- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 21076)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 126693757242.jpg - (49.29KB, 450x450, 28c21e68d6ae7b0041ae5579232b30f5.jpg) [iqdb]
21076 No. 21076
Ran worriedly knocks on Yukaris door "Yukari-sama, Yukari-sama! you've been in there all day, and it's time to eat!". Ran reaches for the door handle, but before she can turn it Yukari opens the door looking somewhat content. Ran looks at Yukari a bit put off "Don't say you were doing what I think you were doing.". Yukari replies "Oh, oh no. I've been experimenting with my borders~" she smiles and tilts her head slightly "So what's for dinner Ran?". Ran, quite unamused, replies "While not as disgusting, there are some things you shouldn't play around with Yukari-sama. And we're having this uh.. pizza thing master requested.".
"Lovely!" Yukari adjusts her pants and leads the way down to the dining hall with Ran following close behind. They both sit down and start eating, it tastes pretty great, then again, the outside world has many new pleasant tastes to discover. Ran is still a bit somber however, due to Chen being sent off to a private school, but on the other hand, it had given Yukari reason to bring Ran with her on her trips. Ran sighs in her mind and wishes she could explore this outside world alone without having to worry about her exhibitionist master of hers. "It really is troublesome." Ran says quietly.

Yukari quickly catches onto Rans mood and after finishing the food Yukari stands up and looks at Ran questioningly. "Eh? Master?" Ran slowly stands up, looking confused "Was there something wrong with the food?". "No Ran, there seems to be something wrong with you, and we're not talking about your 'high moral values' no~" Yukari puts her hands down on the table whilst looking at Ran all stern "Do you need a break from your shikigami duties Ran? It could be arranged.".

Ran looks down and tries to take her eyes off Yukari "N-no no, no that's not it, I'm a good servant and I never would pa-..." she is silenced by Yukari slamming the table lightly "No Ran. I declare you to be absolved of your shikigami duties until summer is over. Is that understood Ran?" Yukari walks around the table placing her hands on Rans shoulders, who just shrug them off "I don't know Yukari it's not right for a shikig-..." again she is cut off by Yukari laughing and bordering out "Oh don't be silly now, I'm really itching to harass that Shrine Maiden anyway...~ Toodles~". Ran feels the border behind her close. Ran stands in the room silent for several seconds before walking up to a cupboard nearby, shaking in anticipation.

Ran slowly opens the cupboard, takes out a bottle of sake and pours herself a shot glass.

The hours pass, and Ran becomes more and more intoxicated, on her own, she finds this miserable but she doesn't mind. She doesn't mind being alone at all. She raises her glass, upgraded from a shot glass to a ordinary drinking glass, half full of sake. Ran slurs and mutter random things like "It's like I'm really a oni and it's really 1467" quietly laughing while sitting on the floor.

In the middle of a well deserved, in her opinion atleast, swig of some german beer she found, she is rudely interrupted, causing her to do a spittake because of the utter surprise of someone banging on the door two hours after midnight. She slowly gets up and staggers towards the door and falls onto it, gliding down. This causes the knocking to stop. An awkward silence ensues.

A couple seconds pass, but Ran wills herself to unlock the door and open the door, she falls backwards onto her tails as the door swings open.

---
You see a lady that's entirely unknown to you, rather well endowed, rather drunk too, as it seems. She also seems to be cosplaying some sort of anime character. You don't remember ordering a meido hooker either. Then again you were decently drunk last weekend... and if it wasn't for the fact that you knew better, you'd think you'd be forced to do a whole lot of nonsensical actions with little or barely symbolic connections to eachother to solve the soon presented mystery. However your raging boner brings you back to this world.

[ ] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
[ ] Shove that drunkard out of the room. This is my room! Get out of here st- before I call the police.
[ ] Blissfully ignore the drunk lady and suddenly get overcome with a burning need to find a socially inept doll making girl living in a magic forest.
Expand all images
>> No. 21077
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21078
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21081
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

bandwagon/10
>> No. 21083
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

Helping Ran results in good things one way or another. If we don't end up Romancing Ran, Yukari will reward us for keeping an eye on her.
>> No. 21087
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

Okay
>> No. 21089
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21092
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21094
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

I'm not sure whether or not the first part of this seeming like it was written while drunk is intentional or not.
>> No. 21102
[ ] Blissfully ignore the drunk lady and suddenly get overcome with a burning need to find a socially inept doll making girl living in a magic forest.
Drunk Ran is nice, but I'd rather be with Al-...
BAD END.

[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21104
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
I want to get on your pants, so I should really help you find them.
>> No. 21114
>>21102
Al who?
>> No. 21115
>>21114
Al Gore of course.
>> No. 21122
[X] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.
>> No. 21132
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

BANDWAGON, YUCK FEAH!
>> No. 21157
File 12681118015.jpg - (285.23KB, 1182x930, Konachan_com%20-%2041211%20kazami_karasu%20touhou%.jpg) [iqdb]
21157
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture. And possibly come onto you as a result.

I really want to see what happens here. Update for Ran, please!
>> No. 21160
[x] Help that lady up, and maybe to bed, even if she's drunk she'll probably appreciate the gesture.
>> No. 21466
Lost my trip. Forgot it entirely. Sorry.
---
You grab a hold of the lady and helps her up to her feet. The lady places her hand on your shoulder "Oh dear, I didn't remember ordering room service~". You reply "I'm not room service, this is my room" you rattle the keys infront of her face. "However, since you seem to be unable to find your right room, you can sleep here.". The lady replies by leaning onto you while laughing like a creep, however you can't help but notice she is certainly soft in the right places. "Oh so this is your room huh~ Yes, yes that's right, I can't find my own room, what is a poor little shikigami like me to do without help from it's master?" the lady blushes and murmurs something below her breath.

You decide you won't have anything of this any longer and helps the lady to your bed, she doesn't object at all, because she seems busy talking to herself. At last you find yourself sitting on the edge of the bed, with the woman peacefully sleeping. You softly gives her 'tails' a touch, only to discover they feel eerily real, and soft. You stroke the tails with your hand, and surprisingly the lady reacts and the tails react very much as they are real. You suddenly feel like you're invading her privacy but, uh, in the name of science, you have to persevere. You carefully take off her hat, and almost as you expected, two large fox ears are hidden underneath. With trembling fingers you scratch the lady under her ear, causing her to make cute little noises of pleasure while kicking her leg. "A fox demon eh?" you silently whisper, "This could be... exciting."

You decide to pull an all-nighter, after all, it would be madness to sleep when a demon occupies your home. You decide to take a defensive position on the couch in front of the TV, waiting for her to wake up. It was an excellent plan until you realized you were waking up to the noise and smell, of eggs being fried. Cursing yourself for being so stupid, you're also happy you didn't find all of what should normally inside you spread out all over the floor with a mad fox woman laughing and tugging at it, watching you die in the most miserable fashion you can imagine. You stand up and walk in to the kitchen. You see the fox lady at the stove, shaking as she makes breakfast, not only for herself, but for you too.

You walk up to her, she turns around, looking sick and tired, despite having slept. She sighs and looks down. "I'll just... make this and get out. I'm sorry for intruding." she shivers and looks at you, her eyes watering. You walk up to her and takes a hold of her hands. "Lady, you had too much to drink tonight. I'll finish this for you, and we'll discuss this after you had some rest. Go lie down." you say, trembling a bit as her hands wrap around you, taking a firm grip. She replies "...as a guest, I will do as told. But could you please tell me your name first?" she looks up at you with her beautiful eyes, you breathe in unsettled and paces back, releasing yourself from her hands. "It'd be unwise to tell a demon your name. I'm sorry. I will treat you nicely, but I have to take precautions. I hope I don't offend you." You sit down at the kitchen table looking at the fox lady awaiting her reply. However there is no reply. She just stands there silently, shaking. "Something wrong?" You ask. She replies "My name is Ran Yakumo. My master is Yukari Yakumo and she is absent." she bows, but doesn't have enough power to stand up again and instead slowly spreads out on the floor.

You return the demon to your bed, the demon herself to weak, or unwilling to protest limply lies in your arms. You tuck her in and sits down next to her. "I thought demons were stronger than this? What's the problem... Ran?". Ran audibly breathes out, taking her time to reply "It's... I'm not of this world, I'm not used to being this weak" Ran relaxes herself, looking disappointed.

[ ] Comfort her.
[ ] Come onto her.
>> No. 21477
[x] Comfort her.
[x] But make a compliment or two about her.
>> No. 21479
File 126974630246.jpg - (99.93KB, 650x650, 1201984633262.jpg) [iqdb]
21479
[x] Comfort her.

This is too weird; driving home I was thinking "I want to read a story with Ran" and figured I'd have to reread something else, and this gets its first update in more than a month.
>> No. 21482
[x] Comfort her.
>> No. 21484
[x] Comfort her.

Yay, you finally updated! Thank you!
>> No. 21485
[x] Comfort her.
>> No. 21486
[x] Comfort her

Delicious Ran
>> No. 21492
[x] Comfort her
>> No. 21498
[x] Comfort her.
>> No. 21500
[x] Comfort her.
[x] But make a compliment or two about her.

Highly desirable Ran approaching
>> No. 21509
[x] Comfort her.

<3<3<3<3
>> No. 21523
[x] Comfort her

Really not the time for the other option yet.
>> No. 21690
[X] Comfort her.

mmm Ran. We all love you when you are drunk.
>> No. 21742
[X] Comfort her.
I hope this isn't dead...
>> No. 21751
[x] comfort her

C'mon. Don't let such a good start die.
>> No. 21794
You lean down onto the bed, take her hand into yours and look at her with concern. "You okay? " you ask. Ran replies by quietly moaning and putting her free hand on her head "I... I think I have a headache.". You slowly put your hand on Rans cheek "Do you want ice or something?" you ask stroking her surprisingly soft hair. Ran replies by nodding and looking miserable.

As you leave, she looks at you with a faint smile. It seems she enjoys your company! ... Or atleast being cooled down. You make your way to the kitchen, opening the freezer and pulling out some ice you had prepared for your own little hangover. As you finish your bag of ice, the power suddenly cuts out. You annoyedly roll your eyes, before you realize that you have a demon in your bedroom. Power cutting out with demons in the same small confined area as you is a bad thing. A really really bad thing. You slowly make your way to the front door, only to find it impossible to open. You give the door a good rattle before the door handle comes off. You throw the handle away in frustration. You sigh and calm down. Until a unknown hand lays itself on your shoulder. You faint on the spot.

You wake up in your own bed utterly convinced that it was all a dream, you turn around and come face to face to a sleeping Ran. You quickly come to the realization it wasn't a dream. And you also come to realize you're in bed, with a girl, only wearing your underwear. You carefully get up with your raging boner, you take a quick look at the window, night still it seems. You then take a look at Ran who's fully awake, looking at you, or well specifically your boner with big wide eyes.

You halfheartedly clear your throat and seat yourself on the floor. You look down on the floor and almost whisper "Erm... good morning Ran.". Ran blinks her eyes a few times "G-good morning... except it still seems to be night." Ran gets up from the bed covering herself with the bedsheet. Ran looks out the window, squinting as if she's trying to look at something in the distance. Ran places one hand on the window as she moves closer to it. Since she's only holding the bedsheet with one hand, quite a bit of it falls to the side. You place your hands casually over your groin, in a feeble attempt to hide your arousal. But even still, you seem to be unable to take your eyes off her. Only in underwear, it's obvious her clothes were holding her back, so to speak. "Hmm... is this place supposed to be in a city or something?" Ran asks you. "Uhm.. yes?" you forget your arousal for a moment as you try to listen to the usual sounds, of the city life outside and the other tenants. Aside from Rans tails shuffling around as she gets dressed, there is nothing but silence. You look up to Ran, now fully clothed "Is this your doing? No offense but it's hard to ignore you being a demon.". Ran becomes slightly shocked, but nods. "This is not my doing... and I'm unsure of what to do. Do you have any good ideas?" she asks and sits down in front of you. "Well... first I need to get clothed, I think. Um..." you trail off for a moment...

[ ] "But then we should probably try to get out of here..."
[ ] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 21795
[x] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 21796
[x] "We should probably just stay here."

Last time we tried leaving, we got the Vulcan neck pinch.
>> No. 21797
[x] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 21812
What the fuck just happened?
>> No. 21816
[x] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 21821
>>21812
I suspect Yukari butted in.
>> No. 21850
[x] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 21854
[x] "We should probably just stay here."
Let's not fall for the same thing twice
>> No. 22164
[X] "We should probably just stay here."

More delicious Ran
>> No. 22187
[X] "We should probably just stay here."
>> No. 22275
[X] "We should probably just stay here."
Not giving up.
>> No. 22299
[x] "We should probably just stay here."

>>22275
Me neither. I rather like this story so far.
>> No. 22342
The silence was thick, almost as if it had taken on physical form. The only noise that can be heard is the extremely faint buzzing of electricity the lights in the room produce. You sit down next to Ran on the bed, blankly staring into the floor. You move your hand onto Rans, surprisingly enough she grabs ahold of it. You figure she has nothing better to hold onto anyway. You both wait, for what, you don't know. Suddenly, a weak thud is heard from the window, you and Ran turn around, with Ran letting go of your hand to move her tails aside, right onto you. While you don't have much expertise in animals, or anything related, these tails are incredibly soft and well kept. Another thud is heard, and the window starts to crack.
Suddenly the lights go out, and the room becomes completely silent, if it wasn't for your racing heart, the only things audible to you would've been your and Rans breath. You sit still, completely still.

With the second thud, you hear the window crack and fall apart, the glass shatters into several large parts. With a pop, the lights come back on. You turn your head towards the window. It's still as black as it was before. You, for some reason walk up to the window. The darkness is a compact nothing. No breeze, no stars. You move part of your hand out of the window. It seems to be all clear. You then move your head out of the window and look down. What you see is is beyond what your mind can comprehend, a million, if not more demonic eyes look in an equal amount of directions, floating in a purple sea. Their pupils darting to and fro in what seems to be the motion of waves in a ocean makes you almost nauseated. You back away from the window and sit down on the bed. "Ran..." you ask, with your voice broken. "W-what is it? Is something wrong?" Ran asks, concerned. "If you are here to take me to hell, just say so already. There's no use in trying to trick me." You look away and onto the floor.

"Hell? Do I look like a judge to you?" Ran looks offended and shakes you "...Okay, hold on, let me take a look." Ran walks up to the window, looks out and down. "Oh no, this... isn't hell..." Ran backs away from the window "This is.. um, how do I..." she fidgets with her tail and looks quite deep in thought before saying nothing but "Unregulated border space.".
You turn around, looking incredibly unimpressed "Unregulated borderspace? And what the hell is that?"

"W-well, um, to make things easy for you, borderspace is the space inbetween two places. It's hard to explain. But what is important is that my lady, Yukari controls a large portion of this space, extremely unusual for youkai or man. Her influence goes where she goes, but... um... ah... this isn't part of Lady Yukaris influence. T-this is a bad place."
Ran paces back and fort while explaining this, you breathe in, and breathe out as soon as she finishes. "So, what do you mean, we can't get out?"
Ran looks troubled "Oh we're getting out of here, I just don't know where...".
You stand up and walk up to Ran "Well that's fine, as long we end up somewhere remotely civilized I'm sure we can get back home.". Ran shakes her head "No you don't understand, we need to get out of here." she motions towards the window. In disbelief you look at Ran first, then the window. "You're suggesting... we jump out? But it's too far.". Ran sighs and puts her hands on her hips, looking frustrated "Well if you want we could head out into the apartment and walk out the front door.".

[ ] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

[ ] Jump out a window? No thanks.
>> No. 22343
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

I trust Ran.
>> No. 22344
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.
>> No. 22345
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.
>> No. 22346
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

if we can't trust her then we're probably screwed anyway
>> No. 22348
[X] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

Would Ran's knowledge on border space be of her own deduction or did Yukari tell her about it?
I mean Ran's pretty damn smart, so either way it's probably better to trust her judgment.
>> No. 22364
[X] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

Considering Ran's math talents, she's probably smart enough to help us. And also, with 9 tails, she has an incredible experience. Mixed with her balanced personality, it make me think that she's probably the safest person to be with in Gensokyo.
>> No. 22366
For whatever reason I'm doing this...
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.
OOC knowledge~
>> No. 22367
[x] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.

>>22364
>And also, with 9 tails, she has an incredible experience
And fluffiness.
>> No. 28341
[X] The window seems safer for now. Ran knows these things.
>> No. 28343
>>28341
Ha. Very funny.
>> No. 28349
>>28343
Err..what?
>> No. 28351
>>28349
Bumping that story.
>> No. 28380
>>28341
Phantasmagoria of bumping a story over two years old.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x