[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122685509369.jpg - (22.95KB , 350x262 , more knife tiem.jpg ) [iqdb]
67741 No. 67741
"Renko."

Oh, you said it, you said her name. Before you could even think about it, without giving yourself even a moment to panic. You have to do this now, you're ready! You can talk to her! No more waiting around, no more hiding! Talk to her!
Renko mumbles and stirs at the sound of her name, eyelids flickering.
"Renko, wake up." You say, gently touching her shoulder. She's warm, but you can't let yourself get too distracted right now. She's Renko, she's the same as she was this time yesterday but ... you need to talk to her.
"Hmm?" Renko frowns, eyes still closed, then yawns, rolling her head and stretching her neck.
You take your hand away and wait for a moment. Your heart is beating too fast, your hands getting clammy as you sit there, but it's going to be okay. It's just Renko, it's just Renko, just talk, that's all.
"Oh." Renko says as she yawns again and struggles to open her eyes. "Hey." She smiles sleepily at you. "Hey you." She reaches out with one hand and pats your leg, fingers clumsy and blunt.
"H-hey Renko." You smile back at her.
She rubs her eyes with her good hand and blinks a few times, then glances around the room.
"Ah." She says, looking back at you. "Well ..." She trails off, eyelids fluttering again, before she catches herself and takes a deep breath. "Sorry, I feel like I've been hit by a truck."

"Y-you ... fought Y-yuka, r-remember?" You stammer, having to screw your eyes shut as you speak. You have to say this, you have to get it out.
Renko doesn't say anything for a long moment. "Yes. And I assume I won, seeing as we're both still alive."
"Y-yeah." You smile back at her. Despite whatever she might be, whatever motivation she might have, whatever else she's kept from you, she still protected you from Yuka. "Thank you Renko."
She smiles and shakes her head. "You don't have to thank me, I only did what I could." Renko says. "Do you ... I mean, did Yuka survive?"
"Ah ... um, yeah. She's chained up outside." You say.
Renko takes a deep breath and chews her lip, then tries to lift her head. "Could you help me sit up?"
"Oh, sure." You say. Renko holds onto your shoulder while you put your arms behind her back, pulling her up. She crosses her legs and slouches forwards, laying her broken arm in her lap.
"Thanks." She breathes, a little out of breath from the effort. "Still hurts a lot ..." Her eyes flick to you as she trails off, then she looks down.
"Y-yeah, you are." Why can't you say it?! She's not just injured, she should be dead! Say it! Ask! Find out why!

Renko glances at you.
"Thanks for being here when I woke up." She says, voice heavy now. "I ... didn't know if you would be coming back to see me." She looks down.
"W-what?"
"Oh come on." Renko says, frowning. "You know what I'm talking about."
You just stare at her, you can't form the words. Slowly, she reaches over to her little pile of possessions, picking up her knife and spinning it between her fingers. Black metal against her white skin, fingers long, fine and precise, the contrast so stark, she flips the closed blade back and fourth before catching it in a back-hand grip.

She does all this with her broken arm.

Renko just stares at her hands, face impassive.
"I've just woken up, I've got a snapped bone and a hole in my chest, but I can still do that." She frowns, eyes scrunching up and bottom lip wobbling.
"You don't ..." She gulps. "You don't have to be here, you know, with me. I'm not ... normal, I-"

She gulps again, words stopping before they're formed.

[?]

>> No. 67742
[X] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."
>> No. 67743
>>67742
It sounds good, but it also doesn't sound like Ebolanon.
>> No. 67744
[x] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[x] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67747
>>67743
True, but HY's said he'll change stuff to fit ebolanon's speech patterns anyways. So it's pointless work on our part to write anything beyond bare minimum.
>> No. 67748
[x] Hug Renko
[x] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[x] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67749
>"Hey." She smiles sleepily at you. "Hey you."

The lack of name makes me angry and sad. Does anyone know Ebolanon's name?

>>67747

But then Ebolanon wouldn't be Ebolanon anymore!
[X]"Ho-how did you d-do, that? With Yuka...and th-that man from before? What is your, your...secret?"
>> No. 67750
[X] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."

Honestly, I don't think it's too weird for Ebolanon to start getting bit jaded after all this.
>> No. 67752
[x] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[x] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67753
>>67749
>>Does anyone know Ebolanon's name?

Relax, it's coming. Just wait.
>> No. 67754
[x] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."
>> No. 67758
[x] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."

The other option right now.. I dunno, doesn't ring too good to me, so this works.
>> No. 67759
>>67753
You're not seriously going to slap us with a lame pun/obscure reference that ties us somehow to yuakin, are you?
>> No. 67760
>>67753

I'm feeling happy all of sudden. I though you had abandoned this idea, but thanks god you didn't.
>> No. 67762
File 122685845651.jpg - (72.76KB , 720x576 , cheshire-cat-standonhead.jpg ) [iqdb]
67762
[x] "Oh, we're all not normal here. I'm not normal, you're not normal. You can't be not normal, or else you wouldn't have come here."
>> No. 67763
>>67753

Hey HY, I'm changing my vote (>>67749) to this
[x] Hug Renko
[x] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[x] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."

The other option is too non-Ebolanon to my tastes, I don't want a not-moe Ebolanon.
>> No. 67764
[x] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."
>> No. 67765
[ODIN] Hug Renko
[ODIN] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[ODIN] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."


Voting this because the whole self-loathing thing is starting to grow old. I really don't see the appeal in constantly hammering down Ebolanon and whatever fragile self-esteem she may or may not possess.
>> No. 67767
[x] Hug Renko
[x] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[x] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67768
[x] "Neither am I, remember? We can either continue a fruitless game of avoidance and feigned ignorance or just admit that we're both freaks."
>> No. 67769
>>67765
HY writes Ebolanon angst better than we do anyway.
>> No. 67772
[X] Hug Renko
[X] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[X] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."

Don't really like either option, but meh.
>> No. 67775
[X] Hug Renko
[X] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[X] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67776
[X] Hug Renko
[X] Take a deep breath, look her in the eyes, and try not to trip over your words: "I'm not normal. Nobody I know is normal. If either of us were normal, we'd never have met each other. Whatever happens, you're still Renko."
[X] Check yourself and look away. "B-but, I still want to know, how it is you're... alive, and what that woman meant, how I'm connected."
>> No. 67777
Writing now!
>> No. 67778
>>67777
Hooray!
>> No. 67783
She's on the verge of tears, Renko is on on the verge of tears. This isn't right, Renko shouldn't cry, she shouldn't have to cry, not after all she's done for you. Not your Renko.
Before she can do anything else, you reach out with both hands and pull her into a hug, wrapping yourself around her shoulders, squeezing her.
"Oh." You feel her hug you back, resting herself against you. She's still weakened, but it feels good. This is how it should be, right? This is simple. You're hugging Renko, and that's all that matters, she's no different.
"Renko." You say, lifting your head up so she can see your face. Her eyes are wide and shining with the slightest film of tears, but she looks okay now, like she's come out the other side of something. She really needed that hug.
You take a deep breath, not looking away from her.
"I'm not normal either." Even as you say the words, you realise how obvious it sounds, how simple. "Nobody I know is normal." You almost smile. What are you saying? Of course nobody you know is normal, you've spent the last few days with creatures that once you would have believed impossible.
Renko nods. "I know, but-"
"N-no." You interrupt her, frowning. "L-let me speak," You bite your lip. "Please." You add as an afterthought.
Renko nods again.
"If either of us were anything different, just two normal people, we would never have met. Whatever happens, you're ... you're still Renko, okay?"
Renko nods, blinking away the moisture from her eyes. "Thank you." She says in a small voice.

"B-but ... I still want to know, how are you alive? What's ... I don't understand." You finish, unable to keep going. You've said the words, asked the question. Now it's up to her.
Renko sighs and slumps a little. "Okay, I'll ... yeah."
Gently, she disentangles herself from you, pulling back and rubbing her ribs. "You hug hard." She smiles.
"Heh." You look down.
Renko clears her throat. "I'm alive because ... well because I'm not human, I don't think I am, anyway."
"You don't think you are?"
Renko frowns. "I'm not really sure anymore, it's kind of a long story."
"What happened?" You ask. "You can tell me, please."
Renko glances at the folded knife, still in her hand. "That happened." She nods at the knife. You glance down at it too.
"What-"
"Not this knife, just ... knives. It's ..." She pauses for a long moment, so long you think she won't continue. But eventually her eyes grow heavy and lidded, and she she starts speaking, slowly and carefully.

"A few years back, I had to protect Mary. We got involved in something, in a mess too big for either of us to deal with. Someone else," her voice gets strained for a moment. "A few people and a few ... non-people, died. One of them was the person who taught me how to use this." She gestures with the knife.
"Who was it?" You ask, voice quiet.
Renko sighs, closing her eyes. "A man, a brilliant man, but ... he taught me something else as well."
"What?"
"You can't fight with six inches of cold steel alone, or you lose." Renko glances up, at you. "You need something else, a knife is useless without a hand to guide it, a weapon needs purpose." She swallows, still staring into your eyes.

"Purpose is everything." She says.

Renko takes a deep breath. "Yuka could see it, I think. She understands people quite well, probably because she isn't one ... I ..."
Renko trails off again, but you give her time. She let you speak, let her.
"Once, I protected Mary, and I got a few seconds of extra time, that moment of speed that I needed to change the course of everything. I got up from a wound that should have killed me." She closes her eyes as she speaks. "But everyone else died."
"Then I didn't draw my knife for two years. I got a gun, in case someone came back for her again, but ... nothing ever happened. She ... grew up." Renko swallows.
"Then ... you showed up, and it all came back again. I'm something else ... I changed, years ago, lying in a pool of my own blood on the floor of a godforsaken fucking warehouse, I got back up but I was never supposed to, I broke a law of being human that I had been following all my life, without knowing I could accept another way of doing things. It faded afterwards, there was no purpose, I lost myself, but now I'm back."
She takes a deep, shuddering breath. "Nobody has ever put it in words that make any sense to me, nobody has ever explained it, or told me anything about it. All I know is what I feel."

You put a hand on her back.
"Renko."
She reaches over and places her good hand on yours. "Thanks."
You sit in silence for a moment.
"So ..." Renko starts. "I'm staying here with you, because ... because that's what I am. I don't," she sniffs and tries to hold something in. "I don't care how you want me, only that you want me, because I don't have any other purpose." Renko looks up at you.

[ ] Hug Renko, she's yours.
[ ] Thank her, you understand.
[ ] Refuse her, this is wrong, twisted.

+

[ ] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
[ ] Don't mention the kiss.
>> No. 67784
[ ] Thank her, you understand.
[ ] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67785
[x] Thank her, you understand.
[x] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67786
[x] Refuse her, this is wrong, twisted.
[x] Don't mention the kiss.

Jesus fuck this is unhealthy.
>> No. 67787
[ ] "That's not true." Hug Renko.

[ ] Don't mention the kiss.
>> No. 67789
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
What's with the overly possessive wording of the hug option?
>> No. 67790
[Z] Thank her, you understand.
[Z] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67791
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67792
[x] Thank her, you understand.
[x] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67794
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67795
>>67789
I'd assume that its the option to accept Renko as your servant. But I'm guessing that anon has more in store for Renko than just merely a shikigami.
>> No. 67796
[x] Refuse her, this is wrong, twisted.
[x] Don't mention the kiss.

Renko needs therapy.
>> No. 67797
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67798
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.

>because I don't have any other purpose.

That's not healthy thinking there. She has problems that need to be worked on.
>> No. 67799
[x] Hug Renko, she's yours.
[x] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67800
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.

>That's not healthy thinking there. She has problems that need to be worked on.

Mr. Kettle, call from Mr. Pot, black courtesy phone.
>> No. 67805
[X]Hug Renko, she's yours.
[X] Don't mention the kiss.

For fuck's sake, you guys are making me sick. This is what she is, a servant. So treat her like one, like how she wants.
>> No. 67807
>>67805

You are a bad person and I hope you feel bad.
>> No. 67809
[X] Thank her! Maybe you understand the non-understandable.

[X] Get some tea for her.
[X] Destroy Yuka with your power, while you can.
[X] Gap here Sakuya. I sure can teach Renko a few other tricks with the knife.
>> No. 67810
>>67805
I cannot agree with you there.
>she's yours.
sounds not right.

[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67811
ALSO:
we should ask Ran, about somebody that can give us answers. Like Patchy..
>> No. 67812
>>67809
Alright, I'm changing my vote into this.

[X] Thank her! Maybe you understand the non-understandable.

[X] Get some tea for her.
[X] Destroy Yuka with your power, while you can.
[X] Gap here Sakuya. She sure can teach Renko a few other tricks with the knife.
>> No. 67814
[X] Thank her, you understand.
[X] Ask her about the kiss, before Yuka showed up.
>> No. 67815
Okay, calling it now. Writing will happen sometime in the next couple of hours. At least once more tonight.
>> No. 67817
>>67809
"Hey Sakuya, do the thing with the knife!"
>> No. 67822
File 122687230539.jpg - (406.18KB , 1091x882 , 1220018141600.jpg ) [iqdb]
67822
>>67817 Okay, just put your hand on the table. And don't move it!
>> No. 67828
>>67822

That's one of the sexiest Sakuya pics I've ever seen.
>> No. 67829
So Renko really has been just protecting you all this time, she's ... sick, isn't she? Like you, she's not normal or stable, or whole.
But you get it, you understand what she's talking about, don't you? You need her help and her protection, she needs you to protect, or she can't be herself.

You reach out and put a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Renko." You say, biting your lip. "For ... for protecting me and for ... telling me all that."
She closes her eyes and lets out a long breath, as if she's been holding it in. She puts her hand on yours.
"Thanks for listening." She says, sighing again. "I needed to tell you all that stuff, I guess." She shrugs, then glances over at you and tries to smile.
"So ... I won." She says. "I did protect you, it works." She almost grins, then reaches over with her good hand and ruffles your hair a little.
"Ah! Hey!" You can't help but giggle, ducking your head away from her.
You both pause and look at each other.
"I hope this doesn't make you think of me any ... differently." Renko says, then shrugs. "Thanks for being so accepting." She gulps. "It's hard, realising something like this has happened to you." She flicks her knife into the air and catches it again.
"That's ... that's okay." You say. Honestly, you've had it bad enough to understand. What does Renko think has been going on in your head? If anything the fact she's not entirely human is almost reassuring. What would a normal, sane person, think of you?

You rub your eyes, clearing the thought away. She's still Renko, isn't she? She's your friend and ...
Yeah, she kissed you. What did that mean? The idea of asking her makes your face turn red and your heartbeat hammer out against your ribs. Talking to her about herself was easy compared to this. You ... you have to ask, say something! Speak up!
"You alright there?" Renko peers at your face.
"Ah! Y-yeah!" The worry must have shown.
"What's wrong?" Renko frowns at you with concern.
"I ..." The words catch in your throat. "I ... you ... y-you k-kissed me b-before ..." You gulp, trailing off and waiting for Renko's response.
She glances down, turning red as well, colour rising up across her pale cheeks. "I did, yeah. We got interrupted, heh." She grins and utters a little laugh. "Er ... things like that are never so smooth as you want them to to be." She looks embarrassed, but not as badly as you feel. She looks up at you, staring into your eyes.
"I ... I won't apologise for kissing you." She says, expression set. "I-"
"No!" You say on impulse. "I ... wouldn't w-want you to apologise."
"You mean ..." She trails off, then brings her good hand up to your face. "Did you ... like it?
"Huh?" You can feels your eyes going wide.

"Did you?" She breathes.

[?]
>> No. 67830
[x] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[x] Kiss Renko, forcefully.

If Renko is going to go into self-loathing and vulnerable mode, Ebolanon deserves a chance to assert herself.

This entire scenario has been begging for a role reversal. This time, Renko's the lamb, and Ebolanon's the wolf.
>> No. 67831
[X] "Yes."

I think this is all that's necessary.
>> No. 67832
[X]Kiss her
>> No. 67833
[x] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[x] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67834
[x] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[x] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67837
[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.

If somebody interupts us now, I'll be considerably angry.
>> No. 67843
[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67846
Renko seems to be trying to emotionally manipulate us. Hell, forget 'trying', she's been playing us like a fiddle. I mean, she just happens to show up right next to us on the day half of Gensokyo starts trying to find us, filled with an incredible eagerness to do whatever we want her to? Not sure what her final goal is here, though I'm more than happy to go along with it at this point. The possibility of Ebolanon's angsty heart being broken into a thousand pieces is something I find quite amusing.

[x] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[x] Kiss Renko, forcefully.

This might get an interesting reaction out of her, at least.
>> No. 67847
>>67783

After reading this, I am completely reminded of YAF's story involving Nanaya, Renko, and Mary. Maybe these stories tie into each other? Would kinda make sense since Nanaya did teach Renko how to wield a knife. As well as all the casualties like Red. And she did mention a brilliant man, perhaps it is indeed Nanaya she's referring to.

But anyway,

[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67848
[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67849
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.

Words are useless.
>> No. 67855
>>67847
I really really hope you’re wrong.
>> No. 67856
File 122688237978.jpg - (33.79KB , 469x355 , dysfunctional elf couple.jpg ) [iqdb]
67856
[X] How about a kiss? For luck.
>> No. 67857
File 122688247389.jpg - (183.94KB , 715x720 , ALLHAILELOUCHE.jpg ) [iqdb]
67857
>>67847

I wish there was an onomatopeia for a triumphant smirk.
>> No. 67862
>>67847
I haven't read it. Could you post a summary, at least of that particular scene and how you think it ties into this?
>> No. 67865
>>67847
This actually makes much sense..... maybe if we read TS we can figure out what happened. I hope Nanaya will make a Guest appearance just to be awesome.
I just wonder how this all would fit in the time line.
>> No. 67866
>>67862
It's been awhile, but going from memory: Guy who thinks he's a thinks he's a Nasu character goes to Gensokyo with Mabriel and Renko, knives people, teaches Renko how to knife people, fights his evil twin(who you can tell is evil because he has red eyes), finds out Yukari is his mom, find's out he's a half-youkai and then some stuff I don't remember, probably because I stopped reading.

Honestly, I doubt HY is really doing a crossover with THIS SHRINE, unless A Different Place has been one very elaborate troll.
>> No. 67867
A Different Place is not a crossover with TS. Nipping that in the bud right now.
>> No. 67869
File 122688509977.jpg - (58.94KB , 565x600 , 1226871899790.jpg ) [iqdb]
67869
>>67867

Of course it isn't. It isn't, right? Who would fall for such an obvious lie, right HY?
Search your feelings.
>> No. 67870
>>67869

It's not so much a crossover as it is implementing elements from said series.
>> No. 67871
>>67869

Shitty writer loves shit animu?

Nothing to see here. Move along.
>> No. 67874
>>67867

Well, you did say your Renko was a bit based on YAF's Renko (and Nine's too), so it's only natural to think so, right?

[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
[X] "You...you are mi-mine now. So don't ever leave me..."

This will attach Renko to Ebolanon forever, just like how everyone wants to. In story and off-story. Plus, shikigami GET.
>> No. 67878
That's it for tonight, too sleepy for another update. Back tomorrow!
>> No. 67888
>>67869
YAF giving his best
>> No. 67890
>>67888

You've seen nothing.
But for now, let us cease meddling with this thread.
>> No. 67891
>>67890
Agreed
>> No. 67921
>>67869

If I see that fucking YAF one more time...
>> No. 67922
>>67867

Oh, thank god.
>> No. 67924
So, Renko route locked then?
>> No. 67925
>>67924

There is no route lock.
>> No. 67926
>>67925
inb4 utter fail.
>> No. 67928
[x] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[x] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
[x] "You...you are mi-mine now. So don't ever leave me..."

>>67847
I cannot fucking believe it took somebody else this long to remember this.

I myself started going "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" at
>One of them was the person who taught me how to use this."

>>67857
Anybody else think it looks like Lelouche has a mullet in this picture?
>> No. 67930
[X] "I... want to try it again. But the other way around, this time."
[X] Kiss Renko, forcefully.
>> No. 67934
File 122692314127.png - (29.65KB , 500x500 , 1438232.png ) [iqdb]
67934
>>67924
>Renko route locked
...
>> No. 67937
[x] "Well.. I d-didn't NOT like it. I j-just couldn't believe... *blush'n'mumble*"
[x] "I... I am yours to protect. S-so don't... ever leave my side."
[x] Hold her hand/sleeve. (perhaps while she kisses you?)

YOROSHIKU bitches. Ebolanons got some tsundere in her while remaining needy (read NOT possessive).
>> No. 67942
File 122692791946.jpg - (324.55KB , 900x600 , 2019385.jpg ) [iqdb]
67942
>>67934
I'm with you. Though looking back, I wonder if Satori was really a serious option in the first place. Too much of the language used made it sound like she was just someone we wanted to pet, swing around, put on our shoulders etc. like an adorable child rather than a serious love interest.
>> No. 67945
File 12269303574.jpg - (439.01KB , 1063x1514 , genius_9_22.jpg ) [iqdb]
67945
>>67942
Maybe Ebolanon likes underaged girls?
>> No. 67960
>>67945

Erm, source?
>> No. 67961
>>67960

Genius 9

http://gallery.gensokyo.org/albums/mirror/
>> No. 67962
>>67960
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/albums/Fuantei/Fuantei_-_Genius_9/Fuantei_-_Genius_9.zip
>> No. 67965
"I ..." You stare back into Renko's eyes. Yes, you did like it. You liked it better than anything you've ever felt before. You haven't had time yet to think about it, to wonder what it might have meant to her or you.

Renko kissed you.

Nobody has ever kissed you before. Life on the outside was too confusing, too full of uncertainties and worry. You like girls? Well, that just makes it harder. Where the hell were you supposed to go? All the intolerance and hate, culture telling you that you're sick and wrong, men treating it like some fantasy for their amusement. You're not a freak! You're a person, this shouldn't be wrong. Rejection is twice as bad when someone's going to look down on you because you're not straight, when you risk ruining a friendship because suddenly you're a sexual threat.
But you didn't have to take that risk. Renko kissed you.
"I want to try it again." You say, feeling your heart racing already.
Renko smiles, unable to control herself.
"But," you say, placing a hand against her face. "Other way around, this time."
Renko's eyes widen as you lean forwards.

This is right, you don't have to be afraid of her any more.

You take her face in both hands, cupping her cheeks as your lips meet hers. She's warm, tastes of sleep and sweat, but it's so good. She makes a strangled moan and starts kissing you back, putting her good hand on your shoulder. You can barely feel it over the sensory overload from her lips. It's so good, clumsy and unskilled on your part, but you don't care, there's no point in being more embarrassed right now. You run a hand up, through her hair, just letting yourself go. You don't have to worry like this, you don't have to think, or be scared. Just lose yourself in her, in Renko.

After what seems like hours, she pulls back, red in the face, over-stimulated and grinning.
"Oh, wow." Renko says, breathing hard.
You look down, blushing like crazy and grinning at the floor. "That was nice." You mumble.
"It was." Renko reaches over and strokes your hair. "You- ah!" She flinches and puts a hand to her chest.
"Are you okay?!"
"Y-yeah." She laughs a little. "I guess all this excitement is too much for damaged ribs."
"Ah ... sorry." You say.
"No!" Renko smiles at you again. "That was fantastic, I ... I'm yours, I mean it, okay?" She asks.
You nod. This is new, and confusing, but so good and so worth the effort. For a few moments, because of her, you could forget.

"I know this is ... er ... breaking the mood a little but ... I'm starving." She says, looking sheepish. "I think healing faster means I need more food."
"Oh!" You put a hand to your mouth. "Of course! I'll er ... y-yeah." You move to get up. Renko's right, she needs to eat if she's going to heal properly.
"Ah ... could I come with you?" Renko reaches up to take your hand. "Help me up?"

[ ] Help her up.
[ ] Nah, she should rest, you'll go get food.
[ ] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67967
>men treating it like some fantasy for their amusement.

uh huh
>> No. 67968
>"No!" Renko smiles at you again. "That was fantastic, I ... I'm yours, I mean it, okay?" She asks.

See? She wants it this way. Why do you keep pushing her away?

>[ ] Nah, she should rest, you'll go get food.
>[X] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.

Tough choice. but I will stay with the last one.
>> No. 67969
[ ] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67971
[X] Help her up.
>> No. 67972
[x] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.

Damaged ribs. Yeah. She should stay down.
>> No. 67973
>>67961 >>67962

Gah, forgot to thank you guys. Thanks.
>> No. 67976
[x] Help her up.
>> No. 67977
[ ] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67978
[x] Help her up.
>> No. 67980
[X] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.

Delicious food for delicious Renko.

>"No!" Renko smiles at you again. "That was fantastic, I ... I'm yours, I mean it, okay?" She asks.

We should make her ours, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 67981
[x] Help her up.
>> No. 67982
[x] Help her up.
Oh ho, knight in bloody rags routine, eh?
>> No. 67985
[X] Help her up.
>> No. 67986
[x] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67987
[ ] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.

I suppose food can help with the healing process.

You know what else does? Not putting yourself in a situation where you aggravate your injuries.
>> No. 67989
[ ] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67990
[x] Nah, she should rest, go find Ran and tell her Renko's awake and hungry.
>> No. 67992
Calling it now. Writing when I finish my food.
>> No. 68005
"No." You say. "You rest, lie d-down." It's a funny funny feeling, telling Renko to do something, you almost let a smirk break through your features.
"Oh." She looks sheepish. "I ... guess I should rest, yeah." She sighs, flopping back down and then wincing.
"Ah!" She grits her teeth. "Okay, I need to be more gentle with myself for a while, I guess." She says.
"Mmm, be careful." You say, frowning at her. "I don't ... want you hurt again."
She smiles up at you, winking.

Renko protected you, looked after you. Now she's hurt and she said she's yours, didn't she? Now you need to look after her.

"Back in a bit." You say as you waft out the door, a new lightness to your step.

------------------------------

Ran doesn't seem surprised that Renko is awake, and just nods silently when you tell her that Renko is hungry. You turn to leave again, but Ran clears her throat.
"Did she speak to you?" She asks.
"Oh ... y-yes." You say, cheeks colouring a little. She spoke, and you did other things as well. Ran's nose twitches as she sniffs the air.
"Will she be staying with us?" Ran asks, expression as neutral as possible.
"Yes." You nod, unable to stop yourself from grinning.
Ran doesn't smile back, just blinks and nods. "Very well."

------------------------------

What did that mean? Do you have to worry about Ran now? Surely there can't be anything wrong, she just needs to talk to Renko, everything is fine!
"Renko, foods co-" You stop as you step through the open doorway. "Oh h-hello." You gulp.

Renko is sitting up in bed again, she glances at you as you come in. Leaning against the opposite wall, looking down with a bashful expression, is Utsuho. She's got her rod-arm cradled against her belly, other hand gripping it tightly. She's frowning but jumps when you step into the room.

What ... why is she in here with Renko? A little twitch of something unfamiliar resounds in your mind.

"Ah! Hi! Hello!" She says, eyes wide, trying to smile at you but failing, looking shaky and awkward.
"Okuu here was just asking me about Yuka." Renko says.
" .... yeah." Utsuho says after a long pause. You can see her wings twitching behind her, flicking the material of her cloak back and fourth. She frowns again, opening her mouth to say something, but stopping, closing it again.
"It's okay, go on Okuu." Renko says. Utsuho glances between you and Renko.
"A-are you sure?" Utsuho says. "I m-mean, er ... you seem-"
Renko shakes her head. "We can spare a moment."
"Okay." Utsuho nods, frowning, then takes a deep breath. "You really fucked Yuka up-ah! I mean ... you hurt her real bad! Don't tell Miss Satori I said 'fucked', please!"
Renko hides a smile behind her hand, you just nod, waiting for Utsuho to continue.
"Yuka said that she'd like to talk to you, she's all chained up outside, she ain't going anywhere, but she can move her mouth again now." Utsuho hesitates and points at Renko. "But-"
"Yeah." Renko says, cutting Utsuho off. "Do you think that's a good idea?" She asks you.
"I ... I d-don't know." You frown. Utsuho shuffles her feet, obviously uncomfortable.

[ ] Yuka can rot, you don't care what she has to say.
[ ] You'll talk to Yuka later, after rest and food, with Renko.
[ ] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68006
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.

Renko can keep resting.
>> No. 68007
[X] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.

IT'S HAPPENING. FUCK YES.
>> No. 68009
[X] You'll talk to Yuka later, after rest and food, with Renko.
>> No. 68010
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68012
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68013
[x] You'll talk to Yuka later, after rest and food, with Renko.
>> No. 68015
It's probably not a good idea; but, we are going to have to do something about Yuka before she completely heals, so the situation should present itself anyway.

[x] You'll talk to Yuka later, after rest and food, with Renko.
>> No. 68016
[X] Yuka can rot, you don't care what she has to say.

I don't care~
>> No. 68017
[ ] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68018
[X] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68019
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68020
[X] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68022
{X} Yuka can rot, you don't care what she has to say.
>> No. 68023
[x] Maybe she has something to say, but you don't care. Take Renko's gun and put her back down.

Oh, you came to visit? How swee-BLAM
>> No. 68027
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68032
>>68023

Now this would be a humorous scene.
>> No. 68036
Writing now!
>> No. 68037
>>68036
Hooray!
>> No. 68050
[x] Maybe she has something to say, go see her, take Utsuho.
>> No. 68054
You bite your lip. Yuka ... you really don't want to see her, you don't want to see that face again, She tried to assault you, she hurt Renko ... she ... you're scared of her. She's not human in the slightest.
"I ..." You look between Renko and Utsuho. On the other hand, you're going to have to deal with her sooner or later, someone is, maybe by talking ... maybe you can avoid this again, make sure she doesn't hurt Renko again because of you. Yes, that's good. Talking. Talking to Renko has solved everything, right? So, talking to Yuka ... you gulp. The thought makes you shake a little, but it's better than knowing she's out there, waiting until she's whole again.
Taking a deep breath, you nod. "I think it would be okay." You say. "In case ... m-maybe she can be reasoned with?" You look at Renko, who just frowns.
"I'm coming with you." She says. "You're not going to be alone with that thing." Renko shifts the blankets off, revealing her bare legs, trying to stand up.
"No!" You say, holding your hands out. "You need to rest, please!"
Renko frowns at you. "It's not safe alone."

You glance at Utsuho, who has been shuffling towards the door. Your eyes meet and she smiles awkwardly.
"Just ... er ... thought I'd leave you two alone, yeah?" She says.
"I ... could-" You stop and gather your thoughts. "Would you come with me if I talk to Yuka?" You ask her.
"Oh." Renko says, letting herself slump back down into bed.
"Huh?" Utsuho cocks her head at you. "I ... yeah, I just came form there anyway." She shrugs. "Sure thing, you wanna go now?"
You glance at Renko, she nods. "Go on, Okuu'l look after you." She says. "Won't you?" She adds, raising an eyebrow at Utsuho.
"Oh! Yeah!" Utsuho jumps, her smile becoming even more fixed. "S-sure." She nods.

------------------------------

After convincing Renko to lie back down, Utsuho leads you outside. She walks a few paces ahead of you, glancing back now and again. As you step outside, sunlight breaks over your face, it feels good. Renko was right, outside is better, open and free. You take a deep breath, relax, calm. Yuka's tied up, there's nothing to be afraid of. You keep telling yourself that but it barely helps, you can already feel the cold sweat on your back.
"You ... uh." Utsuho starts, then licks her lips and frowns. "You with the, uh, 'Renko' girl now?"
"Eh?" Your eyes widen, you feel your face turning red. "Y-yeah ... how, how did you-"
Utsuho points to her nose. "You're all over each other, s'odd." She shrugs and turns away from you again, walking down the pathway and turning left. You follow her, a little calmer for that. Think about Renko, after you've talked to Yuka, you're going to go back inside, sit with Renko. Yeah, nothing to worry about, nothing to-
"Here." Utsuho stops. In front of you is one of the outbuildings of Mayohiga, set a little way apart from the main house. Stood on its own, walls study and thick, half-logs, no windows. Looks like a storeroom or something. There's a metal pole propping the door shut. That wouldn't hold Yuka inside if she got free.
"Want me to come in with you?" Utsuho asks.
You nod, gulping.
She shoves the metal pole aside and it clatters to the ground. You wince at the noise. You didn't realise it until now but everything seems quiet around here, like the world is holding its breath while Yuka heals.
Utsuho opens the door, swinging it outwards. She goes in first.
You screw up your eyes and step through.

The room is dark, a few logs piled in one corner, floor covered in dust. On the far wall there are a series of metal loops set into the wood. Chains run through them, looping under Yuka's arms and then connected to irons on her wrists. The same set-up holds her legs in place, ankles bound, feet flat on the floor. She hangs from the chains, as if resting, face down.
Her clothes are covered with blood, torn and gashed. You can see a number of wounds in her torso, one on her neck. Bile rises up in your stomach when you look at her head. Part of it has been completely ripped away, a mess of blood, splattered tissue and bone fragments. How can she still live like that? How can anything with a head and a brain be alive after that kind of wound? Around the hole, her hair is matted with gore, but as you creep forward, curiosity overpowering disgust, you can see the edge of fresh, clean white bone around the wound, where her skull has already started closing up. The sight makes nearly makes your stomach heave.
Yuka takes a deep breath and you almost jump out of your skin. She rises up on the chains and then sags back down again, not looking up at you.
The she laughs, a slow, melodic laugh, forced through damaged and pained lips.

"Little lamb~" Yuka croaks. Her voice is rough, tired.
You glance behind you, looking for Utsuho. She's standing by the door, eyes wide, but she looks at you and nods.
" ... h-h-hello Yuka." You say, speaking too fast.
Yuka doesn't reply.
"You ... you w-wanted to t-talk?"
"Mm?" Yuka lifts her head up at last, face covered with blood. She's pale, red eyes like blood in a lake of milk. She grins at you. "Yes, talk ... mm." Her eyes unfocus for a moment, then she frowns and blinks a few times, gritting her teeth and growling under her breath.
"Little lamb." She says. "I lost. Cut me loose." She strains against the chains, grunting with pain. "Put me out in the sunlight."
"Wh-what?" You ask.
Yuka's gaze drifts, slowly. "I said," she takes a breath, labouring to speak. "Cut me loose."
"What?!" Utsuho pipes up from behind you. "No! Miss Ran said she's to-"
"I wasn't talking to you!" Yuka roars, yanking the chains so hard that the links creak with the sound of tortured metal. She bears her teeth and then slumps back down as Okuu squeaks in surprise. You shrink back, but Yuka doesn't turn her rage on you.

"Cut me loose." Yuka says, eyes heavy. "Your woman won you, cut me loose."

[?]
>> No. 68057
>>68054

[x] "I'm a guest in this house- but I'll discuss it with Ran." meanwhile, get bandages.
>> No. 68059
[X] Let her out.
>> No. 68060
[X]"What will you do...if I release you? What...will you give me in return?"
[X] Release her.

Remember YukaxYukari? Yukari said she gained lots of servants by saving their life. I on't really expect Yuka to subject herself to such thing, but it's always interessing to try.

And releaseing her anyway, because I'm pro-Yuka.
>> No. 68063
>>68060
>I on't really expect
>on't

Supposed to be 'don't'.
>> No. 68067
File 122696296168.jpg - (460.99KB , 694x681 , 4893692.jpg ) [iqdb]
68067
[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
This strikes me as being a good idea.
>> No. 68070
[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68071
>>68067
Agreed.

[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.

I wonder if Yuka needs sunlight to live?
>> No. 68072
[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68073
[x] Tell Utsuho to get Ran, just in case
[x] Get some information out of her while you're alone. *KEEP YOUR DISTANCE*
[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[x] Let her go once they get back.

I don't think letting her out would be a bad idea, since its already been hinted that she's just going to break free eventually anyway. Might as well get on her good side as well.

However, I really don't think its a good idea to let her go with just Utsuho there. She seems to be afraid of Yuka. That and the fact that if a fight breaks out, you're just as likely to be incinerated by her suns as you are to be ripped apart by Yuka.

I think this is where we have to start being forceful. If we don't take control, then that just means someone else is going to.
>> No. 68075
[x] Tell Utsuho to get Ran, just in case
[x] Get some information out of her while you're alone. *KEEP YOUR DISTANCE*
[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[x] Let her go once they get back.

I like this one better.
>> No. 68076
>>[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh Jesus, you can't be serious. This is Yuka.
>> No. 68077
[X] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68078
>Yuka
>absence of murderous intentions

I've got a feeling she's going to be chained up for a loooong time if that's our criteria for when she gets out.
>> No. 68079
Changed my vote. No more bombing from orbit, but

[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68080
>>68076
Yuka maybe a monster and crazy but I think she holds herself up to high standards, she won't go back on her words

[x] Tell Utsuho to get Ran, just in case
[x] Get some information out of her while you're alone. *KEEP YOUR DISTANCE*
[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[x] Let her go once they get back.
>> No. 68082
Aw, no one wants to take this chance and blackmail her? I'm disapointed.
>> No. 68083
[x] Tell Utsuho to get Ran, just in case
[x] Get some information out of her while you're alone. *KEEP YOUR DISTANCE*
[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[x] Let her go once they get back.

Well, if she's going to break out anyways, might as well try to get her respect by showing some much needed balls.
>> No. 68084
Bah.

[X] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68085
>>68080
That's nice. That probably works so well for her after she tried to play a straight fight against Renko (no lasers or danmaku) and then Renko pulled a gun on her anyway.
>> No. 68088
File 122696426037.jpg - (571.95KB , 849x1200 , 24890909.jpg ) [iqdb]
68088
>>68078
That was left deliberately vague; essentially, if Yuka's scan reveals the first thing she plans on doing when she gets free is crushing Renko's skull like a ripe tomato, it's probably not such a good idea to let her go.

Really, the ideal write-in would involve some of >>68073 's suggestions as well, minus the "[x] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again" bit, which is no substitute for a good ol' fashioned heart scan.
>> No. 68092
>which is no substitute for a good ol' fashioned heart scan

I don't think that was about making sure she won't hurt your friends so much as it is showing Yuka you aren't a complete pussy.

You know, because she keeps calling us a lamb, how will she react when the lamb starts acting out of character?
>> No. 68094
>>68092
>> I don't think that was about making sure she won't hurt your friends so much as it is showing Yuka you aren't a complete pussy.
What, wagging our finger at Yuka and asking her to swear she won't hurt us is supposed to make us look tough? Ebolanon will never be able to say it with any force as it is.
>>You know, because she keeps calling us a lamb, how will she react when the lamb starts acting out of character?
You know what would be really out of character for a lamb? Not bowing to her words and keeping her chained up.
>> No. 68096
[x] Just gap the bitch.
>> No. 68098
>"Little lamb." She says. "I lost. Cut me loose." She strains against the chains, grunting with pain. "Put me out in the sunlight."

Why does she specifically request to be put in the sunlight? That strikes me as extremely odd. I don't trust Yuka at all, and she's given us every reason not to. There's nothing for us to gain from letting her loose. She's not going to adhere to any promise or agreement or whatever naive shit you people come up with.

[x]"Fuck you." Spit on her, then do a 360 and moonwalk away.
>> No. 68099
>>68098
>Why does she specifically request to be put in the sunlight?

Sunflowers.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 68100
File 122696553717.jpg - (188.63KB , 768x576 , 9847291.jpg ) [iqdb]
68100
>>68098
>>She's not going to adhere to any promise or agreement or whatever the hell naive shit you people come up with.
Exactly. Fortunately, however, she can't lie her way past Satori.
>> No. 68101
>>68100

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, STALKER!
>> No. 68102
>>68098
> She's not going to adhere to any promise or agreement or whatever naive shit you people come up with.

The thought is important. Ebolanon starting to face a great fear is important.
>> No. 68103
>>68101

I do believe you're doing it wrong.
>> No. 68106
>>68102
>>The thought is important. Ebolanon starting to face a great fear is important.

More important than the safety of those around you? Bravery (if you could call it that here) has its place, and ideally it's not on your tombstone.
>> No. 68107
[X] "No. Stay away from her."
[X] Leave, and tell Ran and Satori what happened.

I am rather surprised people haven't figured this out yet, but it was never us that Yuka wanted in the first place.

She likes fighters.
>> No. 68109
"Whether it be humans or youkai,
"or ghost or fairies,
"you've attacked them.
"Without much reason, as well."
- Sikieiki

I don't trust Yuka, or her word, as far as I can throw her.
>> No. 68112
[X] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.

We can talk to her while Utsuho fetches Satori.
>> No. 68115
Okay, that's it for tonight, hope the pacing has been okay, back tomorrow!
>> No. 68117
>>68100
This awesome picture, i haven't seen it yet.
>> No. 68136
>>68098

Dammit, I want to see this win now
>> No. 68145
Maybe I'm just over-analyzing it, but we have nothing to gain from taking the 'safe' route by asking Satori to come see if our would-be rapist and murderer is really sorry for what she did.

It bears repeating:

YUKA TRIED TO RAPE YOU AND KILL RENKO.

Why does it even require a second opinion? Why do we care if she's repentant? If she actually IS sorry, it's only the remorse of a loser - if she hadn't gotten torn to pieces and shackled to a wall she wouldn't be sorry.

On top of all this, asking Satori for help is going the coward's route again. Anyone with an ounce of common sense is going to flat out say "No" and it would take an outright lunatic to say "Yes" but to say "Hold on, let me go ask someone to read your mind real quick" shows that you have at least some doubt in your mind that Yuka isn't a terrible monster.

You have some doubt in your mind that Yuka, who (almost) RAPED AND KILLED A GIRLin the previous thread(s), isn't a monster.
>> No. 68146
[x]"Fuck you." Spit on her, then do a 360 and moonwalk away.

Yeah, I like this too.
>> No. 68147
>>68145
>You have some doubt in your mind that Yuka, who (almost) RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL


YUUKA KAZAMI, WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990
>> No. 68149
{haha} "Fuck you." Spit on her, then do a 360 and moonwalk away.
>> No. 68151
>>68145
>>Maybe I'm just over-analyzing it, but we have nothing to gain from taking the 'safe' route by asking Satori to come see if our would-be rapist and murderer is really sorry for what she did.
We don't give a damn whether she's sorry or not, we just want to know whether she's going to try and kill Ebolanon/Renko/whoever IF we decide to release her now.

>>On top of all this, asking Satori for help is going the coward's route again. Anyone with an ounce of common sense is going to flat out say "No" and it would take an outright lunatic to say "Yes" but to say "Hold on, let me go ask someone to read your mind real quick" shows that you have at least some doubt in your mind that Yuka isn't a terrible monster.
If by 'coward's route' you mean 'sensible route', then yes, I agree. There's no way in hell Yuka's going to remain chained up in this storeroom for the remainder of the story; this way, we learn as much as we can about her intentions, and if we don't like what Satori finds, we just leave her there to escape when we're hopefully a safe distance away. If, however, we find she has no intention of hurting us etc, it's clearly better to release her now rather than leaving her here to gather dust and rage.

Besides, what does it matter that we have some doubt that she's a terrible monster? You know, based on everything that's happened in the story so far, maybe - just maybe - there's more to her than that.
>> No. 68152
Now I wish we'd just bluntly rejected Yuuka. Why... why couldn't we just speak my mind? We don't owe her a thing after what she tried to pull.
I fear playing Ebolanon is somehow contageous.
>> No. 68153
[x] Ask Satori to read Yuka's heart. In the absence of murderous intentions etc, let her out.
>> No. 68156
>>68145
>YUKA TRIED TO RAPE YOU

Can't rape the willing.
>AND KILL RENKO.

Honestly? Bitch can die in a fire. I've always dislike Renko, ANY and ALL Renkos until now, with Renji being the most hated. That also extends to Maribel. I'd rather do the yuka/monster path than stick with Renko and be the boring good girl Ebolanon will probably end as. Of course, I love Ebolanon, but I like her even more when she's being tempted, like in the beggining of the story.

But thanks to faggots, Yuka route is not possible. But I don't want to leave Ebolanon just yet, I want to try and change her for the best.
>> No. 68160
"I-I don't think I sh-should ..." You trail off, glancing back at Utsuho, who is staring at Yuka, tensed, rod-arm twitching.
"Okuu," You start. Utsuho blinks and looks at you. "Could ... would Satori be able to ... you know." You nod at Yuka.
"Oh!" Utsuho nods. "Yeah! I'll go get her!" Utsuho smiles, obviously happy with actually having something to do, before striding purposefully out of the door.
Leaving you alone with Yuka.

You can feel Yuka's gaze on the back of your head, burning. If you turn around, then she'll be there, but if you stay like this then ... then-
She breaks the silence, laughing low in her throat. "You're going to use the mind-raping little shit on me?"
Finally you turn back to her as she spits a glob of bloody mucus to the ground.
"You don't believe my word?" She laughs again, trying to shake her head. "Tch, mammals."
Fiddling with your fingers, looking down, trying to avoid Yuka's gaze, you hardly know what to do with yourself.
"You don't even know what you are, do you? It got lost somewhere." Yuka takes a deep breath and shuts her eyes, hanging her head again.
What? What's she talking about? You open your mouth, but then close it again. She's lying, making things up, trying to confuse you or trick you. She's been nothing but destructive and murderous since she dragged you and Renko into Gensokyo. You'd be better off without her, right?

So why are you thinking of letting her out? Why do you want to know the rest of what she was about to say?

"Y-yuka, what-" You start, Yuka raises her head but you're interrupted by the sound of Utsuho returning with Satori walking in front of her. Orin trails in behind Utsuho, waving to you and winking when she catches your eye. You smile back nervously.
"Hello." Satori says, stepping through the doorway and beaming at you. Her third eye flicks its gaze to you and for a moment, you see her smile falter. She catches it quickly, the expression returning to serenity before you can comment.
Satori turns and nods to Utsuho and Orin, who both step back to stand by the doorway.
"Okuu tells me you need an examination." An amused smile plays over Satori's lips as she steps closer to Yuka.
"Fuck off, cave slug." Yuka spits on the floor in front of Satori's feet. Okuu bristles, but doesn't move. Orin just giggles silently behind her hand.
Satori glances at you. "I see, you want safety from her."
You nod, resisting the ludicrous urge to pat Satori on the head. This is neither the place nor the time, and anyway, you have Renko, don't you?
Satori's smile flickers again, but she turns back to Yuka.
"Your thoughts are difficult to understand, Miss Kazami." Satori says. "Allowing me in would make this easier."
Yuka laughs under her breath. "Fuck off back under the ground."
Satori takes a deep breath and pauses for a moment, frowning.

"She won't kill you, or your ... friend." Satori says, speaking slowly.
"Get out." Yuka grits her teeth.
"Deeper than that ... well, plants have never been my strong point." Satori smiles.
"I said get out!" Yuka growls, yanking on her chains ineffectually.
Satori just blinks, slowly, still smiling. "However," she says. "If you want my personal opinion, I think making her swear to something woul-"
"Stop talking." Yuka says, voice low and serious. She's not pulling on her chains any more.
Satori pauses and raises an eyebrow at Yuka. "Making her swear to something would be a worthwhile precaution."
Yuka's face is twisted with rage.
"What ... what do you mean?"
"She lost." Satori says. "That means ... rather a lot to her. Make a deal with her, some kind of agreement. It might be useful."

Yuka's tired gaze switches to you. "Don't. I know you're in there, don't."
You gulp, frowning with thought as Yuka stares into your eyes.
"You think this place is safe, anywhere is safe? You're going to be a world of shit soon and you'll need me, like you never used to."

Yuka's entire tone is different, like she's talking to someone else.

[?]
>> No. 68161
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.

See, faggots. Yuka is on our side, even if her methods are a little unorthodox.
>> No. 68162
>>68161

Oh, also [X] Let her go. afterwards. Can't be arsed deleting the post.
>> No. 68164
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[x] Let her go, afterwards.
>> No. 68165
[x] Tell Satori to stop. Violating Yuka's thought now seems somehow wrong, even if it's Yuka.
[x] Talk to Yuka alone and have her promise she won't hurt any of your friends, and especially not Renko.
[x] After that's settled, fill Renko in on anything new you know.
>> No. 68166
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[X] Let her go, afterwards.

sure
>> No. 68167
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or your allies again.
[x] Let her go, afterwards.
>> No. 68168
File 122703098384.jpg - (922.50KB , 768x1024 , 01923904.jpg ) [iqdb]
68168
>>Hello." Satori says, stepping through the doorway and beaming at you. Her third eye flicks its gaze to you and for a moment, you see her smile falter. She catches it quickly, the expression returning to serenity before you can comment.

>>You nod, resisting the ludicrous urge to pat Satori on the head. This is neither the place nor the time, and anyway, you have Renko, don't you?
>>Satori's smile flickers again, but she turns back to Yuka.

Well, Satori evidently doesn't approve of our relationship with Renko. Is this because of jealously (doubtful), or because she's seen something in Renko's head that she doesn't like? I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 68169
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[X] Let her go, afterwards.
>> No. 68170
>>68168

I think that first one was about what we were just thinking about Yuka, whatever it was.
>> No. 68171
[X] Pierce trough her heart! YUKA WANTED TO KILL RENKO, so she must die!
[X] Train yourself. You have to learn how to GAP.
[X] Move to somewhere.. Search for Reimu...
>> No. 68172
>>68171
Our voice of reason. You, get back to writing!
>> No. 68173
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or your allies again.
[x] Let her go, afterwards.
>>68171
[x] Move to somewhere.. Search for Reimu...

YES, fucking YES. We need to find Reimu.
>> No. 68176
>>68170
Mm, perhaps, but Satori's power isn't limited to reading only what people are thinking at the present moment. It was the first time she'd seen us since >>67965 , and the actions of that post were so significant that I honestly think they would've stood out immediately to a heart reader. In human terms, it'd be like instantly noticing someone wearing a luminous t-shirt saying "Oh God, RenkoRenkoRenko".
>> No. 68177
[X] Talk to her alone. Get information from her. Why she fought Renko, why she assaulted you like that, her conversation with Ran, everything.
[X] Make her swear to never harm you or the others again.
[X] Let her go, afterwards.
>> No. 68178
>>68172
Hacked Modo will be back in the second half of January...
>> No. 68179
>>68168
>>Is this because of jealously (doubtful)

I don't know about that.
Satori's powers don't exactly make her very popular, you know. Understandable, since there aren't many who would want someone inside their head like that.

It's probably not common for her to be able to read someone and have them respond to her in the way Ebolanon has, genuinely finding her cute and wanting to hold her and cuddle her and so on. Affection from something other than her pets, from an actual person, is probably something Satori would very much like to have, and almost certainly something she won't if that one person is already attached to someone else.

Isn't it sad, Satorin~?
>> No. 68180
>>68178
>Hacked Modo will be back
Hooray!

>in the second half of January...
Oh no!
>> No. 68181
>>68178
Too long to wait, start writing now.
>> No. 68182
>>68098
>Why does she specifically request to be put in the sunlight?
ITC Nobody remembers what SOLAR BEAM's first step was.
>> No. 68183
>>68182

ITT nobody knows what photosynthesis is. Yuka is a plant and needs sunlight to heal. Satori even says she is a plant.
>> No. 68185
>>68183
>Around the hole, her hair is matted with gore, but as you creep forward, curiosity overpowering disgust, you can see the edge of fresh, clean white bone around the wound, where her skull has already started closing up.
It isn't needed. It probably helps but she's healing without it.

>>68161
I would add a "Why should I [we?] trust you?" and "What will you do if I do release you?" She certainly hasn't given much reason to be trusted. Still, regardless of her answers (unless she outright says she'll kill someone, but I seriously doubt that), it would probably be best to let her go because she WILL get loose eventually.
>> No. 68186
>>68185
>>I would add a "Why should I [we?] trust you?" and "What will you do if I do release you?" She certainly hasn't given much reason to be trusted. Still, regardless of her answers (unless she outright says she'll kill someone, but I seriously doubt that), it would probably be best to let her go because she WILL get loose eventually.
You did read >>68160 , right?

>>68179
Good point, I'll bear this in mind.
>> No. 68187
[X] Send out everyone. And ask Yuka about a threesome with Renko!
>> No. 68188
>>68186
Yes, and I don't see any reason to trust her.
>Satori pauses and raises an eyebrow at Yuka. "Making her swear to something would be a worthwhile precaution."
Renko used her gun. That was against the rules. Yuka did not lose in a 'fair fight', and she certainly didn't lose in an all-out fight. No matter what losing means to her, it will mean less under those circumstances.
>"What will you do if I do release you?"
and I see no reason not to ask that.
>> No. 68189
File 12270387677.jpg - (200.90KB , 1002x975 , 1473430.jpg ) [iqdb]
68189
Poor Yuka...
>> No. 68192
Very busy with work, but calling it now. I'll get to writing within the hour.
>> No. 68195
>>68187
My god, that's brilliant!
[X] Send out everyone. And ask Yuka about a threesome with Renko!

C'mon people, when are we going to have a chance like this again?
>> No. 68201
>>68195
Why stop there? Why not a 4some with Satori? or a 5some with Ran added in as well?

Is there no limit to your madness anon? IS THERE?!?!
>> No. 68202
File 122704258676.png - (103.01KB , 349x445 , Thumbup_.png ) [iqdb]
68202
>>68201
5some
>> No. 68203
>>68201

No.

Yukari made all of Gensokyo into her harem. Therefore, if Ebolanon is to succeed her, she has to make all of Gensokyo as well as all of her own world into her harem.

But why stop there?! We'll make the entire multiverse our harem! This story ends when Ebolanon rapes ORT.
>> No. 68204
>>68203
RAPE THE UNRAPEABLE
HAREM THE UNHAREMABLE

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER