[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123794772040.jpg - (152.88KB , 800x1215 , 122149969135.jpg ) [iqdb]
16392 No. 16392
Four threads already? Damn.
---
Ugh. That's irritating. She's intentionally trying to get under your skin.

...Wait.
Calm down. Relax. You've had worse dealing with your own family. Like your first stepmother. But that's a different story.
Hmm. She's trying to get under your skin because she's seeing you affectionate with Rumia. Could it be? Is it possible? You want to say no, but you can't.

Is she just jealous?

Yes, that has to be it. But whether she's jealous of Rumia for getting you, or jealous of both of you for finding love, you don't know. It's best to assume the latter, though, because doing so will take care of the former.

"Don't worry." You begin as assuringly as you can. "I'm sure you'll find someone special in the next century or so."

"Listen here, boy. First of all, I'm not particularly worried about something as dumb as that." Yeah, she's definitely jealous of something. "Second of all, the way you worded that was quite rude, and I demand an apology."

...Thinking back about it, she's right.

.>input

>> No. 16393
[x] "Alright. I'm sorry Yuka."
>> No. 16394
[x] "Alright. I'm sorry Yuka."
>> No. 16395
[x] Apologize, but do assure her she's beautiful enough that some day there will be a someone who will be crazy enough to fall in love with a powerful youkai.
>> No. 16397
[x] "Alright. I'm sorry Yuka."
>> No. 16399
"Alright. I'm sorry, Yuka. But, I must assure you, you're beautiful enough that some day there will be a someone who will be crazy enough to fall in love with such a powerful and dangerous youkai."
She nods. "Now, see, that's a much better way of wording it."

.>input
>> No. 16400
[x] "I'm gonna go take Rumia to a guest room and then walk around for a bit if it's alright with you."
>> No. 16401
[x] "I'm gonna go take Rumia to a guest room and then walk around for a bit if it's alright with you."
>> No. 16402
[x] "Someone like me."
>> No. 16404
"I'm gonna go take Rumia to a guest room and then walk around a bit if it's alright with you."
"It's fine. I don't really care what you do, unless you're supposed to be doing something I asked you to."
"I see." That's a good thing. "Well, see you later then."
"Mm." She nods.

Picking Rumia up, you leave the room. Upon finding a suitable guest room, you tuck her into a futon. You take a moment to admire her sleeping face before leaving the room.

Well, you're in the hallway. What now?

.>input
>> No. 16406
[x] Wander around, looking for power-ups and/or Yuyuko.
>> No. 16407
[x] Wander around, looking for power-ups and/or Yuyuko.
>> No. 16408
You decide to wander around, looking for power-ups or Yuyuko.
In your wandering you find a fifth of a bomb powerup. It's useless by its self. You don't find any Yuyukos, though.

.>input
>> No. 16409
[x] This sorta sucks. You forgot where you were before so you can't remember where all the remaining Power Pills are. Without them, Yuyuko would be eating you rather than the other way around.
>> No. 16411
[x] This sorta sucks. You forgot where you were before so you can't remember where all the remaining Power Pills are. Without them, Yuyuko would be eating you rather than the other way around.
>> No. 16412
[X] Stalk Youmu while whistling the ghostbusters theme.
>> No. 16413
Well, you've got nothing to do. So you continue wandering.
In your wandering, you happen upon a girl in a green dress with short silver hair. Two deadly-looking swords hang at her sides.

There's also a ghost levitating in the air around her.
And you get the feeling that she's a ghost herself.
Well how about that.

...

If there's something strange...

You begin whistling to the tune automatically.

"Huh!? Who's there?" before you can get past the first bar, though, you find yourself knocked to the ground with a huge sword at your throat.

.>input
>> No. 16414
[x] "I ain't afraid of no ghost."
>> No. 16415
[X] "But we've only just met."
>> No. 16417
[X] "CHILL."
>> No. 16418
[X] Stalk Youmu while whistling the ghostbusters theme.
>> No. 16419
[X] "But we've only just met."
>> No. 16423
[X] "But we've only just met."
>> No. 16440
[x] "Watch out! There's a ghost behind you!"
>> No. 16477
[X] "I ain't afraid of no ghost."
>> No. 16482
[x] "Aren't you going to buy me dinner first?"
>> No. 16501
"Watch out! There's a ghost behind me!"
"..." She doesn't change her stance.

.>input
>> No. 16502
[X] "No I'm serious! Look!"
>> No. 16504
[X] look up.
[X] While she follow your gaze, push her down and get on top of her.

The rest, you know the drill.
>> No. 16505
>>16504

We're not an insane rapist in this one.
>> No. 16506
[x] "Kyyyaaa! A pervert!"
>> No. 16510
[X] "No I'm serious! Look!"
>> No. 16513
"No, I'm serious! Look."
She ignores you.
However, the ghost behind her was real.
Fortunately for both of you, it's quite a friendly ghost.

"Yooooouuuuumuuuuuuuu~" Yuyuko draws out her voice.
"Y-Yuyuko-sama!?" Youmu sounds extremely surprised.
"Lunch~"
Youmu sighs.
"How many people this time?"
"Hmm. Me, you, him, his girlfriend, and his other girlfriend. Five."
"...Other girlfriend? Well, whatever. I'll go make lunch then."
Yuyuko smiles vividly at this.

.>input
>> No. 16514
>>16513

"Nice to see you again Yuyuko."
>> No. 16515
[X] "She tried to rape me."
>> No. 16516
[X] Smile at Yuyuko
[x] "Save by the bell!"
>> No. 16517
[x] "So you're into that too?"
>> No. 16518
[x] "Nice to see you again Yuyuko."
>> No. 16519
[x] "She tried to rape me."
>> No. 16520
"She tried to rape me." you complain.
"Nonsense. In order for it to be rape, one of the parties has to be unwilling."
...She has you there.

.>input
>> No. 16521
[x] "My heart only wills itself for Rumia though."
>> No. 16522
>>16520
[x] "are you willing, Yuyuko?"
>> No. 16523
[x] "Dunno. She wasn't looking too happy. Point taken though."
>> No. 16525
[x] "My heart only wills itself for Rumia though."
>> No. 16526
[x] "My heart only wills itself for Rumia though."
[x] "And pretty ladies."
>> No. 16527
"My heart only wells its self for Rumia, though." You fire back a counterpoint.
"But the heart has only a minimal amount to do with the sex drive." She's got you there again.

.>input
>> No. 16528
[x] "No matter how willing the body is, if the heart isn't into it, it will never be the same."
>> No. 16529
>>16527

[x] "Game point, Yuyuko."
>> No. 16530
[x] Nod.
[x] so, "yaranaika?"
>> No. 16531
[x] Test that theory in the name of science.
>> No. 16532
[x] "No matter how willing the body is, if the heart isn't into it, it will never be the same."
>> No. 16533
"No matter how willing the body is, if the heart isn't into it, it will never be the same."
"Hmm~ You're right, I guess. But then again, I'm too hungry to argue right now."
Rumia is probably getting pretty hungry by about right now too. But she's sleeping.

Waking her up while she's sleeping would be rude. She may not like it.
But if it's for food, she may like it a lot.

...

.>input
>> No. 16534
[x] Drop a slice of pizza on her face and escape by jumping out a window.
>> No. 16535
[X] Breakfast in bed

Breakfast, lunch, same thing.
>> No. 16537
[X] Breakfast in bed
>> No. 16538
[X] Breakfast in bed
>> No. 16539
Awesome idea: breakfast in bed.
Er, lunch.

It wouldn't be the same if Youmu made it, though, so you make your way to the kitchen.
There's the supplies you'd need to make any lunch you could think of, and they're all accessible by you.

.>input
>> No. 16540
>>16539

[x] Make some sandwiches
>> No. 16541
[x] Make a 12-foot tall birthday cake with a stripper ready to burst out on command.
>> No. 16542
[x] Make some sandwiches
>> No. 16543
[x] Fractal Pizza. It's like normal pizza, but instead of toppings there's smaller pizzas, which are topped with even smaller pizzas, and so ad infinitum.
>> No. 16544
>>16539
[x] grill a meat and dip it in mayonnaise.
>> No. 16545
the awesomest lunch fucking possible. Let's hope you do it better this time.

You manage to pull it off decently. This awesome win.

It's a pizza. But instead of toppings, it's got small pizzas the size of a slice of pepperoni on it. Insted of toppings on those, they have tiny pizzas that took quite a bit of time to craft. On those are the tiniest fucking possible pizzas. You use your mostly useless magical ability to produce miniscule pizzas to repeat this process forever.

You have made a fractal pizza. Holy shit, this is fucking awesome.

And it deserves to be presented in an awesome way.

.>input
>> No. 16546
>>16545

[x] Put it on that silver platter you carry for special occasions.
>> No. 16547
[x] Punch out a fucking bear on the way to Rumia's room and eat the entire thing on top of it.
>> No. 16548
[x] Put it on that silver platter you carry for special occasions.
>> No. 16550
File 123804087928.jpg - (6.46KB , 126x150 , 89b143885f8916283fac33c1c52cbced.jpg ) [iqdb]
16550
[] Arrange the toppings so it looks like this
>> No. 16551
[x] flex while presenting it to her
>> No. 16553
>>16550
[x] Arrange the toppings so it looks like this
>> No. 16564
[x] Put it on that silver platter you carry for special occasions.
[x] ask rumia if she wants to be fed mouth to mouth as special service to go with it
>> No. 16584
>>16550
[X] Arrange the toppings so it looks like that
>> No. 16598
Of course, you've got just the thing for it.

Pulling the silver platter out from...wherever it is you keep it, which you're not exactly certain of because it seems to appear in your hands whenever you want it to, you clean it off and place the pizza on it.

You make your way back to Rumia's room and open the door to serve her lunch.
Rumia is nowhere in sight. The bed's been made, and if it weren't for the fact that you specifically remembered this room number as it is your bank pin, you'd think you went to the wrong room.

Oh shit, Rumia's gone missing!
Or just left on her own. Either way...


.>input
>> No. 16599
[x] "This place really needs an anti-randomly-teleport-to-some-Godforsaken-Desert-field installed."
>> No. 16600
lol
[x] "This place really needs an anti-randomly-teleport-to-some-Godforsaken-Desert-field installed."
>> No. 16601
[x] "This place really needs an anti-randomly-teleport-to-some-Godforsaken-Desert-field installed."
>> No. 16602
"This place really needs an anti-randomly-teleport-to-some-Godforsaken-Desert-field installed."

Right as you mutter this, you feel your feet touch the ground. You're in the desert again.

.>input
>> No. 16603
[x] Fly around, eating the pizza in the meantime.
>> No. 16604
[x] "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."
[x] Make your way back to Hakugyokuro
>> No. 16605
[x] ಠ_ಠ
[x] Make your way back to Hakugyokuro
>> No. 16606
[x] Repeat your previous steps.

[x] Decide that this time, they can find their own damn water chip.

[x] Join a post-apocalyptic gang of leather-wearing motocyclists.
>> No. 16607
You decide to try and fly back to Hakugyokurou. As you're doing this, you begin eating the pizza. You're fucking starving, trying to hold yourself back will lead to you passing out from hunger and slamming into the ground.
After about an hour of flying in one direction, you realize that the desert is damn near endless.

.>input
>> No. 16609
[x] With your divine powers, create a paradise in the wasteland. A shining city of gold and marble, gleaming palace honoring it's most precious treasure - nectar of the gods, source of all life - water.
>> No. 16611
You decide to search for water. As far up as you can go, you can't see any surface water. You wouldn't be able to dig a well even if you had dowsing rods to find an underground water source.

.>input
>> No. 16612
[x] You feel so depressed you could let off a Shishi Hokodan. Do so.
>> No. 16613
[x] Screw searching for water. Search for the legendary Booze River instead.
>> No. 16614
Goddamnit, this is depressing.
You're so depressed, you can let off a Shishi Hokodan.

Successful as it is, you don't manage to acchieve anything with it other than wasting energy.

.>input
>> No. 16615
[x] Go Super Saiyan and search for the Dragon Balls to wish you back.
>> No. 16616
>>16614
[x] Open BANKAI. The ice drake one. And lick its wing for some water.
>> No. 16617
[x] Order the other six to dig downwards until they find water or some hidden fun stuff.
>> No. 16618
You attempt to go super saiyan, but it just makes you look like a twelve-year old weeaboo idiot.

.>input
>> No. 16619
[x] Look for El Dorado
>> No. 16620
[x] Die. That's one way to get to Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 16621
[x] Really? Keep doing so, that's a massive improvement compared to what you were before.
>> No. 16622
Your thought is to die to make it to Hakugyokurou. it's the place people go when they die, right?

This does not work out favorably. The ride across the river takes a long time. You only have four friends. While one of them likes you a lot, the rest of them are just friends and you haven't known them for very long.

Other than that, when you finally arrive on the other side, you get sent to hell rather than Hakugyokurou.

Well, that turned out well.

You are now in hell.

.>input
>> No. 16623
[x] Escape from hell and become an evil spirit.
>> No. 16624
[x] With the aid of modern technology and warfare, take over hell. Bronze age armies, even with demonic bodies are no match for modern armor working in concert.
>> No. 16625
Your plan is to escape hell and become an evil spirit.
However, you have to come up with a way of unbinding yourself from these iron shackles, crossing a massive lake of lava with a celing so low that it makes flying difficult, and fighting your way through a horde of demons. And then you have to find the exit.

.>input
>> No. 16626
[x] BERSERKER PACK
[x] Solo hell with only handgun.
>> No. 16627
[x] Wait until some beardy midgets with pickaxes come in and break the roof open.
>> No. 16628
Sadly you have no berserker pack and no handgun.

.>input
>> No. 16629
File 123812292497.jpg - (31.68KB , 200x153 , help.jpg ) [iqdb]
16629
[x] H-E-L-P!
>> No. 16630
[x] Okay, fine. Escape out of your shackles, then wait for your command to contact you telepathically. Ask for them to open a portal to send you a proper uniform, supplies and weapons for you to start your own insurgency in Hell.
>> No. 16631
You've made a plan that hinges on you breaking out of your shackles. However, you need to actually find a way to do this first.

.>input
>> No. 16632
[x] Gnaw on your shackles.
>> No. 16633
[x] Think for a second. Why are they using physical restraints on an immaterial spirit instead of seals? Just phase out of them.
>> No. 16634
[x] Think for a second. Why are they using physical restraints on an immaterial spirit instead of seals? Just phase out of them.
>> No. 16635
...Well duh. You can just phase out of them, you're an immaterial spirit.

You attempt this and find that, unluckily for you, the shackes aren't actually physical restraints, just magic bindings cleverly disguised to look, feel, and act like iron shackles.

.>input
>> No. 16636
>>16629
God damnit, that game!
[X] H-E-L-P-!!
>> No. 16637
[x] Those idiot's neglected to make your shackles formfitting. Easily slip your hands and feet out of them.
>> No. 16638
[x] What binds you is also bound to you. Gather all your rage, all your hatred into thyself and be reborn as Destroyer. Break the surrounding rocks, your shackles now your armor and your weapon as you carve a bloody swathe through all Creation.
>> No. 16639
Those idiots neglected to make your shackles formfitting.
You easily slip your hands and feet out of them.

You are now unshackled in a smelly room filled with people tied up. There is dried blood everywhere as a result of various tortures inflicted on various prisoners. They're, of course, still just as dead as when they arrived, so they're still going through all the pain. However, this does not concern you.

You've got a door to unlock and/or break open, and likely guards to evade and/or kill, just to get out of the building.

.>input
>> No. 16640
[x] Break them out as well, start a revolution.
>> No. 16641
[x] Call forth shrub troopers.
>> No. 16642
You break out the rest of the prisoners in an attempt to start a revolution.

Unluckily for you, however, they've been starved for centuries, most of them. They're pretty desperate for food, and you're the freshest-looking corpse here.

In a rather short period of time, you're eaten. As you've been divided into many portions and digested, you are unable to do anything to escape.

BAD END

.>back 1 choice

.>input
>> No. 16643
[x] Eat their souls to gather their strength into yours. Throw away your humanity to in order to get revenge on your oppressers.
>> No. 16644
You attempt to eat their souls, but you cannot as they all taste rotten and you gag too much before your teeth even touch them from the stench.

.>input
>> No. 16645
[x] Kill them for XP instead.
>> No. 16647
[x] Equip legbone - Weapon
[x] Equip ribcage - Shield
[x] Rock 'n Roll.
>> No. 16648
You kill them for xp instead.
This doesn't work out very well, as they're already dead, so killing them isn't possible. If some people don't die when they're killed when they're ALIVE, these people sure as hell aren't going to die when they're killed if they're already dead.

.>input
>> No. 16649
[x] Loosen their restraints so they are on the verge of getting out.
[x] Create a skeleton key from their bones.
[x] Unlock door.
[x] When the guards come in, release the prisoners so they overpower and eat the guards. When they are sated, become their leader.
>> No. 16650
You begin to loosen their restraints.
However, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a large forest.

.>input
>> No. 16651
[x] Fly up into the air.
[x] Try to find a cleric that can cast Raise Dead.
>> No. 16652
[x] "Well awesome."
[x] Search for Hakugyokuro
>> No. 16653
[x] ಠ_ಠ
[x] Make your way back to Hakugyokuro
>> No. 16654
You try and fly up into the air, but find you're out of mana and cannot fly.

.>input
>> No. 16655
[x] Search for the village and go to an inn to replenish your mana.
>> No. 16656
[x] Rest a bit to recover MP, then wander around looking for slimes to kill so you can level up.
>> No. 16657
[x] Hoof it back to hakugyokuro.

[x] call for rumia on the way.
>> No. 16658
You search for the village.
Instead, you find railroad tracks. You can go left or right, if you choose to follow them.

.>input
>> No. 16659
[x] Reject the reality in front of you. Shatter the delusion.
>> No. 16660
[x] Left
>> No. 16661
>>16654
[x] Stock some water. You're sure as hell you will be teleport to the desert again.
>> No. 16662
You decide to head left.
Eventually you come across a train which has stopped on its tracks.

.>input
>> No. 16663
[x] Restart the train.
>> No. 16664
[x] Put a penny on the railroad tracks so the next train that comes by would crash off of it and you can steal their supplies.
>> No. 16665
[x] As a being of hellfire, you can restart the train. Pour yourself into it's engine as it's new infernal heart.
>> No. 16666
You attempt to restart the train, but the conductor prevents you from doing this.
"What the hell are you doing? Get off the train!" he sounds angry.

.>input
>> No. 16667
[x] Choke him to death.
>> No. 16668
[x] Push him into the boiler, heating it up.
>> No. 16669
You attempt to choke him to death.
He shoots you with his shotgun. This time, however, since you're already dead, you just lay there immobilized until someone cleans you up. At that point, you get burried in a coffin six feet underground and rot for eternity.

BAD END

.>back 1 choice

.>input
>> No. 16670
>>16666
[x] Ask him why.
>> No. 16671
[x] Push him into the boiler.
>> No. 16672
[x] "Sometimes there's no gettin' off this train we're on!"
[x] Wave your gun-arm around excitedly.
>> No. 16673
"Why?" You ask him.
"Because I fucking said so!" he pushes you off and starts the train moving again.

You could probably jump on one of the cars.

.>input
>> No. 16674
[x] Leave. nothing interesting here.
>> No. 16675
[x] Use your elite Hobo skills to catch a ride.
>> No. 16676
[x] Use a Phoenix Down on the train.
>> No. 16677
>>16673

[x] Jump onto one of the cars.
>> No. 16678
You use your hobo skills, learned from the years you spent pretending to be jobless for fun, to hitch a ride.

Eventually the train stops at a train yard. When the inspectors find you aboard, they call the police and you are arrested.

You are currently in a temporary holding cell.

.>input
>> No. 16679
[x] Wait a minute. You're still a ghost, and these police suckers don't have magic bindings. Just fly out of there.
>> No. 16680
[x] Break out, munching on the brains of your hapless guard.
[x] Start a zombie horror scene before leaving.
>> No. 16681
Wait a minute.
You're still a ghost.
These police suckers don't have magic bindings.

You go immaterial and break out. The policemen all freak out and begin shooting at you, but you're still immaterial and just let them pass through.

You escape back into the forest.


...Damn, right back where you started.

.>input
>> No. 16682
[x] Rest a bit to restore mana.
>> No. 16683
[x] Go back and freak out those police some more. Particularly that cute, female one.
>> No. 16684
[x] Start a racket. Scare people by the fact you're a ghost, but hide your features. When they need 'protection', charge them money, wander off into the forest and come back looking a little beat up.
[x] You might want to kill all previous witnesses first though, like the entire police force and the train crew. Would be a nice way to start things up.
>> No. 16685
[x] go back and suck out their souls to be converted into mana
>> No. 16686
[x] Rest a bit to restore mana.
>> No. 16687
You attempt to rest a bit to restore mana, but you can only restore a tiny amount since you have no goddamn clue what you're doing.

.>input
>> No. 16688
[x] Get your arm bitten off by a giant CG dragon.
>> No. 16689
[x] Status
>> No. 16690
[x] Attempt to find the help screen and documentation.
>> No. 16691
[x] Stock some water. You're going to need it real soon.
>> No. 16692
[x] Attempt to find the help screen and documentation.
>> No. 16693
[x] start sucking the life force of your surrounding area
>> No. 16694
You attempt to find the help screen and documentation.
You find it, but it mentions nothing about mana restoration.

.>input
>> No. 16695
[x] Sigh. Mine for fish instead.
>> No. 16696
>>16694

[x] Check Status
>> No. 16697
[x] Switch from MP system to SP.
>> No. 16698
[x] start eating the life force of living things around the area
>> No. 16699
[x] Open gamefaq.com
>> No. 16700
[x] Form a contract with Ares and become his Avatar of War
>> No. 16701
Status: 100% health, 1% mana.

Skills: Silver platter summoning, flight, immaterialness, fractal pizza making.

Inventory: knife, clothing (bloody), silver platter with cold pizza on it, red marble
>> No. 16703
[x] Examine Marble
>> No. 16704
[x] Finish eating the pizza.
[x] Find and sacrifice a virgin to the dark gods.
[x] No, not you, you idiot! Oh, never mind.
>> No. 16705
[x] Heat up the pizza again by burning down the forest.
>> No. 16710
[X] iddqd

WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS
>> No. 16749
[X] Turn around, "Oh, there's Hakugyokuro!"
>> No. 16773
>>16710

[x] idkfa
[x] Use the Big Fucking Gun 9000 to reheat the pizza.
[x] Turn around, "Oh, there's Hakugyokuro!"
>> No. 16775
Letting this pizza sit here would be a waste.
You continue eating it. Now all that's left of it is a bit of oil on the silver plate, which you'll have to clean off.
Returning the silver plate to its usual resting place, wherever the hell that is, you move on to the next thing on your to-do list.
Sacrificing a virgin to the dark gods.

But there are no virgins in range to sacrifice, so you pass this one up for a later time.

Instead you decide to turn around.

"Oh, there's Hakugyokurou!" you state, upon seeing Hakugyokurou there. However, that was just your mind playing tricks on you. You're still in the forest.

"Well shit."

Hmm.

"iddqd."

...

Well, you can't tell whether it worked or not unless someone tries to kill you. You don't feel any different.

...

"idkfa."

Nothing happens. No guns magically appear in your inventory, you don't get a red, blue, and yellow keycard, your existing weapons don't get refilled with ammo.

That sucks.

.>input
>> No. 16776
[x] Equip the platter like a shield and wield your knife.
[x] Talk to the trees, accuse them of being perverts.
>> No. 16778
[x] Prepare to ride the platter like a surfboard.
[x] Shout 'WOOOO! SPRING BREAK! WOOOOOOOOO! SPRING BREAK!' until you spontaneously teleport to the sea with a totally gnarly wave cresting behind you.
[x] Go to shore, get directions to Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 16783
You equip your platter as a shield, and unfold your knife, carrying it as a weapon.
You then talk to the trees, accusing them of being perverts. They ignore you and continue sitting there doing basically nothing, as trees normally do.

.>input
>> No. 16784
[x] "SPRING IS HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!"
>> No. 16785
[x] "No retort, eh? That's right you woodsy bastards. No balls at all."
>> No. 16786
[X] Climb the trees
>> No. 16788
"SPRING IS HERE, MOTHERFUKERS!" you shout at the trees.

"YEAH!" a small girl with fairy wings who just flew into your vield of vision shouts. "SPRING IS HERE!"

...Wait.

.>input
>> No. 16789
[x] "ESPICALLY DOWN HERE!"
[x] See if you can get her in one place. If not, tie her to the front of your platter like a meat shield that shoots danmaku.
>> No. 16790
[x] "LET'S TELL HAKUGYOKURO THAT SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 16791
[x] "LET'S TELL HAKUGYOKURO THAT SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 16793
You decide to tie the girl to the front of your platter like a meat shield that also shoots danmaku. She resists a bit, but when she's tightly tied on she can't do anything more about it. if she were to try and shoot danmaku at you, she'd fail pretty hard becasue she can't shoot behind herself the way she is right now.

"LET'S TELL HAKUGYOKUROU THAT SPRING IS HERE!" you shout.

"...But I already did that!"

Well damn.

.>input
>> No. 16795
[x] "But I haven't! You're mean!"
>> No. 16796
[x] "Uh, so can I know the name of my portable danmaku cannon then?"
>> No. 16797
[x] Get her to guide you to Hakugyokuro, all the while using her as a mobile danmaku turret.
>> No. 16802
"But I haven't! You're mean!"
"But I have to tell everyone that it's spring! I can't waste time telling some people twice!"

.>input
>> No. 16803
[x] "Have you ever heard of the wonders of mass media? You can probably beat up some network execs so you can have your very own SPRING : THE SHOW reality show in a jiffy!"
>> No. 16804
[x] Come to think of it, you can also go onto the Internet and spam everyone's computer with spyware telling them "IITTT'S SPRING!" over and over and over again.
>> No. 16805
[x] "Have you ever heard of the wonders of mass media? You can probably beat up some network execs so you can have your very own SPRING : THE SHOW reality show in a jiffy!"
[x] Come to think of it, you can also go onto the Internet and spam everyone's computer with spyware telling them "IITTT'S SPRING!" over and over and over again.
>> No. 16903
Updates starting late tonight. 22:00 server time.

Mainly due to laziness. However, I'll try and write for a couple hours at a constant rate without getting distracted.
>> No. 16905
"Have you ever heard of the wonders of mass media?" She looks confused. "You can probably beat up some network execs so you can have your own SPRING: THE SHOW reality show in a jiffy!"
"What's a-"
"Come to think of it, we can also go onto the internet and spam everyone's computer with spyware telling them "IITTT'S SPRING!" over and over again."
"But what is-"
"Yes, we must get right on this! In no time, you'll have all the free time in the world to tell Hakugyokurou that it's spring again."
"I don't understand!" she suddenly shouts, eyes closed and her face turning red. The sight makes your heart want to explode.

.>input
>> No. 16906
[X] "SAVE ME"
>> No. 16907
[x] Make Lily sign a piece of paper, telling her you want her autograph. Secretly though, said autograph is a blank contract just waiting for you to fill in the terms. Fill it in to make her you danmaku slave and meatshield for all existence.
>> No. 16908
"Hey, Lily."
"What?"
"Will you give me your autograph? It'd be an honor to have the signature of the official notice of SPRING!."
"Alright." She answers, falling into your trap.
"Just do it on the bottom of this paper, and..."

You now have a blank contract. What to do with it?
Ah, of course.

"You are now my danmaku slave and meat shield for all existance."
"What? Why?"
"That's what the contract says."
"What contract?"
"The one you just signed."
"I didn't sign any contra-"
She shuts up as soon as she sees the paper.
"...Oh." She suddenly looks downcast.

.>input
>> No. 16909
[X] Tear up the contract

There friendship needs no contract
>> No. 16910
>>16909

>There

Excuse me

I meant "Their"
>> No. 16911
>>16908

[x] "It won't be that bad. Now give me directions to Hakugyokuro."
>> No. 16912
[x] "It won't be that bad. Now give me directions to Hakugyokuro."
>> No. 16913
[x] Tear up the contract
>> No. 16914
[x] "It won't be that bad. Now give me directions to Hakugyokuro."

DANMAKU FOR ALL MY ENEMIES.
>> No. 16915
"It won't be that bad." You reassure the little fairy. It only works marginally. "Now give me directions to Hakugyokurou."
"...I don't know. I don't know where I am right now, so I don't know how to get there."

.>input
>> No. 16917
>>16915

[x] "Let's head north then."
>> No. 16920
[X] "Let's head north then."
>> No. 16922
"Let's head north then." You bring up your idea.
"But I don't think I can carry you."
.>input
>> No. 16923
[x] "Then I'll carry you!" Offer to carry her in your arms.
>> No. 16925
[x] "Then I'll carry you!" Offer to carry her in your arms.

New thread please.
>> No. 16926
[X] "Then I'll carry you!" Offer to carry her in your arms.
>> No. 16927
You'd offer to carry her off in your arms, but you're kinda doing that by default, since she's still tied to your silver platter shield.

.>input
>> No. 16928
[x] Walk north till you see any sort of landmark that might indicate where you are.
>> No. 16930
You begin walking north until you see some sort of landmark that may indicate where you are.

You don't find any landmarks, but instead you find another city.

.>input
>> No. 16931
[X] People might misunderstand, untie Lily before entering the city.
>> No. 16932
[X] People might misunderstand, untie Lily before entering the city.