[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 328522
File 1206657510862.jpg - (280KB, 592x616 , 5579d417b89f2b8804ee8f51620f39ff.jpg) [iqdb]
328522
You can't help but feel curiousity as you make your way through the books, and peek behind one to find the source of all the commotion. Hey, the librare is very solemn, even such a minor thing was rather disruptive, truth be told.

You see none other than Marisa Kirisame shoving some books back into a sack, from where they fell. "Gotta hurry," She mumbles, "It would be a pain if she found me."


[ ] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"

[ ] "Hiya!"

[ ] "Stop right there!"

[ ] "Hello, Miss."

[ ] Remain hidden

[ ] Scream

[ ] Throw a book at her
[x] "Stop right there!"
[x] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"
[x] Throw a book at her
[ ] "Stop right there, CRIMINAL SCUM!"
[ ] "Stop right there!"
[x] "Stop right there!"

Time to get some Patchy points.
>>OP

[x] Throw a book at her
[x] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"
[x] "Stop right there!"
[x] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"

No Marisa route, thanks.
[X] Throw a book at her
Hiya!
[x] Throw a book at her
[X] "Stop right there!"

Marisa doesn't seem to be the type to want to kill us.
[X] "Hiya!"
[ ] "Hiya!"
[X] Throw a book at her
[x] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"
[x] STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
[x] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"
Could someone link the archive of these please? I forgot to bookmark it last time it was posted.
I'M CONFISCATING YOUR STOLEN GOODS
[ ] "Stop right there!"
[X] "Stop right there!"

CRIMINAL SCUM
[x] "Stop right there!"
[X] Throw a book at her
it's the proper way to greet people as koakuma has shown us
[x] "Stop right there!"

If she gets away I'd hate to see the blame get pinned on us.
FUCK OFF ALREADY
WHAT? I MISSED THE DREAM THREAD?
Well, at least Master Spark won't leave enough left for the lake to take
I missed thread 30.

Summary?
I don't like when GM makes meme options so everybody chooses them
>>328614
>>328625
Yes.
>>327456
There you go.
>>328625
We dicked around for a bit, woke up and decided to go to patchy.
Dream was sweet.
[X] "Hey! You! What are you doing?"
>>328614
It's probably on page 2.
Nobody breaks the law in Anon's watch
File 1206658030911.jpg - (141KB, 441x614 , yuka02.jpg) [iqdb]
328650
ξ・∀・)
>>328604

CRIMINAL SCUM!
>>328631
Thank you
QUICK

STEAL HER HAKKERO
>>328678
>QUICK

>STEAL HER PRECIOUS THING

Fixed
>>328688

[x] "HEY! Put that down!"
File 1206658341552.jpg - (134KB, 504x560 , 81acd8524477e2ba1b96b3fabcf00f04.jpg) [iqdb]
328688
"What?!" She drops the sack in surprise, and books tumble out once more. Without seeing first, she fumbles for, then takes out, her mini-hakkero, pointing it right at you. "Once again, Patchouli, you are too late~ze!" There is a certain level of theatrics. It's almost sad you're not patchy.
It's also sad that you may die.


[ ] Tackle her

[ ] Punch her

[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"

[ ] "Bring it!"

[ ] Scream

[ ] Run

[ ] "Hello there, Miss!"
File 1206658384293.jpg - (105KB, 245x367 , 1205805775951.png) [iqdb]
328694
[X] "Stop right there!"
[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"
[X] "Bring it!"

FUCK YEAH MASTER SPARK END

GOOD END
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"

DON'T FUCK IT UP ANON
[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"
[x] Run
OH SNAP
[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"
STAND STRONG, ANONYMOUS!
[x] Tackle her
MANLY TIME
[X] "Hello there, Miss!"
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL COMPOSURE
[x] "HEY! Put that down!"
>>328688
[x] Tackle Her

WE'RE TAKING THE HAKKERO
[x] "HEY! Put that down!"

She should notice we're not Patchy if we keep yelling and it should bring in reinforcements to boot.
[X] Run
[x] "Bring it!"
[x] "HEY! Put that down!"
[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"
[X] Tackle her
[x] "HEY! Put that down!"
[x] Run
[x] I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD
[ ] Tackle her
Doesnt say anything about an attempt. ANd the next option may be rape!
[X] DAWN TO DAWN TO DAWN TO DAWN TO
>>328719
[x] STEEL IS MY BODY, FIRE IS MY BLOOD
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"
Death by Spark, huh?
What are the odds of us getting launched into the lake?
[X] Tackle her
[X] Tackle her

Show us what your egg cooking skills are made off Anon!
File 1206658552869.jpg - (293KB, 1280x960 , sakuya003.jpg) [iqdb]
328730
"Maybe I will help you out. Maybe..."
>>328719
>BONE OF MY PAN
[ ] Tackle her
[X] Genuflect
[x] Tackle her
File 1206658588314.jpg - (22KB, 475x356 , 1205982581424.jpg) [iqdb]
328739
[X] TASUKETE ERINNNNNNNNNN
[X] Tackle her
[ ] Tackle her

Master Spark wont kill you, but the roof falling on you will. Tackle and grab, its the only way.
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"
[X] Tackle her!
[X] Tackle her
[x] RESIST ARREST
that bitch is crazy, any talk would be pointless, Action is the only way

[ ] Tackle her
here's what I don't understand GM, if you hate what this has become so much now, why did you sign on to help with the VN? The way Dr.Doujin talks, you two are butt buddies and just waiting for the WUIG threads to end so you can work tirelessly on the VN project, but wouldn't that just kind of also suck, maybe even more do to all the extra work?
[x] Tackle her

THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD
>>328769
I don't hate it. I'm just saying it's a bit tiring, and that I'm surprised it has gone on this long.
I'm considering the whole VN thing after the threads are over, yes.
>>328769
When did GM ever say he/she hated these threads?
>>328749
The odds are of over 9000%.
>>328778
DON'T GIVE UP, GENSOKYO MAN
WE BELIEVE IN YOU
has this become some sort of pokemon fight?
>>328772
Oh please let us not get killed, and I want to touch something when I tackle her
>>328728
Unpleasantly high
We gotta be careful here, guys. We can probably order her into submission with a bit of agression and some fast talking, but she's powerful, and we're not Patchy. We can't fight.

On a side note, it's day 4 now. We should go see China sometime.
File 1206658877213.jpg - (7KB, 184x127 , 1203655562744.jpg) [iqdb]
328793
She causes problems.
Magical problems.
Marisa Kirisame.
She's a magician.
>>328802
We were going to go do just that...
>>328778

GM deserves a Thousand Internets.
>>328802
Which is why we have to stay alive! Day 5 is so close, gentlemen!
>>328802
We can always bluff that we are strong
File 1206659037346.jpg - (147KB, 706x548 , Cirno - Dozo.jpg) [iqdb]
328820
No Marisa route, please...

I want my strongest in Gensokyo.
Maybe Marisa will recognize us, we bumped in to her in the human village.
We'll be blown away by Master Spark before we can even take two steps forward to tackle her. She already has us lined up in the hakkero's sights. As always, talking and diplomacy are the only skills we have to get us out alive.
[X] "HEY! Put that down!"
File 1206659103655.jpg - (105KB, 1024x735 , 1200629135471.jpg) [iqdb]
328831
>>328802

But if she really thinks we're patchy she'd never hurt us...

Of course, she'd be miscalculating our magic resist.
[x] Hold shift
masterspark won't kill us, but it will throw us into the lake
>>328849
...which in turn will kill us.
Hey, what happened in threads 29+30?
>>328688
Oh fuck, she thinks we're Patchouli. Maybe she'll kiss us.
[ ] "HEY! Put that down!"
>>328778
well, yeah, I know I'm as guilty as anyone for waiting on your threads everyday and it wasn't really much of a secret that you were tiring of it. But your attitude today has definitely given the feeling that you're just sick of almost being required to do this shit everyday at the demand of anon. You know, I believe if you work on the VN, they may be just as demanding over there too.

I mean, if this is something you can still enjoy, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to continue spearheading it. You've singlehandedly changed the look of /jp/, created a couple minor memes along the way (most notedly the lake, but also eggs and 7 minutes and probably others), and are doing a pretty good job of leaving yourself a legacy. At least in some form, if I were you I wouldn't go laying on my death bed just yet declaring: "At least I left my mark on the world..."

But yeah, you're posting manner has been noted with a marked change today. If your past time has turned in to more of a job of anything that just wears you out, my advice to you would be to get out now while you can.
>>328865
On a side note, we really appreciate you taking the time to entertain us. We really do. It's fun, and I'm certainly enjoying my spring-break mornings because of you. Thank you, GM. Thank you very much.
Theory: Gensokyo Man is actually a mother and her constant delays are because she has to tend to one of her three young children.
>>328891
and of course, there's this too as always. I think something along these lines has been said on numerous occasions by numerous anon. I didn't want to have to make my post any longer and was hoping that would go without saying, but I agree with this anon.
>>328865
No. Write a good ending and Write the outcomes so that no matter what they lead to the good end. Then leave it at that. Go out on a good note.
>>328912
this too would be appreciated, but I've at least noticed the sequences today are a bit shorter, not to mention being delayed two days. Just seems like you're trying to move along quick as possible to get us to the next Bad End now.
Master Spark has a noticeable charging delay. We just might make it.

[X] Tackle her
GOD, YOU FUCKERS, ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SCREW THINGS UP AGAIN?
FUCKING LEAVE AND GO BACK TO SHRINEMAIDEN
// As someone who participated early on, but with some waning interest now due to your unpredictability with real life, which I don't blame you, I can just add that you're doing a good job entertaining the community.
It's certainly more interesting than a bunch of other threads here. Just don't get pressured too much or your creativity will suffer.
I join in when I have time and will still follow the story, even as an short archive summary.
File 1206659918522.jpg - (14KB, 123x119 , yuka02s.jpg) [iqdb]
328944
I'll take it over.

ξ・∀・)
>>328929
yeah, but written correctly it could be done in 5 stepps. Or just get a friend to spam the options you want to take place.
>>328943
who are you talking to? the ones tackling her or the ones telling GM to quit?
>>328891
Same here. My spring break consisted of waking up every morning to see what kind of shit anon has gotten into.
File 1206659985176.jpg - (2KB, 55x18 , yuka02s.jpg) [iqdb]
328954
ξ・∀・)
>>328929
or be a true anon and pull a bad end out of your ass just to piss everyone off.

China takes your hand and leads you to the gate house with a shy glace. As you attempt to follow you feel somthing holding you back and a vice lick grip on your shoulder a second later. As you turn around you see Flandre with a red gleam in her eye, just as red as the dress she is holding in her left hand.
>>328989
>true anon
This isn't /b/
Theory: Gensokyo Man is actually a doll otaku and her constant delays are because she has to play with one of her dolls.
File 1206660492502.jpg - (220KB, 600x848 , 3cf4537272c18452bca427bfffae1e44.jpg) [iqdb]
329021
Guys, I would like to thank you all for bearing with this. All I'm doing is making something for mild entertainment. You don't have to spam F5, but just checking up every, say, 10 minutes is appreciated.
I don't expect this to be something -big- as most of you seem to believe it, I just want something to entertain /jp/ for a little bit, and have fun. If I take a while, I'm trying to come up with a ending.
tl;dr It's just something fun, I still like doing it, but if you F5 every 5 seconds now, I can't promise you instant reaction.
Unless we go back to FIRST POST WINS.


"Eh? What?" She blinks, looking at you with a rather disappointed look... Then laughs. She doesn't seem fazed by your admonishing yell. "Aah, nothing for me to be worried about. Run along, boy. I'll turn you into a frog or something if you don't skedaddle." She drops her arm with the mini-hakkero, then picks up the sack once more. Burn, anon, burn.


[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her

[ ] Punch her

[ ] Attempt to take the mini-hakkero

[ ] "I'm actually rather powerful; why else do you think I'm here?" Smirk. "Now, if you want to remain in one piece, you'll drop that sack and leave quietly before I decimate you."

[ ] Scream for help

[ ] Flee
>>329021
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
DO IT FAGGOT
>>329021

[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
Theory: Gensokyo Man is actually a /jp/ fanatic and her constant delays are just excuses for when she doesn't feel like writing or can't come up with anything.
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
>>329021
[x] "I'm actually rather powerful; why else do you think I'm here?" Smirk. "Now, if you want to remain in one piece, you'll drop that sack and leave quietly before I decimate you."
[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
Theory: Gensokyo Man is actually a Chinese gate guard, attempting to write a story in which she finally finds true love.
The constant delays are caused by the head maid stabbing her in the head.
[X] "I'm actually rather powerful; why else do you think I'm here?" Smirk. "Now, if you want to remain in one piece, you'll drop that sack and leave quietly before I decimate you."
[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
I'm pretty much the main scripter for the VN project right now, and I appreciate the time you're putting into these threads, GM. Like people have said, if it becomes a chore then either end it or take an extended break, if it's not fun then no sense in continuing. If you do decide to keep going and even go so far as get involved in the VN project, that would be awesome. If not, it's totally understandable.
tl;dr: You rock, just don't burn yourself out!
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[x] Scream for help

SAKUYAAAAAAAAAA
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
Let's try to cop a feel too. May as well be true to ourselves
[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
>get out now while you can

/jp/ actually has people that care? I haven't seen anyone like that in....aeons.

But yeah, that's good advice.
Just keep her distracted with words, maybe Koakuma will come in just in time.
Theory: Gensokyo Man really is a man.
File 1206660643771.jpg - (132KB, 500x475 , teruyoNEET.jpg) [iqdb]
329052
[ x ] Scream for help
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her

Turn me into a Frog if you will. It's not like we're going back to see Cirno soon anyway.
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[X] "I'm actually rather powerful; why else do you think I'm here?" Smirk. "Now, if you want to remain in one piece, you'll drop that sack and leave quietly before I decimate you."
[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
FUCK YEAH
[ ] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her

Fuck yeah, Patchy Points, Go for the Gold Anon
[X] Scream for help
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
it's go time
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[X] Scream for help

Bluffing won't work as she'll just challenge us if she thinks we're strong and I'm still weary about tackling her. Best bet is to get someone who can fight in here. We could only hope to stall Marisa anyways.
>>329050
"NO! Gensokyo Man, run out of here as fast as you can!"
And Gensokyo Man walked real fast out!
>>329065
That's the most fearless in Gensokyo for you.
>>329068
This is going to get us Marisa points too, I'm sure of it
In before we get vaporized.
[ ] "I'm actually rather powerful; why else do you think I'm here?" Smirk. "Now, if you want to remain in one piece, you'll drop that sack and leave quietly before I decimate you."

We're dead here, let's end this in the best way possible.
[X] Scream for help

Let's try something that might score points and ISN'T suicidal.
File 1206660776685.jpg - (176KB, 750x1004 , 1202922034835.jpg) [iqdb]
329090
YOU HAVE ANGERED THE MARISA
[x] Attempt to take the mini-hakkero
[X] Scream for help
[X] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her
[x] "Don't just ignore me!" Tackle her

I'm still wondering how we will be thrown into our favorite enemy.
>>329087
Like Copping a feel of her breasts as we tackle her?
[X] Scream for help
Only option where we'll probably be able to survive
File 1206660964285.jpg - (85KB, 560x800 , 7653d959ed916739156347e8d2b81088.jpg) [iqdb]
329113
"Hey, what are y-" She is cut off as you bowl her over. Despite being a magician, it seems, she's shorter than you. And easily pushed down as you both hit the floor when you catch her off her guard, and pin her arms successfully. The mini-hakkero drops to the floor with a clink.


[ ] Take the mini-hakkero

[ ] "See? Now, apologize."

[ ] "Give up?"

[ ] Cop a feel

[ ] Get off of her

[ ] "PATCHOULI!"

[ ] "SAKUYA!"

[ ] "MEILING!"

[ ] "FLANDRE!"
>>329021

When we get an ending, we should start over so we can do different routes, and you can make that game first post wins if you want. First post wins has a certain charm because the stupid options like jump in the lake are more likely. It makes the game more interesting (even though it can get annoying).
[X] Scream for help

logical choice, too bad you can't run AND scream
>>329113

[x] Cop a feel
>>329107
Marisa isn't exactly a psycho-killer.
Tackling her would probably just get her annoyed, and she'd slap you or something.
And Patchu would appear and fuck yes you are the best thief-catcher ever
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
[X] Cop a feel

DO IT FAGGOT
[x] Take the mini-hakkero
[ ] Take the mini-hakkero

[ ] Take the mini-hakkero

[ ] Take the mini-hakkero

[ ] Take the mini-hakkero
GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER!
>>328769
wait, what? GM and I never butt heads. I think you have grossly misunderstood...everything.

GM does his threads. We incorporate them. We still write, collect music and pictures, and compile the program. We are all busy people and work on it when we have free time/want to. Its not exactly a high paced project.
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
Magic, here we come!
>>329113
[ ] "See? Now, apologize."
>>329113
[X] "See? Now apologize."
[x] Cop a feel

LET'S DO THIS
>>329125

He said butt buddies.

ξ・∀・)
[ ] "See? Now, apologize."
[ ] "PATCHOULI!"
[X] Cop a feel
[X] "PATCHOULI!"

Though I won't be surprised if Sakuya shows up instead, this'll work either way.

DON'T LET YOUR BALLS MAKE THE DECISION FOR YOU, ANON. Think of who's waiting.
[X] Cop a feel
[X] Take the mini-hakkero
[ ] Take the mini-hakkero
>>329125
Butt buddies =/= butting heads
[x] PATCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[ ] Cop a feel
Marisa...
[x] fast forward
[x] "PATCHOULI!"
[X] Cop a feel

YOU MUST
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
[X] "SAKUYA!"
[ ] "See? Now, apologize."
WE NEED 1 MORE COP A FEEL!
[X] Cop a feel
[x] "PATCHOULI!"
[X] Scream for help
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
[x] "PATCHOULI!"

Fuck anon, stop trying to kill us!
[ ] Cop a feel
ITS TO GOOD TAKE IT
[X] Cop a feel
Cop a feel wins.
[ ] "PATCHOULI!"
[X] "PATCHOULI!"

We've done about as well as we can against Marisa by ourselves. Even without her mini-hakkero she still has other magic, and we just provoked her. Patchy's the most likely to be nearby and would applicate the stopping of Marisa the most.
>>329125
slowpoke.jpg

also, does anyone else think doujin often misreads things?
[x] Cop a feel

DO IT NOW
[ ] Take the mini-hakkero
[x] Cop a feel

I'M FEELIN LUCKY
[ ] Cop a feel
we finaly have a chance to get some action, dont be stupid anon
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
>>329167

Flandre is going to fucking kill us for this.
[X] "SAKUYA!"


This is the perfect way to get Sakuya to forgive us!
>>329171

I think he's a dumbass.

ξ・∀・)
The mini-hakkero won't work for you, Anon. And she can still kill you without it just by spamming forward attacks.
[ ] Take the mini-hakkero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>329171
Very often.
[X] Cop a feel
>>329170
We might get some closing girl action, too
[ ] "See? Now, apologize."
Bitches don't know about the fact that Marisa can use Danmaku without the mini-hakkero.

We're dead.
[X] "See? Now, apologize."

I just remembered guys. The Mini-Hakkero isn't her only weapon. We could get Milky-wayed if we try to go for her Hakkero.
>>329158
>>329159
lol, anon delivered
[x] ⑨!
[x] RAEP TIEM
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
File 1206661302532.jpg - (360KB, 434x645 , 1206661302532.png) [iqdb]
329199
>>OP
Damnit GM. The temptation of your threads was too great, and too few people went pubcrawling, so now I'm back soaking up the awesome nerdiness.

At least I can make sure these threads are properly archived now.

And thanks again. This is 110% awesome.
Oh god, we're finished...
[ ] Cop a feel
Surely this is what Patchouli would do.
>>329181
If you yell anything, Sakuya will hear and might investigate... is my reasoning. But Patchy is less likely to come if her name isn't mentioned.
>>329189
Good god, we're fucked.
GAME OVER MAN
GAME OVER
[ ] "PATCHOULI!"
[X] "PATCHOULI!"

Copping a feel will only get us kicked in the balls, which, if you'll recall, SHE'S IN THE PRIME POSITION TO DO.
>>329208

WORTH IT
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
FUCK YOU ANON. WE'RE GOING WITH [X] "PATCHOULI!" AND THAT'S THAT
Confirm Selection:
Cop a feel?


[ ] Yes

[ ] No
MARISA HAS NO CHEST TO COP A FEEL!
助けて, パチュリー!!!
[ ] No
Even if we cop a feel, we can still make it.
>>329221
[X] god no
>>329215
But we'll never get to see China again!
>>329219
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER
>>329189
LOLING HARD RIGHT NOW.
>>329221
[ ] FUCK YEAH
[x] NO

FUCK SAKES, NO!
[ ] No
[ ] No
[ ] No
[ ] No
[ ] No
[ ] No
[ ] No

Bad end all over it.
Autosage just kicked in, yo!
>>329189
FUCK YOU ANON. FUCK YOU
File 1206661422080.jpg - (17KB, 477x357 , ASpan.jpg) [iqdb]
329230
Why would you cop a feel after tackling someone
You're supposed to do that as you tackle them, or right as you pin them on the ground, in a subtle way.
This'll just get you horribly killed.
[x] PATCHY
Game over man, game over!
>>329221
[] NO JESUS CHRIST
[X] No

Confirmation means it's gonna get us killed.
[X] No

New Selection:
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] No!
[ x ] No

Manly, not perverted, get it right faggots
no fucking love hina shit
[X] No
Cop what? Marisa is completely flat
[x] No
>>329221
[x] Yes
FOR CHRIST SAKE YOU FAGGOTS WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET ANYONE IF YOU PUSSYFOOT AROUND
[x] No
[ ] Yes
>>329189

In before obliteration
[x] "PATCHOULI!"

Sorry, don't want to be laked.
[x] Yes

BE A MAN
Or a dying loser................oh well.
[x] No!
[x] No
[x] No
[x] No
[x] No
[x] No
[ ] Yes
Blaze of Glory Anon, Blaze of Glory
[x] Yes
[ ] No>>329228
>>329232
>>329237
>>329238
>>329239
>>329241
>>329242
Horray! Anon somehow resists the temptation!
[x] NONONONONO
>>329221
[x] No!
[X] No
[X] Yes
>>329221
Don't do this shit. "[x] Cop a feel" Give us our reward.
[ x ] No

SHES 80% FLAT!!
[x] Hell no. Especially if you plan on gettin any again later.
[X] No
[x] YES!
You guys MUST be faggots to not cup a feel.
[X] YES YES YES
[ ] Fuck Yes
THANK GOD
[x] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
We've just met her! Now if it was China, I'd understand.
[ ] No

No touching until Yukarin
If we had any continues left, I would've gone for it. But we wasted them on the lake.

You don't have Anon to blame for this. It's all the lake's fault.
What the hell is the point of choices if you're just going to do "Confirm?" where Anon fucking reverses it.
[X] No
[X] NO

[X] Patchouli!
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
Don't be idiots
>>329265
Fuck you all, Why not do somthing interesting. Grow a Pair losers. No Pain no Gain.
[X] No
[x] No ;;
[x] No!
[X] SAINT LUMBERFUCKING GRACIOUSBERG, NOOOOO.
followed by
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
>>329302
Day five is the promised day.
Until then, we must build up points.
>>329293
We've confirmed our own deaths before, you know.
THIS ELECTION IS FUCKING CROOKED
COP A FEEL WON
YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THAT ILLEGAL
>>329302
BECAUSE WE'LL FUCKING DIE
also
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
[x] NO


FAGGOTS, NO
[ ] Yes
The end of WUIG. Now go get a good sleep.
>>329241
no, confirmation means it's gonna get us laid.
[ ] Yes
Its what they do in anime and the hero never dies afterwards.
[x] Check Marisa for pads.
250+ posts
[x] "PATCHOULI!"
N TO THE O
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
>>329318
Saying No to feeling up a girl, and saying faggot at the same time? What?
she's gonna lazor us and then we will be dead
>>329322
FUCK YOU

[X] No
[ ] Yes
>>329133
lol fuck I did it again. Yeah, lately I have been misreading things much more than usual. But after reading 2 of these threads, its a bit reasonable for my eyes to get tired. Not to mention my contacts are bothering me. Also multitasking.

tl;dr I reed an speel gud.
[x]yes
>>329216

I DONT CARE !

[X] Cop a feel

For great justice !
[X] Yes
it was just an accident
I voted "No" because I understood it as a warning to BAD END, but of course it could be like some of you yay-sayers assume
>>329335
I'm looking at the big picture here, the HAREM PICTURE, FAG, you're sacrificing everything for a cop

WHO'S THE FAG?
>>329322
HEROS ALSO DON'T DIE IN LAKES

[X]NO
>>329362
Wait, what about a cop?
[X] "PATCHOULI!"
Time to get reinforcements.
>>329265
i counted 9 for [ ] Yes
Maby you should recount
[X] No
maybe the confirmation is just to throw us off. "if I give them a confirmation, they'll think it's Bad End when really it's sex in the library, Patchy walks up and is turned on by the size of your fearlessness and joins in"
[x] YES YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOTS IT'S FUCKING MARISA KIRISAME
>>329375
she might want to cop a feel too
Anon is a faggot.
[X] "See? Now, apologize."
File 1206663585317.jpg - (103KB, 362x290 , AsThoughItWereLove.jpg) [iqdb]
329701
But I ...

I wanted to feel your hand on my beating heart, Anon.


Thread Watcher x