[Return]
Archived Thread
File 121570141272.jpg - (29.32KB , 420x358 , BloodyKnife[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
15070 No. 15070
Collaboration of Missing Numbers ver0.0.1

[X] NEW GAME
[ ] CREDITS
[ ] EXIT


Initializing...


Press any key to continue...


Chapter one:
Displace in This Place


First drops of cold water start hitting the hot asphalt, filling surrounding air with pleasant humming. Growing in strength with every second, it's volume gradually increasing, it slowly blocks out all the other sounds from around. Distant buzzing of a city. A train passing by somewhere far away. Cars speeding recklessly on a highway. All so distant, weak enough to be deadened by a mere rain...
You settle back on the diagonal concrete slabs, serving as some sort of tasteless decoration to your temporal shelter. A bridge hid from passerby eyes, laid over an old river, now not more than a tiny brook. The size of the bridge suggests that long ago, this could've been a much larger stream, maybe even a fully-fledged river.
"... faded away..."
Your lips mutter out those words almost unintentionally.
Cold. The air, cooled down by the rain slowly seeps into the calm and dry space under the bridge. It doesn't leak in any place, serving it's role nicely as a roof above your head, but... The chilly breezes, continuously sweeping away your bodily warmth make you feel almost like if you were already drenched...

No one walks the path you rest beside.



When did it all began? How come you've ended up sleeping here instead of in a warm bed, hearing your family still rustling about in neighbouring rooms?

Answer is simple. Your 'home' doesn't exist anymore.

It ended abruptly, without warning, without a slightest signal that something was wrong. Out of the blue, like a sudden hurricane, it swept through your life, taking away all that you have ever loved, admired or respected. Leaving nothing but bloodstained shoes and clothes. A dull pain in the back of your head. Rending you even from something as simple as feeling of fear.
It wasn't scary. It wasn't frightening. It wasn't pleasuring. It wasn't something you wanted to happen.
On a rainy day like this, your life went through a 180 degrees turn.
And sent you on the path of...

Another cold breeze sends shivers down your spine. Entangling yourself tighter in your jacket's warm inside, you let your thoughts run about freely, jumping from topic to topic.
>> No. 15071
Your recent assignment. This hated city. Insignificant pests accosting you for something as trivial as current time. Shops with stuff that you will never be able to buy. Restaurants that you will never be able to eat in. Food that you will never be able to enjoy.
The school that you will never be able to attend.
It took away everything. Teen years of a girl who just wanted to go through her life normally. Hobbies, emotions, care, ability to...
And those strange assignments. Your cellphone that miraclously survived the catastrophe, the only reminder of your past life. There are still numbers of your 'friends' on the phonebook list, but not even one of them appeared on the screen on it's own ever since that day. Only one strange, unknown number...

(75) 105-108-108

You couldn't be bothered with wondering whose that number is when picking up the first call you've received in months. Almost enthusiastic about it, you pressed the green button and listened to the greeting.

"We have a job for you."

Suspicious as it could be, you went to the mentioned place of meeting and received the assignment. Easy, a simple delivery to some guy living in an apartment building. It went fast and well, and the pay was beyond your expectations. The only thing that bothered you was the unnatural darkness in his room. Silence when you came in and put down the package on the floor. His suprised voice when he asked you who you were.

"Your order is here."

He was still suprised, but a sudden call from your superiors on your cellphone cleared things up. After that, you just left the building, as the job was already finished.

They asked you for your name, but you didn't have one. Your lonely wandering before 'they' found you made you make up many names, for various reasons. None of them, though, was your 'real' one. From the tangle of false identities, one stood out.
Fukuzai Toorima.
A name of japanese origin. For some reason, when introducing yourself as a foreigner, people had more respect for you. Or rather, more distance. Respect was something you've never cared about. Ever since that 'job' begun, the only thing you've been caring about was the pay. You needed no names. No reasons. No explanations. Just money was fine. At least it let you live on without that drilling hunger piercing your head...

And the last few years passed by just like that. Moving from city to city, answering the constantly unchanging phone number, taking an assignment and fulfilling it. Pointless life. Unentertaining life. Normal person would probably end it already, not being able to continue like this.
But you're not weak like them.
You are...


"Hey."
The sudden greeting sounds so unnatural in the still, moist air that it almost makes you jump up in suprise. It seems that lost in thought, you started napping, sitting on those hard and uncomfortable slabs. The first signal that reaches your half-conscious mind, is pain from your butt, and coldness coming from a gap between your jacket and pants. Damn, you could've catched a cold like this... And medicine is not something you could afford right now... Not that it will ever be...
"Why are you sitting there?"
Raising your hazy gaze, you are met with a peculiar sight. A guy, apparently still in his teens, though taller than you, dressed in mostly black-coloured clothing. On his head, an equally black, top hat. You stop your stare on it for a few seconds and frown.
What age is this guy stuck in?
"Aren't you cold? It's raining, you know."
Ah, irritating. What is he thinking, that you're blind or what? His disturbingly cheerful tone hits you as insanely out of place in this grey scenery, but at the same time, strangely infectious. Or at least, it would be, if you weren't so agitated. That was reckless. If someone else was to catch you sleeping like this...
Droplets of water fall from his umbrella to the dry (at least until now), gravelled path.
"You alright?"
He continues to blurt out his pointless questions despite your silence. His face, altough not smiling, still emanates with annoying happiness. Strands of brown hair stick out from under the top hat, making him look even more ridiculous.

[ ] "Leave me alone."
[ ] "You ask me who I am, yet you haven't even introduced yourself."
[ ] "What do you want from me?"
[ ] "Get lost, you're annoying."
[ ] "..."
>> No. 15074
Well this is interesting. Though...I have no idea what it is.

[x] "What do you want from me?"
Business first. Pleasure, never.
>> No. 15075
[x] "You ask me who I am, yet you haven't even introduced yourself."
Can we have male Yukari yet?
>> No. 15077
{X} "What do you want from me?"
>> No. 15087
He's a brunet, so I'm guessing this isn't Yukari.

[ ] "What do you want from me?"
>> No. 15088
[x] "What do you want from me?"

Blah.
>> No. 15089
[x] "What do you want from me?"
Who is this guy? Random massacring victim number one?
>> No. 15090
>>15089
>Who is this guy? Random massacring victim number one?

Black suit. Black hat. Brown hair. Probably male Renko.
>> No. 15091
[x] "Get lost, you're annoying."
>> No. 15092
[] "What do you want from me?"

Male Renko? awesome.
>> No. 15094
>>15090
>Probably male Renko.
Gah! Please let her actually be a reverse trap. In fact, let every supposedly male version of a character actually be a reverse trap.
>> No. 15095
[X] "..."
>> No. 15097
>>15094
No. That would defeat the purpose.
>> No. 15100
[x] "What do you want from me?"

Someone post the images with the gender-bent character designs.
>> No. 15101
[x] "What do you want from me?"
>> No. 15102
File 121571949693.jpg- (773.40KB , 3357x697 , 1215237213172.jpg ) [iqdb]
15102
>>15100
This?
>> No. 15103
>>15102
oh god male hina
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
>> No. 15104
[x] "What do you want from me?"


His undisturbed smile, constantly present despite your utmost efforts not to give him any sort of attention, as if to mock you, he continues to send you happy vibes using it as a catalyst. Makes you wonder if he's just trying to accomplish something or is just naturally a cheerful person.
Wait, you shouldn't be thinking about this at all! In the first place, what is he doing here, in the middle of a storm, under an abandoned bridge?
"What do you want from me?"
You try making your question as calm as possible, ignoring the raising irritation and anxiety. He's pissing you off. Honestly, interrupting your precious sleep when those are probably the last minutes of relax before another assignment...
Oh crap.
Acting on the sudden surge of panic, you whip out the cellphone and quickly check the time.

[19:48]

Missed calls? None. Thank god. If you didn't pick up...
"Oh, so you have a cellphone. Unexpected."
His sudden remark returns you back to the grey reality. Frantically, you hide your phone back into your jacket's pocket.
"If you're a mugger--"
"Easy, easy." he makes a, theoretically, reassuring gesture with his hands. It only serves to sharpen your senses even more. Seeing your tension, he sighs with resignation. "Listen, I mean no harm. Seriously, do I look dangerous? Heh." he lets out a self-mocking chuckle "I'm just worried about a poor-looking girl whom I have found sleeping outside on such a chilly evenening. It's only natural I would be worried."
You carefully scan his gaze. No hints of lying. Looks like you can trust him. At least now. Depending on his next words...
"... I'm all ears." you say silently "I wonder what can you do for a person such as me."
"Well," he smiles again "I doubt you'll agree, but I can't help the compassion that wells up within me when I see a damsell in distress."
"... is that your pickup line?"
He bursts out in cheerful laugher. At your spiteful remark, huh? Either it is confirmed - his personality, or he's simply trying to take an easy chance with you.
"Hahaha! No, no!" he finally calms down "Marry always says I'm too soft, but I simply can't let people in need be let alone." Marry? Now who the hell is that? "Oh," he says, noticing your confused stare "He's my friend. He's at my place, currently. Waiting for me. So, how about it? I take it you're homeless or ran away?"
Ugh, straight on the nail. Though your pride has been hurt severely by being called 'homeless', you preserve a straight face. Couldn't he say 'free'? Or call you a wanderer?
Damn filth... What do they know...
"... I guess you could say that." you put on a cold act again "So what? Wanna take me home, give me a shower and feed me? Feh." you snort "What do you think I am, dumb?"
"Hey," he replies calmly, a bit mockingly as well "Marry's there, so he'll watch over you if I try anything weird, right? Which I won't, by the way."

[ ] "So you want me to go into a stranger's house, when not ONE, but TWO adult men are? You have to be seriously knocked wrong in the head if you think I'll abide by that."
[ ] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
[ ] "... you are seriously stupid, right? What makes you think I'd go with you? Go away, you're interrupting my sleeping time."
>> No. 15105
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15106
[x] "... you are seriously stupid, right? What makes you think I'd go with you? Go away, you're interrupting my sleeping time."
>> No. 15107
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."

Plot advancement?
>> No. 15108
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But not because I want to or anything, I just have nothing better to do. D-don't get the wrong idea!"
>> No. 15110
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15111
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."

So is Renko now Ren?
>> No. 15112
[ ] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15113
>>15102

Genderswap Gensokyo seems interessing. Do want male touhous.
>> No. 15114
[ ] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15115
[ ] "So you want me to go into a stranger's house, when not ONE, but TWO strange men are? You have to be seriously knocked wrong in the head if you think I'll abide by that."

I don't think we're the type of girl that would admit to being a child. Slight tweak~
>> No. 15116
[ ] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
raping games
>> No. 15117
[ ] "So you want me to go into a stranger's house, when not ONE, but TWO adult men are? You have to be seriously knocked wrong in the head if you think I'll abide by that."
>> No. 15118
So this is Usami Renji, eh? And soon we'll be introduced to Merriweather Han. Interesting.

[+] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15120
{X} "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
>> No. 15121
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."
[x] Brandish your knife so he sees you mean business.
>> No. 15122
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
>> No. 15123
>>15122
hahaha oh wow

[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
>> No. 15124
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
>> No. 15125
>>15122
DOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
>> No. 15126
File 121572867866.jpg- (134.64KB , 1918x1012 , awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
15126
>>15122

[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
>> No. 15128
[] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."

BEST write-in.
>> No. 15130
>>15118 here.
Password problems, can't delete, etc. Changing my vote to
[+] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. But I only trust you because you're so obviously gay."
because it is awesome, and has potential to block boring Ren and Merry routes.
>> No. 15131
[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."

You can tell, his intentions are sincere. As for that Marry... Merry... Whatever his name was, you'll have to wait until you see him with your own eyes. But about that offer...
You look around. Grey, everything is bathing in sad grey shade. Even though your spot is still dry, the omnipresent humidity is already seeping into your legs. Despite the fact that you're wearing your warmest clothes. That means, one of two sets you actually possess.
How unpleasant... If you were to stay here, getting a blanket would be a must. At least. On the other hand...
He's still wearing that smile. Sickening. Why is he so eager on getting your agreement?
You can't help but snort at this disturbingly happy face.
Well, at least the shelter he offered is free. And warm and dry, hopefully. If he tries something... Well, he won't, if he values his testicles. The only problem will be that friend of his...
"... I guess..." you begin speaking. The guy's eyes glimmer with anticipation at the sound of your voice. Ugh. "I can't refuse a free... shelter..."
"Great! I mean, of course, you can't stay here, right?" sorta. You're not going to voice your agreement. "Come on, take the umbrella, I can get wet a bit, it won't hurt. Or do you want me to hold it?"
"What kind of question is that."
More exclaiming than asking, you stand up and approach the guy. As expected, he's at least a head taller than you. That top hat makes him look even bigger.
With one more snort, you snatch the umbrella from his hands.
"Heh."
"What are you smirking at."
It's a bit too big for just one person. Well, at least for a person of your size. For him, it probably is just fitting. Why does a guy carry and umbrella around, though? What are ya, scared of getting wet? Can't you wear a coat or something? What's with the top hat anyway?
Of course, none of these questions actually escape your lips. Instead, you wave the umbrella around, shaking off the still remaining droplets of water. Pointless, since you'll be getting it wet anyway in a minute, but at least it makes you feel slightly better.
"So, what's your name?"
You glance at the guy.
"What is this, a date?"
He chuckles again.
"No, I just want to know name of the person who I allow to visit my home."
You look down at the umbrella. Irritating, there's still water left.
"Fukuzai Toorima."
"Oooh," he says in suprise "I'm Renji. Renji Usami. You're japanese?"
"No." you deny quickly "I just happen to bear this name... for now. And you? Your name sounds japanese as well."
"No, I too just happen to have such a name... For now, huh? Ah, I guess life of a homeless person really is bothersome, right?"
You stamp your shoe on the ground in impatience. How long does he want to keep going on like this? You offered a damn shelter, not a fucking sweet talk under a bridge. Get moving!
"I'd rather not speak about details. At least, not now."
"Ah, right!" he clicks his fingers "You must be cold! Yes, let's get going, let's."
With that, he practically shoves you out of the friendly and dry space of the bridge.
First wave of brutal, wet barrage hits the umbrella and your lower body, sending chilling shivers up your back. Those shoes are not fit for a weather like this...
He urges you to move forward, and as much as you hate to have his hands constantly shove you forward, you're actually grateful for this addinational support. The wind is really strong.
Of course, you don't say it.


The door closing behind you sounds like a prison gate, locking with a loud noise, cutting you off from the freedom of outside world. As expected, you still feel bad about being in building interiors. You'd rather stay back outside that bear with this constant, silent alarm buzzing on somewhere in the back of your head. It's almost making you nauseous.
The guy, Renji, was it? Takes off his drenched shoes and jacket, then carelessly hangs it on the coatrack, letting the water drip down onto another set of shoes, these ones looking rather dry. At least, they were dry, until now.
With slight disgust, you kick his hand, which was reaching for your own shoes, still on your legs while you were contemplating the futility and rudeness of his behaviour.
"I can do it myself."
"You don't have to be so harsh..."
"Listen up." you bend down and untie your white sneakers. Dripped through, totally. Good thing there's another pair of them in your backpack.
"Ren? That you?"
A voice from somewhere inside the apartment.
"Yes, me, me!" Renji stands up.
"Got someone else with you?"
"Ah-- Yes, actually, yes!" he turns to you "Listen, you take a shower, or whatever you want, I'm gonna tell Marry about you. You can take any towel-- Oh wait, you'd want a fresh one, right?" he makes a troubled face "It's been a long time since I've had a girl as a guest... But I'm digressing." he says, noticing your growing irritation "There's a cupboard in the bathroom," he points at the nearest door "Take a towel from there, and about clothes, just take whatever is inside. Now, excuse me."
He disappears behind a corner.

[ ] Check cellphone
[ ] Just change into your other clothes
[ ] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.
[ ] Go after Renji
[ ] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15132
[X] Try to eavesdrop
Helped save David from crazy Alice.
>> No. 15133
[] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.
This IS cool. I had some doubts at first.
>> No. 15134
[+] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15135
[x] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.

Need that description of Fuku.
>> No. 15136
{X} Bathroom. Shower will be nice.
>> No. 15137
>>15133
>This IS cool.

I feel SO tempted to post some spoilers I have hard time restraining myself from doing so. Three hints: OP logo is bloody for a reason, numbers are important, and - there's a giant spoiler in the first post.
>> No. 15138
[x] Try to eavesdrop

I bet Renji drilled a peephole leading to the shower room.
>> No. 15139
[ ] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.
>> No. 15140
[x] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15141
>>15137
So everything after the first post is a flashback now, and the people she cared about were Marry and Renji who got killed?
>> No. 15142
[ ] Turn the shower on
[ ] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15143
>>15141

.... that's a silly assumption.
>> No. 15144
[X] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15145
>>15143
but it would fit.
Now go back and write more.
>> No. 15146
[x] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.

God knows the last time our homeless ass had a shower. Renji is positively flaming; playing the fag hag can work to our advantage.
>> No. 15155
update
>> No. 15156
>>15131
>[x] "... I guess I can't refuse a free shelter. I'll be watching you, though."

You should have waited a bit more YAF, that write-in was awesome.

Hm, you should warn us when you start writing. Kinda like how HY does.

>>15141 >>15143

...sounds plausible.

[X] Check cellphone
[X] Try to eavesdrop

Am I the only one worried about our "job"?
>> No. 15158
Hey...in this story, there is no Genoskyo, is there?
>> No. 15159
>>15158
Well.. we just met Renko, maybe soon we will get to Gensokyo
>> No. 15160
>>15159

Yeah, reads a little like Nine's new story in that way. I like it.
>> No. 15164
>>15156
No, you definitely are not.

[X] Check cellphone
[X] Try to eavesdrop
>> No. 15165
[X] Check cellphone
[X] Bathroom. Shower will be nice.

It ain't easy being greasy, in a world full of cleanliness and, you know, all that other madness.
>> No. 15170
So where are the updates, this is going slow YAF.
You said you had plenty ideas, so why are you not writing.
>> No. 15171
>>15170

First, timezones. I woke up just recently.
Second, I am writing. Right now. I'm building a wall.
>> No. 15172
[X] Try to eavesdrop

Suspicious. Even though no malicious coming from him catched your attention, trusting him so easily would be simply foolish. Maybe it was a mistake, to come here with him from the very beggining. It's sickening, just being inside...
Taking of the drenched shoes, you take a step inside.
Did he really think you'd simply take on his offer so recklessly? No, Renji, your lighthearted behaviour won't sway this girl. What a fool she would have to be to abide by your suggestions?
As silently as possible, you sneak towards the corner behind which Renji disappeared before spitting out all that nonsense. Your wet socks leave dirty stains on the wooden floor.

"What? You brought another poor guy?!"
Even before you reach it, a voice, sounding very angry, reaches your ears. It's not Renji's, but that other guy's. You couldn't care less for his name, though, as he just called you a 'guy'.
"Wait, that's not--" Renji.
"What's not it?!" that guy again "I know, it's your home, but if you bring random guys off the street to help them, you're just asking for an unfortunate accident!"
"Actually, it's not a--"
"Renji! Do you have any idea how many people get robbed each day?!"
"Marry, it's not a gu--"
A loud thump. As if someone stood up quickly, knocking over a piece of furniture, probably a chair, in the process.
"Enough! You left him alone there, right? I'm going to personally kick him out!"
"Wait! It's not a--"
Hurried footsteps. Your muscles tingle, urging you to back away from the corner. Too slow.
Not being able to escape in time, someone storms out of behind it and walks, needless to say, straight into your drenched figure.
With a silly, wet slap, you fall to the floor, straight on your cold and sore butt.
"... damn it."
Silently cursing your rotten luck, you try to lift yourself up while taking a glance at your oppressor.
Tall, with relatively long, blonde hair. As opposed to Renji's 'dark' fashion, he wears almost only white clothes. On his suprised face, a pair of glasses, with an old-looking, golden frame. What the hell is with all the oldschoolism? Top hats, glasses that remind you of pre-war comedy movies, contrast in clothes. They only need more funny lines and they could form a comedian duo, like Laurel and Hardy.
Quite a silly connotation, now that you think about it.
"W-W-What..." he stutters. Oh-ho, the point finally got through to you, eh, blondie? What are you so astonished about?
You take your time standing up while he continues to stare at you with a mixture of obvious suprise and maybe a little bit of fright.
"Knew it." Renji emerges from behind the corner with a troubled face "I was trying to tell ya, but you wouldn't listen. It's a girl." he remarks as-a-matter-of-factly.
"... no shit, Sherlock." you let out a malicious comment, then turn to the newcomer "What are you gaping at."
As if his consciouness was restored by your not exactly polite question, he coughs nervously before fixing his glasses, pushing them closer to his dark, golden eyes. Now that's an unusual colour for a human iris. Ironic how it fits to this olde frame of those glasses. Or the other way around. Or just the opposite. You couldn't care less.
"Well, that puts things in a diffirent perspective." he takes a longer look at you, making you step back in disgust. He could at least conceal it if he's going to scan you so thoroughly...
"..."
You remain silent. What's with the sudden change of attitude? Wasn't he intent on throwing you out just a minute ago? Did the fact that the intruder is a girl really made him grow more... confident? Well, at least it makes you feel a little bit safer, now that he's not so hostile as he sounded before.
As if realizing something, he gasps quietly.
"... what now."
"You're drenched!"
You resist the urge to palm your face. Goddamnit, are both of them idiots? Whoop-dee-doo, Watson, you're a fucking GENIUS! Would've never thought that all this coldness and clothes sticking to my legs would be because they're WET! For fuck's sake!
"..."
You can only frown at his suddenly worried face.
"Bathroom's there, let me--" he reaches his arms for your shoulders, which you quickly slap away from their tracks.
"... don't touch me."
While his only reaction is a sudden disappearance of any movements, Renji smiles mischievously.
"Aw, sharp. Too bad. Looks like it's not your lucky day, Marry."
"What are you talking about, I wonder?" 'Marry' says while regaining his posture, and yet again, fixing his glasses. What kind of mannerism is that... "Anyways, you--"
"Fukuzai Toorima." you interrupt him.
"Yes, yes." he looks a little bit bewildered "Fukuzai... I suggest you take a shower like my friend here suggested while I beat some sense into him, how does that sound?"
"... nice, I guess."
Without waiting for words of approval or encouragement, you turn around and hastily enter the room designated as the bathroom.
Closing the door behind you, last words, now muffled, reach your ears.
"Oh ho. I knew she'd be your type."
"Renji, stop screwing around. We have to talk."
"Okay, okay. Just joking, just joking."
What a headache-inducing pair, they...
>> No. 15173
Well, might as well use the hospitality, now that you're here. First, light switch.
Found.
Yellow light floods the room, making you finally able to see something other than blurry outlines.
A pretty ordinary bathroom. Nothing out of the ordinary to see here, move along. A shower cabin, toilet, sink, mirror and a washing machine, serving as a shelf for clothes, apparently. There's also a rather small wall cupboard on the empty side of the room. Sighing with resignation, you take off your wet clothes and sling them on the white radiator under the cupboard. It's warm. No wonder, given that winter draws near with every passing day of currently prevailing November.
Then, you take one of the towels from the cupboard.
"Brrr..."
Cold. Even though the air is warm here, you still feel unnaturally cold. Must be the effect of standing around in drenched clothes.
You quickly enter the showering cabin and shiver in disgust. There's an unnaturally large mirror on one of the walls. It's size is approximately that of an adult human. What kind of sick bastard would want a MIRROR in a SHOWERING CABIN?! Goddamnit.
Trying your best to ignore your miserably-looking reflection, you turn a faucet marked as 'hot'.
It indeed is hot, but you don't even flinch under the barrage of painfully burning streams. At least it'll take care of that lingering coldness...
You let the water seep into your hair, making it stick to your body. It's gotten pretty long, now that you look at it. Usuall, you'd tie it in one way or the other, but now, let loose, it reaches all the way to your waist. Strands dark as night, stuck together by the water. It almost looks like if a black plant decided to let it's roots use your body as a support. Like an old tree, entangling a rock in it's ancient, wooden grasp.
Shaking off the weird associations, you grab a random bottle laying on a small shelf inside the cabin and squeeze out a sufficient amound of green gel. Well, it smells like a shampoo, if you're the one to talk about shampoos' scents. When was the last time you've had a real shower, anyway?
Ah, yes, that time in a public bath in a seaside city... What was the point of going there anyway? Only two assignments and for what? Ten hours of tiring voyage by bus... When was that, a month ago? Two?
It seems you've lost the count of time already...

Nothing interrupts your moment of bliss. Nothing, not counting occasional glances from the gilr in the mirror. Her violet eyes, one a bit lighter than the other, almost blue in shade, both still a bit disturbed by being inside a building.

Finally finishing the troublesome process of cleaning both your body and hair, you step out of the cabin, drying what you can before actually exiting it. Drying your hair would be a pain, and it's not really that wet in the first place.
Now, as for clothing... Renji said you can take whatever is inside, but all you can see are two piles of, ironically, white and black sets on the washing machine.

[ ] Take the white set
[ ] Take the black set
[ ] Just wear your own clothes.
>> No. 15174
[ ] Take the white set

White Len.
>> No. 15176
>>15173

[x] Take the white set
[x] Take the black set

Color coordinatan gaems.
>> No. 15177
[x] White shirt.
[x] Black slacks.

And cut that damn hair, hippie.
>> No. 15182
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.

No tie.
No boutonnière.
No contrast stitching.
Black-white only.
Final Destination.
>> No. 15183
{X} White shirt and handkerchief.
{X} Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.

>>15177
You people will whine about anything, damn
>> No. 15186
White-black vs. black-white.

I can see a rivalry already developing here with a certain ordinary warlock ("Mario"?) over the red-white's attention.
>> No. 15188
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.
>> No. 15189
[x] Take the black set

Slowpoking and reading through backwards but...
>"I was trying to tell ya, but you wouldn't listen. It's a girl."
...what.
That aside, do wonder about that mysterious cellphone job freelancing. Here's for hopin' we get to do some murderin'.

>>15102
Huh, wow. At first I skipped the image but...even gender-swapped, they're still pretty awesome.
>> No. 15191
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.
>> No. 15192
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.
>> No. 15194
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.

Just because you're dirt poor doesn't mean you can't appreciate finery.
>> No. 15195
[ ] White shirt and handkerchief.
[ ] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.
>> No. 15196
File 121579453721.jpg- (4.50KB , 100x100 , 1364363.jpg ) [iqdb]
15196
[x] White set, because it's going to inevitably turn red very, very soon.
>> No. 15197
>>15189
Male Sanae looks like a slut too.
>> No. 15199
>>15102
Male Keine is still wearing a dress. WHY?
>> No. 15200
>>15197

sliiiide whistle
>> No. 15201
[x] Take the white set
>> No. 15202
[x] White shirt and handkerchief.
[x] Black trousers, suspenders, and suit jacket.

Take what you want, huh? Well, it's been a long time since you've last played with clothes... Nowadays, you'd just wear what you have, and when it comes to buying, you'd choose the ones that look most durable. And warm. That's an important factor when you have to spend nights under a bridge.
Now that you think of it, what about tonight? Job call hasn't appeared yet, or so your cellphone says. Those two will either try to find out your identity and place of living, or rape you. Judging from their previous reactions, it's going to be the former. Heh. You smirk at the thought. Too bad for them, that this name is a fake. Ahh, this or that, either way, you can at least use the hospitality and dry clothes. If they try something weird, or turn you to police, you can always run away. It's not like it's the first time something like this happened...
Clothes, clothes. That's right, you can't be standing around naked. Warmth of the hot water still lingers in your skin, but it's slowly leaking out, being substituted by progressively growing cold. And it's triumph is something you'd rather avoid.
Your own clothes better be saved for another occasion, since god knows what may be happening in next few hours.
Well then... Ah, you almost forgot. Underwear first. There ought to be a pair or two left in your backpack...

Using the opportunity, you quickly scan through it's contents. Clothes, some canned food, an apple, underwear (you take it out), a broken watch, and something that remotely resembles a knife. It's not really a knife - it rather resembles an iron billet, with flattened and hammered out and sharpened edges. At least it served it's purpose nicely as a simple tool. The 'handle' is just a fragment left untouched, wrapped in an old piece of rope. All you could manage to make without funds and with primitive tools, on your second night after the catastrophe...
Cold shivers run down your spine at the thought of that day. Fighting back nausea, you throw the 'knife' back inside and close the backpack.

Uh, the clothes... There are two sets of them on the washing machine. As you noticed before, white and black. Comedians, huh...?
For no particular reason, you deduct that it'd be somewhat rude to wear one of them. So instead, you decide to mix them together. Black pants, a bit too long, but rolling up the legs makes it just about right. Good thing there's also a belt, otherwise it would be rather difficult. For the top, oversized, white shirt from the other set. For additional support, you take the suspenders from the white set and wear them. On top of it all, you throw on the black suit jacket. Again, you have to roll up the sleeves to make it fit.
A bit suprised, you notice that there's something in the pants' pocket. A white handkerchief, obviously meant for decoration, not blowing noses. Huh. You stick it on the frontal side of shirt's collar, and meddle around a bit so that it doesn't fall out and look decent.
Taking a glance in the mirror, you see an almost comical looking girl, dressed in clothes that visibly aren't hers. Her eyes squint in sarcastic frown. Though it does look better than your usual getup...

Grabbing your backpack, you leave the bathroom and head to where Renji and Marry emerged from before. From the sounds, there seems to be a TV on. Taking a turn, you enter a rather cramped room. Immidiately after noticing your entry, Renji, who is sitting at a desk, throws himself forward and turns off a computer's monitor. Huh. So there's a PC in here as well. With how things look, they must be students. Books, notes, TV, empty cans...
"You're done?" Renji turns away from the computer screen. You remain still on your spot, beside the couch that Marry is using as a seat. You try to ignore TV's constant, irritating buzzing and turn to Renji.
"... borrowed clothes. Hope you don't mind."
He shakes his head energetically.
"No, of course not! Though it looks somewhat silly..." he immidiately shuts up under your cold stare "Ahem! Well, what do you think, Marry?"
The second guy, up till now not taking his eyes off the TV casts you a rather strange stare before returning his eyes back to the TV screen.
"Nice enough. Her hair's still wet though."
Renji clicks his fingers.
"That's what was off!" woah. Is he an idiot or what? "You couldn't find a hair-drier? I can bring you one here, if you want."

[ ] "... yes please."
[ ] "... if my wet hair really bothers you, why don't you dry it yourself?"
[ ] "... whatever."

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Try to see what was Renji doing on the computer
[ ] "... mind if I take a seat?"
[ ] Watch the TV
[ ] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15204
[ ] "... whatever."
[ ] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15205
[x] "... whatever."
SQUALL OPTION.

[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15206
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15207
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15208
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"

Times are tough.
>> No. 15210
[ ] "... if my wet hair really bothers you, why don't you dry it yourself?"
[ ] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15211
Standoffish Fukuzai is standoffish.
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
>> No. 15212
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"
>> No. 15213
[x] "... if my wet hair really bothers you, why don't you dry it yourself?"
[x] "... and do my nails while you're at it."
>> No. 15217
[x] "... if my wet hair really bothers you, why don't you dry it yourself?"
[x] "... and do my nails while you're at it."
[x] "...Faget."
>> No. 15218
>>15217

awesome.jpg
>> No. 15221
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"

finally a Renko and Mary threesome, not how i had envisioned it
>> No. 15222
File 121580957835.jpg- (23.84KB , 400x340 , deusex-top.jpg ) [iqdb]
15222
Delays, delays. Blame Electronic Old Men for making me reinstall Electronic Old Men, running the world. Electronic Old Men are the future.


For those who don't understand, I reinstalled Deus Ex, and am doing a playthrough, using only knives, medkits and lockpicks.
Update is finished, but there's a suprise for you still in making, so I'll hold back with posting it until it's ready.
>> No. 15223
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 15224
>>15222
Get back to TS already!
>> No. 15225
>>15222
UPDATE I AM WAITING
>> No. 15227
File 121581123862.jpg- (183.79KB , 750x1000 , fukuzai.jpg ) [iqdb]
15227
Deploying suprise in three... Two... One...

Aaaaaand, here it is!

Picture of Generic Drawfag's brush, dated 11.07.2008, hour 23 and 17 minutes! Applause!


==================
[x] "... whatever."
[x] Watch the TV
[x] "... so what are you planning to do with me?"

You scan his happily smiling face with ennui. He, however, remains unfazed by your utmost attempts to scare him off. What an irritating guy.
"... whatever."
You shun off his worries and turn your attention to the TV screen. As expected, he insists on the subject.
"Are you sure? Won't you catch a cold? Hey, Fuku--"
"Leave her alone." unexpected help from Marry, who remained silent until now "If she wants it to be as it is, just let her."
"... oh. Okay."
Finally, bullshit talk is over. Both of them shut up and follow your gaze to the TV. The three of you watch in silence.

A woman, no, perhaps she could still be called a girl, in a brown suit-like outfit appears on the screen. Before her, on a decorative desk, a stack of papers, filled with text and occasional images. One of them appears in the corner of the screen, with a incongruous caption beneath. Usual stuff, from what you can remember. You never liked those kinds of programmes, but now it serves as a nice, and natural delay for the inevitable return of worried talk. Because it will have to resume, sooner or later. They don't look nor feel like people who would just let you walk away after involving themselves this much.
But that will come later, now, you concentrate on the news.

Natural disaster somewhere in the far east. Thousands of victims died in the initial consequence, and others are still dying because of the aftereffects. Prices of fuel are still rising. Some hollywood filmstar decided to buy an ox farm and settle down with her family. Someone died in a hospital in a result of some unfortunate accident. Someone went missing. Someone decided to burn his coutry's flag in public and got severy punished. Another guy claims he invented a time-machine.
You snort with disgust. What an ordeal, watching all this crap, having to preserve a straight face. You're having hard times controlling yourself already, and addinational irritations are of no help at all.
Crossing arms on your chest, you lean against the door frame, just beside the couch.
".... so."
Your word serves as a trigger of sorts, causing Renji to straighten in his chair, and Marry to turn the volume of TV down and sit up. Ugh. Distressing.
"Yes?" they say, almost simultanously, which makes you even more jittery. They could at least act like if it was nothing, it'd make you feel much better than all this disarray around your person.
"... what are you planning to do with me?" You almost force those words out. Well, shit, you ought to at least bear with their unstringing behaviour, as a sign of gratitude. "I'm sure," you continue, seeing their false confusion "You've already checked my name. Too bad. It's a fake one."
Renji coughs silently. Marry sends him a sharp, silencing glance. Just tell him to shup the fuck up, why are you so freaking fidgety?!
"Yes. Yes, we did." Marry speaks up, as calmly as possible, though you can sense his uneasiness, probably brought forth by the fact that you were the one to start this conversation. "Is that bad?"
"... no."
"You could've at least told us your real name--"
"... for what?" you snort again "So you could turn me over to police?"
Marry's shoulders tremble visibly at the mention of that word.
"So, you're a criminal?"
Now you've lost it. What the hell is with that assumption? Are you fucking stupid? How could a...
Well, fuck this. You only let your arms slump a bit. Can't burst out at your host, can't burst out at your host, can't...
"... I am offended." you state silently, still controlling your tone, though you're on the verge of breaking "I've never commited any crime, unless being homeless is a crime in this country."
Marry fixes his glasses. Again. Is that some kind of stress-relief gesture or something?
"No, but using a false name is."
"I'm not using it in any 'official' matter. Only when talking to people."
"That reminds me," Renji cuts in "'Official', I mean. How do you--"
His, probably pointless question gets interrupted by a cheerful, monophonic melody. You feel your stomach squeeze violently as recognition kicks in and you identify the cacophony. It's them. You've set this overly happy, loud ringtone for the sole purpose of not missing it at any cost. It's annoying. But it serves it's purpose.
"You... got a cellphone?" Marry looks suprised.
"That's what I wanted to ask about... This cellphone... Hey, shouldn't you pick up?"
Shup up! As if I didn't know! Infuriating idiot...

You take the cellphone out of your backpack and check the screen. Silly reflex that you couldn't get rid of. Silly, because no matter the hour or day, there's only one person calling you. Only one melody that ever this cellphone makes. You still check the display, just to be sure.

(75) 105-108-108

The time is 21:56.

[ ] Answer it
[ ] Hang up
[ ] Ignore it
>> No. 15228
[X] Answer it
What the hell is that job, i need to know.
>> No. 15229
[x] Answer it
Eh.
>> No. 15231
[X] Answer it
You must kill the Youkais
>> No. 15232
[ ] Answer it
>> No. 15233
{X} Answer it.
Fukuzai~
>> No. 15234
[X] Answer it
John Mirra?
This is he.
This is John Mirra. Welcome to the next level.
>> No. 15235
[ ] Answer it
>> No. 15236
[X] Answer it
>> No. 15237
[x] Answer it
>> No. 15238
You know, I'd originally imagined Fuku to look like Shiki Ryougi, but now that mental image has somehow changed into a scowling Yakumo from School Rumble.

And then I saw >>15227 , and now all I can see is Priss from BGC 2040. This, luckily, is not a bad thing.

Incidentally, did anyone else find it funny that the thumbnail of GD's picture there makes it seem as though she's smirking/slightly amused, whereas the full picture show's she's actualy got a grumpy scowl?

>>15177
>And cut that damn hair, hippie.
Fuck yourself with a rake. Long hair is hot on women.
>> No. 15239
File 121581397615.jpg- (44.25KB , 494x600 , fuku.jpg ) [iqdb]
15239
[X] Answer it

There's no way you could miss it. It's your job. You need the money. And it will create a nice diversion for your escape from those two.
"Family?"
Marry asks in uncertain tone. You don't even bother giving him an answer.
Without hesitation, your finger presses the green, flashing button.
"..."
From experience, you know you don't have to say anything. Your 'contact' will hear when you pick up and explain the assignment, only sometimes answering your possible questions. Which don't come up often. He, or at least you guess it's a man, because the voice sounds as if he was talking through a radio, always gives brief, but specific descriptions. Package is there, deliver it there, and the following day, you'd find an envelope with payment in the same place you got the package from. Which are usually, quite ironically, seeing what your job is, acquired in local post offices. You used to wonder if you're just running errands as an illegally hired mail carrier, but came to a conclusion that you don't really care about that. All that counts is to live on. However miserable this life may be, you have to live on. Your purpose is to live. Your life is this job. This job allows you to live. Vicious circle, with no other possibilites to ruin it's perfection. Convenient situation, for someone of your status.

"Delivery. Address will be on the package. Get it at post office number seventeen, street Malrice's Eighth. It should be close to your current position."
"You know where I--" your mouth acts before you can bite your tongue.
"We know where you are." the voice answers calmly "Don't worry about it. We don't make it public information. If that's all..."
Then, as always, without waiting for your response, he hangs up.
With satisfaction, you put away the phone.
"Who was that?"
Renji asks with sincere curiosity.
"... not your business."
"Hey," now he looks a little bit offended. "We're your hosts, hell, I took you off the street, you could at least tell us if you need--"
"... I don't need anything." you interrupt him "I'm going."
"WHAT?!"
Again, a simultanous question from them both. You smack your tongue in irritation.
"I said, I'm leaving. Can I keep those?" you nod your chin at the clothes.
"Y-yes, but..." Marry answers weakly.
"Very well. Thank you for your hospitality. I will no longer bother you with my presence. Goodbye, and I hope not to see you again."

With that, you retreat from the room, towards the door, beside which your, probably, still wet shoes await.
"... damn."
You suddenly remember about your wet clothes. Good thing the bathroom's so close. You quickly snatch the clothes and cram them inside the backpack, taking out the dry set of shoes before. The wet ones, well, there's no use playing around now, so you simply jam them inside.
Are they not intent on chasing you? Well, you hope they aren't. It's only going to make things more complicated.
"... goodbye."
Muttering a farewell, you grab the doorknob and turn it.

"..."
So they are. Before you're able to push the door open, there's a hand holding onto your wrist.
"Where are you going?"
Renji. Of course it would be him, Marry wouldn't bother with such heroic deeds. Save the damsell in distress, is that what you want to do, Renji? Well, too bad.
"I didn't steal anything. Let me go."
"That's not it."
His face is serious. So serious it's almost hilarious to see him so changed after all that happy show he was putting on all the time. What's his problem, now?
"Then let me go."
"I can't just let you run away."
"Why not."
He sighs, but doesn't loosen his grip even for a moment.
"I'm worried? You're a girl, a homeless one at that, and I got myself involved? Isn't that enough of a reason? Shouldn't I, as a man, take things to the end?"
You frown at this statement? The end? What is he, stupid? What end? There's no 'end' for this life. It goes on from day to day, never knowing what might come tommorow. What a foolish guy...

[ ] "... alright. You can tag along. I'll show you that I can take care of myself. But after that, you're going to leave me alone, understood?"
[ ] "... let me go, or there'll be some consequences."
[ ] "..."
[ ] Kick him
>> No. 15240
>>15238

I saw the smirk and thought "Nice."

Opened it up and I'm staring at a scowl and thought "Not cool dude."
>> No. 15242
>>15238
>Incidentally, did anyone else find it funny that the thumbnail of GD's picture there makes it seem as though she's smirking/slightly amused, whereas the full picture show's she's actualy got a grumpy scowl?

It's an eyefuck.

>>15239

This picture too is a courtesy of GD. Forgot to add that.
>> No. 15243
[x] "... let me go, or there'll be some consequences."

We don't need an escort.
>> No. 15244
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"

Make him bleed.
>> No. 15245
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
>> No. 15247
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"

>Fuck yourself with a rake. Long hair is hot on women.

This man is right.
>> No. 15248
{X} "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
Good~
>> No. 15249
>>15239
[x] "If you really want to make sure I'm okay, then let me go."
>> No. 15250
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
>> No. 15251
[x] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
>> No. 15252
[x] Kick him, in the balls if you can reach them.

Because something tells me that "Let me go" is just going to make him do something stupid and that write-in is just BEGGING for a moralfaggy rebuttal. Best choice here to me is to give him a very painful reminder of what Marry said about bringing strangers into the house.
>> No. 15253
[x] "... let me go, or there'll be some consequences."
>> No. 15254
Can we have Renji route now?
>> No. 15255
{X} "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
>> No. 15256
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"

tsun tsun
>> No. 15257
File 121581987438.jpg- (53.50KB , 400x500 , 1205013520233.jpg ) [iqdb]
15257
[X] "... are you that desperate, that you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"

What the hell is he thinking? He has nothing to do with you, except the clothes you are currently wearing, but he already gave them up. What else could he want?
You stare at his hand with disgust. And he answers with equally meaningful silence.
"... are you that desperate?" you finally spit out "That you latch onto the first girl you see alone?"
His face freezes as if in shock. Well, it wouldn't be weird if he was shocked. Or at least, suprised. Straight on the nail? Even if not, this should create distraction big enough for you to escape.

But, to your suprise, his lips slowly stretch in a smile. There's no bewilderment in his eyes, let alone even a slightest trace of feeling insulted. Instead, he chuckles, almost cheerfully.
"Now that's a good one!" Ugh. Does this guy not know when to take things seriously? What is he laughing about? "Desperate? Nonono, that's not it." he shakes his head in almost childish manner "You see, I already said it, but I'm going to repeat myself. I would feel bad, no, scrap that." again, a shake "I would feel like shit if I just left you alone."
"... I don't need your compassion. I can take care of myself."
He doesn't let go. Ugh, looks like you'll have to use force.
"That I do not doubt. But, I just can't--"
Using the gap in his guard, you spin your body around and twist his wrist in a painful way. Using his groan as a hint, you dash forward, breaking free of his grip.

Free at last. He screams something, but you don't care. Quickly jumping down the stairs, you disappear into the night.

Ahhh, the bliss of fresh air, friendly concealement given by the shadows. Clearly visible streetlamps, marking spots which you should avoid. It's almost delighting, to be roaming about just like this. If only this was a less populated area, where there wouldn't be so many windows, staring continuously at your silent voyage through the night...

Now, the post office should be this way... How do you know? Nothing hard. You've went through this neighbourhood once or twice before, since your arrival in this city. Names of streets, somehow finding their comfortable face in your mental map, even approximate number of people living here.

You make your way to your destination, avoiding street lights and pools of water, jumping from shadow to shadow. Pointless as it may be, it's your only delight in moving at night.




"Thank you."

Acquiring the package proved to be easy as always. Not only no one questioned your ownership of the thing, no one even tried to ask about it, out of sheer curiosity. Like perfect strangers, not knowing, nor minding, each other businesses, you nod to the clerk, as does she.

-------
Adam Kalkovich
Bank street 23/12
SN: 100 105 101
-------

That's what it says. Bank street is not that far. Deliver it, then find a place to sleep. That's the plan. Perhaps there will be enough time to return to that bridge before it gets too late.
Almost smiling at the simplicity of your current situation, you leave the building.

And immidiately stop in your tracks. Your smile disappears as you see the guy sitting on a bench just a few meters ahead.
Noticing you, he stands up and waves lightly. Of course, his face is stretched in that stupid smile.
"How unexpected, meeting you here!"
You resist the urge to kick him somewhere you shouldn't, for being so goddamn dumb. What the FUCK was he thinking?! Weren't you clear enough back then?!
He slowly approaches you, never taking off his cheerful expression.
".... you again."
"Name's Renji, if you forgot." he grins "I would have never though that I'd meet you here! Really, a god-sent coincidence, isn't it?" He tries to pat you on the shoulder, but you quickly move away. It doesn't seem to bother him one bit. "Whatcha got there?"

[ ] "... if I tell you, will you leave me alone?", then just tell him. When he sees you have a job, maybe he'll understand
[ ] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[ ] "... will you PLEASE leave me alone? I'm sick of your stupid face!"
[ ] Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.

===========

Last one for today. You know, on an unrelated note, trying to take on a bunch of snipers on rooftops with just a fucking knife is very--- no, EXTREMELY infuriating. Electronic Old Men are serious business.
>> No. 15258
[ ] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
>> No. 15260
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
>> No. 15261
>>15259

Denied. Fuku is not Nanaya.
>> No. 15262
>>15261

Damn.
>> No. 15263
>>15261
What about Akagi?
>> No. 15266
[ ] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
>> No. 15267
>>15263

Don't know about that, but I'm sure Everything Will Be Alright.
>> No. 15269
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."

Friendly warning.
>> No. 15271
File 121583072126.jpg- (48.47KB , 500x420 , 1203769560896.jpg ) [iqdb]
15271
>>15263
>> No. 15274
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
>> No. 15275
>>15274
Perfect, changing my vote to this.

[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
>> No. 15276
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
[x] Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.

This busybody is an eyesore. Disappear.
>> No. 15277
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
[x] Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.
>> No. 15279
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
[x] Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.
>> No. 15280
{X} "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
{X} Smile humorlessly, then
{X} "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
{X} Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.
Flee~
>> No. 15284
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."
[x] Smile humorlessly, then
[x] "...You should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
[x] Make a run for it. The package is not too heavy.
>> No. 15288
[x] "... so you ARE desperate. How pathetic."

His gaze shifts to the package you're holding in your hands. Not wanting him to see the address badge, you quickly move your fingers and turn the box around. Then hide protect it with your arm. It's way too precious to let him simply take it away... If he decides to do something so foolish.
"Hey," he tries to peek at the package "Don't hide it! What's that? Parcel from family?"
You bite your lip.
"... no. It's my work, so leave it."
He sighs with resignation before taking a step back. You're still in his arms' reach, though. Bad.
Placing hands on his waist, he looks at you with an ironic smile.
"You know, I'd never expect you to be a mailman. Pardon, mailwoman."
"... didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"
You're sick of it. His constant worry, the fact that he's following you, that he was trying to turn you over to police, that he's so ridiculously concenred about someone he doesn't even know. What a fucking load of bullshit. What does he want? Help you? But you already told him that you don't NEED it. There's nothing wrong with your life being as it is now. It's not his business. What the HELL does he want?!
"Didn't I tell you I won't?" he smirks happily "I think I did."
This is enough. Either it will end here and now or you'll go insane. He's annoying. Irritating.
You touch your forehead with your finders. Just to blot out his cheerful gaze.
"... so," you force a smile on your lips. It's almost unpleasant, doing that. "You ARE desperate. I really expected something more from such a... decent... guy..." you dub this word with 'annoying wimp' in your mind "But it seems I was wrong. How pathetic."
The only response is a single, muttered chuckle. Isn't this guy offended by insults at all? An idiot? Retard, perhaps? What's up with that carefree attitude?
No, thinking about it is useless. It has to end now. You take a quick glance around. There aren't that many people out at this time. The labirynth of apartment buildings around should be enough to lose the chase if he decides to give one. Well then...
"Renji." you let your hand fall loosely from your forehead. Good, you have his attention. With that fake smile, you lower your position a bit. "...you should stop sticking your neck out this far, Renji. One day you're going to find it cut off."
Then, immidiately after finishing, you turn around and launch yourself forward, to the nearest alley. He shouts something, but it seems the suprise escape served it's purpose.
Now, only to find the addressee... Bank street. Then you have to turn left here.
Quick glance reveals no pursuers. Perfect.


After a few minutes of merciless marathon, just in case, you arrive in front of the recipient's block. Entering the building, you clear your mind of all thoughts, looking for the target door. Numbers, numbers...
Darkness wraps itself around your figure. There are no lamps lit in this staircase...

Knock, knock.
After finding the right door, you knock on it lightly. Doubtful that anyone would be out at this hour, especially since weird things have been happening recently, judging from what you hear on streets and today, on TV... Unfortunate accident, huh? Well, it doesn't concern you. There are ways of protecting yourself from 'unfortunate accidents'. Like, not getting involved with anyone who could cause such an 'accident'. Besides, you've already found at least four safe havens in this city. One of which, probably, should be crossed out from the list, since it's not safe anymore... Shit, you thought no one would walk that path so late, and it turned out to be a person so nosy it's almost sickening.
Interrupting your thoughts, the door opens with a loud creak, revealing a relatively old guy in a white t-shirt and black shorts. If you had to describe him in two words, they would probably be 'fat, ugly'.
But who your customers are, it shouldn't concern you. The only thing that matters is to get the delivery done and receive a payment the next day.
"Uh... Hello?"
His voice is hoarse, with a distinguishable lining of drunkness beneath. It doesn't concern you... It doesn't...
"... mister Kalkovich?"
He looks suprised.
"Y-yes. What's the matter? Can I, uh, help you?"
"Package for you."
He frowns.
"You people work this late? I thought the post--"
"I'm not from post." Without further explanations, you take out the cellphone. As always, you dial the same number. "He's going to explain it."
Dumbfounded as his face may be, he still nods, though a bit hesitantly. After a few signals, familiar voice sounds in the speaker.
"Are you there, Fuku?"
"Don't call me that." you hand the phone to the greasy guy "Here."
He takes it and slowly raises it to his ear.
"H-hello?... Yes.... Yes...." you can't hear the words your superior is saying, but it seems they are convincing enough for the guy to relax a bit. You use this moment to take a peek inside his room. An ordinary one. Poorly chosen decorations, bags of trash laying loosely on the floor in the hall. Light of TV screen from one of the rooms. "Yes, of course. Thank you. Alright. I'll ask. Goodbye." The guy hands over the phone and sighs. "I get it. Where do I sign?"

The formalities go quickly and uninterrupted. You give him the package after taking his signature on the form that was attached to the cheap cardboard.
"Thank you." you say, even though you are not particularly thankful.
"No, thank you. Ah, just to be sure," he says, as if remembering something "Can we check the delivery number again?"
You nod and look at your part of the form.
"Go ahead."
"One hundred..." he says out loud. You nod. "Then, one hundred and..."


Finally done. Now, you've lost some time, but there should still be enough to get a decent sleep. Almost delighted, you jump down the dark staircase.

It all disappears when you reach the ground level.
Walking outside, you are met with infuriating sight.
"... you again."
The guy, of course, who else could it be, the same who offered you help under the bridge, the same who followed you to the post office, he smiles mischievously as you stand rooted just a few steps away from him.
"It's me. You remember my name, right? Of course you do."
His smile only fuels your irritation.

[ ] "... how did you find me?"
[ ] "... listen up. I don't know you. I don't care about you. Should I report you to the police for stalking?"
[ ] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
[ ] Punch him without a word
>> No. 15290
[x] "... how did you find me?"
>> No. 15291
[x] Punch him
[x] "What did I just fucking tell you?!"
>> No. 15292
[X] "... listen up. I don't know you. I don't care about you. I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15294
[ ] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15296
[x] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15297
[ ] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15298
[x] Punch him
[x] "What did I just fucking tell you?!"

And if by god he tries to block that punch and grapple with us, shove fingers up his nose, break his fingers, gouge out his eyes, uppercut him, etc., until he backs off. We won't take his crap.
>> No. 15299
[ ] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15301
[ ] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
>> No. 15302
so, does this mean genderbending Nanaya is a tsundere?
>> No. 15303
[x] Punch him without a word. Reflective pause as we hunker down over his laid-out form.
[x] "...What did I just fucking tell you?"

Poor bastard can't tell the difference between tsundere and srs biz.
>> No. 15304
File 12158998761.png- (26.59KB , 736x736 , OvergrownAmusedLemon.png ) [iqdb]
15304
>>15302
>genderbending Nanaya
>> No. 15305
[X] Kiss him full on the lips as a distraction.
[X] Ram your knee into his crotch while he's distracted.

This will work, I'm sure of it!
>> No. 15306
[X] Kiss him full on the lips as a distraction.
[X] Ram your knee into his crotch while he's distracted.

And that's how your father and I met, etc.
>> No. 15307
>>15306
>>15305

I wonder if I should take this into consideration....
Well, nah. Fuku is not that kind of girl. Writing now.
>> No. 15308
File 121590410748.jpg- (16.61KB , 393x220 , AmICuteFuku~.jpg ) [iqdb]
15308
[x] "... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"

Once, twice, no matter how many times you tell him to screw off, he always returns. Even though you've actively tried to avoid getting tracked down, he still somehow found the way. Worse, he caught you exactly the moment when you were about to disappear until the next day. Feh, always the best moment, huh? First at the post office, now here... Or was he waiting for you to come out? Either way, it doesn't make you want to forgive him one bit.
"... I'm sick of you. What the FUCK do you want from me?!"
His face doesn't change, despite your glare.
"You know," he speaks up, not a hint of uneasiness in his voice "If you really wanted to lose me, you should've chosed a better moment."
"... what, now you're gonna gloat over the fact that you found me? Spare me."
He only smirks triumphantly.
"I simply asked the clerk. You don't work for the post, do you?" he pauses for a second before realizing that you won't answer "Well, I admit, even so, she didn't want to tell me the exact address... But you'd be amazed what a little money can do."
You smack your tongue with disgust. He PAID a fucking post clerk to get her to talk? What the FUCK is wrong with him?!
"Anyways," he continues, ignoring your growing signs of irritation "I propose a deal. I can't leave you alone. For some reason, I can't get over letting you go in the first place." he chuckles "Marry says I'm just too soft when faced with people's misfortunes."
You can only frown as he laughs at his own statement. Looking around, you see no routes of escape. He got you pinned down. The only path leads right through him. Bushes on the sides of this sidewalk are too tall and thick to jump through. The only way would be to turn around and get back inside the back, suffocating interior of this building.

But you can't do that. Not now.

He's still chuckling lightly. What's so funny about that? Feh, irrelevant trifle.
"... get to the point."
"Right, right." he straightens up. His face suddenly got much serious. "I suggest we go back to my place. I give you a room for the night, and we'll discuss everything else tommorow, after you've spent some time alone in warm bed. Of course, I know you probably won't agree."
"... of course I won't. Listen up, if you're THAT desperate to get a girl--"
"Quit screwing around." his sudden, cold interruption almost makes you take a step back. That's a... sudden change in tone. "I already told you, I'd rather hang myself than rape someone I want to HELP. Stop worrying about such things or you'll NEVER find any company."
It's his turn to glare hostilely. It's almost... painful.
"... I..." you mutter out "... don't need company..."
Damn it. Why is it that you're suddenly so weak? As long as he had that cheerful facade on, you were alright, but now... you're feeling endangered. Your senses tingle in warning. But there's no way to escape now. You'll have to... listen to him.
"Well of course, that's what they all say, isn't it?" he crosses arms on his chest "I am not going to force you. I'm proposing this for your own good."
"... I can take care of myself."
"I'm sure you can." he nods "But what kind of life is this?"
"... one I enjoy."
"Why? I think it's because you have no other choice." You bite your lip. What the hell IS his problem?! Why can't he just leave you alone like everyone else?! Go away! Disappear! Stop bothering me! "If you refuse, I'm going to let you go. But I can't promise I WON'T look for you tommorow. And the day after. And then again. Perhaps, if you spend a night in a REAL bed instead of concrete slabs or cardboard, my... paternal instincts will calm down."
"... perhaps."
"So?" he takes a deep breath "What say you?"

[ ] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
[ ] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
[ ] Animal pressed to a wall tactic. Punch and kick your way out of this mess.
[ ] "... I still can't believe how desperate you are. You call yourself a man?"
>> No. 15310
{X} "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
He's starting to irritate me too~ :<
>> No. 15311
[ ] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorrow. Stand aside."
>> No. 15312
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
[x] "You're stupid. Keep this up, and you'll be stupid and DEAD."
>> No. 15313
[] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"

This really does fit with YAF's Renko, now with a dose of testosterone instead of Tsun-tsun.
>> No. 15314
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorrow. Stand aside."

Piss off already Renji.
>> No. 15315
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorrow. Stand aside."

God, could he be anymore fucking annoying?

Just shove off and leave us alone.
>> No. 15316
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
>> No. 15317
[ ] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
>> No. 15318
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
>> No. 15319
[ ] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
>> No. 15321
[] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
This could get interesting. Hell, when will we see Gensokyo?
Reminds me of Fate intro, that was fucking long too.
>> No. 15322
[ ] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
>> No. 15323
[ ] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
>> No. 15324
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
Get gone, Renji.

Watch us receive a 'FUKUZAI TRUE END' by constantly ignoring the plot hook (Renji). Not that I'd mind.
>> No. 15325
[x] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"

Well, I don't see sleeping outside bringing us anywhere plot-wise.
>> No. 15326
[z] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."

Hospitality ignoran gaems.
>> No. 15327
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."

Renji is damn stubborn. What I wouldn't give to shoot him in the knee.
>> No. 15328
[x] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
>> No. 15329
[x] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"
>> No. 15331
[x] "... THE GAME"
>> No. 15332
[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
[x] "You're stupid. Keep this up, and you'll be stupid and DEAD."

This moralfag is an eyesore.
>> No. 15333
[x] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"

Plot advancin' gaems.
>> No. 15334
Just to be clear: ALL of the options advance the plot. Some may postpone it, like useless talk, but in the end, there is no TRUE END-like faggotry so early in the game.

Writan now.
>> No. 15335
>>15324
Well, doing that in TS got us extra knowledge about Touhoes in a way that quite cleverly avoided breaking the fourth wall (owning a copy of PMiSS).

So yeah. Full speed ahead.

[x] "... then I'll try NOT to see you tommorow. Stand aside."
[x] "You're stupid. Keep this up, and you'll be stupid and DEAD."
>> No. 15336
>>15334
>>15335 now invalidated. Damn.
>> No. 15337
>>15334
We all know she is going to get loved tenderly by male Yukari.
Total mindfuck route.
>> No. 15338
File 12159113448.jpg- (16.67KB , 230x365 , fuku3.jpg ) [iqdb]
15338
[x] "... I get it. You're not going to give up, are you?"

This is hopeless. Looks like this guy won't give up until you move out of the city, which won't happen quickly, seeing as it's only your second assignment here. Too bad you can't simply call your superiors and ask for faster... transfer. They usually don't pick up until the next delivery is to be done. Well, not that it matters, you've never wanted to call them before anyway. And right now, even if you could contact them, it would, most probably, not give any positive results.
And this annoying guy... Why is he even so calm? No, perhaps that's a bad word. He looks calm, but you can see uneasiness, and maybe a hint anticipation in his eyes. What is he hoping for? Well, like if you didn't know already. What a bother.
You snort and cross arms on your chest. If that's what will help to get rid of him, then you might as well abide by his ridiculous suggestion.
Relucantly, but still, you come to that conclusion.
"... I get it." you avert your gaze, looking for maybe a slightest possible way of escaping. Needless to say, there are none you'd missed earlier. He either thought it up well, or simply was lucky enough to catch you in such place. "You're not going to give up, are you?"
His cocks his head to the side. What a childish gesture. How old is he anyway?
"So... Does that mean...?"
You shrug.
"Are you leaving me any other choice? I'd rather bear with spending a night where I'd rather not than have a stalker on my tail for the rest of my stay here in this city."
He opens his mouth, raising one figer, then freezes in that position for a few seconds. You decide not to annotate it with a vicious comment about the foolishness of that unnecessary gesture.
"You have a point there, you know."
Oh. So he admits that he'd stalk you until you complied? Brave, but it doesn't make him any more trustworthy.
"... cut the chatter then. Let's get this over with, the sooner the better." you start walking and pass by the still dumbfounded Renji. You could pretty much escape now, but decide it's futile, now that you said what you said. Instead, you turn around with a scowl. "What are you waiting for."
"Ah." she shakes off the astonishment and starts walking as well.
"... one more thing." you say when he arrives by your side "Don't even think about holding my hand or anything else. Touch me, and you're dead."
He smiles weakly.
"Well, plans spoiled. I'd only do that to not let you escape though, my earlier staement stands firm."
"... I hope so."


In the end, you threw away all thoughts about fleeing. The journey went in silence, despite Renji's attempts to strike a conversation. You're not really tired, but irritation was enough to make you not answer.
At least the walk cooled down your nerves a bit.


You shiver again, hearing the door closing behind you once more. Like a deja vu, you shun off Renji's hands reaching for your shoes. He responds with a mischievous smile. What the hell.
"Well," he says, straightening up. "I'll let you take my room. It's the first door on the left, right there." He points to a white, glassed door behind him. With a bit of relief, you notice a key hole under the knob. "Of course," he remarks, seeing your intense stare "I'm going to give you the key. Uh, I think it's on the desk." scratching his chin, he turns his gaze back to you "Oh, and if you need pyjamas, or whatever, just ask. I'll be in the living room with Marry. Don't worry about us, we'll be sleeping on the couch."
"... as if I would be worried."
He smirks.
"Right. Now, excuse me, we still have some things to discuss. Unless there's something else you want?"

[ ] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[ ] "... might as well watch some TV, I'm not that tired anyway."
[ ] "... actually, I'd like to hear that 'talk' of yours. If it's about me, I'd rather be there than have people discussing behind my back."
>> No. 15340
{X} "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
{X} Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15341
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15342
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.

When do we get to ditch Renji at Gensokyo?
>> No. 15343
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15345
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.

I'm loving little miss serious business.
>> No. 15346
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15347
Wait, what? By what principle did that choice win again?

...Whatever. Once I see a chance to ditch Emiya "I must save everyone, including the shady bitch that would probably kill me without a second thought" Shirou, I'm taking it.

[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15348
>>15347
>Wait, what? By what principle did that choice win again?

Well, at first walking away won, but seeing the sudden outburst of 'socializing' votes, and the fact that I was kind of 'out' for some time, I just counted all of them. And, unfortunately (?) giving up won.
>> No. 15350
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.
>> No. 15351
[z] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[e] Try to eavesdrop.

Heating grates can work for this sort of thing, especially in older houses.
>> No. 15352
>Collaboration of Missing Numbers

I just though of this: How can missing number collaborate with anything if they are missing?

I know I'm thinking too hard, but that's a strange name.
>> No. 15354
Okay, something's been bothering me.

>(75) 105-108-108

This is a weird ass phone number. The only reason I bring it up is because it's gotta be relevant, otherwise why tell us what it is at all?
>> No. 15355
>>15352

Well, you know, MISSINGNO.
>>15354

Hey, at least it isn't that number from Lost. That would be kinda lame.
>> No. 15356
>>15352

Think "Harmony of Dissonance" and it'll make more sense. Or not.
>> No. 15357
File 121592040741.jpg- (25.36KB , 320x240 , MAH BOOOOOOOOOIII.jpg ) [iqdb]
15357
>He opens his mouth, raising one [finger]
>> No. 15361
[x] "... actually, I'll take the couch. Go sleep in your own damn bed with... 'Mary' or whatever your boyfriend's name is. A guest doesn't take the host's bed. Allow me that much pride at least."
[x] "But I would... appreciate something to eat. I haven't had anything that wasn't on a 'dollar menu' or from a vending machine since... I can't remember."

I hate you. Don't hug me. Great, now I'm crying.
>> No. 15369
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."
[x] Try to eavesdrop.

Don't forget to jam the door with a chair before we go to sleep. Or something else heavy.
>> No. 15372
I COME BACK AND NO UPDATES YOU LAZY YAFFING NIGGER
DO YOU STILL CLING TO THE ILLUSION THAT CALLS ITSELF LIFE?
>> No. 15375
File 121595738053.jpg- (118.36KB , 408x498 , 11989172034.jpg ) [iqdb]
15375
>>15372

Stop shouting at me! I'm trying my best! ;_;

>>15361
>I hate you. Don't hug me. Great, now I'm crying.

As moe as it would be for Fuku to act like this, she's a strong girl~
Also, sleeping on the couch is out of question. It's in the living room, and that room has no lock.

>>15354
I wonder when someone will figure it out~
>> No. 15388
>Also, sleeping on the couch is out of question. It's in the living room, and that room has no lock.

Awfully high standards for someone who sleeps outdoors.
>> No. 15392
>>15388

It's someone else's house, not one of Fuku's 'safe havens'. You'd be suprised how picky people who usually sleep in their holes outside can be when they get to sleep indoors.
>> No. 15402
>>15375
>Stop shouting at me! I'm trying my best! ;_;

You know i love you, you just need a kick in the butt to get back to work.
>> No. 31803
>08/07/13
I'm not familiar with the myserious ways of YYMMDD but, unless I'm having some mental issues, this was last updated in 2008.
How the heck is this in the first page?

This is just plain cruel, y'know? McCoy's stories belong in the last page, where they can't hurt you anymore.
>> No. 31804
File 128180342348.png- (1.20MB , 1447x1447 , 87e8abdb74f59f9e3210dd7184d85831.png ) [iqdb]
31804
>>31803

Someone necros this thread to try and get YAF to start it up again? I guess I'm okay with this
>> No. 31805
>>31803
ghostbump
Write post
delete post
thread stays on top
>> No. 31807
>>31804

The story already finished, though.
>> No. 31808
>>31805
I know the method, but not the reason. I guess >>31804 answered my question quite well.

>Someone necros this thread to try and get YAF to start it up again?
They should ask for the moon instead: they have as much chance to get one as the other.
>> No. 31809
They could have bumped a better story.
>> No. 31817
File 128181186483.jpg- (107.06KB , 867x854 , see_ya.jpg ) [iqdb]
31817
You know you can talk to me on IRC or in the MiD thread, yes?
Necromancy is a forbidden art. Now bug off.
>> No. 31819
File 12818333137.jpg- (318.83KB , 1280x1024 , strollingfuku.jpg ) [iqdb]
31819
Oh, and besides, http://www.touhou-project.com/others/res/28505.html
>> No. 32236
Dammit, I thought something was off.

I thought this was new until I saw the date.

I've been rolled.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x