[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124691969597.jpg - (103.77KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---1.jpg ) [iqdb]
89871 No. 89871
You are YOUMU. Swordswoman, Gardener and currently Cook. Right now you are preparing YUYUKO some DINNER in order to prevent her from devouring the world in her hunger. You have two POTS bubbling away and now need a third POT to continue. Perhaps in that convenient CUPBOARD...

Command? >


(some of you will know how this works. The rest of you can just pick it up. Votes are not counted, I will merely pick whichever vote(s) I find most interesting or amusing from those suggested. Votespam will not help in the slightest. Ladies and Gentlemen, Go Wild.)

>> No. 89872
[X} Open CUPBOARD
>> No. 89873
>Look for your arms.
>> No. 89874
[X] Examine CUPBOARD
[X] Open CUPBOARD
[X] Enter CUPBOARD
[X] Sex CUPBOARD
>> No. 89875
Wear POT on HEAD
>> No. 89876
>Retrieve arms from CUPBOARD
>> No. 89877
>>89876
wow i didn't know thats how you did green text :P My bad.
>> No. 89878
>Wear POT on HEAD. Pretend to be YUKARI.
>> No. 89879
>Examine POTS.

Haha, I'm enjoying this already.
>> No. 89881
File 124692316046.jpg - (91.09KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---2.jpg ) [iqdb]
89881
Command? > Retrieve arms from CUPBOARD

You already have ARMS! Really, what kind of armless freak did you think you were?

==>
>> No. 89883
File 124692340519.jpg - (105.40KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---3.jpg ) [iqdb]
89883
==> Open CUPBOARD

You kneel down to open the CUPBOARD. However it appears to be STUCK and you are simply too SOFT to be able to force it open this way!

Command? >
>> No. 89884
MSPaint Adventure Gensokyo?

Youmu: Copy and paste first panel. Take spare POT.
>> No. 89885
[X] Flex those ARMS! Check your muscle development.
[X] Fling that CUPBOARD open!
>> No. 89886
==>Increase Hardness
>> No. 89887
[x] use MYON on CUPBOARD
>> No. 89889
>Slice open the CUPBOARD with your ROUKANKEN and HAKUROUKEN.
>> No. 89890
==> Get HARD.
>> No. 89891
[x] put HARDNESS METER in OVEN

That thing looks like a thermometer, heat that thing up.
>> No. 89892
File 124692589654.gif - (29.70KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---4.gif ) [iqdb]
89892
> Flex those ARMS! Check your muscle development.

You flex like a mighty goddess of bodybuilding power!
Your HARDNESS rises from 'Youmu' to 'Myon'!

But it's not very effective! You're still too soft to force the STUCK CUPBOARD open!

Command? >
>> No. 89893
==> Ask YUYUKO to help you get HARD.
>> No. 89894
[>] Jump through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO
>> No. 89895
>Check INVENTORY.
>> No. 89896
>Jump through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO

Time to get HARD
>> No. 89898
[x] Jump through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO

Glass is around 5.5 on the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness.
Harder than a Myon? We shall see.
>> No. 89900
>HOP on POT
since there's no conviently placed POP
>> No. 89902
File 124693084984.jpg - (53.13KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---5.jpg ) [iqdb]
89902
> Jump through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO

After a short run-up you soar through the air, striking an action pose on the way!

==>
>> No. 89903
File 124693098172.jpg - (54.29KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---6.jpg ) [iqdb]
89903
Only to bounce off as you discover the hard way that PAINTINGS are not things you can simply leap though like a window!

You gained one (1) owie!

Command? >

(Ps: That's all for now, I'm sleeping and will pase the next votes when I awake.)
>> No. 89904
[X] Make Myon open the cupboard from the other side
>> No. 89907
> Eat the window.
>> No. 89908
Youmu: Ride MYON like a mechanical bull.
>> No. 89909
[X] Look behind the PAINTING.
>> No. 89914
>Ride MYON like a mechanical bull.
>> No. 89915
==> Find someone to kiss that owie better. It hurts, damn it!
==> Have Myon do it if no one else will. Sigh.
>> No. 89916
>>You gained one (1) owie!

[x] Jump through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO
-[x] EXACTLY like before

Turn the owie into a manly scar, providing a HARDNESS bonus.
>> No. 89919
[X] Have MYON use HARDEN!
>> No. 89921
> Empty contents of POT into OTHER POT. Place POT on HEAD. Loudly declare oneself the KING OF FRANCE.
>> No. 89926
>>89921
>HARDNESS decreased!
>> No. 89928
File 124696980760.jpg - (101.94KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---7.jpg ) [iqdb]
89928
>Ride MYON like a mechanical bull.

As fun as this sounds, you can't help but notice a slight flaw in your plan. MYON is a ghost and isn't solid!

==>
>> No. 89929
File 124696996954.gif - (15.65KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---8.gif ) [iqdb]
89929
>Find someone to kiss that owie better. It hurts, damn it!
>Have Myon do it if no one else will. Sigh


Perhaps this OWIE is affecting your judgement! You decide to get it kissed better... only you don't wish to disturb YUYUKO and the PRISMRIVERS are likely playing far, far away so as to not also disturb YUYUKO.
You suppose MYON will have to do.

You lose one (1) owie!
But gain MYON'S FIRST KISS... and a good dose of EMBARESSMENT.

Command? >
>> No. 89930
[X] Retrieve a POT from the SECRET COMPARTMENT behind the PAINTING.
>> No. 89931
Youmu: Search kitchen for HARD LIQUOR. The solution is all in the name.
>> No. 89932
[X] Wrap myon around the handle and have her help you pull the cupboard open.
>> No. 89933
>Youmu: Search kitchen for HARD LIQUOR. The solution is all in the name.
>> No. 89934
>>89933

Inb4 PASSED OUT END.
>> No. 89935
>>89934

More like FANTASTIC IMAGINATION VOYAGE.
>> No. 89938
File 124697476558.jpg - (104.85KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---9.jpg ) [iqdb]
89938
(Third attempt to post this without cocking it up)

>Search kitchen for HARD LIQUOR. The solution is all in the name.

You search the kitchen and eventually find some HARD LIQUOR. A mere sniff of the stuff is enough to make you light headed, you hate to think what drinking it would do. Carefully you add it to your LOOT REGISTER - whatever that means.

You also note that MYON is avoiding you out of EMBARESSMENT.

Command? >
>> No. 89939
> Empty contents of POT into OTHER POT. Retrieve POT from STOVE. Place POT on head. Loudly declair self KING OF FRANCE.
>> No. 89940
> EAT MYON, kiss HARD LIQUOR, FIND YUYUKO.
>> No. 89941
[X] View LOOT REGISTER.
[X] Pour two GLASSES of HARD LIQUOR.
[X] Offer one to MYON with a winning smile.
>> No. 89942
Youmu: Inspect BIZARRE SPATIAL ANOMALIES manifesting in the IMMEDIATE SURROUNDINGS as strange smudges.
>> No. 89943
File 124698081835.jpg - (47.29KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---10.jpg ) [iqdb]
89943
>View LOOT REGISTER.
>Pour two GLASSES of HARD LIQUOR.

You open your LOOT REGISTER. Taking your HARD LIQUOR you attempt to pour two GLASSES but are forced to stop because you have no GLASSES and are unwilling to simply tip the liquid on the floor as YUYUKO will no doubt make YOU clean it up.

==>
>> No. 89945
File 124698097596.jpg - (101.94KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---11.jpg ) [iqdb]
89945
>Inspect BIZARRE SPATIAL ANOMALIES manifesting in the IMMEDIATE SURROUNDINGS as strange smudges.

You examine the SMUDGE on the PAINTING. Clearly this SMUDGE is the direct result of your FACE hitting the PAINTING during your ill-fated attempt at being an action hero. Hopefully YUYUKO will not notice as it is her PAINTING you damaged.

Command?>
>> No. 89946
Youmu: Substitute ZIPPINESS for HARDNESS to yank the STUCK CUPBOARD open.

In before the knobs rip off.
>> No. 89947
> TRAIN your EVIL INTELLECT by forming a CUNNING PLAN.
>> No. 89948
[x] Go left
>> No. 89949
>Get enough space between YOUMU and CUPBOARD
>Run as fast as possible and ram self into CUPBOARD
>> No. 89950
>use HARD LIQUOR on CUPBOARD.
>> No. 89951
>>89950

Clever.
>> No. 89952
> POT on HEAD. PleasE?
>> No. 89953
[x] Put hard liquor on head
>> No. 89954
==> Drink HARD LIQUOR straight from the bottle, like a REAL MAN.
>> No. 89955
>>89954
> REAL GIRL
fix'd
>> No. 89957
File 12469873452.jpg - (105.10KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---12.jpg ) [iqdb]
89957
>use HARD LIQUOR on CUPBOARD

You carefully pour the HARD LIQUOR over the CUPBOARD in the hopes that it may loosen something.

The CUPBOARD is far too SOFT to withstand the HARD LIQUOR, which eats away at it as if it were YUYUKO nibbling away on a cheese wheel.

==>
>> No. 89959
File 124698752354.jpg - (42.35KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---13.jpg ) [iqdb]
89959
Peering through one of the HARD LIQUOR created holes in the CUPBOARD you find to your horror that your beloved POT was also too SOFT to stand up to the ungodly HARDNESS of the HARD LIQUOR.

Simply put it's a wreck. You can't use this to cook DINNER with now! You're going to have to get it fixed or find a replacement... but where? And how?

As if to mock you, even your liberal application of HARD LIQUOR has barely dented the supply within the bottle. You have plenty more, so it goes back into you LOOT REGISTER.

Command? >
>> No. 89961
>Drink HARD LIQUOR hoping that the situation is somehow remedied while you are shitfaced drunk.
>> No. 89965
>Check for POTS behind PAINTING.
>> No. 89966
>Look for pot in Myon
>> No. 89967
> RUN screaming into the NIGHT from the ELDRICH HORROR that is going to be YUYUKO's unfed HUNGER.
>> No. 89968
> Get YUYUKO drunk with HARD LIQUOR
>> No. 89969
>Send MYON to check CUPBOARD for OTHER POTS.
>> No. 89970
/Determine what RECIPE requires a third POT in the first place.
/Continue cooking DINNER in the remaining two POTS.

Can we not use the greentext for our commands, guys? I'd rather use it to quote others.
>> No. 89974
/look for POT in MYON

Forget dinner; I want Myon route, and groping around inside it is the fastest way to achieve that.
>> No. 89976
Vote called, it's just taking a bit to get the pictures done.
>> No. 89979
File 124700207312.gif - (25.34KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---14.gif ) [iqdb]
89979
>Drink HARD LIQUOR hoping that the situation is somehow remedied while you are shitfaced drunk.

Since you can't see how things could get worse right now, what with you having just wrecked part of the kitchen, you decide to take a good GLUG of HARD LIQUOR. Hopefully things will seem better while shitfaced drunk.

Due to your SOFTNESS the HARD LIQUOR takes effect quickly...

==>
>> No. 89980
File 124700213947.jpg - (172.96KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---15.jpg ) [iqdb]
89980
Within moments you collapse on the floor, the HARD LIQUOR having turned your cognitive functions to a delicious drunken mush.

The floor feels like such a good place to... sleep...

==>
>> No. 89982
File 124700233539.jpg - (67.93KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---16.jpg ) [iqdb]
89982
You are KISUME, Youkai of Pots, Pans, Buckets and other shit that can be dropped on people's heads. You are currently trying to take over THE WORLD with your superior evil intellect and terrible cuteness while you wait until YAMAME calls you for DINNER. Unfortunately that damned hell-cat has absconded with a VITAL COMPONENT of your CUNNING PLAN.

There is a SUSPICIOUS TRAIL on the ground here.

Command?>
>> No. 89983
>Go in the opposite direction of the trail.
>> No. 89984
/ INTERROGATE the SUSPICIOUS TRAIL, BAUER-style.
>> No. 89986
BALANCE as many pots, pans, buckets and other shit that can be dropped on peoples' heads on your HEAD. Attempt to find GLUE to STICK them together. RAM into WALLS.
>> No. 89987
>Drop PAN on SUSPICIOUS TRAIL. If it resist your attacks, follow it.

inb4 trail is destroyed.
>> No. 89988
>INTERROGATE the SUSPICIOUS TRAIL, BAUER-style.
>> No. 89989
Command:/> Eat the suspicious trail and get a taste of your prey's fear.
>> No. 89990
/view LOOT REGISTER.
>> No. 89991
/view LOOT REGISTER.
>> No. 90015
The SUSPICIOUS TRAIL is obviously a DECOY. Head the other way.
>> No. 90019
File 124705941550.jpg - (43.62KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---17.jpg ) [iqdb]
90019
>view LOOT REGISTER.

You open your LOOT REGISTER, not that there's much to see right now.
>> No. 90021
File 124705962227.jpg - (53.35KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---18.jpg ) [iqdb]
90021
>The SUSPICIOUS TRAIL is obviously a DECOY. Head the other way.

The SUSPICIOUS TRAIL seems far too suspicious for you. As if this would fool someone of your superior EVIL INTELLECT!
As you head the other way you hear a hissing sound followed by a mad scramble. Arriving onto the scene you find another TRAIL and some abandoned FISH BONES. Curses! That HELLCAT must have been here and sensed your coming! And with your pathetic ZIPPINESS you simply aren't going to catch up to her in a straight chase!

Command?>
>> No. 90022
Tell that damn ZIPPINESS to get its damn act together and stop dragging everybody else down.

Stupid ZIPPINESS.
>> No. 90023
[x] Head her off at the PASS.
>> No. 90024
/USE the nearby GABBRO BLOCK to BUILD a CRAFTSYOUKAI'S WORKSHOP, queue BONE CARVING to create TRADE GOODS from FISH BONES.
>> No. 90025
Use CUNNING to MACGYVER a BOOMERANG out of FISHBONES. Use BOOMERANG on HELLCAT.
>> No. 90028
Kisume: Take FISH BONES for unspecified MASTER PLAN and proceed down SECOND TRAIL.
>> No. 90030
>>90024

What an obscure reference.
>> No. 90033
called, taking a bit of time.
>> No. 90034
>>90030
Your sarcasm wounds me, anon.
>> No. 90036
File 124706988092.jpg - (72.44KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---19.jpg ) [iqdb]
90036
>Take FISH BONES for unspecified MASTER PLAN and proceed down SECOND TRAIL.

Taking the FISHBONES you make haste (as much haste as one with such poor ZIPPINESS can manage at least) along the TRAIL left by that damn HELLCAT.
Soon you arrive at the BRIDGE between your rocky domain and the UNDERGROUND CITY beyond the great CHASM. PARSEE is here and, as usual, she does not look happy. In fact she looks less happy than usual - if such a thing is even possible.

Command?>
>> No. 90037
Her sight is based on movement. Trick her into believing you are a ROCK by using your BUCKET as COVER.
>> No. 90038
Parsee: Bemoan WORLDLY GRIEFS at KISUME.
>> No. 90039
Kisume: Jump on PARSEE's HEAD. PILOT her like a MAZINGER
>> No. 90047
[X] Get out of the bucket and slam it over her head.
>> No. 90048
Take PARSEE for unspecified MASTER PLAN and proceed across BRIDGE.
>> No. 90050
[X] Talk to her. Ask her how she's doing, how the kids are, etc.
[X] Then ask her if she saw anyone pass by.
>> No. 90052
It's okay because we have FLIGHT. Use FLIGHT to get past CHASM and not bother CRANKY JEALOUS WITCH.
>> No. 90053
File 124708427159.jpg - (67.79KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---20.jpg ) [iqdb]
90053
>Take PARSEE for unspecified MASTER PLAN and proceed across BRIDGE.

Without further ado you move forwards and add PARSEE to your LOOT REGISTER so that you may use her in your cunning MASTER PLAN later. With this done you have a clear path across the -

==>
>> No. 90055
File 124708443372.gif - (56.57KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---21.gif ) [iqdb]
90055
Wait! It seems PARSEE has taken offense at being placed in your LOOT REGISTER!

==>
>> No. 90056
File 12470845046.jpg - (66.19KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---22.jpg ) [iqdb]
90056
PARSEE'S SPELLCARD has given you three (3) OWIES! On top of that the damage has forced you to eject PARSEE from your LOOT REGISTER!

==>
>> No. 90057
File 124708474629.jpg - (79.40KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---23.jpg ) [iqdb]
90057
You are now left facing an ANGRY PARSEE. She declares loudly, "Because of that I'm not going to let YOU or ANYONE pass here!" She bemoans her worldly woes as you deal with the remains of her SPELLCARD. "It's bad enough SATORI is getting some new AWESOME PRESENT from ORIN! Why don't I ever get any gifts like that? I'm so JEALOUS!"

She glares at you. "Maaaaybe if you got me a PRESENT that was even better than SATORI'S, I might think about letting you past! Something from the SURFACE - that would really show SATORI who's better!"

Command?>
>> No. 90058
[X] Ask her to join you with your MASTER PLAN. It'll be FUN.
>> No. 90059
[X] Get out of the bucket and slam it over her head.
>> No. 90061
Give FISH BONES as PRESENT to PARSEE.
>> No. 90062
[x] Offer her a ride in your bucket.
>> No. 90068
You can FLY. FLY around the BRIDGE.
>> No. 90069
COMBINE your three (3) OWIES with the FISH BONES to make an UNDEAD OWIE FISH. Use UNDEAD OWIE FISH to DISTRACT PARSEE as you fly across the BRIDGE.
>> No. 90081
>>90059

I'm pretty sure Kisume would die if she left her bucket-home.
>> No. 90083
[x] Use your power over pots and pans to conjure a top-quality chef's WOK.
[x] Give the WOK to PARSEE.
-[x] If she is not happy, use your EVIL INTELLECT to create a recipe for DELICIOUS STIR FRY (no doubt the evilest type of dish in existence, next to apple crisp.)
-[x] Go retrieve INGREDIENTS for the DELICIOUS STIR FRY.
-[x] Prepare the INGREDIENTS in the WOK.
-[x] Give the DELICIOUS STIR FRY to PARSEE.
-[x] Cross while she is eating.
>> No. 90084
Can we get her to join? I'm sure her HARDNESS value could go over five meters.
>> No. 90085
[x] Reinact the magic carpet ride scene from Alladin, substituting carpets with buckets.
>> No. 90087
/ Inform PARSEE that you just so happen to have a PRESENT from the SURFACE, in fact it's the SUPER BEST MOST AWESOME SUPREME PRESENT EVER, and it's MAGIC to boot. However, PARSEE must close her EYES and turn away, because if she were to LOOK upon the SUPER BEST MOST AWESOME SUPREME PRESENT EVER the magic would disappear and the PRESENT would turn to DUST in an instant. But so long as she keeps her EYES closed, no matter what, it will be hers and hers alone for all time, forever.

Assuming PARSEE falls for it, SNEAK past her and BOOK IT across the BRIDGE.
>> No. 90090
Offer PARSEE the GIFT of FRIENDSHIP and a FUNCTION as WINGMAN. Then proceed to HUM the TOP GUN-THEME.
>> No. 90135
File 124718621026.jpg - (57.77KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---24.jpg ) [iqdb]
90135
>Inform PARSEE that you just so happen to have a PRESENT from the SURFACE, in fact it's the SUPER BEST MOST AWESOME SUPREME PRESENT EVER, and it's MAGIC to boot. However, PARSEE must close her EYES and turn away, because if she were to LOOK upon the SUPER BEST MOST AWESOME SUPREME PRESENT EVER the magic would disappear and the PRESENT would turn to DUST in an instant. But so long as she keeps her EYES closed, no matter what, it will be hers and hers alone for all time, forever.

It works! You're a GENIUS!

==>
>> No. 90136
File 124718633762.jpg - (65.59KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---25.jpg ) [iqdb]
90136
Quickly now! Book it past - uh...

PARSEE glares at you! "What?" She asks! "Are you stupid? I mean shit, how dumb do you think I am?"

==>
>> No. 90137
It's all thanks to our EVIL INTELLECT. CROSS the BRIDGE!
>> No. 90138
File 124718645422.jpg - (74.45KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---26.jpg ) [iqdb]
90138
"Seriously! God damn!"

PARSEE swears some more, then BLASTS you with some DANMAKU. Given both her HARDNESS and ZIPPINESS eclipse your own, you have no hope of avoiding it!

==>
>> No. 90139
File 124718661449.jpg - (62.39KB , 421x295 , Youmuquest---27.jpg ) [iqdb]
90139
You are blown away by the DANMAKU and crash into some ROCK, where you discover that, though you are HARD enough to cause some damage it's HARDNESS is still greater than that of your soft, easily owie-d skull!

You BLACK OUT.

==>
>> No. 90140
File 124718678497.jpg - (104.35KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---28.jpg ) [iqdb]
90140
You awaken from your HARD LIQUOR induced coma and examine the room. Curses! It seems getting SHITFACED DRUNK hasn't helped the situation at all!
Except for MYON at least. It has got over it's EMBARRESMENT and has apparently been watching over you since you collapsed. Good MYON.

You hear some noise from the LIVING ROOM.

Command?>
>> No. 90141
[X] To the living room!
>> No. 90142
[x] Give Myon a pat for being good
>> No. 90148
[X]Check the contents of the two POTS on the STOVE.
>> No. 90149
/Give MYON a pat for being good.
/Go to the LIVING ROOM. Keep your SWORDS ready, just in case.
>> No. 90150
[X] Give Myon a pat for being good
[X] Head into the living room, flailing your swords aimlessly upon entry to ward off any attackers.
>> No. 90151
> RUN screaming into the NIGHT from the ELDRICH HORROR that is to be YUYUKO'S unfed HUNGER.
>> No. 90153
File 124719606990.png - (371.89KB , 480x640 , c267560bc893611fdf81a39a3d3c8fee.png ) [iqdb]
90153
>>90151

This is Yuyuko.
Her hungerpower is MAXIMUM
>> No. 90154
You know, it's threads like this that make me think that we would be the worst mech pilots ever.

Also, PAT MYON for being GOOD.
>> No. 90156
Now that I think about it, whatever's in those two pots must be burnt to a crisp by now.
>> No. 90158
=>Check on the pots on the stove then STRIKE a pose cuz shit just got REAL
>> No. 90168
Check to see if your HARD LIQUOR induced COMA has increased your HARDNESS at all.
>> No. 90178
Pat MYON for being a good blob. Then send MYON to check the NOISE.
>> No. 90181
[x] Investigate the absence of BIZARRE SPATIAL ANOMALIES that manifested in the IMMEDIATE SURROUNDINGS as strange SMUDGES not too long ago
[x] Grope MYON for being good
>> No. 90189
[x] Grope MYON for being good
[X] Check SINK to determine HARDNESS of TAP WATER. If TAP WATER is sufficiently HARD, consider it's use as an alternative to HARD LIQUOR or an intermediary before moving on to HARD LIQUOR.
>> No. 90198
File 124725495716.jpg - (35.51KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---29.jpg ) [iqdb]
90198
>Pat MYON for being a good blob. Then send MYON to check the NOISE.

You give MYON a quick pat - or at least you sort of waggle your fingers over MYON, which you hope is a good pat substitute for something you cannot physically touch. Then you send MYON to the living room where it finds... NOTHING.

It seems YUYUKO had been in here at some point playing one of her VIDEO GAMES.

Command?>
>> No. 90199
>Read NOTE
>> No. 90202
[X] Read note
>> No. 90203
>Use MYON on NOTE
>Start a NEW Game
>> No. 90206
File 124725891739.jpg - (72.39KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---30.jpg ) [iqdb]
90206
>Read NOTE

Well. This explains the noise, it must have been YUYUKO leaving. This could be a LUCKY BREAK! If YUYUKO is busy trying to eat MYSTIA then you have far more time before she is going to want DINNER!

Command?>
>> No. 90208
[x] Go outside and STALK YUYUKO until she reaches that LAMPREY STAND in the FOREST OF MAGIC
[x] Wait for YUYUKO to distract that darned SPARROW
[x] Steal two POTS
[x] Equip one POT on head
[x] Take advantage of your ZIPPINESS and return to HAKUGYOKURO
>> No. 90209
Command:
Place NOTE inside LOOT REGISTER
Check out the EXTRAS
Erase YUYUKO'S SAVED GAMES to increase your HARDNESS and EVIL INTELLECT
>> No. 90213
Check what the square thing balancing the table is.
>> No. 90373
File 124749942533.jpg - (42.33KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---31.jpg ) [iqdb]
90373
>Check what the square thing balancing the table is.

It appears to be some kind of DIARY. You consider removing it but quickly realise how unstable it would leave the table and television. You decide to leave it for now, until you have something to replace it with at least.
>> No. 90374
File 124749962683.jpg - (42.86KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---32.jpg ) [iqdb]
90374
>Place NOTE inside LOOT REGISTER
>Check out the EXTRAS
>Erase YUYUKO'S SAVED GAMES to increase your HARDNESS and EVIL INTELLECT

You take the NOTE, it fits neatly into your LOOT REGISTER.
You fiddle about with the VIDEO GAME for a little while, checking out the extras. They seem to mostly be out-takes and alternate scenes from the original game. Since you've not played the game they mean little to you.
An EVIL THOUGHT occurs to you and you find yourself deleting YUYUKO'S saved games! This will teach her to be so lazy when you're working your rear off making DINNER!
You feel somewhat HARDER and more EVIL after doing that...

Command?>
>> No. 90378
SEARCH for CD-CASE to replace DIARY. READ DIARY afterwards.
>> No. 90380
SEARCH for CD-CASE or BOOK to replace DIARY. READ DIARY afterward.

>>90198
Subtle.
>> No. 90382
PEE on the TELEVISION while BLEATING like a GOAT.
>> No. 90384
[x] SEARCH for CD-CASE or BOOK to replace DIARY. READ DIARY afterward.

>>90382

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 90386
Insert MYON into CD-TRAY
>> No. 90415
JUMP through the WINDOW like an ACTION HERO
>> No. 90416
>Drink HARD LIQUOR hoping that the situation is somehow remedied while you are shitfaced drunk.

I want to get back to the bucket loli.
>> No. 90421
LOOK behind the TELEVISION

How the hell is a flat-panel TV with no base being balanced on an endtable?
>> No. 90433
>STEAL the X-BARK YUYUKO was playing and use it as a substitute for POT
>> No. 90447
>>90433
>>STEAL the X-BARK YUYUKO was playing and use it as a substitute for POT

Are you insane, man? Even Yuyuko couldn't eat such a volume of food.
>> No. 90455
File 124758281979.jpg - (32.88KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---33.jpg ) [iqdb]
90455
>SEARCH for CD-CASE or BOOK to replace DIARY. READ DIARY afterward.

You substitute a number of CD-CASES for the BOOK under the table. The CD-CASES start to crack under the weight but frankly your EVIL INTELLECT is high enough for you to not care. They belong to YUYUKO anyway.
You add the book to your LOOT REGISTER, discovering that it seems strangely familiar...

==>
>> No. 90457
File 124758302294.jpg - (66.13KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---34.jpg ) [iqdb]
90457
Checking your LOOT REGISTER you examine the bo-
Ye gods!
It's your missing DIARY! It went missing from your room days ago! You quickly open the book to check its veracity then slam it shut. It's the real thing!
No way in hell were you going to read this out here! Who knows who could be spying on you right at this very moment! No. This is something you can only read in ABSOLUTE PRIVACY.

==>
>> No. 90458
File 124758324178.jpg - (36.78KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---35.jpg ) [iqdb]
90458
>LOOK behind the TELEVISION

Ignoring your DIARY you use your minute HARDNESS to edge the TELEVISION away from the wall so that you may look behind it. Unsurprisingly behind it is some WALL and the back of the TELEVISION.
Oh, and a MYSTERIOUS GAP which one of the TELEVISION LEADS vanishes into. Had you been anyone else your would probably be horrified but given YUYUKO'S friendship with YUKARI you have long grown used to the idea of random holes in the fabric of reality.

That still doesn't mean you're willing to stick any part of you in there though.

Command?>
>> No. 90459
Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP
>> No. 90462
[X] Go to your bedroom and read your diary.
>> No. 90463
[X] Leave the building
>> No. 90464
PEEK through the MYSTERIOUS GAP. Check where the CABLE leads from.
>> No. 90480
STICK your HEAD into the MYSTERIOUS GAP

Because you can.
>> No. 90482
[x]Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP
>> No. 90485
Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP

Let's see if she is HARD enough
>> No. 90489
[x] Toss the VIDEO GAME into the MYSTERIOUS GAP to increase your HARDNESS.
>> No. 90491
>>90489
>>Stick your SWORD into the MYSTERIOUS GAP to increase your HARDNESS.
>> No. 90492
[x] Play the FIRST STAGE of the VIDEO GAME on HARD MODE.
>> No. 90512
>Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP
Now witness the HARDKARI.
>> No. 90523
Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP
>> No. 90527
/Leave the building

The only thing through that gap is some poor shmuck's cable box.
>> No. 90533
>>90527
What he said.

/Leave the building
>> No. 90537
[X] Leave the building
>> No. 90539
hole probabally connects to Eientei. Yukari's stealan cable from Kaguya
>> No. 90545
File 124768113330.jpg - (46.71KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---36.jpg ) [iqdb]
90545
>Pour HARD LIQUOR into MYSTERIOUS GAP

You poor a good glug or two of HARD LIQUOR into the MYSTERIOUS GAP. It's probably not a great idea, but it's better than potentially losing an arm or something in the thing.

The HARD LIQUOR vanishes as it hits the MYSTERIOUS GAP. A few moments later the MYSTERIOUS GAP belches.

Curious.

==>
>> No. 90546
File 124768117267.jpg - (45.44KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---37.jpg ) [iqdb]
90546
Uh. Okay. This is probably not good.
You step back a little just to be safe.

==>
>> No. 90547
File 124768126911.jpg - (62.42KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---38.jpg ) [iqdb]
90547
In fact this is very bad. So bad that your DOOM KARMA has just raised almost an entire KARMIC SKULL worth of DOOM.

Yuyuko is so going to kill you when she finds out about this. It seems there is only one thing to do!

==>
>> No. 90548
File 124768145191.jpg - (151.41KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---39.jpg ) [iqdb]
90548
>Leave the building

Exactly! Flee the scene of the crime! Maybe you can claim it happened while you were away.

Away from the SMOULDERING TELEVISION REMAINS you find yourself calming down enough to enjoy the scenery. A right you often feel you have earned given that you were the one who made the scenery look so pretty with your GARDENING skills.

From here you can see blue skies, blossoming cherry trees, and of course YUYUKO'S HOME. In the distance you can just make out the NETHERWORLD GATE, and the breeze carries the gentle sound of PRISMRIVER MUSIC.

Command?>
>> No. 90549
Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI
>> No. 90550
[X] Pour HARD LIQUOR over NETHERWORLD GATE.

Assuming no-one sees YOUMU, this helps your STORY that SOMEONE ELSE came in and did it.
>> No. 90551
We can't leave any evidence. Burn YUYUKO'S HOME to the ground. If YUYUKO asks about it, claim it was the STOVE.

If arson doesn't send our hardness rating sky-rocketing, nothing short of murder will.
>> No. 90553
Go to EIENTEI. See how KAGUYA's ELECTRONICS are doing.
>> No. 90557
/ Follow the PRISMRIVER MUSIC to the SOURCE and ENGAGE in a MERRY LITTLE JIG moving mostly your FEET and LEGS.

A PRISMRIVER DANCE
>> No. 90566
Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI
>> No. 90594
Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI.

>>90557
Clever.
>> No. 90599
Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI.
>> No. 90603
Hey there, everyone. Just thought I'd drop in and remind y'all.

>Votes are not counted, I will merely pick whichever vote(s) I find most interesting or amusing from those suggested. Votespam will not help in the slightest.

While your votes for what is a delightful option that I would totally vote for are likely appreciated by the author, they won't help it win. At all. Rather than that, I'd recommend trying to come up with another also-delightful option, since it's also been shown that he's capable of blending votes more than once.

Feel free to ignore this post completely, of course, as it's essentially asking people not to vote and that's bad bad bad.
>> No. 90616
[x] Climb a TREE. Yell like TARZAN.
>> No. 90617
[x] Hide amongst the TREES until the DOOM KARMA goes back down to two stars.
[x] Steal a PICKUP.
[x] Tailgate at the PRISMRIVER CONCERT.

Party hard, Youmu...
>> No. 90620
>We can't leave any evidence. Burn YUYUKO'S HOME to the ground. If YUYUKO asks about it, claim it was the STOVE.

>Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI

Flawless plan.
>> No. 90621
[X] Cut down a TREE.
[X] Put FELLED TREE in loot register.
>> No. 90659
Retrieve SWORDS from HOME. Enact a SCORCHED EARTH POLICY. BURN DOWN every HOME between HERE and the HAKUREI SHRINE. CATCH a RANDOM PERSON to BLAME the ARSON on.
>> No. 90664
This is all devolving into some kind of 'Burn down EVERYTHING in a fit of INSANITY'.
>> No. 90667
[x] Burn down EVERYTHING in a fit of INSANITY.
>> No. 90668
>>90664

Is that bad?
>> No. 90671
>>90668

Of course not.
>> No. 90676
[x] Commit SEPPUKU
>> No. 90677
>>90676
I predict several complications with continuity .
>> No. 90702
[x] Take some FLOWERS from the GARDEN
[x] Go UNDERGROUND
[x] Find KISUME
>> No. 90703
RIDE MYON like a MECHANICAL BULL