- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

Corruption Quest Thread 3 | THP - The destination for Touhou fans
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 39078)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 152154956518.jpg - (309.53KB, 850x843, An ocean of tears.jpg) [iqdb]
39078 No. 39078
[62] Surely it was the god monk's! Your math is top notch!
[62] Wait, catch the foamy bird!

0o0o0

After sitting through watching Aya's glass jaw of a morale be demolished like it was nothing- "Accurate." -you finally agree on which thing you were agreeing on! It was-

You hear a heavy crunch below you, and see that Aya has fallen. ...Ohh, right. You should have caught her. ...Well, crap.

...Maybe you should have caught her before you decided on what you had decided on.

0o0o0

[ ] Catch her post-fall! Close enough, right?
[ ] Blow her! CPR makes everything better!
[ ] Stick her in your hair! That is obviously the key!
[ ] Call for Reimu! Surely she will come this time!
[ ] Call for Monk! She's right here, so it's a lot more likely she will come, being here already!
[ ] Mention something very scoopable! That seemed to make her start moving the other times, right?
[ ] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!
Expand all images
>> No. 39080
[X] Call for Reimu! Surely she will come this time!
>> No. 39081
[X] Catch her post-fall! Close enough, right?
[X] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!

What will Reimu's reaction be, I wonder.
>> No. 39086
[X] Catch her post-fall! Close enough, right?
[X] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!
>> No. 39087
[x] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!

Get on with it.
>> No. 39088
[ ] Call for Reimu! Surely she will come this time!
[ ] Call for Monk! She's right here, so it's a lot more likely she will come, being here already!
[x] Mention something very scoopable! That seemed to make her start moving the other times, right?

ACE REPORTER GOT A FACE DISORDER

[x] Call for Reimu! Surely she will come this time!

Reimu! Tengu into trouble!

[x] Call for Monk! She's right here, so it's a lot more likely she will come, being here already!

...
>> No. 39090
[x] Catch her post-fall! Close enough, right?
[x] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!

No (grievously wounded) bird left behind.
>> No. 39091
File 152164118411.jpg - (88.99KB, 1280x1024, OHH GOD IT'S TRUUUUUUE.jpg) [iqdb]
39091
[63] Catch her post-fall! Close enough, right?
[63] Ohh, right! You should go and take Monk to the shrine!

0o0o0

You dive towards Aya's horribly gross self, in an effort to catch her too late. You did say you were going to catch her in some distant part of your mind, so it's important that you keep your word! "You never actually said it." Ohh. ...She has a point.

Still!

"C'mon, Monk! Let's get going!" You beam her way, tail wagging excitedly. You're going to see Reimu after the longest hour of all time! This earns you some really really good scritchies yesssssss...

"Your heart is just so pure, isn't it?"

"Yeah!" You're a komainu after all! Whoever heard of a corrupt or evil komainu? That just sounds dumb! Kinda like an oxen moron!

"Oxymoron."

Your ears flip upside down, your tail uncurls it droops so much and you give her your most devastated of looks. She just called you a moron...

0o0o0

[ ]Sob uncontrollably.
>> No. 39092
[X ]Sob uncontrollably.

That was uncalled for.
>> No. 39093
[X]Sob uncontrollably.

We have the body of a stone, and the intelligence of one too.
>> No. 39094
[X]Sob uncontrollably.

What a mean God Monk.
>> No. 39095
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS

DON'T FLINCH IN THE FACE OF MEANIE-FACE
>> No. 39096
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
>> No. 39098
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably

You made Aunn cry. You monster.
>> No. 39099
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably

Oh no
>> No. 39100
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably
>> No. 39101
[X] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] fail miserably.

Nobody can say she didn't try to be strong like a good girl.
>> No. 39102
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably

Now this is the vote I was waiting for.
>> No. 39103
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably
>> No. 39104
[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably
>> No. 39105
>>39093
Changing my vote to

[x] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably
>> No. 39106
[X] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [X] Fail Miserably
>> No. 39107
File 152181857823.png - (23.10KB, 92x96, Nobody draws her crying.png) [iqdb]
39107
[64] HOLD BACK TEARS
- [64] Fail Miserably

0o0o0

You are a proud komainu! You won't cry! No matter if the kindly monk is rubbing your head so good, and hugging your face in her suddenly huge chest, not to mention telling you to be quie- "They are comforting sounds." -to calm down. You must not cry! You can't! It's obviously just... just raining or something...

0o0o0

[ ] Let it all out.
[ ] Bottle it up and go.
>> No. 39108
[X] Bottle it up.
-[X] Burst due to pressure.
--[X] Oh look, a waterfall...

>> Aunn is trying to learn WATER GUN, but cannot learn more than four moves. Would you like to replace one to learn WATER GUN?
>> No. 39109
[x] Bottle it up and go.

Fighto.
>> No. 39110
[x] Bottle it up and go.
>> No. 39111
[X] Bottle it up and go.

And out we go.
>> No. 39112
[X] Bottle it up.
we'll cry when we get back home with Reimu
>> No. 39113
[x] Let it all out.

Bottling it up may be the smart thing, but this option speaks to me.
>> No. 39114
[x] Let it all out.

Hug the Satori-god and have a good cry.
>> No. 39115
[X] Let it all out.

I love the adorable dumb lion dog
>> No. 39116
File 152189937136.jpg - (497.42KB, 800x633, Bad birdy!.jpg) [iqdb]
39116
[65] Bottle it up and go.

0o0o0

You wipe the tears and snot and drool off on the nice monk's wonderful squishiness and say, "Thanks..."

Returning it with a slightly twitching smile, she booms, "These things happen." After that, she places a towel- "handkerchief. Now, blow." -a hand cur chief- "...Hanky." -a hanky to your nose. After that, you blow your brains out, getting more of the grossness out of your new and improved nose. "Better?" When you nod, she sighs like a typhoon, saying, "Good. Now, up we go." She picks you up, and takes the initiative of seeing you home.

When you arrive, you find that half the shrine is gone, as it's half on the edge of that hole you just left from.

The friendly monk is groaning, massaging her temples. "Curses... I suppose my long overdue appointment with the Moriya god's keister must be delayed." Her boy bits seem to nod in agreement, and her perpetually angry extra eye just rolls.

0o0o0

[ ] The angel killed it so hard it died!
[ ] The knifey ghost returned explosively!
[ ] The time traveling weirdos took it!
[ ] The nice flower person looked at it funny!
[ ] The queen of the stinky place looked at it vaguely funnily!
[ ] The pompous vampire fated it away!
[ ] The giggly ghost ate it!
[ ] The teensy oni gathered it!
[ ] The bamboo moon person stole it!
[ ] The mean ol' yama judged it!
[ ] Yukari is fooling around again!
[ ] The god wanted to be worth visiting!
[ ] The dumb raven made stars at it!
-[ ] ...Why does that sound familiar?
[ ] The weird monk punched it!
[ ] The celestial slayed it!
[ ] The fairies are acting up again!
[ ] The not oni did oni things!
[ ] The family friend read a book again! Maybe two!
[ ] The taoist stepped on a crack and broke its back!
[ ] The amanojaku flip-turned its life upside down!
[ ] The scary mask lady got emotional!
[ ] The weird girl played with balls again!
[ ] The moon amanojaku misspoke!
[ ] Your mother used the wrong back door!
[ ] The cat did cat things!
[ ] Wait, what was that about butts?
>> No. 39117
[X] The dumb raven made stars at it!
-[X] ...Why does that sound familiar?

Reimu will not be happy about that.
>> No. 39118
[x] The weird girl played with balls again!

Let's go bully nerds.
>> No. 39119
[X] The dumb raven made stars at it!
-[X] ...Why does that sound familiar?
>> No. 39120
[ ] The amanojaku flip-turned its life upside down!
THE EVIL FROM BEFORE HAS RETURNED.
IT SHALL BE STOPPED.
>> No. 39123
[x] The weird girl played with balls again!

NOT AGAIN
>> No. 39124
[X] Wait, what was that about butts?

focus on the important things.
>> No. 39127
While I could say that the weird girl played with the dumb raven's balls till she shot stars, I feel that it loses the meaning just a wee bit.
>> No. 39128
[X] The dumb raven made stars at it!
-[X] ...Why does that sound familiar?

I don't know what any of these choices mean! ..Also I'm pretty sure I didn't vote yet, maybe get a mod to check though because I don't actually remember.
>> No. 39131
File 152207766355.jpg - (282.50KB, 1550x2163, That hussy!.jpg) [iqdb]
39131
[X] The dumb raven made stars at it!
-[X] ...Why does that sound familiar?

0o0o0

It's obviously the dumb- "Do not be rude to Utsuho; she tries her very best. -the 'dumb' raven! "Well, so long as it's second hand, I suppose it will do."

You head for the shrine, only to find a grumpy Reimu pampering that white bitch! The nerve of that white head! "Reimuuuu! The 'dumb' raven shot out stars!"

Her eyes look up to you.

Your tail starts wagging.

She then goes back to petting the traitorous dog! She obviously wants to replace you, drooping tail, ears, mouth and disposition aside!

Of course, the final blow to your doggy pride comes when the loud dog comes out carrying tea.

Which she no doubt made. "REIMU THE TEA IS DONE CAN I GO HOME NOW"

"No."

"OKAY"

The white bitch asks between strokes of her head, "Can I?"

"No."

You can't make tea.

She can make tea.

You are vastly inferior! Noooooo! You have been replaced!

0o0o0

[ ] Open the bottle! Release the tears!
[ ] This bitch! Mortal bird needs to take her home!
[ ] That bitch! The sticky bird needs to take her home!
[ ] Those bitches! They are undermining your place in this half of the shrine!
[ ] The cat! The nice monk needs to take her home!
[ ] The only way this would be okay is if it were a harem ending! Go kidnap the last remaining dog you know of!
[ ] Between the new dog, the newer dog and the cat you're a bit sick and tired of this. Just accept the nice monk's offer.
-[ ] Wait, that means living with the cat. Poo!
>> No. 39132
[ ] Open the bottle! Release the tears!

We can't make tea. We are a useless awoo.
>> No. 39133
[X] Open the bottle! Release the tears!
>> No. 39134
[X] Those bitches! They are undermining your place in this half of the shrine!

Fight option?
>> No. 39135
[x] The cat! The nice monk needs to take her home!

Oh right we shouldn't forget this. That would be rude.
>> No. 39136
[x] The only way this would be okay is if it were a harem ending! Go kidnap the last remaining dog you know of!

Needs more Kagewoo.
>> No. 39137
[X] Open the bottle! Release the tears!

Sad puppy is sad
>> No. 39138
[x] The only way this would be okay is if it were a harem ending! Go kidnap the last remaining dog you know of!

Best solution? Not likely, but silly solutions are their own reward.
>> No. 39139
File 152214437970.jpg - (38.65KB, 632x422, Dam dog!.jpg) [iqdb]
39139
[67] Open the bottle! Release the tears!

0o0o0

Your eyebrows sink into the sea of sadness that are your eyes as the torrential waters begin to bubble to the surface like drops of agony. Your ears flip upside down like a headsman's axe of pure depression. Your tail falls limp, the floofy curls becoming straight as a needle meant for threads of pure misery. Your lip curls up into the pout to end all pouts, unstable and shaking like a depressed earthquake. Even your hair falls flat, the immortal spider falling free into a heap of blisters and nudity. Even your horn travels to your chin, so sad are you!

The monk sighs, massaging her unholy temples. "Why must pets all be drama queens?"

Reimu's eyes glace sideways at you, sipping tea made by not you.

0o0o0

[ ] Blow the dam!
[ ] Plug a cork in it!
>> No. 39140
[X] Blow the dam!
>> No. 39141
[x] Blow the dam!

Considering we got this option again in such a short time makes me feel like we will have to cry sooner or later.

Now feels like a good moment.
>> No. 39142
[X] Blow the dam!
>> No. 39143
[X] Blow the dam!
Okay, fine, if you're gonna railroad us...
>> No. 39144
[X] Plug a cork in it!

Welp, this ain't winning.
>> No. 39147
File 152233206218.jpg - (254.03KB, 1500x1125, SO MUCH DAMAGE.jpg) [iqdb]
39147
[68] Blow the dam!

0o0o0

Your tail just plain falls off. Your ears, too, join it on the ground. And next, so too do your knees, leaving you with only one thing to do.

You begin to howl, a waterfall pouring from where your face should be.

Reimu has started grumbling, while the monk is just rolling her eyes. The scene you are causing also draws loud dog to howl back. Total bro when she's not being a shrine maiden thief.

0o0o0

[ ] Drown in sorrow.
[ ] Put a proportionally large cork in the dam.
-[ ] And then fist your loud maybe friend or something.
>> No. 39148
[X] Drown in sorrow.
>> No. 39149
[x] Drown

Welp, it was a good run.
>> No. 39150
[x] Drown in sorrow.

Surely, this will win us ruffles.
>> No. 39151
[X] Put a proportionally large cork in the dam.

Can we show some dignity, as late as it is?
>> No. 39152
[x] Drown in sorrow.
>> No. 39153
[X] Put a proportionally large cork in the dam.
>> No. 39154
[X] Drown in sorrow.

And Gensokyo can come too
>> No. 39155
File 152241323460.jpg - (37.86KB, 366x533, Sad lion dog thing.jpg) [iqdb]
39155
[69] Drown in sorrow.

0o0o0

You sink into a heaping helping of sadness, with a side of also sadness, as well as extra sadness on top! Nobody loves you! Monk hates you! "Actually, we are on good enough ter-" SHUT UP! You don't know me! "If you would just let me finish, I might-" You're not my mom! Monk hates you... And so does Reimu, because she's replaced you twice over... And loud dog, well... ...Okay, maybe not her. She seems too nice to hate anyone. But the white bitch?! Ohh, she most certainly does! And don't even get yourself started on that cat, the turtle, the ghost, the poltergeist, or the weirdly fluffy mage!

Monk mutters with a boom, "It really is as annoying to be interrupted as they say..." She sends Reimu a look that could peel paint. "Just pet her already."

Reimu huffs grumpily. "No." Her hand is twitching, however, and her face is pinkened. She keep drinking her oddly full cup of tea, what with it lasting so long.

0o0o0

[ ] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[ ] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?
-[ ] ...HEAL, ACTUALLYYYY! Hey, that was surprisingly easy!
>> No. 39156
[X] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[X] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?

Can you not see sad doggo being sad Reimu? Also why is loud doggo blushing? Is she being shy again?
>> No. 39157
[X] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[X] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?
>> No. 39158
[x] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[x] ...HEAL, ACTUALLYYYY! Hey, that was surprisingly easy!

GIVE. PETS.
>> No. 39159
[X] Go find mom.

Because why not?
>> No. 39160
[X] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[X] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?
>> No. 39161
[X] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[X] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?

I don't know why she's blushing but Reimu can't hold out much longer, the urge to pet will consume her!
>> No. 39162
[X]CRAWWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIN
-[X] THESE WOUNDS THEY WIIIIL NOT HEAAAAL

We're loudly singing metal next to a loud metal head.

This will end well.
>> No. 39163
[X] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[X] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?

What bothers our rival?
>> No. 39164
File 152250436949.png - (1.86MB, 1536x2048, EMOOOOOOO.png) [iqdb]
39164
[70] CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN! THESE WOUUUUNDS, THEY WIIIILL...
-[70] NOT HEAAAAL! ...Why is the loud dog blushing?

0o0o0

The tears finally stop.

You feel empty inside.

Even if you know you are very solid inside. But that doesn't matter. You don't care.

You begin on the sad task of putting your ears and tail back on. "Your tail goes on your rear, not your ear.[b]" You don't care. Nothing matters. Monk sighs. Whatever.

After putting your ears and tail wherever the heck you want (because forget that noise) you get back up and shake off the tears, followed by wringing out your everything. Even your geta feel soggy. Like your soul. Full of tears. Infinite tears. Infinite soggy. But not infinite shoes.

While you consider your soul and tears and shoes or something, your clothes lose color, turning black and white. Which, on that note, your clothes have regenerated. You are no longer naked like the wounds on your soul, stripped raw by the grating tears of sand. Not that your tears are actually sand, but whatever. They are water. They are wet.

"WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SO HOT"

You answer simply, "Whatever." The loud dog's knees give out, her face bright red.

Reimu is now just looking at you oddly. Who cares. You don't. Definitely not.

[b]0o0o0


[ ] Go find makeup to show the exact state of your soul. Right after you figure out how to use makeup.
[ ] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.
[ ] Give yourself a totally sick tattoo. Right after you figure out how to give a tattoo.
[ ] The cat seems to be rubbing against your leg now. W-whatever. You don't care. At all. Not one bit. Nope.
>> No. 39165
[X] The cat seems to be rubbing against your leg now. W-whatever. You don't care. At all. Not one bit. Nope.
>> No. 39166
>>39164
[X] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.

Goddamnit I want all of the choices. Fuck.
>> No. 39167
>>39166

I mean, that's not stopped you guys before.
>> No. 39168
[X] The cat seems to be rubbing against your leg now. W-whatever. You don't care. At all. Not one bit. Nope.

Tsundere Aunn is GO!
>> No. 39169
[X] The cat seems to be rubbing against your leg.
-[X] Who cares what the consequences will be now. Kill it.
--[X] You're edgy now. Killing stuff makes you edgy. How, you don't know, just that is does.
>> No. 39170
[x] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.
>> No. 39171
[X] The cat seems to be rubbing against your leg now. Throw it at the monk's face.
-[X] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.
>> No. 39172
File 152254289838.png - (350.61KB, 1290x980, tribal bait.png) [iqdb]
39172
[x] Sick tatoo
>> No. 39174
[x] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.

aloof floof is very fun to say, btw.
>> No. 39175
[x] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.

To make Reimu jealous or something. Makes perfect sense.
>> No. 39176
File 152259225497.png - (145.19KB, 600x600, Browneye's view.png) [iqdb]
39176
[71] Be an aloof floof. Get affection from the loud dog. Why, you don't know. Whatever.

0o0o0

"WOW ARE YOU COOL YOU SHOULD BE THIS COOL ALL THE TIME"

"Whatever." Not like you want to be.

The sound that follows makes even your ear-tail bleed, not that you care. Although, Reimu does chuck a needle at her, which lodges itself in the loud dog's head. "Quit it with that." She rubs her ears, grumbling with annoyance.

"OBAY" Her tongue is hanging out, and she's a bit cross-eyed, but that changes after she pulls it out. "DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN" Reimu repeats the action, and now half your friend's face isn't moving. "NOT YOU THE COOL DOG" She pulls that one out, too, the other half of her face syncing back up with the rest.

You just roll your eyes and sigh grandly. Not that sighing is anything special. You don't care. At all. "Whatever."

The loud dog quietly makes your ears bleed this time, and Reimu just rolls her eyes, sighing. And, with that done, the loud dog hugs you.

And then she pulls down your shorts and starts sniffing your butt.

0o0o0

[ ] Sniff her butt. Wag your ear.
[ ] Turn up your nose. Aloof in her face.
>> No. 39177
[x] Sniff her butt. Wag your ear.

We are now a floof yo-yo.
>> No. 39178
[x] Turn up your nose. Aloof in her face.

Meh.
>> No. 39179
[x] Turn up your nose. Aloof in her face.
>> No. 39180
[X] Turn up your nose. Aloof in her face.

Aloof floof.
>> No. 39181
[x] Sniff her butt. Wag your ear.
>> No. 39182
File 152267788953.jpg - (194.32KB, 1200x900, For some reason ears on butts are rare.jpg) [iqdb]
39182
[72] Turn up your nose. Aloof in her face.

0o0o0

You let loose a great typhoon of aloof into her face while she sticks her nose as deep into the crook of your butt as she possibly can. You sigh, you roll your eyes and you make other various indications of extreme aloofness. "THIS SMELLS LIKE A BUTT"

"That's because it's a butt." Duh!

"I'M GONNA LICK IT"

"WhateVER!" Your voiced lack of care evaporates into a particularly high squeak.

Her tongue begins probing here and there and everywhere, then does so again, and then once more.

0o0o0

[ ] "Reimu, help!" Surely she can't ignore... y-your anal plight... right under her nose!
[ ] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!
[ ] Must aloof... Ignore... the weird tickle...
[ ] Clearly... Clearly she wants... your butt to sparkle...
>> No. 39183
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!
>> No. 39184
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
>> No. 39185
[X] "Reimu, help!" Surely she can't ignore... y-your anal plight... right under her nose!

CHARISMA BREAK
>> No. 39186
[x] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!
>> No. 39187
[X] Must aloof... Ignore... The weird tickle..

Maybe in doing this we'll find some joy in this endless parade of suffering and betrayal. Not that it matters.
>> No. 39188
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!

Anons, there's nothing more cool than being petted by someone you like. But if someone tries to lick you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. It's your body, no one has the right to lick you if you don't want them to. So what do you do? First, you say "no". Then, you kick them in the face. Most important, you gotta tell someone you trust, like your door parent, your turtle friend, a mind-reading monk.
>> No. 39189
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!

Lewd things being done to Aunn is not allowed.
>> No. 39190
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!

Agreed. What kind of thread do people think this is? No lewd Aun dood.
>> No. 39191
well, since >>39188 put it so beautifully...
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!
>> No. 39192
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!

Well put.
>> No. 39193
File 152275229179.webm - (403.60KB, Owwoofpainouchgahahh.webm) [iqdb]
39193
[X] "No!"
[X] Aun used Mega Kick!
[X] "Monk, help!" Because she... she actually has sh-shown to do so!

0o0o0

"No!" You place your hands on the ground for support and bend over, shivering for multiple reasons when that allows her deeper access to your increasingly clean butthole.

"NO WHA-" And then you kick her in the face. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!" She flies out through the missing half of the shrine, falling back into the dark hole in the ground. You think you hear a loud tweet, followed by a louder, doggier tweet. You also think you hear a cry about stickiness.

Your butt is now ringing, however. Which is odd, all things considered. You may want to put your tail back where it goes if this becomes a common occurrence.

Still, now you need help! "Monk, help!" You give her pleading eyes full of tears and far less aloof than there should be.

She gives you a dull look, then lets out a hurricane-force sigh, blowing your floof straight for a moment.

She then tugs your shorts back up and pats your head.

0o0o0

You have to thank her! But how?

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 39194
[X] Hugs and face licks
>> No. 39195
[X] A hug.

I'm happy with just that.
>> No. 39196
[x] Put ear and tail back in their proper places.
[x] Hugs and face licks.
>> No. 39198
[X] A hug.

This works!
>> No. 39199
[x] Put ear and tail back in their proper places.
[x] Hugs and face licks.
monk is good. I like monk
>> No. 39200
[x] Put ear and tail back in their proper places.
[x] Hugs and face licks.

Monk is a very good pet owner.
>> No. 39201
[x] Put ear and tail back in their proper places.
[x] Hugs and face licks.
>> No. 39202
[X] A hug.

Cause who would vote against hugs.
>> No. 39203
File 152284610087.png - (400.12KB, 700x990, ITFEELSSOGOOOOOOOOOOD.png) [iqdb]
39203
[74] Put ear and tail back in their proper places.
[74] Hugs and face licks.

0o0o0

You grasp your eat-tail and tug it out with a pop. Then you grab your tail-ear and tug it free as well. With relative ease you plug them back in, though are sure to swap the locations, making them tail-tail and ear-ear alike. However, you quickly realize you put the ear on the wrong side.

Good enough!

Satori begins, "Actually, I think it would be better if y-" She then dodges your wrecking ball of a pounce, sighing. She then kneels down and

Ohhyestherethat'sthetickettheretherethereYESSSSS~

Reimu watches jealously as Satori rubs your belly, stroking every inch of it with practiced ease, as if she does this for a living.

0o0o0

But whose are better?!

[ ] Satori's are the best! Enough to earn her enough points to use her name! That skill is out of this world! You could get addicted, even!
[ ] Reimu's are so loving and half-hearted! ...Wait, is that a plus? That doesn't sound like a plus.
[ ] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!
>> No. 39205
[X] Reimu's are so loving and half-hearted! ...Wait, is that a plus? That doesn't sound like a plus.

the puppy is loyal if angry at reimu
>> No. 39206
[x] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!

ALL OF IT
>> No. 39207
[X] Satori's are the best! Enough to earn her enough points to use her name! That skill is out of this world! You could get addicted, even!

A dog's loyalty is great, not infinite. Unlike tears. Unlike soggy. But not unlike shoes.
>> No. 39210
[ ] Satori's are the best! Enough to earn her enough points to use her name! That skill is out of this world! You could get addicted, even!
don't abuse your pets, Reimu.
>> No. 39211
[x] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!
>> No. 39212
[X] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!

Menage a trois?
>> No. 39213
[x] Reimu's are so loving and half-hearted! ...Wait, is that a plus? That doesn't sound like a plus.

Loyalty (Possibly misplaced) route.
>> No. 39214
It is Thursday, so excuse me while I do other things. But, more importantly, this is an important vote, and that means it gets an extra day.

Totally intentional that it falls on a Thursday. Totally.
>> No. 39215
[x] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!
>> No. 39216
Let's see if this update can hit a reasonable length.
>> No. 39217
File 152302642974.jpg - (922.85KB, 1072x1500, Now a couple apparently.jpg) [iqdb]
39217
75

[75] Just have them do you from both ends! One can take your throat, and the other down below! What's better than a belly rub? A belly rub and a chin scratchy!

0o0o0

The answer is simple: you love Reimu, and you love Satori! The obvious choice is to not choose at all! Aren't you smart? You feel real smart right now.

Now, all you have to do is get them to marry!

Satori sputters, going red in the face. Reimu sends her an odd look, to which Satori replies by averting her eyes. And then Reimu's look grows odder still, as neither of them said anything. To this end, Satori quietly booms, "She... wishes us to marry."

And now it's your red-white master's turn to go red, becoming the red-white-red! Satori snickers for some reason, though you're not sure why. Reimu averts as well, saying, "You have your head screwed on right, Aun? Girls can't marry."

Of course, you point out, "But the loud dog seems to like girls! And she's not a boy! Maybe girls can marry?" You're not entirely sure, but surely the proof is enough. "Plus, aren't you only supposed to feel nice when kissed by boys? I was kissed all over by Satori's 'dumb' bird!"

Satori blinks, and then gives Reimu a dirty look. "At least my bird knows not to stick her nose up skirts." Reimu blinks a few times, though Satori continues, "I refer to Aun. She is the cause of that yamabiko thinking she must be a dog."

Now Reimu gives you an odd look. "Why the heck are you sniffing...?" She shakes her head, not finishing that sentence. "Look, it doesn't matter. She's a youkai, a woman, and annoying."

You helpfully point out, "But I'm a youkai, a woman, and annoying! You even said so! Multiple times!" You smile, because of course you do.

Reimu lets out a long sigh. "And you're a freeloader, not my wife."

Satori points out, "She sees herself as your pet, not a freeloader."

Now Reimu goes extra red once more. "Like hell she-" She takes a deep breath, and uses it to grumble. Then another, followed by saying, "Aun, you're a komainu."

"Yeah!"

"The guardian of the shrine."

"Yeah!"

"You're a lion."

"Well, yeah!"

"Who has a pet lion?"

Satori chimes in like the strike of a gong, "I do."

Reimu replies simply, "Shut it, you."

You helpfully point out, "I'm also a dog!"

Reimu just sighs. Satori has your back, though. "In the end, does it matter?"

Reimu sighs longer this time, and massages her temples. "Well... I guess not? Never really had a komainu come to life before."

You just smile, saying, "So, when's the wedding?"

They both go equally silent, and also pointedly look away from each other. Reimu regains her composure first, saying, "There won't be any wedding." You give her puppy eyes. "N-no! Stop that!" Your eyes get teary. "A-Aun, cut it... cut it out... I'm not..." You sniffle, looking down. "Fine! We'll get married! Just stop that already!" Her hand practically blurs in transit to giving you ruffles.

Satori looks at Reimu like she said something unreasonable. "You can't be-" You turn your eyes on her, whimpering. Her floaty eye thing's eye twitches, before gushing blood. "...Very well." Her own hand makes a quick transition to your belly, and you are soon on the ground, happy as can be.

Meanwhile, the cat seems to be ascending to a new level of smug and the white bitch is at a loss for anything even approaching words. She takes this chance to sneak away, dragging the cold bird with her. The cold bird is bonelessly taking pictures all the while.

The End

0o0o0

Up next is the epilogue. Other than that, the story is over.

I may make another like it some day, as it's been fun. Possibly from Nitori's PoV or something.
>> No. 39218
Aunn Komano is now a love expert. Does that mean she can now masterfully spark people?
>> No. 39219
Hurray! We kept the stone doggo pure!
>> No. 39220
>>39218

I'm sure that Marisa would approve.

>>39219

Indeed! Sadly no PORN END, but this will be much more interesting!
>> No. 39221
Well, that was sure a thing.
>> No. 39222
File 152305223051.jpg - (133.86KB, 512x512, __rumia_touhou_drawn_by_rokugou_daisuke__14c8f73a0.jpg) [iqdb]
39222
>>39221

It certainly was! It's why I gave warnings at the start, as it wasn't me in my right mind. As I had said, I was sick for a while. Like, a month 'a while'.

Head wasn't what I'd call on straight as such, and I knew writing was ill advised till I felt better. And then, eventually I did! But then I began to realize something.

I think I might have burnt myself out some time in October. So I kept at it as a sort of vacation from writing, where I didn't have to think too much and on average only spent about 20 minutes on an update, ignoring my persnickety self when it comes to update images stretching that out to a rather extreme degree, multiplying the time put into each update often by at least 2.
>> No. 39223
This was amazing, and absolutely not what I expecting out of /at/
>> No. 39224
>>39222
>>39222
You need to list all the porn ends we missed. We love being contrarians
>> No. 39225
The power of new best doggo eyes can make marriages appear out of thin air!
>> No. 39226
>>39224

I mean, if you want to be technical, they are practically infinite. The rails were kinda made of dog treats, you see, so Aun did away with them in record time. Although, of the characters encountered, Orin, Okuu, Kyouko, Koishi, Okuu, Seija, Mystia, Yamame and Okuu were very possible Porn Ends.
>> No. 39227
>>39226

Something tells me you wanted stone doggo to get it on with nuke birb...
>> No. 39228
>>39227

More that is was one of the easier ones to happen, what with being nude and getting a tongue bath.
>> No. 39229
I'm currently rereading the story to do the epilogue segments. I'll be trying for 3 segments per day, but cannot guarantee that until I have all my notes together.

>>39226

Also, another high risk was Mamizou, and, to a lesser extent, Nue. Doubly so if they were together and Aun did something dumb, like grabbing the blue wings, or getting her face within a 5 inch radius of tanuki balls.
>> No. 39230
Purity preserved. Three way scritches achieved. Best ending.
>> No. 39235
>>39226
so how would we have gotten the reimu end.
>> No. 39237
>>39235

That was sorta what the last vote was for. Reimu, Satori, or both.

If you mean sex, that would have been some crazy subset of when she was on top of naked Seija and Shinmyoumaru. Although, getting Aun to intentionally go down that path would be voting gymnastics in its own right, as she only just started to think that girls can fall in love, not to mention her going for Reimu would not go as you might hope. More on that in Reimu's epilogue.

Also, on that note, I think I have enough info to start on one of the epilogues: gravity!
>> No. 39238
File 152329643892.png - (1.42KB, 177x284, harsh reality.png) [iqdb]
39238
Still cursed to this day by Aun, no matter how often she tries to make peace with Gravity. In truth, Gravity just likes teasing rocks, apples, and big breasted women. Gravity would later receive an intervention by Inertia and Friction, and would fall into a deep depression, not willing to accept the gravity of her actions, and instead blaming those under her for her own wrongdoings.
>> No. 39239
File 152329689020.jpg - (249.12KB, 1085x610, Not a bright man.jpg) [iqdb]
39239
After being single for so long, it was only natural for him to be interested in a hot young thing like the new star in the sky. However, it wasn't meant to be, as he found out too late that she was only a month old, and was taken into custody by Kotohime. His defense that she was dressed too sluttily, however, didn't help his case one bit with a population consisting of almost only women.
>> No. 39240
File 152329758263.jpg - (273.70KB, 1280x720, Gejii main for life.jpg) [iqdb]
39240
Continues to enjoy retirement, and watches from afar as Reimu grows. He is happy that he has been missed by the moody young woman that is his charge, but knows that his work is done, even if she does now visit him at the pond. The two of them continue to be befuddled by the kappa that vies for his affection, however.
>> No. 39241
File 152335324754.jpg - (57.49KB, 527x524, A warm mother.jpg) [iqdb]
39241
After Mr. Sun winked at her and was abruptly arrested by a crazy woman, she went on to be elected as the new sun. She promised cooler summers and warmer winters, and with the long-term ramifications largely ignored by all but the residents she claimed to be against happiness, she was a shoe-in.

She also kept none of her promises, and was later impeached for not even being of legal age.

>> No. 39242
File 152335486478.jpg - (99.48KB, 800x930, YOU'RE NOT DEAD WOO.jpg) [iqdb]
39242
[b]Seeing her tormentor in such rough shape tugged at the heart strings hidden behind her bear trap-like maw, and so she successfully saw that Aya be treated at Eientei.

Regrets doing so, as now Aya thinks she likes her, and got the wrong idea. The dummy.[b]
>> No. 39243
File 152335601348.png - (184.86KB, 464x473, Mysterious.png) [iqdb]
39243
After her ordeal with Aun, and after the good doctor's intense regiment of questionably necessary surgeries, she now gushes blood when within ten feet of a dog other than Momiji. This has lead to odd ways of coping with the harsh reality of the situation.

Also, vows to bleed a little more every day, much to Momiji's very obvious irritation.

>> No. 39244
>>39242
Awww, all her heart needed to break was a few untreated fractures and bleeding wounds followed by a shitton-stories fall into a particularly edgy rock formation.
>> No. 39246
File 152345796157.jpg - (426.78KB, 744x1052, __muse_seihou_drawn_by_toosaka_asagi__292befd0322f.jpg) [iqdb]
39246
I've not written anything but this in forever, so I hope you understand my thrill at finding my muse once more. Time to write some Marisa.
>> No. 39249
File 152362752232.jpg - (137.91KB, 847x600, 0x3 is still 0.jpg) [iqdb]
39249
Once bitten, twice shy. Or, at least, that is what you would normally expect. However, the issue here is that Aun's jaws cause far more than mere wounds; they obliterate evil with a meaty taste that komainu just love. And, with those teeth sunken into aya's ayaya, so too did they make Aya's heart grow three sizes that day.

Exhausted, so you only get this. Forgot to touch on this in part one, so have this addition.
>> No. 39250
>>39249
We want best Awoo you lazy lazier.
>> No. 39251
File 152366619791.png - (269.97KB, 500x700, In truth I am more partial to turtle and fish butt.png) [iqdb]
39251
>>39250

All good things come to those who wait. Then again, best dog never showed up.
>> No. 39252
Forgotten by many and all at varying frequencies, was always tending towards being alone until a stone puppy fell into her lap. And chest. And face. Legs, too. Also, her arms, certainly. The stone puppy was exceedingly heavy, after all, and smashed her into the ground.

She may not notice , but notices her, and awaits the day she remembers. Meanwhile, wonders why she is stab-proof.

>> No. 39253
File 152371769691.jpg - (66.79KB, 640x400, Saying hello has never been more enjoyable.jpg) [iqdb]
39253
Since Aun opened her eyes on the issue, Byakuren has made sure to accommodate dogs more than ever by way of presenting her anus to them. She does so diligently, and is pleased with how many dogs have taken to the temple life.

She is having trouble teaching them the concept of celibacy, however.

>> No. 39255
But I'm going to be switching off between writing these and writing Youkai Academy every 3 epilogues. I believe that means that they should all be done within the next 2 weeks, and then I can start on one last little detail to place the cherry on top.
>> No. 39259
File 152397482118.jpg - (435.70KB, 1200x1500, A little backed up.jpg) [iqdb]
39259
With the new followers at the temple accepting Byakuren's gracious offer each morning, Mamizou felt a cunning plan come to her. Her tanuki balls were swollen and uncomfortable, you see, and so she had to release that pressure periodically. However, she wanted an easier solution than that cute human from the village. A more... local solution.

And so she became the proud owner of the dejected bitches that Byakuren could not so easily sway.

>> No. 39260
File 152397786144.jpg - (340.66KB, 1200x811, She later became a cat.jpg) [iqdb]
39260
Since becoming a small dog, she has gained in popularity, begrudgingly accepting her fate as Goddess of the Internet.

Later down the line she became the final boss of Touhou 37.8 Symphonic Shoehorn after stealing all sound and shoes via a backdoor in a firewall. Sound may have been saved, but sadly the shoes were all chewed to bits.

>> No. 39261
>>39259
Holy balls, Batman
>> No. 39262
File 152397926566.jpg - (366.37KB, 1214x1720, She and Aun later became bros.jpg) [iqdb]
39262
Always being fond of the shrine maiden that smashed her flat, the inchling princess was beyond thrilled when Reimu suddenly turned hers and Seija's alone time into a three-way. She made sure to eagerly please her while Reimu was brutalizing Seija.
>> No. 39287
File 152621981265.jpg - (103.77KB, 768x1024, Not pregnant but heavily used.jpg) [iqdb]
39287
Still having infidelity issues with her diminutive lover. However, she's not cheating on her with Reimu, and has ceased all attempts to do so after that time she was on the wrong side of a third leg, so they are now seeing marriage counseling.

No matter how often Seija insists they haven't married.

>> No. 39288
File 152622056417.jpg - (449.64KB, 1000x1414, She only had one dress.jpg) [iqdb]
39288
After being a walking blister for a week, she has a new compassion for those afflicted with disease. Now an intern for the next 600 years at Eientei, when she will be considered for employment, assuming Mokou doesn't listen to Kaguya's insistence towards setting her ablaze.

Kaguya is not a fan of spiders.

>> No. 39289
File 152622151789.png - (158.23KB, 500x500, TARGET LOCKED.png) [iqdb]
39289
Having failed at getting head from a dog, she has gone into an intense training regime at 10x Earth's gravity and surpassed her limits once more.

Next time she sees a dog, she's getting head whether they like it or not.

>> No. 39293
File 152628862452.png - (326.68KB, 900x630, She punched Yuugi in the teeth soon after.png) [iqdb]
39293
Patiently waiting for her bridge to be rebuilt by Yamame. In the meantime, she has decided to stay with Yuugi, and is drunk more often than not. While drunk, she is surprisingly oni-like, and so has been named an honorary deva of the mountain by Yuugi herself. As Yuugi, Suika and those other two who surely have names have technically given up this role, Youkai Mountain belongs to her by default now.

Sadly, she never gets much of a chance to consider that she's now a ruler, what with having bottles shoved down her throat 23.5/7.

>> No. 39294
File 152629200372.png - (412.30KB, 1000x711, pets are goddamned drama queens.png) [iqdb]
39294
After having her sucking chest wound treated, she made a full recovery, though was sad to hear that she would never be a final boss again. At best, she would have to settle for being a stage 2 boss, which drove her into a deep depression.

But then Satori patted her on her head, instantly making life worth living again.

>> No. 39299
File 152674344197.jpg - (222.60KB, 724x1023, Why am I still heeeere.jpg) [iqdb]
39299
Thankfully not left hanging around forever. Her friend, Kyouko, returned at high-speed with obvious intent to save her. Or so she thought, up until their lips connected. Her mouth was so sticky, and she was so insistent, leading up to Mystia melting in more than one way under her efforts.

Later, Aun yanked them free, as Kyouko got stuck. The week they spent together was one she would never forget, however. Largely due to Kyouko kissing her tirelessly the whole time, but also due to nearly dying.

>> No. 39300
File 152674404410.png - (282.88KB, 622x884, I couldn't not use this image.png) [iqdb]
39300
Down the line, her anal addiction would reach a breaking point that required nothing short of intervention. Mystia at first thought it was innocent enough.

Up until she happened upon Kyouko snorting butt backstage, that is. It was no longer cute at that point, and the band decided they had had enough.

>> No. 39301
File 152682886915.jpg - (152.05KB, 708x1000, Sniff my butt stranger!.jpg) [iqdb]
39301
Went on to join a band with the rest of Gensoukyou's dogs. She knew all but, like, two of them already, so she figured might as well.

It was adorable.

>> No. 39302
File 152682909746.jpg - (378.10KB, 1256x1041, This exists.jpg) [iqdb]
39302
Yes, I know. Such a lame entry, isn't it? Well, you're right! I actually realized that Reimu, Satori and Aun are better served with a more in-depth look into their futures. Yes, that's right; I will be continuing the story!

...Sorta.

Y'see, Aun's story is over.

But that doesn't mean her story is finish.

Which means it's spin-off time! Grand finales! The end! The real end! Well, not the sad one where she dies. The more soon end!

[ ] Mystia and the Doggos.
[ ] Wedding Day.
>> No. 39303
[x] Wedding Day.

Who Will marry them? The nun is covered with bitches, the president is on another dimension and Sanae is, well, Sanae
>> No. 39306
[X] Wedding Day.

I want to see both of these, so I flipped a coin.
>> No. 39307
[x] Mystia and the Doggos.

Is Okina among them? Has Kyouko fully recovered from her habit? How do these ones feel about Byakuren's generosity? The public needs to know.
>> No. 39308
[x] Wedding Day.

Just cuz I'm curious.
>> No. 39309
[x] Wedding Day.
>> No. 39311
Vote now or forever regret waiting a little while longer!
>> No. 39312
[x] Mystia and the Doggos.

pissing against the tide. Both sound good so it's not a huge deal though
>> No. 39316
[x] Wedding Day.

The tides may have a yellow tint, but with a lack of streams, there is more water in the sea yet.

Of course, I'm pretty sure all sea life is dead, so it wasn't for naught.
>> No. 39331
File 152880057957.png - (1.57MB, 1748x1817, You startled the bitch!.png) [iqdb]
39331
The update's a ways in, but it's been "a ways in" for about a week now. I've been a tad sleep deprived, you see.

That said, I should be resuming my work towards it not being "a bit in" as of today!
>> No. 39338
In the past whatever number of days I've gotten 4, 6, 6 and 6 hours of sleep.

I'm not busy. I should by all means be getting the sleep I need. But I'm not. No, instead I'm waking up 4, 2, 2 and 2 hours early because... reasons? No reason. At all. And then I can't get back to sleep! It's horrid...

As such, this update is a struggle. And so too will be editing it, as it's been doneish since 2 days ago. I managed to get half way through treading it over, but ran out of gas half way in.

If I manage a restful night, I should get it up basically tomorrow. If not, well... I'll keep trying to try. I deal poorly with sleep deprivation.
>> No. 39339
File 152993932691.png - (429.27KB, 1114x1014, Always loved this picture.png) [iqdb]
39339
4, 6, 6, 6, 6 and 9! Ahaha! My favorite number, a beastly number and a sexual position, but still! Sleep has been had! Energy is a concept once more!

Time to go finish part 1!

I'll be making a new thread for the endings, that said.
>> No. 39344
File 153022707166.jpg - (388.10KB, 1445x2048, Clearly after sex.jpg) [iqdb]
39344
Next thread! >>39340
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]