[Return]  [Bottom[Last Update]
Posting mode: Reply
(Reply to 201579)
  • First time posting? Check out our site rules and FAQ.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog
Show or hide post box

Watch Thread
Hide Thread
Expand All Images
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 158859888751.jpg - (41.67KB, 1200x1600, 1200px-Black_colour.jpg)
1200px-Black_colour
The first thing you notice when you wake up is that you're dead.

Well, not really 'wake up,' per se. But it's definitely very noticeable for you.

Ah, so you're... well, 'awake' perhaps isn't the right word, is it? a voice says inside your mind.

You're pretty sure being dead means that you're supposed to have lost any sense of consciousness or anything like that. And that you can't hear things.

Ah, did you really think it would be that simple? Just... cessation of existence? Because if you did, ha! There's no way you're getting off that easy.

You feel something indescribable, as if you're getting twirled through a blender or something...

And then you wake up.

[ ] Something feels fairy suspicious about what just happened.
[ ] This really seems out of the ordinary.
[ ] You aren't feeling very merry right now.
[ ] Something's really bugging you.
[ ] There are gaps in this that aren't really adding up.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Something's really bugging you.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] This really seems out of the ordinary.
Delete Post
Report Post
[ ] Something feels fairy suspicious about what just happened.
Fairy, prob the strongest.

[ ] This really seems out of the ordinary.
Marisa?


[ ] Something's really bugging you.
Wriggle.

[ ] There are gaps in this that aren't really adding up.
Yukari

[x] You aren't feeling very merry right now.

Mary? No.... who is this? My pick that's who.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] You aren't feeling very merry right now.
Give Maribel.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Something feels fairy suspicious about what just happened.
Fairy obvious if you think about it.
Delete Post
Report Post
>>201579
[X] Something feels fairy suspicious about what just happened.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Something's really bugging you.

Not much in the way of Wriggle since Dancing Light went down.
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 158867175935.jpg - (34.31KB, 600x587, bc3.jpg)
bc3
[X] Something's really bugging you.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Something feels fairy suspicious about what just happened.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Something's really bugging you.
Delete Post
Report Post
Looks like it's called for something bugging you!

Expect a post to come out soon
Image Source
Delete Image
Delete Post
Report Post
File 158876035139.jpg - (113.28KB, 850x1147, __wriggle_nightbug_touhou_drawn_by_katsuobushi_eba.jpg)
__wriggle_nightbug_touhou_drawn_by_katsuobushi_eba
[X] Something's really bugging you

-----------------------------------

You groan. Your head hurts right now, honestly, and the feeling of grass on your back doesn't particularly help. It's almost like you fell asleep on it or something.

Even though you're supposed to be dead.

Your eyes snap open to see a blue sky, framed by treetops. You gasp, and sit up, looking around you.

It seems like you're in a forest (no, really?). Also, it seems like you aren't dead.

"I'm alive?" you mumble to yourself. You can hear the sound of birds chirping, smell the grass, taste a slightly dry mouth, feel the wind in your hair and antennae-

You blink. Hold up. You aren't supposed to have antennae. You're just an ordinary person. Maybe you're imagining things; after all, that's not unlike you.

You reach up to your head to confirm, your hands feeling around your hair.

At about the same time, your hands feel a couple of odd, velvety protrusions from your head. Your hands grasp onto them, and although it feels a little weird, you run them over the protusions, getting to the end before pulling them down in front of your face.

...huh, they are antennae.

Well then.

[ ] PANIC!
[ ] Try to stay calm; this can be explained, right?
[ ] Cheer; you always wanted to be an alien!
[ ] Write-in

Also, what gender was our Anon before this?

[ ] Male
[ ] Female
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] PANIC!

[X] Male
This way he should be more comfortable in another boy's body.
Delete Post
Report Post
X] Cheer; you always wanted to be an alien!
-[x] Ensure there is nobody in the immediate vicinity seeking to clap dem alien butt cheeks

[X] Trap

Might as well go full Wriggle
Delete Post
Report Post
>>201594
Before this, Anon, not what is Anon right now
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Try to stay calm; this can be explained, right?
[x] Male
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Try to stay calm; this can be explained, right?
[x] Male
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Cheer; you always wanted to be an alien!
[X]Male

We can’t let ourselves be held back by common sense.
Delete Post
Report Post
[x] Cheer; you always wanted to be an alien!
[x] Female
Do the right thing.
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] PANIC!

[X] Male
Delete Post
Report Post
[X] Cheer; you always wanted to be an alien!
[X]Male
[Return]  [Top]



- Took 0.01s -
Thread Watcher x
Reply toX