[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121306111132.jpg - (67.97KB , 602x555 , meal.jpg ) [iqdb]
41104 No. 41104
Sorry about the lack of updates, Tornadoes are fucking BITCHES and having 20 feet of tree planted in your yard has a tendancy to kill people's will to write. Just thought you might like to know.
================================================
Hm. You should at least call Suika. She did help you prepare all of this. Reimu and Marisa can figure it out on their own. You go out from the kitchen into the courtyard. There’s nobody here. Did Suika really come this way or did she go somewhere else in the shrine. Before you have time to wonder a loud CRACK echoes out across the courtyard and a nearby tree falls to the ground, scattering birds to the wind. Well, that’s unusual. What’s even more unusual is that the tree seems to stand back up and begin ‘walking’ through the woods towards the shrine. You stand there, mostly in shock, partially in awe of this ‘moving tree’. There’s a vague sense of wondering what’s going on when Suika walks back into the courtyard, lugging the tree on her shoulder.

“Oh, heya. We were running low on firewood so I thought I’d get some more.” Suika smiles at you before tossing the tree in the air. as it comes back down, she punches it repeatedly causing splinters and chunks of wood to hit the ground around her. In mere seconds she’s surrounded by a large pile of wood. It’s not neatly cut, but she turned an entire tree into firewood in a few seconds. That’s impressive.

“Holy CRAP! You demolished that tree!” You stare, astonished.

Suika giggles and scratches the back of her head. “It’s nothing really. Reimu lets me stay around if I do useful things, and it’s nice to have the company.” Suika looks up at the sky sadly for a moment before turning back to you with her usual grin.

“Oh, By the way, the rice is done.” You smile back at her.

“Eh? NICE!” Suika charges past you into the kitchen, leaving the mountain of firewood just sitting in the courtyard.

You laugh as you collect some firewood and follow her into the kitchen. Marisa, Reimu, and Suika are all already situated at the table and are stuffing their faces.

“Yo.” Marisa waves to you, “You may wanna hurry up if you want anything.” Marisa waves her hand at Suika who’s currently devouring a large mound of rice. You throw some of the wood onto the fire, setting the rest nearby, before heading over to the table and grabbing yourself some rice. The fifth place setting is still vacant, and you wonder who it might be for, given that there’s only four of you here right now. Next to you Suika shovels another huge helping of rice into her bowl, and resumes eating. Reimu sighs.

“Must you eat so much?” Reimu shakes her head.

“Girl’s gotta eat you know, Reimu!” Marisa laughs while Suika just gives Reimu a sad look, still shoveling food into her mouth. Reimu just shakes her head again and sighs. You sit there, staring at the fifth place setting, eating slowly. Reimu seems to notice your stare.

“Eh? You got a question or something?”

[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.
[ ] Ignore it.

>> No. 41105
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 41107
[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.

"Do you always set up extra seats if people like Marisa show up randomly?"
>> No. 41110
[x] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41111
[x] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41112
[X] Ask about the empty place setting.

I see no reason why not to. Until you give us one.
>> No. 41113
[x] Ignore it.
If Mima got killed or something and they still set a place sentimental reasons, then it might be a sensitive issue. It's best not to irritate the angrymiko.
>> No. 41114
[x] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41115
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 41116
[X] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41117
[x] Ignore it.
>> No. 41119
[x] Ignore it.

See nothing.
>> No. 41121
[x] Ignore it.

When are we going to have another round of Gensokyo Academy?
>> No. 41122
[x] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41123
[x] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41132
“There’s five settings here. So uh, what’s the fifth one for?” You turn away from the empty seat to Reimu. A hush falls across the room. Marisa puts down her chopsticks and even Suika stops eating.

“Ah. . . Well, that is. . .” Marisa fidgets uncomfortably in her seat. “Ah, there’s something I have to go take care of. Thanks for breakfast Reimu.” With that Marisa dashed quickly out of the kitchen with her broom.

Reimu just gives you a sad look and sighs before starting to speak. “Ah, you see, we used to have another one around here. She was as annoying and problematic as Marisa there. In fact, she was her mentor and teacher, I suppose. She used to live around here somewhere, we were never quite sure where,” Reimu waves her hands around, “But she’d always show up for meals.”

“Excuse me.” Suika pushes herself up from the table and walks out into the courtyard.

Reimu watches Suika leave the room before continuing, “So one day, she just stopped showing up. We don’t really know what happened. . . We know that she isn’t dead, because she was already dead before this. Well. . . She was a spirit anyways. Always claiming she wasn’t dead, but she didn’t have feet, only that ghostly tail. . .” Reimu trails off.

“Oh” you say quietly, feeling rather stupid for asking.

“Well, you had no way of knowing. Marisa’s just. . . Well, the two of them were close. She hasn’t ever really gotten over Mima’s disappearance.” Reimu shakes her head before pushing herself up from the table. “Thank you for helping Suika prepare the rice, but I do believe it’s time for you to go. I can lead you to the human village if you like, or you can go on your own. It’s your choice. Come find me if you want me to take you, otherwise, I’ll see you later.” Reimu walks over to the sink and puts her bowl there before leaving the room. Leaving you alone, feeling rather stupid for asking, but really, there was no way you could have known. No time for dwelling on that, you decide. Picking up Suika’s bowl, as well as your own and Marisa’s, you take them over to the sink and place them inside. Well, what are you going to do now?

[ ] Go find Reimu.
[ ] Go to the village on your own.
[ ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41133
File 121306490071.jpg - (392.66KB , 600x840 , 1211686292835.jpg ) [iqdb]
41133
>>41132

Mima is moe~

[ x ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41135
[x] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41136
[x] Go to the village on your own.
Not afraid of anything.
>> No. 41137
File 121306506576.jpg - (431.66KB , 872x700 , 1206188404087.jpg ) [iqdb]
41137
>>41133

[ x ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41138
[x] Go out into the courtyard

we're on the Mima/Marisa villain route aren't we?
>> No. 41139
[ ] Go find Reimu.
>> No. 41140
File 121306515651.jpg - (65.12KB , 376x263 , colbertCalledIt.jpg ) [iqdb]
41140
>>41113
>> No. 41142
File 121306531512.gif - (372.87KB , 181x140 , colbert.gif ) [iqdb]
41142
>>41140

But Mima is already dead in the other adventures, and ZUN agreed.
>> No. 41143
[ x ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41145
[ ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41147
[ x ] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41155
[X] Go out into the courtyard.
Time to join the mob.
>> No. 41167
You have no idea what you want do to, so you decide to mill about for a bit. Not wanting to be caught in the shrine by Reimu you head out to the courtyard where Suika has already cleared out all of the firewood and is now sweeping the stone walkway. She looks around, apparently feeling that the area is clean enough and leans forward on the broom, dozing slightly.

[ ] Sneak up behind her and spook her.
[ ] Greet her from a distance.
[ ] Leave the shrine.
>> No. 41169
[ ] Sneak up behind her and spook her.
>> No. 41173
[x] Sneak up behind her and spook her.

She'll think it's funny. Just watch out for the horns.
>> No. 41174
>>41173
Also:
[x] Offer to help
>> No. 41176
[ ] Sneak up behind her and spook her.
>> No. 41178
[X] Sneak up behind her and spook her.

Watch out for a punch.
>> No. 41182
[ ] Sneak up behind her and spook her.

We will be killed, and it will be wonderful.
>> No. 41183
[ ] Sneak up behind her and spook her.

You, I, unfinished business, etc.
>> No. 41188
[X] Sneak up behind her and smack her on the ass.
>> No. 41189
[X] Sneak up behind her and spook her.

She seems like a fun loving girl. I'm sure she won't mind a harmless prank.
>> No. 41199
[X] Sneak up behind her and spook her.
>> No. 41201
[X] Sneak up behind her and spook her
>> No. 41203
This is great. You’ll sneak up behind Suika and spook her. She’ll get a laugh out of it too. Creeping up slowly, ever so slowly and quietly, you come up behind Suika.

“SUIKA!” you shout loudly.

“UWAAAAAA!” Suika turns quickly and punches directly at you. You don’t even have time to react before her fist connects with your face, sending you flying backwards into the main building of the shrine. Which promptly collapses onto you. Squishing you. Quite flat I might add. Good thing too. ‘cause Reimu was PISSED when she saw that her shrine had been destroyed. Suika was never seen there again either. Huh. Wonder why.

Bad End.

[ ] Back 1.
[ ] Back 5.
[ ] Restart.
>> No. 41204
[X] Back 1.
[X] Greet her from a distance.

That was stupid, Kira.
>> No. 41206
>>41204
>That was stupid, Kira.
No, for Kira this was merciful. Frankly I was expecting him to have her accidentally poke our eye out with the broom and make us go without depth perception for the rest of this playthrough.
>> No. 41207
>>41204
It was predictable
>> No. 41211
[X] Back 1.
[X] Greet her from a distance.
>> No. 41213
[x]Back 5
Go back and make sure we sweat Suika for an apology this time.
>> No. 41218
retcon in progress.
===============================================
This is great. You’ll sneak up behind Suika and spook her. She’ll get a laugh out of it too. Creeping up slowly, ever so slowly and quietly, you come up behind Suika.

“SUIKA!” you shout loudly.

“UWAAAAAA!” Suika turns quickly and punches directly at you. You don’t even have time to react before her fist connects with your face, sending you flying backwards towards the main building of the shrine. You bounce once on the paved brick path before bouncing up and off the ceiling before slamming into the doors which give way quickly under the force of your movement. Inside you bounce around a few times off of several structural supports. The building groans under its own weight as you fly backwards into the inner sanctum. Still flying around wildly, you attempt to grab onto any object to try and stop your momentum when you slam into the main alter of the shrine. The building, taxed to it’s limits groans loudly. It gives one final shudder before promptly collapsing onto you. Squishing you. Quite flat I might add. Good thing too. ‘cause Reimu was PISSED when she saw that her shrine had been destroyed. Suika was never seen there again either. Huh. Wonder why.

Bad End.
>> No. 41219
[ ] Back 5.
>> No. 41223
[ ] Back 5.
>> No. 41224
File 121307115961.jpg - (47.72KB , 640x480 , 1206838301013.jpg ) [iqdb]
41224
Oh come on.

[X] Back 5.
>> No. 41226
[X] Back 5.
>> No. 41227
[X] Back 1.
[X] Greet her from a distance.
>> No. 41229
[X] Back 5.
Make her beg
>> No. 41230
[X] Back 5.
[X] Refuse to accept apology.
>> No. 41231
[+] Back 5.
>> No. 41232
[] Back 1
>> No. 41233
[x] Back 5.
>> No. 41234
[X] Back 5.
[X] Refuse to accept apology.
>> No. 41235
Oh Kira, always giving Anon false hope.
>> No. 41236
>Next time we meet up with Suika, we should make up for disappointing her for not making her beg by telling her that a man should never make a lady beg for forgiveness and then ruffle her hair.

>It would most defiantly show her strength of character, and then we get in a free ruffle as well.
>> No. 41237
>>41206
>>41207

Neither of these factors changes the fact that it was stupid. If anything, the predictability makes it worse.
>> No. 41238
>>41237

Cry moar
>> No. 41239
>>41237
You mean, because it should've happened, it shouldn'tve?
>> No. 41240
Respawn hint: Suika has no self censoring system. She says what she thinks, and thinks what she says.
================================================
"Nope.” You turn your back to the girl. “I refuse to accept your apology.”

“Whaaaaa. . .!? But, but, but. . . You made it out alright! So that makes everything better right?!”

“Nope. Could you hurry up with the rice?”

“But, but. . .” Suika looks on the verge of tears now. “Why are you being so mean to me?! You. . . you. . . MEANIE HEAD!”

You shrug your shoulders. “Who knows what Reimu would have done to me! I was left there, alone and defenseless! You left me alone to die! You’re horrible!”

Suika takes a step back. Her face is a mixture of shock and dismay. She drags herself over to the pot of water and dumps the rice in. Quite a bit of water overflows and nearly extinguishes the fire. It takes some time but you finally manage to keep it lit. When you look up from tending to the fire, you see that Suika has left the room. Huh. You wonder where she went.

In short order the rice is quite nicely cooked, and you drain the water off from the pot. After putting the rice into a large bowl with a lid, you move the bowl to the table. Reimu and Marisa wander in from somewhere in the shrine chatting animatedly. Suika comes in carrying some wood and sets it down next to the fire, after throwing a couple of pieces in. Everyone quite quickly has some rice and is sitting eating in relative silence.

Looking around the table, you notice that the fifth place setting is still vacant, and you wonder who it might be for, given that there’s only four of you here right now. Next to you Suika shovels another huge helping of rice into her bowl, and resumes eating. Reimu sighs.

“Must you eat so much?” Reimu shakes her head.

“Girl’s gotta eat you know, Reimu!” Marisa laughs while Suika just gives Reimu a sad look, still shoveling food into her mouth. Reimu just shakes her head again and sighs. You sit there, staring at the fifth place setting, eating slowly. Reimu seems to notice your stare.

“Eh? You got a question or something?”

[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 41242
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 41243
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 41244
>>41240
I would've preferred to have a choice here.
>> No. 41245
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 41246
[X] Ask about the empty place setting.

Best to have the knowledge in game. They may not like remembering it, but they'll forgive us considering our lack of knowledge about the problem. In game, it could be a handy thing to know later.
>> No. 41247
[X] Ask about the empty place setting.

Even though we already know why, the anon in the story doesn't.
>> No. 41248
[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41249
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 41250
[X] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41251
Faith in RP, failing...
>> No. 41252
goddammit Kira, we were supposed to joke around with her not call her horrible
>> No. 41253
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 41254
KIRA
It seems that you screw us over again. Whatever we pick it's a shit choice.
[X] Kill Kira.
>> No. 41255
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 41256
[X]Ignore it
>> No. 41257
What are we going to do if we end up meeting Mima later? We won't have any knowledge of her disappearance therefore won't have any way to fix the problem.
>> No. 41258
>>41257
[X]Ignore it
>> No. 41259
[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41260
I'm not so sure your IRL bad mood isn't bleeding into your writing here, Kira.
>> No. 41261
[ ] Ask about the empty place setting.
>> No. 41263
>>41260
Shouldn't Anon be used to ABSOLUTE DESPAIR whenever traversing through his realm?
>> No. 41264
Kira tries his best that Anon gets all the bad ends, and doesn't want us to get any good ends.
Just so he can feel better.
>> No. 41265
>>41263
See?
>>41262
ABSOLUTE DESPAIR

SUIKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 41266
>>41260
IRL bad mood? What? I'm in a good mood.
================================================
“Huh?” You’re snapped out of your little daydream, “No, nothing at all.” The meal continues on in relative silence for a while before Marisa pushes herself up from the table.

“Ah, there’s something I have to go take care of. Thanks for breakfast Reimu ~ze” Marisa walks out of the kitchen grabbing her broom. She flies away quite slowly, seeming to enjoy the warm day.

“Excuse me.” Suika pushes herself up from the table and walks out into the courtyard.

Reimu shakes pushes herself up from the table as well. “Thank you for helping Suika prepare the rice, but I do believe it’s time for you to go. I can lead you to the human village if you like, or you can go on your own. It’s your choice. Come find me if you want me to take you, otherwise, I’ll see you later.” Reimu walks over to the sink and puts her bowl there before leaving the room. Picking up Suika’s bowl, as well as your own and Marisa’s, you take them over to the sink and place them inside. Well, what are you going to do now?

[ ] Go find Reimu.
[ ] Go to the village on your own.
>> No. 41267
OF COURSE NOTHING NEW HAPPENS

[x] Go out into the courtyard.

We need to put the timeline back in order.
>> No. 41268
[X] Find Reimu.
>> No. 41269
>>41264
Actually, he mostly just uses elaborate ideas but doesn't give enough clues for Anon's limited collective intelligence to catch on to them.
>> No. 41270
[x] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41271
[X] Go to the village on your own.

Going with Reimu is too easy.
>> No. 41272
>>41269
Random voting time.
>> No. 41274
[x] Go to the village on your own.
Red-white is just going to scare all the Youkai off. We NEED the Youkai.
>> No. 41275
>>41269
Explain why Suika said we aren't awesome when we made the choice that lets us get Suika points.
>> No. 41276
>>41267
Ha! Ha! Ha!!! Although Kira may have planned all the flags and events for this entire area, nothing can save him from write-ins!
>> No. 41277
>>41275
>Suika has no self censoring system. She says what she thinks, and thinks what she says.

But, uh, he gave that AFTER the choice was made, so I guess it doesn't really count. I was kinda hoping that he'd include the hint, and THEN give us the choice. Oh well, I guess it defaulted to the other one which people asked for.
>> No. 41278
>>41274
Just you wait, in another 20 votes Reimu will be going for our life again. Lunatic Mode part2, but this time we want answers.
>> No. 41282
>>41278
Much more easily avoided this time. Also, You want answers? The time to get them is before the shit hits the fan, so that you can get allies who can help you figure out what's going on. Another hint: Staying near the shrine will get you on a different over-arc. You're still able to get onto the over-arc that you were on before, but as it stands you're well on your way to a different one. Not that it would be a bad thing, given that it'll explain some things that you can't get on the other Over-Arc, but it won't explain everything.
>> No. 41284
[X] Go out into the courtyard.

Oh, that's it. I'm voting for naught but write-ins from this point on. Screw situations where every available option is bad.
>> No. 41286
[X] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41288
>>41284
Actually, every situation wasn't bad. The 'better' choice was the accept apology.

Also:

Kira: Also,
Kira: You're not done seeing suika.
Kira: Jeeze. I love how everyone's all. OH NOES. NO MORE SUIKA.
>> No. 41291
[x] Go out into the courtyard.
>> No. 41293
>>41288
>Actually, every situation wasn't bad. The 'better' choice was the accept apology.

I think a good analogy for this is a scene where you have a choice between -1 Affection for a character and -3 Affection for a character, and that when you choose the former there's a slight indication that the latter would be better. And then when you follow through on that, it turns out you just shouldn't have bothered to do anything different.
>> No. 41294
More info:
- First playthrough we lost THREE FUCKING DAYS the first time Yukari gapped us (for wandering into a dark place), and 2 days at Eientei. The whole thing took place over 18 days.
- Gapping is now reserved for "spectacularly bad write-ins" and "cursing Yukari too much".
- Supposedly this is going to work more like HY's method, where one mistake won't screw us but a series of them will. Supposedly.
>> No. 41296
So, to get the whole story, we'd have to follow multiple overarcs...

This reminds me of a specific visual novel, but I can't remember which. It also reminds me a little of Flanca.

Flanca. Guh. Guh, I say.
>> No. 41297
Meh. You guys Despair too goddamn quickly. Wait and see how things turn out before you're so quick to jump the gun.
================================================
You have no idea what you want do to, so you decide to mill about for a bit. Not wanting to be caught in the shrine by Reimu you head out to the courtyard. There appear to be some splinters of wood lying on the ground, with a whole huge mound of firewood stacked up against the wall of the side building. That’s quite a lot of firewood. You wonder where it all came from. Sitting down on the edge of the walkway around the building you look up at the sky. The sun is shining, just a slight ways over the horizon and there isn‘t a cloud to be seen. It’s a nice day today. Maybe you should just head to the town like Reimu suggested. You’re just about to stand up and head inside when you notice that someone’s staring at you from around the edge of the pile of firewood. She quickly pulls her head back behind the pile, but one of her horns are sticking out from behind them.

“You know, I can still see you.” You call to Suika.

“Eep!” Suika walks out from behind the pile, “Ah, so I guess you could.” She rubs the back of her head while laughing slight. “Hey. . . You’re not still mad are you?”

You shake your head. “Nah. I wasn’t really mad in the first place, well, I suppose I was at the time, but I was just being silly. So yeah. I forgive you.”

Suika smirks at that. “Aww. . . And here I got you a present to make you forgive me! Guess I don’t need to give it to you now!” Suika’s smirk broadens into a large grin.

“Oh no, I think I might not forgive you anymore!”

“Really?” Suika mocks a look of sadness. “Then I guess I have to give you this!” Suika whips her hand out from behind her back and hold out. . . A wooden statue? “It’s me!” Well, It kinda looks like her, if you squint and look at it funny. It’s got the horns, and the dress looks right, you suppose.

“Oh wow! Thanks!” You take the small statue from her. Suika positively beams at you.

“So do you forgive me now?” She stares at you expectantly.

“Of course I do.” You reach out your hand and ruffle her hair slightly. She looks at you quizzically for a moment before smiling.

“Good.” She reaches up and rubs your hair in the same way you’ve just rubbed hers. Heh. she must think it’s some sort of custom between outsiders or something.

“Well, I have things to do around the shrine! I’ll see you later, Ok?” You nod. “It’s a promise then! I still have to get you back for beating me at all those challenges!” She grins as she runs around the side of the building. Well, that went somewhat better than expected. You’ve got what could be supposed to be a cute little statue of Suika now, and it’s a pleasant day. But you really should listen to what Reimu said. You need to make up your mind now.

[ ] Go see Reimu.
[ ] Go to the town by yourself.
>> No. 41298
Suika~

[x] Go see Reimu.

Let's get as close to the potential conquerer as we can.
>> No. 41299
File 121307685594.jpg - (26.49KB , 481x322 , 1196232849499.jpg ) [iqdb]
41299
I'm not sure what emotion I'm feeling right now. Could it be...hope?
>> No. 41300
[x] Go see Reimu.
>> No. 41301
[ ] Go see Reimu.
>> No. 41302
[X] Go see Reimu.
[X] Show off our sweet gift.
>> No. 41303
[x] Go see Reimu and offer to help around the shrine, but still take her up on her advice to head to town afterwards.

Now we have a reason to hang around the shrine at times while still being able to go elsewhere.

[10:49pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> STaying at the shrine constantly is going to get you hurt.
[10:51pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> Well, by getting you hurt, I don't mean physically. I mean you're gonna be missing out on important things.
>> No. 41304
[X] Go see Reimu.
[X] Show off our sweet gift.
>> No. 41305
[X] Show off our sweet gift.
>> No. 41306
[X] Go see Reimu.
[X] Show off our sweet gift
>> No. 41307
[X] Go see Reimu.
>> No. 41308
>>41303
Wouldn't it be great if writefags said these things outside the IRC too?
>> No. 41309
[ ] Go to the town by yourself.
Choosing the option that will actually get us one of our little sisters.
>> No. 41310
>Meh. You guys Despair too goddamn quickly. It's no fun if you do that! BAAAAAAWWWWWWW, YOU AREN'T GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOU SUFFER.

That's what I heard. Anyone else?
>> No. 41311
>>41308
It's easier to ask questions in there, he's mostly talking because we're interrogating him. The important stuff is getting posted anyway.
>> No. 41312
>>41310
I'm being better about that. It's why I'm doing a second runthrough of MiG. I'm not gonna pull my punches, but you guys throw yourself into the pits of despair, assuming that everything's gonna fuck you over and start making some of the dumbest decisions known to mandkind. Wait until the entire scene ends before you start flipping out for chrissake. Scene end = leaving the area.
================================================
Mn. It’s a nice warm day. You stretch as you stand up from the walkway. Rubbing your back slightly, you walk back into the side building. The kitchen and the hallway fade behind you quickly as you come back to what seems to be the main room of the shrine. While it was covered in junk earlier, it’s now a bit cleaner, thanks to, you assume, the work of Reimu. She’s standing in the corner with a small wooden bucket which is nearly overflowing with various papers and the like. There’s still quite a bit of work that needs to be done to the room before it could be considered ‘clean’. Looking around the room, you see a broom leaning up in one corner. You should probably help clean up the mess, after all, you helped make it. So it would only be fair to help Reimu out.

[ ] Help clean the room.
[ ] Ask Reimu to take you to the human village.
[ ] Go snooping in Reimu’s room.
[ ] Sit down at the table and relax.
>> No. 41313
[ ] Help clean the room.
Clean, then village
>> No. 41314
[ ] Help clean the room.
>> No. 41315
[X] Go to the village yourself
>> No. 41316
[ ] Help clean the room.

Show her we're not soo bad, then tell her that we can help anytime she wants us to, followed by heading into the village after we've cleaned up our mess so that she doesn't think it as an attempt to win her over, but rather us feeling sorry for the mess we made and wanting to be helpful.
>> No. 41317
>>41312
Hey, what can we say? It's become your M.O.

[X] Sit down at the table and relax.
Ignorin gaemu
>> No. 41318
[X] Go snooping in Reimu’s room.
Let's speed up that lunatic mode, find those panties!
>> No. 41319
>>41318
The panties that make Raymoo go insane, you mean?
>> No. 41320
[X] Help clean the room.
Helpan gaems
>> No. 41321
[ ] Help clean the room.

It makes me laugh, the utter...unAnon choices Anon makes. Do you think real world Anon would ever, on his own, help sweep up the place?

No.
Definitely no!
Positively no!
Decidedly no!
Unh-uh.
>> No. 41322
>>I'm not gonna pull my punches, but you guys throw yourself into the pits of despair, assuming that everything's gonna fuck you over and start making some of the dumbest decisions known to mandkind. Wait until the entire scene ends before you start flipping out for chrissake.

Sadly, I think overreacting to perceived mistakes is pretty much hard-wired into Anon's very being. Remember how we killed ourselves because we thought we hurt Meiling in WUIG way back when?
For all anyone knew, things could have still be salvaged, and yet we wasted a perfectly good continue only to wind up not spending much time with her and basically snubbing her when we left.

We really haven't improved much since then, I'm afraid.
>> No. 41323
[23:06:59] <+Kapow> the hints you gave at the start of this playthrough only apply to the over-arc we took last time, right?
[23:07:10] <+Kapow> you should clarify that on the board
[23:07:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Yeah.
[23:07:12] <~Dark_Mercury> I did.
[23:07:14] <Ataisai> oh.
[23:07:16] <Ataisai> so
[23:07:24] <Ataisai> they are not necessary for ALL good ends.

This is useful information, probably.
It's also probable that a lot of you don't know this already, so...
>> No. 41324
>>41323
>[23:07:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Yeah.
>[23:07:12] <~Dark_Mercury> I did.

USO DA!
>> No. 41325
<@Dark_Mercury> And what set it off that way was the gapping, the attempting to run from reimu, and the failure to escape from alice.
<+Kapow> but what made reimu come after us?
<+Kapow> does that always happen?
<@Dark_Mercury> You'll see.
<Terminal-tan> Or not
<@Dark_Mercury> You'll see what set it off if you're on the shrine arc.
<Jerl> You appeared inside Gensokyo randomly, she wanted to know what the fuck was going on.
<+Kapow> so it always happens?
<+Kapow> alright
<@Dark_Mercury> Yes, there's a set of events that you have no influence over.
<@Dark_Mercury> They'll always happen, wether or not you're actually there.
<@Dark_Mercury> The only way you can influence them is if you get directly involved with them.
<@Dark_Mercury> And by directly involved, I mean caught up in.
<Kapow> I guess we should start collecting 9s then
<Terminal-tan> Yes
<@Dark_Mercury> It's like the psycho reimu bit happened because of the event that you'll see on this side.
>> No. 41326
<+Kapow> so if we took the over-arc we took the first playthrough, would it be possible to find out what caused Reimu to come after us?
<+Kapow> or is that only on the "shrine arc"?
<@Dark_Mercury> ON the overarc that you were on, you could have gotten some information about it, On the over arc you're setting up, You'll be directly involved with it.
<@Dark_Mercury> Eientei, Netherworld, SDM, Moriya, and the Human Village.
<@Dark_Mercury> Hakurei is the over power, so they're not one of the 4 main powers, and the 5th that was added by Moriya.
<Bastille> However, the events happened without us there
<@Dark_Mercury> Bastie's got it right. you were in the midst of being gapped when the shit hit the fan last time.
<+Kapow> so the unexplained stuff in the last route with Yukari and Eirin and Kaguya, that's still mostly going to happen regardless of the over-arc?
<+Kapow> it just depends on how we're involved?
<@Dark_Mercury> Kapow: yes.

<+Kapow> can we get names for the 3 over-arcs?
<@Dark_Mercury> Ah, I don't really have them named, really.
<@Dark_Mercury> I suppose they're Normal, Hard, and Lunatic, really.
<+Kapow> if we stay at the shrine do we end up on normal or hard?
<@Dark_Mercury> Thinking about it, it's probably normal.
>> No. 41327
Ok. help clean won, I'm off to bed now. I've to see my house mate off in the morning, and have to work in the afternoon, but I'll try to get some more up before I have to leave for work. G'night.
>> No. 41328
Did we ever actually properly thank her for the food and letting us stay over? If not, '[x] Thank Reimu for her hospitality' would be only polite.

>“Of course I do.” You reach out your hand and ruffle her hair slightly. She looks at you quizzically for a moment before smiling.
>“Good.” She reaches up and rubs your hair in the same way you’ve just rubbed hers.

Suika uses "Ruffle Hair". Savings throw failed! MiGAnon has been charmed!
>> No. 41329
>>41257
Wait, didn't Mima kill us in the sky in MiG v.1, near the end?
>> No. 41330
>>41329
Aha, and here it is, from Thread 33 (opening post, even):
>If only you could see better. Thoughts of that nature are quickly banished from your mind as you hear a rustling in the woods. A tall woman, wearing a green dress and a hat with a star on it steps into the clearing. You don’t know if her hair is red, or if it’s been tinted by this unnatural glow from the moon.
>“Good evening, sir. I would say it is a pleasure to meet you, but I’m afraid that it’s not.”
>The first blow comes before you even realize that the woman’s moved. Pain explodes out from your stomach, then both shoulders. Your legs are swept out from underneath you, but before you can hit the ground, you’re punched by the woman, with both hands, in the chest. You feel your ribcage shatter as you fly backwards through the air into a tree. You doubt that there’s anything left that’s unbroken, or you would if you could concentrate on anything beyond the pain. The world around you swims and fades into darkness.

Bitch ain't dead, after all.
>> No. 41332
>>41329
Whoops. That wasn't in the sky, but instead if we had chosen "[x] Sky"
>> No. 41333
>A tall woman, wearing a green dress and a hat with a star on it steps into the clearing. You don’t know if her hair is red
>her hair is red
Who ELSE wears a green dress and has a star on their hat?
>> No. 41335
File 121309443862.jpg - (411.44KB , 1138x916 , chinapissed1.jpg ) [iqdb]
41335
>>41330
Ahem... that's wasn't Mima.

Still, I RAGE'D at dying at China's hands.
>> No. 41336
>>41335

Poor China, even when described beyond a shadow of a doubt... She still gets ignored.
>> No. 41337
>>41333
>>41335
>>41336
Huh. I remember having no idea who that was, and didn't clue in until the image in >>41335. When I saw "dress" and "hat with star" I thought of formal wear and a wizard's hat respectively. Never occurred to me that it referred to Meiling's outfit + beret.

NeuRal connNNNecti--ons...bRea-kkkkinG do...wn....
>> No. 41338
>>41336
Where's Case 2?
>> No. 41339
>>41338
Case 2'll show up when i work out the loopholes in the evidence. Day 1 is planned, as is part of the first investigation scene, but Day 2 needs work.
>> No. 41340
File 12131117238.jpg - (321.84KB , 600x450 , 13d1d6fd82a8024b88f1a7cac878aee3.jpg ) [iqdb]
41340
>>41339
Hooray!
>> No. 41341
>>41333
Nobody.

>>41335
Why are you posting blank images?
>> No. 41348
>>41341

China =/= Hanyuu
>> No. 41370
File 121313057363.jpg - (190.55KB , 980x755 , chinacreepy1.jpg ) [iqdb]
41370
>>41337
It took me a minute to figure it out, but when I did, again, I RAGE'D at China handing us our butts in 12 different pieces. Fuckin' Reimu and her "persuasions"...

>>41341
Pic related
>> No. 41742
I've been away for a while and http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/Misadventures_in_Gensokyo.html#05082008 seems to be out of date, you guys got any other site or archive where I can find the missing story on?
>> No. 41747
>>41742
This has the whole first playthrough:
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/

Links to live threads and thread archives:
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/post343.html#343
>> No. 41750
>>41747
Thanks I was afraid I wouldn't get to finish it