[Return]  [Bottom[Last Update]
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 25152)
  • First time posting? Check out our site rules and FAQ.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

Watch Thread
Hide Thread
Expand All Images
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164572428165.png - (849.76KB, 747x845, Momo Bebe.png)
Momo Bebe
Your move Anon.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] jump in the lake
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164572515857.png - (24.99KB, 122x90, No swimming on an empty stomach.png)
No swimming on an empty stomach
You want to but can't.

The meat smells too good, it looks very nibly.
You want that meat inside of you, cause you're hungry.
Nothing bad will happen, you can swim afterwards.

Do you consume the meat?
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] tackle the box-shaped monster before it steals your meat
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] return to leddit
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164572829854.jpg - (660B, 225x225, Darkness.jpg)
Darkness
>>25156

You don't know what a leddit is, you're baby.


>>25155

This is it, the final battle. The moment you've been born for.
Inside the box is the meat, but if you get meat then box fall on you.
That is not okay, box not yummy, box is bad, box is enemy.
You know what to do to enemies!
"Waaaaaaaaaahh!" you tackle the box.
The box takes all of your impact, box falls with you! You are strong!
But suddenly box goes up! Something fall on you! And everything goes dark!
Why is it dark? Dark is scary! You don't like darkness!

How do you solve your current condition?
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Solve your problem the same way all babies solve their problems, cry until mommy comes to help you.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] summon your persona
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] The darkness is your enemy. You know what to do with enemies. Tackle the darkness.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Start punching wildly.

Nothing a little violence can't fix.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164591520951.jpg - (24.66KB, 200x133, sausag_noun_002_32177.jpg)
sausag_noun_002_32177
>>25160

You cry for your mommy to save you, mommy doesn't come.
This makes you sadder and cry even more, mommy still doesn't come.

>>25162

You don't know what a persona is, you're baby.

>>25164

Tired of crying and making no sense at all.
You tackle the darkness and punch it wildly.

Quickly you hit a sort of wall and suddenly light returns.
The box was on you all along and you've just pushed it off!

And so the battle is over, it was a tough trial and a hard journey but you've learned many things and will never be the same baby as the baby you once were thirty seconds ago. What an amazing character arc!

Your meat is still standing there, waiting for you to claim it and now not trapped.

You know what to do, you've deserved it after all this.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] do a barrel roll
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Agreed, do a barrel roll.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] F E A S T .
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 164599742614.jpg - (89.98KB, 800x972, __kaku_seiga_touhou_drawn_by_ini_inunabe00__94db62.jpg)
__kaku_seiga_touhou_drawn_by_ini_inunabe00__94db62
>>25173

You do a victory roll, your soft and harmless body goes upside down as your movement and movement make you roll closer to the meat-bun. It is SO CLOSE, even in bite range!

>>25174

Determined by the proximity and wanting to surpass all of your limits, you do the unthinkable. You roll again! No-one has ever rolled twice in their life as far as you know!

This makes you the roll master, you're not even dizzy and you're still rolling!

>>25176

BUT THAT"S ENOUGH!

Mid-roll and in the peak of your acceleration, you lunge for the meatball!

You lunge for the meatbal!

Uh, weird. You're trying to jump for it but somehow you're frozen in the air.

Probably because someone's holding you by one leg.

Oh wait, that someone's a lady, a pretty blue haired lady. She looks really nice.

"Who left a perfectly defenceless and unattended baby in these premises?" She talks out loud for some reason "Oh, what a crime it is to abandon such a poor thing. Not only that but you were about to fall into a trap weren't you? Don't worry little baby, I'm going to put you in the fun bag and take you back to your parents okay?"

What do you do now? The meat's so close yet the lady's holding you!
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Bite the blue lady. Her bag smells funny and she’s not letting you eat.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] its time, your entire life has been leading up to this moment when you would say your first word...
- [x] Call her a hag.
[Return]  [Top]



- Took 0.01s -
Thread Watcher x
Reply toX