[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 261471
File 1206042706880.jpg - (174KB, 550x700 , e89d9cb2e95e13a6c938a87b9c7ddbae.png) [iqdb]
261471
4,000+ replies and 20 threads, Anon. Thank you /jp/sies. But praytell...
Why the hell am I so popular. I have no idea, yet coming on here earlier, I see no less than 2 lake threads on the front page. You fools! This is what the lake wants you to do! Stop obeying it's siren-like lure! Onwards, anon, onwards...


Your cheerful smile and request for her is ignored as she kneels next to you from where you sit on the ground after the rude drop. "My day was fine, sir, but please, nothing is broken, right?" As she runs her fingers over your arms and back, you can't help but notice they are oddly soft; you would have expected more calluses from hard work as the concerned gatekeeper proceeds to look you over.


[ ] "Honestly, I am fine, Meiling; Don't worry."

[ ] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."

[ ] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."

[ ] "Meiling, I have to go back..." Stand up and pull away

[ ] Rush back inside without another word

[ ] Try to kiss her
[x] Genuflect
[X] Try to kiss her
[x] Try to kiss her
[ ] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."

NO KISSU
NO YET
[X] kiss her
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[X] "Honestly, I am fine, Meiling; Don't worry."
"I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[x] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."

DO IT FAGGOTS! MORE TOUCHING!
[x] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[x] "Honestly, I am fine, Meiling; Don't worry."

Wasn't there a negative response to a hug? And now you're gonna rush in for a kiss????
>[ ] "Honestly, I am fine, China; Don't worry."

>[ ] "Thank you for your concern, China."

>[ ] "China, I have to go back..." Stand up and pull away
Corrected.
[ ] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."

KISS THE BOOBOO AWAY! ;_;
no lake option?

[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[x] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
CHINA KISSING STOP
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[ ] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."

DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP DON'T SCREW UP
>>261497
The negative response because we told her off and then hugged her on second thought.
[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."


STOP TRYING TO RUIN IT YOU FOOLS!

It is too early for kiss!
[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
Don't kiss her at this point, you know what happened when we hugged her last time! China isn't so familiar with us yet.
[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[X] Jump into the lake
>>261477
>>261479
>>261483
We just started and already immediate risk of failure in imminent

No hope anon, no hope
[X] Try to rape her
it's ok if she touched me first, right?
[ ] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
>>261522
Kissing China is still infinity more wise than >>261521
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
fuck yeah tender loving
>>261523
gb2/h/
[x] "Honestly, I am fine, Meiling; Don't worry."
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
>>261508
>>261541
I changed my minds to elbow scrape
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
>calluses from hard work

She doesn't even do anything
won't she give us some tips on how to survive flan?

[x] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
>>261555

Howabout we don't go into the fucking mansion this time?
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
[X] "I think I might have scraped my elbows..."
oh hello there GM

[x] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
>>261557
We have to go into the fucking Mansion!
Flandere will kill us if we don't!
>>261567

I forget, how far back did we timeskip?
>>261571
5 choices. Basically, we just gave them eggs, Cirno started to fly us away, but we opted to stay.
>>261567
eh, I read Flanders.
File 1206043491503.jpg - (21KB, 436x376 , BLORF.jpg) [iqdb]
261581
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>>261577 eh
Canadian pig
[X] "Thank you for your concern, Meiling."
You stupid fuckers had better not mess up our conquest of China again.
File 1206043626285.jpg - (99KB, 600x600 , 1188409836501.jpg) [iqdb]
261603
[x] "Hey, wanna see stars?"
Why would you even dare picking the kiss option. She barely even knows us
[x] Why are you so mean to Tibet?
>>261594
So anon decided?

China route? Definite path? We're not going to stray on it?

Better not, or else lake fucking wins
>>261594
And then Anonymous was a Mongol.
>>261610
LAKE PATH
>>261606
high risk - high reward
>>261610

China Route for the epic win.

Once we have one youkai sexed, it becomes exponentially easier for more to see Anon's appeal and hound him for dickings.

After all, girls always run after someone who already has a steady supply of sex.
>>261610

Harem route
Just don't fucking die
File 1206043768145.jpg - (52KB, 400x564 , b561061b01404afa44f3f1cb722425d1.jpg) [iqdb]
261619
"Oh, I was just- I would not be a very good guard if I could not protect the mistress' guest from an ice fairy, would I?" Meiling blushed and averted her blue eyes, standing tall. She ran her fingers gently through her striking red hair nervously. "You should probably head back inside, Sir. The mistress' sister might wake up soon." She ushers you to the mansion doors. "You... Will visit again, right?"


[ ] "Of course! I don't plan to stay forever."

[ ] Nod, go inside wordlessly

[ ] "I promise, Meiling."

[ ] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"

[ ] Ignore her, go inside
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
>>261619
[x] Genuflect
[ ] "I promise, Meiling."
[X] "Of course! I don't plan to stay forever."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
>>261619
[x] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
>>261619
Three, Three Milord!
[X] "I promise, Meiling."

GOTTA TAP THAT CHINA
>>261619

[ ] "I promise, Meiling."

...Wait for me, China...
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[X] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"
worry about us, china
[ ] "I promise, Meiling."
[ ] "I promise, Meiling."
[X] "I promise, Meiling."

GOGOGOGOGO
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."

PROMISEMIND!
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
I think we're about to go inside while ignoring her
[X] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"

This option is a sure fire way of asking for an imminent demise, thus, picked.
Anonymous, remember. Do not take unnecessary risks, do not lie, and do not betray the pure heart of China, not even for a harem.
[X] "What was your name again?"
[x] Ignore her, go inside
FUCK YEAH
WE HAVE ONE CONTINUE
THAT MEANS WE MUST GIVE IT OUR ALL

I say we fuck the lake.
[X] "I promise, Meiling."

Wait, is it first choice to reach 7?
>>261619
[x] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"

As long as we stay inside the gate, the lake cannot hurt us.
[ ] "I promise, Meiling."
File 1206044095397.jpg - (130KB, 475x500) [iqdb]
261678
Where can I read the previous threads?
>>261673
We drank tea earlier in the story, remember? The water in it might have come from the lake. That means THE LAKE IS IN YOU. Anonymous is now mortal.
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
Deredere China makes me feel warm inside.
File 1206044258251.jpg - (94KB, 522x858) [iqdb]
261703
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SAKUYA-SAN
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
File 1206044297918.jpg - (682KB, 1047x1500 , 1206044297918.png) [iqdb]
261708
Day 5.
patchouli needs to teach us some water magic
turn our greates foe in our greatest weapon
Fuck, class in twenty-five minutes.

Gensokyo Man, もう一度ください!
>>261703
China is happy AMIRITE?
>>261705
mad at you because you made some food ;_;
>>261714
ULTIMATE SUMMONING!!!

LAKE!
[X] "I promise, Meiling."
[x] "I promise, Meiling."
File 1206044444254.jpg - (115KB, 450x400 , 1206044444254.png) [iqdb]
261727
>>261723
Final boss of this story?

LAKE
>>261723
Nameless Sign 「Lake」
>>261735
ITS HP IS SO HEUG, IT ONLY DISPLAYS AS ???? ON STATS

OH SHI-
File 1206044614829.jpg - (214KB, 1024x768) [iqdb]
261751
"... Alright." There is a small, pleasant smile on her flushed face as she backs away. "See you tomorrow, sir." The doors close behind you softly, and once more you are in the dark, decadent mansion. Hey, did China just ask you out?


[ ] Go to the library

[ ] Search for Sakuya

[ ] Go sleep in the guest bedrooms

[ ] Visit Remilia in her study
Summon a Golem.
>>261751
[x] Search for Sakuya
[X] Visit Remilia in her study
[x] Search for Sakuya

Sakuya-san~
[X] Go to the library

FOLLOW THE HINT. FOLLOW THE GODDAMN HINT.
[ ] Visit Remilia in her study
[x] rape the Lake!
[x] Go to the library
[ ] Go sleep in the guest bedrooms
[X] Go to the library
[x] Go to the library
[X] Search for Sakuya
[ x] Visit Remilia in her study
[x] Go to the library
[x] Go to the library
[x] Go to the library
[x] Go to the library
Gensokyo Man, try to quote the winning choice since it gets confusing if you don't do it.
[x] Go to the library
[X] Go to the library
>>261744
>????

Does this mean that The Lake is only as strong as we are; Godzilla is to Underwater Ray Romano as Anonymous is to NICE LAKE?
[X] Go to the library
Now that we've got a date, we need some sort of protection from BAD ENDS from patchi
[X] Go to the library
[ ] Go to the library

Remember anon:
>"This time? Don't walk away from her. Tomorrow, maybe you'll have a chance. I reccomend you visit Patchouli later." You hear a voice whisper in your ear, as it seems that time warps around you, and you head back through the darkness...
[x] Go to the library

HINT, MOTHERFUCKERS, DO YOU KNOW IT
[X] Search for Sakuya
Better befriend her
>>261751

DAY 4! DAY 4!

[x] Go to Library.

It'll give us something to do, hopefully we won't upset anyone.
[ ] Go sleep in the guest bedrooms
File 1206044784429.jpg - (141KB, 745x1000) [iqdb]
261792
MY PENIS YEARNS FOR SAKUYA
[ ] Go to the library
[x] Go to the library
this story needs more zombie. Reimu could come and blow the whole thing up at any moment.
Fuck Yeah ANons gonna learn himself some spells
File 1206044862968.jpg - (143KB, 948x558 , 1206044862968.gif) [iqdb]
261799
[X] Go to the library

lets hope we wont get attacked by that little bitch again.
File 1206044890202.jpg - (229KB, 566x800) [iqdb]
261800
>>261771
>>Better befriend her
>>befriend
>>261787
I don't trust someone who spells recommend reccomend.
>>261797

Even if we learn lrvel 1 midboss magic, we can still play danmaku and not be vaporized like the level 1 commoners we are.
>>261796
dispel raymoo with donation
>>261782
No Anonymous, you are The NICE LAKE.
[X] Go to the library
I'm still hoping that Cirno stopped back at Keine's place and let it slip that we decided to spend our night here.
[X] Go to the library
Don't forget to add a "SPRING HAS ARRIVED, BITCHES" somewhere. It IS the first day of spring after all.
[X] Go to the library
Go to the Library.

Faggots.

Hell yes for possible China Route!
File 1206045016296.jpg - (25KB, 704x396) [iqdb]
261821
[X] "Don't worry, I will! What's the worst that could happen, anyways?"

JESUS FUCK, THE LAKE CAN FLY. WE'RE DOOMED.
File 1206045070537.jpg - (298KB, 1052x1500) [iqdb]
261829
[X] Tie up the cutemaid
So, we wasted a Continue to open the China Route back up, just so we could drop it for the Patchy Route?

God damnit, Anonymous.
[x] Rape Flandre
>>261799
We should stare at her menacingly if we see her, just out of spite.
>>261833
Who said anything about dropping it!!
[y]
>>261833

We had to go back inside. Patchouli is least likely to murder us. And it was strongly suggested we take this path.
[x] Go back to Keine
[x] WHEN I WAS
Guys, is Gensokyo Man on Encyclopedia Dramatica?
If not, why the fuck not?
[X] Go to the library

PATCHY
SAKUYA YOU FAGS
[x] Get through the random GAP that opened behind you
[X] Go to the library

we have the flags for the China route which we fucked up before, we're not abandoning it for the patchy route, but we need to win over all the inhabitants of SDM inorder to get any of them, one would think.
[x] Die and meet Yuyuko
[x] LAKE
>>261859
Egg-cooking isn't art. If we die, we'll see Siki, who will likely send us straight to hell.
>>261852

Encyclopedia Dramatica is for faggots
[x] Get a 1UP
>>261714
It'll backfire and kill us.
>>261852
Because ED is stupid.
[x] Moon people
Get some fire magic, enough to heat the lake water and actually survive inside
[x] Search for Sakuya
Or wind magic so we can FLY.
>>261872
BRILLIANT!
>>261751
>Hey, did China just ask you out?
but she can't leave the mansion as a doorguard
could there be a flaw in my china route?
File 1206045556935.jpg - (56KB, 130x160 , 1206045556935.png) [iqdb]
261889
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>>261879
WIND MAGIC DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.
>>261888
WE'LL SUCK THEIR DICKS
>>261879
ask raymoo for her flying turtle
>>261886
Impossible! Love overcomes everything! Including jobs!
>>261872
There are still sharks in the water.
>>261872
It's probably so cold that fire magic would be neutralized.

In other words, the lake WILL kill us if we go near it, no matter what.
>>261886
China gets tired of the abuse and quits her job, and the two of you go back to Keine's house.
JUST BECOME THE FUCKING YUUJI. He did it, why can't you?!
>>261865
Exactly. Needs some Wikichan instead.
>>261900
´Keine/China threesome
Yatta, Yatta
>>261908
Anon doesn't have his personal perpetually pissed-off warrior loli.
So ronery ;_;
>>261912
Cirno.
>>261910

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME
>>261897
That's only when you're Marisa.
>>261897
You and China die.
BAD END.
>>261910
You forgot Cirno and Mokou. And Yukari, if she's feeling playful.
>>261926
Keine/China/Cirno/Mokou/Yukari fifesomen?

Do you have enough dicks, king of bravery
>>261937
>Fivesome
If we try to overextend ourselves, we'll end up lonely or laked.
How are the choices selected again?
[x] Go to the library
>>261937
Do you have enough eggs, king of bravery
>>261937
If I don't, Yukari does.
>>261937

Anon is a massive dick, made up many smaller dicks just by principle.
>>261948
First to 7
>>261937
Nameless Sign 「PENISPENISPENIS」
>>261937
>Do you have enough dicks, king of bravery

Also Mokou has a burning phoenix dick so yeah
[X] Go to the library
We need to learn something other than "Cook Eggs" and "Drown in Lake".
Hey GM, if you were still looking for canon info on the character personalities and no one directed to you it yet...

https://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Category:Characters
Also Mokou has a burning phoenix dick so yeah
File 1206046119292.jpg - (106KB, 300x300 , 1206046119292.png) [iqdb]
261968
>>261952
Sounds kind of familiar.
>>261965
Penix you mean?
>>261948
Votes.
>>261962
>We need to learn something other than "Cook Eggs" and "Drown in Lake".

These skills have served us well enough so far.
>>261955
Thanks. Oh, and what's the official name for the lake that keeps on killing us?

Is it just "the lake"?
>>261937
Anon hasnt faped in 4 days already, im sure he is ready
>>261975

First to seven
Also, GM is personally typing these out a real live slowpoke.
>>261979
It seems to be the 'Scarlet Devil Mansion Lake Of Awesome'
>>261968
>Sounds kind of familiar.

I see what you did.
>>261979

Scarletto Debiru Lake.
File 1206046275268.jpg - (169KB, 550x558) [iqdb]
261992
>>261821
Stop bringing back memories of that painful Evangelion ripoff, anon.
Ohgodnotmorereligiousmetaphors

>>261765

Nodding to yourself, you head over to the doors of the library, pulling open the old doors, with etches designs into it's iron. "Hello?" You call out into the large library. You see Koakuma rapidly approach you. You are unsure of what her intentions are.


[ ] Flee

[ ] "Take me to Patchouli."

[ ] "Hello!"
When is Flandre going to wake up?
[ ] "Take me to Patchouli."
>>261979
Officially it's just some random lake with an island in the middle of it. There's no name. I supposed you could call it the SDM Lake unofficially.
>>261992

[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
>>261992
[x] Throw a book at her

Not just ANY book, THE book.
She's under arrest for being too sexy.
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
[X] "Hello!"
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."
[ ] "Hello!"
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
Bitch, im a guest.
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."
[X] "Hello!"
[x] "Hello!"

Better than what happened last time, hopefully?
[x] "Hello!"
[ ] "Hello!"

Same reply, different outcome
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."
[x] "Hello!"
[X] "Take me to your leader."
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."

Apparently "Hello" to her means "Please try to rape me with magic bullets." That bitch.
File 1206046406887.jpg - (417KB, 892x888) [iqdb]
262025
[X] Go to the library
[X] "Take me to Patchouli."

maybe add a PLEASE?
Autosag?
[x] "Hello!"
File 1206046436009.jpg - (64KB, 369x418) [iqdb]
262029
[ ] "Hello!"
[X] "Hello!"
>>261992
Stop bringing back memories of that pathetic Ideon ripoff GM, god the religious crap in eva sucked.
>>262006

Why is no one else saying "Hello"? What the fuck. I AM ANON, HEAD MY WORD, TAKE ME TO PATCHY.
Ugh.

Girls we've Encountered (Who Matter, meaning we've actually communicated):
Cirno
China
Keine
Mokou
Eirin
Rabbit-Bitch
Patchouli (...)
Flandre
Remelia
Sakuya

Girls who we have a chance for a relationship with:
Autosage just kick in, yo!
Uh oh Meiling I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
auto-sage just kicked in yo
File 1206046495389.jpg - (33KB, 500x500 , 1201240635185.png) [iqdb]
262049
FUCK YEAH ASTHMA ROUTE
[ ] "Hello!"

It worked so well last time!
wheres mah suika ibuki
Girls who we have a chance for a relationship with:
China
Keine

Girls who like us platonically (SP?):
Cirno
Flandre (? ...)

Girls who Tolorate us:
Remilia
Mokou
Eirin (She didn't kill us)

Girls who haet us:
Sakuya
Reisen


Fix'd
[ ] "Hello!"
>>262043
We aren't giving up on delicious China. We are merely following the advice of the voice that tells us to do things to not die.

You know. The one we otherwise ignore 99% of the time in this story.
"Hello." Vote.
>>262038
>Girls who haet us:
>Sakuya
>Reisen

Fixed.

>>262053
At the Hakurei Shrine, but going there results in a ZOMBIE END.
[X] "Hello!"
Maybe this time we can skip fireball launching part.
>>262060
reisen was just in a bad mood
>>262007

This was the 7th. I'm going to help out GM and everyone else by sifting through the votes.

WINNER: [x] "Take me to Patchouli."
>>262067
Why the fuck do the stage 5 bosses hate us?
Seriously, next Youmu kicks us out?
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
[x] "Take me to Patchouli."
>>262077
Bunny PMS?
>>262060
>>262067

So basically, Stage 3 bosses loev us and Stage 5 bosses haet us. We should find Alice.
File 1206046840473.jpg - (261KB, 530x650 , 1204468003562.jpg) [iqdb]
262103
[ ] "Could you take me to see Patchouli?"

I mean, Anon isn't that rude, is he?
>>262083
I'm sure Sanae would be friends with us, but we'd need to make it past that Tengu whore first.
>>262114
Sanae route:
get up youkai mountain (hard)
befriend her (not so hard)
get approval from goddesses sorta parents (hard)

SHES GONNA GRANT YOU A SPECIAL MIRACLE
[x] "Could you take me to see Patchouli?"
>>I mean, Anon isn't that rude, is he?

Well, we DID already tried to run out on Keine after she was taking care of us, force our way into both the SDM and Eintei uninvited, and used Sakuya's kitchen without her permission, and have twice now walked away from two sweet girls who have only cared for our well-being like the schizophrenic assholes we are.

So, yeah. We are.
>>262182
we also died two times

so yeah, we are an undead zombie
[x] "Hello!"
[x] Attempt to punch her
I bet she will be glaring daggers at us the whole time we talk to Patchouli


Thread Watcher x