[Return]  [Bottom[Last Update]
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 30712)
  • First time posting? Check out our site rules and FAQ.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

Watch Thread
Hide Thread
Expand All Images
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 146779377858.png - (1.05MB, 900x1245, chen_and_yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_hidebo.png)
chen_and_yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_hidebo
You are Chen. A nekomata, and you are in a bit of a snit.

Realisticly you are in a bit of an snit most of the time.

Humans would blame your master for letting her master use you as a toy, but you live off nightmares and boundry crossing.

No, the fact that Rumia, _Rumia_, beat you at euopean history pub trivia game, and that you are still comming off your second heat are both more relevent.

Or maybe you should get in a fight? That might blow off some steam if Master's Master isn't going to need you in bed today.

You play with the water, still feeling grouchy as Master just smiles her irritatingly smug smile at you.

You let your mind wander>
Delete Post
Report Post
No votes?
Delete Post
Report Post
>You let your mind wander>
>so many spelling mistakes

I get the feeling the update isn't finished.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Shoot her a glare, "Why so happy?"
Delete Post
Report Post
Shouldn't this go to /at/ ?
Delete Post
Report Post
Uh, might want to get a proofreader or something.
Delete Post
Report Post
That would be a good idea.
Delete Post
Report Post
Omnipotent magical being decides her calling in life is to be a fucking creep. I mean like...Shikigami are like family right? I dunno, maybe it's just me being weirded out here.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Sink under the water with a hard stare in her direction.

If I can be real honest, starting with a write-in wasn't a great idea. It can work if you have everything else settled and are just picking a name for the perspective character (in the case of an OC) or something along those lines; it doesn't so much work out when it's more obvious that you don't quite have the follow-up in mind.

Still, good on you for having the courage to try. Try wandering into the IRC to get some editing help and maybe find someone to bounce ideas off of. You'll be that much better off for it. Just keep going, please.
Delete Post
Report Post
> shouldn't this go in /at/
Nah, the sex is staying in the background for now. Sorry if the nudity or talk about heat and toys gave the wrong impression.

> it doesn't so much work out when it's more obvious that you don't quite have the follow-up in mind.

Ironically I totally do have a follow up in mind, I don't remember why I thought Chen's mental state here was worth a vote, but I did this at 2 am after a glass of wine, so I think I am lucky I remember the plot at all.

I will get a proof reader, but that will delay the next post by up to 25 hours.

I was trying to get people to vote for what pops to Chen's mind not an action, but that's another reason to get a proof reader. They can tell me if my voting prompt sucks balls. Anyway called for glaring at Master, maybe talking.

(IIRC the convention is story posts get pictures, commentary doesn't? Or should all of my posts have stolen art?)
Delete Post
Report Post
> Omnipotent magical being decides her calling in life is to be a fucking creep. I mean like...Shikigami are like family right? I dunno, maybe it's just me being weirded out here.

Chen is also her cellphone, more portable then her supercomputer.
Delete Post
Report Post
>>30729

Chen is Yukari's...cellphone? And, incidentally, happens to be more portable than the supercomputer that Yukari also owns?

I'm kinda lost here. Do you meant like...when Yukari wants to talk to someone, she tells the message to Chen who tells it to the person who then replies to Chen who then returns and relays the response to Yukari? That sounds horribly inefficient.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 146791931065.png - (390.82KB, 650x496, android-phone.png)
NSFW image
>>30735
Something like that.
Delete Post
Report Post
1.00234523 updates in and I'm already as confused as I am when I try to figure out what the fuck is going through DtRT's Koshi's head.

Well played, sir. Well played.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 14679709416.jpg - (118.02KB, 850x802, __chen_touhou_drawn_by_moonywitcher__sample-b1d234.jpg)
__chen_touhou_drawn_by_moonywitcher__sample-b1d234
You let your eyes slide over the bath’s water, pouting at the tip of one of Master’s tails, as you hug your knees.

“Why do you get to be in a good mood?” you grumble.

Master yawns, exposing her teeth. “The Border isn't acting up; The last incident went well. Yukari-sama is sleeping well. My master is happy with me, and I get to relax with my adorable shikigami. Why shouldn't I be happy?” She replies, reaching forward to scratch your ears.

You pitch forward into the tub to avoid her hand, sinking quietly into the water...

..only to get pulled out by the back of your neck, water streaming down your body. You don't know how Master does that when you are human shaped. There's nothing to grab at the back of your neck, and even if there was, it should be at least a little painful.

“Ah,” she sighs letting it drag out like a bell set ringing, before continuing “Well Master did have one more task for us. I was enjoying the soak, but ‘A busy sailor is a happy sailor’.”

She walks out of the tub, somehow completely avoiding your somewhat pointless struggle and kicks, and then shakes you dry like a rag. “Let's get you dressed.”

[X] Let her dress you in a stupid, old-fashioned kimono.
--[X] At least insist on a bra and panties. Like you haven't been living under a rock for 100 years.
[X] You aren't some skank or country hick. Proper ladies’ dress for you. Gloves and umbrella mandatory.
[X] You are a fashionable young woman: Blood red seifuku, with long pleated skirt and black pointed shoes.
[X] You are a reasonable young woman: Knee-length skirt and turtleneck top, with black leggings, short bloomers, and your green cap. It's warm but still shows off your legs and covers the top of your head, good for flying.
[X] You are a habitual young woman: Short-sleeved shirt under a green sleeveless dress with a Nehru collar and Chinese detailing. Loafers and your green hat complete the look.

[Y] You can put on your own clothes. Great Buddha above, you didn't get your human body yesterday.
[Y] You might not want to admit it, but it's nice being fussed over.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 146797347540.jpg - (12.71KB, 300x234, 0c4.jpg)
0c4
>shakes you dry like a rage

Fuckin hell Ran. Pic related.

Short-sleeved shirt under a green sleeveless dress with a Nehru collar and Chinese detailing. Loafers and your green hat complete the look.

This is the best of the two options that include a hat.
Delete Post
Report Post
How does one shake out rage? Won't shaking rather make people angrier.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] You are a reasonable young woman: Knee-length skirt and turtleneck top, with black leggings, short bloomers, and your green cap. It's warm but still shows off your legs and covers the top of your head, good for flying.

Have pride in the legs.
Delete Post
Report Post
>>30741
>>30742

Typo there. Like a rag.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Wear what you always wear: ceremonial Yakumo-clan kimono with black panties and a bra.
-[x] with lots and lots of frills
[Y] You can put on your own clothes. Great Buddha above, you didn't get your human body yesterday.
[Y] You might not want to admit it, but it's nice being fussed over.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] You are a fashionable young woman: Blood red seifuku, with long pleated skirt and black pointed shoes.
[Y] You might not want to admit it, but it's nice being fussed over.
Delete Post
Report Post
Huh, well first to 2 wins I guess.
Delete Post
Report Post
[D] Wear what you always wear: ceremonial Yakumo-clan kimono with black panties and a bra.
-[a] with lots and lots of frills
[z] You can put on your own clothes. Great Buddha above, you didn't get your human body yesterday.
[e] You might not want to admit it, but it's nice being fussed over.
Delete Post
Report Post
Okay, called should have time to write, but won't be able to proof read until Friday.
Delete Post
Report Post
yeah rip
Delete Post
Report Post
Hello? Someone's still here?
[Return]  [Top]



- Took 0.01s -
Thread Watcher x
Reply toX