- [WT] [Home] [Manage]
[Show or hide post box]

Corruption Quest | THP - The destination for Touhou fans
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 38472)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 151523409286.png - (2.33MB, 1500x1150, __hakurei_reimu_and_komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_gen.png) [iqdb]
38472 No. 38472
While my brain is on the fritz, I've decided to try my hand at porn. It will be (semi) fast and furious, not to mention lacking in high standards of quality control! However, if you wish it, you just might end up doing something truly lewd. Depravity beyond your wildest dreams!

For you are effectively a newborn, who has no concept of lewd.

This story will either be short, incomplete, or sporadically updated in the longer term. I'm mostly in this because I hate not writing.

0o0o0

Your eyes open to the sight of mister sun, who didn't seem so happy to see you, what with the way he was returning your stare with searing pain. "Ouch!" Wisely, you decide to avert your gaze from that intense, burningly bright smile.

It burnt with the intensity of at least two candle, maybe more. Of course, with candles that sadly were pressed uncomfortably into your eyes. Thankfully, being what you are, pain wasn't the greatest of issues.

However, pain still hurts, and Miss Sukuna laughs at you when you show off just how tough of a youkai you are. Someday, maybe she won't laugh! Maybe!

Still, with your gaze averted from the brightest star of all (because, if there's one thing you are familiar with, it's the sky above and watching the shrine explode in some manner) you roll off of your pedestal. However, one thing you still have trouble comprehending is that whole movement thing.

And, more importantly, gravity, and how moving can lead to it coming into play.

0o0o0

[ ] Flail pitifully! AHHHHH!
[ ] Use your fluff for cushioning! Thank you, brain!
[ ] Call for help! Because you know Reimu cares enough to save you!
[ ] Turn to stone! Show gravity who's boss!
Expand all images
>> No. 38473
[X] Use your fluff for cushioning! Thank you, brain!

Plz no lewd the shrinedog.
>> No. 38474
[x] Use your fluff for cushioning! Thank you, brain!

lion-dog is for floof, not lood
>> No. 38475
[x] Turn to stone! Show gravity who's boss!

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME.
>> No. 38476
[x] Call for help!

Tasukete Reimu!
>> No. 38477
[X] Call for help! Because you know Reimu cares enough to save you!

[Muffled Shrinedog noises in the distance]
>> No. 38478
[X] Call for help! Because you know Reimu cares enough to save you!

Reimu halp!
>> No. 38479
[X] Turn to stone! Show gravity who's boss!

Physics time?
>> No. 38481
Called. Ohh god does my head feel like it wants to explode at times.

Obviously best time to write.

[X] Call for help! Because you know Reimu cares enough to save you!
>> No. 38482
File 151528885534.jpg - (122.92KB, 728x850, __komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_sawayaka_samehada__sa.jpg) [iqdb]
38482
[X] Call for help! Because you know Reimu cares enough to save you!

0o0o0

"Reimu, he—!" You land face-first before you can get the words out. Rubbing your hurt nose, you let out a little whine before climbing back up.

"Reimu, h—!" Once more, you land painfully on your nose.

Once more you climb up, this time standing up properly on it! And then you cannonball off, trying to get as much air time as possible. "Reimu, help!!"

You land again, though at least are satisfied that the impact was to your butt, and not your nose again. Your butt takes a beating much better than your nose! It has padding, after all!

0o0o0

[ ] Sniffle! She never came...
[ ] Shift blame! Show the ground who's boss!
[ ] Shiftily look around. Nobody saw that, did they...?
[ ] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
>> No. 38483
[x] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
-[x] If that doesn't work! Move closer!
--[x] If you fall on Reimu, make sure you land on butt. It has cushion.

This cannot go wrong.
>> No. 38488
[x] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
-[x] If that doesn't work! Move closer!
--[x] If you fall on Reimu, make sure you land on butt. It has cushion.
>> No. 38489
File 151531587698.png - (142.31KB, 677x300, download.png) [iqdb]
38489
Head feels like it's in a vice right now. I'll see how votes look in the morning.
>> No. 38491
[x] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
-[x] If that doesn't work! Move closer!
--[x] If you fall on Reimu, make sure you land on butt. It has cushion.

At last, the fabeled butt to butt level of cushion will be achieved. Let this singular moment in our fated eternity forever stand as testement to our faith in the butt gods.
>> No. 38492
[x] Shift blame! Show the ground who's boss!
I assume this is Aun rubbing her butt on the ground.
>> No. 38494
[x] Repeat process n xt to Reimu
>> No. 38496
[x] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
-[x] If that doesn't work! Move closer!
--[x] If you fall on Reimu, make sure you land on butt. It has cushion.

Yeah, I wanna see where this goes with this Aunn
>> No. 38504
Thanks for all the votes. Makes being sick suck a little less. Vote called.
>> No. 38505
File 151537463146.jpg - (122.40KB, 850x728, __komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_sawayaka_samehada__sa.jpg) [iqdb]
38505
[x] Repeat the process closer to Reimu! She must be sleeping!
-[x] If that doesn't work! Move closer!
--[x] If you fall on Reimu, make sure you land on butt. It has cushion.

0o0o0

If at first you don't succeed, keep trying till you do! ...That's how it goes, right? Well, you're sure you at least got it half right, so it's probably more right than wrong! As such, you storm into the shrine like a fluffy hurricane! A fluffy hurricane that it trying to not be heard, but a hurricane nonetheless! You like it more when Reimu praises you than when she beats you up, after all! As you pad deeper into the shrine, you gasp. You forgot to take off your geta! You make double sure to kick them out the doorway, and ignore the cry of pain that sounded suspiciously cat-like.

You hate cats.

Soon enough, you are upon Reimu, who was indeed sleeping. She looks so peaceful and so cute. You just want to lay on her face and snuggle her, but manage to resist the great urge to suffocate her tenderly. You need to call for her help, after all. She never came, so you figure doing it closer will get her to come, especially with how short the distance is. You need height, however, so you fly up to the ceiling.

Take that, gravity.

Still, your sticking it to the gravity is short-lived, as you soon let it reclaim power over you. "Reimu, help!" You land on your bottom, and quickly look to Reimu, espectant.

She's still sleeping. Somehow.

You obviously must repeat this, or else she'll never hear you. But, as she didn't hear you, you also need to be closer. As such, you fly over her, trying to keep your face near at the same time. This amounts to standing on the ceiling, of course. Thankfully you understand the concepts of shoes and dirty feet, so it remains cleaner than if that dirty cat did the same, you're sure.

And, from your precarious position, you drop like a rock in water. Probably. "Reimu, mmph!"

You land horn-first on her butt.

The ensuing beating is biblical in proportions, you think. She's a priestess, so it is by default, right? Soon, she has you seated in front of her and wanting an explanation.

0o0o0

[ ] Explain how you fell off the pedestal.
[ ] Explain why you fell on her.
[ ] Puppy eyes.
[ ] Blame the cat. Even when it's not her fault, it's her fault.
>> No. 38506
[x] Puppy eyes.

Death by hnnnnnnngh
>> No. 38507
This sounds like a good idea! Let's just do this.

[x] Blame the cat. Even when it's not her fault, it's her fault.

As it always- Noooo good kitty, stay away from daddy's precious models. Yes, you're a good girl, now don't push it off. ...Yes, daddy will get you plenty of catnip and fresh meat, so put away the shiv, please. Good kitty, yes, good kitty...

I have had my choice of vote reconsidered for me.

[x] Grovel at her feet! You are not worthy! Not even of the newspaper!
>> No. 38508
[X] Puppy eyes.
>> No. 38509
[x] Explain how you fell off the pedestal.
>> No. 38510
[X] Puppy eyes.

Inb4 the titular 'Corruption' actually refers to bribery, nepotism, money laundering, and the likes.
>> No. 38512
Calling it!

>>38510

Soon we shall have wanted posters of Komano "Old Yeller" Aun.
>> No. 38514
File 151541081012.jpg - (270.08KB, 508x386, dog4.jpg) [iqdb]
38514
[x] Puppy eyes.

0o0o0

You stop blinking, and look up at her with your widest, biggest eyes possible. Before long, wet joins the words to describe them, as blinking is weirdly important now. However, you've long since realized this (at least a week!) and have learned how to instead weaponize it.

"What... No, don't you even start this."

Your fluffy little eyebrows get into the thick of things, too, half-rocketing into your bangs..

"No. Just no. I'm counting to three, and if you don't stop, I'll..."

Your lip begins to quiver, causing Reimu's ever present scowl to erode. Erosion is something you know well, after all, being a big, cute lump of rock.

She catches her hand as it tries to reach towards your very pettable, very fluffy scalp. "...There will be no dinner for you if I hit three."

Your tail all but dies, flopping limply to the ground, before wiggling its way under you.

"One..." Her cheeks are turning pink.

Your eyes are tearing up.

Her eyes widen at how pettable you are. "Two..."

0o0o0

[ ] Go for that graceful coop by whining! You're sure you got it wrong, but no word should be said and spelled so different. It's a wonder you can even read to begin with!
[ ] Shrink down and give her puppy eyes from under your fluffy bangs!
[ ] Fall backwards and show your belly. Maintain eye contact no matter what!
[ ] Try not to cry, or at least make like it.
[ ] The jig is up! Initiate plan B for blame the cat. No matter what, the cat deserves it anyways.
>> No. 38515
[X] Try not to cry, or at least make like it.

*Sniffle*
>> No. 38516
[x] Try not to cry, or at least make like it.
-[x] Make sure the widdle wip trembles.
>> No. 38517
[X] Try not to cry, or at least make like it.

Reimu offering herself for dinner so suddenly? What's a naive little statue to do in the face of such obvious lust?
>> No. 38518
[x] Shrink down and give her puppy eyes from under your fluffy bangs!

More floof! More!
>> No. 38520
Calling! Should be up shortly.
>> No. 38521
File 151546028935.jpg - (41.52KB, 333x248, __hakurei_reimu_and_komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_jir.jpg) [iqdb]
38521
[X] Try not to cry, or at least make like it.

0o0o0

And then the sniffling begins. A single tear rolls down your cheek, but she wipes it away while sighing, before giving you a pat on the head. When your eyes continue their erosion, she adds a ruffle. You lean into it, accidentally knocking her down with your enthusiasm for ruffles. Ruffles are just too good to pass up, and doubly so with Reimu's magic fingers.

Sighing, she says, "Aun, get off. You're heavy."

0o0o0

[ ] Get up.
[ ] Get down.
>> No. 38522
File 151546517644.jpg - (17.24KB, 480x360, GET DOWN.jpg) [iqdb]
38522
[x] Get down.
>> No. 38523
[X] Get down.

Geddan bwuajgdkslakaajudhrhsiwkejdudjhr
>> No. 38524
This is somehow the one quest on /at/ that I don't want to see turn lewd? How did this happen

[x] Get down.
>> No. 38525
Called! A consensus of three is plenty, and I could use a break from my suffering on HMS Gallant. Also, still sick. Which still sucks. So this continues to be a fun distraction from that, as reading everything you guys say sends me into giggles.

nOW TO RESIST THE URGE TO HAVE THE FLUFFY CUTENESS START DANCING. i DON'T FEEL LIKE UNDOING CAPS LOCK RIGHT NOW, SO DEAL WITH MY UNFITTING SCREAMING.
>> No. 38526
>>38524
Me too, bruvva. Me too.
>> No. 38527
File 151550276221.jpg - (264.81KB, 1280x960, __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_beluo77__fb68f62b.jpg) [iqdb]
38527
[X] Get down.

0o0o0

You could obey her. You really could. But, at this particular moment, you feel more like cuddling her. So, that in mind, you lie down on top of her, nuzzling her cheek affectionately.

"Oww! Hey, watch your ear!" However, you do listen to that at the very least. A Shrine Maiden needs her eyes to see you smile! How could anyone bear not seeing you...? That'd be so sad! "Ugh... Fine! I guess this is fine, too..."

Being your favorite person in the whole wide world, you snuggle your hair into her face, enjoying the feeling of her warmth.

Or, at least you would, if there weren't suddenly an intruder. Always something...

Ka klick[i]

Not missing a beat, Reimu says, "Sicc 'em."

An annoyingly birdish voice you find all too familiar says, "Wait, what."

And, just like that, you have graduated from loving pet to projectile.

0o0o0

[ ] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[ ] Go for the throat!
-[ ] Go for the flash box!
-[ ] Go for the legs!
-[ ] Go for the wings!
-[ ] Just bite the first thing you can!
[ ] REIMU WHYYYYY!
[ ] Wait, obviously she's doing that thing that Yukari does to Ran, who also does to that [i]other
stupid cat. SPIN TO WIN!
>> No. 38528
File 151550964683.png - (1.05MB, 1053x1633, gooddog.png) [iqdb]
38528
[X] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[X] Go for the flash box!

Aunn is a good shrine guard dog.
>> No. 38529
[X] Wait, obviously she's doing that thing that Yukari does to Ran, who also does to that other stupid cat. SPIN TO WIN.

Spin Spin Spin, The Power of RELIGION.
>> No. 38530
[x] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[x] Go for the legs!

Juicy legs with ample thigh meat.
>> No. 38531
[x] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[x] Go for the legs!
>> No. 38532
[X] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[X] Go for the wings!

Knock her down, keep her there
>> No. 38533
Called! Seems we're gonna go for the legs. That poor woman...
>> No. 38534
File 15155418257.jpg - (386.08KB, 600x800, __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_nishi_masakazu__6.jpg) [iqdb]
38534
[x] Do as told! Latch onto the crow!
-[x] Go for the legs!

0o0o0

"The dog?!" In the split second you have to decide, you begin spinning your tail to push yourself just a bit lower. And, a split second later, you BITE DOWN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT, latching on. "OWWOWWOWWGETOFFOFMYCROTCHWHYDOESEVERYDOGDOTHIS"

Reimu pads over to you, reaching under the screaming bird's skirt for the express purpose of petting you. Your tail starts wagging, and you grin, even if your mouth is full. "Good girl. Now heel."

Aww. You thought you would at last get to eat the bird. Ohh well. Releasing your beartrap-like grip, you ask, "Did I do good?!"

"You did very good." And then she rubs behind your ears! She's the best. The very best. You love Reimu very much, at least when she's being nice. And not beating you. Because that's when she's not being nice.

Peeking an eye out from under the skirt, you see Reimu snatching the camera. Aya, of course, shouts, "My camera!"

Reimu's having none of it. "That's what happens when you take pictures with a grin like that."

"You wound me, Reimu! I had nothing but pure intentions!" Yeah right.

"You were drooling." Hey! That's my job!

"That's just because you two were looking cute."

The crow is reaching a hand towards you. She wants to pet you?! ...But do you want her to?

0o0o0

[ ] How dare her! Growl threateningly.
[ ] Reimu doesn't seem happy! Bite the hand that pets you.
[ ] Begrudgingly let her. Only wag if it's good.
>> No. 38535
[X] Begrudgingly let her. Only wag if it's good.

Reimu shall be NTR'd.
>> No. 38536
[X] How dare her! Growl threateningly.
>> No. 38537
[X] How dare her! Growl threateningly.
Reimu deserves a loyal pupper
>> No. 38538
[X] Begrudgingly let her. Only wag if it's good.
>> No. 38539
[x] Reimu doesn't seem happy! Bite the hand that pets you.
-[x] But just a little nip. Not a full chomp, because you appreciate pets all the same.
>> No. 38540
[X] How dare her! Growl threateningly.
This is adorable
>> No. 38541
[X] Begrudgingly let her. Only wag if it's good.
>> No. 38542
[x] Reimu doesn't seem happy! Bite the hand that pets you.
-[x] But just a little nip. Not a full chomp, because you appreciate pets all the same.

Now this. This is good.
>> No. 38543
Well, it looks like we have a tie. Now, normally I'd sit on it, but I can work with this.

As such, calling it.
>> No. 38544
File 15155900575.jpg - (38.97KB, 277x239, __hakurei_reimu_and_komano_aun_touhou_drawn_by_ryu.jpg) [iqdb]
38544
[X] How dare she! Growl threateningly.
-[X] Begrudgingly let her. Only wag if it's good.

0o0o0

As she reaches towards you, your lips peel back at an equal rate. However, as your lips are much smaller than the distance, you also have to throw in your eyebrows going down after that, not to mention the ever increasing growl emanating from your throat. And, when it gets closer still, you take a fairly lunging-ish posture as your fur starts fluffing up and standing on end.

It leaves you looking a bit like a porcupine.

However, for all your great enthusiasm for threatening her without words, her hand still ends up on your head, going between your uncurled spikes to scratch your now unprotected scalp.

At first, there is little effect, but slowly your fluff wads start to curl back up, followed by a bit of relaxation coming to your posture. You lose the appearance of lunging, but you do not let your guard down, nor do you wag your tail. It may turn traitor at inopportune times, but your tail is in agreement with you that this crow is bad news. Next, your throat turns traitor, going from growl to small purr. Why, throat? Why? But not only that, you feel yourself begin to relax into the scritchies, your brow returning at first to neutrality, but then too turning on you, and going up. As you feel your body parts one by one turn traitor, you are left there in horror as your plastered snarl turns into a small smile.

"...Aun, I think you're crushing her hand with your hair." You feel blood dripping down your scalp, so Reimu seems to have a point.

Aya seems to not mind one bit, saying, "I'm used to worse~ Who's a good girl?" What is a good girl? What makes a girl good or bad, when their own body won't respond to their great desire to end the petting and scratching and rubbing? "It's you! You are!"

0o0o0

[ ] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!
[ ] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.
>> No. 38545
[X] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.

No tail wag for Aya until Reimu looks happy. The bird will have to try harder than that.
>> No. 38546
[X] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!

All aboard the NTR train!
>> No. 38547
[X] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!

Good doggo
>> No. 38548
[x] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.

Aun is good girl!
>> No. 38549
[X] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!
>> No. 38550
[X] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.

This skank thinks Aun is just another slutty wolf looking for a rub.
>> No. 38551
[x] Wag tail.

Who's a good girl? Us, apparently
>> No. 38552
[X] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.
We shall hold strong in the face of this great adversary Reimu
>> No. 38553
[x] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.

The loyalty of a lion-dog does not shift so easily.
>> No. 38554
[x] Resist! She may break your body, but your will is solid stone! ...Ignoring that your body is also solid stone, and has been so easily broken already.
HOLD FAST MEN!
>> No. 38555
[x] Wag tail.

Good dog
>> No. 38556
[X] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!

I'm all for loyalty and everything but this bird is letting her hand be crushed just to pet the dog. That kind of dedication is worthy of respect. Respect in the form of tail wags.
>> No. 38557
Holy crap! 12 votes?? That's near twice my previous record on a story! However, I'll need to ask for a tie breaker on this one. While I could just treat it as the mindbreak rape equivalent of pettings, I doubt that would go over well.

I don't think Aun has any ahegao pictures yet, either.
>> No. 38558
[X] Wag
>> No. 38559
>>38557

>doubt that would go over well.

Indeed. I'm not one to begrudge a man his fetishes, but this one is almost never done in a way that isn't dissatisfying to read.
>> No. 38560
>>38558

Called for wagging! Holy crud, 13 votes...
>> No. 38561
File 151566865788.jpg - (109.65KB, 765x837, __kaenbyou_rin_kaenbyou_rin_and_kyubey_mahou_shouj.jpg) [iqdb]
38561
[X] Wag tail. You're a good girl! You are! And she agrees on this matter! Maybe you shouldn't eat her after all!

0o0o0

You take in a sharp gasp, Aya wincing from a little extra crushing happening to her poor hand. "I am?"

"You are!" She has a giant, disgustingly smile on her face. "You're the best girl, in fact!"

Your tail starts wagging. "I'm the best!"

"You're the best!" Her grin grows larger by the sentence.

"I am!" Your tail is practically a blur, and your smile approaching Mr. Sun in its burning brightness.

She adds in another sacrificial hand, safe from the iron maiden of fluff. You're getting ruffles while you get ruffles, and your tail may be lifting you off the ground just a bit, not that you mind!

While you're busy loving every second of Aya's affection, you spy the cat. She looks so smug and you hate it. Why is she looking smug while you are getting loved?

0o0o0

[ ] Give chase! THIS CAT
[ ] Pointedly ignore the cat! The cat has nothing on your fluff! Be proud!
[ ] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!
[ ] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!
>> No. 38562
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!

this is almost as lewd as holding hands
>> No. 38563
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!

Oh my, threesome already? She grew up so fast.
>> No. 38564
[X] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!

She can smug like a cat, but we can smug like a lion: engage in smug-to-smug combat!
>> No. 38565
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!

Gonna fuckin' eat that cat
>> No. 38566
[X] Pointedly ignore the cat! The cat has nothing on your fluff! Be proud!
>> No. 38567
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!
Contract?
>> No. 38568
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!

Wow. Aunn taking two girls at once already.
>> No. 38569
[X] Give chase! THIS CAT

Guys, guys...can't you see? THIS CAT is the architect conspiring to LEWD Aun, and you guys are playing right into her paws.
>> No. 38570
[X] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!

Maybe I'm a lion(-dog).
>> No. 38571
>>38569
Dude, she's already been double teamed by two girls' petting. This is as lewd as it can be.
>> No. 38572
Called! Seems we're getting a Reimu and Aya sandwich.
>> No. 38574
File 15157229649.png - (11.93KB, 200x250, __kaenbyou_rin_and_kaenbyou_rin_touhou_drawn_by_so.png) [iqdb]
38574
[X] Make her jealous! Give Reimu puppy eyes till she pets you as well! If you get double teamed, maybe the cat will finally go home!
0o0o0

You sharply turn your head towards Reimu. Soon, your body catches up.

"...What?"

And then the puppy eyes begin. Your eye moisten, intensifing Aya's pettings, even if you heard a loud crack from her trapped hand.

Reimu simply averts her gaze. She's blushing, however.

So you scoot over to where she's looking, dragging Aya for the ride. And, plopping down, you afix her with your begging gaze, your lip quivering.

Once more Reimu averts, though she's grumbling now. This is a good sign. Definitely.

You scoot into her gaze another three times, Aya joining you each and every time, and eventually are getting it from Reimu as well. While she ruffles your fluff, you turn your gaze to the cat.

She's still smug. Dammit.

0o0o0

[ ] Give chase! THIS CAT
[ ] Pointedly ignore the cat! The cat has nothing on your fluff! Be proud!
[ ] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!
[ ] You'll show her! Get the cat to join in! If she pets you, you win!
[ ] Danmaku! You have spellcards! And are older than her! Probably!
[ ] Run off crying, your tail between your legs.
-[ ] Maybe the teensy one can give you pointers on being cute.
-[ ] Maybe the turtle can share wisdom on being cute.
-[ ] Trip over the oni and ask her how to be cute.
-[ ] Spook the jingly girl. And then ask her how to be even half as cute as her.
-[ ] Ask your fluffy competition for a potion of cuteness.
-[ ] Just keep running, a trail of tears in your wake.
>> No. 38575
[X] You'll show her! Get the cat to join in! If she pets you, you win!

Fucking hell, a foursome?! This is too lewd!
>> No. 38576
[x] Run off crying, your tail between your legs.
-[x] Maybe the teensy one can give you pointers on being cute.

dorf option
>> No. 38577
[X] Danmaku! You have spellcards! And are older than her! Probably!
One second, a cute, rock-hard pile of floof. The next, arcane machine gun. She'll never see it coming.
>> No. 38578
[X] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!

Be proud doggo! Be proud of your floof and attention. You have headpats, she has nothing.
>> No. 38579
[x] Run off crying, your tail between your legs.
-[x] Ask the crow for tips on how to be cute once you remember she's still attached to you.
--[x]...and fetch some bandages while you're at it.

The best plans are the ones you just stumble into.
>> No. 38580
[x] Run off crying, your tail between your legs.
-[x] Ask the crow for tips on how to be cute once you remember she's still attached to you.
--[x]...and fetch some bandages while you're at it.

Before we merge into one being, that is.
>> No. 38581
I'll call it in the morning. I have stuff to do, and while I love a good write-in, I'd rather let more people get a voice on the matter of the vote.
>> No. 38582
[X] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!
>> No. 38583
[x] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!
We are getting double pets. Fuck that cat.
>> No. 38584
[X] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!

She'll never smug better than us. Not when we shift into Maximum Oversmug!
>> No. 38585
[x] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!
down with smug cat. up with cute dog.
may this story and its cuteness continue forever
>> No. 38586
Called.

>>38585

Sadly it likely will not be a super long story.

However, I will likely do another story like it in the future, once it does end.
>> No. 38587
File 151580490376.jpg - (64.84KB, 1024x768, b1bc60eba5d8807884735532a4920d1e.jpg) [iqdb]
38587
[x] Show up the cat! You're technically like a lion-dog-dragon, so smug better than her!

0o0o0

You may identify as a dog more than a lion or horny dragon, but you still are proud of your fluffy mane. And a mane is one thing she doesn't have. So you win by default, don't you?

You put on your best smug, aimed directly at her.

She starts licking her crotch, aimed directly at you.

Your smug is resolute, however. You're getting pets, and she's... doing that. You're not entirely sure why cats do that, though. Maybe you should try that some time. You heard it's some sort of cleaning ritual, and being the dog of a shrine, one of the things you consider yourself most knowledgeable on is rituals.

However, the way she's making eye contact while doing so is a little weird.

0o0o0

[ ] Is she challenging you?! Two can play this game!
[ ] Is she mocking you?! Growl!
[ ] Is she insulting you?! Give chase!
>> No. 38588
[X] Is she challenging you?! Two can play this game!
>> No. 38589
[X] Is she mocking you?! Growl!

It's a trick! Get an axe.
>> No. 38590
[X] Is she challenging you?! Two can play this game!

By that, do you mean Aunn's gonna lick the her's or the cat's?
>> No. 38591
[X] Is she insulting you?! Give chase!

By my mother's mandible, I say nay. There shall be no lewds.
>> No. 38592
[X] Is she mocking you?! Growl!

Aunn
used GROWL!
Enemy KASHA's
ATTACK fell!
>> No. 38593
[X] Is she mocking you?! Growl!

I find it endlessly amusing that most of us saw this in the 18+ section and decided that no, lewds won't be happening if we have anything to say about it.
>> No. 38594
[x] Is she mocking you?! Growl!
The cat will learn her place.

>>38593
Aun is too pure for this world. That smile must be protected at all costs!
>> No. 38595
I'll call it in the morning. Was busy tonight, and sleepy.

Also, still sick. Nothing different there, but bears repeating.
>> No. 38599
Called!
>> No. 38600
File 151589104685.jpg - (143.36KB, 592x752, __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_taurine_8000mg.jpg) [iqdb]
38600
[X] Is she mocking you?! Growl!

0o0o0

You get on all fours, and your mane fluffs up, Aya's hand making a few more snapping sounds.

The cat stops mid-lick, and stares at you, tongue half-out. Your growling seems to be doing the trick.

And then she runs off.

Aya breaks the silence by asking, "Ohh, can I keep her? She's just adorable!"

"You already have one." Reimu, of course, doesn't sound keen.

"But mine isn't sweet and cute! And she'd hit me if she heard me claim ownership of he—"

And then, in the blink of an eye, another dog appeared, mid-punch. Aya goes flying through the window, and you go sailing with her. Which is probably for the best, as it would take ages to get a hand out of your mane.

However you have more important matters to attend to. You seem to be flying uncontrollably across Gensoukyou.

0o0o0

[ ] Aim for the lake!
[ ] Aim for that other shrine!
[ ] Aim for the temple!
[ ] Aim for the red house!
[ ] Aim for the glowy forest!
[ ] Aim for the spikey forest!
[ ] Aim for the spooky forest!
[ ] Aim for the upside-down house!
[ ] Aim for the village!
[ ] Aim for the village full of cats for some reason!
[ ] Aim for the village full of birds and dogs for some reason!
[ ] Aim for the river!
[ ] Aim for a crack in the ground!
[ ] Aim for a hole in the ground!
[ ] Aim for the spooky river!
[ ] Aim for the yellow flower field!
[ ] Aim for the pink flower field!
[ ] Aim for the top of the endless stairs!
[ ] Aim for the sky!
[ ] Aim for the moon!
[ ] Get knocked into the past by proxy!
[ ] Aim for the shrine, after aiming at none of them long enough!
>> No. 38601
[x] Aim for the temple!
Gather all the dogs!
>> No. 38602
File 151589184817.jpg - (469.57KB, 750x600, year of the wan.jpg) [iqdb]
38602
[x] Aim for the temple!

2018 Ladies and Gentlemen.
>> No. 38603
[X] Aim for the village!
>> No. 38604
[X] Aim for the temple!

Needs more doggos
>> No. 38605
[x] Aim for the moon!

I want to see if we can make Yorihime break.
>> No. 38606
[X] Aim for the temple!
The moon is tempting, but we must find more recruits for the dog army
>> No. 38608
[X] Aim for the red house

The other doggos have been amassing fluff and cuteness for HUNDREDS of years, there's no way we can win against them at our current level. I say we stop by and recruit the resident dragon first.
>> No. 38609
[X] Aim for the temple!
>> No. 38610
[X] Aim for the horn!

Wait, wrong one...

[X] Aim for the moon!

The past is tempting, but I just want to see the moonies lose their collective shit as they get invaded by a dog and a bird.
>> No. 38611
[X ] Aim for the moon!
Who said "The sky's the limit."?
>> No. 38613
[X] Aim for the temple!
good girls of gensokyo...
UNITE!
>> No. 38614
[X] Aim for the moon!

Sure. Aim for the sky and you will land among the stars or whatever. I forget the exact quote.
>> No. 38616
File 151598741747.jpg - (64.04KB, 852x480, 2.jpg) [iqdb]
38616
[x] Aim for the temple!

0o0o0

"AYAYAYAAAA!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

As the you get dragged through the air by your glorious mane, you try to stop yourself, as your brain is too larger than a pea. However, as fast as you are going, fluffing up your mane like brakes isn't working, nor is blowing on your thumb to try and inflate it.

You had to at least try it.

You seem to be on a collision course with a mountain, and while you can't stop, you do have a tail. So, as such, you blindly steer away from it, your tail a fluffy rudder.

0o0o0

[ ] Land on the spear!
[ ] Land on the smiley woman!
[ ] Land on the cloud!
[ ] Land on the what!
[ ] Land on the mouse!
[ ] Land on the fluffy tail!
[ ] Land on the shrieking!
[ ] Land on the
[ ] Land on the tongue!
[ ] Land on the sailor!
>> No. 38617
[X] Land on the fluffy tail!
always touch fluffy tail.
always.
>> No. 38618
[X] Land on the tongue!
>> No. 38619
[X] Land on the

Mystery Option!
>> No. 38620
[X] Land on the

NUE!
>> No. 38621
>>38616
[ ] Land on the
MYSTERY BOX
>> No. 38622
[x] Land on the fluffy tail!

touch fluffy tail
>> No. 38623
[X] Land on the
>> No. 38624
[X] Land on the tongue!

Surprise!

>>38614
Aim for the moon bunny. If you miss, you may hit a star fairy. I think.
>> No. 38625
[X] Land on the
>> No. 38626
[x] Land on the fluffy tail!

You must always touch fluffy tail
>> No. 38627
File 151602917744.jpg - (235.06KB, 1370x1081, __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_shinapuu__1f72a4.jpg) [iqdb]
38627
[X] Land on the
0o0o0
The safest option is always to not drop a huge statue on someone's head from a great height, and so you attempt to avoid any injury in the seconds you have left by aiming for .

When you land, you use your cushion wrapped in fluff to cushion your cushion. While Aya shrieks in pain from a razor sharp puncturing her right in the, your crater is minor at best.

However, on second glance you realize you actually landed on! But what was 's name... Maybe it's her? ...No, definitely not her; Reimu would hit you if you called that. And then hit , just to be sure, what with the vaguely samey hair color. You remember those days well. Maybe even vividly, as you were bored out of your mind. You silently watched as Reimu took her own balls to her face over and over, leaving you wincing a statuesque wince with every blow.

Which is to say not at all, as you were solid stone.

And that was just her trying to get ready for battle! You never saw what came after, but Reimu came back bloody and bruised with her at her side.

"ARE YOU OKAY DOWN THERE?"

You look to the lip of the crater, spying another dog.

"OHH MY GOD KOISHI ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! OHH, AND I GUESS THE REPORTER GOT STABBED, TOO!" You wince at the sheer volume of her even louder shouting. ...Wait, that's it! Her name was Koishi!

...Wait, but who's this?

0o0o0

[ ] Sniff butt. It's only polite.
[ ] Don't sniff butt. You're feeling rude.
>> No. 38628
[X] Sniff butt. It's only polite.

I'm honestly noy sure whether I want Aunn lewd or not...
>> No. 38629
[X] Don't sniff butt.

Dogs sniff butts because they lack the ability to communicate verbally. It's clear Aun and this dog creature are not held back by such base limitations.
>> No. 38630
[X] Sniff butt. It's only polite.
Oh, Koishi. I thought it was Nue.
>> No. 38631
[X] Sniff butt. It's only polite.
Dogs will be dogs.
>> No. 38632
[x] Don't sniff butt. You're feeling rude.
Can't believe I missed the last vote. Not that Naz would've won, but...
>> No. 38633
[X] Sniff butt. It's only polite.
and we are a polite guard dog.
>> No. 38634
[X] Don't sniff butt.
Not to be rude, but we have other things to do, such as not killing two youkai with one stone.

>>38630
Wouldn't that have been the "what" option?
>> No. 38635
Called! Seems we have butt to sniff!
>> No. 38636
File 151611191139.jpg - (190.34KB, 850x1051, __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_porurin__sample-.jpg) [iqdb]
38636
[X] Sniff butt. It's only polite.

0o0o0

You start scurrying up the side of the crater, while the loud dog stares down at you, tilting her head. Her big floppy ear on that side dangles floppily, as one would expect of a big floppy ear.

Her tail isn't wagging, however. You will need to get it wagging, just like yours is.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO QUIET IT'S WEIRD!"

When you reach the top, you take no time to begin your task, sticking your head up her skirt. "EEK!?!" In your enthusiasm, you knock her down, but that only makes your greeting easier to administer. "W-WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU STICKING YOUR NOSE?!" Judging by the smell, she seems to be eating well, though how fat her butt is tells you that maybe she should actually be eating less well. "HIJIRI HEEEELP A SCARY DOG IS SNIFFING MY BUTT AGAIN AND IT'S SCARYYYYY!!" Your ears ring, but you have yet to finish your greeting, and so you keep at it.

That is, until you get picked up by the collar, and are brought to eye level with an extremely pleased-looking pretty lady. "Good komainu, why do you violate one of our own?"

She called you good! You smile, as you are as pleased as she looks. "I'm saying hello!"

That smile does not flinch, nor does it falter. "Your people greet others through anal violation?" When you nod, she drops you next to your fellow dog. "Carry on, then." Somehow, her kindly smile grows less oppressive.

"HIJIRI WHYYYYYY!" But her tail was wagging!

0o0o0

[ ] Well, you don't want to be rude. Keep sniffing till you are satisfied that she has thoroughly greeted you.
[ ] Complain that she's rude! Dogs need to sniff butt, and she isn't! That's just the rules of nature!
[ ] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!
[ ] Ask if Aya can be bandaged up. She's bleeding pretty badly and seems to have been knocked out during the impact. Maybe see about a cast, too. She needs her broken arm to pet another day after all!
[ ] Ask Koishi if she's okay. You know she's normally unconscious, but she seems extra unconscious right now.
>> No. 38637
[X] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!
[X] Ask if Aya can be bandaged up. She's bleeding pretty badly and seems to have been knocked out during the impact. Maybe see about a cast, too. She needs her broken arm to pet another day after all!

Aunn is a very good dog
>> No. 38638
[x] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!
[x] Beg the woman-monk for pets.

P E T S
>> No. 38639
[X] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!

Clearly loud dog is rude and smile woman isn't a dog. We must speak to them.

[X] Ask if Aya can be bandaged up. She's bleeding pretty badly and seems to have been knocked out during the impact. Maybe see about a cast, too. She needs her broken arm to pet another day after all!

Maybe she can introduce us to her own (not-)dog when she's not busy being half-dead.

[X] Ask Koishi if she's okay. You know she's normally unconscious, but she seems extra unconscious right now.

Fellow rock in need of attention!
>> No. 38640
>>38639 makes a very compelling argument.

[X] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!
[X] Ask if Aya can be bandaged up. She's bleeding pretty badly and seems to have been knocked out during the impact. Maybe see about a cast, too. She needs her broken arm to pet another day after all!
[X] Ask Koishi if she's okay. You know she's normally unconscious, but she seems extra unconscious right now.
>> No. 38641
[x]>>38637
>> No. 38642
I'm down
[X]>>38639
>> No. 38643
I agree.
[X] >>38639
>> No. 38644
File 151616947936.png - (67.39KB, 188x240, Stupid picture didn't wanna save.png) [iqdb]
38644
[X] You feel like that's enough pleasantries. As neither of them sniffed your own rear, introduce yourself with words!
[X] Ask if Aya can be bandaged up. She's bleeding pretty badly and seems to have been knocked out during the impact. Maybe see about a cast, too. She needs her broken arm to pet another day after all!
[X] Ask Koishi if she's okay. You know she's normally unconscious, but she seems extra unconscious right now.

0o0o0

"I'm Komano Aun! I'm a komainu, and guardian of the Hakurei Shrine!" You give them your best smile. Even if the other dog is rude for not sniffing your butt.

"UMM... I'M KASODANI KYOUKO AND I'M A YAMABIKU!"

"And I am Byakuren Hijiri, the head monk of the Myouren Temple. It's a pleasure to meet you, good komainu." She called you good again! Your tail is wagging up a storm! "How is the Hakurei maiden, if I may ask? I hope there is no ill will after the 'war,' as some have called it."

"She'll forgive anything if you just wag your tail at her!"

"Wag my..." She pauses a moment, obviously thinking. "...Good komainu, I have sworn a vow of celibacy." Your tail wags, as you are a good girl!

"HIJIRI SHE DOESN'T MEAN LIKE THAT STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD!!"

Smiling, you ask, "Also, umm... My friend seems to have been stabbed. Do you know how to unstab someone?"

Clapping her hands together, the ever smiling Hijiri answers, "Why, no. However, I know how to treat such injuries, as Koishi is at times a tad rambunctious with roses."

Looking in the crater, you ask, "Ahh, right. Koishi, are you, uhh... okay? You look a little extra unconscious!"

She doesn't respond.

0o0o0

[ ] Open the eyes of the friendly neighborhood rock to check. Aya's probably had worse!
[ ] Bandage your favorite nuisance. Koishi's obviously fine.
[ ] Ignore them both!
-[ ] Something weird is watching you. Greet it!
-[ ] You spy a fluffy tail. You must touch it!
>> No. 38645
[x] Fluffy tail

She has the self control of an excited puppy... Oh wait.
>> No. 38646
[X] Open the eyes of the friendly neighborhood rock to check.
[X] Bandage your favorite nuisance.

I can't choose between the two, and whoever is watching us will surely greet us since we're such a good girl.
>> No. 38647
[X] You spy a fluffy tail. You must touch it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
>> No. 38648
-[x] You spy a fluffy tail. You must touch it!

Tanuki translates to raccoon dog in English. Do raccoon dogs count as dogs?
>> No. 38649
[X] Open the eyes your favorite nuisance to check.
[X] Bandage the friendly neighborhood rock.

Rocks need bandages too.
>> No. 38650
[X] You spy a fluffy tail. You must touch it!
YES YES YES MAMIZOU LOVE ALL OF MY YES GO FOR IT JUST TOUCH THE FUADHKLSGLSKMCNDA
>> No. 38651
File 151622718141.jpg - (385.97KB, 816x551, __futatsuiwa_mamizou_touhou_drawn_by_onikobe_rin__.jpg) [iqdb]
38651
[X] Ignore them both!
-[X] You spy a fluffy tail. You must touch it!

0o0o0

While you could make sure Aya is okay, and you could check if Koishi has somehow made herself worse off by closing even more of her eyes, you spy a wagging fluffy puffy huge thing! And, being a good girl, you run off to investigate its threat to your own fluff! The fluff magician's fluff may be greater, but you'll be damned if you let yet another person beat you! Between the fox and her, you feel inadequate enough as it is!

It helps that your fluff is technically stone, but still.

So, as such, you pounce on the fluffy tail with a great roar! Your greatest roar! Sure, Reimu's roar is greater, but Reimu is Reimu, so expecting to beat her at anything but fluff is just silly.

Of course, the bearer of the tail seems to be looking at you.

And the bearer of the tail seems to be drunk.

And the bearer of the tail also has maybe dog ears.

0o0o0

[ ] Sniff butt.
[ ] Don't sniff butt.
[ ] Demand she sniff your butt. That last dog was such a party pooper!
[ ] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog?
>> No. 38652
[x] Don't sniff butt.
[x] Mofu the ever-loving fuck out of that tail.

floof and mofu hhhhhhhhhhgh
>> No. 38653
[X] Don't sniff butt.
[X] Investigate the fluff and possibility of her being a dog.
[X] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog?

We shall compete with our fluff!
>> No. 38654
[X] Don't sniff butt.
[X] Investigate the fluff and possibility of her being a dog.
[X] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog?

If it's not a dog it'd be rude!
>> No. 38655
[X] Don't sniff butt.
[X] Investigate the fluff and possibility of her being a dog.
[X] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog?
>> No. 38656
Update delayed somewhere in the realm of 12-24 hours. Appointment days are Thursdays, and I'm still pretty messed up from being sick for near-on a month.

At least my head is working better now, for better or worse.
>> No. 38657
[X] Don't sniff butt.
[X] Investigate the fluff and possibility of her being a dog.
[X] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog?
fluffy tanuki
>> No. 38658
Ahhhhhhhhhh why am I getting sick agaaaain whyyyyy...

Also, called.
>> No. 38659
File 151636758049.jpg - (21.75KB, 500x500, __futatsuiwa_mamizou_futatsuiwa_mamizou_hong_meili.jpg) [iqdb]
38659
[X] Don't sniff butt.
[X] Investigate the fluff and possibility of her being a dog.
[X] What's that what that's spying on you with the rude dog? Unable to do so at this moment.

0o0o0

While the stench emanating from her tail-end is fairly sunshine-like, you doubt she eats it. But if she did, you wouldn't be surprised.

However, you don't stick your face up her skirt, as she reminds you of a bear more than a dog, and sniffing a bear's butt would be rude.

...Even if her tail, which is bigger than you, also reminds you of not a bear. Which makes you wonder just what bear that isn't a bear could she be. Maybe a koala? A panda? Maybe even Meiling?

Wait, no. No, Meiling is obviously Meiling.

However, though you don't delve into her skirt, you do decide to journey to the center of the tail.

0o0o0

[ ] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!
[ ] You smell another familiar scent as well! Like... eyeballs, sunshine beyond sunshine and kitty litter?
[ ] Escape and look for the rude dog and what thing.
>> No. 38660
[X] You smell another familiar scent as well! Like... eyeballs, sunshine beyond sunshine and kitty litter?

Ya~ Kumo!
>> No. 38661
[x] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!

Okina time? Okina time.
>> No. 38662
[x] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!
>> No. 38663
[X] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!

Okina didn't make us, but she awakened us, so she's at least like some kind of adoptive mother to some extent, right?
>> No. 38664
[NuuHuu] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!

Ayyyy
>> No. 38665
File 151652429390.jpg - (11.11KB, 220x235, __futatsuiwa_mamizou_touhou_drawn_by_doyouwantto__.jpg) [iqdb]
38665
[X] You smell a familiar scent. ...It reminds you of when you were born! It's a very door-like smell!

0o0o0

You take a long whiff of the sunshineish smell. In one direction, eyeballs and treats. In the other, wood, rice and... metal?

Who smears rice on a good door?? Reimu'd give you a beating if you did! This is blasphemy! This is madness! This is... actually very familiar! And, as such, you go in this most blasphemous of directions. Once you reach the less fluffy center of the giant floof on the maybe bear's butt, you look around and you find a door! One of those weird doors like at the devil's house.

Thankfully there's no rice smeared on it, but you have some concerns about how this is even possible. Already you feel like you have traveled far more within this tail than there even is tail.

While you reach for the knob, you decide that the reason is...

0o0o0

[ ] Magic! No fluff can be this great without magic, so it must be! Just look at yours! Stone should never be soft, but it is! And yet it also isn't, what with how you're dragging Aya around still!
[ ] She must use shady shampoo from a shady location! You've heard of the thing called shampoo, but where would she get it? And where can you get some?
[ ] Someone must be fooling around! Someone always is, and Reimu beats them up! Does this mean that someone is fooling around with the maybe bear's butt?
[ ] A fluffy conspiracy! But who could be the culprit...? Who would conspire against fluff?! That's just wrong!
>> No. 38666
[X] Magic! No fluff can be this great without magic, so it must be! Just look at yours! Stone should never be soft, but it is! And yet it also isn't, what with how you're dragging Aya around still!
>> No. 38667
[X] A fluffy conspiracy! But who could be the culprit...? Who would conspire against fluff?! That's just wrong!

At last; our objective is clear. I have seen the future, and it is a glorious, fluffy tail utopia.

[spoiler]BEGIN. THE. PURGE.[/spoiler
>> No. 38668
I'll pick one.

[X] Magic! No fluff can be this great without magic, so it must be! Just look at yours! Stone should never be soft, but it is! And yet it also isn't, what with how you're dragging Aya around still!

Templates like that are authorized.
>> No. 38669
[x] Someone must be fooling around! Someone always is, and Reimu beats them up! Does this mean that someone is fooling around with the maybe bear's butt?

ha ha butts
>> No. 38670
[X] Someone must be fooling around! Someone always is, and Reimu beats them up! Does this mean that someone is fooling around with the maybe bear's butt?
templates like this are allowed
>> No. 38671
[X] Someone must be fooling around! Someone always is, and Reimu beats them up! Does this mean that someone is fooling around with the maybe bear's butt?
>> No. 38673
File 151668301166.jpg - (104.95KB, 600x450, I couldn't resist using this door.jpg) [iqdb]
38673
[X] Someone must be fooling around! Someone always is, and Reimu beats them up! Does this mean that someone is fooling around with the maybe bear's butt?

0o0o0

You let out a gasp, hesitation taking over your hand just shy of finally grabbing the door's handle. You retrieve that hand, as you need it for the great task of realizing that something is very wrong. You use that hand's finger to tap your lip in thought.

A very important task, indeed.

The reason as to why this is the case is surely because of funny business. Not the sort you'd expect the clown under the shrine to do, as she's more scary than funny. But you've been told that clowns are funny, so they surely are masters of funny business.

And, because of that, she must obviously be the culprit. You'll have to, uhh... ...get Reimu to beat her up. While you bravely cheer her on.

Because, seriously, that clown is scary.

With that destination in mind, you ignore that in favor of the very interesting door, pulling it open.

...Pulling it open...

PULLING IT OPEN!

...It won't open.

0o0o0

[ ] Wait, you remember how doors like this work! You need to knock first.
[ ] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
[ ] Ohh, wait! A key! You remember them involving keys! ...But where would you get a key? Ohh! You need to go see that kappa! Sniff her out and borrow her key!
[ ] But if you saw the kappa, you'd probably get distracted... Maybe if you just force your way in? You remember the witch talking about doing that a lot, so she must be an expert on door manners!
>> No. 38674
[x] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
>> No. 38675
[X] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
-[X] And maybe you should push it as well, just to be sure.
--[X] And knock on it. It's only polite, and you've seen Reimu do that as well when she's being nice.
>> No. 38676
[X] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
-[X] And maybe you should push it as well, just to be sure.
--[X] And knock on it. It's only polite, and you've seen Reimu do that as well when she's being nice.

I can get behind this plan.
>> No. 38677
[x]>>38676

Ingenious!
>> No. 38678
[X] Wait, you remember how doors like this work!
-[X] Scratch at it until Reimu comes out and hits you with a slipper!

Some men just want to watch the Aun cry.
>> No. 38679
[x] But if you saw the kappa, you'd probably get distracted... Maybe if you just force your way in? You remember the witch talking about doing that a lot, so she must be an expert on door manners!

Force your way through Okina's back-door
>> No. 38680
[X] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
-[X] And maybe you should push it as well, just to be sure.
--[X] And knock on it. It's only polite, and you've seen Reimu do that as well when she's being nice.
I like a man with a plan... well a dog with a plan.
>> No. 38681
File 151680268079.jpg - (166.61KB, 850x850, The throne of the queen.jpg) [iqdb]
38681
[X] Wait, no. Maybe you need to turn the knob?
-[X] And maybe you should push it as well, just to be sure.
--[X] And knock on it. It's only polite, and you've seen Reimu do that as well when she's being nice.

0o0o0

You remember how doors work! You think you first had to knock to make sure they are ho- Wait, no. No, that doesn't come first.

You feel a little silly, now.

First you open the door. But, before you can do that, you have to turn the knob. Doors are tricky like that, as they need thumbs.

And before you can knock, you have to actually make good on that twist by pushing it open!

With that simple enough task taken care of, now you knock, rapping your knuckle on the wooden door. The door doesn't seem too happy about this, as you're getting your hand full of splinters, so you stop doing so.

You may have knocked too hard, too. You aren't quite sure how doors work, not that this is news to you.

Still, within the door, you see an extremely regal-looking lady on some sort of poop-smelling chair, looking at you none too pleased from over her newspaper. "Who the hell are you?"

Ohh! Ohh! You know this question! For once you can answer a question! "I'm Komano Aun!"

Wait... you recognize her smell now! It's the backdoor mama!

0o0o0

[ ] Hi, mom!
[ ] Have Aya introduce herself as well. If she continues to be limp, do it for her!
[ ] Introduce the rude dog, who seems to have followed you. She obviously is too rude to do it!
[ ] Ohh! It's the maybe bear! She should introduce herself as well! Wait... How is she here??
>> No. 38682
[X] Hi, mom!
[X] Have Aya introduce herself as well. If she continues to be limp, do it for her!
[X] Introduce the rude dog, who seems to have followed you. She obviously is too rude to do it!
[X] Ohh! It's the maybe bear! She should introduce herself as well! Wait... How is she here??

I'm sorry, I thought we were here to make a choice, not a checklist.
Kidding, continue with the good work.
>> No. 38683
[x] Hi, mom!
-[x] This is my new dog-friend! She's rude, but she's also a fellow dog.
-[x] This is my bird-friend! She's a little limp right now for some reason.
-[x] ...and hi, Miss Maybe-Bear. How in the heck did you get here?

full idort
>> No. 38684
[x] Hi, mom!
-[x] This is my new dog-friend! She's rude, but she's also a fellow dog.
-[x] This is my bird-friend! She's a little limp right now for some reason.
-[x] ...and hi, Miss Maybe-Bear. How in the heck did you get here?

best quest in this section
>> No. 38685
File 151687378132.jpg - (798.35KB, 1062x1074, I'm sorry if you had an erection.jpg) [iqdb]
38685
[x] Hi, mom!
-[x] This is my new dog-friend! She's rude, but she's also a fellow dog.
-[x] This is my bird-friend! She's a little limp right now for some reason.
-[x] ...and hi, Miss Maybe-Bear. How in the heck did you get here?

0o0o0

You beam up at the woman sitting upon her throne. "Hi, Mom!"

She blinks a few times, seeming to have something in her eye. "...Mother?"

You choose to cover more pressing matters. Such as greetings and introductions! She isn't a dog, so this is easy enough. "This is my new dog friend!" You motion to her in all her rude glory.

"WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN"

Next, you motion to your hair decoration. "And this is my bird friend!" When Aya is silent, you add, "...I think she's sleeping right now."

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING BOTH OF US"

Mom answers, "Hush, small loud girl."

"OKAY"

Next, you motion to the bear that may or may not be a bear. "And this is, umm..."

The drunk maybe bear helpfully offers, "Mamizou. I'm a tanuki." She has the oddest smile. Weirdly amused, and weirdly something else. It's not angry. You're pretty sure, as she's not hitting you.

"Mamizou, the fluffiest raccoon! She's very flexible, maybe!"

The fluffy-butted dog thing corrects, "Tanuki."

This leaves your mother to give her own. She bows as best she can from atop her throne, saying, "Ahh, I see. You may call me Matara Okina, sage and the Ultimate, Absolute Secret Goddess of the Backdoor." Wow! She sounds almost as cool as her title sounds dumb!

Your feathered friend, however, seems revitalized by the introduction. "Did someone say secret?!"

0o0o0

[ ] Yes, Mom is the, uhh... Ultimate Ab Salt Secret Goddess?
[ ] Tell mom how much you missed her, even if you've not really met her before!
[ ] Lick mom's face!
[ ] Wait, if she's your mom, she must be a dog as well! That must be part of the secret! Sniff her butt!
>> No. 38686
[x] Yeah! She's the, uh, backdoor master!
[X] Tell her how much you missed her, even though you have never meet her before.
>> No. 38687
[X] Yeah! She's the, uh, backdoor master!
[X] Tell mom how much you missed her, even if you've not really met her before!

I wonder if she'll teach us how not to get splinters when knocking on a door.
>> No. 38688
[x] Tell mom how much you missed her, even if you've not really met her before!

tee hee, backdoor
>> No. 38689
[x] Yeah! She's the, uh, backdoor master!
[X] Tell her how much you missed her, even though you have never meet her before.
>> No. 38690
[X] Yeah! She's the, uh, backdoor master!
[X] Tell mom how much you missed her, even if you've not really met her before!
>> No. 38691
Sorry about the delay. I'll put out the update tomorrow, but my Thursday appointment mixed with other contributing factors have made it so that I am unable to update yet. As such, goodnight and I'll get out the update soon.

On the plus side, I think I'm finally nearing what I'd call a full recovery from whatever I had.
>> No. 38692
File 151701977630.jpg - (24.17KB, 158x115, __himekaidou_hatate_kawashiro_nitori_morichika_rin.jpg) [iqdb]
38692
[X] Yeah! She's the, uh, backdoor master!
[X] Tell her how much you missed her, even though you have never meet her before.

0o0o0

"Mom's the Backdoor Master!" Was that how it goes?

Aya, whose dried blood seems to be rushing back to its home, seems excited! "Backdoor Master?!"

Your sorta mother averts her eyes, answering, "You cannot prove that I use my doors that way."

Aya seems excited. "That way?!"

"Never mind."

"Never mind?!"

"Are you just repeating everything I say?"

"Are you just repeating everything I say?!"

"ARE YOU JUST REPEATING EVERYTHING I SAY" Your rude friend seems to be feeling left out.

"Hush."

"Hush?!"

"HUSH"

0o0o0

[ ] ...Is Aya okay? You don't remember her hitting her head, but...
[ ] What's so bad about using the back door? You wish you had a doggy door to use, but Reimu insisted that you'd never fit! As such, you have no choice but to use Reimu's front door!
[ ] Drink with the fluffy butted woman while they discuss doors. Reimu seems to really like sake, but you'd never tried it!
[ ] Why does that chair smell like poop, anyways?
>> No. 38693
[x] What's so bad about using the back door? You wish you had a doggy door to use, but Reimu insisted that you'd never fit! As such, you have no choice but to use Reimu's front door!

I am immature and find all innuendos involving the word "back door" hilarious
>> No. 38694
[X] What's so bad about using the back door? You wish you had a doggy door to use, but Reimu insisted that you'd never fit! As such, you have no choice but to use Reimu's front door!

Innocent doggo with an innocent innuendo.
>> No. 38695
[x] ...Is Aya okay? You don't remember her hitting her head, but...
RIP BB
>> No. 38696
[ ] ...Is Aya okay? You don't remember her hitting her head, but...
did we break bird friend?
>> No. 38697
[x] Drink with the fluffy butted woman while they discuss doors. Reimu seems to really like sake, but you'd never tried it!
>> No. 38698
[x] ...Is Aya okay? You don't remember her hitting her head, but...
>> No. 38699
Sorry, the vote's been tied, so I wanted to wait for it to break.

I may get a chance to finish updating Youkai Academy tonight, too. That'll be nice.

I'd like to have enough energy to write more than just this. So tired of being tired. I just want to write. Is that so much to ask for? Enough energy to feel I'm up to that simple task?
>> No. 38700
File 151714536262.png - (389.17KB, 799x783, __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_kotomuke_fuurin__.png) [iqdb]
38700
[x] ...Is Aya okay? You don't remember her hitting her head, but...

0o0o0

You know, all of this excitement makes you realize something. Before mom, and climbing in mom's back door, Aya got stabbed. There was a lot of stuff that smelled deliciously like blood.

And, more importantly, not long before that, Aya got punched a very long distance.

So hard, in fact, that you went with her.

"Aya, are you okay?"

She gives you a ruffle, which gets your tail whapping someone particularly noisy in the face. "AHH NOT IN THE FACE PLEASE NOT THE FLUFF" You think it's the rude dog. If not, you'd be surprised.

"Aya is okay."

Ohh no. Aya's talking in the third person now. "Aya is not okay."

"Aya is not okay."

And repeating everything you say!

0o0o0

[ ] You're a good girl! aim your butt her way till she starts making more sense!
[ ] You're a baaaad girl! Take advantage of the situation and make her say things that are silly. Feel guilty all the while.
[ ] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?
>> No. 38701
[x] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?

Aun has the attention span of a flea.
>> No. 38702
[ ] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?
>> No. 38703
[X] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?

We have the attention span of an untrained dog, really.
>> No. 38704
[X] You're a baaaad girl! Take advantage of the situation and make her say things that are silly. Feel guilty all the while.
[X] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?

I can't choose
>> No. 38705
[X] You're a baaaad girl! Take advantage of the situation and make her say things that are silly. Feel guilty all the while.
[X] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?
-[X] If she is, then that would mean she's not rude, just shy.
--[X] It's not like you've met many other dogs yourself after all.
>> No. 38706
[x] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?
>> No. 38707
[ ] You're a baaaad girl! Take advantage of the situation and make her say things that are silly. Feel guilty all the while.
>> No. 38708
Now that I'm not exhausted and have updated YA, I'mma try to get back to 2 updates per day.

As I'm starting late on this particular update, I doubt that will include today.
>> No. 38709
File 151720026784.png - (66.87KB, 608x305, __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_tec__fb23b3bd35b.png) [iqdb]
38709
[x] Wait, is the rude dog sniffing your butt?

0o0o0

You almost do something baaaaad, but distraction takes precedence. Your tail was smashing the rude dog in the face. But how? Your tail is glorious, yes, but it is not very long. It shouldn't be reaching her face.

You peek behind your floof, and find the back of your shorts bulging by a head stuck under it. The rude dog's tail is wagging, so unless you grew another (and very weird) tail, you think it might belong to the rude dog!

You also feel her hot nose-air puffing on your butt, which can mean only one thing!

0o0o0

[ ] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[ ] Sniff her butt some more!
[ ] She wasn't a dog at all! She was a pervert!
[ ] She's hiding from something! But what...?
>> No. 38710
[x] She's hiding from something! But what...?
>> No. 38711
[x] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[x] Sniff her butt some more!

Doggo quest is doggo quest.
>> No. 38712
[x] She's hiding from something! But what...?
>> No. 38713
[X] She's hiding from something! But what...?

Maybe a new person to tell us we're a good girl?
>> No. 38714
[X] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[X] Sniff her butt some more!
>> No. 38715
[x] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[x] Sniff her butt some more!

Neither rude nor lewd.
>> No. 38716
[x] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[x] Sniff her butt some more!
>> No. 38717
[x] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[x] Sniff her butt some more!


Danbooru seems to be down, so I may have to get creative.
>> No. 38719
File 151729753421.jpg - (142.69KB, 985x711, She may be getting addicted to good manners.jpg) [iqdb]
38719
[26] The rude dog's not rude! She's shy!
-[26] Sniff her butt some more!

0o0o0

You can't help the happiness creeping into you! ...Or maybe it's her nose? Still, you're happy. "OWW MY FACE OWW" You also try to wag in directions that don't involve beating her upside the head with a rock.

And then you maneuver your head under her skirt, kind of dragging her along a bit. This feels a bit like chasing your own tail, but hers! "OWWOWWOWW MY HEAD WILL COME OFF" You take that under advisement, stopping in your skirt chasing, allowing her to pull her head free of your shorts leg.

And then you push her down again and sniff.

0o0o0

[ ] Sniff hard.
[ ] Sniff roughly.
[ ] Sniff fast.
[ ] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
>> No. 38720
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're not sniffing them!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff the others soon!
>> No. 38721
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're sniffing her too hard!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff her gently! And then do it!

Gotta show rude dog how to properly greet another dog for the first time. ... For the second time!
>> No. 38722
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're not sniffing them!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff the others soon!

sure why not
>> No. 38723
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're not sniffing them!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff the others soon!

Less than a month into this and Aunn is a dominant scent fetishist? Truly this is a Corruption Quest™.
>> No. 38724
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're not sniffing them!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff the others soon!
what could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 38725
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!

Don't they even know what dogs are? Geez!
>> No. 38726
File 151741236264.jpg - (10.20KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg) [iqdb]
38726
[x] Everyone is looking at you strangely! All you're doing is returning the greeting!
-[x] They must be concerned you're not sniffing them!
--[x] Promise them you'll properly sniff the others soon!

0o0o0

After your first whiff of that aromatic aroma that is not so rude dog butt, you peek an eye out from under her skirt. It seems that you've become a spectacle, or maybe it's the well mannered but shy dog's odd sniffee posture. She's all bent over weirdly, like she wants something.

But you aren't a boy, so you aren't sure what that it.

However, more importantly, you have to quell their obviously great concerns for their own butts. You never realized that they were so interested in doggy culture. "Don't worry, I'll get to you all next!"

From on top her stinky throne, mom asks, "What?"

Sticking your nose back where it goes, you answer while sniffing about, "You all seemed so sad I wasn't saying hello to you! I'm sorry; I didn't realize you all were so into our culture!"

"That... isn't... ...I'm growing confused."

The fluff butt explains, "She seems to think she's a dog."

Aya scritchies you just right while you're busy. "And it's adorable!" Your leg kicks and your tail whaps her in the general vicinity of her face.

Of course, you do have to amend, "Plus, mom's a dog too, so obviously I need to get to her!"

You hear a yip and a splash. It was a very mom-like yip, and a very tiny splash. Peeking back out, you find that mom turned into a dog.

She looks either extremely excited, or extremely upset.

0o0o0

[ ] Isn't she a goddess? Does that mean nobody likes her?
[ ] Obviously she was just wearing a disguise and was a dog all along. Everything makes sense now!
[ ] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN
>> No. 38727
[ ] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN

HACK KILL MAIM DESTROY
>> No. 38728
[x] Isn't she a goddess? Does that mean nobody likes her?

Goddesses (at least, the ones that aren't just maybe-spirits-of-natural-forces like Hina) tend to be dicks in the setting, so it's not like it's not true.
>> No. 38729
[X] Obviously she was just wearing a disguise and was a dog all along. Everything makes sense now!

I, for one, welcome our new secret dog overgoddess.
>> No. 38731
[x] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN

MURDER DEATH KILL
>> No. 38732
[X] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN

Activate GuardDog.exe
>> No. 38733
[X] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN
>> No. 38734
[x] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN
>> No. 38735
[x] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN

I hate thursdays.
>> No. 38736
File 15175825331.jpg - (156.68KB, 1000x500, bbb9a9c5f831c6a37f10376f6af2ea69.jpg) [iqdb]
38736
[x] Wait... 'God' and 'dog' are reversible. SEARCH AND DESTROY EVIL ARROW WOMAN

0o0o0

"Ohh no!" You stand tall, lifting the shy dog atop your shoulders! "I have to go!" As you go, you swear you hear someone crying about their head boot being chewed on.

The shy dog, of course, shrieks, "WHY AM I SO HIGH STOP IT" However, you have bigger fish to fry. Or should you say bigger amanojaku?! "OWW MY FOREHEAD" You galop out of the room, sniffing for evil as you go, Aya dragging behind you like a surprised cowboy! "WHERE ARE WE GOING OHHGODNOTASTICKERBUSHAHHHHH OHH WAIT I WAS ABOVE IT" You like the way she's gripping your horn for dear life.

Aya groans, "I wasn't..."

Your nose has lead you to the Hakurei shrine!

0o0o0

[ ] PURGE THE EVIL!
[ ] HAVE REIMU PURGE THE EVIL!
[ ] Dog sense tingling... You smell another party member!
[ ] Share your dog friend with Reimu!
[ ] Ooh, shiny!
>> No. 38737
[X] PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] No wait...HAVE REIMU PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] Hold on...your dog sense tingling...you smell another party member!
[X] Share your dog friend with both Reimu and the new party me-
[X] OOH, SHINY!!!
>> No. 38738
[x] Ooh, shiny!
I didn't know Aun was kin to Okuu.
>> No. 38739
[X] PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] No wait...HAVE REIMU PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] Or... BOTH!

Idort.
>> No. 38740
[X] PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] HAVE REIMU PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] Dog sense tingling... You smell another party member!
[X] Share your dog friend with Reimu!
[X] Ooh, shiny!

Yes.
>> No. 38741
[x] Ooh, shiny!
>> No. 38742
File 151767211280.jpg - (134.29KB, 1280x1024, Aun wishes she was this scary.jpg) [iqdb]
38742
[X] PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] No wait...HAVE REIMU PURGE THE EVIL!
[X] Hold on, your dog sense is tingling... You smell another party member!
[X] Share your dog friend with both Reimu and the new party me-
[X] OOH, SHINY!!!

0o0o0

With a great roar, you barge on inside, pure outrage fueling you. "ALRIGHT, WHERE IS THE AMANOJAKU?! I'MMA EAT HER!" You demonstratively nip at the air in your most intimidating of manners.

"OHH MY GOD YOUR SHOUTING IS AS LOUD AS IT IS DISRUPTIVE TAKE ME NOW" You think you may have broken your dog friend now as well. She seems to think you're a boy, and while you do admit that you aren't wearing a skirt, you think that the colors are more pretty than handsome. Maybe you need to do girlier things, like getting into drunken brawls. It seems to work well for Reimu, as nobody ever asks her to do things like that.

Reimu just looks up at you, as does some white dog. She looks annoyed, as well as wearing a collar. ...The dog, not Reimu. "Ohh, thank the gods! There, she's back! Can I go home now?"

She's stolen your job. That bitch isn't a very nice person...

But more importantly, you have a ruckus to raise. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

Ignoring you, Reimu answers, "No," before answering your far more pressing question. "And she's with Shinmyoumaru, so watch where you step."

"YES, MA'AM!"

With that, you charge forward some more, the confused dog wanging her head again on your way back out of the room, before being flung into a bush when you come to an immediate stop not long later. "I'M OKAY"

It's Seija, the pointy menace herself! And she's waggling her eyebrows at Shinmyoumaru! AND SHE REEKS OF ILL INTENT! "YOU!"

Seija looks up at you.

And then Seija ignore you, going back to her eyebrow waggling.

She may have a point. You're not intimidating at all. "REIMU, SEIJA'S BEING MEAN AND NOT BEING INTIMIDATED BY MY HUNGER!" Your belly rumbles demonstratively. She may not have heard it.

Reimu calls back, "Shut up, I'm drinking tea!"

"OHH! SORRY!"

"I said shut up!"

"OHH SORRY" Did your confused dog friend just echo you? The bush seems to be wagging its tail quite a lot, so you think so.

"You too! Both of you shut it!"

You look back to Seija, who seems to have left, stealing Shinmyoumaru. ...She can keep her, so you head back inside, confident that you have done your job well, even if you're still hungry!

Ohh, wait.

First you yank your friend out of the bush, and carry her in. She hits the doorframe once again, though. She needs to stop doing that. You close the door behind you, but find something in the way, so drag your ornamental friend in first.

You sit down at the table, the loud dog in your lap. "I'm back~ And I made a new friend!"

"Stop stealing people's pets, Aun."

"B-but..."

"Am I going to have to get out the newspaper?"

Ohh god!

0o0o0

[ ] Puppy eyes!
[ ] Expose your belly!
[ ] Offer the loud dog as a sacrifice!
[ ] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!
[ ] Distract her by asking about the pet she also stole! Misdirection! Subterfuge! ...You have the oddest urge to nibble yourself.
[ ] Crawl into her lap and sleep! Assuming she will let you!
>> No. 38743
[x] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!

Cockblock? Cockblock.
>> No. 38744
[X] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!

Clearly Reimu isn't stealing someone's pet, this is just her sitting a fellow dog while her mistress is being silly. And then she will adopt her once the previous mistress is done dying in our mane. Totally not stealing.
>> No. 38745
[X] Puppy eyes!

They can't fail!
>> No. 38748
[X] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!
why can the evil one kidnap people and we can't?
>> No. 38750
[x] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!
>> No. 38752
File 151775975422.jpg - (198.19KB, 700x495, __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_nicetack__d336821c.jpg) [iqdb]
38752
[x] Mention the kidnapping that Seija did!

0o0o0

"But Reimuuuu..." You put on your most petulant and upset of faces. "You let Seija kidnap that tiny angry creature just now!"

She doesn't even bat an eye. Or maybe she does? She could have gotten a bat and gone underground again while you weren't looking! "I don't care what those two do behind closed doo- Wait, kidnap?"

"Yeah, she was waggling her eyebrows really, really hard." You thought they might fall off, but they didn't.

"Ohh, god dammit." Reimu bursts out the door seconds later, pain stick in hand. "Stop screwing on my property!"

0o0o0

[ ] Give chase!
[ ] Lose all meaning in life until she returns!
[ ] Help the white bitch escape! Then Reimu will be yours and only yours! Ignoring half the population!
[ ] Is that the cat?! THIS CAT!
[ ] You smell burning hair! Investigate this senseless destruction of fluff!
[ ] Wait, is the loud dog waggling her eyebrows at you? Wait, could they have actually been caterpillars this whole time?! You need to rescue her from them! If there's one thing you're good at, it's chasing butterflies, infant or otherwise!
>> No. 38753
[x] Help white bitch escape

Rude! No, wait, nevermind.
>> No. 38754
[X] Give chase!

And we're bringing help to! Even if they don't want to come.
>> No. 38755
[x] Help the white bitch escape! Then Reimu will be yours and only yours! Ignoring half the population!

350 dollar fine be damned, it's awoo time
>> No. 38757
[X] Give chase!
>> No. 38758
[x] Give chase!
>> No. 38759
[X] Give chase!

HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!
>> No. 38767
>HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

[x] Equip saddle, bridle, etc.
-[x] Give chase!
--[x] Equip Reimu!
---[x] Give further chase!

Just see it now! Cresting the horizon, kicking up a cloud of dust. The bandit flees, and yet lo, the Ranger yet pursues. And as she reaches the apex, Reimu rears back on her gallant steed Aun before the two gallop forth over the top of the hill, the sun glinting on the star pinned to Reimu's chest. And, as they continue their valiant pursuit, the camera pulls back and pans over the land of Gensokyo as the William Tell Overture begins to play and the title appears. ...Although, one should tell the Prismrivers not to sit on them; they might knock one of the letters over.
>> No. 38770
File 151792107180.png - (6.94KB, 440x440, To the next thread!.png) [iqdb]
38770
>>38760 Next thread ho!

>>38767

Crud. Sorry!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]