and the princess can really make a good couple.” You choke on the tea you’re drinking, and you’re coughing while Reisen is giving your back a pat. “I surprised you, didn’t I?” the umbrella girl asks.

“Don’t do that while I’m drinking,” you warn her.

“Why?” Kogasa asks.

“That’s because you don’t know the situation between Kaguya and I,” you reply.

“Come on, captain, you know she’s telling you the truth,” Mokou says as she sits beside you. You glare at the phoenix girl, who just shrugs it off and takes a manju from the plate. “You’re really dense, aren’t you? Everybody’s talking about it like it’s the end of the world.”

“Does it have anything to do with me?” you ask.

“Of course it is! You wouldn’t think I’d interrupt the ‘training’ for anything else, would you?” Mokou throws an arm over your shoulders. “I should let you know that she didn’t stop talking to me about you during our breakfast. Man, I never saw her that happy before.”

“Where is she now?” you ask.

“At the kitchen; she’s still talking about you with her doctor friend when I left,” Mokou answers.

“I don’t like the direction of this conversation,” you mutter.

“Maybe you do,” Mokou says. “You see, that girl is alone. Really, really alone. It doesn’t help that the only person who can understand her had also wanted to kill her for the humiliation she had done, but I won’t go for details. You know the story between us.”

“She told me about the marriage proposal, though,” you say.

“Pfft! She had to do that, hadn’t she?” Mokou scoffs. “Yeah, a thousand years have passed since she rejected my dad’s proposal to marry her. We’ve been killing each other since then, up to the point it’s almost ritual.”

“Can’t you forget it and make peace with her, at least?”

Mokou laughs. “Peace with Kaguya? That’s like trying to swallow a medicine so vile you can feel your innards dissolving.” Kogasa cringes at the mention of ‘innards dissolving’. “Sorry, captain, but that won’t happen for… maybe another millennium.”

“My mistake for asking,” you apology.

“Nah, you have the rights to know,” she tells you.

“Alright, Mokou, scram.” You turn to the voice and see Kaguya standing behind Mokou. “You’re done with your business, aren’t you? Now leave.”

“Hang on, princess. Let me take another manju first.” Mokou finishes the manju before she gives your back a hard slap and heads to the gate. “By the way, captain.” She looks back at you, gives you a thumb-up and grins. “Good luck on granting her impossible requests!” Kaguya screams foul, which is ignored by the phoenix girl as she laughs all her way into the woods.

“Umm… I think I’ll go check the warehouse for any weapon Kogasa can use,” Reisen says.

“Y-yeah, I’ll go with her,” Kogasa speaks.

Nervously the girls leave you with Kaguya. You look up at her before throwing your sight at the shooting range. “I assume you’re done with your kitchen chores,” you speak. “I was thinking of going to see you there since I need to talk with you about the assessment, anyway.” She doesn’t say anything but instead she kneels and puts her arms around your shoulders. Then she does something you don’t expect to see from her: giving you a hug.

“Don’t do that again.”

“Do what?”

The embrace tightens. “That,” she stresses the word. “Talking behind me without taking my feeling into consideration.” You feel her hands clenching on your trench coat. “And don’t you dare believing whatever they said about the impossible requests.” Her voice turns into a low weep and she buries her face beneath the clothes.

“It hurts me.”

This isn’t what you want to hear.

[ ] Apologize (even though you don’t know what you have done to upset her).
[ ] Ask her why she feels hurt.
[ ] Try to cheer her up.
[ ] Stay silent.

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0930 hours
+ Location: Eientei Courtyard
-
-
You know, while I was writing this update, I couldn’t help thinking of giving Mokou the image of a ‘bro’. Is this fine?

I really wish I had a drawfag to draw some LSL scenes for me, though, but whatever. It’s not that I’m not going to curl in a corner and weep myself.
>> No. 21473
>>21470
Not bad but rather typical.

[x] Apologize for the breach in conduct; gossip isn't becoming of a fine soldier.
[x] Ask her why she feels hurt, assuring her that you won't judge her.
[x] Afterwards, cheer her up if needed.
>> No. 21476
[x] Apologize for the breach of conduct; gossip isn't becoming of a fine soldier.
[x] Ask her why she feels hurt, assuring her that you won't judge her.
[x] Afterwards, cheer her up if needed.
>> No. 21478
[x] Apologize for the breach of conduct; gossip isn't becoming of a fine soldier.
[x] Ask her why she feels hurt, assuring her that you won't judge her.
[x] Afterwards, cheer her up if needed.
>> No. 21483
[x] Apologize for the breach of conduct; gossip isn't becoming of a fine soldier.
[x] Ask her why she feels hurt, assuring her that you won't judge her.
[x] Afterwards, cheer her up if needed.
>> No. 21505
File 127840275893.jpg - (166.23KB , 989x712 , Rustroop1_5.jpg ) [iqdb]
21505
>>21473
Typical, as in?

Well, I guess everyone's agreed upon the votes. Writing.
>> No. 21506
>>21505
Mokou in many stories has typically been shown having a Bro vibe.
>> No. 21530
File 127856468383.png - (256.62KB , 500x746 , db46d6ba7dec48c091326d2ffedca2b0.png ) [iqdb]
21530
[c] Apologize for the breach of conduct; gossip isn’t becoming of a fine soldier.
[c] Ask her why she feels hurt, and assure her that you won’t judge her.
[c] Afterwards, cheer her up if needed.


“My apology if I have breached your privacy with my conduct,” you speak while giving her hands a gentle squeeze. “I’m not a gossip person, much less someone who’d take rumours seriously. I only take facts, and that’s it.”

“You better be,” Kaguya murmurs and returns the clench.

“Tell me, why are you hurt? Is it because I asked too much about you and Mokou?” you ask.

“It’s more than just about Mokou,” she answers. “It’s everything about us. You and me. The way they’re talking is like they’re expecting too much from me. Just because I’m a moon princess and possess the impossible requests doesn’t mean…” She pauses. Her clench on your hand tightens even more, and she does what you think as a nip on the back of your coat. See seems to be struggling with her words.

“If you don’t want to talk about it, you don’t have to,” you speak. “Rest assured, Kaguya. I’m not going to judge you based on what people would think about us.”

“Thank you, Yuri.” Another silence, although Kaguya uses the time to adjust her position, using your back as support for her body and placing her chin on your shoulder. You can smell her natural fragrance from this close proximity, only more soothing than before. “You don’t mind?” she asks.

You can’t help thinking whether she meant what she had said earlier, especially since she seems to enjoy this physical contact. Who are you to complain, anyway? “You like hugging, don’t you?”

“Maybe,” Kaguya giggles. “I’m not going to share you with anyone, though,” she speaks as she adjusts the arms so they’re properly wrapping your shoulders. “That would be unreasonable.”

“Not even the rest of the squad?” you ask.

“That’s because we are team-mates, you silly!” Kaguya scoffs with a light giggle.

“You mean- oh.” You snicker; you’re getting her message. “Quite possessive, aren’t you?”

“Hey! I’m not that possessive,” Kaguya growls. “I’ll let others approach you only if they act nice at you. And me.”

“I think I can understand that.” You hold Kaguya’s hand again, and she gratefully returns the grab. “So where are we going to after this?”

“We still have time before the expo, right? I was thinking of going to the scarlet mansion,” Kaguya says. “I still owe you my explanation on the soldier I mentioned.”

“Sounds like a plan, but you don’t mind if we go to Rinnosuke’s shop, do you?” you ask.

“Sure, but I want this trip to be between us only,” she speaks. “Just you and me.”

“Why not?” you ask back, in which you get a light pound on your shoulder.

“Stop questioning me,” Kaguya growls.

As the two of you are getting ready to leave, Tewi arrives to report in. You didn’t expect to see her returning one piece, but seeing the deadpan snicker on her face convinces you she has survived the mission. “What’s the situation, comrade?” you ask as you return her salute.

“The shrine’s packed with kappas, but no sign of the tengu journalist,” Tewi reports. “I saw Yukari and her old maid friends there, too. That gap hag didn’t look pleased about the expo, though.”

“Anything else?”

“I don’t think they’d be aware of you even if you go there now,” Tewi says. “That oni got them busy outdoing each other with booze drinking.” She later snickers when she spots you and Kaguya holding hands. “Oh, ho? Going out for a date, Captain?”

“Hush you, Inaba,” Kaguya reprimands.

At the same time Reisen and Kogasa return from the warehouse, with the latter carrying a small-sized sniper rifle* in her arms. “Lieutenant, the princess and I are going out,” you inform the moon rabbit. “I want you to supervise Kogasa’s training in my absence. Please look after her.”

“Duly noted, sir,” Reisen says.

“We’ll come back here in time for our trip to Moriya Shrine,” you tell her and turn to Kogasa. “Think you can keep on practising without my help, Comrade Kogasa?”

“I’ll do my best, Captain!” Kogasa exclaims.

“My, going out and not bringing your squad along?” Eirin asks as she appears. “Has the princess said anything to compel you to oblige her, Mister Ivanov?”

“It’s going to be just Yuri and me, Eirin,” Kaguya answers, in which the rabbits reply with a loud wolf-whistle. She gives the rabbits a death’s glare, and the critters quickly take cover. “Jeez. What is that for?”

“Now, now, princess, you don’t have to mind them,” Eirin speaks. “Oh, Mister Ivanov, if you don’t mind, I can refit your Dragunov with danmaku attachment.”

It certainly doesn’t hurt to have the Dragunov refit to shoot danmaku, does it? You give the sniper to Eirin and take the Papasha from the rabbit. “Is there anything else I should do before we’re going out?” you ask.

The rest of the Eientei smiles at you. “Please enjoy your time,” Eirin speaks. “I’m sure the princess will appreciate your presence.”

“Be careful out there, sir,” Reisen tells you.

“Don’t worry about me, Captain!” Kogasa assures.

Tewi just gives you the same pokerfaced snicker. Bloody rabbit.

You bid them farewell and turn to Kaguya. “What are we waiting for, Yuri? We’re Oscar Mike.”

[ ] Scarlet Devil Mansion, huh? Time to meet more people, soldier. Let’s go.
[ ] Go to Kourindou and get a grenade launcher (specify type).
[ ] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.

*VSS Vintorez (unless Anon has another suggestion for Kogasa’s suppressed weapon).

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 0940 Hours
+ Location: Eientei

Current Inventory:
+ PPSh-41 with Aperture Sight (71+DR) (switched from Dragunov SVU-AS)
+ M1911A1 (7+14)
+ Bayonet
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」
+ Artillery Sign 「Curtain of Flak」
+ Lucky charm
>> No. 21531
[x] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.

It seems Kaguya's worried about her past... and how people expect her to do the same thing as she did back then. Something that she doesn't want to do.
>> No. 21532
[x] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.

Let the lovely princess lead the way.

On a very different note, I wonder if we can get Kaguya to show Ivan the Red Alert series. Getting some themed spell cards would be incredible!
>> No. 21534
>unless Anon has another suggestion for Kogasa’s suppressed weapon

SR-25 Carbine with silencer and collapsable stock?

I thought of the DSR-1 Silenced, but I think it'll be too heavy for Kogasa.

But finding something short AND silenced is a bit difficult. Still, I don't really like the VSS, because it has a full-auto mode, which, in a bad situation, can completely blow your aim AND position, unless you have a lot of training with the weapon. Also, the stopping power of subsonic 9x39mm dosen't shake me as much useful either.

[X] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.

I don't think the GL will be of extreme importance, for now.

It must be the EX-41 China Lake Launcher
>> No. 21535
[X] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.

Works for me~!
>> No. 21538
[X] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.
>> No. 21541
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=844735
also
'We're Oscar Mike'

*facedesk*
>> No. 21542
>>21541

I've actually heard of the saying way before it became popular in the damned CoD series...
>> No. 21543
>>21541 here
Holy crap I fail at pasting.
Meant to paste this:
[X] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow wherever she’s taking us.
(Not that what I pasted isn't a nice image, mind you.)
>> No. 21545
File 127867520223.jpg - (63.34KB , 800x181 , c5c884f363.jpg ) [iqdb]
21545
>(unless Anon has another suggestion for Kogasa’s suppressed weapon).

Suddenly I thought of a silenced Steyr Scout Tactical.
>> No. 21546
File 127867635991.jpg - (117.67KB , 500x343 , this_is_my_boomstick.jpg ) [iqdb]
21546
>>21542
>Oscar and Mike stand for the letters "O" and "M" in the NATO phonetic alphabet (In a situation where being clear in your speech isn't an easy task, e.g. over the radio, code words representing letters come in handy, so militaries of countries that belong to NATO use the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, a system of words used in place of letters when something is spelled out, e.g. Alpha for A, Bravo for B, etc.).

>Since "Oscar Mike" stands for "OM", the real question is what that is an acronym for. The answer is, O M stands for "On the Move," (but with the "the" removed, like in U.S.A.), or other variations of the phrase.

Well, it's a common term, so yeah. Kaguya might have picked it from military video or something.

>>21541
What does Sakuya's picture have to do with LSL anyway? Not that I want to complain about it.

>>21534
>DSR-1 Silenced.
>too heavy for Kogasa.
Well, there's always the Stealth Recon Scout.

>It must be the EX-41 China Lake Launcher
I'm fine with this as long as we don't get thrown into the lake.

Update will be delayed, since I just got a proper job today, and I thought I could use this chance to cool down my writing spree a bit.
>> No. 21547
File 127867666038.jpg - (15.44KB , 650x166 , sr25-car.jpg ) [iqdb]
21547
>>21546
>Stealth Recon Scout.
Well, duh. It's still heavy (just over 5kg), so I guess an SR-25 Carbine is fine, too.
>> No. 21548
>>21534
Heavy? She's a Youkai, and even Kogasa is most likely stronger than the average human.
>> No. 21549
>>21546
>Well, it's a common term, so yeah.
Common post-1950s. Yuri shouldn't know what it means, or even recognize the ICOA.
>> No. 21550
File 127876315229.png - (308.72KB , 1041x869 , e6648178b6e73aaf9a88002a8d402001.png ) [iqdb]
21550
>>21549
I was thinking of the same thing, too. Maybe Kaguya will explain to Yuri how it works.

>Kogasa
Posting this picture just because I can.

No update, though. I hope I have time this weekend since my schedule is only until afternoon.
>> No. 21551
>>21549
When he traveled through time part of the knowledge of the outside made their way into his mind. Some knowledge terms and concepts are known to him, even though they should not be.
There, I explained each and every past and future inconsistency in the CYOA.
>> No. 21552
File 127885159069.jpg - (397.46KB , 1000x1313 , 9d1f7764bf36b0272620bc99f2fc714a.jpg ) [iqdb]
21552
>>21551
Pick one?
[ ] A wizard did it.
[ ] Eirin’s shady new drug.
[ ] MSC - Moriya Shrine Conspiracy.

Enough with the silliness, here's the update.

----------------------------

[c] This is Kaguya’s time, right? Just follow her wherever she’s taking us.

“What the hell is Oscar Mike anyway?” you ask.

“What? I thought you’d know- oh, I get it.” Kaguya giggles. “I’ll tell you along the way.” You smile. Whether you’re going to the Scarlet Devil Mansion or Kourindou, you know by the end of the day it will be Kaguya’s time. You realize you cannot say no to whatever destination she’s taking you, or whatever her desire to you is.

“I’ll take your hand.” Your daydream is shattered when Kaguya takes your hand. “And off we go!!” Your screams of protest go unnoticed as she hops off the ground and flies across the sky. You can only curse your lack of flight skill, but there’s no time for lamentation as the two of you head to your destination.
-
-
“Shopping?”

“Why not? It’s the first thing a girl should do,” Kaguya says as she walks into a store. “Besides, you should wear something else once in a while instead of that winter uniform.”

You look all over yourself. “There isn’t anything wrong with this attire, Kaguya,” you speak. “I find this more comfortable to wear than anything else. We’re in the middle of winter, on top of that.”

“Oh? I’m sure our puppeteer friend here has her own opinion about it,” Kaguya says and points at Alice beside you. It occurred to you that on the way to the human village you and Kaguya stumbled across Alice who was headed to the same destination; for some reason only the princess knows she decided to drag the puppeteer along for her shopping spree.

“Don’t look at me. She started it, right?” Alice dismisses, although the smirk suggests that she’s surprised by something - and you already guess what it is.

“Don’t get any wrong idea,” you snarl.

“Please, Mister Ivanov, do I look like someone who’d read a tengu journalist’s gossip page?” she speaks. “Though I do find some elements in the report to be true.”

“Forget about that. What are you doing here?” you ask.

“Marisa caught winter sickness,” Alice says. “I was going to visit Eientei and get the prescription from Eirin, but you guys showed up and made me involve in this affair.” She chuckles, an expression that is imitated by the snarky Shanghai. “Come on, Mister Ivanov. Supposed that we don’t believe the rumours Aya wrote in her newspaper, would we have the same sentiment when the hard evidence is lying right under our nose?”

You’re about to answer when Kaguya snatches your hand. “Come here for a minute!” She drags you towards a wardrobe where a collection of clothes you can’t recognize is being taken out by the store assistant. You glare at Kaguya, who ignores the reaction as she picks two pieces of clothing from the assistant’s hand and dumps them into your arms. “What do you think?” she asks.

“What are these?” you demand.

“What are these? These are your alternative outfit,” Kaguya exclaims. “I just picked the samples, so we’ll get multiple clothes of the same design after this.”

Alice looks over your shoulder; Shanghai lands on your head and looks down at the clothes you’re holding. “Oh, Oriental clothing for Mister Ivanov? I thought he’d look good in European getup,” she speaks.

“Really?” Kaguya asks. “Why don’t we ask him?”

“A fine idea, it is,” Alice utters.

The urge to throw these clothes to the floor and set the store ablaze is rising.

Shopping with the girls~
[ ] Alice’s suggestion: European clothing (you may specify its specification if you wish)
[ ] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing (you may specify its specification if you wish)
[ ] None. Insist that you’re comfortable with the army uniform.
[ ] Why not we go for broke and combine both?

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1000 Hours
+ Location: Human Village

Squad(?) line-up:
+ Yuri
+ Kaguya
+ Alice (and Shanghai)

Taking a page from Dollmaker LA, hope the writefag doesn't mind.
>> No. 21555
[X] Throw these clothes to the floor and set the store ablaze.

DO IT.
>> No. 21557
[X] None. Insist that you’re comfortable with the army uniform.
>> No. 21560
[x] None. Insist that you’re comfortable with the army uniform.
>> No. 21561
[x] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing (you may specify its specification if you wish)
-[x] Something functional; a soldier must always be on guard.
>> No. 21563
[x] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental martial clothing
-[x] Something functional; a soldier must always be on guard.

Closer to home than you'd think.
>> No. 21564
[x] None. Insist that you’re comfortable with the army uniform.
>> No. 21565
[X] None. Insist that you’re comfortable with the army uniform.
>> No. 21566
[x] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing.
-[x] Something functional; a soldier must always be on guard.
-[x] Nothing too flashy.
>> No. 21567
[X] Ask Shanghai
- [X] But Something functional
>> No. 21568
>>21567
Wrong story.

I voted Kaguya as a way of humoring her, and who knows there might be something Yuri likes.
>> No. 21569
[x] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing
-[x] Something functional; a soldier must always be on guard.

Works for me~!
>> No. 21572
File 127893901869.jpg - (186.54KB , 553x500 , notice_from_shanghai.jpg ) [iqdb]
21572
The votes were tied, so I decided to flip the coin (head for Kaguya; tail for the winter uniform). The head won, meaning that I can start writing.

>>21567
>>21568
If only we had our own doll assistants.
>> No. 21573
[x] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing.
-[x] Something flashy just to screw up the subvote.
>> No. 21575
File 127901560674.jpg - (150.12KB , 575x829 , 1236579766565.jpg ) [iqdb]
21575
[c] Kaguya’s suggestion: Oriental clothing.
- [c] Something functional; a soldier must always be on guard.

As interested as you are in having European clothes, you’ve had too many of those attires back at home and you’re getting tired of it. Something fresh and striking would be a nice change of pace, like a piece of Oriental clothing. Leaving Kaguya and Alice with their own business you approach the wardrobes, allowing Shanghai to perch upon your head. Your eyes pick something in front of you. You pick the item you just saw and head to the dressing room.

“Shanghai,” you speak to the doll. “Do me a favour and tell the girls I’m busy for a while.” The doll obediently jumps off your head and floats towards them while you step into the room and close the curtains. You undress and turn around as to inspect the scar on the back; it’s still present, although it has started to diminish. You shake your head. There’s no time to lose, so you put the clothes of your choice on, checking to make sure it fits on your body.

Time to show off to the girls. You step out of the dressing room, where they, Shanghai and the shop assistant are looking at you in surprise. “What?”

Kaguya bites her lower lip. Alice just gives you an amused grin. Shanghai puts her hands over her mouth in an expression of surprise. The shop assistant can only offer you a defeated hand gesture.

“Pfft!!” Finally Kaguya can’t take it anymore and laughs uncontrollably. “You look ridiculously funny in the outfit!” she exclaims.

You feel your ears burning. “Stop that. It’s not funny.”

“I hate to say this, Mister Ivanov, but your taste in fashion is… questionable,” Alice speaks.

“Questionable? I’m a soldier, and I need something functional and practical since I must always be on guard. Plus.” You flap you arms as to throw some punches. “I like this.”

“It’s weird to see a Russian in traditional Chinese dress, though,” Alice comments. “I’d have recommended samurai clothing, but that’s been overused.” Shanghai nods.

“Hey, Yuri, strike a pose for a second, will you?”

“Like this?” With an arm tugged behind your waist, and your right hand brought forward you open a stance. You feel like you’re channelling a certain Chinese folk hero right here.

Kaguya laughs. “Just as I thought! You look completely like him!! Now all we need is to give you a hat and an umbrella, and the whole picture will be complete!” Wiping a tear from her eye, she places a hand on her chest to calm her down, her face reddened from laughter. “Oh boy, I need to calm down a bit.” Standing beside her, Alice and Shanghai giggles at your reaction, while the shop assistant can only shrug her shoulders. “So I guess you like this fashion, right? I can look for more of it, if you like.” This is turning out to be unnecessary, but your intention of voicing your thought dies away as Kaguya already heads to the wardrobe you found the dress and starts looking for the same item.

Alice is giggling at the scenario. “Disregard the rumours, Mister Ivanov, but I honestly believe she really likes you. She only does this around the pharmacist or the rabbits, so to speak,” she speaks.

“I just hope she doesn’t overdo this,” you sigh. Not very convincing, but at least it gives you a bit of comfort. Hey, while we’re at it. “Miss Alice, what’s up with the rumours you’re talking of?”

“It’s that simple: Aya wants to publish refreshing articles, and you happen to be the perfect source,” the puppeteer answers. “Nobody’s buying her stories anyway, but her reports on you have piqued some attention. Let’s just say that Kanako has her eyes on you.” That may explain the weapon exhibition; this piece of information might be useful for you during the visit to Moriya Shrine.

“I’ll be honest, though,” Alice continues. “You have to reconsider your… allegiance, for the lack of better word. Someday, you’ll be forced to choose the side you’re with.”

There’s a scuffle of shoes on wood as Kaguya and the shop assistant return, the latter holding a set of folded clothes similar to the dress you’re wearing in her arms. “I guess these should be enough for our shopping,” Kaguya tells you. “I’ll pay for these clothes, so don’t worry.”

“That means our business here is done,” Alice remarks. “Good. I was going to the town’s pharmacy, but I guess I don’t mind tagging you along.”

After doing the payment Kaguya returns to you and gives you shopping bags full of the clothes. “Do you want to walk around town or head to Scarlet Devil Mansion right now?”

“Remilia’s place?” Alice asks.

Kaguya nods. “There’s someone there I’d like him to meet. So, Yuri, where to go next?”

Hmm…
[ ] Walk around for a bit more.
- [ ] Find accessories to complement the dress we’re donning.
- [ ] Visit the Human Village’s school.
- [ ] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.
- [ ] Find somewhere to eat?
[ ] Go to Scarlet Devil Mansion.

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1010 Hours
+ Location: Human Village

Line-up:
+ Yuri
+ Kaguya
+ Alice (and Shanghai)

Current Inventory:
+ PPSh-41 with Aperture Sight (71+DR)
+ M1911A1 (7+14)
+ Bayonet
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」
+ Artillery Sign 「Curtain of Flak」
+ Lucky charm
+ A pair of Chinese clothes (equipped)
+ Shopping bags full of Chinese dresses
-
-
Good thing you made up your mind, Anon. Had we persisted with our army uniform, things wouldn’t have been good for us because it meant the girls would have a reason to thoroughly strip us off our dignity. Poor Charles ;_;

Besides, I can’t imagine Yuri walking around and carrying RPG guitar case while looking like a certain desperado or donning badass trench coat and wielding dual handguns like a certain brother Gor.
>> No. 21580
File 12790224947.jpg - (551.24KB , 1988x952 , a178f0cbea1cafc6507f3cfde66abc6eddfa7d97.jpg ) [iqdb]
21580
>Shopping bags full of Chinese dresses

God damn it Yuri...

[X] Walk around for a bit more.
- [x] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.
>> No. 21583
>>21580
>Dresses
What the... Oh. Good lord.

[x] Go to Scarlet Devil Mansion.
Chinese girl HONG MEIRING
>> No. 21584
File 127902856398.jpg - (130.35KB , 600x813 , once_upon_a_time_in_china_and_america_dvd.jpg ) [iqdb]
21584
>>21580
>>21583
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I should have double-checked the update before posting it first. Picture because this is what I wanted Yuri to look like ORZ

Keep voting, folks.
>> No. 21585
File 127902962867.jpg - (488.72KB , 671x800 , 285d1af4e4730723ac799016d5b26e3125415dbf.jpg ) [iqdb]
21585
Oh hey...

>Aya wants to publish refreshing articles, and you happen to be the perfect source,” the puppeteer answers. “Nobody’s buying her stories anyway, but her reports on you have piqued some attention. Let’s just say that Kanako has her eyes on you.” That may explain the weapon exhibition; this piece of information might be useful for you during the visit to Moriya Shrine.

>"Let’s just say that Kanako has her eyes on you.”

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS, NOT AT ALL
MSC possibility? hmm...

also..

>>21584

A shaolin monk's robe did initially come to mind but considering Alice's and Kaguya's reaction either Yuri really did look silly donning monk robes or he actually did wear a woman's dress ala Chun-Li's popular and original attire sans hair bun covers.
>> No. 21586
[X] Walk around for a bit more.
- [X] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
- [X] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.

Allies are always good.
>> No. 21588
[x] Go to Scarlet Devil Mansion.

A-go.
>> No. 21589
[x] Walk around for a bit more.
- [x] Visit the Human Village’s school.

I wonder how Yuri'd respond to the school.

I don't plan on being on a side other than Eientei's.
>> No. 21591
[X] Walk around for a bit more.
- [X] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
- [X] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.

This.
Why the hell not.
>> No. 21592
[X] Walk around for a bit more.
-[X] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
--[X] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.

Would Tatyana be jealous..?

Hmm...
>> No. 21598
[X] Walk around for a bit more.
-[X] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
--[X] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.

just because it seems interesting...
>> No. 21599
[X] Walk around for a bit more.
-[X] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
--[X] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.
>> No. 21609
File 127927441465.jpg - (723.60KB , 1920x1392 , 0af9b5e41b0746ebb3ebbed7b1fa65bc.jpg ) [iqdb]
21609
[c] Walk around a bit more.
- [c] Use Shanghai as a hat (Accessory) (+3 CHA?)
- [c] Accompany Alice while she buys remedies for Marisa’s winter sickness.

“I guess we could give Alice some company while she looks for the remedies,” you speak.

“It’s decided, then! I just saw a drugstore nearby, maybe we can go there.” Thanking the shop assistant Kaguya walks out of the store. “Don’t you try changing back to your uniform, Yuri!” she shouts.

You can only shake your head. “I should have been allowed to do exactly that,” you utter.

“I don’t think she’d let that happen; you look comfortable in the robe, and she obviously likes you wearing it,” Alice replies. “Besides, you would’ve looked much weirder if you were to dress up as a vampire hunter.

“I have no idea what you’re talking of, but whatever.” You point at Shanghai and your head. The doll looks at you in surprise but quickly gets the message and returns to the top of your head, sitting comfortably on it. You glance at Alice who is looking amusedly at the antic. “Come on. I bet Kaguya’s awaiting us already.”

You quickly catch up with Kaguya, and together with her you escort Alice to a drugstore. “Do whatever you see fit. I’ll just browse around until you’re done,” you tell the puppeteer.

“Take your time,” Alice says. “I won’t take long to prescribe the medicines.”

You meet up with Kaguya afterwards. “You let Alice’s doll sit on your head?” she asks while pointing at Shanghai.

“More like using her as an accessory.” Shanghai responds to the remark by tugging at your hair with force. “Cut that out.” Shanghai pulls another strand of hair, snapping it so hard you’d thought it would be removed from your scalp. “Alright, alright. I’m sorry for calling you ‘accessory’.” The puppet lets go off your hair and sits obediently upon your head; suddenly you feel sorry for not taking Tatyana along, but considering her questionably possessive trait it’s better that she stay with her rabbit comrades.

“You know what? Wouldn’t it be a good idea to ally with Alice?” Kaguya asks as she inspects a shelf containing formula drink.

“Funny that you asked,” you reply. “I was thinking of the same thing, too. Maybe I can talk to her about it.”

“You should get an assistant doll, too,” Kaguya tells you.

“Yeah, maybe I'll consider that,” you answer.

After doing nothing but window-shopping two of you return to the counter. Alice has completed her business and is holding a bag, which you assume to contain the required remedies for Marisa’s sickness. “Nothing a generous dose of flu pills can’t fix,” she speaks.

“How disappointing. I was thinking you’d give your witch friend a few sparks,” you joke.

“Thank you for the friendly reminder, sir monk,” she dryly replies. Kaguya and Shanghai chortle at the response. “So anywhere else to go before we head to Marisa’s house?”

“I don’t imagine people running their business today,” you shrug. “But I’ll go wherever the princess’ going.”

“How about we buy Yuri a hat?” Kaguya remarks.

“Kourindou sells lots of hats to choose from, so let’s go there” Alice suggests. “It isn’t that far from my place, anyway.”

The three of you leave the human village and head to Kourindou. There you greet Rinnosuke and his shop assistant, the latter is carrying boxes out of the storeroom. “Goodness gracious me,” Rinnosuke utters as he notices you. “Where did you get that robe, Mister Ivanov?”

You point to Kaguya. “It was her idea to have me dress up differently today,” you speak. “That doesn’t mean I’m totally pleased with it, though.”

“Come on, Yuri! At least I didn’t ask you to cross-dress,” Kaguya says.

“No thank you,” you grumble. “I’d rather not.”

“Why? Too afraid to awaken your feminine side?” Alice sneers. Shanghai covers her mouth as she, too, is chuckling over the taunt.

“Whatever. I’ll make our trip here short and quick:” you say. “Got any hat to show us?”

Rinnosuke fixes his glasses as he glances between Kaguya and you. Then he snickers. “I think I just know the best accessory for Mister Ivanov here. Please wait for a moment.” He heads to one of the boxes placed by the assistant and takes it back to the counter. “I was thinking of discarding this stock since I need to clear the storeroom today. Good thing you showed up.”

You peer into the box. True enough, there is an assortment of hats of all shapes and colours. You have a hard time choosing the right headgear, until Shanghai jumps into the box and shows you a black-coloured fedora. “This?” The doll nods and flies back to your head as to put the fedora on, fixing it so it fits snugly. You turn to the nearest mirror and inspect the reflection of yourself. It’s somehow strange to see the amalgamation of Western and Eastern worlds being presented before you, but from the reaction everyone in the shop is giving there’s nothing you can do to deny their agreement.

“I feel like I’m being forced to become a mannequin,” you utter. You swear you can almost see a gleeful gaze from Alice’s eyes at the mention of ‘mannequin’ and you shudder at the thought of having a girl strip you bare.

“Is there anything else you need?” Rinnosuke asks.

You adjust the fedora. “This should be enough,” you speak. “And before I forget: you mind if you can show me some more grenade launchers on my next visit?”

“Of course, I’ll have them ready for you,” Rinnosuke says.

With your business at the shop done your group goes to Marisa’s house. “I don’t think Marisa would accept visitors right now,” Alice tells you as she and Shanghai walk through the door. “So I’m truly sorry for the inconvenience.”

“No big deal,” Kaguya speaks. “Plus it’s been fun shopping for clothes with you. Maybe I can come over to your place and make costumes together.”

“Send my regards to Marisa,” you tell Alice.

She nods. “I’ll be looking forward for our future meeting. Please enjoy your date.” With a snicker she closes the door shut (though not before letting Shanghai salute to you). You and Kaguya look at each other, perplexed by what Alice’s implying.

“Right. We better get going,” you utter.

“Yeah,” Kaguya nods.
-
-
After another flight you and Kaguya arrive at the designated destination. The sheer dominance of the Scarlet Devil Mansion over the landscape is breathtaking, and its Gothic architecture sets it apart from the rest of Gensokyo. If this physical manifestation of a vampire is imposing enough, its residents must be magnificent too.

You land near the gate. “Remilia lived here,” Kaguya says. “We seldom meet each other, but she always welcomes guests to her home. That is.” She giggles. “If her guests are polite enough to let the gatekeeper know their arrival.” She takes you to the front gate where the said gatekeeper is… sleeping. She must have toughened her resistance to the elements since she doesn’t seem to be bothered by the piling snow on her head.

[ ] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [ ] Verbally (specify; write-ins are allowed).
- [ ] Physically (specify; write-ins are allowed).
[ ] Can you afford to disturb the beautiful redhead’s slumber? Can you?
[ ] Just slip past. It’s her fault for letting her guard down.

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1040 hours
+ Location: Scarlet Devil Mansion front gate

Line-up:
+ Yuri
+ Kaguya

Touhou Present
+ Hong Meiling (sleeping)

There’s a reason I posted the DVD cover in the last update. And it’s not about the movie itself.
>> No. 21612
[x] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [x] Verbally (I challenge you to a duel!)
I sure hope he brought his deck. No wait, wrong type of duel.
>> No. 21637
[x] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [x] Verbally (Sleeping on the job are you?)

hmm...
>> No. 21638
[x] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [x] Verbally (whatever wins)
>> No. 21639
[x] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [x] Verbally (Sleeping on the job are you?)
>> No. 21640
[ ] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [ ] Verbally ("Wake up, I need to get through to see someone").

If it doesn't work...

- [ ] Physically (shake her after putting your hand on her shoulders).

The downside of doing this might cause Yuri to be punched in the stomach.
>> No. 21641
File 127937066253.jpg - (355.21KB , 900x937 , c96363f78d7a882c277d5fb7ecf9cc33.jpg ) [iqdb]
21641
Calling for "wake the gatekeeper verbally", then. Please wait warmly.
>> No. 21649
File 127953348529.jpg - (274.33KB , 700x979 , fd959d87beb83dafe689866bacc62a23.jpg ) [iqdb]
21649
[c] Wake the gatekeeper.
- [c] Verbally.

It may be rude to disturb one’s slumber, but it’s even ruder not to remind her about her duty as a gatekeeper. It is, at the very least, your responsibility to remind her about the trust she’s bestowed upon. So you approach the Chinese girl, kneel beside and speak to her ear aloud: “sleeping on the job, aren’t you? The Motherland will not be pleased by this conduct of indolence.” It does its trick, as the girl jolts in a sudden and looks around in bewilderment. Then she turns to you, and her face is showing a multiple expression of shock, bewilderment, amazement and awe.

“Master Wong!” She drops to her knee. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep! Please forgive me, Master!”

You have no idea of who she’s talking to, but seeing her kneeling before you in the manners of a student almost makes you laugh. “Stand up, soldier,” you tell her. “I’m not that Master Wong.”

“Eh?” She looks back at you, examining every inch of you. “But you look a lot like Master Wong! Seriously!”

You laugh. “Long story short, this moon princess made me dress up like him,” you say and point at Kaguya. “We’d have fallen back to Eientei so that I can wear proper outfit for this visit, but we don’t have time for that.”

“Oh! Visitors!” Quickly she corrects her attire and brushes the snow off her. “I’m sorry for my lack of manners. I was told by Big Boss that I’m to allow people from Eientei to walk past the gate. Hong Meiling at your service.”

“Captain Yuri Ivanov, Third Guards Rifle Division, Soviet Red Army,” you speak. “I do believe you’ve met Princess Kaguya Houraisan, yes?”

“Of course! It was during last summer’s slumber party,” Meiling utters. “Do tell me, what kind of business you and the princess would like to seek here?”

“Apart from visiting a friend? I’m taking Yuri for a tour around Gensokyo,” Kaguya answers.

“That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to do that,” Meiling says. “Oh, I’m sorry for holding you up! Please, allow me to escort you to the front door.” You decline the offer, saying that it isn’t wise for her to leave her post unattended. “But I’m also entrusted to treat my fellow… soldier with dignity. Hehe, yeah, that’s what Big Boss told me.”

The three of you walk towards the main door. You lend the Chinese girl an ear as she begins telling you the story of the Master Wong and his legendary kung fu, matched only by his role as a doctor. Occasionally she jokes at the similarities you and the Master Wong would share if you keep the same hairstyle as his, although you disagree with the ‘similarity’ part. This level of admiration is nothing short of amazing, almost the same as your esteem towards the Motherland.

“Well, I’ll be heading back to the gate,” Meiling says as you arrive at the door. “I think Sakuya will show up anytime now.” Coincidentally the said person pops up at the door, much to your shock. “See?”

“I’ll take over from here, Meiling. Please return to your post, Meiling,” the silver-haired girl speaks.

“Okay, Sakuya!” The Chinese girl gives you an assuring grin. “Captain, Princess, please enjoy your stay here.” With that said Meiling returns to the gate, leaving you to wait for Sakuya’s further decision. After a few minutes of silence, the maid coughs and gestures at you to follow her into the mansion.

“I’d thought you and the princess would show up tomorrow or the day after,” Sakuya says.

“It’s better to get him acquainted with Gensokyo’s major powerhouses as soon as possible,” Kaguya states. “Why would you assume that?”

Sakuya shakes her head. “Ah, nothing much. It’s just that your visit coincides with the graveyard sisters’, though they showed up a bit earlier.” The floor rumbles in a sudden, knocking several fairy maids off their feet; some even drop the cleaning kits they’re carrying to the floor.

“What the hell is that?” you demand.

“That’s what I meant,” she answers. “The graveyard sisters have made friend with her, and often come here to play with Mistress Flandre. The results aren’t pretty.” There’s yet another rumble, which is more violence than the previous ones. “Because of that, we have dedicated a group of maids trained for damage control, and they have performed well since day one,” she remarks.

“That reminds me: is Anne on active duty today?” Kaguya asks.

“I’m afraid neither of you can meet her,” Sakuya speaks. “She’s given a day-off by Mistress Remilia today; she won’t be coming home until later this evening.”

“Evening? We don’t have time until evening,” Kaguya mumbles. “Shucks. When I thought I could introduce Yuri to his fellow soldier.”

The maid looks at you, as if she doesn’t believe what she’s hearing and seeing. “Yes, I am indeed a soldier, though the word ‘fellow’ may be incorrect,” you speak.

“I’m aware of that,” Sakuya says with a slight chuckle at the end of the sentence. “Sniper of the Soviet Union, entangled in complicated relationship with the lady of boundaries while denying any affair with the Lunarian princess. That’s what today’s Bunbunmaru said at the front page.”

“Can we not talk about the matter right here? It will trouble him,” Kaguya utters.

Sakuya smiles. “Of course, your highness. My mistake.”
-
-
The three of you arrive at the library. “I wish I could escort you all the way to Mistress Patchouli, but I have to prepare Mistress’ meal after this. She’s been craving for chocolate cake lately.”

“I’m fine with it,” you shrug.

“Well, then. Please enjoy your stay.” The maid bows to you and, in the flicker of an eye, disappears. You blink at the unexpected trick she’s pulled before you; there’s no sign of her existence to be had. It’s almost as if she’s erased herself from the timeline, but you digress.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Kaguya comments. “If you have incredible power like her, you can easily stand up with the rest of the people.”

“I’d rather reach the top with my own strength, thank you,” you reply.

“That’s two persons you’ve met,” Kaguya says. “Come on. I’ll introduce you to the librarian. And trust on me; I know the direction.”

[ ] Trust Kaguya's sense of direction and follow her into the library.
[ ] Let’s explore the mansion instead.
[ ] Go back to the front gate and invite Meiling to come along.
[ ] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.
[ ] Find Flandre and play with her~

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1045 hours
+ Location: Voile Library


Yeah, we missed our chance to see Anne in this update. Maybe next time.
>> No. 21650
[x] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.
>> No. 21653
[X] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.

What can possibly go wrong~?
>> No. 21656
[x] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.

Ivan has a weakness to cute.
>> No. 21659
[x] Trust Kaguya's sense of direction and follow her into the library.

What is it with you people are fairies?
>> No. 21662
[X] Trust Kaguya's sense of direction and follow her into the library.
>> No. 21664
File 127958332675.jpg - (660.68KB , 1200x1300 , 60d7a76739524b3198598ce4e6e06a2b.jpg ) [iqdb]
21664
A quick check before I go to my workplace. Keep up with the votes, people; I'll give you another 12 hours before I call it.

>>21659
People love fairies, regardless of where we are. Posting Daiyousei in a box because greater fairy is made of love and more love. I need to do more love scene with her, though.
>> No. 21665
[cuteness option] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.
>> No. 21666
[x] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.
[x] Trust Kaguya's sense of direction and follow her into the library.
Sure, why not.
>> No. 21667
[x] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.

>>21659
Anon loves fairies, simple as that.
>> No. 21668
File 127959298248.png - (692.57KB , 900x900 , 70405583d9cfab5e56a4a251cf7134d7897f48a1.png ) [iqdb]
21668
>>21664
>People love fairies, regardless of where we are. Posting Daiyousei in a box because greater fairy is made of love and more love.

To be fair the image contradicts itself, somewhat...

;_;
>> No. 21671
>>21667
But it's almost like a fatal weakness of anon. One of these days a troll writer would have a fairy by a death trap knowing Anon will take the bait without even thinking once.
>> No. 21672
>I was told by Big Boss

"Big Boss?!" "Who is Big Boss?"


[X] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.
[X] Rape the Maids

>I need to do more love scene with her, though.
Wait, what? A love scene with Yuri and Dayousei?
>> No. 21673
File 127962383990.jpg - (64.31KB , 500x250 , 2132405323_view.jpg ) [iqdb]
21673
>>21672
>"Big Boss?!" "Who is Big Boss?"

It's a slight reference to the Metal Gear Solid Series, not to mention a nod to HY's Hong Meiling who's a huge fan of the series; supposedly having played entire series and had some comics based on the series.

However this was before the release of MGS: Peace Walker which, besides MGS3: Snake Eater, gave "Naked Snake" aka "Big Boss" another yet very large role;

Such as founding Outer Heaven

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTOnPc9h-c
>> No. 21675
File 127963365793.jpg - (1.01MB , 1170x1700 , 76690157af913b1db5e8e5719e720a52.jpg ) [iqdb]
21675
>>21672
I was talking about my /at/ story, where the MC a.k.a. Winemaker Anon and Daiyousei are a couple.

>>21668
;_;

>>21673
Awesome song is awesome.

The vote has been called, then. Please wait while the update is being prepared.
>> No. 21676
>>21675
>Awesome song is awesome.

It plays during a critical moment in MGS:PW, starts at 6:06 in the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dte4Lstbvag

self saging for not being relevant to the story.
>> No. 21677
>>21673
I Know who Big Boss is, but I was thinking of what Yuri would've said.

Also, a refrence to MGS3, when Snake learns of the Shagohod. A classic "METAL GEAR?!?!" like in the first two, but then he asks, "What's a metal gear?"
>> No. 21678
File 127971888314.jpg - (318.45KB , 720x880 , 3621ec0652085e3eec1be819746e2e7a.jpg ) [iqdb]
21678
[c] The fairy maids are looking at you. Indulge their curiosity.

“I think I’m being watched.” You point at a group of fairy maids behind you. “See those girls? They’ve been looking at me ever since we arrived.”

“Are you sure it isn’t just your imagination?” Kaguya asks.

“I’m very certain,” you answer.

“Well, if that’s troubling you, why don’t you talk with them? Maybe it will help lessening your worries,” she tells you. “I’ll wait here until you’re done.”

“Thanks, Kaguya, and I’m sorry,” you reply.

“Nah, you probably need to loosen up a bit,” the princess says.

You apology to Kaguya again and walk toward the fairy maids. They step away from you as you come close, but they brave themselves to approach you. There are three of them: the long, red-haired one has a butterfly-shaped bow tied upon her scalp, the girl at the middle has her auburn hair tied back into two ponytails, and the last person has shoulder-length silvery curls. Each of them has a set of translucent wings on their back as well.

“Yes, ladies? How can I help you?” you ask.

“You look a lot like him,” the redhead tells you.

“But he’s not!” the auburn-haired girl replies. You also notice a red/yellow armband on her left sleeves; she may be this trio’s leader. “He doesn’t have the same haircut as him, and he wore a porkpie hat, not a fedora.”

The last girl doesn’t say anything; rather, she keeps staring at you, almost as if she’s asking ‘are you really him, sir?’ You’re not sure if she’s mute or just doesn’t like to talk.

“Well, why don’t all of us ask him to show us his moves?” the redhead suggests.

“I bet he doesn’t know kung fu,” the auburn-haired girl sneers. “I bet he doesn’t even know Master Wong.”

Oh, so that’s why they were watching you. Like Meiling, they also thought you were that Master Wong. “Sorry to burst your bubbles, ladies, but I’m not that person.” The trio’s eyes widen, and then they step closer towards you. Despite your earlier knowledge of fairies, this trio doesn’t look the part, especially in hindsight. The redhead’s at least at the same height as Kaguya, and the auburn-haired girl’s shorter by a small amount. The silver-hair girl is the smallest, only reaching up to the redhead’s shoulders, but all of them seem to be around the same age. At least you know they’re aged and developed enough to be appealing.

“No freaking way,” the redhead utters. “If you’re not Master Wong, then who are you?”

“Captain Yuri Ivanov, Third Guards Rifle Division, Soviet Red Army, nineteen-forty-three,” you speak. “I’m visiting this mansion with Her Majesty Kaguya Houraisan of Eientei.”

“Oh! OH!” In an instant their expression brightens, as if they have discovered a hidden treasure. Before you can ask them what has surprised them the girls start singing, and it’s not just any song: it’s Katyusha. You just stand on your spot in amazement as the redhead takes the lead and sings the folklore song with full energy while her partners sing along. Before you know it, you even join the redhead’s singing and clap hands together with the fairies.

Their impromptu performance ends, and they apology for their apparent lack of proper mannerism. “We never thought to meet the man soldier himself,” the redhead utters. “Rumours of your exploits have reached even this secluded mansion, but we don’t believe in them. You’re too nice of a person to be involved with the gap lady, aren’t you?”

“I can only hope so,” you answer.

“My name is Anastasia,” the redhead speaks. “The girl with the armband is Ekaterina. She’s our captain, so to speak.”

“Hello, sir!” Ekaterina says aloud. “And yes, you have to call me Captain Ekaterina, because that is mandatory.”

“And the quiet one is Sasha,” Anastasia speaks. Sasha just nods at you.

“I’m honoured to meet you three,” you say.

“We don’t want to stall your trip with the princess, so go on,” Anastasia says. “Please explore this mansion as much as you want.”

“But we’ll meet again, that’s for sure!” Ekaterina assures. “Because we are comrades! Right, Sasha?” Sasha just nods, although she does give you a heartfelt smile. “Come on, girls! We have to assess the damage Mistress Flandre has done before Anne comes back.”

You wave the fairy maids goodbye and return to Kaguya. An amused grin is visible upon her face as you approach her. “That better not hold a sinister meaning, Kaguya,” you tell her.

“Nonsense,” Kaguya replies. “Anyway, you’re done, right? Come on.”

[System Updated: You have gained Comrade Fairies.]

You enter the library and the sight and space of it is nothing short of breathtaking. Everywhere you see the bookshelves are stretched to almost an infinite distance, which must account to an absurdly huge amount of books that cover all topics you can possibly imagine. This is surely a book hunter’s paradise, but the gloomy atmosphere is almost unsettling.

You arrive at a corner of the library. Kaguya asks you to wait while she approaches the librarian. You inspect her from a relatively safe distance: a purple-themed girl, wearing nightgown-like attire with matching colour. She doesn’t seem to be surprised when Kaguya greets her, and she just sits on the chair as Kaguya points at your direction. After a few more chatters Kaguya waves her hand at you, asking that you approach the lone table. “Patchouli, I’d like you to meet Yuri,” she speaks. “Yuri, this is Patchouli Knowledge, head librarian of the Voile.”

You salute. “Captain Yuri Ivanov, Third Guards Rifle Division, Soviet Red Army,” you speak. “I would’ve visited this place with my uniform but the princess here insists that I try something for a change.”

“Hey~! You can’t forever wear that outfit, can you?” Kaguya scoffs.

“Hmm, Russia…” Patchouli puts down the book. “How’s the country? It’s been fifty years since I visited Moscow; my health was in better shape at that time than it is today.”

“I don’t know,” you speak. “I got transported to the twenty-first century and didn’t know what happened to the capital city afterwards. Blame Yukari for the matter.”

“Ah, what a pity,” Patchouli speaks in soft voice. “I missed the Muscovites; they were nice and culturally motivated; their esteem in the art of magic was almost as strong as their love for the Motherland.” She throws you a pleasant smile. “Please have a sit; I’ll tell my assistant to prepare tea and biscuits.”

“Umm, Yuri, you don’t mind if you leave us for a while, do you?” Kaguya asks. “This is an important matter that no man may be allowed to digest.”

“Hmph, when I thought I could speak with Mister Yuri more about his country…” Patchouli fixes the glasses. “If you decide to walk around, please don’t mess with the books, especially those not authorized to read without my consent. Other than that, please don’t be shy to ask my assistant, especially if you find yourself lost.”

“Don’t be that selfish, Patchouli,” Kaguya mocks. “Surely there’s some book on sniping warfare that he might be interested, yes?”

“Right; Shelf 12-B contains the reading material on the subject. You’re free to borrow the books, but please return them after you’re done reading them,” Patchouli says.

“Don’t forget about the invitation, though,” you remind.

“Of course I won’t,” Kaguya reply. “Now, Patchouli, about this matter I want to talk with you…”

That’s the cue. You leave Kaguya with Patchouli and walk away from the library. Now where should you go?

[ ] Explore the library.
[ ] Venture around the mansion. THIS IS A SNEAKING MISSION. THE USE OF STEALTH IS REQUIRED.
[ ] It’s a good idea to go outside and talk with Meiling, isn’t it?
[ ] Comrade Fairies~

Check the shopping bags. Are they still with you?
[ ] If yes: find a dressing room and change back to your army uniform.
[ ] If no: find a dressing room and look for any clothing better than the monk robe.
[ ] If no: just keep the monk robe.

-x-x-x-x-

Unless Anon comes up with other suggestions, I’ll stick with the name I used for our comrade fairies.
>> No. 21680
[X] Explore the library.
-[x] If no: find a dressing room and look for any clothing better than the monk robe.

IMPROVE THY SKILLS YURI

also

Something more form fitting ought to do

A vest maybe..?

perhaps borrow one from Koakuma as they could be the unisex variety right?

in before Yuri dons a french maids blouse by mistake in the dark
>> No. 21681
[x] Explore the library.
[x] If yes: find a dressing room and change back to your army uniform.
[x] If no: just keep the monk robe.

Well few could say russian girls are lacking of a figure, I guess the same might go for Russian fairies.
>> No. 21682
[X] Explore the library.
[X] If yes: find a dressing room and change back to your army uniform.

I would always go for Heavy's guns for the comrade fairies' names: Sasha, Natascha and Ludmila
>> No. 21683
[X] Explore the library.
-[x] If no: find a dressing room and look for any clothing better than the monk robe.
>> No. 21684
[X] Explore the library.
- [X] Books on Sniping
[X] No; find a dressing room and look for any clothing better than the monk robe.

I support the buttleran and maid getup gaems, but how would Kaguya feel at our changing?
>> No. 21687
>>21684

You know Kaguya wants to see Yuri in something OTHER than in his military uniform. I think she'd be happy with him being in anything other then his original uniform. Besides that it may be an attempt to place a sort of influence upon Yuri by suggesting a different attire.

Not only that, but what woman doesn't like the opportunity to dress up their significant other?
>> No. 21689
>>21687
Well for the most part, I'd just stay if not for all the confusion for Master Wong.
>> No. 21691
File 127989208396.jpg - (890.12KB , 1900x1200 , CODBlackOps_wallpaper_1900x1200_06.jpg ) [iqdb]
21691
Calling the vote. Please wait while the update is being prepared.
>> No. 21692
File 127989263755.png - (233.89KB , 717x536 , MW2Soap.png ) [iqdb]
21692
>>21687
Yeah, just so long as she doesn't ask him to cross-dress. Just wait until we get Yuri to drink the gender-bending potion, then Kaguya will have all the fun~

>>21689
Hang on there, mate. This problem will be dealt with accordingly soon.
>> No. 21695
File 128006025122.jpg - (130.38KB , 800x600 , 2cf261a35684c365db740a6f9599a562.jpg ) [iqdb]
21695
[c] (PRIORITY) Find a dressing room and look for anything better than the monk robe.
[c] Explore the library (on hold).

You can’t venture out without letting Kaguya notice your absence. Even if you do, you’ll only get lost inside the mansion without knowing where to go. The best you can do is to stay within the relatively secure perimeter of the library, and so long as you can find your way back to Kaguya you will be fine.

Or not, as you soon realize how you have underestimated the sheer complexity of the library’s architecture. There’s nothing but bookshelf after bookshelf after bookshelf, and there isn’t enough lighting to help you navigate. Now, didn’t Patchouli mention that you can look for her assistant if you get caught in trouble?

A girl shows up as you turn back to the alley ahead. Caught in surprise you drop the PPSh-41 to the floor. “Goddamn it. Stop sneaking at people like that, whoever you are.” The girl giggles silently and offers to pick up the Papasha. “No thanks, though it’d be nice if you could tell me your name.” The girl looks up at you from her kneeling position; you can see a tail pointing out of her back, as well as a pair of small wings sticking out of her red hair, which accompanies a larger set of wing on her back. A succubus? Looks like it. “I just need to know your name, that’s all.” She doesn’t say anything much, instead she picks up the weapon and returns it to you anyway. “Thanks, though.” She just smiles. “Quiet type, huh?”

You remember something. “Maybe I shouldn’t ask your name, but at least can you help me where to find a dressing room?” The girl’s eyes widen in anticipation at the mention of ‘dressing room’. Oh, dear. What is she up to? “Well, it’s just that I don’t find myself comfortable with this outfit Kaguya made me wear, and I thought I could find anything more casual for a change.” Having stood up the girl inspects you up close; you’re almost tantalized by her natural scent as she closes in, but you resist. Then she steps back and giggles, before she turns towards a direction. “Oh. You want me to follow you?” She nods. “Wait. You aren’t, by any chance, Miss Patchouli’s assistant, are you?” She smiles widely. “I see. Thanks.”

You don’t get the chance to speak with the girl along the trip, if only because she doesn’t open her mouth except for the occasional gasps when you bump onto the bookshelf. She’s a fine-looking person, though, that you cannot argue, and her sweet demeanour somehow contradicts your initial prediction of her.

Thanks to this girl you’re able to find the dressing room. There she asks that you wait while she checks the wardrobe for alternative clothing. You tell her she doesn’t have to be too generous but you get interrupted by familiar voices greeting you from behind a pile of clothes. It’s the comrade fairies, and they are surprised by your presence - and so are you.

“Never thought we’d meet here, sir,” Anastasia says.

“Neither am I,” you reply. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“Oh, we thought we could waste the rest of the afternoon playing with the clothes while waiting for Anne to show up,” Ekaterina answers. “Besides, we just submitted our damage report to the mistress, so we’re free to do anything afterwards. Right, Sasha?” The quiet fairy nods.

“And what has brought you here, sir?” Anastasia asks.

“I thought I could have anything more casual to wear than this - and my army uniform,” you say. “And this quiet girl said she wanted to help me with that.”

The fairy maids turn to the girl. “Good afternoon Koakuma!” The girl smiles to the fairy. So that’s her name? How… fitting. “Hey, Sasha. Didn’t we just stumble across butler’s uniform when we got here? Let’s go find it back!” Anastasia exclaims.

“No, no, that’s not it,” Ekaterina speaks as if to correct the suggestion. “He said he wanted to look for casual clothing, right? Let’s give him a trench coat and a whip.”

“You call that casual, Eka? That won’t fit his image as the princess’ companion ever!” Anastasia interjects. “Besides, he’s not a vampire hunter, he doesn’t need a whip.”

“But butler getup’s going to look plain on him,” Ekaterina insists. “He needs something proper if he’s to show the princess all his moves.”

“So who do you want him to look like? Son of demon warrior? Tomb-raiding archaeologist?” Anastasia says. “See? That’s why you need to improve your knowledge on fashion trend. You can’t just dress someone up without knowing its significance.”

You can only watch as Anastasia and Ekaterina are arguing with each other over the issue, while Sasha unwillingly has to broker peace between her friends. You probably want to end the quarrel before it goes out of control but the fairies seem to have fun doing that. You look at Koakuma who just shrugs her shoulders. “I assume you want to show me something to wear, yes?” She nods. “Well, take me to where the clothes are.”

Leaving your comrade fairies with their own activity you follow Koakuma to a section of the dressing room. There you’re taken for a quick trip along the collection of clothes for men, arranged neatly for easy access. You turn to Koakuma, who then offers you a smile. It’s almost as if she’s asking you “see anything you like?”

[ ] Pick clothes.
- [ ] Take Anastasia’s suggestion into consideration and try wearing butler outfit.
- [ ] Trench coat and whip? If Ekaterina said it will look good on you, why not?
- [ ] Anything else, so long as it isn’t military uniform.
[ ] Ask Koakuma for suggestion.
[ ] Summon the comrade fairies and let them help.

While we’re at it:
[ ] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [ ] Casually.
- [ ] Flirtatiously.
- [ ] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.
[ ] Ask Koakuma that she can leave us so we can try the clothes in privacy.
[ ] You’re with a succubus. Alone. Away from anyone’s sight. And this particular area is dimly lit. This cannot go well, can it?

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1115 hours
+ Location: Dressing Room, Voile Library
>> No. 21696
[x] Pick clothes.
- [x] Trench coat and whip? If Ekaterina said it will look good on you, why not?
Trying new stuff! Kaguya will be somewhat pleased, if she played a Castlevania and a buttler seems kinda demeaning for a proud type like him.
[x] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [x] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.
He doesn't have any reason to suspect her... yet.
>> No. 21697
File 128007002286.jpg - (90.21KB , 842x561 , dfe8663a53740d151357a4e461eac98abb8d731b.jpg ) [iqdb]
21697
- [X] Anything else, so long as it isn’t military uniform.
-[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us.
--[x] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.

I see nothing wrong with this.
>> No. 21698
[X] Ask Koakuma for suggestion.
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [X] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.

Butlers and Belmonts have been done elsewhere, so let's see what Koa thinks would be good.

>[ ] You’re with a succubus. Alone. Away from anyone’s sight. And this particular area is dimly lit. This cannot go well, can it?
Only if you care about your soul.
>> No. 21699
[X] Pick clothes.
- [x] Trench coat and whip? If Ekaterina said it will look good on you, why not?
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [x] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.
>> No. 21700
[x] Pick clothes.
- [x] Take Anastasia’s suggestion into consideration and try wearing butler outfit.
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [x] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.
- [x] Ask if there's an outfit like hers in Kaguya's size.

It's not so much about goal but looks. I'd feel a CVish outfit would just make her laugh at how unbelievable he is. Also who wouldn't want to be this Kaguya's butler?

As far a Koa, I figure a bit of flustering is in order, but eyes on the goal folks. But all's fair in love and war. (I'm sure even Kaguya's modest figure would look good in that.)
>> No. 21701
File 128009682688.jpg - (22.67KB , 292x320 , untitled.jpg ) [iqdb]
21701
>>21695
>Papasha

All of Матушка Россия frowns upon you.
>> No. 21702
The vote's been called for praising Koakuma, but what about the clothes?

>>21701
What did I do wrong this time?
>> No. 21703
[x] Pick clothes.
-[x] Take Anastasia’s suggestion into consideration and try wearing butler outfit.
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
-[X] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.
>> No. 21704
>>21698
i'll go with this...
>> No. 21706
File 128011055595.jpg - (201.31KB , 741x600 , e13c84d77d849119fea2f48376a0bfe9.jpg ) [iqdb]
21706
[X] Pick clothes.
- [X] Trench coat and whip? If Ekaterina said it will look good on you, why not?

While we’re at it:
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [X] Casually.
- [X] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.

Koa~<3
>> No. 21707
[X] Ask Koakuma for suggestion.
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [X] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.

Anon's two biggest weaknesses: fairies and little devils.
>> No. 21708
>>21701
>>21702
I don't know, that's another WeapAnon. Russian guy, maybe.


[X] Ask Koakuma for suggestions.
[X] Try to make Koakuma talk to us. How?
- [x] Casually.
- [x] Ask if there's an outfit like hers in Kaguya's size.

We praise NOBODY like we do the motherland.

Quiet, helpful Koakuma is the best Koakuma~
I got a feeling (probably left over from another story) that if Koakuma talks, we'll be exposed to 100% Succubus charm.
>> No. 21709
File 128014488085.png - (496.07KB , 1094x728 , e02ab6731f5cc9b6470c4c464301b2ca.png ) [iqdb]
21709
>>21708
>Succubus Charm

I'm fine with this.

Anyway, the vote has been called for the clothes of choice. Please wait warmly.
>> No. 21710
>>21709
what about the suggestion about a set of Koa's clothes in Kaguya's size?
>> No. 21723
File 128032294787.jpg - (119.66KB , 600x850 , 9262fa57865e91287b81ac515625627e.jpg ) [iqdb]
21723
[c] Pick clothes.
- [c] Trench coat and whip? If Ekaterina said it will look good on you, why not?
[c] Try to make Koakuma talk to us.
- [c] Casually, then:
-- [c] Praise her, just like how you always praise the Motherland.

You approach one of the shelves. You remember Ekaterina saying that trench coat and whip would look good on you, so you look for the items first. You have no problem locating the whip as it’s hung rather conveniently on the nearby wall, but the trench coat provides a little challenge in finding it; fortunately your comrade fairies have showed up and offered to help. It doesn’t take very long before the fairies return with the trench coat and you put it over your body. “Told you he’d look good in trench coat and whip,” Ekaterina comments. “I wonder if Miss Remilia will be impressed with this, though.”

“Knowing her, she’ll definitely throw in a couple of quotes to spice up the mood,” Anastasia says as she gives your shoulders a quick massage. “Now where are the sub-weapons to make things complete?”

Koakuma shakes her head. She doesn’t seem to be pleased by the clothes of choice, and asks that you wait while she heads to a nearby shelf. You wonder what makes Koakuma disagrees with your image as a vampire hunter but you pay it no attention as you’re busy brandishing your new look before your audience. Koakuma returns after a few minutes later with a bundle of clothing in her arms, and she gives it to you.

“You want him to try this?” Anastasia asks. Koakuma nods and winks at you, as if telling you that it’s a better alternative. The fairies protest and insist that the vampire hunter get-up suits you the best, but keeps quiet when Koakuma makes several hand gestures. “Okay, but it better look good on him.” Koakuma assures the fairies with another wink.

Having removed the trench coat and the whip (it was a letdown, since you felt comfortable in the attire) you check the clothes Koakuma gave you earlier. It’s a piece of all-white overcoat with a hood, along with armoured belt and armguards. You don the attire and conceal your inventory in it (save for the PPSh-41 that is hung over your back). You check your reflection on the mirror: there isn’t much difference in term of look between this and the trench coat you had tried earlier, but as soon as you put the hood on your appearance changes entirely. It feels like the spirit of a certain assassin from the Third Crusade is being channelled into you.

“Whoa… that’s A LOT better that I thought,” Ekaterina comments.

“Amazing how a simple hood can change everything,” Anastasia says. “It’s missing the mask, though, but I guess the hood makes up for it.”

You turn to Koakuma. “How do I look?” The girl’s smile brightens, suggesting that she likes how you look now. You turn to the fairies, who just give you a thumbs-up. “Alright. I guess everyone’s agreed with this attire. Come on; I want to show this to Kaguya.”

All of you leave the dressing room and head back to Patchouli’s quarter, where you’re greeted by the maid who bats an eyebrow at your appearance. “I bet Koakuma made you wear this,” Sakuya says. “She’s dying to see someone wearing the dress she made herself.” You turn to Koakuma. She’s blushing. “She almost tried to change the mansion into an assassins order, for your information.”

You disagree with Sakuya. “She only wanted to help. Isn’t that right, comrade?” The fairy maids nod, as so is Koakuma. “Anyway, we’re going to meet Kaguya and Patchouli. Are they still here?”

“Mistress Remilia has summoned them to her tea session,” Sakuya speaks. “She’s expecting you to join her, too.” Koakuma steps forward and whispers into Sakuya’s ear. “You sure you want him to stay a bit longer?” Koakuma nods. “Okay, but don’t stall him for too long.”

“What about us?” Anastasia asks.

“Yeah, we’re done with the damage report anyway,” Ekaterina says.

“Mistress Flandre and Mistress Shinano aren’t finished with their playtime, so I’m assigning you girls to supervise them until Anne returns,” Sakuya says.

“Any idea of when she’ll come home?” Anastasia asks.

“Ran met me a few minutes ago. She told me that Yukari had brought her to the exhibition.” That’s strange; there was no mention of the girl being present with Kaguya in Tewi’s report. “I don’t know how long she’s going to be at the shrine, but my best estimate is she won’t be showing up until this evening,” Sakuya says.

“Aw, man! How are we supposed to keep up with them?” Ekaterina moans.

“You tell us,” Anastasia says. “You’re the leader.”

“But I can’t do anything unless I receive orders from Anne!” Ekaterina grumbles.

The comrade fairies turn around and face you. “We really like to join you and Miss Remilia at her tea session, but we’re very sorry,” Anastasia says. Ekaterina is still mumbling over the unpleasant situation, while Sasha is looking at you apologetically.

“Your duty comes first, comrades,” you speak. “Make yourself proud.”

“Thank you so much, sir,” Anastasia speaks in relief.

“Yeah, and you still need to show us your moves, too!” Ekaterina adds.

The comrade fairies salute and follow Sakuya, leaving you to turn your attention at Koakuma. “Alright. This better be important, so what is it?” Koakuma just smiles. “You know, you really need to speak a few words. I had to rely on the fairies to learn of your name, so it was a letdown.” Koakuma tilts her head sideway. “You know there’s saying that silence is golden, but what’s the use of gold if one keeps it to herself and doesn’t spend it?”

Koakuma arches an eyebrow upward. Either she isn’t buying it, or she wants to tease you with her quietness. You suspect it’s the latter, so you press on. “The freedom of speech has been bestowed upon you, so why not you speak your heart out? It will be an utter waste if you don’t seize the opportunity and let it drain to nonexistence.” This little devil is still not saying anything. Persistent, huh? Time to crank up the dial.

“Such magnificent beauty in front of my unworthy eyes…” you speak as you strike a pose. “If only you are the manifestation of the Motherland, I would have expressed my deepest desire towards you.” You bring your hand forward and clench it into a fist. “If only I had the strength, the courage, the determination… oh! I would have taken you into my arms and cherished you, loving you tenderly like how a man would love a woman he had longed for.” You swear you’re making yourself silly, but seeing Koakuma blushing makes up for it. Thank god there isn’t anyone present to see this act. “If only I could reach for your heart and let you know how deeply I cared for you, but alas!” You turn around and strike a ‘broken heart’ pose. “I’m but a little soldier, lost in this foreign land, desperately clinging on to this fleeting hope that I will someday return to the Motherland and fall asleep in her warm embrace…”

You turn back at Koakuma. Her body’s quivering as she tries to prevent herself from laughing out loud. Her ample chest is bouncing in rhythm with the motion of her body, its size emphasized as she wraps her arms around her midsection. Eventually she gives in as she breaks into a fit of laughter. You’re curious; does this mean you have accomplished your mission?

“My, what a funny man you are…” she speaks with an amused grin. “You surely know how to impress a devil, you know that~?”

Sweet Heavens! This little devil has the most beautiful voice you have ever heard!

Congratulations! You have made Koakuma speak. What is your next action?
[ ] Continue praising Koakuma.
[ ] Go back to casual talk with the little devil. (Specify topic; write-in is allowed).
[ ] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.
[ ] Write-in.

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1125 hours
+ Location: Voile Library

Current Inventory:
+ Assassin outfit (equipped)
+ PPSh-41 with Aperture Sight (71+DR)
+ M1911A1 (7+14) (concealed)
+ Bayonet (concealed)
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」 (concealed)
+ Artillery Sign 「Curtain of Flak」 (concealed)
+ Lucky charm (hung around the neck)

>>21710
>Koa's clothes in Kaguya's size

Are you trying to kill Yuri with more Succubus charm? ಠ_ಠ I forgot to include it in the update, but maybe Koa will give them to us before we leave as a token of friendship.
>> No. 21724
[x] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
-[x] Why did you not speak earlier? It feels like a waste, truth be told.
A lil' bit of both.
>> No. 21725
[K] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.

Victory! Now to celebrate with a tea party!

Who says all fights have to be danmaku?
>> No. 21727
[x] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
-[x] Ask why she never spoke before.
[x] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.



assassin's creed much?
interesting none the less...
>> No. 21728
[X] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
-[X] Ask why she never spoke before.
[X] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.

Eh, I prefer Ezio's outfit. His cape conceals most of his weapons, as opposed to Ataïr having everything visible while trying to blend in with a group of scholars.
>> No. 21730
>>21723
>Are you trying to kill Yuri with more Succubus charm?

Nope, just trying to Put Kaguya in something that tastefully shows off her feminine traits. And I do certainly hope that's the case. Since a Koa-dress Kaguya is MORE than fine too.

I'll adjust my vote with full faith.

[X] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
-[X] Ask why she never spoke before.
[X] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.

I'm now tempted to suggest Haken Browning's outfit, but Yuri has yet to reach Haken's smoothness level.

But having that be said, we should get going to the tea event rather soon. (Hanging around Koa is TOO enjoyable for Yuri's own good)
>> No. 21731
[X] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
-[X] Ask why she never spoke before.
[X] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.

Also, we need to see if we can later refit the PPsH with a stick mag and a folding/collapsable stock to enable concealment. Or maybe a smaller SMG, later on.

>I forgot to include it in the update, but maybe Koa will give them to us before we leave as a token of friendship.
Wait, are you saying... Koakuma will give us her clothes before we leave? The ones she's wearing off her back? Right in front of us?
This is acceptable.
>> No. 21732
File 12804048415.jpg - (917.34KB , 849x1200 , 1b579830f5f2e180a5c0278d91d6b3a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
21732
>>21730
>Since a Koa-dress Kaguya is MORE than fine too.
I know, right?

>>21731
>Koakuma stripping in front of us
I'm afraid Yuri's allegiance will steer way off course. *awesomeface.jpg*

>>21727
I'd have picked up Snake's MGS3 outfit, but we already have a Snake MC in TH-P.

>>21728
I know, though Ezio's outfit is a bit too flamboyant for my taste.

Alright, folks. The votes have been called. Expect LSL to be updated by this weekend.
>> No. 21733
>>21731
more like getting an outfit like that for Kaguya to wear. Koa's size wouldn't be right for anyone in Eientei
>> No. 21734
>>21733
[[spoiler: What about Eirin?]]
>> No. 21735
>>21734

Spoiler tags go like this (Remove the space at the end of spoiler):

[spoiler ] Text goes here. [/spoiler ]
>> No. 21736
>>21734
Eirin would be too much woman for Koa's outfit and I mean that in the sexiest possible way. It would fit Reisen well for the most part, though it might be a bit loose in places
>> No. 21740
>>21736
I think if we gave Koakuma's outfit to Eirin, it would be like making a woman into a Succubus
Which is also acceptable.
>> No. 21747
File 128067306785.jpg - (266.17KB , 486x507 , accf27ca30e2c4122607499eff980969.jpg ) [iqdb]
21747
>>21734
>>21736
>>21740
My readers are obsessed with having Yuri dress up all the women in Eientei as succubi? Koakuma is shocked at this revelation.
This is acceptable, too.

Update is on hold until I recover from this sickness. Sorry, folks.
>> No. 21748
>>21747
Other than Kaguya, I was speaking mostly speaking hypotheticals

Get well soon!
>> No. 21761
File 128101462872.png - (1.97MB , 1500x1061 , 565960f80066bd7efd7d856821c5eb39.png ) [iqdb]
21761
Sorry for taking too long.

-x-x-x-x-x

[c] Go back to casual talk with the little devil.
- [c] Ask why she never spoke before.
[c] Ask if she’d like to escort you to Remilia’s tea session.

You clear your throat. You almost want to give this charming, adorable little devil a tight hug but you disagree with yourself. You have your own dignity, and you shouldn’t go over the line. “Am I this funny?”

“Not really,” Koakuma says as her laughs fade. “I’ve seen some funnier people before, but you’re an interesting case.” She chuckles. “Praising and comparing me to the Motherland, you have made this devil happy on the inside, you know~”

“Well, that’s a relief. I think.” You have accomplished your objective in making Koakuma talk, and you have no intention of turning up the heat, not when it’s just you and the little devil. “Let’s get back to our casual talking, shall we?”

“Why?” she asks, a bit disappointed. “I was hoping that both of us could talk about each other more intimately~”

“I’m afraid you’ll have to ask the princess for permission. If she ever lets you,” you say; Koakuma bats an eyebrow over the statement, as if it’s surprised her. “Besides, I’m more curious about why you didn’t talk earlier.”

“Oh, that?” Koakuma giggles. “I just wanted to tease you, nothing special.”

“That’s it?” The little devil just nods. “Whatever. So what do you think of this?” you ask as you brandish your new look.

“It certainly suits you,” Koakuma answers. “I’m not sure about what the scarlet devil and the princess will say, though, but the maid seemed to like it when she saw you.”

“Scarlet devil?”

She nods. “That’s the title given to the mistress, and pretty much everyone agrees that her demeanour fits the title perfectly. Oh, hang on. I have something that will make you look better.” She hurries back to the dressing room and returns afterwards with a piece of cloth in her hand.

“What’s that?”

“You’ll see. Just give me a minute.” She pins the cloth on your back, fixing it so that it won’t slip away. You realize that she’s giving you a cape and question its relevance. “Well, an assassin has to be mysterious and secretive, hasn’t it?”

“I can’t really tell the difference,” you say and check the item. “Thanks, though.”

“It was my pleasure,” Koakuma replies.

After performing some manoeuvres in the outfit you decide it’s time to see Kaguya. “Let’s meet the princess. Would you like to escort me to the scarlet devil’s room?”

Koakuma snickers. “Why, I’d like to. Please follow me; I’ll show you the direction. Oh, before I forget.” She looks back at you as she’s leading you. “Please put on the hood and keep yourself as quiet as you can. Nobody will expect you in this appearance~”

“No talking?”

“It’d spoil the mysterious atmosphere if you do,” the little devil says with a chuckle.

Along the trip to the tearoom you stumble across some fairy maids but no sign of the comrade fairies. Almost all of the girls, save for some brave ones, are too afraid to approach you or even gaze at you. You feel like you have scared away the poor girls who just want to be friendly with you.

You arrive at the said tearoom. You look up at the door that keeps the venue out of the elements; you can identify some of the figures engraved upon its wooden surface as characters from eastern European folktale. Apart from that there’s nothing extravagant the door except for its size, which you swear is at least thrice your height.

“I believe you’ll have to leave the weapon behind,” Koakuma says as she points at the PPSh-41. “The mistress will not like it if you brandish anything that signals hostility.” You hand the submachine gun over to Koakuma, who in turn gives it to a fairy maid. “And your handgun, too.”

“That, too?” you say as you give the M1911 to Koakuma. “I bet she wants to see this assassin stripped off his essentials.”

“Not really,” Koakuma speaks. “You can keep the knife and the spellcards, if you wish.”

You shrug and turn to the fairy maid, who’s holding the PPSh-41 firmly between her petite arms. “Take care of that, okay? Assassin or not, I’m still a Soviet soldier by heart.” The fairy maid nods and hurries back to the library as instructed by the little devil.

“I guess that’s settled,” Koakuma says. “Would you like to wait while I inform the mistress about your arrival? Or do you have anything in mind already?”

[ ] Tell Koakuma you will wait.
[ ] Tell Koakuma what you have in mind.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[ ] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.
[ ] Dynamic entry. Announce yourself as what you are - soldier of the Soviet Red Army.
[ ] Find a secret passage and sneak up at Kaguya and her tea partners.
[ ] Give it up and go to the outside (Meiling option).
[ ] Give it up and find your comrade fairies.

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1130 hours
+ Location: Scarlet Devil Tearoom

Current Inventory:
+ Cape (equipped)
+ Bayonet (concealed)
+ Sniper’s Sign 「Precision Shots」 (concealed)
+ Artillery Sign 「Curtain of Flak」 (concealed)
+ Lucky charm (hung around the neck; concealed)
- PPSh-41 with Aperture Sight (handed over to fairy maid)
- M1911A1 (handed over to Koakuma)
>> No. 21762
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[X] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

---

Patience pays.
>> No. 21763
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.
-[x] Try to find another way in as soon as she leaves

It's part of the Assasin's Creed. Not using doors, I mean.
>> No. 21764
[X] Tell Koakuma what you have in mind.
-[x] Find a secret passage and sneak in.
--[x] Once infiltrating the destination, dynamic entry & introduction

Works for me~!
>> No. 21765
[X] Tell Koakuma what you have in mind.
-[x] Find a secret passage and sneak in.
--[x] Once infiltrating the destination, dynamic entry & introduction

Be suave.
>> No. 21766
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[X] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

We are a soldier of the Red Army! Our discipline is unmatched!
>> No. 21767
[x] >>21766

That and I kinda doubt such precise stealth is a strong point of Yuri's. There's a big difference between Soldier Stealth and Solid Snake/Assasin Stealth.
>> No. 21768
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

[X] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

We have given our word to the little devil. It would dishonor the Motherland if we would break it for something so trivial.
>> No. 21769
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[X] Wait for a short while.
[X]DYNAMIC ENTRY!
[X] Find a secret passage and sneak up at Kaguya and her tea partners.
>> No. 21770
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[X] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

Assassins save the dynamic entry for their targets.
>> No. 21771
[X] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[X] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

i only have one problem with the sneaking in and having a dynamic entry; what happens if we get lost?
>> No. 21776
File 128127530019.jpg - (266.83KB , 533x800 , 298ec21554d57bd8871dbaa0c4e5477d.jpg ) [iqdb]
21776
Alright, the votes have been called. Please wait while the ingredients for this update is being prepared.
>> No. 21795
[c] Tell Koakuma you will wait.

What if Koakuma’s taking too long?
[c] Wait for a bit longer; maybe the scarlet devil has something up her sleeves.

“I think I’ll wait,” you tell her.

“Alright. I’ll inform them that you have arrived. Until then.” She approaches the door. “Try not to do anything stupid, okay?” She gives you a wink and enters the room, leaving you outside without any idea of what you’re supposed to do. Well, there is at least something you can do to kill the time.

You check the armband. You notice an intriguing device built into the wristband, and upon closer inspection the base that connects the device onto its strap is slightly raised by a fraction of an inch. You fiddle with the mechanism but you’re unable to figure out how it works. You wonder if this device is just a decoration and turn your hand around to see more of the device, flicking your wrist to see if-

Oh, so it is functioning. The hidden blade almost hits your finger, but at least you know it’s not just for show. You flick your wrist again, and the hidden blade retracts into its casing. Neat; you may never use it in actual combat, but this concealed weapon can come in handy should you need to get your hands wet.

You examine the rest of your inventory. With your weapons taken away, you’re left with your bayonet (easily reachable within an arm’s length) and your spellcards (both are concealed inside your sleeve for quick duel). You’re now lightweight, and chances are you’d be already dead if you’re in the outside world in this condition, but this is Gensokyo, so you shouldn’t worry too much about dying here.

Right?

Come to think about it, why you? Why does the lady of boundaries pick you out of all people? What does she see in you that you don’t (and probably can’t) notice? Why can’t she just leave you alone so that you can spend the remainder of your days in peace? Then again, knowing Yukari’s nature, she’d just keep on bothering you until either of you cease to exist, whichever comes first.

You look around. It’s been fifteen minutes since Koakuma went into the room. What’s taking her so long? Is the household planning something against you? You can’t do anything for now except to wait, so you lean against the door, waiting for the little devil to show, telling you that-

“Hello~”

Your thinking process is disturbed by the soft, childish female voice greeting you. You turn to the direction of the voice. “Yes?” The owner of the voice grins at you, while her partner beside her is looking at you in intrigue. What catches your curiosity the most, however, is the fact that the girl with the side-tailed hair brandishes a pair of crystallized wings, and those crystals are emitting a strong, almost non-organic smell that irritates your nose.

“You don’t look familiar,” the girl with the crystallized wings says. “Are you here to play with me?”

Play with this girl? No, no, you don’t have time for this. “Sorry, my presence in this place is merely as a visitor.”

“But you do look like someone who wants to play here. Oh!” The girl chuckles. “Maybe we should humour him for a while like what we did to Marisa, Shinano~”

“But Flandre, what if Anne finds out?” the girl next to her asks.

“Silly Shinano, she can restore battle damage, remember?” What is this nonsensical stuff this girl is talking of, and who is this Anne?

“So!” The girl turns back at you. “First thing first: my name is Flandre. What’s yours?”

Huh, how polite. At least this girl knows some manners, unlike a certain nosy journalist. “It’s an honour to meet you, Miss Flandre. I am Yuri.” She probably wouldn’t believe it if you tell her you’re from the Soviet Red Army while you’re wearing this assassin outfit.

“Nice to meet you too!” Flandre replies. “Oh! Do you mind if you could play with us for a while? Me and Shinano, I mean. Can you, mister?” Playtime? You don’t exactly have time for that, but seeing the girl looking up at you expectantly is almost like she’s telling you you will not regret the decision you’re going to make.

“Well, I…”

[ ] “…sure, why not? What do you have in mind?”
[ ] “…sure, but let’s do it on my term.”
[ ] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”
[ ] “…maybe not, but what about we doing something better instead? Like…”

So yeah, it's fasting month over my place, so updates and related works will be affected by it in some degree. Just letting you guys know in case this LA takes longer to update than usual.
>> No. 21797
[x] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”

Playing with them right now is not a good idea for many reasons.
>> No. 21802
[X] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”

We have a meeting to attend to.
>> No. 21805
[X] “…sure, but let’s do it on my terms.”

Yuri's a soldier yes, however he's not making these visit under terms of war negotiations.

Besides this will help work on Yuri's social skills.
>> No. 21808
[X] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”
>> No. 21815
[X] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”
>> No. 21816
>>21805
You seem to forget that these two girls play very rough... and their only known playmates are A) A Tank girl that can regenerate and B) A skilled incident resolver.

Trying to play with them without proper preparation will result in death or major injury.
>> No. 21817
>>21816

Yuri may not know it but he ought to already have had some foresight on all the denizens of Gensokyo being deceivingly powerful than they may appear.

Plus it would have been "on his terms" if said foresight had occurred in Yuri's mind.
>> No. 21820
Four votes only? I'll wait for more to pour in.

>>21816
But you forgot Yukarin~
>> No. 21823
>>21820
Five, actually.
By the way, did I voted yet? I keep forgetting which writers are also mods.
>> No. 21825
>>21820
A) That goes without saying and B) I'd rather not think about this rendition of her. (I'll just think of SDLT's version then)
>> No. 21828
[X] “…actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”

I hope "playtime with the terror twins" wasn't Remilia's plan.

>>21823
That's why I try to comment on the story with my votes. It makes it easier to keep track of where and what you voted on. Appeasing the writefag's ego is an added benefit.
>> No. 21829
Also hearing those two casually refer to "Anne can regenerate battle damage" isn't exactly assuring to a mere rookie "incident resolver" at best (can Yuri even fly yet?)
>> No. 21846
File 128174165738.jpg - (276.28KB , 1006x708 , f3f5815de5d07e9440f5d850a1419331.jpg ) [iqdb]
21846
The vote has been called, then. Please wait warmly.

>>21828
>>21829
I suppose I could write a one-shot about how Anne gets acquainted with the SDM residence first. And how Sakuya and Meiling fight over the rights to take care of our tank girl.
>> No. 21865
>>21846
D'awww...

Do it!
>> No. 21873
File 128222323381.png - (355.55KB , 454x1000 , 20ef5e2cdd27a32abd0248c235f009a9.png ) [iqdb]
21873
Sage for not updating. Sorry, folks, but laziness has decided to make my life miserable.
>> No. 21882
[c] “… actually, Kaguya brought me here to visit your sister. Sorry, but maybe next time.”

“…actually, Kaguya brought me to visit your sister,” you speak. “Sorry to burst your bubbles, girls, but maybe we can play together next time.” You wish you have such opportunity in the future.

“Oh? You’re Big Sis’ guest, and you’re asked to wait here?” Flandre giggles. “I think I know just how to handle this situation.” She turns to her partner and whispers into her ear, in which she gives her an amused look. Then the two girls turn back at you and tiptoe towards you until your back is pressed against the door.

“Alright, now. What should we do to him, Shinano?” Flandre asks.

“I don’t know, you tell him,” her partner replies.

“Why should I? You lost the game, so you have to do whatever I say,” Flandre says.

“Excuse me?” The girl, whose name you figure out as Shinano, glowers at Flandre. “I had to concede defeat because I didn’t want to destroy the garden.”

“You’re just being a chicken,” Flandre teases. “You’re afraid Anne would reprimand you for wrecking stuffs, right?

“I’m not a chicken, Flandre,” Shinano scoffs. “I just wanted to minimize battle damage.”

“You and your battle damage rambling,” Flandre sighs amusedly.

This is probably the best time to leave, so as the girls are occupied in their argument, you silently open the door and walk into the tearoom. Your effort is foiled when your hand is grabbed and you’re pulled back towards the girls; it seems Flandre doesn’t want you to leave them just yet. “Where do you think you’re going, mister?” she asks.

“Like I said earlier, Kaguya and I are visiting your sister,” you answer. “Could you please let go off my hand?”

“Not until you listen to me.” The side-tailed girl tightens her grip on your hand and pulls you down so that she can stare into your eyes. “I know you aren’t an assassin, so don’t lie to me. You’re in the same league as Shinano, aren’t you?”

“Flandre, stop scaring him,” Shinano says. “It won’t do us any good if we can’t keep him as our plaything anymore.” She looks up at you, and flashes a grin. “Right, mister?”

You’re struck in horror; the sudden change of mood, along with the monstrous gaze of the girls, is almost bringing you onto your knees. You resist; you may not know the girls’ intention of taking you to their playtime, but you will not allow them to sense your fear. Not when your dignity as soldier of the Soviet Union is at stake.

“Jeez. You’re so boring.” Flandre lets go off your hand and pushes you aside. “Maybe I should do this instead.” Before you can stop her Flandre kicks the door open and enters the tearoom in dramatic fashion. “Why, HELLOOOOOO there!!” she announces.

“Flan! What’s up with that dynamic entry of yours?!” A voice, which you assume belongs to the girl’s elder sister, followed by the shattered noise of a teacup being dropped.

“Why, Big Sis, I’m so hungry after the intense playtime with Shinano!” Flandre utters. “It better be good, because I can smell what is cooking already!” Flandre and Shinano rush the table and waste no time eating all the foods with Sakuya’s keeping them occupied. You just stand next to the door, astounded by the girls’ mood switch and the fact that you could have been killed had you submitted to their demand.

“There you are, Yuri!” Kaguya calls at you aloud. “What took you so long- isn’t that Altair’s outfit?!” Paying no attention to her manners she leaves the table and approaches you, examining the outfit in utmost interest while bombarding you with questions about where you get the clothes and so on.

“Kaguya.”

“What is it, Yuri?”

You take her hand. “I don’t like this place. Let’s head back to Eientei right now.”

“But you haven’t met Remilia yet,” Kaguya speaks. “At least you should introduce yourself to her before we leave,” she suggests.

You sigh. “Fine. I’ll talk with her, but it’s going to be short and quick. Is that alright?”

Kaguya brings you to the mistress, who has recovered from her state of shock. Standing behind the chair she’s sitting on, Koakuma smiles knowingly at you before she mentions your presence to the young woman. “Oh, hello there!” Quickly she corrects her posture. “I reckon you are Yuri Ivanov, yes?” she speaks. “Welcome to Scarlet Devil Mansion. I’m Remilia, the housemaster.”

“It’s an honour to meet you, too, Miss Remilia,” you speak. “I’m sorry if I have to cut our visit short, but Her Majesty and I have been invited to the Moriya Shrine’s military exhibition. They’re expecting us to be present during their… opening ceremony this afternoon, so to speak.”

“That’s a letdown.” The vampire takes a sip of the tea. “I was thinking the three of us could sit down and enjoy this Darjeeling tea Sakuya has prepared for this occasion.”

“I know, and I’m sorry for having to turn down your offer,” you speak. “I was hoping that I could extend my conversation with the librarian while we’re at it. She’s quiet interested in my homeland, you see.”

“Oh, that Patchy,” Remilia giggles. “Well, I’m sure she will understand if you have to leave.” She puts down the teacup. “At least I get to see the Soviet sniper who has almost outsmarted Yukari.” You almost want to voice your concern at her for mentioning the encounter but she cuts you off with a question: “so, Mister Ivanov, do you mind if I give you a gift as a token of our newly forged alliance before you leave?”

“I’m more than pleased to forge alliance with the scarlet devil, but what kind of gift?” you ask.

“I knew you’d ask that question. Sakuya. Bring me the box.” The maid disappears, and then reappears next to the mistress with a box held in her hands. Both of you watch as she opens the box and takes out an item.

“What is this?”

“This,” Remilia says with a toothy grin, “is the Scarlet Devil’s very own distinguished medal.” You check the ornament and notice its vague resemblance to military badge. “I thought I could express my gratitude to my friends and allies across Gensokyo by awarding them this, but none of them are taking my sincerity seriously.”

“Especially Reimu, milady,” Sakuya says.

“Yeah, especially Reimu,” Remilia nods.

“Why me?” you ask.

“Why you? Of course!” Remilia laughs, her hand covering her mouth as to keep her voice low. “It’s because you, Mister Ivanov, have piqued my interest from the day I heard of your feat.” This is a development you didn’t expect to hear. “Besides, you should be honoured to accept a gift from one of Gensokyo’s major powerhouses. Nobody gets the chance to enjoy this privilege, you know.” You aren’t sure whether you should take the medal or not, but everyone (with the exception of Flandre and Shinano) has already looked at you expectantly.

“Well? What do you say?” Remilia asks. “Do you accept or do you decline?”

She’s asking you a tricky question. Your response?
[ ] Accept.
[ ] Decline.
[ ] Ask why you should take the medal.
[ ] Humour the scarlet devil instead.
[ ] Others (write-in).

Touhou Present:
+ Kaguya
+ Remilia
+ Koakuma
+ Sakuya
+ Flandre (eating)
+ Shinano (eating)
>> No. 21884
[x] Accept.
>> No. 21885
[X] Accept.

Why do I have the feeling that something's up?
>> No. 21886
>>21885
It's the second loaded vote we got recently (The first? The one before it!)
>> No. 21887
[X] Ask why you should take the medal.
-[X] Ask if you're really that worthy of it.

It helps to humor her.
>> No. 21889
[x] Ask why you should take the medal.
-[x] Humour her anyway.
>> No. 21893
[X] Ask why you should take the medal.
-[X] Ask if you're really that worthy of it.
>> No. 21899
File 128260699495.png - (318.07KB , 730x450 , 2c441cea443a1f0ac29f632ed5cd80d8.png ) [iqdb]
21899
Right. The vote has been called, so wait for a few days while the update is being prepared.
>> No. 21960
>>21899
Well, duh. I don't think I'll update LSL anytime this week, so my apology if I have disappointed my readers. I'll have it prepared whenever I feel like it (along with another voting before a new thread is conceived).

A question before we proceed, though: assuming Day Five ends after ten (estimated) votes, is it alright if I time skip to Christmas or near New Year Eve for Day Six? I can imagine there's nothing Yuri will do along the one-month skip except for sharpening his danmaku/spellcard skill, as well as mastering other essential skills (especially flight) and improving his social skill.

So yeah, please bear with this wrtefag while he gets his job done.
>> No. 21962
>>21960
Not even choice bonding moments with Kaguya?
>> No. 21966
>>21962
Of course there will be more bonding time with Kaguya, I just forgot to mention that. We still have a lot to tell her.

Also, I think I underestimated myself when I said that Day Five would end in ten votes, since due to some circumstances it’d take at least another thread to reach the end of Day Five. I’m not going to say what or why it will be but making peace with Yukarin will be on the top agenda since she has a secret she wants to let us know.

Anyway, here’s the update.

[c] Ask why you should take the medal.
- [c] Ask if you’re really that worthy of it.


“I’m honoured,” you speak. “It is a privilege to be awarded by Soviet Union’s allies for my hard work, and I’m sure the Motherland will be proud to have anyone with good intention becoming her friends. But really, is there any reason I should take the medal in the first place?”

“Why, I don’t see any problem with it,” Remilia speaks.

“It isn’t the question of why, milady, but it’s the question of if,” you say. “I’m afraid if I were to accept this medal of honour from such a charismatic woman, I’d be overwhelmed by popularity and prestige, whereas I’m not the type of person who would chase after glory.”

“Oh? I see that you aren’t the type of man who’s very down to earth.” A pair of fangs protrudes out of Remilia’s lips as she speaks. “Why, if I may ask?”

“Why? You should be able to know the answer already, milady. I admit, seeing you offering me the award must mean that you know a thing or two about me, and if it is true, well, I should switch my allegiance and serve you instead.” You can see the young woman grinning over the remark. “But the most important thing of all.” You offer her a smile. “Am I really worthy? I’m but a little soldier only serving his country.”

“May I interrupt for a second?” Kaguya says. “You may award him as much as you like, and I like it when people begin to appreciate his duty, but he’s currently staying with me. At such, any decision will be made by me.” You swear you can see Koakuma and Sakuya trying to hide their giggles, and Kaguya fuming over the response. “Oh, come on! Why would you think the otherwise about Yuri and I?” she growls.

“Lovers, of course!” Flandre exclaims.

“Cut that out,” Shinano scolds. “That guy doesn’t suit the profile of a lover, I can tell.”

“Aw, but they’re so close to each other!” Flandre protests. “Don’t you know that love can bloom even in the middle of a battlefield?”

“Looks like I have been beaten in the first place already.” The vampire chuckles. “That’s regrettable, because I could use my specialty to make you accept the award, but it would bring me shame.” She pushes the box closer towards you. “But please, keep it. It’s alright if you don’t want to accept it out of your humility, but at least please consider it as a gift.”

You don’t have anything to object so you take the award and tuck it safely inside the pocket. “Alright. Consider your gift accepted. I’ll think of forging alliance with the scarlet devil.”

“Hmm~ have I ever mentioned anything about making allies? I wonder, Sakuya~” Remilia utters. “I understand that you have a tight schedule to chase after, so you’re free to leave. But the next time you visit us, please wear your army uniform,” Remilia says. “You look awfully weird in this outfit, to be frank.” You can hear Koakuma and Kaguya moaning in protest. At least someone does not agree with the choice of clothing.

“But Big Sis! We still want to play with him!” Flandre protests. You flinch slightly; you thought they were done with the idea of having you play with them, but you were wrong. You just hope Remilia decides not to let the sisters do whatever they please.

“Aren’t you two getting tired already? It’s afternoon already; Shinano’s sisters are coming by to pick her up anytime,” Remilia speaks.

“But Big Sis-”

“No buts, Flan,” Remilia reprimands. “Or should I report to Anne about your behavioural misconduct and make her drill you?”

“Aw, that’s not fair!”

As Flandre and Shinano are being comforted by Sakuya the vampire mistress turns back at you. “Well, what are you waiting for?” she says with a grin.

“Thank you, milady. May the Motherland bless you for your deed,” you speak.

Escorted by Koakuma the two of you leave the tearoom and head to the front door, where Meiling takes over and walks you to the front gate. As you’re about to leave the mansion Koakuma calls at you to wait. You postpone your departure, watching as the little devil and a fairy maid rush towards the gate. “I almost forgot to return your weapons,” she speaks and gestures at the fairy to give back the submachine gun and the handgun. “And before we leave.” Koakuma gives you a shopping bag. “A little gift from this little devil~”

“Never expected to see you giving away stuffs,” you utter. “But what’s in the bag?”

The red-haired woman grins and steps towards you, leaning into you, and she whispers into your ear, her voice almost a soft whisper, the kind one would hear from a bedside lover: “It’s a secret ♥” She quickly steps back and giggles when Kaguya frowns furiously over the gesture. “I’ll be seeing you again, Mister Ivanov. Enjoy your afternoon~” With a wink she returns to the mansion.

“So you’re going to leave?” Meiling asks.

“Yeah; got an event to attend this afternoon,” you tell her.

“Well, whatever the event is, please enjoy your time,” Meiling speaks. “I’m looking forward to our next meeting, that I’m certain.”

You grin and give her a salute. “Send my regards to the comrade fairies. They’d be upset if their Russian fellow is found missing in action.”

Meiling returns the salute with eagerness. “Consider it done, sir!”

After bidding the Chinese gatekeeper farewell (you can hear Meiling shouting goodbye at ou in her native tongue) you and Kaguya take flight and leave the mansion behind. Both if you aren’t saying anything for the first few seconds of the flight, and it’s only when both of you are far away from the area does Kaguya speak, “what happened, Yuri? You didn’t look alright back there.”

“I didn’t feel like overstaying myself at the mansion,” you say.

“But why?” she asks.

“I have my own reason,” you tell her.

“You aren’t telling,” Kaguya replies.

“I’m sorry,” you apologize.

Both of you arrive at Eientei. You quickly gather everyone at the front gate and inspect them for presence. “So I assume everyone’s ready?” you ask.

“We are!” Tatyana and Kogasa reply in unison, the former holding Kogasa’s umbrella tightly between her arms.

“Let’s kick some ass,” Tewi utters.

You turn to Eirin who shows up later. “I just hope you know what you’re going to do,” the pharmacist speaks.

“Don’t worry about him, Eirin! We’ll keep him in line in case he overdoes himself,” Kaguya says.

“If the princess has given her assurance, there’s nothing I can do about it,” Eirin says. “Just remember a few things, though: don’t drink too much, and don’t push yourself too much should you’re engaged in a spellcard duel.”

“Duly noted,” you speak. “You’re not joining us, by the way?”

“I’d rather sit here and train Mariel archery,” Eirin answers. “Maybe both of us can practice it in the future.”

“I’ll think of it.” You throw the pharmacist a salute and gesture at your squad to assemble. “Alright, team. Let’s move out.”
-
-
As your squad made touchdown on the main courtyard, you are greeted with the sight of a battle tank under intensive maintenance by a group of engineers, and a propeller-driven fighter surrounded by curious onlookers. At the far side of the courtyard you can spot a howitzer being towed into position while a bunch of artillery shells are being assembled in straight row.

It’s magnificent, if not a little too flashy and grandeur.

“Whoa, look at that,” Tewi utters. “I see some tanks, fighter planes, rocket launchers and... is that a submarine I just saw? I bet the snake lady’s going to launch an uprising.”

“I just hope that isn’t exactly why we’re here, Tewi,” Reisen utters.

You look around. Everywhere else girls are gathering around booths and exhibition tents, attracted by varieties of item on display. Then you turn to the main building: a woman of imposing figure can be standing on a podium with Suwako and the shrine maiden standing by. She almost looks like a revolutionary leader with the fiery words she’s throwing at the crowd, accompanied by various gestures and facial expressions.

“I guess she’s the brainchild of this expo,” Kaguya says. “You want to meet her right away?”

[ ] Go greet the ‘snake lady’. (Specify how)
[ ] She looks like she’s enjoying her time onstage. Let’s do something else.
[ ] Write-in time?

System:
+ Date: November 3rd
+ Time: 1220 hours
+ Location: Moriya Shrine

Squad line-up:
+ Yuri (equipped: PPSh-41, 71+DR; M1911A1, 7+14; spellcards x2; bayonet; lucky charm; assassin outfit)
+ Kaguya
+ Reisen (equipped: Dragunov SVU-AS, 10+DR; Colt .44 Magnum, 6+12)
+ Tewi (equipped: Mosin-Nagant Scoped, 5+DR)
+ Tatyana (equipped: Kogasa’s umbrella)
+ Kogasa (equipped: SR-25 Carbine Suppressed, 10+20)

Touhou Present:
+ Kaguya
+ Reisen
+ Tewi
+ Kogasa
+ Tatyana
+ Suwako
+ Sanae
+ Kanako
+ (?????)

Inb4 someone posting the Che’ Yasaka/Kanako Guevara picture.
>> No. 21968
[X] She looks like she’s enjoying her time onstage. Let’s do something else.

I'm not really into these "whip up the crowd" speeches.

>“Don’t you know that love can bloom even in the middle of a battlefield?”
You are now imagining Kaguya as an Eldar Farseer.

>Inb4 someone posting the Che’ Yasaka/Kanako Guevara picture.
I didn't know one exists. All I know about is Chen Guevara.
>> No. 21969
> (?????)

Who's this?

> “Don’t you know that love can bloom even in the middle of a battlefield?”
> You are now imagining Kaguya as an Eldar Farseer.
Actually, I was imagining Commissinar Fuklaw of the Angry Marines pissing on a dead xeno.

[X] She looks like she’s enjoying her time onstage. Let’s do something else.
>> No. 21970
[x] She looks like she’s enjoying her time onstage. Let’s do something else.

Let's not disrupt her moment.
>> No. 21972
[x] Go greet the ‘snake lady’. (Specify how)
-[x] Make a point of challenging every rethorical question in her speech, With style.
>> No. 21973
>>21968
the love blooming on the battlefield remark reminds me more of Metal Gear Solid. I certainly hope it ends MUCH better here than there.

>The red-haired woman grins and steps towards you, leaning into you, and she whispers into your ear, her voice almost a soft whisper, the kind one would hear from a bedside lover: “It’s a secret ♥” She quickly steps back and giggles when Kaguya frowns furiously over the gesture. “I’ll be seeing you again, Mister Ivanov. Enjoy your afternoon~” With a wink she returns to the mansion.

I'm liking the sound of this.
>> No. 21997
>>21973
I mean the part of Koa giving her present... might it be something for Kaguya to wear?
>> No. 22002
[X] She looks like she’s enjoying her time onstage. Let’s do something else.
[X] Ask if any of the girls know about the vehicles, Yuri's probably never seen an MBT, or maybe some towed artillery?

[spoiler] Yes, this is a thinly veiled attempt to get SATA to show off some armor/artillery/plane/naval knowledge [/spoiler
>> No. 22003
>>21997
I believe this was covered already. IF I recall correctly, it's a spare uniform of Koa's for Kaguya to wear.
>> No. 22025
File 128334620044.jpg - (76.68KB , 850x467 , sample-c99379f19d5e40a4c2fd9f1e01b9b11c.jpg ) [iqdb]
22025
>>21973
>>21997
>>22003
Damn, I knew I should photoshop one of the Koakuma pics I have in collection and pretend it's Kaguya.

>Yuri's probably never seen an MBT, or maybe some towed artillery?
Well, Nitori is at the Moriya Shrine, so chances are she'll take Yuri on a tour around the exhibit while explaining to our little soldier on how stuffs work.

>get SATA to show off some armor/artillery/plane/naval knowledge
Hey, now. Don't get your hope too high but I'll try.

Also, this thread's almost autosaged, so update will be posted in new thread, so please wait warmly.

High-resolution version of the posted picture:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/722097
>> No. 22053
File 128345262959.jpg - (370.54KB , 700x875 , 50a855c47ec61f3738d60477d5161eed.jpg ) [iqdb]
22053
Well, shit.

My laptop's monitor has decided to die on me, meaning I can't see anything every time it starts (the OS can still start properly, though). I don't know how to fix the problem at the moment, so future updates will be delayed until I can get over it. Sorry, folks.

Picture very related.
>> No. 22055
>>22053
Try hooking up a monitor to it; most laptops should have a port to connect a monitor to.

That or using the laptop HD as a portable for another.

But actually fixing or replacing the screen will be a pain as you'd most like have to take it to a professional on top of the replacement part costs.
>> No. 22064
File 128356213561.jpg - (695.85KB , 1284x929 , 3a5184c57879fbfd43701ffb7cc3fb18.jpg ) [iqdb]
22064
>>22055
Those are all the considerations I have in mind right now, but you're right about fixing or replacing the screen. I just hope I don't have to resort to the last option. Thanks, though.
>> No. 26047
Познакомлюсь с щедрым приятелем для серьезных встреч, http://prostitutki.16mb.com!!!
Интим не предлогать но и не терять надежды ! www.prostitutki.16mb.com
Убедительная просьба в ранние часы не звонить и не задрачивать по пустикам !!!! телефон найдете тут же http://prostitutki.16mb.com
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x