[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
File 1205791489566.jpg - (272KB, 600x900 , 2e634011d324a035e597859d730fa0b6.jpg) [iqdb]
235730
We're searing through threads like butter, Anon.
1.5k Replies and rising.
"Alrighties! Alley-oop!" Cirno snatches Keine gingerly out of your arms. "You wait here, don't go anywhere, 'kay?" Cirno smiles at you childishly, and you're almost afraid the fairy will drop the larger Keine, but your fears are allayed as Cirno darts off into the sky quickly, presumably from where you both came from.
"A very- selfless action, might I applaud you?" You turn, surprised, to see a woman clad in a split red and blue dress, with silver designs upon it. In her hands are a bow, and an arrow... Not knocked, but readily able to be.


[ ] "Who are you?!" You demand, backing up nervously.

[ ] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.

[ ] Flee!

[ ] "Cirno? CIRNO?" You call, requesting aid.
ACROSS THE SEA
HE BROUGHT US PAIN
WHITE MAN CAME
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
First post, fuck yeah.
AND MISERY
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
>>235734

Well, atleast it's a better song.


[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.

Eirin may help!
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.


FUCK YEAH EIRIN ROUTE
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
>>235747

Hey Anonymous of Alabama, since you have a tripcode is it accurate to say that you are not a free man; you are a number?
[ ] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[ ] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[x] "Who are you?!" You demand, backing up nervously.
// faking of course
File 1205791837408.jpg - (150KB, 720x1000 , a086genbu06eirin.jpg) [iqdb]
235774
>>OP
[ ] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.

I like where this is going...
[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
File 1205791863057.jpg - (233KB, 972x862 , 1205241326704.jpg) [iqdb]
235779
This will be fun. Also,
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
>>235780
WHEN YOU TALK TO HER! Now let me write.
WHEN DO WE GET TO FUCK MOKOU
delicious eirin titjob here we come perhaps with a side of kaguya
>>235788
Anonymous is always out of character
[x] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
>>235780
Even if we did get to fuck Mokou, you can tell it would only be her dead body by the time we see her again.
>not losing your wits at all

Man, why we gotta be so out of character
>>235788
not really, we've already died once and came back, and erin is not the kind to kill you without both a good reason and a warning.
File 1205792036599.jpg - (39KB, 577x375 , flander-vn.jpg) [iqdb]
235803
>>235788
Because "Flee" and "Raep" will only get you so far.
>>235799
She'd rather experiment on you.

She's Gensokyo's unit 731
Anonymous we need to think clearly and not just fucking rush in for sex, We need to look for options where we don't die, notice the signs to a bad end and try to get sex.

[X] "Hello, madame, you would be...?" You ask, not losing your wits at all.
MURDER IN THE RUE MORGUE
>>235819
An Orangutan did it. I did not see that one coming
>>235816

If we don't die after that last decision, there's no way in hell we can die without doing something blatantly suicidal (like jumping into a freezing lake).
>>235843
Jump! You can make it!
SOMEONE CALL THE GENDARME
I
'
M

M
A
K
I
N
G

A

N
O
>>235843

Writer even asked us to confirm our suicide.
I doubt it will kill us.
T
H
I
S

W
A
S

A

T
R
I
U
M
P
H
H
U
G
E

S
U
C
C
E
S
S
I
T
'
S

H
A
R
D

T
O

O
V
File 1205792574631.jpg - (78KB, 450x500 , 8552fd08eda413393561c424ef7bb90c.jpg) [iqdb]
235881
((Gensokyo man believes this is perfect Eirin picture for right now. Enjoy.))
Well, you TRY not to lose your wits. As it is, even as you say it, you inadvertantly step back, and trip over a rock, losing your balance, although you don't fall. The woman laughs, evidently amused by your ineptness. "I am Eirin Yagokoro. Now, what would a little human like you be doing here, running about with dangerous critters on a night such as this?" She leans forward, a patronizing smile on her face.


[ ] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?

[ ] "None of your business!" You huff, unamused by her laughter.

[ ] "Adventure seeking." You glare sullenly at her laughter. "What about you?"

[ ] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the rock and wave it around menacingly.

[ ] Pick up the nearby rock, throw it at her, and run.

[ ] Pick up that rock, lob it at her, and find another quick.
why is alabama such a faget
W
E

D
O

W
H
A
T

W
E

M
U
S
T
A
P
E
R
T
U
R
E

S
C
I
E
N
C
E
Alabama is tsun tsun for this story

His bullshit does nothing
He secretly wants to keep it on the front page, just incase.
>>235881

[x] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
F
O
R

T
H
E

G
O
O
D

O
F

A
L
L

O
F

U
S
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the rock and wave it around menacingly.
>>235881

[x] "Adventure seeking." You glare sullenly at her laughter. "What about you?"

I'm seeking an adventure with her, if you know what I mean
[ ] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the rock and wave it around menacingly.
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

W
E

C
A
N
[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[x] "Adventure seeking." You glare sullenly at her laughter. "What about you?"
E
X
C
E
P
T

T
H
E

O
N
E
S

W
H
O

A
R
E

D
E
A
D
[ ] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[x] "None of your business!" You huff, unamused by her laughter.
[ ] "Adventure seeking." You glare sullenly at her laughter. "What about you?"
>>235881
[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[x] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
>>235901

oh come on , don't be a faggot with that rock, you know you can't hurt the fucking Mooninite
B
U
T

T
H
E
R
E
'
S

N
O

S
E
N
S
E

C
R
Y
I
N
G

O
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
Y

M
I
S
T
A
K
E
[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
I like where this is going...

[X] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
Y
O
U

J
U
S
T

K
E
E
P

O
N

T
R
Y
I
N
G

'
T
I
L

Y
O
U

R
U
N

O
U
T

O
F

C
A
K
E
[X] Pick up that rock, lob it at her, and find another quick.
[x] Pick up the nearby rock, throw it at her, and run.

// for the lulz
A
N
D

Y
O
U
'
L
L

M
A
K
E

A

N
E
A
T

G
U
N
A
N
D

T
H
E

S
C
I
E
N
C
E

G
E
T
S

D
O
N
E
I
'
M

N
O
T

E
V
E
N

A
N
G
R
Y
F
O
R

T
H
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

W
H
O

A
R
E

S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
E
V
E
N

T
H
O
U
G
H

Y
O
U

B
R
O
K
E

M
Y

H
E
A
R
T

A
N
D

K
I
L
L
E
D

M
E
I
'
M

B
E
I
N
G

S
O

S
I
N
C
E
R
E

R
I
G
H
T

N
O
W
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the rock and wave it around menacingly.
A
N
D

T
O
R
E

M
E

T
O

P
I
E
C
E
S
>>235948
Tch...
A
N
D

T
H
R
E
W

E
V
E
R
Y

P
I
E
C
E

I
N

T
O

A

F
I
R
E
A
S

T
H
E
Y

B
U
R
N
E
D
I

W
A
S

S
O

H
A
P
P
Y

F
O
R

Y
O
U
[x] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
[x] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
A
S

T
H
E
Y

B
U
R
N
E
D

I
T

H
U
R
T

B
E
C
A
U
S
E
>>235973
Congratulations, you have gained a level in Lulzkiller, a prestige class for chaotic evil trolls. Please take this opportunity to choke to death on a bag of dicks.
A
N
D

W
E
'
R
E

O
U
T

O
F

B
E
T
A
>>235987

Don't feed the trolls.
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the rock and wave it around menacingly.
N
O
W

T
H
E
S
E

P
O
I
N
T
S

O
F

D
A
T
A

M
A
K
E

A

W
O
N
D
E
R
F
U
L

L
I
N
E
W
E
'
R
E

R
E
L
E
A
S
I
N
G

O
N

T
I
M
E
S
O

I
'
M

G
L
A
D

I

G
O
T

B
U
R
N
E
D
File 1205793536268.jpg - (8KB, 200x200 , wriggleWait.gif) [iqdb]
236014
F5...!
F
O
R

T
H
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

W
H
O

A
R
E

S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
>>236015
I can help you.
[x] "Out for some fresh air." You reply sarcastically. "And you?
won
T
H
I
N
K

O
F

A
L
L

T
H
E

T
H
I
N
G
S

W
E

L
E
A
R
N
E
D
Gensokyo man here, give me a moment to sift through the trollposts.
>>236015
thanks for putting up with this, GM.
G
O

A
H
E
A
D

A
N
D

L
E
A
V
E

M
E
I

T
H
I
N
K

I
'
D

P
R
E
F
E
R

T
O

S
T
A
Y

I
N
S
I
D
E
T
H
A
T

W
A
S

A

J
O
K
E
M
A
Y
B
E

B
L
A
C
K

M
E
S
A
M
A
Y
B
E

Y
O
U
'
L
L

F
I
N
D

S
O
M
E
O
N
E

E
L
S
E

T
O

H
E
L
P

Y
O
U
A
N
Y
W
A
Y
,

T
H
I
S

C
A
K
E

I
S

G
R
E
A
T
H
A

H
A

F
A
T

C
H
A
N
C
E
I
T
'
S

S
O

D
E
L
I
C
I
O
U
S

A
N
D

M
O
I
S
T
W
H
E
N

T
H
E
R
E
'
S

S
C
I
E
N
C
E

T
O

D
O
L
O
O
K

A
T

M
E

S
T
I
L
L

T
A
L
K
I
N
G
Good thing we have alabama here to keep this on the first page while we wait.
W
H
E
N

I

L
O
O
K

O
U
T

T
H
E
R
E

I
T

M
A
K
E
S

M
E

G
L
A
D

I
'
M

N
O
T

Y
O
U
>>236076

lol, yes, that's really useful!
>>236075
stage lol
I
'
V
E

E
X
P
E
R
I
M
E
N
T
S

T
O

R
U
N
>>236076
prettymuch.
O
N

T
H
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

W
H
O

A
R
E

S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
T
H
E
R
E

I
S

R
E
S
E
A
R
C
H

T
O

B
E

D
O
N
E
File 1205794249220.jpg - (44KB, 662x700 , 0a67ce9be72e39a53c4cb90529fc86d5.jpg) [iqdb]
236101
"Oh, your wit astounds me." She replies dramatically, quite obviously mocking you. "But I would be providing assistance for Princess Kaguya after her little fracas with the girl of flames. She never was much on the pain threshold, truth be told." She continues conversationally. "I wonder how high yours is." She replies knocking an arrow to her bow in a macabre fashion, and aiming an arrow at you.
You can't help but shout out "NO!" and shield yourself. You may be a 4channer, but really, you've got SOME self preservation. Once more, her throaty chuckles echoes through the crisp night air. "What a funny little man." She gently moves the bow away, and deftly removes the arrow. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me the real reason you are out there, then?" She raises an eyebrow in inquery.


[ ] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.

[ ] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

[ ] "Looking for moon people, I guess."

[ ] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.

[ ] Pick up the nearby rock, throw it at her, and run.

[ ] Pick up that rock, lob it at her, and find another quick.
A
N
D

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

M
E

I

A
M

S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
[X] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[X] "Looking for moon people, I guess."
I
'
M

D
O
I
N
G

S
C
I
E
N
C
E

A
N
D

I
'
M

S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
>>236101
[X] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
>>236101

[x] Genuflect
>>236101

[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

FUCK YES, THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST ARROW IN THE HEAD EVER
>>236101
[x] "Looking for moon people, I guess."
I

F
E
E
L

F
A
N
T
A
S
T
I
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[XX] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
>>236101
[x] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
Fight Reisen again, Anon! We must regain our honor!
[X] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[X] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.

This is the closest thing on the list to "I got sucked into an alternate dimension and am trying to save one of the few people that would not leave me to the wolves in this land filled with deamons, monsters and magicians"
W
H
I
L
E

Y
O
U
'
R
E

D
Y
[x] "Looking for moon people, I guess."
>>236101
[ ] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[x] "Looking for moon people, I guess."
[X] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[ ] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
A
N
D

W
H
E
N

Y
O
U
'
R
E
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.

Doesn't matter though. Any choice looks like BAD END.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

This sounds fun
S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
[ ] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

FUCK YES EIRIN SEX
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[X] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[x] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

Might as well go for the best sounding choice
[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

Fuck yeah.
This doesn't look like it's going to end well for anon with the choices being made.

[x] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.

Seems like the best to me.
[X ] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
_, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡
S
T
I
L
L

A
L
I
V
E
File 1205794654189.jpg - (124KB, 500x600 , 1205794654189.png) [iqdb]
236170
[x] NEEDLE TIME
[x] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
WHY DO YOU GUYS GO SUICIDAL AROUND LUNARIANS
WE'RE GOING MAD FROM THE PURE RAYS OF THE MOON
[ ] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
>>236180
Reisen is looking at us from afar
[x] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.

Bad end!
>>236145
As of this post it is:
[7] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[5] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[4] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[4] "Looking for moon people, I guess."
So you don't have to sift through the troll post, OP.
>>236190
posts made by the samefag don't count
File 1205794826830.jpg - (110KB, 500x707) [iqdb]
236197
She won't actually kill us.....maybe

Oh man, I'm very torn between getting Keine points and seeing what Eirin does to us.
>>236190
it's first to 15
>>236191
I DON'T WANT TO BE BITCHSLAPPED AGAIN GUYS!
This is why we should go back to first post decides.
>>236203

That made us swim in a frozen lake.
>>236203
I'm agreeing with first post decides after this one
And then Anon was a test subject for the rest of his life
Why won't you stop guys please this is gay
>>236203
No, that would be even worse.
>>236212

Tsun tsun

>>236207

I wouldn't mind first three.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
I feel like crying
>>236212
Why are you getting so butthurt, anyways? Just ignore the threads. You're only waiting your time, really.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
>>236197
at this point it looks like target practice.
[X] Pick up the nearby rock, throw it at her, and run.
>>236207
Well, at least make it 3 posts decide again. 1st post is too haphazard in my opinion.
OP can decide how he will handle things, if he sees that a lot of splitting occures he can make first 3 posts and if it is obvious majority then it's fine too.
[X] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[X] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[11] "Rescue mission. You're not going to get in the way, are you?" You pick up the stone and wave it around menacingly.
[16] "Looking for buried treasure, but I might have found something better." You look her over and whistle ludely.
[6] "Looking for adventure." You shrug.
[4] "Looking for moon people, I guess."

Assuming I counted right
first three posts should decide
>>236255
exact posts made nearly at the same time can't be made by the same person because they are exactly the same words and text
>>236271
exact posts can't be made by same person twice in a row because of a flood detector, fag
>>236255

This is why we can't have nice things!
>>236258
you know, OP could say stop and declare something the winner and then continue writing his stuff, so the threads don't get clogged up with more votes and reaching auto-sage faster.
>>236282
maybe it would be better to only count posts that have a unique side comment? at least that way someone couldn't simply copy and paste or doublepost.
I thought it was still the first 7 replies. Tallying all the votes would take up a lot of time. Can't please everyone, if you voted late just wait for the next set of choices.
>>236299
Yes, that's how it is now and it should stay like this. Less chance for a spammer, and more chance for you to post your answer.
>>236299
it actually still is. We decided it to be the first 7 votes for one option.
>>236301
I think it's too complicated for really everyone to come up with creative side comment.
>>236313
did you not see the last options? It was spam but the same fags for two options
>>236301
This isn't SaiMoe.
File 1205795913045.jpg - (68KB, 430x700) [iqdb]
236345
Eirin looks amused by your rock waving, neanderthal like ways. Good for you. A pained yell of "EIRIIIIN!" Breaks the night air, the voice unfamiliar.

"That would be my curtain call." Effortlessly, Eirin rises into the air. "Now, little boy, run home. Your pet fairy has returned." And with that, she disappears into bamboo shoots, leaving you with your head still intact, without an arrow through it. It leaves you wonder two things: Why are those lunarians so hot, and why the HELL ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T FLY?!
You do, however, look up and see the blue attired fairy plummeting towards you, and you lean forward to catch her in your arms. "SUCCESS!" She yells, right in your face. You wish she wouldn't do that. "Ready to gooo?" She inquires, looking devilishly at you even as your fingers feel like they're freezing.


[ ] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."

[ ] "Cirno, wait here." You walk after Eirin.

[ ] "Hey, Cirno, could we visit your neighbors again first?" You ask. Couldn't hurt to press your luck further tonight, it's going well.

[ ] Drop Cirno, run after that uppity bitch with rock in hand.
>>236345
[x] "Hey, Cirno, could we visit your neighbors again first?" You ask. Couldn't hurt to press your luck further tonight, it's going well.
>>236313
I agree. There needs to be a compromise between randomness and people multi-voting and 7 votes for an option seems fine to me. Maybe 5 as well. I think people are voting fast enough so that out of 7 votes there might only be 1 or 2 that are double votes, hopefully.
[ ] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
[ ] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
[X] "Cirno, wait here." You walk after Eirin.
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
[ ] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
>>236345
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
>>236345

I cannot decide
Mokou, Keine, Cirno, or suicide...

Can I vote for everything to end the vote faster?
Anon is the most fearless in Gensokyo.
[x] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
// not going to let that slip past, quick now
[x] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
>>236345


[x] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."

Let's play it safe for now.
We already have 7 "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go.""!
>>236320
[ ] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
so who do you guys think won; Mokou or Kaguya?
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
File 1205796274807.jpg - (33KB, 280x426) [iqdb]
236398
[X] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
>>236394
Kaguya,

Obviously, she can't die and also Kaguya can manipulate eternity
>>236394

I think Kaguya won, she has Eirin after all...
I'm wondering though, what could have hurt Keine in hakutaku form that she's so severely wounded?
[x] "Yeah, Cirno." You say, relieved. "Let's go."
>>236410
but Eirin wasn't in the fight, and my impression from IN was that Mokou won most of the time.
[X] Drop Cirno, run after that uppity bitch with rock in hand.

I don't care how hot she is or if it destroys any chance of screwing her.
Stop right there, faggot face
File 1205796650559.jpg - (62KB, 500x363) [iqdb]
236446
>>236434
A common misconception, spread by fire pigeon propaganda..
>>236411
she didn't seem seriously hurt, just defeated. Basically, it sounds like she tried to stop kaguya and lost to me.
>>236451
>>me.

Eirin?
_, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡

 _, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡
>>236451
>>236477
..., to me.
>>236451

hmm Freud would be fascinated of this Internet Age
>>236492

...ah, the power of ,commas,
>>236503
"so what does it mean when I dream of a robot fucking a naga while being tied up by a giant spider?"
>>236451
mind you, I wouldn't mind kiene "losing to me" ;-)
File 1205797232651.jpg - (295KB, 400x400 , 1205797232651.png) [iqdb]
236545
Cirno smiles happily at you. "Okay." She picks you up once more; you're getting rather used to this, and you fall asleep once more on the ride back to Keine's house.
Save in Slot 1, anon?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No
>>236545
[x] Yes
>>236545
[x] Yes
// need to sleep
[X] No
>>236545

Does that mean you're done for the night?
;_;
[x] Yes
[X] Yes
>>236565
Think more 1 hour break.
>>236545
[ ] Yes
heh, "slot 1"
>>236545

[x] Genuflect
[ ]No
Make it slot 2.
Remember; Save in different slots so you can go back to other routes!
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
>>236545
[X] put it in slot 1
File 1205797431293.jpg - (19KB, 240x225) [iqdb]
236593
>>236545
[X] Yes
[x] YES

Tommorow, same time?
>>236557
>>236563

Quit being stupid..
>>236595
>>236581

See

>>236573

Also, awesome.
>>236590

and j-j-j-j-jam it in

Oh shit Eirin, I should read this one lol
>>236545
The next thread will be when? 1~2PM?
[x] Yes
>>236573
Gensokyo Man has endless supplies of energy
cool, I have some anime I just finished downloading. an hour is perfect for that.
I CAN SHOWER NOW

AND MAKE MORE おちんちん THREADS!
>>236581
Guys, Gensokyo Man here.
As I said, I'll only be gone for a hour. Take a break, get coffee, whatever floats your boat. Just ensure the next boat isn't Komachi's Nice Boat.
Someone rapidshit those previous threads while we're taking a break
Are these threads being saved anywhere? I've been trying to keep up, but alas, real life has pulled me away and I've missed many of the threads
>>236573
>>236598

Ah, Thanks!
>>236624

doesntexist should have picked them up
>>236345
>[x] Drop Cirno, run after that uppity bitch with rock in hand.

Eiren gone get it.
save those threads for posterity and VN reference
>>236668
We should start organizing a VN wiki/forum/imageboard soon.
File 1205801342623.jpg - (89KB, 311x586 , 1203869211308.jpg) [iqdb]
237081
>>236779
I already have one up. Email me for a link. I won't post it publicly until I alter it a bit though.
bump, as it's been about an hour...though a new thread would probibly be better, I'll let GM make it.
fuck, this thread is fucking up and not displaying my message. maybe a bump will fix it.
>>237080

Autosage kicked in 12 posts ago.
>>237112
>>Autosage kicked in 12 posts ago.

Also, I see it fine.


Thread Watcher x