[Return]
Archived Thread
File 133391351742.png - (100.01KB, 500x502 , COULD IT.png) [iqdb]
155212
TRANSFERRING THIS FROM /i/
File 133391355043.png - (74.03KB, 600x500 , announce.png) [iqdb]
155213
Ladies and Gentlemen... A program about Love, Honor, Sacrifice, Revenge, and a whole lot of Destruction!

...

No, it seems I might be thinking of a different program. Instead, I'll bring you Little girls, a Land of Myth and Fantasy, and a whole lot of potential for Over-the-Top Combat!

ARE YOU UP TO IT?
File 133391356740.png - (75.60KB, 500x500 , readyy.png) [iqdb]
155214
If so...

Then SHALL WE BEGIN?!
File 133391361080.png - (97.92KB, 750x500 , appearin.png) [iqdb]
155215
You block the sunlight absently with your hand, the heat failing to be of the slightest concern even shrouded in cloth as you are. It's damnably bright out here- wherever 'here' is.

Hmph. No matter.

Narrowing your eyes, you take in your surroundings quite carefully...
File 133391374253.png - (72.26KB, 750x350 , higan.png) [iqdb]
155217
Flowers, soft yet vibrant, endless hues scattered across the lush grass as far as the eye can see, interrupted only by the occasional person (in strange clothes) and an absurdly large - river?

Interesting. But not important for now.

What IS important is, you can't remember the last time you saw such an amazing display of nature's majesty- the sheer life of this place, compared to-

But, again. Pointless distractions from your travel!

You resume your steady pace, intending to see the sights...

...When suddenly- !
File 133391375943.png - (103.55KB, 500x600 , machi.png) [iqdb]
155218
Seemingly out of thin air, a boat settles ashore nearby, carrying on it a striking woman with stark red hair and an enormous scythe.

...Ho? Something interesting for once?

"Well well~! Whatta we got here?" For someone with such an initially dignified appearance, she speaks in a remarkably- informal way.

She taps the haft of her scythe against the boat casually, a thoughtful sort of smile working its way onto her lips.

"What in the world is somethin' like you doin' here?"

Certainly an easy answer-
File 133391382594.png - (172.92KB, 750x750 , cross counter.png) [iqdb]
155219
[x] No time for words! C-C-CROSS COUNTER!!!

Well, you attempt to start a nice conversatCROSS COUNTER!!
File 13339152244.png - (90.08KB, 600x400 , stomp.png) [iqdb]
155221
File 133391538834.png - (101.49KB, 700x500 , hop back.png) [iqdb]
155222
You land back on the shore, disappointed in your opponent's pitiful reaction speed. And you had such high hopes- !

Hmph! How foolish of you!

--

[]Stay alert
[]Resume your exploration of the area
[]Take that boat for a spin
[]write-in
[x] Take that boat for a spin.

Such a narrow river. Surely we can cross it.
File 13339167763.png - (60.59KB, 750x300 , Voyage.png) [iqdb]
155224
Commandeering the small vessel, you make your way out into the immense river in an attempt to cross it. How far could it be, after all?

...
File 133391768674.png - (80.89KB, 500x500 , taking time.png) [iqdb]
155227
...

It seems to be taking a while.

...

[]Keep going!
[]Go as HARD AS YOU CAN
[]...Turn back?
[]write-in
[X] Go as HARD AS YOU CAN
File 133391946121.png - (128.14KB, 750x400 , CHOKYUU HAOH.png) [iqdb]
155229
>>155228

Gathering your wits, you attempt a dangerous maneuver in an attempt to expedite your progress!

A SPECIAL MOVE!
File 133392040941.png - (57.20KB, 300x500 , TO A DISTANT HORIZON.png) [iqdb]
155230
The Chokyu Haoh Den'iedan sends you hurtling across the seemingly-endless expanse of the river, toward a distant, ever-nearing shore somewhere on the horizon.

Who knows where you might wind up?

It could even be somewhere like-


[]WHERE TO NEXT? (write it in)

----

And with that, holy shit, take a breather and let maybe more than one vote in at a time. Hope a couple people can enjoy this.
File 133392243323.jpg - (66.82KB, 1004x358 , 1309980381756.jpg) [iqdb]
155232
[x] A Former Hell!

Fighting Oni, fuckyeah.
File 133392504866.png - (20.97KB, 640x336 , Ruins_of_Vina_pb.png) [iqdb]
155233
[x] Ruins of Vina in Makai.

Elis's stage. Because I've never seen anything even mention this place, much less go to it.
[x] Ruins of Vina in Makai.

This looks awesome!
[x] Yukaris vagina

I have no reasoning.
File 13339289413.png - (35.89KB, 300x300 , kidding.png) [iqdb]
155236
File 133393369515.png - (45.55KB, 466x436 , batbro.png) [iqdb]
155237
>>155236
Crime does not kid, so neither do I.
[x] Ruins of Vina in Makai
[x] Grandma's house. It's been a while since you last visited Grandma, and her cooking is the best.

His Grandma is a touhou. Hooray!
[x] Grandma's house. It's been a while since you last visited Grandma, and her cooking is the best.

Master Asia is a good, honorable grandchild.
[x] Grandma's house. It's been a while since you last visited Grandma, and her cooking is the best.

It's always nice to have a more random story now and then.
[x] By a gate in front of a large, crimson mansion.

This is awesome.
Holy shit. I know we were talking about doing this on IRC but then you actually went and did it. Simply amazing.

[x] Grandma's house. It's been a while since you last visited Grandma, and her cooking is the best.
[x] Grandma's house. It's been a while since you last visited Grandma, and her cooking is the best.

Guys, GUYS.
Master Asia's grandmother> Plain Asia> Keine
File 133398426035.png - (127.01KB, 753x576 , COME HERE.png) [iqdb]
155256
>>155244
Since you didn't win this-
File 133398466928.png - (82.33KB, 600x500 , Grandma.png) [iqdb]
155257
Without warning, you feel an intense longing for your dearly departed grandmother and her wonderful home-cooking; she made the best Lu?h?n zh?i...

Your thoughts begin to drift, and soon after, your course begins to do the same.
File 133399667817.png - (70.92KB, 500x500 , DIG THAT HOLE.png) [iqdb]
155262
Was that a splash? How odd. No matter- your thoughts maintain their steely lack of focus, regardless of obstructions.
>get back from convention, see this

Oh... Oh my. I'm feeling a wee bit faint...

Stove, you are my new god.
File 133401440770.gif - (424.73KB, 400x295 , It's Mindblowing.gif) [iqdb]
155276
Oh. Oh god. This is just too much.

I don't think I can...ahhhhhhh-
>>155262
Holy hell, just how fast do you draw anyways?
>>155268
Boston?
this is incredible
>>155305

Tel Aviv.

I'm the guy that started the "any other Israelfags around?" thread on /gensokyo/.
File 133407522876.png - (86.26KB, 400x577 , MASTER.png) [iqdb]
155319
>>155305
These usually take like 20 or 30 minutes. Maybe more, maybe less. Definitely more if I get distracted.
File 133407736283.png - (136.68KB, 750x500 , ERUPTt.png) [iqdb]
155322
EEEERUPT!

...snrk- Hm! Hrm.

You stutter back to awareness, blinking absentmindedly as you shake off the cobwebs and assess your current situation.

It seems you've come-to somewhere completely different from before! You do that sometimes, traveling while lost in thought. On pure Autopilot, really.

Why is there soot on your clothes?

You're sure it is of no consequence whatsoever.
File 133407990944.png - (97.28KB, 750x500 , What is this.png) [iqdb]
155324
...Hm?

What's this?
Possibly in the future we should have meet the Onis?

Yuugi being taught by Master Asia followed by the whole THE EAST IS BURNING RED chant? It's pretty much a given
The smell of strong sake... from a STRONG OPPONENT!
File 133408557557.png - (135.94KB, 500x750 , leap.png) [iqdb]
155330
Well, clearly, there's nothing going on.

You should...

[]Be on your way
[]Dawdle some more
[]AN OPENING!
[]write-in
[x]AN OPENING!

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE YOU SON OF A BITCH?!
[]AN OPENING!

Don't know what this does, but it'd be AWESOME.
[X] AN OPENING!
[X]AN OPENING!

Yuugi fistfight HUE HUE HUE
File 133410813362.png - (148.77KB, 750x750 , AH HA.png) [iqdb]
155345
TOO NAIVE!
Damn I'm digging this particular art style. Also appropriate trip for Master Asia....
File 133410999868.png - (8.24KB, 600x600 , CLASH.png) [iqdb]
155350
!!
File 133411134179.png - (8.95KB, 750x400 , landings.png) [iqdb]
155353
...
File 133411248994.png - (4.94KB, 300x300 , Deliberation.png) [iqdb]
155354
The moment of truth approaches, presses down on your/her back like a falling sky.

Was it decided already..."
[]decide it
[]...It's not over yet.
[]write-in
[x]Their clothes each sustain a minor cut as they turn to face a worthy opponent. Here lies one worthy to recieve all of your skills. THE EAST IS BURNING RED!
[x]decide it
[X]SNAAAAAKE! It's not over yeeeet!

Her sake even drop.

Oh my gah.

This is the best quest
[X]...It's not over yet.

Over already? Aw hell naw.....
[X]...It's not over yet.

Hell yeah!
[x]...It's not over yet.
[x] Each person turns around on landing, flurry of punches.

I can't really keep saying this is incredibly awesome, so just sorta assume one vote per round includes that.
File 133425285124.png - (10.34KB, 750x500 , stared down.png) [iqdb]
155457
You lock eyes. This isn't over yet...!
[x] Charge!

Sorry if this is soon to be continued and doesn't need votes.
File 133426169083.png - (9.85KB, 750x400 , charging.png) [iqdb]
155463
Close the distance, and then- !
[X] Grab her bottle of booze. Poor some into a sake cup. Hand it back to her. And then Fight While Drinking. The first to spill a drop loses!
[x] The sake has already been dropped. All that remains is to see just how skilled your opponent is unhindered. Let fists fill the air!
[x] Scream "FREDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
[x]Let fists fill the air. This will be decided by will not wine.
File 133433766674.png - (15.26KB, 750x500 , cross.png) [iqdb]
155504
A true cross counter. THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST BLOW!
[x]Strike the weakpoint for massive damage
File 133435620720.png - (61.75KB, 750x400 , flurry.png) [iqdb]
155512
A flurry of blows... Taken head on! Hmph! Such spirit!

Very well! You shall provide the same courtesy-
[x] Go all out. Show her who the strongest is.
[X]Take her next attack HEAD ON

Everything you can do I can do better~
[x] Provide the same courtesy.
[X] Let her prove her own strength to you, by taking her next attack HEAD ON.
[X]Take her next attack HEAD ON
-[X] And by that you mean BLOCK EVERY ATTACK WITH YOUR OWN HEAD
>[X] And by that you mean BLOCK EVERY ATTACK WITH YOUR OWN HEAD
Funny, that's how I usually win fights.
Except I use my face.
And that I don't win.
And that it isn't a fight, just me getting beat up.

...

Anyway, updates?
>>155732
Yeah, >>155514 , >>155556 , and >>155562 are idiots. I might as well make a vote of some sort to try and avoid this sort of pants-on-head stupidity, even if it is likely pissing against the wind at this point.

[x] Go all out. Show her who the strongest is.
File 133572051630.png - (25.42KB, 750x750 , come then.png) [iqdb]
155943
Hmph. Come then!
File 133572168772.png - (8.98KB, 750x400 , HIT.png) [iqdb]
155944
The blow connects, and the force is unreal.

Not good enough.
[X] Rise up and declare yourself to be The Strongest!
[X] Show her your strength!
[X] Get defeated by Cirno
[x] Return blow, in the exact same way she attacked you.
[X] Go all out. Playtime is over.
[x] Stand dramatically as the smoke clears.

If Asia and Yuugi don't embrace at the end of the fight I'm going to be dissappointed. I just realized that could be taken more than one way, so I'll clarify I mean platonically. But I'd probably be just as happy romantically. Either way.
>>155256
This only reminds me how much I want to see you do a SDM story.

Oh yeah.
[x] Stand dramatically as the smoke clears.
File 133675796138.png - (30.15KB, 750x750 , YOU FOOL.png) [iqdb]
156339
You thought that would be enough to defeat me?

You...

FOOL!
>>156339
DAAAAAAARKNESS FINGEEEEER
[X] Sekiha Tenkyoken

Just prefer this technique more. I associate Darkness Finger with the more antagonistic Master Asia, not the awesome badass Master.
[X] Sekiha Tenkyoken

Spin to win baby.
>>156342
Very well, then let's show her the technique of our beloved student!

[x] This hand of yours is burning red!
File 133677078524.png - (20.86KB, 750x750 , 133676778681.png) [iqdb]
156348
THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST'S ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE...

SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!
File 133683529163.png - (15.45KB, 750x750 , A VISION OF DEFEAT.png) [iqdb]
156354
File 133683619432.png - (13.33KB, 750x750 , HANDed.png) [iqdb]
156355
[x] High five!
This will hurt
Finish her.
File 134371670694.jpg - (144.83KB, 750x750 , explode.jpg) [iqdb]
160068
I COULD NOT GET OEKAKI TO WORK. SO SUFFER WITH THIS PHOTOSHOP ART, YOU FOOLISH DISCIPLES.
>>160068

THE EXPLOSION WAS SO POWERFUL IT TOOK ALMOST FOUR MONTHS TO CHARGE. TRULY, THIS IS AMAZING.
And no one survived that night.
File 135514713142.png - (24.10KB, 500x612 , vanish.png) [iqdb]
163531
Expect new content later today, once all other matters have been attended to.
File 135516731546.png - (13.92KB, 750x500 , crater.png) [iqdb]
163538
As the smoke climbs up in thinning, dismal columns, you observe the results of your school's ultimate technique.

Quite the nice crater, but it could be much better! You berate yourself for being so slack, and begin considering ways to train it out, nice and proper.

...Hold on, is that- ?
File 135516995672.png - (14.80KB, 500x750 , keep.png) [iqdb]
163539
In the smoke, something stirs, cracking and grumbling and the churning of earth.

What's this? Getting up after such a blow? Impressive, if true.

Focusing your vision, you discern that the source of the noise is, in fact-

[]Your opponent, emerging mostly unscathed! Impossible!
[]Your opponent, clinging to life viciously!
[]Just rock cracking open from the temperature difference! Your opponent lies insensate on the ground, reaching upward.
[X]Your opponent, clinging to life viciously!

MAXIMUM DRAMATIC TENSION.
[X]Your opponent, clinging to life viciously!

NOT. OVER. YET.
[x]Your opponent clinging to life viciously!

SUCH SPIRIT!
File 135518823166.png - (20.19KB, 750x500 , round 2.png) [iqdb]
163553
[x]Your opponent clings viciously to life!

Magnificent! To stand again after bearing the full brunt of your ultimate attack! It's an achievement worthy of praise.

It's enough to really get your blood boiling!
File 135518851361.jpg - (20.19KB, 640x480 , Superasia.jpg) [iqdb]
163555
[x]
File 135519537370.png - (29.94KB, 694x257 , versus23.png) [iqdb]
163558
(yuugi looks kinda dude-ish but please bear with it)

Now then- how to meet her?

Let's try-

[]An all-out attack!
[]Allow her to make the first move!
[]Turn and walk away- after all, she has already lost.
[]something else
[X]Allow her to make the first move!

Show me your conviction, warrior!
[X] Allow her to make the first move!

IT IS THE ONLY TRUE COURSE OF ACTION
[X]Allow her to make the first move!
[X] Yuugi! Show me your moves!
[x]Turn and walk away- after all, she has already lost.

No one can take the ultimate and keep fighting, we know that.
[X] Allow her to make the first move!

Come at me Sis!
[N]An all-out attack!
Loving. This shit. So much.
[X]Turn and walk away- after all, she has already lost.

Omae wa mo pichuundeiru.
[X]Allow her to make the first move!
File 137006244065.png - (37.81KB, 750x750 , come on then.png) [iqdb]
169195
[X] let them have the first move!

You gesture grandly at your spirited opponent.

Come then! Unleash everything that's left in reserve! You'll crush it all with these fists!
File 137006409646.jpg - (66.22KB, 667x332 , 1359432918600.jpg) [iqdb]
169196
Well shit. It's back.

Such joy and excitement leaves me wordless to describe how much I look forward to the tales of Master Asia and his epic hotblood journey throughtout Gensokyo.
Yes. Fuck the hell yessssssssssss. The writing's snappy and the art's sublime. Hit us with your best shot, Stove.
File 137007297472.png - (22.80KB, 750x750 , LAST HURRAH.png) [iqdb]
169201
Hm. This is quite the ostentatious display. It looks like it could be quite powerful.

[]Strengthen your resolve to face it head on!
[]Actually, the first blow will be mine!
[]Keep on keepin' on
[x] Strengthen your resolve to face it head on!

Oni hate cheap tricks, so let's give her a hell of a fight to remember.
>>169202
^ THIS.

[x]Strengthen your resolve to face it head on!

So when is Yuugi gonna fall for our MANLY STRENGTH AND TECHNIQUES?
[X]Strengthen your resolve to face it head on!

We offered her the first blow, but it shall be her last!
File 137007690584.png - (22.11KB, 750x500 , PREPARE.png) [iqdb]
169205
[x]STRENGTHEN YOUR RESOLVE!

You call up all of your fighting spirit, the air around you veritably exploding with the intensity of your resolve!

But your opponent refuses to back down! Excellent!

COME! FACE THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!
File 137010101365.png - (24.37KB, 750x750 , arrival.png) [iqdb]
169212
And her attack arrives, a fearsome storm of blows which shatter through air and earth alike, fists wreathed in peals of blood-red thunder.

It's without a single doubt inhuman. The hellish onslaught of a demon.
File 137010187339.png - (25.76KB, 750x750 , aerial explosion.png) [iqdb]
169214
...
File 137010285042.png - (44.82KB, 750x750 , cratercam.png) [iqdb]
169215
...Until finally, it ends.
[x] Like that was enough to stop Master Asia. Get up and brush off the dust.
[X] "Your physical strength is great, Oni, but your spirit is weak. Such lackluster attacks can never defeat me."
[x] Like that was enough to stop Master Asia. Get up and brush off the dust.

Oni please, you'll need more then that!
[x] Like that was enough to stop Master Asia. Get up and brush off the dust.
[x] Like that was enough to stop Master Asia. Get up and brush off the dust.
[x] Like that was enough to stop Master Asia. Get up and brush off the dust.
File 13707959034.png - (39.17KB, 750x750 , craterbottom.png) [iqdb]
169576
. . . ?
[x] Clear Water, Tranquil Heart
File 137079706860.png - (5.74KB, 300x300 , gaze.png) [iqdb]
169579
Is that... your b e s t?
File 137088485060.png - (52.35KB, 750x750 , TIED DOWN.png) [iqdb]
169611
[x] Then the outcome... was already decided!

BUT IT WAS A RESPECTABLE EFFORT!
I guess they don't call him 'The undefeated of the east' for nothin'
File 139741825697.jpg - (512.75KB, 750x750 , VALIANT.jpg) [iqdb]
179062
Hogtied and thoroughly inert, your opponent can do little but accept her fate.

AND SO, IT'S TIME FOR THAT! Your remorseless student evaluation!

Grading will begin soon.
File 139742094628.png - (1.63MB, 750x750 , Alley.png) [iqdb]
179063
Now then.
File 139742104691.png - (1.63MB, 750x750 , oop.png) [iqdb]
179064
How best to put a point on things? The best lessons need no words, but some are not suited to such advanced learning.

You begin to ponder on this.
File 139742133078.jpg - (237.83KB, 750x750 , AAAAAAA.jpg) [iqdb]
179065
"That's it!"

An epiphany strikes you, and the cloth of your sash snaps taut. The perfect lesson to instill at this moment...

Though surely she has all the strength of a hundred demons...

[] ...She is equally as loud!
[] ...She is equally as imprecise!
[] Write-in a teaching of your own?!

------

NOW I HAVE TO GO TO WORK MAYBE WHEN I GET BACK I'LL KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
[] ...She is equally as imprecise!

Here's a push.
>>179065
[X] SHE IS EQUALLY AS HORNY fuck goddamnit why does that always leak out like that

[X] SHE IS EQUALLY AS IMPRECISE!
[X] ...She is equally as loud!
[] ...She is equally as imprecise!
[x] ...She is equally as imprecise!

It is back!
>>179065

Thank Suwako! It's back!

[X] ...She is equally as imprecise!

Because be honest Oni are not precisely known for precision.
File 139752302075.jpg - (536.48KB, 750x750 , AAAAAAAAA.jpg) [iqdb]
179097
She's really working up a good lead. If it's just this much, it's no trouble at all- she's certainly earned a head start!

Besides: you'll need the vertical distance to inflict your teachings. For what you have in mind, precision is key!
File 139752437532.jpg - (340.47KB, 750x750 , notbad.jpg) [iqdb]
179098
>>179097

You take just a brief instant to admire your handiwork. She's approaching the apex of her flight.
>>179097
She looks lovely when she-s scared
File 139930174639.jpg - (650.91KB, 1975x1165 , ARE YOU READY.jpg) [iqdb]
179564
The muscles in your legs coil in peerless anticipation, the sheer tension of your pre-flight preparations causing the earth to churn and groan underfoot.

The echoes of your challenger's shrieks still linger behind, as if to guide your ascent.

Hmph. That's far enough. Courtesy only gets you so much...!

ARE YOU READY?
File 139930370211.jpg - (442.96KB, 1258x742 , COMING FOR YOU.jpg) [iqdb]
179565
>>179564

With all the instantaneous momentum of ten ton bomb, you span the distance separating you from the clouds quicker than an eyeblink.

If perhaps you get caught up in the moment... well, who would know?
Just FYI, I really love this story


Thread Watcher x