[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 242247
File 1205861267085.jpg - (169KB, 550x558 , 8f36036ec199e3b86b0193548dca8ce9.jpg) [iqdb]
242247
You climb down reluctantly, and very carefully taking precautions not to fall. You reach the floor safely with a sigh of relief, and proceed in that... General direction.
Unfortunately, anon, you are lost once more. It really is like a natural maze. Pressing forward even so... You come across a small demon, not like the other fairies that seem to flee upon even seeing you. She is carrying books... However, as soon as she sees, you, she carefully sets the book down, and turns to you...


[ ] "Hello!"

[ ] Flee

[ ] Throw a book at her, flee

[ ] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back

[ ] Try to run past her
[ ] "Hello!"
>>OP
[x] "Hello!"
[x] "Hello!"
A KOAKUMA IS FINE TOO
[ ] "Hello!"
[X] "Hello!"
[x] "You're good for nothing but a cup of tea."
[X]Grab her! she must be the Necronomicons true form!
[X] "Hello!"
[X] Rape the nameless little devil.
[x] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back
[ ] "Hello!"
[ ] "Hello!"
if we're friendly, maybe she won't kill us on sight.
[x] "Hello!"
Tripfags, okay. But securetripfags? How can you be that much of a faggot?
[X] "Hello!"
[x] "Hello!"
Should've hopped the bookcases like I said. Now we have to deal with emo-demon.
[x] "Hello!"
>>OP
[x] "Hello!"
BAD END

Can we go back to China now?
[x] "Hello!"

(in Japanese)
[x] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back

TO ALL FORCES, FALL BACK
>>OP
Damnit, now our PATCHY route is gone... thx a lot anon ;_;
Maybe Patchy will save us!
>>242274
Oh no. Don't remind me ;_;
[ ] I have created over a thousand blades.
>>242292

wait wut
[x] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back
Fuck Yeah, now if I would be able to read at least one post before I have to go this evening would be awesome
File 1205861622102.jpg - (83KB, 517x600) [iqdb]
242329
>>242317
Who needs Patchy.

[] Hello
[x] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back

FUCK YEAH BOOK FIGHT
[X] RON PAUL KOAKUMA
We are all going to die.
[X]Steal as many books as I can and run
[x] Throw a book at her, duck behind a book shelf for more ammunition to fight back

She looks like the type to enjoy a nice book fight, let's do it!
[X]Genuflect
>>242341
she can throw books at 300mph

BAD END!
>>242338
we can't die, there is no lake
>>242352
there are windows that lead to the lake.
>>242339
The present them to Marisa as a gift for GOOD END.
>>242360
OH SHI-
File 1205861885916.jpg - (90KB, 550x700) [iqdb]
242374
Thy amazing vocal skills hath failed, anon. Take ye flask?
Moving just in time to avoid missiles of energy being shot in your general direction, you duck behind the bookcase... On which there is no impact.
Either:
A. It's fake, she's trying to scare you away
OR
B. Patchouli ensured the books wouldn't be damaged in any fights versus intruders.
B sounds like a more reasonable assumption.


[ ] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"

[ ] Take a shot, run up, punch her.

[ ] Throw books, flee.
[X] "Hello!"

I you know what I mean
[X] Run back to China

I WANT MY FUCKING DERE DERE CHINA
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
>>242374
[X]GENUFLECT
>>242374
[x] Take a shot, run up, punch her.
KOAKUMA!
CLENCH YOUR TEETH!
[X] Run back to China
[X] Run back to China

If you want to live Anonymous.
>>242374


[ ] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
File 1205861956524.jpg - (493KB, 800x640 , 1205861956524.png) [iqdb]
242386
Patchouli's busy right now.
what happened in last 3 threads? i fell asleep
[ ] Throw books, turn 360° and throw more books.
[X] Run back to China
[x] Throw books, retreat forward and throw more books.
[X] Run and look for somewhere else to retreat to in the mansion.
[x] Run back to China

GO GO GO GO DANMAKU IN THE BACK
>>242374
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"

YES!
>>242389
Successful infiltration of Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[x] Run back to China
[X] Run back to China

we really shouldn't even be here
>>242393
>retreat forward

don't you mean "strategic rearward advance"?
[ ] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
WE WON, MEILING!!! WE WON!!!

KATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KAAAAAAAAAAATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] Take a shot, run up, punch her.
MANLY END!
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[ ] Unknown to death.
[X] Run to the upstairs
[X] Run back to China
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] Run back to China
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[ ]Nor Known to Life
[X] Run back to China
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[ ] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] Run back to China
This time, you were too slow, Patchouli-fags!
[X] Run back to China
with this we will cause only problems for China...
Fuck Yeah Meiling~
[X]China will grow larger
We can't go back now! WE CAN'T!
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Ms. Knowledge! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[x] Take a shot, run up, punch her.

Just like Rin vs Caster
Save us, mighty ⑨!
>>242441
DO NOT DENY YOUR DESTINY
Don't worry, Anon, we'll be back on our precious werecow route soon.
File 1205862329990.jpg - (96KB, 500x500) [iqdb]
242448
Who the hell just won?
HELLLLPPP MEEEE CIRNNOOOO ;__;
>>242451
China, back to her
[x] Run back to China

I'm not sacrificing China for Patchouli.
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"

THRU THE FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY ON
File 1205862439940.jpg - (19KB, 126x254 , 1205862439940.png) [iqdb]
242461
DO WANT
>>242452
where's Eirin when you need her?

Also, I now have "don't mind lai lai boy" going through my head.
>>242449
too late. she became an hero in her bathroom
>>242452
Who do you think you're waking up?
[X] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
File 1205862512590.jpg - (34KB, 400x400) [iqdb]
242468
>>242461
MOOOOOOOO
File 1205862526632.jpg - (116KB, 698x698) [iqdb]
242470
☒ "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
did some one archive thread 10 and 11? i was asleep
>>242479

Both should still exist.
>>242466
>/jp/ has no mods

Yeah, because you scared them away with you shitty Touhou threads. /jp/ was filled with mods for the first couple of weeks.
>>242244
I like this pic, I hope it gets a 60 minute thread time. POST MOAR!
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
File 1205862685585.jpg - (71KB, 640x480) [iqdb]
242483
>>242480

All new boards are filled with mods for the first week, you retard.
/jp/ should have relaxed rules. We're like the /d/ of worksafe board anyway.
File 1205862716866.jpg - (97KB, 445x619) [iqdb]
242487
>>242471
MOOOOOOOOe
why is it so boring to wait
Well the point of worksafe is to stay on task, and this is relevant to /jp/ (which includes /vn/)
/jp/ - Touhou/Visual Novels
>>242489
I dunno, the side comments from the peanut gallery make it fun for me.
>>242492

Well, that's what moot himself said.
>>242474

It took you a while to find that checkbox character didn't it?
>>242445
>/d/ /e/ /h/ /s/ /u/

haha oh wow
>>242481
links please
[x] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
[X] Run back to China
On that note, I dowloaded the Zip from Rapidshare but it had only up to thread 3. Are the rest archieved?
[] "Hey! Stop! I'm looking for Patchouli! I was sent here, honest! Otherwise, how could I have gotten in?!"
Plugging
https://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/
Again; if anyone's interested in seeing if we could make a VN out of this epic-ness, drop on by.
>>242496
Not really, I saved in my copypasta txt
>>242520
Gensokyo Man is here as well, now.
How long are you guys going to keep this up?
>>242525
until I get my Flandre ending
>>242525
Until we defeat ZUN.
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 OH GOD WHERE IS IT F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 COME ONNNNNNNNNNN
>>242530
>>242532
and that solves that!
>>242510
I have all except 8 and 9
File 1205863272386.jpg - (144KB, 600x832) [iqdb]
242538
Gensokyo man here. I have to go for an hour, but the next part is already written. Here you are;

Panicking, you run as fast as you can from the scary ass little demon-girl, rushing back the way you came(Or as good as you can remember) with a sense of urgency just as she unleashes another barrage at you. Hmm. You're going to need some sort of weapon eventually, you just know it.
At last, the doors! You burst free of the library, shoving open the doors as Koakuma is right behind you in hot pursuit. You dash down the hall, poste haste, heading for those gates with the friendly Hong Meiling... Only to be confronted with someone else.

"Going somewhere?" The maid asks genially, knives appearing in her hands at the clamor, the fairy maids huddling behind her helplessly and pointing at you. Koakuma is still right behind you, coming for you. There is no time to talk, only for action.


[ ] Run past her!

[ ] Run up the stairs, past Koakuma

[ ] Try to open the locked door to your left

[ ] Attempt to punch out Sakuya, then run past
[x] Run up the stairs, past Koakuma
[X] Scream
[X] Scream

BAD END ALL OVER THIS SHIT
☒ Try to open the locked door to your left
[X] Scream
>>242538
[X] Genufl- I mean, scream
Where's my "[] Rape the maid" choice?

[ ] Try to open the locked door to your left
Eh, might as well.
[ ] Run up the stairs, past Koakuma
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left
>>242538
[x] Attempt to punch out Sakuya, then run past.
ANYTHING WE DO IS FUTILE
THEREFORE WE MUST DIE IN THE MANLIEST WAY POSSIBLE
[x] Scream
THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY ON
[x] Scream

Only thing Anonymous can do. Attempting to escape will result in ZA WARUDO.
[x] Run past her!
[x] Attempt to punch out Sakuya, then run past
oh... wait!

I choose [XXXXXXXXXXX] Try to open the locked door to your left
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left
File 1205863409997.jpg - (189KB, 400x566) [iqdb]
242559
[x] Try to open the locked door to your left

We're going to die regardless. Might as well let little sister out to play.
All right, we're done for. We can only
[x] Scream
SAKUYA-SAN, SAKUYA-SAN, HUMAN KILLING STOP! HUMAN KILLING STOOOOOOP!
Cirno! GATTAI DA!!
[X] Scream

God damn every option seems like a bad end
OH SHI-
[X] Run up the stairs, past Koakuma
>>242530
Thanks, you're awesome.
>>242538
[X] Scream
There's not much else to do at this point.
[X] "Yes"
>>242566
You break it down, obviously. Then again, considering this is anon, I'm not sure how well that'll work out.
[ ] Nor known to life.
If the door is locked, how do you open it?
no want imminent death.
Screaming will probably bring Cirno or China (or even both) to your aid.
It's time for Cirno to come out of the shadows and block Sakuya's blow with her strength.
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left
All options lead to bad end.
[x] Try to open the locked door to your left
File 1205863606044.jpg - (99KB, 600x525) [iqdb]
242590
[ ] Za Warudo
[ ] Za Warudo
[ ] Za Warudo
[ ] Za Warudo
File 1205863613809.jpg - (182KB, 802x986) [iqdb]
242592
[x] Scream
Poor defenseless Anon-kun. ;_;
>>242588
because you know breaking into a mansion full of vampires was such a good idea to start out with.
[x] Scream
Maybe Cirno has good hearing.
aaaaand we're left with a nice cliffhanger
File 1205863740097.jpg - (168KB, 350x500 , 1205863740097.png) [iqdb]
242606
[ ] MUDA DA
[ ] MUDA DA
[ ] MUDA DA
[ ] MUDA DA
>>242595
not even mid-tier Hax powers would safe him right now
Does this mean we'll have to wait a whole HOUR before we get the next part?
>>242610
sounds like it.
Someone find weaknesses of both of them and attack for massive damage
PLOT TWIST:
Anon screams some nonsense that accidently happens to be an ancient powerful spell that knocks out the maid and koa. then patchy appears, she's impressed with your skill, route activated.
[x] Remove pants. Maybe the sight of Anon's penis will shock them long enough for you to escape.
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left

We go forward, we're fucked. We go back, we're slightly less fucked, but still fucked.

Wait. What if we go for MOE~ appeal and hide behind Koakuma?
[X] Run up the stairs, past Koakuma
Remi is probably up there but this seems to most logical course of action.
>>242625
poor Anon will be pierced by Koakumas claws before he gets there
>>242624
hm...sakuya's weakness is her loyalty to her mistress...don't see how we can use that one immediately. As for Koakuma, I don't think she has any weaknesses to speak of.
>>242628
no deus ex maschina please
File 1205864151758.jpg - (59KB, 550x450) [iqdb]
242647
upstairs! upstairs!
[x] Try to open the locked door to your left

Any attempt to run will result in our deaths, since Sakuya can manipulate time and space. Furthermore, I doubt Remilia will help us much.

Flandre, on the other hand, might be friendly towards us, since she doesn't her food is humans.

Keine is going to be so angry with us.
I thought flandre was upstairs.
>>242637
>no deus ex maschina please
>deus ex maschina
>maschina
>china
YES PLEASE
>>242649
I dislike your way of thinking
>>242636
She's a klutzy succubus who likes painting. Show her your penis.
>>242653
Basement.
>>242538
Every ending leads to BAD END. Nice way to get yourself locked into a dead end, Anon.
oh noes
anon get beaten up by sakuya, cirno bings him back to kaine, anon wakes up on next full moon
>>242657
Cannot... Deny me... China...
File 1205864363378.jpg - (209KB, 700x487) [iqdb]
242669
>>242653
Flandre is locked in the basement just like 90% of /jp/
>>242662
Weeeell, at least we'll hopefully restart at China again
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left
[X] Try to open the locked door to your left
>>242672

Anon is no superhero. Playing at Spiderman leads only to death.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE.
File 1205864706708.jpg - (263KB, 752x800) [iqdb]
242686
Have the previous threads been saved or archived?
Guys, if we survive this, we can still use it to our advantage.

China will undoubtedly get fired for letting you in. We can then invite her back to Keine's house and add her to our harem.
personally, I think the best option here would be to freeze in place and hope it doesn't hurt too much, but that wasn't a choice.
anon, /k/ommando variant option: breach door with shotgun, and run into the basement
>>242689

I've been saving them, and I know others have too.
GUYS, DON'T GO UPSTAIRS
THE LAKE AND WINDOWS
THEY WAIT FOR US
Guys, if we survive this, we can still use it to our advantage.

China will undoubtedly get fired for letting you in. We can then invite her back to Keine's house and make breakfast again, thereby increasing our harem by one.
>>242685
screaming gets close

sakuya won't hurt humans who can't use danmanku
>>242672
>Weeeell, at least we'll hopefully restart at Pachuri's path again

Fixed
>>242690
EXCELLENT PLAN
>>242696
and giving one more person our cold (achoo!)
>>242699
I'll work on updating this to the latest version soon.
>>242698
Sakuya can motherfucking freeze time
File 1205865006133.jpg - (87KB, 400x400) [iqdb]
242710
BE it Devils, Maids or omnipotent Vampire... this shit means nothing to us. We pierce through their defense and rape them!
THAT'S WHO WE ARE, THE RAPEMAN!
We definitely need to stop thinking with our penises.
>>242713
anon has many different opinions on many different aspects of touhou. the only thing we all have in common is that we're male.
Awaken your inner Manliness, Anonymous!
>>242719
Are you so sure about that?
>>242719
Anonymous is a woman in this you fag
>>242726
yes, 110% sure
Try to open the locked door to your left? Are you listening to yourself Anon? LOCKED DOOR
>>242726
okay, so we're also on 4chan, too, and I'm sure that there are a few other minor ones, but that's the big one. (no pun intended)
>>242728
AWESOME
>>242731
Anon also happens to be Shirou dumb, that's why we got ourselves killed two times already.
This is the story all about how
My life got flip turned upside down
I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
And I'll tell how I became Gensokyo's hottest man out of the air.

West 4chan, born and raised,
Went to the forest of magic, where I spent my first daze
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some fairies outside of the rule
When a couple of youkai said we're up to no good,
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I ran away from a fight and my Cirno got scared
And said "You're meetin' my neighbors in their vampire lair"
>>242726
female anons are pretending to be males for long time now. so was the "no girls on the internet" rule born.
>>242740
we died a second time?
>>242731
sometimes you have to ask youself
am i feeling lucky?
File 1205865508867.jpg - (110KB, 776x1117) [iqdb]
242748
File 1205865547111.jpg - (210KB, 768x614) [iqdb]
242750
oh sorry wrong castle. continue please
>>242745
Yes, first hoping into a frozen lake
Today by Meiling when we just tried to run past her into the mansion when she said hello to us
>>242748
Also since Meiling punched us so hard that we flew in the air and landed in the lake means we were already dead on the impact with the water surface. R.I.P Anon ;__;
>>242697
Um, yes she will.

>Furthermore, she is constantly a youkai supporter, and is cold-hearted towards human villagers visiting the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>She does come to the village to shop though, carrying a refined atmosphere around herself. There, she is never seen showing hostility towards other humans (*1).
>1: Though she tends to act outright hostile while at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, this is likely because she is acting in her capacity as security for the manor.

... on second thought, yeah, screaming might be for the best.

[x] Scream
File 1205865692867.jpg - (61KB, 383x799) [iqdb]
242766
>>242766
[X] follow her
>>242766
That pic is a lie. My boobs are bigger.
>>242766
Don't kid yourself, Sakuya, you know we're after delicious Patchy.
>>242696
Actually, I'd be very disappointed in anon if he got China in trouble for getting inside SDM.
File 1205866003538.jpg - (134KB, 581x455) [iqdb]
242788
>>242780
Let's compare them.
File 1205866179195.jpg - (145KB, 672x720) [iqdb]
242799
>>242697
She's in charge of making dinner.
China route is a good end with solitary life living with China in SDM, defending the gate to SDM, being tortured by Sakuya, Sounds like the life to me.
>>242783

Anemia girl can go die.

Maid and guard threesome for the win.
>>242804
Sounds like my type of ending
Why aren't there any calm and composed choices like with Eirin?
I just want to inform everyone participating in these threads that they are gigantic faggots.
>>242812
1,200 year old virgins are insane
>>242812
Anon did a Shirou at that point and already lost his chances with Eirin unless he still wants some hate sex.
>>242815
>Thread 12, Day 3

slowpoke.gif
>>242764
>>242779
>>242815
Same person. Go away troll.
I want my fucking Kaguya/Mokou threesome
>>242862
A dispute spanning centuries settled with a good, hot dicking? Sounds about right to me.
"Waking Up In Gensokyo II" should have an angsty/good end Hina route.
>>242879
until they start arguing over you.
Finally, caught up.
Now I can f5 with the best of em
>>242892
"There is more than enough Anonymous to go around"
>>242901
>leaving for an hour
File 1205867168971.jpg - (332KB, 654x658 , china.jpg) [iqdb]
242909
This is going to happen.
File 1205867198521.jpg - (244KB, 747x877 , chinaloli.jpg) [iqdb]
242915
Have a loli Meiling while waiting.
>>242906
that was an hour ago, and for that matter, this thread is auto-saging again. wait till he gets back, then new thread time, I think.
Remember Anon to not die. we must not die
>>242943
Too late.
>>242943
not looking likely right now.
I'm going to write a guide for this, so please wait for it so you can get the best routes.
>>242943
>REbbencs !dR7WV1bjfM
>REbbencs
ಠ_ಠ
Only Two continues left.
>>242784
One day while on your food-cart route, you pass in front of Scarlet Devil Mansion. As you're passing, a lone red-headed girl calls out to you. As she approaches, you are immediately captivated by her. You can't quite place it, but there's something very striking about her. She hands you a few coins, making her order as she does. You stare blankly for a moment before snapping back into reality, preparing what she ordered. As she begins eating, she comments on the flavor. You mention something about the spices used in it, and she immediately suggests a method for improving the flavor. Before long, you are both involved in a deep discussion of cooking techniques.
You find yourself surprised at how much she knows and ask her name. She smiles as she says her name is Hong Meiling, then mentions something about everyone always calling her 'China'. Eventually, you have to leave to continue your route.
>>242977
The next day, you visit again, and she is there once again. She orders food, and the two of you are once again wrapped up in a conversation about food preparation and cooking techniques. This continues for several days, and before long, you develop a romantic interest in each other. One day, as the two of you are out flirting with each other, a lone figure steps out of the mansion.

The Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi.

Meiling freezes in fear as the maid approaches, and you glance around nervously, not knowing what's about to happen. The maid approaches Meiling, then informs her that she is being replaced in her position as door guard by someone 'more competent' than her. After that, the maid turns away, heading for town. Distraught, Meiling turns, placing her head down on the table, letting out a sad sigh. You think for a moment, then offer to let her work the stand with you. She looks up at you, eyes sparkling, and accepts the offer. Before long, the two of you get married, have kids, and eventually open a restaurant in the town, working away happily for the rest of your days.
>>242943
Death is not that bad.
Where's my Shiki route?
>>242991
As of right now, our sin to virtue ratio is too high. We need to save Keine a few more times.
>>242538 which one is the winrar?
Do you want the fullCG-unlock savegame?
COME BACK
WE MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
awww, it's been an hour and a half. can't be helped, I suppose...
>>243045
ZOMG TORRENT PLZ!!!!!111
Gensokyo man here. Back. Working on next thread, due to autosage. Hold tight, anon.
>>243064
YAYYYY!
GM died due laxative overdose .
>>243084
Oh wait, nevermind
>>242982
Wait, what? Where's the bad end? This can't be a Touhou copypasta without the horrible bad end.
>>243093
The Bad End consists of Sakuya walking into your restaurant and attacking China out of habit, causing her hat to land on the oven and start a fire that leads to the deaths of your entire family save your oldest daughter, who flies off towards the SDM seeking revenge and never returns.
>>243196
True End
WHERE'S THE THREAD, GM, YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A THREAD
Dear god if anon survives this he's the motherfucking god of luck


Thread Watcher x