[Return]
Archived Thread
File 125535526953.jpg - (248.18KB, 800x968 , e3284d839c113371f01790ed23383805.jpg) [iqdb]
97929
"Master, you say?" You grin. Finger still pointing at her, ready to fire a spell. "So you still recognize me as your master after all. If so, why did you betray me? If a woman which brain hardly rivaled by anyone decided to sell me out, I'm sure it might be a logical reason. But I still don't know if that said reason will be enough to restrain me from turning you to stardust along with what you hold dear. Now, amuse me with your explanation, Yagokoro Eirin."

Eirin is at loss. This must be too much for her to handle all at once. With you, her late master, suddenly appears before her. After she believe that you will never walk on the face of earth ever again, yet you are here. Threatening her. She bit her lips, and decide that it is no use to struggle. She try to regain her composure and look up to you.

"It's..."
"Hold." You signal her to stop. Eirin abide by your order but with questioning look. "Let us walk. I'm sure you could use some fresh air. You look seriously pale."
That is not the reason you decide to take her for a walk. You just want Eirin out of this place in case someone wake up. Let it be Marisa or Cirno. Both could be a problem. After all, you are still a harmless Youkai for Marisa. And for Cirno? Well, she may do some utterly moronic act again. Better be safe than sorry.

You lead her deeper into the forest. When you are sure that no one could be listening, you continue your conversation.
"Okay. Let's get to the point, shall we? Now tell me anything you want to tell me. I'll listen." but will I let you live after listening to all this? That's for me to decide.
"Master." She finally speaks. "...I know how much you put your trust on me. To make me your strategist, and command your minions as if they are my own. I learned that I am the key factor of the conflict... and..."
She muster the last bit of her courage left and say it out.
"...It's better if you are not the winning side."

You have to stop the urge to blast her to kingdom come and remain calm. You haven't heard the reason yet. Besides, with your current power you can't do what you want anyway. Hell, you even fail at killing stupid fairy.
"Continue." You order her.

Eirin is amazed herself that she's still alive after that. She shown a small sign of relief.

"You know Kaguya? Kaguya Houraisan, moon princess. I really care for her. My sole purpose of living is to... look after her. If you really manage to conquer Gensokyo... from the way you treat your vassal and captured enemy, I know it's inevitable that Kaguya will fall into your hand, one way or another. But if they win... She will still be free. Not under anyone's command. I--"
"No need. I already get the picture." You wave at her, cutting the sentence short. "So you, Eirin Yagokoro, Betray me for the sake of keeping Kaguya Houraisan's purity? How touching. It really moved me to tears. Oh, sob sob sob." You pretend to wipe your tears. Eirin remain silent.
"Eirin Yagokoro? act for the sake of others? That's really something to behold!"
You disappears from Eirin's vision, only to appear again behind her, whispering into her ear.
"It's funny to hear that from you, the scientist that sold her soul to the dark lord for the sake of science"
"Th-That was---"
"I can still remember that time when I approach you. Offer you the choice to chase after the truth without any restraint. I can recall them like it was only yesterday, when I spoke about unlimited supply of live test subject and access to every source of knowledge you ever wanted. To see your eyes shines with glee, and lose yourself over the tempting offer. To see that same person blabbering about 'for the sake of her'? Now THAT's funny."
Eirin mutter every denial words she can think of and scream it out. But you keep talking. Circling behind her like a wraith.
"You are not a good person, Eirin. You are a demon. Devil in disguise. How many have you killed by the name of science? How many lives you consume to satisfy your insatiable thirst for experiments? Isn't that the most joyous moment of your life?"
You stand behind her, running your hands through her voluptous body. You can feel her shivering under your touch. Shivering by her dirty past that should never be discovered.
"For you to leave all of those behind for the sake of her. She must be really important. So how about I vent my anger of betrayal on her? I think that's pretty fair since you choose HER over ME."
"NO!" Eirin grab your arm, which you simply brush it off without looking. "I'm the one who betrayed you! I am your target! She's not part of this!"


Now that's something else. Normally, Humans and youkais alike should show their true nature before the face of death. And yet she still trying to protect Kaguya Houraisan even if it cost her everything. It's a shame if you really have to kill her. She's useful in various ways. You decide to exploit this weakness of hers.


"So what's fun in hurting you? You seems to accept your fate. It's not fun torturing a person who prepared to die, now is it?" You pretend not to care. "On the other hand, I can violate that Kaguya person you love so much while you can do nothing to stop me. You can cry and scream and beg for mercy, but I'll just do it anyway. How about I let you watch it too? That would be totally enjoyable! For me, anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"ALRIGHT! YOU WIN!" Eirin break down into tears. She just sit down on the damp ground of the forest, crying. "I'll... I'll do anything. Whatever you want me to. Just... Just spare her... I don't care about myself anymore... just Kaguya... only her..."

"Well now, dear Eirin. I said I can, not I will. If you really care for her that much, How could I do anything to her? After all, you're still useful to me. I don't want to lose a fine vassal such as you."

Eirin look into your eyes as you crouch down and wipe the tears from her eyes. It's delicious. A little bit salty, but the flavor of despair with a subtle hope in it make it taste a whole lot better.



the deal---
[ ] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[ ] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."

the status---
[ ] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."
[ ] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[x] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."

[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."

I'm curious of what Wolfgang did with his tactician precisely back in the past. IYKWIM.

A bit of hope here would at this point would have her in such gratitude that she'd be willing to do as we say. And I think she has a good idea what might happen if she gets any more funny ideas.
Can't believe I missed this one.

[ ] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."
[X] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
-[X] "Though, just for you, perhaps I can make a small exception. If you continue to serve me well, I shall make your enslavement only temporary; you will be back to your position as tactician if only you do as I say."

[X] "Of course, you'll have to show some proof of loyalty before I go taking you back at your word. Some small task, easy for one such as yourself..."
-[X] Have her hand over all the drugs she has, and use them to concoct an absolute obedience potion, or a love potion - something that will make her want to obey, or completely unable to resist. Hopefully something that will last permanently. Naturally, she has to drink whatever you come up with.
--[X] If the best you can manage is only temporary control, use it to have her apply that brain of hers, and have her create something that will permanently bind her to your will.

I still think this is the best course; weak as Wolfgang is, he can't hope to lead her on for too long. The ideal solution is to force her into servitude, so that she doesn't have the ability to resist us; absolute obedience has obvious applications here, and a love potion would make her emotionally invested in us to the point that she won't want to betray us. Of course, if we can't make something permanent, she probably can, and then we can slap it onto her.

And it goes without saying that our deal just now is complete hogwash, and Kaguya is going to be one of our mindless child-bearing love slaves. Perhaps we can taunt Eirin with her after we have Eirin completely underfoot.
Well fear would work, but I do think a semi-true reassurance would work better.

That and it'd be a waste of her brains not to have her as a tactician. But one can't help but to think about other possible 'services'.
Can we rape her too?
>>97943

Too wordy, and I think this might be a deal Wolfgang might honor, if anything to have Kaguya as HIS unspoken hostage. And what better puppet figure there is than a former princess?

And Wolfgang has stated he prefers more ripe fruit, such as Eirin perhaps.

And I think we do have a good grip on her, either with fear or with gratitude. (The treating Kaguya like a princess option; the better one in my opinion) As long as Kaguya remains unharmed and pure, Eirin will basically do anything to ensure she stays that way.
>>97946

I don't think we'd need be that crass. There's a good chance that all we need to do is ask Eirin for sex and she'd do it.

Reasons?
If using "She'll be safe as long as you're loyal", she'd do so in a sense better her than Kaguya.

if using "if you give your life to be used as I see fit, I'll treat her like a princess that she is" She'd do so out of gratitude.

Seems whoever's voting for that overbloated write in seems to neglect the fact we don't need any potions or such to ensure her loyality when either fear or gratitude will hold her.
X] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
-[X] "Though, just for you, perhaps I can make a small exception. If you continue to serve me well, I shall make your enslavement only temporary; you will be back to your position as tactician if only you do as I say."
--[X] "...Anything I say." Grin.
>>97949
>we don't need any potions or such to ensure her loyality when either fear or gratitude will hold her.

yeah, cuz that worked so well last time.

[x]love potion option.
[X] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[X] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."

>>97949

And if we can use her life as we want,then we can use her body as we want as well.
>>97952

That was because she was starting to become concerned at what Wolfgang might do to Kaguya, but if that fear is removed, then she should easily fall in line.

>>97954

That's just a natural extension of things.

And this way we should be able to get to the box Eirin's keeping with ease. After all the greatest conquests are those done without a fight. (This would mean Reisen would most likely end up a vassal of ours in addition)
[x] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."
[x] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."

[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."
>>97947

The problem is that Wolfgang is neither powerful enough to pose a threat to Eirin right now, nor powerful enough to offer her anything; sure, we can coast on her old fear for now, but she's brilliant, and if she spends any length of time at our side, she's going to figure things out. She could turn the tables in a heartbeat and just have him sealed again if she went behind his back, and she's already done just that once before. She's easily smart enough to figure out that Kaguya is safer with Wolfgang sealed away, and she's almost certainly willing to betray him again if she realizes he's powerless.

The best thing to do is nip all that in the bud, and ensure that it's impossible for her to betray him a second time.
>>97956
sooner or later she's going to find out how weak we are. when that happens she will crush us like a bug - unless we take care of the problem now.
[x] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."

Though, I wonder... does Kaguya know exactly what Eirin is? What she's done?
This is something we may need to pull out later. We can't expect to control the Genius of Moon for long with bluffing alone. She'll probably realize that we are in a weakened state before we regain enough power to best her. But, with this bullet, our control over her is assured; should she try to turn on us again, we can threaten to destroy her life. After we're gone, she could not return to Eientei. And then she'd be all alone. For eternity.
Even if Kaguya might forgive her, Eirin wouldn't expect that, let alone count on it. Her guilt would chain her.

Now we just need a means of revealing Eirin's past, should we be put down again. Draw in the king, protect your pieces... and that's checkmate.

Which reminds me: perhaps we ought to get in touch with the local press later?

I fucking love being the villain.
[x] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."

[x] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to."

Hmm hmm
>>97965

Now that's more like it, clever yet not immediately crass. I can imagine in the near future, Wolfgang hinting at how bad it'd be if Kaguya found out about Eirin's precise actions.

>>97961
>>97962

That's only when she recovers psychologically; even geniuses can be manipulated if they're psychologically off guard.
[X] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."

[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."

If she really doesn't care what happens to her so long as her princess is safe, then she won't mind if she has to undergo a probationary period before she may resume her former position of trust and power under us.
Trust is not something to be given freely, least of all to someone who has betrayed that trust already. It has to be re-earned.

The problem with promising to treat Kaguya like the princess she is lies in the implication that you'll be around her long enough to treat her like anything. Eirin knows what you're like, and frankly, her fears that led to her betrayal are probably completely valid.
She has no reason to believe we've changed any, nor any reason to trust in any promise we make. We might say we won't rape or enslave Kaguya, but Eirin would know that such promises would only apply until we've won and nobody could stop us from doing what we wanted, which is exactly why she betrayed us in the first place.

So, we show her that we have changed. Punishing Eirin and promising not to so much as look at Kaguya as long as she remains loyal makes this matter entirely about her, and not her princess. She's afraid we'd go after Kaguya, and so we just need to make it clear we have no reason to do so as long as Eirin cooperates.

Plus, having to start from the bottom of the ladder and work her way up, she'll get to see how we treat our current right-hand vassal, Cirno. We don't brutalize her (unnecessarily, anyway) or rape her like Eirin is afraid we'd do (and most certainly would) to Kaguya. She serves us faithfully and unquestioningly, as a good vassal should, and in return we treat her with something vaguely resembling kindness, or as close an approximation as you can hope to get from an evil, heartless bastard.

Besides, seeing someone so utterly inferior to her in every conceivable way like Cirno being treated better than she is by simple virtue of her unwavering loyalty might provide good incentive for Eirin to work hard to get back into our good graces.
>>97972

Nice arguement there, though you forgot about Marisa, who Wolfgang seduced under our thumbs. I wonder if any future nights with our vassal/night partner might result in Eirin wanting such treatment.

Still that's a nice counter arguement. I wonder if Kirin would mix both view points or so.
>>97971
>That's only when she recovers psychologically; even geniuses can be manipulated if they're psychologically off guard.

That's exactly my point. How long, exactly, do you think that she's going to remain like this? The initial shock of seeing Wolfgang alive and well might have thrown her off, but it won't exactly take long for that to fade away.
>>97972
My vote goes for this. Solid argument indeed.
[x] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[x] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[0] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[1] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[x] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[x] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[x] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
Changing
>>[] "...and you shall be my right hand. A tactician, like you used to"
in >>97965 to:

[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."

Not that we won't be using her expertise to serve our ends, of course.
[x] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[x] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[X] "If you continue to serve me unquestioningly, I will spare Kaguya Houraisan from my wrath. As long as you stay loyal to me, that is."
[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
[+] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
[+] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
-[+] "Though, just for you, perhaps I can make a small exception. If you continue to serve me well, I shall commute your sentence. You will be returned to your position as my tactician... but only if you obey me fully."

Slight change on the final part for emphasis.

Eirin would be suspicious if Wolfgang merely returned her to her previous, rather lofty, position without some sort of punishment. It might be seen as a sign of weakness, which - since he hasn't killed her yet - he can't afford.

On the other hand, reducing her down below Cirno's level, and dangling the hope of returning her to prominence and keeping her precious Kaguya safe... Well, it seems just that much more stylish for an Overlord.
Especially if he has no intention of keeping those promises.
>[X] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
This one wins by a small margin.

>[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
And this one clearly wins.
Strange mix of choice, but I'll manage somehow.
>>98077

Are you going to consider all the view points shown?
>>98163
I'll try my best.
Also, I still have a lot of pending work. This will have to wait a bit.
File 125557660149.png - (613.42KB, 800x600 , 0a8c95ed1af7dc16a9336e73dda2ed5a.png) [iqdb]
98493
>[X] "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her."
>[X] "...and you shall be reduced to a slave as a punishment."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


You learned from your experience that the best time to strike an unfair deal is when the other side is unable to think straight. Taking this opportunity, You present her a choice. A choice that she must take.

"Now, Eirin Yagokoro." You lift her face up, looking straight into her mesmerizing eyes. "If you are willing give me your life to use as I see fit, I shall spare Kaguya Houraisan and treat her like a princess she is. No harm shall befall her. This is a vow I shall never break..."
You purposely delay your sentence a bit. If it work, Eirin should...
"Yes! I will! I will serve you with all my life, like I used to! Your wish shall be my command, master!" The Lunarian is relieved. Okay. Now, you continue with the rest.
"...And in exchange, you shall be reduced to my slave as a punishment."
Eirin realize that she just made a mistake. She should know all too well that you are not a kind person. Not in any way possible.
"Oh dear Eirin. Do you think it will be that easy? When you lose something you have to gain it back. I lose you, so to obtain you back I exchange you with this Kaguya person. And you. You lose my TRUST. You will have to work hard to gain it back using whatever you have. It's a fair exchange, don't you think so?"
"I..." She look down on the ground, submit her defeat. "...I understand, master."

You sigh, and pull her up.
"Don't worry. Work hard, make no mistake, and you'll be back by my side in no time." You give Eirin a light pat on the head. "Don't make that face. It doesn't suit you at all."
Eirin just stare at you blankly. Probably too stunned to react. Turning around, you head back to Marisa's house.
"C'mon. Let's go."
"Ah... yes."
You steal a glance at Eirin and see that she blushes a little, which is totally out of character for her. Witnessing this, you have to try very hard to keep that smile of yours inside.


Just as planned.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


When the two of you arrive, Marisa and Cirno is already up. They are at the yard doing radio aerobics for kids. They both try to move according to the radio's instruction.
"Up! Up! Swing to the side and- JUMP!"
You come here just in time to see Marisa jumping around while still in her pajamas, flashing her panties around. A fine sight indeed.
"Greetings, you two. Having fun?" You decide to take the initiative.
"Oh hi! We just finished, ze. Too bad no one's here to give me a stamp---- Hey! Eirin! your stuff is ready, ze!"
You signal Eirin to act like usual.
"Ah, thank you. This raw material I ask you to find is quite rare. I appreciate your help."
"Eh. no biggie, ze. You owe me one, 'kay?"
"I'll return the favor later."

It seems that Marisa doesn't question things much, so you stay quiet. talking too much and you might accidentally slip unnecessary information out.

"So." You cut the chatter and get to the point. "I'll be going out for a bit Marisa. I have something to do. Eirin. Take me to your place. What does it called again... 'Eientei' ?"
"What are---" Eirin trying to say something, but you shut her up with a whisper.
'Men asks. Slave obeys.'
"Ugh... Y-yes... I will take you there." She have no choice but to comply.
"Oh cool! I'll go get dressed. Gimme a sec, ze!"
"Me too me too! I wanna go play with Reisen!" says Cirno.


You need to consider this. Should you bring them too? For Marisa it's a little bit tricky. You are still a harmless youkai in her eyes. If you starts acting all high and mighty, this might be bad. And for Cirno? You don't really know. ANYTHING can happen with her around.


Bring Marisa with you [Y/N]
Bring Cirno with you [Y/N]
[ ] Go like a king. Act like you own the place.
[ ] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.
Bring Marisa with you Y
Bring Cirno with you Y
[ ] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.

Reconnaissance gaems. I think someone like him would like to act as 'the power from the shadows'... at least until he recovers all his power.
Bring Marisa with you Y
Bring Cirno with you Y
[x] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.

Perfect for our plans as Eirin assists us. Cirno can play with the bunny and I'm sure Marisa could be distracted with something while you conduct the private business.

It's too soon to be strutting our stuff, best to play it humble and cool until our position gets better. No need to end up alerting the other major factions just yet.
Bring Marisa with you Y
Bring Cirno with you Y
[x] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.

Xanatos Speed Chess. Every good overlord must be a master at it.
Bring Marisa with you Y
Bring Cirno with you Y
[x] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.
Bring Marisa with you Y
Bring Cirno with you Y
[X] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.

Mustn't blow our cover yet.
Alright. Expect the update today evening.
File 125571391426.jpg - (222.79KB, 695x500 , 3f9917dc22d04f158a872feacf40baa3.jpg) [iqdb]
98861
[X] Go like a guest. Act like you are just a normal everyday guy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


No use bitching about it. Whatever happens, happens. You can deal with it when the time comes.
"Alright you two. Get ready."
"Okay~!" The two replies in unison and hurry back into Marisa's house. You use this time to examine Eirin. She's still as beautiful as ever. A fine specimen of perfect woman that ever man wants. A gorgeous body, along with her talent. Useful in the field and on the bed. Last time you never got a chance to make a good use of her, but you won't miss that chance this time.
It's as if your thoughts can be sensed. Eirin starts to cover her voluptuous body. That only serves as a fuel to your desire. But no. Not now. There's always an appropriate time for everything. This is not the time for pleasure. There's work to do.
After a short while, Marisa and Cirno are ready. Fully dressed in her magical-witch-esque garments, while Cirno just use her usual blue dress. Now you're kind of curious. Is Faerie's clothing a magical object or plain clothes?
"We're good to go, Wolfgang!" Says Marisa. Eirin cocks her eyebrow a bit after hearing your fake name, but she still keep her mouth shut. And that's good.


"If you would be so kind, Eirin. Let us be on our way to Eientei."
"I understand. Let us go." Eirin bows once, and fly off to the direction of Eientei. She slows down a bit to let the others catch up.
As Marisa flying alongside you on her magical broom, she nudge your side and ask you a question.
"Hey Wolfie. you know Eirin, ze? She behave like a good girl in front 'o ya! What did you do to her?"
"Simple question." You calmly answers. "I used to be her mentor. She should behave in front of me, or else."
You pretend to whip Eirin's firm buttocks with your bare hand with the sound effect 'thwack!', and get both Marisa and Cirno a good laughs.


The trip is uneventful and eventually you landed in front of Eientei. The place is an old Japanese style inn, but it's so large it pass as a manor, or even castle. There's a lot of girl with a rabbit's ears on their head diligently working in the yard, running back and forth without pause. In the middle of the white-dressed flock of rabbit girls, one stood up among the others. She's wearing westerner's clothes with a short skirt. The girl is yelling some orders, keeping the rabbit girls organized. As she saw the group coming, she leave some of the girls in charge and come over.


"Welcome back Master Eirin! We're currently cleaning the yard, as you can see. Do you have any luggage? I'll carry them for you--- Oh? Welcome to Eientei." She does a curtsy, and you return with a slight bow. "Who might you be, sir?"
"I'm just an old acquaintance of Eirin. You can call me Wolfgang."
"nice to meet you, mister Wolfgang. My name is Reisen Udongein Inaba. I'm in charge of all the odd jobs around here."
"It is very fortunate for me to meet such an elegant, hardworking lady in this place." you take Reisen's hand and give her a light kiss. Marisa shot an angry glare at you while you do so.
"Uh... sir... I---" The rabbit chief looking left and right, searching for someone to get her our of this embarrassing spot. "I... have some urgent work to do. I'll be accompanying you later!"
She darts off to the direction of Eientei's building. A pure maiden type, huh. Not bad at all.

"So what is your business here, Marisa?" You ask the witch.
"I don't really have one, ze. Just, y'know, drop by for a visit!"
"And you, Cirno?"
"OH! RIGHT! I came here to play with Reisen!" The ice fairy dropped the caterpillar she froze on a whim and dashes off, following Reisen. "REISEEEEENN! LET'S PLAYYYY!"
"Well... I guess I'll go have some tea with Kaguya, ze. You go do your stuff and meet me there, 'kay?"
With Marisa waving bye-byes, she went into Eientei and off on her own. She probably visit here regularly because she need no one to guide her around.


Now you're left alone with Eirin and the rabbit girl gang who are doing their work, minding their own business.


[ ] Select a place to go and what to do.
[X] There's a certain box like object you would like to see...
[X] ...But first, you would like to observe what Eirin has been doing while you were *ahem* unavailable.

While the Eientai box is our first priority, immediately going for it would be idiotic. Sure we would become stronger, but with five other boxes unopened, our ass could still be kicked, just not as easily.

Besides, we don't know how well it is guarded. And opening it might attract unwanted attention.
[X] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.

Meeting face-to-face with Kaguya should scare the living shit out of Erin and it's an opportunity to show that we'll respect our deal...
[X] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.

>[] There's a certain box like object you would like to see...
BAD IDEA. Eirin will know that something is up and that we are not at full power.
[X] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.

Move nice and slow, and don't tip Eirin off to the fact that we don't have all our powers back yet. Plenty of time for snooping later. Maybe we can have Cirno search around for the box later and make her open it for us. People would expect an idiot like her to go around digging through people's things and opening them without permission.
[X] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.
X] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.

This would be a better idea, and as far as gaining power is concerned it can wait a bit since if we reveal Wolfgang isn't as strong as he seems, he might be in trouble.

Better to perhaps wait until she offers it or find a way to trick Reisen into getting it.
[x] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.
>>98867

Also a great idea, who says having a loyal but dim ice fairy isn't useful?
I realized that Marisa's most likely having tea with Kaguya still, so we should consider that.
[x] Time to meet the girl whom your second-in-command chose over you.

I don't know if it occurred to anyone else, but Tewi is likely going to be the biggest threat here. She's probably been around for long enough that she would know who we are. Furthermore, being the sneaky, cunning trickster that she is, she's going to figure out something's up pretty fast, and then will likely get to screwing us over.
>>98877
Unless you offer her the chance to pull off even greater pranks.
>>99029
Nah, she's not that easy. She's essentially good and loyal, no matter how many pranks she makes.

I say we should kill her. And blame someone else. We may be pushing Erin too far but... with a little bit of persuasion she'll agree.
>>99095
Very, very, very, very bad idea.
Eientei's operations, and by extension Kaguya's lifestyle, depend greatly upon the work of the rabbits there. Their cooperation is entirely due to Tewi, who is basically their leader. Reisen might be able to order them around, but Tewi is the one holding the whole thing together. Without her, order would quickly fall apart, and mass desertions would surely soon follow, effectively destroying the way of life they have there. Most importantly, it would destroy Kaguya's way of life there.

Seeing as the entire reason Eirin betrayed us the last time was because she valued Kaguya over us. Let her know you were so much as thinking about doing something that would put her beloved princess and her way of life in jeopardy, and all you'll accomplish is reaffirming her reasons for betraying you in the first place.

Perhaps later, when we've gained more power, influence,and underlings, such a course of action might be beneficial to us. If we filled the void we create by eliminating Tewi with our own workforce, essentially taking responsibility for maintaining Eientei's operations, Kaguya's lifestyle would then also become our responsibility. We would become the cornerstone of life there, without which everything would once again fall apart. Kaguya's continuing life of comfort and happiness would become entirely dependent on us, meaning Eirin would also become entirely dependent on us.

Eirin turned against us because she calculated that there was more to lose by us taking over than by continuing to serve us. This would correct and reverse that. Where before she couldn't afford the risks of helping us win, now she would be unable to afford the risks of us losing.

But, as I said, that's still a ways off from being possible. Unless we could convince Eirin to help us gain more power quickly to save Eientei from falling into disarray, we might want to wait until we actually can stop it.

Something else to consider is Tewi's powers. Her ability to grant luck would be an invaluable asset if it could be made to serve us. However, it would be extremely dangerous if it were ever turned against us. Luck like the kind she grants is exactly the kind of shit that would ensure we lose even if we were otherwise completely unstoppable. So, she's kind of a double-edged sword.
Why not bribe Tewi?
>>99136

Why not slowly charm her, perhaps treating her like an adult and so forth, buttering her up. She strikes me as having a bit of a exploitable ego.
>>99143

Or why not use the good doctor to brew up a scentless, tasteless potion which induces a complusion on her to assist you? Hell, you could slip it into her drink.
>>99201
Or douse all the carrots at Eientei with it, ensuring the loyalty of the entire bunny horde.
>>99201
>scentless, tasteless potion which induces a complusion on her to assist you?

That's taking things too far there. Pretty unrealistic, and I doubt that would be possible, or if Eirin would agree to it.
We should somehow persaude her to help us, since she won't be so easily tricked.

That and the fact she basically commands the bulk of the earth rabbits is a useful aspect.
True, we must remove Tewi from the opposition by what ever means necessary.
I'm currently using someone else's computer because my laptop is still undergoing maintenance.
Will write as soon as I get my hands on it.
File 125610924965.gif - (23.28KB, 850x429 , 4881ad7e6826eeb2dce218ee3f49e4e2.gif) [iqdb]
99803
You decide to go take a look at this Kaguya person Eirin hold so dear. Getting to know her might prove to be crucial for you. If you are going to keep a firm leash on Eirin, you have to exploit her every weakness. That asides, meeting a princess is still a nice thing to pass time. Too bad you're not really into tea. Coffee is the man's romance, don't you agree?

"Eirin. Could you take me to Kaguya? It would be pretty rude as a visitor if we don't greet the host properly, right?"
"Actually I do pass as a host of this place, master. So you don't have to."
You know Eirin is trying her very best not to let you meet her, but it's so obvious you want to laugh at her feeble attempt.
"Which way is it? I can't wait to meet her."
Eirin is no stupid. She knows your decision is final. She just bows, and take you to Kaguya's throne.


You pass through a long corridor with endless doors, only to enter an empty throne room. It's a big Japanese style room full of decorations, but not a single soul could be seen. You don't have to ask, because Eirin answers before you do.

"Ah. It seems that Kaguya is not here. She's probably at Scarlet mansion or maybe Hakurei shrine."
It's to be expected. A princess is supposed to know at least one or two superpowers of the land. You remember that two faction. In fact, they are on the top of your to kill list. You are about to give up when you see Marisa poking her head out of the well-hidden space behind the pillar.

"Oh hey Marisa. Where are you just now?" You ask.
"In Kaguya's closed space. Apparently she's too focused with her handheld toy and don't even bother to greet me, so I'm going home."
You see a pack of candy and some random books in Marisa's arms. That's probably her loot to 'compensate' her friend's negligence.
"Well then. Have a safe trip, Marisa."
Marisa brush herself against you and slip a whisper into your ear.
'....I'll be waiting.'

...You don't really have to guess what she's waiting for.


You give a light knock on the hidden door. no one answers. Trying harder, still no answer. But since you're sure Kaguya Houraisan is in this room, you decide to go for it.
"Well, I'm going in."

Inside that room is a dark place. The only source of light is a square screen in a girl's hand who is pummeling the buttons on it like crazy. From the lack of light, you only see that she have a long black hair. She seems like your generic basement dwellers but somehow have an aura of nobility. Even if she does not look like it, but you trust your judgment that she is the princess. Kaguya Houraisan.

"Uh, Hello there."
No answers.
"Helloooooo~?"
"Goddarnit! Damn you and your flying pounce, Tigrex! I got Kitty-carted again! Seriously. Why can't longsword have a block ability?!"
That's not a greetings, you know that much.


[ ] Try your best to get her attention.
[ ] Be a gentleman and wait.
[ ] Approach her and pretend to have interest in whatever she's doing.
[x] Be a gentleman and wait.

Our cover is the youkai of Customs and Manners, we should act the part, that and Kaguya'll feel guilty when she realizes it.
[ ] Be a gentleman and wait.
[X] Approach her and pretend to have interest in whatever she's doing.
[x] Be a gentleman and wait.
It'd be completely out of character to show knowledge in what she's doing right?
I mean, it'd be interesting to make some kind of bond with her (videogames being the fastest way) and, to be honest, I feel for her. The Tigrex is a nightmare the first time for our kind, the longsword crew.
Still, I can't really find a plausible scenario where a lord of darkness is informed of Monster Hunter but... I'll leave this here just in case.

[x] Approach her and pretend to have interest in whatever she's doing.
-[x]'Oh, you're having problem with the Tigrex I see. I can't say I dealt with him any better the first time. You're quite skilled.'
--[x]Suggest her than she remains close to the monster at all times, attacking only with the Jump back slash until it exposes himself by running into a wall. Also, say that running for a second before dodging is necessary to evade its pouncing attack.
>>99813

Well, as long as we're breaking the fourth wall...

[x] Approach her and pretend to have interest in whatever she's doing.
-[x]'Oh, you're having problem with the Tigrex I see. I can't say I dealt with him any better the first time. You're quite skilled.'
--[x]Suggest that she approach the Tigrex's head at a sideways angle, timing it so that she catches it after a turn or attack. She should use the R > R > Backstep-Cutter combo, standing as far as possible from the head while still being able to strike it utilizing the horizontal reach of the combo. This will allow the backstep-cutter to take her all the way back past Tigrex's forelegs so that she can't get hit by a charge immediately after completing it. When it enters rage mode, she should shorten the combo to R > backstep-cutter, or just backstep-cutter if she's being especially cautious.

>>'Oh, you're having problem with the Tigrex I see. I can't say I dealt with him any better the first time. You're quite skilled.'
You don't know that she isn't on a high or G ranked quest. Assuming that she's new could end badly.

>>Also, say that running for a second before dodging is necessary to evade its pouncing attack.
Same for this. Everyone who's played past the first several quests knows how to dive.

>>Suggest her than she remains close to the monster at all times, attacking only with the Jump back slash until it exposes himself by running into a wall.
Unless you're fighting something small or easy, you generally don't want to get that close with a longsword. More importantly, Tigrex's hitbox is large enough that he can still tackle you if you use backstep when standing too close, or at a bad angle (I.E. he turns towards you as you do it).
>>99817
Oh, that's right, I forgot about the seemingly endless amount of pride that Ba-Kaguya has. Better to treat her as a pro then.
Changing my vote to this.
>I got Kitty-carted again!

I guess somehow Kaguya met Orin if she's saying this.
>>99817

Or could just tell her to not use such a crappy weapon.

Longsword is low tier.
>>99836
And I suppose you're a pro hammer user?

Hurf durf MH weapon trollin'.
>>99836
Fuck off. Greatswords are better, yes, but that's EASY MODO.

Real men drink tea after killing Fatalis with a bone longsword.
File 125617133459.jpg - (1.23MB, 959x1500 , c875c3845a4cd32b03cbeaa61acb30e2.jpg) [iqdb]
99890
inb4 weapon faggotry hurf durf.
Need more votes. As it is I can't really decide what wins. I don't want to choose from a narrow margin.

PS.I'm a Gunlance user.
>>99817
Voting for this.
[x] Approach her and pretend to have interest in whatever she's doing.
-[x]'Oh, you're having problem with the Tigrex I see. I can't say I dealt with him any better the first time. You're quite skilled.'
--[x]Suggest that she approach the Tigrex's head at a sideways angle, timing it so that she catches it after a turn or attack. She should use the R > R > Backstep-Cutter combo, standing as far as possible from the head while still being able to strike it utilizing the horizontal reach of the combo. This will allow the backstep-cutter to take her all the way back past Tigrex's forelegs so that she can't get hit by a charge immediately after completing it. When it enters rage mode, she should shorten the combo to R > backstep-cutter, or just backstep-cutter if she's being especially cautious.
>>99817
I'd vote for this if I could believe that he would have the slightest reason to know any of that shit.

I just don't see exactly how the fuck that could be possible, though.
>>99903

yeah that's just going too far out of character, and it's not like Marisa had a Monster Hunter Strategy guide lying around her house.
>>99909
Considering her house had the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi laying around in a pile of junk...
>>99919
That doesn't really mean anything much at all.
What he could do is, since she's obviously not paying attention to anything, is watch over the shoulder for a bit, and get an idea of where she's going wrong. Maybe not as exactly as the huge vote states, but general observations from watching the game.
File 125621210027.jpg - (49.23KB, 400x314 , nND9R9yMlpnd3z77Gr95katTo1_400.jpg) [iqdb]
99977
>>99952
It's hard to know what is wrong with a player's movement in a game you don't know.
Kirin, just go with the one with most votes and if it isn't usable, just adapt it or go wtih the next option with more votes. We want UPDATES.

Pic Unrelated.
I'm in the place without internet access right now. But sure. I'll try to mix it up.
>>99903
There's no reason. At all.
I knew that when I wrote it.

>>99836
Hey, if the moon princess want to run around and pretend to be "LOL SEPHIROTH!!1!", who are we to tell her otherwise?

Besides, weapon tiers in MH are full of shit unless you actually play in tournaments.
Question: Will there be more chances to run into Rumia?

Since had we known that choice would lead to meeting her, we'd have choosen it for sure.
File 125631252767.jpg - (38.43KB, 400x279 , seisikigunhammer.jpg) [iqdb]
100116
You fools best be stepping.
File 125639033592.jpg - (427.22KB, 1039x662 , 23abc2a08b5250895f1adae8e2a98e66.jpg) [iqdb]
100252
You move in closer to take a look at whatever she's doing. Looking over her shoulder, it's a picture of small girl in armor suit moving around carrying long sword and fighting dragon. The quality of the moving picture is amazing. You stand there, watching the small girl ducking back and forth between the monster's claw, landing a few hits before she got blown away by thunderous roars of the ugly wyvern.

"Drat!" the curse slips through your mouth and alert Kaguya that there's another person in the room.

"Oh? who are you?" She asks.
"Ah, hello. I'm---"
"No need for the formalities. You wanna try this?" Kaguya ask you with a bored face. "I need some helper. If you're willing I'm going to rush your hunter rank to high level in an hour or two."
"what? I---"
"There's another PSP over there. The black one. Go get it and sit here."
"O....okay?" Somehow you can't just say no to her. And that contraption look very interesting anyway.

-------------------------------------


It's been six months since you arrived. You never stepped out of this room even once after that fateful meeting. Now, you are the best of the best. Nothing you can't solo naked. Melee or ranged, you manage to conquer every one of them. Together with Kaguya the two of you have become one. More than lover, more than family. Soul mate. That's what you have achieve.

"Hey, Wolf! Here's Monster hunter Tri on Wii! Let's try that!"
"Alright! I can't wait to see all the new goodies!"


Some of your subconscious thoughts keep reminding you of your true goal, but who cares? Monhunt is fucking awesome.



---------------------
(This is not real update. Don't worry. Just write this for fun)
>>100252

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>100252

Monhunt end.
>>100257
Best end of course
>>100252
IHBT. IHL.
>>100252

That'd be a hilarious thing, plans of world conquest, seduction and revenge derailed by a PSP.
>>100283

And the whole time, Marisa was just sitting at home waiting.
File 125642487696.jpg - (166.44KB, 700x523 , kirin.jpg) [iqdb]
100311
>>100252
BEST END
File 125655034298.jpg - (300.42KB, 730x650 , 1886848adf3f0eea2630214f901dcb5a.jpg) [iqdb]
100545
You move in closer to take a look at whatever she's doing. Looking over her shoulder, it's a picture of small girl in armor suit moving around carrying long sword and fighting dragon. The quality of the moving picture is amazing. You stand there, watching the small girl ducking back and forth between the monster's claw, landing a few hits before she got blown away by thunderous roars of the ugly wyvern.

"Drat!" the curse slips through your mouth and alert Kaguya that there's another person in the room.

"Oh? who are you?" She asks.
"Never mind me. It's coming!" you point at the screen.
"Whoa sheesh! Just in time!" Kaguya controls the character to roll away to safety.
"What is that small picture in the lower right?"
"Oh, that's an item screen---" She seems to be reminded of something. "hey! I have flash bombs! Man, I forgot I have those!"
"There! an opening! Go for it!"
"Alright! Wooh!"

With you acting as an observer over Kaguya's shoulder, you can see a lot more than she is. A player is often too focused on the big wyvern and forget to notice what's going around them. You act as an observer that points out things of interests, such as when she's about to get cornered between the rocks, when the nearby random little monster is circling around her. After a long and tiresome battle, the beast fell. Kaguya screams in delight.

"Ahahahahahaha! Yeaaaah! Awesome! Such an awesome gamer, me! Final-fucking-ly!"
You also clapping you hands. That 'game' was pretty entertaining. A short break from your stressful life, indeed.
Kaguya finally recognize you. She put her PSP down (after she go back and save at the house, of course) and properly greet you.


"Sorry for that antics earlier. I'm Kaguya Houraisan, the moon princess. I suppose it's not really appropriate to have a man intruding lady's private quarter, but since you means no harm I shall forgive you."
"Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim." You bows like a gentlemen would. "I'm an old acquaintance of Eirin. I decide to drop by and see who she's currently dedicated her life for."
"Aw, she didn't really dedicating her life for me! She's just my friend as well. I never see her as my servant. She's very important to me too. If I was left without her, I can't do anything right at all!"

from the data you gathered, she's really like you have imagined. A good-for-nothing princess that relies on her subordinates alone to survive. If you get Eirin out of the picture, you can take over this place without much effort.

"So what take you to my humble place today, mister Wolfgang?" She asks.
"I come here to sate my curiosity, princess Kaguya. I travel from place to place, seeking pleasantries." You chuckle. "Well, to put it bluntly I just traveling around."
"You sure have your way with words, mister." Kaguya hide her mouth behind her long arm sleeve, giggling.
"So what's the thing you played with earlier?" You point at the PSP on the leg-warming table.
"Ah. That's a handheld entertainment system. You can listen to music, play games, or even watch a movie on it."
"movie?"
"Er.... Performance. Or a record of it, anyway." She once again hiding her mouth behind her long sleeve, masking her disappointed sigh. "I thought you at least know the modern world's invention."
"Never mind that. So, can you show me what this thing can do?" Even if you are not really interested in it, you decide to use it as a means to get the conversation going.
"Sure! I'll show you!" You notice that when you talk about this handheld toy thing, Kaguya will become more excited. this should get the flow going along nicely.


-------------------------------------


Kaguya flops down on your laps, laughing.
"hell yeah, Wolfie! you are the best! I've never talked to anyone about video games for sooooooooooooooo long! Talking over internet is fun and all, but most of 'em are trolls and idiots."
"Don't flatter me so much, Kaguya. I only speak the truth."
"Nuh-uh. You are really a cool guy. Y'know, I feel much more open being around you. Eirin is my friend, yeah. but I can't seems to talk this kinda silly things with her. She's too serious to be playing games like this."
"Does that means I'm silly enough to talk about this kind of thing?" you pretend to sulk. "I'm hurt by that comment, Kaguya."
"Don't act like a little angsty teens! I'm saying you are fun to talk to---"

The princess sit back up, leaving the warm feelings on your laps. She looks outside, and notice that it's nearly evening.

"Aw, sheesh. It's getting late now. You want to stay here for the night, wolfie? I still have a lot of games to show you. Some games are not really fun playing alone."
"Well I have someone waiting..." Namely, Marisa and her bedtop activities.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeease? Stay with me for today. I'm gonna let Reisen and Tewi cook you a grand feast. I'll show you around too! Wanna go see my ancient treasury? There's a lot of awesome artifacts that you never seen before!"


The ancient treasury? Lady luck is smiling at you today.



[ ] Stay
---[ ] go to the treasury as soon as you can.
---[ ] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
[ ] Go back to Marisa. Cautious. Don't rush.
[x] Go back to Marisa. Cautious. Don't rush.

We can always come back later. A) I personally would like more scenes with Marisa, and B) we can't risk losing her loyalty at this point. Having such a powerhouse at our disposal will be very important.
[x] Stay
---[x] go to the treasury as soon as you can.
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.

This way, we keep the charade about our 'ability' , we hold our part of the deal regarding our behaviour with ba-Kaguya, we stay on target (but not directly, it'll be too suspicious) and we keep Marisa at hand, in case our cover is blown.
[✠] Stay
---[✠] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.

I am the one who got the idea of calling him Wolfgang in the first place. Am I the only one who thinks, the name Wolfgang von Wolfenstein would have been better?
[+] >>100557's write-in

Pretty sure one of the Boxes is in the treasury. Best to gain some trust points first.
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.
----[X] Naturally, once your other business is taken care of, you'll have to meet with Marisa...

I do believe that once we're finished, we'll have to abide by our arrangement with Marisa, and seed her again.
[ℤℯ] >>100589
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.
----[X] Naturally, once your other business is taken care of, you'll have to meet with Marisa...

Covers many angles, but we shouldn't forget about Marisa, since we should spend time with her if we can.
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.
----[X] Naturally, once your other business is taken care of, you'll have to meet with Marisa...
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.
----[X] Naturally, once your other business is taken care of, you'll have to meet with Marisa...
We promised to treat her like a princess, then why don't we make her OUR princess? I can't imagine a better way to control Eirin.
Kaguya seems easy to manipulate too.
[X] Stay
-[X] Delay the trip to the treasury. You can go there later when the time is right.
--[X] Explain to Marisa and Cirno the offer you have received and your impossibility to refuse due to your condition of Youkai of manners and customs.
---[X] Ask if they can stay as well.
----[X] Naturally, once your other business is taken care of, you'll have to meet with Marisa...
File 125669025730.jpg - (350.65KB, 640x640 , 5ef61b3da7798ffa210bf33bb81842d7.jpg) [iqdb]
100859
Called. Will write as soon as I can.

Say, what do you think about the story (or the way I write it) so far? I'm trying to get better myself so please give me some pointers. I'll appreciate any help I can get.


...except the point about grammar errors, though. Because that's very obvious.
>>100859
The story so far is really good, with an interesting concept and high attention to details. Far above average but still a little below Norseman's levels. Really good so far.
Still... the pic in your OP makes me feel CRUSHING DESPAIR. Maybe I'm not cut out for this kind of stories?

Anyway. bottom line: You keep writing and I'll keep reading.
>>100859

I started reading this today, and I'm really liking it. The story is definitely unique since we play a bad guy. As for writing, maybe my English is just bad so I don't notice the grammatical mistakes people talk about so it's fine with me. Formatting is done well and updates are not too long or too short. As for pace, I hope some of the other big names don't fall as fast as Eirin did and since we already got the SDM one it is unlikely we'll be seeing them. So I guess you should throw some speed bumps here and there and give us some tough decisions.

I noticed that the plot and certain writing styles is very similar to something I recently picked up, I won't say what but that's fine with me.
>>100859

I see no major problems so far, but I do want another chance to recruit Rumia, since we didn't know she'd be out there waiting when we had a potential base to investigate.
File 125669528737.jpg - (183.56KB, 760x950 , e28abf142b84aa47ce0b11ea3a8c8701.jpg) [iqdb]
100884
>>100866
To answer your question: I try to make the story relatively easy at first, so protagonist could gain a firm foothold early. After you have access to resource and manpower, it will get a lot tougher.

>>100881
Just go wander around the forest at night. You will either be eaten by a grue or eaten by Rumia.
>>100884

I don't think being eaten by Rumia is quite recruiting her.

>>100866

I doubt it, since frankly Eirin was a lucky break for Wolfgang, and the hold was shaky at first but with him getting into Kaguya's good graces, the hold strengthens, perhaps eventfully having a second base. (First being Marisa's house)

At first I didn't like the idea, but after seeing some of the not so crass ways of being evil, I'm all for it. After all, any brute can do things through force, the alternate ways is where the fun is.
Simply sitting around doing nothing isn't very productive of an Overlord.

Every minute, our enemies have a better chance of discovering us. As we are still too weak to fight back at the moment, we really don't want that.
>>101691
Were we anywhere else in Gensokyo at the moment, you would be correct. However, Eientei is the perfect place to rest, get our bearings, and figure out what our next move should be.

Aside from the naturally secluded nature of Eientei itself, its mistress is (apparently) a well-known shut-in, meaning most of the people we'd have to worry about won't waste their time coming to visit her unless it's important enough to warrant the effort needed to tear her away from whatever game she's playing at the moment.

At this stage, about the only people who could possibly know about us outside of our circle would be the former holders of the box that Cirno wound up opening, and that's only if they actually know or remember what the box was for. Judging by how only Meiling was seen trying to stop Marisa, and the apparent lack of any attempts to get the box back (and as long as we had been at Marisa's, you can be sure we would have known if one of the SDM's residents came calling), we can probably assume they don't know.

Of course, the question is, is that because they not know the significance of the box, or because they're simply unaware the box is gone?
>>101694

I think perhaps the person you are responding to was speaking of the lack of updates. I could be wrong, though.
>>101696

Correct.

>>101694

I think they don't know that the box is gone. When we have a secure base at Eientai, they may find out.
>>101705
I know that he was talking about Kirin and not Wolf but his post raised a question in my mind:
I was under the impression that our MC's lost power was returning with each passing second, making 'sitting around doing nothing' actually useful... was I wrong?
>>101706

I believe we have to open more boxes to return our power.
>>101691
>>101694

Judging by things I think the SDM forgot about the box and what it stood for. And seeing how Marisa was making off with some things earlier, Meiling was most likely after her for that, not the box.

But as it stands, no one's the wiser to our plans, perhaps save Eirin, and by becoming friend with Kaguya we tighten our hold on the lovely doctor, a good move in itself, since this way we take over Eientei without any spilled blood.

The only time someone else would get clued off is when we either start moving offensively or if we recover enough strength. By that point we should have remove a few factions as threats.

But the best plan is to stay in the shadows and befriend some more people. (that and seek out Rumia)
>>101715

Yukari will be our biggest obstacle either way, but if we can somehow get her on our side, then conquering Gensokyo will be that much easier.

We'll deal with it when it come up later.
>>101734
Don't forget Reimu. She may very well have the potential to be an even greater threat. Either way, though, they both pretty much have "FINAL BOSS" plastered all over them.

But, yes, we shall cross that bridge when we come to it. While thinking ahead to the endgame is all well and good, it's a bit premature when we're still a Level 1 peon barely capable of curb-stomping a giant rat, let alone something that's an actual threat.
Sorry. My bad. The work is more hectic than I assume it would be. That, and my usual Monhunt party every weekends.
Anyway, to compensate I will cut my today's vidya time to write for you guys. Stay sharp, as your first 'real' threat appears.
>>101735

We're either going to have to get to Reimu last when we have a sizable force to take her (really, we'd only need 2 or 3 Marisa-equivalent minions to do this), or we're going to have to take her out of the picture early.

If we wanted to, we could probably kill Reimu right now, in our current state, without any help. The shrine doesn't really have a security system to speak of, its not fortified, and a sleeping Reimu would be defenseless (unless of course we run into a Suika or Mima, which would suck)

We could also perhaps do the same thing to her as we did to Marisa, or use Marisa to help win over Reimu. I'd like to go for a zero kill run, if possible. Probably not likely against a couple characters, particularly Yukari. Everyone else we can either recruit, corrupt, or use weaknesses to subdue.
>>101735

Thanks for reminding me of the Boarder Team they make.

Fighting them both at the same time? Yeah, that would suck.

>>101739

> Stay sharp, as your first 'real' threat appears.

Probably Tewi, as the word real was between start/end quotes. If it wasn't, I'd be worried about Mokou making a sudden appearance.
Speaking of Mokou, how will we deal with the other immortal? Kaguya is her bitter rival, and us getting friendly with her immediately gives us negative points with Mokou. Not enough to kill us on sight, but definitely more likely to set our ass on fire.
>>101734

She'd have to be negotiated, since let's be honest if Yukari and/or Reimu are killed, Gensokyo would most likely implode, something no good for Wolfgang.

Since we can't easily hold something over her unlike Ran. And it'll be at the very end in which we're able to subdue her through force.

>>101735
Depends on which generation Hakurei did the sealing. Also she'd have to be persauded (Not the hardest thing since compared to whatever ancestor sealed Wolfgang, Reimu's lacking in donations)

>>101742
Yeah one could persue that angle, and a Zero Kill run would be best, especially if we end up adding to our little harem. (Since some fun will be had with our slave before she regains her position, and perhaps still then.)
>>101744

I do recall in many cases Those two (Kaguya and Mokou) keep their rivalry to themselves and it doesn't affect their relations with other people. And it's been often said that Mokou's nice to the other residents of Eientei.
My apologies. Give me one more day. I still have unfinished work I need to clear up.
>>101811

You have 24 hours.

Fail us again and we will be...displeased.
File 125716653749.jpg - (36.38KB, 667x475 , 30e992c438b8e70d979fdbb1ce59060d.jpg) [iqdb]
101970
Considering the situation, this is almost a godsend miracle for you. But as someone used to say, haste make waste. Better to be cautious than jump into a tight spot because of greed. Kaguya can't possibly scheme anything behind that smiling face, and you are not stepping on anyone's toe at the moment. Thus, the offer from Kaguya should be genuine. But eagerly going after her right now would disappoint Marisa. And disappointing the magic user you're trying to seduce would be counterproductive. You take some time to think of a nice clean way to get out of this maze.


"...Alright." Slowly nodding, you stand up. "It would be rude for me to decline the Host's offer. And... I just can't say no to you, can I?"
"Aww, you're making me blush! You only been here for a few hours and you start sweet-talking me already? If you keep doing that my flag might raise!"
Raising flags? What the hell does she talking about? But no matter. That's probably some of her in-jokes.
"But I have an appointment with Marisa. I'll need to postpone that."
"Sure. Go ahead. I should go tell Tewi and the others, too." The princess yawns, following by a lazy stretch.
"I'll be back soon. C'mon, let's go."
But despite saying that she's going to act, the lazy princess still rolling on the tatami mat, murmuring.
"Mmmnngh. Gimme a minute. I'll catch ya later. I was lying down for so long, I might become dizzy if I suddenly stand up. So..." She slowly raising her head from the floor with snailking-like speed. "...I'll do it veeeeeeery slow."
You want to point out the fact that doing it the way she did will be more tiring, but you have no time. you left the princess with her silly act and heading out.

Just before you left the room, you see Eirin watching you from the shadow.
"...Since when?" You ask, not even turn back to look.
"Since the beginning, master." Eirin bows. "I don't want to disturb you two."
"Don't play dumb, Eirin. I know you're watching me with something else in mind. I can assure you it will not happen. A king never take back his own words."
"Cautious is good, master. But paranoia isn't. I'm merely doing my job as a lowly servant."
"...Don't forget. I'm watching your every move." You said that as you leave. Eirin wait until you disappear from her view, and whisper to herself.


"...As do I, master. As do I."


-------------------------------------------------------------------


You take a look around the premise, and soon found Cirno. She's with Reisen, doing something with the rabbit's behind. Reisen looks troubled and embarrassed at the same time, and as soon as she found you she hurriedly ran away from Cirno to ask for your help.

"Ah... Mister Wolfgang, I think I... uh, I need you to help me with somethi--!!"
She put her hands over her mouth as she let out a cute yelp, blushing furiously. You look behind her and found out that Cirno is squeezing Reisen's fluffy tail with joy.
"Cirno. What are you doing? Stop that."
"Whaaaaaat? But, but, but master! Her tail feel so good! C'mon! Give it a try!"
"Cirno! I already said that grabbing my tail like that is ba--- Hyahn!"
Oh hey. It does feel nice. It's like a ball of yarn, but much softer and warmer.
"P-please don't do that! I'm troubled!"
"Sure. So what do you need me for?"
"I'm asking you to take care of her for a while, mister Wolfgang. I can't work with her chasing me around and trying to grab my tail at every chance possible! Please!"
Actually you want to see her become more troubled than this, but that would be rude.
"Alright. Cirno. I have some task for you."
"Yes! Order me around!" The ice fairy flaps her wings, eager to fly up on your mark.
"I want you to go back to Marisa's house. Tell her that I have some matter to attend to and have to stay at Eientei for the night. Keep her company while I'm at it, too."
"What?" She asks, confused. Oh for devil's sake. She's beyond redemption.
"YOU. GO TELL MARISA I'LL NOT BE HOME. I HAVE WORK. I STAY AT EIENTEI. YOU STAY WITH MARISA TONIGHT." For easier understanding you have to dumb your sentence down a lot to suit her brain capacity. "Are we clear?"
"Eeeehh? But I still wanna play with Reisen moreeee~!"
"It's an order, Cirno." Your stern face tells her that you are serious.
"Okaaaaaay..." The ice fairy pout, but still comply. She waves Reisen a sad goodbye before she disappear into the sky.

"Alright. It's done. Hope that helps."
"Thank you, mister Wolfgang. I'm indebted to you." Reisen shows a sign of relief.
"Don't mention it. I'm going to send her on some errands anyway, so it's all good."
"So... I heard you're going to stay at Eientei today, sir?"
"Kaguya invited me."
"That's great, then!" Reisen clap her hands, delighted. "I'll do my best with tonight's cooking! Oh no! I'll have to go to the kitchen now. See you later, sir!"
And with that, she darts off somewhere else. Leaving you with nothing else to do.


With no set destination in mind, you just wander around. This place is surrounded by thick bamboo forest, acting like a natural maze and wall. Without pathfinder, anyone could get lost in this confusing labyrinth of greenery.

Your battle-hardened instinct warned you about something. You quickly find cover and survey the area for adversary. Fortunately there's no one but a lone rabbit in pink dress. She has black, wavy hair unlike the generic worker rabbit and also a carrot-like amulet on her neck. A rabbit's lieutenant, if you have to guess.

"what's the matter, sir?" she just stand where she is. Probably startled of what you just did.
"Nothing. What is it that you require?"
"Someone ask me to hand this paper over to you."
The rabbit girl present you with an envelope. There's a letter in it. The letter is very short, but the message inside send chill to your very core.


"I know everything. Come to the zen garden behind the building at midnight. Or else."


Is your cover blown?! Since when?! Who knows about this?! Is he or she alone or a group?! Are they strong?! Questions after questions keep coming into your head like a broken dam's raging torrent. But while your mind races to find an answer to this burning mess of catastrophe, you show the rabbit girl no sign of panic and appears calm.
"Who ask you to send this to me?" Hopefully it can pry out some more information of your enemy.
"Doctor Eirin sir. She hand me this envelope herself." She does a curtsy after she finished her job. "I don't know why she need to use an envelope for such a short letter, though. But anyway. I've done my job sir. Dinner will be ready soon."
"Thank you very much. I'll be there shortly."


You need a plan. And fast.


[ ] Write-ins only.
FUCK YOU TEWI.

...I don't have any ideas 'cept to go there and play dumb. Or risk it all, ignore the letter, and ask Kaguya about the box with our powers. Hopefully with that we could silence THAT FUCKING RABBIT with force.
>"I don't know why she need to use an envelope for such a short letter, though"
[X] After the dinner, wonder how could Tewi know the length of the letter without reading or writing it...
[X] Calm down, take a shower, and go to that meeting.
[X] No matter what happens, act composed and amused during the entire conversation. Don't blow your cover no matter what is said.
[X] If the person knows your identity and/or current weakness, treat her as if she were crazy, agree to everything she says and accept any deals she offers. 's not like you are a man of your word or you give two shits about promises.
[X] After the dinner, wonder how could Tewi know the length of the letter without reading or writing it... other than it was Tewi herself that did it.
[X] Calm down, take a shower, and go to that meeting.
[X] No matter what happens, act composed and amused during the entire conversation. Don't blow your cover no matter what is said.
[X] If the person knows your identity and/or current weakness, treat her as if she were crazy, agree to everything she says and accept any deals she offers. 's not like you are a man of your word or you give two shits about promises.

Dunno about the last one, this is Tewi here, and her deals lean heavily in her favor, and it might be a determent to our goals, still she'd make a great ally potentially.
>she'd make a great ally potentially.
No. In canon and in all fanons I know of, she's loyal to her master, regardless of her playful exterior. Unless Kirin really changed her personality, she'll double cross our MC sooner or later.

Besides, only a fool would ally with someone stronger. Allies have to be weak, to be easily disposed of in case they rebel or they stop being useful. Since we're not Okuu, our strengh comes from our schemes. And, on that area, Tewi is second to none.
>>102001

Tewi enjoys her seemingly high rank in the eientei power structure for one reason: The forest was her turf before the Lunarians came here, and while she may have to take orders, I doubt that Kaguya and Eirin don't give Tewi some special consideration, since most of the rabbits actually follow Tewi. In short, Tewi's following the lunarians for some reason.

Now Reisen would be a loyalist.

but it's a matter of what she actually knows before we can say much more, since if she does know nothing, we can proceed along the plans to befriend Kaguya and take over Eientei painlessly. Now if she's on to something, then it gets more problematic despite Tewi's word being considered worthless for the most part.
Has anyone considered Tewi may simply be thinking we're here to court Kaguya? Or at least get in her good graces. I don't think she knows everything.

On the other hand, she's 1500 years old, so she might very well have been around, way back when.

tl;dr, don't panic. But maybe panic.
[X] Keep cool, maintain your cover, go about business as usual until the appointed time.
[X] When you go, assume the stance that you're merely humoring the note's sender, knowing full-well it's not really Eirin who wrote it, but it would be poor manners to not at least hear them out.
[X] Be ready for anything, or at least as ready as you can with such limited abilities.

There's a chance Tewi doesn't really know as much as she claims she does, and this is a bluff to either get us to admit something or to coerce us into doing something for her.

If she DOES know (and if there's anyone still living in Gensokyo who would remember old Wolfy, it would be her) then the fact she's calling for a meeting rather than outright ratting us out means she probably wants something, and might very well have a certain something we want in exchange.

In any case, our options are limited and she's unlikely to be anywhere near as easy to deal with as Cirno, Marisa, and even Eirin have been. It would be wise to feel her out first, and assess just how much of a threat she is before we can consider possible countermeasures.
[X] Keep cool, maintain your cover, go about business as usual until the appointed time.
[X] When you go, assume the stance that you're merely humoring the note's sender, knowing full-well it's not really Eirin who wrote it, but it would be poor manners to not at least hear them out.
[X] Be ready for anything, or at least as ready as you can with such limited abilities.
>>102026
Changing vote to this.

Unfortunately, we can't do any kind of plan without knowing what does she or they know. A composed and calm act, a clear mind, and the belief that our cover must be maintained is all we can do for now.
[X] Keep cool, maintain your cover, go about business as usual until the appointed time.
[X] When you go, assume the stance that you're merely humoring the note's sender, knowing full-well it's not really Eirin who wrote it, but it would be poor manners to not at least hear them out.
[X] Be ready for anything, or at least as ready as you can with such limited abilities.
[x] Keep cool, maintain your cover, go about business as usual until the appointed time.
[x] When you go, assume the stance that you're merely humoring the note's sender, knowing full-well it's not really Eirin who wrote it, but it would be poor manners to not at least hear them out.
[x] Be ready for anything, or at least as ready as you can with such limited abilities.
[X] Keep cool, maintain your cover, go about business as usual until the appointed time.
[X] When you go, assume the stance that you're merely humoring the note's sender, knowing full-well it's not really Eirin who wrote it, but it would be poor manners to not at least hear them out.
[X] Be ready for anything, or at least as ready as you can with such limited abilities.
File 125725984841.jpg - (35.69KB, 500x334 , wtf-pics-reception-rsvp.jpg) [iqdb]
102183
Okay. Next one will be a bit shorter, since I want you all to take full control of the negotiation.
Will write soon enough.
>>102183

You better not take another 5 days to write it.
>>102200
Or else we'd be very sad, since we're aware that we can't force you do shit.
File 125732787812.jpg - (112.15KB, 480x640 , sample-fc96a034e08d6fb4332224039689613c.jpg) [iqdb]
102284
The rabbit girl, after delivered the message, disappears from your sight. Leaving you with anxiety of being discovered... or is it? First, you are not sure that Eirin send this to you. If Eirin found out she should be here poking your sorry ass with her bow. But the fact that she's not taking advantage after discover that you are even weaker than her cast a shadow of doubt in your mind. It doesn't add up. And the way the letter is written does not really indicate what he or she knows.

You decide that the best course of action is to play dumb, but cautiously dumb.


pocketing the letter, you look around to find the nearest rabbit girl henchman. With her help you arrive at the dinner room just in time. Actually it's that throne room from earlier, but with grand set of Japanese style cuisine in front of everyone's seat. There's no table and just a small mattress to sit. For a youkai originated from the western country like you, you find sitting with legs crossed a little bit troublesome.

"Oh hey Wolfie! Over here! Come sit besides me!" Kaguya in her full princess-ey dress happily pats the space near her, urging you to come over. While you walk to her, you use this time to observe the situation. Eirin is there. Not too far from Kaguya. She still have uncertainty in her eyes, but she's being less stressed out and smiling warmly. You see two space still vacant, so you ask Eirin out of curiosity.

"Hm... Eirin." You try to sound as normal as you could. "Those vacant seats belongs to...?"
"It's for Reisen and Tewi. I thought you met them already?"
"I met Reisen but never met Tewi before."
"She's one of the helper. You'll like her."

From the way she react, she seems normal enough. Or maybe she hid her emotion well. At this minute you can't trust anyone but yourself so you doubt everyone's action just to be safe.


After a while, Reisen and the rest of the rabbit arrived with the food. She take a long time to explain about the ingredient of the food, the process of making it, and the way to enjoy it to the fullest. It seems that she's really proud of it. You can almost taste the confident of her in the food itself. But too bad that your focus is not on the food, but the plan. Kaguya keep talking about silly stuff like games, animes (what is that anyway?), figurines, and another random useless things. You respond with what she wanted to hear without paying much attention to the sentence. And after everyone is seated, you realize that the rabbit girl messenger from earlier is Tewi. If you take the whole picture together, even her might be the enemy. You make mental note to keep an eye on her.


The extravagant dinner went on smoothly. You don't forget to drop a compliment on Reisen. She wags her puffy tail happily and almost sparkling with joy.

"Say, wolf. Where do you want to go next? Wanna go to my room and play Soul Calibur 4?" Says kaguya.
"well I---"

You have some pressing matter to attend to, but it's still not the designated time. This is just around 8PM. Four more hours until you have to go and meet the backmailer. Better do what you can or you might regret it later.


[ ] Go spend the time with Kaguya in her room.
[ ] actively ask for a tour to the treasury.
[ ] Suggest Kaguya to do something else.
[ ] Excuse yourself. You have something to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
File 125732805497.jpg - (495.81KB, 656x912 , b319f840f0045284dcd4a29c44189556.jpg) [iqdb]
102285
Kirin's explanation corner~!

Hello everyone. It's me. I'll use this chance to explain something in this story that might be useful to you! Don't worry. There's no spoilers. Just pure information goodness!

For today, lesseee...... how about an info on Ring of flash?

Ring of flash -does not- store flashbang spell. It stores one spell of your choice and can be fired once -without casting-. It's very ideal to store some spell that need a long cast time or the spell that burns your mana storage, because it will exhaust you when you store the spell but not when you actually use it. Think of it like a flintlock pistol but with spell instead of bullet.
There is a restriction, however. The ring is still a ring. Its capacity is low. You can't store high-tier spell in it and expect the ring to be usable after firing once.

For clarification's sake, here's Wolfie's stats at the moment.

Current stats:
Physical strength : Normal, healthy. (Strong enough to withstand a generic fistfight.)
Magical strength : Weakling. (Can't even kill stupid fairy, brah.)
Mana capacity: Low. (If we compare Reimu to a keg of beer, Wolf is around a can of cola.)
Spell library: Humongous. (Youkai of ancient with the spell worth two times of Patchouli's library, but he prefer physical attacks more than spellblast.)
Weapons: None. (Fist is a man's romance.)
Inventory: None. (If you are low on supplies, procure it on site!)
Equipment: Ring of flash. (explained above.)


Hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it! See you all later!
[x] Go spend the time with Kaguya in her room.

4 hours is a nice amount of time when fighting games are concerned. That and it'd help build up rapport with the princess.
[x] Go spend the time with Kaguya in her room.
[X] Actively ask for a tour to the treasury.
All or Nothing. This is most likely a bad end, but the temptation is too high: if we get enough power before meeting Tewi we might 'convince' her into shutting the hell up.
[X] I wonder if we can store a spell in the ring to use in case the negotiation goes wrong?

Is any kind of charm spell available to Wolf right now or there will be after absorbing the first chest?
There is. But at best what he can do now is probably improve target's opinion about him a bit. Don't forget that he's still weak in magic!
>>102298
Something 's better than nothing isn't it?
I think we should just spend with Kaguya as to tighten our hold on Eirin, and if we become great friends with Kaguya, Eirin would be powerless to try any resistance.
>>102304
Later perhaps. We should prepare for the 'negotiations' right now.

[X] Actively ask for a tour to the treasury.
[X] I wonder if we can store a spell in the ring to use in case the negotiation goes wrong?
>>102305

Too soon, and if we're over prepared, we'd fall into Tewi's buff. Dealing with Tewi calls for mental agility not brute force. Trying to resolve things with force would blow our cover. And so far it's her word against yours, and typically her word isn't worth much.
[x] Go spend the time with Kaguya in her room.
[x] Go spend the time with Kaguya in her room.

>>102308
Agreed. Also, if Tewi really does know who we are, she's probably already taken the box and hidden it somewhere or set a trap in the treasury.
>>102308
Actually? The spell I wanted to save on the ring was a 'charm' spell, to increase our odds on the negotiation.
Brute force is only useful when it's absolute.
File 125750585434.jpg - (131.48KB, 850x637 , sample-62c9fb781dc423ead4bbd6be7e4c5818.jpg) [iqdb]
102582
The vote is different than what I expected. But sure.
Expect it in 3 days or earlier.
File 125775407536.jpg - (236.36KB, 1024x768 , 80b97f55562bcfe1ebc87bdd33e457d0.jpg) [iqdb]
103034
A video game, she says?


You starts pondering about the situation you are now. Unknown enemy outside, waiting to 'negotiate' with you. Probability of your own vassal backstabbing you. Probability of someone out there you don't know aiming to get rid of you. A video games? at time like this?


More likely than you think.


You are a wolf wearing sheep's skin now. The sheep skin of 'weak, harmless youkai'. When you don't know anything about the enemy, best stick to what you have. Making a hasty move right now should be fatal. The great city was not built in a day, so does the great plan could not succeed over a small period of time. You think it thorough, and decide to keep up the act.

"Sure. I wonder what kind of game is Soul Calibur? I can't wait to play it with you."
"Okay! Bring it on! I'm gonna whoop your ass with my Mitsurugi!"


-----------------------------------------------


Four hours pass you by with incredible speed. Games after games that Kaguya keep bringing out of her closet. Games after games that Kaguya send you flying around the stage using various characters while you can only evade and block. But even if you can win against her, you wouldn't. Letting her win is the plan from the start. You take a look at Kaguya who still happily pounding your character in Tekken 6. She's smiling wide like an excited child. That round, mesmerizing eyes fixed on the screen. For a short while you forget to look at the screen. She turns to you after she realize that your character just standing still.

"Hey, Wolfie. What's up?"
"Ah. I'm a little bit... Distracted."
You look away from her, blushing. It's not like you are really blushing, but as a liar in nature, faking blush is piece of cake.
This time Kaguya doesn't tease you, but instead do the same to you. Even with the faint artificial light from the screen, you can clearly see that pink blush on her cheek.

"I think I should rest for today, Kaguya."
"A...Ah! O-okay. It's okay. I understand. You must be tired playing with me all night like this. I'm fine because I do this every day, but for you I think it's a little too much."
"I'm sorry that I can't be with you until the end."
"it's alright! I have my share of fun. It's not really fair to have fun while you're not." She return to her princess-like stance, and give you a formal curtsy. "...Thank you, Wolfgang."
"Same as I, princess Kaguya." You bows in return, taking her hand and give it a light kiss. "Thank you for giving me such a splendid evening. I'll see you later tomorrow."
Kaguya quickly retracts her hand and hide it behind her back, fidgeting.
"Y...yes... See you later..."

you wave to her one last time before you close the door. After the door to her room has been closed, that smile of yours fade away like dispersing mist. Slowly making your way to the zen garden, you store some weak charm spell in the ring of flash in case you need it. Your determination is solid. Your focus sharpen. you are now walking into enemy territory with zero preparation.


It's do or die now.


-----------------------------------------------



It's nearly full moon tonight. You can almost see everything as clear as a day without even using youkai night vision. There's no one in the garden, but as you enter you feel an ominous presence around you.

Stay cool. I'm harmless Youkai. I know nothing. I'm unprepared. Stay cool. Keep it up.

"So you really come."

It's really her. Tewi is standing behind you, fiercely glaring into your eyes.
"What?" You reply.
"Don't say you forgot about this, -Overlord-."

Your blood almost frozen solid when she take something out from her pocket.
It's the sealed box that keeping part of your power inside.
"Overlord? what are you talking about? I'm no overlord, miss."
"Playing dumb? I see..."
Her right hand is glowing with magical energy. You couldn't tell what spell she's going to use, so you think it's probably Danmaku spellcard.
"Wait wait wait! It's not good to resort to violence! Let's talk things out!"
"No use! You can't keep up your act forever, overlord! Time to end your life here and now!"


[ ] Fight. It's you or her. And you must be the one left standing.
[ ] Let her beat you up. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
[x] Fight. It's you or her. And you must be the one left standing.

Incapacitate and silence her.
[x] Fight. It's you or her. And you must be the one left standing.

fuck rabbits
[x] Fight. It's you or her. And you must be the one left standing.
[X]Attempt to snatch that box during the fight.
[x] Let her beat you up. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.

I do not think that fighting her at this point would be a good idea, and it'll buy time for someone to interrupt the battle

That and we might not be able to beat her in a fight.
People, this is Tewi. What makes you think she's carrying the actual box? It's probably just a look-alike to fool us into acting.

[x] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
[X] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
-[X] Though if push comes to shove, you will kill her if you have to.
[x] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
[✠] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
[x] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
>Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
Ah. My bad. It should be 'doesn't' instead of 'don't'. Grammatical error, yo!
>>103061

Even with your alteration it's still incorrect~
[x] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
>>103062
You mean 'isn't'?
>>103067

That would be right.
File 125781773352.jpg - (85.37KB, 685x1000 , 018.jpg) [iqdb]
103122
Derp me.
Anyway, you guys are going to "Fight back so that I don't feel like a pussy but pretend to get beaten anyway", right?
>>103122

That wasn't my intent, merely try to delay things with mainly defensive actions until someone interceeds.
>>103122
More or less.
It's more like 'Pretending to get beaten to death to avoid getting actually beaten to death'

[x] Try to delay and extend the fight, don't get beat up too bad if you can manage it. Keep up your act and hope she don't really going to kill you.
File 125782184085.png - (89.55KB, 747x183 , OHGOD.png) [iqdb]
103139
>>103122
I was thinking more "fight back because 'hey she started it I was only defending myself' and pretend to lose to keep up the act that we aren't who she thinks we are."
File 125789969983.png - (564.12KB, 800x600 , E7C2DFAA.png) [iqdb]
103247
Ah, okay. I'll try to mix those up.
Writing soon-ish.
>>103247
...Did anybody else think that was Ash Crimson on the left, at first?
File 125807928834.jpg - (280.53KB, 800x601 , 784757670e1c2f0bc1e3480a9cb658a2.jpg) [iqdb]
103450
No time to dawdle now. She knows who you are and intend to struck you down. Lies and deceit won't work in this case. The path ahead call for only one method. You call forth your inner strength, and ready yourself for battle.

Tewi charge at you with battle cry, and throw one bouncing ball of whatever at you. it bounces around, and spreading smaller Danmaku as it goes. Considering your power, you can't take it head on. It annoys you that you have to dodge even this weak Danmaku spell. The first one is getting close. you sidestep it with smallest movement possible. You can feel the concentration of energy bouncing past you, but no time to look at your accomplishment. The next one arrives, impeding your movement. You get ready to dodge another one, but you feel a sharp pain behind your back. Shit. You forgot that the larger ball can spread bitchload of smaller one, and a couple of it struck you from behind. Distracted, you take the second bouncing ball right in the middle.


"That should be easy for a lord of terror like you! You can't even dodge THAT?! Weakling!"
"For the million times I said I'm not what you think!"
The Danmaku pain overwhelms your sense. Never thought it would hurt a fucktons like this. You can stand just fine, but right now you feel like your brain has a ball of lightning doing tap dance inside.
Wait. If she intend to eliminate you, why use Danmaku? It's not lethal, as far as you know. Anyway, Tewi shows no sign of stopping.
"Lies can only take you so far, overlord! It won't work on me!"
"I AM NOT LYING, FOR ENMA'S SAKE!"
"Useless!"

More shots fired. You just dodge around, looking for chance. And soon enough, it appears. You see opening between the barrage, and rush in. The smaller pellet grazes your body, some struck your arms and legs, but that's irrelevant. You only need one shot in. One shot in and she's dead meat. This bitch is annoying. Punishment. Harm. Crush. Kill.
kill kill kill kill KILL KILL KILL KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE


"STOP IT THIS INSTANT!"


Suddenly, the world turns into the shade of red. Everything seems to be distorted. Everything is a blur. You flail around in that red dimension for a bit, and find yourself hitting something soft and warm. The strange phenomenon subsides. You look up, seeing Reisen holding you in her arms.

"What are you doing, Tewi?! Why are you shooting our guest?!"

Reisen pick you up from the ground and let you use her as support. But since you're not hurt that bad, you just thank her and stand on your own. Tewi, caught in the act, try her best to come up with an explanation. But her only reason is nothing but a theory, she can't really say it out.

"I... I mistook him for someone else."
"That's still not a reason to suddenly start a fight! Did he do something to you!?"
"No, but..."
"No buts! You just made a mistake, Tewi!"
"You shut up, you cripple ear rabbit that only good for her sex appeal!"
"Wha---!" Reisen is taken aback by Tewi's counter-outburst.
Tewi walk over to you, and give you an apologetic bow.
"I'm very sorry! I thought you are someone else I know from long time ago! I'm too quick on the decision and I'm very sorry for that! I apologize!"

just as planned.

"Just sorry is not gonna cut it, miss! I got called out in the middle of the night. And suddenly, without any explanation, you frag the living daylight out of me!"
"I'll...uh, find some compensation for you later."
"You need to go see master Eirin with me now, Tewi." Says Reisen. Her words are not a command, but the sound fills with authority. Pretty unusual for a gentle rabbit like her.
"I can go there by myself. You don't have to babysit me. Hmph!"
Tewi then leave the group with a huff. She walk down the long corridor of Eientei and disappears into the dark.
"Well, mister Wolfgang? Are you hurt anywhere? Want me to take a look? I have a first aid kit in my room, so..."


A chance to spend the night alone with some nice-looking girl? You think back about promise with Eirin.
I can't do anything with Kaguya, but she didn't say anything about her followers...


[ ] Go with Reisen.
[ ] Follow Tewi.
[ ] Wait around for a bit, and go see Eirin after Tewi is done.
[ ] Go see Kaguya.
[ ] Wander outside.
[ ] Rest for today.
[x] Go with Reisen.

I say get to know our slave's student better, and it'd help on the psychological mind game on the doctor.

That and we can always help ourselves to Eirin later (She did after all offered her life to our cause), that and she never said a thing about her apprentice being off limits.

>Just as planned

sums up the plan just as well.
[x] Go with Reisen.
[X] Follow Tewi.
FUCK

-"What did you do this time, Tewi?"
-"Sorry master! I just mistook our guest for an ancient evil overlord!"
-"Oh? You have a good memory Tewi. He actually is."
-"Really? Well, it seemed too much of a weakling to me, so I thought I was wrong but..."
-"Weakling? Weird. He should have the power to destroy you in an instant. Please, do tell me more of this 'weakling'..."
[x] Follow Tewi.
>>103456

I don't think she'd turn that easily, not after seeing how friendly he's gotten with the princess. That and she'd assume he was maintaining his cover.

Paranoid much?
[ℤℯ] Follow Tewi.
[X] Go with Reisen.

Seeing Eirin might be a good idea, but it would be poor manners to refuse such a kindly offer, would it not?
[X] Go with Reisen.
[X] Go with Reisen.
[X] If things start to turn for the worst, then go see Eirin after Tewi is done. A 'misunderstanding' at this stage could spell disaster for you.
[X] Keep an eye out for Tewi from now on as well. You sense that she is a natural liar, and could have just bluffed that she thought you were 'someone else' to get out of deeper trouble.
-[X] And start training as soon as possible. Tewi was right, you should have been able to dodge that simple spell. All those years in those boxes has made you rusty.



If you never let yourself get hit, you will not lose.
>>103481
I don´t think that training will do anything on the short run.
He must recover those boxes to gain power, no way around that.
[x] Go with Reisen.
[x] Go with Reisen.
Go with the moe moe moon bunny, huh?
Wilco. Expect it today or tomorrow.
>>103934

Overlords are supposed to be punctual, not lazy.
File 125864283484.jpg - (365.32KB, 905x1220 , 1b6edbc1cf81171a60556db40fd34f8a.jpg) [iqdb]
104365
"Sure. I think it's nothing major, but better be safe. I accept your offer."

Nothing's on your mind right now. After you clear that one annoying obstacle, You can't think of anything else to worry about. So when the rabbit girl offer the help you accept it without much thoughts.

"Great! Now if you please follow me sir. Don't worry about the garden. I'll ask the rabbits to fix them tomorrow. Can you walk, sir?"
"I can walk perfectly fine, dear Reisen. Thank you."
"Oh. Alright..." she tuck her arms behind her back, blushing in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to offend you, sir. Tewi is strong compared to generic Youkai out there so... I'm a bit worried."
"It's nothing much. I can dodge most of it and only got some stray shots."
"Anyway. let's go. My room is not too far."

Reisen take you into Eientei's long corridor. She pass thirty or twenty doors and stop at one of them. It looks perfectly the same as the other room. But when Reisen open the sliding door, it's a small room unfit of the door's size.
The room is not spacious. Almost too plain for a girl's room. One generic looking bed, one desk with a mirror, bookshelf, and three huge wardrobe. There's a small bit of clothes here and there. Different scissors, pin, needles, and threads, all organized neatly in a big storage box. Reisen clear the useless gadgets out of the bed and usher you to sit down in which you comply obediently.

"First of all, let's take off your clothes." She said with a deadpan expression.
"Whoa. That early? I never thought you'd be that aggressive!"
It take some times for Reisen to actually interpret what you mean. Her face become all red as soon as she realize that.
"Silly! I just want to see if you have any bruises! Don't make a joke like that!"
"Haha, can't help it."
You undone your upper garments, revealing your skin... along with numerous scars across your body.
"that's....?!" Reisen gasps.
"my medal of valor."
"Valor?"
"I'm a Youkai who lives in the wild, Reisen. Like it or not, I have to fight. These scars reminds me of enemies I fought."
"You sure have it rough..."
Reisen absentmindedly run her hand over your back, feeling your scars.
"Forest is not a fancy place to live, indeed."


A moment of silence. No one says anything. Reisen just focus on her checkups and nothing else.


"...It's done. Nothing serious, mister Wolfgang. There might be some muscle pain but I think it will become better after tonight."
"Thank you. That really helps."
"Ah, it's nothing. I'm glad to be of assistance." She get up and hand you another robe. "Please wear this for the time being. It's just a simple kimono but please bear with it. I'll fix your garments and return to you tomorrow."
"I'm sorry for bothering you so much, dear Reisen. I'll see you tomorrow."

As you about to leave, Reisen calls out your name.

"Mister Wolfgang!"
"What is it, my dear?"
"um... where do you live?" There's seriousness in her tone.
"Hn? in the forest of course."
"How about you..." She hesitates a bit. but in the end, decide to say it out. "...stay here? As in, like, uh... As long as you like?"
You only raise an eyebrows in surprise.
"Because it's dangerous to live in the wild all the time, with the danger and all, and... uh... I think princess and master won't mind you here. I'll convince Tewi and the others, so---"

you plant a soft kiss on Reisen's forehead.

"Just the thought is enough, Reisen. Thanks for the offer." You slowly retreats to the door.
"I-I really mean it, sir! please consider it!"
"Sure, sure. I will." You flash your trademark smile before leaving. "Have a pleasant dreams."


After opening the wrong door here and there, you finally found your room. throwing yourself onto the soft mattress. Dead tired as you are, you almost fall asleep on the spot. However, you took some times to plan for tomorrow. As the way things are now, it can be considered a cakewalk. You can even take your sealed power back tomorrow.


Can't be too cocky, I guess. Too confident can lead to one's demise. I need to have some backup plans.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] General planning for tomorrow.
[x] General planning for tomorrow.

Miss Moon bunny is becoming putty in our hands; just as planned.

And already I can see one thing she'd be far from useless at: Bedtop sports for indoor types.

That and we have another thing to hold over Eirin. And if things end up falling out with Marisa (which would be regrettable, not just for the fact that she can easily blast us into nothing.)
>>104375
Uh, I think he's asking for a write in.

Unless he lives in south america and considers 'voting' the act of freely choosing the only option available.
>>104375
[x] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.
-[x] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
-[x] But inform her that you'd wish to talk in private some if Kaguya doesn't have another gaming request.
-[x] After some time (not too much), return to Marisa's house to plan on the rest of the day, and to perhaps spend some quality time.
-[x] Ask Cirno if she's heard of a Rumia, say she's an old student of yours.
[x] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.
-[x] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
-[x] But inform her that you'd wish to talk in private some if Kaguya doesn't have another gaming request.
-[x] After some time (not too much), return to Marisa's house to plan on the rest of the day, and to perhaps spend some quality time.
-[x] Ask Cirno if she's heard of a Rumia, say she's an old student of yours.

Vague enough to get my vote.
[x] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.
-[x] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
-[x] But inform her that you'd wish to talk in private sometime, if Kaguya doesn't have another gaming request.
-[x] After some time (not too much), return to Marisa's house to plan on the rest of the day, and to perhaps spend some quality time.
-[x] Ask Cirno if she's heard of someone by the name of "Rumia." She's an old student of yours.
File 125868335153.jpg - (59.39KB, 400x500 , 536950d604eb80c475eb2099320731ca.jpg) [iqdb]
104453
Are you sure you're not going for the box?
[x] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.
-[x] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
--[x] Ask for the box in a calm collected tone (as to hide the fact that you're not that powerful)
-[x] But inform her that you'd wish to talk in private some if Kaguya doesn't have another gaming request.
-[x] After some time (not too much), return to Marisa's house to plan on the rest of the day, and to perhaps spend some quality time.
-[x] Ask Cirno if she's heard of a Rumia, say she's an old student of yours.
[+] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.
-[+] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
-[+] But inform her that you'd wish to talk in private sometime, if Kaguya doesn't have another gaming request.
-[+] Find the box!
>>104453
FUCK

I forgot.

[x] Wake up, clean up meet the residents for breakfast.

-[x] Speak with Kaguya and to see that box.
--[x] Steal/Absorb it when she's distracted. If necessary, sneak back after the 'tour' is finished.
-[x] Tell Eirin how nice her student is, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
-[x] Return to Marisa's house to plan on the rest of the day, and to perhaps spend some quality time.
-[x] Ask Cirno if she's heard of a Rumia, say she's an old student of yours.
File 125885383347.jpg - (221.93KB, 700x1000 , sample-acdefe6ff3b1887c4374471ec5dd5c4b.jpg) [iqdb]
104662
Hm. It seems that the speed of the update does affect the amount of people participating.
called. Write as soon as possible.
There might be some interference between the plan but I'll stick to what you voted for.
File 125895095453.jpg - (355.87KB, 1600x1200 , 942bf1683db675e0727518975a6e566c.jpg) [iqdb]
104800
It's morning. You muster some willpower to separate yourself from the warm pillow and slowly open your eyes. What you see is not the ceiling, but a face of Reisen. She's awfully close, and after she realize that you're already awake she jump back in surprise.

"Oh, Reisen. Good morning." You try your best to greet her with your half-asleep brain.
"G-Goodmorningsir!" Reisen almost shout it out. She's being red for no reason.
"What's the matter?"
"I didn't mean something like that sir! I just kinda wonder if you're alright and I'm going to measure your temperature using my forehead like uh it's a normal procedure and---"
"Oh ho. Stealing a kiss, are we? You can just ask me directly."
"It's not what you think! Seriously!"
Yo have to admit it's fun teasing her. It's like she emanates the 'please play a prank on me' aura.
"So, what is it that you require?"
"I come to deliver you your garments, sir. It's on the table. And the breakfast is ready."
"Wow, you're very skilled with needle works." You give her some compliments after investigating the detail of your clothing.
"it's just a hobby of mine. I'm glad you like it."
"Very much so. Thanks."
"Anyway. I'll be waiting at the throne room." Reisen bows once, and quickly dashes away from your room.

You smiles to yourself. This one is in the bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


You arrive at the throne room close to Kaguya's secret room. Everyone is there already. The pancake with honey is marvelous. But what's better is the word of Kaguya that confirms the trip to artifact archive today. After the rabbit company clean up the place, Eirin approaches you and whisper into your ears as she pass by.

'your secret is safe with me, master. Rest assured.'


Oh shit. What secret? Is it the secret that you want her to know? or the other one that you cannot let her know no matter what? You try to read her expression, but it come out as unreadable. It must have something to do with Tewi's visit from yesterday. But just in case, you decide to add more pressure to her.

'Thank you, dear. Both you and your disciples are very useful... in various ways.'

Eirin's expression changes. But yet again you can't interpret it to be either good or bad.

"Now I'm gonna take you to a grand Eientei tour! Are you ready?" Says Kaguya.


Shit. Now you can't be sure of anything. Proceed further might be risky.



[ ] Go for it. It's now or never.
[ ] Back off. Play it safe.
[x] Go for it. It's now or never.

I don't think we have much to fear, since Eirin can't act too much out of line without Kaguya and Reisen objecting. And this might result in Eirin coming forth to offer certain things to leave her student alone as well. (But the thing is, it's not really going after Reisen if she makes the first move, right?)
[x] Go for it. It's now or never.
[x] Go for it. It's now or never.

Just do it, the longer we delay in boosting our power, the more we risk Eirin realizing she can just perforate us with arrows any time she wants. And if it turns out she's more loyal than we thought, then that's only a bonus.
[X] Go for it. It's now or never.
Might as well keep our cover up.
[ℤℯ] Go for it. It's now or never.
[+] Go for it. It's now or never.
[x] Go for it. It's now or never.
We've been playing safe for the last updates. Still, I fear a bad end, specially due to >>103456
>>104817

If that were the case, we'd be screwed no matter what we did. So lets just take it easy and grab that box.
Unanimous. I'm surprised.
I got the update half-ready there, so this will be quick.
File 125905509794.jpg - (55.98KB, 704x391 , 29e636b745a8dcd9b4ac5486283f8a26.jpg) [iqdb]
105033
Longer the wait, harder the plan to succeed. If you miss this chance who knows how much longer you have to wait. Even if it's risky you have to push forward. You are cautious, but no coward.

"let's go, Kaguya. I can't wait to see what you're going to surprise me."
"Great!" Kaguya claps her hands. "Eirin! Don't help me with the narration, okay? I want to do it myself!"
"I understand princess. If you need some pointer, feel free to ask. I'll be nearby."
"You will go with us too?" You ask.
"Of course. The key is with me, after all."
"You can just give me the key."
"No, not like that." Eirin shake her head. "You will understand when we get there."


You're quite ticked off by the way Eirin address you like equal being, but for the sake of your cover you keep your anger down. Eirin probably understand this too so she keep quiet throughout the journey.

The group is stopped by a rabbit checkpoint. They use some strange machinery to check for dangerous items or magic-imbued artifacts. The ring of flash cause the machine to emits a high-pitched beeps, but Eirin told them to stand down and let it pass.
From the checkpoint, there's a large wooden gate with two handle. Eirin approaches one, while ษaguya take the others.

"On three, princess." Eirin take a glance at her mistress, who in turn nods in acknowledgment.
"one... two... three!"

They both put some magical energy into the handle, and the hidden mechanics behind the door flares to life. After a series of click-clacks, the door to the magical vault opens.
"There we go! Pretty awesome, huh? At first it only take one person to open it, but Eirin improved it for better security!"


you thank lady luck for all this. If you were hasty and came here by yourself, not only you would fail to open the door, but you probably alerted the entire premise and ruined the operation completely. If you have no patience, you can't get this far.

Kaguya shows you around and tell you the history of each item (as she remembered). It's boring, but you pretend to be interested just to keep her happy.
"And this, here, is my five sacred artifacts. How did I get it? It's a long story, Wolfie. When I first arrived from the moon there's this guy named lord Fujiwara or something. And he's, y'know----"
Bla bla bla yadda yadda. Not interested. You just let the princess do her explanation as she please. The three of you keep walking deeper into the vault, and finally you found it.


The box is there, on the altar surrounded by ancient runic bindings.


"Ah. This one is a box Reimu asked me to keep it locked away. Apparently there's some terrible demon lord sealed inside. It's probably true, since Reimu didn't give people stuff often. Moving along..."
"Reimu?" you ask. "Who's Reimu?"
"You don't know her? Weird." Kaguya stop walking and look at you. "Reimu of the Hakurei shrine. The one who keep Hakurei border intact. The one who keep us away from outsider's prying eyes. You sure you don't know her?"
"Ah, her."

So, she died. The person who seal you. You can't remember her name, but you respect her battlefield prowess. The fearful Hakurei miko who is the only person that can defeat you and sealed you, banish you to this humiliating state. Just thinking about it make your blood boils. Now that the one responsible have passed away, you shall unleash your fury on her descendant.


As you proceed further, away from the sealed box. You call Eirin over and whisper an order to her.
"Put this box there instead of the sealed one, and open it."
Eirin is about to ask you a question when you hand her the first box that Cirno already opened. But after she see your eyes, she decide not to and just obediently comply.

The princess just continue with her tour fooled by your fake interest. Soon, it ends. When you are about to leave, Eirin catch up with you.


You can feel it. Something fills your parched soul. Something powerful. Something that is rightfully yours.


'It is done.' she reports.
"Good work."
"what?" Kaguya turns back. "You called?"
"No, I mean it's very fun and knowledgeable trip. Thanks to your wisdom and skills. Good work, Kaguya."
"Ahahaha, I'm not that good! You're making me blush!" Even if she say that you can see from her expression that she's very proud of it.


----------------------------------------------


Eirin lands at the edge of the bamboo maze with you.
"I shall do as you instructed me to, master. It will be difficult, but I will find a way to."
"It's not something a person of this caliber cannot do, I assume?"
"To train a useless bunch of good-for-nothing rabbits only capable of doing odd jobs, and send them into battle as a grunt? It is not an easy task, master."
"...And to make them fight willingly, too. A forced conscription is poor in both quality and trustworthy."
"Can I ask you, master? Why are you training the rabbits for battle?"
"A genius like you should know already."
"For a future to come, am I correct?"
"Yes... For a future that is yet to come."
You left Eirin behind, and start walking towards the forest.


Before you fly over the thick wall of ominous trees, someone call you.


"Hey you. Got some time? I need to ask you something."

You turn around and notice another maiden dressed in white and red. There's strange amulet in her ash-colored hair and on her red pants. Her behavior is that of a man rather than a beauty she is. Looking into her eyes, you almost see a flame twirling inside. Probably your imagination.

"Yes?"
"You know Kaguya, Eirin, and those Eientei bunch?"
"Before I answer your question, fair maiden. I'd like to know your name. It is a proper manner to state your name when you start a conversation with someone you don't know."
"What?!"
"I am a Youkai of manners and customs. It is my duty to uphold proper etiquette."
"Whoa, 'kay. Chill. You're pretty weird for a youkai. Manners and Customs? Cool power, bro." She present you a hand. "Fujiwara no Mokou. At your service."
"People call me Wolfgang. It is a pleasure." You pull her hand closer, and kiss it. Getting a mixed expression of embarrassment and awkwardness from Mokou.
"Ahaha... Well, uh. That was pretty... noble, sort of? Did you do that to everyone?"
"Only beauties." A wink is added for more effect.
"*Ahem!*... so, anyway. What I wanna ask you is, do you know any secret passage into that place? I mean, I can fly in. But those rabbits and their resistance are kinda annoying. I only have problems with that stuck-up princess, not all of them."
"Sorry that I get your hopes up, but no. I have the escort leading me in and out."
"Well duh. Sneaky little bitch...." Mokou grumbles a bit. "Thanks anyway."

The girl turn away from you and back to whatever her business is.


[ ] Interact (specify)
[ ] Leave her be. You have something else to do.
[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.

We must attend to our other vassals now, to ensure Cirno has remained out of trouble, and to give Marisa her "medicine".
>ษaguya
I wish my keyboard could typo 'K' with 'ษ'.

[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.
[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.

Time to get hyper-weaponing.
[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.
[x] But before you go, say you look forward to meeting her again.

We do have to ask Cirno about Rumia and quality time with Marisa.

That and it never hurts to have a spare bishop in the pocket to use somehow.

On a side note, I believe as far as Kaguya and Mokou's rivalry, they keep it between themselves without any interference. (Kaguya finds this fun)
[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.

We need to get home and make it up to Marisa for missing her last night. Thoroughly. It feels so good to turn her into a little sex addict~

>So, she died. The person who seal you. You can't remember her name, but you respect her battlefield prowess. The fearful Hakurei miko who is the only person that can defeat you and sealed you, banish you to this humiliating state. Just thinking about it make your blood boils. Now that the one responsible have passed away, you shall unleash your fury on her descendant.

Frankly, I'm hoping to force her descendant into bearing our descendants. Many of them.
[X] Leave her be. You have something else to do.
>Frankly, I'm hoping to force her descendant into bearing our descendants. Many of them.
That'd be the ultimate revenge, yeah. Count me in.
>>Frankly, I'm hoping to force her descendant into bearing our descendants. Many of them.
>>That'd be the ultimate revenge, yeah. Count me in.

While that is certainly a fine way to get revenge, I think it's far too small and narrow in focus to truly be the "ultimate" vengeance to be had.

Her ancestor helped to take everything from us, so it is only fitting we return the favor and take everything from her. Everything.

Crush her body, break her mind, and take her limbs off one by one, keeping her just alive enough to keep the barrier up, essentially turning her into little more than a living battery. Once she's reduced to a barrier-powering lump of flesh, you hide her away, safe and sound, and let all believe she is dead, and that you have managed to take her power, and as a result are now the only thing keeping Gensokyo and all its inhabitants from collapsing into nothingness.

As we would have already taken complete control, the populace would have no choice but to place their faith in us. Faith that would, in turn, give us power, and possibly even make our claims true.

If that doesn't work out, and we need to keep enough of Reimu intact to allow her to at least reproduce, then so be it. Once her offspring are old enough, we can simply dispose of the mother and have the child take her place as our new battery.

Best of all, because it would be believed that we were needed to ensure Gensokyo's continued existence, no one would dare try to take us out, just as no one would seriously try to kill Reimu.

Of course, by that time we may very well have accumulated enough faith to have basically ascended to god-hood. So, how does that sound? Not just subjugating the Hakurei line, but usurping them, stripping them of their status, position, and even their power?
>>105176

You're missing the most important part for an utterly sadistic, vindictive Evil Overlord. Physically breaking someone is one thing, but what we need to do is mentally break her. We need to crush every last minor spark of hope she has, until the only thing that gives her a fleeting semblance of pleasure is the carnal sensation of having our erect dick inside of her. Break her until she begs on her hands knees for us to impregnate her, because the only thing that lends her bleak existence meaning is fostering the life we seed in her. Break her until she freely and joyfully acknowledges that she's a worthless sow who exists only to be our plaything, and spends every waking moment that she is apart from us masturbating furiously at the thought of when next we touch her.

Of course, you know, that's just a suggestion.
>>105189

We also need to break in our new slave. Breaking the genius of the moon is so wonderful.

And at some point maybe when we're strong enough turn her into a rabbit youkai or something and use magic to mess with minds at Eientei that Eirin Yagokoro is really Eirin Inaba and always had been.

Then we take her and make her our pet.
>>105189
Can we do that, THEN do the whole "usurp the Hakurei line, turn Reimu into a meat-battery for the border, and set Wolfgang to become Gensokyo's new all-powerful dark god" thing?
>>105196

Hopefully yes to this.

After we take care of the current gods and the 'Greater Being' a.k.a. Miss Yakumo.

And can we have an update on our status please? We would like to be able to kill the cannon fodder.
I don't think we need to go as far as such savage measures if we turn Reimu into our plaything.

That and Wolfgang respects her abilities in battle at least.

Though I do look forward to the 'breaking' of Eirin (start with having her strip for him then masturabate, etc. Basically have her demean herself sexually) then some time after that we can finally promote her, since she'd be too addicted to Wolfgang to ever think about betraying him again.
ITT: Kirin measures how sick and twisted Anon can be.
File 125919526256.jpg - (370.22KB, 636x733 , 1232217288173.jpg) [iqdb]
105272
>>105200
I'll show you the status update in the next one.
And, hey. Wolfgang is yours. You can craft his personality as you wish. Twisted bastard or not, you are the one who decide.
I'd rather stay away from pointless slaughter. I think bending all the lovely ladies of Gensokyo to our will is enough.
>And, hey. Wolfgang is yours. You can craft his personality as you wish
Remember what you said about his personality in this CYOA's very first post~?
>>105286

Perhaps he might change due to his rebirth. (as to perhaps do things right)
>>105286

You seem to be reading that wrong. Kirin will never allow choices that shape the character to be a good person.

Making choices to maintain a facade of being a good person while secretly increasing your power and gaining followers for your return as the motherfucking Evil Overlord are A-OK though.
Right now, there is still a small a hint of good intention in the things he does. We really need to get rid of that part if we are to make Wolfgang a real awesome villain. Think of the type that, despite all of the internal and external conflict that the character experience, he is still EVIL deep inside.
As long as "evil" doesn't mean going around and butchering girls that could be put to much better use, I'm all for it.
>>105288

I mean take over Gensokyo right, not so much "good" right. Since he made a few mistakes the first time that lead to him getting sealed.

>>105290
You know sometimes the worse acts of evil are often covered with 'good'.

>>105319
I agree, sure Wolfgang once he's at all power could kill and maim, but it'd be a last resort. I'd see him rather preferring to bend people to his will first.
File 125924279367.jpg - (334.69KB, 2434x900 , a186c628f30a0875ebeaeed60479089f.jpg) [iqdb]
105323
Guys, guys, guys... Why -break- the Brain of the Moon, when we could warp her into our most loyal, ruthlessly efficient general?
>>105323
Because that's what got him sealed in the first place?
>>105323
>>105326

More like a mix of her getting certain ideas that lead to him getting sealed.

And I think before he does re-promote her, he wants a piece of that. So there will be some fun had with the good doctor. And why not have some humilating fun with her?
>>105326
Hence the 'warp'. Just get rid of the possibility of her loyalty ever wavering again.
Got it. Will get to it as soon as possible.
Expect it around tomorrow.
File 125959385576.png - (268.14KB, 652x700 , a2c86343d2caf5cb65405a254559ce10.png) [iqdb]
105770
It might be interesting to talk to her a bit, but that can wait. You have your vassal to attend to. With that in mind, you say goodbye to Mokou.

"Fare thee well, young lady. Have a good day."
"Same to you. Ciao'."

And with that, both of you go separate ways.


You journey deeper into the forest. As always, there's a feeling of someone, or something, watching you from afar. You're quite sure it's nothing of concerns. Without hesitation, you test your power on nearby tree. Placing your finger on the wooden surface, you give it a prod. As expected, you bore a hole into that said wood with a loud crunch. You give it another try by grabbing the tree and pull it, resulting with a huge chunk of wood broken off with your grasp. Now, third time's a charm. You place both your hands on the gigantic tree nearby, and push. The ancient tree fall down without much effort. You're not even break a sweat.


Yes. Your physical power is back. Now you feel a lot better.


You spend some times punching trees, splitting rocks open, smash the mountain into caves, and doing various damages to the wildlife. After you done with your exercise you just clean yourself in the river, conjure a new set of clothes, and admire the trail of destruction you left behind. With this power back to your disposal, you have more cards to play in this game. Satisfied with the powers, you head back to Marisa's house.


As you enter the vicinity of Marisa's habitat, the smell of food hits you. Marisa is inside the kitchen, humming happily. Cirno who, like usual, playing with something, sees you. The girl hop down from the tree and hugs your leg.

"Master, you're back! Did you play a lot over there, too?" Cirno flaps her icy wings with anticipation. "Did you do fun things? Did you beat up some baddie?"
You really want to kick her ass for being so annoying, but since you're in a very good mood you just go along with her childish nagging. Sigh. One day, you might regret making her your vassal.
"I was not playing, Cirno. I was working." You pat her head. "But it is a fun work, nonetheless."
"Awesome! I'm gonna call Marisa for you, master!"
"No, don't. I'll surprise her."
"Double awesome!"
The ice fairy spins midair, as if to show you how much 'double awesome' is. But Cirno's ruckus caught Marisa's attention.
"Hey, ice fairy! Who's coming over?" She yell from the kitchen.
"N-no one! I was talking to this frog!"
"Don't yell at random things! It's annoying!"

Looks like Marisa believe that stupid excuse and get back to her activity. It's strange how Cirno can get away with that. But hey, it's Cirno. No one actually take her seriously anyway.

You signal Cirno to stay outside, and silently slips inside Marisa's house. She's humming some tunes inside the kitchen. Without making any noise you enter the room undetected. She's still singing, moving her delicious buttocks left and right. You approach her from behind and grab the shaking booty.

"Wha--!?" She turns back, obviously angry. But after she realize it's you, she only tap your hand lightly with the ladle. "Hey, Wolf! Stop it! Don't you see I'm cooking?"
"I just can't ignore it when you're shaking your ass right in front of my face like that."
"Seriously, Wolf. You're really pushy toda---Kyaah!"
Marisa yelps when you slide both your hands into her shirt, fondling her shapely bosom.
"Food can wait." With a sleigh of hands, her apron fall down along with her bra.
"But-but Cirno is still---hng!" She can't finish her sentence. Your attack is getting more and more intense.
"You keep complaining, dear Marisa. Do you want it or not?"
"...yes. Please."
"Good. you're being honest to yourself. And honest person gets reward."
"mnngh... Reward me plenty, please. Reward me for being a good girl..."


The sight of Marisa on the kitchen counter with per panties down is more than enough to get you ready.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


You end up eating dinner with Cirno since you knock Marisa out of her sense from intense activity. Such a pity that she is a weak human. to free up your ring's slot, you empty your charm spell on Marisa. Spending it on Cirno seems too wasteful. you get some rest and prepare yourself for some night strolling. The night sky... it reminds you of her.

"Say, Cirno. Do you know someone named...Rumia?" You ask the yawning ice fairy. Crescent moon provide you enough light to see through this night.
"Rumia? The black blob Youkai? Yeah I know her."

Rumia is here? So why did she not attempt to revive you back? After all this time, she just loitering around Gensokyo doing nothing? Is she the same Rumia, the terrible darkness queen you remembered? This call for some explanation. And it's best to hear it from the person in question herself.

"Cirno. Take me to her."
"What? but... forest at night is so dark and so scary!"
"You are with me, fool. What to fear?"
"And it's so big! I can't possibly find her! Usually I just run into her by chance, but---"
"It's an order, Cirno. Do not defy me." You say it sternly.
"Y-yes master..."


Both of you search the forest from the sky. It take a long while, but you finally found the dark blob floating in the depth of the forest. You call Cirno over, and land inside the pitch black darkness. you can see nothing, even your own hands.
"Rumia! It's me!" Cirno calls out to her.
"Cirno? Stra~nge~!"

The darkness fades away, revealing a figure if a small blond girl with a black dress.

"Here's Rumia, master. Can I go home now?"
You don't answer.
"Cirno? Who is this~? I don't kno~w him~"

It's her. It's really her. Despite being awfully small and wearing different dress. It's your Rumia. One and only.

"Rumia! You remember me, did you not?! I'm the overlord!"
"Is that so~? I don't remember any overlo~rd~"

She can't remember you. What trickery is this ?!


[ ] Interaction with Rumia (specify).
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same darkness queen, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory.
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same darkness queen, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory. Especially Suspicious ribbons.
>>105770
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same darkness queen, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory.

>Especially suspicious ribbons
Metaknowledge games.
>>105770
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same queen of darkness, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory.
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same queen of darkness, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory.
[x] Inspect her closely. Is she really the same Youkai? A descendant? A freaky coincidence?
[x] If she really is the same queen of darkness, she's too much of an asset to let her be: Try to find any spells or trickery that may have changed her behavior, appearance or memory.

And I meant by what you did here (>>102285) for status, not a small paragraph of getting the strength of an oni.
Aaaand we hit Auto-Sage. New topic please.
Marisa is already obedient enough that we can come home and grope her, and she'll climb up on the nearest supporting surface then beg us to fuck her senseless? And we dumped our charm spell onto her?

At this rate we're going to have her leashed and crawling on her hands and knees by the end of the week.

I like that.
>>105812

The thought of Marisa as a loyal lapdog is so at odds with her character that I find it a delicious prospect. We should make this a priority.


Thread Watcher x