[Return]
Archived Thread
File 144241923443.jpg - (408.37KB, 1920x1200, 3451_space.jpg) [iqdb]
185055 No. 185055
For centuries, you slept.

A war had begun, and you were created as the first true weapon against the Other, a force from the Space Between Spaces, fighting alongside others who wielded immense power. War, Justice, Honor... these were the only things you knew, and with those three principles being the whole of yourself, you fought admirably, and managed to contain the Other back from whence it came. But, this came at great cost.

The great empire which you defended was crumbling, and in an effort to ensure you could not be swayed by evil minds, you were locked away where it all began. You were placed into a deep sleep, unaware as the empire you fought so valiantly for was washed away from history, and only its ruins remained. These ruins came in the form of vestigal empires of their own, vying desperately against one another in a bid to regain dominance over the stars. As you slept, forgotten, three dominant factions emerged, each one threatening to usher in the death of humanity.

On one side, a race of undead, plaguing the stars with their corruption and consuming all life that stands before them.

On another, the tengu and their advanced weapons, forcing people to bow down to them as if they were gods.

And finally, the Oni, brutish and powerful, using force and coercion to spread among the planets and sowing chaos in the name of Empire.

These factions threaten what few pockets of humanity remain. I can't let this stand.

I need you to wake up. Centuries ago, my name was Alice. I have transcended the mortal form and exist only as data, using puppets to interact with the world. The Oni have remembered you, and are coming to use you for their own nefarious purposes. If not they, then the tengu or undead will have what they will with you, and those too, could be disastrous. For the promise I made to protect humanity, I must keep you from falling into the wrong hands.

So grab your weapons. You are returning to war.


Choose Your Primary Weapon

[ ] Rifle, Assault
[ ] Rifle, Sniper
[ ] Bow, Short

Choose Your Secondary Weapon
[ ] Pistol, Single
[ ] Pistol, Dual Wield
[ ] Kunai

[b]Choose Your Melee Weapon
[ ] Staff
[ ] Katana
[ ] Twin Daggers
No. 185056
Let's see.
We're going to have to go with something that handles a lot of AOE.

Primary
[X] Rifle, Sniper - Rarely used, but handy as an emergency shotgun. It's sniper elite time boys

[X] Pistol, Dual Wield
Why the heck would you waste an effort throwing something when you can just pull a trigger? I say dual for emergency mobbing purposes.

[X] Staff
Ordinary, plain, but has the furthest reach among the three. If there was a spear option, I would have taken it.
No. 185057
[x] Rifle, Sniper
[x] Pistol, Dual Wield
[x] Twin Daggers

Dual wield all day everyday.

Also, nice combo of long, medium, short range.
No. 185058
[ ] Bow, Short
[ ] Kunai
[ ] Katana

We ninja now.
No. 185059
[X] Rifle, Sniper
[X] Pistol, Single
[X] Katana

MLG sniper or bust
No. 185064
Pay homage to the old ways.
[X] Bow
[X] Kunai
[X] Katana

Warframe?
No. 185065
[ ] Bow, Short
Something silent, but powerful. Good for stealth. An arrow is going to have a lot of stopping power, plus we can retrieve them as well. If they get too close then we'll pull out the...
[ ] Pistol, Dual Wield
This should be enough to deal with any close range threat. For melee...

[ ] Staff
A staff is going to provide utility. Sometimes you need that non-lethal takedown. Sometimes you need that reach. Also silent.


This really feels like Warframe. I'm thinking Alice, the Oni, the Tengu, and the undead are like the Lotus, Grineer, Corpus, and Infested respectively.
No. 185066
[x] Rifle, Sniper
[x] Pistol, Dual-Wield
[x] Staff
No. 185070
[X] Bow
[X] Kunai
[X] Katana and Wakizashi
Keep the bow and its quiver of arrows slung across the back, the wakizashi and the katana by the hips, and the kunai in a container by the left hip when unused.

Dual Wield the Wakizashi with the Katana.
No. 185071
[x] Rifle, Assault
[x] Pistol, Single
[x] Katana

Vain attempt at being practical
No. 185072
If it is based on warframe, I'd imagine that the Kappa would be a better match for the Corpus than the Tengu, since they're both reclusive, tech-savvy, moneygrubbers.
No. 185074
[x] Bow, Short
[x] Pistol, Dual Wield
[x] Staff
No. 185075
[x] Rifle, Sniper
[x] Pistol, Dual Wield
[x] Katana

Sniper for long range.
pistols for short to mid range (dual for firepower).
katana for close quarters (also, cool katana).
No. 185076
[x] Rifle, Sniper
[x] Pistol, Dual Wield
[x] Katana

Sniper for long range.
pistols for short to mid range (dual for firepower).
katana for close quarters (also, cool katana).


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x