- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 38760)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 151784525332.jpg - (121.83KB, 800x800, Why Aun why.jpg) [iqdb]
38760 No. 38760
[31] Give chase!

0o0o0

You take off after Reimu, not sure what else to really do in this situation. She's faster, what with being made of not semi-solid rock, but you're fast! That's not going to help much, but at least you aren't the flower lady! She has two settings: stroll and lasers. You prefer the first one, even if it doesn't hurt as much as you're sure it should.

Needless to say, you don't dig up her yard anymore.

However, while you dragged your hatted hat and fluffy pauldrons with you as you consider these things, it seems that Reimu has stopped. Or, at least, had stopped.

You seem to have launched her into a very mismatched in size pile of nudity. Although, maybe pile is too much. It's really just a little over one person.

One person that you really should be biting the crap out of.

0o0o0

[ ] Pick her up.
[ ] Cover your eyes.
-[ ] Peek.
[ ] Flee.
Expand all images
>> No. 38761
[X] Aun used Bite!
>> No. 38762
>>38761

Oops! I even intended to add that. Must have slipped my mind.
>> No. 38763
[]BODY SLAM []HORN ATTACK
[]GROWL [X]BITE

I can't stop thinking of her as a pokemon now.
>> No. 38764
[x] Cover your eyes.
-[x] Peek.

2lood
>> No. 38765
[x] Crunch
>> No. 38766
[x] Cover your eyes.

because looking right at them is a bit rude if they aren't wearing cloths!
but [x] Peek. so we can aim for the EVIL HORNY LADY!
>> No. 38768
[x] Aun used Bite!
>> No. 38769
>>38763

I think you mean...

[ ] Growl [ ] Splash
[ ] Mean Look [X] Bite
>> No. 38771
File 151792378721.jpg - (176.23KB, 800x1210, __komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_robin_unlimited_world.jpg) [iqdb]
38771
[ ] Growl [ ] Splash
[ ] Mean Look [X] Bite

0o0o0

A wild Arrowdactyl appears!

Aun brought out Floof!

Seija used Attract!

Floof is confused! It's not very effective...

Floof hurt herself in her confusion!

"HOW DID YOU BITE YOURSELF THAT MAKES NO SENSE"

"Shut it, Yamabiku." That's not nice, Reimu!

Why is everything spinning? Also, you think you bit off your arm, maybe? Hard to tell right now.

0o0o0

[1] Attack [2] Switch
[3] Item [4] Flee

-[1] Growl
-[1] Splash
-[1] Mean Look
-[1] Bite

-[2] Weirdshoe
-[2] Loudmouth
-[2] Blastoise
-[2]

-[3] Tanuki Ball
-[3] Arm?

-[4] Shrine
-[4] Write-in
>> No. 38772
[2][2]

What kind of amateur wouldn't switch during confusion?
>> No. 38773
[2] Switch
-[2] Blastoise

This is the new Touhoumon Quest. Let's get Reimu some badges.

>>38769
Well, I was going with repeatedly jumping on the ground (face first) for BODY SLAM, and our "horny" morning for Reimu for HORN ATTACK, but I can see SPLASH and MEAN LOOK too, so I guess we just need to train some more. (We also clearly used both CHARM and TAIL WHIP.)
>> No. 38774
[3] Item
-[3] Arm?
>> No. 38775
[3] Item
-[3] Arm?

Kasen joke goes here
>> No. 38776
>>38773
I'm on board with this so long as we go to the first patch of grass and catch a Tokiko.

[2] Switch
-[2] Blastoise
>> No. 38777
[2] Switch
-[2] Blastoise


I broke the tie based on the third person wanting to switch, even if they wanted a different one. Their strategy still fits within the constraints of turtle summoning.
>> No. 38778
File 15180085901.jpg - (71.61KB, 567x567, I think I used this in a contest but ehh.jpg) [iqdb]
38778
[33] Switch
-[33] Blastoise

0o0o0

"Aun, quit playing around and help me!" Ohh, Reimu seems upset... Umm...

Floof, return!

You then begin sprinting back to the shrine.

"Dammit, Aun!"

When you arrive, you waste no time circling around to the pond nobody seems to ever notice. It's not exactly big, being a pond, but it's nice to play in when it's hot. Or, at least, it was that one time it was really freaking hot.

So hot, in fact, that an ice fairy got a tan.

An ice fairy.

With a tan.

"WHY DO YOU LOOK SO WEIRDED OUT STOP THAT"

"Hmm? Is someone out there?" A particularly hairy turtle pokes its head out of the water. As large as it is, you at times wonder how there even is a pond when it leaves, but you don't mind magic turtle water any more than strangely forgotten pond water.

You open your mouth to speak, but your shoulder-mounted friend greets, "GOOD MORNING"

Said turtle is quick to retract his head. Seconds pass, and he pops it back out, looking a bit embarrassed. "Good morning, Miss, erm..."

"I'M KASODANI KYOUKO"

The turtle nods, reiterating, "Good morning, Miss Kasodani."

"GOOD MORNING MISTER BEARDED DRAGON WHO HAS A BEARD FOR SOME REASON WHY DO YOU HAVE A BEARD ON THAT NOTE"

"Well, it's a bit of a long story..."

0o0o0

[ ] Become the rude dog.
[ ] Let them talk. Reimu will understand.
>> No. 38779
Forgot the update bump.
>> No. 38780
[X] Become the rude dog.

There's a reason "Swift like a turtle" is not a saying.
>> No. 38781
[X] Let them talk. Reimu will understand.
-[X] Ask if he could give you and your friends a ride to Reimu.

The sight of her old friend going to her transporting people might be enough for her not to be angry at us. Maybe.
>> No. 38782
[x] Become the rude dog.
-[x] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[x] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.
>> No. 38783
[x] Become the rude dog.
-[x] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[x] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.

sounds good
>> No. 38784
[x] Become the rude dog.
-[x] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[x] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.

bandwagon gooooooooooooooooo~
>> No. 38785
[X] Become the rude dog.
-[X] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[X] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.

Yes.
>> No. 38786
[x] Become the rude dog.
-[x] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[x] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.

>> No. 38787
Slight delay. Tired and was more busy than expected.

I'll do it when I wake up.
>> No. 38789
File 151831150595.png - (74.94KB, 273x212, SAVE ME.png) [iqdb]
38789
[34] Become the rude dog.
-[34] Mention first it's to help Reimu. FIRST THING
--[34] Second thing, mention you'd love to talk but Reimu comes first! As you are BEST GIRL.

0o0o0

You... have to be rude. There's no way around it; you have no other choice! Ohh god... What will you do? How will you do it? Will you be mean? Will you get the paper for it?! You don't want to die! Or, well... feel a small slapping!

Same thing, though! Probably!

"OHH GOD NOT AN OLD MAN STORY WE'LL BE HERE ALL DAY" ...Or the rude dog will be rude. Good job, rude dog!

The turtle sighs, his jowels drooping a little. "Very we-" And then he notices you. "Goodness gracious, are you okay?"

"It's just a scratch."

"BUT YOUR ARM IS OFF"

"Ohh, right." You'll need to put that back on at some point. ...Ohh, right! Reimu! "Umm, Mister Turtle, Reimu needs-"

He lets out a sigh, his jowels drooping further. "Reimu doesn't need an old turtle like me."

"But she is-"

"Not asking herself."

"That's not the point!" He's a jerk!

"Years ago, she asked me to stop helping her."

"OHH CAN IT TURTLE SHE'S BEING MOLESTED" Nice save, Rude!

"Molested?!"

"BY THE AMANOJAKU"

"By the amanojaku?!" Ohh no... She broke him like you broke Aya! "Get on my back and give me directions!" ...Or not!

"Well... okay." Your tail will surely be plastered to him, however, but Reimu comes before fluff. After a short climb, you have the wrinkly turtle head between your legs.

His wrinkles are very soft. Almost plush, even. No wonder Reimu used to ride him; he's comfy!

Of course, you weren't expecting your ears to ring when he took off. Who would have thought a turtle would be fast?! Between screams, however, you also scream directions, nearly being thrown off his wrinkles mid-flight with every turn when they slosh to one side.

You think you may understand why she doesn't want to ride him now.

However, you do arrive faster than it took to get to him. Many times.

However, being made of stone, you go flying when he suddenly stops.

0o0o0

[ ] Penetrate! Horn attack!
[ ] Bite! You still have to eat her!
[ ] Rip! Surely it won't be hard!
[ ] Tear! Not so different from ripping, but use your teeth!
[ ] Crush! You are heavy!
[ ] Kill! Basically your end goal anyways, but still!
[ ] Destroy! You are heavy and going fast!
[ ] AHHH! Ahhh!
>> No. 38791
[ ] Penetrate! Horn attack!
Use horn drill! it's a one-hit KO!
>> No. 38792
[x] AHHH! Ahhh!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 38793
[X] Penetrate! Horn attack!

Critical hit is a go!
>> No. 38796
[X] Penetrate! Horn attack!

>> Bite! You still have to eat her!

No! Bad stone dog! You don't know where its been! Not to mention that its bad for your health!
>> No. 38797
[x] Penetrate! Horn attack!

Aim for the derriere!
>> No. 38801
[x] Penetrate! Horn attack!
>> No. 38803
>>38789
[x]Rip! and [x]Tear!
>> No. 38805
File 151845261523.png - (252.23KB, 634x357, giovanni_rhydon_horn_drill_po.png) [iqdb]
38805
[35] Penetrate! Horn attack!

0o0o0

A wild Floof appeared!

Arrowdactyl used Cuphead!

"I'm not a projectile!"

Arrowdactyl's attack missed.

"Ohh god, this will hur-"

Cuphead fainted.

Wild Floof used Horn Drill!

Wild Floof's attack missed!

Arrowdactyl fainted from exhaustion!

Wild Floof's attack continued to miss!

0o0o0

[ ] White and sticky!
[ ] Wet and grinning!
[ ] Hot chick!
[ ] Hot pussy!
[ ] Big and horny!
[ ] Cute and angry!
[ ]
[ ] Pussy master!
>> No. 38806
[x] Big and horny!
I don't even know what the fuck's going on, so I'm just gonna go with what sounds half-way appealing. "Big and horny" sounds like oni, and I like oni. That probably has nothing to do with it, but whatever.
>> No. 38807
[x] White and sticky

Glue, I guess?
>> No. 38808
[X] Hot chick!
Mokou or Utsuho?
>> No. 38809
[ ] Cute and angry!
im allways down for cute
>> No. 38811
File 151849861183.png - (293.49KB, 357x634, giovanni_rhydon_horn_drill_po.png) [iqdb]
38811
I didn't bump the thread!
>> No. 38812
[x] White and sticky!
>> No. 38813
[x] White and sticky!
>> No. 38815
File 15185752417.jpg - (362.79KB, 600x849, Dammit not again.jpg) [iqdb]
38815
[x] White and sticky!

0o0o0

By this point you're starting to feel kind of dizzy. Your horn doesn't spin, so you had to make do by using your tail to cut the air! ...The only problem is that you can't really stop now. When you slam into the ground, it is instantly obliterated in your wake.

You basically fall through the ground, trying not to hurl all the while.

However, you don't fall forever, and soon hear a bit of a yelp, followed by hearing a ton of strings snap.

"Ugh... Who are you?" Opening your eyes, you find three blondes.

Three blondes who are spinning and have eyeballs where their nipples should be! Or, wait... are those buttons? Either way, there are like 6 each.

0o0o0

[ ] She asked, so stick your butt in her face! Right after you free yourself from all this sticky gunk!
[ ] Sniff butt. You think you see ears! Strike while the web is in a knot!
[ ] Or is that a bow? Maybe you should dodge arrows!
[ ] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet her like a person, no matter how weird it feels.
[ ] Let the selectively rude dog go at her. She seems excited to greet people.
>> No. 38816
[X] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet her like a person, no matter how weird it feels.

maybe Reimu taught Aunn how to shake
>> No. 38819
[ ] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet her like a person, no matter how weird it feels.
>> No. 38820
[X] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet them like a person, no matter how weird it feels.

Remember to say hi to all three of them.
>> No. 38821
[X] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet her like a person, no matter how weird it feels.

Well this went better than I expected.
>> No. 38822
[x] Let the selectively rude dog go at her. She seems excited to greet people.

Oh, a tide. Here, I'll piss against it.
>> No. 38823
File 151874539347.png - (686.01KB, 700x881, __kurodani_yamame_touhou_drawn_by_fun_bo__ed31da46.png) [iqdb]
38823
[37] Or maybe a ribbon? Just greet her like a person, no matter how weird it feels.

0o0o0

In the darkness, it's hard to tell anything. Are those ears or a ribbon in her hair? You know Reimu's are a ribbon after she hit you when you tried to sniff her butt. But this isn't Reimu's butt, and those aren't twitching or moving at all like Reimu's ribbon totally was.

So, deciding to be more cautious for once in my long yet short life, I say, "Hello!"

"...Hi, hello."

Ohh, wait. She asked my name! "I'm Komano Aun!"

She nodded, or at least tried; her chin was the victim of a rogue web, now keeping it stuck down. "Kurodani Yamame, an earth spider."

Ohh! Right, you forgot that people like to say what they are sometimes! "I'm a komainu!"

Giving you an odd look, the sticky spider asks, "What's a komainu doing in old hell of all places?"

"Trying to screw an amanojaku led to my fall!" If only you hadn't missed!

"...Yeah, I could see that being a good way to screw thing up."

"No, I screwed into the ground!"

"I don't want to knoYEEP" You think her face went red.

...Wait, where'd the loud dog go? "Is everything okay?"

She lets out a gasp, biting her lip. "I..." Her eyes close. "I think there's something under my skIRT!" Her eyes widen.

0o0o0

[ ] Ohh! That must be the loud dog being oddly quiet!
[ ] Ohh! The loud dog is showing initiative!
[ ] Ohh! Is that a bucket-full of little girl? ...Why is she grinning at you and opening and closing er hands grabbily?
>> No. 38824
[x] Ohh! The loud dog is showing initiative!

ATTACK
>> No. 38825
[ ] Ohh! The loud dog is showing initiative!
lets go, go, go!
>> No. 38826
[X] Ohh! That must be the silly bird being oddly active!

Aya didn't say much as of late.
>> No. 38827
Need to remember to mark as "Update". Not easy to remember...
>> No. 38828
[x] Ohh! Is that a bucket-full of little girl? ...Why is she grinning at you and opening and closing er hands grabbily?

In Gensokyo, rape is like saying "Hello"
>> No. 38829
Was gonna wait till tonight, but now seems a good time to start.
>> No. 38830
File 151883675858.png - (269.51KB, 415x296, It's not easy finding this stuff.png) [iqdb]
38830
[38] Ohh! The loud dog is showing initiative!

0o0o0

"Ohh! That's just Kyouko being friendly!" You can't help but smile, doing your best to peek around the spider's massive butt. Spying a certain tail, you say, "She's a good girl." Then the tail starts wagging.

Eyes lidded, the sleepy spider answers, "F-friendly...?"

"Yeah! Friendly!"

"She's... she's so intensely..." She lets out a hitched gasp. "Sniffing..."

And then, you feel someone new grab your head, and- Ohhhhh, yeah... Right there... "Mehehe~ A defenseless little kitty cat's gotten stuck in the spider's web, has she?" If you weren't getting rubbed behind the ears right now, you'd totally bite her. "A shame if something happened to your..." Your tail starts wagging harder when she tugs on your head. "...Head?" She tugs again. "...C'mon, you stupid..." She tugs again and again, scratching you just right again and again.

0o0o0

[ ] Lean into her affection. It is really hard to scratch stone ears right, and you are going to enjoy this.
[ ] Bite her anyways. She smells evil, even if her scritchies say otherwise.
-[ ] But let her try to redeem herself with these awesome scritchies first.
[ ] She will make a fine addition to your collection of friends! Capture her in your floof!
[ ] Ask for help getting down.
-[ ]
-[ ] Sleepy Spider
-[ ] Limp Birdie
-[ ] Enthusiastic Dog
-[ ] Scritchie Bucket
>> No. 38831
[x] Lean into her affection. It is really hard to scratch stone ears right, and you are going to enjoy this.

It's hard to get good rubs when you're literally made of youkai-reinforced stone.
>> No. 38832
We need to find Youmu, STAT.

>The things that cannot be scritched by my Roukanken, forged by youkai, are close to none!
>> No. 38833
[X] Lean into her affection. It is really hard to scratch stone ears right, and you are going to enjoy this.

Aunn is a good dog who deserves head scratches.
>> No. 38834
[x] She will make a fine addition to your collection of friends! Capture her in your floof!

it is an imperative to capture every one
>> No. 38835
[X] Bite her anyways. She smells evil, even if her scritchies say otherwise.

Time to level up.
>> No. 38838
[X] Lean into her affection. It is really hard to scratch stone ears right, and you are going to enjoy this.
>> No. 38839
File 151892937953.jpg - (390.18KB, 800x800, They are all her words in this instance.jpg) [iqdb]
38839
[39] Lean into her affection. It is really hard to scratch stone ears right, and you are going to enjoy this.

0o0o0

"MmmMMMmmm... Right there..." You lean into her sadistic embrace.

Seeming confused, the bucket girl shrieks, "W-what are you doing?!"

"Don't stooooop..." You nuzzle her tiny hands.

She seems more than a little confused, and is now blushing a little. Averting her eyes, she starts tugging your head some more, and her efforts are scratching your ears soooooooooo well. Your tongue luls out as you start panting, her blush only getting worse for it. She keeps tugging at your head, but it's just not the same...

She's holding back now.

"Hardeeeeer..." You give her your best begging eyes. "I'm made of rock; you don't have to be gentle..."

She swallows a bit, asking, "You're... okay with that?" You nod. She's silent for a bit, before that nasty grin returns along with her wickedness.

And then she starts really wrenching your head! While the spider and enthusiastic dog stare on with a bit of a blush.

0o0o0

[ ] Beg her to not stop.
[ ] Beg her to do it even harder.
[ ] Beg her to twist, too.
[ ] Let the master work. Truly she does not need directions, for she is perfection.
[ ] Bite her, no matter what you are risking! Will she be the same after? Who knows!
>> No. 38840
[x] Beg her to twist, too.

Work out those kinks. Or work them in. One of those two.
>> No. 38841
[X] Bite her, no matter what you are risking! Will she be the same after? Who knows!

Wonder how she'll react to surprise biting.
I know dogs sometimes do that to play.
>> No. 38845
[x] Let the master work. Truly she does not need directions, for she is perfection.

Lewd!
>> No. 38847
[x] Let the master work. Truly she does not need directions, for she is perfection.
>> No. 38848
[x] Let the master work. Truly she does not need directions, for she is perfection.
>> No. 38850
File 151906083660.png - (574.08KB, 720x1278, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.png) [iqdb]
38850
[40] Let the master work. Truly she does not need directions, for she is perfection.

0o0o0

You have many words you want to bombard her with. You could beg her to just keep going in the one super itchy spot your looooooove getting scratched. Or you could beg her to get rougher and really scratch the heck out of you. You could even get her to twist, as you just like that twisting motion, getting you on the underside.

But no, you won't; you want to trust this creature just dripping with ill intent. Because you love attention more than you hate evil. You're not the best at being a komainu, but you're very good at being a dog.

So you'll be a dog right now, and lean into her loving.

"What are you made of...?"

Helpfully, you answer, "Rock." Didn't you just say that?

Idly, she considers, "Maybe a chisel...?" Ohh, that would scratch you real well! " Let's go see the bridge bitch."

"Another dog?!"

"Sure, I guess."

...Wait, you're still stuck.

0o0o0

[ ] Your tail cannot fail! Maximum wagging!
[ ] You're rock. Just lean forward and go down with the web.
[ ] Unfurl you floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!
[ ] Use crunch!
>> No. 38851
[x] Unfurl your floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!

F L O O F
>> No. 38852
[X] Unfurl you floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!

Putting all our fluff on a web can't possibly go wrong.
>> No. 38854
[x] Your tail cannot fail! Maximum wagging!

Trapped in a web? Not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERWAGGING
>> No. 38855
[x] Unlimited Floof Works
>> No. 38856
[x] Unfurl your floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!
>> No. 38857
[x] Unfurl your floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!
>> No. 38858
File 151908871248.webm - (581.28KB, __komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_chamaji__sample-184c5.webm) [iqdb]
38858
[x] Unfurl your floof in a great floofsplosion! There's no way you will allow yourself to miss this!

0o0o0

You need to get down from this web if you want to experience this ultimate scratch. The webs seem strong, so you doubt you could just fall out. That would be silly! And wagging cutting it would be just as silly!

Obviously you need more floof than just wagging. You need all the floof! Taking a deep breath, you puff up your cheeks! You then try to force it up, your dolops uncurling into long spikes once more. It may not break the web, but it does rocket you out.

0o0o0

2 hands available.

[ ] Grab the sleepy spider!
[ ] Grab the snuggle bucket!
[ ] Grab the best dog!
[ ] Grab the
>> No. 38859
[x] Grab the sleepy spider.
-[x] With both hands.

Trying to think of an in-character reason, but couldn't think of one. Just wanted more Yamame time without other dogs sniffin round.
>> No. 38860
[x] Grab the sleepy spider.
-[x] With both hands.

Never not the resident 'pider.
>> No. 38865
[X] Grab the sleepy spider!
[X] Grab the loud dog!

We now have a spider friend.
>> No. 38867
[X] Grab the snuggle bucket!
[X] Grab the best dog!
>> No. 38869
[x] Grab the sleepy spider.
-[x] With both hands.


Note: you can pick up your dog at the door on your way out.
>> No. 38870
File 151919433961.png - (127.48KB, 512x512, Why does this picture look like it does.png) [iqdb]
38870
[42] Grab the sleepy spider.
-[42] With both hands.

0o0o0

Ohh no! You're going to be separated from your new friends and the sleepy spider! First thing's first, you also need to save the spider from the web too! As such, you grab her hand! You also want to make friends with the spider, so you grab her hand as well!

...Wait...

Before you can realize your mistake, you find yourself in dire need of steering, so you use your tail, aiming for the bridge!

Sadly, you end up going straight through it while someone shouts at exactly the right moment and fast enough to be heard, "I'msojealousofthewayyoudestroyedmubridgeyoubitch!"

The spider may be a little covered in splinters, but she shouts, "Sorry about that! I'll build you a new one!" She's a kind spider.

That said, you're still falling, but now down what you think is a canyon with a river at the base.

0o0o0

[ ] Aim for the ground! Surely you won't go through that this time!
[ ] Aim for the water! After that, you just need to climb out, as rocks aren't good at swimming you don't think.
[ ] Aim for more webs! Because it worked well enough the first time!
[ ] Aim puppy eyes at the spider, as you're not sure what to do now! Surely she will fix this, too!
>> No. 38872
[x] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?
>> No. 38873
[x] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?

Solid logic.
>> No. 38874
[x] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?

I can't argue with that logic.
>> No. 38877
[x] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?
>> No. 38878
[x] Aim puppy eyes at the spider, as you're not sure what to do now! Surely she will fix this, too!
>> No. 38879
[X] Aim for the ground! Surely you won't go through that this time!
>> No. 38880
[x] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?
>> No. 38881
File 151930548822.jpg - (65.32KB, 438x394, 51HU+AXXsiL__SX438_.jpg) [iqdb]
38881
[43] Aim for the ground and miss! That's how you fly, right?

0o0o0

Okay, you need to either use your floof to cushion a hard landing, land in the water, or go for the webs...

The webs are all over the place, but if you wag your tail juuust right, you can go between the thick strands. And, while it probably won't work at this speed, maybe if you fly! And, as such, you fly!

You fly!

...You fly!

You tried.

Although, it seems to have done at least something, as you end up sliding across the rock below, leaving a trench with your face. When you finally stop, you're left spitting out at least a pound of rock, as your rock is the best rock, and won't be broken by these crummy normal rocks. "Eww... It tastes like farts..."

The spider peeks up from burying her face in your floof, finally letting out a sigh of relief. She looks between you and the rocks you drooled all over, saying, "It's brimstone."

You blink. "...Evil rocks?"

"...Well, I guess, at least in a way...? We're in an old hell long past its expiration date, but it's still the same, just... a bit full."

...Evil rocks...

0o0o0

[ ] Bite the rock!
[ ] OHH GOD, YOU WENT TO HELL! You should have been a good girl! Or, well... a gooder girl! Somehow!
[ ] Wait, you seem to have made a hole in the ground! ...Is that maniacal laughter you hear?
>> No. 38882
[X] Wait, you seem to have made a hole in the ground! ...Is that maniacal laughter you hear?

You beat up that evil rock Aunn, good girl.
>> No. 38883
[x] Wait, you seem to have made a hole in the ground! ...Is that maniacal laughter you hear?

There are shenanigans afoot!
>> No. 38884
[X] Bite the rock!

Because we can.
>> No. 38885
File 151933683398.gif - (653.11KB, 240x240, bite it.gif) [iqdb]
38885
[X] Bite the rock!

Derek, NO!
>> No. 38886
Could use a breaker!
>> No. 38887
[x] Wait, you seem to have made a hole in the ground! ...Is that maniacal laughter you hear?
>> No. 38888
File 151937896653.jpg - (179.84KB, 750x1658, not 100% accurate.jpg) [iqdb]
38888
[x] Wait, you seem to have made a hole in the ground! ...Is that maniacal laughter you hear?

0o0o0

"Wow, this hole was made for me!" You can't help but be impressed with the glorious hole you dug!

The spider seems almost as impressed as you. "Yeah, it's a really... you-shaped hole. Well, your face, anyways." She gives you a smile, complimenting, "Good job."

Your tail wags, and your smile couldn't possibly get bigger. However, your wagging still has room to grow harder, faster and a lot more destructive.

You really need to apologize to Mr. Tree some time, now that you think of it.

But, for now, you have your hole to play with. Your hole which is laughing, startling the both of you. Yamame speaks first, saying, "As hot as your hole is... maybe it runs into the deeper parts of hell? Just look at that shimmering... It'd scald the meat right off your bones, I'd bet..." She demonstrates this by bending over and... doing something with your hole. You think you smell burnt silk, so maybe she pooped webs...? Spiders do that, right?

"I wonder what's inside?" Other than that freshly squeezed ash.

From within, the laughter grows somewhat frightening, your tail retreating between your legs.

0o0o0

[ ] Stick your head in and find out!
[ ] No, that's silly. Surely rock meat still counts, right?
[ ] Wait, why are your hands feeling itchy? Is today your lucky day?!
>> No. 38889
[X] Stick your head in and find out!
>> No. 38890
[x] Stick your head in and find out!

Obviously, there are two options. either the maniacal laughter is due to an EVIL person, and it is our job to bite the evil and eat it! That, or this is just a really jolly character who probably gives good head rubs while laughing a bit too jollily, and we must find them to get head rubs.
>> No. 38891
[X] Stick your head in and find out!

The answer is Always the most reckless thing!
>> No. 38892
[x] Wait, why are your hands feeling itchy? Is today your lucky day?!

l-lewd?
>> No. 38893
[X] Wait, why are your hands feeling itchy? Is today your lucky day?!
>> No. 38894
[X] Stick your head in and find out!

Hell fire can't melt stone komainu!
>> No. 38895
i'm beginning to suspect the only corruption here is aunn convincing others to give her head rubs.
>> No. 38896
>>38895
Denn heute gehört uns Kopf und morgen die Bauch!
>> No. 38897
[X] Stick your head in and find out!

>>38895

You've actually done fairly well avoiding situations that would compromise our purity. There have been a few that could have gone very badly very fast, but nobody voted for them. We remain the good girl we are, and the story continues to not end due to this.

That said, we aren't what I'd call spotless, either. But that comes into play in the epilogue.
>> No. 38898
File 151947303965.jpg - (512.88KB, 2388x1432, At least 1% accurate.jpg) [iqdb]
38898
[45] Stick your head in and find out!

0o0o0

Wow does that ever sound hot! And look, for that matter! However, the fact of the matter is that you have to check, as you're really curious.

So, as such, you thrust your head deep inside of the Earth's impossibly hot hole. Inside, you find Ms. Sun!

You didn't know he had a wife, but you are happy nonetheless.

However, his wife's birdy friend seems less happy to see you. "Contaminant detected..." She lifts a heavy-looking octagonal... cast? That poor thing... "Commencing sterilization procedure in 3, 2, 9, 7, 5, 2, 8, 2, 9, 2, 3..."

Is it getting hotter, or is it just you?

0o0o0

[ ] 1 comes after 2!
[ ] Wait, no! 4 comes after 3!
[ ] Pull head out! Ohh god, she's gonna wash you!
[ ] Push body in! You just need to convince her with your floof!
>> No. 38899
[X] Push body in! You just need to convince her with your floof!

What could possibly go wrong?

>>38897
Only if we can't convert the world to Headpettingism before the end.
>> No. 38900
[x] Wait, no! 4 comes after 3!

2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3
>> No. 38901
[X] Wait, no! 4 comes after 3!
we are good at numbers. probably.
>> No. 38902
[X] Wait, no! 4 comes after 3!
>> No. 38903
[X] Push body in! You just need to convince her with your floof!

Why the floof has this not got more votes?
>> No. 38906
File 151965192967.jpg - (188.96KB, 600x600, what.jpg) [iqdb]
38906
[X] Wait, no! 4 comes after 3!

0o0o0

"4!"

Flinching, she continues, "4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13..." Ohh! You taught her how to count!

...Somehow.

"14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20..."

Wait. She's about to hit 21...

"Miss fluffy bottom, are you alright down there?" At least the birdy seems to not be rude, and isn't trying to talk over your spider friend.

...Or does that make your spider friend rude because she's talking over the three-eyed bird?

0o0o0

[ ] "19!" You may be undoing your great efforts to teach her counting, but she did sound less than friendly.
[ ] Tell her that 21 doesn't count! Because that's cheating!
[ ] Abort! Pull out! Maybe she'll stop!
[ ] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!
>> No. 38907
[X] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!
>> No. 38908
[x] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!

Lewd. And radioactive!
>> No. 38909
[X] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!

She can't see us if we're on her face!
>> No. 38910
[x] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!

We're going floof-deep!
>> No. 38915
File 151989943459.jpg - (832.04KB, 850x700, __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_yukizen__af744e4ea.jpg) [iqdb]
38915
[x] Thrust in deeper! Maybe she'll miss!

0o0o0

You thrash your head about and puff out your floof, stretching the cavern floor to the point of breaking.

Although, you may have gone overboard, as Yamama shrieks, "What's going on now??" Of course, being cool, she grabs you and poops you to safety, swinging by her butt.

"21, 22- Wait, 1! 1! I said 1!" You hear an odd sort of siren, before she lobs Ms. Sun in your general direction. For a moment it goes dark with the day star goneish, but then it turns out that that may have been Mr. Sun's brother. Boy are you embarrassed, as this bird is popping out his baby suns!

Yamame's having none of this, and swings with all her might, launching you upwards shortly before all that web she keeps pooping bursts into flames.

You also think you smell fried chicken, though the poop spider doesn't seem to be faring better..

0o0o0

[ ] Try to escape! Sure, they'll be A-okay later, but nobody wants hideous disfigurement. Besides, Mr. Sun's brother kinda destroyed everything above you.
[ ] Tell the birdy that you actually aren't a foreigner! Maybe you can add her to your collection, too!
[ ] Pout at the birdy till she stops. Surely this can't go horribly wrong!
[ ] Maybe if you fight her she'll stop roasting your friends! Spellcards are non-lethal, right? ...Right?
>> No. 38916
[X] Tell the birdy that you actually aren't a foreigner! Maybe you can add her to your collection, too!

Oh goodness
>> No. 38917
[x] Try to escape! Sure, they'll be A-okay later, but nobody wants hideous disfigurement. Besides, Mr. Sun's brother kinda destroyed everything above you.

Morherfucker ruuuuuuun
>> No. 38919
[x] Pretend to be a cat. Sure, it's all kinds of damaging to your pride, but maybe it will scare the birdy into not cooking you and your spider friend.

Meow meow.
>> No. 38920
[X] Channel your inner alchemist! Devour the sun!

We're green and part lion. That makes us a green lion. We've got this one.
>> No. 38921
[X] Maybe if you fight her she'll stop roasting your friends! Spellcards are non-lethal, right? ...Right?
>> No. 38922
[ ] Tell the birdy that you actually aren't a foreigner! Maybe you can add her to your collection, too!
did someone say bird friend?
>> No. 38923
[X] Tell the birdy that you actually aren't a foreigner! Maybe you can add her to your collection, too!
>> No. 38924
File 151999801050.jpg - (402.37KB, 2048x1722, Bird tongue imminent.jpg) [iqdb]
38924
[48] Tell the birdy that you actually aren't a foreigner! Maybe you can add her to your collection, too!

0o0o0

As her babies begin to flare out from her, her grin grows a little gleeful. "Foreign contaminant extermination at 30%."

30%? You look at the spider that carried you over the threshold, and find that she's naked. You look at your limp bird friend, finding her to be also naked. Looking down, you too seem to be bare, even if your clothes are stone.

...It's a little unfair that Mrs. Sun is the only one still dressed. "But we aren't foreign! We're local!"

The bird blinks, slightly confused. "Ohh." After a moment, the stars all wink out of being. "Then I guess I need to clean you up!" Her killing intent evaporates as quickly as your clothes did. "Come here so I can lick you, then!"

And then, after the three of you finally lose momentum, you land in the huge bird's arms, who is smiling down at you cheerfully. Well, and up at you, as she has that weird eye on her chest. That weird third eye seems oddly less cheerful than the others, though. You'd almost call it angry, even.

0o0o0

[ ] You are a good girl! You will do as told!
[ ] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
[ ] You are a good girl! You should return the favor!
[ ] You are a good girl! Tell her to undress too! It's only fair!
>> No. 38925
[ ] You are a good girl! Tell her to undress too! It's only fair!

This is áreas a +18 thread, might as well.
>> No. 38926
>>38925
Shit it autocorected, it was suppost to be 'already'
>> No. 38927
[X] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[X] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[X] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.

We've dug so deep we found a sun. That's enough digging for the day.
>> No. 38928
[x] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[x] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[x] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.
---[x] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.

Bath end.
>> No. 38929
>>38927 here, I'm adding

---[x] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.
>> No. 38930
[x] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[x] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[x] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.
---[x] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.
>> No. 38931
[X] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[X] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[X] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.
---[X] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.
>> No. 38932
[x] You are a good girl! Tell her to undress too! It's only fair!
>> No. 38933
[x] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[x] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[x] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.
---[x] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.

>> No. 38934
File 152008190315.png - (519.22KB, 600x843, Your face is just the beginning.png) [iqdb]
38934
[49] You are a good girl! Why would you do that?
-[49] You should get cleaned at the shrine by Reimu. Your mane bird and spider friend too.
--[49] Don't forget to pick up the loud dog and scratchy bucket girl on the way up.
---[49] Invite the sun bird to come along, too. She can find out just how nice it is to be cleaned by Reimu.


0o0o0

"Why would you do that...?" You meet her burningly bright smile with a tilt of your head.

"Because how else would I clean up a local contaminant?"

"Water?" The very thought makes your shiver, but she asked...

"But that wouldn't help at all; you'd just irradiate the water, silly!"

"Ohh." That makes perfect sense. Not in ways you are aware of, but she looks confident in your radiance, and surely she must be an expert!

She starts licking your face. It kind of burns and kind of tingles, but at least it's not a bath. A bath would no doubt be the death of you!.

0o0o0

[ ] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!
[ ] Relent, as you're not sure how to get out of this. What's the worst that can happen?
[ ] Maybe you should try chucking your spider friend out of this hot pit! Just try not to throw too hard, as you can see the sky now. You may be getting cleaned, but at least you can save a friend!
[ ] Ask her to clean your friendly accessory first. She's kind of covered in a lot of blood by this point, so she kind of needs it.
[ ] Wait, why can you see the sky? Aren't you in a big, dark cave?


[ ]
>> No. 38935
[x] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!

In troubled times, sometimes even a good girl must do bad things.
>> No. 38936
[x] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!
>> No. 38937
[X] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!

Let's get back to Reimu before our job gets taken by the mane bird's white bitch.
>> No. 38938
[x] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!
>> No. 38939
[x] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!

Kind of burns doesn't sound good!
>> No. 38940
[X] Wait, why can you see the sky? Aren't you in a big, dark cave?

Wasn't there like a hole near the Hakurei Shrine that connected to the underground?

>> [ ]

oh hey there koishi what ya doin?
>> No. 38941
[x]

?

!
>> No. 38942
File 152015347198.png - (422.45KB, 554x587, Where she stops no one knows.png) [iqdb]
38942
[50] Maybe if you told her Reimu will lick you clean! ...It's not a lie if you haven't been refused yet!

0o0o0

This burns, so maybe if Reimu licks you up! Well, actually, she'd probably just glare at you if you ask, but you only know if you try! "Wait, maybe I could go get Reimu toOOOoo~"

Her tongue trails down the side of your neck, and it feels so weird. Like ticklish scritchies under your chin. "You can't leave."

You let out a gasp when her tongue switches sides, lapping at your neck in slow, long drags. "W-whyyYY not...?" You let out light pants, your tail wagging.

"Lady Satori said that I can't take contaminants out of the reactor anymore."

Your bird friend who isn't just a maybe sucks her important red stuff back in and unshrivels. "Did someone mention that Reimu licks them?!" She has her pen and pad in her hand, obviously to write this important information down. Meanwhile, your sleepy spider friend seems to have passed out.

0o0o0

[ ] Tell the truth!
[ ] Embellish the truth!
[ ] Bend the truth!
[ ] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
[ ] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[ ] Stick her in your hair. This seems to be the key to immortality! ...Ignoring that nobody here really is very mortal-like.
-[ ] Toss her out of the pit!
--[ ] And out of the underground!
---[ ] And through that sky castle with all the spikes!
----[ ] And through cloud city!
-----[ ] And to the moon!

[ ]

It felt good to edit a picture again. Been too long since I did more work than necessary to make a picture fit my needs.
>> No. 38943
[X] Tell the truth!
[X] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
-[X] Bite! Bite with all your strength!
[X] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[X] Stick her in your hair. This seems to be the key to immortality! ...Ignoring that nobody here really is very mortal-like.

We'll flee, but with all our friends.
>> No. 38944
[X] Tell the truth!
[X] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
-[X] Bite! Bite with all your strength!
[X] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[X] Stick her in your hair. This seems to be the key to immortality! ...Ignoring that nobody here really is very mortal-like.
>> No. 38945
[x] Bend the truth!
[x] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
[x] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[x] Toss her out of the pit!
--[x] And out of the underground!

Fly, Yamame!
>> No. 38946
[X] Tell the truth!
[X] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
-[X] Bite! Bite with all your strength!
[X] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[X] Stick her in your hair. This seems to be the key to immortality! ...Ignoring that nobody here really is very mortal-like.
good plan right here
>> No. 38948
I'll be finishing the update tomorrow. Have a lot to cover with those votes, especially in that order.
>> No. 38949
File 15203369987.jpg - (235.92KB, 800x535, Enough is enough.jpg) [iqdb]
38949
[51] Tell the truth!
[51] Wait, you need to stop getting nibbled and licked. Even if it feels so nice!
-[51] Bite! Bite with all your strength!
[51] Wait, the spider isn't looking so great.
-[51] Stick her in your hair. This seems to be the key to immortality! ...Ignoring that nobody here really is very mortal-like.

0o0o0

While the newer bird friend's tongue slowly reaches new and exciting places, you answer, "I was going to ask Reimu if she would lick me so that Ms. Bird wouldn't keep lickIIING!" Your voice jumps when her tongue hits your nipple. "L-licking me..." You diligently finish your sentence, however.

"I shee, I shee..." She scribbles something on her oddly not-on-fire notepad with the pen in her mouth. The book looks paper, as one might expect of a sort of book, yet it's withstood more than even her hat could muster. You don't know much, but you know that tengu like their hats and big noses. ...Not that you've ever actually seen a big-nosed tengu, but still. "Deshcribe to me yoursh and Reimu'sh relationship."

You twitch at the continued tongue bath. "W-well, she likes to rub me till she can't take it anymore, and sheEEE!" Your voice jumps to a squeak once more, as she's now started sucking instead. You close your eyes, continuing, "A-and... she leaves me begging for more every time..." You're panting more and more with every lap of her tongue. Who knew something like this could feel so nice...

"Ohh, I could shee her being the type alright..." What type? As you're made to gasp with a nibble to that oddly delicate stone, Aya asks, seemingly oblivious, "And what is she like in bed?"

"Cuddly."

"Unexpected..." She chuckles, spitting her pen into the air, which lands on her ear after it flips a few times. Then she closes the tiny book, and says, "Thank you."

When you open your mouth to respond, you instead let out a squeaked yelp of the oddest feeling of pain and... weird goodness. Growling, you look down at the bird, but can't bring yourself to bite back. So, you do the next best thing, and bite the one part of her that does feel less than good.

You bite her in the eye. That weird third eye on her chest, between her weird breasts.

While this goes on, you blow hard, your hair spiking out. In that instant, your birdy friend falls free, and you stick Yamame in instead.

Your mouth full of eye, you have only one thing you can do.

0o0o0

[ ] RIP AND TEAR
[ ] CATCH AND RELEASE
>> No. 38950
[ ] CATCH AND RELEASE
>> No. 38951
>>38950

...Are... are you trying to link to the post with the subject field?

Uhh... just a heads up, but it's more effective to click a post's number. It auto-produces a link to the post in the message field where your cursor currently is.
>> No. 38952
[x] RIP AND TEAR

Is there any other choice when this is an option?
>> No. 38953
[X] CATCH AND RELEASE
>> No. 38954
[x] CATCH AND RELEASE

Do not maim the Okuu.
>> No. 38955
[X] RIP AND TEAR

(Hellraven big deal she's slim pickens rip and tear rip and) tear rip and tear RIP AND TEAR YOUR EYES! You are huge! That means you have huge eyes! Rip and tear!
>> No. 38956
oh! oh!
[X] RIP AND TEAR
I love this song!
>> No. 38957
[x] CATCH AND RELEASE

No hurt birdbrain.
>> No. 38958
I feel that the combination of enthusiasm from the voters and my own desire to go in this direction lead to...

[x] RIP AND TEAR

>>38954

Little late after a youkai biting someone wins. But fret not, for we aren't technically hurting her!
>> No. 38959
>>38957

Crappit... That's what I get for getting distracted with paperwork. Guess that wins, then.
>> No. 38960
File 152041211140.jpg - (67.37KB, 685x576, The eye of a god.jpg) [iqdb]
38960
[52] CATCH AND RELEASE

0o0o0

"Unyuu?!" You rip out the eye, but you don't think you'll eat it. "Hey, that's my freakish chest eye!" It's far too spicy and angry for your tastes.

Where do you toss it, though?

0o0o0

[ ] The hair spider. Maybe she'll start moving again!
[ ] The ex-hair bird. Maybe she wants it!
[ ] The ex-eyeball bird. Just shove it back in the hole!
[ ] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!
[ ] The
[ ] Throw it on the ground!
[ ] Actually, eat it anyways!
>> No. 38961
[X] Actually, eat it anyways!

Let's establish a pattern.
>> No. 38963
[ ] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!

Wait, when did satori get here?
>> No. 38964
[x] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!

GO LONG, EYEBITCH!
>> No. 38967
[X] Keep it for Reimu!

Free ball to play with.
>> No. 38968
[ ] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!
>> No. 38969
[X] Keep it for Reimu!

best dog wants to play with you reimu.
>> No. 38970
[X] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!
>> No. 38971
>>38970

Today is Thursday, so I it turns out I need to skip today's update. Sorry all!
>> No. 38972
Let's see if I can pump this out nice and fast~
>> No. 38973
File 152059598862.jpg - (136.61KB, 850x606, __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_shinapuu__sample-9.jpg) [iqdb]
38973
[X] The horrified floaty eyeball girl. She already has one, so she is the best option!

0o0o0

"What on Earth are you doing to my—?! Wait, you're going to—? Stopstopstopstoooop!" You spit the angry ball at the nice pink lady's general area. "Why can't it be a specific, not to mention predictable, area?!" She bends back to try and dodge it, but that just ends with it flying up her skirt. "HOOOOWHAHOOOOOOOOOT!" Wow, her voice went booming and a little echoey by the end!

You wipe the blood and half your face from your mouth. That was a really spicy ball, but at least its not-good tasted okay. Nothing like pure evil, but not nasty like good. Good tastes like peas. You're a komainu, and when you aren't eating evil, you're eating not veggies, dang it!

"Hey!" You look back to the holy bird, ending up with that octagonal stick stuck in your general mouth area. Or where your mouth was, anyways. "My name is Reiuji Utsuho! You were mean to Lady Satori! Prepare to die!" She blinks a few times. "Unyuu? Why isn't my rod making you go away?" She stares down the hole in the end as her empty chest eye gushes what might be lava.

All around you, the room begins to cool for some reason. Hooray! Nobody is going to hurt anybody now!

0o0o0

[ ] Introduce yourself! With words!
[ ] Sniff bird butt! She's no dog, but she seems more birdish than a tengu!
[ ] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!
[ ] Ruffle the cute birdy! She is just adorable~
[ ] Is Miss Eyeballs okay? You think she just sprouted wings!
[ ] Is Miss Eyeballs okay? You think she just sprouted something a girl shouldn't have!
[ ]
>> No. 38974
[X] Is Miss Eyeballs okay? You think she just sprouted something a girl shouldn't have!

You have my attention.
>> No. 38975
[X] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!

We'll need those.
>> No. 38976
[x] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!

We need that for biting.
>> No. 38977
[x] Pick thing, reattach arm
[x] Eye girls, strange wings

I'm no nuclear physicist, but are they all gonna die?
>> No. 38978
[] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!
those seem important for some reason
>> No. 38979
>>38974

[X] this one

Phone votes suck
>> No. 38980
[X] Pick thing, reattach arm
[X] Eye girls, strange wings
>> No. 38981
[x] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!

You can't just go around without a face Aunn, it's not proper.
>> No. 38982
File 152069476077.png - (245.16KB, 517x891, Aun mogumogu.png) [iqdb]
38982
[X] Pick up mouth slag! Try to remold it before it cools! Also, while you're at it, reattach your arm!

0o0o0

While the hot chick continues to fret over her missing sun, you start carefully picking up what constitutes half your face. To be specific, the lower half, if your ability to see means anything. You're a youkai after all, so it's honestly hard to be sure sometimes what sort of hurt is a bad sort, and what sort is a bad.

Other than newspapers. Because good lord do they sting a little! Water bottles too... You'll get water dumped over you for cleaning any day of the week, but a teensy bit of squirting and you're fairly certain you're not long for this world.

Pushing your arm into your stump, you find yourself considerably more handy. And, with your face in your hands, you start carefully squishing and squeezing the molten you into the right shape.

0o0o0

Choose a kind of rock for inspiration!
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 38983
[x] Mica, for that near perfect basal cleavage
>> No. 38985
I was going to say Igneous, considering where we are, but that Mica is a good one too.
My vote is for some form of [x] Cumulate, preferably with Mica deposits
>> No. 38986
[X] Kimberlite.

Phlogopite-flesh, olivine-bones, diamond-teeth. A jaw with a bite worthy of deep earth pression. Just what we need to take a bite out of evil.
>> No. 38987
[X]Osmium
the worlds most dense rock for the dense dog.
>> No. 38988
>>38987
ignore that i copied the wrong word

[X] peridotite
>> No. 38989
>>38988
I'll point out the Mica is flaky, just like Aun.
>> No. 38992
[x] Mica, for that near perfect basal cleavage.

After much deliberation and semi-lengthy consultation with my lovely assistant, I think I'll call it for this. Sorry for the delay! Should be out later.
>> No. 38993
File 15208589196.jpg - (86.10KB, 752x944, CUTE POINTS RESTORED.jpg) [iqdb]
38993
[55] Mica, for that near perfect basal cleavage.

0o0o0

Your inspiration is mica. With that sparkles like your sharpest teeth, the way it peels apart like your lips in a snarl and the way it flakes like your attention span, it's no doubt the perfect stone for the perfect dog. The best dog.

A good dog.

You.

Yes, you are.

While you get your own tail wagging in front of everyone, the four-eyed pinkette just stares at you, eventually booming, "How are you so goddamned adorable?" Her two-eyed floaty eye is starting at you very intensely.

Your answer is, of course, "Blrbltbtbltb." ...Ohh, right. Gotta finish making your mouth before speaking! You start with the inside and work your way out. You make a cute little throat, but not a neck just yet. You make a long, wet tongue made for licking faces. You make teeth for nibbling, and a jaw for crunching. A spine for support, as your hair can only hold up your head for so long, and some neck to contain that. And, finally, skin to cover it all.

The semi-eyeless bird comments, "I'm not sure if that was gross or cool." She seems to have forgotten to be angry! Hooray!

You give your best semi-solid grin, answering, "It was, like, tooootally awesome!" Hooray for words and sentences!

The two birds and four-eyes all look at you oddly.

0o0o0

[ ] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.
[ ] Check on your hair spider! She must be perfectly fine, after gaining immortality!
[ ] Check on the partially blind bird! You did partially blind her, even if it was an evilish eye. If only it were an evil eye... They taste like bacon!
[ ] Comfort
[ ] Maybe you should get out of here. This place is getting a little strange, and most of the stuff that was blocking the sky is missing.
-[ ] Wait, wasn't your echo dog up there? Maybe you should make sure she is okay!
>> No. 38994
[X] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.

Aunn is such a good dog.
>> No. 38995
[x] Maybe you should get out of here. This place is getting a little strange, and most of the stuff that was blocking the sky is missing.
-[x] Wait, wasn't your echo dog up there? Maybe you should make sure she is okay!

Confirm the safety of doggo friend.
>> No. 38997
[X] Maybe you should get out of here. This place is getting a little strange, and most of the stuff that was blocking the sky is missing.
-[X] Take the notepad bird with you, or the white bitch won't be able to leave Reimu.
(-[X] Accidentally take the sun bird instead.)
--[X] Wait, wasn't your echo dog up there? Maybe you should make sure she is okay!

And up we go.
>> No. 38998
[X] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.

WHAT HAS FLUFFYNESS DONE?!
>> No. 38999
[X] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.
>> No. 39000
[X] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.
[ ] Check on the partially blind bird! You did partially blind her, even if it was an evilish eye. If only it were an evil eye... They taste like bacon!
make sure that good dog didn't hurt anyone first!
>> No. 39001
File 152094801610.png - (771.47KB, 1000x1190, I spent an hour finding this.png) [iqdb]
39001
[56] Make sure four-eyes is okay! She did sprout all that stuff, which sounded painful.

0o0o0

Well, first thing's first! You have to figure out if four-eyes is oka- "I'm fine." Wow! It's like she read your mind, the way she responded! Why, if you didn't know better, she might be a- "Mind reader, yes." And again! "Because I am a mind reader." No, no. That's just silly! Mind readers have, like, crystal balls, don't they? "No, that's a fortune teller." Eyes all over their body? "Potato." Eye on the forehead? "A different sort of mind reader." A single eye taking up a huge amount of someone's face? "A cyclops." An eye on a blindfold? "Otaku."

The 1/3rd blind bird pouts, saying, "Master, you're doing it again..."

Four-eyes booms out a sigh, saying, "Sorry, Utsuho. It's hard to not tease new pets."

...New pets?

0o0o0

[ ] She wants to adopt you?! That's awesome! Guarding a shrine is too much work!
[ ] But Aya isn't a pet! She's puppy yahtzee! ...Wait, that sounds like a pet...
[ ] But the immortal spider is your pet! She's practically attached to you at the hip! Or, well... more literally attached at the head.
[ ] Wait, no! Bad Aun! No getting distracted! You need to make sure her weirdly huge boy parts and equally huge wings aren't bothering her!
>> No. 39002
[x] But Aya isn't a pet! She's puppy yahtzee! ...Wait, that sounds like a pet...
[X] Wait, no! Bad Aun! No getting distracted! You need to make sure her weirdly huge boy parts and equally huge wings aren't bothering her!

Can't spell ADD without Moe!

Well, you can, bit is just isn't the same
>> No. 39005
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!

Loyal doggo.
>> No. 39006
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!

Actually, let's go with this one. Sorry, Yamams.
>> No. 39007
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!
>> No. 39008
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!


plz no pet ntr
>> No. 39009
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!
we cant be 2 peoples pets at the same time!
>> No. 39010
[X] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!
>> No. 39011
>>39009

Well, not unless they marry.
>> No. 39012
File 152102308281.png - (768.96KB, 800x879, UNNECESSARY SERIOUSNESS.png) [iqdb]
39012
[57] She wants to adopt you?! That's bad! You're already Reimu's pet!

0o0o0

What?! But you're already- "Reimu's. Yes, yes." Yeah! Pets aren't for sharing! That's funny stories and food! Well, unless it's a cat. Then you just fight to the death. "So that's where Orin went off to..." Orin? "My cat." Silly four-eyes! You don't own cats! Cats own y- Wait, does that mean you can get her to leave and stop staring at me? "Yes, actually."

Hot dog!

0o0o0

Take four-eyes home?
[ ] Yes!
[ ] No!
[ ] Wait, check on her penis and wings!
>> No. 39013
[x] Ye-wait what
[X] Check on her wings and.. penis?

Is that normal?
>> No. 39014
[X] Yes!

She's probably fine. People grow those all the time here. Maybe. Right?
>> No. 39015
[x] Ye-wait what
[X] Check on her wings and.. penis?

Please check. Must make sure she is ok!
>> No. 39016
[X] Yes!

the simple answer is for Reimu to become Satori's pet too, then Aunn won't be Reimu's pet and can be Satori's.
>> No. 39017
[x] Yes!

The better answer is for Satori to become Reimu's pet.
>> No. 39018
[X] Yes!
>> No. 39019
[x] Ye-wait what
[X] Check on her wings and.. penis?
>> No. 39021
[x] Ye-wait what
[X] Check on her wings and.. penis?

w-what
>> No. 39022
[X] Yes!

Reimu's smart, she can handle these difficult choices.
>> No. 39024
[X] Yes!

Leave the difficult stuff like making sure people are okay to Reimu.
>> No. 39025
[X] Yes!
let us be rid of this evil!
>> No. 39027
>>39013
[X] This vote
>> No. 39028
>>39013
[X] This vote
>> No. 39029
>>39028

Assuming this to be a double post.
>> No. 39030
It's Thursday, not to mention that I'd like to see if any others join the vote.
>> No. 39031
[x] Yes!

>>39017
I like the way you think.
>> No. 39033
>>39013
Yup, this for me too. I'm just that curious.
>> No. 39034
[x] Ye-wait what
[X] Check on her wings and.. penis?
>> No. 39035
[x] Yes!

Wow! 15 votes? I think that's the most I've ever gotten!
>> No. 39036
File 152119893141.jpg - (126.50KB, 724x1023, I have saved this picture since we got here.jpg) [iqdb]
39036
[58] Yes!

0o0o0

"Yes!" So excited are you that you just blurt your words out without thinking. Four-eyes seems boomingly surprised for some reason, and almost avoids you grabbing her up, almost as if she expected it! "Alright, let's get going!"

Sighing with a boom, Four-eyes comments, "I would say put me down, but you're as excitable as Utsuho."

You beam at the same time as the semi-blind bird, before saying as one, "Thank you!"

Four-eyes explosively chuckles, before explaining, "And my name is Satori." You have a feeling she's a- "Satori, ye-" -monk. "...What?"

Still, with that out of the way, you take off. Aya chases after, though by the time you reach the immortal spider's home you find that your dog is missing.

"Ohh, umm... h-hello~" What a musical way of talking! Although, she seems oddly interested in your nudity.

Wait, do dogs tend to turn into birds...? "No."

"Yeep~?!" Wow, she even gets scared musically!

0o0o0

[ ] This must mean birds count as dogs! Sniff her butt!
[ ] Obviously she too wishes to be naked! Help her with this, as she seems to be stuck!
[ ] A bird is fine, too.
[ ] Is it contagious?!
[ ] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
>> No. 39037
[x] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!

Oh FUCK, I forgot about Kyouko
>> No. 39038
[x] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!

ENSURE THE SAFETY OF CANINE FRIENDS
>> No. 39039
[x] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
>> No. 39040
[X] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
-[X] Maybe the musical bird can help you! Take her with you!

We'll bring Reimu a whole zoo.
>> No. 39041
[x] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
>> No. 39044
[X] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
-[X] Maybe the musical bird can help you! Take her with you!
were going to bring an army.
>> No. 39045
[X] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!
-[X] Maybe the musical bird can help you! Take her with you!

Let us cause an incident! We can do it!
>> No. 39047
File 152129917141.jpg - (151.97KB, 1024x1122, __mystia_lorelei_touhou_drawn_by_sasa_kichi__76f05.jpg) [iqdb]
39047
[59] Locate your echo dog friend! You were promised she would be here, but apparently that is not the case!

0o0o0

This isn't your friend... In fact, she smells slightly edible! This definitely couldn't be the loud dog! She's not edible at all! Probably tastes like brussel sprouts or something! Still, this is surely the web, as it's the only web left up here. The ceiling of the caverns has a very large, very round, very wet, very hot skylight recently installed after all.

Still, she could have clues! Smelly clues! "U-umm... why are you looking at me like that~?" She smells scared, but her smelliness isn't your concern right now! "You aren't going to rape me, are you~?!" That smell of excitement, either. You climb on top of her, and give her a good sniffing, snorting up all the Kyouko you can find. Most of it happens to be on her hands. "W-wait, that tickles~!" After you give her talons one last sniff, you sit up, sniffing the air for wet dog. "You aren't going to eat me, are you...?" Huh. She stopped singing her words. ...Are things a little brighter all of a sudden?

Still, you must find your friend! "I could just tell you."

Your now mortal birdy friend shushes the monk, saying, "Be quiet and let her cute."

0o0o0

[ ] That bridge had water under it, right?
[ ] Wait, here did your bucket friend go?
[ ] Wait, your bucket friend told you of wondrous scritchies to be had at the bridge!
[ ] Wait, maybe the sticky bird can tell you where she is! Although, you need to keep a nose out for lies! She's a very not pure good person!
[ ] Wait, you should eat the sticky bird before you go looking!
>> No. 39048
[x] That bridge had water under it, right?

Time to paddle.
>> No. 39049
[X] Wait, maybe the sticky bird can tell you where she is! Although, you need to keep a nose out for lies! She's a very not pure good person!

Get all the bird friends.
>> No. 39050
[x] Wait, your bucket friend told you of wondrous scritchies to be had at the bridge!

She has lost more people that I remember ever being here!
>> No. 39051
[x] Wait, your bucket friend told you of wondrous scritchies to be had at the bridge!

parsee?
>> No. 39052
[x] Wait, your bucket friend told you of wondrous scritchies to be had at the bridge!
>> No. 39055
[X] Wait, maybe the sticky bird can tell you where she is! Although, you need to keep a nose out for lies! She's a very not pure good person!

Stay on target! Well, kind of on target.
>> No. 39056
Tomorrow I'll update.
>> No. 39059
Couldn't stay asleep... Might as well be productive.
>> No. 39061
File 152139474568.jpg - (48.98KB, 552x779, Wait.jpg) [iqdb]
39061
[x] Wait, your bucket friend told you of wondrous scritchies to be had at the bridge!

0o0o0

"Wait, are you seriously going to just turn around and forget everything?" Forget what? "...Good lord, you're as bad off as Okuu." She lets off a sigh like a great wind full of long pent up exasperation. "And worse still, it's as if you realize, yet choose to be distracted!" Your stone ears rotate backwards, and your tail goes limp.

The mortal bird starts rubbing your head, and your tail first spins, then starts wagging once it's up. "Don't listen to the mean old mind reader~"

"I'm simply saying the truth, not that you would understand the concept." ...Is that what they call a burn? "Yes."

Aya gasps. "Ohh, you did not."

"I think I did, actually. Not that if I did or not matters to one such as you."

"OHH, YOU DID NOT!"

"Again, I did."

"Aun, go do your thing. Satori and I need to have some words"

You beam, choosing to ignore the imminent violence. "Okay!" You're pretty sure this is the most Aya has made sense in a single go!

"Or we could continue to the surface, where your friends ar-"

"Just go."

0o0o0

[ ] Well, okay!
[ ] Well, okay!
[ ] Wait, which am I agreeing to??
[ ] Umm... Uhh...
-[ ] I will do the first suggestion!
-[ ] I will do the second suggestion!
>> No. 39062
[X] Wait, which am I agreeing to??

confuse doggo is confuse
>> No. 39063
[x] Umm... Uhh...
-[x] I will do the second suggestion!

As fun as dicking around is, probably ought to actually do something without getting distracted for once.
>> No. 39064
[X] Well, okay!
[X] Wait, which am I agreeing to??
[X] Umm... Uhh...
-[X] I will do the second suggestion!

..I'm pretty sure this is Satori's. Pretty sure.
>> No. 39065
[X] Umm... Uhh...
-[X] I will do the second suggestion!

Reimu! Help!
>> No. 39068
[X] Wait, which am I agreeing to??
[X] Umm... Uhh...
-[X] I will do the second suggestion!

>> No. 39069
File 152146304282.png - (149.32KB, 505x377, AYA NOOOOO.png) [iqdb]
39069
[61] Wait, which am I agreeing to??
[61] Umm... Uhh...
-[61] I will do the second suggestion!

0o0o0

That sounds like a great idea! ...But how do I figure out which is which?? "Number them for this birdbrain, if you think it will help." Maybe if you flip a coin? ...Then again, how do you flip a coin...? "Simply put, it's a motion that causes a coin to fl-"

Satori gets interrupted mid-boom by Aya grabbing her heart and pulling her closer. "Bitch, don't you ignore me!"

You helpfully point out, "But she's a monk!"

"She's a bitch!"

"No, I'm a bitch!"

"No, you're a flaky ditz!" ...You aren't entirely sure what a ditz is, but surely it must be another word for awesome dog. "Now get going; I have satori sashimi to make!" You love sashimi!

The temperature spikes noticeably even to you. "Know your place, crow." Aya's attention returns to the monk's eyes, just in time for her own eyes to widen in shock. "Dare you face off with a god who oni bow to? Relive your greatest traumas and- ...And pass out, I suppose. ...That works."

Aya begins to plummet to the ground, foaming at the mouth. However, more importantly, you need to figure out which one the second suggestion is! There were sorta-kinda three, weren't there?

0o0o0

[ ] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!
[ ] Obviously it was the foamy bird's! Being the third makes it technically the second again!
[ ] Wait, catch the foamy bird!
>> No. 39070
[x] Catch bird
[X] The monk's
[X] Mention the lack of faith of the Oni, the needlessly dramatic nature of her speech, the decidedly ungodlike nature of the Satori, the events that occurred during the first transfer of the dead God, and the saying about pride and fall.

Selectively intelligent doggo ahoy!
>> No. 39071
[X] Catch bird
[X] The monk's
[X] Mention the lack of faith of the Oni, the needlessly dramatic nature of her speech, the decidedly ungodlike nature of the Satori, the events that occurred during the first transfer of the dead God, and the saying about pride and fall.
>> No. 39072
[x] Catch bird
[X] The monk's
>> No. 39073
[x] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!

Pick it up, pick it up, pick up.
>> No. 39074
[X] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!
[X] Wait, catch the foamy bird!

We need to go, and we need to get Aya back.
>> No. 39075
>>39070
The best kind of stupid!

[X] This
>> No. 39076
[x] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!
[x] Wait, catch the foamy bird!

We must save the bird.
>> No. 39077
[x] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!
[x] Wait, catch the foamy bird!

Aunn is such a good dog, she's even playing fetch with her new owner already.
>> No. 39079
File 152156398969.png - (324.60KB, 640x796, __komeiji_satori_and_reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by.png) [iqdb]
39079
>>39078 Next thread!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x