[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120948933795.jpg - (67.70KB , 700x555 , 51f66456926027444262bacdcb48e13d.jpg ) [iqdb]
1664 No. 1664
You take a deep breath, wait for Remilia to swallow her tea and then go for it.
"I just wanted to know about you really." You say.
She starts to grin but what you do next freezes her expression half-way.
"You're a very interesting person, Remilia." As you lower your voice and carefully roll each syllable of her name, you place your hand on her knee under the table. You notice how warm she is, even though her dress. Vampires really aren't like walking corpses at all.

"And yes ..." you lean closer and slide your hand up her thigh. She's so soft.
"What could you teach me?" You say just under your breath.
She doesn't reply, eyes widening, grin still frozen. Somewhere at the back of your mind you file away a new piece of information about vampires: they can blush.
She closes her mouth and gulps loudly.
"I ... I ..." She stutters. Then she closes her eyes for a second and breathes out.
She leans right over to your ear, out of her seat. She's obviously hovering a little to achieve the effect.
"I can show you lots of things." Her breath is against your face, one of her wings fills most of your vision.
"I can show you how strong I am, what blood tastes like. I can show you how to be afraid of me and how to ..." She stops and gulps again.
"I can show you-" She says.

At that moment something bumps into the door and the handle turns. Remilia jumps and is back in her seat so fast you didn't even see her move.

[ ] Lean back but keep your hand on Remilia's knee.
[ ] Let go of her.
[ ] Grab her and kiss her passionately as the door opens.
[ ] Slide your hand even further up.

>> No. 1665
[ ] Let go of her.

Back off for now. Proceed afterwards.
>> No. 1666
[ ] Let go of her.

OHFUCK
>> No. 1667
>>1664

[x] Lean back but keep your hand on Remilia's knee.

Vampire moe~
>> No. 1668
File 120948978685.jpg - (17.67KB , 450x338 , damn.jpg ) [iqdb]
1668
[x] Let go of her.
Damnit Flandre!
>> No. 1669
[x] Let go of her.
>> No. 1670
[x] Let go of her.

Only option I can see which won't bother harem. Also if Remilia is going to hide it, we might as well too. Knee is tempting though.
>> No. 1671
[ ] Let go of her.
>> No. 1672
[X] Let go of her.
If only the person behind the door was somebody who we don't have any interest in, but that's impossible.
>> No. 1673
[X] Let go of her.

Tempted to keep hand on her knee, I must admit.

Delicious flustered vampire loli.
>> No. 1674
[X] Let go of her.
>> No. 1675
[] Let go of her.

You'll get another chance!
>> No. 1676
>>Grab her and kiss her passionately as the door opens.
Picking this would have hilarious results. But even so:
[X] Let go of her.
>> No. 1677
You people really want Remilia don't you?

Or the harem option.
>> No. 1678
[X] Let go of her.
Lets go with the flow.
>> No. 1679
>>1677
Remilia route is our target, but Remilia/Flandre Route is even better.
>> No. 1680
>>1677

Remilia is the goal, unless we can somehow pull off the harem, which is even better.
>> No. 1681
[x] Let go of her.
>> No. 1682
[ ] Let go of her.

Knifed end is not want
>> No. 1683
[Y] Grab her and kiss her passionately as the door opens.
"Oh, you want to join us?"
>> No. 1684
[ ] Grab her and kiss her passionately as the door opens.
>> No. 1685
Don't worry, if the Mistress says I will join you!:)
>> No. 1686
You drop your hand from her knee and lean back. None too soon either. The door opens and Flandre bounces in, swinging on the doorhandle.
"Hello si-"
She stops when she sees you, mouth hanging open. Then she smiles wide and runs over to you, hugging you round the middle, head against your arm. Remilia looks at her, then you.
"Careful." she mouths at you silently before Flandre can look up.
"Sister? Where's food?" Flandre asks, still clinging to you.
"It's on it's way." Remilia answers. She pats the seat next to her.
"Let go of our guest and come sit down."
Flandre sits down and Remilia pours her some tea.

Then you see it. Flandre is holding your shoe.

She notices you looking and holds it up to you.
"Oh yeah! How did you do that earlier?" She asks excitedly.
Remilia sees the boot as well. Her eyes go wide and the colour drains from her face. She almost drops the teapot.
"I mean I didn't even hear you and usually I'm really really alert when I'm like that and how did you know whe-"
"Flandre!" Remilia interrupts Flandre's babbling. There is panic in her voice. "Would you return that shoe, please?"
"But I want to know how he did it!" Flandre looks at you.
Remilia looks at you too, but she looks worried rather than expectant.

[ ] I don't know what you're talking about Flandre, where did you get my shoe?
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
[ ] WHAT? Collapse from confusion.
[ ] Say nothing, shrug at Remilia.
>> No. 1687
[ ] Slide your hand even further up.

It's already been decided but for the fun.
>> No. 1688
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1689
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.

Best to play it cool, I think.
>> No. 1690
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.

So moe, must ruffle!

Plus, what with Remilia acting up, I'm guessing we know who little miss handjob is. Best not to let on, though, as much fun as embarrassing her is; mentioning anything about that encounter would probably be one step too far.
>> No. 1691
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.

Lol, wut? So I guess we're pretty certain it was Remi that jacked us, but that doesn't seem to be keeping with how she reacted advances just now.

Unless she can only be assertive while anonymous.
>> No. 1692
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.

MUST RUFFLE DELICIOUS HAIR!
>> No. 1693
>>1687

I wish I could have written that scene. Remember, Anonymous Belmont(?) has been rewarded for acting GAR in the past. Excessive caution may be punished later. If I'm feeling evil.
>> No. 1694
[ ] I don't know what you're talking about Flandre, where did you get my shoe?

'Cause I wanna know what she's talking about. And where she got the shoe.
>> No. 1695
>>1693
WRITE IT ANYWAY! WRITE IT LIKE THE FIST OF NORTHERN STAR JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 1696
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1697
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1698
>>1693

You're girls do seem more sexually charged than most, if you don't mind my saying so.

But I think overly assertive options will be shot down while the hive mind settles on one character. I like the way you're writing Remi but I'm not sure if I want her, Sakuya and Patchy have really caught my interest which is odd for me.
>> No. 1699
[x] WHAT? Collapse from anemia.
>> No. 1700
>>1698
an eroge modo is fine too.
>> No. 1701
>>1698
I don't mind you saying so at all. It's intended. Think about it, how long have all of them been without any kind of romantic/sexual contact?

Plus it's good to toy with Anonymous' emotions. Picking one is meant to be hard.
>> No. 1702
But Flandre is so innocent, the one who gave Anon a nice handjob, knew very well what is she doing... If you know what I mean..
>> No. 1703
☞ "I'm just good like that." Take Flandre, ruffle hair.
>> No. 1704
>>1693

Considering how sexually charged the atmosphere of the mansion is, just give us more moments where we can get away with sexual advances. I can guarantee you that some of us are more than willing to take chances on this sort of thing whenever the opportunity arises.
>> No. 1705
>>1701
More delicious Sakuya thighs are likely to sway anyone at this point.

And if Patchy starts acting sexy\dere-dere then god help me...
>> No. 1706
lol the Mansion's sex slave called Belmont
>> No. 1707
>>1705

I'm already torn between Sakuya, Koakuma, and Remi as it is, if Patch takes interest in us it'll ensure that I'll throw caution to the wind and start making advances on all of them. Probably while the others are present.
>> No. 1708
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1709
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>>Remember, Anonymous Belmont(?) has been rewarded for acting GAR in the past.
Time of carefulness is over.
>> No. 1710
[x] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1711
Oh god. We got jacked off by Flan??
>> No. 1712
>>1711

Sounds more like it was remi. Flan must of been watching.
>> No. 1713
>>1711
NO. No way. Remi jacked us off while Flandre was watching.
>> No. 1714
File 120949540660.jpg - (187.55KB , 800x1119 , herada_27.jpg ) [iqdb]
1714
Goddammit, I still want Meiling. WUIG made me fall for her before any of the other stories even started, and I'm tired of waiting.

Also, everyone keeps saying she never comes inside the mansion, but how would she play video games at the gate? They must let her take occassional breaks. We should find out her schedule and drop by her room for some Melty Blood or Gunstar Heroes.
>> No. 1715
>>1714

She probably has a small shack near the gate. No way would they let that thing inside the mansion.
>> No. 1716
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1717
>>1715
>That thing

Ahh, poor China.
>> No. 1718
[ ] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1719
File 120949595031.jpg - (49.59KB , 643x482 , 1194377429945.jpg ) [iqdb]
1719
>>1715
Whatever, we'll go to her shack and play video games.
>> No. 1720
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
that's like "i have no idea what you are talking about" but it still makes a good impression on everyone.

if MiG Anon could ruffle 3 little sisters at once, SDM LA Anon should surely be albe to fondle 2 loli vampires
>> No. 1721
>>1719
omg. gotta play that some time. after my very last exam.
>> No. 1722
[X] "I'm just good like that." Take shoe, ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 1723
"I'm just good like that Flandre." You reach over and ruffle her hair before taking the shoe. She giggles.
"Then why didn't you wake me up! We could have played!" She pouts a little, but it seems to be in jest.
"Next time, I promise." You say to her, keeping up the illusion that you know what the hell is going on. She's too cute to resist.
Oddly enough, Remilia has relaxed again and is smiling at the pair of you.
"Do you like him Flandre? I'm glad. I think we'll be keeping him, for now." Remilia cocks her head and smiles at you.
"Yay!" Flandre throws her hands up in the air.

So wait? What the hell? Finding your shoe told you nothing. Did someone give it to Flandre? Did she find it somewhere else?

You need to think fast. This is probably your only chance.

"Flandre?" You ask. "What have you been doing since I last saw you?"
She starts speaking fast again. You notice Remilia's smile drop for just a second before she catches it again.
"Well I went to talk to Meiling and then whet to sleep and woke up and found your shoe and Sakuya told me sister was having tea so I came up here and then you were here!"
She puts out a hand and pokes your nose.
"And hello!" She says.

So cute.

Hmm. This raises some questions. Remilia pours herself some more tea.

[ ] Just relax for now.
[ ] Ask about the food, where is Sakuya?
[ ] Ask about the Mansion.
[ ] Talk to Flandre more.
[ ] Talk to Remilia more.
[ ] Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.
>> No. 1725
[x] Ask about the food, where is Sakuya?

Thunder thighs better hurry the fuck up with my food.
>> No. 1726
[ ] Just relax for now.

Having tea with two vampire lolis.

Ah, that would be bliss.
>> No. 1727
[ ] Talk to Flandre more.
[ ] Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.
>> No. 1728
[x] Just relax for now.
Having tea with vampire lolis. Goddamn YES.
>> No. 1729
>>1712 [X] Just relax for now.

I saw you back there..
>> No. 1730
[x] Just relax for now.
>> No. 1731
[ ] Talk to Flandre more.
>> No. 1732
[x] Just relax for now.
>> No. 1733
[X] Ask about the food, where is Sakuya?
[X] Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.
Let's do this.
>> No. 1734
[ ] Just relax for now.
So moe~
>> No. 1735
[x] Talk to Remilia more.
[x] "Do you know french?"
to completely mess up her head
(and i want to know what that letter is about)
>> No. 1736
[X] Just relax for now.

Aah...
>> No. 1737
ALSO: it was some tactical step to give one of your shoes to Flandre, after that HOT SCENE..
>> No. 1738
[x] Just relax for now.
>> No. 1739
>>1737

Shut up and get the damn food already useless maid.
>> No. 1740
☞ Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.
>> No. 1741
[X] Ask about the Mansion.

Wisest choice. Everybody can tell something about that.

Why did Sakuya put our shoe next to Flan? She's the only one who could have done it.
>> No. 1742
>>1723
[ ] Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.

Doing really stupid things that will get us killed immediately is one thing, doing moderately stupid things while no one can lash out at us is another.

If we make the first move in this situation it'll be a nice change of form.

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 1743
>>1735
Glad somebody is remembering that. Just wait for it.

Relax won, writing in a bit.
>> No. 1744
[ ] Put your hand back on Remilia's knee.

Oh ho, why not molest the loli vampire~?
>> No. 1745
we relax and it's remillias turn to touch us
>> No. 1746
it better be
>> No. 1747
[x] inventory
>> No. 1748
>>1747

Go look a few threads back for what we have.
>> No. 1749
While Flandre asks Remilia about her day you sit back and drink your tea. It's good tea, if a little strong. You let yourself relax, you've been wound tight since you walked into the room.

Well, you just groped Remilia and she seemed to like it. Your head is still attached to your shoulders and all your blood is in your body. You're not sure what she meant earlier when she whispered in your ear. Was it a threat or was she trying to sound seductive? You have both shoes! But you're not much closer to knowing who that was in the bathroom. It probably wasn't Flandre, right? She seems too innocent to make up some story about finding your shoe elsewhere. She's too openly affectionate to threaten you with death.

Right?

You look over at Remilia. She's ... yeah, you admit to yourself. She's gorgeous. The flesh of her thigh was so smooth and satisfying you'd like to grab her again right now. Her hair looks so soft, you wonder what it would smell like up close. What it would be like to peel her out of that dress and run your lips along her collarbone and down- Yeah. You want her. You want her badly enough that you're willing to risk staying in the Mansion as long as she wants you here.

Would be a lot safer here, with Remilia's affection, than anywhere else in Gensokyo, probably.

"You're from the outside aren't you, oh fearless vampire hunter?" You snap out of your thoughts as Remilia speaks. Did she see you looking at her just now? Then you feel something touch your ankle. Remilia is smiling. The foot starts to stroke your leg a little.
"Vampire hunter?" Flandre asks, sounding a little alarmed.
"It's a joke sister, don't worry." Remilia strokes Flandre's hair.
"Is home still there? Who is on the throne now? Or is that tiresome upstart still making a mess?" Remilia asks you.
"Where's home?" You ask.
"France! Where else? Do I look like a Spaniard to you?" She laughs.

Oh. That foot is climbing a little higher.

[ ] Explain how different the outside world is now.
[ ] Lie, make up the name of some French king.
[ ] Tell Remilia you've never heard of France.
[ ] "Upstart? You mean Napoleon? VIVA LA REVOLUTION! DIE ARISTOCRAT SCUM!"
>> No. 1750
[x] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1751
[x] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1752
[x] Explain how different the outside world is now.

We don't have vampires, only emo faggots pretending to be ones. Dracula got bored and her mother got scared and told him to move to Bel Air etc.
>> No. 1753
[ ] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1754
[X] Explain how different the outside world is now.

Napoleon was oh so tempting. But this should hold their interests.
>> No. 1755
[X] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1756
[X] Explain how different the outside world is now.

Let's just hope it doesn't surprise her enough that she stops her potential footjob. If she does, though, we can take the opportunity to start giving her one...
>> No. 1757
[ ] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1758
>>1747
I can post inventory if you want?
>> No. 1759
[X] Lie, make up the name of some French king.
As long as she doesnt stop with what shes doing, talk like theres no tomorrow.
>> No. 1760
>>1758
yes please do
>> No. 1761
[x] Explain how different the outside world is now.

This option never fails.
>> No. 1762
[x] Explain how different the outside world is now.
story time
>> No. 1763
[X] Explain how different the outside world is now.
Remilia would know if we lied. Any name that we'd come up with would be overly silly.
>> No. 1764
[X] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1765
[ ] "Upstart? You mean Napoleon? VIVA LA REVOLUTION! DIE ARISTOCRAT SCUM!"
lol
>> No. 1766
>>1760
Inventory:
- Clothes; equipped.
- A whip.
- A black and white photograph of a middle-aged man and a boy in his early teens standing at a train station. On the back there is handwriting which reads 'John and Jonathan - 1925' In the corner 'Thanks for last summer!' is written in smaller and different handwriting.
- A page torn from a art gallery catalogue, with a few words of French in the corner which you can't read. It shows an oil painting of a girl who bears a striking resemblance to Remilia, but a little younger.
- A blood transfusion bag. Full. The label tells you it's type o-neg and it appears to belong to a blood bank in Scotland, extracted 12/5/67. It is warm but not coagulated.
- Five pens.
- A bunch of keys. 3 keys to be exact.
- Two playing cards. One is totally blank. The other is a very ornate ace of spades.
- A pair of knuckle dusters, one is bent out of shape.
- A flicknife.
- A drinking flask, full. From the smell it must be vodka.
- A letter in French. You can't read it.

Status:
- Health: 10/10
- Extra: Hungry.
- Extra: ????? Unidentified status change.
>> No. 1767
>- A page torn from a art gallery catalogue, with a few words of French in the corner which you can't read. It shows an oil painting of a girl who bears a striking resemblance to Remilia, but a little younger.

Oh ho why not show Remi this?
>> No. 1768
>>1766
>A drinking flask, full. From the smell it must be vodka.

Goddamit vodka, get out of there.
>> No. 1769
>>1766
????? Unidentified status change.

Oh boy, we've got AIDS
>> No. 1770
[ ] Explain how different the outside world is now.

So yeah, Remi. No more STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. Now we've got the CSI.

YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>> No. 1771
>>1769

Nah it's poryphic hemophilia.
>> No. 1772
[ ] Explain how different the outside world is now.
>> No. 1773
>>1771
And then Anon was a vampire
>> No. 1774
>>1771

We'll need a couple things to fix that. Some Blood Grass, a bit of nightshade and garlic, the ashes of a vampire (not these lovely ladies, of course), and an Argonian heart.
>> No. 1775
>>1756
You mean she has a penis?
>> No. 1776
>>1774

Nah, I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way, by sucking some daedra dick.
>> No. 1777
You attempt to explain the rise of democracy, how things work differently now. It's a challenge with that foot rubbing it's way up your leg, but you make a good go at it. You make it as easy to digest as possible. You mention 'two big wars' but you don't want to kill the mood by bringing Hitler into the conversation.

Wait a moment ... there was that book about Hitler and Stalin on Patchouli's desk! The library must be full of modern history. Patchouli can't be letting Remilia think the world outside is all the same, unless Patchouli thinks all those books are fiction. Remilia sees you hesitate as you realize this.
"Ah?"
"Are you ... are you testing me?" You ask.
She beams at you, delighted.
"Yes! And you passed with flying colours!" She says.
Flandre laughs and claps you.
That foot is now resting on your thigh, but it's not moving any further up.
"What tipped you off?" She asks. "The running water? Electricity? You're clever as well as charming. I appreciate your honesty as well, thankyou." That's one hell of a smile she's giving you. Genuine, not sly like before.
The foot rubs it's way up your leg a little more.

[ ] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[ ] Tell her she's obviously far too sophisticated to be ignorant of the outside.
[ ] Lie, tell her Sakuya told her.
[ ] Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1778
[X] Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1779
[x] Tell her she's obviously far too sophisticated to be ignorant of the outside.
>> No. 1782
[x] Tell her she's obviously far too sophisticated to be ignorant of the outside.
>> No. 1783
[x] Tickle the foot

Oh god
>> No. 1784
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[X] Tickle the foot.

Both. Don't make it too obvious that we're playing with her foot, so that Flandre doesn't notice. It'll make it more exciting.
>> No. 1785
>>1777
[ ] Tickle the foot.

COUNTER!
>> No. 1786
[x] Tickle the foot. Tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
>> No. 1787
[x] Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1789
[X] Tickle the foot.
Time for some counterattack.
>> No. 1790
[x] Tickle the foot. Tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.

THIS. DO IT.
>> No. 1791
File 120950461833.jpg - (56.92KB , 407x205 , 1204978647748.jpg ) [iqdb]
1791
>Flandre laughs and claps you.
>> No. 1792
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
>> No. 1793
By the way, well done on picking the right option out of just wanting to be honest rather than remembering the books.
>> No. 1794
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[X] Tickle the foot.

can we do this?
>> No. 1796
tickle 10
tickle won I say
>> No. 1797
☞ Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1798
[c] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[c] Tickle the foot.

These.
>> No. 1799
[x] Tickle the foot.

while you

[x] Tell her she's obviously far too sophisticated to be ignorant of the outside.
>> No. 1800
[x] Tickle the foot.
Go go go do it now.
>> No. 1801
>>1776
Just like mama used to make.
>> No. 1802
[x] Tickle foot, mention books.
>> No. 1803
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
>> No. 1804
[x] Tickle the foot.

Obvious solution
>> No. 1805
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[X] Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1806
I wish more people would actually think enough when choosing to realize that it's possible to do more than one at once sometimes. Is that asking for too much patience, though?
>> No. 1807
>>1806

Since when does anon think?
>> No. 1808
>>1806
He may be kind and let us do both.
>> No. 1809
[ ] Tell her she's obviously far too sophisticated to be ignorant of the outside.
[ ] Tickle the foot.

These!
>> No. 1810
>>1778
Changing my
[X] Tickle the foot.
to
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[X] Tickle the foot.
>> No. 1811
[x] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
>> No. 1812
Hey HY has anything been decided on for the choices?
>> No. 1813
[X] Be honest, tell her about the books in Patchouli's library.
[X] Tickle the foot.

My God... it's full of stars...
>> No. 1814
>>1812
Be honest+tickle.

Writing.
>> No. 1815
>>1766
>- Extra: ????? Unidentified status change.

Hmmm....
>> No. 1816
"I saw a lot of modern books in Patchouli's library," you say as you slip your hand under the table.
"I'm glad you didn't skip telling me about the World Wars entirely, I know your kind butchering each other is a sore sp-" Remilia stops and her eyes go wide as your fingers start to dance over the sole of her sock.
"Sore ... uh spot for you hu-hu ah ah." You can feel her toes curl up as she struggles not to move her foot away.
Flandre is looking at her with a quizzical look on her face.
"Sister?"
You increase the speed of your fingers, suddenly Remilia bursts out laughing and retracts her leg with a squeal, clenching her hands on either side of her face. It seems she overbalanced herself because her chair topples backwards and she falls to the floor with a shriek.

For a split-second you wonder if she's hit her head or broken something, but in the next moment she is on her knees on the other side of the table, shaking with laugher and flexing her foot.
"You're fantastic!" She says.
Flandre turns to you, smiling.
"What did you just do?" She asks.
"I tickled," you pause for a moment, weighing it up, then, "Remi's foot."
Remilia stops laughing and looks at you.
"Remi?" She asks.

[ ] Apologize for shortening her name without her permission.
[ ] Tell her it suits her.
[ ] Diffuse the situation by trying to tickle her again.
>> No. 1817
[x] Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1818
[x] Apologize for shortening her name without her permission.
>> No. 1819
[ ] Tell her it suits her.

OOOH SUITS YOU SIR! OOOH OOH SUITS YOU SIR
OOOOH
>> No. 1820
>>1816
[X] Tell her it suits her.

No fear, Anon. Besides, it really does.
>> No. 1821
[ ] Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1822
[X] Tell her it suits her, because it's almost as cute as she is.

Ah, Remi. How we love you.
>> No. 1823
[x] Tell her it suits her.

It sounds more french than remilia and anon likes to sound cool.
>> No. 1824
>>1819

DID SHE WANT IT SIR?
>> No. 1825
[ ] Tell her it suits her.

Also, just to show how bored I am...

These threads have accounted for approximately one-thousand six hundred posts in sdm, give or take a dozen.
>> No. 1826
>>1816
[ ] Tell her it suits her.
[ ] Diffuse the situation by trying to tickle her again.

MOE~
>> No. 1827
[x] Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1828
Before we know it, we have ticckled Remi and Flandre into the bed, and have a threeway with them.
>> No. 1829
[ ] Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1830
☞ Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1831
[x] Tell her it suits her.
>> No. 1832
Suits her wins.

Writing.

Also DID SHE WANT IT SIR? OOH!
>> No. 1833
[X] Apologize for shortening her name without her permission.
Well that was a bad choice, we are going get grilled again, oh well its too late.
>> No. 1834
"It suits you Remi. I like having a pet name for you."
She stares at you.
"Well." She says, standing up and walking over to you.
"I think it's cute, thankyou." She places her hands on your shoulders and leans down to your ear so Flandre can't hear.
"Just don't shout it out in your sleep."

"I'm hungry!" Flandre announces before Remilia can elaborate on what she meant.
"Yes, where has Sakuya got to?" Remilia leaves you and rights her chair back onto it's legs.
"I want cake!" Flandre says.
"Yes yes, soon." Remilia pats Flandre's head.

Uh oh. Maybe you pissed Sakuya off too much when you complimented her earlier. Maybe she's not bringing up the food. Remilia finding out why might not be a good thing. Time to cover for yourself.
"I'll go to the kitchen. She must still be baking," You say, then realize your mistake. It doesn't take Sakuya time to do anything. Remilia knows that.
She just raises an eyebrow at you.
"Very well." She says.

You get up and go out into the corridor. Gah. Better go get those cakes you saw cooling. You quickly make your way down to the kitchen and Sakuya is nowhere to be seen, but the cupcakes are still there on the cooling rack. You find plates and a tray and get ready to take them upstairs. Giving them a sniff you realize there are two kinds. Half of them smell every so slightly of blood, the others are normal. Thankyou Sakuya.

As you go to leave the kitchen and head back upstairs you hear something from behind you. A scraping noise. Metal on metal. You turn around and there's nothing there, nothing at all. The sound is coming from that long corridor you saw behind the fridge. It's not getting any louder or closer, just a steady scrape-scrape-scrape. Creepy.

[ ] Check the noise out.
[ ] Ignore it, go upstairs.
[ ] Call out, ask if someone is there.
>> No. 1835
[ ] Ignore it, go upstairs.

Why risk it? Lets feed the vampires.
>> No. 1836
[x] Ignore it, go upstairs.

Sakuya's playing butcher in real time to take out her anger. Not our problem.
>> No. 1837
[X] Ignore it, go upstairs.

Whatever it is will probably still be there later. These cakes ain't gettin' any warmer.
>> No. 1838
[ ] Ignore it, go upstairs.

We have two lovely ladies waiting on us to return with food.
>> No. 1839
[x] Ignore it, go upstairs.

DO NOT PURSUE SAKUYA
>> No. 1840
[ ] Ignore it, go upstairs.

I have no desire to see Sakuya preparing Flandre's food.
>> No. 1841
[ ] Check the noise out.

Meh, why not?
>> No. 1842
File 120951144443.jpg - (185.78KB , 1333x1111 , Pyramidhead.jpg ) [iqdb]
1842
>As you go to leave the kitchen and head back upstairs you hear something from behind you. A scraping noise. Metal on metal. You turn around and there's nothing there, nothing at all. The sound is coming from that long corridor you saw behind the fridge. It's not getting any louder or closer, just a steady scrape-scrape-scrape. Creepy.

[x] Yell "LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US BOTH THE HELL ALONE!"
>> No. 1843
[X] Ignore it, go upstairs.

Still don't know, still don't want to know. If that's something Sakuya wants us to see, she'll show us.
>> No. 1844
[X] Check the noise out.
It is too late, but oh well, we need to find out waht the noise is. Probably Sakuya torturing China.
>> No. 1845
[ ] Ignore it, go upstairs.
>> No. 1846
[x] Ignore it, go upstairs.
Nothing to see there, move along.
>> No. 1847
[x] Ignore it, go upstairs.
Fuck that. You all already know it's the 'meat locker'. Let's save that for later, when we get a proper explanation. Hopefully from Remi<3
>> No. 1848
You ignore the sound and shut the kitchen door behind you. Remi and Flandre are waiting for you afterall.
Less than two steps away from the kitchen door you hear a slamming noise from behind you, from inside the kitchen.
What was that?
There it is again. Like someone throwing themselves against a door.
Third time the noise is much louder, and followed by a crunching, tearing sound. Metal bending and masonry being ripped away.

You hearing something knocking things over in the kitchen. Without knowing why, you step out of the way of the kitchen door just before it flies off it's hinges and smashes into the opposite wall.

There is something breathing heavily, rapidly, just out of your sight behind the ruined doorway.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Fight.
[ ] Hide.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Faint.

==============================

That's it for tonight! Advance warning here that it's very unlikely SDM: Limited Adventure style will run tomorrow. If it does it will be much later than usual and only have a few updates. Back in full on Thursday.
>> No. 1850
>>1848

>There is something breathing heavily, rapidly, just out of your sight behind the ruined doorway.

OH HELL. It's Flandre isn't it.
>> No. 1851
[ ] Fight.

We are a Belmont. Take out that whip and fight.
>> No. 1852
[ ] Fight.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM? Besides the BAD END will be epic. Or we'll kick the shit out of it.
>> No. 1853
[ ] Fight.
>> No. 1854
>>1848
[ ] Fight.

Have we died yet? I don't mind loosing a life here.
>> No. 1855
>>1854

Once before. Can't remember what for though.
>> No. 1856
[ ] Fight.

We can fucking WALL JUMP. Our powers will emerge in this encounter.
>> No. 1857
[X] Fight.

Let's take a chance, we're armed after all. I wonder what it could be...

Really strong human trying to escape?
>> No. 1858
[x] Fight.

Remilia's fate hacking+our natural godly luck
>> No. 1859
[x] Fight.
>> No. 1860
[x] Fight.

DIE MONSTER YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD

Alternately, [x] Do the impossible, kill the unkillable, ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
>> No. 1861
>>1850
>OH HELL. It's Flandre isn't it.

Doubtful. Flan loves us a great deal, and should be upstairs with Remilia waiting for us. She certainly wasn't anywhere near the kitchen.

Whatever is behind us, it doesn't sound like anything we've encountered before.
>> No. 1862
How will Anonymous Belmont react when he sees a much less fortunate human becoming food for his vampire waifus? Will his cowardice finally show itself? Will his moralfag urges take over? Will he decide to become just as twisted as the monsters whose roof he lives under? Find out next time in SDM: LA!
>> No. 1863
[x] Fight.
>> No. 1864
☞ Fight.
>> No. 1865
File 120951487193.jpg - (112.26KB , 720x1053 , devo-energy_domes-1980-720-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
1865
[x] Fight

there's a problem, and it came around, so we have to... something something.
>> No. 1866
>>1848
[X] Fight.
Left us with a Cliffhanger. It is probably Patchy anyway looking for her inhalator, Asthma is getting worse tonight.
>> No. 1867
Retracting my vote and replacing it with:

[x] Fight.
>> No. 1871
[ ] Fight.

We got a whip, don't we?
>> No. 1872
>>1855

It was to some freaky dream thing which I had no clue what the heck was going on or how it happened. Something to do with Koakuma and succubus mythos.
>> No. 1873
[X] Fight.

Aww, all the pithy action hero things have been said already.
>> No. 1874
>>1872
She disguised herself as Remi and sucked out our life by humping us.
>> No. 1875
>>1862
A drained human wouldn't have the strength to break the door down. We don't know what it is, but note...

Scraping sound.

The door was unlocked, but it didn't attempt to open it.

It slammed the door several times.

>>1874
More like SUDDENLY, TEETH, TOO MANY OF THEM.
>> No. 1878
>>1875
I'm thinking it's Sakuya taking her rage out on said drained human.
I mean, judging from the fact that she has a stash of alcohol somewhere in the kitchen, she doesn't act as sophisticated when not around Remi. And seeing as how it took some effort just to get her to stop calling Anonymous Belmont "Blood Bag", she doesn't hold a lot of people in high regard. This behavior wouldn't come as much of a surprise.
>> No. 1879
I wonder what it is we're fighting? I keep imagining one big-ass Nobody from Devil May Cry.
>> No. 1880
>>1878
You think Sakuya broke down the door by throwing a human at it?
>> No. 1881
>>1880
Fucking awesome
>> No. 1882
[x] Fight.
That knife and cone of yours, with that outfit, I'll be taking it!

Imagine the reaction when we take the cakes upstairs looking like Pyramid Head
>> No. 1883
File 120953281377.jpg - (334.17KB , 896x711 , sakuya17.jpg ) [iqdb]
1883
>>1848

"You said there would be cake Sakuya."
"It's in the kitchen. God."
"Where is the cake Sakuya."
"Just go and take a slice, you... you... DOUBLE BLOODBAG"
>> No. 1884
File 120953935187.jpg - (115.83KB , 800x595 , chinavssakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
1884
>>1880
I was actually thinking that, but heavy breathing? More like Sakuya SPEAR'D the drained body through the door, which wouldn't be like her.

Could it be Sakuya vs. China?
>> No. 1886
So theories on what this thing is?

1. Flandre's dissociated yan- half
2. EX Sakuya (w/ Star Platinum-The World)
3. Hallucination from our unknown condition
4. The Chaos at the heart of Dracula's castle
5. Yukari did it

Anyway, the hidden, correct option:

[x] Offer it cupcakes
>> No. 1887
>>1883

Looking kinda QUALITY there. And by QUALITY I mean ZUN QUALITY.
>> No. 1888
>>1886
>[x] Offer it cupcakes

GET YOUR OWN DAMN CUPCAKES!! THESE ARE FOR MY LOVELY VAMPIRE SIBLINGS!!

Time to WHIP IT, WHIP IT GOOD, guys!
>> No. 1889
[X] Fight.

Also when we get Remi alone we need to confront her about the bath, cause it was definitely her.
We should also ask her if she ever met Van Helsing or Dracula. Or one of our Belmont ancestors.
>> No. 1890
We will try our best to defeat this midboss, but will get pwnd; Sakuya borrows the whip, and utterly destroys the creature, True Belmont style.

And then we will fall on our knees and ask if we can call her "aneki" or "oneesama".
>> No. 1891
It is some human experiment that Sakuya worked on, which has escaped from its prison.
>> No. 1892
>>1890
>And then we will fall on our knees and ask if we can call her "aneki" or "oneesama".
That's so painfully weeaboo, but at the same time, I like the idea of Sakuya being an "aneki"...
>> No. 1893
>>1891
Reminds me of that one zombie stage in Time Splitters 3, where the fucking slaughtered and skinned cows start rushing you down!

PLEASE don't re-open bad doors and sleepless nights for me again, HY...
>> No. 1895
>>1890
And because she had to save our sorry ass, she loses all the respect she had for our boldness, and the Sakuya route closes. Nice going anon.
>> No. 1897
Anon! This is not WUIG, Belmont-anon has guts he can defeat anything that comes again him.DO NOT FEAR THE DARKNESS!!


ALSO: It is just another test of Remilia or the was drugged..
>> No. 1898
>>1897 CORRECTION: againts him.

After worked 15hours I just can't think..
>> No. 1899
[x] Fight

Bad end? Maybe. If so, we'll find out what it is for next time.
It's probably a bad idea to give us unlimited retries from bad ends, especially in sensitive scenes, but we have no information on what to do here, so default to being as excellent as possible.

Also, since some people are still asking and it apparently isn't obvious, it was Remi in the bath, she took the shoe and planted it in Flan's room because she's jealous and suspicious about our "hug" with Flan and wanted to see if we'd visit her and find it. We did not, we passed her test, she's trying to cover her tracks.
>> No. 1901
[X] Fight.be a man!use your whip it is in your blood - I forgot to vote:)

interesting what you say about Anons shoe..
>> No. 1902
[ ] Hide THEN fight. The surprise gives us an edge over our opponent.
>> No. 1906
>>1902

Great, an additional +1d6 of nonlethal damage.
>> No. 1907
File 120959324584.jpg - (26.38KB , 343x254 , 911.jpg ) [iqdb]
1907
>>1906