[Return]
Archived Thread
File 147362288457.jpg - (283.55KB , 897x900 , and-so-anon's-adventure-starts.jpg ) [iqdb]
191492 No. 191492
This is my first story, so I don't know how good it'll be. I hope you like it.
Finally! You have finally entered the land that (probably) holds the answer to what you seek! It would truly be a situation to celebrate... If you had the slightest idea of where you exactly are. Unfortunately, the spell your friend cast wasn't able to send you to a specific part of Gensokyo, but you're glad that you haven't ended in the bottom of a lake or something like that. The second unfortunate thing is that you have almost no materials, only a few potions and your master's tome of alchemy. Even though that isn't something to actually worry about at the moment, withouth materials, you can't accomplish any of your goals, so you hope to find an empty house and substances that might help you in your alchemic goals as soon as possible. So you're left with the biggest question: Where to go?
[ ]There's a small, possibly abandoned old shop near you. An excellent place to start your workshop
[ ]At the distance, you can see a forfitied town. The locals might give you refuge
[ ]There's a staircase near you. You hope that whatever's at the end of that staircase is worthy of your time. And your frail physiology
[ ]Maybe, if you keep walking throught these plains, you'll find materials and things like that
No. 191493
[X]At the distance, you can see a forfitied town. The locals might give you refuge

Wandering too far from civilization is dangerous if you're not well prepared.
No. 191494
[X]There's a staircase near you. You hope that whatever's at the end of that staircase is worthy of your time. And your frail physiology

Might as well.
No. 191495
[x] Maybe if you keep walking through these plains you'll find materials and things like that
No. 191496
[X]There's a small, possibly abandoned old shop near you. An excellent place to start your workshop
No. 191497
[x]At the distance, you can see a forfitied town. The locals might give you refuge
No. 191498
[x] Maybe if you keep walking through these plains you'll find materials and things like that
No. 191500
[x]At the distance, you can see a forfitied town. The locals might give you refuge.

When in doubt, find people.
No. 191501
[X]There's a staircase near you. You hope that whatever's at the end of that staircase is worthy of your time. And your frail physiology
Woo Plot Staircase
No. 191517
[X]There's a small, possibly abandoned old shop near you. An excellent place to start your workshop


Thread Watcher x