-  [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 23288)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 128512832799.jpg - (155.10KB , 1164x996 , YakumoBedtimeStory.jpg ) [iqdb]
23288 No. 23288
Hokai, new thread, vote here for the continuation of my previous post.

Here are your options again:

[x] Wake everyone up and go Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.
[x] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in medicine to help you.
[x] Let’s go see how Reimu’s doing.
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night?
Expand all images
>> No. 23289
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night? Perhaps she's working for Yukari as well?

Heck, at this rate, we shouldn't trust too many people. And funny picture, man. Wonder what Yukari's reading...
>> No. 23290
[X] Go check on Marisa and Aya.
[X] Wake everyone up and go Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.

>(Fun fact: Aya was watching from the stairway and enjoying the spectacle.)

But did she take pictures?
>> No. 23291
[x] Wake everyone up and go Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.
[x] Ask Aya about someone experienced in medicine as to cure that urge and make that the next stop.
>> No. 23292
>>23284

The thing is, what other skills did we need at that moment? If we were in combat or whatever, sure, but we were alone with Marisa and resisting was the only thing we needed to focus on. Instead, we ended up violating her, giving Aya one hell of a show, possibly lost an ally in Alice should she decide to blow us up before listening to our explanations, and finally, had a near death encounter with Yuuka to boot. Or at least almost threw Marisa into one.

But now I'm curious if Jagermaster would have worked, or what would have happened if we'd tried it.

Anyway:

[x] Ask Aya about someone experienced in medicine as to cure that urge.
[x] After that is sorted out, go Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.
>> No. 23293
[x] Go check on Marisa and Aya.
[x] Ask Aya about someone experienced in medicine as to cure that urge.
[x] After that is sorted out, go Alice ’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya ’s house in time to meet her.
[x] Keep in mind about that woman in green hair(not Yuuka lol)
>> No. 23294
>It seems like neither of you has noticed her watching you bang Marisa.
You are such a romantic.
>> No. 23295
[ø] Go visit Alice, alone
[ø] Ask her if she waited for a long time at Aya's house.

I hope this will lead to Alice mentioning or hinting something about how "close" Joe and Marisa became, so that Joe catches the drift and apologizes and explains what really happened right away, instead making it seem like he's trying to cover up for what had happened yesterday if Joe was to not realize that Alice knew what happened.

Also, congrats on your third thread, I think the only other time where /border/ saw this much activity was when HLA R1 and AoD R1 was being updated regularly.
>> No. 23296
>>23285

Man, that was hot and satisfying to read. Literally.

That pic is somewhat arousing yet funny to see.
>> No. 23297
File 128513656850.png - (186.25KB , 540x675 , Pedobear.png ) [iqdb]
23297
>>23296
Actually, I toned down the visual descriptions of the...ahem "naughty" parts as much as possible.

Lets just say that it takes me about 2 pages in Microsoft Word to type out a single update (this time was 2 1/2 pages) and if I didn't take out a lot of the details, than the post would literally be twice the size that it usually is (no pun intended) which would be about 5 full pages of eroticism.

Of course, this isn't that kind of story and I don't think you guys would want to read something like that anyways, especially not 5 pages worth at least.

So yeah, gonna maybe work on the next update, but mostly likely catch some sleep. See you next update.
>> No. 23298
>>23297
At least not all the time, an occasional scene wouldn't hurt; mainly with Yuuka.
>> No. 23299
So are we going to take the virginity of just about every single female we come across?

[X] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in medicine to help you.

Eirin would make a good ally, don't you think?
>> No. 23300
>>23297

Perhaps you can start a thread at /at/ for ero-write purpose. I, for one feel you should since I want more detailed parts of Marisa's scene.

>>23299
>So are we going to take the virginity of just about every single female we come across?

If it does happen, OP have to change the title to King of Gensokyo or change Joe's name to Rance and have him declare all women in Gensokyo are his.

And sooner or later, Marisa will come to Joe and declare 'I'm yours and I'll do anything for you' and become his 3rd girl.(1st/2nd you can guess who.) Then, his harem will continue to spread throughout Gensokyo. Nice if it were to happen and if only Yuuka allow him to have a polygamy life.
>> No. 23301
[X] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in medicine to help you.
Before we go back with Alice, and continue or quest, we gotta take of that 'thing' Lest we keep tempting our dear Flower Youkai to rip our head off.
>> No. 23302
[x] Let’s go see how Reimu’s doing.
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night?

Let's go visiting with the urge still hidden away inside us. This will have no negative consequences.
>> No. 23303
[x] Let’s go see how Reimu’s doing.
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night?

(sarcasm)What could possibly go wrong?(sarcasm)
>> No. 23304
[X] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in medicine to help you.
>> No. 23306
>>23301
hence asking Aya about it as she'd know much and it'd save much random wandering. But Alice is a loose thread that shouldn't be left alone for too long.
>> No. 23307
>Its clear to you now that whatever the thing controlling you isn’t just simple chemicals altering your mind, but something made of pure evil.
Wouldn't this mean that Eirin's drugs might not necessarily work at all? If anything, it might be better to go visit the local curse goddess, and you just happen to be on her mountain anyway.

It would certainly be better than having Eirin give us her latest experimental drug that makes things worse, so that we end up banging her and a couple of rabbits at the same time.

[x] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in curses and evil magic to help you.
(changed and deleted my earlier vote)
>> No. 23308
>>23307
I'd think Aya might end up suggesting Hina anyways once she hears about it; that or the "pure evil" bit is a bit of exaggeration as Joe said that about his body giving Marisa her hat back. Whatever the mushroom stuff is, it's polite enough to give the hat back while ravaging her.

And I'm suspecting we might end up with a unwanted harem at this rate; that or we should ignore any write-ins as the last two resulted in two magicians being deflowered.
>> No. 23309
[x] Let’s go see how Reimu’s doing.
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night?

The problems this can not cause are next to none! ...Wait. I think I did that wrong.
>> No. 23311
File 128519320871.png - (275.72KB , 512x513 , Listen.png ) [iqdb]
23311
[x] Go check on Marisa and Aya.
[x] After that is sorted out, go to Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.

(Its Wednesday again, I’m gonna be super busy so don’t expect another update sometime soon. Also, I finally got a name because after this story I’m gonna do a DUAL CYOA with a friend of mine)

Well, its morning, time to mosey on out. You’re still not so sure as to what you’re going to do today, but apologizing to Alice seems to be top priority right now. You’ll decide what to do afterwards when you cross that bridge.

Its time to rouse your party members into actions, so you start with the nearest one, Yuuka. You gently shake Yuuka in an attempt to wake her up. She just scowls and holds onto you tighter in response. Ugh, she’s probably not a morning person, so you try to get up and let her sleep for a little bit without you.
You suddenly find yourself held down with incredible force as Yuuka’s face turns into a scowl. She mumbles something to herself as she hugs you in a vice like grip.

Uh oh, you seem to be stuck. The more you struggle, the tighter she holds onto you. You whisper to her that if she lets you go, you’ll give her more loving later and she, regretfully, lets you go. What, was she pretending to be asleep this entire time?

You get up and Yuuka rolls over and continues to sleep. After what happened last night, you’re worried about how Marisa’s doing. You sorta lost track of time while making love to Yuuka, so you’re actually not too sure where she went. You wander around Aya’s house until you find a guestroom with Marisa sleeping on a makeshift bed made of blankets and pillows (she must have raided Aya’s storage room). You gently shake Marisa on the shoulder and, unlike Yuuka, she actually gets up. Marisa looks at you with groggy eyes and blinks a couple times before clearing her head.

“Ugh, g’mornin’, ze.”

She mumbles a slurred greeting to you as she stumbles out of bed. Her hair is all ruffled up but, most noticeably, her clothing is still torn from last night. You tell her to go back home, get dressed, and to meet up at Alice’s house. She kind of blinks dazedly at you and nods in agreement. Looks like she’s not a morning person either. Marisa stumbles away to the front door where she flies groggily towards her home.

Hokai, time to get Aya, you figure she’d be upstairs so up the stairs you go. There’s a few rooms up here, one being a bathroom, the other being a huge room where you assume she does all her printing and newspaper related stuff, and the last being her bedroom. Her door is open and so you walk in to see the room is in a state of despair. Blouses, skirts, and panties of all kind litter the floor and various furniture all around the room. You see Aya sprawled out on her bed in a nightgown with a blissfully peaceful expression on her face. As you enter her room, you suddenly think to yourself, what was she doing last night while you were with Marisa and Yuuka? You quickly scan the room for her camera and find nothing. Damn! You’re almost positive she took pictures of what happened and you plan to get rid of them. You start to dig through her drawers and desk in search of her camera until a voice makes you freeze in place.

“Are you looking for my panties? They’re not that hard to find.”

Aya’s sitting at the edge of her bed looking at you with interest as she catches you red-handed. Hang on, you’re not a panty thief, you just want her damn camera. You ask her where her camera is and she looks bored with your question.

“Huh? Is that all you want? Its in my printing room.” She says this with a disappointed tone of voice.

You notice that she’s sitting in a very unladylike position with her legs open and her panties are visible to you. The little voice in your head from last night speaks up, “quite bold, isn’t she? Why don’t you indulge her for a bit?”

You shake your head and ignore the voice, Aya’s just teasing you is all. You tell her to meet you downstairs after she‘s gets dressed as you leave her room and head towards the printing room.

Amazingly enough, the printing room is exceptionally clean. There’s no clothing, no stray papers, nothing messy at all. In the middle of the room is an elaborate printing machine with a monitor on it, and plugged into the monitor is the camera Aya always has with her. On the side of the monitor you see the words “Nitori” etched into it. You take the camera and look at all the images. Lucky for you, she hasn’t deleted any of them and the pictures date back to almost a week before you arrived in Gensokyo. Hmm, you delete all those naughty photos she took of you with Alice and Yuuka, but other than that, there’s nothing else. Huh, you guess she didn’t know about what happened last night after all. You unplug the camera and take it downstairs with you.

You see both Yuuka and Aya sitting opposite of each other at a table completely dressed and ready to go. Damn they’re fast! Yuuka’s giving Aya this menacing, but polite smile and Aya’s eyes dart around nervously, looking for any escape. Wow, its as if she already knows Aya’s up to no good. As soon as Aya sees you at the bottom of the staircase, she leaps towards you in an attempt to escape Yuuka’s constant gaze and asks you what your plans are now (after she takes back her camera).

Okay, so, here’s the plan. You’re going to go to Alice’s house, meet up with Marisa and Alice, and then…something. You haven’t really thought too far into it seeing as how planning to do ONE thing always is met with constant distractions and harassments from everyone around you, so you like to take things one step at a time.
SO, before Yuuka decides your guide is too much of a threat to her love life, you decide to head on out to Alice’s house as fast as you can before something stops you.

You open the door to see a woman with brilliant blue hair and red eyes standing there with her hand raised, as if ready to knock on the door. She’s surprised by the door opening right when she’s about to knock on it, but quickly composes herself.

“Ah, did you sleep well? I hope you did because you’re coming with me.”

Hang on, what’s that on her hat?
You inspect her hat closely.

Are those…are those peaches?

[x] OH FUCK you LOVE peaches! Take her hat and wear it for maximum peach POWAH. Then, EAT the peaches because you just realize how little you ate yesterday and how hungry you are now. FUCKIN’ PEACHES MAN.
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW.
[x] Punch her in the face and take her hat at the same time. PEACHES.

Yeah, your only choices are take her hat, take her hat politely, or take her hat violently. You’re going to get that hat dammit.
Oh, and vote for whether or not you want me to go into detail for the “ecchi scenes” A word of caution though, I will spare NO detail for any of the scenes, so they’ll probably be one big, naughty update (no pun intended). This includes all the scenes that exclude Yuuka if Joe somehow gets himself into another situation with another woman.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
[x] NO! My virgin eyes are burning from the details!
[x] No seriously, I don’t want to see that kind of stuff.

Fun Fact: I believe Scarlet Weather Rhapsody was the first Touhou I’ve ever played (it was either that or IaMP…but I remember getting stuck on Iku because I didn‘t understand the grazing mechanic, so I‘m sure it was SWR). So I was scanning the characters, I saw Tenshi with her peach hat and we both FLIPPED OUR SHIT. Here’s a fragment of our conversation:
Me- “OH SHIT are those PEACHES on her hat?!”
Friend- “holy FUCK they ARE!
Me- “I want peaches on MY hat!”
Friend- “Man, FUCK yo hat, you don’t have peaches on your hat!”
Me- “GodDAMN I want some peaches right now.”

And it continued on like that for about 5 minutes until we both went and bought ourselves a can of peaches.
>> No. 23312
[x] OH GOD, THE PEACH ASSAILANT! PUNCH HER AND FORCE HER TO DROP HER HAT!

Too bad you aren't a crocodile. Crocodiles prefer to eat the Peach Assailant.
>> No. 23313
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>This includes all the scenes that exclude Yuuka
wat
>> No. 23314
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

Joe needs a new hat now thathe's lost Marisa's.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23315
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

{x} I'm impartial on the echi
>> No. 23316
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23317
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW.

Awesome hat with awesome fruit. Joe better go thank Sanae 'cause it's a motherfuckin miracle.

>our conversation
You forgot the part where I thought they were apples.
>> No. 23318
[x]Peaches are disgusting and you want no part of them.
[x]I'm down for ecchi
Shitty fruit. Apples and grapes are better.
>> No. 23321
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW
[x] I'm impartial on the ecchi

Why didn't we take Marisa's hat back yet? And what about Aya's hat? We need to build-- and keep! our hat collection so we can craft the legendary Towering Pillar of Hats masterwork item.
>> No. 23322
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW
-[X] Politely, of course.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23323
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW
[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23324
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23325
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you …oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW.

[x] YES! Give me those hawts scenes!

Hooray! More fappable stuff! I'm excited!
>> No. 23326
[x] Punch her in the face and take her hat at the same time. PEACHES. You're hungry and you don't have time to waste.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23327
x] OH FUCK you LOVE peaches! Take her hat and wear it for maximum peach POWAH. Then, EAT the peaches because you just realize how little you ate yesterday and how hungry you are now. FUCKIN’ PEACHES MAN.

[ecchi]yes
>> No. 23328
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW.
[X] YES
So that's why that update was so short... you had to cut down all the details... all the naughty, juicy details...
>> No. 23329
[x] Punch her in the face and take her hat at the same time. PEACHES. You're hungry and you don't have time to waste.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!
>> No. 23330
[X] Coming with me? My wife is needing my mighty man stick right now. Yuuka get's cranky when she doesn't get it shoved in her.
>> No. 23331
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

Also, I'm probably gonna be the only one voting for this, but...

[x] No seriously, I don’t want to see that kind of stuff.

We need more epic displays of raw MANLINESS, and the ecchi will only get in the way. Not to mention, doing that will probably end up with Joe banging every girl in Gensokyo before everything is done, and how will we ever get anything done then?

But I may have misunderstood your statement. If you were talking about writing as normal, and throwing all the Ecchi from various scenes into one big update every now and then, keeping them seperate from the main body of the story, then amend my vote to

[x] I'm impartial on the ecchi.
>> No. 23332
Marisa took being raped pretty well. I mean, it wasn't our fault and we obviously tried to stop, but she seemed to cheer up right after it happened.

I guess no DOES mean yes.
>> No. 23333
File 128520706048.png - (10.46KB , 450x400 , 423.png ) [iqdb]
23333
Why have so many stories recently been "hurf durf manly punch in snout to establish dominance" crap? It's starting to remind me of the Invader Zim fangirl "lolrandum *holds up spork*" stuff... but with more neckbeards.
>> No. 23334
>>23333

I assume because the anons are demanding it be that way? I don't know, I guess it's a trend.
>> No. 23335
>>23333

This used to be a lot cooler when punching was a last resort opposed to being drunk/moonwalking. Now we're just "stereotypical shonen musclehead #108".
>> No. 23336
>>23335
>#108

Funny you should say that...
>> No. 23337
This.

We also should have equiped boogeyman and scared the shit out of Rumia.

Remember, most of Gensokyo are loli's.
>> No. 23338
>>23333
newfags who want to buck the trend of helpless guy and more or less overcompensate; at least the last few things, with this writer and >>23334 has proven quite enjoyable.
>> No. 23339
File 128521972340.jpg - (72.90KB , 667x858 , WFAWOIS6P6EOM52TWWIZQ36RFCKMQDUV.jpg ) [iqdb]
23339
>>23338
>at least the last few things, with this writer and >>23334 has proven quite enjoyable.
... This story and that one are the annoying "hurfdurf" stories.
>> No. 23340
Not every story needs to be a serious one.
It's nice to have some lighthearted and oft-retarded fun once in a while.
>> No. 23341
File 128522105519.jpg - (46.83KB , 450x340 , opinion.jpg ) [iqdb]
23341
>>23340
This is a bad retarded story.
For an example of a good one, see Derp Wars or DtRT.
Whatev. I'll stop shitting up the thread and let guys like >>23300 shit it up in my place.
>> No. 23342
[x] OH FUCK you LOVE peaches! Take her hat and wear it for maximum peach POWAH. Then, EAT the peaches because you just realize how little you ate yesterday and how hungry you are now. FUCKIN’ PEACHES MAN.

[x] Porn is fine too.

>>23337
Why didn't you post that earlier?
>> No. 23343
>>23335
...second this motion.
>> No. 23345
>>23300
Actually, it was good in the beginning. It did not have this Mary Sue feeling at all. Driving around with Chen, doing stupid things and such.

Since the power up choices it went steadily downhill. Nothing about Average Joe anymore. Something like beat up strong touhou - she falls in love with mc, repeat. You can already see the ending. Beat up Yukari - she falls in love with MC, whole Touhou harem. Maybe a few minor differences here and there but that's it.

But hey, it is in /border/ and people enjoy it. So let them.
>> No. 23346
I actually agree with the way this story has taken a turn away from what drew me to it in the first place. The original point was to stay out of Gensokyo. It was worth it just to see Yukari so enraged that she wanted us to beg her to send us there.

And then she pushed us into a gap anyway, and that one interesting goal was lost. I mean, technically it means we won against her, and twice since we survived being dropped in Yuuka's sunflower field. But it makes me wonder how much more delayed things would have been if we had chosen that Sesame Street trash can option.

Hey, the story is still amusing for what it is now. It's just that it's not what it was. And well, I'm not that interested in any sort of harem quest, or sexual interactions that we can't opt out of, etc. I don't love it or hate it, I'm just indifferent. I don't really want to say the same thing about the story overall, but there isn't a lot to stay interested in now.
>> No. 23347
[x] Punch her in the face and take her hat at the same time. PEACHES.

That would be awesome.

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!

Raping her is fine too.
>> No. 23348
File 128525473633.jpg - (297.84KB , 482x900 , f05761dcdf4e9aa4af133e5cb1254fe3.jpg ) [iqdb]
23348
[x] No, don’t do that. Perhaps she’s a polite young woman with an excellent social upbringing who will listen to you…oh wait, are those PEACHES?! OH FUCK you better grab that hat NOW

[x] YES! Give me those hawt scenes!


The hat on the blue-haired woman’s head suddenly and mysteriously ends up upon yours. This strange occurrence may or may not have involved your hand in anyway, but now you have a flippin’ sweet hat to replace the one you lost previously. And its got PEACHES.

“HEY! What do you think you’re doing?!”

Well, now that you solved that problem, its time to go to Alice’s house. You turn to tell Aya to lead the way as usual, but the blue-haired woman grab’s your shoulder and turns you back to face her.

“I said give me back my damn hat!”

You blink, well clearly the hat has chosen a new owner, and you gladly accepted the responsibility of owning a new hat. You pluck a peach from the top of your hat and indulge in your responsibility. This peach, however, is INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS and you completely ignore this woman’s demands and continue enjoying your peach.

“GRR! Don’t you know who I am?!”

The Juggernaut? You reference something she cannot possibly have understood and blinks at you a couple times in confusion before realizing that you’re making fun of her. She grabs you by your neck and lifts you up with one hand, demonstrating her physical power.

“I’m Tenshi Hinanai! I sent you that invitation yesterday and you rudely declined! What does ‘nuts’ mean anyways?!”

Heh, even though she’s lifting you by your neck, it doesn’t hurt at all, nor is it very intimidating to you. You also chuckle at another reference that went way over Tenshi’s head and she starts to grow furious with your attitude. She brings you incredibly close to her face, a technique that reminds you of something from a while back, and snarls a threat at you.

“Don’t toy with me, human. You may be strong, but you can never even hope to compare to my power! Now submit to me and you may yet enjoy the life you live!”

Hmm, that’s nice. She doesn’t seem like the person to spontaneously threaten people and you think she’s actually bluffing with all that rage to get you to do what she wants. Well, if she’s had her eye on you for a while, then she’s supposed to know that intimidation doesn’t work well on you. Maybe she’s trying to get you mad or something. You finish your peach and reach for another one, but Tenshi quick snatches your hat off your head and places it back onto hers.

“Gimme that! It was a gift and you have no right to touch it! Now listen closely, I know all your dirty little secrets and will expose them to everyone if you don’t submit to me now.”

Yawn. You already dealt with Aya. Normally you’d get upset at something like this, but its still early in the morning and you don’t feel like bothering with this nuisance. Wait a minute…You see that there are 4 peaches still on the hat. When you first saw Tenshi, she had 4 peaches on the hat. You took the hat and ate one peach…and yet there’s still four more remaining…
That must mean…

“What’s the matter? Are you scared of me now? Don’t you want to stop me from ruining your precious name? Huh!?”

This hat…it must be some kind of magical hat! You reach forward and grab another juicy peach from her hat to confirm your suspicions and, sure enough, a little tiny speck appears where the peach was and in a few seconds it grows to full size. MY GOD! Its like a little peach factory you wear on your head! Why, that’s the best kind of hat there is! You take a hearty bite out of the peach in your hand and you take back your hat and place it in its rightful place. Aya and Yuuka are watching this little scene from over your shoulder and chuckle at how much you’re frustrating Tenshi.

She sees how very little progress she’s making with you and lets you drop freely to the ground. She then immediately slaps the peach out of your hand, and it bounces down the slope and continues to roll until its out of sight.
Okay, now you’re pissed. She could have settled this peacefully and diplomatically, but she had to go and ruin your breakfast.

Nobody fucks with your breakfast.

“Oh, did I hit a nerve I wonder? What, are you going to hit me now? Are you going to punish me? Come on then, do it faggot! Hit me! Some people claim you’re the strongest in Gensokyo, so prove it! I think you’re a pussy! A faggot! Queer! Homo!”

She has this smug grin on her face continues shouting names at you, but you only care about that peach she slapped away. Sure you have an infinite supply of peaches from your portable peach factory (which is what you’re going to call it from now on), but she just opened up old wounds. Way back from a more simpler time, when a certain someone ruined your breakfast…

[x] Slap the shit out of her!
[x] Not good enough, punch the shit out of her, and then throw her to Yuuka to play with.
[x] Hokuto Zankai Ken, she’ll die for her insolence.
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
[x] If you don’t say anything, then she’ll go away eventually…


I’ve read all of your posts, opinions, and complaints, and I have to say that I definately agree that the original idea of this CYOA GREATLY differs from what it originally was. Whether or not that was a good thing I’ll leave you to decide.
Honestly, Joe wasn’t supposed to survive past my 10th update. Hell, the second update actually had a bad-end in it and every choice beyond that had AT LEAST one bad-end. HOWEVER, you guys have managed to avoid those pitfalls so well, Joe began to grow a personality of his own. Joe wasn’t even supposed to live long enough to have that happen, but because of your smart choices (or pure dumb luck) it happened anyway. I guess it was because of Joe’s lovable personality that, admittedly, even I grew attached to this man with a death wish. I just couldn’t kill him off…He’s the lovable bastard that curses like a sailor, drinks like a man, and does it all with no regrets (speaking of drinking, that‘ll come up later on in the story). The more and more he tested fate (and the more you guys somehow avoided my bad ends), the more tragic it would become when I would have to inevitably kill him off. Honestly, it was REALLY supposed to end with Yukari in that alleyway, but what kind of an ending would that have been? So…I gave him a little boost to his survivability, just to keep him alive for just a bit longer and you know the drill. Those with power seeks more power. Joe was always on the verge of getting killed off at anytime and you guys didn’t want to see Joe die off like a red-shirt, so you jumped at the aspect of power like any sane person would have done. It transformed from a “can you survive?” environment to a “Let’s kick some ass” story.
Is this a good or bad thing? I don’t know, but I still find it entertaining to write and will continue to do so. So long as even ONE person wants to see this story to its inevitable conclusion, then I shall continue to write with as much gusto as I normally do. If you’re one of the people who’s hated the way the story ended up and is reading this right now…Well, there’s really no point in continuing to read because Joe ended up based on the a majority of votes. The majority wants him to be this way and I will continue to willingly to indulge them because Joe is as much MY character as it is THEIR character. They make the choices and I say what happens (admittedly, I did put in some traps in the obvious choices *cough*drinkingwithalice*cough* so that makes me a sneaky bastard). However, if you wish for Joe to do something that he would “normally” do, then ignore my own suggested choice of action and write-in your own vote and have everyone jump on the bandwagon. If you just simply can’t bother with that, then Joe died for you a long time ago. If you absolutely, positively detest this story with all your heart and soul, then just leave. I have no idea why you’re here and still reading.
I really don’t mind when you guys post your opinions and constructive criticism, in fact I kind of like it because that means I must have done something right to have garnered your attention. Its unfortunate I cannot cater to everyone’s desires, but I have to go with the majority of the votes and the show must go on. So, to end this long, pointless rant, lets all tip one back in celebration of Joe’s health.

Oh, and to the guy that thinks he knows the ending: PFFT, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I’m a bitter bastard (can you tell from how I made Joe a children-hating drunken bastard?) and I don’t believe in happy endings. This doesn’t mean that he’ll have a bad ending…maybe. Have fun with your spoiler.

>> No. 23349
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
>> No. 23350
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.

>rant
tl;dr Joe changed, stop crying, if you don't like it don't read Negima, etc.
>> No. 23351
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23352
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] And leave her behind. You need to be somewhere, remember?

Indulge her, I want. But an eyesore, this is. And ignore her, we must.
>> No. 23353
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23355
[x] "Yuuka, this brat here just called your beloved husband a homosexual. In other words, she just implied that you have low enough standards that sleeping with a homosexual was enough to satisfy you. Do you have anything to say to her about that?" (Or basically, something to this effect, if my wording was choosen poorly)
[x] Sit back and enjoy the fireworks to come.
[x] After Yuuka is done, leave Tenshi, or rather, what remains of her behind. We have somewhere to be, remember?

This is probably crazy and out of the box enough to end up awesome.
>> No. 23356
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23357
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.

What seperates a Gentleman from a ruffian? Uh... Something.
And besides, enough pounding the crap out of people for a few updates, I hope we have a calm spot. For at least an update...
>> No. 23358
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.

even Joe needs a break from the fighting/sexing.
>> No. 23359
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] And leave her behind. You need to be somewhere, remember?
>> No. 23360
[x] Not good enough, punch the shit out of her, and then throw her to Yuuka to play with.

Yuuka x Tenshi sex?
>> No. 23361
[x] "Yuuka, this brat here just called your beloved husband a homosexual. In other words, she just implied that you have low enough standards that sleeping with a homosexual was enough to satisfy you. Do you have anything to say to her about that?" (Or basically, something to this effect, if my wording was choosen poorly)
[x] Sit back and enjoy the fireworks to come.
[x] After Yuuka is done, leave Tenshi, or rather, what remains of her behind. We have somewhere to be, remember?

This could just as easily turn badly for us. But Joe has had more than enough power-tripping for now.
>> No. 23362
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.

Let's NOT sic Yuuka on people! And NOT give Tenshi the conflict she obviously is looking for!
>> No. 23363
File 128527078743.jpg - (86.74KB , 469x428 , cooldude_hd.jpg ) [iqdb]
23363
[X] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[X] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[X] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.

U MAD, TENSHI?
>> No. 23365
[X] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[X] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[X] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23366
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.

No need to be violent ALL the time. Only when its needed.
>> No. 23367
[X] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[X] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[X] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.

> Author spoiler

So you're one of those people who believe in earning your good ending?
>> No. 23368
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23369
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
>I will continue to willingly to indulge them because Joe is as much MY character as it is THEIR character. They make the choices and I say what happens
That is good. Good. The worst thing is to suddenly change course because people did not like things. Just be sure to not always include: beat the shit out of her, rape rape rape, beat more up, kill, finish her. You need to add neutral or peaceful options too.
Like the Tenshi options. We had no choice other than fuck her up.
>> No. 23370
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
>> No. 23371
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
>> No. 23372
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
>> No. 23373
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.
[x] Why must we be so violent to women? Just talk her down, jeeze.
>> No. 23374
File 128528637045.jpg - (102.57KB , 448x500 , 8a1424de374230bf091a4a95d19c2dd5.jpg ) [iqdb]
23374
[x] Ready your stance, stretch your hand as far as you can to the back, and then release the mighty force on your hand towards her while saying "Bitchslap, brat."
[x] But stop at a few inches from her face and say that you're just joking.
[x] Pat her on the head. Children should be treated as such.


Yeah, it was fun teasing her while it lasted, but now she won’t shut the hell up. Ki begins to streak across your body and you wave your arms into a threatening stance. You’re tired of this particular distraction and its time to do away with her. You can see her body trembling in…um…fear? You’re actually not too sure because she’s smiling lewdly and blushing hard. Her breathing is getting heavy and her eyes have that, “YES! I waited so long for this moment!” kind of look.

Well this is kind of awkward. You decide to instead play a little prank on your rude new intruder and you bring your fist back and “power it up” with Godhand. You over exaggerate you movements and Tenshi’s breathing gets faster and faster in anticipation. You thrust your fist towards her head with a loud “ATAA!”, but stop it at the last second, right before you hit her face. Her body trembles violently for a second, as though she almost had an orgasm, and blinks a few times. She collapses onto her knees and continues to tremble as looks up at you. You walk up to her and, with the same hand that you threw the punch with, pat her lightly on the head. You tell her that children shouldn’t play with adults and you walk past her.
Aya and Yuuka walk past her as well and your party leaves Tenshi’s trembling form behind.

“Wait! Come back! You were supposed to hit me! Come back and punish me!” A voice calls out to you, but you ignore it and continue on.

“You should have raped the bitch” says the voice in your head, only a little stronger this time, but you shake it off and ignore it like everything else.

Aya, once again takes the lead but this time Yuuka takes your arm and you walk with your lady in a gentlemanly fashion. It seems like she wants to keep you close to prevent other women from getting their hands on you (or vice versa) and you’re perfectly happy with that. What you’re not happy with is how Tenshi came running after you shortly afterwards and demands that you punish her. My god, why won’t she just leave you alone??

Yuuka tightens her hold on your arm and brings you closer to her when Tenshi tries to grab you. You smell the sweet fragrance of an assortment of flowers coming from Yuuka as she gives off a very threatening aura to let Tenshi know that she’s come WAY to close to her lover.

“Y-you just can’t leave me like that! If you think that I’m a child, then shouldn’t you discipline me for saying bad words?”

Tenshi’s voice isn’t so aggressive anymore and her flustered behavior gives away her true intentions. She obviously wants you to hurt her for whatever reason or, at the very least, give her some attention. Yuuka’s eye, for a brief moment, twitches once as it seems her patience is running very thin.

“See? Should have raped her. It solves everything!” says that annoying voice in your head even louder this time, but you suppress the voice again and make a mental note to find someone to cure this problem as soon as possible. But for now, you have to deal with that perpetual nuisance called “Tenshi” before she becomes a fine red mist.

[x] Wait, why do you care what happens to Tenshi? Let Yuuka have her way with her.
[x] No, that would be utterly ungentlemanly to let your love do all the work. You’ll make Tenshi go away…with VIOLENCE.
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. <Insert diplomatic strategy here>
>> No. 23375
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Let us have... OUR AFTERNOON TEA! Even if it isn't afternoon.

We'll be so awesome we'll have our afternoon tea WHENEVER the hell we want. And have it with WHOEVER we want. Just... have to find the tea.
>> No. 23378
[X] Use the pressure points to leave Tenshi in a state of constant agony/bliss.
[X] Take back Tenshi's your hat.
>> No. 23380
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."

Parenting practice.
>> No. 23381
>>23380
I think this may just work.


[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
>> No. 23382
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."

Changing to this.
>> No. 23383
>“Wait! Come back! You were supposed to hit me! Come back and punish me!”
Oh good lord.

[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
>> No. 23384
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
>> No. 23385
[X] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[X]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
>> No. 23386
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
>> No. 23387
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x]"Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we'll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don't give her what she wants, but make it clear she's in the wrong. Maybe some discipline...that hat she's so fond of is a privilege, and if she's going to be so immature..."
We are going to be the best couple in all of Gensokyo.
>> No. 23388
File 128531548124.jpg - (140.08KB , 850x860 , tears.jpg ) [iqdb]
23388
[x] Wait, wouldn’t that be even more ungentlemanly? Find some way to appease both her and Yuuka. Draw Yuuka aside.
[x] “Listen, honey. We need to resolve this together. After all, we’ll have children of our own, someday, and it would be best if we have some experience dealing with these sorts of tantrums. We should be firm, but gentle. Don’t give her what she wants, but make it clear she’s in the wrong. Maybe some discipline…that hat she’s so fond of is a privilege, and if she’s going to be so immature…”

You relay the message to Yuuka and her eyes light up. You can’t tell whether she likes the idea of having children or just disciplining Tenshi, but either way she gets the point. You tell Aya to stop for a moment and both you and Yuuka deal with this nuisance together. Its clear that she wants you to hit her, so you will avoid physical violence as much as possible. You’ll try to take the nice guy approach at first, and if it doesn’t work…then you’ll let Yuuka do her thing. You have a bad feeling that this’ll somehow mentally damage her for life, but oh well.

You look at Tenshi directly and hold your hand up to get her attention. She stops momentarily to see if you’re going to take any physical action against her, and once she realizes that you aren’t going to hit her, she starts to whine again.

“Come on, why won’t you hit me? Don’t you find me really annoying? Don‘t you hate me?”

You tell her that you don’t find her annoying at all, and that you’ll always love her, regardless of what she does. Both Aya and Tenshi are taken aback because they probably took that the wrong way, but you walk up to the stunned Tenshi and you give her a great big hug. Tenshi resists your “affection” and tries to push you away.

“Liar! You don’t love me! You hate me like everyone else! You hate me because I’m always causing trouble! Let me go!” She says this while struggling against your grip

You squeeze her tighter and assure Tenshi that you and Yuuka will always love her and that she can visit you two if she‘s ever sad or lonely. Part 1 of “discipline Tenshi” seems to be working as you can hear Tenshi sniffle and hiccup before she finally hugs you back and begins to weep bitterly on your shoulder. D’aww, Tenshi must have been so lonely that she managed to forget how you tried your very best to ignore her in the first place. Man, you’re gonna feel like an ass for part 2 of the plan.

Tenshi starts to cry and blabber on about how nobody likes her in heaven because she was a “failed celestial” due to ascending to heaven because of her clan and not from personal achievements. You actually start to feel a little sorry for her when Yuuka suddenly pulls her off of you and steps between the both of you. She leans her face in and gives Tenshi her usual smile.

“Yes, we both love you very much Tenshi. However, if you continue to act naughty, then we’ll still love you, but not as much as you’d like. You want us to give you all of our love, right?” Tenshi, surprised by this sudden mood swing, just simply nods at Yuuka.

“Good. Now you’ll listen to everything we’ll tell you, right?” Yuuka says with her smile steadily growing as she continues. Tenshi, desperate for love and attention, nods again.

Uh oh, you don’t like where this is going.

“Excellent, but first, we have to punish you for being so rude to Joe. So, he’s going to keep your hat until you learn to behave properly. And also…”
You cut Yuuka off short partly because you don’t plan on giving the hat back, but partly because you think she’s gone far enough. You already made her cry, but taking advantage of her current mental state would not only be cruel but time consuming. You’re almost positive Yuuka can stand there and torture Tenshi for hours upon hours and the longer you spend NOT accomplishing anything, the more time that thing inside you has to fully root itself in your mind again, and the more chance something else can pop up. You tell Yuuka that its time to go and she gives you a disappointed look back, but agrees to wrap it up.

“Okay, your hat will be your only punishment this time and you’ll only get it back if you behave. Now, be a good girl and go home.” Yuuka dismisses Tenshi and walks away from her. Tenshi just stands there with puffy red eyes and watches as your party turns away and leaves.

“Wait! You said I can visit you if I’m ever sad or lonely, so please take me with you! I don’t care where you go, just don’t leave me alone…” Tenshi says this while running towards your party.

Wait, you said something like that? You think back to it and realize that, yes, you told Tenshi that she could visit you whenever she wanted and Yuuka looks at you with annoyance. Whoops, looks like Tenshi’s still following you even after all that, but the only difference is that now she’s incredibly vulnerable…

[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
[x] Tell her she can tag along.
[x] Tell her to go home.
[x] SOUL CRUSH: Tell you that you lied about loving her and laugh.
>> No. 23389
File 128531587373.png - (632.85KB , 800x490 , Joe_gif.png ) [iqdb]
23389
This made my day...morning...
Whatever.

Pic courtesy of Rafflesia.
>> No. 23390
All three options seem like they're equally okay.

Did I say three? Yes, yes I did.
What do you mean there are four options? That last one isn't an option, that's asshole route.
>> No. 23391
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
>> No. 23392
File 128531744658.gif - (127.09KB , 858x533 , Joe Tenko.gif ) [iqdb]
23392
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
[x] Carry her around on your hat. You know, like a good father.

>>23389
That pic's old news, bro. Here's an updated one.
>> No. 23393
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.

One big psychotic family. And our pet crow.
>> No. 23394
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
>> No. 23395
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.

To be honest, this is... pretty awesome now. This is totally going to be the best family in the world.
>> No. 23396
>[x] SOUL CRUSH: Tell you that you lied about loving her and laugh.

I'd piss against the tide, but it won't win.

[X] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
[X] Peaches for everyone!
>> No. 23397
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
YES
>> No. 23398
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
[x]PEACHES!
>> No. 23399
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
>> No. 23400
[X] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
>> No. 23401
[ø] Adopt Tenshi into your family.
>> No. 23402
File 128534471694.jpg - (340.76KB , 810x900 , 1f3cdf7b00fa7e6c615e5f4c82604543.jpg ) [iqdb]
23402
[x] Adopt Tenshi into your family.

<----(You now have Tenshi in the…palm of your hand, HURHURHUR)

Something must have seriously touched your heart back there and you turn and around, open your arms, and welcome her to your family. She stands there for a moment trying to process what you just said and when she comes to the realization that she’s going to have a loving (other than Yuuka) family, music starts to play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmSdMnP-to) and she runs towards you in slow motion with happy tears in her eyes. Wow, how nice of you to do that for Tenshi.

Yuuka still looks annoyed, but satisfied by the result in the end, at least Tenshi won’t target you for her sexual desires anymore because there’s no such thing as incest in Gensokyo…right?
Right??

Whatever, Aya’s documenting this whole scene and feverishly writing in her notebook while Tenshi continues to run towards you in slow motion. It takes a full minute, but she manages to leap into your arms and embrace you while crying in happiness (Wow, just imagining that scene made one of my teeth fall out from how sweet and happy it was). Aya turns back towards the path and continues onwards while still writing and Yuuka grabs you by the arm and cuts the happy scene short by dragging you away, but Tenshi runs up and grabs you by the hand (She doesn’t really like Yuuka too much) and the three of you walk towards Alice’s house as one big, screwed up family.

You manage to walk down Youkai Mountain and through the Forest of Magic all while holding hands and making light conversation with your “family”. Tenshi’s been beaming the entire time and she talks excitedly to you about an assortment of inane things, ranging from which cloud is the comfiest to the general subject of heavenly peaches. Speaking of which, you share your peaches with the rest of your family and even reward Aya with a few peaches for behaving relatively well (other than this morning, but you‘ll let that slide). Its not like it’ll kill you to share the peaches, they just keep coming back anyways.

It seems like all the other Youkai in the forest would rather leave you and your entourage of death alone as you are not accosted by anything all the way until Alice’s house. Upon reaching her front door, you hear voices from inside the house. Aya knocks on the door and you hear a muffled voice say, “Who is it?”

“It’s Aya, open up!”

“Go away.”

Ouch, even though it was Aya, that still was pretty harsh. You hear another someone complain to Alice, probably Marisa, and the door swings open suddenly, revealing the smiling witch and the icy puppeteer. Unfortunately, they both stand there utterly perplexed when they see you, and who you’re with. Marisa asks, hesitantly, “Uh, why are you holding hands, ze?”

Why, because Yuuka’s your wife and she wants to be close to you.

“No, I mean Tenshi. Why are you holding Tenshi’s hand, ze?”

Hmm, that’s a good question, why ARE you holding Tenshi’s hand? In fact, what is your relationship to her in your “family”? You only really held her hand because neglecting her would cause problems.

“C-could it be that you’re a polygamist…?” Alice chimes in from behind Marisa, staring at you wide-eyed.

[x] YES! Now join me my wives. Together we shall RULE Gensokyo and you shall be QUEENS!!! But first, we retire to the bedchambers. Daddy needs some loving.
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your <sister, daughter, ward> and you really need to go to <Sanae, Reimu, Eintei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.
>> No. 23403
Yeah, well, you know. We must treat women better and start to act like a gentleman. Get to know them better, free them and treat them as equals. Then help Gensokyo get to be a better land and make friends with everyone.
Not act like some kind of Rance and rape everyone and conquer everything. That shit just gets boring and i hate it. Quality needs to be made here.

[x] YES! Now join me my wives. Together we shall RULE Gensokyo and you shall be QUEENS!!! But first, we retire to the bedchambers. Daddy needs some loving.

yeah....
>> No. 23404
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your <ward> and you really need to go to <Sanae> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.

Oh wait... WE ALREADY LEFT YOUKAI MOUNTAIN, DAMN IT!
>> No. 23408
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.

She our daughter! Ward is so impersonal. Also, delicious misunderstandings...
>> No. 23409
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.
>> No. 23410
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.
>> No. 23411
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she ’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Reimu> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.

Picked Reimu coz nearer and I rather not spend the time getting lost in that fucking bamboo forest. And Sanae still owes us a freaking miracle back there, so she has to give it to us later.
>> No. 23413
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your <ward> and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.
[x] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[x] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.

Let's not forget the initial reason for coming here, and we still need to clear up a certain misunderstanding as well.
>> No. 23414
[X] What? No, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you.
[X] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[X] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.

Too much of the wrong kind of fourth wall breaking in this update.
>> No. 23415
[x] What? No, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <that one curse goddess Aya never told you about yet> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you.
[x] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[x] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.
>> No. 23416
[x] What? No, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you.
[x] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[x] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.
>> No. 23417
>>23414
I agree, but, as they say around here: "A stumble is not a fall"


[X] What? No, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you.
[X] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[X] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.
>> No. 23418
[x] What? No, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter, and you really need to go to <Eientei> to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you.
[x] Apologise to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[x] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.
>> No. 23419
File 128537950294.png - (1.09MB , 1366x768 , Laughing farmers.png ) [iqdb]
23419
[x] What? *looks up at above choice*, no, just GOD no. No, she’s just your daughter and you really need to go to Eientei to cure yourself of this horrible growing desire inside of you. In fact, you believe that the horrible desire was the cause of that above choice and time’s growing short.
[x] Apologize to Alice for not being there on time to meet her.
[x] Ask Alice why she would think Joe is a polygamist.

Yes, why does she think you’re a polygamist anyways? You inquire her as to what she’s talking about and she states that you’re holding hands with another woman and Yuuka’s okay with that, as if its obvious. A fully grown woman, she points out.
Oh, that. Well you explain to her about Tenshi and how you spontaneously adopted her as your daughter. Both Marisa and Alice look at you incredulously, but the look from Yuuka tells them to stop asking questions and just accept that fact. They just simply nod in agreement, but make a mental note of your “paternal tendencies”.

Oh, and before you forget, you apologize to Alice for making her go all the way to Aya’s house and not being there to meet up with her. She coughs, looks away and mumbles, “Don’t worry about it, Marisa told me all about what happened.”

Oh SHIT, Marisa told her about the mushroom incident?!

“Mushroom incident?” Alice looks at you curiously, “Marisa told me all about Rumia and Aya, but she never told me anything about a mushroom incident…”

Oh, well, in that case, you tell her that its really nothing and that she shouldn’t worry about it. After all, if she doesn’t know about what happened between you and Marisa, then there’s no need to explain it, right?

She decides to leave the subject of the “mushroom incident” alone and you move on to the next predicament, what to do about that horrible urge that continues to build inside of you. You vaguely remember Aya telling your about an amazing doctor who lives in the bamboo forest, so you tell Aya to lead you over to the mystical House of Eternity.

“Why~?” Aya asks in a teasing voice, almost as if she knows what the problem is and wants to expose your secret. Well, seeing as how its Aya, she already knows damn well what it is, so you threaten crush her camera if she doesn’t shut the hell up and she reluctantly agrees.

“Alright alright, I can take you to Eientei, but we’ll have to go through the human village, so expect some delays there.”

HAH, delays. How bad could it possibly be? You dealt with so much shit, already, delays are just nothing more than a nuisance. You brush off her warning and tell her to take you straight through the village.

“Alright…” Aya says ominously, as if to scare you or something. Bah! What does she know? She’s mostly been with you this whole time, so how can she know if something’s gonna delay you or not? She just shrugs at you and starts walking towards, presumably, the human village. Well, you weren’t gonna stay here for too long anyways, so you invite anyone willing to follow you into your party, and everyone, except Alice joins your party. Well, Yuuka wants to be by your side regardless of where you go, Tenshi doesn’t want to be left alone, Aya shouldn’t be left on her own or bad things will happen to you, and Marisa wants to help you with your “illness” because it was her fault that you ate the mushroom in the first place, how noble of her.

Hmm, you figure Alice’s still mad at how you didn’t meet her at Aya’s house and you remain completely oblivious to the her situation. Oh well, nothing you can do about that. Aya leads the way as usual and the rest of your party follows.

The journey is slow and arduous as the party can only go as fast as the slowest person, which is you, and they all have to walk along side you too because you can’t fly either (other than Marisa, she‘s always on her broom). After a long while of traveling like this, you see several houses in the distance and the closer you get, the more houses you see. You hear the excited buzz of people chattering in the street and foreboding music wafts through the air to fully complete this scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHR1rtiDWI). You get the feeling that the village isn’t usually like this and some sort of celebration is being held. The streets quickly become crowded and you and your entourage manage to somehow get separated in the confusion. DAMN, for a village there’s a lot of people here! Despite how your friends and family dress, you can’t seem to find them anywhere! You pass by street vendors selling various items and food, but the only person you manage to find is Aya who, in all honestly, found you.

“Having fun yet?” Aya asks you after dragging you off to the side. You ask her if this is what she meant by “delays”.

“Well, sort of. It’s a market day for the human village and sometimes it gets to the point where its almost like a celebration. Everyone will try anything to sell their wares; music, performers, and sometimes even pyrotechnics will appear if the kappa come by. Youkai from all over even come by just to enjoy the sights and sounds too. Its weird though, there‘s seems to be more people here then normal…almost as if they were forced to gather here…”

Well that’s fan-fuckin-tastic. Not only did everyone get separated from you, but the music seems so ominous… You tell Aya to gather everyone up and meet you…somewhere. It doesn’t matter, she’s good at finding people and if she found you once, she can find you again. She nods, and springs into the air and begins her search while you’re left on the ground alone again.

You still get the horrible feeling that you should seriously leave this place as fast as you can before something bad happens…

[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
[x] Go to the schoolhouse! You LOVE learning!
[x] Dance with everyone!
[x] Challenge everyone here to a test of MANLINESS and earn money so you can piss it all away on random shit. Might as well enjoy yourself, huh?
[x] Wander aimlessly through village.

(Yeah, I know not a lot happened in the last couple updates, but now almost every choice leads to something interesting. Hooray!)

Bonus points if you know what that pic is from. And by bonus points, I mean Joe will magically get about 3 bottles of whiskey in each hand...And yes those farmers are laughing by the way.
>> No. 23420
File 128538074628.jpg - (61.92KB , 468x550 , moonwalkerCH50604_468x550.jpg ) [iqdb]
23420
[x] Dance with everyone!

I want the King of Dance or something Title.
>> No. 23421
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.

It'd be better to cure this urge lest Joe end up deflowering another girl.
>> No. 23422
File 128538134160.gif - (132.75KB , 858x545 , Party time.gif ) [iqdb]
23422
[x] Equip Moonwalker
[x] Dance with everyone!

Thriller, preferably.
>> No. 23423
[X] Equip Moonwalker.
[X] Use Thriller dance to find out who here is from the outside world.

What? Weed out the randoms from the knowns!
>> No. 23424
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
>> No. 23426
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
>> No. 23427
[X] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.

>>23423

Let's not obtain an original character party member.
>> No. 23429
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.

Bad feelings are no good.
>> No. 23430
[x] Wander aimlessly through village.

Why so hurry? It's still early and we haven't meet 'that' oni yet. She's obviously the one behind this gathering.
>> No. 23431
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
[x] When everyone is gathered, get them to airlift you to Eientei instead of everyone walking. For goodness sake, you have 4 fliers, and one of them has a ridable broom.
>> No. 23432
The lack of "get held up in the village" votes here is saddening. It's like you guys don't want to see Joe do something awesome that's nonviolent.
>> No. 23433
[X] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[X] Use Thriller dance to find out who here is from the outside world.
>> No. 23434
>>23432

Mushroom cure first. Awesome can come after.
>> No. 23435
>>23434
Yeah we'd rather lower our chances of deflowering Touhous.
>> No. 23436
[X] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[X] Use Thriller dance.
>> No. 23437
[X] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[X] Use Thriller dance.
We haven't done Thriller with anyone, right? If I remember correctly, we have danced Smooth Criminal, Crab, and Electric Slide. Just saying, cause I don't want a repeat performance.
>> No. 23438
[x] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[x] Use Thriller dance.

No one would understand what the heck is going on. Let's do it.
>> No. 23439
[x] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[x] Use Thriller dance.
>> No. 23441
Whatever the choice turns out to be, can we get a recap on our inventory, titles, and skills?
>> No. 23442
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
>> No. 23443
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
>> No. 23444
[x] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[x] Use Thriller dance.
>> No. 23445
File 128544861640.jpg - (257.71KB , 850x1206 , sample-41fc771fc5d958b647857ed38955882e.jpg ) [iqdb]
23445
Okay, so I just checked the votes:
9 votes to leave
9 votes to dance

At first I didn't know how to settle this, but now I have an idea...
>> No. 23448
File 128545185150.jpg - (20.96KB , 300x300 , s2z13q.jpg ) [iqdb]
23448
>>23441

Inventory: Large Sack

Portable Peach Factory (worn)
1 Pair of jeans (worn)
1 Pair of socks (worn)
1 Pair of tennis shoes (worn)
1 wallet in back pocket (with $10 and your ID)
1 peppermint in front pocket
21 7.62mm rounds
1 M1895 Nagant Revolver (poor condition)
1 spool of magic thread
An oil lamp with oil in it.
1 matchbox with 30 matches in it.
1 bottle partially full of water.

Titles:

The Boogeyman- Frightens small children.
Jagermaster- Heightens one ability at the cost of everything else.
Smooth Criminal- Boosts your charisma and allows you to solve many problems by DANCING.
Godhand- Boosts your punches. Plus your fists will be constantly on fire with holy might.

Skills:

Shock and Awe- Take somebody completely by surprise, regardless of the situation

Traits:

Badass Motherfuckery- You are a BITCH to kill. Your toughness skyrockets and allows you to be a complete badass even when near death.

Implacable Man- to quote from tvtropes: "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop! Ever! Until you are dead!"

Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination, Kenshiro would be proud.

Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.


If I missed anything, feel free to correct me.
>> No. 23450
>>23445
[X] We get out of there as fast as possible... WHILE DANCING.
>> No. 23451
>>23450

Actually... that sounds like a good compromise... dancing AND running.

>1 M1895 Nagant Revolver (poor condition)

And did everyone else forget about our gun? We need to fix it... perhaps we could fix it if we meet the Kappa.
>> No. 23456
>>23451
Well after the incident that the gun got a bit missed up, Joe started to take levels in badass. I wonder if the Kappa could upgrade it to a Guass Revolver.
>> No. 23458
File 128546164929.jpg - (302.42KB , 850x1066 , sample-a2eb52d01cbc15a7b05d94957f7422e2.jpg ) [iqdb]
23458
[x] Gather all of your party members and leave this place as fast as you can.
[x] Equip Smooth Criminal.
[x] Use Thriller dance to find out who here is from the outside world.

Alright, its time to make like the King of Pop and “Beat It”. You listen to your instincts and AVOID the obviously very fun and amusing distractions all around you and you push through the crowd to the other side of the village. The crowd starts to get thinner and thinner the further away you get from the center of the village and you almost make it out until a familiar voice calls out to you.

“Oh? Is that you Joe? Fancy meeting you here.”

You instinctually stop and turn around to see who it is. You see that Iku lady standing a short distance away from you in the middle of the street.

“Hmm…Since you‘re still here, I assume that the eldest daughter failed in her attempts to bring you to heaven. I hope you didn’t punish her too hard for her aggressiveness.”

Heh…funny she should mention that…

“Well anyways, since you’re here, would you care to enjoy this occasion with me? I don’t normally have free time…” She starts to float towards you with the tips of her shoes barely touching the ground.

You back away from her and tell her that you have some urgent business to attend to. And you do mean urgent business. Iku stops, places her feet firmly on the ground and smirks.

“Oh? I figured you to be the kind of person full of FEVER, and I plan on showing everyone who has the most.”

You try to convince Iku that you really have to go, but she stomps on the ground and the entire street is filled with a multitude of colored tiles that periodically alternates colors. She pulls out a spell card, poses, and activates: Star Light “Light Dragon’s Sigh”. A brilliant ball of pure lightning is ejected out of tip of her finger and dazzles brilliantly in the air as lightning streaks above everyone witnessing this event and a crowd begins to gather, cutting off your escape. Suddenly, the ball of pure plasma is (Somehow) instantaneously frozen and the sudden weight brings it down behind Iku. The ball cracks into a familiar pattern, but doesn’t break from the impact. The light inside continues to shine brilliantly sending light in every direction, causing it to look like a giant disco ball, and the lightning that was streaking from the ball is also frozen, causing snowflakes to fly in every direction.

“Yeah!” A little girl in a blue dress shouts as she leaps out of nowhere next to Iku and imitates her pose. Iku looks down at her and smiles warmly.

“My, my. This little one is BURSTING with fever! Why, I’m almost inspired!” She turns her gaze back to you and asks, “So, Joe, can you handle BOTH of our fever?!”

They both activate their ultimate dual spell card: Frozen Fever “Saturday Night Cirno”.
A challenge has been issued, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

At first, you totally thought she was talking about something else, but now that you’ve been challenged, you step up to the plate, and equip Moonwalker.

The sun instantly goes down and the full moon rises overhead in its place. It is now almost midnight. The crowd “oohs” and “ahhs” at what they are witnessing instead of running away like any normal human would do. You guess they’re used to supernatural phenomenon. Music begins to play as you activate the most powerful dance in your arsenal.
Every door in the village begins to open slowly, all of them creaking in a very creepy fashion. You walk towards Iku and Cirno to directly accept their challenge and a wolf howls as if to announce your decision. Music starts to play from anywhere as both Iku and Cirno start to regret their challenge.

You’re suddenly wearing a strange orange jacket and your jeans are now orange too. The magic of the music can make anything happen after all…

“Its close to midnight, and something evil’s lurking in the dark.
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart…”


Suddenly, undead begin to shuffle out from every building in the village and the villagers have also joined their growing ranks as they slowly converge upon Iku and Cirno’s position.

“You try to scream, but terror take the sound before you make it.
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes.
You’re paralyzed!”


The zombies suddenly pull back to your side and you perform a massive, and yet perfectly synchronized, dance scene.

“’Cause this is thriller! Thriller night!
And no one’s gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know its thriller! Thriller night!
You’re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight!”


“You hear the door slam, and realize there’s nowhere left to run.”

Every door in the village slams suddenly and violently, and both Cirno and Iku jump in fright. Cirno makes tries to run away, but is suddenly grabbed by dozens of rotting hands.

“You feel the cold hand and wonder if you’ll ever see the sun.

Cirno curls up into a ball and shivers in fear, waiting for the scary people to go away.

“You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind…”


Iku, this whole time, has just been standing there, paralyzed with shock and fear as she watches Cirno get grabbed, but you suddenly end up behind her and place your hand on her shoulder.

“You’re out of time!”

She spins around and you jump backwards to do another dance number with your zombie minions.

“’Cause this is thriller! Thriller night!
There ain’t no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller!
*you do a kick and pose with hearty “whoo hoo!”* Thriller night!
You’re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight.”


The zombies start to burst out of the ground and join in on the dance.

“Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their masquerade
There’s no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
This is the end of your life.”


The zombies cease their dancing and start to converge upon poor Iku’s position once again.

“They’re out to get you, there’s demons closing in on every side.
They will possess you, unless you change that number on your dial
Now is the time,
*you pull a surprised Yuuka out of nowhere and snuggle with her* for you and I to cuddle close together
All through the night, I’ll save you from the terror on the screen
I’ll make you see!”


Now both you and Yuuka dance together as the zombies pick up the terrified Iku and start tossing her back and forth like a horrible undead moshpit.

“That this is thriller! Thriller night!
‘Cause I can thrill your than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller! Thriller night!
So let me hold you tight and share a Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight!

‘Cause this is thriller! Thriller night!
Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try!
Thriller! Thriller night!
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!”


An evil voice starts to speak as you and Yuuka dance together undisturbed in the middle of the sea of zombies and while Iku and Cirno are thrown about by the excited zombie crowd.

“The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom.

And through you fight to say alive
Your body starts to shiver…
For no mere mortal can resist,
The evil of…The Thriller.”


The song ends and cheers begin to erupt throughout the entirety of the village as everyone’s turned back into a human and are applauding for your FANTASTIC performance! They grab Iku and Cirno and start crowd surfing them around the village for being such a good sport and your poor challengers are still paralyzed from fear. Nearly every being nearby was attracted to your dance and they all (to say the least) were thoroughly pleased by your performance. You grab Yuuka’s hand and you run out of the village as they part from your path and continue to applaud and praise you, many of them inviting you back for the next market day.

You make it out of the village where Aya shortly brings the rest of your party to your position. Nobody in your party, other than Aya, saw see your performance (FUCK) and so your party continues to go to Eintei as if nothing happened. Yuuka whispers to you, “So, you want to share a thriller with me tonight?”
You smile.

(Part 2 coming up, hang on).
>> No. 23459
File 128546290516.jpg - (31.38KB , 494x297 , heavy_natasha.jpg ) [iqdb]
23459
>>23456

Sure, you can even upgrade it to a Vulcan cannon if you find the right Kappa...

I just suddenly imagined Joe running around with a minigun shouting, "I AM BULLETPROOF!" and moving down anything that moves...but his face was replaced with Michael Jackson's and now its ruined...
Dammit Rafflesia!
>> No. 23460
File 128546621840.gif - (66.22KB , 494x297 , 128546290516.gif ) [iqdb]
23460
>>23459
You're quite welcome.
>> No. 23461
File 128546626454.jpg - (332.71KB , 640x640 , 387dc2efdf75dd459f8b1b5317e621cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
23461
The bamboo forest wasn’t actually that far away from the human village and your party enters it haphazardly. Unfortunately, it is still midnight as the magic of Thriller actually managed to change the time of day and now your visibility is reduced significantly as the bamboo partially obscures the moon’s light. Huh, you never realized how eerie a bamboo forest is as a thick fog rolls over and covers the ground, almost as if foreshadowing some kind of danger. However, it is vital that you find a cure for your illness and you continue follow Aya through the forest for a couple more minutes. It doesn’t seem like you’re making any progress, so you ask Aya if she’s really sure if she knows where she’s going.

“Ehe, well, it’s pretty straightforward when flying, so it should be this way…” Aya says meekly.

Well, shit, she probably got you lost. Not a problem though, you tell Aya to fly up above the top of the bamboo and find Eientei from up there. She flies directly up into the sky and looks around for a bit before returning back downwards. She shrugs at you and says, “I can’t see anything unless I actually move, but if I move, then I might not be able to find you because the bamboo’s so think.”

Dammit! You don’t want to backtrack all the way out of the bamboo forest and have Aya actually find your destination because that would waste time and she’d probably get lost anyways, but you also don’t want to risk having Aya fly from here to find Eientei because she might not find you in the end and now everyone’ll be lost.
Hmm…

While you think this, you suddenly see a small figure on the top of a hill with its back to you. It almost looks as if she has rabbit ears…but you can’t tell because the moon is right in front of the person and all you can see it’s dark shape.

[x] Introduce yourself politely and ask this person to guide you to Eientei.
[x] Ignore her. Just keep walking and you’ll find it eventually.
[x] Run towards the person, grab it, and demand candy.
>> No. 23462
[x] Run towards the person, grab it, and demand candy.

CANDY! IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN! We need some candy to bribe away children.
>> No. 23463
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.
>> No. 23464
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.
>> No. 23466
[x] Ignore her. Just keep walking and you’ll find it eventually.

I don't trust Tewi.
>> No. 23467
[x] Call out for Tewi the rabbit girl.
What could possibly go wrong.
>> No. 23468
[x] Call out for Tewi the rabbit girl.

Classic THP memes are still amusing.
>> No. 23469
[x] >>23464

>Yuuka whispers to you, “So, you want to share a thriller with me tonight?”

do'oh
>> No. 23471
[x] >>23468
>> No. 23472
[X] Call out for Tewi the rabbit girl.

In before tengu ninjas
>> No. 23474
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.
>> No. 23475
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.
>> No. 23476
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.

We shall spread the news of our family to all.
>> No. 23484
File 128553693376.jpg - (144.92KB , 466x429 , 79a548cb6fa409f1b376c2e8b4ee598d.jpg ) [iqdb]
23484
[x] Introduce yourself and your family. Inquire as to the location of Eientei.

You call out to this figure and introduce yourself as Joe and you explain to this figure that you and your family (plus 2) need help getting to Eientei. The figure turns towards you and smiles, its teeth gleaming brightly despite there being very little light to reflect off of it.
It runs down the hill towards you and once it gets close enough, you realize that its actually a small child with puffy rabbit ears protruding from her head. She has black hair, a pink dress, and a carrot pendant hanging from her neck. She gives you a great big smile and introduces herself,

“Hi! I’m Tewi! I can guide you and your family to Eientei for a modest sum of money…”

She holds her hand out directly in front of you and continues to give you that great big smile.
You still hate children, even after all this time. Couldn’t they just, out of the goodness of their hearts, do something nice? Whatever, you would accept her offer IF you had any money, so you ask her if there’s something else you can do in exchange for her services.
Tewi crosses her arms and closes her eyes in contemplation. After a long, “hmmmm…” she opens her eyes and gives you a new proposition with another big smile one her face.

“Okay then, that’s not a problem! Let’s play a game of blackjack, just you and me. One deck of cards, one hand, and you even get to shuffle the cards if you think I’m trying to trick you! If you win, then I’ll take you to Eientei and I’ll even throw in a fabulous prize! And if you lose…well, we’ll deal with that when the time comes.”

Uhh, you don’t know about this. You consult your family about this and you get mixed results:

Aya- “Pfft, we don’t need her, I can get us to Eientei easily.”
Marisa- “Hmm, I don’t trust her, ze. I never did.”
Tenshi- “C’mon papa! You can do it! I believe in you!”
Yuuka- “Oh, are you afraid of a child’s game? Well, if you’re really that scared of her, then just decline.”

“Well, usa? Wanna play a little game?” She pulls a deck of playing cards out of her skirt pocket and holds them out to you.

Hmm, you still don’t know…

“You still don’t trust me, usa? Okay, I swear on my pride and honor as the leader of the Youkai rabbits that, if you win, I’ll guide you to Eientei. Believe it or not, that’s quite a thing to swear on. So, here, let’s play!”

She places the cards in your hands and waits for you to shuffle them.

[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
[x] No, you don’t like this one bit. Give her back the cards and go with Aya’s instinct.
>> No. 23485
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.

But shuffle the HELL out of those cards. Equip...Jagermeister AND Godhand. Become the best dealer you can be!
>> No. 23486
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.

It's time to d-d-d-d-duel!
>> No. 23487
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
>> No. 23489
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
>> No. 23490
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.

Well, if anything is wrong, we can always just grab her by the ears and cut her up into some rabbit stew.

MM... RABBIT STEW!
>> No. 23491
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
[x] But shuffle the HELL out of those cards. Equip...Jagermeister AND Godhand. Become the best dealer you can be!
>> No. 23492
>C’mon papa! You can do it! I believe in you!
OH GOD TENSHI HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>> No. 23493
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
[x] But shuffle the HELL out of those cards. Equip...Jagermeister AND Godhand. Become the best dealer you can be!
[x] Also inspect the deck for markings of any sort. Carefully and throughly. Very, very throughly.
>> No. 23494
File 12855493659.jpg - (115.54KB , 640x480 , 127c3dc1c0ddcd87e82b81a1fc9b0772.jpg ) [iqdb]
23494
[x] Alright fine, you’re feeling pretty lucky right now.
[x] But shuffle the HELL out of those cards with Jagermaster.
[x] Also inspect the deck for markings of any sort. Carefully and thoroughly. Very, very thoroughly.

Alright then, you understand the basics of blackjack and you’re feeling fairly lucky too. You accept her offer and start checking the cards very carefully for any kinds of marks as the ground below you begins to clear of fog and expose a flat round stone that could conveniently be used as a table. Both you and Tewi sit down on opposite sides of the table and even though you can’t find ANYTHING wrong with the cards, she has this confident smile that completely unnerves you. In response, you activate Jagermaster and shuffle the FUCK out of those cards. The classic riffle shuffle, overhand, Hindu, all expertly performed fluidly and flawlessly. Tewi raises an eyebrow in surprise, but keeps her poker face on and, instead of a neutral face, continues to smile at you with confidence. Your family (and others) circle the “table” and look on with interest.

You hand the cards back to her and she takes them from you with that same confident look. She, all while giving you that fucking smile, deals you 2 face up cards and 1 face up and 1 face down card to herself. She places the cards on the side and asks, still without looking at your cards, “Hit or stay?” as if to say, “Its futile”.

What the fuck? You haven’t even had time to look at your own cards! You look down and see that you have a king of spades and a queen of clubs. 20! Fuck yeah! You look over at Tewi’s one face up card and its an ace of diamonds…

“Hmm, well, since you don’t have anything, I guess it’s a moot point to ask for insurance, eh?”

She chuckles at you as if you’ve already lost, but you keep your cool. 20 is almost a guaranteed win unless that other card she has is a face card…But what are the odds of that? Besides, hitting at this point would be an INCREDIBLY stupid thing to do…

[x] BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS (hit)
[x] No, you’re not that stupid. (stay)
[x] Fuckin’ throttle Tewi. (violence)


(small update yes, but man is important. WHAT SHALL YOU DO?!)
>> No. 23495
No, wait, DAMN. She's DEALING! Anything between 9 and a king is a viable win, because dealer wins on tie

We haven't used Shock and Awe like, ever. Someone who isn't me, write in of victory!
>> No. 23496
[x] BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS (hit)

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!

And if we lose.

[X] Fuckin' throttle Tewi.
>> No. 23497
>>23495

Shock and Awe is passive though, I think.
>> No. 23498
Hey guys, Boogeyman.

I'm just sayin.
>> No. 23501
File 128555272555.png - (7.21KB , 256x256 , amicably extended mouth.png ) [iqdb]
23501
>She, all while giving you that fucking smile, deals you 2 face up cards and 1 face up and 1 face down card to herself.
THE DEALER DOESN'T DEAL THEIR SECOND CARD UNTIL ALL THE PLAYERS HAVE TAKEN THEIR CARDS, DAMN IT.

>“Hit or stay?”
SHE SHOULD BE SAYING "Pair of tens; 20."

>>23495
>because dealer wins on tie

Never heard of this happening. Ever.

(I deal cards for a living.)

Anyway.
[X] Split. Borrow some money from your family like a true problem gambler if Tewi makes you.
This is normally a bad idea. But Tewi has stupid ungodly luck. Hopefully Shock and Awe will kick in letting us get two aces.
Then again this also depends on OP's style of blackjack as picture & ace after splitting isn't usually considered blackjack and will still lose. The point of splitting is more to prevent Tewi from getting an ace.
Wait. In that regard it's impossible for us to win if Tewi has that ace now anyway. Because OP gave her the card before we made our choice the whole action here is moot.
OP confirmed to not know his blackjack.
Change of plan.
[X] Call Tewi out on being a cheating bastard.
>> No. 23503
>>23501
Curse anon and its wide variety of skills.
[X] Call Tewi out on being a cheating bastard.
>> No. 23505
[X] Call Tewi out on being a cheating bastard.
>> No. 23506
[x] BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS (hit)

Fuck yes 4Kids.
>> No. 23507
[X] Call Tewi out on being a cheating bastard.
>> No. 23508
[x] >>23501
>> No. 23509
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg
>> No. 23514
File 128560367181.png - (18.27KB , 564x499 , 4cc14c60aefb7d64201f64b95cfad1fa.png ) [iqdb]
23514
[x] Call Tewi out on being a cheating bastard.

(>> 23501 Good eye on ya mate. Its this kind of perception that’ll get you out of jams like this.)


Something doesn’t seem right, it feels like you’ll lose regardless of whether or not you hit or stay. You almost hit, but an epiphany suddenly hits you like a lightning bolt, Tewi is cheating! Yes! Even though you played blackjack only a few times with your buddies and you never paid any attention to how the dealer deals out the cards, you SUDDENLY remember that Tewi shouldn’t get her second card until AFTER you decided whether or not to hit or stay! FUCKING CHEATING ASS BITCH.

You call Tewi out on her underhanded tactics and she blanches at your accusation.

“I-it was just a mistake, usa..”

NO.

“Look, we can just do it again…”

CHEATING WHORE.

“Hang on! We don’t have to get so violent…!”

You grab her by the ears and threaten to tear them off and shove them so far up her ass that she can hear herself think unless she takes you to Eientei along with giving you that fabulous prize. Your threat doesn’t make too much sense, but to Tewi its as clear as daylight: “Take me to Eientei or you’re going to endure terrible bodily harm”. She succumbs to your threat and agrees to take you to Eientei. However, just in case she tries to sneak away, you keep a firm grip on her ears and carry her along with you. Guess what? You still hate children.

Now, whether or not you were actually exasperated or not is up for grabs, but you did feel a lot better after venting yourself out on Tewi. Plus it not only got you an easy way out of that predicament, but you got a fabulous prize! (whatever it is). Everyone is fairly impressed with how you managed to spot that little quirk with Tewi and comments on it, even though you threatened to tear someone’s ears off and do horrible things with them after the fact.

Aya- “Huh, I didn’t even notice that. I still think we should go with my intuition and just let Tewi go…”
Marisa- “Remind me never to play a game with you and make a mistake, ze.”
Tenshi- “That was so cool daddy! You caught that bad guy cheating and won!”
Yuuka- “Well, at least you didn’t lose. Oh, and you can let me hold Tewi if your arm ever gets tired I don’t mind…”
Tewi- “My ears hurt, usa. Can you let me down now? I promise I won’t run”

You ignore the creepy fact that Tenshi seems to be mentally regressing into a child despite being almost as old as you (or possibly even older) and you shake Tewi by the ears and tell her to stop complaining and lead the way. She grumbles something you can’t hear and you give her another shake until she finally starts leading you through the bamboo forest. Hmm, it seems like everyone’s okay with how you’re treating Tewi, so you continue to handle her by her ears and she continues to complain while guiding you. Eientei was actually a short distance away and NOT in the direction Aya was referring to, so once you actually see Eientei before you, you let Tewi down and she scrambles out of your reach.

“Fuckin’ hurt like hell…Alright there, I took you to Eientei, now just leave me alone.”

You remind her about your fabulous prize and she just mumbles to herself,

“Oh, I’ll give you a prize alright…”
And walks into Eientei, presumably to get something to soothe the pain in her ears.

You hear voices from inside and a woman with large, possibly fake rabbit ears buttoned to her head pokes her head out of the doorway and looks around. She has these very creepy red eyes that you can’t stop looking at and as they come upon you, the little voice in your head is magnified tenfold as you suddenly lust very deeply for her. You shake your head and resist the madness as the woman calls out to you.

“Oh, visitors? At this late at night? If you need Eirin, then she’ll be right with you, but first come inside! Its rude to have our visitors wait out in the darkness.”

Your party walks into the building and are lead into a waiting room of sorts where the lady with the big bunny ears comes out to greet you properly.

“I recognize your friends, but I don’t believe I’ve seen you before. So, allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Reisen Inaba and I am a student Eirin‘s. I sell medicine in the human village and was about to go over there today, but Eirin told me to stay here instead to help her with some tasks. Anyways, if you need any medicine, I can possibly help you with that instead.”

She seems like a nice person, but She stares directly at you, probably not knowing how much trouble her eyes are causing for you. You tell Reisen…

[x] Everything about the mushroom incident including how tough you are so she knows just how powerful the mushroom’s poison is.
[x] Nothing. Ask to see Eirin immediately. The quicker you stay away from Reisen, the happier you’ll be.
[x] Nothing. Just leave.
>> No. 23516
[x] Tell Marisa and Yuuka that the mushroom is acting up, and to stop you if need be.
[x] Blindfold yourself to cut off the effect, explain to Reisen that her eyes are making your problem worse.
[x] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.
>> No. 23517
[x]Have a staring contest with Reisen

[x] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.
>> No. 23518
[x] Go mad from looking into Reisen's eyes and beat the shit out of everyone. Enough lunacy for a while.

[x] Nothing, go see Eirin, NOW!
>> No. 23519
[X] Tell Marisa and Yuuka that the mushroom is acting up, and to stop you if need be.
[X] Explain to Reisen that her eyes are making your problem worse.
[X] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.
>> No. 23520
[X] Tell Marisa and Yuuka that the mushroom is acting up, and to stop you if need be.
[X] Explain to Reisen that her eyes are making your problem worse.
[X] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.
>> No. 23521
[X] Tell Marisa and Yuuka that the mushroom is acting up, and to stop you if need be.
[X] Explain to Reisen that her eyes are making your problem worse.
[X] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.
>> No. 23522
>>23514

Something's missing from that picture. Namely, our hand around her throat.
>> No. 23523
[x] Nothing. Ask to see Eirin immediately. The quicker you stay away from Reisen, the happier you’ll be.
>> No. 23524
File 128562838989.jpg - (102.50KB , 800x884 , ac296c2f75a0cbe15345a47d0bf2865f.jpg ) [iqdb]
23524
[x] Tell Marisa and Yuuka that the mushroom is acting up, and to stop you if need be.
[x] Explain to Reisen that her eyes are making your problem worse.
[x] Explain the problem briefly, and ask to see Eirin. This is too serious to leave up to an intern.


Urgh, you can’t take her gaze much longer. You’re not sure whether or not looking directly into her eyes or just having her look at you expedites your insanity, but you know that just having her near isn’t good for your health, or anyone around you. You quickly explain to Reisen that you have a serious problem with your mental psyche at the moment and that she’s not helping the problem, and you rub your hand against your forehead as the pain intensifies greatly. You ask to see Eirin immediately before something terrible befalls this household and she quickly apologizes and runs off.

You see a series of chairs nearby and you sit in one of them (as does the rest of your party) while massaging your throbbing temples. You whisper to Marisa and Yuuka that, if worse comes to worse, they should hold you down should you lose your sanity before this whole place becomes a mothafuckin’ rape party and they nod grimly in agreement. Aya and Tenshi notice your discomfort, but Tenshi’s the only one who doesn’t understand your condition at the moment and gives you a hug to make you feel better. Her childish act of kindness does help the pain go away, you have to remember to give Tenshi something in return for being good. A couple minutes pass until you hear someone say something a short distance away.

“Hmm? Who was it that needed my help?”

A kind, soothing voice echoes from one of the hallways leading out from the waiting room and you see a woman with her silvery hair tied into a long, braided pony tail. Her dress is blue and red with the constellation on them and her hat is an awesome SPACE NURSE CAP. You get the feeling that if you wear this hat, you’ll have the infinite wisdom of the COSMOS at your fingertips, but you have more pressing issues at hand. You stand up and introduce yourself as Joe but before you even begin telling her your problem, her kind eyes tells you, “its okay, I‘ll take care of you.” and you instantly feel at ease.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to heal you from whatever illness you’re suffering from. My assistant tells me that you must be suffering from a very special illness if you specifically require my aid. If it really is that bad, then I’d suggest staying here for a bit to recuperate, but we won’t know until I examine you.”

Wow, her soothing presence totally nullifies that horrible urge inside of you and you feel better already! But you know that, deep down, its still there and is probably just cowering from the person that will destroy it.

“My assistant will take your friends to the guest area while I examine you, so please follow me.”

She turns around and starts walking down the hallway she just came from. As you follow her, you get the feeling of incredible relief, as if this burden of yours is finally taken away. Suddenly, you see Tewi walking towards you with an irritated look on her face and she tosses a box at you while she walks by and says in a low enough voice that Eirin can’t hear, “There’s your fuckin’ prize, asshole.” and continues to walk away.

You really shouldn’t open the box, but if anything should happen, then Eirin is right there to help, so you open it anyways. You find a seemingly plain and ordinary stuffed bunny inside the box and when you pull it out of the box, you find that it actually IS plain and ordinary. You get the slight feeling that Tewi’s making fun of you with this thing, but you have a wonderful idea and decide to give it to Tenshi for being such a good girl up to now. You place it back into the box and put the box into your bag.

You arrive at Eirin’s office shortly afterwards and she pulls up a comfy chair for you while she sits in her own office chair. You sit down and she begins the examination almost immediately. She starts doing the regular check up on you, temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, breaths per minute, the whole kit and caboodle. After she finishes, she sits back in her chair and asks all about your illness, how you first contracted it, and anything relevant that might help her in finding a proper cure.

[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.
[x] Just tell her about the mushroom and that’s it.
[x] Leave.
>> No. 23525
A stuffed bunny. What an amazing gift. Thanks Tewi, you're so awesome.[/sarcasm]
At least we got something for Tenshi.

[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.

Doctors should know everything that's wrong with their patients, no?
>> No. 23526
[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.

Many a bad things happen for not saying everything. And with doctors, it would be EXTREMELY bad to not say everything and realizing the information you kept back would be vital for her.
>> No. 23527
[x] leave.

Just kidding. Who would pick this choice anyway?

[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.
>> No. 23528
[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.


The rabbit toy warmed my heart. Awww~
Cute.
>> No. 23529
[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you ’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she ’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.
>> No. 23530
[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.

I forgot, did Marisa save a sample of the mushroom that we can show Eirin?
>> No. 23531
>>23530
Nope, we snorted all of it.

Great job on that write-in by the way, whichever anon it was.
>> No. 23532
File 12856378233.jpg - (13.80KB , 391x290 , 1245638387552.jpg ) [iqdb]
23532
>>23531

You're welcome.
Hey man, other people voted for it.
>> No. 23533
>>23532

What?
I thought he'd get high off the mushroom. I mean, that's what would have happened to George if the anons decided to have him instead eat the mushroom, BUT NO, they chose the steak.

Eh, whatever.

I stick with our current decision with still telling Eirin what happened. Maybe we'll give her a spit sample.
>> No. 23534
File 128564566430.png - (328.79KB , 751x941 , ecf1ac7f148fab66458507d47fde1b56.png ) [iqdb]
23534
[x] Tell her everything and spare no detail (apart from the rape, but you’ll just imply that you had those feelings). Make sure to tell her how tough you are so she’ll know how to adjust the medicine accordingly.

You want to get rid of this horrible urge inside of you as quickly and efficiently as possible, so you tell her everything you think is relevant to your condition including where you got the mushroom and how tough your body is compared to the average human being. You see a glint in her eye when you mention how tough you are, but she doesn’t seem any different at all. After you finish your long explanation, she closes her eyes and thinks for a while before she suddenly stands up and walks towards a cabinet on the wall. She opens it and reveals a huge amount of jars with a variety of objects inside of them, one of them being a familiar sinister looking mushroom. She takes it out and holds it up to you.

“Could this be the mushroom that you ‘inhaled’?”

Why, yes, that would be it. You feel your stomach lurch as you look at that demonic thing in the jar. The thing that’s caused you so many problems and much heartache. Eirin, like a good doctor, can sense your pain and she puts the jar away and shuts the cabinet.

“That, would be a fairly rare type of fungus that only grows around Youkai mountain, although very sparsely. Consuming this mushroom would alter the victim’s Id, their instincts, and increase a person’s sex drive exponentially. Their libido would overwhelm the victim’s ego and superego, the personality and the conscious, and force them to satisfy their lust in any way possible. This had led to reports of people doing…unsavory things to say the least and, when caught, they were killed for their madness. Other times, the victims are so worn out by their lust that they pass out from exhaustion and the people from the human village give them to me so I can save them. I’ve been studying the effects of this mushroom and managed to get a cure for it, but usually the person is unconscious while I administer the drug. Your resilience must be uncanny to say the least if you snorted the mushroom and managed to hold out this long…”
Eirin then gets up and calls Reisen, who arrives shortly only to run off again to retrieve your prescription.

Eheh, that’s a territory you’d rather not tread. You quickly change the subject and ask her what she named this devilish mushroom and she just chuckles.

“I’ve never bothered naming it. I’m a pharmacist, not a mycologist, I make medicine for a living.”

Reisen quickly comes back and gives Eirin a small rectangular box in it and gives you sad look before running off again. Poor girl’s probably busy from morning till night working for Eirin. The good doctor (well she’s technically not a doctor, but she’s close enough in your eyes), opens the box and pulls out an unassuming brown bottle with a screw on cap. She opens the bottle and pours the (unsurprisingly) brown liquid into the cap as a sort of cup and gives it to you.

“It normally doesn’t take much to do the trick, but for you, you get two caps. Go on, I’m sure you’ve had worse to drink.”

The brown liquid looks very unappealing, but you’d do anything at this point to get rid of your “mushroom based sickness” and you down the liquid in one go. Its as to be expected, foul and bitter, but you hold it down easily. Your entire body shivers as the medicine spreads throughout your body starting from your stomach until finally reaching your head where you are suddenly enveloped in warmth. It’s a very relaxing feeling, despite the initial taste, but you still have one more to go. You give the cap back to Eirin and she fills it back up with another dosage of the brown stuff, but you don’t hesitate and down that one as well. This time your body doesn’t feel cold when it spreads towards your brain, but instead continues to flood you with warmth and you feel ecstatic, its as if a great burden has been lifted from your shoulders.

Your illness has been cured!

Eirin takes the cap back from you and places it back on the bottle, which then goes into the box where it came from and she puts her hand on your shoulder and guides you out of her office.

“The medicine feels like its taking effect right now, but it takes a while before it fully cures you. It’ll take about a full day’s worth of rest, but it’ll take longer if you don’t lay down. Here, I’ll show you to your room.”

She guides you back into the hallway, but you continue in the direction you were going before. You still feel great and are smiling stupidly from how wonderful it is to not have to resist that stupid mushroom anymore. The both of you come across a door at the far end and she opens it for you. You step on into the dark room and when she turns the lights on, your smile quickly fades from your face.

The room before you is filled with cages, manacles, and other devices of restraint. There are people here…no, not people anymore. These aren’t people anymore. Many of these…things are former shells of what they once were, contorted in pain with their faces locked in their last moments of agony. Many of these people were once rather healthy and one would even say plump by the looks of a few of them, but their faces are sunken in, as if horror overtook their countenance and warped it to their sick desires.
But, what

*prick*

Your neck suddenly feels numb, its as if that tingly feeling you get when your arms or legs get when you sit on them suddenly affected your neck and spread to the rest of your body. You stumble forwards and turn around sluggishly to stare horrified at your aggressor and savior. She stands there holding an empty syringe that she pulled from the box.

“Ah, I’m sorry, but it looks like you’re going to have to roommates tonight. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it’s the best I can do for you.”

B-but…

“Oh, don’t worry, I really did cure you of that nasty mushroom. I wouldn’t want it getting in the way of your test results now would I?” She smiles at you with the utmost sincerity, as if she’s doing everything she can to help you.

You’re legs start to get heavy and are incredibly hard to move. The rest of your body responds the same way and you stumble backwards, but manage to catch yourself in time. Your movements are slowed and you’re getting drowsier by the second. You ask her as to why she’s doing this to you and she simply laughs softly at your inquiry.

“Oh, well, when you said you were incredibly tough, I just HAD to acquire you as a test subject. You see, those people that were infected by the mushroom? I took them in and restrained them here so I could research a cure for the people. After I found the cure, the poor people that were affected by the mushroom were shortly executed later for rape or other charges, so I kept them here out of the goodness of my heart and announced them as ‘dead’.”
She circles around you and prepares your cage, all while continuing her explanation.

“Well, they were dead either way, so I used their bodies to fuel my research into other areas. I created many nice drugs for the people…well, for the people who are still alive. The shock of the experimental drugs I gave them usually led to their sudden deaths, but others who weren’t so fortunate died slowly and painfully. I couldn’t do anything about their pain because I didn‘t have the cure for the drug, but I just couldn’t bear myself to actually kill them, so I just let them die naturally from their initial drug dose. I’m not so bad a person as to purposefully kill them, I just want to help people is all. Now you, on the other hand, show an incredible resilience to drugs, like how you’re resisting that sedative I just gave you. Normally people would drop down instantly from a dose like that, but you’re special…oh yes…”

She pulls out another syringe from the box and starts walking towards you with that caring smile again,
“Now, don’t you want to save all these people by donating your body to medicine? You would make a lot of people happy, me included…”

She draws ever so near and reaches the syringe out to your vulnerable neck…

[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
[x] Run away from her!
[x] Give up…
>> No. 23535
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- [x]Hokuto Zankai Ken - If ever we had a use for it...

Make her walk into the hands of those she imprisoned and tortured?

Seems like GOOD END to me!
>> No. 23536
[x] Run. Try and call for Yuuka and the others it might make her back off if she's going to have to go through someone to get us.
>> No. 23537
[x]RAPE
Mmmmm nah, maybe next time. Though we could get away with it. We'd already have an excuse and everything! But anyway,

[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
>> No. 23538
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.

COME ON, SANAE, YOU OWE US A MIRACLE, DAMN IT! I swear to all things sacred, IF YOU DON'T GIVE US THAT MIRACLE AND GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE, WE'LL HAUNT YOU TO YOUR GRAVE!

If that doesn't happen.

[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- [x]Hokuto Zankai Ken

We're not bad ending here WITHOUT A FIGHT! And if we do, WE'LL BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF SHIKI TO RESURRECT OUR ASS!
>> No. 23539
>>23538
Second.
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.

Although I will deviate on the backup option.

[x] Run. Try and call for Yuuka and the others.

In any case, the miracle of LOVE will save us~!
>> No. 23540
So is this story popular because it updates frequently?
Because it mainly looks like a bunch of guys circlejerking over a collective Marty Stu.
>> No. 23541
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.
-[x] Run. Try and call for Yuuka and the others.

>>23540

Why so bitter?
>> No. 23542
>>23536

Wouldn't work. Eirin's sure to have them placed as far from us as possible, or at least soundproofed the area. It's probably up to ourselves.

Also: WHAT A TWEEEEESSSTTTTT

[x]Activate Shock and Awe. We won't be able to move fast enough without it, we're sluggish as it is. After that...
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- [x]Hokuto Zankai Ken - If ever we had a use for it...

And if that fails...

[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.
>> No. 23543
>>23540
>So is this story popular because it updates frequently?

That's pretty much why I'm following it. That and I like seeing Yukari frustrated.
>> No. 23544
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.

And if that fails...

[x] RAPE HER

Think about it. We now have a perfect excuse to rape someone. ESPECIALLY EIRIN THE WELL-ENDOWED NURSE.
>> No. 23545
[x]Activate Shock and Awe. We won't be able to move fast enough without it, we're sluggish as it is. After that...
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- [x]Hokuto Zankai Ken - If ever we had a use for it...
>> No. 23546
[x]Activate Shock and Awe. We won't be able to move fast enough without it, we're sluggish as it is. After that...
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- Hokuto Ujō Ken - North Star Humane Fist

Yeah I know we're modeling Joe after Kenshiro but nothing wrong with mixing in a little Toki also. Guys a complete badass himself. Plus its not like it's actually gonna kill Eirin most likely. It's not 100% I believe that Eirin drank the Hourai Elixir but I'd certainly put a bit of money down on a bet she did. If so, maybe some mercy may help change her ways?



Or maybe it's the lack of sleep right now that's talking.
>> No. 23547
[x]Activate Shock and Awe. We won't be able to move fast enough without it, we're sluggish as it is. After that...
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
- Hokuto Ujō Ken - North Star Humane Fist
>> No. 23548
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.
>> No. 23549
I also forgot to mention in my earlier post:

[x] If/When we defeat her, steal her awesome SPACE NURSE CAP as well.
>> No. 23550
[X] Miracle that's long over due
-[X] Use Hakuto Shinten and hit pressure points to make yourself more resiliant to pain and drugs
--[X] BURN RUBBER YOU PILLOCK!(fucking run)
>> No. 23551
[x]Activate Shock and Awe.
-[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Time to kill this crazy bitch!
[x] If that fails (not possible unless the target is inmortal or something like that) high tail the FUCK outta there all the while asking for that miracle that God still owes you.
>> No. 23552
[X] Call for that Miracle that's WAY overdue now.
Sanae's miracle service will save us!
>> No. 23553
File 128568598961.jpg - (174.54KB , 850x850 , sample-ecc5f93949beb3f11ab68c2885aa0596.jpg ) [iqdb]
23553
[x] C’mon Hokuto Shinken…! Its time to kill this crazy bitch!
-[x] Hokuto Zankai Ken
(On a side note, Shock and Awe passively activates whenever someone is “surprised” or “shocked” at what you just did. Sure sometimes it goes unnoticed, but it doesn’t interrupt from its extensive use. Just imagine reading, “and then you activate Shock and Awe to catch so-and-so off guard!” every time you surprise someone.)
[x] Call for that miracle that’s WAY overdue now.


Ataaa! Your arm surges with ki and your hand quickly knocks away the syringe from Eirin’s hand. Your body is still stiff, but you can rapidly move it with your ki if the situation demands it. You must say though, it is a lot more easier to handle this sedative than the mushroom as you just have to focus on moving your body instead of both losing your mind AND preventing your body from moving on its own. Eirin stands there with a surprised look on her face (she certainly didn’t expect THAT out of you), but the gentle smile returns and she pulls yet another syringe out of the box and tries to stick you again.

“Please do not struggle, if you simply go into your cage, I promise there will be cake.”

You don’t hear any of her LIES and you use Hokuto Zankai Ken (North Star Remorse Fist) on her and you plunge your thumbs into her temples. She freezes in motion and her eyes widen as you explain that 7 seconds after you remove your thumbs, she’ll die.
She can use those 7 seconds to think about her sins.

You pull your thumbs out of her temples and she stands there motionlessly, her eyes continue to grow larger as if she’s just realized something horrible.

7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
You turn your back to her and wait for the inevitable.
Eirin suddenly shrieks as her body is literally ripped apart and explodes behind you, showering you with blood. A gruesome end, but this mad doctor had to be put down.

You stand there for a few seconds and sigh, as the tension leaves your body. You let your guard down and you nearly collapse from the sedative, but you stand upright and steady yourself. Its alright, its over now…

“Well, you killed me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite all your violent behavior, the only thing you’ve managed to break so far…is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we’ll just call it a day. I guess we both know that won’t happen.”

You hear a cold emotionless voice behind you speak in a monotone voice. All feeling, all caring, anything remotely kind about this voice is gone. You turn around and see Eirin laying on her chest looking up at you, her clothes are miraculously in one piece as is her body, but she’s covered in her own blood. You get a huge surge of adrenaline as this sight completely catches you off guard and you kick her head and, with a sickening crack, her head twists unnaturally around. You hate brutalizing women, but if she catches you, you’d be better off killing yourself right now…
You take a step and her hand shoots out and grabs you by your ankle.

“Good news, I figured out what I was doing wrong all these years during those 7 seconds of remorse. I didn’t research enough cures for the people, so wait comfortably while I start researching those cures…starting with you.”

You kick her hand away and put all your energy into running away from this psychopath. You run directly into the chamber to find that it continues on and on and on. Why won’t she die?! You made her explode and even broke her neck! Is there anyway to stop her?? You keep running, but the sedative is taking a huge toll on your stamina and you stop for a little bit to see if she’s still following you. There are no lights back here and its incredibly dark. You wonder if you backed yourself in a corner and pray for that miracle you never got back at Aya’s house. You feel as if your prayer was answered…but in what way you do not know.

“Are you still there?”

Eirin’s emotionless, lone voice questions into the darkness.
Fear begins to creep up your spine and the sedative begins to fade away as your adrenaline kicks in again. It doesn’t matter how many times you kill her, she’ll just keep coming back to haunt you, and you don’t know how powerful she really is. But if she truly is immortal…

“You’re not a good person. You know that? Good people don’t go down here.”

You silently look around and see that, indeed, this looks like a torture chamber, possibly used many, many years ago. Eirin doesn’t look like she uses torture devices and would rather test on her subjects with chemicals, so what could this place be used for…?

“Look, you’re wasting your time. And, believe me, you don’t have a lot left to waste. What’s your point, anyway? Survival? Well, then, the last thing you want to do is hurt me.”

You decide that hiding here isn’t going to do you any good and so you leap out and charge her.

“This isn’t brave. It’s murder.” She says emotionlessly and puts up no resistance.

You coldcock Eirin right in the face and continue running back down the large chamber and towards the hallway. You sprint into the hallway and lose your balance. You trip and tumble into the wall where all the contents of the bag you were carrying spill out onto the floor. Fuckit, you need to get out of here and FAST.
You climb back up to your feet and run down towards the end of the hall, but your instinct tells you to stop. You slowly turn around to see Yukari standing in the hallway. She covers her mouth with her fan and starts to mock you in a very lady like fashion,

“You know, none of this would have happened if you would have listened to me from the very beginning. Everything would have been nice and happy. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend Chen. Of course, she couldn’t your party because you almost murdered her. All your other friends couldn’t come either because you don’t have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file which I used to select you in the first place (she pulls out a piece of paper from her sleeve and begins to read it): ‘Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall not be mourned.’ That’s exactly what it says. Very formal, very official. It also says you were adopted, so that’s funny too.”

You know she’s just trying to get you angry, and you won’t let her have that satisfaction. However, you notice something dangling out of her hand, a small fuzzy object freshly plucked from a box on the floor.

“My, my. I didn’t know that you played with stuffed animals too. How pathetic, I should rid the evidence and give you at least a shred of dignity so that I won’t look too bad after I deal with you.”

She raises her fan up to the bunny’s neck and threatens to decapitate it with one flick of her wrist.

No…That’s Tenshi’s gift! She was a good girl!!!

[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
[x] Run away from this fight, you’re no match for her.

I think I went a little overboard with the references and the quotes…can you count them all?!
>> No. 23554
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
>> No. 23555
>...well, for the people who are still alive.

You know, I had my suspicions last post, but I dismissed them. You magnificent bastard, you.

Also, I'm just gonna panic now. I got nothing.

[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”

Hoping our combined durability traits allow us to survive here.
>> No. 23556
[X] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
>> No. 23557
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
>> No. 23558
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”

KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GODDAMN BUNNY!
>> No. 23559
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box. Or else...”

Harm the bunny and you will get it, Goldsmith Yukari.
>> No. 23560
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”

Hoho~
>> No. 23561
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
Stubbornness to the end!
>> No. 23562
[x] Run away from this fight, you’re no match for her.

I get the feeling we're in over our heads....
>> No. 23563
[X] Maybe we can put our difference aside, for science?

JK, [X] Put the bunny back in the box.
>> No. 23564
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
>> No. 23565
File 128570908475.jpg - (12.02KB , 338x218 , ca.jpg ) [iqdb]
23565
[X] Put the bunny back in the box
>> No. 23566
File 128571236477.jpg - (49.83KB , 851x389 , This is what happens.jpg ) [iqdb]
23566
[X] Put the bunny back in the box

"Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?"
>> No. 23567
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
We cant afford to waste this opportunity. We must, at all costs, get our hat back.
>> No. 23568
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”
>> No. 23569
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”

I love semi-obscure references.
>> No. 23574
File 128573069055.png - (381.59KB , 800x600 , 8a88b47223a213cd4d2de25a2c79d914.png ) [iqdb]
23574
[x] “Put the bunny back in the box.”

“I knew you were soft,” Yukari says with an evil grin, “And I was right. You were playing us all along, you’re just a weakling.”

”I said, put the bunny back in the box.”

Yukari just laughs at your movie quote and looks at the bunny viciously. She throws it on the ground and stomps on it, which incites you to charge her in an indignant rage. She stands there, grinding her heel into it, waiting for you to get close enough before pulling off a dastardly trick, but a sudden explosion rocks the entire house, causing her lose her balance and momentarily distract her. You stumble a bit too, but you keep your eyes on the goal and you tackle Yukari with all your might. The both of you slide on the ground, but you manage to stay on top of her and once you come to a stop, you try to straddle her torso to get a better punching advantage. You bring down your fist to Yukari’s head, but with an amazing amount of strength that you would never have expected her to possess, she catches your punch by the wrist.

“There you are~”

Eirin’s voice trails out from the door that you came out of and you see her readying a bow and arrow with a syringe for the arrow head (That’s silly looking), pointed directly at your heart. Yukari doesn’t notice Eirin’s presence and pulls out an ornate dagger from seemingly out of nowhere.

“Now I got you…!” She shouts as she tries to stab at you with the dagger. She still has a hold on your wrist, so you, in turn, grab her wrist as well and yank Yukari up as hard as you can. Now, you’re on your knees and facing Yukari and she’s sitting up and facing you, but the only difference is that now she has an arrow in her back.
The sedative quickly takes effect and Yukari’s fighting spirit begins to dip. She looks at you with hatred in her eyes, but her body begins to slump from the drug’s effect and her eyes begin to dim.

“Why couldn’t you put the bunny back in the box?” You quote/ask her.

She suddenly, and violently, punches you HARD in the chest and sends you backwards where you land on the bunny. You see her fall into one of her gaps while mumbling something about stupid ass movie quotes, and she disappears without a trace. You know she’ll be back, but now you know just how physically powerful she is…but if she has such incredible strength and the power to control gaps and stuff, why did she try to stab you with that dagger? Most importantly though, you didn’t have a chance to get your hat back from Yukari.

“Preparing to dispense product~”

Eirin already has another arrow/syringe readied (where the hell did she get those??) and has you dead in her sights. All of a sudden, the entire left side of the wall where Eirin is standing explodes and the hallway in front of you is completely engulfed in flames. A woman walks out from where the wall used to be, her white hair dancing behind her from the flames but not being burninated at all. In fact, she’s rather passive about the fact that she’s literally standing in the inferno (that you figured she has the power to make).

“Da FUCK you at Kaguya?! Don’t fuckin’ run from me!”

She looks down the hall towards you and sees you sitting there. She practically ignores you and shrugs to herself. She then jumps up into the air, now that the fire burned most of it away, and searches for her quarry in the sky. You don’t now who this Kaguya is, but you have a feeling she’s probably going to be on fire soon. The flames quickly die away now that she’s gone (you guess the building is made out of flame retardant material?) and you pick up the bunny you‘re laying on and examine it. Its all smushed and dirty from Yukari’s shoe, but you think its still okay. Suddenly, you sense movement from the burned rubble in front of you. Oh man, she’s just gonna chase you around forever unless you figure something out!

“Hey! Psst! Asshole! C’mon you can hide in here!”

You hear a small familiar voice call out to you and you see Tewi partly hanging out of a doorway and waving to you a few dozen feet away. Uh, you really don’t think you should you should trust Tewi but…

[x] Trust Tewi and go with her.
[x] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do.
[x] There’s no point in running or fighting, she’s just going to keep coming back until she’s captured you. Just sit there and wait for that damned miracle.
>> No. 23575
[x] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do. AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING MIRACLE?!

I swear to god, that miracle is so late, we should punch Sanae in the face for this.
>> No. 23576
That little shit is trying to get back at us. We can't trust her.

[X] Run through the hole in the wall Mokou made.
>> No. 23577
[x] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do.

>“Da FUCK you at Kaguya?! Don’t fuckin’ run from me!”
Señor Sombrero's Kaguya is named Craig.
>> No. 23578
[x] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do.

Haha yeah, sure Tewi.
>> No. 23580
[X] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do.

> If she has such incredible strength and the power to control gaps and stuff, why did she try to stab you with that dagger?

She probably has about the same amount of strength that we do, so a punch won't do her much good. A knife on the other hand...

Also, she must have found out about our magic immunity, so no vaporization by lethal danmaku.
>> No. 23581
>You don’t now who this Kaguya is, but you have a feeling she’s probably going to be on fire soon.
lol'd.
...is this the miracle we asked for? I mean, what are the odds?

[x] Trust tewi
I can't see any possible way that this could backfire. No sir.
>> No. 23582
[x] Trust Tewi and go with her.

Seeing how Eirin is in this, I doubt Tewi'd care to help her much. That and she still owes us a prize; help getting the fuck outta here with everyone would be a nice prize indeed.
>> No. 23584
[x] Trust tewi
>> No. 23585
What's the reason for trusting Tewi here? I'm not seeing it.
>> No. 23586
[X] No, just run past her and keep going, maybe your friends know what to do.
>> No. 23587
[x] Trust Tewi and go with her
>> No. 23588
>23585

Thing is, based on how Tewi was acting earlier, I don't think she knew exactly what Eirin had planned. After all, why appear angry if she knew knew that that "asshole" was gonna get what was coming to him? Also, I'd like to think that Tewi, while a remorseless prankster, draws the line at what Eirin did. Finally, she's still calling Joe an asshole. Not something she'd do if she was trying to lure him into a trap.

That said, I honestly have no idea what to vote for this time, so I'm abstaining.
>> No. 23590
>>23588
Also given how Eirin's fond of experiments in this story, I'm sure she tried to drag some rabbits into it. Thus she'd have little love of such things. She'd most certainly consider this his prize for earlier.
>> No. 23593
[x] There’s no point in running or fighting, she’s just going to keep coming back until she’s captured you. Just sit there and wait for that damned miracle.
Sanae is coming, I believe in her.
>> No. 23594
[x] Trust Tewi

She's more likely to know how to escape this situation with less obstacles, and we could always use more allies. She wouldn't be in on anything that Eirin is involved with, and she's offering her help. Turning her down will just make her stop bothering to care if we die or not.
>> No. 23595
[x] Trust Tewi and go with her.
>> No. 23596
>>23588
But Tewi is an experience trickster. She knows exactly how to fool people into doing what she wants them to do. Including sending us, say, a dead end.

>>23590
She already gave us our prize. It was the bunny we're going to give to Tenshi. And I don't believe any rabbits were in that room, nor does Eirin seem the type to support animal testing. Tewi has no reason at all to help Joe.

>>23594
I'm pretty sure that's the best argument so far, but what makes you think Tewi was ever bothering to care in the first place? And would you really trust her to get you out of this over someone like Yuka or even Sanae?

I think you're losing your sharpness, Anonymous.
>> No. 23597
File 128577505112.jpg - (140.19KB , 600x540 , 7546436b836d6f5a19feff7db7b35284.jpg ) [iqdb]
23597
Oh shit.
6 votes for Tewi and 5 votes for running down the hall?

JUST AS PLANNED.

Okay, next update is gonna be the new thread so voting is now officially closed. Look for it in border in a few hours.
>> No. 23598
>>23597

> JUST AS PLANNED

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>> No. 23600
>>23596
>>23585
Same anon. Tried to tell you guys, but I guess I was a bit late.
>> No. 23601
I told you Anon, I told you about the Tewi.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x