[Return]
Archived Thread
 No. 194772
File 148930297696.jpg - (182.09KB, 850x1511, __tooru_kobayashi_san_chi_no_maidragon_drawn_by_ra.jpg) [iqdb]
194772
Your name is Hakurei Reimu, and you have a headache.

You groan, your eyes opening to a hazy wooden roof. Your head starts throbbing as you recall last night, and how that little bastard of an Oni convinced you to try and have a drinking competition with her.

Oh, you're no lightweight, of course, but you're not a heavyweight drinker either. You can down a bottle or two, but then you have to stop or you lose all reason, which is not very good for you.

How Suika managed to convince you to do that is beyond you. "I'm going to get that little oni..." you growl underneath your breath, and stand up from the little futon you're lying on before stalking out to the main room.

Your head is still throbbing, and looking around the shrine, you're reminded why you sometimes still miss that robot maid you gave away: the shrine can get messy. Very messy.

And being the sole responsible resident of the Hakurei Shrine, the job of cleaning up goes to you.

Sighing, you walk to your front door, planning on going to the nearby shed where you keep the broom. You would keep it in the shrine, but you don't wont some youkai stealing it.

You open the door.

...There is a huge dragon standing in front of you, its head level with the shrine.

You blink.

Its mouth opens, and a large circle of magic, like what you've seen Marisa use on occasion, appears in front of the dragon. It starts to spin.

Then it flashes a bright white, and the dragon's form starts to shrink. Soon, it's the size of a human. And then its shape morphs too.

And standing in front of you is what looks like a normal human girl, except for the fact that A) her eyes are slitted, B) she has horns, and C) she has a huge dragon tail.

Oh, and she's wearing a maid outfit.

She smiles. "Good morning, Miss Hakurei!"

What do?

[ ] EXTERMINATE
[ ] "...What."
[ ] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
[ ] Write-In

-------

So I know that this is probably a mistake (running two CYOA at once AND running a Crossover CYOA from the POV of a Main Character), but fuckit, I'm gonna do it anyway.
 No. 194773
[X] "...What."

Are you aware

That

Paragraphs

Can exist without

Needing new lines?
 No. 194774
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.

Roll with it
 No. 194779
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194780
[X] "Good night miss dragon"
- [X] Shut the door

Ruukoto PTSD
 No. 194782
[x] "...What."

My thoughts exactly.
 No. 194787
[X] EXTERMINATE

Not today.
 No. 194788
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.

I kind of want Reimu to give even fewer fucks than Kobayashi.
 No. 194790
[X] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194791
File 14893230852.jpg - (231.91KB, 500x635, What-is-this-What-was-that.jpg) [iqdb]
194791
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.

Ehh, might as well. Not sure what the series is, but I suppose I'll find out eventually.
 No. 194797
[X] "...What."
 No. 194799
[x] EXTERMINATE

"Monstergirl" is code for human genocide. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children.
 No. 194803
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194807
[X] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194817
[x] EXTERMINATE
 No. 194818
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194819
[x] EXTERMINATE
 No. 194820
[X] "...What."

It's Tooru, the maidragon!
 No. 194822
>>194820

Is she a maid ragon, or mai dragon?
 No. 194846
[x] EXTERMINATE
 No. 194848
[x] EXTERMINATE

Too early for this shit.
 No. 194854
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.

Enacting Exterminatus this early in the morning is only going to make the hangover worse.
 No. 194858
Y'know what? Those leading votes don't look exclusive, Choa.

-[x] A few text boxes filled solely by ellipses.
[x] "...What."
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.
 No. 194874
[x] Ask her if she's seen Suika.

I didn't know i needed this but i do.
 No. 194875
So it seems like primarily people are going for 'Ignore the fact that she is a dragon and just focus on finding that damn oni', with a bit of 'Exterminate' on the side.

Gonna write it up later today.
 No. 194901
File 148949147348.jpg - (168.82KB, 850x850, sleepy suika.jpg) [iqdb]
194901
Now really isn’t the time for something like this to be happening. An urge to exterminate this rude dragon rises in your head, but you dismiss that urge; the fact of the matter is, it’s too early for this shit. Instead, you look the dragon in the eyes. “Have you seen a little girl with horns, about this high, that looks like she’s drunk anywhere?” you ask.

The dragon girl looks confused for a second, then perks up. “Oh! Yeah, that girl that you’re describing is over there. I can-”

“Thanks,” you say, cutting her off, walking past her down the stairs of the shrine (picking up your Gohei which was laid upon those stairs some time), and turning towards the direction that she is pointing in before walking forwards.

She’s quiet for a few seconds, and you don’t notice her following you. That is, until a couple of seconds later, when she dashes up to right beside you. “Hey, what are you doing?!”

Urge to exterminate rising… Regardless, you keep your cool, and keep your anger focused on the idea of showing Suika what for. “I’m going to beat that little oni up,” you say.

“Eh? Beating up a kid?! Why would you do that-”

You stop and glare at her. “First off, she’s not a kid. She’s at least over two hundred years old. She drinks sake like an animal. And she can take a beating.”

“…Oh. That’s…” She trails off, and you take that opportunity to pull ahead. Seeing Suika collapsed against a tree, snoring in bliss, you walk up to her like a woman possessed, your right hand gripping onto your gohei as hard as it can.

“Suika.” Your voice is almost demonic. The little oni opens her eyes very slightly, and a grin comes onto her face.

“Heeeey, it’s Reimuuu! Come have some S-Sake!” she says, punctuating the occasional syllable with a burp. She holds up her gourd in offer.

Silently, you ponder the options.

[ ] Refuse, and wordpunch her.
[ ] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
[ ] Hell, fine; you’ll accept Suika’s offer of Sake. It’d be better than dealing with what’s going to happen after you do this.
[ ] May as well do something with this dragon girl who wants to be a maid or whatever; just have her pick up Suika and vacate her from the premises.
[ ] Write-In
 No. 194902
[x] Refuse, and absolutely exterminate her.
 No. 194905
[X] Refuse, and wordpunch her.
 No. 194907
[X] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 194909
[X] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 194910
[X] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.

First we get rid of unruly Oni then we can deal with strange maidragons.
 No. 194911
[X] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 194913
[x] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[x] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice.
 No. 194915
>>194822
A mai dragon I think.
 No. 194919
[x] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[x] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice
 No. 194921
[z] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[e] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice.

I like this combo more.
 No. 194924
[x] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[x] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice

Why pass up a good drink?
 No. 194927
[X] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 194930
[x] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.

Bop~
 No. 194954
[x] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[x] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice.
 No. 194960
[x] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 195016
So it's 6-7 on Polite vs Gohei Hit. Gonna wait a bit longer.
 No. 195017
[x] Accept and delicately take a small sip, thanking her for her thoughtfulness.
[x] Then, vacate her with extreme prejudice.

No reason to be impolite.
 No. 195032
[x] Refuse, and hit her in the head with your Gohei.
 No. 195122
So I miscounted, but anyway, 'hit her with your gohei' is winning. I'll be writing that later today.
 No. 195143
File 148992817560.jpg - (173.18KB, 850x1320, a dragon as a maid.jpg) [iqdb]
195143
You give the oni a wide smile.

“No.”

And then you hit her full-on in the head with your gohei.

Being a sacred object, this does a bit more than make her sting. Instead, she winces, and starts flailing about, suddenly far more awake then she was just before. “Ow! Reimu, you’re such a meaniiiie!” she wails, almost like she’s about to cry.

Then, she hops up and runs off.

You smile, and nod your head. As she well should, after tricking you into a state like that. Your parents always taught you that you shouldn’t drink so much that you ended up overintoxicated and drunk – after all, as the shrine maiden of the Hakurei, you had to be always alert, and while the Yin Yang orb that you owned helped, even its backup folded after enough alcohol.

“What did you do that for?”

Oh, yeah, that’s right. You forgot. There’s a dragon standing behind you.

You know, just one of the most powerful types of fantastic creature in existence, perhaps only surpassed by whoever created the universe themselves (Ame-no-minaka-nushi-no-kami, but you wouldn’t know that), Izanagi and Izanami, and their children, Susano’o, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi. The same type of species which an adult one with full power helped create Gensokyo.

No biggie.

You turn around to a shocked and confused dragon girl, who’s tilting her head slightly.

You consider how to explain this to her, then you just come out with it: “That ‘girl’ was actually a several hundred at the very least year-old Oni, who last night convinced me to enter a drinking contest with her even though I know that Oni have livers that are stronger than steel.”

The dragon considers for a few seconds. “…Oh.” Then, she perks up. “Oh! That’s right! I would like to introduce myself to you!” She bows. “I’m Tohru, a dragon, and last night you offered me a place of residence at your shrine, so long as I worked for you as a maid! Nice to meet you, Miss Hakurei!”

[ ] “What.”
[ ] “Call me Reimu, please.”
[ ] “A maid? Alright.”
[ ] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
 No. 195145
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”
 No. 195148
>>195145
[X] This
 No. 195152
[X] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
 No. 195157
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
 No. 195158
[X] “Call me Reimu, please.”
[X] “A maid? Alright.
 No. 195164
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”
 No. 195167
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”
[x] “A maid? Alright.”

In this order seems natural.
 No. 195171
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”

This seems like the appropriate response.

Also, for all that dragons are ungodly powerful, Reimu's certainly a lot closer to their weight class than Kobayashi was. Could lead to some interesting differences from the source material.
 No. 195173
[x] “A maid? Alright.”
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.

In that order
 No. 195174
[z] “What.”
[e] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[.] “Call me Reimu, please.”

Yep, this sounds natural.
 No. 195202
[x] "What."
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] "Call me Reimu, please."
 No. 195211
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”
 No. 195213
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”

>>195171
i would guess that Tohru is still far beyond Reimu in raw power and versatility, actually in the second point there are very few people who could match her since her idea of a good cleaning is vaporizing everything and then reconstructing it from nothing.

But since raw power isn't all that important in Gensokyo im looking forward to how she will deal with spellcards which are far more about finesse.
 No. 195221
[x] “What.”
[x] Attempt to remember your drunk adventures last night.
[x] “Call me Reimu, please.”


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x