[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 364583
File 1206985349713.jpg - (30KB, 500x700 , 0bb6d02672380857ef5381b7232a6322.jpg) [iqdb]
364583
Summary so far: You'll killed Cirno with a Falcon Punch and then presumed to wear her panties and eat her right arm. Daiyousei sees this and stabs you in the left, but you return with a roundhouse, that knocks her out, and a raping. China then comes down, kicks you in the stomach, but is tied up with the rope Cirno had. Marisa then comes and shoves the broom up your ass, but you shit on Marisa and she runs off.

Sakuya and the Three Fairies sees what has happened, and just barely convinced the stupid Fairies that the tied up China killed and rapen Cirno and Daiyousei. They fend off Sakuya and China (and presumingly die) and you run off in your weakened state, leaving Daiyousei's knife and Marisa's broom behind.

You fall and are unable to move from weakness outside the Human Village. Some humans gather around and you beg for them to bring Keine to you. They do so, but some asshole steals your shoes in the process. Keine comes and you tell a lie about what happened and she takes you in.

At Keine's, she goes to get you first aid and, in the meanwhile, you pray to multiple Gods instead of doing various things like snooping through her drawers. She returns and you say some flattering things to her and she tends your wounds. She then makes you some eggs and tells you to get some rest; you do so...

and have awoken in Keine's bed. It is dusk outside and Keine is nowhere in sight. You could call for Keine, or you could do something else.

what do you do?
>You'll killed Cirno with a Falcon Punch and then presumed to wear her panties and eat her right arm.

Classic.
>>OP
Also, remember this is boundless.
[x]I put on my robe and wizard hat.
find keine
Grab a knife and search for Keine with bloodshot eyes

..wait what?
HELL YEAH MOD BAIT
File 1206985537036.jpg - (117KB, 485x461) [iqdb]
364609
>You'll killed Cirno with a Falcon Punch and then presumed to wear her panties and eat her right arm.

NOT AS PLANNED!
go to where keine is
[x] shitstorm
>>364617
>>364604
You step out of the room in search of the schoolteacher, but she's not in sight; you call her name and hear "I'll be there in a sec."

You return to your room and hear a toilet flush. Moments later, Keine enter and asks you how you are feeling. You respond with "fine," but then Keine asks you again how you got here.

Do you tell her the truth, the same lie, or perhaps a different lie?
I was kinda waiting for the movie.
File 1206985807863.jpg - (139KB, 480x659) [iqdb]
364643
File 1206985820157.jpg - (306KB, 576x448 , 1206985820157.png) [iqdb]
364645
>>364635
"I woke up from my dream"
[X] Tell her you got beaten up by Youkai.
>>364657
You tell her that you were beaten up by some random youkai and she just smiles.

"I thought that'd be the case," Keine says. "Are you well enough to venture off, or do you wish to stay some more?"
{x} I wish to stay with you
>>364676
[x] I need to train to become stronger and fulfill my romantic dream.
Are we well enough to start killing and raping things again?

Is there Viagra in Gensokyo?
[x] "don't even try to drug me, bitch!"
>>364684
"I don't think that's possibly." Keine responses with a blush.

>>364691
>>364700
You are near full strength and are able to start raising hell if so desired; Viagra does not exist.

Keine still waits for an answer.
[X] Rape Keine
[x] i was teleported
>>364720
But I haven't done enough heavy gravity training yet!
>>364720
FALCON PUNCH
>>364720
[x] ask why we can't stay together.
[x] i feel like a little girl
>>364732
You smirk and pin Keine down on the bed; she wriggles greatly, but you strike her across the face to shut her up. You lift up her dress revealing the pure white bloomers underneath. You grab then and pull them down to her knees, showing the pretty pink lips of Keine's vagina. You pull down your pants, unknowing that tonight's a full moon.

Do you wish to continue?
>>364732
You smirk and pin Keine down on the bed; she wriggles greatly, but you strike her across the face to shut her up. You lift up her dress revealing the pure white bloomers underneath. You grab then and pull them down to her knees, showing the pretty pink lips of Keine's vagina. You pull down your pants, unknowing that tonight's a full moon.

Do you wish to continue?
[x] no
>>364785
[x] Double-check the paperwork.
>>364786
You come to your senses and get off of Keine. She pulls up her bloomers and gives you a hard smack across the face.

She orders you to leave and you do so; now where to you go?
[x] build additional pylons
>>364793
[x] In Triplicate
>>364785
[x] YES.
>>364795
Hug her.
>>364795
[X] Go back to Keine and rape her again.
[x] go to the shop
>>364804
You knock at the door to let you back in, but she yells "Go away, you pervert!"
File 1206987073481.jpg - (87KB, 400x454) [iqdb]
364829
you... you monsters...
Slap penis against door.
>>364821
[x] "kk"
>>364821
[x[ Kill her
>>364821
Who said anything about knocking and being a pussy like that?

[X] Barge through the door, pull out p〇n〇s and fuck Keine FULL FORCE IN THE VAG〇〇〇, ASS AND MOUTH
>>364821
Go outside and find a large soccerball to play touhou soccer.
>>364815
With Keine not letting you back in and darkness coming, you head over to Kourin's.

After finding the place and having it be pitch black outside, you enter and see many, many goods and Rinnosuke cleaning up.

"I'm sorry, but we're close," he states.
ask forgiveness and hug keine
>>364847
[x] "No, we're NOT close. Get away from me."
File 1206987236862.jpg - (334KB, 700x864) [iqdb]
364855
>>364847
>>"I'm sorry, but we're close," he states.

I know! That's why I came! I didn't want to walk a long way
>>364847
Kick the door in, and cut his neck
say "look, there is mokou"
while she is looking away, knock her out, enter her house and close the door with a suspicous look
Pull down your pants, grab your dick and start doing the cockcopter
File 1206987397105.jpg - (174KB, 500x500 , 1206987397105.png) [iqdb]
364873
DEATH FROM ABOVE... uuuhm I meant spring!

Anon died... BAD END
[x] "if this shop really is closed, prove it to me"
>>364859
>>364865
You bust in, grab the nearest sharp object you can find, and stab Kourin in the neck.

The pussy falls the the ground, and your dick is still hard from Keine; you pull down Rinnosuke's fudoshi and violate his dead asshole.

After you climax, you realize that you now have a store filled with various goods all-to-yourself.
File 1206987571308.jpg - (175KB, 588x800) [iqdb]
364886
Yukari hijack lol
>>364883

Become a happy shopkeeper.
>>OP
more like, Wanking up in gensokyo
>>364883
Begin lucrative restructuring of store.
>>364883
Look for axe and return to Keine's house.
look for a magic wand
KOURIN DISGUISE
Find a weapon from the outside world and return to the human village
put on his clothes
>>364886
I'd violate her gap
>>364896
>>364890
i support this
skin him and wear his hide for perfect disguise
>>364890
>>364893
You do so for 10 seconds and find the job to be boring.

>>364894
>>364895
>>364896
Searching the store, you find a nice two-handed axe and a weak magic wand that can fire low-level danmaku. You slip the wand onto your side and carry the heavy axe; the years of staying indoor and lack of muscle development makes the axe very heavy.

Before leaving, however, you steal Rinnosuke's clothes from his body and you change into them, leaving your clothes behind.

Axe and wand in hand, you're tempted to revisit Keine despite the full moon, but you give it a second thought.
look for dynamite and other explosives
>>364919
Take a revenge on Daiyousei instead
>>364919
[x] Finish the job with Daiyousei.
go back to keine's house and knock on the door
>>364919
[x] Finish the fight.
>>364919
SLIPPERY AXE HANDLE ON DAIYOUSEI
visit the banboo forrest and look for tewi
head back to keine
File 1206988216880.jpg - (21KB, 248x422) [iqdb]
364955
Keine is busy
>>364966
Look for Keine.
>>364966
sneak up and cave keine
>>364928
You go back into the store and, after some tedious searching, come across two sticks of dynamite. You place them on your side, but are unable to find any matches.

>>364929
>>364940
Still pissed that Daiyousei tried to slice you, you head back to the outskirts of the SDM where you performed you heinous acts. However, you reach the edge of the Human Village when fear overcomes you; it is the dead of night and youkai are hungry and since the moon is full, Keine is CAVEing.

Do you continue to the SDM?
Invade Keines cave
>>364966
[x] Jump into the enemy base and doesn't afraid of anything
>>364966
[x] I have an axe
>>364971
Your brain tells you that that would be almost impossible and by no means a good idea.

It urges you to think of something better.
YES
bomb the lake
>>364983
still invade keines cave!
knock keine out with the back end of the axe
>>364983
Go up to Youkai Mountain.
File 1206988593229.jpg - (69KB, 537x759) [iqdb]
365018
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN! KILL THE SHRINE MAIDEN!
>>364971
>>364978
>>364992
>>364997
Maybe if you're unlucky, you'll meet her along the way, but for now...

>>364980
>>364981
>>364985
You head back to the outskirt of the SDM. There, you see Cirno's body still on the ground and the bodies of the three fairies, but no Daiyousei. Looking out towards the lake, you feel great hatred and want it gone, but realize that an axe and wand can't do anything and you have nothing to light the dynamite.

What now?
kill yourself, lol
[x] give into the influence of the full moon
>>365023
Attempt to drink the lake.
>>OP
>You'll killed Cirno

You've killed Cirno
Fixed

Jesus Christ, learn English. Do you read before you post?
"I tried my best but it wont make a difference anymoar!"
AMOK!
light dynamite with magic wand
File 1206988750570.jpg - (451KB, 274x154 , 1206988750570.gif) [iqdb]
365039
>>365023
[x] FIESTA TIME ON THE FAIRIES
Swing the axe randomly, at least you can kill one of them
>>365027
Such odd behavior for a knight.

>>365028
Keine cannot be found.

>>365031
You brain jolts you for such a stupid thought.

>>365034
Not really.

>>365039
But most of the fairies are already dead.
>>365047
They're already dead.
lay down and masterbate
>>365052
[x] Carve up the four dead fairy bodies and decorate the area with blood and body parts. If this doesn't draw out Daiyousei, I don't know what will.
taste the powder
Use Cirno's body to freeze the lake. Use wand as stick to shove her into it.
>>365052
[x] Transform into a woodchuck under influence of full moon.
scream "I KNOW YOUR WEAR PADS" over the lake
and do some random weeaboo dance
>>365058
>>365075

Forgot to clear your namefield?
>>365081
yes ;_;
>>365058
Brain says otherwise.

>>365059
You throw Cirno's dead body into the lake, but other more happens than a loud splash.

>>365063
Your penis is not in the mood.

>>365064
You carve up the bodies of the Three Fairies and just go fucking wild with all the limbs and blood; But the time the Fairies are no more, the entire area is red with blood and tattered limbs.

>>365063
Your penis now says yes and you do so.
>>365052

Sniff the powder.
Anon true end
>>365087
You now hear footsteps.

Do you stay or runoff?
>>365095
Attack.
File 1206989330300.jpg - (16KB, 240x240) [iqdb]
365097
>>365087
You make me proud, Anonymous.
>>365095

Rape seems to have worked so far. I'll go with that.
Smear the fairy blood over our hands as an adhesive and then pour the explosive powder over our clenched fists.

Then punch the lake.
turn around and walk like an undead zombie
Cut some tree with the axe and float on the log
File 1206989478253.jpg - (41KB, 560x560) [iqdb]
365113
hello youg fellow
>>365096
You pick up the axe and run towards the moving object. You come within range and attack with a downward motion; the axe hits and the body falls to the ground.

You use the moonlight to get a better look at the body and see that it's China who had came down to see what was going on.
[x] activate your stand "phallus"
>>365115
[x] Drink her blood in order to gain her powers.
>>365115

>>> Put it in.
>>365115
Carve the flesh from her body and wear it as your own. I wish to be the (not so) little girl.
chop off her head
>>365115
Hide the body
>>365115
Tie China down again, shove a stick of dynamite up her ass, rape.
>>365119
You do so and realize it had more of a Vietnam taste to it.

You feel no different.

>>365120
>>365126
You take your penis out again and jam it in, despite its best intentions. You perform sloppy seconds and finish up within the minute.

Now what?
>>365137
[x] Hide the body, wait for Daiyousei.
fall asleep
>>365137
Wear China's face like a mask while doing a little kooky dance.
File 1206989739290.jpg - (148KB, 331x452) [iqdb]
365143
check if she wears pads
>>365142
You hide China in the bushes, but are concerned as to if the fairy would really come.

For now though, it may be best to leave the area and avoid a fight you can't handle.
This is YWUIG for sadists.
>>365154
GOD DAMNIT I WANT TO WEAR HER FLESH AS MY OWN.
>>365153
You do so, her tits were legit.
>>365154
Where can we go right now?

Obvious exits are...
>>365159
Fine, you chop off a piece of China's skin and put it over your testes.

You feel no different.
Now, head to the bamboo forest and chop down Mokuo head. Before she can resurrect slice her stomach open and eat her guts to become immortal. It's simple we can't fail now.
cut off one of her pigtails as a trophy before leaving
>>365162
Dennis.
>>365162
You decide what to do Anon.

I hear >>365109 had a decent suggestion.
>>365171
[x] Find somewhere to hide and sleep for the rest of the night. Return to the scene of the crime the next day.
look for treasures
Go to the Hakurei Shrine and piss in the donation box.
>>365167
I agree with this anon. We need to eat Mokou's kidneys (or was it liver?) for residual Hourai Elixir.
Enough fucking around with China, Anon. It looks like we can't get anything else from her.

Chop down a tree or something.
>>365192
second
File 1206990182616.jpg - (34KB, 400x400) [iqdb]
365201
Bizzaro thread is bizzaro.
>>365174
You rip off a piece of China's hair and put it in your pocket.

>>365186
You use the axe to chop down a small tree and you drag it to the water. You place your axe on it and you get on right after, but alas, you get nowhere fast. You hop off the log and try thinking of something else.

>>365191
You find nothing.

>>365192
>>365200
You make your way back to the main road and make your way to the Shrine. Along the way, you hear some eerie shit that makes you want to turn back.

Do you do so?
Bag up china and go to see Alice
>>365214

Turn back and dig a hole in the ground and go to sleep.
>>365214
Turn back, axe in hand.
Wither did the little Anonymous go?
>>365214
continue while singing the naruto op
>>365214
It's just the nightsparrow, kill her and eat her body
>>365214
Rape it if we do continue
>>365223
>>365225
You turn back and walk for a little bit; you then go to the side of the road and dig a small hole for you to rest.

You do so and hope to awaken.
Oh god this is fucking awesome
[x] awake
>>365253
wake up take a piss
It's a good thing we can't die in FUIG.

Right?
>>365253
It's morning and you have awaken.

The eerie shit has stopped and you feel refreshed. Go to the Shrine or do something else?
>>365223
>>365269

Use the fairies and china's bones to build a small bone shack.
go to the shrine
>>365269
Rape China again.
>>365269
Go to the Shrine.

Something tells me we shouldn't, though.
>>365266
You take a piss on the path and an old man see you; you flap him off and he just moves along.

>>365268
Don't be so sure...
File 1206990778210.jpg - (14KB, 520x520 , 1206990778210.png) [iqdb]
365291
>>365269
[x] Go to the scene of the crime. Pray that this party gets CRAAAAZY.
>>365269
Go to the shrine, place China in the donation box.


Thread Watcher x