[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
File 1205949723320.jpg - (184KB, 570x760 , d87dea860e0afd9e9d1bfbffc28df350.jpg) [iqdb]
251054
Well, Anon, first seven replies state "Rumors" win. It appears a bad end won't be incoming. However, we'll appease both parties...

"Well, I wanted to see if the rumors of h- err, vampires inhabiting a mansion were true." You reply, taking a seat uncertainly. You are being scruitinized quite closely by the elder sister, but already Flandre's attention seems to be wandering to the shiny objects around the room.

"Hmm." Is her only response as Sakuya arrives with tea. You're not sure if it's blood or actual tea as the elegant maid sets down the tea in front of all parties, then stands to the side, watching. Remilia takes a sip.


[ ] Drink tea

[ ] Politely ignore it

[ ] "Umm, is it blood?"

[ ] "What sort of tea is this?"

[ ] "Screw you, bitch."

[ ] Jump out the window, use curtains as a parachute

[ ] Leap across the desk, open the curtains, and escape while the vampires are distracted
[x] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea
I HOPE REMILIA DATE RAPES US
[x] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea

SAKUYA POURED THE TEA SO DRINK IT
[ ] Drink tea
[ ] Drink tea
[x] "What sort of tea is this?"
[x] "Screw you, bitch."
[X] Drink tea
Horray :D
File 1205949828455.jpg - (190KB, 1142x2036 , sax_slave.jpg) [iqdb]
251076
WHERE'S MY JAZZ OPTION, ANON? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE JAZZ...
File 1205949859568.jpg - (52KB, 300x268 , real men drink tea.jpg) [iqdb]
251088
[ ] Drink tea
[x] "What sort of tea is this?"

Natural curiosity.
[x] Drink tea
[X] Drink tea

WHAT COULD GO WRONG HERE? AFTER ALL IT'S ONLY GOOD MANNERS TO DRINK YOUR TEA.

I hope this ends in date-rape.
[X] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea
[ ] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea
[x] "Umm, is it blood?"
Real men drink tea.

[X] Drink tea
[X] Drink tea
hey guys i missed quite a few threads, what happened after you lgot out of cirno's grasp while flying over the human village after taking a huge dump
[X] Drink tea
Probably the best thing to do for now.
[X] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea

Questioning our host's hospitality in this case can only lead to a BAD END.
I hope it's not drugged... actually...

I hope it's drugged. So long as your conscious for the awesome that follows.
[x] "Umm, is it blood?"

// lol, I choose that
[x] Drink tea

And take it down like a man. No spitting it back out.

We let Keine drug us, so we should let them take their crack.
[X] Drink tea
[X] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea
[ ] Drink tea

First drink, then ask.
>>251101
i take it back
DRINK THE TEA
ask what kind then drink it if its anything but blood
damn it
File 1205949960289.jpg - (60KB, 500x375) [iqdb]
251118
You make me proud, Anonymous.
File 1205949963574.jpg - (144KB, 800x630) [iqdb]
251120
Anon needs to get gangbanged moar!
[X] Drink tea
[x] Drink tea

i'll accept the hospitality. Oh, i hope there aren't sleeping drugs in there...
We drink tea Archer-style.
>>251105
She is a vampire. The "awesome" that follows is actually probably comprised of severe blood loss, not what you were probably thinking.
[x] "What sort of tea is this?"
[X] Drink tea

What's wrong with blood, anon? Ever lick a papercut you got before? It's just metallic and punchy.
I don't see why they would need to drug it. They can kill us in any way they want anyways.
Stop drinking with your penises.
I SURE HOPE THERE ARE DRUGS IN THERE
>>251133
Remilia and Sakuya rape us while we are drugged
>>ask what kind then drink it if its anything but blood

You're doing it wrong.
>>251134
OH MY GOD THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME
[ ] Drink tea
[X] Drink tea
>>251095
Summary here:
https://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/you_wake_up_in_gensokyo_1-13.doc
Thread 14 is one page 3.
But does anyone have the threads? They are actually the most interesting for me. I only have thread 1-8
>>251133

Yes, and they can also feed on us any way they want. But they can't SEX us any way they want.

Drugs = Sex
Remilia can't drink that much blood because she is anemic remember? It's probably just tea.
>>251140
where are the rape drugs Eirin gave us?

we need to use them NOW!
I doubt it's blood.
>>Sakuya "prepares" food for Remilia and Flandre Scarlet. It's a mystery how this is done exactly, although she mentions in Phantasmagoria of Flower View that with so many flowers around, she can make as much tea and as many pastries as she wants.
Blood or no blood, drink it like a man
Open inventory.

Click on Date Rape drugs.

Distract Remilia.

Throw drugs in Tea.

GOOD END
>>251132

There's a difference between licking a papercut and drinking a cup of blood. This difference quite possibly includes AIDS.
>>251155
Also, because of her powers, she can get rare ingredients for her tea by simply accelerating plant growth.

We're probably drinking some really expensive tea right now.
>>251134

Well done.
>>251168

If it had AIDS, Remi would get it too. I'm sure they check the blood.
>>251153
Patchouli is anemic, not Remilia. Remilia is fully healthy.
>>251150
I will update this by the end of each day, I guess.

I kind of prefer to thread myself, actually, because Anon's response adds flavour. But it is useful for proofreading/scripting (if that ever happens)
>>251153
LOLWUT?

Anemia does not work that way. In fact, one would think that if she were anemic then she would need to drink MORE blood.

Reason she doesn't drink a lot of blood is because she can't. She always spills it on herself.
File 1205950352352.jpg - (18KB, 354x294) [iqdb]
251179
The motherfucking tea

in a pretty teacup
>>251175
Patchouli isn't anemic. She has asthma.
>>251153
Patchouli is anemic, Remilia is just a light eater.
>>251175
Remi is a low drinker. she cannot drink enough to make you a uncutevamp
>>251175
my fault I meant this "While she is naturally known to drink human blood, her light appetite means her victims almost never die from their wounds."
>>251173

Do they have the science to check blood for something like AIDS there? Odds are she's just immune to it.
>>251184

Fine, I'll take my chances with AIDS. Better than pissing off Remi. Look at Magic Johnson. Fuck.
File 1205950477741.jpg - (26.00MB, 1070x1517) [iqdb]
251191
>>251184
Why would youkai be afflicted by a HUMAN blood disorder?
[X] Why is Sakuya wearing a padded bra?
>>251173
Remember how long Gensokyo exists and when HIV originated. That virus probably never even came to Gensokyo. Unless Yukari brought someone who had it from the outside world.
>>251193

That's kind of my point.
>>251168
You don't get AIDS from drinking a HIV infected tea.
[x] does that Maid use pads to lure humans in?
>>251180
Touhouwiki says:
Patchouli is both anemic and has asthma-
What if we end up working in the mansion?
>>251196
PAD END.
>>251184

Aids probably doesn't exist there.
>>251205
THEN WE GET TO WORK WITH MEILING! AND SAKUYA! AND PATCH! EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY
>>OP
Touhou Wiki says: NO AIDS IN GENSOKYO ONLY MAIDS!
>>251184
Why would there be AIDS there? It's not like Reimu and Marisa go around sharing needles and screwing everything that moves (at least not canonically).
>>251214

Until Reimu bursts in and kills us.
>>251205
And then Anonymous was a Hayate.
>>251218
Fuck yeah no need for condomes!
>>251218
NO AIDS in Gensokyo. Zun agreed, don't bother him about it.
>>251214
What about Keine, Cirno, and Mokou?
>>251198
>Their main diet is human's blood. Those who are sucked to death will neither die nor become a ghost; they will move around as a zombie for a while, then evaporate under sunlight.
>They went on a rampage when they first appeared in Gensokyo, lost against powerful youkai, and a settlement was reached as they finally made a contract (*2).
>The details of this contract are that the youkai will offer them humans from which to feed (*3); in return, the vampires will not attack humans living in Gensokyo.
>Of course, even now, the contract remains in effect.

Whether or not anyone in Gensokyo has AIDS is irrelevant, because vampires feed on humans from the outside world.
>Remilia's power to change fate could result in a human being turned into half-human-half-youkai.


Is it can be danmaku time now?
I hope this project will be longer than five days. We're still on the character introduction part. Also Anonymous didn't meet his future manly self yet.
>>251220
Well... We'll have to work on them when we got the time.
>>251228
You don't have to be part youkai (or ghost) to engage in danmaku.
File 1205950857374.jpg - (20KB, 54x99 , 1205950857374.gif) [iqdb]
251239
That's it. TEA'S CLOSED.
>>251233
you get a fucking cool youkai half though
>>251230

>Those who are sucked to death will neither die nor become a ghost; they will move around as a zombie for a while, then evaporate under sunlight.
>neither die nor become a ghost; they will move around as a zombie for a while
>as a zombie
>zombie

I guess we know what happened to Reimu now.
File 1205950972565.jpg - (95KB, 500x500) [iqdb]
251250
THAT'S NOT TEA
File 1205951006085.jpg - (96KB, 613x600) [iqdb]
251253
>>251245
I thought it was common knowledge by now.
>>251245
Since Reimu can dodge moonlight she will not die!
File 1205951196774.jpg - (57KB, 660x780) [iqdb]
251267
WHERE'S MY SAKUYA SEXINGS
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
File 1205951282430.jpg - (99KB, 600x525) [iqdb]
251275
_, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 F5!F5!
⊂彡
Tea is the winner. Also, anon, stop blowing our continues with bad choices. We almost had to use our last one because of the Hot Vampire thing.
File 1205951360607.jpg - (719KB, 2139x1500) [iqdb]
251285
Uh, only the face/head is vulnerable to sunlight for the vampires?
Pic related (Spot the awesomely posed Remi)
>>251285
Delicious ⑨ ass.
>>251285
sunlight makes vampires weak after some time.
ultraviolet lamps make them angry.
>>251267
yes, but why she's wearing pad?
>>251306
It's a drawn bra!
THE WAIT IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEE
>>OP

[X] Genuflect
File 1205952055980.jpg - (174KB, 557x600) [iqdb]
251344
You drink the tea. It is well sugared. It does not taste like blood at all; it's probably just an expensive sort of regular tea. You can't help but breathe a small sigh of relief after the first sip. "So can I keep him?" Flandre asks impatiently, looking over at the older vampire. "Pleeeeaaase?"

Remilia glances over at you, for a response from your end.


[ ] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."

[ ] Shake your head emphatically

[ ] Nod reluctantly

[ ] Jump out the window
>>251344

[X] Genuflect
>>251344
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
Archives, where are they?
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[ ] Nod reluctantly
[x] Genuflect probably would be the best option in this instance
[x] Shake your head emphatically

China awaits. I do not wist to be danmaku'd and locked up in the basement with Flandre.
>>251344
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
File 1205952101509.jpg - (42KB, 450x684) [iqdb]
251352
>>251306

not a pad! ;_;
>>251344
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
Amass a harem before invading Eientei.
>[X] Jump out the window to the lake
fixed.
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so...
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
Looks like the only way for SDM route
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
I-I don't know what to do!
>>251344
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
Living at the SDM + maybe having a chance to get Sakuya = THIS IS DELICIOUS YES
[ ] Shake your head emphatically
[ ] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."

I have a bad feeling about this though...
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."

though i'm not so sure about this
File 1205952228129.jpg - (134KB, 700x1108) [iqdb]
251378
Whre is my Doctor games route?
I-I want Cirno, not this ;_;
[x] Jump out the window
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
Cirno must be worried, though...
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
>>251378
Answered by
>>251359
>>251344
[x] Where can I find the bathroom?
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
What kind of sick fucks put sugar in a man's tea?! Anonymous can not live with the shame anymore, there is only one path open to us:

[X] Jump out the window and break neck
>>251387
Anon will be exploded before this happens
[X] Jump out the window
>>251379
we need to get flan outside to china and cirno

then attack the moon people

plan cannot fail
GM, Cirno had better break through a window and save us once we're alone
File 1205952418400.jpg - (20KB, 300x300) [iqdb]
251404
[x] kill Mokou
>>251396
better than sugar and milk.
>>251405
Anon wakes up.
What happens on day 5 already? Armageddon?
File 1205952479860.jpg - (100KB, 1182x600) [iqdb]
251411
>>251400
Not yet, she's busy finding us a nice pair of wings.
>>251405
ZUN arrives to cast us out of Gensokyo.
>>251404
If Kaguya reads all of this?
how are we suposed to get her laid?
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
This should be good
[X] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
>>251415


zun is drunk right now
>>251413
If she read all this, she'd desperately seek for US.
I predict the next steps:
Remilia let you go off with Flandre. You can suggest to her revisiting the library and play in there with a chance at Patchouli, who is astounded you didn't die yet. And then somehow you profit.
>>251405
The final battle with the Scarlet Devil Lake.
>>251400
With your harem behind her. An epic battle ensures between Cirno and Remilia, Keine and Patchouli, Mokou and Flandre.

As you attempt to flee to safety, Sakuya cuts you off. You think it's all over when China, having been fired from her job moments earlier, shields you and joins your harem.

On Day 5, you have a fivesome.
Guys, why are the threads getting shittier?
Not the content, but the amount of content.
Look! 2 Options in 200 replies!

Soon it will be one option per thread
and that will suck
>>251400
With your harem behind her. An epic battle ensues between Cirno and Remilia, Keine and Patchouli, Mokou and Flandre.

As you attempt to flee to safety, Sakuya cuts you off. You think it's all over when China, having been fired from her job moments earlier, shields you and joins your harem.

On Day 5, you have a fivesome.
Story needs more mana transfers
Anyone here interested what Ray Moo is doing?
>>251432
Damnit, guys. Gensokyo Man here to reply.
Moar comments instead of moar votes is actually good. Because I have to sift through votes.
>>251440
Hell no.
>>251442
Hadn't we decided on majority of first 7 votes win?
>>251432
People posting while Gensokyo Man checks which decision wins.
>>251432
naturally, the more people participate the more it's likely someone makes some kind of response.
How about we have our own discussion thread and the threads by GM are only reserved for voting, but I doubt it will work, too complicated to coordinate
>>251411

Why is Cirno in India?
>>251440
leave her out of this, at least for now
Reimu is busy with Marisa anyways
>>251453
Why not?
>>251440
We don't want to run into Reimu, we support the Moriya Shrine.
>>251440
destroying someone's life by being a bitch
>>251463
I've actually thought about a Sanae route writeup before going to sleep yesterday
>>251468
She'll be back in time, I'm sure.
>>251440
Compared to what we can get, Reimu is pretty boring.
We've seen aliens and vampires so why would we go to some shrine maiden?
>>251461
She needs to be here to save us.

Unless she's looking for an Indian magic lamp to summon an Indian genie to save us instead. Which would be awesome.
Is there a website anyone is posting these on. I missed the last 3 ;_;
>>251468
Are you joking? A genie wouldn't be able to help us. After all, they can't make people fall in love with you.
File 1205953205613.jpg - (82KB, 600x450) [iqdb]
251482
The lake is sader
WE MUST GO BACK TO KEINE
>>251480
oops, just read the thread over, found it. thanks anon
File 1205953356738.jpg - (98KB, 456x640) [iqdb]
251492
Remilia looks satisfied with your response, although Flandre seems to be utterly intent on her sister's reply instead, utterly ignoring you. "Go ahead, Flandre. Do not break our guest, please." She gives a wave of dismissal, and Sakuya urges you both out post-haste. Although Remilia seems rather amused by you, the maid seems less than pleased, taking it as a bit of an insult that you even got in.

"I'ma go sleep now. You don't go anywhere, okay?" Flandre lets you go, skipping backwards to the basement door. "You promise you won't go anywhere?"


[ ] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after

[ ] "Yeah, go to bed." Head for the door after; Meiling and Cirno are probably worried. Or at least China

[ ] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

[ ] Nod silently; head for the library after

[ ] Run for the door
[x] "Umm, I don't mind for a day or so..."
>>251492

[X] Genuflect
[x] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
[ ] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

Here we go, Gentlemen.
[x] "Yeah, go to bed." Head for the door after; Meiling and Cirno are probably worried. Or at least China
>>251492
[X] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
I-I want to return to Cirno, but I also don't want to die ;_;

What do I choose?
[XXXX] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
>>251492
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

must ask about padding
[ ] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

PLOT TWIST. Also, we have to befriend her. Also, I foresee autosage.
Sakuya will murder us.
[x] Nod silently; head for the library after

// Sakuya is made for TSUNDERE GOOD END, but this will have to wait first
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

She shall teach us how to throw daggers and za warudo and also delicious padding
[ ] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
>>251512
Turn us into food, and tell Flan that we tried to escape.
[ ] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
[X] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
File 1205953506641.jpg - (190KB, 640x480) [iqdb]
251522
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
[X] "Yeah, go to bed." Head for the door after; Meiling and Cirno are probably worried. Or at least China
After loads of seemingly bad choices we finally get something that propably doesn't lead to our death!
[X] "Yeah, go to bed." Head for the door after; Meiling and Cirno are probably worried. Or at least China
China is propably worried, and we can talk to Sakuya later.
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
Anon's a polite man. He'll apologize for all the ruckus done, compliment her tea -> friendship.
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
>>251528
It's too late, Anon. The rest of us are intent on killing us.
File 1205953591802.jpg - (103KB, 646x840) [iqdb]
251532
Anon is gonna die today.
[x] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
Go go Spellcards-For-Dummies
If Sakuya route fails, let's go back to China
[X] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

MEIDO ROUTE GET
>>251191

HAIL BRITANNIA
File 1205953640886.jpg - (152KB, 709x1000 , 1205953640886.png) [iqdb]
251539
After loads of seemingly bad choices we finally get something that propably doesn't lead to our death!
[X] "Yeah, go to bed." Head for the door after; Meiling and Cirno are probably worried. Or at least China
We should go tell China that we're okay.
[x] Nod silently; head for the library after
File 1205953660235.jpg - (36KB, 430x440) [iqdb]
251543
I guess you all want to get stabbed by the maid
>>251532
We shall die with smiles on our face
File 1205953678764.jpg - (219KB, 500x600 , 1205953678764.png) [iqdb]
251544
Must befriend Sakuya
[X] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
[X] "Yes, Flandre." Head for the library after
Stabbed? Death? C'mon, she's not a psycho. And, true, we should apologize. Then we'll go back to China and Cirno.
Think about it.
Sakuya route ---> China route.
It's only logical.
[ ] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
gensokyo man i beg of you, make this into a real VN
File 1205953777527.jpg - (155KB, 456x825) [iqdb]
251556
[X] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya

Delicious knife-tan
well, ok but don't mention the FUCKING PADS
Although I chose "head to the library" I think meeting Sakuya is not that bad, she might just act like this infront of Remilia (even canon supports this), she might sympathise with you being a human being as well
File 1205953928559.jpg - (98KB, 578x866) [iqdb]
251571
Sakuya route is save. no heads will fall.
>>251562
FAT CHANCE
[x] "Night, Flandre." Go to find Sakuya
guys just don't grab her breasts or ass unless you KNOW she wants it or she will fucking time stop so fast that you'll be missing those hands the next second
You'd better get Sakuya to let Cirno it, Anonymous!
>>251556
...translation plx
>>251580
Mao!!
What exactly is a human?
>>251566
That would totally clash with her personality. She is very cold to humans in canon. Even the Yama mentioned it.
>>251543
Sakuya wouldn't stab her mistress's guest.
>>251593
so she is cold to herself?
>>251593
but in the human village she acts very normal, polite according to PMiSS, I just think it's not that bad
>>251593

i agree, she's human ,but a faithful servant of the vampire sisters
Gensokyo man, everybody in Gensokyo has a ability or manipulation of something, what is Anonymous' in this?
File 1205954315188.jpg - (331KB, 800x650 , 003857_1.png) [iqdb]
251623
Sakuya is ok as long as we don't make her lose it
>>251609

he can hide his power level, and knows many anime songs by heart, hmmm he's also expert in fapping techniques
>>251609
おちんちん
>>251619

...Well played
>>251609
I personally think Anon should slowly "absorbs" powers through osmosis according to who he interacts with the most.
AUTOSAGE JUST KICKED IN YO
>>251622
those aren't abilities those are feats
>>251609
maybe his mouth, I don't think anon should have some kind of hax power
btw, auto-sage blah blah
i want my keine ;__;
>>251609
He knows no fear, that is why he is the most fearless in all of Gensokyo.
so is there a download link to this vocal version of flandre's theme? https://youtube.com/watch?v=GwuE2kdTghk
File 1205954485723.jpg - (17KB, 170x208 , DICKS.jpg) [iqdb]
251641
>>251609
He knows most of what's to know in the Touhouverse.
File 1205954510799.jpg - (144KB, 600x832 , 62a994816ce53fe61271d751f2fe0e76.jpg) [iqdb]
251645
"Night!" Flandre replies cheerfully. "If you're not here when I wake up, though... I will be very, -very- unhappy." Her face doesn't even change from a cheerful smile as she decends into the basement. You shake your head, and think of what to do for now; You decide to seek out the maid... But where do you look?


[ ] Kitchen

[ ] Library

[ ] Remilia's Study

[ ] Guest bedrooms

[ ] Elsewhere on the grounds
>>251645
[x] Kitchen
>>251645
[x] Kitchen
[X] Kitchen
[X] Guest bedrooms
ROOM CLEANING STOP
[X] Guest bedrooms
I guess.
[x] Kitchen
[ ] Kitchen
[ ] Elsewhere on the grounds

We WILL find Cirno >:|
[x] Kitchen
>>251645

[x] Kitchen
good maids are in the Kitchen soo..

[X] Kitchen
[x] Kitchen
>>251645

get back to the

[x] Kitchen

bitch.
[X] Kitchen
AUTOSAGE GUYS
HIT THE DECK
THREAD 17
File 1205954700516.jpg - (18.00MB, 1264x716 , onewrongmove.png) [iqdb]
251685
[X] Kitchen

and impress with scrambled eggs
[x] Elsewhere on the grounds

KITCHEN CAN ONLY RESULT IN OUR BEING ADDED TO THE BARREL OF EVISCERATED HUMAN CORPSES
>>251685
you are a genius
>>251685

hey! You found anon's ability
>>251683
17..."
>The fictional city in the video game Half Life 2 is called City 17, and the route Gordon Freeman must escape out of it is called Highway 17, also the name of the chapter in which said events occur.
>>251685

Speaking of, aren't we still feeling sick?
[X] Guest bedrooms
Sakuya and a bed, what could go wrong?
I DEMAND MY UDONGEI ROUTE!


Thread Watcher x