[Return]
Archived Thread
Thread originally appeared here
No. 233123
File 1205772487116.jpg - (85KB, 560x800 , 7653d959ed916739156347e8d2b81088.jpg) [iqdb]
233123
>>233060
>>233064
>>233065
Autosaged. Anyways.
"Moon people?" She frowns, slightly concerned. "Ah- There's nothing out there but those rabbits, honestly, you could have hurt yourself. You shouldn't do such rash things." You know she's lying as she attempts to discourage you from any return attempts. "You should go back to bed--" However, she is interrupted by a loud commotion outside, causing both of you to turn to look out the window. And see an unfortunate, harassed looking shopkeeper arguing loudly with an impatient looking blonde woman in a black hat. "C'mon, can't you lower the price on that basket for meeee? I'm cute and adorable, aren't I?" You can see what is unmistakably Marisa Kirisame. She probably doesn't come here often, and the poor man looks like the rather unfortunate victim of Marisa's wonderful skills in social nicities. Keine looks out, a bit worried.


[ ] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"

[ ] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.

[ ] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.

[ ] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.
[ ] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[x] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[x] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[x] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[x] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[X] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
[x ] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"
Gensokyo man, here. Fixing error.


[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Aha! Freedom!" Run for the doors, but ignore Marisa; You can find your way on your own!
WHY IS THERE 3 OF THE SAME OPTION?
[x ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[X] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.

[X] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.

[X] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.
[ ] Go over to the window. "Who is that, Keine?"

fuck you cirno choices
[x] "Aha! Freedom!" Run for the doors, but ignore Marisa; You can find your way on your own!
[X] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
>>233137
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
MUST STAY WITH KEINE
[ x ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
Cirno was obviously the correct answer. Why don't you people understand this. Not even the author himself can resist her.
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
// totally taking this one then...
File 1205772666983.jpg - (14KB, 520x520 , 1205772666983.png) [iqdb]
233157
Three "Have you seen Cirno?" choices? Looks like Remilia's trying to fuck with your fate.
Hopefully this are going to start getting CRAAAZY.
[x ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
>>233137
Ok. I'm changing my answer to the bed thing then. CAUSE I AM FEELING WOOZY AND GOING BACK TO BED SOUNDS GOOD. WILL YOU JOIN ME MISS KEINE?
[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[ X] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[ x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
File 1205772745611.jpg - (14KB, 520x520 , 1205772745611.png) [iqdb]
233172
Three "Have you seen Cirno?" choices? Looks like Remilia's trying to fuck with your fate. Hopefully this means things are going to get CRAAAZY.
OH GOD, can't wait for GOOD END with Keine.
[X] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.
!!!
File 1205772776861.jpg - (298KB, 839x1200) [iqdb]
233178
marissa isn't a bad choice
she can take you into the scarlet mansion to patchouli

or

to flandre!!!
>>233196
shhh, we are going to be harvest moon with keine
>>233201
W-why have we abandoned Cirno? At the very least we need to make sure that she's okay!
>>233196
Voting to be Marisa's accomplice in thievery
fuck yeah full moon and caved anon
>>233213
WE'LL DO HER ROUTE NEXT TIME
KEINE ROUTE FIRST
>>233213

We can go cirno's route later, next time we die.
>>233213
CIRNO WILL BE FINE. SHE IS A FAIRY. FAIRY ARE ESSENCES OF NATURE OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. THEY CANNOT DIE.
File 1205773111634.jpg - (82KB, 650x964) [iqdb]
233220
>>233127
>>233128
>>233130
"Trouble. That's Marisa Kirisame, she's a witch... You should stay away from her." Keine advises, closing the curtains promptly. "Please, you should head to bed." She places a delicate, pale wrist onto your forehead, attempting to feel your fever. "You'll not get better if you continue like this. I'd feel responsible were you to get worse."


[ ] "And are you sure you haven't seen Cirno?"

[ ] Go out with a cheerful "Hello! Have you seen Cirno?" To Marisa, pushing past the distracted Keine.

[ ] "Aha! Freedom!" Run for the doors, but ignore Marisa; You can find Cirno on your own!"

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Who is 'Mokou?" You ask, but feel oddly like you should have asked about Cirno for some reason. It also feels like someone is fucking around with you.
>>233220

[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[ x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
>>233220
[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

[ ] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
[X] "Who is 'Mokou?" You ask, but feel oddly like you should have asked about Cirno for some reason. It also feels like someone is fucking around with you.
can someone post the 2nd thread? I could only find the 1st thread.
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
keine is switching our medicine just like kohaku :|
Anon is in full Keine mode.
[X] "Who is 'Mokou?" You ask, but feel oddly like you should have asked about Cirno for some reason. It also feels like someone is fucking around with you.
[X] "Who is 'Mokou?" You ask, but feel oddly like you should have asked about Cirno for some reason. It also feels like someone is fucking around with you.

CIRNO CIRNO CIRNO
[X] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.

gb2/bed/, and after you wake up again [X] GENUFLECT
[x] "Who is 'Mokou?" You ask, but feel oddly like you should have asked about Cirno for some reason. It also feels like someone is fucking around with you.
>>233242
Except instead of needle time, we get CAVED

FUCK YEAH
Yeah, let's go to sleep.
repeat again
KEINE IS GONNA CAVE YOU WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING
Sleeping = cockblocked Anon again
>>233242
NO ANON-SAMA THAT PLACE WAS NOT MEANT FOR A MAN?
[x] "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
☒ "Yeah... You know what? Sleeping sounds good." Then head back to back to bed. You're feeling a bit woozy.
if you go back to sleep Mokou eats you:)
Keine doesn`t turn into a rape machine. get over it
File 1205773338445.jpg - (148KB, 576x678) [iqdb]
233266
GOOD END
>>233223
rapidshare link was posted in 4th thread
How much you wanna bet Anonymous is going to get screwed out of the Keine Good End?
You wake up in the bamboo forest, hung up in a tree with Mokou staring at you.
File 1205773595023.jpg - (129KB, 773x1024) [iqdb]
233289
>>233227
>>233231
>>233232
She looks a bit more relaxed as you aquiece. "Good, good. Please tell me how you feel later." Not giving you a chance to respond, she leads you by the hand back to bed, and you obediently get back in. She tucks you in nice and warm, and refills the cup of water, exiting the room. "I will see you in a few hours." She calls, gently shutting the door behind her.
What do you do anon?

[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then fall asleep.

[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then try to escape through the larger bedroom window.

[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then go over to the window and see if you can still see Marisa through it.

[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
>>233289
[x] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
>>233289
[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
[x] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then try to escape through the larger bedroom window.
[ x] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
[X] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.

surprise buttsecks
[x] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.

// "in a few hours"?
I know this will end in rape attempts but oh well..

[X] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
[x] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.

I has a bad feeling about the water.
[x ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then fall asleep.
[X] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then fall asleep.
[X] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.

AFTER THAT SEXUALLY ASSUALT HER
[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.
[x ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then fall asleep.
[x] brutally rape her
[X] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes

I hope I not die again:)
>>233309
it totally depends on OP, but I'd appreciate it if it comes slowly with many fruity details
You anons realize that by only pretending to be asleep, you get no Patchu dream right?
>>233330
i need no dream when keine is right in front of me
[ ] Drink water. You are thirsty. Then pretend to sleep until Keine comes.

And trust me, she will come. Over and over again. If you know what I mean.
>>233330
but they like to pretend
THE WATER IS DRUGGED! SHE'S GOING TO DATERAPE ANON!
>>233344
FUCK YES!
>>233309
No, anon. You are to be sexually assaulted. I bet Keine was hoping you would be asleep so she could get in some gropes.
>>233344
saw that coming, i'd rather be concious for sexing
File 1205774069438.jpg - (90KB, 580x652) [iqdb]
233358
>>233341
>>233344
Didn't see that coming eh?
>>233344
anon is used to swin in a sea of piss
drugs are nothing to him
File 1205774076318.jpg - (89KB, 383x700) [iqdb]
233361
>>233293
>>233296
>>233300
You gulp down a the whole cup, and afterwards feel refreshed. Leaning back into your pillows, you can't help but be suspicious. What if she is drugging you? Or, maybe, you just want to catch her off guard. No matter the reason, you don't let yourself fall asleep, and continue to wait.
In a few hours, Keine returns, with two bottles in her hand. She pours one into the water bottle, then quickly hides it. The other she uses to fill a spoon, and is about to shake you awake...


[ ] Get up suddenly and demand to know what the hell she put in the water.

[ ] Continue to pretend to be asleep, and turn away when she tries to awaken you.

[ ] Leap out past her and run out of the room for the exit. She's insane!

[ ] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[X] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[ ] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[ x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
>>233361
[ ] Continue to pretend to be asleep, and turn away when she tries to awaken you.


OR


[ ] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.

then make her drink the drugged water
[ ] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
[x] Get up suddenly and demand to know what the hell she put in the water.

// for some unknown reason
File 1205774173233.jpg - (65KB, 400x450) [iqdb]
233378
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.

sweet love medicine
[X] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
>>233379

I'm putting money on it being medicine.
what the hell? Why do you all think the same?
[X] Get up suddenly and demand to know what the hell she put in the water.
WHEN DO WE GET TO FUCK MOKOU.
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.
>>233389
CAVED SEX HIVEMIND
[x] Continue to pretend to sleep, but "wake up" when she tries to awaken you.

>because we don't want to mess with them
File 1205774354748.jpg - (138KB, 1024x768) [iqdb]
233401
I just want to say that I fucking love these and that we should actually make a game of this. Good work, storytelling Anon.

As a doctor, I full endorse these threads. They are the cure for what fails you.

Also, I fucking love Keine.
Oh hi, is this the second thread today?
I have a boner already
>>233394
there was one vague Mokou option, but Anon is in Full Keine Mode right now.
File 1205774479909.jpg - (88KB, 551x450) [iqdb]
233416
>>233394
enjoy your lack of mokou
Anon must overdrive gattai
>>233389
Probably the trauma of BAD END has galvanized the anon of /jp/ to see through something reasonable. I know my heart was breaking with all of the inconsistent stuff people were picking.
File 1205774514801.jpg - (355KB, 600x600 , 1205774514801.png) [iqdb]
233423
>>233394
after you wake up you see this
well at least we can hope
>>233361
Delicious medicine. You must drink it.
I miss Cirno.
Cino's route should be saved for last à la Coco's route. It will be made of awesome and bricks.
File 1205774633052.jpg - (53KB, 600x450) [iqdb]
233433
>>233366
>>233367
>>233368
"Here..." Keine kneels next to you, raising yet another mouthful of purple liquid to you, same as the last time she woke you up earlier. Your eyes can't help but dart to the pitcher. She doesn't seem to notice, and you can't see the other bottle. Your eyes were half closed, so you couldn't see any details.


[ ] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"

[ ] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.

[ ] Pretend to drink the medicine, but actually hold it inside your mouth until she leaves.

[ ] Refuse, and scramble out of the door. Go out the window.

[ ] Refuse, and scramble out of the door. Rush into the hallway and out the main door.
>>233431
>>233429
B-but she'll forget about us if we leave her for too long ;_;
You know, after Anon died and we started back at the eggs, I was half expecting people to follow the same path again. I honestly thought we would die in the exact same way a second time.
[x] Refuse, and scramble out of the door. Go out the window.
[x] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"
File 1205774669321.jpg - (160KB, 839x1200) [iqdb]
233441
>>233429
Cirno is dead.
DEAD.
[X ] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[ ] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[x] Pretend to drink the medicine, but actually hold it inside your mouth until she leaves.
I-i don't know what to do
[ x] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"
>>233433
Drink it all up and prepare for rape
>>233440
>>233442
It's just medicine you paranoid faggots.
[x] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"

Why do I keep thinking about Kohaku..."Hmm....
[X] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"

may at least ask before we die
>>233447
first hard choice, you can tell at all the different choices
[ ] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
Goddammit, now you're questioning Keine and showing that you were pretending to sleep. You're going to get caved.
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[x] Refuse. "Keine... I saw you. What did you put in the water?"

I probably fucked up...
You guys dare mistrust Keine?
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
>>233440
>>233442
>>233448
;_; you paranoid freaks
>>233451
>>233452
New Rule: Only listen to tripfriend votes.

Except for Hong Meiling.>>233454
Someone rapidshare all of those threads once Gensokyo man stops posting please
Don't worry, it's not full moon (yet).
Oops.
>>233472
Go fuck yourself, tripfag. Hong Meiling > You.
>>233472
hey tard, i was your third vote
>>233472
>New Rule: Only listen to Cirno votes.

>Except for Hong Meiling.

Fixed.
File 1205774930572.jpg - (34KB, 400x400) [iqdb]
233483
>>233471
the only hope now is that Keine stays calm and convinces you of her good will
BEST END.
lol oh man, apparently people couldn't figure out I was joking. Hong Meiling is a fine tripfriend and we get along well. He made the correct choice anyways, you need to take the medicine.

And I'm off to class. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Anon is going to make Keine cry with their cruel distrust.
[ ] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
>>233474
On it.
>>233448
>>233451
>>233452
This is fucking why we cannot have nice things.

I drink the water like an obedient whipped bitch
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
This needs to be turned into a real visual novel. Organise a team and Put Gensokyo man as the main writer for all the routes STAT
>>233491
>[X] Obediently drink the medicine. You whipped bitch, you.
See, this is how it all starts. You question the intentions of someone who only has your best interests at heart, and the next thing you know you're beating them to death with a bat and clawing your own throat.
>>233510
whatever happened to VIP quality?
>>233510
And it would still be finished before Katokawa Shoujo or whatever that fucking project is called.
Just rape her already!
>>233495
I blame girls like Kohaku for this
File 1205775253114.jpg - (98KB, 587x675) [iqdb]
233525
>>233440
>>233442
>>233448
Keine blinks. "Oh? You saw that...?" She looks a bit embarassed, and puts a hand to her head. "Actually, it's mineral oil. I didn't want to embarass you. I only put in a small amount don't worry!" She quickly assures you. "Please, drink the medicine..."


[ ] Continue to be suspicious. "Show me the bottle, Keine."

[ ] "What does mineral oil do?"

[ ] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

[ ] Pretend to drink the medicine, but actually hold it inside your mouth until she leaves.

[ ] Continue to refuse. "I can't believe you!" Scramble out of the bed. Go out the window.
>>233516
LISTEN TO THIS MAN

DO NOT DOUBT THE SCHOOL TEACHER
[x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
[X] "What does mineral oil do?"
[ x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
>>233525
I FUCKING HATE YOU GENSOKYO MAN.

WE DRANK THE WATER LIKE OBEDIENT BITCHES


;_;
[x] Continue to refuse. "I can't believe you!" Scramble out of the bed. Go out the window.

FUCKING WINDOW
[ ] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
>>233525
[x] "What does mineral oil do?"
[ X ] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
[x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
// Going for save now
confirmed for medicine
[X] "What does mineral oil do?"
[X] "What does mineral oil do?"
Teach me a lesson about oil
[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.


[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
[ x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
Right click
SAVE
Slot 0
Done~
[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

I'm ready for whatever happens now
>>233531
Spoiler: You drank Cirno
[ ] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

ALSO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE for questioning her pure intentions! ;__;
[x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

Why do I still feel like I fucked up...
[X] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.

shit is taking too long
[ ] Continue to be suspicious. "Show me the bottle, Keine."

It's not mineral water you faggots, she's lying through her teeth. Don't trust that goody two-shoes teacher facade.
>>233548

FUCKKKKKKKK
[X] Continue to be suspicious. "Show me the bottle, Keine."

If it turns out to be tang I swear...
>>233548
If I drink the strongest water then I will become the strongest
>>>/r/2456977
[x] Continue to be suspicious. "Show me the bottle, Keine."
>>233545
This anon reached his limit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_oil
>Mineral oil or liquid petrolatum is a by-product in the distillation of petroleum to produce gasoline. It is a transparent, colorless oil composed mainly of alkanes (typically 15 to 40 carbons) [1] and cyclic paraffins, related to white petrolatum. Mineral oil is a substance of relatively low value, and it is produced in very large quantities. Mineral oil is available in light and heavy grades, and can often be found in drug stores.

BAD END
>>233562
hell yes...
>>Mineral oil is sometimes taken orally as a laxative. It lubricates feces and intestinal mucous membranes, and limits the amount of water removed from feces. Typically, mineral oil is effective within just as little as six hours. While it has been reported that mineral oil may be absorbed when emulsified, most information shows that it passes harmlessly through the gastrointestinal system.

Uh-oh.
Anonymous doesn't have a wikipedia in Gensokyo
File 1205775588722.jpg - (27KB, 640x480) [iqdb]
233572
>>233562
Well I hope it's some kind of aphrodisiac.
Mineral oil is sometimes taken orally as a laxative. It lubricates feces and intestinal mucous membranes, and limits the amount of water removed from feces. Typically, mineral oil is effective within just as little as six hours. While it has been reported that mineral oil may be absorbed when emulsified, most information shows that it passes harmlessly through the gastrointestinal system.

WE'VE BEEN HAD
>>233568
LAXATIVE END
>>233568
Why would she want Anon to shit his brains out?
inb4

BUT THAT"S WHERE I POOP
The window was the only real choice
>>233577
I guess she did it for the lulz
>>233588
What, Keine is now one of us?
halp!
>>>/r/2456977
File 1205775776676.jpg - (54KB, 432x808) [iqdb]
233592
here look, it's really mineral oil

continue plz
>>233582
NO KEINE-SAMA THAT PLACE WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOUR HORNS
>>233577
She doesn't want to get her horns dirty.
File 1205775797136.jpg - (56KB, 400x400) [iqdb]
233597
CAVED OR NOT, that is the question.
Be a man anon, and take it up the ass.
Laxatives are typically employed to clean the intestine before rectal examinations such as colonoscopies.
she loves us so much she's going to eat our poop
after we take it up the ass it's her turn guys, lets do it
Oh snap, she's going to cave us. DRINK IT UP ANON
>>233599
maybe she will find cirno there
united at last
[x] Agreeably down the medicine, taking Keine's word for it.
She is going to pierce our heavens with her drills
...God dammit...we've been duped!
We need a H scene fast
Are you a bad enough dude to Keine's horns?
Gensokyo Man is back, he had to eat delicious soup. Only without laxitives.
Post forthcoming.
in before, in during and in after I'd her horns.
>>233625
GREAT JUSTICE
Goddamnit, and I'm going to be away from a computer for the next 5 hours. One of you better update the rapidshare by tonight.
File 1205776708369.jpg - (126KB, 456x550) [iqdb]
233662
>>233528
>>233530
>>233533
You do so, and Keine smiles pleasantly as she hand feeds the medicine into your mouth. She gently removes the spoon from her mouth after you swallow. "Good night." She stands up, beginning to leave the room, "... Sleep well." You find yourself rapidly falling asleep, no matter what you do...
Maybe it wasn't mineral oil?
You fall deep asleep, and dream of many pleasant things. No Patchy, though, sadly. Later, past all of the other fluffy dreams, of browsing 4chan, raiding websites, and being caved by Keine, you can see Cirno's hand again. "Pick one!" She squeals, apparently oblivious to the void around her as she thrusts 4 fingers up at your face once more.


[ ] Finger 1

[ ] Finger 2

[ ] Finger 3

[ ] Finger 4
[X] Her thumb
[x] Finger 2
Her thumb.
[ ] Her thumb
>>233662
Oh fuck you. I'm going to sleep.
[x] Finger 2
[X] Her thumb
>>233662
>You find yourself rapidly falling asleep, no matter what you do... Maybe it wasn't mineral oil?
I told you faggots not to trust her.
>>233684
only american cartoon characters and Rumia.
[X] Finger 1
[x] Her thumb

I bet he grabs her boobs
>>233662

Don`t animu\manga\game characters have only 4 fingers?
[X] Her thumb

finally cirno again :D
>>233662
[x] her thumb

// now hopefully, it's just a dream
>>233685
MINERAL OIL DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY
>>233697
BECAUSE IT WASN'T MINERAL OIL
[x] Her thumb

Memories of a better time ;_;
File 1205777035994.jpg - (64KB, 557x800) [iqdb]
233712
>>233668
>>233672
>>233673
>>233679

Cirno looks slightly puzzed. "What is it with you and my thumb! I held up 4 fingers you know. FOUR! Why did you pick my thumb?!" And before you know it, her hand reaches out to you. The last thing you see is the ice enveloping your face...

You wake up, distracted. It is late at night... And you really have to go to the bathroom. Huh, maybe it was mineral oil after all. One problem. You don't know where the bathroom is. Well, damn.


[ ] Go out into the hallway, search for the bathroom.

[ ] Try to go back to sleep.

[ ] Find Keine.
[x] Finger 4
>>233712
[ ] Find Keine.
>>233712
[X] Find Keine.
>>233712
[ ] Find Keine.
Enjoy waking up, bound and gagged.
>>233685
shit, was it really the bad choice to trust her? Maybe Anon should have confronted her more and provoke some action.
Keine's is bored of good guys, sorry guys.
Also, auto-sage.
>>233712
[ ] Find Keine and say you need to go potty.
[x] Find Keine.
>>233712

[X] Find Cirno
[x] Find Keine.
[x] Find Keine.
[X] Go out into the hallway, search for the bathroom.
Find Keine

We need some action. Anon is an Anon, he should express his healthy somewhat manly desires for sex by now
[X] Find Keine in her bedroom together with mokou
File 1205777237446.jpg - (44KB, 450x525 , CAVED.jpg) [iqdb]
233753
[X] Find Keine.
also get CAVED
[x] Find Mokou
File 1205777328595.jpg - (73KB, 600x600 , keine47.jpg) [iqdb]
233760
It is cold outside. Ask keine if you can sleep under the same futon
[x] Find Keine.
>>233760
But since you took the laxative you will make a fool out of yourself by shitting in her bed. Liquid shit everywhere.
>>233770
fap fap fap
>>233770
[X] find toilet
>>233770
it is all her fault. also I feel dizzy because of her medizine.
she has to bath me
[x] Shit in Keine's mouth
>she has to bath with me
fixed
>>233789
/b/ is that way ------------>
>>233789
>>233770
(If we get a VN this shit right here would be a good LOL BAD END LOL material
New thread, guys.
>>233799


Thread Watcher x